Nature Limericks

By:
Nature Limericks
Well, I am known for sad poems, but I decided to change my style for a little while (there goes the poet in me) and try two new things. As of last week, I started writing limericks for the first time... and they are about nature. I hope you like them. They are meant to be happy and bright.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
stormstar1

I just dont want people to see how big of a slump I am in right now. It is better that people dont know my pain... I dont want to hurt people anymore...

Important Post
robbedbygreed

This was a wonderful collection that was an absolute joy to read. My favorites were The Wind Steals Away My Words, The Barrier of Ice, and The Girl With Wings. I would consider putting them in a word picture and hanging them on my wall! They are that good ;)

I'm glad I got to read your poetry. I feel my spirits rising even now as your words sink into my soul and warm my very being :)

Awesome job!
Keep writing!

---RbG

Important Post
writingmum

What a lovely collections of small poems. So great that they are attached by a theme.

Beautiful Sunshine and the girl with wings are my favorites. You must keep writing more poetry. Poetry is everywhere and seeing as you're a natural, I expect to see more from you soon.

Good work. keep 'em coming
mum xxx

Important Post
Adam Lewis LaValley

Written with a true poetic mind, these natural poses have endeavored a meaningful message to the reader: that of tranquility and peace of heart; to close your eyes and listen all about to the world and its incredible inhabitants. There is always a need to escape from the rustle and bustle of modern life, and I am glad you share such magnificent images.

For my historical, natural novel I felt I had to start building a log... Show more

Important Post
sereni

My favorite is The Girl With Wings, and she can fly through her lovely poetry.I loved your words.

Important Post
felixthecat

I like these very much, dear one. They have a lightness to them...a ray of sunshine in a sometimes-dark world. We all need poems such as these!
Proud of you.
Patrick

Important Post
judycolella

How delightful! In appreciation of your very uplifting efforts, here's a limerick for you:

While reading a message from Laz,
I noticed another from Jazz.
I then took the time
To read every rhyme
That she'd written with smiles and pizzazz!

Great job, sweetie! 'D

Important Post
UniquePoet60

Jazz,

You have written some very nice limericks. The one that stands out most for me is "Beautiful Sunshine".

Very good writing. Keep up the good work!

Tonya

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US