Lyrics and Wisdom

Book of Poems Vol 1-5 By:
User: lazarus99
Lyrics and Wisdom
Lawrence has been writing lyrics ever since 1990 but focused on poetry for the last five years. At first it was just a hobby and a vent for his stressful day to day life. After a friend found some of his work sitting under his bed collecting dust, he encouraged him to do something with his creative talents. Lawrence focused on putting together a wonderfully crafted piece of urban culture in “Lyrics and Wisdom: Book of Poems, Volumes 1 thru 5”, a collection of original poetry on a variety of meaningful subjects, from nature’s influence on mankind and his world to the emotions and dreams which permeate man’s life to the best and worst of society.


This Book is Part of a Series "Lyrics and Wisdom"
All Books in this Series:
Lyrics and Wisdom
Book of Poems Vol 1-5
Free
Lyrics and Wisdom
Book of Poems Vols 6-10
Free
Keywords: 
poetry, poems, lyrics, lazarus
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ WWW.DATE4FUQ.COM?_ebook-lawrence-j-dixon-lyrics-and-wisdom

Important Post
dennisbressack

Powerful truthful poetry that screams into your mind, burns into your soul and sends shivers into your cells. Great work!!

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ WWW.DATE4FUQ.COM?lazarus99_1259760592.1205608845

Important Post
donnamyoung

Wonderful flow! Page after page of poetry that should be song lyrics. Have you thought of putting these to music? I wonder how many will stop to read due to the length, but they would be missing our if they pass by. Do remember that one of the conditions of the contest is that your books must have covers. There are some available on the site or you can download your own pictures. Great job! God bless and good luck!

Important Post
BookRix.com

Thank you for participating in our
poetry writing contest "Winter & Poems".

______
BookRix - your place to read, write and
network free literature on the internet...

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US