Barnsey's book of Poetry

No More Attempts! By:
User: barnsey
Barnsey's book of Poetry
A collection of poems from the soon to rise new Author J.M Barnes! Inspirational poetry, artistic and even poems devoted to your favorite Marvel Comic Characters!

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ www.date4fuq.com?_ebook-j-m-barnes-barnsey-039-s-book-of-poetry

Important Post
angamonkey

You wrote "no more attempts" but I think there should be more poetry from you :) I'd like to see more from you, you're a good poet. I especially liked the poem Success :)
-Angely

2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

◔_◔ ︀↪ ︀➭ www.date4fuq.com?barnsey_1341698349.1657838821

Important Post
JennaB.56

What wonderful writing you have compiled for our reading pleasure. And for some one so young is even better, and quite an honor to the fallen comic book heroes of the past. I love Wolverine for his stamina and strength, and yes he has control issues but that is what the animal is like. I will save this in my faves folder!

Important Post
H.Y Nept

You took a subject in which I could see no poetic beauty and managed to do the seemingly impossible! Who would've thought that a poetical masterpiece could evolve around Wolverine? That a poem reflecting true love could be inspired by two super-heroes was to me: unthinkable!
Yet you have done it, pure genius and classy writing.

Important Post
Deleted User

You can tell the poems were from the heart.

Important Post
Deleted User

But I have to say I wasn't disappointed. Lovely book of poems.

Important Post
barnsey

Just added a few more and one with your comment in mind based on the Vision and Scarlet witch! Hope you like it and thanks for reading and commenting about my book of poetry!

Important Post
barnsey

I was elated by the positive response to my book of poetry and I would like to thank all of you who commented and/or added it to your favorite list! To celebrate I have added a few more of my poems for you to read and enjoy! Salute'!

Important Post
bookzilla

i hope to read more from you soon!
my favorite was "a cold and unforgiving world" although i also really enjoyed your take on the marvel comics :)

Important Post
Deleted User

This is a wonderful collection of poems, truly something for everyone. I'm a fan of comics so, of course, I like the "odes", but you have so much to offer all around. Nice job.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US