The Storm
Sharon's tale about being mean(not always thinking about the repercussions) and having no consideration for others will stay forever fixed in your mind.

About Sharon: When she isn't writing or dancing she enjoys spending time with children and the elderly. She likes playing word games, watching Turner Classic Movies and she is an avid reader.


This Book is Part of a Series "Help those in need with your writing: Disaster Relief Charity Campaign"

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$3.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Sharon Dorival

Hey Crosswaysnet, for the contest don't the judges have access to the full book?
I will consider your advice. Thanks for reading.

Important Post
Sharon Dorival

Thanks Wendy. I apreciate your comment and advice.Criticism is good since I get to know my strenghts and my weakness. This story is not part of a bigger book and when you read the complete story you will see why it is a fairy tale.What is a reasonable price for this in your opinion? I will take your advice with me.

Important Post
Sharon Dorival

Good afternoon RBG, thanks for taking time to read and comment on my work. This book is finished. What you are reading right now is the sample. I did mention who Kenneth is in the story. I appreciate your advice very much and will deffinitely take it to heart.

Important Post
robbedbygreed

First of all, why is the book for sale for $3.99? It's not finished!

Also, I can't quite make out who Kenneth is. Is he a god? Is he a personification of weather? I want answers, as all readers do. So you might want to go back and make sure what you've written is pretty clear. It's a bit messy on those pages.

Besides that, this was pretty cool. I liked the tone of the piece, as it was playful yet a tad mature. I think you've... Show more

Important Post
writingmum

It's in the flash fiction contest, but it's not flash if it's part of a bigger book. It's literally a chapter and that's not flash. Sorry!

The other criticism is the price you're selling this story for. It's excessive, but i suppose that's up to you.

So, anyway as first chapters go, (if this is what it is), this is okay. It didn't blow me away, but I only read the sample, so perhaps the good part comes later.

With regards to... Show more

Important Post
crosswaysnet

you'll want to drop the price to 'free.' otherwise you're not going to get many reads from your peers!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove sharondorival_1351310746.5452089310 978-3-95500-492-7 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US