Zombies Need Love, Too

By:
Zombies Need Love, Too
A romantic, light-hearted spoof of our society's fascination with vampires, werewolves and zombies, and our literal creation of a new genre.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

Hahaha! Love the end! Priceless!

6 Comments | Show Earlier Comments
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

Is this completed? ...

Anyway, I love it!
Write more!

Important Post
jacki137

I found this very funny, even including a forest green, 1969 AMC AMX, boy those were the days. I laughed so hard my brains fell out, oh crap someone is eating them...gotta go.

Great job.

Important Post
lazarus67

Ah, romance a-la-Montagues and Capulets. How sweet. Glad no one died in the end....I hope.

Important Post
writingmum

...about this whole scary Halloween thing...ha ha.

I like your natural flowing comedic voice in this. It's the best comedy there is, when it's not forced and when it sits within the story as if it belongs there.

I had a little giggle at his thing dropping off after taking Viagra. It must have been the picture I had in my mind...

Overall I got a Tim Burton type of Corpse Bride image, which made it all the more easy to read.... Show more

Important Post
Vigilant_One

There was a charm about that story along with your legendary professionalism. Nice touch.

Important Post
Deleted User

very different from what we are used to in movies. Well written, very imaginative, it was also funny. Good job.

Important Post
RebeckDawn

I love zombies, but even if I didn't, I still would have enjoyed your story. There was absolutely nothing unusual about the first few pages, which was a nice lead up to the sudden "it was starting to flake and rot". Even though the title gives things away, I still really appreciated the set up!

Important Post
gooduklady

A great alternative to the usual vampire pap we read...I loved this one. I also loved drive-in movies, so this really took me back to the good old days.

As usual, you combine humor with skill - and weaved a tale that even I could stomach, despite the gory snacks.

As your second unofficial editor, two tiny fixes needed:

nob should be knob
drought should be draught

That's all folks!!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US