In Loving Memory of Mom Norfolk

NZ - NX - NV By:
User: sandy4251
In Loving Memory of Mom Norfolk
Thoughts and remembrances of the eagle family at Norfolk Botanical Garden and the Wildlife Center of Virginia during the 2011 nesting season.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
debbiek0303

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this book. A great remembrance of Mom Norfolk and her eaglets.

1 Comment
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
sherryoh

All I can say is, AWESOME. The epilog had me crying. But then I cried through most of it. Great job.

Important Post
dallasbrenda

This brought back so many memories, both happy and sad. The epilogue says exactly what we want to hear. I have cried more tears tonight. Someday I hope to be able to read the book with only fond memories. Thanks to everyone who contributed and especially Sandy and Pam. This is the best tribute for a remarkable season.

Important Post
memaloose

It doesn't seem possible. And as I sit here just finishing the read of this awesome book, I find once again I have tears in my eyes. I did think I was all cried out last April. But no.
This remembrance, this book, is so special. Thank you, all that were involved in putting it together. It is truly a treasure. God Bless.

Important Post
biscuit97

Thanks for compiling this story of the NBG Eagles. It is so touching and beautiful : )

Important Post
ccrooks

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this book. I will treasure it always.

Important Post
betty.sw.indiana

Thanks for all the work you put into getting this book put together. And thanks to all the authors, photographers, artists, etc., that are a part of this book. I will cherish it forever!!!

Important Post
texasgal16

great job!!!! Thanks Sandy and Pam!!! and to everyone involved!!! Mom Norfolk would be proud of her babies and the eagle nation!!!

Important Post
kk.csco

thank you all for putting this wonderful tribute to Mom Norfolk together. we will always remember and keep her legacy close to our hearts. thank all who contributed as well. this is so very special. hugs eagle nation.

Important Post
omni550

Thanks, Eagle Nation peeps, for the great job you've done in contributing to and compiling this information. What a fabulous reminder of some of the highs and lows we've experienced this 2011 nesting season and of the loving community that has formed as a result. Big Eagle HUGS to all!

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US