Cerberus: Book 1 of Parish

A City of Solace Book By:
Cerberus: Book 1 of Parish
For Kaeden Parish, life in Solace has always followed certain rules—everything makes sense, everything can be planned for, and everything is as it seems. Unfortunately, the secret harbored by his gorgeous, albeit guarded girlfriend is about to shatter all of that.

After a successful attack on his life opens his eyes to a world of war, shadows, and supernatural creatures—a world he didn’t plan for—Kaeden finds himself resembling the sort of monster he has always feared. As he desperately struggles to resist a new temptation, danger draws ever nearer, threatening the ones he loves most. A prophecy tells of a final battle and great destruction, and Kaeden must decide which side he is on, a choice that could mean the end of the world.

In Book 1 of the Solace Series, P.K. Gallagher pulls readers into a realm where good and evil are at war, and the outcome of it all rests on one young man’s decision to either go and live...or stay and die.

This is where Parish begins.


This Book is Part of a Series "The City of Solace"
All Books in this Series:
Cerberus: Book 1 of Parish
A City of Solace Book
$2.99

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$2.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Jonas

This books & More Latest Books Free online Read & Downlode >>>> bit.ly/3S2nvb2

This books & More Latest Books Free online Read & Downlode >>>> bit.ly/3S2nvb2

This books & More Latest Books Free online Read & Downlode >>>> bit.ly/3S2nvb2

This books & More Latest Books Free online Read & Downlode >>>> bit.ly/3S2nvb2

1 Comment
Jonas

This books & More Latest Books Free online Read & Downlode >>>> bit.ly/3S2nvb2

Important Post
Deleted User

(°ᴗƪ) ➜ ︀↪ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?_ebook-p-k-gallagher-cerberus-book-1-of-parish

Important Post
alcalm

Dude, cool vibes, like real deep, got me straining the braincell, though I will probably re-read it as you probably know I am real slow with it, like proper wicked writing though. And wicked you got Kaedan's other half named as a big up to Genesis, I dig that!!!

2 Comments
P. K. Gallagher

Lol, don't strain your brain cells--you'll need those! Glad you enjoyed the read, though :).

Zara

hi

Important Post
sparksm

i wish i had $2.99 so i could read it it sounds great!

6 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
madamocta

i love this,(I cant buy it though) you are a great writer

madamocta

i wish i was a good writer like you

P. K. Gallagher

Aw, I'm flattered, but I've no doubts that if you keep at it, you can surpass me. There's always room for improvement if you really want to :)

Important Post
dysamyne

I loved this book.... What's the next one called & is it published yet? Because I want to read more

2 Comments
P. K. Gallagher

Really? I'm so glad :). Book 2 is called Receptica, but unfortunately, I haven't even started it yet. I'd had half a mind to abandon this project not too long ago, so the sequel just kind of took the back burner. The fact that people like it definitely makes me want to start up again, though :)

dysamyne

That's cool. I'm so looking forward to it. :)

Important Post
felixthecat

Epigraph. Part One: Prologue.

OOOOH! :)

I think we have in our midst one of those potentially brilliant writers. This is a long one for Bookrix, but already I'm amazed.

3 Comments
P. K. Gallagher

Oh wow, thank you! I feel a little self-conscious now, though, like I need to go back and read through everything to make sure all is order. I'd hate to disappoint you as that's quite flattering coming from you. I just started Closer to Heaven and was very much wowed. :)

felixthecat

Often times you can tell the quality of a book after having read only a page or two. You are one of those authors who knows how to capture a reader with words and images in those opening pages.

P. K. Gallagher

Well I'm thrilled to hear you think so. This is about the fifth draft of the story that was written exclusively to fine-tune the opening. Pacing problems attempt to undermine me at every turn, but I do my best to keep them at bay :).

Important Post
keara

noooooooo!!!!!!!! write more please!!!! please please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment
P. K. Gallagher

Oh my! Lol, that's the most dramatic reaction the book has gotten so far :). I'll take that to mean you enjoyed it?

I'm afraid that's the end of Book 1, though. Book 2 is still in pre-production. I'll make sure to let you know first when it's started, though ^_^.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove mvf2bd2fb327715_1368142895.6307320595 978-3-7309-4462-2 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US