The Girl with Silver Eyes

By:
User: kait1102
The Girl with Silver Eyes
Emma Redford is an ordinary 17 year old girl that has everything she wants. She has a boyfriend, parents that love her, a pet, two siblings, a big house and lots of friends. But if you change one thing about her will it all come crumbling down? Will no one like her anymore?
That's when her hero, Carter Jamison comes in. He saves her from her boyfriend Josh and everyone. When he finds out that she isn't a full werewolf like he thought, what will he do? What will Emma do when she has to pick between being a werewolf and a vampire. Will she leave Carter after everything they have been through? Or will she realize where she belongs and stay with Carter?


This Book is Part of a Series "Eyes"
All Books in this Series:
The Girl with Silver Eyes
Free
Keywords: 
Silver, eyes, problem, change, ordinary
Posts and Comments
Important Post
asi

i really love this book i have read it at least 4 times !

3 Comments
This comment was deleted.
scrollscan

I really love this book, but I'd rather have the whole series instead because once you start reading it you can't put it down, so please hurry up and finish the whole series or the next book because I'm dying to read it.

asi

uhhhh i am not the one that wrote the book

Important Post
kait1102

I was thinking about putting a sex scene in, so tell me if I should or shouldn't. I'm leaving it up to you.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
kait1102

Yes, I'm not done yet, I'm working on the eighth chapter right now.
And thank you!

Important Post
lilbritt10

well i typed in vampire and that one came up for some reason and i thought it looked interesting so i clicked on it.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US