Cover

Meet Passion

Passion is a wealthy, tatted, bossy bitch who doesn't take shit from anyone. She admires the skin she is in and loves meeting new people. "What's the mission today?" Passion asks herself. She is a full time boss looking for ways to build her empire into a motorcycle club. She lives in Miami in a penthouse, selling motorcycles from her car garage. As she sits on a bench in her garage, she glares at a bright light approaching her driveway. While the light slowly dims, she stands in fear and a squad of men with suits exit the vehicle. She asks, "Why are you here?" Tatum says, "We are here to purchase bikes." Passion responds, "Bikes? I only have motorcycles." Tatum replies, "You know what the fuck I mean." Passion laughs and walks towards a motorcycle and exclaims, "This right here is one hell of a ride." Tatum and the other men laugh and one of the men says, "Nice ride, but I like the motorcycles that are right behind the building." Passion says, "Those can't be sold, they are still being fixed."

Sold

 Passion smiles as the motorcycles leave the lot. Tatum says, "Thank you." Tatum hops on the motorcycle and speeds off

Imprint

Publisher: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

Publication Date: 01-17-2024
ISBN: 978-3-7554-6831-8

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /