Purple Sky

Unauthorized Sequel to "Breaking Dawn" By:
Purple Sky

I would look into his eyes, and everything was okay. There was no pain, no suffering, no stress. It all just fell off my shoulders like snow falling off a roof. It seemed like his gaze could go on forever, and I wished it would. But reality had to come creeping back. I never knew if it had to come or if I wanted to make sure it was still there. But when it was, I was glad to see he was still in it. He was my best friend, my other half. My Jacob. He would always be my Jacob. I loved him. But as I searched for his eyes, my own eyes burned from the dry, crackling smoke.

All I could find was more smoke, and I could feel Jake’s warm hand brush away the ashes that stuck to my face and hair. In the heat around us, his hand felt cooler for once. I felt a cold, almost soothing water droplet hit my cheek. It was a tear. But it wasn’t mine. Jake was trying his best, but it wasn’t enough. It was hopeless. I couldn’t move. I was trapped within my own heart, pounding on the cage bars, screaming. But in reality, I was silent. Cold. My words were stolen by numbness and pain. Soon, it all went black, and Jake’s face, his lips red with my blood, was the last thing I saw as the pain within me, devoured.

(Finished)



This Book is Part of a Series "The Rising Moon Series"
All Books in this Series:
Purple Sky
Unauthorized Sequel to "Breaking Dawn"
Free
Black Cloud
An Unfinished Sequel to "Purple Sky."
Free
Posts and Comments
Important Post
KourtneyMaxin

love it but it's kinda weird that renesmee started calling her parents by name...

5 Comments
A. R. Teller

Renesmee has to become accommodated to using her parents' first names since, if the future plays out accordingly, she'll be going to high school with them one day. She can't call them "Mom and Dad" if they all go to school together. Hope that helps the weirdness a little! :)

KourtneyMaxin

oh ok i guess that makes sense

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
Important Post
Deleted User

Still saying it's the best one ever!!!! I can't wait for Black Cloud XD

Important Post
Deleted User

Wow... this is amazing! I wish I could write like this...

Important Post
hotpinkgirl1010

This is really awesome! I love it! (It's the best Jacob and Nessie story Ive read on Bookrix!) If you don't mind I was wondering if you could read my book with the Twilight characters. Its called "One of a kind" and I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions. It's still a work in progress. Thanks!
-Lora :)

Important Post
georgia77

i hope this story never end keep adding more and more and more am loving it thanks

Important Post
georgia77

It was and amazing book i loved it. Right from the start. When you wrote about how Renesmee and Jacob eyes connected. My heart just melted. All i could think about is when I saw breaking dawn when he fell to his knee when there eyes meet. When I was reading that part i felt like crying. so much love filled my heart. You need to write more.

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US