Content

Cover

The Illuminati and the Deception of History

Front cover background by freepik.com


Other books by Terence A. Smart:

The 9/11 Deception & False Flag Terror

The Global Elite’s Population Cull

The Truth about Germany and the World Wars


© 2017 Terence A Smart - version 2

© 2019 Terence A Smart - version 3


The Illuminati and the Deception of History



Contents









































Introduction

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes”, Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister Great Britain 1868-74

History is a lie. Most of the things you have been taught by your governments or your education about important historical events such as World War 1 & 2, JFK, 9/11, Banking, War on Terror is a lie and these are just some of the bigger deceptions. The Illuminati and the Jesuits have an agenda (one world government) and to nudge the world towards this agenda they carry out atrocities such as 9/11 or the JFK assassination. But they make the public believe with the media corporations that they control (CNN, ABC, Reuters, BBC) that someone else did it i.e. Oswald or the Muslims.

The governments of the world especially the western world are run from behind the scenes, by a secret group of men. This group have been known by several names, secret cabal, Freemasons, Illuminati, Khazarian Mafia, committee of 300 etc. It is no good denying this and saying it is just a ‘conspiracy theory’ because many Presidents, Freemasons and Heads of State have acknowledged this down through the ages, just look at the quotes from above and Disraeli knew this 150 years ago.

This group is linked to 13 bloodlines such as the royal families of Europe and the Rothschild’s. Their main aim is to control the population of the world through a one world government (New World Order) which includes a one world currency and a one world army and to reduce the population of the world to about 500 million.

The goal of the Illuminati is total control of the world. The only nations, which are holding out against their power, are some Islamic nations, Russia and China but this resistance is limited because the Illuminati have crushing economic power.

To be able to do this they need to have total secrecy to carry out this deadly plot. One of the biggest mistakes the secret cabal have made is allowing the internet to flourish. More people have woken up to this plot because of the massive amounts of information on the internet. But don’t expect this to last because I am sure they will place massive surveillance on the internet in the future and closedown any website that tries to expose them.

To bring about this New World Order they have caused the slaughter of a few hundred million people. They have caused the French Revolution, American Revolution and Civil War, Bolshevik Revolution, World War 1 & 2, JFK Assassination, Vietnam, Gulf war (1991), events of 9/11, and the recent wars in Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. They have caused the revolutions of Egypt, Tunisia, Ukraine and the ousting of Gaddafi in Libya. At that time Libya was at peace and enjoyed the highest standard of living in Africa.

They can carry out these wars and revolutions because they control the governments and their armed forces. The presidents and prime ministers are just puppets been told what to do and say from behind the scenes.

They also control NATO, The United Nations and the secret intelligence agencies Mossad, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, NSA, MI5, MI6, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, RIIA and the Tavistock Institute etc.

But it goes much deeper than that. For instance they control most large corporations, the oil companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, the World Health Organisation (which give us the deadly vaccines), the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, BIS, The International Monetary Fund and many more.

They also control the mainstream media such as newspapers, Television Networks (CNN, Fox, CBS, ABC, BBC), which is just mind control propaganda for the New World Order. For instance they used this media to convince people that 9/11 was carried out by 19 Arab terrorists with box cutters. Most people were easily duped by this and still are because they never bother to do some research and find out if what the American government said was actually true.

The mass surveillance of the populations (RFID chip) is also part of this nudging towards the New World Order as is the fake Global Warming hoax which is just a rue to take away more freedoms of the people and to extract more taxes from Governments and the people.

People need to pull themselves away from the T.V and newspapers and wake up to this plot before it is too late or your freedom and your children’s will be gone. You will be living as slaves under the control of the Illuminati, oh wait you already are.

Soon, the power of domination over the entire world must be in the grasp of our hands. Bluntly speaking, the thirst of power is the basic motivation of all people who accept to join us: politicians, leaders and businessmen. Above all, there are the elite made up of our venerable Illuminati whose design it is to take full control over both the entire world and each and every individual”, Signore Massini, Freemason, Bilderberg Group.

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.” Franklin D. Roosevelt, letter to Col. House, November 21, 1933

People need to step outside of their beliefs and consider information which does not fit into their previously accepted view of reality.

Our deepest beliefs and conceptions about life and the world are to some degree conditioned by our childhood experiences, our education, the mass media, and various other external influences.

Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition”, - Steve Jobs, Apple CEO, in 2005 commencement address at Stanford University

What Mr Job’s says is correct, everything you believe about past history is what somebody (government, media) has told you has happened. So you have not researched it for yourself, you have been told what to think and what to believe, huge mistake.

Have you not thought there is something not right with the world? Why has there been endless wars and bloodshed especially over the past hundred years? What does this say about our governments who we vote in and then they lead us into war after war usually against a country that is already impoverished. With regards to international conflict nothing has improved over the past 100 years in fact it’s got much worse. Look at all the countries without even the basic necessities such as clean water, look at all the countries without enough food to feed the population. It is estimated that a person dies of hunger or hunger-related causes every ten seconds. Yet there is plenty of food in the world for everyone. The World Bank has estimated that there were 896 million poor people in developing countries who live on $1.90 a day or less. The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimates that about 795 million people of the 7.3 billion people in the world, or one in nine, were suffering from chronic undernourishment in 2014-2016. Then you get countries like America spending 2 trillion dollars on illegal wars in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan causing more deaths (4 million) and destruction. Take a country like Libya who were not hurting anyone and then mercenaries and NATO showed up and bombed the country back to the stone age and then you have ISIS who are hurting everyone and killing thousands in Iraq and Syria and we are led to believe causing mayhem in Europe but America does nothing and just lets ISIS get on with their mayhem. The USA could have destroyed ISIS years ago but it does not want to. Over the course of 100 days from April 6 to July 16 1994, an estimated 800,000 to 1 million Tutsis and some moderate Hutus were slaughtered in the Rwandan genocide. A recent report has estimated the number to be close to 2 million. But America and the Western nations did nothing to stop this slaughter in Rwanda but it is strange how these countries then decided pick on countries in the Middle East were there was no wars and ended up killing nearly 4 million (700,00 children).

Why, after national elections, promises are always broken and there are always cutbacks in government spending? Why our national debt just keeps increasing, despite these cutbacks and extra taxes, while more and more public services are being privatized? Why is our money worth less and less? Why do we pay interest on a mortgage? What is money actually, and where does it come from? Why do the rich get richer and the poor poorer? Why?

Then we have the world drug problem which has steadily got worse over the past 50 years and there is evidence to suggest intelligence agencies such as the CIA are actually the driving force behind the drug trade. Then we have the cancer deaths in the world always rising (1 in 24 died of cancer in 1900, now it is 1 in 2) even though billion gets raised every year for cancer research which never ever provides any cure from this research. The research money goes straight into the coffers of the global elite who own the big pharmaceutical companies, in fact the banks that make up the Federal Reserve (USA) own the Big Pharma companies (Look at my other book ‘The Global Elites Population Cull’ for evidence of this).

Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it”.John Lennon.

He is correct it is an insane world but who runs the world from behind the scenes to keep it like this.

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes.” Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice, 1952. Felix Frankfurter, a Jew, was a close personal friend and adviser of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who appointed him to the Supreme Court in 1939.

Let us look at this hidden hand controlling governments from behind the scenes to bring about all this mayhem.



Illuminati, the Beginning

The Illuminati is the continuation of the Mystery Religions of Babylon and Egypt. And the bloodlines of the Illuminati go back to people who at one time lived in Babylon and Egypt. It is a satanic bloodline which stretches back to Nimrod, grandson of Noah. One of its aims is to remove all Abrahamic Religions and allow only their Babylonian Talmudism also known as Luciferianism or Satanism.

In 1826 an American Freemason wrote a book revealing Masonic secrets entitled Illustrations of Freemasonry. One of the secrets that he revealed is that the last mystery at the top of the Masonic pyramid is the worship of Lucifer.

No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a LUCIFERIAN Initiation.” - David Spangler Director of Planetary Initiative United Nations.

They want to dominate the entire world and all of its resources. Their main aim is to have a one world government and they are well on the way to seeing this mad scheme coming to fruition.

But how did the Illuminati get control of most of the world’s governments and wealth. It all started with Mayer Amschel Bauer, an Ashkenazi Jew, who was born in Frankfurt, Germany on February 23rd 1744. He was the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and the owner of a counting house.

Moses Amschel Bauer places a red sign above the entrance door to his counting house. This sign is a red hexagram (which geometrically and numerically translates into the number 666) which will end up on the Israeli flag some two centuries later.

Bauer recognises the significance of the red hexagram and changes his name from Bauer to Rothschild, after the red hexagram or sign signifying 666 hanging over the entrance door ("Rot," is German for, "Red," "Schild," is German for, "Shield," or, "Sign"). In 1822, the hexagram (six-pointed star) was incorporated upon the Rothschild coat of arms and later would appear on the flag of Israel which Rothschild’s power and wealth brought into being.

Rothschild becomes close associates with Prince William IX of Hesse-Hanau, and ends up doing business with him and members of the court. He soon discovers that loaning money to governments and royalty is far more profitable than loaning to individuals, as the loans are bigger and they are secured by the nation's taxes.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild becomes court agent for Prince William IX, the grandson of George II of England.

Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the, "Illuminati," and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew (a Jew who pretends he's not Jewish) who is outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development.

Adam Weishaupt was born February 6, 1748 at Ingolstadt and educated by the Jesuits. He was appointed as Professor of Natural and Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in 1775, a position previously held by one of the recently disbanded Jesuits.

The, "Illuminati," is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It is to be called the, "Illuminati," which is a Luciferian term which means, "Keepers of the light." The members of the Illuminati possess the 'Light of Lucifer'. As far as they are concerned, only members of the human race who possess the 'Light of Lucifer' are truly enlightened and capable of governing.

The purpose of the, "Illuminati," is to divide the non-Jews through political, economic, social, and religious means. The plan is for the opposing sides of the goyim (non-Jews) to be armed whilst incidents are to be provided in order for them to fight amongst themselves; destroy national governments; destroy religious institutions; and eventually destroy each other.

On June 12th 1773, Amschel Mayer Rothschild is born, the first of Mayer Amschel Rothschild's five sons.

On May 1, 1776, the Order of the Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt. Weishaupt was born in 1748 of Jewish parents. When his father, George Weishaupt, died in 1754, young Adam was turned over to be raised by the Jesuits.

Weishaupt’s Illuminati began humbly with only five members, but after a few years and with powerful connections, the Order became a major political force across the world. In 1777, the year following the creation of the Illuminati, Weishaupt joined the Masonic lodge of Theodore of Good Counsel in Munich and a definite alliance between the Illuminati and Freemasonry was begun. This joint venture was enhanced with higher Freemason Baron Adolf Franz Friederich Knigge joining Weishaupt’s order. Knigge devised a new system for the Illuminati and this attracted Freemasons and other powerful figures, which gave the movement great momentum.

In the year 1784 the Illuminati attempted a coup against the Hapsburgs, but the plot was revealed by police-spies that had infiltrated the order on orders from the king. This led to the total ban of all secret societies in Bavaria including the Illuminati. Weishaupt was forced to flee to a neighbouring province in February 1785. The Illuminati was forced to go underground in Bavaria and had to move its revolutionary efforts elsewhere.

By the year 1788 almost every lodge of Freemasons in Europe, as well as all courts, been infiltrated by the agents of the Illuminati.

In 1785, Meyer moved his entire family to a five story dwelling he shared with the Schiff family. In 1865 The Schiff’s' not-yet-born grandson Jacob would move to New York and in 1917 become the financer behind the funding of the Bolshevik Revolution. This action would successfully make communism a major world movement, which was, (and still is), a basic doctrine of the Illuminati and their main agenda for the population of the world (later Agenda 21). From this point on the Rothschild’s and the Schiff’s would play a central role in the rest of European financial history, and subsequently that of the United States and the world and it will be a bloody history of death and destruction.

The Jews have always tried to get control of a nation’s or peoples finance even going back to the days of the Magna Carta in England in 1215. In fact certain lines had to be added to the Magna Carta to protect the people from the exploits of the Jewish financiers.

England 1215: Magna Carta: 10. If anyone who has borrowed a sum of money from Jews dies before the debt has been repaid, his heir shall pay no interest on the debt for so long as he remains under age, irrespective of whom he holds his lands.
11. If a man dies owing money to Jews, his wife may have her dower and pay nothing towards the debt from it.

Because of this financial exploitation the Jews were banished from Britain by Edward 1st in 1290 and would not return until allowed to do so by Oliver Cromwell over 300 years later in 1647. Cromwell allowed the Jews back because he was in fact paid large sums of money by the Dutch Jew, Manasseh Ben Israel. In 1694 royal consent was given for the setting up of the "Bank of England" and the institution of the National Debt. This enabled the international Jewish money lenders to secure their loans on the taxes of the country.

Meyer Rothschild had five sons, Amschel, Salomon, Nathan, Karl and Jakob. Meyer spent the rest of his life instructing them all in the secret techniques of money creation and manipulation. As they came of age, he sent them to the major capitals of Europe to open branch offices of the family banking business. Amschel, stayed in Frankfurt, Salomon was sent to Vienna. Nathan was sent to London. Karl went to Naples, and Jakob went to Paris.

Nathan exhibited a superior affinity for the banking business. When he got to London, he became a merchant banker and began to cement ties between the House of Rothschild and the Bank of England.

From 1811 Nathan Rothschild undertook the transfer of money to pay Wellington's troops (against Napoleon). Nathan’s four brothers helped to co-ordinate the activities across the continent, and the family developed a network of agents, shippers and couriers to transport gold and information across Europe. This private intelligence service enabled Nathan to receive in London the news of Wellington's victory at the Battle of Waterloo a full day ahead of the government's official messengers (which he allegedly used to deceive other investors in the London Stock Exchange, making him a fortune

Nathan Mayer Rothschild, who, by 1820, had established a firm grip on the Bank of England stated:

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

To this day the Rothschild’s still control the finances of Great Britain through the Bank of England.

By the end of the 19th. Century, the Rothschild’s had controlling influence in England, U.S., France, Germany, Austria and Italy. Only Russia was left outside the financial control. But not for long as Jacob Schiff, president of Kuhn Loeb Bank in New York was appointed by B'nai B'rith (A secret Jewish Masonic Order meaning "Bothers of the Covenant") to be the mastermind of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia which would cause the deaths of at least 60 million Russian Christians.

Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943 – August 24, 2007) was an American entertainment businessman, movie producer and director, and political activist. He was best-known for producing such blockbuster movies as Trading Places, Wise Guys, and The Rose. Later in life, he created various political documentaries like America: Freedom to Fascism.

Movie producer Aaron Russo became friends with Nick (Nicholas) Rockefeller, from the famed Rockefeller family dynasty, and was made aware of some of the elite's agenda concerning the New World Order. Nick Rockefeller invited Aaron into the Council on Foreign Relations, the exclusive group that rules America from behind the scenes but he refused.

About 2005 Russo had an interview with Alex Jones (infowars.com) in which he stated what he had learned from Nick Rockefeller in a discussion with him in 2000 about the Illuminati Bankers goals for mankind?

The main goal of the Illuminati banking industry in America and Europe was a one world government, the first goal was the centralisation of banking and progressive income tax which are goals 2 and 5 of the communist manifesto. The European Union and the Euro was a huge step towards this one world government. The North American Union (U.S.A, Canada and Mexico) would be another step. Everyone would then be micro chipped with RFID and all your money would be on this chip, if anyone protests their RFID chip would be turned off and you would have no money to buy anything, it would be just total control of the population” Nick Rockefeller to Aaron Russo, October 2000

The Alternative Media have for a long time proclaimed that an international cabal of Satanists (Illuminati) controls our world. Now, a credible whistle-blower has come forth, testifying to the cabal’s existence. He is a former elite Dutch banker named Ronald Bernard. Bernard became an entrepreneur, and became interested in the financial world. He became a facilitator in tax avoidance and currency exchange/money laundering for big players, including banks, governments, multinationals, secret services, and terrorist groups. He came to understand that the top elite of 8,000 to 8,500 people run this world and worship Lucifer as their god and regard people as sheep to be used, and manipulate the media so as to conceal how the world really operates. When Bernard was asked to participate in satanic blood sacrifices of children that was the line that he could not cross. Those who participated would be blackmailed by the satanic elite to do their bidding. Bernard began to refuse assignments. He wanted out, but was trapped. He was physically tortured, to prevent him from revealing names of companies, groups, and individuals. Eventually, he had a complete breakdown and ended up in Intensive Care.

Roland Bernard“If you google this, you’ll find enough worldwide witness accounts to know this isn’t a Walt Disney fairy tale. Unfortunately the truth is that worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children. Including the sacrificing of children. Much later in all those studies and discoveries I found a document, which they are claiming is bullshit of course, the Protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document. Just work through it, read it through. If you read the Protocols of Zion, and really study them and understand, then it is like reading the newspaper of the daily life. And we have all been programmed. If you dare say you are against Zionism, then you are branded an anti-Semite. The negative, you can say evil, the Luciferians, Satanists, whatever you which you call it… it is a real entity. I have found that what is written in the Bible, and not just the Bible, you can find it in so many books, there really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light, in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger; the people who do not underestimate the severity of this are but few. Because this is an all annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation, it hates life. It will do anything to destroy us completely, and the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth. Humanity is a manifestation of light. That is the true creation. As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin colour, you name it… then you – from a Luciferian point of view that is – suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power. They can’t stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose.

Ronald Bernard further states - “So one of the things that I found out that I did not know before, but now I do, is about secret services; you think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, etc. but they actually turn out to be criminal organizations, to be more precise, the system is heavily so. We are talking about financing wars, creating wars, so basically creating a lot of misery in this world. So lots of conflict. And then I think to myself, if only people knew what the world is really like. Secret services will stop at nothing. Nothing. But they also have their flows of money, because if they are trading in drugs or weapons, or for that matter, people… all that money has to go somewhere. Everything has to be financed, so the entire world as we think we know it, is just an illusion”.

Roland Bernard’s interviews can be seen on Youtube.



Rothschild Wealth

A recent report by Oxfam International highlights the inequality with the wealth of the world. The combined wealth of the world’s top 8 individual billionaires is more than the lower half of the world’s population, some 3.6 billion people. It shows the unfairness and injustice in our global economic system. The richest 1% of the world’s population now owns as much as the remaining 99% of the world’s population.

Jews make up only 2% of America’s population; but according to a recent Forbes Israel list, they make up a whopping 24% of American billionaires. Out of 442 US billionaires, 105 were Jews.

The Rothschild family is a dynasty of unimaginable wealth which it manages to somehow conceal. They never seem to be publicly credited as the richest and most influential family in the world. By dividing their capital and holdings up amongst the many members of the family they hide their true wealth, however, the family as a whole represents the largest fortune ever known.

The financial website Investopedia estimates the family’s total wealth at over $2 trillion in assets and holdings.

At $2 trillion plus, the family’s reported wealth is closing in on five times as much as the combined wealth of the world’s top 8 individual billionaires, meaning that the Rothschild family alone controls more wealth than perhaps three-fourths or more of the world’s total population.

The bizarre statement that the Rothschild’s own as much as the rest of the world’s 7.5 billion people put together could be untrue; they probably own more.” Lasha Darkmoon American ex-academic.

The Rothschild’s also control most oil companies, Royal Dutch/Shell, BP, Anglo-American, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, Bank of America and scores of other global corporations and banks. They are the largest shareholders in the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve and most every private central bank in the world. They needed a footprint in the Middle East to protect their new oil concessions, which they procured through Four Horsemen fronts like the Iranian Consortium, Iraqi Petroleum Company and Saudi ARAMCO.

Rothschild’s Shell and BP formed these cartels with the Rockefeller half of the Four Horsemen- Exxon Mobil and Chevron Texaco. This new alliance required a “special relationship” between Great Britain and the US, which still exists today. Rothschild and other wealthy European shareholders could now utilize the United States military as a Hessianized mercenary force, deployed to protect their oil interests and paid for by US taxpayers. Israel would serve the same purpose in closer proximity to the oilfields. The Israeli Mossad is less a national intelligence agency than it is a Rothschild family security force.



Federal Reserve Banking Swindle

Automobile manufacturer Henry Ford said:

"If the people of the nation understood our banking and monetary system, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation . . . The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties . . . [and] control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” John F. Hylan, Mayor of New York City from 1918-1925

Zionist Jews own and run the Federal Reserve Bank that the US government continually borrows from...and is in debt to. This is fact and not a conspiracy theory as Jews try to make you believe.

Jewish Zionist Harald Rosenthal said this in an interview in 1976: "Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power.' As revealed in our master plan, it was essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve System fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done! By controlling the banking system we were able to control corporation capital. Through this, we acquired total monopoly of the movie industry, the radio networks and the newly developing television media. The printing industry, newspapers, periodicals and technical journals had already fallen into our hands. The richest plum was later to come when we took over the publication of all school materials. Through these vehicles we could mold public opinion to suit our own purposes. The people are only stupid pigs that grunt and squeal the chants we give them, whether they be truth or lies."

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head.

1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).

9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders).

Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Jackson tried to stop the Rothschild Illuminati from creating a private bank to run the nation’s economy. Jackson was successful for a while and I will go over this in a bit more detail later in Wars and Revolutions.

The Rothschild Illuminati did not want another President to come along who would try and remove their control of the American banks so they wanted it signed into law which would overrule the constitution which says only the American Government can create the nation’s coin. The Illuminati were determined to end this the problem once and for all.

So, in 1910, the 6 most influential bankers in the US attended a secret meeting In Jekyll Island as J P Morgan's guests. For the next week, Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller and Frank A. Vanderlip (From two Rockefeller’s banks), Henry P. Davidson and Charles D. Norton (from two J.P. Morgan’s banks), Paul Warburg, and assistant treasury secretary A. P. Andrew planned the new central banking act, the Federal Reserve.

However there was three very powerful rich men who were opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve. But unfortunately they were all aboard a ship called the Titanic when it sank in 1912, one year before the Federal Reserve came into being, what a coincidence. I don’t think so. Three of the richest and most important of the opponents of the Fed were Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss, the head of Macy’s Department Stores, and John Jacob Astor, probably the wealthiest man in the world. Their total wealth, at that time, using dollar values of their day was more than 500 million dollars. They were coerced on to the ship to their deaths by J.P Morgan, the Rothschild banking front in America. They had to be destroyed because the Illuminati knew these men would use their wealth and influence to oppose a Federal Reserve Bank as well as World War 1 which was being planned.

In fact the Titanic did not sink in 1912. That sounds really funny, I know. The Titanic was swapped by J.P Morgan with its sister ship the Olympic because the Olympic was already damaged by an earlier accident and was not insured. The best video which proves this is https://youtu.be/rOeIdDXN8SM. An underwater examination of the supposed Titanic in 1986 clearly shows the letters M and P on the bulkhead of the ship with letters missing either side, obviously it would have spelled Olympic.

And so just before Christmas 1913, taking advantage of the fact that most congressmen were on holiday and its 3 main opponents were now dead, the U.S. Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act, which President Woodrow Wilson signed. This act took away from Congress the power to create money, and handed over this power to the Federal Reserve Corporation, owned by the Rothschild bankers. Wilson was later to lament on the terrible deed he had done.

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men”, Woodrow Wilson

Was Woodrow Wilson part Jewish? Dr. H.J. Boldt wrote as follows: "Woodrow
Wilson was a Sephardic Jew...The name of his parents was Wohlson -- a German Jewish name; they came from Germany, and went to England where they were
known as Mr. and Mrs. Wolfson and when they landed here in America they
called themselves Wilson."

Sennholz claims that the Federal Reserve System was drafted in 1917 for the purpose of financing government expenditures for World War I. I proved in my work that it was secretly drafted in 1910 by Paul Warburg at the behest of the Rothschild’s in order to finance World War I and provide capital for the various belligerent powers, not merely the United States. Here again, one is appalled at the consistent disinformation”Eustace Mullins, Author, Researcher, Political Historian.

HILAIRE BELLOC, in the book THE JEWS, page 9 “There is already something like a Jewish monopoly in high finance . . . There is the same element of Jewish monopoly in the silver trade, and in the control of various other metals, notably lead, nickel, quicksilver. What is most disquieting of all, this tendency to monopoly is spreading like a disease.”

H. H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937 “The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute.”

W. HUGHES, Premier of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919 “The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?”

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because: “They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world… The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom. (Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

WALTER CRICK, British Manufacturer, in the NORTHAMPTON DAILY ECHO, March 19. 1925) “Jews can destroy by means of finance. Jews are International. Control of credits in this country is not in the hands of the English, but of Jews. It has become the biggest danger the British Empire ever had to face.”

Before 1913 American citizens did not have to pay income tax. But that changed when the Federal Reserve bankers started to loan money to the American government to run the economy which then had to be paid back with interest. To pay the interest the IRS was started to collect taxes from the people to pay the Jewish bankers interest.

Currently the American Government owes about 20 trillion dollars to the Illuminati banking houses, the Federal Reserve.

Total Federal Government Debt in 2017. At the end of FY 2017 the gross US federal government debt is estimated to be $20.1 trillion, according to the FY17 Federal Budget’. This information was from www.usgovernmentdebt.us.

The vast majority of your annual taxation goes to just this: repaying that loan. Each year, you personally give a huge chunk of your income directly to the Illuminati banking families.

In 1901 the national debt of the United States was less than $1 billion. It stayed at less than $1 billion until they entered World War I in 1917. Then the debt jumped to $25 billion. This was because they had to borrow money through the Illuminati created Federal Reserve, which was created the year before the war started. It was if they knew the war was going to start. Between 1918 and 1941, on the eve of World War II, the national debt just about doubled -- from $25 to $49 billion. Between 1942 and 1952, the debt went from $72 billion to $265 billion. By 1977 the debt owed to the Illuminati (Zionist Jewish) bankers was $727 billion and as previously stated it is $20 trillion (2017) as I write these words.

Why doesn’t the government create its own money and then they would not owe the bankers any debt. Well as you will see later some people have tried, JFK was one.

At the rate the debt is increasing, eventually America will reach a point where, even if the government takes every penny of its citizens' income via taxation, it will still not collect enough to keep up with the interest payments. The government will own nothing, the people will own nothing, and the Rothschild Illuminati banks will own everything.

The bankers have used the control of a nation’s money supply to cause the financial boom, busts and inflation’s throughout history. The 1930’s depression in America was caused by these Jewish bankers.

In 1930 America did not lack industrial capacity, fertile farmlands, skilled and willing workers. It had no war, no pestilence and no famine. The Illuminati bankers were the only source of new money and credit and they deliberately refused loans to industries, stores and farms. Payments on existing loans were required however, and money rapidly disappeared from circulation causing the depression. Goods were available to be purchased, jobs waiting to be done, but the lack of money brought the nation to a standstill. The bankers took possession of hundreds of thousands of farms, homes, and business properties. The people were told, "Times are hard" and "money is short." Not understanding the banker’s fraudulent system, they were cruelly robbed of their earnings, their savings, and their property. World War II ended the "depression." The same Bankers who in the early 1930's had no loans for peacetime houses, food and clothing, suddenly had unlimited billions to lend for the War. A nation that in 1934 could not produce food for sale, suddenly could produce bombs, tanks, planes, weapons to send to bomb Germany and Japan!

The ones who control the money supply and the Federal Reserve can create wars and depressions (the latter by tightening the money supply). These created recessions and depressions are used to threaten and/or punish governments if they resist the international banker’s aims to take control of their money supply. In other words, they are used to get countries to submit to the central-bank which is in private-hands, mainly private Jewish hands. Oh yes its anti-Semitic to say that but I believe Mr Rothschild is Jewish and since 1987 the chairman of the Federal Reserve Board has been Jewish, Alan Greenspan (Jewish – 1987-2006), Ben Shalom Bernanke (Jewish, 2006-2014) and Janet Yellen (Jewish – 2014-2018).

The Rothschild Jewish Zionists have slowly but surely installed their Central banks into nearly every country of this world which gives them incredible power.

In the year 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned or controlled Central Bank: Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran.

One of the reasons the Rothschild Jewish Zionists brought about the events of 9/11 was so they could install their central banks in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya so they could be incorporated into this ‘new world order’.

It is no coincidence that the Jewish owned media of the western world have been condemning the countries above for the past 20 years. If the country does not have a Rothschild central bank and won’t accept one, the leader of the particular country will be assassinated and a Rothschild puppet leader will be put into the position, and if the assassination does not work, the country will be invaded and have a Central Bank established.

The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Zionist are Syria, North Korea and Iran. So the Rothschild Zionists can’t just send the boys in (American Military) to destroy North Korea and Iran without a reason so they make up lies as in Iraq’s case they were supposed to but didn’t have weapons of mass destruction. Obviously the lie is that both North Korea and Iran have nuclear bombs and are a threat to the world. North Korea has not been at war with anyone since the 1950’s. America has bombed 30 countries since then so who is the real threat?

What should be pointed out is that our politicians are in the pockets of the bankers, which is proved by the fact that whenever there is a financial crash, our politicians, instead of holding them accountable, bail them out, using OUR hard earned tax money.

The Jewish Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy in 2008 which caused the banks to collapse in the U.K and around the world. The U.K Government stepped in to prop up British lenders by taking stakes in Royal Bank of Scotland, Lloyds TSB and HBOS in a £37 billion bail-out.

The bankers wreck our economy by making massive apparent mistakes, making us suffer and then our governments use OUR money to bail the multimillionaire bankers out. Who are these bankers? The Jews own the media, and our governments need the media to lie for them and manipulate the ordinary man. They also need the bankers, because the bankers have the money to arm nations (and they do), to run election campaigns and to buy politicians. They are so powerful that the Zionist bankers decide who is to be elected as president or Prime Minister.

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it”. House of Representatives and Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years, Louis T. McFadden, 1932. He was murdered 3 years later.

The world financial system is a total fraud. It is one gargantuan Ponzi scheme, no better than the one Bernie Madoff used to swindle his friends and neighbours, and thousands of times worse if you add up the total number of victims it has ripped off over countless generations. The principal difference between the two schemes is that Madoff was acting outside the law while the international banking cartel has persuaded generation after generation of monarchs, presidents and prime ministers to provide legislative protection for their larceny. The banks Ponzi scheme is alarmingly simple. They lend the same money to several people or institutions at the same time and collect interest on it from each. What the banks really lend, however, is their credit, and what they take back in compensation for that privilege is a debt that must be repaid with interest. The number of times they lend the same money is called leverage”, - Paul Hellyer, Former Canadian Minister of National Defence.

The below is an excerpted article from ‘The Hidden Powers behind the Destruction of America’ on the themillenniumreport website:

Jewish Banking Houses and Mercantile Families (which comprise the International Banking Cartel) were directly responsible for the unlawful passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and, therefore, accountable for the stealthily engineered booms and busts that have repeatedly shocked the US economy and financially ruined the American people. The Federal Reserve Bank is the most powerful of all the central banks tasked with artificially inflating the world’s premier reserve currency and fake fiat money—the US Dollar. The petrodollar, in particular, is destined for an epic collapse. Because the Global Economic & Financial System is hardwired to the US dollar, the banksters know that when it drops like a rock, the reign of the once Almighty Dollar is finally over. This is why they are concocting the largest and longest sucker’s rally of all time at this very moment. The official debt of the United States government is $23.1 trillion as of December 2, 2019, which is owed to primarily foreign banking interests that are owned and/or controlled by Jewish banking families such as the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers. In this manner is the U.S. Corporation saddled with ever-increasing debt service payments which go right into the pockets of the member banks of the International Banking Cartel (IBC). Chief among the controlling banks is the Bank for International Settlements headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. However, the most predatory and usurious IBC banking institutions are located in the Financial District in the City of London as well as on Wall Street in New York City. Paris, Frankfort, Brussels, Luxembourg, Rome, Madrid, Milan and other Black Nobility financial strongholds are also home to the IBC crime syndicates” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

All throughout history, the Jews have been known as usurers and shady, corrupt businessmen. Usury is simply the loaning of money at interest to other individuals, businesses and governments, enslaving them through debt. The Jews have managed to essentially monopolize the practice of usury, and have institutionalized this practice on both a national and international scale. The Federal Reserve System, which is nothing more than a consortium of private (largely Jewish owned and controlled) banks who have a monopoly on printing and loaning money to the United States government, was a creation of international bankers connected to the Rothschild banking dynasty in Britain and Europe. The central banks of Europe, Britain and elsewhere are all connected to this international system of usury, centered around not only the Federal Reserve, Bank of England and European Central Bank, but also the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank for International Settlements. The practice of usury is nothing more than the institutionalized defrauding and enslavement of entire nations. The international financial system dominating the global economy at this point is based on usury, exploitation, speculation and fraud. Everyone reading here no doubt experienced the 2008 financial collapse and aftermath. Wall Street banks and other international financial institutions essentially defrauded and robbed the entire world, and were rewarded, rather than arrested, with a massive bailout by the United States federal government for their criminal behavior. Wall Street and other major international banking and financial institutions are dominated by Jews. Rather than actually working, producing a legitimate product that advances society, they exploit, cheat, defraud and steal from others. I have a problem with this” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)

Portuguese Jews pretending to be Christians wormed their way back into England and thanks to the machinations of a traitor named Oliver Cromwell, who managed, after a mock trial, to murder the king and eventually create the money sucking monster known as the Bank of England, which rules the entire world today from its fortified enclave known as the City of London. Henceforth a pattern would emerge where unnecessary wars would be embarked upon which simultaneously increased the national debt and the profits of the usurers. Significantly, most of these wars were started against countries that had implemented interest-free state banking systems, as was the case in the North American colonies and France under Napoleon. This pattern of attacking and enforcing the bankers’ system of usury has been deployed widely in the modern era and includes the defeats of Imperial Russia in World War I, Germany, Italy and Japan in World War II, and most recently Libya in 2011. These were all countries which had state banking systems, which distributed the wealth of their respective nations on an equitable basis and provided their populations with a standard of living far superior to that of their rivals and contemporaries. In the 18th century, the money mad British conducted three major wars, against Spain, the fledging U.S., and France. The principal objective of the war against France to was to destroy Napoleon’s debt- and interest-free system of finance. So too was the purpose of England’s second war against the American colonies. And so too the purpose of the Jewish bank is stunningly revealed by the sad misfortunes of the English people. In order to destroy Napoleon’s state bank, it cost the deluded British public a staggering £831 million, of which over £2.5 billion were still outstanding in 1914. The principal of £504 million had over the intervening period increased fivefold as a result of the compounding effect of interest. England is still paying Jewish bankers for the cost of the loans it took to wage their wars. At the start of World I in 1914 the national debt stood at £650 million. On March 31, 1919 it has increased to £7.434 billion, of which £3 billion is still outstanding after 95 years at an interest rate of 3.5 percent per annum. [. . .] In World War II the national debt rose by almost 300 per cent from £7.1 billion in 1939 to £20.1 billion in 1945. As of June 2014 it stands at almost £1.3 trillion. However, if one includes all liabilities, including state and public pensions, it exceeds £5 trillion. So this was the early history of the destructive practices of the Jewish money scheme. We come into modern times with the same evil antics practiced against very happy and self-sustaining countries, France, Russia, Germany, Japan, and in more modern times, Iraq, Libya and so many other innocent victims, all tortured and destroyed by the Jewish predators and the traitors they bought with their ill-gotten gain” - From Stephen Mitford Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind



For further reading on the Federal Reserve and Central Banking see the books:

The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin

Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth about Our Money System and How We Can Break Free Paperback – by Ellen Hodgson Brown.

A History of Central Banking & the Enslavement of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson





Illuminati\Freemason Signs on the Dollar Bill

There are no Egyptian pyramids in the United States, so why is there one on the back of the American one-dollar bill? The all Seeing Eye and the Pyramid is well known to be a sign of the Illuminati Freemasons. Freemason F.D Roosevelt put it on the back of the one dollar bill to announce to the world that they were firmly in control of the United States in 1933. Looking at the back of the dollar you may recognize the “all-seeing eye” of Osiris/Horus (Nimrod) on top of the Egyptian pyramid but there is much more Masonic/Great Plan symbolism that is hidden in plain sight. On the back of the dollar at the left side, the pyramid within the circle has 13 layers of bricks which is linked to the 13 ruling bloodline families and the 13 original colonies of the U.S.A. Over the top of the pyramid spells “Annuit Coeptis”. This is Latin, and means “He (Nimrod) looks with favour upon”. Under the pyramid spells “Novus Ordo Seclorum”. This is also Latin and translated means “A new secular order or ‘New World Order’. There are also 32 feathers on the eagle’s right wing, meant to represent the 32 degrees of formal rites in the Scottish rite of Freemasonry.

The Illuminati are tied directly through masonry to the sun and Osiris/Isis cults of ancient Egypt. It is a Luciferian cult and Lucifer is there God and will be ours if the one world government and one world religion is brought into being. The Illuminati Freemason signs on the dollar bill are not the only signs in open view to everyone. They hide it right out in the open in full view. Few people can see it or even believe it. Osiris is represented by a phallic symbol which is represented by the Obelisk in Washington while Isis is represented by a woman holding a torch with rays on her head which is the Statue of Liberty in New York. Did you know the Statue of Liberty was given to America by French Freemasons? There is another statue just like it in France on an island in the Seine.



Fractional Reserve Banking

People always seem to be short of money. It's sometimes impossible for many families to make ends meet unless both parents are working. Men and women hope for overtime hours or take part time jobs evenings and weekends; children look for odd jobs for spending money; the family debt climbs higher. Psychologists say one of the biggest causes of family quarrels and breakups is "arguing over money." Much of this trouble can be traced to our present "debt-money" system created by the Bankers.

Just look at the huge numbers of taxes we have to pay (income tax, council tax, inheritance tax, VAT, sales tax, car tax, fuel tax etc.) which unknown to the people goes towards paying the government’s debt to the bankers. America has some 97 different taxes which it citizens have to pay. We don’t have to pay tax to run the nation’s economy. The government could print its own money to run the economy but they are not allowed to do that because of the Illuminati bankers’ control.

But does paper money have any real worth? In the past people use to trade with gold or silver but since it is cumbersome to carry lots of gold around everywhere merchant goldsmiths use to keep peoples gold in warehouses. The early goldsmiths who kept the gold coins used this stockpiled wealth as the basis for issuing paper money. Since it was highly unlikely that everyone would demand their gold back at the same time, the goldsmiths would loan out a portion of this gold for interest or profit. Even though this gold was not theirs, it was their customers. This practice of loaning the greater portion of wealth while retaining only a small fraction for emergencies became known as fractional-reserve, or fractional banking. This system worked well enough and it is used in banking to this day. But the problems happen when everybody decides they want their money back at the same time or ‘a run on the banks’. The bank will not have enough money to give everybody their money back.

The fact is that what you have in your wallet and in your bank account is not money, it is fiat currency. Money is something with real, intrinsic value. Like a gold or silver coin. That is money. An early example of this system was recorded by Marco Polo during his visit to China in 1275. Polo noted the emperor forced his people to accept black pieces of paper with an official seal on them as legal money under pain of imprisonment or death. The emperor then used this fiat money to pay all his own debts.

You see up until 1971 the U.S dollar was backed up by the amount of gold they had in the Federal Reserve or Fort Knox. That was until 15 August 1971 when President Nixon announced to the world that the United States was closing the gold window.

Ever since the fateful day that Nixon announced he was closing the gold window, the United States and the rest of the world have been operating on a fiat monetary system (meaning money is not backed by gold or anything else).

One ounce of gold is one ounce of gold. That is its value. It is possible to create paper money. This is what is called a promissory note. I could create a piece of paper which promises that I will give the bearer of that paper, say, an ounce of gold. Then that paper is a proxy for the coin. The paper is worth one ounce of gold. What you have in your wallet and in your bank account is not money, it is fiat currency. Your nation’s financial authority essentially issues a decree to create currency. But it really has no value other than that they say it does. Its value exists only in the fact that those to whom they give this paper believe it has value. Your currency is not money, it is a fiction created by decree by your financial authorities.

Do you know who the financial authority of your nation is? You have been deceived if you think it is your government. It is the Rothschild banking houses that are your nation’s financial authorities. In America it is the Federal Reserve and in Great Britain it is the Bank of England, both controlled by the Illuminati. The Fed is a private corporation owned by shareholders and the controlling shareholders are the Illuminati banks such as Goldman Sachs, Bank of America; JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Bank of New York Mellon etc.

It is interesting to note that in 2008, Democrat Barack Obama’s number one campaign contributor was Goldman Sachs, one of the many other banks involved in the fraudulent Federal Reserve counterfeiting system.

Basically the Rothschild banking dynasty has created some pieces of paper from nothing and told you it is worth something, and you can buy and sell things with these pieces of paper. It is a very clever trick which has enabled them to control nations and most of the world.

The bankers hold the poorest nations on earth in bondage with this fake system. They lend money to these nations through the World Bank and IMF (International Monetary Fund) and then these nations have to pay it back with interest. For instance a country such as the Philippines has to pay 30% of the nation’s budget to pay the interest to the bankers. This keeps the poorest nations poor.

We are forced to play this bankers debt game, and none can leave it except by death. We pay as long as we live, and our children pay after we die. If we cannot or refuse to pay, the government sends the police to take our property and give it to the bankers. The bankers risk nothing in the game; they just collect their percentage and "win it all."

How can we rid ourselves of this banking scam, this debt slavery? In America you should only vote for the candidates for the Presidency who promise to remove the Federal Reserve and the Banks who support it. If neither candidate will do that then do not vote for either. Also don’t be fooled by democracy because it does not exist. In America you have two candidates, Republican and Democratic who have more or less the same policies and they are both controlled from behind the scenes by the Rothschild Zionists. You do not become President of the USA unless you are subservient to the Jewish Lobby groups such as AIPAC.

Mankind is doomed as long as these bankers control society. What is the remedy? Nationalize the central banks and break up corporations that control Hollywood and the media because this is how they brainwash the masses of people on this planet.

Maybe the world would be better without money. The American Indians seem to get along without money for hundreds of years. Maybe the real answer is in the philosophy of Ubuntu, the sharing of everybody’d time and wealth so nobody goes without. This is all described very well by Michael Tellingers book ‘UBUNTU Contributionism - A Blueprint for Human Prosperity: Exposing the global banking fraud’.

