Trying To Romance A Girl In A Chicken Suit

Flash Fiction By:
User: lucky97
Trying To Romance A Girl In A Chicken Suit
What happens when you try to make a girl in a chicken suit fall for you?
Meet Vince, a player whose looks are mostly unrivaled anywhere he goes. He has stolen the hearts of every girl who has seen him without even lifting a finger. However, when his reputation is questioned, he takes on the nearly impossible challenge of trying to romance a mystery girl in a chicken suit. And, to make matters worse, she doesn't even talk! Read as Vince tries and fails repeatedly, until the unspeakable happens. Could Vince, the king of players, actually fall in love with his target? Please vote for the Flash Fiction contest!:):)

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Add more please

Important Post
Avery Phillips

"More!!" , said the reader, "I want you to write more, More books, more to all of your stories." she almost shouted in crazy joy and sadness.

P.S. The crazy reader is me. Te-he.

Important Post
Deleted User

Dude, you should make this into a whole book!!! It's too amazing not to.

Important Post
Remembrance

What a lovely story. Olivia, I read this a while ago but I was never quite able to finish it. Either the Internet crashed, I had to leave, etc. etc. But now that I have I love the ending piece. Congratulations. You have definitely made it to one of my favorite authors.

Important Post
aaronredfern

A bizarre and wonderful breath of fresh air that reads like Saturday morning anime.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US