Between Heaven and Waco

By:
Between Heaven and Waco
Frank Turner's wayward soul is about to meet its maker. Caught and convicted of murder, the gallows were waiting just outside. But a visit from the most unlikely source may alter Frank's future and give him back his past...it's all up to him.

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$0.00
Keywords: 
western, Afterlife, Satan
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

(°ᴗƪ) ➜ ︀↪ WWW.INTIMCONTACT.COM?_ebook-glen-marcus-between-heaven-and-waco

Important Post
glenmarcus

If you enjoyed BH&Waco, you may want to visit my Amazon page for another good read. You can click on the link below...

Amazon.com: Glen Marcus: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle http://www.amazon.com/Glen-Marcus/e/B0075K5OHC/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1/190-2904931-7154134 Amazon.com: Advanced Search: Books
2 Comments
This comment was deleted.
Deleted User

(°ᴗƪ) ➜ ︀↪ WWW.INTIMCONTACT.COM?glenmarcus_1356476697.3173561096

Important Post
BooksterTV

I DM'd you but I'll chime in here too. Very well-told tale. I like your writing style in general and applied to this particular journey, everything shines!
Write on...

1 Comment
glenmarcus

Thanks Btv!

Important Post
bustareadnow

An Awesome indite! It's rare to read a western story and from reading the sample, it's good! I Enjoyed it!

1 Comment
glenmarcus

Thank you so much Debbie for the kind words!

Important Post
RebeckDawn

I really enjoyed this - it was something different. An unusual redemption story that gives hope to everyone who has regret. The main character is complex, but also a simple man. The dream of going back in time to right wrongs is something we all think about sometimes. I really enjoyed the writing and I can't wait to read more of your stories!

1 Comment
glenmarcus

Thanks RebeckDawn!

Important Post
jesswygle

Another great read from you, Glen! I was hooked from the first word. It's so easy to read; simplistic yet descriptive. Loved it! Well done.

Important Post
gooduklady

I really liked this revamped version with the subtle explanations for dummies like me who need to be hit over the head sometimes to "get" it. This reminded me a little of the Scrooge story in A CHRISTMAS CAROL - visited by ghosts of the past and being allowed to change the course of one's life. Very nice, Glen.

Towards the end,on page 49, change: Frank gruff demeanor to "Frank's gruff........"

Well done.

Important Post
Deleted User

I enjoyed the story. Your looks into Frank Turner's mindset were interesting and deep, and the end was unexpected and beautiful. Way to go.

Important Post
Vigilant_One

This is a very straightforward piece of work. Your style of writing is so simplistic. It reminded me a lot of old westerns in the style of people like Louis Lamour. It's lack of pageantry was refreshing.

Important Post
felixthecat

Yes, a quick and easy 50 pages, filled with always-pertinent, forward-moving scenes. While the first killing was graphic enough and gripping, I was struck by the way you played out the gallows exit/entrance.
"Redemption", narrated using the classical Christian model, is always interesting to me, and you kept me immersed clear to the final, rather surprising end. Liked your Virgil:)
A-1, Glen.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove glenmarcus_1356476697.3173561096 978-3-7309-4481-3 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US