Almost all of the money in this world is ours thanks to the banking web we have been weaving for the past centuries. Since civilizations thrived, we have been intent upon creating a social system where people fully depend on their income. Money, more and more money! That’s the name of the game: a fixation that had to be spread everywhere. And yet, no matter how much money one could earn, the real wealth and the bulk of the money are in our possession, well kept in our banks or invested in title deeds. It is therefore our interest to create as many such ‘vicious circles’ as possible. And it is on this foundation that we have built modern society and the so-called ‘cell of society,’ that is, the family which we have chained to an infinite set of dependences: jobs, houses, comfort, cars, bank loans, and long-term contractual obligations that sometimes extend over one or two generations of the respective family. The role of a ‘vicious circle’ is to make people dependent because, when this happens, they are no longer free”, Signore Massini, Freemason, Bilderberg Group

Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.” – Sir Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England (appointed 1928) and reputed to be the 2nd wealthiest man in England at that time.

Henry Makow – American\Jewish researcher, author - “As a result of the bankers' scam, Western society and culture are based on a fraud. We do not have genuine democracy or equal access to the mass media or open and truthful education. Western society is a fraud, run by cowards who know they're frauds”.



Jewish Zionist Control of the Media

"We [the Zionists] have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can [reach] people unless it is done through our media control. (Who has had control of the mass media in the 20th century? -- Chairman of ABC pp Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS -- James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS -- David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC -- Fred Silverman, President of PBS -- Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time -- Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report -- Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones -- Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek -- Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide -- Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times -- Sulzberger family, TV program producer -- Norman Lear -- these and more all are Jews!!) We have it sewed up!!" - Harold Wallace Rosenthal from the Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976.

What we are living is a lie, we are ruled by a parasitic cabal of Jewish Zionists who control the very narrative of our lives. If we are to free ourselves of those who control us, we indeed need to be open to the truth.” - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

"Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews--and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering. Because...we have seen...the greaseball, we've seen the Chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything but we never saw the kike. Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the line." By Marlon Brando on Larry King Live

Evidence below will show you that it is the Zionist Jews through the Federal Reserve banks that own the six big media companies. This control of the media is how they brainwash the masses with fairy stories like the Arabs did 9/11, Oswald killed JFK, Gaddafi and Assad are killing their own people, six million died in a Holocaust etc.

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the AP and Rothschild’s own Reuters. A great way to brainwash the masses, billions of people getting their daily news from two outlets, owned by the Rothschild’s Zionist Jews.

1. General Electric ­ (donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign) owns NBC, NBC News CNBC, and MSNBC.

2. Westinghouse Electric Company owns CBS which includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US. As well as CBS Network News.

3. Viacom International Inc. owns Paramount Television, Spelling Television, MTV, VH-1, Showtime, The Movie Channel, UPN (joint owner), Nickelodeon, and Comedy Central. Its Media Holdings include Paramount Pictures, Paramount Home Video, Blockbuster Video, Famous Players Theatres, and Paramount Parks.

4. Disney owns ABC: includes 10 stations, 24% of US households, ABC Network News: Prime Time Live, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America. ESPN, Lifetime Television (50%), as well as minority holdings in A&E, History Channel and E! Disney Channel/Disney Television, Touchtone Television. Its media holdings include Miramax, Touchtone Pictures. Magazines: Jane, Los Angeles Magazine, W, Discover, 3 music labels, 11 major local newspapers, Hyperion book publishers and the Infoseek Internet search engine (43%).

5. Time-Warner AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW's 2000 campaign) owns America Online (AOL), CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%). It is the largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers. Its media holdings include HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI, WEA, Sub Pop the world's largest music company, 33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style, Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, and DC Comics.

6. News Corporation LTD. / Fox Networks (Rupert Murdoch), Fox Television: includes 22 stations, 50% of US households, Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite 
networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal 
Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia; IskyB, India; 
Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan 
(80%) and The Golf Channel (33%). Its media holdings include Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight, 132 newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York Post, the London Times and The Australian, 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard and HarperCollins books. On the board of directors is Philip Morris (USA) who donated 2.9 million to George W Bush in 2000.



Who Own these Media Companies?

The corporation that has most shares in the General Electric group is the Vanguard group (581,182,624 shares) which consists of the Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and Goldman Sachs. All of these are banks form the Federal Reserve which the Rothschild Zionists control.

The most shares in Viacom International Inc. are owned by the Bank of New York Mellon (the Fed.) and a company called Ryman Hospitality PPTYS Inc. has the second most shares but the Vanguard group has the most shares in Ryman, which as we now know is the Federal Reserve Banks.

Who own Disney? Yet again the Vanguard group owns the most shares in Disney with 91,799,526. The second most shares are owned by the State Street Corporation and J.P Morgan Chase (the Fed) and Exxon Mobil (Rothschild) hold the most shares in State Street.

Who has the most shares in Time Warner? This is a recurring theme now because it is the Vanguard group who own the most shares with 4,608,789. The second most shares are held by Dodge & Cox Inc. But the Bank of America has most shares in Dodge & Cox with 5 million, Wells Fargo & Co 3.7 million, Goldman Sachs 3.5 million, Bank of New York Mellon 2.5 million shares. All Federal Reserve banks.

It is worth noting that Dodge & Cox Inc. own the most shares in the biggest Pharmaceutical Company Novartis. Novartis produces vaccines and Chemotherapy drugs and has annual sales of $57 billion. In fact research has shown that all the Federal Reserve banks own most of the big Pharmaceutical companies and they run out of business or threaten with prison anyone who finds an alternative cure for cancer other than the ineffective Chemotherapy. I show all of this information in my earlier book ‘The Global Elites Population Cull’.

The most shares in News Corporation LTD is owned by a company called Price T.Rowe Associates Inc. with 57,309,275 shares but second is the Vanguard group with just under 45,000,000. The most shares in Price T. Rowe are taken by Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook and Apple. Also with shares in News Corporation Ltd. are State Street Corporation (the Fed and Exxon Mobil) with 16,520,997 and a company called Pzena Investment Management LLC with 25,095,941. The companies that have the most shares in Pzena Investment are the Bank of America and the Citigroup bank, both Federal Reserve banks.

If you thought that Zionist Jews didn’t own the American media then you were wrong. Zionist Jews own Hollywood. As late actor Marlon Brando famously said ‘the Jews own Hollywood’. So they own the networks ABC, CBS, NBC, Viacom and CNN. They own the Walt Disney company ((Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television) and the Lifetime Television and the Arts & Entertainment Network cable companies. Rupert Murdoch’s owns News Corporation, which owns Fox Television and 20th Century Fox Films. Peter Chermin, who heads Murdoch’s film studio and also oversees his TV production, is a Jew. Murdoch is a close friend of former Israel Prime Minister Ariel Sharon.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews? But that’s not all. We also control the ads that go on those TV shows. The Jews came to America, the one place that ever really let them have as much power as they wanted, and suddenly they’re taking over. Please don’t tell me that any other group in the world has ever done that. Only the Jews. And we’ve done it before. That’s why the Jews were enslaved in Egypt. We were too successful. Go look at the Torah — it’s right there. And we did it in Germany too”Jew Manny Friedman July 12, 2012 "Times of Israel".

Dream Works was formed in 1994 by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg, all three of whom are Jews.

The Japanese Sony Corporation, whose U.S. subsidiary, Sony Corporation of America, is run by Michael Schulhof, a Jew. Alan Levine, another Jew, heads the Sony Pictures division. Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as “the premiere independent TV program producer in the United States,” is owned by Ronald Perelman, a Jew.

The CBS Corporation has always been owned by Jews. William Samuel Paley (Jewish) was the chief executive who built the Columbia Broadcasting System in the early 1900’s.

Let us look at who is in charge of these media corporations.

News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish)

Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish)

Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish)

Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew)

Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish)

CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel)

MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish)

NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (Jewish).

Jeff Zucker is also the President of CNN

It is a fact that the version of World War 2 history that you have been told about is a lie and Jewish propaganda. Do you think that the Jews are going to tell the truth about Hitler and WW2 in the History\Discovery channels that they control, no never. It is the same in the movie industry were every WW2 movie ever made is anti-German, again 100% all Jewish propaganda. It is like a murder trial in a court case were the Prosecution owns the media and shows to the masses of people in movies and documentaries how the accused is guilty and the people have no other information to go on so they just accept what they have been shown on their T.V screens to be true when in fact the accused was innocent.

The Jewish presence in television news remains particularly strong. The executive producers of ABC’s news programs are all Jews: Victor Neufeld (20-20), Bob Reichbloom (Good Morning America), and Rick Kaplan (World News Tonight). CBS was recently purchased by Westinghouse Electric Corporation. Nevertheless, the man appointed by Lawrence Tisch, Eric Ober, remains president of CBS News, and Ober is a Jew. At NBC, now owned by General Electric, NBC News president Andrew Lack is a Jew, as are executive producers Jeff Zucker (Today), Jeff Gralnick (NBC Nightly News), and Neal Shapiro (Dateline).

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood. How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.” Joel Stein – Jewish American Journalist.

The Jews were angry at Mr Stein for saying the truth. The Jews fired him from his job soon after.

Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Three of the six largest book publishers in the U.S., according to Publishers Weekly, are owned or controlled by Jews. The three are first-place Random House with its many subsidiaries, including Crown Publishing Group), third-place Simon & Schuster, and sixth-place Time Warner Trade Group (including Warner Books). Another publisher of special significance is Western Publishing. Although it ranks only 13th in size among all U.S. publishers, it ranks first among publishers of children books, with more than 50 percent of the market. Its chairman and CEO is Richard Snyder, a Jew, who just replaced Richard Bernstein, also a Jew.

It is the same with Radio networks and Newspaper corporations(they own the Washington Post, New York Times, Boston Globe etc.) were Jews own huge swathes of these industries.

After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential information medium in America. Sixty million of them are sold each day. The Newhouse Empire of Jewish brothers Samuel and Donald Newhouse provides an example of the insatiable appetite Jews have shown for all the organs of opinion control on which they could fasten their grip. The Newhouses own 26 daily newspapers, including several large and important ones, such as the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Newark Star-Ledger, and the New Orleans Times-Picayune; the nation’s largest trade book publishing conglomerate, Random House, with all its subsidiaries; Newhouse Broadcasting, consisting of 12 television broadcasting stations and 87 cable-TV systems, including some of the country’s largest cable networks.

The resulting ability of the Jews to use the press as an unopposed instrument of Jewish policy could hardly be better illustrated than by the examples of America’s three most prestigious and influential newspapers. The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. These three newspapers dominate America’s financial and political capitals. These are the newspapers which set the trends and the guidelines for nearly all the others. They are the ones which decide what the news is and what isn’t, at the national and international levels. They originate the news; the others merely copy it, and all three newspapers are in Jewish hands. The Washington Post is owned by the Jewish Katherine Meyer. The Wall Street Journal, which sells 1.8 million copies each weekday, is the nation’s largest-circulation daily newspaper. It is owned by Dow Jones & Company, Inc., a New York corporation which also publishes 24 other daily newspapers. The chairman and CEO of Dow Jones is Peter Kann, who is a Jew.

The Jewish Sulzberger family owns the New York Times and 33 other newspapers, including the Boston Globe; twelve magazines, including McCall’s and Family Circle with circulations of more than 5 million each; seven radio and TV broadcasting stations; a cable-TV system; and three book publishing companies.

Jonathan J. Goldberg, was editor of the influential Jewish community weekly 'Forward.' In his 1996 book, Jewish Power, he wrote:

"In a few key sectors of the media, notably among Hollywood studio executives, Jews are so numerically dominant that calling these businesses Jewish-controlled is little more than a statistical observation ... Hollywood at the end of the twentieth century is still an industry with a pronounced ethnic tinge. Virtually all the senior executives at the major studios are Jews. Writers, producers, and to a lesser degree directors are disproportionately Jewish -- one recent study showed the figure as high as 59 percent among top-grossing films."

The control of the opinion-moulding media is nearly monolithic. All of the controlled media — television, radio, newspapers, magazines, books, motion pictures speak with a single voice, each reinforcing the other. Despite the appearance of variety, there is no real dissent, no alternative source of facts or ideas accessible to the great mass of people which might allow them to form opinions at odds with those of the media masters”. - By Serbian Defence League, Exposing Zionism.

Newspaper control of the Press by the Jews is not a matter of money. It is a matter of keeping certain things out of the public mind and putting certain things into it”, Henry Ford - founder of the Ford Motor Company, author ‘The International Jew’, 1920.

As long as we do not have the press of the whole world in our hands, everything you may do is vain. We must control or influence the papers of the whole world in order to blind and deceive the people”, Baron Moses Montefiore, Jewish Banker 1784 – 1885

Jews have a very large presence in the media as owners, writers, producers, and editors—far larger than any other identifiable group. In the contemporary world, this presence is especially important with respect to perceptions of Israel. Media coverage of Israel in the U.S. is dominated by a pro-Israel bias, whereas in most of the world the predominant view is that the Palestinians are a dispossessed people under siege. A critical source of support for Israel is the army of professional pundits “who can be counted upon to support Israel reflexively and without qualification. Perhaps the most egregious example of pro-Israel bias resulting from Jewish media control is the Asper family, owners of CanWest, a company that controls over 33% of the English-language newspapers in Canada. CanWest inaugurated an editorial policy in which all editorials had to be approved by the main office”, - Kevin MacDonald - http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm

These are the facts of Jewish media control in America. Anyone willing to spend several hours in a large library can verify their accuracy. I hope that these facts are disturbing to you, to say the least. Should any minority be allowed to wield such awesome power? Certainly, not and allowing a people with beliefs such as expressed in the Talmud, to determine what we get to read or watch in effect gives this small minority the power to mould our minds to suit their own Talmudic interests, interests which as we have demonstrated are diametrically opposed to the interests of our people. By permitting the Jews to control our news and entertainment media, we are doing more than merely giving them a decisive influence on our political system and virtual control of our government; we also are giving them control of the minds and souls of our children, whose attitudes and ideas are shaped more by Jewish television and Jewish films than by their parents, their schools, or any other influence”, - The Christian Political Party, USA.

The statement above is almost an exact copy of what Adolf Hitler said about the Jewish media control in Germany when he came to power but the difference was Hitler had the power to remove them from the stranglehold the Jews had over the media in Germany.



Jewish Control of the Internet

It is not just the movie industry, T.V and the newspapers that the Jews control. They also control the information on the internet. The Jews are 0.2% of the population of the world but all the large corporations on the internet are owned by Jews and that includes Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yahoo, My Space, Wikipedia and WhatsApp. Out of 7 billion people there is 15 million Jews in the world but look at how much is under their control.

Two Jewish men Sergey Brin and Larry Page own Google and Youtube as Google purchased Youtube in 2006. They also censor the search results in Google. For instance if you type in Mandalay Bay, Vegas shooting in the Google search box it will bring in news articles form the news outlets that the Jews own on page one and two of the search results such as CNN, ABC,BBC, CBSnews, NYtimes and Wikipedia. Let’s face it the vast majority of people do not go past pages 1 and 2 of the Google search results. Any alternative view of the Vegas shooting from the alternative media will be on page 20 or 30 or even there at all. The Jew Craig Silverstein was the first employee hired by Google's founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin and Silverstein was instrumental in developing the company's search engine, and was Director of Technology at Google for many years. The Jewish woman Susan Wojcicki was the one who gave Google office space to start the business. Susan Wojcicki has since become Vice President of Product Management at Google overseeing AdSense, Google Book Search and Google Video. In 2014 she has attained the highly influential position as the CEO of YouTube. Another Jewish profile who has been important in the shaping of Google is Sheryl Sandberg. Sheryl Sandberg was Google Vice President of Global Online Sales & Operations (2008). She is married to former Yahoo music head David Goldberg (Jewish). Sandberg is now the chief operating officer (COO) of Facebook.

On April 18th 1996 Israel attacked the well-known UN peace-keeping compound in Qana, southern Lebanon, killing over a hundred Lebanese civilian refugees as well as UN staff. In March 2012 the Israeli President Shimon Peres - the arch-Zionist and the man behind the Qana massacre in Lebanon visited the Google headquarters in Silicon Valley, USA and was greeted by Google's Jewish boss Sergey Brin.

The Jewish Google then takes orders or advice from various Jewish organisations such as the ADL and the Zionist Organization of America to lay down the censorship of the internet and Google. For example: “New York, NY, April 22, 2004 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today praised Google for responding to its concerns about rankings of extremist Web sites. Google has assured ADL that its staff is looking at various technical modifications that will enable the Internet search engine to better identify and categorize racially offensive sites that come up in search results”. "We are extremely pleased that Google has heard our concerns and those of its users about the offensive nature of some search results and the unusually high ranking of peddlers of bigotry and anti-Semitism," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "Google has shown great responsiveness to this issue and a willingness to consider changes to better identify extremist Web sites, so that users can still have the benefit of Google's unique search technology while being alerted when they are about to enter into a hate zone”.

What they mean is any website that tries to highlight the crimes of Israel or shows evidence against the Holocaust will not show up in Google searches, again evidence of more Jewish control.

With regard to the Las Vegas shooting (October 1st 2017) many links and videos have been blocked or removed from Facebook and Youtube because both Facebook and YouTube are working together to censor everything they and the government doesn’t like and don’t want the public to know. YouTube changed its search algorithms from Thursday 5th October 2017, to block and censor all the most persuasive videos making claims that the Las Vegas shooting event is a hoax, designing them conspiracy theories, especially videos exposing the crisis actors involved portraying themselves as victims in hospital. These are not wild allegations. Type into Google, “YouTube takes action against offensive conspiracy videos that claim Las Vegas massacre was a hoax.” And you will see many reports about this. There is many witnesses who say there was more than one shooter at the Las Vegas atrocity which I will go over later.

The popular social networking site Facebook, launched in February 2004, has a 100% Jewish founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg (Net worth $70 billion). Below photos of Zuckerberg.



Zuckerberg then enlisted Dustin Moskovitz (Jewish) who then became the Vice President of Engineering of Facebook. The Brazilian Jew Eduardo Saverin was also one of the co-founders of Facebook where he held the role of Chief Financial Officer and business manager. The Jewish gang behind Facebook got their first funding from another Jew, German-born technology entrepreneur Peter Thiel, one of the founders of PayPal.

Another Jew who has had positions of influence in Facebook was Justin Rosenstein, a top engineer who was one of the first employees Facebook poached from Google, where he was a Product Manager, as Facebook began its rise in 2007. In 2010 Jewish woman Marne Levine became Facebook´s first Vice President of Global Public Policy.

The Jew David Fischer - son of Israel's Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer - is the VP of Advertising and Global Operations at Facebook and overseas sales, advertiser marketing, and customer operations throughout the world.

In the spring of 2014 Facebook bought the influential internet messaging service WhatsApp, a messaging platform for smartphone users, one of its founders and present CEO being the Ukrainian Jew Jan Koum.

Before Facebook we had My Space, a messaging, file sharing website and it was founded by the Jewish men Brad Greenspan, Chris De Wolfe and Josh Berman.

It is self-evident here that Jews always stick together and only promote Jews into the high positions of their companies and this keeps everything under Jewish control. If a Jew is up for a job against a non-Jew, and the one doing the hiring is Jewish, guess who gets the job.

Oracle Corporation is presently the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft and it is owned by the Jewish man Larry Ellison.

Wikipedia is an Internet encyclopaedia that anyone can edit and add information. The majority of subjects Googled will show Wikipedia at the top - or one of the first top results - and thus Wikipedia will get the majority of the hits. Wikipedia again is owned by Jews. It is owned by the Jews Jimmy Page and Larry Sanger. Wales is presently in charge. Sanger left in 2002, and is a professor/lecturer at Ohio State. Time Magazine named Jimmy Wales in its 2006 list of the world's most influential people. David Shankbone (Jewish), leading editor at Wikipedia, was invited by the Israeli Government´s Foreign Ministry to help polish Israel´s image in 2009. As mentioned before Wikipedia is a dis-information tool for the Jews. If you read the Bolshevik Revolution section later in this book you will come to realise that it was the Jews who were the leaders of this revolution were millions of Christians died but Wikipedia states that Jewish participation in this revolution is a conspiracy theory, see how they lie.

Is Jeff Bezos who owns Amazon Jewish? I don’t know for sure but what I do know is that Jeff Bezos and Amazon have bowed down to Jewish pressure by banning every book from Amazon (March 2017) that showed you proof that the Holocaust of the Jews during WW2 did not happen. Again it is an attack on free speech by the Jews. For Gods sake you can go onto Amazon and buy books that shows you how to make a bomb, slates Christianity, Islam, God, Jesus but showing you proof that the Holocaust did not happen is not allowed.

All information regarding world events is in the hands of a small group of mainly Jewish corporations: Google, Youtube, Wikipedia, Time Warner, Walt Disney, Viacom, News Corporation and General Electric. Within these corporations, connections can be made to the health, pharmaceutical, energy (oil) and educational industries which lead directly to the Rothschild families, to name a few. It’s no longer a secret that a small group of multinational corporations are in control of the world’s resources, media, and major international organizations. If you get to print your own money, and buy up media corporations, then you are in a position to launch a massive, and very successful, campaign of propaganda. You can destroy entire nations without firing a weapon. You could define who was good and who was bad. They could construct ‘enemies’ and ‘terrorists’ and ‘threats’. They could start wars.

The group who control the mass media get to choose what you see and what you don’t. What you hear and what you don’t. What you learn and what you don’t. More or less what you feel and what you don’t. With this media control they can make you believe that it was the Arabs who were responsible for the events of 9/11 when it was in fact the Jewish Zionists who were responsible as you will see when we move onto the 9/11 section.

It is important to know that not only is it America that has come under the control of the Jewish media but Britain too. The BBC has come under the iron grip of Jewish Zionist control and all the other three major television services in Britain also languish under the control of Jews. Carlton Communications, which now controls ITV, was created in 1982 by the Jewish Michael Green, his brother David and his father-in-law, Lord Wolff. Channel 4 is a British public-service television broadcaster which began transmission in 1982.The Chief Executive of Channel 4 is the Jewish David Abraham, who has held the position since January 2010. Abraham’s career also reaches across the Atlantic: In the United States he was vice-president of the Discovery Home network and president and general manager of the TLC channel for Discovery Networks. Channel 5 Britain’s fifth television network which was launched in 1997. Originally owned by the RTL Group (owned by German media conglomerate Bertelsmann), Channel 5 was purchased by the Jewish Richard Desmond in 2010. Desmond sold it to Viacom (owned by Jews) in 2014. The Jewish Desmond originally made his “media fortune” by being the UK’s first sex-phone line operator, and then later became Britain’s largest pornography magazine publisher, holding the Penthouse license for the UK and other titles, including the infamous titles Asian Babes, and Readers’ Wives. His company also still runs the “adult” cable TV channel known as The Fantasy Channel. Desmond also owns the Express Newspapers company (publishers of the British national newspapers Daily Star and Daily Express). Alan Yentob and Michael Grade (both Jews) controlled the BBC for Years and Jenny Abramsky (Jewish) was the Director of BBC Radio (1999 to 2008) and Music and had control of all of BBC Radios 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Live, and of the BBC's digital radio operation. Abramsky was the most powerful executive in radio in the UK, public service or commercial: with control of the five national radio stations she oversaw 49% of all radio listening in Britain.

Pinwood-Shepperton studios was also controlled by the Jewish Michael Grade. Michael Grade was formerly Controller of BBC1 in 1984, Director of BBC Programmes in 1986, and was Chief Executive of Channel 4 from 1988 to 1997. Pinwood-Shepperton studios has produced movies for decades and was responsible for the Carry On and James Bond movies. Grade was the Chief Executive of Pinewood-Shepperton studios up until the year 2000. Then the CEO became the Jewish Ivan Dunleavy. In February 2015, the name of the company changed from Pinewood Shepperton plc to Pinewood Group plc and in 2017 The Jewish Paul Golding became the new Chairman and CEO.

British Sky Broadcasting is also a significant television broadcaster in the United Kingdom, and a part of the global media empire, News Corporation, of the Jew Rupert Murdoch, son of Elizabeth Green who was the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family. His rise in the media business has been due to the financial support of the Jews Oppenheimer, Bronfman, Armand Hammer and the Jewish Rothschild Empire. Murdoch once commented, “I have always believed in the future of Israel and the goals of the international Jewish community”.

The satellite broadcasting arm of the Jew Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation, Sky Global Networks, includes the lion’s share of British Sky Broadcasting. British Sky Broadcasting is Britain’s leading pay-tv provider and one of the world’s top 250 companies. It broadcasts news, entertainment and sports programmes to over 12 million subscribers and their families in the Britain and Ireland.

The Jewish Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation owns News International, which owns the Sun newspaper, the Times, the Sunday Times and News of the World, all of which have a national circulation of millions and obviously bias towards Israel and the Jewish people.

Jews not only own most of the media in America and Britain but most other Europeans countries to. Swedish Democrat party member of Parliament Anna Hagwall had to resign because she exposed the fact that a single family of Jews control the Swedish media. The Jewish Bonnier Group owns 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film production companies, 176 magazines, 23 major newspapers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets—and quite literally dominates the controlled media in Sweden. “An entire 80 percent of the media is owned and controlled by the same owners,” Hagwell wrote. “This is not acceptable. Therefore, media ownership should be spread over many independent companies and people”.

These Jewish controlled T.V channels are constantly used as instruments for the promotion of "multiculturalism" in white countries only. The same is true of all the other Jewish-controlled broadcasters in Britain, too. They are all committed in their policies to the intense, systematic promotion of a permanent transformation of Britain into a multiracial, "multicultural" Britain.

A mixed race transgender victim Munroe Bergdorf has unsurprisingly been given airtime on the BBC to state that: “the uncomfortable truth is that the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth”. That’s your family he’s talking about, your children. Imagine if a white individual had said that blacks are the most criminal race on earth. There would have been a full scale media meltdown, protests, possibly riots and the person who stated it being arrested. Munroe Bergdorf, went into a tirade about white people on the BBC’s ‘This Week’ programme, claiming that for ‘her’ as a mixed race transgender person, “we live in a deeply racist society”, she said, I mean he said.

Why should we expect anything else from a country that’s built its success on the enslavement of non-white people?” he said. Maybe somebody should inform this man, that the biggest enslaver of blacks, was other black people. Britain was built by some of the greatest minds, inventors, discoverers and pioneers the world has ever known. Again it is just the promotion of multiculturism and transgender nonsense by the pathetic BBC.

In the United Kingdom every household (with a few exceptions) is forced to pay a license fee of £147 (2017) whether they ever watch the BBC or not. The BBC is notorious for its pro-gay and pro paedophile reporting, and its support for multiculturalism. The BBC is only granted its Charter to extort £147 every year from most households in the United Kingdom on the basis of it being politically impartial. This Charter then gives the BBC the right to extort £147 from virtually every household in the UK, and to have houses searched for TV equipment by agents. Any protest about the BBC’s involvement in paedophile rings and political corruption is usually met with extreme force and violence. Look at Jimmy Saville, he was raping girls for decades (on BBC premises) while working for the BBC and the BBC covered it up. BBC reporter\personality Jill Dando was investigating a paedophile ring within the BBC when she was shot in the head on her doorstep in 1999 and will go into this a bit more later on. The BBC constantly promoted Marxist Jewish ideologies and covers up the truth about 9/11. A good book to read about this is BBC: Brainwashing Britain? How and why the BBC controls your mind by David Sedgwick or The Noble Liar: How and Why the BBC Distorts the News to Promote a Liberal Agenda by Robin Aitken. Aitkin worked for the BBC for years and he shows how the BBC is biased towards the left. Which actually means biased towards Marxist\Communist ideologies or Jewish ideologies since they invented both.

The BBC is totally biased towards Israel and Jews. That is because a small number of hardline Zionists occupy key positions at the top and middle levels of the corporation, as well as at the shop-floor level, by which I mean the people who select what to publish or broadcast on a daily basis.

The incoming director-general of the BBC, Tony Hall, has put a notorious Zionist apologist, James Purnell, in charge of strategy at the corporation. In his new post at the BBC, he will be in charge of the corporation’s policy, strategy, digital services, public affairs, communications, marketing and audience research – in other words, pretty much everything that matters in the BBC. That is why anyone who cares about fair and objective reporting of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict should be gravely concerned, for Mr Purnell has a rock-solid record as a stooge of Israel. From 2002 to 2004 James Purnell served as chairman of Labour Friends of Israel. In December 2002 he paid a week-long visit to Israel, courtesy of Labour Friends of Israel. Upon his return to Britain he embarked upon an Israeli propaganda campaign aimed at persuading the British public that black is white and white is black – i.e. that the Palestinian victims of the Israeli occupation are in fact the aggressors and that the Israeli occupiers, colonizers and oppressors of the Palestinians are, perversely, the innocent victims of the Palestinians.

In fact, an independent report commissioned by the BBC’s own governing body concluded in 2006 that BBC coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict “does not consistently constitute a full and fair account of the conflict but rather, in important respects, presents an incomplete and in that sense misleading picture”. It looks like it will stay that way with guys like Purnell in charge.

Raffi Berg (Jewish), the editor of the BBC News website’s Middle East section, has been sending his staff emails advising them to write more favourably about Israel.

Berg is not the only Israel sympathizer working at the BBC. Others include the head of BBC News, James Harding. According to Electronic Intifada, in 2011 Harding spoke at a media event organized by the Jewish Chronicle, telling his audience:

“I am pro-Israel. I believe in the state of Israel. I would have had a real problem if I had been coming to a paper [The Times, of which he was editor before taking up his BBC job] with a history of being anti-Israel. And, of course, Rupert Murdoch is pro-Israel.”

The BBC is a public broadcaster that is paid £3 billion per year by a television license fee by every household in the U.K. It is duty-bound to be accurate, fair and impartial but it is not, it is controlled by Jews just as ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 in the U.K are.

The Jews are 2% of the population of America (0.2% of the population in Britain) but yet control 100% of the television networks in America and vast swathes of the media industry in Britain. When one group of people own an entire industry then something is wrong. The motives and aims of the Jews are not in alignment with the rest of the American or British population, they are in alignment with themselves as a people (the Jews) and Israel. You see the Jews had this same control over the media and banks in Germany before Hitler came to power but he was strong enough to say no, we want the media and banks run by Germans, people who have the welfare of the German nation at heart and not the welfare of one alien culture. I will go over this later in the WW2 section.

With this media control the Zionist Jews can easily control public opinion and make you believe what is not true.

Since 1989, MTV and Nickelodeon have acquired larger and larger shares of the younger television audience. With the top three, and by far the largest, media companies in the hand of Jews. They can also control and influence our children with the endless violence and sex we see in cartoons these days. Just look at the Simpsons episode were two men are kissing, it is obscene. What will a five year old boy think when he watches this?

You can clearly see that T.V channels and newspapers are controlled by these Jewish Zionists because they will only give the official untrue version of events about 9/11, Palestine, Syria and Iran. Not one TV channel (BBC, Sky, CNN, ABC etc.) or newspaper will investigate the holes in the official 9/11 story and there are many holes. There is much evidence that the Jewish Neocons and Israel were behind the events and carnage of 9/11 (will go over this later) but not one television network will show a documentary showing this evidence because they keep it covered up and keep the masses ignorant of the real truth. So what you are being fed on your TV’s is not the truth, it is lies and propaganda for the Jewish Zionist cause.

I would also say that many other historical events that you have been told about on your T.V channels most notably the History and Discovery channels is a lie, especially about Hitler, World War 2 and JFK and I will go over a truer description of these events in this book.

As a result of the Jewish grip on the media news coverage of the Israel-Palestine conflict in American television, newspapers and magazines is relentlessly sympathetic to Israel. The Jews twist the story so much that they make people believe that Israel is the victim and Palestinians are the instigators when in fact the opposite is the real truth. In fact any country or leader that they want to remove or destroy is quite easy. First they demonise (lie) them in this controlled media such as Iraq had weapons of mass destruction or Assad in Syria is dropping chemical weapons on his civilians, another lie. That gets the people angry and wanting some type of action which is when they send in the cruise missiles or force the world to remove said leader.

The only real truth you get about important world events is on the internet with the alternative media. The alternative media are the ones who are researching and investigating world events such as WW2, 9/11, 7/7, Syria, war on terror etc. and giving the truth to the people. You will not get the truth to world events on the BBC or CNN. As President Nixon said "The American people don't believe anything's real until they see it on television”. I would say that is not just American people but all people. Television is a mind control brainwashing tool and the Zionist Jews know that. I mean look at all the people who still believe in the official 9/11 story because they seen it on T.V.

As long as we collectively choose ignorance over awareness, these manipulations will continue. In fact, they will likely grow in magnitude until people are finally forced to open their eyes and deal with the consequences. With this Jewish media control people are easily herded like sheep to believe what the Jewish Zionists want you to believe. That’s why truth seekers who know this information call the masses of people ‘the sheeple’.

I am sure the next big Jewish lie will be that Iran has caused some atrocity to happen so that they can send in the American military to destroy Iran and people will buy into the lie just as they did with 9/11.

Do we have to be slaves and not complain about it? Otherwise we'd be "anti-Semitic." Its "anti-Semitic" to notice what's happening and who's in charge of the media or the banks, and it's "anti-Semitic" to complain about it.

In 2011 an author and apparent Right-wing Jew, Ben Shapiro, published a new book entitled Primetime Propaganda - The True Hollywood Story of how The Left took over your TV. It told the inside story of how the most powerful medium of mass communication in human history has become a propaganda tool for the ‘Left’ (Jews) and how television has been used over the past sixty years by Hollywood writers, producers, actors, and executives to promote their liberal-left ideals and to shape the world in their own leftist image. Shapiro reveals that the 'controllers' and most of the aforementioned people in Hollywood have always been Jewish and that the only reason several of them granted him an interview was because he was Jewish.

To do business in Hollywood, one must play by unwritten and unspoken rules, but the rules nonetheless. The first and foremost rule is to always support the Jewish-Zionist agenda. Their definitions of political correctness are usually anathema to traditional American values, and this destructive reality has been well hidden, but is increasingly coming to be recognized.” - Merlin L. Miller from the book Eagles are Gathering – Merlin Miller is an independent film director, writer, and producer. He was the 2012 presidential candidate for the American third position party. He graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point and served in the U.S. Army where he commanded two units.

The Jews were also behind the porn industry within Hollywood as Jewish scholar Nathan Abrams himself argued back in 2004, pornography in the entertainment industry was a deliberate attack on the moral order and any culture that embraced that moral order

Jewish involvement in porn…is the result of an atavistic hatred of Christian authority: they are trying to weaken the dominant culture in America by moral subversion…Pornography thus becomes a way of defiling Christian culture and, as it penetrates to the very heart of the American mainstream” - Jewish scholar Nathan Abrams

A story little told is that of Jews in Hollywood’s seedier cousin, the adult film industry. Perhaps we’d prefer to pretend that secular Jews have played (and still continue to play) a disproportionate role throughout the adult film industry in America. Jewish involvement in pornography has a long history in the United States, as Jews helped to transform a fringe subculture into what has become a primary constituent of Americana. These are the ‘true blue Jews”... From Nathan Abrams article, "Triple- Exthnics", that appeared in the Jewish Quarterly Magazine, February 28th, 2013.

The Sunday Express of 6 December 1992 reported that the Ann Summers chain of sex shops is owned by the Jewish Gold brothers, Ralph and David. They also own 50% of Sullivan's Sport Newspapers and publish Bite, a soft porn magazine for women. The managing director of Ann Summers is David Gold's daughter.

Robert J. Stoller, M.D. in his 1991 book, Porn: Myths for the Twentieth Century, sought to understand the mentality of the people involved in the hard core pornography business, which is centered in California's San Fernando Valley. Whilst interviewing some of the actors and "If you're welcomed into the porn scene, it's unbelievable. It's an extended family... In fact, she almost feels like she's going to an X-rated country club. So many Jewish people involved with it."

Jews dominate the production and distribution of porn. Leading pornographers with Jewish names include Wesley Emerson, Paul Fishbein, Herbert Feinberg a.k.a. Mickey Fine, Lenny Friedlander, Bobby Hollander, Rubin Gottesman, Fred Hirsch and his children Steve and Marjorie, Paul "Norman" Apstein, Steve Orenstein, Theodore Rothstein, Reuben and David Sturman, Ron Sullivan, Sam and Mitch Weston (Spinelli).

If you want to read how the Jews control the porn industry then the following link should suffice. http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id34.html

In 1972, during a private White House meeting, President Richard Nixon and the Rev. Billy Graham, the nation's best-known Christian evangelist, spoke together frankly about the Jewish grip on the media. Their secretly recorded one-on-one conversation was not made public until 30 years later. During their talk, Graham said: "This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country's going down the drain." The President responded by saying: "You believe that?" Graham replied: "Yes, sir." And Nixon said: "Oh, boy. So do I, I can't ever say that, but I believe it."

Even though President Nixon, supposedly the most powerful man in the world, believed that America was, as he put it, "going down the drain" unless what he regarded as the Jewish "stranglehold" on the US media is broken, he was afraid to speak publicly about this matter. As powerful as he was, President Nixon feared a power greater than his own.

The Jews are all through the government and we have to get in those areas. The government is full of Jews. Second, most Jews are disloyal. You can’t trust them, they will turn on you” – Former American President Richard Nixon, the Nixon Tapes July 3rd 1971

The Jews are just very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality. They put the Jewish interest above America's interest, and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second” - Former American President Richard Nixon, the Nixon Tapes July 3rd 1971

The Jews are born spies. You notice how many of them are? They're just in it up to their necks” - Former American President Richard Nixon, the Nixon Tapes July 3rd 1971

The Nixon White House tapes are audio recordings of conversations between U.S. President Richard Nixon and Nixon administration officials, Nixon family members, and White House staff, produced between 1971 and 1973.



President Nixon privately told the truth about the Jews and planned on removing the Jewish control over the U.S government and that was the real reason he was forced out of office by the Watergate scandal which was set up by the Jews to ultimately remove Nixon. The Washington Post which pushed the Watergate story was owned by the Jewish Katharine Meyer she led her family's newspaper, The Washington Post, from 1963 to 1991. Meyer presided over the paper as it reported on the Watergate scandal, as did Jewish reporter Carl Bernstein with Bob Woodward. The Jewish Harry M. Rosenfeld was the editor in charge of local news at The Washington Post during the Watergate scandal. He oversaw the newspaper's coverage of Watergate and though Post editor-in-chief Benjamin C. Bradlee gets most of the credit, Rosenfeld worked most closely with reporters Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein on developing the Watergate story which eventually led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon.

The Jewish Cabal is out to get me”. A remark repeated by Nixon several times in private conversations. Quoted in ‘The Final Days’ by Bob Woodward.

Jews mistakenly believe that they can greatly reduce or eliminate antisemitism not by changing their behavior but rather by making ineffective Holocaust indoctrination mandatory in schools, along with simply making it illegal to criticize Jews with the threat of prison as a deterrent. The internet has been a disaster for the Jews who formerly had an absolutely monopoly on the information that the public was allowed to see and read in the media, which is why they are working feverishly to shut down the internet or throw people in jail for posting anything they don’t like, even the elderly. And all the while they continue to insist, despite all decency and common sense, that their behavior has nothing to do with antisemitism, ever. Jews have enjoyed a virtual monopoly on the press and media for the last 100 years, but the free internet changed all that, and they are panicking. The last thing Jews want is an open, level playing field of public opinion because they know they will lose. They have it completely backwards: that so-called ‘hate speech’ is still allowed in social media is proof that ‘democracy’ is still alive and well. If all ‘hate speech’ is arbitrarily removed, there is no ‘democracy’ — there is only totalitarianism. But we are dealing with a Jewish definition of ‘democracy’ here. And in a Jewish form of democracy, any criticism of Jews is strictly forbidden, outlawed, and preferably a jail able offense. Just ask the 66 million dead Christians from the Bolshevik Revolution. As a great writer once observed, “Democracy is now currently defined in Europe as a ‘country run by Jews.’“ Which means that when Jews complain that their ‘democracy’ is being threatened by ‘free speech’, you can get a clear picture of what their version of ‘democracy’ is all about. Clearly, the more Jews advocate for ‘regulations’ — that is, censorship and repression — the more likely they are going to create a violent ‘blowback’, which is exactly what they want so that they can further justify their repressive censorship. This is textbook Bolshevism 2.0, folks” - https://christiansfortruth.com

If you wish to escape the ravages of modern life, you must understand mankind is satanically possessed. We have been inducted into the lowest ranks of a satanic cult based on Jewish Cabalism, the Illuminati (i.e. Freemasonry.). Essentially Cabalism is about turning the natural and moral order upside down (i.e. "revolution") so that evil is good, lies are truth, sick is healthy and unnatural is natural. The goal is to replace God (the Creator's Design) with Lucifer who represents the interests and perversions of Cabalists. The Cabalists' main priority has been to gain a monopoly over our means of perception, the mass media. Cabalists do not believe in objective reality. They believe that reality is whatever they say it is. They invent reality ("fake news") and go so far to create fake terror events which they present as real. They cannot distinguish between truth and fiction. Satanists, they turn reality on its head. They present what is healthy and natural (e.g. marriage, family, heterosexuality) as unhealthy while what is sick (e.g. homosexuality, transsexuals) is taught to school children as natural and healthy. Sexual promiscuity is presented as "liberation”. "Gay rights" is a disguise for a vicious attack on heterosexual identity and values, based on marriage and family. The aim is to replace heterosexual norms with homosexual norms. This has already happened. Hollywood has warped our perception of sex and love from the beginning, - Henry Makov Ph.D., Author, Researcher.

The Jews have controlled the mass media for over 100 years now, but the Internet has changed that. Millions of people are reading the truth for the first time in 100 years. Many are finding out about the Jewish control of the media, their ownership of the Federal Reserve, their murder of 60 million Christians under Communism, the phony Holocaust, the Jewish domination of the slave trade, etc. The list goes on and on. Most Gentiles have been brainwashed by the Jew-media since the day they were born and it's hard for them to read the truth for the first time. They're firmly part of the MATRIX, but many are deciding to take the red pill. Many Gentiles will believe the lies until the day they die because the truth is too painful for them. They don't want to feel like they've been living a lie all these years so they'll take the blue pill and stay in the MATRIX”YouTuber comment on the video ‘Europe the Last Battle Part 1’.

