Supplement Corpus CusyA

Voynich Manuscript and Codex Rohonczi have already been known for decades or even centuries as previously undeciphered books with unknown contents.

In this collection, further extensive works in unknown script as well as in an unknown language are now made available. Moreover, this is done in digital form.

Because of the shapes of the glyphs, the script is called Cusy (cubic-symmetrical), the language CusyA, as a precautionary measure, should further documents with the same characters but with different words appear in the future.

 

This is a supplementary volume to Corpus CusyA in the sense of an extension to make further works available in this mysterious language.

Included are works I, J, K, L, M, N and O.

Works A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and Z are in the main volume.
The works P, Q, R, S can be found in the volume Addition.

The Analysis volume contains statistics in the sense of quantitative linguistics.

 

Updated: 2023-12-01



This Book is Part of a Series "Korpus CusyA"
All Books in this Series:
Korpus CusyA
Abstrakte Literatur
Free
Ergänzungsband Korpus CusyA
Abstrakte Literatur
Free
Korpus CusyA Zusatz
Abstrakte Literatur
Free
Korpus CusyA Analyse
Abstrakte Literatur
Free
Corpus CusyA
Abstract Literature
Free
Supplement Corpus CusyA
Abstract Literature
Free
Corpus CusyA Addition
Abstract Literature
Free
Corpus CusyA Analysis
Abstract Literature
Free
Korpus CusyA Werk A
Abstrakte Literatur
Free

As this book was uploaded as an epub file, you can only read a reading sample online. However, you can download the whole book.

Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US