Today In The Word

Daily Devotional By:
Today In The Word

Today In The Word is a Daily Devotional written under the guidance of the Holy Ghost for these last days on this Earth. With earthquakes, catastrophes, wars, rumors of it, diseases etc plaguing the Earth just as Jesus Christ said will be signs before His second coming, it is time to know what each day holds for us and how we need to be prepared and combat the evil enemy in the world. 

 

The daily devotional is not only created to exhort and encourage you to live courageously, righteously and boldly for Christ but also to know and equip ourselves against the evil wiles of the Devil who has the same repetitive pattern of unleashing his weapons against God's chosen people. 

 

Most importantly, the book reveals the greatest and most deadliest weapon that pulled down, defeated and finished Satan and his kingdom forever, which is Love. Both Love and Hatred target the heart, man's tiny organ which is so valuable yet vulnerable. It can be treasure house of God's goodness or an stronghold of Satan's wickedness. 

 

The battle is not for anything else but souls, man's soul. The Creator versus creation conflict, good versus evil dominance and Heaven versus Hell. The choice however belongs to man, which way would he prefer to go, Freedom or Bondage, the path of Light or Darkness, good or evil, Heaven or Hell.

 

The lives of men and women in the Bible who persecuted and were persecuted for reveals their choice which is written in this book with Heaven's authority brought down to Earth by ordinary, humble Men of God-Prophets.

 

Christian Life is not a feel good one but a daily victorious, overcoming one in Christ. Help us reach out to the lost and backslidden and win them for Christ that we may live as one joyful family in Heaven and on Earth.

 



This Book is Part of a Series "Today In The Word 4"
All Books in this Series:
Today In The Word
Daily Devotional
Free
Keywords: 
Today, devotion, chapter, word, God
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Florence Pillai

An eye-opener to the hearts and minds of men in the last days and God's supernatural power of Love

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US