Cover

Markiplier

Mark Edward Fischbach (born June 28, 1989) is a YouTube personality who goes under the name Markiplier, who primarily uploads playthroughs of various video games. Specifically horror games like "Five Nights at Freddie's" and "Among The Sleep". He has accumulated more than 4 million subscribers, and makes a milestone video every time he hits a 100,000 mark to show his fans his gratitude and oftentimes includes news about upcoming projects. He is prominently known for his videos pertaining to Slender, SCP: Containment Breach, Drunk Minecraft, Cry Of Fear, Amnesia Custom Stories and Happy Wheels Highlights. His online handle (Markiplier) is a combination of his first name, Mark, and the word 'Multiplier'. He is half-Korean and half-German, but despite his background he's only fluent in English (He has attempted to speak Portuguese and other languages, but as per usual, it ends horribly.) Mark often hosts monthly charity livestreams (Almost all of which are on a Saturday around the middle of the month.) in which he raises money to donate to charities like the Cincinnati Children's Hospital and Best Friends. He and his community have raised $370,479.14 in total and the number continues to grow with every livestream.

Mark 2

 

Mark 3

 

Profile: Markiplier
Twitter: @Markiplier
Facebook: Markiply
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming (Horror)
Date Joined: May 26, 2012
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 4 Million+*
Videos: 1,900+
Schedule: 2-3 videos a day
Status: Active

 

Pewdiepie

 Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born October 24, 1989) known on YouTube as PewDiePie , is a Swedish YouTube Celebrity, video-gamer, comedian and internet personality who plays video games and records his commentary and facial reactions through audio and webcam. He is especially known for his horror playthroughs, though he now plays games with other genres. The name "PewDiePie" was formed by the term 'Pew! (as in a gun) die!', which was his original channel. When he supposedly forgot his password, he created another channel by adding 'Pie' because "He fucking loves Pie." It has now become his main channel. So the name 'Pes the first character ever officially made by PewDiePie, appearing in the first episode of Amnesia: The Dark Descent on December 27, 2010. Felix became the Most Subscribed YouTube Channel of all Time on August 15, 2013 but dropped to #2 after The YouTube Spotlight Channel beat him on November 2nd, 2013. On December 8th, 2013, He beat The YouTube Channel to reclaim the #1 spot and then lost it only a day later to YouTube again. Then after several hours, on December 9th, he reclaimed the title once again and has not lost it since. He currently gets subscribers at an average of one per minute, explaining why he's made it this far with 31,000,000+ subscribers. At the moment, he is in a relationship with Marzia Bisognin or CutiePieMarzia. His younger brother also has a channel where he uploads videos of Felix doing stupid things from his videos as well as some comedy videos he found online called SkaterOfFabulous

.

Pewds 2

 

Pewds 3

 

Profile: PewDiePie
Twitter: @pewdiepie
Facebook: PewDiePie
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: April 29, 2010
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 31 Million+*
Videos: 1,973+
Schedule: 1-2 Videos a day
Status: Active

SkydoesMinecraft

 

Adam Dahlberg known on YouTube as SkyDoesMinecraft is an immensely popular Minecraft YouTuber who is famous for calling gold "Butter" and hating the Minecraft squids. He was a member of the famous Minecraft group, Team Crafted. As of recently, on March 6th, 2014 stated on twitter, he left the group due to no reason and they all are still friends, but some say it may be because some of Team Crafted were trying to advertise, and Adam did not agree with what they were doing. His Minecraft name is SkythekidRS because before he got into Minecraft, he made videos comprising him playing RuneScape with the name Skythekid, hence the RS, and uploaded to his original channel JinTheDemon. His channel started as a spinoff when someone suggested him to play it and the first episode of his Minecraft Let's Play series, Sky does Minecraft, came out. He is also famous for playthroughs of Minecraft Custom Maps or Parkour Maps with his friends, Deadlox and Owkward Industries.

