Fallen Into Hell

"Temptation is my sin." By:
Fallen Into Hell
"Her scent made every living muscle tense up, her voice brought a haunting melody to my brain. Her lips brought a sin to my soul."



I've been dead since my eighteenth birthday, I lost everything in one huge blackout, everyone I loved is now gone. It was now 1869, evil exists in all of us, deny it all you want. I'm the son of it, and eternal servant of the darkness. The war between demon hunters and demons has broken into new mutiny, these violent beginnings have violent endings.
I was suppose to kill a demon hunter, but I couldn't something awoke inside me, an arranged marriage is set for me, but a lust inside drove me into the order to love one not to love.



***************
RATED--- M- due to bloody violence, scenes of sensuality,some strong language. And some nudity
((Read at your own risk))
**********************************



This Book is Part of a Series "Disease Of The Souls"
All Books in this Series:
Fallen Into Hell
"Temptation is my sin."
Free
Welcome To The Nightmare
Damnation
Free
Infected Haven Part I
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Ashleyw94

I could not really get into this book, the grammar was a little off and the characters did not seem to fit well to me. I tried to push through and read it, but, it's kind of frustrating correcting everything in my head while I'm trying to relax and read a short little book online. I'm not trying to be rude or anything just giving my two cents.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Vera R.

YOU made me cry y did she have 2 die??plz update and bring her back to life or something!!!:((((((

Important Post
aliciayhugo

loved it! so different than anything else I have read before :). Are you going to be writing a sequel? The only thing about this book that I would think about changing is the dates..... the way they act and talk are more like current times than 1800s. Other than that I thought the book was great! keep up the good work and cant wait to read more of you work!

Important Post
Drighla

hhmmm interesting. Gives a very new curious thinking to death.

Important Post
Deleted User

The story i liked. But as some said, you need to add more punctuation, especially commas. Apart from that, great story. keep it up.

Important Post
chloeknox18

It's unlike anything I've read (the whole thing about hell having a palace where satan lived n stuff)and I really like it!!!
There are some very small errors, though. It's just small stuff like unproper punctuation and run-on sentences, but I still can't wait to finish the book!
Good Job!!!
Chloe!!!

Important Post
lilphantomgirl

A few slight changes would make it more amazing then it already is. You have talent. (:

Important Post
kbggirl

best romeo and juliet type story ever!so sad,happy, and mournful all in one.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US