A Puppy Dog's Tail

A Puppy Dog's Tale By:
A Puppy Dog's Tail
This book is about insight into what I believe a puppy dog is trying to tell his owner when he wags his tail. I don't claim to be a dog whisperer or anything but sometimes common sense should prevail. When you haven't seen your pet in awhile he wags his or her tail to let you know he/she can still identify you as his/her master. I have heard a dog will wag it's tail just prior to see if you might be tasty, then take a bite of you. I have heard and seen a dog wag it's tail because it is hungry. So many reasons...Well this book helps one to identify the missing conversation. Hope you enjoy.

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$0.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Jay Babee

I read the reading sample, so cute! Might help me figure out my little dog hehe =)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
tj.gonzales

A Puppy Dog's tail will be perfect for your lil one. Take a peek and leave me a comment. Have a wonder day.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
tj.gonzales

This is free...Don't just look at the cover, try it....Yeah you...It's a tale about a tail....I'm a poet and don't know it. Okay just an author trying to make a buck....Try it, I'll make a buck when you love this one and look for one I am selling....

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
tj.gonzales

Hi this is a free read, so why aren't you checking it out.....Try it and read it to your little one to see if they like it. Let me know if they did.....

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove tj.gonzales_1367531493.0835149288 978-3-7309-2956-8 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US