Lost
This is my greatest fear. In fifth grade (last year) I was asked what I was most afraid of. I had to think very hard, and this is what I came up with. I know this would NEVER happen, but fears aren't always realistic.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

That would be pretty terrifying, being eternal yet invisible. I wonder if that's how God feels, lol. Good job. :)

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
kittiesrawesomeb

Yeah, I know. I am thanking people too much. (Is that possible?)

By now I've doubted myself so much, and I was utterly confused at the fact that this is getting so many comments. (OK, to some of you, this isn't a lot.)By now, I'm also definitely planning on lengthening it into a full STORY. I'm not sure when, so . . . don't expect it to be soon.

THANK YOU! (I'm saying it so much the word "thank" is starting to look and sound weird.)

Important Post
S.P. Johnson Jr.

Though it's more a short essay than a story, it is quite good. A combination of honesty and despair make this a powerful and surprisingly eerie piece.

Important Post
Lucia

I really like your idea. Living like a ghost, without the world noticing you. It really is a great fear.

The only suggestion I could give you is to try to organize your ideas within the text a bit better, clearer. For me, it was a bit all over the place. Maybe its just me.

Good job

Important Post
kittiesrawesomeb

I get too sentimental and think too deeply--which is why I usually finish last when writing for school. About the fear thing, most people said something like "spiders", so when I came up with this, everyone just stared at me for a while. Nothing traumatic ever happened to me; I just thought really hard, wanting my answer to be something more unique. I appreciate the comments more than you'll ever know!

Important Post
wells12

Wow... as a mom I just want to give you a hug and say your not lost. This is haunting and is close to a poem. I would love to see you put such strong feelings in poem form. Let me know if you ever try it, I'd love to read it.

Important Post
kittiesrawesomeb

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my book. I was thinking about how short it is; if I decide to lengthen it, maybe this could be the first page? Thank you again!

Important Post
RevkenR

There is for most people a fear of death. This is a prospective very few people ever think about.

Very well written. It gives us something to think about.

Good luck in the contest.

Important Post
Deleted User

people live forever, but there are those who are invisible to the world. They are the outcasts, the beggars in the street, ignored by people as they ask for some food or money.

There are those who close in on themselves and people shun them for their inability to fit in.

It is scary to be left alone, to be invisible like you mentioned. And to have that curse and live forever, that would be torture.

Nice story, although it... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US