Fighting

To Be Yours Series By:
Fighting
It's been 10 years since all the creatures of the unknown became known to the Humans. LunaRosa Green, and all the other victors, are the keys to winning the war. Problem is, Luna is faced with a hard decision. If all is fair and love and war, can she have her cake and eat it too? Or will the Gods and Fate take both away from her?


This Book is Part of a Series "To Be Yours"
All Books in this Series:
Fated (To Be Yours)
Free
Meant (To Be Yours)
Free
Destined (To Be Yours)
Free
Fighting
To Be Yours Series
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Charity

Are there and more series to this book??
BTW love your books.

1 Comment
wolfiegirlie

This is actually the last installment of this series! The rest of the books are on my page. It starts with Mated! I'm glad to hear that you like them! Happy Reading!
-A.

Important Post
SytheticBeauty

Where are the rest of the books to this series??
:(

3 Comments
wolfiegirlie

Well this is the last book for the To Be Yours series, but there are books that have come before it. You can find those on my page, I believe. Fated, Destined, and Meant are all in this series.

SytheticBeauty

None of them are showing up though...
Its a shame because I've read them all before (Few months back) and absolutely love them. But It took me forever to find you again.

wolfiegirlie

Oh, poop! That's no good
Oh wait, crap. That's because I fudged up, thanks for reminding me. Also, thanks for such kind words, I appreciate you liking them. They all shouldn't be missing though, I'll see what I can do!
Happy reading,
~A.

Important Post
Haswell92

Omg amazing truly love this series please let me know when its updated.

Important Post
jodie

Please let me no when you update. Love the story so far :)

1 Comment
wolfiegirlie

Awww thanks, sorry. School is killing me and I haven't been able to even touch the file. Sorry v_v

Important Post
Katherine

PLZ UPDATE. I LOVE this series! When will you update?

1 Comment
wolfiegirlie

My computer has been having problems, so sorry!!!!! I am trying very hard to update as frequently as I can.

Show Additional Posts
To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US