Well, It Doesn't Suck

By:
Well, It Doesn't Suck

My name is Charlene Jordan, and I'm a high school senior. Something more bizarre than usual happened to me one Halloween, and it changed everything. I even started writing down stuff and that's what this is. My bizarre experience that led to an even more insane life than I was already living.

 

Did I mention my best friends were werewolves? No? Of course I did - just now.

 

Did I mention what I am? Heh-heh. Nope. You gotta read my story to get the answer to that one.


Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

LOL, what fun! Now you have me chewing my nails wondering what's going on,lol!

1 Comment
judycolella

Haha! This was a short-story-writing challenge: write a short story in one hour while listening to a piece of classical music. I chose Beethoven's 5th Symphony, and just started writing - this is what came out, lol.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on myself, though. I'll have... Show more

Important Post
Maria Thermann

I'd certainly like to find out about this Cat-business...but can we have this with far less hyphenated words, please, and less stuff in brackets. Very confusing to read and slows down the jokes. Which are not dog-eared or mauled at all given the over-popular topic of werewolves, but actually very good. Made me woof-woof out loud a few times.

13 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
judycolella

Talk about "were" and tear!

Maria Thermann

Just imagine the insurance claim...by mobile got mauled by a werewolf!

judycolella

The insurance company would have to hire a were-gecko as competition for the car insurance guys!

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US