The Truth about Germany and the World Wars

By:
User: Tsmart
The Truth about Germany and the World Wars

We are all familiar with the story of Adolf Hitler that the United States, Britain and the Jews would like you to believe. Hitler has been made out to be one of the most “evil” people to have ever lived, slaughtering millions of innocent Jews. This same story has been echoed throughout Hollywood for decades, and by now it’s safe to say billions of dollars have been spent to convince you of this black and white, good vs evil perspective about the Nazi regime. What if it isn’t entirely accurate?

 

I can tell you it is definitely not accurate. What you see on the T.V screens or in the movies or documentaries about World War 2 is the Jewish version of WW2 and they will not tell you the truth but this book will. You see the Jews own Hollywood and own 97% of the media in the Western World so you are not likely to get the truth about WW2 from these.

 

“The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of masses. If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Malcolm X.

 

If you read the book please leave a review if possible, thanks.


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Norman

This has to be one of the most disturbing things I have ever read. The level of hatred of Jewish people is over and above anything I have ever read.
It is also badly written. Where and were are not interchangeable words nor are there and their. I found it difficult to read it is so poorly written.
The author claims all other books about the subject are total lies made by the Jewish controlled media. This is just nonsense. I... Show more

3 Comments
Nurudeen A.

Maybe you should calm your mind and read it to the end.

Nurudeen A.

This is not hatred but history. You seem to have some level of prejudice in your mind( judging before facts). Anyways good luck.

Nurudeen A.

Every one posts a good review and here you are, you seem to enjoy thrashing the work of others

Important Post
Misbahu Labaran Daneji

Very interesting nd fascinating, I will be glad to have a pdf copy thru misbahulabaran@gmail.com.

Thnx;
M. L. Daneji
Kano State, Nigeria

Important Post
Apurva Bhatt

This book is AMAZING!! Can you please email me a PDF copy?

1 Comment
Tsmart

Hi Apurva Glad you liked my book. I can send you a PDF copy of my book. Send me an email at smartterry@protonmail.com and I will send you a copy. Thanks

Important Post
Tsmart

Thanks for downloading my World War 2 ebook. Any comments about the book would be appreciated. Thanks.

Important Post
Leatherbury

My win7 PC cannot open an "*.epub" file (2 hours downloading various converters and readers - dead end) - do you have it in PDF? TXT? DOC? Any suggestions?

1 Comment
Tsmart

Yes you can get the Calibre ebook reader from this location.
https://calibre-ebook.com
It is very good. You can read ebooks with this program and convert them to any format including PDF. If it does not work I can email you a PDF copy.

404 Not Found https://calibre-ebook.com/downloa
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US