With more than 10 million subscribers, SkyDoesMinecraft is the 8th most subscribed channel on YouTube according to the Official Wikitubia Most Subscribed Lists and is one of the 2nd most subscribed gaming channel on YouTube. He currently resides in Washington, U.S.A. 

Sky 2

 

Sky 3

 

Profile: SkyDoesMinecraft
Twitter: @SkyDoesMinecraf
Facebook: SkyDoesMineCraft
Other Media: Instagram
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: Feb 27, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 10.4 Million+*
Videos: 1000+
Schedule: 1-2 videos daily
Status: Active

Stampylonghead

Joseph Garett known as Stampylonghead is a British Minecraft YouTuber. His original channel was Stampylongnose. In 2012 he switched to Stampylonghead, his current channel. Stampylonghead was created on July 29, 2011 as a side-channel for his vlogs and consle gameplay channel Stampylongnose. The first time, and for a while the only series of videos he uploaded to his channel were Minecraft videos set in his world Stampy`s Lovely World.

Other then Minecraft, he uploads a different variety of console games like, Ni No Kuni, Lego The Hobbit, Doki-Doki Universe, Disney Infinity, Terraria, Broken Age, Rain, Papa & Yo, The Unfinished Swan, The Walking Dead, Deus Ex, Shadow of the Colossus, Spelunky, Slender, ICO and Journey.

Stampylonghead is one of the fastest growing YouTube channels in any type of genre, In 2014 his channel reached 2 million subscribers, and right now he has over 4 million subscribers. As of 2012, "Stampy" was on the top 10 of the most trending YouTube channels.

His most famous series are his Lets Play videos of the Minecraft Xbox 360, specifically his series "Lovely World". He has lots of Minecraft helpers like L for Leeeeee x, iBallisticSquid, Daisy, Rosie, Chloe, Sqaishey, Amy Lee, etc.

He also plays hunger games with lots of different people who appear in his videos. These appearances are done regularly and happen often in new videos each week. Joseph tries to release a new video each day, although it could be beneficial to stop producing videos so fast, mainly to his Adsense profits.

Stampy's Lovely World, in Minecraft Xbox, is what he usually plays in MInecraft Xbox with (for the majority of time), L for Leeeeee x. Stampy creates a variety of games, attractions, and buildings, all in his 'Lovely World'

Stampy 2

 

Stampy 3

Profile: stampylonghead
Twitter: @stampylongnose
Facebook: Stampylongnose
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: July 29, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 3.8 Million+*
Videos: 1,000+
Schedule: Daily
Status: Active

TheDiamondMinecart

Daniel Middleton (also known as theTheDiamondMinecart) is a very popular Minecraft YouTuber that does many Minecraft mods, along with TDM Vlogs and TDM Play's.

He is considered as one of the fastest growing YouTubers to be in YouTube. As seen as he reached over 4,000,000 subscribers recently.

Dan has uploaded a total of more than 940 videos and still increasing daily. He is known for his daily mod reviews as well as several Let's Play series including The Diamond Dimensions, a modpack put together by Dan himself, as well as the latest series Minecraft Xbox, where he attempts to build a giant kingdom in survival. He also makes vlogs, that he does consistently. He opened a new YouTube channel specially for his vlogs, called MoreTDM. He also do Trayaurus videos in which Trayaurus is shown doing his pesky tasks (For Example, sending Dan to prehistoric ages etc). Dan is married to Jemma Middleton (also known as JemPlaysMC) and they sometimes do videos together (e.g Husband vs. Wife Survival). Dan and Jemma also owns a puppy named Ellie. Ellie is one year old (2014).

TDM 2

TDM 3

 

Profile: TheDiamondMinecart
Twitter: @DiamondMinecart
Facebook: TheDiamondMinecart
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: July 14, 2012
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 4 Million+**
Videos: 940+
Schedule: 1-2 videos a day
Status: Active

Bashur

 Brandon Ashur (known as Bashur on YouTube) is a Minecraft YouTuber who makes Minecraft videos daily on his YouTube channel Bashurverse. He is famous for his voice and skin which have gained him thousands of subscribers. He started playing Minecraft making a series called The Legend of Hobo.

He had an old skin, but he changed it because 'it didn't represent his happiness' , and thus he became a melon. After posting some videos, he met SkyDoesMinecraft and the two have been posting videos together ever since. He currently lives in Sky's old house along with his girlfriend.

Bashur 2


Bash

 

Bashur 3

 

Profile: Bashurverse
Twitter: @Bashurverse
Facebook: Bashurverse
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gameplays
Date Joined: July 23, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 1 Million+*
Videos: 400+
Schedule: 1-2 videos daily
Status: Active

PopularMMOs

 PopularMMOs (also known as "Pat" or "Patrick", his Minecraft username: FuriousDestroyer,), is a YouTuber thatmakes Minecraft videos. He currently has 2,000,000+ subscribers and 300,000,000+ views. He runs five series; Mob Battles, in which two monsters from different mods, or vanilla, fight each other, using the VSM mod. Another series is Mod Battle. similar to Mob Battles, but instead Pat himself fights as a superhero against monsters. He also fights as other things like Ninja, Knight, Royal Guard, etc. His other series is Epic Proportions, in which Pat plays survival with a different modpack every season he is currently on his 7th.His two recent series are his Minecraft Mini Games , The Challenge Games, and Minecraft Mods VS Maps. Mods VS Maps is basically when Pat uses a very destructive mod, such as the Too Much TNT Mod and uses it to destroy a map. Minecraft Mini Games is when Pat plays a game on a server, sometimes with Jen, Pat's fiancĂ©. They got engaged on May 3rd, 2014. The Challenge Games is a series where he and Jen open lucky blocks and use the items to fight bosses from different mods. Pat also does mod showcases, and has videos on the World of Warcraft, though his channel seems to be more focused on Minecraft content. PopularMMOs has many characters in his modded survival season as well. Good: Kitty: From his Challenge Pack 1.0 based of off his real cat that passed away. Sparky: A dog that PopularMMOs found and tamed. He has a whole dungeon to himself. Destroyer: From series 5 & 6 A dragon from the Orespawn mod that was thought to be dead but lived. Bomby: Probably Pat's most famous character. A baby creeper from the Mutant Creatures mod. Minoshroom: Pat found him in the Twilight Forest dimension and brought him back to Jen's house. Sadly he despawned. Sylvester: A rabbit found in the Twilight Forest that Jen took back home. Questing Ram: From the Twilight Foreat dimension. Pat took him to Jen's house.

PMMOs 2

 

PMMOs 3

 

Profile: PopularMMOs
Twitter: @popularmmos
Facebook: PopularMMOs
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: April 17, 2012
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 2,000,000+*
Videos: 1,800+
Schedule: 2 to 3 Videos Daily and check out aksyclm
Status: Active

TheBajanCanadian

Mitchell "Mitch" Donald Ralph Hughes ,born March 3, 1994, who is known by his YouTube username TheBajanCanadian and nicknamed Benja. He is a Canadian video game commentator on YouTube best known for his Minecraft gameplay videos. He has been praised for his skills on "Minecraft: Hunger Games" and his ability to do parkour and give commentary at the same time. He was also part of a channel, Awesome Sauce Films, which he co-owns with fellow friends and YouTubers Jerome (JeromeASF) and Mat (TheNoochM). He occasionally plays with Robert (Mr. Woofless), Minecraft Finest, Preston (TBNRfrags), and TeamCrafted, which consists of Jason, Jerome, Ian, and Ryan (XRpMx13). He refers to his subscribers as "doods"

TBC 2

 

TBC 3

 

Profile: TheBajanCanadian
Twitter: @Bajan_Canadian
Facebook: TheBajanCanadian
Other Media: Instagram

Twitch

Style: Gaming
Date Joined: March 3, 2010
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 4.1 Million+*
Videos: 1,900+
Schedule: Unknown
Status: Active

