Breathe
Ali is a sixteen year old girl with a boy friend that loves her sincerely, a best friend that always has her back, and a supportive mother and soon-to-be stepfather. But she's faced with the challenge of an unexpected pregnancy. What will she go through? What will she do? Read to find out more about Mountain Brooks teenager Ali Mitchell.

Keywords: 
pregnant, teenager, teen, Ali, breathe
Posts and Comments
Important Post
sshorty198

this story was amazing you should write more , fell in love just wow i couldn't stop reading it was great

Important Post
agarza1999

It's quickly written, but pretty good. I'm having trouble reading the lines and dialogue because there is no indenting or paragraphing.

Instead of:
...I think she's weird. But in a way, she's nice. We didn't get homework, thank goodness. The bell finally rang, and I trudged towards the gym.

Try:
...I think she's weird. But in a way, she's nice.

We didn't get homework, thank goodness. The ball finally rang, and I trudged towards... Show more

Important Post
bookzilla

most stories that i read about teenage pregnancies are sad and filled with terrible things. parents that disown their daughters, boyfriends who ditch them, friends who pretend they don't know them anymore... your story is so upbeat and positive. it really is the happiest story about teenage pregnancy that i've ever read. a little unrealistic, but good!

there are a few small mistakes, and here are a couple for example:

page 10
... Show more

To ensure optimal functioning, our website uses cookies. By using the website you agree to the use of cookies. More info
OK
Top of page
No Thumbnail Remove Please choose a reason Please enter the place in the book. en en_US