Jews control vast areas of wealth in America. Estimates range all the way up to 70%. Whatever the figure, it is huge and immensely out of proportion to their 2% of the population in American society. Today, in 1999, the U.S.A. is totally dominated by Jews. Virtually every newspaper or magazine is owned by Jews. Their self-serving propaganda constantly fills the TV screen. The Federal government is totally under Jewish control. US military forces are the pawn of Israel. The banks, the markets are theirs. They systematically denigrate our Founding Fathers and our heritage and our Constitution”. – Writer, Erne Hume.





The below is an excerpted article from ‘The Hidden Powers behind the Destruction of America’ on the themillenniumreport website:

This particular tribe of moneychangers and merchants learned long ago that whoever controls the media controls the society, the nation and the world. Toward that end, the entire mainstream media (MSM) in the USA is completely controlled by Jewish money and investment. So are all the top positions of the MSM occupied by Jewish CEOs, CFOs and COOs as well as Presidents and Board Directors. Because their Khazarian Mafia masters and handlers are essentially in charge of the CIA’s Mockingbird Media, they all realize that any serious transgressions against The Company (aka the C.I.A.) will occur on pain of death, or worse. Even more significantly, all the Big Tech and Big Social Media corporations are run by members of the Jewish Tribe. Almost all of the Big Social Media start-ups are commandeered by Jewish college kids who have been given stolen intellectual property, proprietary information and/or patents by attorneys or other covert agents of DARPA, the C.I.A. or DIA. The IPOs are then managed in such a way so as to guarantee immediate billionaire status to these mind-controlled puppets who are then easily kept on the CIA reservation under threat of losing everything. The notorious Mark Zuckerberg, just like Bill Gates, is just one of many Jewish fake whiz kids who was set up from the start with stolen technology to autocratically lead a major media company for his C.I.A. masters. Ditto that for Google’s Jewish founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin among several other tech founders. What needs to be said about the ironclad control that Jews have always exerted over Hollywood from the very beginning? Every major studio in Tinseltown was founded by Jewish entrepreneurs who originally hailed from Eastern or Central Europe if not Russia. Even a cursory examination of all the most successful CEOs and presidents, directors and producers, screenwriters and film editors, actors and actresses, cinematographers and directors of photography, as well as talent agents and scouts, will prove that Hollyweird is a fundamentally Jewish industry from the top down and bottom up. The vast and complex web of interlocking directorships that predominate throughout Corporate America are populated with business magnates and VIPs who work directly for hidden Jewish banking interests. Serial corporate criminals such as Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, Monsanto, BP, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are all run by mostly Jewish (or crypto-Jewish) CEOs and Boards of Directors. Likewise, these corporate entities are effectively owned by Jewish institutional investors which possess the majority ownership in the form of both equities and debt instruments. Of course, the Jewish bankster-aligned Boards of Director are always interlocking and marching in lockstep according to the New World Order globalist agenda” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

The fact that Zionists Jews control virtually every media outlet in America is no doubt why the American people hears only one version of events in the Middle East—the pro-Jew, pro-Israeli side. This led Dr. Kevin MacDonald, professor at California State University, to write:

"In the contemporary world, organized American Jewish lobbying groups and deeply committed Jews in the media are behind the pro-Israel U.S. foreign policy that is leading to war against virtually the entire Arab world."

Jewish political writer Alfred Lillienthal, in his revealing book, The Zionist Connection, stated:

"The most effective component of Jewish connection is probably that of media control. It is well known that American opinion molders have long been largely influenced by a handful of powerful newspapers, including the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the St. Louis-Post Dispatch (All Jewish Families)."

American Christian writer Texe Marrs further states:

Do the Zionist Jews own Hollywood and the media? Are they using the media to mold and shape American opinion by constantly injecting Zionist propaganda and bias into news programs, movies, television shows, even children's cartoons and entertainment? The answer is so blatantly "Yes!" that you wouldn't think these questions are even worth pursuing. But recently, the untoward comments of a patriot talk show host made me stop and rethink it. Are there people out there—even in the Patriot Movement—who really are that much in the dark, who deny Jewish influence in the media? To further illustrate the breadth of Jewish media control, we note that Jewish magnate Arthur Sulzberger's media empire today includes not only the New York Times (which, in Stalin's day, systematically covered up the genocidal crimes of Jewish commissars in Communist U.S.S.R), but also the Boston Globe, the Lexington Dispatch (NC), the Gainesville Sun (FL), the Ocala Star Banner (FL), the Tuscaloosa News (AL), the Spartanburg Herald Journal (SC), and the Santa Barbara News Press (CA). Each of the newspapers Lillienthal mentioned back in 1978, in turn, owned and still owns dozens of others. So tainted is the news because of this that almost every newspaper in America endorsed President George Bush's radically pro-Israel policies in the Middle East, including Israel's savage butchery of Lebanon and Palestine. There can be no doubt. It is easy for us to document the massive dominance over the media by evil Jewish shills who are continually hostile to pure American interests while, everyday unabashedly spewing out reams of misleading Zionist propaganda. Time magazine, Newsweek, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX—and many, many more are all owned or run by Jews and operated solely to further the aims of the traitorous, anti-American, ever-growing Zionist World Empire” - Texe William Marrs, American writer and radio host, who ran two fundamentalist Christian ministries, Power of Prophecy Ministries and Bible Home Church, both based in Austin, Texas, - http://www.texemarrs.com/jews_own_hollywood.htm

The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of masses. If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.” Malcolm X.

Think of Israel and Palestine when reading the above statement and Germany during WW2.

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book”, - Groucho Marx.

Controlling the World's source of news, Jews can always prepare the minds of the people for their next move. The greatest exposure yet to be made is the way that news is manufactured and the way in which the mind of whole nations is moulded for a purpose. When the powerful Jew is at last traced and his hand revealed then comes the ready cry of persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real cause of the persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial practices of the Jews) are never given publicity”. Henry Ford, 1921 ‘The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem

Below an essay by John Kaminski titled the Toxic Media. https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2

Despite the lies about history taught in U.S. schools, the real history is much more disturbing. The troubled birth of Israel looms large in the motivation for both World Wars, as the creation of Federal Reserve began a money drain from the bank accounts of every American that continues today with a deficit that can ever be repaid.

Throughout the 20th century, actual history has been created by false accounts of historical events. The histories we learned in school were based on these false media reports. The so-called Greatest Generation unwittingly executed the greatest hoax of all time that led to 60 million deaths.

Jews retain control of Germany to this day. After bleeding it dry with billions in so-called Holocaust reparations, the Jews rewarded Germany for its obedience to political correctness by enabling a million Africans to invade their helpless nation, and rape their women at their leisure.

The Communist Merkel did this to her own country, which illustrates how leaders bought by Jews treat the country they are supposed to lead and inspire. The terrible triumvirate of Clinton-Bush-Obama did much the same to the United States.

More importantly we learn how Jewish bankers set white countries against each other. Their objective — other than their usual habit of draining countries financially and then loaning them money at impossible rates, further turning the screws of people’s agony — is the extermination of the white race, humanity’s alpha race that prevents Jews from occupying (and by now solidifying) their slyly commandeered top dog position.

To accomplish this, the Jews have perpetrated the two greatest scams in humanity’s history: through public relations genius, they have elevated themselves to the world’s greatest victims when in fact they have been, at least since Rothschild’s ascension, the world’s greatest criminals.

FDR proved this when he rejected all of Hitler’s peace proposals, and later both Saddam and Gadhafi, both of whom volunteered to leave their countries quietly, got the same Satanic doses from the Bush-Clinton-Obama crime family.

The famous Jewish claim of 6 million dead stands refuted by the 1981 International Red Cross report of fewer than 300,000, making the tens of billions awarded to Holocaust surviving relatives the greatest robbery of all time.

Just imagine: the world’s foremost liars in charge of the world’s communications apparatus. And worse than that, they constantly entice us to kill our brothers and sisters, from slasher movies and pop music to nations at war.

The Germans, Russians, British and Americans are racial brothers and the Jews have conspired to get us to kill each other for hundreds of years. What people will never realize is that the extermination process is most probably already complete, given the Jews’ surreptitious insertions of poisons into our food supply.

Which makes it all the more a pity that you often believe what they say on TV, because it’s much safer to realize everything they say about the world, all this time, has been a lie.

They taught us that the Germans and Japanese were barbarians and we should bomb them, they taught us evil Muslims blew up the Twin Towers, and said there was no radioactive poison to worry about before all those cancer clusters popped up.

Long ago they told us that the Federal Reserve would provide stability to the American dollar. Our national debt is now approaching $22 trillion, and most Americans are mired in poverty.

After a few years of the Great Depression FDR stole everybody’s gold and then sold it back to us at almost twice the price. Roosevelt is remembered for putting everyone to work on a government program, which is the way it’s done under Communism.

To those no longer under the spell of toxic media, they also know that FDR was the one person who made World War II happen. Just about everything we heard about Hitler were and still are Jewish lies.

Newspapers and government, one and the same, the surest sign of a totalitarian dictatorship. We trusted them and they lied to us.

Because we failed to challenge the lies we read in the newspapers or saw on TV, we lost our country to those who don’t mind killing large numbers of people to get what they want, even if their victims are their own fellow citizens. September 11th proved that.

And each staged government shooting project keeps proving it over and over again”, - John Kaminsky

You will have no reason to doubt their lies, as you will have no other information to go on because they control all television channels, newspapers and news channels.

You will have no chance to learn the truth, the reality, what is really going on.

You won’t ever question what you are told. You will just accept it as the truth.

Having control of these media entities and organizations they are easily able to manipulate and control the perception of human beings when it comes to international conflict and terrorism.



Secret Societies & the Illuminati



Freemasons

Freemasonry is probably the most powerful world-destroying organization, a world-wide secret society pretending to be some peaceful brotherhood organized for the purpose of “doing good.” Of course, you have been told all your life that the Freemasons are only a benevolent fraternal organization bent only on community service, but this is a huge deception. Freemasonry is one of the most wicked and terrible organizations upon this earth. The Masons are major players in the struggle for world domination.

It is believed that the P2 Freemason lodge in Italy has succeeded in infiltrating the Vatican and many high-level members of the Vatican are now Freemasons.

The higher degrees of Freemasonry are called the illumined ones the ‘light bearers’ or the illuminati. The lower level members believe that those belonging to the “craft” actually worship the God of the Bible. Only at the 33rd degree do the members learn that the “God” the Masons worship is Lucifer! What is the main goal of Freemasonry? It is the same as the Illuminati because they are the one and the same: a One World Religion (worship of Lucifer) imposed on the entire world by the One World Government with a one world army and a world currency. The League of Nations (WW1), The United Nations (WW2), the European Union, the Federal Reserve, the IMF, BIS and the World Bank are small steps in this march to the Freemason\Illuminati one world government, this New World Order.

The purpose of Freemasonry is to provide a social connection for white non-Jews under the umbrella of ‘doing good’ in the lower ranks. The lower rank non-Jew freemasons would be the public stooges such F.D Roosevelt, Churchill, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, George Bush junior and senior. These would then take their orders from behind the scenes to carry out the Illuminati plans such as destroy Germany, Gulf War, 9/11, destroy Iraq and so forth.

The Zionist Jews make good use of the freemasons, but rarely participate in the lodges. They have their own order called B’nai Brith, the Sons of the Blood Covenant. Of course, only the Chosen Ones are invited to join. The growth of gentile freemasonry created a worldwide organizational network with built in support for Judaism and its Zionist political manifestation in so-called Israel.

Albert Mackey’s Lexicon of Freemasonry states that “the religion of Freemasons is not Christianity.” In the beginning Freemasonry was for the most part a Jewish secret society although you do get non-Jews who are Freemasons which was a ploy to subvert the governments of the world to control them from behind the scenes.

The fact is that every Prime Minister of Israel since that nation’s founding by the United Nations in 1948 has been a high-level initiate of the Masonic Order. Former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has publicly stated that he was initiated into the Masonic Lodge while in the United States. The Rothschild-supported Hebrew University in Israel has erected an Egyptian obelisk, symbol of Freemasonry, in its courtyard similar to the ones in Washington and the Vatican.

Author Juri Lina and other researchers verify that the Freemasons participate in occult demonism and Satanism. Rabbi Stephen S. Wise affirmed, “Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end.” Albert Pike admitted that the Jewish philosophy found in the Kabbalah is the foundation of Freemasonry. The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated; “Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?”

One of the unheralded and least known facts about Freemasonry and the Masonic Lodge is its Jewish origins and nature. The religion of Judaism, based on the Babylonian Talmud, and the Jewish Kabala, an alchemical system of magic and deviltry, form the basis for the Scottish Rite’s 33 ritual degree ceremonies.” Masonic Jews Plot to Control the World, Texe Marrs.

Hitler believed that there was a Freemason\Jewish plot to try and control the world. This was difficult to believe 70 years ago but in the present day we can see this plot unfold month after month. This Freemason\Illuminati plan for world domination is well covered by other books written by men such as John Coleman, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Henry Makow and Fritz Springmeier.

Hitler expended little time on esoteric activities. In fact, a speech he made on September 6, 1938, shows that he disapproved of occultism.

This philosophy does not advocate mystic cults, but rather aims to cultivate and lead a Volk determined by its blood, Hence the National Socialist Movement will not tolerate subversion by occult mystics in search of an afterlife”.

Hitler attempted to obliterate Freemasonry in Germany and Austria. Freemasons lodges were also shut down in countries invaded and occupied by the Nazi's (Norway, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Poland, Hungary, Greece etc.)

Many of the humanitarian grand lodges had Jewish majorities. Freemasonry was hostile to fascism and to National Socialism. Freemasons waged a hate campaign against National Socialist Germany, especially after Hitler came to power. It is also a fact that 80% of the communist in Germany at the time were Jewish so when Hitler interred the Communist and Freemasons into the concentration camps they just happened to be Jewish.

The Illuminati controls governments through several secret organisations. Some of the more prominent ones are below.



Bilderberg Group

The Bilderberg Group is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite who meet once a year to discuss the plan for humanity. The list includes familiar names like David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Larry Summers, Tim Geithner, Lloyd Blankfein, George Soros, Donald Rumsfeld, and Rupert Murdoch, other heads of state, influential senators, congressmen and parliamentarians, Pentagon and NATO brass, and members of European royalty. Always well represented are top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB’s Jean-Claude Trichet, and Bank of England’s Mervyn King.

Bilderbergers want to supplant individual nation-state sovereignty with an all-powerful global government, corporate controlled.

The Group’s main aim is a One World Government with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency. This is no surprise because the Bilderbergers are just one of the groups that the Illuminati uses to control governments and world affairs.

The Bilderbergers is a Jewish led institution after all the word Bilderberg is a Jewish name and what they want is:

– “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

– centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion through the media which the Jews own

– a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy. (This is just Communism which is a Jewish led ideology)

– “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers. (Again Communism. Look at the Jewish led Bolshevik Revolution)

– manufactured crises and perpetual wars; (Jewish banker have been behind all wars)

– absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

– “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

– using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

– expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

– making NATO a world military;

– imposing a universal legal system; and

– a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.” (That will be people like me for writing this book.)

The modern face of this criminal cabal led by Zionist Jews has been exposed for some time. They no longer have to operate purely in the shadows. They have infiltrated positions of power and influence in every facet of cultural and government influence, through either direct or indirect authority, by either holding the positions themselves or having influence over those that do through nefarious or mutually beneficial means. The modern face and name of their criminal empire is the Bilderberg group. Here again my critics will try and claim this is a conspiracy theory, when less than a decade ago their very existence was claimed to be a conspiracy theory until they could no longer hide their existence from the public. So we have a “secret society” comprised overwhelmingly of Jews with a Jewish surname that has existed in its current incarnation since the mid 1950’s, consisting of the most powerful political and industrial leaders of the world meeting in a “forum for informal discussion about megatrends and major issues facing the world”, where they are basically setting global “leftist” policy without its members and what is discussed having to be disclosed. These are the very people Eisenhower and Kennedy were warning the world about. Whether want to claim they didn’t specifically call out the Zionists by name or not, that is exactly what this is a Jewish secret society with token gentile puppets to carry out their agenda in their respective countries. However it does not take much intelligence to know what they are doing and what they’re ultimate goal is when you have all of the information I do. It is what they have always been planning, global domination under authoritarian Jewish rule where they (the state) own everything and we gentiles (non-Jews) are nothing more than livestock and property of the global state (communism)”, - Daniel Estulin, author – ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’.



Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

The Council on Foreign Relations was created in New York on July 29, 1921. It would be the U.S. equivalent of Britain's Royal Institute of International Affairs. It is believed that the CFR took its orders directly from the Royal Institute of International Affairs in London which was dominated by the Rothschild’s.

Founding members of the CFR included Colonel Mandell House, J.P. Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Otto Kahn, and Jacob Schiff. It’s the same group of men which had engineered the establishment of the Federal Reserve System in 1913. Colonel House, as he was called, was an Illuminati agent committed to the one-world interests of the Rothschild-Warburg-Rockefeller cartel. Mandell House was President Wilson’s closest advisor and he successfully persuaded Wilson to support and sign the Federal Reserve Act into law.

Today, at least 20 out of the 33 members of the Board of Directors are known to be Jewish, including the President, Richard N. Haas and the chairman David M. Rubenstein. Many of the rest are married to Jews. Since 1934 almost every United States Secretary of State has been a CFR member as have all Secretaries of War or Defence.

The executive members of the Council on Foreign Relations are known to belong to another order called the Jason Society. Both President Bush senior and junior were members of this Jason Society and swear allegiance only to this Order and its goal of a New World Order.

Hilary Clinton (then Secretary of State had this to say at a CFR meeting in 2009: "Thank you very much, Richard, and I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the ‘mother ship’ in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing."

Former Congressman John R. Rarick spoke about the plans of the CFR: "The CFR, dedicated to one-world government, financed by a number of the largest tax-exempt foundations, and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labour, military, education and mass communication media, should be familiar to every American concerned with good government and with preserving and defending the U.S. Constitution and our free-enterprise system”.

The CFR which is mostly ran be the Rothschild’s and Jewish Zionists makes the Foreign Policy for the State Department and the United States Government. Their orders are then filtered down to groups such as the CIA to carry out the orders. For instance the CFR wanted Gaddafi and Assad removed so the CIA create, fund and arm proxy groups such as Al-Nusra or Isis to remove said leaders which of course leads to two countries being destroyed.

The CFR has stated many times that they support a globalist agenda. They have been extremely influential throughout the years promoting the North American Union and the New World Order with a global currency.



Royal Institute of International Affairs

In 1919 Rothschild’s agent Cecil Rhodes created the Round Table Group which then spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) in London, (Chatham House). The RIIA sponsored sister organizations around the globe, including the US Council on Foreign Relations. The RIIA is a registered charity of the Queen. Former British Foreign Secretary and secretary General of NATO and Kissinger Associates co-founder Lord Carrington was president of both the RIIA and the Bilderbergers. The inner circle at RIIA is dominated by Knights of St. John Jerusalem, Knights of Malta, Knights Templar and 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Freemasons. The current (2010) chairman of the council of Chatham House is the former CIA operative Dr. DeAnne Julius.

These two groups were set up by the Illuminati to influence or even control the policies of the governments of the United States of America, Great Britain and Europe.



Bohemian Grove

The Bohemian Club is a rich-man’s organization that holds a two-week “camp” in northern California every year at the end of July. To join the Bohemian Club, you must either be invited by several members, or wait patiently for decades. And then there’s the $25,000 initiation fee.

This strange and secretive group, which have received very little press coverage, have a 40-foot owl as its central symbol. Each year, approximately 1,500 of America’s most influential CEO’s, government officials, financiers, industrialists, and media moguls gather to hear speeches, network, and share common agendas. They also perform Druid-like ceremonies before a huge stone owl, complete with robes, fire, incantations, and other rituals.

It appears that the ancient Canaanite and Hebrew deity “Moloch” is represented at the Bohemian ritual by this owl-like figure.

Influential people who have attended Bohemian Grove include: George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Calvin Coolidge, Walter Cronkite, Bing Crosby, John E. Dupont, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Gerald Ford, Barry Goldwater, Merv Griffin, Alexander Haig, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell, Ronald Reagan, David Rockefeller, Nelson Rockefeller, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Clinton, Karl Rove and Donald Rumsfeld to name just a few.

Below a photo from the ‘Grove’ in 1967 showing former Presidents Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

So why have at least 6 former presidents performed ceremonies in front of a 40 foot owl like satanic figure? Other researchers have said during the cremation of care ceremony, chosen “victims” have been sacrificed and rapes, murders and paedophilia have been carried out in front of this owl like figure. If you believe this is not believable then wait until you read the Child Abuse section in this book, you then might be more convinced.

For more in depth knowledge of what goes on at this Bohemian Grove you should read the book ‘Bohemian Grove: Cult of Conspiracy’ by Mike Hanson.



The Jesuits

Other researchers have stated that there is another more sinister group controlling the Illuminati from behind the scenes and this group is known as the Jesuits. Most people are not aware of the real power of the Jesuits and it is said that they also control the group known as the Khazarian Mafia. It is believed that the Jesuits secretly infiltrated the Freemasons and Illuminati 200 years ago and now they control both of these groups or co-operate with both of these groups towards their ultimate goal, the one world government.

At the head of these Jesuits is someone called the Black Pope who controls the banking system, Freemasonry and the Secret Services (CIA, FBI, NSA, SIS, MI6, Scotland Yard, Mossad, CSIS, DGSE, FSB) and the Vatican.

The Jesuits were the originators of NWO´s Freemasonry – not least via the Rosicrucian’s. Mayer Amschel Rothschild (Knight of St. John) and all of his 5 sons were Masons. The Jesuits were from the very start a Crypto-Jewish organisation – one purpose being to destroy Europe through revolutions and migration – and they still have that purpose. The Jesuits control the House of Rothschild – and the EU.



The Khazarian Mafia

The Khazarian Mafia was first unmasked at the Syrian Conference on Combating Terrorism and Religious Extremism December 1, 2014 by Veterans Today Senior Editor and Director Gordon Duff. Duff stipulated that World Terrorism is actually due to a large International Organized Crime Syndicate associated with Israel and it was called the Khazarian Mafia.

Duff believes that the Khazarian Mafia (KM) is waging a secret war against America and Americans by the use of False-flag Gladio-style terrorism, and via the illegal and Unconstitutional Federal Reserve System, the IRS, the FBI, FEMA, Homeland Security and the TSA. We know for certain that the KM was responsible for deploying an inside-job, Gladio-style False-flag attack on America on 9-11-01, as well as the Murrah Building Bombing on April 19, 1995. The KM are behind all the so called terror attacks in Europe, Berlin, Nice, Paris, Belgium, London and Manchester.

According to whistle-blower Benjamin Fulford the Khazarian mafia has ruled humanity, or at least the West, for thousands of years and is still clinging to power in Japan, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, Britain and parts of the US power elite. However, the balance of world power has now tipped decisively against them. That is why, facing final defeat, they will be trying very hard to start World War 3 in the Ukraine, the Middle East or North Korea in order to try keep in power and carry out their plan to wipe out 90% of humanity.

The right arm of the Illuminati are known by another name which best describes were they were descended from. They are known in some circles as the Khazarian Mafia, the largest organised crime syndicate in the world. They are part of the same organisation and headed by the Rothschild banking dynasty. The KM is headed by the dreaded Likud party in Israel headed currently by the warmonger of the first degree Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel. The KM consists of Mossad, the Jewish lobby groups in America (ADL, JINSA, AIPAC etc.) and all the Jewish Neocons in the USA and of course Israel. The KM is the same group that owns all the media and the banks in most of the world.

You could say the KM are the ‘hitmen’ for the Illuminati, carrying out terror atrocities such as 9/11 to advance the Illuminati agenda.

The Khazarians originally came from the area near Ukraine\Poland and they converted to Babylonian Talmudism (Baal worship) under their leader King Bulan in the 7th century. The KM and 97% of Israeli Jews have no real ancient Hebrew blood at all, in fact it is the Palestinian people who have the historic ancient Hebrew blood in them and that is why Israel is trying to destroy them.

The main aim of the KM in creating their one-world New World Order is also to create a one world “Greater Israel” run only by the KM top Chieftains such as Netanyahu. This greater Israel is accomplished by destroying the current regimes in the Middle East and replacing the regimes with ones which are subservient to Israel and the KM. Currently this regime change has been done to Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, and Iraq. At the moment they have been unable to topple Assad from Syria because of help from Syria’s ally Russia.

According to Khazarian history one of their behaviours is an unforgiving vengeance to destroy forever any group that ever crosses them such as the Russian Czar and its people before 1917. Of course this was the Bolshevik revolution were at least 40 million Christians were slaughtered by this Jewish KM. This same KM controls the USA through the Neocons and PNACER’s (Jewish Zionists), the Jewish lobby groups (ADL, JINSA and AIPAC) and the Jewish KM controlled Federal Reserve.

The KM have a vast hatred of Christianity and American Christians and they want to do the same thing to Americans as they did to the Christians in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution. This is all they live for, that is, to get revenge against their enemies who are all Christians or Arabs who they secretly refer to as “Goyim” which means “cattle to be slaughtered”. Anti-Semitism was made law (under sentence of death) by the Jews during the Bolshevik Revolution and they are trying to make it law in America and some European countries today. In fact they have made it law because in September 2017 the U.S Senate unanimously passed an Anti-Semitism Awareness bill. Congressman pass this bill simply because they are under the control of the Jewish lobby groups such as AIPAC, ADL, JINSA etc. I will go into a bit more detail about this later on.

They have already stripped the freedoms away from the people with the Patriot Act so they can be thrown into the FEMA camps without trial. We have already seen that any congressman who was against the Patriot Act was sent anthrax through the post by the KM. It was the secret police the Cheka who did the killing for the KM in Russia and the equivalent of the Cheka in America is the Department of Homeland Security. What they did to the Russian Christians and the Armenian Christians was remove the guns from these people so that they could not defend themselves or their women and children. That is what the KM are trying to in America, take the guns away from the people. The KM instigate fake false flag terror events like Sandy Hook, Orlando and the Mandalay Hotel shooting in Vegas to try and force congress to make it law that you cannot own a gun.

This gun control has happened many times before and then the citizens unable to defend themselves have easily been slaughtered. Here is a list of a few of them.

In Russia, Bolsheviks gun control implemented in 1929, then 20 million so called dissidents rounded up and slaughtered because they were unable to defend themselves. In Cambodia gun control was implemented and then 1 million killed between 1975 and 1977. The Turks brought in Armenian gun control (1919) and went on to murder 1.5 million who were unable to defend themselves. Chinese gun control was implemented and between 1948 and 1952 20 million were rounded up and killed. Uganda gun control was brought into being in 1970. From 1971 to 79 300,000 Christians were rounded up and exterminated.

Almost no one understands that the Holocaust Hoax is the indispensable Centrepiece of the New World Order. Without this lie, the Khazarian Mafia would have a very difficult time enslaving the population of the world through the coming One World Government. And here is why: 1) The Khazarian Mafia and their puppets have the ability to operate from behind the scenes (of the governments, of corporations, of foundations, etc.) and not be exposed in their secretive, destructive, criminal schemes, because, if anyone exposes them, they wail, “You are ANTI-SEMITIC!” And the exposer is branded for life! You are not allowed to expose any illegal or immoral schemes of the Khazarian Mafia because “they have already suffered so much”! 2) By playing the victim (of the “Holocaust”) and collecting billions in reparations from Germany, and billions in foreign aid from the U.S., they have been able to steal Palestine and slaughter the Palestinians, to build the Israeli state, from which they plan to take over the entire Middle East, and then the whole world”, This will bring about not only the One World Government for enslavement of the world’s population by the Khazarian Mafia, but it will become the basis for the coming One World Religion. Laws will be passed in every country, similar to the laws now on the books in Germany, Canada, Austria, Australia and several other countries, making it illegal to doubt the Jewish version of the “Holocaust.” This crime will be punishable by a massive fine, and/or many years in prison. Eventually, the same penalties will be imposed for any type of “anti-Semitism” – the definition of which will be in the hands of the Khazarian Mafia. The only way the “suffering of the Jews during the Holocaust” can be described as “unique” is that–it didn’t happen! It’s all a LIE! Mrs L. Day associate professor and vice chairman of the Department of Orthopedics at the University of California

Something has gone seriously wrong with U.S. President Donald Trump, as was obvious to any aware person who listened to his speech at the UN last week (Sept.2017). By threatening to “totally destroy North Korea,” he was the only world leader threatening war at a venue designed to promote peace. Trump did this because he is being blackmailed by the Khazarian mob with videos of him having sex with an underaged girl, CIA sources say, confirming what Pentagon sources have previously said. The CIA sources add that there is also a video of him killing the girl that was faked using computer graphics, something the Pentagon sources were not aware of. In addition, “Trump is trying to stay alive and keep his family from harm,” the CIA sources say. If you look at this picture of White House Chief of Staff General John Kelly burying his head in his hands as Trump veers away from the agreed-upon speech text, you can tell the U.S. military had no part of this travesty. You do not have to dig very deep to show that North Korea and Donald Trump take orders from the same Khazarian mobsters. The trail, as we shall show, leads to the Rothschild complex in Zug, Switzerland. In Trump’s case, the Khazarian mob connection can be found by looking at who came up with the money to save him when he went bankrupt—the Rothschilds, whose headquarters are in Zug.” – Benjamin Fulford, investigative journalist, Researcher, http://benjaminfulford.com/.

In America Christians can be killed for worshipping Jesus Christ because the Khazarian Mafia (who control America) have had this law passed in the House of Representatives. See this link http://www.takebackourrights.org/docs/Christians-full%20page.html

The full history of the Khazarian mafia is at the link below.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia

Tavistock Institute

The Tavistock Institute is a propaganda tool for the Illuminati to change public opinion so the public go along with the Illuminati’s nefarious agenda. It is the world’s centre for mass brainwashing and social engineering.

The Tavistock Institute was founded in London in 1946 with the aid of a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation.

All Tavistock and similar American foundations such as the Stanford Research Institute, have a single goal which is to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the New World Order.

It was within Tavistock were the propaganda campaign came from to turn the American public against Germany in World War II. The same propaganda was used to break down the stiff public resistance being encountered to the looming war between Britain and Germany.

The Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids on Germany which were carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the German civilians being murdered.

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public

Other Tavistock Institute creations include: compulsory racial integration and break down of racial heritage, use of drugs such as LSD and mind control programs such as the MKUltra.

The CIA MKUltra program used numerous methodologies to manipulate people’s mental states and alter brain functions, including the administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

The Jason Bourne books and films starring Matt Damon are all based on MKUltra techniques as was the 1997 movie ‘Conspiracy Theory’ starring Mel Gibson.

Lawrence Teeter, attorney for convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan, believed Sirhan was under the influence of hypnosis when he fired his weapon at Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Teeter linked the CIA's MKUltra program to mind control techniques that he claimed were used to control Sirhan.

It is said that the Beatles pop group was a manufactured invention of the Tavistock Institute. “The fact that “The Beatles” had their music and lyrics written for them by Theo Adorno was concealed from public view.” John Coleman, former MI6 agent.

Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers’ money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the New World Order over the American people.

What is the purpose of these behaviour modifications, you may ask? It is to bring about forced changes to our way of life, without our agreement, and without ever realizing what is happening to us. I would also suggest that the Tavistock Institute’s latest mass brainwashing technique is called ‘The War on Terror’ which is a disguise to takeover Middle Eastern countries and to enact more laws which take away our freedoms.

If you would like more information about Tavistock then I would suggest one of the following books: Tavistock Institute by Daniel Estulin and Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness by Jim Keith.



JFK v Illuminati

John Fitzgerald Kennedy was the 35th President of the United States from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963 in Dallas.

There is a wealth of evidence that the Jews through Israel and its intelligence agency Mossad were the main culprits in the assassination of JFK. Let us go through some of this evidence.

President John F. Kennedy was against secret organizations such as the Freemasons and he was well aware of the higher degrees of the Freemasons, the Illuminati who controlled most of the world secretly from behind the scenes. JFK was the only President of America since Abraham Lincoln who was not a puppet of the Illuminati. JFK would not follow their agenda, he wouldn’t invade Cuba, he did not want the Vietnam War and he wanted to remove the Federal Reserve and the CIA.

Here is part of JFK’s speech about Secret Societies from April 1961.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. "For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations”. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, and no secret is revealed”.

Although with these words JFK has revealed the existence of a secret organization that controls large parts of the world but he didn’t go as far as Hitler did which was to remove them. But one of the actions that did cost JFK his life was his executive order 11110 in June 1963 which was the printing of over $4 billion dollars for the U.S treasury. This was a brave attempt to strip the Freemasons\Illuminati and Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. Don’t forget the Fed is owned by Jews. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. Of course the Rothschild’s and the Freemasons control the world through the banks so they would never allow this to happen as they didn’t allow Hitler to print his own money to run Germany either. Kennedy was assassinated by the Freemasons\Illuminati six months later and the $4 billion was removed from circulation.

Executive order 11110 was not the only reason that Kennedy was killed. Rothschild Zionist Israel was secretly trying to make a nuclear bomb at its Dimona plant. Kennedy knew about the Dimona plant and was pressuring Israel to accept American nuclear inspectors to the Dimona plant.

Below is part of the letter Kennedy sent to the Prime Minister of Israel on July 5th 1963.

Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Levi Eshkol of Israel):

It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits [i.e.: inspections] to Israel’s nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime Minister wrote to me on May 27th. His words reflected a most intense personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime Minister’s strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of Israel’s willingness to permit periodic visits [inspections] to Dimona.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel’s purposes are to be clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer, another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months”.

Of course these visits to the Dimona plant never came about because as you know Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963 and the man who took his place Lyndon Johnson reversed all of Kennedy’s policies. Lyndon B. Johnson looked the other way and let Israel get its nuclear capability. Kennedys $4 billion dollars of U.S treasury notes were removed from circulation and the Vietnam War was escalated.

On May 18, 1963, the president warned David Ben Gurion that unless American inspectors were allowed into Dimona, Israel would find itself totally isolated and would not receive any aid from the U.S. Rothschild was the controller of the Israeli state (and the Federal Reserve) and to control the Middle East he needed Israel to have a nuclear bomb. The removal of Kennedy brought an end to American demands for IAEA inspections of the Israeli nuclear program.

In Kennedy's last fiscal budget year of 1964, Israeli aid was $40 million. In LBJ's first budget of 1965, it soared to $71 million, and in 1966 more than tripled from two years earlier to $130 million! Plus, during Kennedy's administration, almost none of U.S aid to Israel was military in nature. Instead, it was split equally between development loans and food assistance under the PL480 Program. Yet in 1965 under the Johnson administration, 20% of U.S aid to Israel was for the military, while in 1966, 71% was used for war-related materials. These figures show that Kennedy was not keen on making Israel the dominate force in the Middle East and that is one of the main reasons he had to be removed.

Freed Israeli nuclear spy Mordechai Vanunu said in an interview published in 2004 that Israel was behind the 1963 assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. Vanunu, a former nuclear technician who was released from Israeli prison after serving an 18-year sentence for exposing Israel’s nuclear program at Dimona to Britain’s Sunday Times, has been barred from leaving the country, talking to the media or meeting with foreigners. This claim about Israel’s involvement in the Kennedy assassination was also made by the late Colonel Gaddafi of Libya. If anyone doubts that the Rothschild\Jewish Zionist Establishment could have done this then you need to read Michael Collins Piper’s book Final Judgment, linking Israel to the Kennedy assassination.

Final Judgment documents how Israel's leaders, the Mossad, the Jewish Meyer Lansky-run organized crime syndicate, and a pro-Zionist faction of the CIA colluded to assassinate President, John F. Kennedy. The general pattern of the JFK covert operation, to include the skilful use of "limited hang-outs," "patsies," and "false flags," has very likely been repeated in various later forms such as in the assassination of Bobby Kennedy, the murder of Martin Luther King, the mysterious death of former CIA Director William Colby, the very suspicious Oklahoma City bombing, and the Mossad-linked "controlled demolition" of World Trade Center towers on September 11, 2001. More recently, we have seen how the "High Priests of War" have flexed raw Israeli-lobby power by pushing American interventions in Afghanistan and Iraq and by promoting saber-rattling at Iran and Syria.



The JFK Assassins

Of course the Illuminati and its secret intelligent agencies are clever, very clever as they always put in place a plan which shows to the world that it was a lone assassin or someone other than the real perpetrators who committed the crime.

The Rothschild Illuminati entrusted MI6 Operative William Stephenson with organising Kennedy’s execution. Stephenson brought in Major Mortimer Louis Bloomfield. Bloomfield was one of his agents and both were members of Special Operations Executive (SOE) of MI6. Stephenson had been part of Prime Minister Winston Churchill's circle, and a protégé of Lord Beaverbrook. Both were Canadians and Bloomfield was a Jewish Zionist and good friends with Prime Minister of Israel, Ben Gurion. Bloomfield was a major fund-raiser for Israel and known asset for Israeli intelligence. There are in the Bloomfield papers many documents showing that Louis M. Bloomfield was acting as attorney for the Rothschild family, and particularly for Baron Edmund de Rothschild. Bloomfield joined the British military and served in Palestine as an Intelligence Officer and was involved in training the Jewish army, Haganah (1936-1939).

Kennedy was killed through an organization called Permindex (Permanent Industrial Expositions) which was a MI6\Mossad front company. It was a front company for espionage and assassinations.

Permindex was formed out of the World Commerce Corp and it worked closely with World Trade Mart of New Orleans. The founder and chairman of the World Trade Mart was Col. Clay Shaw, who had first joined up with the British in World War II when he was an OSS liaison officer. Shaw was based in London and became a friend of Prime Minister, Winston Churchill, whose personal advisor was Sir William Stephenson. Also serving with the OSS in London at this time was James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s head of counter-intelligence and the Israel desk when Kennedy was killed.

Lord Victor Rothschild, another close friend of Churchill, the man behind Israel’s nuclear weapons project and one of the key people behind the creation of Israel. Rothschild knew Shaw, Bloomfield, Stephenson, and Angleton, who were all part of the team which conspired to kill Kennedy. Rothschild’s connections with Mossad and Israel were fundamental. He was at the heart of the Jewish terror and intelligence groups which brought Israel into existence

Louis Bloomfield and Clay Shaw came together on the board of Permindex and worked together on its cover operation, the setting up of trade exhibitions around the world. On November 22nd 1963, President Kennedy was on his way to speak at the newly created Dallas Trade Mart when he was assassinated. JFK’s trip to Dallas was sponsored by a powerful business group known as the Dallas Citizens Council, dominated by two Jews Julius Schepps and Sam Bloom. It was that appointment at the Dallas Trade Mart which led his motorcade to pass through Dealey Plaza where the fatal shots were fired. A coincidence? I don’t think so, somehow.

According to former British Intelligence Officer Colonel John Hughes-Wilson, it was Sam Bloom (Jewish) who suggested to the Police “that they move the alleged assassin [Oswald] from the Dallas police station to the Dallas County Jail in order to give the newsmen a good story and pictures.” Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby (Jewish) during this transfer. Hughes-Wilson adds that, “when the police later searched Ruby’s home, they found a slip of paper with Bloom’s name, address and telephone number on it”.

Permindex was connected to the assassination attempt on French President Charles De Gaulle in 1962. A French colonel, Bastien Thiery, commanded the 1962 group of professional assassins who made the actual assassination attempt on DE Gaulle. Colonel Thiery set his group of assassins up at an intersection in the suburbs of Paris in this final attempt in to kill DE Gaulle. The gunmen fired more than one hundred rounds in the assassination attempt. But General DE Gaulle, traveling in his bullet proof car, evaded being hit, although all of the tires were shot out.

President Charles de Gaulle forced the Swiss and Italian governments to expel Permindex after it was caught orchestrating this failed attempt to kill him and in fact Permindex operations in France were shut down after an investigation by SDEC (French intelligence) revealed that Permindex as an MI6\Mossad front. General DE Gaulle’s intelligence had traced the financing of his attempted assassination into the FBI's Division Five Permindex in Switzerland and Centro Mondiale Commerciale in Rome. The overall command of the DE Gaulle assassination unit was directed by Division Five of the FBI (Louis Bloomfield).

Why would the Jewish controlled Permindex want to assassinate De Gaulle. Well De Gaulle was critical of Israel’s attempt to create a nuclear bomb and he also wanted to give Algeria its independence something Israel was against.

Permindex and its subsidiary Centro Mondiale Commerciale in Rome was also behind the assassination of Enrico Mattei, leader of Italy's post-war industrial reconstruction. Mattei was deliberately killed by a bomb which blew up his plane on Oct. 27, 1962. Mattei was already a legendary figure, known throughout the world for his fight against the London-centred oil marketing cartel and for his anti-colonial policy. Mattei was trying to break up the ‘seven sisters’ (Exxon, Mobil etc.) that had a monopoly on world oil production which is owned by the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers.



Some of the board members of Permindex at the time of the JFK assassination were:

Bruce Medaris, Clay Shaw, Edgar Bronfman (Jewish), Ernest Israel Japheth (Jewish), Hans Seligman (Jewish), Louis Dreyfuss, Mortimer Louis Bloomfield (Jewish), Roy Cohn (Jewish), Viscount Samuel (Jewish), Tibor Rosenbaum(Jewish) and Max Fisher (Jewish).

Don’t forget Clay Shaw was the one arrested by District Attorney Jim Garrison which was made famous by the movie JFK starring Kevin Costner. Shaw came under suspicion when he provided defence advice for Lee Harvey Oswald when Oswald was arrested. When Clay Shaw was arrested who provided the funds for his defence against Garrison? It was the powerful Stern family, leaders of the New Orleans Jewish community--were primary shareholders in the Apollo, Pennsylvania-based NUMEC nuclear facility from which American nuclear material was illicitly channelled to Israel with the collaboration of CIA chief of counterintelligence, James Angleton, a devoted ally of Israel as head of the CIA's Mossad desk.

