Prometheus

By:
User: marieta
Prometheus
This story is a fiction.Nothing really happened.
'Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.''
Henry Van Dyke

Posts and Comments
Important Post
mitchellfriedman

After reading the first couple of pages, I decided to download the book. It looks interesting.

2 Comments
mitchellfriedman

I finally read the book in its entirety. It is not really the kind of book I generally read, but I found the story intriguing and well crafted.

marieta

Glad to know that you like my story of life.

Important Post
stagemanjw

Where can I get page graphics like yours. I am intriqued.

stagemanjw

effrey Allen White

Important Post
felixthecat

Congratulations, Marieta :) You have a wonderful book going. Very best to you in the judging.

Important Post
mf Harris

I just wanted to send you a warm congratulations. I hope all of your dreams come true with your work!

~mf Harris

Important Post
felixthecat

So sorry, I couldn't read the entire book (you weren't supposed to post the entire book), but I liked what I read very much.

Important Post
trealmon

The story is wonderful, but it it's not too much of a hassle, can you check out my story, Phantom Keys, or my friends story, D.E.S.I.R.E.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US