A Summer In Black

Of wounded souls and pulsating aches. By:
User: dr.wardha
A Summer In Black
Loss is inevitable. And the acceptance of loss is not an event but a journey of denial, of hatred, of anger, of aching and somehow finding the sanity to survive.

This is a subtle expression of every woman's story.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
diplatu

Really it is a good book.It is a mind blowing story.It is the feeling of a woman.It is expressed in a good language.Many many thanks to you for sharing your real feeling with us.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
vnbuckmaster

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us- so beautiful and yet achingly sad. A friend recommended your story to me- and here I am at work having a cry.. My heart aches for the woman and for how I can relate to the feelings within the story. Superb, thank you.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
dr.wardha

@paige and ashley..
i sincerely thank you for the time and effort you put into reading and commenting on my work...=)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
ashley937

its really good.......and the book's look is mind blowing..........

Important Post
lycanthr0pe

This really hurt. Oh dear how that hurt. I hate admitting that I can relate to this, to the details of this, way more than I want to. It's beautifully written and it expresses exactly how it is, how it feels. Without exaggerating. Just how it is.
I'm impressed.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
abbyjee

Who? Me? Back out from what? ;) would be honored to assist in bringing this story to life.

Important Post
ashokaatreya

Today I have read ''summer in black''.It really bleeds,touching deeply ..emotionally and intellectually the story is very strong..very positive tragic writing,The inner conflicts of lost love and the pain,anguish is not pathetic but real..if love can give you such wonderful pain. it's wonderful.Hope you can still write more.
Ashok Aatreya

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US