Not Your Grandfather's Scotch

Marketing Analysis of a Single Malt Scotch Re-launch By:
Not Your Grandfather's Scotch
This is a coursework assignment that I submitted as part of my Diploma studies with the UK's Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET). The assignment was to provide some background information on the Single Malt Scotch industry, as well as to perform SWOT and Marketing Mix analyses on the success of a theoretical Single Malt Scotch re-launch. There were minimum and maximum word count restrictions, and being as wordy as I am, I had to do some editing for concision (so if it reads a bit choppy at times, that's why). My submission received a grade of "Distinction", which is the highest possible.
Unfortunately, all 43 of my footnotes were lost upon uploading to BookRix, as were all of the appendix tables listing volumes and revenues by country (as well as the Y axes to the figures). Unless otherwise stated, most of the statistics cited were calculated by myself based on raw data I obtained from the "HM Revenue & Customs" database; I also prepared any figures myself. If you are interested in any sources or data, please leave a comment (as I do not always check my private messages) and I'll try to respond in a quasi-timely manner.
Enjoy!

Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US