The Flash

By:
User: steviek
The Flash
Criminal scientist Barry Allen is struck by lightning while working with chemicals in his labaratory on the top floor of the Central City Police station. Barry discovers that after the strike he adapts a super human genetic and realizes his calling...the fastest man alive. Using his new powers Barry takes justice into his own hands not as a memeber of the CCPD, but as a symbol...The Flash. A story of a hero taking on his scurge of the underworld crime and corruption that fall into the citys own judicial system. All will be too easy until The Flash meets the true reason of corruption and is faced to fight an unstoppable force...The Weather Wizard. A man with a device to control the weather. First created to embrace life, but will fall into the very hands of evil. The only man to stop this chaos is the man faster than lightning.


This Book is Part of a Series "The Fastest man Alive"
All Books in this Series:
The Flash
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
writingmum

the first time I've seen a comic submission on BookRix.
I'd like to comment but it's not really my area. Suggest you join a group that may appreciate it.
Good luck
Great cover
Do you do the artwork as well?
Wendy

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US