The Gift of Prophesying

Medium: Gift or Curse By:
The Gift of Prophesying
A gifted woman celebrates the life she has created for herself on her 50th birthday.

Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

A great idea, Angela, power for a day.
What would we do?

Important Post
ategic.ny28

I officially love you!
It was fun to write, that's for sure. In fact, sometime, in the future, I may expand this little story...

Important Post
felixthecat

Prophesying, Prophecy...who cares? How many angels can one fit on the head of a pin?

The important thing is, this is an excellent, fast-paced (of necessity) story with a definite lesson taught. Thanks for creating it, Angela.

Important Post
ategic.ny28

Yes, I think some parts of it can be very true. At least, I'm working on it! Practicing appreciation and law of attraction! ;-)

Important Post
tophat

to write such a big idea into such a small format, and i thought you did a decent enough job. Although it became a little fragmented and jumpy, i still enjoyed the concept. Given more words to play with, this could be really good.
- Kade.

Important Post
ategic.ny28

Yes, G.D., it works! If you check the second paragraph -- she scans the photographs of "her husband" and children, two years later. Thus, I left it to the reader to figure out that two years ago, when the letter arrived in 2011, it was the beginning of her journey because by 2013, she has a husband.

Does that help?

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US