Survival

the second part of the series secrets. By:
User: fflores1
Survival
everything seemed normal now that jack is dead. but when Kevin and Shirley found a newspaper that turned out that jack is not dead who will jack go to next.....will it be Shirley or Kevin? the truth will make your skin crawl.


This Book is Part of a Series "The chronicles of secrets "
All Books in this Series:
secrets
English
Free
Survival
the second part of the series secrets.
Free
suffer
Free
unsafe
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Italiangothic

WOW!!!!!! Please write more about Shirley and Kevin! I'm so intrigued what happens next, this is a great novel....it has everything from vampyres ( this is the true way to spell "vampires"), love, romance and a horror thrill plot to it. I LOVE this series, and I'm definitely putting your novels in my favorites. My eyes actually teared up with the last sentence, please don't leave us hanging.

3 Comments
fflores1

hey there . thank you soo much for this review haha it means alot to me. i havent been writing as much as i use to and since this story is from a few years back. it's a little rusty so forgive me on that haha. but i really appreciate the feed back and this actually inspired me... Show more

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
lalaomath

please write more

1 Comment
fflores1

i will :) if your still interested in my books i will continue writing more :) i know its just now that i comment lol but im getting back on track. Thank you for comments they really do help me to keep writing :)

Important Post
mynika1997

u should add me a friend and i think that there should be more to it but it was an amazing book ...

1 Comment
fflores1

thank you :) and i know im replying to you back now but yes if your still interested in my books i wouldnt mind adding you :) thank you for the comment it really helps me to get back in writing :)

Important Post
fflores1

my third one is coming soon! i havent been working on it lately but i will! :)

Important Post
rebekahjennings

Hi Sharon,

You've got into action nice and quickly, which is great.

Straight off I noticed tense issues. I.e.: second line you write in present tense, 'I try to catch every word', then the following line is in past tense, 'Tension filled in my veins. The first line is also past tense. It is okay to change tense but only when intended, i.e.: flashback, flashforward, and when when planning things etc ...

It's great to space your... Show more

1 Comment
fflores1

thank you very much! thank you for giving me advice and i'll reread my story again. i9 appreciate your help :)and of course! i'll read ypu book you ask me to read :) and thank you for being my friend too :)

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US