Shaw was tried on charges of conspiracy to assassinate JFK and acquitted. Yet, but for a legal technicality, Shaw would have been found guilty and his conviction would have led the investigation of the Kennedy murder directly to the door of Major Louis Mortimer Bloomfield, Permindex board member.

So Shaw's Rothschild--and Mossad--connection via Permindex was solidified by the Stern link to Israel's nuclear weapons program we now know JFK was so determined to stop.

The former Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky, has confirmed all this in his books, By Way Of Deception and The Other Side of Deception, which massively expose the extent of Mossad’s world-wide operations.

At least eight of the board members of Permindex were Jews. All told, a variety of evidence indicates Permindex fronted for a Mossad operation funding Israel's drive to assemble the atomic bomb. Bloomfield, board member of Permindex and Rothschild stooge was good friends with David Ben Gurion (Israeli Prime Minister). Below is a photo of them together. Louis Bloomfield is on the front\left, Gurion on the right.

The man who bankrolled Oliver Stone's JFK film, Israeli arms dealer Arnon Milchan--listed as "executive producer"--was a primary player in Israel's nuclear program. Head of a global empire in weapons, chemicals, electronics, aerospace and plastics--operating in the Rothschild sphere has been described as "Mr. Israel," and is a close friend and business partner of Rothschild-sponsored media baron Rupert Murdoch. The reason he bankrolled Stone’s movie was to make sure that there was no Mossad or Israeli link in the movie to the assassination of JFK.

William Stephenson MI6 owned a Jamaican property at Montego Bay and named it the “Tryall Club.” The elite British club became a watering hole for Bloomfield, and others implicated in the JFK conspiracy. Stephenson was also colleagues with former MI6 Operative Ian Fleming and it was no coincidence that Ian Fleming‘s very first “James Bond” movie Dr No was filmed there. It was at this Tryall Club that the plan to Kennedy’s assassination was carried out.

Mortimer Louis Bloomfield then chose the best seven marksmen from his intelligence agencies and sent them to Pueblo, Mexico in the summer of 1963 for training and rifle practice with German-made Mauser sniper rifles at a Christian mission run by Reverend Carl McIntyre.

Louis M. Bloomfield, arranged for his close friend Reverend Carl McIntyre to found the American Council of Christian Churches. The ACCC was to conceal an extensive espionage and intelligence unit to be deployed throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The spies and saboteurs were to operate under the cover of Christian missionaries. As part of the ACCC espionage net, Hoover, Stephenson, and Bloomfield created a secret assassination unit in 1943 under the direction of ACCC Minister Albert Osborne and it was ran from the missionary in Pueblo, Mexico. The group of twenty-five to thirty professional executioners have been based in Mexico and have been used by espionage agencies of the U.S. and various countries all over the world for political killings.

It was Osborne and a team of seven expert riflemen from the Puebla unit who carried out the assassination of John F. Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963.

New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison documented that on October 10, 1963, Osborne had visited New Orleans, making three stops in town. First he visited the offices of Clay Shaw at the International Trade Mart building. Later that same day he visited the offices of FBI Division Five courier Jerry Brooks Gatlin (who transported money to France for the De Gaulle assassination attempt). Osborne’s final stop in New Orleans was at the office of FBI Division Five southern chief Guy Bannister, at 544 Camp Street. This is the address that Lee Oswald distributed his Pro-Castro leaflets from.

The reason that New Orleans assumed a special role is that it headquartered the major U.S. subsidiary of Permindex, the International Trade Mart, directed by Colonel Clay Shaw.

The rifleman with their Mauser 7.65 caliber sniper rifles arrived in Dallas in October to become familiar with the Dealey Plaza setup. The Mauser rifles have an accuracy of 1200 yards. At least three of the seven would do the shooting and the others were there as backup and to get rid of people who knew too much such as Oswald, Ruby, Ferrie, Bannister etc.

When President Kennedy’s Limo passed the ‘grassy knoll’ area two mysterious men were photographed on the sidewalk. They became known as the ‘Umbrella Man’ and the Dark Complected Man (DCM).

There are several key theories as to the purpose of the Umbrella Man. Most believe he was part of the conspiracy and was there to signal to the shooters that Kennedy was definitely in the car and which car he was in. Other people believe that the umbrella was actually used to shoot a dart (flechette) at the President to disable or paralyse him. Kennedy had been in the navy so he knows how to duck if he hears shots fired. The reason to paralyse Kennedy was so that he would not be ducking down to avoid the fatal head shot.

Dark Complected Man (DCM), like Umbrella Man, was on the Grassy Knoll, and, like Umbrella Man, appears to reasonable observers to have been signalling. At the precise moment that JFK’s car passed, as Umbrella Man opened and pumped his umbrella repeatedly, Dark Complected Man shot his fist up into the air. To some, DCM seemed to be calling for a halt to the presidential limo, which did in fact either come to a complete halt or slowed down to a crawl. So it seems this man put his arm in the air to signal to Kennedy’s driver that he needs to slow down so that the fatal shot can be fired. The basic training of all drivers in intelligence agencies and security firms all over the world is: If you hear shots, your right foot hits the floor, and you get the hell out of the area as fast as the car will move. You do not slow down, the Limo slowed down when DCM raised his arm and you can see this on several videos on Youtube.

There is also several videos on Youtube which shows the Connolly’s (sitting in the front of JFK’s Limo) are thrown forward by the driver hitting the brakes.

It’s not just their actions at the moment that Kennedy’s head is blown apart. It’s how Umbrella Man and DCM behave afterwards. Instead of reacting with horror and springing into action, these two purported strangers sit down together, on the curb, and calmly just watch the chaos.

While almost everyone in Dealey Plaza was reacting to the assassination by either falling to the ground or moving towards Grassy Knoll, both men sat down on the sidewalk of Elm Street. In this situation, several photographs indicate that the dark-complected man talked into a radio. An antenna or an antenna-like device can be seen jutting out from behind the man's head and his hands holding an object to his face. Just moments later, they both got up and walked away. Was he passing the message on that JFK had suffered a fatal headshot?





Above DCM man and the Umbrella Man calmly sat down.

There was no security agents on JFK’s car blocking line of sight and no motorcycle cops flanking JFK limousine blocking line of sight, all part of the plan.



JFK Witnesses Deaths

Many of the key witnesses in the plot to assassinate JFK were murdered or died mysteriously.

Lee Harvey Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby while in Police custody. Jack Ruby was able to get into the Police building because he worked for the CIA and he used his CIA I.D to get in.

Although Oswald was known to be a poor marksman with a rifle (several months earlier April 6, 1963, to be exact, he had taken a shot at right-wing Major General Edwin Walker and missed) yet the Warren Commission credited him with the miraculous feat of inflicting eight different wounds on President Kennedy and Governor John Connally within six seconds from a distance of more than 200 feet and at an angle that would have taxed the professional skills of even the world’s most expert marksman.

The Warren Commission claims that only three shots were fired and all came from Oswald’s Mannlicher-Carcano rifle. Two of these shots were fired within 1.2 seconds (according to the Commission as evidenced by the Zapruder film). Officials of the Mannlicher Steyr factory in Italy found this most flattering, but stated that the time lapse between shots from their rifle had never been less than 2.3 seconds.

Clay Shaw, age 60, died five years after he was charged by Jim Garrison for his involvement in the Kennedy assassination. Shaw was reportedly found dead in his home. Then he was given a quick embalming before a Coroner could be notified. It was then impossible to determine the cause of death.

Jack Ruby (Rubinstein was his real name, he was Jewish) was in prison after he shot Lee Harvey Oswald. He died of cancer. He was taken into the hospital with Pneumonia. Twenty eight days later, he was dead from cancer. Mary Gray McCoy visited her friend, Ruby, in jail about a week after Oswald was shot. She continued to visit him until a few days before his mysterious death. The last visit was right before his death. At that time, McCoy says Ruby appeared to be in good health. Ruby's official cause of death was a pulmonary embolism caused by lung cancer. That's something McCoy doesn't believe for a second. "He didn't have cancer," said McCoy. "They poisoned him. Somebody did." It is believed that Ruby was injected with a fast spreading cancer while in the police jail cell. Of course they couldn’t walk into a police cell and shoot him so this injection was used instead. Mossad agent Bernie Weissman was the one who arranged for Mossad Sayanim asset, Jacob Leon Rubenstein (Jack Ruby), to assassinate Oswald. Weissman was seen talking to Ruby at Ruby’s Carousel Club in Dallas a week before the assassination.

On May 15, 1975, Roger Dean Craig died of a massive gunshot wound to the chest. Craig was a witness to the slaughter of President Kennedy. Only Craig's story was different from the one the police told. Craig testified in the Jim Garrison trial. Before this, Craig had lost his job with the Dallas Police Dept. In 1961, he had been "Man of the Year." Because he would not change his story of the assassination, he was harassed and threatened, stabbed, shot at, and his wife left him. He stated the rifle that they found in the book depository building was a Mauser 7.65 caliber and not a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle that Oswald was supposed to have fired his shots from.

Rose Cheramie was a close friend of Jack Ruby. On November 17th she was travelling to Miami when she was involved in a car accident. Cheramie was taken by ambulance to the East Louisiana Hospital at Jackson. On November 19 as doctors were bringing her out of a coma, she told them that President Kennedy was to be killed on November 22. The next day she told another doctor and two nurses that Kennedy will be assassinated. The doctor’s did not believe her and gave her a sedative. Rose Cheramie returned to Texas after her recovery, only to be killed in a hit-and-run “accident” in the Dallas area. The driver of the other car was never found.

Another one that turned up dead was David Ferrie of New Orleans. Before he could be brought by Jim Garrison to trial for his involvement in the Kennedy assassination, he died of a brain haemorrhage. Just what caused his brain haemorrhage has not been established. Ferrie was to testify in the famous Jim Garrison trial, but death prevented him. David Ferrie was a pilot and it is said that he transported different people involved with the JFK plot around to different locations when needed.

Guy Bannister was working for Division Five of the FBI who was closely involved in the Jim Garrison trial. Guy and his partner, Hugh Ward, died within a 10 day period. Guy supposedly died of a heart attack, but witnesses said he had a bullet hole in his body.

Brooks Gatlin was part of FBI-Division Five and worked under Bannister and it was he who transported the money to Paris for the De-Gaulle assassins for Permindex. He was thrown out of a sixth-floor window in a San Juan Puerto Rico hotel in 1966.

Dorothy Kilgallen was another reporter who died strangely and suddenly after her involvement in the Kennedy assassination. Miss Kilgallen is the only journalist who was granted a private interview with Jack Ruby after he killed Lee Harvey Oswald. Miss Kilgallen stated that she was "going to break this case wide open." She died on November 8, 1965. Her autopsy report took eight days. She was 52 years old. Kilgallen died weeks before a planned second trip to New Orleans for a meeting with a secret informant, telling a friend it was “cloak and daggerish.” “I’m going to break the real story and have the biggest scoop of the century,” she told her ­lawyer. According to David Welsh of Ramparts Magazine, Kilgallen “vowed she would ‘crack this case.'” Another New York showbiz friend said Dorothy told him in the last days of her life: “In five more days, I’m going to bust this case wide open.” She compiled a thick file of evidence, interviews and notes, ­always keeping it close or under lock and key. It was nowhere to be found after her death. She also gave a copy of her drafts, including interview notes, to her friend Florence Smith. Smith died two days after Kilgallen of a “cerebral haemorrhage.” Smith’s copy of Kilgallen’s draft was also never located.

Gary Underhill, a CIA agent, told friends he knew who killed Kennedy, and that he was sure that they would soon get him (Underhill) also. On May 8, 1964, Underhill was shot to death in Washington

William Pitzer, a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, had photographed the military-performed autopsy of JFK’s body, He told friends he had been ordered to keep quiet about what he saw and did so for years. Nevertheless, he was found dead with a bullet in his head on October 29, 1966.

Tom Howard was Jack Ruby's chief attorney and we are told he died of a heart attack in March 1965. He was 48. The doctor, without benefit of an autopsy, said he had suffered a heart attack. Some reporters and friends of Howard's were not so certain. Some said he was "bumped off."

Warren Reynolds was minding his used car lot on East Jefferson Street in Oak Cliff in Dallas, when he heard shots two blocks away. Then he saw a man having a great difficulty tucking "a pistol or an automatic" in his belt, and running at the same time. Reynolds gave chase for a short piece being careful to keep his distance, then lost the fleeing man. He didn't know it then, but he had apparently witnessed the flight of the killer (or one of the killers) of patrolman Jefferson David Tippit. Reynolds was not questioned until two months after the event. The FBI finally talked to him in January 1964. The FBI interview report said, "he was hesitant to definitely identify Oswald as the individual. Two days after Reynolds talked to the FBI, he was shot in the head. He was closing up his used car lot for the night at the time. Nothing was stolen.

On Saturday November 23, 1963, Jack Zangetty, the manager of a $150,000 modular motel complex near Lake Lugert, Oklahoma, remarked to some friends that "Three other men--not Oswald--killed the President." He also stated that "A man named Ruby will kill Oswald tomorrow and in a few days a member of the Frank Sinatra family will be kidnapped just to take some of the attention away from the assassination." Two weeks later, Jack Zangetty was found floating in Lake Lugert with bullet holes in his chest. It appeared to witnesses he had been in the water one to two weeks.

Listed above are just some of the mysterious deaths of people associated with the JFK assassination but they are at least eighty more according to sources. If you believe all these deaths are just a ’coincidence’ then you are delusional. They were killed so that that the real perpetrators behind the crime remained hidden.

The autopsy forgeries, the tampering of the skull, the replacement of Kennedy’s brain could not have been done without the complicity of the Secret Service, the FBI and elements of the CIA. The removal of Kennedy’s body from the jurisdiction of the State of Texas is another example of complicity by the Secret Service. The forgeries were intended to bolster the case of the “lone gunman.”

The man who played the key role in fabricating the government lie purveyed by the Warren Commission was the Jewish Arlen Specter, the inventor of what came to be called the “magic bullet” theory: a single bullet supposed to have caused seven wounds to Kennedy and John Connally. 38 years later the Jews would also run the 9/11 commission, what a coincidence.

The Illuminati’s public execution of the President of the United States was shown in front of the whole world on T.V. It was a message to all future President’s, ‘if you try to remove the Federal Reserve, if you don’t do what we tell you then this is what will happen’.

Do not dismiss the fact that a Jew and probable Mossad (SAYANIM) asset, Abraham Zapruder, just happened to be at the perfect place at the perfect time to capture the gruesome film footage of the actual murder and recorded the gruesome murder without flinching (just like the 5 dancing Israelis who had a video camera already set up to capture footage of the planes hitting the Twin Towers on 9/11). The question must be asked: Was Abraham Zapruder (Jewish) a Mossad operative on assignment positioned at exactly the right place at the right time to capture the gruesome murder as a graphic lesson for posterity? Zapruder either had incredible nerves of steel to be able to capture the event without so much as flinching; or he knew exactly what was coming and performed his assignment perfectly.

As soon as Kennedy was removed Lyndon B. Johnson (33rd-degree Freemason) escalated the war in Vietnam and removed Kennedy’s Executive Order 11110 and removed the $4.3 billion dollars of silver backed currency that was printed by JFK. L.B Johnson then turned a blind eye to Israel’s nuclear bomb facilities at Dimona and money that was given to Israel’s military budget by the USA was increased dramatically. In Kennedys last budget 40 million dollars was given to Israel for development loans and food assistance. Two years later under Lyndon B. Johnson, Israel was given 130 million dollars with 70% for military purposes. That money to Israel has increased ever since to the point where Israel now receives at least $3 billion dollars per year from the USA. Johnson had always been Israel’s man. His electoral campaigns had been funded since 1948 by Zionist Jewish financier Abraham Feinberg.

If you ask who profited from Kennedy’s death, the answer was the Rothschild’s and Israel and I would suggest they were the major players behind his assassination.

To further cement Israel as the dominant force in the Middle East and to remove its main enemy’s, Iraq, Syria and Libya another catastrophic event had to be brought about by Israel and its Mossad and that event was 9/11. One in which they used their expertise to set up another Patsie, just like Lee Harvey Oswald but this time the Patsie was the Arabs.

The government's handling of the investigation of John Kennedy's murder was a fraud. It was the greatest fraud in the history of our country. It probably was the greatest fraud ever perpetrated in the history of humankind. That doesn't mean that we have to accept the continued existence of the kind of government which allows this to happen. We can do something about it. We're forced either to leave this country or to accept the authoritarianism that has developed - the authoritarianism which tells us that in the year 2029 we can see the evidence about what happened to John Kennedy”.  - Jim Garrison (Closing speech at trial of Clay Shaw Feb 28, 1969).

JFK was also trying to get the Jewish lobby AIPAC to register as a foreign entity. That is what it is. AIPAC’s aim is to get all American Presidents and Politicians to favour Jews and Israel.

The Israeli Government, working in tandem with the Chicago Jewish Mafia and Zionist-controlled Military-Industrial Complex, ordered the assassination of President John F. Kennedy which was actually carried out by the Central Intelligence Agency. There were several reasons why the Khazarian Mafia killed Kennedy, each of which represented a direct threat by JFK to the global power structure bankrolled by the International Banking Cartel. As a matter of historical fact, the Zionist perps went so far as to circulate “Wanted for Treason” leaflets all over Dallas during the week of Kennedy’s assassination. Furthermore, Vice-President Lyndon B. Johnson, a crypto-Jewish politico, was the point-man in the White House overseeing the assassination plot and especially the cover-up” - See the link below titled ‘The Chicago Supermob: The Jewish Mafia That Killed Kennedy’ - http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=93107

So what are the possible repercussions of the Kennedy’s not being able to get the Zionists and Jews to register as foreign agents? How powerful have the Zionists become? What do the Zionist/Jews/Dual-US-Israeli Citizens own and control? Nearly all major media (96%) and global means of communicating. Banking and finance are controlled at every corner and the Rothschild Zionist’s Crowning Jewel? The Not-So-Federal “Federal” Reserve that has been destroying America and the world around us since 1913 along with their Criminal Collection Agency the IRS that same year, and the creation of the Anti-defamation League in 1913 to protect the Jewish bankers that had taken over America”, - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

Israel’s Mossad was a primary (and critical) behind the scenes player in the conspiracy that ended the life of John F. Kennedy. Through its own vast resources and through its international contacts in the intelligence community and in organized crime, Israel had the means, it had the opportunity, and it had the motive to play a major frontline role in the crime of the century—and it did”, - Michael Collins Piper - Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy









Illuminati Bankers - Wars and Revolutions



Jewish Zionist Harald Rosenthal stated in an interview in 1976: “This truth is evident even to the dullard when one views history and sees that all wars have been white fighting white in order that we maintain our control. We controlled England during the Revolutionary War, the North during the Civil War, and England and America during World War I and II. Through our influence of religion we were able to involve the ignorant white Christians in war against themselves which always impoverished both sides while we reaped a financial and political harvest. Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces -- the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families.”

The wealthy Jews rule the world; the fate of the governments lies in their hands. They start wars between countries, and when they wish, governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along, and meanwhile the Jews get richer”. Theodore Herzl, Jewish Zionist and one of the founding fathers of Zionism.

A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind The role of money-lenders in history was once aptly termed by many acute observers as the 'Hidden Hand.' It is the power to create, lend and accumulate interest on 'credit,' and then re-lend that interest for further interest, in perpetuity, that creates pervasive, worldwide debt, from the individual, to the family, to the entire state. The ability to operate a fraudulent credit and loan system has long been known, and through all the slickness of a snake-oil salesman, the money-lenders - the same types Jesus whipped from the Temple - have persuaded governments that banking is best left to private interests. Many wars, revolutions, depressions, recessions, and other social upheavals, have been directly related to the determination of these money-lenders to retain and extend their power and profits. When any state, individual or idea has threatened their scam they have often responded with wars and revolutions. The cultural and material progress of a civilization will often relate to the degree by which it is free from the influence of debt, and the degradation that results when the money-lenders are permitted to regain power. Hence, Goodson shows that both World Wars, the Napoleonic wars, the American Revolution, the rise and fall of Julius Caesar, the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya and the revolution against Tsar Nicholas, among much else relate to this 'Hidden Hand' in history. This is the key to understanding the past, present and future” - Stephen Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

The Illuminati\Rothschild bankers are working endlessly to keep their banking control over as many countries as possible, since one country freeing itself from this dictatorship and issuing its own interest- and debt-free currency, setting the example of what an honest system could be, would be enough to bring about the worldwide collapse of the bankers’ swindling debt-money system. In the decades before the Federal Reserve was created several presidents tried to free the US money system from the central Rothschild bankers. Germany and Hitler was another example of a country who tried to free itself from the control of the central banks and they were successful for a ten year period but then the bankers were able to bring the might of the USA, British Empire and Russia down onto Germany and bring it back under their control. The Illuminati use the same trick over and over again because they brought the same destruction to Gadaffi and Libya in 2011 when Gadaffi tried to bring in gold as the standard currency to the whole of Africa and do away with the Illuminati central banks. If you don’t learn from history you are likely to keep repeating the same mistakes.

One method of how they control the population is through the Hegelian dialect (David Icke has been saying this for 20 years), problem, reaction, solution. Let’s say the Illuminati want a certain solution to happen in the world. First they create a problem, the public then reacts and clamors for a solution, the Illuminati then offers the solution, the solution that they wanted in the first place. This happened in 9/11. They wanted to take over Iraq and Afghanistan but they can’t just do that for no reason so they plan 9/11 and blame the Arabs and Osama Bin laden. The American public wants revenge so they come up with the solution to attack Afghanistan (were supposedly Bin Laden was hiding) and Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but they did have weapons of mass destruction, yeah right.

Again the mainstream media just goes along with these blatant lies, sorry stories, without investigating them. The mainstream media are the ones who give out the ‘fake news’. It just goes to show how controlled they are.

The Illuminati or secret cabal wants to take away your freedoms. But again they can’t just do this without a reason so we go back to Problem, Reaction, and Solution.

Problem: They create the fake war on terror, Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, Isis, threats of bombs on the streets, on planes, on trains etc.

Reaction: The public reacts and wants security and a solution.

Solution: They offer the solution which is mass surveillance of the population, CCTV across the whole country, they can listen to any phone call, read anyone’s email, check any website that anyone has been on, invasive body searches at airport security, keep track of anyone through their bank card etc.

This mass surveillance will get much worse. The end solution for the Illuminati is to insert RFID chips (Radio-frequency identification) into the body of every human being on the planet. This is already being done to pet dogs in Britain to keep track of them, I believe it is law now.



American Independence and the Bankers War of 1812

We are told the 1776 War of Independence in the U.S.A was started because of the tax on tea but it was more than likely that the colonists refused to be controlled by the Rothschild’s banker’s paper money.

In the Colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one." Benjamin Franklin

The Rothschild bankers in England had a law passed by the British Parliament prohibiting the Colonies from issuing their own money, and ordering them to use only the gold or silver debt-money that was provided in insufficient quantity by the English bankers.

Then the Revolutionary War was launched against England, and was followed by the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Benjamin Franklin said "The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters, had it not been the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament, which has caused in the Colonies hatred of England, and the Revolutionary War."

The American founding Fathers then tried to protect their new country from the bankers by having this inserted into the American Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, paragraph 5: "Congress shall have the power to coin money and to regulate the value thereof."

Which basically says that only the American government has the power to create or print money and not the private bankers.

But the Bankers don’t give up that easily, Rothschild had his agent Alexander Hamilton, in America and he was named Secretary of Treasury in George Washington’s cabinet.

The first Bank of the United States was then formed in 1791 and Thomas Jefferson was against it as he knew that bankers could take control of a nation "I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale,"

The name ‘Bank of the United States’ was chosen to deceive the population into thinking that it was owned by the government, but it was not, it was owned by the Rothschild private bankers.

The second president of the United States, John Adams was also against a central bank, in 1811 he said, "Every bank of discount, every bank by which interest is to be paid or profit of any kind made by the [lender], is downright corruption. It is taxation for the public for the benefit and profit of individuals".

In 1811, when the bank's twenty-year charter came up for renewal, it was defeated by one vote in the Senate thanks to the influence of Thomas Jefferson and the later President Andrew Jackson.

Jackson said, "If Congress has a right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use by themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."

Of course this made the Rothschild Illuminati bankers angry. Nathan Rothschild, of the Bank of England, issued an ultimatum: "Either the application for the renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."

Jackson’s answer was “You are a den of thieves and vipers," Jackson told them. "I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out!"

The British Government launched the War of 1812 against the United States. Even way back then it just shows the Rothschild’s bankers control of governments. Rothschild’s plan was to impoverish the United States through this war to such an extent that the legislators would have to seek financial aid and reinstate his central bank. Britain had the majority of its land and naval forces tied down in Europe fighting the Napoleonic Wars and this was probably the main factor in Britain losing the war. The bankers wanted the war to last long enough (it lasted nearly 3 years) so that America would be broken financially. General Andrew Jackson actually fought in the war. He was the hero behind the defeat of the British at Battle of New Orleans in January 1815.

It is estimated that about 15,000 died from all causes directly related to the war of 1812 thanks to the Rothschild bankers and their quest for power and control.

The costs of the War of 1812, along with chaotic financial conditions, prompted Congress to issue a twenty-year charter to the Second Bank of the United States in 1816. It had been vetoed 5 times but on the 6th attempt it was passed on April 10, 1816, President Madison signed the bill into law.

This central bank ended in 1836, after President Andrew Jackson in 1832 vetoed a congressional bill to extend its charter. In January 8th, 1835, Jackson paid off the final instalment on the national debt, which had been necessitated by allowing the banks to issue currency for government bonds, rather than simply issuing treasury notes without such debt. He was the only President to ever pay off the debt. (The debt today (2017) stands at 22 trillion dollars thanks to Illuminati puppet Obama who doubled this debt while he was in office.)

A few weeks later, on January 30th, 1835, an English Rothschild assassin by the name of Richard Lawrence, tried to shoot President Jackson. But amazingly the gun misfired not once but twice. David Crockett of Tennessee helped to disarm Lawrence.

It was later innocuously & illegally resurrected in 1913. This time however, under a new innocuous sounding name “The Federal Reserve”, which is still with America today.



American Civil War

If they couldn’t get their central bank any other way, America could be brought to its knees by plunging it into a Civil War, just as they had done in 1812, after the First Bank of the United States was not re-chartered.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President of the United States in 1860, under the promise of abolishing slavery. Eleven southern States, favourable to the human slavery of the black race, then decided to secede from the Union, to withdraw from the United States of America: that was the beginning of the Civil War (1861-1865). Lincoln, being short of money to finance the North’s war effort, went to the bankers of New York, who agreed to lend him money at interest rates varying from 24 to 36 percent. Lincoln refused, knowing perfectly well that this was usury and that it would lead the United States to ruin.

Other congressman advised Lincoln to just get Congress to pass a bill authorizing the printing of full legal tender treasury notes, and pay the soldiers and finance the war with them. These Treasury notes were called "Greenbacks" by the people because they were printed with green ink on the back. Lincoln caused $450 million of debt-free Greenbacks to be issued, to conduct the Civil War.

Lincoln said: "Government, possessing the power to create and issue currency and credit as money, and enjoying the right to withdraw both currency and credit from circulation by taxation and otherwise, need not and should not borrow capital at interest as the means of financing governmental work and public enterprise… The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government’s greatest creative opportunity."

The bankers did everything possible to destroy these Greenbacks and sabotage Lincoln's work. First, in order to cast discredit on the Greenbacks, the bankers persuaded Congress to vote, in February of 1862, the “Exception Clause”, which said that the Greenbacks could not be used to pay the interest on the national debt, nor to pay taxes, or import duties. Then, in 1863, having financed the election of enough Senators and Representatives, the bankers got the Congress to revoke the Greenback Law in 1863, and enact in its place the National Banking Act, which issued interest by privately-owned banks. Lincoln was re-elected President in 1864, and he made it quite clear that he would attack the power of the bankers, once the war was over. The war ended on April 9, 1865, but Lincoln was assassinated five days later, on April 14.

Other American Presidents were assassinated for their opposition to a Rothschild central bank.

President James Garfield (1881) was opposed to Private Bankers from running the USA money supply Garfield said “He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation. Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce”. He was assassinated four months into his term of President by a lone gunman, Charles J. Guiteau.

The William McKinley administration passed the Gold Standard Act of 1900 making gold the standard for the entire nation’s currency. McKinley was assassinated on September 1901 by another lone gunman, Leon Czolgosz so we are led to believe.



Armenian Genocide

Don’t be fooled by the notion that Jews are always the blameless victims. We are talking here about the Jews in powerful positions on this planet. As mentioned earlier Rothschild Jewish Zionists control most banks in the world and control most of the media corporations in the western world. Zionist Jews and Jewish Freemasons were behind the mass murder of over 60 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1950 and the slaughter of up to 2 million Christian Armenians although the Jewish controlled mainstream media says it was the Turkish Muslims who were behind the slaughter.

The Committee of Union and Progress, later known as Young Turk movement which was responsible for the fall of the Ottoman Empire and the genocide of Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians, was created and controlled by Jews. They belonged to a group called Donmeh, crypto-Jews who converted to Islam in order to hide their Jewish identity.

Gavrilo Princip was part of this Jewish led Young Turk movement (Jewish Freemasons) and he was the one who assassinated Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914 which started World War 1 which was part of the plan for the Rothschild Zionists to steal Palestine.

The Jews desperately desired a war between Christendom and Islam, and the Jews pitted these two religious communities against one another by slaughtering Armenian Christians and blaming it on the Muslims. If the strategy succeeds you keep repeating it as noted earlier Zionist Jews\Mossad were behind the atrocities of 9/11 to get the Christian nations (America and Britain) to go to war with the Muslim nations, Iraq and Afghanistan and later on Libya and Syria. Zionist Jews had no compunctions whatsoever about mass murdering Christians or Muslims especially when it forwarded their agenda.

In conformity with the Jewish plans revealed in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion in 1905, Jewish leaders met in Masonic lodges in Salonika, Italy, Paris and Vienna, and
plotted a coup d’état against the Sultan of Turkey Abdul Hamid II. Jews and crypto-Jewish of the Committee for Union and Progress took control of the Turkish Empire in 1909. They had several goals. Their primary objective was to establish a segregated “Jewish State” in Palestine. They also sought to instigate World War I which would then then break up the Ottoman Empire which at the time controlled Palestine.

Zionist Jewish bankers had long sought to destroy the Turkish Ottoman Empire, which controlled Palestine. These racist Jews sought to take Palestine from its indigenous population and turn it into a segregated “Jewish State” by expelling, or killing off, the native Palestinian population, and supplanting it with colonies of Eastern European Jews. These European Jews were largely of Khazarian, and not Judean, descent. Sir Gerard Lowther, who was Ambassador from the United Kingdom to the Ottoman Empire from 1908-1913, exposed this Judeo-Masonic takeover of the Ottoman Empire. He sent numerous letters to the British Foreign Office revealing the fact that the “Young Turk Revolution” was in fact a Jewish takeover led by old Jews and crypto-Jews from Salonika, most all of whom were Freemasons.

So there was a secret Jewish leadership known as the Dönmeh which ruled Turkey before and after the Armenian Genocide.

Ambassador Lowther sent a detailed letter to the head of the British Foreign Office, Sir Charles Hardinge, on 29 May 1910, which stated, among many other revealing things,

This new Freemasonry in Turkey, unlike that of England and America, is in great part secret and political, Salonica has a population of about 140,000, of whom 80,000 are Spanish Jews, and 20,000 are Crypto-Jews, many of the former have in the past acquired Italian nationality and are Freemasons affiliated to Italian lodges. Nathan, the Jewish Lord Mayor of Rome, is high up in Masonry, and the Jewish Premiers Luzzati and Sonnino, and other Jewish senators and deputies, are also. At the same time Javid Bey, Deputy for Salonica, an exceedingly clever and gifted Crypto-Jew and Freemason, was made Minister of Finance, while Talaat Bey, also a Freemason, became Minister of the Interior.

It is a well-known fact that the Salonika Committee was formed under Masonic auspices with the help of the Jews and Donmehs, or crypto-Jews of Turkey, whose headquarters are at Salonika, and whose organization took, even under Abdul Hamid, a Masonic form. Jews like Emmanuel Carasso, Salem, Sassun, Fardji, Meslah, and Donmehs or crypto-Jews, like Djavid Bey and the Baldji family, took an influential part both in the organization of the Committee and in the deliberations of its central body at Salonika. These facts, which are known to every Government in Europe, Vienna Correspondent for The London Times, “Jews and the Situation in Albania”, The London Times, (11 July 1911).

The Salonikan Jews took advantage of their control of the Turkish Empire as an opportunity to mass murder (up to 2 million) their Armenian Christian neighbours. The atrocities these Jews perpetrated against Christians were at that time the worst genocide human beings had ever committed.

The Salonikan Jews began by disarming the entire Armenian population under the pretext that the people were naturally sympathetic toward Christian Russia who Turkey was at war with. First the Armenians were asked to turn in hunting weapons for the war effort. Every last rifle and pistol was forcibly seized, with severe penalties for anyone who failed to turn in a weapon. This is what Zionist puppet Obama was trying to do to the Americans and that is disarm them under the pretext of staged mass shootings.

Over a million Armenians including small children and old people were marched over mountains through the Syrian Desert and round in circles, without food and water, literally until they died. Young Christian girls were defiled by the Turkish soldiers. There are reports that many killed themselves after being raped. The barbaric treatment of the Armenian women went even further.



The pictures above show cruelty meted upon a group of 16 teenage Armenian Christian girls who were gang raped by the Turks and then crucified. In the city of Malatia a witness describes the crucifixion: “Each girl had been nailed alive upon her cross, spikes through her feet and hands, only their hair blown by the wind, covered their bodies.”

Well intentioned people suspected that there would be a backlash against all Jews should Jews in general fail to condemn the actions of their brothers in the Turkish Empire. As would happen with the Bolshevik Revolution, leading Jews failed to heed this warning and instead stepped forward and shamelessly lied to the public and denied what their Jewish brothers had done. Jews have always had a bad reputation for producing such bald-faced liars—and in abundance.

Jews lack the moral integrity necessary to limit themselves to the truth. Jews are taught in the Hebrew Bible, the Jewish Talmud and in Jewish Cabalistic writings, to be loyal only to the Jewish tribe, and they are further taught that it is their “moral obligation” to deceive the Goyim (non-Jews) with knowing lies and misrepresentations, lest the Gentiles Prehistory of the 1915 Genocide discover the Jewish plan to exterminate all non-Jews. Jews are taught to put Jews, not moral principles, first when dealing with Gentiles. Jews are taught that Gentiles are subhuman pagan cattle, who must be exterminated so that their Jewish God can restore “order” to World by making the Earth exclusively Jewish.

The main reason for the Jewish genocide of the Armenians is that the Jews believe that the Armenians are the Amalekites, the arch enemies of the Israelites (Jews believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites). The Turkish government and Jewish groups such as the ADL deny the Armenian genocide, highly likely because the key persons of the Young Turk movement were Jewish, including Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.

Jewish author and rabbi Joachim Prinz confirmed in his book “The secret Jews” that Ataturk was a donmeh crypto-Jew.

Few people understand the true reason the Armenian Genocide happened. The most common (and mistaken) belief is that the motivation was Turkish nationalism. The promulgation of that incorrect view is largely the work of the Jews, upon whose ethnic relations most of the blame really does fall. Because the Armenian Genocide was prompted, not by Turkish nationalism, but by the financial interests of a Jewish banking family, the Rothschild’s. Although Turkish nationalism made it easier for the Rothschild’s to manipulate the situation, and whereas a certain amount of ethnic strife preceded 1915, it was the meddling of these Jewish bankers that caused the genocide itself. The Rothschild’s owned (since 1884) the Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company, which extracted oil from fields near Baku, in Azerbaijan, and shipped it over the Caucasus by rail to Batumi in FSR Georgia, thence by sea via the Dardanelles to their refinery in Fiume (a port city now called Rijeka, in Croatia) on the Adriatic. The products, including kerosene, were then sold throughout central Europe in competition with similar products sold by the Rockefeller-owned Standard Oil Company. The Rothschild’s wanted to eliminate ethnic conflict along the trade route, and since the Armenians were the weakest party in those conflicts, the cheapest way for the Rothschild’s to get what they wanted was to eliminate the Armenians”, - What’s the Real Story About the Armenian Genocide? - by author, David Sims



Bolshevik Revolution

What is extremely important to understand is the Jewish creation of Communism, Marxism and the Bolshevik Revolution. For it is a cabal of hard-core Zionists who have been behind most revolutions and genocides in modern history. The Bolshevik Revolution that turned czarist Russia into a massive penal colony (aka Gulag Archipelago) was orchestrated and carried out by Jewish-American Zionists.

REV. KENNETH GOFF, in STILL ‘TIS OUR ANCIENT FOE, page 99 “The Frankenstein of Communism is the product of the Jewish mind, and was turned loose upon the world by the son of a Rabbi, Karl Marx, in the hopes of destroying Christian civilization — as well as others. The testimony given before the Senate of the United States which is take from the many pages of the Overman Report, reveals beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jewish bankers financed the Russian Revolution.”

Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole earth. Now, indeed, this is the historic destiny of the Jews.”Rabbi Harry Waton p. 99 of his book

Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race.”Rabbi Harry Waton p. 100 of his book “The Jew World Order Unmasked”

WILHELM II. German Kaiser. “A Jew cannot be a true patriot. He is something different, like a bad insect. He must be kept apart, out of a place where he can do mischief – even by pogroms, if necessary. The Jews are responsible for Bolshevism in Russia, and Germany too. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed the prominent Jewish bankers.” (CHICAGO TRIBUNE, July 2, 1922)

It must be added that most of the leading revolutionaries who convulsed Europe in the final decades of the last century and the first decades of this one, stemmed from prosperous Jewish families. They were perhaps typified by the father of revolution, Karl Marx. Thus when, after the chaos of World War I, revolutions broke out all over Europe, Jews were everywhere at the helm; Trotsky, Sverdlov, Kamenev and Zinoviev in Russia, Bela Kun in Hungary, Kurt Eisner in Bavaria, and, most improbable of all, Rosa Luxemburg in Berlin. To many outside observers, the Russian revolution looked like a Jewish conspiracy, especially when it was followed by Jewish-led revolutionary outbreaks in much of central Europe. The leadership of the Bolshevik Party had a preponderance of Jews. Of the seven members of the Politburo, the inner cabinet of the country, four, Trotsky (Bronstein), Zinoviev (Radomsky), Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Sverdlov, were Jews”. - Jewish writer Chaim Bermant in his book The Jews.

The real truth is that Jews wanted revenge on the Czar and the Russian people after the Jews were threw out of the country after assassinating Czar Alexander 2nd on March 3rd 1881. It is a fact that up until 1881 the Jews prospered beyond all expectation. Also the Rothschilds wanted control of Russia’s central Bank which was one of the few in the world that they did not control.

The people of all races in the Russian Empire has an equality of status and opportunity which was unparalleled in the modern world. His Imperial Majesty Tsar Nicholas II (1868-1918) and his state bank had created a workers’ paradise that was unrivaled in the history of mankind. The Rothschild’s and their central bank destroyed this wonderful country, and according to Aleksandra Solzhenitsyn, murdered 66 million non-Jewish people in the process” From Stephen Mitford Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

Tsar Alexander II came to the Russian throne in 1855. The Tsar was responsible for numerous reforms including removing Capital punishment, reorganizing the judicial system and the emancipation of the serfs which included in 1861 removed the restrictions on the Jews. Jews then flooded into Russia in great numbers. The Jewish communities in St. Petersburg and Moscow grew rapidly. The Jews then worked together to advance themselves at the expense of the Russian population. They soon began to dominate important areas such as medicine, journalism, the law, and finance which is exactly what they did in Germany before Hitler came to power and they do the same thing in America today. If you own the media, the law and the banks you can control and direct a country unknowingly. Again this Jewish control provoked hostility among the Russian people and Jewish hatred ensued.

But the vast majority of Jews still had restrictions placed upon them and they could only live in the Pale of the Settlement (Poland, Georgia, Ukraine) were up to 7 million Jews lived. The Czar knew full well that if the restrictions on the Jews were removed they would swarm in from the Pale of the Settlement and take over every phase of Russian life. Three unsuccessful attempts were made on the life of Alexander 2nd by the Jews but the fourth one in 1881 was successful.

Although the Jews where treated fairly they started taking part in revolutionary activities. They created the Social Revolutionary Party to overthrow the Czar, even though he removed restrictions on the Jews and treated them fairly. On March 3rd 1881 while attending a military roll call in St. Petersburg a bomb was thrown at Alexander’s carriage which did not kill him, but when he departed the carriage another bomb was thrown at his feet. Alexander was bleeding to death, with his legs torn away, his stomach ripped open, and his face mutilated and he died within 30 minutes. A third bomber was waiting in case the first two failed.

Even though the Czar had given the Jews free and compulsory education, and many attempts had been made to encourage them to settle on farms, but this was not enough you see the Jews need to dominate a country if they are allowed to live there in large numbers and they can’t do that on farms.

After the Jewish assassination of the Czar the policy of Russia changed towards the Jews. All through 1881 there was widespread anti-Jewish rioting all over the empire. Large numbers of Jews who had been permitted to settle beyond the Pale of Settlement were evicted. This brings us to another point because Germany and Hitler have been demonised for the rioting against Jews when the Jew named Hershel Grynspan assassinated German diplomat Ernst Vom Rath in 1938 but this rioting against the Jews has happened many times in the past in European countries and it is not because Christians do not like the Jews it is because of the Jews malpractices such as assassinations and financial control they like to have.

In May of 1882 the May Laws were introduced in Russia placing even more restrictions on the Jews. In 1882 Tsar Alexander 3rd issued an edict which is below.