VanossGaming

 VanossGaming is a popular YouTube Gamer that plays a variety of games with his own personal commentary. His channel mainly consists of comedy commentary gaming, which has helped him amass more than eight million subscribers in two and a half years. His subscriber and view count is rising massively, gaining about 10-20,000 subscribers a day. At one point he was gaining more subscribers than the Most Subscribed YouTube Channels of all Time, PewDiePie. He has also been compared toPewDiePie, as they both have a similar style of gaming. He plays with Lui Calibre, H2ODelirious, IAMWILDCAT, Moo Snuckel, DathiDeNogla, Silent Droid, BasicallyIDoWrk, Mini Ladd, fourzer0seven, racingcatz, bigjigglypanda, The Gaming Terroriser, CaRtOoNz, missesmae, MeowMichelle and MsHeartAttack. He's also compared to Speedyw03 or Kyr Sp33dy and he has played with other youtubers, such as Kyr Sp33dy and Minnesotaburns. Yes, he is a very fast growing channel one of the top 10 fastest growing channels on youtube. Though he doesn't have many hate videos nor comments like pewdiepie gets, his fanbase can control themselves, while other big youtubers such as Pewdiepie, Smosh, JennaMarbles, Lohanthony, and Nashgrier, have rabid fanboys/girls that'll send death threats if you don't like the same person they like. He has met Syndicate, Seananners and TmarTn in real life as well. So he has a big group of friends. His videos are very well edited, some of the best on youtube. His best friend is H2ODelirious.

VG 2

 

VG 3

 

Profile: VanossGaming
Twitter: @VanossGaming
Facebook: VanossGaming
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming/Comedy
Date Joined: September 15, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 9.1 Million+*
Videos: 300+
Schedule: 2-3 times a Week
Status: Active

MunchingBrotato

 MunchingBrotato (Real name is Tyler Christie, and on instagram goes by MunchingBurrito) is a Canadian YouTuber who makes Minecraft videos, and a friend of Team Crafted. He's not a member of Team Crafted. He can be found making many videos with mainly SkyDoesMinecraft,DeadloxMC, Lilshortysgs and KKcomics. MunchingBrotato is usually playing the Minecraft Hunger Games on Sky's server, (SKGA.me) most of the time playing with the latter. He also has a server that he shares with Kyle, or KKcomics, and the designer Shelby (Lilshortysgs). At a young age he pooped in walmart, his exact age is unknown however there is animation of his story made by SubZeroExtabyte on the SkyDoesMinecraft channel.

MunchingBrotato 2

MunchingBrotato 3

Profile: MunchingBrotato
Twitter: @MunchingBrotato
Facebook: N/A
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: December 21, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 500,000+*
Videos: 320+
Schedule: Daily
Status: Active

DeadloxMC

 

Deadlox, also known as Ty (real name Ty Ellis), is a friend of SkyDoesMinecraft, MinecraftUniverse and the creator ofTeam Crafted, which he founded (he has recently left). He posts Minecraft videos on his channel, DeadloxMC, daily. He currently has a little over 2,000,000 subscribers who he calls the "Dead Army" and also has a girlfriend named Jocelyn- although she doesn't have a YouTube channel. Deadlox also has a gaming channel, DeadloxVSGaming, which he uploads multiple games and has now over 199,000 subscribers on the channel as he uploads at least three times a week. Ty has also stated that his name "Ty" is actually shortened from "Tyler," not Taylor or Tay. Ty is 17 years old, and was one of the youngest members of the youngest members in the former Team Crafted, until he quit TC.

