The Princess' Royal Pregnancy

"The Royal Friendships Series" By:
The Princess' Royal Pregnancy
For Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabella Serena Grace Jacobson-Lu'beck, it all started with a one night stand with a prince, His Royal Highness, Prince Mahamed Shaun Abdul Jr.

One night, one contraceptive catastrophe and she is landed in the role of future mother. If that wasn't hard enough, she has to step up her game because her Grand-parents, the King and Queen, aren't in the best of health, and man, does she step up her game!

How will it all work out? What will happen? Read it and see!

(Just a sneek-peak kinda thing here: Right at the end of book 4 in this series, a MASSIVE secret is told. One that will shake all that I will tell you, but bring them all closer together than ever before!)


This Book is Part of a Series "The Royal Friendships Series"
All Books in this Series:
The Princess' Royal Pregnancy
"The Royal Friendships Series"
Free
Keywords: 
Princess, Babies, Love, OMFG!
Posts and Comments
Important Post
jgtbhs112

Please, please, please update ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so amazing, I need to know what happens!

Important Post
camlyn84t

I think the story could be alright if it was written in good grammar. Alot of it was sort of unbelievable because no royal family would allow such "open-ness". Also it seems like everyone is pregnant...and everyone is getting a house. Just not believable. I dont mean to knock it..its just my personal opinion and contructive critisism for the author.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US