"For some time the government has given its attention to the Jews and to their
relations to the rest of the inhabitants of the empire, with a view of ascertaining the
sad condition of the Christian inhabitants brought about by the conduct of the Jews in
business matters. During the last twenty years the Jews have gradually possessed themselves of not only every trade and business in all its branches, but also of a great part of the land by buying or farming it. With few exceptions, they have as a body devoted their attention, not to enriching or benefiting the country, but to defrauding by their wiles its
inhabitants, and particularly its poor inhabitants. This conduct of theirs has called
forth protests on the part of the people, as manifested in acts of violence and robbery.
The government, while on the one hand doing its best to put down the disturbances,
and to deliver the Jews from oppression and slaughter, have also, on the other hand,
thought it a matter of urgency and justice to adopt stringent measures in order to put
an end to the oppression practised by the Jews on the inhabitants, and to free the
country from their malpractices, which were, as is known, the cause of the agitations."

Read the above passage very well because this is exactly what the Jews were doing to Germany before Hitler came to power and the reason he wanted to remove them. The Jews have done exactly the same thing to the present day United States.

It was at this time that Marxism and Zionism began to take hold and dominate the mass of Russian Jewry. Zionism came about by a Jew named Theodore Herzl (1860-1904).

Grigory Gershuni was a Jewish revolutionary and one of the founders of the Jewish dominated Social Revolutionary Party which went on to assassinate the following leaders:

In 1901 they murdered the Czar’s Minister of Education.

1902 they killed the Minister of the Interior.

1904 the Premier of Russia was killed.

1905 Grand Duke Sergei, the Czar’s uncle was killed.

In 1906 the Jews assassinated General Dubrassov.

In 1911, the Jewish terrorist Mordecai Bogrov assassinated Prime Minister Peter Stolypin.

Prime Minister Stolypin was famous for his land reforms were he gave the peasants and farmers the right to own their own lands. This law will be taken from them when the evil Bolsheviks take control. In seven years Jewish assassins had assassinated two Russian Prime Ministers. This shows that the Jews will assassinate anyone who stands in there way i.e. JFK.

They attempted a Russian Revolution in 1905 but it failed and leading Jews such as Lenin & Trotsky were kicked out of Russia and fled to Europe.

The coming Russian revolution was carried out by a handful of revolutionaries operating mainly in the larger cities. While something like 85% of Russia's gentile population was rural, these country people took virtually no part in the revolt. Conversely only 2.4% of the Jewish population was actually situated on the farms, the vast majority lived in the cities.

The revolt came because of Jewish unrest, because of Jewry's dissatisfaction, and above all, because of Jewry's determination to destroy Tsarism.

In 1917 another attempt was made to overthrow the Czar but this time with the financial muscle of the Rothschild Jewish banks. Two Jews who financed the Bolshevik revolution were Jacob Schiff {one of the wealthiest bankers in the world at the time} and Paul Warburg head of the Kuhn, Loeb & Co banking dynasty with the help of the Rothschild banking houses.











Below Jewish bankers Paul Warburg and Jacob Schiff



It was Jacob Schiff and the Kuhn, Loeb Bank, together with the Warburg banks, both in America and in Germany, who engineered Trotsky’s return to Russia. Trotsky’s revolutionary activities were financed through the Nya Banken in Stockholm, Sweden, headed by the Jew, Olof Aschberg, who had close ties with Max Warburg and Jacob von Furstenberg, both Jewish bankers”, - from the bookThe Myth of German Villainy’ by American Author Benton L Bradberry

Leon Trotsky was to be a leading figure in the coming revolution but it was not his real name, he was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein from a family of Jewish origin. This is how the Jews tried to hide their identity by changing their name.

Subversion had been carried out by a handful of pseudo-Jew Extremists in the Soviet. Afterwards their numbers increased largely, and although they studiously concealed their identity under assumed Russian or Polish names, it became known that the principal ones were: Nahamkez-Steklov, Apfelbaum-Zinoviev, Rosenfeldt-Kamenev, Goldmann-Gorev, Goldberg-Mekowski and Zederbaum-Martov”, - Robert Wilton – The Last Days of the Romanovs p138 (1920).

Trotsky was deported from France to Spain for his activities and Spanish authorities did not want him and deported him to the United States in 1916 were he settled in New York. After secret meetings with Warburg’s and Schiff’s associates Trotsky and over 200 of his Yiddish speaking comrades set sail from New York in March 1917 with 20 million dollars in his luggage but he was stopped by a British navy ship of the coast of Canada in Nova Scotia where he was detained for a month. Some very powerful people got him released from the British and he reached Russia in May 1917. Soon to join Trotsky was Vladimir Lenin and he had a hatred of the Czar and was a communist revolutionary thug. He soon arrived from Switzerland in St. Petersburg.

The Jewish Schiff at the Kuhn, Loeb & Co bank received a healthy profit from the initial $20 million he had given Trotsky, because within a year he received 102,290,000 dollars in return. (New York Times, 23rd of August 1921). That’s not all the Jews plundered from Russia. In October 1918, Jewish bankers in Berlin received 47 cases of gold from Russia, containing 3125 kilos of gold. In the autumn of 1917, the Jewish banker Mendelssohn in Berlin received 50 676 kilos of stolen Russian gold. On Trotsky’s death he was found to have $80 million in two separate bank accounts, one in Switzerland, all stolen from Russia.

The provisional government under Kerensky (Jewish) then made a fateful decision, it permitted the return of all exiled political prisoners from Siberia and abroad and this brought in 90,000 thousand Jewish revolutionaries from abroad. These ninety thousand exiles constituted the heart of the approaching Bolshevik revolution. They were almost to the last man professional revolutionaries, and with few exceptions they were Jewish. Stalin, Sverdlov, and Zinoviev were among the exiles who returned from Siberia. Lenin, Martov, Radek, and Kamenev returned from Switzerland. Trotzky returned, with hundreds of his Yiddish brethren, from New York's East Side.

The picture below is from Trotsky’s book called Stalin. It is a reproduction of a postcard widely circulated in Russia following the Bolshevik Revolution. Four of those appearing in the picture are Jews, and the fifth, Lenin, is married to a Jewess. In the picture it shows Lenin, Trotzky, Zinoviev, Lunacharsky (a gentile), Kamenev and Sverdlov. These were the leaders of the Communist Revolution of 1917.

"Lenin was born on April 10, 1870 in the vicinity of Odessa, South of Russia, as a son of Ilko Sroul Goldmann, a German Jew, and Sofie Goldmann, a German Jewess. Lenin was circumcised as Hiam Goldmann." (Common Sense, April 1, 1963)

After the Czar’s abdication, the Bolsheviks took him and his family (photo below) to the Ural Mountain town of Ekaterinburg where they remained for several months as political prisoners, living in a house under guard by the Cheka. The Cheka were the brutal police unit set up by Lenin & Trotsky to do their murder and torture. The Cheka consisted of 250,000 officers. The Cheka was given the power to act as ‘policeman, investigator, prosecutor, judge and executioner’. It also employed barbaric forms of torture.

The Czar, his wife Alexandra, their 14 year old son Alexis, their four daughters were finally taken to the cellar of the house and shot. The bodies were then wrapped in sheets and dumped into a remote mine shaft. They tried burning the bodies but that took too long. They then doused the bodies with sulfuric acid and buried them in a shallow grave in a forest outside the city.

The whole record of Bolshevism in Russia is indelibly impressed with the stamp of an alien invasion. The murder of the Tsar, deliberately planned by the Jew Sverdlov, and carried out by the Jews Goloshchekin, Syromolotov, Safarov, Voikov, and Yorovsky, is the act not of the Russian people, but of this hostile invader.” (Robert Wilton, The Last Days of the Romanovs, p.148)

Soon these Jewish Bolsheviks were in control of 150 million Russian Christians.

Lenin, Trotsky and their Jewish thugs then went on a mass murder spree against the Russian Christian people, a murder spree that the world had never seen before. Basically it was to install communism as there socialist paradise. But first they had to remove all the thinkers and most intelligent of the Russian people to bring about this new communist Russia.

Trotsky’s secret police the Cheka were empowered to act as ‘policeman, gaoler, investigator, prosecutor, judge and executioner’.

"Anyone who had the misfortune to fall into the hands of the Cheka," wrote Jewish historian Leonard Schapiro, "stood a very good chance of finding himself confronted with, and possibly shot by, a Jewish investigator.", "Jews made up nearly 80 percent of the rank-and-file Cheka agents," reports W. Bruce Lincoln, an American professor of Russian history.

When the Cheka murder spree started they didn’t just kill these Russian Christians, they murdered them in the most brutal ways. In several articles it states:

Russian Christians were dragged from their beds, tortured and killed. Some were sliced to pieces, bit by bit, while others were branded with hot irons, their eyes poked out to induce unbearable pain. Others were placed in boxes with only their heads, hands and legs sticking out. Then hungry rats were placed in the boxes to gnaw upon their bodies. Some were nailed to the ceiling by their hands or by their feet and left hanging until they died of exhaustion… Others had hot lead poured in their mouths. Many were tied to horses and dragged through the streets of the city, while Jewish mobs attacked them with rocks and kicked them to death… Pregnant women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were Chekists who used to cut open the stomachs of their victims, following which they pulled out a length of the small intestine and nailed it to a telegraph pole and, with a whip, forced the unlucky victim to run around the pole until the whole intestine had been unraveled and the victim died. The bishop of Voronezh was boiled alive in a big pot, after which the monks, with revolvers aimed at their heads, were forced to drink the soup. Other Chekists crushed the heads of their victims with special head screws, or drilled them through with dental tools. The upper part of the skull was sawn off and the nearest in line was forced to eat the brains, following which the procedure would be repeated to the end of the line. The Chekists often arrested whole families and tortured the children before the eyes of their parents, and the wives before their husbands. To gain control over children in school, they would take five or ten children out of school and shoot them in front of the rest of the children as an example of what would happen to them”.

Christian mothers were taken to the public square and their babies snatched from their arms. A red Jewish terrorist would take the baby, hold it by the feet, head downward and demand that the Christian mother deny Christ. If she would not, he would toss the baby into the air, and another member of the mob would rush forward and catch it on the tip of his bayonet. Pregnant Christian women were chained to trees and their babies cut out of their bodies. There were many places of public execution in Russia during the days of the revolution, one of which was described by the American Rohrbach Commission: 'The whole cement floor of the execution hall of the Jewish Cheka of Kiev was flooded with blood; it formed a level of several inches. It was a horrible mixture of blood, brains and pieces of skull. All the walls were bespattered with blood. Pieces of brains and of scalps were sticking to them. A gutter of 25 centimetres wide by 25 centimetres deep and about 10 meters long was along its length full to the top with blood. Some bodies were disembowelled, others had limbs chopped off, and some were literally hacked to pieces. Some had their eyes put out, the head, face and neck and trunk were covered with deep wounds. Further on, we found a corpse with a wedge driven into its chest. Some had no tongues. In a corner we discovered a quantity of dismembered arms and legs belonging to no bodies that we could locate". (Defender Magazine, October 1933).

The researcher Larseh wrote in his book "The Blood-Lust of Bolshevism" (Wurttemberg, p. 45) that 50 per cent of the Cheka consisted of Jews with Jewish names, 25 per cent were Jews who had taken Russian names and all the chiefs were Jews.

This murder and savagery was done by the Jews against the Christians. The Jews have convinced most of the world that they are always the victims. Brainwashed by the Jewish owned media. There is no record anywhere of the Germans savagely murdering human beings during WW2 the way the Jews murdered the Russians as described above. Have you ever seen a movie about this Jewish Bolshevik slaughter of the Russian Christians? The answer is no and for very good reasons and that is because Jews own all the media and they don’t want the vast majority of people to know this information. Because would people really care and pay money towards the Jewish Holocaust if they knew Jews had murdered over 20 million Russian?

Lenin himself said: "The role of Jewry will be most important in laying the foundations of the new world order. Jewry possesses adaptable characteristics together with outstanding intelligence and extreme cruelty. A Russian could never treat Russian counter-revolutionaries as cruelly as a Jew can." (Lenin, God of the Godless, by F. Ossendowski).

According to the figures given by the Soviets themselves, in the first few years of their rule, they killed over 1.8 million people to include 6,000 teachers and professors, almost 9,000 medical doctors, 300,000 Priests, 54,000 army officers, 260,000 soldiers, 105,000 police officers and officials, 49,000 state militia, 13,000 civil servants, 355,000 persons of the upper classes, 192,000 workers and over 800,000 peasants and farmers. There was no reason given for their murder, they just happen to be that certain class of people that they wanted to wipe out. This was the very best, most intelligent of the Russian people wiped out. All that would be left of the people would be the peasants and farmers who were easily controlled by the Jewish Bolsheviks.

Before the Jewish Bolsheviks seized power in 1917 there were about 360 000 priests in Russia. At the end of 1919 only 40 000 remained alive. They were tortured, murdered some crucified and thousands of churches destroyed.

Also about 5 million were starved to death in Lenin’s induced famine of 1920-21. But that figure will have reached about 60 million by 1950.

Soon these hordes of returning Jews would exercise the power of life and death over 150 million Christian Russians. Soon every factory, every government bureau every school district, and every army unit would function under the gimlet eye of a Jewish Commissar. Soon the blood of human beings would be oozing from under the doors of communist execution chambers as tens of thousands of Christian men and women were butchered like cattle in a slaughterhouse. Soon five million landowners would be deliberately starved to
death as part of a premeditated plan. Soon a move would be under way to exterminate
the gentile leader class of the entire nation by murdering every Christian factory owner,
and lawyer, and government leader, and army officer, and every other person who had been, or might be, a potential leader. Soon the standing population of the slave labor camps would exceed 15 million. Soon every church and cathedral would be gutted and every priest and preacher would become a criminal in his own community. Soon Russia would have a zombie-proletariat docile, willing to work, easily controlled, incapable of revolt ... Such was the "romance" of the Bolshevik revolution”
, Frank L. Britton, Author – Behind Communism

Vladimir Lenin said: “We Bolsheviks are going to bring the Social Revolution as much to America as to Europe. It is coming systematically, step by step. The struggle will be long, cruel and bloody”

Below a famous Trotsky quote (1917):

"We must turn Russia into a desert populated by white negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word `red' literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution's funeral, and we shall became a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence." From the `Memoirs of Aron Simanovich', quoted in The Nature of Zionism by Vladimir Stepin, Moscow, 1993, and translated from Russian into English by Clive Lindhurst.

There was an uprising against this terrible oppression by the Jewish Bolsheviks in February 1921. It was led by the 15,000 sailors and workers at Kronstadt and Petrograd. They demanded new elections in Russia, because the Jewish Bolsheviks did not represent the will of the people, freedom of speech, freedom of organization, the release of all socialist political prisoners, the abolition of Jewish commissaries and an end to the supremacy of the Communist Party. The resolution also demanded that all Jews were to be removed from high posts within the government. Trotsky replied that all those demanding free speech, free press and free trade unions should be shot down like dogs. Trotsky immediately sent an army to put down the rebellion but the army refused to kill their Soviet comrades and some actually joined the rebellion. 60,000 soldiers loyal to the Jewish Bolsheviks were then handpicked by Trotsky to squash the sailors and workers who only wanted to be free of Jewish oppression. What happened was a bloodbath. About 1000 sailors were killed and up to 3000 were taken prisoner. The Jewish Bolshevik’s Red Army lost about 10,000 men. Most of those taken prisoner were shot.

Some good news came for the Russian people in 1921 when Lenin was seriously ill. In 1922 he suffered his first stroke, temporarily losing his ability to speak and being paralysed on his right side. Lenin died at his home on 21 January 1924 from syphilis.

In 1927 Stalin defeated Trotsky in their quest for power and Trotsky was deported from the Soviet Union in February 1929. In 1940 Stalin sent NKVD agents to Mexico to kill Trotsky. The assassin hit him over the head with an ice pick but this did not kill him instantly. However he died the next day at the age of 60 on 21 August 1940 as a result of loss of blood. I don’t think the world will miss him.

There are statues of Lenin in the Ukraine and Russia and Trotsky has a museum named after him. This is madness, these two people are mass murderers.

Stalin was now in total control. His induced famines and agricultural policies caused the death of over 20 million human beings. One of these famines was brought to the Ukraine (1930-1932) which was the most productive agricultural region of the Soviet Union. Stalin tried to take control of all Ukraine farms through his collectivization policy but the Ukrainians Resisted and fought back. So Stalin and his Jewish deputy Lazar Kaganovitch starved them into submission. Troops were sent in and all seed stocks, grains and animals were confiscated from the farms. All roads and railways were blocked off not allowing anything in or out of the country. Anyone trying to leave was simply shot. With nothing to left to eat Ukrainians began to starve and die in large numbers. The people started to eat the grass in the fields, their pets and even their children. Historians put the Ukraine death toll at about 9 million.

Below children in the Ukraine as the result of the policies implemented by Stalin and the Jews Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda and Nikolai Yezhov.

Journalist for the Manchester Guardian Malcolm Muggeridge reported on the Ukrainian famine of the 1930s and saw mass starvation which Stalin created to crush millions of peasants resisting collectivization.

Muggeridge and his wife Kitty spent the fall and winter of 1932-1933 in Moscow.  Without permission, Muggeridge boarded a train and travelled through the Ukraine and North Caucuses. What he observed in what formerly had been the bread basket of the Soviet Union, he never forgot. He wrote a series of articles and smuggled them out of the country in a diplomatic pouch. In his articles he described millions of peasants dying, some in sight of full granaries guarded by the army and the police.

One of his first dispatches about the famine appeared in the Manchester Guardian in March 1933:

“The population is starving. “Hunger’ was the word I heard most. Peasants begged a lift on the train from one station to another, sometimes their bodies swollen up – a disagreeable sight – from lack of food. . . The little towns and villages seemed just numb and the people in too desperate a condition even actively to resent what had happened. . . Cattle and horse dead; fields neglected; meagre harvest despite moderately good climatic conditions; all the grain that was produced taken by the government now no bread at all, no bread anywhere, nothing much else either; despair and bewilderment”.

Another Manchester Guardian reporter, Gareth Jones, travelled to the Ukraine and reported about the famine. He got around the ban on journalists by packing a knapsack with as much tinned food as he could carry and went out into the villages of the Kharkov region on foot. Everywhere he went he saw people dying. He wrote: “In each village I received the same information – namely, that many were dying of famine and that about four-fifths of the cattle and the horses had perished…Nor shall I forget the swollen stomachs of the children in the cottages in which I slept”.

Although Lenin and Trotsky were not around then, Russia was still in the grip of the Jews. After the great purge ordered by Stalin at the end of 1936, the top rank officials of the forty Soviet Republics, i.e. the party secretaries who were holders of actual executive power, consisted of four Russians, two Armenians, one Georgian, one Buryat and forty-one Jews.

The following is from (Rabbi Stephen Wise's son's Opinion Magazine (Dec. 1933)), "With the rise of the Soviet regime...never has the world witnessed such a spectacular change of front on the part of a great state toward Jews...The State which previously did not employ any Jews at all, now employees in White Russia 61% Jewish Officials...A Jew is commander in chief of the Ukrainian Army; a Jew is President of the State Bank; Jews occupy almost all important ambassadorial positions of the Soviet Union; the universities, professions, judiciary and administration, have now a greater percentage of Jews than any other nationality. Anti-Semitism has been declared a state offense, and is punished as counter-revolutionary (death - PA)."

In 1984, a documentary film about this Ukraine genocide entitled Harvest of Despair was shown on Canadian television. This film won numerous prizes at World Film Festivals and a 1986 Academy award nomination; yet all three top commercial networks in America refused to show it. They refused to show it because they are Jewish owned and only the Jews are allowed a Holocaust so as to keep people believing that they are always the victims. But the facts say otherwise as between 9 and 12 million Ukrainians were murdered. But this is never highlighted because they were Christians who died and they are not as important as the Jews. The Ukrainians don’t have Holocaust days and memorials throughout every country in the western world, the Jews do. The Jews have received billions for their alleged Holocaust but the Ukrainians and the Russian Christians have received nothing because the Jewish Zionists control western governments and that is fact.

The three men who were in charge of the murder of up to 12 million Ukrainians were Jews, Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda and Nikolai Yezhov and most of the Cheka and the leaders of the Cheka were also Jews.

An investigation published in 1999 in Moscow revealed that In Kiev, Isaac Schwartz (Jewish) was the director of the 10-member Kiev Cheka collective during the time of this genocide. Initially seven of its members were Jewish. The Cheka personnel in Ukraine—with Ukrainians being 80% of the population—was 75% of Jewish origin.

Why there is vast knowledge and emotional attachment to a Holocaust perpetrated against Jews and so little attention on a larger Holocaust perpetrated by Jews, is clear. It is the result of Jewish influence in media and government. We should have knowledge and thus passion for all victims of genocide, not just for a group favoured by the press”, - Dr. David Duke – Historian, Author, Former Congressman.

Let’s also note that Communist Jews were commandants of 11 of the 12 foremost Stalinist-era Gulags. Some 14 million would be detained in the 53 camps between 1934-1953 and millions died in these camps with some 3,000,000 people dying in the Kolymer camp alone. You can find out all about this in the book Jewish Run Concentration Camps in the Soviet Union by Dr. Herman Greife.

Nearly all the chiefs of the concentration camps were Jews. The most infamous of these were: Naftali Frenkel, Matvei Berman, Aaron Soltz, Yakov Rappaport, Lazar Kagan. According to the Jewish researcher and publicist Arkadi Vaksberg, eleven out of twelve chiefs of camps in the Gulags were Jews”, - Lina Juri – ‘Under the Sign of the Scorpion’.

Although Solzhenitsyn who was a prisoner in the Gulag’s states in his book ‘The Jews in the Soviet Union’ the number of deaths in the Gulags was far higher than what was first thought.

The number of the prisoners that passed over the course of 35 years (until 1953) through the archipelago or died there amounts to roughly 40-50 million, and that is a careful estimation, because that is only three or four times the average population of the gulag during the war, 1 percent died daily, Russian people are now confronted by a Jew both as their judge and hangman. Likewise, Jews were commandants of 11 of the 12 great labor camp systems.”

One of the authorities on this factual history is no less than Aleksandra Solzhenitsyn who won a Nobel Prize for literature. For 8 years Solzhenitsyn suffered in the Gulags between 1945 and 1953, he later became a maths teacher. Solzhenitsyn wrote the books – ‘The Jews in the Soviet Union’ and ‘Two Hundred Years Together’ and these books has been effectively banned throughout much of the world and has been aggressively censored in all the English-speaking and European nations.

Pressure from extremely powerful Zionist sources, as you have already figured out by the title, has kept this valuable work from reaching readers in the West. And the reason for that will become obvious once you can find online a review of the book or the actual book itself. It details, with great precision, the Jewish involvement in the creation of Bolshevism and communism and the willing participation of Jews in perpetrating the worst mass murders of the 20th century—crimes which dwarf claims about the so-called “holocaust.” The number of innocent Christian Russians who died at the hands of the Jewish Bolsheviks is mind-boggling. Solzhenitsyn himself estimated the toll at 60 million.

This book is so feared by World Zionist Jewry, that they have refused to translate it into English to this very day, the World Over. This shows you how much of the World Media that ‘they’ control.

The truth contained within Solzhenitsyn’s The Jews in the Soviet Union might never have reached the Western world at all had not German historian Udo Walendy brought it some much-deserved attention. This brave historian has published extremely honest and forthright discussions of World War II. For doing so he has twice been imprisoned in Germany. Think about this courageous man and the price he has paid for the truth.

You must understand the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russian were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russian without a shred of remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism created the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators”, Aleksandra Solzhenitsyn.

Even back then he knew that the Jews own the media, but even more so today. That is why you never see a documentary on your televisions about the Jewish murder of over 40 million Russians because the Jews own the media.

If you find it hard to believe that the Jews were behind the mass murder (genocide) of over 40 million Russian Christians then listen to the quotes of these important gentlemen below.

Winston Churchill, in an article he wrote for the “Illustrated Sunday Herald,” in London, on February 8, 1920:

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international, and for the most part, atheistical, Jews. It is certainly a very great one, it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin [Lenin was 1/4 Jew, spoke Yiddish and had a Jewish wife], the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders… In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astounding. And the principal part in the system of terrorism applied by the extraordinary Commissions for combating Counter-Revolution (Cheka) has been taken by Jews”.

Churchill said the above statement before he was controlled and financed by the Jewish Zionist Focus group.

Robert Wilton was Russian correspondent of the Times of London at St Petersburg (1918) and in his book The Last Days of the Romanovs, Wilton documents that the October Revolution was a Jewish Revolution, led by "Pseudo Jews", i.e. Jews who had renounced religion, many of whom had come from Western Europe with Lenin, or from America with Trotsky. Even religious Jews were afraid of them; the viciousness of the Bolsheviks arose from Jewish alienation from things Russian. Wilton says that, assimilation of Jews in Poland and other countries having failed, the only solution to the Jewish Question is Zionism”.

Educated in Russia, Wilton knew the country and its language perfectly, and was held in high esteem by the Russians and the British Embassy alike. For reporting the truth about the Jews, Wilton is named as an anti-Semite on Wikipedia but then again Wikipedia is ran by Zionist Jews so no surprise there. In fact anti-Semitism was made law (under sentence of death) by Lenin and Trotsky after the Jews took over in Russia and to this day in 2016 the Anti-Defamation League are lobbying Congress for anti-Semitism to be made law in America. It just shows you who runs that country.

In the book The Last Days of the Romanovs by Robert Wilton he provides 556 important figures of the Bolshevik leaders and the list included 17 Russians, 2 Ukrainians, 11 Armenians, 35 Letts, 15 Germans, 1 Hungarian, 10 Georgians, 3 Poles, 3 Finns, 1 Czech, and 457 Jews.

Prof. Kevin MacDonald notes. “The loathing and contempt for the traditional people and culture of Russia was a major factor in the avid Jewish participation in the greatest crimes of the 20th century.” Referring to the Bolshevik Jewish murder of at least 60 million Russian Christian between 1917 and 1953.

The United States Ambassador, Mr. David R. Francis, reported,
"The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution".

Zionist Bolshevik Jew Arno Lustiger stated:

It is no injustice to identify Bolshevism with the Jews. Three of five members of the Committee for the Revolutionary Defense of Petrograd were Jews: Uritsky, Goldstein and Drabkin. The chairman of the Soviet there was Trotsky, later Zinoviev and Uritsky, all Jews. Of the eight members of the Revolutionary War Council of the Republic, five are Jews: Trotsky, Sklyansky, Gussiev, Kamenev and Unshlikht. The first head of state of the Soviet republic was Jacob Sverdlov, a Jew”.

If the ruling Jews of the world wished the Russian people freed, if they wished the flames of Bolshevism to be quenched, if they wished Jewish participation in revolutionary movements to be withdrawn, they could accomplish it in a week. What is going on today is going on by permission of the Jewish world powers”, - Henry Ford - founder of the Ford Motor Company, author ‘The International Jew’, 1920.

"These twelve private credit monopolies (Federal Reserve) were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia, and thus drove a wedge between the allies in World War. They financed Trotsky's passage from New York to Russia so that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire. They fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution, and placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky's disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children”, House of Representatives and Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years, Louis T. McFadden.

ADRIEN ARCAND, Canadian political leader in New York Speech, October 30, 1937There is nothing else in Communism — a Jewish conspiracy to grab the whole world in their clutches; and no intelligent man in the world can find anything else, except the Jews, who rightly call it for themselves a “paradise on earth. Jews are eager to bring Communism, because they know what it is and what it means. It is because Communism has not been fought for what it really is — a Jewish scheme invented by Jews — that it has progressed against all opposition to it. We have fought the smoke-screen presented by Jewish dialecticians and publicists, refusing to fight the inventor, profiteer and string-puller. Because Christians and Gentiles have come to fear the Jews, fear the truth, and they are paralyzed by the paradoxical slogans shouted by the Jews.”

In a presentation at the Schneerson Library in 2013 Vladimir Putin said “The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish.” He added that those Jews were blinded by “false ideological considerations,” from which we have thankfully recovered”.

As mentioned earlier in the book The Last Days of the Romanovs by Robert Wilton he provides over 500 important figures of the Bolshevik leaders and the list included 17 Russians, 2 Ukrainians, 11 Armenians, 35 Letts, 15 Germans, 1 Hungarian, 10 Georgians, 3 Poles, 3 Finns, 1 Czech, and 457 Jews. Wilson obtained his list from the Soviet Press who provided a list of 556 important figures of the Soviet Government, identifying their ethnicity.

Below is the list from the Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party

SOVIET GOVERNMENT, 1919.
The High Commissaries of the People in 1919, two years after the Bolshevik Revolution:

ALIAS. . . . . . . . . . . . . REAL NAME. . . . . . . . ETHNICITY

Lenin ………………………..Oulianoff ……………….Partly Jewish
Trotsky……………………….Bronstein …………….. Jew
Stekloff ………………………Xachamress …………. Jew
Marloff………………………Zederbaum……………..Jew
Gottsief ………………………Prapkine………………  Jew
Kameneff……………………..Rosenfeld……………..Jew
Soukhanoff……………………Grimmer……………..Jew
Lagesky……………………….Krachmann…………..Jew
Bogdanoff ……………………Silberstein ……………Jew
Goreff…………………………Goldmann……………..Jew
Ouritsky………………………Radomselsky………….Jew
Voladarsky……………………Kohen…………………..Jew
Sverdloff ……………………..Sverdloff……………….Jew
Kamkoff ……………………..Katz ……………………..Jew
Gattesky………………………Eurstenberg…………..Jew
Dann…………………………Gourevitch………………Jew
Meshkovsky…………………..Goldberg……………..Jew
Parvus……………………… Gelphanat……………….Jew
Rossanoff……………………..Goldenbach………….Jew
Martinoff………………………Zimbar………………..Jew
Tehernomovsky……………Tehernomokdich……Jew
Pialnitzky………………………Levine…………………Jew
Adromovitch ………………….Rein…………………..Jew
Lointzeff……………………….Blechmann…………..Jew
Zvezditch………………………Fonstein………………Jew
Radek…………………………Sobelson………………..Jew
Litvinoff-Wallak………………Finkelstein…………Jew
Lunatcharsky………………….Lunatcharsky………Russian
Kolontai……………………….Kolontai………………..Russian
Peters…………………………Peters……………………..Lett
Macklakowsky………………. Rosenblum…………..Jew
Lapinsky……………………… Levenson………………Jew
Vobroff…………………………Natanson………………Jew
Ostodoks……………………….Akselrode……………..Jew
Gasine…………………………Gerfeldt………………….Jew
Glasounoff…………………… Schulze…………………Jew
Lebedieva………………………Limso…………………..Jew
Joffe……………………………..Joffe……………………..Jew
Kamensky………………………Hoffmann……………..Jew
Naout…………………………..Gunsbourg………………Jew
Lagorsky………………………..Krachmalnik………….Jew
Isgoeff………………………….Goldmann……………….Jew
Valdimiroff……………………..Feldmann……………..Jew
Bounakoff………………………Foundaminsky……….Jew
Manouilsky……………………..Manouilsky…………..Jew
Larine…………………………… Lourie…………………..Jew
Krassin…………………………..Krassin………………..Russian
Tchitcherin………………………Tchitcherin…………Russian
Goukovsky………………………Goukovsky…………..Russian

Soviet Government (1919): Summary

Bureaucracy……………..Total number………………Jews
Peoples Commissaries……………22……………………….17
Provincial Commissaries………  23……………………….21
Commissariat of War…………     43……………………….33
Foreign Affairs………………………16……………………….13
Finance…………………………………30………………………24
Justice…………………………………. 21……………………….20
Public Instruction…………………..53………………………42
Social Assistance……………………..6………………………..6
Labour……………………………………8………………………..7

Total number of Bolshevist Government officials in 1919: 545
Total number of JEWS in Bolshevik Government in 1919: 457

Of course this Jewish mass murder of over 40 million is well hidden from the history books and education to fool the masses of people but this is easily achieved because the Rothschild Jewish Zionists own the media and the publishing houses. If these 40 million deaths had been by the hands of the Germans the world would know about it in education, movies and documentaries but because the Jews were the guilty ones it is kept hidden. The Jewish controlled media continually remind us of the alleged Jewish Holocaust at the hands of the Germans during WW2 but the real Holocaust was what the Jews inflicted on the Christian Russian population during the Bolshevik revolution of 1917 and beyond.

A sum total of 40 million Jewish Bolshevik terror victims (1917-1941) is now generally considered a realistic figure, however Solzhenitsyn suggests a death toll closer to 66 million. “By the computations of the emigrated statistics professor Kurganov, this ‘relatively light’ suppression that ran from the beginning of the October Revolution through 1950 cost us [Russians] about 66 million human lives.” Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago, p. 37.

The real Holocaust was what the Jews inflicted on the Christian Russian population during the Bolshevik revolution of 1917 and beyond. This wasn’t an alleged 6 million this was a minimum of 40 million Russian Christians murdered in the most savage way by Jews. But it is only the demonising of Hitler you see on your controlled T.V channels. On the History\Discovery channel there is a documentary that gets repeated quite often called ‘The Russian Revolution in Colour’, there is no mention in this documentary about the Jews being in control of this Bolshevik Revolution. This is what I mean by our T.V channels being controlled. You do not get true history from these channels you get the fake history, the history that they want the masses of the people to believe in or brainwashed with. It is no coincidence that these media channels are owned by Jews.

It is now beyond question that the Bolshevik Revolution was Jewish led but if you go onto Wikipedia and research the Bolshevik Revolution it will not mention the Jews it will try to make you believe that it was Russians killing Russians which could not be further from the truth. Wikipedia is controlled and owned by Jews as is all media in the Western World and that is how they fool the masses of people with their dis-information and lies. Wikipedia suggest that it is a conspiracy theory that the Jews led the Bolshevik Revolution which really is just ‘fake news’. Wikipedia is owned by the Jews Jimmy Page and Larry Sanger. The majority of subjects Googled will show Wikipedia at the top - or one of the first top results - and thus Wikipedia will get the majority of the hits.

The Jews had control of Russia 100 years ago, Germany in the 1920’s and today they have this same control over the United States of America through lobby groups such as AIPAC which every President has to support before he is allowed to become President. Jews such as Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, and William Kristol, Douglas Feith, and Eliot Abrams with at least 50 Jewish neocons were working under George Bush’s administration and all advocating for the War in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Iran. These are all countries which Israel classes as its enemies. These Jewish Zionists don’t care how many human beings die as they didn’t 100 years ago. The death toll from these wars in the Middle East is 4 million and counting.

The Bolshevist revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a NEW ORDER IN THE WORLD. What was performed in so excellent away in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction, and by Jewish planning, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, became a reality all over the world.”The American Hebrew Magazine – September 10, 1920.

The “New World Order” is a phrase first uttered in public, which is to say outside of Jewish circles, by George Bush Sr., a Skull and Bones (founded in 1832 at Yale University as a black lodge of freemasonry) secret society member in 1990 to a joint session of Congress. A phrase we have heard repeated by every president since, that is until Trump. You have seen it in numerous quotes to this point but what does this phrase mean exactly? Knowing what we now know of the Jewish agenda and motivation we can develop a general outline of their plan and its purpose. They want to establish a single world government under Communism with central banks owned by Jews with Jews in charge of and owning everything. It is the continued agenda laid out by the Illuminati they tried to accomplish during the Russian revolution, which is to say turn the entire world into what was the Soviet Union, lucky for us Hitler knew their plans and bought us some time. After the Second World War Communism became a dirty word in western nations so the “left” simply changed the name and now push their agenda under the label “progressive”, which to this point had operated under the guise of a liberal movement”, - Daniel Estulin, Author ‘Communism’ and ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’

We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent, — Jewish International Banker James Warburg on February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate.

All historians know perfectly well that the Bolshevik leaders were overwhelmingly Jewish, with three of the five revolutionaries Lenin named as his plausible successors coming from that background. Although only around 4% of Russia’s population was Jewish, a few years ago Vladimir Putin stated that Jews constituted perhaps 80-85% of the early Soviet government, an estimate fully consistent with the contemporaneous claims of Winston Churchill, Times of London correspondent Robert Wilton, and the officers of American Military Intelligence. Recent books by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, Yuri Slezkine, and others have all painted a very similar picture. And prior to World War II, Jews remained enormously over-represented in the Communist leadership, especially dominating the Gulag administration and the top ranks of the dreaded NKVD. Both of these simple facts have been widely accepted in America throughout my entire lifetime. But combine them together with the relatively tiny size of worldwide Jewry, around 16 million prior to World War II, and the inescapable conclusion is that in per capita terms Jews were the greatest mass-murderers of the twentieth century, holding that unfortunate distinction by an enormous margin and with no other nationality coming even remotely close. And yet, by the astonishing alchemy of Hollywood, the greatest killers of the last one hundred years have somehow been transmuted into being seen as the greatest victims, a transformation so seemingly implausible that future generations will surely be left gasping in awe. Today’s American Neocons are just as heavily Jewish as were the Bolsheviks of a hundred years ago, and they have greatly benefited from the political immunity provided by this totally bizarre inversion of historical reality. Partly as a consequence of their media-fabricated victimhood status, they have managed to seize control over much of our political system, especially our foreign policy, and have spent the last few years doing their utmost to foment an absolutely insane war with nuclear-armed Russia. If they do manage to achieve that unfortunate goal, they will surely outdo the very impressive human body-count racked up by their ethnic ancestors, perhaps even by an order-of-magnitude or more”. - Extracted from http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

The people of all races in the Russian Empire had an equality of status and opportunity, which was unparalleled in the modern world. His Imperial Majesty Tsar Nicholas II (1868-1917) and his state bank had created a workers’ paradise that was unrivalled in the history of mankind. On 17 November 1917, the Rothschild’s, fearful that replication of this extraordinary example of freedom and prosperity would destroy their malevolent banking empire, instigated and financed a Judeo Bolshevik revolution in Russia, which wrecked and ruined a wonderful country and resulted in the deaths by murder and starvation, according to Alexander Solzhenitsyn, of 66 million innocent people” - From Stephen Mitford Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind



You should listen to the honest words of Jewish Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat who said the following statement below on video about why Hitler disliked the Jews. The links to his video are at the bottom of this statement.

I will clarify things we did not receive in school. We didn’t receive in the curriculum. We didn’t teach then in even high education. Why did Hitler really hate the Jews? What did he want from them? How did they bother him? But it’s all written here in Mein Kamp. Hitler claims in his book that ‘the Jews are Communists and they made the Russian Revolution. They killed there 30 million Russians, all the intelligent ones in a cruel and horrific way and that’s their plan for the entire world. The next country in line is Germany. They founded the German Communist and Socialist parties’ and it’s true. Hitler said if we don’t defeat them now they will eliminate us and they will slaughter another 20 million, all the intelligent ones. And that’s how they went from country to country, so eventually the only intelligent ones remaining would be the Jews. Hitler repeats this many times. Make no mistake Hitler is right, the Russian Revolution was made by Jews. The Russian army was made by Trotsky who made the Jewish Division of the Communist party. Who founded the KGB, the Jews? So everything is clearly written in Mein Kampf he did not hate Jews for no reason, he hates them because they are Communists and he writes it clearly, the Jews destroyed religion and faith, they spread in Germany the heresy in God. Now why don’t they teach this in school because who writes the curriculum, them same leftists, of course they will not write he wanted to kill the Jews because they were the forefathers of the left and the forefathers of Marxism, Communism and Hellenism. But that’s what he writes. The Torah observant Jews destroyed all the values, poisoned literature and the German theatre. Out of nine large German newspapers, seven were owned by Jews. There was one of the greatest composers in the world, Wagner. Whose pieces are still forbidden to be played, up until now he is banned because he was an anti-Semite long before the Nazi era? And I was very interested in what he really said. I’ll tell you what Wagner said ‘I don’t like the Jews, the religious one I don’t like them. The Jews who left the Torah and the Mitzvoth and look like the gentiles I hate because they merge into our society and destroy our culture and poetry and the German being, those who converted to Christianity I see them as fifth column traitors, traitors that are going to destroy the German nation. If we don’t defend ourselves of them from now, they will finish us because they are disguised as Germans, but they are not Germans they are Jews’. So do you see why it is forbidden to teach about Wagner and what he says?” - Jewish Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat is a leading Sephardic yeshiva in Jerusalem, Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAuPLrg9Emg&t=10s

https://www.brighteon.com/6002395523001

"It must never be forgotten that the present rulers of Russia are blood-stained criminals, that here we have the dregs of humanity which, favoured by the circumstances of a tragic moment, overran a great State, degraded and extirpated millions of educated people out of sheer blood-lust, and that now for nearly ten years they have ruled with such a savage tyranny as was never known before. It must not be forgotten that these rulers belong to a people in whom the most bestial cruelty is allied with a capacity for artful mendacity and which believes itself today more than ever called to impose its sanguinary despotism on the rest of the world. It must not be forgotten that the international Jew, who is today the absolute master of Russia, does not look upon Germany as an ally but as a state
condemned to the same doom as Russia. One does not form an alliance with a partner whose only aim is the destruction of his fellow-partner. Above all, one does not enter alliances with people for whom no treaty is sacred; because they do not move about this earth as men of honour and sincerity but as the representatives of lies and deception, thievery and plunder and robbery. The man who thinks he can bind himself by treaty with parasites is like the tree that believes it can form a profitable bargain with the ivy that surrounds it."
Adolf Hitler-Mein Kampf.



World War 1



"Thanks to the terrible power of our International Banks, we have forced the Christians into wars without number. Wars have a special value for Jews, since Christians massacre each other and make more room for us Jews. Wars are the Jews' Harvest: The Jew banks grow fat on Christian wars. Over 100-million Christians have been swept off the face of the earth by wars, and the end is not yet." Rabbi Reichorn, speaking at the funeral of Grand Rabbi Simeon Ben-Iudah.1869 - David Einhorn was a German rabbi and leader of Reform Judaism in the United States.

I am convinced nearly all wars are caused so that someone will profit and those who profited and those who are profiting now are the international financiers, the Jews. Gather together the fifty wealthiest financiers, the men who create wars for their own profits, control them and you will put an end to it all”, - Henry Ford (Business magnate and the founder of the Ford Motor Company), author – ‘The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem’ - 1921.

"I know who caused the war (World War I) - the Jewish bankers! I have the evidence here. Facts!" by Henry Ford 1921

World War 1 was started by the Illuminati with the assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand of Austria by the Jewish Freemason group the ‘Young Turks’ of which Gavrilo Princip the assassin that fired the fatal shots was a member.

