What It's All About

By:
What It's All About
There IS a meaning of life.

You've already been told what it is. You just don't know that you know. Read this, and then you'll know.

No, the answer is not 42.


WINNER "Surprise Ending with a Twist" CONTEST

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

That's hilarious... I love it. I must admit I was always of the opinion that it was 42. Now I see the light! How could I have missed it?

5 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Robbie Keith

Barry, this great !! You're one of a kind

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
jetski

Very inventive. LOL. Totally unexpected. Two points on this one. God bless.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
J.C. Laird

but forgot to comment the first time around.

To state the obvious: very well written, loved the characters and an imaginative setting. And the tongue-in-cheek humor? Super ending!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
J.C. Laird

LOL, but I don't WANT any of your pictures.

Important Post
felixthecat

Yeah, I read this a long time ago; came back to it today for some reason. Karma, maybe?

Again, as then, this romp through the line approaching St. Peter was "assembled" with your now-famous wit and satirical...well, genius. I loved Einstein in this one, particularly. You captured the essence of him so well, but each encounter was amazingly funny, and that, I think, is because you know of what you speak:)

Glad you woke up,... Show more

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
hupomone

And now I know! You wrote this long before I joined BookRix, and I never read it before tonight, yet in a similar (less profound) blurb I wrote, I reference the same "meaning" - in one of my peculiar bedtime stories...So, Barry, it must be true. You're spot on, brother.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
tonyhall

very neat. I did'nt expect that ending.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
booklover129

I loved the ending. I read it to my sister and she laughed to.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
tophat

To hear what people like Einstien and Hawkins would talk about in the afterlife was compelling. I especially enjoyed what the wild haired physicist had to say and would love my own father to have a chat with him about such matters.

I suppose i should have expected the unexpected ending, but it still made me laugh.
Fantastic stuff.
Kade.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US