A Perverted Summer

What It Will Be Like With 12 Guys As My Housemates By:
A Perverted Summer
(Check back to see for updates and more chapters!)
Delilah Rosye is different, and doesn't even know it. Being born with Heterochromia, she sticks out in the human crowd, but also being born a Nereid/Sysa/Banshee/Elf hybrid makes her stick out in the supernatural crowd. None of that can stop her attitude. Delilah is childish and annoying, but ultimately pretty AND single. Growing up around 12 guys in the same house...Let's just say it makes her life different. But after a year of her brother and his 10 friends moving out, her mother begins to become cruel, beating and burning Delilah with cigarettes, which caused Delilah to move into her brother, Daniel's house for the summer, who STILL lives with his 11 friends. Will she be able to survive the whole summer around 11 teenage guys, especially when one of them wants to get in her pants because of her being his mate?

Aaron Swift just found out his best friend's sister is his mate. And worse, she's neither human OR werewolf. She's part Sysa, a race of lion-people who don't usually get along with werewolves. Yet here he is. Mated to a SYSA. Think that's bad? Aaron has to deal with EVERY guy checking her out, and a human boyfriend of Delilah's he can't stand. Not to mention his wolf personality, who is known as Lyall. Can his life get better, or will his soul mate crush his heart?
(A/N: Rosye is pronounced Rohz-EE-ay)
( A/N: Heterochromia is a gene that gives you one eye one color, the other eye another color)
(A/N: Sysa is pronounced Sigh-suh)


This Book is Part of a Series "Perverted Wolves And Mate Trouble"
All Books in this Series:
A Perverted Summer
What It Will Be Like With 12 Guys As My Housemates
Free
A Perverted Mate
What My School Is Like After My Perverted Summer
Free
A Not So Perverted Child
Thank God She's Not Like Her Father...
Free
An Unexpected War
All Because of My Stupid Mates Fighting..
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

I love it , please update it

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Campbell

I loved it, I really wish there was more.

2 Comments
haylie

Lllllooooovvvvveeeee it so much I could dance and that is saying something.....

This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Primrose Burrell

really like it............... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update soon

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

Love it! can't wait to read further into the series!!

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

good book

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US