It was revealed during the trial of Gavrilo Princip the assassin of Franz Ferdinand (the heir to the Austrian throne), that the French Masonic organisation Grand Orient was behind the assassination plans and not the Serbian nationalist organisation the Black Hand. Nedelko Cabrinovic revealed in court how the freemasons had sentenced Franz Ferdinand to death. Princip was also Jewish and a freemason. Nedeljko Cabrinovic was a Bosnian Serb member of the pro-Yugoslav Young Bosnia movement and one of seven young men of a secret society known as the Black Hand who conspired to assassinate Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria during his June 1914 visit to Sarajevo. The Zionist newspaper Peiewische Vordle wrote on the 13th of January 1919: "The international Jewry... believed it necessary to force Europe into the war so that a new Jewish era could begin throughout the world”.

But why should 880’000 young British men die (20 million total deaths) because Serbian Revolutionaries murdered an Austrian Archduke. The world is run by psychopaths, that’s why. The Secret Elite then used this assassination to stir up the flames of war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia which ultimately led to the countries in the alliances and agreements to go to war. The ultimate aim was to get Germany involved in the war so that it could be crushed.

World War 1 was started for the following reasons:

  1. To crush and break apart Germany

  2. To break up the Turkish Ottoman Empire because they controlled Palestine.

  3. To create the state of Israel by stealing Palestine

  4. To create a League of Nations (the start of their one world government)

  5. To make a huge profit for the Illuminati Jewish bankers who funded all sides. That profit would double with America’s entry into the war because they now controlled America’s money supply with the Federal Reserve which just happened to be created just before the war started in 1913.

Germany was to be destroyed because it was starting to become a stronger trading entity than the British Empire. The Illuminati had to combine the might of Britain, France, and Russia and for the last 6 months of the war America to defeat Germany. Germany was then blamed for starting the war and for all the destruction and mayhem, a big lie. The Versailles Treaty was put in place to break Germany up so that it could no longer be a trade or financial rival to the British Empire. Germany had parts of its country stolen from it and given to the newly created Poland and Czechoslovakia

The Rothschild’s failed to establish a world government at the Congress of Vienna in 1814 and 1815, but they established the League of Nations on April 28, 1919, during the Versailles Peace Conference. While it existed, the future president of the World Zionist Congress, Nahum Sokolow, admitted, “The League of Nations is a Jewish idea. We created it after a fight of twenty-five years.” “For the peace of the world a League of Nations let us have by all means; but for the Humanity of the World, to give justice to the Jew.”

In November of 1917, the Balfour Declaration was made by Baron Rothschild. Lord Rothschild was a leading member of the British Zionist Federation. It was established in 1899 to create and advocate for a permanent homeland for the Jewish people. The Jewish people were just a cover so that the Zionists could control the Middle East. The Rothschild family controlled Britain, and also pushed the Mandate for Palestine. The Mandate for Palestine was set up by the British to include a national home for the Jewish people in Palestine. All of these mandates, and all of these laws were created out of thin air to impose a political movement called Zionism, to remove inhabitants from their land.

A large portion of the planet’s population has been made to believe that Zionism is a race, including a large portion of the Jewish community. Zionism is not a race, it is a political organization that has had an agenda with regards to Palestine. A large majority of Jewish people are fundamentally opposed to Zionism.

Benjamin Freedman’s World War 1 Statement

Benjamin H. Freedman was one of the most intriguing and amazing individuals of the 20th century. In his speech below he suggests that it was the Jewish Zionists who caused the defeat of Germany in World War 1.

Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City who was at one time the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company. He broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States.

Mr Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over America. Mr Freedman was personally acquainted with Jew Bernard Baruch, Jew Samuel Untermeyer, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Joseph Kennedy, and John F. Kennedy, and many more movers and shakers of our times.

This speech below was given by Benjamin Freedman before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington.

The reason is that here in the United States, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons too many and too complex to go into here at this -- time I'll be glad to answer questions, however, to support that statement -- the Zionists and their co-religionists rule this United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country.

Now, you say, 'well, that's a very broad statement to make', but let me show what happened while you were -- I don't want to wear that out --- let me show what happened while we were all asleep. I'm including myself with you. We were all asleep. What happened?

World War I broke out in the summer of 1914. Nineteen-hundred and fourteen was the year in which World War One broke out. There are few people here my age who remember that. Now that war was waged on one side by Great Britain, France, and Russia; and on the other side by Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey. What happened?

Within two years Germany had won that war: not alone won it nominally, but won it actually. The German submarines, which were a surprise to the world, had swept all the convoys from the Atlantic Ocean, and Great Britain stood there without ammunition for her soldiers, stood there with one week's food supply facing her -- and after that, starvation.

At that time, the French army had mutinied. They lost 600,000 of the flower of French youth in the defense of Verdun on the Somme. The Russian army was defecting. They were picking up their toys and going home, they didn't want to play war anymore, and they didn't like the Czar. And the Italian army had collapsed.

Now Germany -- not a shot had been fired on the German soil. Not an enemy soldier had crossed the border into Germany. And yet, here was Germany offering England peace terms. They offered England a negotiated peace on what the lawyers call a status quo ante basis. That means: “Let's call the war off, and let everything be as it was before the war started.”

Well, England, in the summer of 1916 was considering that. Seriously! They had no choice. It was either accepting this negotiated peace that Germany was magnanimously offering them, or going on with the war and being totally defeated.

While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and -- I am going to be brief because this is a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make if anyone here is curious, or doesn't believe what I'm saying is at all possible -- the Zionists in London went to the British war cabinet and they said: “Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally.”

The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.”

In other words, they made this deal: “We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay us is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.”

Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain -- that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine -- should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war.

However, they made that promise, in October of 1916. October, nineteen hundred and sixteen. And shortly after that -- I don't know how many here remember it -- the United States, which was almost totally pro-German -- totally pro-German -- because the newspapers here were controlled by Jews, the bankers were Jews, all the media of mass communications in this country were controlled by Jews, and they were pro-German because their people, in the majority of cases came from Germany, and they wanted to see Germany lick the Czar.

The Jews didn't like the Czar, and they didn't want Russia to win this war. So the German bankers -- the German-Jews -- Kuhn Loeb and the other big banking firms in the United States refused to finance France or England to the extent of one dollar. They stood aside and they said: “As long as France and England are tied up with Russia, not one cent!” But they poured money into Germany, they fought with Germany against Russia, trying to lick the Czarist regime.

Now those same Jews, when they saw the possibility of getting Palestine, they went to England and they made this deal. At that time, everything changed, like the traffic light that changes from red to green. Where the newspapers had been all pro-German, where they'd been telling the people of the difficulties that Germany was having fighting Great Britain commercially and in other respects, all of a sudden the Germans were no good. They were villains. They were Huns. They were shooting Red Cross nurses. They were cutting off babies' hands. And they were no good.

Well, shortly after that, Mr Wilson declared war on Germany.

The Zionists in London sent these cables to the United States, to Justice Brandeis: “Go to work on President Wilson. We're getting from England what we want. Now you go to work, and you go to work on President Wilson and get the United States into the war." And that did happen. That's how the United States got into the war. We had no more interest in it; we had no more right to be in it than we have to be on the moon tonight instead of in this room.

Now the war -- World War One -- in which the United States participated had absolutely no reason to be our war. We went in there -- we were railroaded into it -- if I can be vulgar, we were suckered into -- that war merely so that the Zionists of the world could obtain Palestine. Now, that is something that the people in the United States have never been told. They never knew why we went into World War One. Now, what happened?

After we got into the war, the Zionists went to Great Britain and they said: “Well, we performed our part of the agreement. Let's have something in writing that shows that you are going to keep your bargain and give us Palestine after you win the war.” Because they didn't know whether the war would last another year or another ten years. So they started to work out a receipt. The receipt took the form of a letter, and it was worded in very cryptic language so that the world at large wouldn't know what it was all about. And that was called the Balfour Declaration.

The Balfour Declaration was merely Great Britain's promise to pay the Zionists what they had agreed upon as a consideration for getting the United States into the war. So this great Balfour Declaration, that you hear so much about, is just as phony as a three dollar bill. And I don't think I could make it more emphatic than that.

Now, that is where all the trouble started. The United States went in the war. The United States crushed Germany. We went in there, and it's history. You know what happened. Now, when the war was ended, and the Germans went to Paris, to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, there were 117 Jews there, as a delegation representing the Jews, headed by Bernard Baruch. I was there: I ought to know. Now what happened?

The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parcelling out Europe to all these nations that claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, the Jews said, “How about Palestine for us?” And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, “oh, that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war.” And the Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered this terrific reparation that was slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and they were determined to get it at any cost.

Now, that brings us to another very interesting point. When the Germans realized this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany.

You had Mr Rathenau there, who was maybe 100 times as important in industry and finance as is Bernard Baruch in this country. You had Mr Balin, who owned the two big steamship lines, the North German Lloyd's and the Hamburg-American Lines. You had Mr Bleichroder, who was the banker for the Hohenzollern family. You had the Warburg’s in Hamburg, who were the big merchant bankers -- the biggest in the world. The Jews were doing very well in Germany. No question about that. Now, the Germans felt: “Well that was quite a sell-out.”

It was a sell out that I can best compare -- suppose the United States was at war today with the Soviet Union. And we were winning. And we told the Soviet Union: “Well, let's quit. We offer you peace terms. Let's forget the whole thing.” And all of a sudden Red China came into the war as an ally of the Soviet Union. And throwing them into the war brought about our defeat. A crushing defeat, with reparations the likes of which man's imagination cannot encompass.

Imagine, then, after that defeat, if we found out that it was the Chinese in this country, our Chinese citizens, who all the time we thought they were loyal citizens working with us, were selling us out to the Soviet Union and that it was through them that Red China was brought into the war against us. How would we feel, in the United States against Chinese? I don't think that one of them would dare show his face on any street. There wouldn't be lampposts enough, convenient, to take care of them. Imagine how we would feel.

Well, that's how the Germans felt towards these Jews. "We've been so nice to them"; and from 1905 on, when the first Communist revolution in Russia failed, and the Jews had to scramble out of Russia, they all went to Germany. And Germany gave them refuge. And they were treated very nicely. And here they sold Germany down the river for no reason at all other than they wanted Palestine as a so-called “Jewish commonwealth.” - Benjamin Freedman before a patriotic audience in 1961 at the Willard Hotel in Washington.

To anyone who says this is a conspiracy theory then listen to the words of Jew Chaim Weizmann who served as secretary of the World Zionist Organization and later as the first president of Israel,

The only way (which proved so to be) to induce the American President to come into the war was to secure the cooperation of Zionist Jews by promising them Palestine, and thus enlist and mobilize the hitherto unsuspectedly powerful forces of Zionist Jews in America and elsewhere in favour of the Allies on aquid pro quo contract basis”.

"Israel won the war (WW1); we made it; we thrived on it; we profited from it. It was our supreme revenge on Christianity." (The Jewish Ambassador from Austria to London, Count Mensdorf, 1918).

That is how they got us into World War I, while we all slept. They sent our boys over there to be slaughtered. For what? So the Jews can have Palestine as their “commonwealth.” They’ve fooled you so much that you don’t know whether you’re coming or going”, Benjamin Freedman.

We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom not merely of the latest Great War but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it.”, Marcus Eli Ravage, a Jewish author, quote from January 1928 issue of Century Magazine.

Britain accepted the Jewish deal and 6 months later they got America into the war.

So the Jews got America into the war which was the reason that Germany was defeated. This is just one of the reasons why Hitler and many Germans disliked the Jews and who can really blame them for that after what they brought down on to Germany. Also the might of Britain, France and Russia would never have defeated the Germans by themselves.



The Versailles Treaty Swindle

Unbelievably Germany was to be blamed for starting the war and blamed for all the death and destruction and would have to pay all the victorious nations money to cover their costs. Britain’s starvation blockade was set up until Germany signed a document accepting responsibility for the war.

The American President Woodrow Wilson set 14 points as the terms for a peace treaty to end the war. Germany agreed to the armistice on good faith that these 14 points would be carried out. But once the Paris Peace Conference was set up in 1919 France and Britain would ignore these 14 points and instead they came up with the barbarous Versailles Peace Treaty which was set up to financially and economically crush Germany so that it could never rise again. This was the secret elite’s objective from the beginning.

These were the main points of the terrible Versailles Treaty.

1. Germany must accept 100% responsibility for the war. (It was not responsible at all)
2. German armed forces restricted to 100,000 men.
3. The industrial German Rhineland will be occupied by French troops for 15 years.
4. Kaiser Wilhelm II (safe in Holland) should be tried for "offenses against international morality". (He did nothing wrong)
5. The German region of West Prussia is given to the new nation of Poland. (Would be used to start World War 2)
Two million West Prussians are forcefully expelled from their homes, and East Prussia is left
isolated from the rest of Germany!
6
. The German Sudetenland (3 million Germans) region is put under the rule of the new nation of ‘Czechoslovakia’.
7. The new state of Austria is forbidden from uniting with their brethren in Germany.
8. Germany is stripped of African colonies, Cameroon, Namibia and Tanzania. Britain, France, & Belgium take them.
9. The coal-rich Saar region of Germany is placed under League of Nations control for 15 years.
During this time, its coal is to be shipped to France.
10. The Baltic Sea port city of Danzig is separated from Germany and declared a "free city."(This port would be used to start World War 2)
11. Germany is forced to pay massive war reparations in the form of money and natural resources.
The crushing debt payments (equal to 1 Trillion dollars in modern currency) will devastate the
German economy and soon cause a hyperinflationary monetary collapse.

No country in the history of the world that has ever lost a war has had such nefarious conditions placed upon it. Any serious historian knows that if Germany won the war they would not have placed the same conditions and reparations on Britain. Do you really think Germany would have took all overseas territories of Britain, Stolen her coal mining, removed her navy and air force and took away Scotland and Wales. No I am sure that would not have happened but Britain was prepared to do this to Germany and that was the plan from the very beginning.

In 1919 President Wilson heads to the Paris Peace Conference but who did Wilson appoint to head the American delegation to the peace conference? The Jewish Paul Warburg – who he’d also named vice chairman of the Federal Reserve! How could Warburg – a recent immigrant – be the only person qualified for these critical positions? Who did Wilson bring to Paris as his chief economic advisor? Again we find the Jewish banker Bernard Baruch, to whom he made his campaign pledges. Wilson did not invite any leading Democratic Party members to travel with him to Paris – not a single Senator or congressman accompanied him; only the Jewish bankers and their entourage.

The Jews had a huge representation at the Paris Peace Conference. The following leading Jews were there to advise America, Britain and France: Lord Walter Rothschild, Lionel de Rothschild, Sir Phillip Sassoon, Moses Montefiore, Felix Frankfurter, Jacob de Haas, Paul Warburg Bernard Baruch Jeroboam Rothschild and many more. But you might say why the Jews should be there at all, they were not the leaders of any country. The Jews normally get Christian soldiers to fight there wars and then reap the benefits. It just goes to show you the power the Jews had on the presidents and prime ministers and I would suggest they had a huge say in laying down some of the Versailles treaties main terms which were to crush Germany. Yet it is still a great puzzle to some people why some Germans disliked the Jews, I don’t understand why that might be.

To sum up the Secret Elite in London and its Allies wanted to crush Germany and reduce its size and economy and this is exactly what happened. They brought this about by falsely blaming Germany for starting the war and for all the death and destruction, which was just nonsense and lies. The Jews also had a hand in Germany’s downfall with their action in getting America into the war.

A million Germans, mainly women, children and the elderly, starved to death as the result of the Royal Navy’s food blockade which was controlled by Winston Churchill. This blockade was kept for 8 months after the war until Germany signed the treaty and accepted all these conditions. This treaty was the only reason that World War 2 broke out.

In his book, "Propaganda for War", Prof. H.C. Peterson wrote: "By 1918, approximately 763,000 Germans had died of malnutrition and sickness resulting from the blockade." These Germans were children, women, and old men, the weakest members of society.

At the end of the First World War, Germany was essentially tricked into paying massive reparations to France and other economic competitors and former belligerent countries by the terms of the iniquitous Treaty of Versailles, thanks to the meddling of liberal American President Woodrow Wilson, himself acting under Jewish advice”. [See Paul Johnson, A History of the Modern World (1983), p.24; and H. Nicholson, Peacemaking, 1919 (1933), pp. 13-16]

Germany was declared to be solely responsible for the Great War of 1914-1918 in spite of the fact that “Germany did not plot a European war, did not want one, and made genuine efforts, though too belated, to avert one.” (Professor Sydney B. Fay, The Origins of the World War (Vol. 2, p. 552).

They must have known that Germany could not accept or live under these conditions forever. Any country with any self-respect would try their hardest to remove these restrictions placed upon them. Who knows maybe some man or organisation will come along and remove the Versailles treaty that is strangling the German people?

On a slight side note a certain soldier came out of the war that would end up being that man.

Adolf Hitler was 25 when he volunteered to fight for Austria in World War 1. He served with great distinction, and was promoted to Lance Corporal after being awarded the German Iron Cross 2nd Class for bravery. In 1916 he was badly wounded and was sent to a military hospital. He could have went home but volunteered to go back and return to the front line. In 1918 he was awarded the Iron Cross 1st Class and later was temporarily blinded by a British poison gas attack.

From this information it is easily understood how the world has been deceived about the role of the Jewish Zionists in World War 1. But this is how the Illuminati work, causing the destruction but blaming someone else and in this case that someone else was Germany.



Communism

To find out the truth about World War 2 we need to look at Communism which was trying to overthrow many European nations, including Germany.

There exists a world Communist movement which, in its origins, its development, and its present practice, is a world-wide revolutionary movement whose purpose it is, by treachery, deceit, infiltration into other groups (governmental and otherwise), espionage, sabotage, terrorism, and any other means deemed necessary, to establish a Communist totalitarian dictatorship in the countries throughout the world through the medium of a world-wide Communist organization”, - ADRIEN ARCAND, Canadian political leader in New York Speech, October 30, 1937

The “New World Order” is a phrase first uttered in public, which is to say outside of Jewish circles, by George Bush Sr., a Skull and Bones (founded in 1832 at Yale University as a black lodge of freemasonry) secret society member in 1990 to a joint session of Congress. A phrase we have heard repeated by every president since, that is until Trump. You have seen it in numerous quotes to this point but what does this phrase mean exactly? Knowing what we now know of the Jewish agenda and motivation we can develop a general outline of their plan and its purpose. They want to establish a single world government under Communism with central banks owned by Jews with Jews in charge of and owning everything. It is the continued agenda laid out by the Illuminati they tried to accomplish during the Russian revolution, which is to say turn the entire world into what was the Soviet Union, lucky for us Hitler knew their plans and bought us some time. After the Second World War Communism became a dirty word in western nations so the “left” simply changed the name and now push their agenda under the label “progressive”, which to this point had operated under the guise of a liberal movement”, - Daniel Estulin, Author ‘Communism’ and ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’

Over the last 120 years Communism has killed over 100 million human beings in countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Germany, China, Vietnam, Cambodia and North Korea.

This will be a bitter pill for some who believe their hoax that they are God’s chosen people but facts prove that the Jews created, promoted, and perpetuated Communism.

Moses Mordecai Marx Levi (5 May 1818 – 14 March 1883), better known as Karl Marx was a 19th century Jewish political theorist and ideologue. Marx was born into a family of Jewish rabbis a decedent of Rabbi Meir ben Isaac Katzenellenbogen. Karl Marx was Jewish! Since Karl Marx's mother was Jewish, and in Judaism one's religion is based on one's mother's religion, then that makes him also Jewish. Marx is best known as the father of Communism. His Communist Manifesto and later Das Kapital formulated the core ideology of Bolshevism the ideology that Lenin used to seize Russia in 1917. Lenin’s Jewish Bolshevik regime murdered in excess of 66 million ethnic Europeans.

The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way. They must perish in a revolutionary holocaust”Karl Marx

In the manifesto, Marx said, “The ruling classes shall tremble before the coming Communist Revolution! We can only reach our goals by violently overthrowing the entire established order. We are merciless and do not demand any clemency. When it is our turn, we will not hide our terrorism”.

Also Moses (Moshe) Hess (June 21, 1812 – April 6, 1875) was a Jewish philosopher, international socialist, and one of the founders of Zionism.

"The Communist Manifesto," originally known as "The Manifesto of the Communist Party," was published by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels in 1848, and is one of the most widely taught texts within sociology. The text was commissioned by the Communist League in London and was originally published there, in German. While at the time it served as a political rally cry for the communist movement throughout Europe. The communist Jews main plan was to overthrow Western Christian civilizations and that plan is nearing its end with the immigration of non-whites into Western Countries which will make the white people a minority in their own countries America, Europe and Canada in 50 years.

When WW2 was over Communism took over all of Eastern Europe and Jews were placed mostly at the head of these Communist governments.

After Communism finally caught shape in troubled Russia in 1919, the ideology of communism was spread throughout Europe by activists who were usually Jewish, e.g. Karl Radek in Germany, Bela Kun in Hungary and Ana Pauker in Romania.

Let’s take a closer look at the Jewish revolutionaries who tried to take over most of Europe in the early 20th century.

Rosa Luxemburg – Jewish Polish Marxist theorist, economist and revolutionary; she co-founded “Spartacus League” which eventually became the Communist Party of Germany; after she became a German citizen, she became a member of the party.

Bela Kun (Cohen) – Jewish communist revolutionary who led the short-lived Hungarian Soviet Republic in 1919. The Romanian Army removed him from the government in the same year. Killed over 100,000 in Hungary.

Israel Epstein (Jewish) – born in Poland, he moved to China where he worked as journalist and author. Member of the Communist Party of China, he became minister of appropriations in the communist government.

Ernest Gero – Jewish – a member of Comintern in France in 1930’s; First Secretary of the Communist Party in Hungary.

Gabor Peter (Jewish - born Benjamin Auschpitz) – head of the Hungarian secret police (AVH), which was notorious for its brutality even by Soviet standards.

Maurice Levitas - Jewish – Irish academic and communist. In 1931 and joined the Communist Party of Great Britain. He participated in the Spanish Civil war, as did many communist activists who saw war as tool to create a revolution and implement their ideology.

Matyas Rákosi (Jewish born Rosenfeld) – de-facto ruler of Communist Hungary. He was part of Bela Kun’s government in 1919; fled to Russia after Soviet Hungary’s collapse. Became Comiterm leader. Returned to Hungary as ruler enforced by Joseph Stalin when Hungary fell under communism after WW2.

Aleksandr Orlov (Jewish-born Leiba Feldbin) – General in the Soviet secret police and NKVD during the Spanish Civil war. Worked closely with Genrik Yagoda. He secretly transported the entire gold reserve of the Spanish Republic to the USSR. Just like the Romanian National Treasure, the Gold was never returned.

Gheorghe Stoica (Jewish-born Moscu Cohn) – one of the founders of the Romanian Communist party. He participated in the Spanish civil war against Franco. Franco was trying to defend Christian Spain from a Jewish Communist takeover and that is why Hitler helped him.

Mihály Farkas (Jewish - born Loewy) – Hungarian politician, converted to communism in 1930’s, fought in the Spanish Civil war, lived in Soviet Union. Arrived in Hungary in 1944 as a secretary the Hungarian Communist Party; later became Minister of National Defense.

Michael Farkas (born Wolf) – Hungarian defense minister in the first communist government formed after World War 2.

Joseph Revai – Jewish - one of the founders of the Communist Party of Hungary in 1918. Became minister of propaganda in the first Hungarian communist government formed after World War 2.

Boleslaw Bierut – Jewish Polish Communist leader, NKVD agent and President of Stalinist Poland after the end of World War II.

Salomon Morel – Jewish commander of NKVD set-up Polish concentration camp after the end of WW2; colonel in Poland’s political police; commander of Katowice prison. In 1994, Poland indicted him for crimes against humanity. Morel fled to Israel, who refused to extradite him despite repeated requests by Poland.

Lavrentiy Beria – Jewish Soviet politician, Marshal of the Soviet Union and state security administrator, chief of NKVD during World War II, and Deputy Premier in 1946–53.

Yakov Yurovsky – Jewish - Bolshevik revolutionary and Marxist; during the Bolshevik takeover of Russia, he executed the imperial Romanov family.

Sidney Rittenberg – American Jewish journalist and scholar who worked closely with leader Mao and statesmen of Communist China. As a prominent media leader in China, being the head of the Broadcast Administration, he promoted the Cultural Revolution in China (pro-communist movement). Mao killed at least 40 million of his own people under the Communist flag.

Grigori Voitinsky – Jewish member of Communist Party of the Soviet Union, he took part in the pro-Communist revolution in Siberia and the Far East. As a Comiterm official, he was sent to China as an adviser and he helped the formation of the Communist party of China.

Mikhail Borodin (Jewish - born Mikhail Gruzenberg) – a prominent Comintern (Communist International) agent, and later a Chinese government adviser of Communist leader Mao. He joined the Bolshevik party in 1903 and became an associate of Vladimir Lenin. He worked in Mexico, the United States and the United Kingdom as a Comintern agent.

Artur London – Czech communist Jewish politician, part of the first communist government as foreign prime-minister in late 1940’s.

Andrei Loukanov – the last Jewish communist prime minister of Bulgaria. His family moved from Moscow to Bulgaria after the 1944 communist takeover.

Max Goldstein – communist activist and terrorist in Romania, supported by Soviet Cheka. In 1920, together with 2 other Jewish communists –Leon Lichtblau and Saul Ozias, he committed 2 bomb attacks against Romanian government officials who were opposing communism. The first attack failed, the second one killed the minister of justice and 2 senators.

Jakob Berman – prominent Jewish communist in prewar Poland; member of the Soviet-formed Polish United Workers’ Party. Leader of the State Security Services Urząd Bezpieczeństwa – the largest secret police in Polish history. He was considered Stalin’s right hand in Poland.

Salvador Allende Gossens – Jewish senator, deputy and cabinet minister and eventually president of Chile (South American) in 1970’s. He applied Marxist policies (nationalization, collectivization) which proved to be unpopular among Chileans. He was removed from presidency through a coup d’etat, after which he committed suicide.

Avram Bunaciu (Jewish - born Abraham Gutman) – Romanian minister of Justice and Foreign minister in the new communist government formed after World War 2.

Alexandru Nicolschi (Jewish - born Boris Grunberg) – Romanian communist activist, Soviet officer, NKVD spy, and Securitate chief (Romanian Communist secret police). When sent as spy in Romania during the war, he was arrested; he was liberated by the Red Army and became the head of the most violent structures in communist Romania.

Vladimir Herzog - Jewish – emigrated from Europe to Brazil. A journalist and Communist activist, he was active in the civil resistance movement against the government of Brazil in 1970’s. He was member of the Brazilian communist party, which was deemed illegal.

Idel Jakobson – Jewish-NKVD investigator in Estonia. According to the official reports of the Estonian Internal Security Service, Jakobson sentenced 1.200 people to death and persecuted 2.000 people. Arrested for subversive activities directed against Estonia in 1931, he returned when communists took power after the end of WW2.

Rudolf Slánský – Jewish Czech Communist politician who lead the creation of Communist rule in Czechoslovakia. Was General Secretary of the Communist Party after World War 2?

"The Rulers of Russia, then, are Jewish Politicians, and they are applying to the world the doctrine of Karl Marx (Mordecai). Marx, was a clear and lucid Talmudist...full of that old Hebrew materialism which ever dreams of a paradise on earth and always rejects the hope held out of the chance of a Garden of Eden after Death." (Bernard Lazare, L'antisemitisme, p. 346; The Rulers of Russia, Denis Fahey, p. 47)

Jewish supremacist, Rabbi Harry Waton, admitted not only is Communism Jewish, but that it is simply a mechanism for Jewish world dominion and the subjugation of all non-Jews and a fulfillment of the megalomaniacal messianic vision of the Torah and the Talmud.

Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race.”Rabbi Harry Waton p. 100 of his book “The Jew World Order Unmasked”

The Communists are against religion (Christianity), and they seek to destroy religion; yet, when we look deeper into the nature of Communism, we see that it is essential nothing else than a religion (Judaism).”Rabbi Harry Waton in “A Program for the Jews and Humanity” p. 138.

If it is anti-Semitism to say that Communism in the United States is Jewish, so be it. But to the unprejudiced mind it will look very much like Americanism. Communism all over the world and not only in Russia is Jewish." (The International Jew, by Henry Ford, 1922)

Read the following documented quotations from the Jews. Out of their own mouth they condemn themselves.

Some call it Marxism - I call it Judaism.” Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, in the American Bulletin of May 15, 1935

The communist soul is the soul of Judaism.” - Harry Waton, A Program for the Jews and an Answer to All Anti-Semites

Karl Marx, who came from an old family of rabbis and brilliant Talmudic scholars, was to point the path of victory for the proletariat.” - L. Rennap, Anti-Semitism and the Jewish Question (London, 1942), p. 31

Among his [Karl Marx’s] ancestors were Rabbis and Talmudists, men of learning and keen intellect.” - Henry Wickham Steed, in the American Hebrew (New York), December 9, 1927, p. 206

John Beaty’s book The Iron Curtain over America (1952) attempted to alert Americans to the same Jewish tyranny we face today in the takeover by Jewish money of all of society’s systems

As a long time military analyst both in and out of government, Beaty (1890-1961) detailed the influence of the Jewish lobby in the postwar era which shows Joe McCarthy was right and the U.S. government of the early ’50s was riddled with Communists, starting with Presidents Roosevelt and Truman. The great mistake Americans have made in the intervening years was failing to understand that Judaism and Communism are the same thing, which is why Jews always rain down murder and mayhem on countries they appear in large numbers, and because they control the media and what people think, their victims never see it coming.

Over the last 50 plus years since this list was introduced in the House, many things have changed, among them that the Soviet Union is gone and Communism isn't mentioned by the controlled MSM anymore. Why? Because the founders of Communism, World Zionism, is now the dominant force in the Western World and controls virtually every major geopolitical, social, cultural and commercial aspect of our existence. Most importantly, about 27 of the 45 Communist (Zionist) Goals on the original list have been or are being achieved. (History has largely retired the other 18). These remaining 27 items will…or should…shock you. It is essential to also understand that world Zionism created Communism, took down Russia, set up the Soviet Union and created two World Wars in which over 100 million died. Whether the term is ‘Communism' or 'Bolshevism' or ‘Socialism' or ‘Marxism' they all emanate from one source - World Zionism. That must never be forgotten”, - Jeff Rense, Researcher

Adolf Hitler was the answer to the defense of Germany and Europe against the threat of Jewish Communism. The Jewish controlled media tried or I should was successful in convincing the Western world that Hitler and Mussolini were fascist, evil thugs.

A fascist form of government is a far superior form of government than a Communist government. A fascist government is there to sustain, help and protect the people were as a Communist government is there to profit from the people and enslave the people with Jewish usury and taxation. One of the ten planks of Communism is ‘A heavy progressive or graduated income tax’.

Fascism is an economic system in which a nation’s government plays a central role in monitoring all banking, trade, production, and labor activity which takes place within the nation. Such monitoring is done for the sole purpose of safeguarding & advancing the nation and its people. Under Fascism, the government will not approve of any business activity unless that business has a positive impact on the nation as a whole and the people of the nation.

In other words, the government asks, “Is XYZ Enterprises good for our nation and our people?” If yes, it’s approved. If no, it’s not approved. When they ask, “Is it good?”, they mean, “Is XYZ Enterprises good for the workers, do they pay a fair wage, do they produce a product or provide a service which advances our nation & our people technologically, morally, spiritually, health-wise, etc.?” For example, a pornography company would not be allowed because pornography corrupts people generally and exploits & degrades women particularly. Also, “free” trade agreements (such as what the U.S. has with China) would never be allowed because such trade agreements result in companies sending jobs overseas (where labor is dirt cheap). Such an activity, of course, would undermine a nation’s labor class. This is entirely unacceptable and thus not allowed under a Fascist economic model.

With regard to banking, usury is not allowed under Fascism. The government tightly controls all aspects of monetary policy, including terms of lending. The government issues/prints money and lends it interest free, as needed, to grow the economy and ultimately serve the citizens. This is how it should be and the reason why Hitler removed the Jewish bankers who were using usury (collecting of interest) from the German people. In stark contrast to America which borrows money from the Jewish run Federal Reserve and currently owes $22 trillion to the Federal Reserve.

The above is the economic aspect of Fascism. There is also a cultural/social aspect to Fascism as well. Under Fascism, government plays a key role in monitoring: film, theatre, art, literature, music, education, etc. in order to maintain a high moral standard, keep things clean and respectable, promote a strong sense of patriotism and honor, and prevent the dissemination of depraved filth which corrupts society. That is why Hitler closed down all Jewish run theaters in Germany which were promoting pornography and homosexuality.

In short, Fascism is a form of government & social system which authentically serves the interests of the people and nation as a whole. The word “Fascism” comes from the Italian word “fascio” meaning “the group” or more specifically, “in consideration of the group.”

Fascism would not allow the banks to financially enslave the nation or its people and would not allow the interests of Jewish international finance to dominate politics and media. All media shown to be working in the interests of outside groups would be closed down, all media proven to be lying would be closed down in the pursuit of a truthful and truly free press. Nobody today can say with any integrity that we have a free and truthful press. As we know now even more than 1940 Jews control most of the media and use it to advance their agenda and to cover up Jewish crimes such as the Bolshevik Revolution, 9/11 and the massacre of the Palestinians.

During the German Third Reich, Hitler’s NSDAP party followed all aspects of the above described Fascist system. So a fascist government is there to serve the people but a Communist government is there to enslave and murder the people if they resist i.e. Bolshevik Revolution, Holodomor, Hungary.

Communism has killed:

60 million in the Soviet Union

50 million in China

3 million in Korea

2 million in Cambodia

1.7 million in Africa

1.6 million in Vietnam

1.6 million in Poland

1.5 million in Afghanistan

1.2 million in Tito’s Yugoslavia

1 million elsewhere in Eastern Europe

1 million in Ethiopia

400,000 in Romania

200,000 in Bulgaria

100,000 in Mongolia

150,000 in Latin America

100,000 in Albania

73,000 in Cuba

65,000 in Czechoslovakia

100,000 in Hungary

But no movies are made about this and no Holocaust memorials and no reparation for the 130 million people who died above. Stand that against the dozens of Jewish Holocaust movies made by the Jewish run Hollywood and the billions of dollars extracted from around the world for the so called Jewish Holocaust were only 6 million were supposed to have died and the dozens of Holocaust museums and memorials around the mainly Western World and I think we can see who rules over us. Who created Communism that massacred over 100 million, well we now know the Jews did.

Adrien Arcand, Canadian political leader in New York Speech, October 30, 1937There is nothing else in Communism — a Jewish conspiracy to grab the whole world in their clutches; and no intelligent man in the world can find anything else, except the Jews, who rightly call it for themselves a “paradise on earth. Jews are eager to bring Communism, because they know what it is and what it means. It is because Communism has not been fought for what it really is — a Jewish scheme invented by Jews — that it has progressed against all opposition to it. We have fought the smoke-screen presented by Jewish dialecticians and publicists, refusing to fight the inventor, profiteer and string-puller. Because Christians and Gentiles have come to fear the Jews, fear the truth, and they are paralyzed by the paradoxical slogans shouted by the Jews.”

But that was far from the end of the KPD communist party in Germany. By 1932 it had 100 seats in the Reichstag compared to the 196 of Hitler’s NSDAP party. Had the communist party took over Germany it would have suffered the same fate as what the Bolsheviks bestowed on the Russian people. Hitler knew this and was totally against these communists and that is one of the reasons why he joined the German Workers Party.

Hitler had this to say about the evils of Jewish led communism.

Soviet Communism already tried to poison Germany between the years 1918 and 1920, and its methods of penetration into this country was much the same as its present-day military efforts in moving the Bolshevik military machine closer and closer to our frontiers. We have stamped out Bolshevism which Moscow's blood fiends such as Lewin, Axelroth, Neumann, Bela-Kuhn, etc. tried to introduce into Germany. And it is because we see day by day these efforts of Soviet rulers to meddle in our domestic affairs have not yet ceased, that we are forced to regard Bolshevism beyond our frontiers as our deadly enemy. We have fought Bolshevism in Germany as a Weltanschaung that is, as a form of philosophy that endeavoured to poison and destroy our people. And Bolshevism will continue to be
fought if it attempts to introduce its sordid Spanish methods into Germany. It is not the aim of Bolshevism to free nations from their ailments. Its object is to exterminate all that is healthy and replace the same by depravity and degenerate elements. We do not want a situation here in Germany, as in Russia, in which 98% of official key positions are held by alien Jews. Under no circumstances do we want our national intelligence debased. Communism however cannot deny that in Russia today 98% of all official positions are held by Jews who not only can never be classed as members of the proletariat, but who have never earned an honest penny in their lives. We have fought Bolshevism because its leaders had planned for us a slaughter house on Russian and Spanish lines. Such is the difference between the Bolshevik and the National Socialist revolutions. The one transforms prosperous and peaceful countries into a waste of ruin and devastation, whilst the other, re-builds a broken-down and poverty stricken Reich into an economically sound and prosperous state." We believe that it is a bigger task to put 5 million people back to work than to burn down houses and churches and allow hundreds of thousands of workers and peasants and others to kill each other. We have also fought Bolshevism on general economic grounds. From time to time the world hears of hunger famines in Russia. Since, 1917, that is, since the victory of Bolshevism, there is no end to this form of distress. This self-same Russia, starving for close on 20 years, was one of the richest grain countries in the world. What would have
happened to Germany and the whole of its economic structure if Jewish-Bolshevik economic
malpractice had ever been allowed to take root here? We have fought Bolshevism because a victory for it in Germany would have spelt starvation for perhaps 50% of our population. Bolshevism preaches world revolution, and it would use the German workers as cannon fodder for the attainment of its goal”



World War 2

Adolf Hitler wrote a book called Mein Kamp while he was in Landsberg prison in 1924 and in the book he stated that there was a Jewish\Freemason plot to control the world. Back then a few people knew of this plot but today this plot is unfolding by the month as this book and others like it try to uncover. It is this same Jewish\Freemason, Illuminati group that destroyed Germany in World War 1 and 2 as well as the Jewish led Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and the Genocide in the Ukraine known as the Holodomor. That is a total of about 130 million human beings massacred by this group.

The "Nazis" didn´t fight in WWII, it was the German people that fought WWII for their Fatherland. "Nazi" is a word invented by the Jews to demonize the great German people.

Hitler and his NSDAP party never called themselves Nazis. Nazi is a political label invented by a Marxist German Jew, Konrad Heiden who was a member of the Social Democratic Party as a means of belittling Hitler’s NSDAP party. NAZI was an imitation of the word SOZI which was the nickname of the Social Democratic Party during Hitler’s rise to power. So the term Nazi was spread by Jews among English speaking countries to make Hitler and his party seem more evil. But you can’t get much more evil than what the Communist Jews had done to large parts of Europe.

Hitler did not start World War 2 with the Poland invasion. Again invading one country, Poland is not starting a world war. The Jews went into Palestine in 1948 and chased out by gunpoint over 750,000 Palestinians from their homes, farms and land were they had lived for 2000 years and then Jews from all over the world moved into Palestine. But no war was started against the Jews to force them out and that is because of Jewish control in the Western World. Don’t forget parts of German land was stolen by the Allies and given to Poland and Czechoslovakia after WW1. Many times Hitler gave Poland the chance of negotiations for a road to be built to connect to the 2 million Germans in Danzig and Prussia which the Polish refused. Why did Britain and France declare war on Germany for its Poland invasion but they did not declare war on Russia who invaded Poland at the same time as Germany but from the east? It was because Russia was controlled by the Jews as was the Western World through its banks as we have already stated. Poland was used as a pretext to destroy Germany. Then at the end of the war America, Britain and France handed over the whole of Eastern Europe to Russia and Stalin and this included Poland and yet they had condemned Hitler and declared war against him for Germany’s invasion of Western Poland in 1939 which I might add was to take back territories (Danzig Corridor, Prussia) that was stolen from Germany with the Versailles Treaty after World War 1. This proves that they just wanted to destroy Germany after Hitler had resurrected it from the ashes of World War 1. If the Allies cared so much for Poland, so much that they declared war against Germany then why after the war did they gave Poland to Communist Russia. You have been lied to folks, it’s all just a big Jewish deception to destroy Germany. World War 2 was fought so that the Jewish bankers could again take control of Germany after Hitler removed them and it was fought so that Communism could take over most of Europe to which Hitler was trying to stop.



Communism threatens Germany

Hitler’s and the NSDAP party’s biggest threat and fear were always Communism. After the Bolshevik revolution in Russia were at least 40 million died at the hands of Communist Jews that is not surprising? In 1917 in Russia Jewish communism took a grip on the country with Lenin, Trotsky and his cohorts. Their hope was to spread this communism throughout the rest of Europe. In Germany Jewish communists Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht founded the "Spartacus League" which was later to become Germany’s communist party. In 1918-1919 the Communists took over Bavaria for a few days. Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht and a group of other Jews took over the government for three days. In fact, when the Kaiser ended the war he fled to Holland because he thought the Communists were going to take over Germany as they did Russia and that he was going to meet the same fate as the Czar. So he fled to Holland for safety.

In 1919 Jewish-Hungarian communist Bela Kun staged a reign of terror in Hungary which lasted 6 months and then he staged a coup in Berlin. Bela Kun had fought with the Jewish Bolsheviks in Russia in 1918 and he was an agent of Lenin. Bela Kun (1886–1939) was a Jew and a mass murderer. Bela Kun, with Lenin’s approval, executed around 50,000 White prisoners of war and civilians. They had surrendered after having been promised amnesty if they would surrender. While in control of the Crimea, he carried out a policy of mass arrests, executions and atrocities. In the process, between 60,000 and 70,000 inhabitants of the Crimea were shot.

In Hungary Jews represented up to 95% of the leaders in the Bolshevik movement. . . . The legal status of the Jews was excellent in Hungary. For a long time there had been no legal restrictions. On the contrary, the Jews enjoyed a position that could tempt anti-Semites to speak of Jewish supremacy in the cultural and economic life of Hungary”, Writer I.O Levin.

