Sweetest Desire

By:
Sweetest Desire
"You’re an impeccable creation. God himself could not have made a simple mistake. You could be every girl’s sweetest desire, but me… how could I be so lucky?"


Jenika, moves back to her hometown, where everything is exactly as she remembers but one, well two things are differnet and that is Alec and Alyshia.


This Book is Part of a Series "The Dreams"
All Books in this Series:
Sweetest Desire
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Wine, Beer & Cocktails

Once more, democrats proposing to blame someone else instead of the criminal.
The problems with Schumer's shameful suggestions:

1\. He wants to take guns away from the mentally ill. Sounds good, except that
democrats believe that all conservatives are mentally ill. If you're laughing,
that is why Schumer and all other democrat liars will fail.
2\. His assault weapons ban. To a democrat, all weapons are... Show more

Daxiv Video https://moxox.com Daxiv Video -- Movies & TV shows online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more.
Important Post
invisablevoice16

You mentioned that the flow is off, well i kind of intended it to be that way, Jenika is a Senior in Highschool,her father is in the military so, she had moved. Now that she's back, her life is going hectic and chaotic. So, in return is her mind. Which is why my story is hard to follow, it's in the eyes of her, and soon, the eyes of others.

Important Post
invisablevoice16

This book is a work in progress. I'm stil currently working on it, but hopefully i will have all of the book on here before the end of summer, so if you're like me, when you go back to school in the fall you can have something to read during your free time on the computer. :) So, whatch out for the rest and let me know what ya'll think :)

Important Post
Nina Kari

this is actually pretty good. The flow is a bit off which makes it difficult to read but other than that its pretty good. at first it sounded like twilight but i cant wait to read more, you know to see where this is going :)
~Nina~

Important Post
addigrl

this book is AMAZING! I can tell its ging to be better than twilight! :D

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US