DeadloxMC 2

 

DeadloxMC 3

 

Profile: DeadloxMC
Twitter: @Deadloxx
Facebook: Deadloxx
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: Feb. 21, 2012
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 2 Million+*
Videos: 553+
Schedule: Once a day
Status: Active

ASFJerome The Sexy Bacca

 

Jerome Robert Aceti (born March 9, 1994) , known asJeromeASF is an American YouTuber that primarily posts Minecraft let's plays and minigames. Jerome is a member of Team Power Moves along with xRpMx13 , BajanCanadian and and few other people. He is also well known for founding the Call of Duty channel "AwesomeSauceFilms " (which is where the ASF in JeromeASF comes from) and then doing videos with friend, and fellow Youtuber BajanCanadian (Mitch), whom he collaborates with in many of his videos, and fellow Youtuber TheNoochM (Mat). Recently, Jerome has been recording many videos with Youtubers Vikkstar123, AshleyMarieeGaming, BillWarlow, and he records many videos with xRPMx13. He has two Minecraft accounts, Hacksource and JeromeASF. He often used Hacksource in older videos, but he currently uses JeromeASF in almost all of his videos.

He has lived in New Jersey his entire life, and met Mitch in 4th grade. Jerome is no longer attending college at Rutgers in his home state. Jerome is one of the final members of Team Crafted, after SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, HuskeyMudkipz, and the majority of the rest of the team left. The remaining few refer to themselves as the "Power Moves Only Squad". Jerome is often called Fluffy by SkyDoesMinecraft and a Bacca byBajanCanadian and his fans because his Minecraft skin resembles Chewbacca from the Star Wars franchise. Also, some fans of Jerome and Mitch made up bromance/romance between them called 'Merome', which is "real" according to Mitch's tweet (The name Merome was originally made in one episode of Jerome's, Mitch's, Huskymudkipz's and Ian's series Pixelmon, which Jerome says is his favorite of all his video series).

On December 1st 2013, Jerome asked a girl named Louise Daly to be his girlfriend. He had already went on two dates with her already before he asked her. They are now officially dating, according to this tweet#Merome 

ASFJerome 2

 

ASFJerome 3

 

Profile: The Sexy Bacca ASFJerome The Sexy Bacca
Twitter: @JeromeASF
Facebook: JeromeASF
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: July 11, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 3.1 Million+*
Videos: 2000+
Schedule: Daily
Status: Active

PeteZahHutt

 PeteZahHutt or Brandon is a Minecraft youtuber who plays with some members of Team Crafted, mainly Jerome and Mitch. (His name came from his brother's friend, Pete or Peter, and when they both made fun of the restaurant "Pizza Hut" with his name. He had to make an account name for his minecraft account and youtube channel, so he named it "PeteZahHutt") he's also done a BattleDome vid with Adam and Jason and they turned out to be good friends. He is best friends with the NoochM (Mat) with their funny hunger games and their on going speedrun competition in Portal (they are trying to get

Pete 2

 

Pete 3

 

  • Pete's real name is Brandon
  • He is 17 years of age. (March 14 1997)
  • He lives in southern California.
  • Currently his Youtube Channel has 126,146 subscribers.
  • Currently his Twitch account has 30,728 followers.
  • Community Manager of The Nexus Minecraft server.
  • Potential Member of Power Move Squad.
  • He has a girlfriend named Kara. (Pwincessly) 

iBallisticSquid

 iBallisticSquid (real name David Spencer) is a Minecraft YouTuber who often plays with Stampy in his videos. iBallisticSquid is also known as Squid Nugget or sometimes just Squid. He currently has over 1 million subscribers. iBallisticSquid is often joined by L for Leeeeee x who helps out in his videos just like he does in Stampy's videos. iBallisticSquid is close friends with Stampy. He is well known for his funny humor and spirit through his videos, and is adored by many British and American fans.

