We're All Stories In The End

By:
We're All Stories In The End
Luna Wilde is a relatively average 14 year old girl from Nighthollow - a sanctuary for a select group of supernaturals (collectively called Purebloods) who are too vulnerable to be released into the real world. Demons and monsters lurk in every corner outside their safe haven, threatening to destroy them while remaining nonexistent to normals.

When three objects of ultimate importance to the Purebloods are stolen, Luna vows to do everything in her power to bring them back to Nighthollow and restore peace to the troubled citizens. With loyal companions at her side, Luna will need every ounce of her courage to fulfil her mission. But with traitors, demons and danger clouding her ambition, what will be the price for peace?


This Book is Part of a Series "The Pureblood Saga"
All Books in this Series:
We're All Stories In The End
Free
This Is My Kingdom Come
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
chocolatemeerkat

I'm nearly finished with this, so just to clarify: there IS a sequel coming. I have three other books planned after WASITE, they're still centred around the Purebloods of Nighthollow and Luna is still the main protagonist, but obviously there will be new characters and some are going to be killed off throughout the series.
I'm also going to write a guide with some short stories and further explanation on all the different... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US