Ghost stories

By:
Ghost stories
This book was named "Happy birthday!...Or not!".
Later, I decided to make it into a book with more ghost stories, and the story mentioned above is the first one. More stories will be added after I get inspired.


This Book is Part of a Series "Monster Edition"
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

ツ ︀➞ www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-mihaela-bogdan-ghost-stories

Important Post
Sofia Matei

The board game

This one was far better. But it seems to have been inspired. Not that there is something wrong with that. There are countless versions and interpretations of "Alice in Wonderland". And they are all excellent as long as you introduce our own vision, you own perspective. So do that and expand the stories pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Important Post
Sofia Matei

The gray hotel
o poveste interesanta, dar stii groaza deobicei tine de suspans, de nexplicbil. as fi vrut sa stiu ce au auzit si ce au simtit cand au fost in casa aia. In schimb e doar o schita a unei povesti, Dar vrau mai mult de la tine. Transforma/le si dezvoltale. Inceputul e bun.

Important Post
Malak Mansour

how did the little boy and girl die??

1 Comment
red.rose.mikaela

Well, use your imagination and try to find an explanation for yourself. Sometimes in ghost stories some things are left unexplained to increase the mystery and make the story more ... what's the word I'm looking for ... fascinating?!

Important Post
red.rose.mikaela

they did not die, they were transformed by the game into statues; but if you are talking about the process, well, use your imagination

Important Post
Adam Lewis LaValley

Spine-tingling! I've never experienced a ghost's meeting before, but I've had family members that say they have. The supernatural world is an interesting area to touch! I could not imagine what I would do if I felt that cold-feeling.

For the rock-star story...the Danny Phantom ghost was exactly what I pictured before seeing the image, haha! 8D

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US