The Slayarians - Book One

Beyond The Memory of Man By:
User: barnsey
The Slayarians - Book One
All legends and myths are based on long forgotten truths.
They were the Slayarians and they were the protectors of life long before civilization. They were so ancient they witnessed the age of faerie on Earth.
It was a time when men were wicked and war common. It was a time when the treachery of gods brought about the fall of Earth's protectors and the banishment of their most ancient deities. Evil men and the unspeakably malign infest the shadows as they wait for the fall of man and the rise of demon kind.
A last remnant of the Slayarians does exist but as far as Darkon knows he is the last. Read his tale as he seeks others of his ilk and breaks down the barriers within his mind in order to meet his destiny. Wherever he goes adventurous souls are drawn to his cause and before long the means to restore his people will be within his grasp. Will Drakon live long enough to succeed and in light of his newly discovered ability with the mysterious mindflow, can he remain sane?


This Book is Part of a Series "The Slayarian Chronicles"
All Books in this Series:
The Slayarians - Book One
Beyond The Memory of Man
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

A rich history well told of plots and deeds of a fantasy race and their interactions with their gods. Mr. Barnes has proofed and edited this tale with fine detail so what we have is a fast paced, very readable and enjoyable account for our enjoyment. I look forward to Book 2 in this series, “WE, THE CHILDREN OF GAEA”.

5 Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
H.Y Nept

Where does all my time go?
When I find it, I'll read this; sounds very promising.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US