Writings @ Ankur Mutreja

Satire, Reviews, Opinions and Philosophy By:
Writings @ Ankur Mutreja

This book presents my views on various issues ranging from contemporary events to personal philosophy. The views have been accumulated over more than a decade through a continuous process of contemplation, acceptance, abandonment, re-acceptance and so on and so forth, and the process continues...on my website ankurmutreja.com. This book is, in fact, a consolidation of my views concretized on my blogs over years – which can be accessed from my website – and is divided into four sections: Satire, Reviews, Opinions and Philosophy.
To be very frank, this is my selfish attempt to influence you towards my worldview, but, trust me, I have a sense of humor; so, there is a strong possibility that some of my writings may entertain you; I would recommend anybody who has laid his hands on this book to at least check out the first section entitled Satire – it is a very small section and a pretty light reading. Then, you may move onto the Reviews section – as a natural transition from ultra-light to light – where I have reviewed Travel Locales, Books, Movies and more. My Opinions follow next. I am an Advocate by profession, so I have written extensively on Law along with other subjects like Rights -- especially Privacy, Liberty, Equality and Non-Arbitrariness -- Economy, International Issues, Politics, etc. At the end of the book, I have presented my personal philosophy divided into six sub-sections: Privacy, Relations, Women, Abstract, Social and Political.


As this book was uploaded as an epub file, you can only read a reading sample online. However, you can download the whole book.

Posts and Comments
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US