Dragon Dreamer

By:
Dragon Dreamer
Steephi is not the ideal candidate for a leader of men, let alone the world. Raised in the backwoods of Syrnyai, she finds herself thrust into a world of politics, responsibilities, and danger. Can she find the strength to lead this world?



Based loosely off the world of Anne McCaffery and written 6 years ago. :)

Posts and Comments
Important Post
robbedbygreed

Love it! So good! Couldn't stop reading! Can't wait to see where you go with this :)
I do, however, have some critiques:

You have some punctuation mistakes and tiny errors of the sorts. Make sure your sentences make sense! When the dragon queen died, I didn't know what was going on. I was clueless. I still am... just a little. You need to make sure your sentences make sense and aren't too complicated.

And Steephi seems angry... Show more

Important Post
stevie.grace

I plan to upload the entire book onto here, but it's difficult and time-consuming. I have to re-format the entire thing every time, because of the italics used for the dragon speech. I'm glad you liked it though!

Important Post
RevkenR

I really like the book.

Let me know when you update it.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Important Post
Deleted User

Wow and I mean wow, thats wonderful, your truly gifted with art of the written world. Love the dragons. Your description amazing. awesome read.

Important Post
felixthecat

I was caught immediately. 6 years-old or otherwise, your imagination and world building are stunning.
I'm left hanging, waiting for more of this unique land filled with flying dragons and queen riders:)

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US