Squid 2

 

Squid 3

 

Profile: IBallisticSquid
Twitter: @iBallisticSquid
Facebook: iBallisticSquid
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: March 10, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 1.7 Million+*
Videos: 1,000+
Schedule: Daily
Status: Active

Cryaotic

 

Cryaotic (born June 11,1989) known professionally by his YouTube name as ChaoticMonki, he is an American Let's Player that specializes in indie, adventure, stealth and horror games, as well as the occasional reading of short stories, mostly Creepypastas, Fanfictions or Internet-related tales. He is known for having a talented set of vocal chords, and also cooperates with other YouTubers (the most popular team-up being with PewDiePie). Cry is known to have a "glass half full" and clearly optimistic attitude and is very passive throughout every even happening in his "Let's Play" games. He is known to sometimes submerge himself to different personas related to the story of every game he plays. 1 example is shown when as he played the indie horror game; Which, where he depicted himself as the "witch's" husband, yelling comedic responses such as "Honey! There's a head in the toilet!" and "Honey, you're creeping me out! Why did I marry that woman". Cry is also known to have numerous fans that are completely obsessed with his "angelic" voice and passive personality, these fans are usually female. This fandom is however greater increased in 1 of his videos, "Hangover Cure", where he reads a Yaoi fanfic of himself and his friend Russ Money. Cry has never revealed his face, but his name and location are known. Generally, he does not want his personal information (name, address, etc.) to be spread, despite some of it already being public and he works to make sure no more of his details become public.

He cohosts a Livestream, titled "Late Night with Cry and Russ", every Saturday night with his friends, who, since the begining of the Stream's history, have been known as "The Late Night Crew", or the "LNC" for short: Russ MoneyScott Jund, The Dread Red, and Snake at 11:00 p.m. EST which can be viewed at their twitch.tv account. The stream lasts an average of 8 hours long, into averagley 6-7 AM. 

Cryaotic 2

Cryaotic 3

Profile: ChaoticMonki
Twitter: @CryWasTaken
Facebook: N/A
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: March 14, 2006
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 1.4 Million+*
Videos: 1100+
Schedule: Monday - Saturday
Status: Active

TheSyndicateProject

Tom Cassell (Born June 23, 1993) Known as TheSyndicateProject, Tom Syndicate or sometimes simply Syndicate, is a 21 year old British gaming commentator and vlogger. His channel was opened on the 3rd September 2010, and he quickly grew to be one of the biggest gaming channels on YouTube, with over 8 million subscribers to date. The channel was originally built on Halo and Modern Warfare 2 videos, but came to prominence with the release of Call Of Duty: Black Ops Zombies and further grew due to the series The Minecraft Project. Not counting any YouTube owned channel such as Movies, and Music-topic, he is number 32 on the most subcribed YouTubers list, right under CollegeHumour. He is also known to have been friends with another youtuber called 'Dillan Tucker' YouTube name 'mrdilpot' but they stopped talking for an unknown reason. He and CaptainSparklez were in close competition for the 3rd most subscribed gamer, but CaptainSparklez ultimately won out. However, Tom has recently surpassed CaptainSparklez. He is also a part of the Gamer Shore. His YouTube success is heavily outweighed by his Twitch.tv success, as he is the most subscribed player on the website, recently having over 1 million followers. He also has his own clothing line, currently named SyndicateOriginal.

TheSyndicateProject 2

TheSyndicateProject 3

Profile: TheSyndicateProject
Twitter: @ProSyndicate
Facebook: TheSyndicateProject
Other Media: N/A
Style: Comedy/Gaming
Date Joined: September 3, 2010
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 8,092,320+*
Videos: 2,700+
Schedule: Usually every day
Status: Active

