The Girl with Golden Hair

By:
The Girl with Golden Hair
(For the biggest fear writing contest)
Every one has got some fears and with time they excel to overcome them most of the time with the help of other people.
But what about those who have fears that cant be killed, what about the fears which cant be overcome cos no one else can feel or understand it...


This Book is Part of a Series "1,000 words or less"
All Books in this Series:
The Girl with Golden Hair
Free
The Mad Lover
a flash fiction
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
robbedbygreed

This was a chilling story. A great example of a sad situation. You did a good job convincing me, until the very end. Great story.

Bravo!

However, I do have one critique:

In my opinion, the words themselves should be strong enough to stand by themselves. There is no need to CAPITALIZE EVERY LETTER IN A WORD just to emphasize them. The exclamation point is all you need ;)

Otherwise, amazing job. It was a sad story and a good... Show more

Important Post
Deleted User

Two young women, high school aged, close to me have hung themselves. Kinda makes me wonder, now, if they too were experiencing the horror you described.

An intriguing story.

All my best!

Important Post
Deleted User

are a true artist. I love this story and your description of Schizophrenia made me realize what those people must go through. It was an eye opener to read. Truly a winner in my book.

Important Post
Lucia

To me, it felt a bit confusing and rushed.
The idea is a very good one but the presentation was a bit disappointing. Also, I found it difficult to read because of the tiny font.

You have a good start there but from my point of view you should work a bit more.

Just my humble opinion.

Important Post
angamonkey

This was INSANE! I loved it and at first I understood that something was up with that girl but the ending just brought everything together so well.
Your details were very good, You slowly gave us the info as to "twin" not actually being real, which was great since it added so much to the suspense.
you did a great job on this story.
-Angely

Important Post
H.Y Nept

Schizophrenia has always haunted my mind? You captured the fear and insanity perfectly!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US