The Mad Lover

a flash fiction By:
The Mad Lover
He was her best friend, with her in all those good times and bad times...she loved him as a friend and he always managed to bring a smile on her face.

But when she saw him that day, she couldn't help it as hatred crept over her, hatred and fright...
She knew he wasn't her same best friend forever but her MAD LOVER...

(998 words)


This Book is Part of a Series "1,000 words or less"
All Books in this Series:
The Girl with Golden Hair
Free
The Mad Lover
a flash fiction
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Glynis Rankin

Another very well written story and one that could be made into a longer book. Sereni gave you some good advice, but the over all story was wonderful. Suspense was maintain throughout. Really a good job.
Yes, I voted. Keep up the good work.

Important Post
sereni

When you write your blurb you want to give the reader a peek at your story. It’s important to have correct spelling. Sometimes I have even taken a small part of my story for the blurb. I must admit at your age I don’t know if I would have written stories, and posted them so bravo for you.
Page 5
His smiles, always reminded me of spring- (no capitals for) sparkling colors, flowers and pleasant weather. But today, when he... Show more

Important Post
S.P. Johnson Jr.

This was a good story in that it was direct. No effort was wasted in trying to force a twist or mystery, and it was better for it.

Some of the verb modifiers should be switched around, and a few of the verbs were a bit off, i.e. when in flight the main character "marched" down the stairs.

A quick tip for your blurb, if you're short on the character count, you can fill it out with all spaces.

Important Post
felixthecat

I must say, there was a high degree of tension throughout this story! Overall, a very good effort, and a nice wrap up at the end.

Important Post
Kalai

You were able to maintain suspense from the beginning to the end. Good read!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US