A CHILDHOOD GONE

Part 1 & 2 By:
A CHILDHOOD GONE

ABOUT THIS SERIES

For Sadie life is moving at a fast pace. She faces abandonment, abuse, loss, love, pain and tragedy all before reaching the age of thirty. a curious somebody with a passion for free falling into every situation that she faces and, a young girl that uses all her setbacks that life has thrown at her to change herself into a gorgeous, strong minded lady. Every character in her story is either a blessing in disguise or a lesson learnt the hard way.

PART 1, WHERE IT ALL BEGINS

this book we are introduced to the characters and learn about Sadie and her background, from birth to being a teenager and all her random experiences

PART2,LOVE IS A PUNISHMENT  

A fifteen year old Sadie was madly inlove with Shaun who was six years older than her. As time passes by, the violent side of Shaun begins to unveil itself and she realizes that all he did was sell her a love story. After falling pregnant at a young age she finds herself stuck in an unhappy relationship. She faces many challenges and has to make many sacrifices to get by. How long was she willing to tolerate this? and what would be her greatest loss? To find out, keep reading!



This Book is Part of a Series "A CHILDHOOD GONE"
All Books in this Series:
A CHILDHOOD GONE
Part 1 & 2
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Randall

Beautiful .......
I picture everything the way you wrote it ......
Let's make a movie !!!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US