Sherlock Holmes Revisited

By:
Sherlock Holmes Revisited
Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective created by Scottish author and physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, a graduate of the University of Edinburgh Medical School. A London-based "consulting detective" whose abilities border on the fantastic, Holmes is famous for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to adopt almost any disguise, and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases. This book looks back at four of the many cases of Sherlock. All but four stories are narrated by Holmes's friend and biographer, Dr. John H. Watson. What appears to others as chaos, however, is to Holmes a wealth of useful information. Throughout the stories, Holmes would dive into his apparent mess of random papers and artifacts to retrieve precisely the specific document or item he was looking for.
So read these four gripping stories and find out more about the world's best detective. Now that it has been adapted into a movie and television series, it makes it more popular and interesting. This is a journey you shouldn't miss.


This Book is Part of a Series "Sherlock Holmes Revisited"
All Books in this Series:
Sherlock Holmes Revisited
$0.99

This eBook is available at the following stores (among others):

and in many other eBook-stores

$0.99
Posts and Comments
Important Post
Deleted User

✅ WWW.FANTAZM.ONLINE?_ebook-aditya-goel-sherlock-holmes-revisited

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove oi4dc5741064235_1395209567.1991820335 978-3-7309-9333-0 Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US