The Dreamer Part 4

The Final Chapters By:
User: sppellerd
The Dreamer Part 4
Summer Charard has started her Junior Year of High school and her biggest wish is to have a fun, care-free, popular life. But on her first day back she meets someone who changes her life, Zane VanLouge. Zane's mysterious in a way that fascinates her but the more she gets to know him, the more she see's that he's hiding something, something big. On top of that she starts having crazy dreams that turn out to be real, is getting beat up every which way she turns, has a psychopath guy haunting her dreams, an suspicious new roommate, a bipolar ex-roommate, and is in a bit of a love triangle. Read on to find out what happens when dreams become reality and reality becomes dangerous.


This Book is Part of a Series "Livid Childern"
All Books in this Series:
The Dreamer Part 1
A Livid Children Book
Free
The Dreamer Part 2
A Livid Children Book
Free
The Dreamer Part 3
A Livid Childrens Novel
Free
The Dreamer Part 4
The Final Chapters
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
navywife27

I loved this book it was really good could you please write me to let me know whe the other book is coming out very good book.

Important Post
sppellerd

Thanks so much for reading this guys, so much of this wouldn't be possible without you guys. I love you all like you're my family. I can't thank you guys enough, and don't worry, this isn't the actual ending, it's just the ending to book #1. :) The Runaway, Book #2 is coming soon.
*~Jess~*

Important Post
abi310

i really like this series..is awsome nd i liked the ending but the ending is just a begining :) can u please keep me updated about ur other books

Important Post
raerae22

Oh,my.Well that was unexspected.But I can't wait for the next chapter.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US