Cover

Download 5 Powerful Christian eBooks for Free

Download 5 Powerful Christian eBooks for Free.

Download

at

https://www.olusolacoker.com

 

Other Books By Dr. Olusola Coker

 Website: www.olusolacoker.com

Email: info@olusolacoker.com

  • 1000 prayers against the activities of Witchcraft: Powerful Midnight prayers to totally destroy witchcraft powers.
  • Prayers Against Marine Spirits:: Powerful Prayers and Declarations to Totally Destroy the Activities of Water Spirits.
  • Command the Day: Powerful Morning Prayers that take Charge of the Day: 30 Daily Devotions to Guide, Protect and Inspire you Each Day.
  • 950 Prayers That Overcome The Spirit of Delayed and Detained Blessings.
  • Powerful Prayer Bullets to subdue Demons and be Victorious.
  • Witchcraft Manipulation: Powerful Prayers and Declaration against Witchcraft Manipulators
  • 850 Prayers That Restore Your stolen Blessing.
  • Complete Deliverance from the spirit of Poverty And Lack
  • Prayers that routs Satan and Demons: Powerful Midnight Prayers for Defeating and Overthrowing the Kingdom of Darkness
  • Command the Night Powerful night prayers that take charge of the night: 30 Daily Devotions to Guide, Protect, and ensure Good Night Sleep Each Day
  • There is Power in the Tongue: Change Your Words, Fulfill Your Destiny:: How to Unlock your Destiny with Prayer points.
  • Command the Night: Powerful night prayers that take charge of the night: 30 Daily Devotions to Guide, Protect, and ensure Good Night Sleep Each Day.
  • 500 prayers against the spirit of Bondage.
  • Receive Immediate Answers to Prayers Base on God's Promises.
  • Healing the sick: Discover how to heal any sickness.
  • Secrets of highly successful people in the world: Pray Your Way To The Top.
  • 120 Common Dreams and their Interpretations: With 950 Powerful Deliverance prayers to totally destroy Evil dreams in your life.
  • Are you still single?: Guaranteed powerful Prayers to Locate Your Divine Spouse
  • HARNESSING Your DESTINY: 500 Radical Prayers to possess Your Destiny.
  • Think Great Stay Great: 950 Prayers that Guarantee Greatness in You.
  • Command the Month: Powerful Prayers and Declarations that take charge of each month of the Year: 12 Monthly Devotions to Guide, Protect and inspire you Each Month.
  • The Creator wants you to be creative: Discover how to turn your creativity to wealth and riches, breakthrough, blessings, prosperity, success, fame with 800 prayer points.: 30 Days Devotions
  • Discovering your potential: There is no reason for anyone to fail in Life:: Be original, Be focused, and Be determined: 500 powerful night Prayers that will unlock your God-given potential.
  • Daily Devotion with the Holy Spirit: 30 Days Devotional to Enhance Intimacy and Fellowship with the Holy Spirit & Prayers that will change your life forever
  • Deliverance from The spirit of Dishonour/
  • Think Beyond your salary job: Secrets to Become a Financial Giant with 800 Prayer points
  • Are you experiencing relationship problems?: Powerful prayers that permanently overcome spirit husbands and wives. 21 Daily Devotions that Deliver ... mid-night prayers for the fruit of the womb.
  • No Situation is beyond the Almighty: Allow God to Fight Your Battles.
  • Powerful Night Prayers to neutralize Bad Dreams and sleep well.
  • Attacks on the Mind: Winning the Battles in your Mind.
  • 900 Prayers that will draw your husband closer to God.: 30 Daily Devotions that will change his life forever.
  • Powerful Ways to raise Excellent Kids: 950 Prayers that Guarantee Outstanding Success and Breakthrough for your Children
  • Facing the Battles of Life, 21 Daily Devotions and Powerful Prayers to ensure Breakthrough, Healing and Total Protection: from your enemies, Evil attacks, ... Witchcraft Attacks, Works of the Devil.
  • True Love: The Secrets to Love that Last Forever.: Discover the Real

    Imprint

    Publisher: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

    Text: Dr. Olusola Coker All rights reserved 2019
    Publication Date: 10-26-2019
    ISBN: 978-3-7487-1883-3

    All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /