Sci-Fi Series (Title Suggestions?)

By:
Sci-Fi Series (Title Suggestions?)
This is a random story that I'm accepting constructive criticism for! I need a title please and CONSTRUCTIVE comments! I don't want to hear if the book is shit, I want ways to make it better.

Keywords: 
sci-fi, adventure, fantasy, action
Posts and Comments
Important Post
RevkenR

I like where this is going. Sounds like you have a direction in mind for the story. I like the descriptions of the Characters and the background scenery. It makes me feel like I am there.

Looking forward to reading more.

Still needs a Title. I will think about it, may make some suggestions, you can take or leave as you wish.

Keep up the good work :)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
RevkenR

Perhaps you should look at this from the point of view of the servants.

Important Post
RevkenR

The Prologue Is a fine outline for the beginning of the story. If you use it as an outline you can expand on all the other elements. Add Characters if you need to. Who are his servants? What are their characteristics? Who is the King? Why would he be in this situation?
Detailed descriptions of the background. Where exactly is the king? Where is his kingdom? What is it like?

As far as a title, "The King's dilemma!" or, "What to... Show more

Important Post
kingelmoman

That was really nice, thank you for this... but I have to ask, how do you know my name?

Important Post
felixthecat

Good of you to create this...prologue, Chris.
Let's start at ground zero, ok?
First. Have you outlined your story? I assume it is Fantasy. But, do you at least mentally have a beginning, middle, and an end? I read your work and thought not. It seems almost like Freewriting.
Secondly. You've written with a high degree of passion...and that's good...but the redundancies don't seem to work well for me. Lines five through seven seem... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US