CaptainSparklez

 Jordan Maron (Born February 10, 1992) known as CaptainSparklez, His most famous gameplay series is Minecraft. Sparklez also posts gameplay of other games such as Happy Wheels, Left 4 Dead 2Portal , Trials Evolution, Garry's Mod,  and rarely Call of Duty , often playing in co-op with some of his friends. CaptainSparklez is famous for his Minecraft parodies where he changes the lyrics of a popular song to fit into the world of Minecraft. These parodies are all sung by TryHardNinja. His channel holds the record for the top three most viewed Minecraft videos with his parodies TNT  with over 80 million views, Revenge with over 140 million views (the most viewed gaming video on YouTube!), Fallen Kingdom  with over 75 million views,  Minecraft Style with over 50 million views, and Take Back the Night  with over 50 million views (unfortunately, the video for "Minecraft Style was taken down due to copyright claims by Sony and Universal, but Sparklez re-uploaded it, and it's still up by 30st of April, 2014. It also is now at only 10 million views since it never regained its popularity.) Jordan occasionally posts videos with his friend Nick (NFENvids) and other youtubers. He is also the third most subscribed gaming commentator on YouTube, the first being PewDiePie and the second being SkyDoesMinecraft (not counting Machinima or Rooster Teeth). He is also the 35th most subscribed person on YouTube after reaching 7,000,000 subscribers. He and TheSyndicateProject were in close competition for the 4th most subscribed gamer, but CaptainSparklez is now just beating Syndicate by around 50,000 subscribers.

CaptainSparklez 2

CaptainSparklez 3

Profile: CaptainSparklez
Twitter: @CaptainSparklez
Facebook: CaptainSparklez
Other Media: Instagram
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: July 20, 2010
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 8 Million+*
Videos: 1,900+
Schedule: 2 videos a day
Status: Active

Tobuscus

Toby Joe "Tobuscus" Turner (born March 3, 1985) is a Youtube comedian, vlogger, and gamer. He has 3 channels, which combined have nearly 10,000,000 subscribers. Toby refers to his fans as "the Audience". In his vlogs, he starts off by saying 'Audience?! What are you doing...' He was born in Mississippi and moved to Niceville, Florida where he spent most of his life. In 2010, he moved to Los Angeles, California. Toby starred in the horror movie "Smiley" and also appears on Cartoon Network's, "Annoying Orange" as Nerville. He has a dog named "Gryphon" (AKA Falcor) who frequently appears in his vlogs, and more recently, his Tobuscus videos. He has a sister named 'Angie' who sometimes appears in his vlogs.

Tobuscus 2

Tobuscus 3

Profile: Tobuscus
Twitter: @TobyTurner
Facebook: Tobuscus
Other Media: N/A
Style: Comedy
Date Joined: June 14, 2006
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 6 Million+*
Videos: 405
Schedule: Weekly
Status: Active

Minecraft Universe

 

Jason Probst (His DJ name is Stokes), known on YouTube as Minecraft Universe is a centralized Minecraft YouTube channel. It originally consisted of him and Branson; the latter's departure from the duo left Jason as the channel's sole representive. As of now the channel has over 2 Million subscribers. Jason is a member of Team Crafted. Many people think his last name is Parks but as he stated on Twitter and music videos, it was a hoax . He is 19 years old, and lives in California.

Minecraft Universe has a website. Click here to go to the website. It is a place where you can buy ranks on his server, mc-universe.com, and his shirts, look at fan art and livestreams, etc. He is also a musician who uses electronic instruments. His outro song, Eclipse, can be purchased from bandcamp HERE, or if you're looking for the iTunes version, click HERE. He likes to call pigs Jeffrey, explaining why they're to the right of his profile picture. He also likes to call bats Dillon, which is why they're to the left of his photo. In real life, "Jason" has brown hair and blue eyes. He leads the MU Stars.

Minecraft Universe 2

Minecraft Universe 3

Profile: MinecraftUniverse
Twitter: @TrueMU
Facebook: MinecraftUniverse
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming, Music
Date Joined: April 30, 2010
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 2.2 Million+*
Videos: 1040+
Schedule: every day
Status: Active

ExplodingTNT

 

ExplodingTNT (real name Samuel) is a Youtuber that makes Minecraft machinimas and more. However, when Sam first started, he made videos about statues and such exploding, which was the reason why his old skin was a white creeper wearing a TNT vest. However, he eventually got bored of that and decided to instead make the Minecraft machinimas and trolling videos he still makes today, eventually changing his skin to the one he has now.

Most of Samuel's newer videos guest star several other YouTubers as well, such as SkyDoesMinecraftJeromeASFdeadlox, and more. He has collaborated with other machinima makers before, such as his current best friends GameplayerHD, AdamRodriguezGames along with many others. Most of his videos his characters talk with text over their head, but he has been using voice actors more recently, such as AdamRodriguezGames.

Sam also owns minigame servers with the GameplayerHD called McOrigins and The Nova, that were both featured in some of his videos. He currently has over one million subscribers, making him one of the most popular Minecraft machinima makers!

ExplodingTNT 2

ExplodingTNT 3

rofile: ExplodingTNT
Twitter: @ExplodingTNT
Facebook: ExplodingTNT
Other Media: N/A
Style: gaming
Date Joined: May 8, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 1.45 million*
Videos: 283
Schedule: Every Friday (Usually) but when he made "If A New Ore Was Added To Minecraft" and "If Notch And ExplodingTNT swapped places" (making 2 parts), he asked his subscribers if he should post it on Wednesday or Saturday
Status: Active

Smosh Games

 Smosh Games is a YouTube gaming channel created bySmosh creators, Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox, with their friends Mari, Jovenshire, Lasercorn, and Sohinki. The six of them do videos commentating, playing, sharing their opinions of various video games, doing game reviews, and sharing gaming news. They upload two videos every weekday, and one video every weekend day [Saturday and Sunday]. Jovenshire, Lasercorn, and Sohinki all worked together at ClevverGames, and then were invited over by Smosh to create a gaming channel.

Smosh Games 2

Smosh Games 3

Profile: SmoshGames
Twitter: @SmoshGames
Facebook: SmoshGames
Other Media: Twitch
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: July 7, 2011
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 5 Million+*
Videos: 1,100+
Schedule: Unknown
Status: Active

Vegetta777

 

Samuel de Luque, better know as Vegetta777 it's a popular spanish youtuber famous for uploading gameplays of Minecraft, Battlefield, Saint's Row, Garry's Mod, and several other games. He differs from other youtubers because the style of narrative and way of create histories from videos and in his words trying to make them "muy peliculero"-like a movie-.

His fan base are based not only in Spain, but most of them are from Latin América, making him one of the most viewed and suscribed channels in some of this countries. Currently is the 2nd place on subscription in Spain with more than 3 million reached on December 23, 2013.

He often play with other popular youtubers from Spain, like Willyrex, Alexby, Staxxcraft and Luzuvlogs; all of them with high number of suscribers making a community of user with high rates of growth. It has played and uploaded videos with other youtubers from Latin America and other countries like MYM Alkapon3 and iTownGameplay, Bersgamer, DeiGamer, Sarinha,etc.

Vegetta777 2

Vegetta777 3

Profile: VEGETTA777
Twitter: @vegetta777
Facebook: N/A
Other Media: N/A
Style: Gaming
Date Joined: Feb. 21 , 2012
Date Shut Down: N/A
Subscribers: 5.7 Million*
Videos: 1000+
Schedule: Two-Three videos daily
Status: Active

H2O Delirious

 

H2O Delirious (real name: Jonathan[1]) is a popular YouTuber, widely known for producing funny gaming-related content, as well as playing alongside the VanossGaming crew. His videos mainly feature funny moments from GTA V, Garry's Mod, WWE 2K14, and Black Ops II. He is currently among one of the top 200 most subscribed channels on YouTube, and has become a fan favorite for his maniacal, infectious laughter.  

"I make funny videos, enjoy them all."

- YouTube channel description 

A brief overview would describe H2O Delirious as: hilarious, friendly, smart but oblivious to some things, good at commentary and making videos, knows what his viewers like and are interested in, and simply knows how to exaggerate the simplest things in every game he comes across!

H2O Delirious 2

H2O Delirious 3

His YouTube channel has a relatively fast-growing fanbase when compared to other gaming channels. 

Imprint

Publication Date: 11-07-2014

All Rights Reserved

Dedication:
Chey_Love_

Next Page
Page 1 /