One million Hungarian women were raped by the Russian Bolshevik troops, usually led by Jewish commandants. Six hundred thousand prisoners of war, as well as 230,000 civilians, were dragged off to extermination camps in the Soviet Union. At the most modest estimate, 500,000 people were murdered by the Jews in the cells of Andrássy út, Budapest, in internment camps or in the open streets. All the characteristic features of biological class-warfare can be distinguished in this campaign of revenge. The Hungarian middle classes, the intellectuals and the national leaders had to be slain so that their places could be taken by another middle-class by the Jews! And, moreover, those who presided as judges in the revolutionary tribunals were almost all Jews”, - from Hungarian Louis Marschalko – ‘The World Conquerors’ 1958.

"In 1936 we proved by means of a whole series of astounding statistics that in Russia today more than 98% of the leading positions are occupied by Jews.... Who were the leaders in our Bavarian Workers Republic? Who were the leaders of the Spartacist Movement? Who were the real leaders and financiers of the Communist Party? Jews, every one of them. The position was the same in Hungary and in the Red parts of Spain."Adolf Hitler, September 1937.

After the WW1 former senior officers in the German army began raising private armies called Freikorps. These were used to defend the German borders against the possibility of invasion from the Russian army and Communists. The communist takeover in Berlin was short lived as the Freikorps took back control of Berlin from the Communists. The Freikorps had saved Germany from the deadly fate that had befallen Russia with the Bolshevik Revolution. Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht were captured and executed. Bela Kun was executed in the Russian Gulag’s in 1938.

Sarah Gordon, in her book (Hitler, Germans and the "Jewish Question") she goes on to say: "There has been a tendency to circumvent or simply ignore the significant role of Jewish intellectuals in the German Communist Party, and thereby seriously neglect one of the genuine and objective reasons for increased anti-Semitism during and after World War 1. The prominence of Jews in the revolution and early Weimar Republic is indisputable, and this was a very serious contributing cause for increased anti-Semitism in post-war years. It is clear then that the stereotype of Jews as socialists and communists led many Germans to distrust the Jewish minority as a whole and to brand Jews as enemies of the German nation."

It can be asserted with almost mathematical certainty that, wherever Communist experiments were tried and armed risings organized at the time of the Revolution, Jews took the lead or added fuel to the flames. If these Jewish elements had had their way, Germany would have followed the example of Russia at that time, and Europe would have been delivered into the hands of Bolshevism. It can also be said with almost mathematical certainty that, wherever the interests of the German people were betrayed in this fight for existence, Jews had a hand in the game. The Jew Kurt Eisner, the Bavarian Minister President in Munich’, conducted his own foreign policy — against the Foreign Office in Berlin!” - From the book ‘The Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany’ by Eckhart Verlag.

"On one point there should be no doubt; we shall not let the Jews slit our gullets and not defend ourselves. Today in Berlin they may already be arranging their festival-dinners with the Jewish hangmen of Soviet Russia that they will never do here. They may today begin to set up the Cheka in Germany, they may give it free scope. We surrender to such a Jewish Commission never. We have the conviction, firm as a rock, that, if in this State seven million men are determined to stand by their 'No' to the very last, the evil spectre will collapse into nothingness in the rest of the Reich." - Hitler's Speeches, Baynes. Vol.1. the Institute of International Affairs. 1942



Jewish Influence in Germany

Germany is today, with perhaps the possible exception of the United States, the most Jew-controlled country in the world, controlled within and from without”, - Henry Ford - founder of the Ford Motor Company, author ‘The International Jew-the World’s Foremost Problem’, 1920.

The Jewish influence on Germany in the 1920’s was enormous. When Jews are in charge of a business or corporation they only advance other Jews and push non-Jews out. For example in this way the Jews were able to take control of Germany’s financial institutions. Out of the 1500 members of the German stock exchange 1200 were Jewish, even though Jews were only 1% of the German population. They were in control of other areas to. In Berlin 23 out of 29 Theatre Managers were Jewish, they controlled most German newspapers, the movie industry and the banks. The figures were all similar in other professions such as doctors, dentists, lawyers and industry. In short, “the history of the Jews in Germany from 1870 to 1933 is probably the most glorious rise that has ever been achieved by any branch of the Jewish people”. Dr. Nahum Goldmann.

Almost 80% of department and chain store business in pre-war Germany were Jewish, 40% of wholesale textile firms, and 60% of the wholesale and retail clothing business. By 1895, 56% of German Jews were involved in commerce; correspondingly, only 10% of non-Jewish Germans were in this field. Jews were responsible for a great part of German culture.

In 1931 41 firms of the 67 German film producers were in Jewish hands, — that is to say 61 per cent. Of 28 distributors 24 were Jewish, that is 86 per cent. During the same period 119 of the 144 film manuscripts were written by Jews (82 per cent). In 77 cases the staging was carried out by Jews (53 per cent). If one examines the names of the producers, directors and film stars which participated in those films which were enthusiastically praised by the press and which developed into box office successes, one will invariably discover that the great majority were Jewish. Amongst the producers and distributors we find: Pressburger and Rabinowitsch (Cine-Allianz), Heymann, Fallner and Somló, Levy or Cohn. The directors were: Oswald-Ornstein, Zelnik, Meinert, Neufeld or Schönfelder. The actors: Pallenberg, Siegried Arno, Fritz Walburg, Felix Bressart, Kurt Gerron, Grete Mosheim, Gitta Alpar, Rosa Valetti, etc. etc. The mentality typical of the entire Jewish film industry is displayed in its crudest form by the so-called “social and hygienic instruction films,” a type of film with which the German cinemas were veritably flooded during the years after the War. Officially they were intended to acquaint the masses with the dangers of abnormal sexual intercourse and debauch. They were based on a pseudo­ scientific foundation and under this mask Jewish capital speculated upon the primitive erotic desires and the lowest instincts of the public. Criminals, prostitutes and the pathologically abnormal were the heroes of this category of film. A choice of titles taken at random from the legion of such so-called “instructive” films will give the best idea of their type and value: — “Morals and erotic” — “The Book of Sin” — “What price for Love?” — “Culpable Mothers” — “Prostitution” — “When Women go astray.” — The contents harmonized with these seductive titles which gave rise to considerable expectations on the part of the public, which were by no means deceived. These films veritably wallowed in mire and filth and, with the most cynical openness, reproduced scenes actually showing the most repulsive debauchery and perversion. The Government of those days, which certainly could hardly be called prudish or narrow­ minded, was compelled to put a stop to the greatest excesses in this direction in 1920 by passing a Film Law, without, however, having been successful in radically eliminating this evil” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

The two largest German newspapers Ullstein and Mosse were founded by Jews and their directorates and editorial staffs were comprised of nearly all Jews. The circulation of this largest newspaper averaged 4 million daily. They published five large daily newspapers. The German press could play only a very insignificant part when compared to the Jewish run newspapers. The owners of three of Germany’s greatest newspaper houses; the editors of the Vossiche Zeitung and Berliner Tagleblatt; most book publishers; the owners and editors of the Neue Rundschau and other distinguished literary magazines. The owners of Germany’s greatest art galleries were all Jews.

The Jews used this dominance in newspapers, theatre and the movie industry to ridicule the German traditions and way of life. They also ridiculed Christianity as well. Homosexuality and Lesbianism were openly flaunted in Jewish theatre and the cinemas and Berlin became known as the sex capital of Europe. The same thing as happened today in the Jewish run Hollywood. Berlin became a place of moral degradation, nudity and it was well known that the Jews controlled the pornography and the prostitution at that time in Germany.

Whilst large sections of the German nation were struggling for the preservation of their race, we Jews filled the streets of Germany with our vociferations. We supplied the press with articles on the subject of its Christmas and Easter and administered to its religious beliefs in the manner we considered suitable. We ridiculed the highest ideals of the German nation and profaned the matters which it holds sacred.”Dr. Manfred Reifer, a well-known leader of the Jews of Bukovina, wrote in the Jewish magazine Czernowitzer Allegemeine Zeitung (September 1933).

The theaters, all established within great cities such as Berlin and Munich, were owned and run almost exclusively by Jews. Shows consisted of little more than excuses for sexual titillation involving the display of the female form in lascivious dances that were to degenerate later into striptease and scenes of public masturbation.

The Jews had managed, in the space of a mere fourteen years, to bring about a major “transvaluation of values” in Weimar Germany.

It was Jews who introduced this pornographic “art form” to Germany, a debased genre completely unknown before the Great War, and so it is the Jews who can be held responsible for the general decline in morals”, Dr Karl Wiehe

Dr Friedrich Karl Wiehe had produced the booklet ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’ in Berlin in 1938.

Dr Magnus Hirschfeld was a Jewish writer who had written such perverse titles as Institute of Sexual Science in Berlin: Aphrodisiacs, Prostitution, Sexual Catastrophes, Sexual Pathology, and The Perverted. Other Jewish writers produced titles such as “Sittengeschichte des Lasters” (The History of Perversions); “Sittengeschichte des Schamlosigkeit” (The History of Shamelessness) and “Bilderlexikon der Erotic” (Picture Lexicon of Eroticism). Wiehe describes all these books as no more than pornography masquerading as science all of them written by Jewish authors and published by Jewish publishers.

Dr Friedrich Karl Wiehe points out that masturbation began to be shamelessly promoted for the first time in Weimar Germany by Jewish-run organizations. He mentions Dr Max Hodan, Jewish medical officer for Berlin, and ticks him off for circulating a booklet recommending regular masturbation for the working classes.

Jews were also dominant in questions relating to the education of children on Bolshevik principles. Jewish pedagogues, Jewish principals of official school establishments founded and supported experimental schools and “Juvenile Republics” modelled on Soviet lines. Authority was entirely banished in these institutions, the sexes were educated in an unmoral manner and sexual problems formed the major part of the school curriculum. In this respect much publicity was given to Kurt Lowenstein as the Jewish principal of Berlin’s schools, and his colleague, Fritz Karsen-Krakauer, another Jew” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

British historian Sir Arthur Bryant describes throngs of child prostitutes outside the doors of the great Berlin hotels and restaurants. He adds: “Most of them—the night clubs and vice resorts—were owned and managed by Jews”.

You could say Weimar Germany can be seen as a trial run for the sexual revolution that spread to Europe and America through the Jewish run Hollywood in the 60’s and 70s.

The Weimar government was comprised of many Jews. From the outset the Weimer government was criticized by ordinary Germans who were of the opinion that the Weimer government was allied with international Jewish bankers in signing the hated Versailles Treaty. Weimar’s constitution was written by the Jew, Hugo Preuss. The Jews under the Weimer Republic formed leftist institutions such as the Frankfurt School. Jews were theater producers, newspaper owners, poets, artists, and writers in the Weimar Republic.

Social morals began to decline owing to Jewish dominance of the media and the arts, promoting sexual perversity and pornography. A leading artist of the time was the Jew and Spartacist communist, George Grosz, known for his pornographic paintings.

Quite apart from these commercial crimes Jews have taken a still greater share in other branches of crime far more reprehensible. We refer to the drug traffic and prostitution, illicit gambling and pickpocketing. The “Central Organization for Combatting Drug Crime” has established that in 1931, out of 272 international drug traffickers no less than 69 (25 %) were Jews. In 1932 the figures were 294 and 73 (again 25 %). In 1933, the Jewish percentage had increased to 30 %. The Central Organization for Combatting Unlawful Gambling and Games of Chance registered 57 Jews out of a total of 94 cases which came to its notice in 1933. In 411 cases of pickpocketing in 1932 193 Jews were involved. In the same year it was found that among the international pickpocketing gangs, out of a total of 163 criminals 134 were Jews or 82%” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

The middle class thus turned their voting habits towards Germany’s National Socialist Party whose platform was to bolster Germany against the moral decline caused by influential Jews. By 1932 there were twenty times as many Jewish government officials in Germany’s Weimer Republic as had existed before 1919.

In his book Dr Karl Wiehe provides the following useful facts and statistics:

In 1931, over 60 percent of German films were produced by Jews and 82 percent of the film scripts were written by Jewish writers, though Jews made up less than 1 percent of the German population (0.9o% In 1931 41 firms of the 67 German film producers were in Jewish hands, that is to say 61 per cent. Of 28 distributors 24 were Jewish, that is 86 per cent. During the same period 119 of the 144 film manuscripts were written by Jews (82 per cent). 

On top of this the Jewish banks caused the hyperinflation of 1923 and it nearly broke the German economy. People’s life savings were just wiped out and starvation was ripe. People needed to have a suitcase of money just to buy a loaf of bread. The German people had to sell their houses just to survive. The Jewish banks easily purchased this property and the transfer of wealth went from the German people to the Jewish banksters.

A German Jew, Moritz Goldstein, had poured fuel on the issue of Jewish dominance by writing a much-discussed article in 1913 in which he wrote that Jews essentially ran German culture, from an almost complete monopoly of Berlin newspapers and dominance of German theatre, music, and literature. German cultural life seems to be passing increasingly into Jewish hands,” Goldstein wrote, “We Jews are administering the spiritual property of a nation which denies us our right and our ability to do so”.

German author Wilhelm Marr wrote, in 1879, a book entitled ‘The Victory of Judaism over Germany’. Here is a brief excerpt which describes the Jewish dominance in the life of German society:

There is no stopping them ... Are there no clear signs that the twilight of the Jews is setting in? No. Jewry’s control of society and politics, as well as its practical domination of the religious and ecclesial thought, is still in the prime of its development, heading toward the realization of Jehovah’s promise, ‘I will hand all peoples over to thee.’ By now, a sudden reversal of this process is fundamentally impossible, for if it were, the entire social structure, which has been so thoroughly Judaized, would collapse. And there is no viable alternative to this social structure which could take its place. Further, we cannot count on the help of the ‘Christian’ state. The Jews are the ‘best citizens’ of this modern, Christian state, as it is in perfect harmony with their interests ... It is not a pretentious prophecy but the deepest inner conviction which I here utter. Your generation will not pass before there will be absolutely no public office, even the highest one, which the Jews will not have usurped. Yes, through the Jewish nation, Germany will become a world power, a western New Palestine. And this will happen, not through violent revolutions, but through the compliance of the people”

According to Sir Arthur Bryant (1940, Unfinished Victory) the British historian states: “The banks, including the Reichsbank and the big private banks, were practically controlled by the Jews. So were the publishing trade, the cinema, the theatres and a large part of the press ­ all the normal means, in fact, by which public opinion in a civilized country is formed. The largest newspaper combine in the country with a daily circulation of four millions was a Jewish monopoly. Every year it became harder and harder for a gentile to gain or keep a foothold in any privileged occupation. At this time it was not the 'Aryans' who exercised racial discrimination. It was a discrimination that operated without violence. It was exercised by a minority against a majority. It was the Jews with their international affiliations and their hereditary flair for finance who were best able to seize such opportunities. They did so with such effect that, even in November 1938, after five years of anti-Semitic legislation and persecution, they still owned, according to the Times correspondent in Berlin, something like a third of the real property in the Reich. Most of it came into their hands during the inflation. But to those who had lost their all this bewildering transfer seemed a monstrous injustice. After prolonged sufferings they had now been deprived of their last possessions. They saw them pass into the hands of strangers (Jews), many of whom had not shared their sacrifices and who cared little or nothing for their national standards and traditions”.

Sarah Gordon, in her book (Hitler, Germans and the "Jewish Question") essentially confirms what Bryant says. She states: 'Jews were never a large percentage of the total German population; at no time did they exceed 1% of the population during the years 1871-1933.' But she adds 'Jews were over-represented in business, commerce, and public and private service. They were especially visible in private banking in Berlin, which in 1923 had 150 private Jewish banks, as opposed to only 11 private non-Jewish banks. They owned 41% of iron and scrap iron firms and 57% of other metal businesses. Jews were very active in the stock market, particularly in Berlin, where in 1928 they comprised 80% of the leading members of the stock exchange. By 1933, when the Germans began eliminating Jews from prominent positions, 85% of the brokers on the Berlin Stock exchange were dismissed because of their "race". At least a quarter of full professors and instructors (at German universities) had Jewish origins. In 1905-6 Jewish students comprised 25% of the law and medical students. In 1931, 50% of the 234 theatre directors in Germany were Jewish, and in Berlin the number was 80%. In 1929 it was estimated that the per capita income of Jews in Berlin was twice that of other Berlin residents”.

In 1923, 150 of the 161 privately-owned banks in Berlin were Jewish.

Both the governing directors of the Deutsche Bank (1929) and four of its twelve board members were Jews. The chairman, two vice-chairmen and three of the five governing members of the board of the Darmstädter und Nationalbank were Jews. The chairman, vice-chairman and three of the seven members of the governing board of the Dresdner Bank (1928) were Jews. Finally, every one of the three owners of the Berliner Handelsgesellschaft were also Jews.

The big private banks were also nearly all in Jewish hands. Well-known firms such as Arnhold, Behrens, Warburg, Bleichröder, Mendelsohn, Goldschmidt, Rothschild, Dreyfuss, Bondi and Maron, Aufhäuser, Oppenheim, Levy, Speyer-Ellissen, Heimann, Stern. By means of these key positions in the financial world Jewish influence penetrated by way of the boards of directors to every section of German industry. 



Jews and the Weimar Republic (1918 - 1933)

The decay of moral values in all areas of life—the period of deepest German degradation—coincided exactly with the height of Jewish power in Germany.”Dr Friederich Karl Wiehe, Germany and the Jewish Question.

In America and Europe the public is given zero information on the “Weimar Republic” – the period in Germany after WWI that led to the rise of the National Socialists in 1933. This is deliberate. The period holds too many secrets to the modern world especially America.

But the truth is that Jews where the main driving force behind the corrupt and perverted Weimar Republic (1918 - 1933).

Before we get into who comprised this new “Liberal Elite” in Germany, first a look at who was behind the Weimar Revolution. Here are their names:

Rosa Luxemburg, Kurt Eisner, Paul Levi, Leo Jogiches. Ernst Toller, Erich Muhsam, Gustav Landauer, Eugen Levine and Karl Radek.

Can you guess what they all have in common? Yes you are correct they were all Jewish.

The revolutionary government in Munich was headed by a Jewish intellectual, Kurt Eisner, and after his assassination, two other Jewish leaders, Gustav Landauer and Eugen Levine, assumed positions of major influence in the Weimar Republic. Rosa Luxemburg, who was also assassinated, was a leader of the revolutionary Spartacus- League, which was one of the predecessors of the German Communist party.

At the Treaty of Versailles, a crippled Germany was carved up by the Global Elite, with no opposition from the new Weimar leaders. After redrawing the boundaries, approximately seven million Germans were living under foreign occupation in neighboring countries.

Who were the key representatives letting this happen to Germany?

Paul Hirsch (Prime Minister of Prussia)

Otto Landsberg (Versailles Delegate)

And they were also both Jewish.

The term “Weimar” comes from the city of Weimar where this new, liberal government was first assembled. In this unnatural, disjointed Germany, a new constitution was imposed on the people.

Who wrote this new constitution? None other than Hugo Preuss. A Jew. Hugo Preuss was a German lawyer and liberal politician. He was the author of the draft version of the constitution that was passed by the Weimar National Assembly. Hugo Preuss was born in Berlin on 28 October 1860 as the only child of Levin Preuss (1820 or 1821-62), a Jewish owner of a lithographic business, and his wife Minna (née Israel, 1826–99).

For nearly a decade, this government was overwhelmingly run by Left, Liberal, and (Jewish) non-German influences.

Walther Rathenau (Foreign Minister), Rudolf Hilferding (Finance Minister), Bernhard Isidor Weiss (Police Chief), Eduard Bernstein (main member of Social Democrats).

Again all the above were Jews.

Jews held major political posts, primarily in the leadership of the democratic and socialist parties. The most prominent Jewish Political figure was Walther Rathenau, who served first as minister for economic affairs and then as foreign minister.

For the 70-80 years leading up to Weimar, Left-Liberal socialists had been wreaking havoc across Germany, preventing the people from knowing real peace.

Who were the earliest leaders?

Ferdinand Lassalle and Leopold Sonnemann.

Leopold Sonnemann was born to Jewish parents in Hochberg, Bavaria, in 1831

Lassalle was born Ferdinand Johann Gottlieb Lassal on 11 April 1825 in Breslau, Silesia (now Wrocław, Poland). His father Heyman Lassal was a Jewish silk merchant

Again they were all Jews.

The early years of Weimar were filled with turmoil and suffering. The people weren’t organized. The extreme Left launched frequent rebellions. There were food shortages & poverty. Accompanying Weimar’s broken political world was an equally sick and degenerate culture and society.

Everything was tolerated. Berlin became the sin capital of the world, flooded with drugs, sex, and all forms of degeneracy.

No account of the Jewish Question in Germany can be complete without some mention of the tidal wave of sexual immorality that was to engulf the country during the period of the Weimar Republic (1919-1933) following World War One.

At the center of this sexual “revolution” was Magnus Hirschfeld. He created the “Institute of Sexual Research,” located in Berlin. Hirschfeld was a pioneer in all kinds of sexual fetishes. At his “Institute of Sexual Research,” Hirschfeld was conducting the first transgender surgeries, research, etc. Hirschfeld founded the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee and this group carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".

Sound familiar? Again Hirschfeld was Jewish. Hirschfeld was born in Kolberg (now Kołobrzeg, Poland), in an Ashkenazi Jewish family.

It’s all happened before, in Weimar Germany. The “German” Film Industry was also filled with degenerate themes.

Some of the main producers, directors, & actors in Weimar:

Paul Davidson, Joseph “Joe May” Mandel, Jules Greenbaum, Max Reinhardt, Josef Von Sternberg, Fritz Kohn, Otto Wallburg and Peter “Lorre” Lowenstein.

Not surprising but all the above men were Jewish.

Dr Karl Wiehe, in his Germany and the Jewish Question, he states:

Well before 1933 the Jews had taken possession of the film industry even more thoroughly than of the theater. That was understandable, because the earnings in the film industry overshadow the earnings of any other artistic activity. The biggest step in the direction of the decline of the German cultural life however was taken in the field of the light entertainment genre. Here—in the genre of musical comedy and above all in revue and burlesque—frivolity and lasciviousness were to rear their ugly heads. So much so that during these years Berlin was quite correctly considered the most immoral city in the world. It was Jews who introduced this pornographic “art form” to Germany, a debased genre completely unknown before the Great War, and so it is the Jews who can be held responsible for the general decline in morals. The Jewish sexologists Ivan Bloch and Magnus Hirschfeld became the representatives of “sex research” camouflaged as science—a bogus science that was merely an excuse for pornography and propaganda designed to destroy the institute of marriage and the sanctity of the family”.

Douglas Reed was Chief Central European correspondent before WWII for the London Times and in his book titled Disgrace Abounding (1939), he notes:

In the Berlin (of the pre-Hitler years) most of the theatres were Jewish-owned or Jewish-leased, most of the leading film and stage actors were Jews, the plays performed were often by German, Austrian or Hungarian Jews and were staged by Jewish film producers, applauded by Jewish dramatic critics in Jewish newspapers. The Jews are not cleverer than the Gentiles, if by clever you mean good at their jobs. They ruthlessly exploit the common feeling of Jews, first to get a foothold in a particular trade or calling, then to squeeze the non-Jews out of it. It is not true that Jews are better journalists than Gentiles. They held all the posts on those Berlin papers because the proprietors and editors were Jewish.”

The German Media, much like today, collaborated with the political & social Elite, ignoring the plights of everyday Germans and the complete degradation of German culture.

Who ran the major newspapers & publishers in Weimar? Not Germans.

Theodor Wolff, Bernhard Georg and Rudolf Mosse were some of the main newspaper publishers and they were Jewish.

Theodor Wolff (2 August 1868 – 23 September 1943) was a German writer who was influential as a journalist, critic and newspaper editor. He was born and died in Berlin. Between 1906 and 1933 he was the chief editor of the politically liberal newspaper Berliner Tageblatt. Wolff grew up in a prosperous Jewish family. The newspaper Berliner Tageblatt was established long before 1933. It was this paper which for many years was looked upon abroad as representative of German public opinion.

The editor of this paper was the Jew Theodor Wolff, who also took a prominent part in politics. Apart from him the important positions on the editorial staff were filled by seventeen other Jews. In five important capitals outside the Reich the Berliner Tageblatt was represented by Jews.

Georg Bernhard (1875-1944), born in Berlin, was a prominent financial columnist, newspaper editor, and director of the prestigious Ullstein publishing house. From 1913, he was editor-in-chief of the Vossische Zeitung of Berlin. He wrote mostly about economic and financial news and issues. He was elected to the German parliament as a member of the German Democratic Party and was also active in Jewish community groups.

Rudolph Mosse was born in Gratz, Grand Duchy of Posen, as the son of Dr. Markus Mosse, a noted Jewish physician. His printing establishment, founded in 1872, was one of the largest of its kind.

German Jews accounted for less than 2% of the population in 1933 (505,000 out of 67,000,000). But they owned or controlled more than 50% of the media and 70% of the judges within the judicial system. Jewish banksters and speculators totally controlled German banking and industry and caused catastrophic bank collapses between 1870 and 1920. Jews were over- represented in the movie, theater, art and literary industries, who introduced the German populace to moral and cultural decadence. Homo sexuality, sodomy, sadomasochism and other perversions were foisted upon Germans as being “natural and acceptable.” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

...Sound at all familiar? The above passage pretty much describes America of today.

Weimar hit rock bottom when the US stock market crashed & the global Great Depression followed. The degenerate society was wholly unprepared. Unemployment, starvation, disease, currency collapse. Stacks of German money were often worthless.

Hugh Wilson, the American Ambassador in Berlin until 1938, the year before the war broke out, found anti-Semitism in Germany “understandable.” This was because before the advent of the Nazis “the stage, the press, medicine and law were crowded with Jews. Among the few with money to splurge, a high proportion were Jews. The leaders of the Bolshevist movement in Russia, a movement desperately feared in Germany, were Jews. One could feel the spreading resentment and hatred.” Hugh Wilson, American diplomat, quoted in Leonard Mosley, Lindbergh, Hodder, 1976.

But if you study the West today, you’ll notice the uncanny similarities….

Weimar was the first oppressive, degenerate democracy. You’re never told about it because you are living in Weimar version 2 today especially in America which is totally controlled by Jews and the American Jews and Israel lead America into war after war in the Middle East to cement Jewish power in the region at the expense of millions of Muslim lives.

During the German Weimar Republic era, from 1919 to 1933, Germans suffered from massive unemployment (33%) and suicide was a plague (270,000 suicides during the Weimar government). Hyper-inflation and actual starvation occurred, while many Jewish Germans lived in relative comfort. Outside Jewish money bought German property and businesses for a pittance. German Jews in business, and politics exploited the German masses for cheap labor, easily manipulated voting blocks, and indiscriminate consumers” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

The prominence of Jews in the revolution and early Weimar Republic is indisputable, and this was a very serious contributing cause for increased anti-Semitism in post-war years. It is clear then that the stereotype of Jews as socialists and communists led many Germans to distrust the Jewish minority as a whole and to brand Jews as enemies of the German nation.” - Sarah Gordon, Hitler, Germans and the ‘Jewish Question’, Princeton University Press (1984), p 23.

Perhaps this explains why when one man & his movement rose from obscurity, promising a return of power to the German people, a return of tradition, morality, hope, he received radical hate from the establishment, but fanatical love from the German people. Of course that man was Adolf Hitler.

So Hitler was not anti-Jewish for no reason. There was very legitimate reasons why he disliked these people and wanted their removal from Germany.

The process in question had been practically completed in Germany before the advent of National Socialism to power. An alien race, without roots in German soil and without even the most remote affiliation with the German people, had taken possession of Germany. The poison of an alien spirit, of an alien manner of thinking, had been instilled, cunningly and systematically, into the German mind. Hence the whole German organism necessarily conveyed a totally misleading impression to an observer from outside. National Socialism was therefore faced by the urgent necessity of solving a problem which vitally affected the very existence of the German nation. Impartial foreign observers had long since recognized the inevitability of a radical solution of the Jewish question in Germany. Already in December, 1910, the Times, in a review of Houston Stewart Chamberlain’s book “The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century,” remarked that nearly everything in Germany had come under Jewish control- not only business life, but the Press, the theatre, the film, etc., in short, everything susceptible of influencing German spiritual life, and that it would be inconceivable that the Germans could tolerate such a slate of affairs in the long run. A clash must sooner or later inevitably occur, in the view of the Times. Since a solution of the Jewish problem by means of the assimilation of the Jewish race, of its absorption in German national life, had proved wholly impossible, there remained to the National Socialists but the single alternative of solving the Jewish question by the elimination of that unassimilable race from Germany” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

Every single sphere of major influence in Germany had now fallen under Jewish control. National Socialism was therefore faced by the urgent necessity of solving a problem which vitally affected the very existence of the German nation.

In September 1933, Adolf Hitler removed every single Jew from positions of influence in the mass media: from the fields of literature, art, music, journalism, the cinema, and popular entertainment in general. The influence that the Jews had exerted on the German psyche was to be regarded henceforth, rightly or wrongly, as destructive and had brought moral anarchy and sexual decadence to the German people.

Of course the Jews did not like this and they used their influence in America and Britain to declare war against Germany and then to try and force a ban on German goods being bought abroad. The poisoning of public opinion against Germany was then achieved through the Jewish control of the media in America and Britain. This is why WW2 was started so that the powerful Jews could get revenge on Hitler and Germany for being removed from their control of Germany. At that time Jews controlled both the American and British governments as you will see later.

Still, by 1939, prior to September 1st, the 700,000 Jews in Germany were worth $8 billion Marks as opposed to $200 billion Marks that represented the wealth of nearly 80,000,000 Germans! As mentioned, Jews also owned nearly 60% of Berlin. Remember to keep in mind that although population numbers changed, the Jews still only represented less than 3% of the entire population.

Looking at it from the above paragraphs you can see that Hitler and the NSDAP party’s anti-Jewish stance can be easily more understood.

The NSDAP party saw themselves as defenders of the traditional, Christian, German values and they wanted to root out the filth that was coming out of Jewish run theatres and cinemas with its pornography, homosexuality and prostitution.

A quote from Hitler “Since we are National Socialists, we cannot permit an alien race to impose itself upon our working people as their leaders”

Hitler’s response to the removal of the Jews from positions of power within Germany, “What does the world know of the misery of intellectual German youth during the last fifteen years?” Hitler asked. “On completion of their studies, they have for years had to accept the fate of beggars. There were no Jews in that vast army of unemployed, whereas a hundred thousand German academicians died on the streets or committed suicide. Shall I allow thousands of Germans to be destroyed so that all Jews may continue working undisturbed, to live and grow fat while millions of Germans may be driven to despair and Bolshevism by hunger? Should the German youth be sacrificed to these foreigners? No, never”.

"I fear the Jewish banks with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America, and use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization. The Jews will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos that the earth should become their inheritance." (Prussian statesman Otto von Bismarck, 1815 - 1898)

"What I oppose most is the international Jewish money power that is met in every war. That is what I oppose - a power that has no country and that can order the young men of all countries out to death." - Henry Ford, 1920

The German nation does not wish its interests to be determined by any foreign nation. France to the French, England to the English, America to the Americans, and Germany to the Germans. We are resolved to prevent any settlement in our country of a strange people which was capable of snatching for itself all the leading positions in the land. It is our will to educate our own nationals for these leading positions. We have hundreds of thousands of very intelligent children of peasants and of the working classes. We shall have them educated and we wish that one day they, and not the representatives of an alien race, may hold the leading positions in the State together with the educated classes. Above all, German culture, as its name alone shows, is German and not Jewish, and therefore its management and care will be entrusted to members of our own nation." – Adolf Hitler, Reichstag, 30th January 1939.

It was astonishing how much National Socialism had achieved in the cultural sphere - in books, newspapers, lectures, in art, the theatre, and the film Consider this fact alone: our entire German educational system, including the Press, the theatre, films, literature, &c., is today conducted and controlled exclusively by our German fellow-countrymen. How often were we told in the past that the removal of Jews from these institutions must lead to their collapse or their sterilisation! And what has actually happened? In all these spheres we are experiencing a vast flowering of cultural and artistic life. Our films are better than ever before. The productions in our leading theatres stand in lonely pre-eminence over those of the whole world. Our Press has become a mighty instrument in the service of our people's self-preservation. German science pursues its successful activity, while in architecture mighty evidences of our creative purpose will in the future bear witness to the achievements of this new age. There has been effected an unexampled immunisation of the German people against all the disintegrating tendencies from which another world is forced to suffer."Adolf Hitler- Reichstag, 30th January 1937.

The Jews now have total control of the United States of America (2017), which is exactly the control they had in Germany before Hitler came to power.

Former U.S. Congressman James Traficant (1941-2014) said this about the Jewish control of America:

Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They [Zionist Jews] control both members of the House, and the Senate. They have us involved in wars in which we have little or no interest. Our children are coming back in body bags. Our nation is bankrupt over these wars. And if you open your mouth, you get targeted. And if they don’t beat you at the poll, they’ll put you in prison. [...] They’re controlling much of our foreign policy. They’re influencing much of our domestic policy. Wolfowitz as undersecretary of defence manipulated President Bush number two back into Iraq. They’ve pushed definitely, definitely to try to get Bush before he left to move into Iran. We’re conducting the expansionist policy of Israel and everybody’s afraid to say it. They control much of the media, they control much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of the Congress. They own the Congress.”

The Jews then use this power in America to pull off atrocities like 9/11 and to lead America to illegal wars such as Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and the Jews hope Iran will be next. All so that Israel can be the dominant force in the Middle East. The Jews don’t care how many Arabs die in these wars (millions) as long as they maintain their control. But if a few Jews die in Israel then they will let the world know about it in their Jewish controlled media.



Germany Before Hitler Took Charge

Germany’s unemployment rate in the mid 1920’s was 30% which was even higher than America’s during its great depression which stood at 24%. Germany’s depression was much worse than America’s was. German Parents helplessly watched their children starve to death, people lost their homes because of the Jewish hyperinflation and shanty towns sprung up all round Germany. Around 17,000 German farms had to be given up to the Jewish bankers. People made soup out of potatoes and even grass and roamed the streets looking for food. A third of the country, some 20 million were facing starvation. About 250,000 Germans committed suicide out of despair. These problems were all caused by the Versailles Treaty which was placed on Germany by Britain, America and France. Also Germany had 25 regional states such as Bavaria, Saxony and Prussia which were always squabbling between each other instead of pulling in the same direction for the betterment of the German people and nation. On top of all this the Communist Party was trying its hardest to take over the country.

In 1928, 650,000 Germans were unemployed and by 1929 that figure went up to 3 million because Jewish trade unionists were forcing wages up which the businesses could not afford so they had to make workers redundant. By 1933 unemployment was at 6 million.

These were some of the conditions that prevailed in Germany when Hitler and the NSDAP party came to power.

The Germans of the Weimar period were in a horrible situation: out of work—declining purchasing power of their currency—starved— humiliated—robbed of land and dominated by Jews to much the same extent as we now see in America. The Germans of that period were virtually all Christians with strong family values and a Christian work ethic. This is the case in America today. However, with the media occupied by Jews—the courts controlled by Jews—and finance under the reign of Jews—all Christian expression is either stifled or ridiculed, and all opportunities for an expression of a White Christian work ethic has been shipped overseas by Jewish investment bankers. There were no ‘unemployed Jews’ in the midst of mass unemployment since Jews would not get their hands ‘dirty’ to do honest hard work. The Jews led privileged lives of luxury while the average German struggled to keep his family fed. The Jewish statistician, Alfred Marcus, estimated the average Jewish income for 1930 as three times the average income of the rest of the population. Sound familiar?” - Joe Cortina, a special operations officer and US Army Training Center commander.



Germany after Hitler Took Charge

When Hitler came to power Germany was bankrupt and massively in debt. German elections were held in 1932 and the NSDAP party won 230 seats in the Reichstag. It was now the largest political body. In March 1933 and to protect Germany from communism President Paul Von Hindenburg makes Hitler Chancellor of Germany. Hitler has limited powers and the Communist Trade Union leaders move quickly to destabilize Hitler, calling for massive strikes.

President Paul Von Hindenburg died on August 2nd 1934 at the age of 86. On 19th August Hitler asked the German people if the Chancellor and President offices could be merged into one. 90% voted yes. From then on Hitler was the supreme leader and the people’s ‘Fuhrer’. Hitler asked for 4 years to turnaround the German economy which was on its knees.

Hitler knew that if Germany was to have any sort of economic recovery the 25 states of Germany would need to be broken and moulded into one central power and this is exactly what he did. Hitler set up commissioners in each of these 25 states, answerable only to him. The next sensible decision would be to remove the Communists who were dead set on taken over Germany and turning it into a Bolshevik paradise. That is exactly what Hitler did. He had the SA and SS round up thousands of communists and lock them up in Dachau near Munich. Now as 80% of the communists just happen to be Jews he had to lock up mostly Jews. Then German theatres and cinemas showing such things as homosexuality and pornography were closed down. These types of places were run by Jews as stated in the Jewish Influence in Germany section (also a good book which goes into great detail about this is Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany by Eckart Verlag). Hitler arrested the leaders of the trade unions who were causing all the strikes to happen and these leaders again just happen to be Jewish. Of course the international Jewish press slandered Hitler for arresting Jews but he was arresting enemies of the German people and communists who just happened to be Jews. If these trouble makers were Australian or American he would of placed them in Dachau but they weren’t they were Jewish.

The German Labour Front was created and Dr. Robert Ley was put in charge. Wages, working conditions and work contracts were all regulated and members of the Labour front grew to 20 million. Ley used the money confiscated from the trade unions to fund the ‘Strength Through Joy’ program. This program provided two cruise liners which would take hundreds of thousands of German’s on cruises to such places as Spain and the Norwegian fjords. The Strength Through Joy Program also subsidized the development of an affordable car, the Volkswagen Beetle. This mass production of the Beetle was built on the same procedures that Henry Ford used. In fact Henry Ford was an admirer of Hitler. 360,000 German people bought one of these cars in advance of its production. This was all done to bring middle-class leisure activities available to the masses.

"Thus with the new People's Car the motorcar will cease to be the distinguishing mark of a class of society possessing higher incomes, it will more and more become the general means of transport for the whole German people."Adolf Hitler, Motor Exhibition, Berlin, 18th February 1938

Construction of the first segment of the Autobahn was carried out in 1929 between Cologne and Bonn before Hitler came to power. But it was Hitler who carried out the implementation of the Autobahn road system from 1933 onwards and by 1941 3600km had been constructed. This had created jobs for over 200,000 people. When Hitler took power unemployment was at 6 million and by 1936 it was down to about 350,000. This reduction in unemployment was not achieved by building up Hitler’s armed forces as most people have been led to believe. It was achieved through building works such as the railroads, Autobahns, car production and lowering the workforce wages so that businesses could hire them again as the wages had been hiked up by the trade unionists which caused the unemployment in the first place.

Hitler brought laws to Germany which were for the betterment of the German people or you could say ‘a government by the people for the people’.

Housing for the German people received top priority in the Third Reich. During 1933-1937 more than 1,458,179 new houses were built to the highest standards of the time. Each house could not be over two stories high and had to have a small garden for growing flowers or vegetables, as Hitler did not want people to lose contact with the land. The building of apartments was discouraged. Rental payments on housing were not allowed to exceed 1/8 of an average worker's income. Today a 1/3 of a person’s wage is expended on their rent.

Interest-free loans of up to 1’000 RM (Reichsmark) were paid to newly married couples for the purchase of household goods. The loan was repayable at 1% per month, but for each child born, 25% of the loan was cancelled. Thus if a family had four children, the loan would have been considered paid in full. The same principle was applied in respect of home loans, which were issued for a period of ten years at a low rate of interest. The birth of each child also resulted in the cancellation of 25% of the loan up to the fourth child when the loan was cancelled. These interest free loans could also be offered by the western governments of today but they are not because they are under the control of the Rothschild Jewish bankers, the Federal Reserve, Bank of England and the IMF etc.

German farmers also benefited. Between 1933 and 1936 more than 91,000 farmsteads were built in Germany. In 1935 the Farm Inheritance Law was introduced. It ensured that all farms bigger than 15 acres could only be transferred by family inheritance.

All trade unions were united into one organization called Deutsche Arbeitsfront (German Labor Front). Workers' rights were protected by a Tribunal of Social Honor, which laid down conditions of employment. These regulations were superior to any comparable legislation in the world at that time -- and even to this day. As a result of the harmonious relationship between employer and employee, strike action vanished. The taxation of workers, particularly those with families, was sharply reduced.

The Organization Mutter and Kind (Mother and Child) provided for the welfare, health, safety and financial support of expectant mothers and mothers with children. Their needs were provided for at over 30,000 local centers, kindergartens, and nurseries. Kindergeld (child money) was paid to mothers of insufficient means.

Holiday camps were provided at subsidized rates, while sea trips on large cruise ships to foreign destinations were made possible through the Kraft durch Freude (Strength through Joy) program. These voyages were restricted to workers earning more than RM300 a month, with those earning RM200 or less receiving preference. The British Government would not allow these ships to dock in England for fear that their downtrodden workers would learn the truth about working conditions in Germany.

Most Christian denominations were tolerated in Hitler's Germany, and the two main churches, the Evangelical Lutheran and the Roman Catholic were subsidized by the state. On September 10, 1933 Hitler concluded a concordat with the Vatican.

Since churches concentrated on spiritual matters, rather than worldly affairs, worshippers returned in increasing numbers to their church. During the Third Reich 640 new churches were built. It was not uncommon for a pastor or priest to conclude his service with the words "Gott segne den Fuhrer" (God bless the Leader).

Germany was the first country in the world to ban vivisection, or any experimentation on live animals. With its great concern for animal conservation, and human treatment, a complete ban of vivisection was enacted in April 1933 with the Reichstierschutzgesetz (Reich Animal Protection Law).

Hermann Goring stated:

“An absolute and permanent ban on vivisection is not only a necessary law to protect animals and to show sympathy with their pain, but it is also a law for humanity itself…. I have therefore announced the immediate prohibition of vivisection and have made the practice a punishable offense in Prussia. Until such time as punishment is pronounced the culprit shall be lodged in a concentration camp”.

The Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Law for the Protection of Nature) was promulgated on June 26, 1935. It was one of the most advanced laws of its time and included the Dauerwald (long-term) concept which is still used today for the restoration of forests.

Regarding crime, one of the first acts Hitler undertook was to disarm the police and remove their rubber truncheons. He did this so that the people would feel less threatened and be more sympathetic to the role of the police. At the same time the laws regarding the private ownership of weapons were relaxed. Criminality soon dropped to very low levels, while drug offenses were unknown.

By giving social misfits and criminals jobs, Adolph Hitler was able to reduce the crime rate in Germany. In his 1976 book The Twelve-Year Reich, author R. Grunberger stated that there were significant drops in the rates of murder, robbery, theft, embezzlement and petty larceny during the Hitler years.

Many foreigners were impressed by the improved outlook and health of Germans, including Sir Arnold Wilson, a British M.P. who visited Germany seven times after Hitler came to power.

Infant mortality has been greatly reduced and is considerably inferior to that in Great Britain,” wrote Wilson. Tuberculosis and other diseases have noticeably diminished. The criminal courts have never had so little to do and the prisons have never had so few occupants. It is a pleasure to observe the physical aptitude of the German youth. Even the poorest persons are better clothed than was formerly the case, and their cheerful faces testify to the psychological improvement that has been wrought within them.”

I don’t think these are the policies of a madmen intent on world domination, do you?

In reality Hitler had created the greatest economic recovery in history were people went from starvation, unemployment and committing suicide to one of optimism, pride, employment, owning cars and going on vacation’s on cruise ships. If you stand this economic achievement against Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s, who took charge of America in 1933 and 5 years later the unemployment rate in America was 18% then Hitler would win by a country mile. But then again Hitler was not constrained by a Jewish banking dynasty that ran the country like Roosevelt was. Hitler was adored by the German people, more than any other Western leader.

"I will not build myself a villa in Switzerland, nor will I lay claim to any fund with which to fight criminality in this election campaign. Then after four years people shall judge whether the policy of ruining Germany has come to an end, whether Germany is rising again. I am ready to offer the hand to anyone even if previously he has misunderstood us if he will now join our Movement. But what we have won I shall know how to defend against those who for fourteen years have shown that all that they could do was destroy Germany. I have not taken this office for the sake of personal gain. For myself I desire nothing. Our purpose will always remain the same, and I am persuaded that this purpose which nothing can break will one day enable us to break down the distress of Germany." - Adolf Hitler-Stuttgart, 15th February 1933.

Hitler Speech on Community and Altruism

A new community is being built in Germany, and it is our most beautiful goal and aim. Those who can’t even see past their own nose deserve our pity more than anything else. It is the luck to help, which rewards those who commits themselves to this socialist state, and this commitment must happen every new winter. Our social welfare system is so much more than just charity. Because we do not say to the rich people: Please, give something to the poor. Instead we say: German people, help yourself! Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone must have the belief that there’s always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade. If one should say: Yes, but do I have to sacrifice a lot? That is the glory of giving! When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high…

Those are great words!

This recovery in Germany by Hitler did not go unnoticed by world leaders.

Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full employment public
works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas
colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.” (Henry C.K. Liu, “Nazism and the German Economic Miracle,” Asia Times (May 24, 2005).

Winston Churchill, who would later become Hitler’s enemy when German
economic power began to again challenge that of Great Britain, had this to say in 1935 — (before he became the spokesperson for the Jewish Focus group):
“In fifteen years that have followed this resolve, he [Hitler] has succeeded in restoring
Germany to the most powerful position in Europe, and not only has he restored the position of his country, but he has even, to a very great extent, reversed the results of the Great War… the vanquished are in the process of becoming the victors and the victors the vanquished… whatever else might be thought about these exploits they are certainly among the most remarkable in the whole history of the world.”

One may dislike Hitler’s system and yet admire his patriotic achievement. If our country
were defeated I should hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations.” — 
Winston Churchill, 1935

David Lloyd George (Prime Minister of Great Britain 1916-22) had this to say on visiting Hitler and Germany in 1936.

Whatever one may think of Hitler’s methods - and they are certainly not those of a parliamentary country, there can be no doubt that he has achieved a marvellous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude towards each other, and in their social and economic outlook.

He rightly claimed at Nuremberg that in four years his movement had made a new Germany.

It is not the Germany of the first decade that followed the war - broken, dejected and bowed down with a sense of apprehension and impotence. It is now full of hope and confidence, and of a renewed sense of determination to lead its own life without interference from any influence outside its own frontiers.

There is for the first time since the war a general sense of security. The people are more cheerful. There is a greater sense of general gaiety of spirit throughout the land. It is a happier Germany. I saw it everywhere, and Englishmen I met during my trip and who knew Germany well were very impressed with the change.

One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, as resolute will and a dauntless heart.

He is not merely in name but in fact the national Leader. He has made them safe against potential enemies by whom they were surrounded. He is also securing them against the constant dread of starvation which is one of the most poignant memories of the last years of the War and the first years of the Peace. Over 700,000 died of sheer hunger in those dark years. You can still see the effect in the physique of those who were born into that bleak world.

The fact that Hitler has rescued his country from the fear of repetition of that period of despair, penury and humiliation has given him an unchallenged authority in modern Germany.

Catholic and Protestant, Prussian and Bavarian, employer and workman, rich and poor, have been consolidated into one people. Religious, provincial and class origins no longer divide the nation. There is a passion for unity born of dire necessity.

I have never met a happier people than the Germans and Hitler is one of the greatest men”

In response to a telegram from Roosevelt who accused Hitler of aggression, Hitler gave a speech in the Reichstag on April 28 1939 in which he said, “I took the leadership of a state which was faced by complete ruin thanks to the promises of the outside world and the evil of its democratic regime… Billions of German savings accumulated in gold or foreign exchange during many years of peace were extorted from us. We lost our colonies. In 1933, I had in my country 7,000,000 unemployed, a few million part-time workers, millions of impoverished peasants, trade destroyed, commerce ruined; in short, general chaos.

Since then, Mr Roosevelt, I have only been able to fulfil one single task. I cannot feel myself responsible for a world, for this world took no interest in the pitiful fate of my people. I have regarded myself as called upon by Providence to serve my own people alone and to deliver them from their frightful misery. Thus, for the past six and one half years, I have lived day and night for the single task of awakening the powers of my people in face of our desertion by the rest of the world, and of developing these powers to the utmost and for utilizing them for the salvation of our community”.

On March, 29th, 1936, the German nation was given the opportunity to express their approval or disapproval of the National Socialist state. It was an entirely free election without fear or intimidation with adequate provision made for monitoring by neutral observers. Total qualified votes 45,453,691 : Total votes cast 45,001,489 (99%) : Votes 'no' or invalid 540,211 : Votes for Hitler's NSDAP 44,461,278 (98.8%).







Jewish Zionists declare war on Germany

In the beginning the Rothschild Jewish banking dynasty funded Hitler and Germany but then Hitler removed the Jewish bankers from his country because of the debt his country would have gotten into if he had borrowed money from them for the German economy. Germany then created its own money the ‘Reichmark’ and they had no interest to pay to the private Jewish bankers. This is how the German economy recovered from being 6 million unemployed when Hitler came to power (1933) to being 300,000 unemployed just two years later.

You see the big secret is the Rothschild Jewish Zionists control countries through the central banks which they own as we have seen through the Federal Reserve in America. But if a country removes this Jewish grip on their central bank (Germany) or refuses to have one (Libya, Iraq, Iran, America 1812) then a war is brought against them.

But the History of WW2 that we are brainwashed with is a Jewish\American\British version which is far from the real truth.

After Adolf Hitler becomes Chancellor of Germany in 1933 Jewish Zionists immediately seek his complete destruction even though he had not done anything against any Jews in Germany at this point. They wanted his destruction because he had removed them or was going to remove them from their position of power and influence in Germany. This declaration of war by the Jews against Germany was in many newspapers at that time in 1933.

We have been at war with him (Hitler) from the day that he gained power” stated the London Jewish Chronicle May 8, 1942 in its “Sermon of the Week.”

Rabbi M. Perlzweig, head of the British Section of the World Jewish Congress, speaking in Canada, stated: “The World Jewish Congress has been at war with Germany for seven years.” (Toronto Evening Telegram, February 26, 1940).



Hitler also removed Jews from all positions in government, media, education and banks, which they had been dominating up until that point.

Because of this World Jewry declares war on Germany in 1933. Jews around the world launched a global economic boycott of German goods in an effort to economically strangle Germany to death and topple Hitler’s new government even though Germany had done nothing against the Jews at this point in time. Many Germans would have starved if Germany could not export any German goods, but the Jews wouldn’t care about that they just wanted their power restored in Germany.

Above a mass Jewish rally in New York 1933 with a call to boycott German goods.

This Jewish boycott was the headlines in many newspapers of the time. International Jewry declared itself at war with Hitler and Germany. As the Jews dominated the western media it instigated a hate propaganda campaign against Hitler and Germany. This was done to turn the world against Germany and make it out to be evil. The Jewish press did a similar thing during World War 1. The German leaders had no way of acting against these smears and propaganda and so the people of the world believed theses lies.

In retaliation Germans boycotted Jewish shops on April 1st 1933 for one day and they have been slated and demonised for it ever since. Although the Jewish boycott against Germany lasted 8 years.

As an example of the lies purported by the Jews let’s look at a speech given by a leading Jew on the radio just after Hitler became Chancellor. Samuel Untermeyer was elected President of “International Jewish Federation. In August 1933 Untermeyer gave a radio address over station WABC in New York City, during which he announced the Jewish declaration of war against Germany.

Untermeyer’s (above) inflammatory speech was just one very big lie. In the speech he declared that Germany wanted to wipe out the Jewish race although no one in Germany had ever made such a threat. This was 1933 when Hitler was not even in total charge of Germany. He accused the Hitler and his leaders of committing unheard of cruelties and atrocities against the Jews in Germany, though, in reality, nothing bad had happened to the Jews by the time he was giving his speech. Untermeyer’s was one of many leading Jewish hate mongers who just wanted to wipe Germany of the map. If you want to read this speech in full it can easily be found on the internet.

"Each of you, Jew and Gentile alike, who has not already enlisted in this sacred war should do so now and here. It is not sufficient that you should buy no goods made in Germany. You must refuse to deal with any merchant or shopkeeper who sells any German-made goods or who patronises German ships or shipping.... we will undermine the Hitler regime and bring the German people to their senses by destroying their export trade on which their very existence depends." - Samuel Untermeyer, in a Radio Broadcast on WABC, New York (August 6, 1933, reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933)

Germany is our public enemy number one. It is our object to declare war without mercy against her”, - Bernard Lecache (Jewish), President of the World Jewish League 1932.

Another leading Jew Theodore Kaufman produced a 100 page book named ‘Germany Must Perish’ calling for the complete destruction of the German people and the eradication of the Germans from the earth. He even produces a map in his pamphlet were Germany does not exist. But Hitler saying things about Jews is not tolerated. Imagine someone producing a book titled ‘Jews must Perish’, the media would have a field day and you would be thrown in prison but it is ok for the Jews to say it.

Dr. Josef Goebbels stated:

Thanks to the Jew Kaufmann we Germans know only too well what to expect in case of defeat. Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war”.

In 1944 another book was written which advocated the mass psychological brainwashing of the German people. It was called ‘What to do with Germany’ and was written by Jew Louis Nizer.

Nizer was a wealthy Jewish lawyer from New York and was also a colleague of Theodore Kaufmann and Henry Morgenthau, FDR’s Secretary of the Treasury and the author of the Morgenthau Plan. Nizer was in favour of absolute brainwashing of the German people, turning them into confirmative Zombies if you like.

Look at this racist quote from the book ‘What to do with Germany’ by Jew Louis Nizer:

There are those who cry for the extermination of the entire German race, they should sterilise the race and let it die out. There is the breeding out theory which would scatter the Germans and mix them with other races. We should break Germany up in to smaller impotent states”

Look at the above racist, genocidal statements which were said before any alleged holocaust was known about. Non-Jews could not get away with saying the above statements about Jews. There is one law for the Jews and another for the gentiles (the rest of mankind). Even in any of Hitler’s speeches did he say words similar to the above about the Jews such as ‘sterilise the entire race’. In fact no order or document from Hitler as ever been found which states that Jews must be exterminated or gassed.

The Jews went all out in one of the most frantic, malicious wars of propaganda a gullible and uncomprehending world has ever witnessed. In short, the Jews declared Total War on Germany and Hitler— financially, with propaganda, militarily, economically, racially, and in every other aspect that was in their power— and that power as we shall see, was formidable. Before Hitler would, or could, even lift a finger against them, the Jews were ready and wasted no time in launching a massive world-wide campaign against him. To illustrate this obvious fact we are again going to quote the Jews themselves, and their press in a limited sampling. There are volumes of evidence, but these few quotes should illustrate the point conclusively.

Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jew-communist and founder of the Irgun terrorist organization wrote in the January 1934 issue of Natcha Retch: “The fight against Germany has been carried on for months by every Jewish community, conference, congress, trade organization, by every Jew in the world. There is reason to believe that our part in the struggle will be of general value. We shall let loose a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany’s ambition is to become a great nation again, to reconquer her lost territories and colonies. Our Jewish interests on the other hand demand the complete destruction of Germany. The German nation is collectively and individually a danger to us Jews.”

Hitler, whose concern was not only for the Germans, understood the deadly program of the parasitic Jew. He pleaded in vain with England not to play the Jewish game. Speaking in September of 1939, he said:

On numerous occasions I have offered the friendship of the German people to England and the English people. My entire policy was built upon the idea of this understanding. I was always rebuffed… We know that the British people as a whole cannot be made responsible. It is that Jewish plutocratic and democratic ruling class which hates our Reich.”





Let’s look at some more statements from leading Jews who wanted to wipe Germany and her people from existence.

"Germany is the enemy of Judaism and must be pursued with deadly hatred. The goal of Judaism of today is a merciless campaign against all German peoples and the complete destruction of the nation. We demand a complete blockade of trade, the importation of raw materials stopped, and retaliation towards every German, woman and child." (Jewish professor A. Kulischer, October, 1937)

"Kill the Germans, wherever you find them! Every German is our moral enemy. Have no mercy on women, children, or the aged! Kill every German -- wipe them out!" (Llya Ehrenburg, Glaser, p. 111).

"Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30-year War." (Das Morgenthau-Tagebuch, The Morgenthau Dairy, p. 11)

We Jews must destroy, destroy, destroy them, not only with the boycott, but politically, supporting all existing forces against them to isolate Germany from the civilized world...our enemy [Germany] must be destroyed." (Speech by Vladimir Jabotinsky, a Polish Jew, on June 16, 1933)

Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but soon”. - Emil Ludwig Cohn (Jewish) in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book The New Holy Alliance) 

You could say that this was the start of World War 2 because the Jewish bankers, Zionists and advisors to the British and American governments did everything in their power to bring about the defeat and total destruction of Germany. Yes Hitler wanted to move the Jews out of Germany because as already explained they were bringing Germany and its economy down. So contrary to what people have been taught by the leftist Jewish media in the western world it was the Jews who wanted to exterminate the German race and not the other way about.

The following is a video on Youtube about the Jewish war against Germany: https: //youtu.be/rygcAoiw_lI

Below is some leading newspaper articles from the time were the Jews are advocating the destruction of Germany even from 1933 when Hitler and Germany had not done anything against the Jews.

The Israeli people around the world declare economic and financial war against Germany. Fourteen million Jews stand together as one man, to declare war against Germany. The Jewish wholesaler will forsake his firm, the banker his stock exchange, the merchant his commerce and the pauper his pitiful shed in order to join together in a holy war against Hitler's people”. - Daily Express, March 24, 1933.

"The millions of Jews who live in America, England and France, North and South Africa, and, not to forget those in Palestine, are determined to bring the war of annihilation against Germany to its final end." (The Jewish newspaper, Central Blad Voor Israeliten in Nederland, September 13, 1939)

"The fight against Germany has now been waged for months by every Jewish community, on every conference, in all labor unions and by every single Jew in the world. There are reasons for the assumption that our share in this fight is of general importance. We shall start a spiritual and material war of the whole world against Germany. Germany is striving to become once again a great nation, and to recover her lost territories as well as her colonies. But our Jewish interests call for the complete destruction of Germany" (Valadimir Jabotinsky, in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934).

Look at all the above comments by Jews towards Germany and her people. This was all said before anything bad had ever happened to the Jews in Germany. So the question is why did the Jewish Zionists hate Germany so much. It is simple as mentioned earlier Hitler and Germany removed the Jews influence from every area of German life. They were removed from trade, banking, stock market, media, trade unions, courts etc. The Jews then came up with the lie that Hitler wanted a blond Aryan race only, he didn’t he just wanted it free from Jewish influence which is what Russia did after 1881 but the Jews got revenge on the Czar and the Russian people with the Jewish led Bolshevik revolution as we seen earlier. The Jews biggest loss in Germany was in banking as we will soon discover.

This act of treachery leads to widespread dislike of Jews in Germany and foments tension between Jews and German Gentiles.

For this act, for this declaration of war by the Jewish Zionists on Germany and for the Jews’ well-known support for Communism and substantial involvement in the bloody Bolshevik Revolution, the Nazis declare Jews “enemies of the state” eventually interning them in concentration camps and labour camps during the Second World War.

Almost the same thing happened to Japanese-Americans in America after Pearl Harbour. Although, unlike the Jews, Japanese people never waged an economic war on America, they were interned in American concentration camps simply for their ethnicity. About 100,000 Japanese were interred by America. It is ok for America to do that but not Germany.

What does not get publicised much is that America also interred about 10,000 German Americans into various concentration camps around America between 1941 and 1948. These Germans were just normal workers who had been born in the USA. It is ok for America to do it but Germany doing it to the Jews was just too much to take and we have been pounded with it ever since in books, movies, documentaries etc.

Look at the Jews who influenced the American president to destroy Germany. Ben Cohen, Jewish, was a member of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Brain Trust. James Warburg, the Jewish financial adviser to Franklin D. Roosevelt, was a son of Paul Warburg, the "father" of the Federal Reserve System. Herbert Feis was the Jewish Economic Advisor for International Affairs to the U.S. Department of State in the Roosevelt administration, while Bernard Baruch was the president's Jewish Economic Adviser under F.D.R., and Henry Morgenthau, Jr., another Jew, was the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury during the Roosevelt administration, as was his protégé in the U.S. Treasury Department, Harry Dexter White, the son of Jewish Lithuanian immigrants.

In fact Jew Henry Morgenthau came up with a plan to destroy Germany and it was called ‘The Morgenthau Plan’. The plan called for Germany to be partitioned into small independent states, with part of Germany to go to Russia and parts to other countries, including Poland.

Other groups of Jews wanted to exterminate the Germans by starvation. A notorious advocate of the method was Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury in the Roosevelt Administration. The following quotation is from the memoirs of Cordell Hull, who was Secretary of State in the same administration.

Morgenthau’s plan, I added, would wipe out everything in Germany except land, and the Germans would have to live on the land. This meant that only 60% of the German population could support themselves on the German land, and the other 40% would die.”

U.S. Senator William Langer of North Dakota said of the Morgenthau plan, and his remarks are entered in the Congressional Record, April 18, 1946: “Mr. Morgenthau now stands convicted before the conscience of the world as an instigator of systematic annihilation of the German speaking people. The record further proves beyond any question of doubt, that these fanatical and reactionary high priests of hate and vengeance will never be able to defend their conspiracy before the bar of human reason and human decency.”

When the Stalin and the Soviet regime were almost defeated he could count on the communist Roosevelt to help him. The Communist Jews controlled Roosevelt and what they did not want was for Hitler to crush Communism in its tracks in Russia. The American President through the Lend & Lease act provided the Soviets in WW2 with the following:

21,795 planes

12,056 tanks

460,873 vehicles

8,000 antiaircraft guns

5,000 antitank guns

132,000 machine-guns

472 million artillery shells

29 tankers

433 combat ships and gunboats

4,478,000 tons of food supplies

Britain supplied the Soviets with 5,800 planes, 4,292 tanks, and 12 minesweepers. Canada supplied 1,188 tanks and 842 armoured cars.

This help from America was no surprise because 8 of FDR’s closest advisors were the communist Jews Bernard Baruch, Felix Frankfurter, Harry Hopkins, Harry Dexter, Henry Morgenthau, Samuel Untermeyer and Rabbi Stephen Wise as well as many more and these all had hate and hostility towards Germany. I will state again that it was the Jewish Zionist bankers who wanted to wipe Germany of the map. Without this assistance from America the Soviets would have been defeated and communism would have been eradicated. They would have been no Cold War and no communist takeover of Eastern Europe. Ten years later America and Britain would be fighting a Cold War against the Soviet Union and they will try to get West Germany onto their side.

At this time America and Germany were not at war with each other. Hitler had never made any threat towards America. Helping the Soviets like this was like a declaration of war against Germany.



Germanys new Financial System

When Hitler came to power Germany was bankrupt and massively in debt. But as stated earlier the unemployment went from 6 million when Hitler came to power to 300,000 two years later and this was not from armament spending as we in the western world have been led to believe.

Through an independent monetary policy of sovereign credit and a full employment public
works program, the Third Reich was able to turn a bankrupt Germany, stripped of overseas
colonies, into the strongest economy in Europe within four years, even before armament spending began.” (Henry C.K. Liu, “Nazism and the German Economic Miracle,” Asia Times (May 24, 2005).

The German Labour Front was created and Dr. Robert Ley was put in charge. Wages, working conditions and work contracts were all regulated and members of the Labour front grew to 20 million. Ley used the money confiscated from the trade unions to fund the ‘Strength through Joy’ program. This program provided two cruise liners which would take hundreds of thousands of German’s on cruises to such places as Spain and the Norwegian fjords. The Strength through Joy Program also subsidized the development of an affordable car, the Volkswagen Beetle. This mass production of the Beetle was built on the same procedures that Henry Ford used. In fact Henry Ford was an admirer of Hitler. 360,000 German people bought one of these cars in advance of its production. This was all done to bring middle-class leisure activities available to the masses.

Construction of the first segment of the Autobahn was carried out in 1929 between Cologne and Bonn before Hitler came to power. But it was Hitler who carried out the implementation of the Autobahn road system from 1933 onwards and by 1941 3600km had been constructed. This had created jobs for over 200,000 people. When Hitler took power unemployment was at 6 million and by 1936 it was down to about 350,000. This reduction in unemployment was not achieved by building up Hitler’s armed forces as most people have been led to believe. It was achieved through building works such as the railroads, Autobahns, car production and lowering the workforce wages so that businesses could hire them again as the wages had been hiked up by the trade unionists which caused the unemployment in the first place.

Hitler brought laws to Germany which were for the betterment of the German people or you could say ‘a government by the people for the people’.

Housing for the German people received top priority in the Third Reich. During 1933-1937 more than 1,458,179 new houses were built to the highest standards of the time. Each house could not be over two stories high and had to have a small garden for growing flowers or vegetables, as Hitler did not want people to lose contact with the land. The building of apartments was discouraged. Rental payments on housing were not allowed to exceed 1/8 of an average worker's income. Today a 1/3 of a person’s wage is expended on their rent.

Interest-free loans of up to 1’000 RM (Reichmark) were paid to newly married couples for the purchase of household goods. The loan was repayable at 1% per month, but for each child born, 25% of the loan was cancelled. Thus if a family had four children, the loan would have been considered paid in full. The same principle was applied in respect of home loans, which were issued for a period of ten years at a low rate of interest. The birth of each child also resulted in the cancellation of 25% of the loan up to the fourth child when the loan was cancelled. These interest free loans could also be offered by the western governments of today but they are not because they are under the control of the Rothschild Jewish bankers, the Federal Reserve, Bank of England and the IMF etc.

German farmers also benefited. Between 1933 and 1936 more than 91,000 farmsteads were built in Germany. In 1935 the Farm Inheritance Law was introduced. It ensured that all farms bigger than 15 acres could only be transferred by family inheritance.

All trade unions were united into one organization called Deutsche Arbeitsfront (German Labour Front). Workers' rights were protected by a Tribunal of Social Honour, which laid down conditions of employment. These regulations were superior to any comparable legislation in the world at that time -- and even to this day. As a result of the harmonious relationship between employer and employee, strike action vanished. The taxation of workers, particularly those with families, was sharply reduced.

The Organization Mutter and Kind (Mother and Child) provided for the welfare, health, safety and financial support of expectant mothers and mothers with children. Their needs were provided for at over 30,000 local centers, kindergartens, and nurseries. Kindergeld (child money) was paid to mothers of insufficient means.

Holiday camps were provided at subsidized rates, while sea trips on large cruise ships to foreign destinations were made possible through the Kraft durch Freude (Strength through Joy) program. These voyages were restricted to workers earning more than RM300 a month, with those earning RM200 or less receiving preference. The British Government would not allow these ships to dock in England for fear that their downtrodden workers would learn the truth about working conditions in Germany.

Most Christian denominations were tolerated in Hitler's Germany, and the two main churches, the Evangelical Lutheran and the Roman Catholic were subsidized by the state. On September 10, 1933 Hitler concluded a concordat with the Vatican.

Since churches concentrated on spiritual matters, rather than worldly affairs, worshippers returned in increasing numbers to their church. During the Third Reich 640 new churches were built. It was not uncommon for a pastor or priest to conclude his service with the words "Gott segne den Fuhrer" (God bless the Leader).

The protection of animal rights was a major concern of the National Socialists, who passed a law to that effect, namely the Reichstierschutzgesetz (Reich Animal Protection Law). The Reichsnaturschutzgesetz (Reich Law for the Protection of Nature) was promulgated on June 26, 1935. It was one of the most advanced laws of its time and included the Dauerwald (long-term) concept which is still used today for the restoration of forests.

Hermann Goring has stated:

An absolute and permanent ban on vivisection is not only a necessary law to protect animals and to show sympathy with their pain, but it is also a law for humanity itself…. I have therefore announced the immediate prohibition of vivisection and have made the practice a punishable offense in Prussia”.

Regarding crime, one of the first acts Hitler undertook was to disarm the police and remove their rubber truncheons. He did this so that the people would feel less threatened and be more sympathetic to the role of the police. At the same time the laws regarding the private ownership of weapons were relaxed. Criminality soon dropped to very low levels, while drug offenses were unknown.

By giving social misfits and criminals jobs, Adolph Hitler was able to reduce the crime rate in Germany. In his 1976 book The Twelve-Year Reich, author R. Grunberger stated that there were significant drops in the rates of murder, robbery, theft, embezzlement and petty larceny during the Hitler years.

Many foreigners were impressed by the improved outlook and health of Germans, including Sir Arnold Wilson, a British M.P. who visited Germany seven times after Hitler came to power.

Infant mortality has been greatly reduced and is considerably inferior to that in Great Britain,” wrote Wilson. Tuberculosis and other diseases have noticeably diminished. The criminal courts have never had so little to do and the prisons have never had so few occupants. It is a pleasure to observe the physical aptitude of the German youth. Even the poorest persons are better clothed than was formerly the case, and their cheerful faces testify to the psychological improvement that has been wrought within them.”

I don’t think these are the policies of a madmen intent on world domination, do you?

Winston Churchill, who would later become Hitler’s enemy when German
economic power began to again challenge that of Great Britain, had this to say in 1935 — (before he became the spokesperson for the Jewish Focus group):
“In fifteen years that have followed this resolve, he [Hitler] has succeeded in restoring
Germany to the most powerful position in Europe, and not only has he restored the position of his country, but he has even, to a very great extent, reversed the results of the Great War… the vanquished are in the process of becoming the victors and the victors the vanquished… whatever else might be thought about these exploits they are certainly among the most remarkable in the whole history of the world.”

One may dislike Hitler’s system and yet admire his patriotic achievement. If our country
were defeated I should hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations.” — 
Winston Churchill, 1935.

Look at the above words by Churchill towards Hitler, were did it all go wrong. It all changed when Churchill was personally financed by a Jewish Focus group who paid him huge sums of money. This Focus group was led by Jewish industrialist Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. For his payments he had to do everything he could to wage war against Germany and this would include advising Poland not to agree any concessions with Hitler with regards to Danzig or the Polish Corridor.

David Lloyd George (Prime Minister of Great Britain 1916-22) had this to say on visiting Hitler and Germany in 1936.

Whatever one may think of Hitler’s methods - and they are certainly not those of a parliamentary country, there can be no doubt that he has achieved a marvellous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude towards each other, and in their social and economic outlook. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, as resolute will and a dauntless heart. I have never met a happier people than the Germans and Hitler is one of the greatest men”.

Far from being the ruthless and cruel dictatorship that we have also been falsely led to believe, the political system of the National Socialists could best be described as “government of the people, by the people and for the people” (the very thing that America allegedly stands for, but does not) with a leader at the helm who represented the German people’s interests and their welfare, and who could not be bought and paid for, and did NOT represent “globalist” interests.

Canadian researcher Dr. Henry Makow (who is Jewish himself) says the main reason why the bankers arranged for a world war against Germany was that Hitler sidestepped the bankers by creating his own money, thereby freeing the German people. Worse, this freedom and prosperity threatened to spread to other nations. Hitler had to be stopped!

In Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People (1984), Sheldon Emry commented:

Germany issued debt-free and interest-free money from 1935 on, which accounts for Germany’s startling rise from the depression to a world power in five years. The German government financed its entire operations from 1935 to 1945 without gold, and without debt. It took the entire Capitalist and Communist world to destroy the German revolution, and bring Europe back under the heel of the Bankers”.

Such history of money does not appear in public or school textbooks today.

In 1938, American Jew Bernard Baruch said, “We are going to lick that fellow Hitler. He isn’t going to get away with it”.

Churchill to Lord Robert Boothby, as quoted in: Sidney Rogerson, Propaganda in the Next War. “Germany’s unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world’s trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance (Jewish Bankers) its opportunity to profit.”

In the book entitled ‘The New Babylon, Those Who Reign Supreme by Michael Collins Piper’ he states

Adolf Hitler himself was, in fact, the first major figure of modern times targeted for destruction precisely because of the policies that he sought to institute economic and social policies that were designed to diminish the role of international Jewish finance in controlling and directing the course of Germany’s—and Europe’s—future”, “The reason Hitler was targeted for destruction was that Hitler was asserting German national sovereignty in the face of the Jewish plutocracy and what is referred to today as the New World Order”.

President Harry Truman on July 21, 1947 said “The Jews have no sense of proportion, nor do they have any judgment on world affairs. The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as [postwar] displaced Persons as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power—physical, financial or political—neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog”.

Even the Chinese know this. The book Currency Wars, written by Song Hongbing, claims that behind world-changing events like the battle of Waterloo, WW2, President Kennedy's assassination, and the deep recession in Asia during the 1990s stood an intricate conspiracy aimed at increasing Jews' wealth and influence. In fact he claims that almost every defining historical moment has been instigated by Jewish bankers, and mainly the Rothschild family, which Song says dominates the global banking system, including the US Federal Reserve System.

Below is a another piece written by John Kaminski (johnkaminski.org) who is an American writer, author and it clearly sustains the notion that the Rothschild and Jewish bankers will destroy any country that tries to run its own central bank and resists the Jewish control of their finances.

The reason that you can't see what is going on in the world is because of the brainwashing of Jewish media, which are owned by the masterminds committing the crimes who have brazenly and cleverly inverted good with bad, and liberty with tyranny. And the ignorant public nods approvingly, like bobblehead dolls unable to perceive that this deception makes a few people rich and a lot of people dead. When you analyze the pattern of wars during the past two millennia, the modus operandi becomes clear: countries with their own national bank, working for the benefit of their own citizens, are swallowed up, bludgeoned into submission by the international financial behemoth that sinks its fangs into healthy nations that are suddenly declared evil by those with the power to poison millions of minds with a single surprising and false bulletin. Think Iraqi weapons of mass destruction or Germans gassing 6 million Jews, two deliberate lies that sealed the fate of millions of innocent people. This is the political pattern ascendant in the world today, as it has been dominant for at least the past 400 years, or since the Jews wormed their way back into Britain using their trademark techniques of bribery, blackmail and murder. When you realize that the serial obliterations of Libya, Syria, and Iraq — and earlier, that of Germany, Japan and Italy in World War II — were all because these countries had their own honest banking systems, and refused to be swallowed up by the criminal Rothschild central bank scam which robs countries of their hard earned money — you will begin to understand how you have been swindled throughout your lifetime by lying newspapers and fatheaded commentators in the pay of the criminal bankers themselves who have convinced you that you have been experiencing freedom when in reality you are locked in the prison of usury and giving away more than half the earnings of your labor to goons who create money out of nothing and then steal even more from everybody on the planet. Stephen Goodson's A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind (2014) is a clear exposition of how Jewish bankers have swallowed up the world with their diabolical lending scheme. When you realize the evil and destructive nature of this scam that has fooled absolutely everyone, you will realize that the United States of America is not only on the wrong side of history, but principally responsible for the destruction of the human race. You will realize that all the wars America has fought have served to impose tyranny on luckless countries where freedom had previously existed, especially in Russia and in Germany. And all that disingenuous rhetoric about democracy and liberty has merely facilitated a tidal wave of lies engulfing everyone in the suffocating debt prison of fractional reserve lending. This becomes obvious when you realize that all the wars of both today and yesterday, for as far back as you care to calculate, have always been engineered by the most powerful central bank in the world against countries attempting to avoid its malignant control. Jews have always targeted all countries without a central bank for robbery and destruction, just as they are doing at this very moment”, - John Kaminski, American writer and journalist - johnkaminski.org

Canadian researcher Dr. Henry Makow (who is Jewish himself) says the main reason why the bankers arranged for a world war against Germany was that Hitler sidestepped the Jewish bankers by creating his own money, thereby freeing the German people. Worse, this freedom and prosperity threatened to spread to other nations. Hitler had to be stopped!

What causes hyper-inflation is uncontrolled speculation. When speculation is coupled with debt (owed to private banking cartels) the result is disaster. On the other hand, when a government issues currency in carefully measured ways, it causes supply and demand to increase together, leaving prices unaffected. Hence there is no inflation, no debt, no unemployment, and no need for income taxes. Naturally this terrifies the bankers, since it eliminates their powers. It also terrifies Jews, since their control of banking allows them to buy the media, the government, and everything else”, - Henry Makov PhD, Author - https://www.henrymakow.com

Hitler took over the privilege of manufacturing money, and not only physical moneys, but also financial ones. He took over the machinery of falsification and put it to work for the benefit of the people. Can you possibly imagine what would have come if this had infected a number of other states?” - From the 1938 interrogation of C. G. Rakovsky, one of the founders of Soviet Bolshevism and a Trotsky intimate. Rakovsky was tried in show trials in the USSR under Stalin.

Hitler was now his own banker, but having departed from the fold of international swindlers and usurers he would, like Napoléon Bonaparte, who in 1800 had established the Banque de France as a state bank, suffer the same fate; an unnecessary war followed by the ruination of his people and country. It was this event which triggered World War II – the realization by the Rothschild’s that universal replication of Germany’s usury-free state banking system would permanently destroy their evil financial empire. In order to provide the Poles with a free hand, which would enable them to antagonize and provoke the Germans, a deceitful and worthless offer to guarantee Poland’s sovereignty was given by Great Britain on 31 March 1939”From Stephen Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

In reality Hitler had created the greatest economic recovery in history were people went from starvation, unemployment and committing suicide to one of optimism, pride, employment, owning cars and going on vacation’s on cruise ships. If you stand this economic achievement against Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s, who took charge of America in 1933 and 5 years later the unemployment rate in America was 18% then Hitler would win by a country mile. But then again Hitler was not constrained by a Jewish banking dynasty that ran the country as America was. See what happens when a country frees themselves of the Rothschild Illuminati banking control. Look at the difference between Germany (free from Jewish Banking control) in 1935 and America (in a Great Depression and under Jewish banking control). That’s why the Illuminati Zionists had to destroy Germany because if other countries followed Germany’s example that would be the end of the Jewish control.



Churchill, the Warmonger

Don’t believe the hype about Winston Churchill as the saviour of Great Britain during World War 2. He was a disaster for the British Empire, Europe and western civilisation and practically handed Stalin Eastern Europe on a plate after WW2. Winston Churchill was a warmonger of the first order. He loved war and thought himself a brilliant tactician. But the truth is his bumbling decisions made during war or to start a war cost the lives of millions of human beings. He bankrupted Great Britain during WW2 and thereafter owed millions to America.

Killing civilians meant nothing to Churchill. In 1919 Churchill had the navy force a hunger blockade on Germany for 8 months after the war had finished which led to the deaths through hunger and malnutrition of up to 2 million German civilians mostly of which were women and children. He also had a hand in the sinking of the Lusitania as you will know if you read the WW1 section.

During WW1 the Turkish Ottoman Empire was allies with Germany and Churchill believed that knocking the Ottomans out of the war would weaken Germany. The Dardanelles is a 60-mile-long strip of water that divides Europe from Asia. It was Churchill’s plan to attack Constantinople (now Istanbul), the capital of the Ottoman Empire through the Dardanelles and a ground invasion at Gallipoli. So in February 1915 the British and French began the assault. It was a disaster. Britain lost 205,000 (8700 Australians) the French 47,000 and the Turks lost about 250,000. Churchill resigned his position with the admiralty after being demoted.

Churchill had no principles and on entering politics in 1900 he joined the conservatives as his father was a Tory. Then in 1904 he left the Tories and joined the Liberal party and when they went into decline he joined the Conservatives again. Churchill hated communism, especially Bolshevism in Russia and spoke out against it many times but when World War 2 came along he jumped onto the side of Communist Russia and Stalin to destroy Germany and helped bring communism to Europe.

While Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister it was Churchill’s plan to invade Norway but this failed and Chamberlain had to resign and then unbelievably they gave the position of Prime Minister to Churchill. Churchill also rejected Hitler's several peace offers. Churchill wanted war and his number one objective was to get America into the war because Britain would never have defeated Germany. I would also suggest that had the American army had its D-Day in France in 1940 then it to would have gone the same way as the French and British army and lost to the Wehrmacht.



Churchill uses Chemical Weapons

Evidence suggests that Winston Churchill was a genocidal maniac. He is fawned over in Britain and held up as a hero of the nation. He was voted ‘Greatest Briton’ of all time. But the facts are that most people do not know the real history of Churchill. When you look at Churchill he looks like someone’s sweet and kind grandfather, but you should never judge a book by the cover.

The use of chemical weapons by any country will outraged the world. But did you know that Winston Churchill was a powerful supporter for using chemical weapons and did use them. Yes this great British, so called hero wanted to kill people with Chemical weapons. That says a lot about the morality of the man and this was not his finest hour.

In 1917, following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire, the British occupied Iraq and established a colonial government. The Arab and Kurdish people of Iraq resisted the British occupation, and by 1920 this had developed into a full scale national revolt. Churchill then used the British RAF to bomb the Iraqis into submission. The RAF "flew missions totalling 4,008 hours, dropped 97 tons of bombs and fired 183,861 rounds for the loss of nine men killed, seven wounded and 11 aircraft destroyed behind rebel lines". The RAF bombing killed 9,000 Iraqis. This was the first use of terror bombing against civilians and would be used against Germany 20 years later. One of the RAF pilots in Iraq was Arthur Harris, who would later achieve fame directing the bomber offensive against Germany in the Second World War. Known to his friends as Bomber and to his enemies as Butcher, he first practised his trade against Kurdish villages in Iraq.

The Arab and Kurd now know what real bombing means within 45 minutes a full-sized village can be practically wiped out, and a third of its inhabitants killed or injured, by four or five machines which offer them no real target, no opportunity for glory as warriors, no effective means of escape”. – Arthur ‘Bomber’ Harris.

At the time Churchill was Secretary for War and Air. It is said that poison gas may have been used by Churchill to quell the Arab uprising.

Henry Gonzalez, US Congressman, referred to this in the House of Representatives on March 24, 1992: "But there again, where is the moral right? The first one to use gas against Arabs was Winston Churchill, the British, in the early 1920's. They were Iraq Arabs they used them against."

After the First World War Churchill was appointed as Minister of War and Air by David Lloyd George. In May 1919, Churchill gave orders for the British troops to use chemical weapons during the campaign to subdue Afghanistan. When the India Office objected to the policy, Churchill replied: "The objections of the India Office to the use of gas against natives are unreasonable. Gas is a more merciful weapon than high explosive shell and compels an enemy to accept a decision with less loss of life than any other agency of war. The moral effect is also very great. There can be no conceivable reason why it should not be resorted to."

Winston S Churchill: departmental minute (Churchill papers: 16/16) May 12 1919, War Office: “I do not understand this squeamishness about the use of gas. We have definitely adopted the position at the Peace Conference of arguing in favour of the retention of gas as a permanent method of warfare. It is sheer affectation to lacerate a man with the poisonous fragment of a bursting shell and to boggle at making his eyes water by means of lachrymatory gas. I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes. The moral effect should be so good that the loss of life should be reduced to a minimum. It is not necessary to use only the most deadly gases: gases can be used which cause great inconvenience and would spread a lively terror and yet would leave no serious permanent effects on most of those affected.”

In the summer of 1919 Churchill planned and executed a sustained chemical attack on northern Russia against the Bolshevik regime using the ‘M Device’, an exploding shell containing a highly toxic gas.

It was to be used against the Red Army who were involved in fighting against invading forces hostile to the Bolshevik Jewish Revolution. He was supported in this by Sir Keith Price, the head of the chemical warfare, at Porton Down. Price said "I believe if you got home only once with the Gas you would find no more Bolshies this side of Vologda”.

British aerial attacks using the ‘M Device’ began on 27 August 1919. The Bolshevik-held villages that were attacked were: Emsta, Chunova, Vikhtova, Pocha, Chorga, Tavoigor and Zapolki. During this period 506 gas bombs were dropped on the Bolshevik Red Army. Lieutenant Donald Grantham interviewed Bolshevik prisoners about these attacks. One man named Boctroff said the soldiers "did not know what the cloud was and ran into it and some were overpowered in the cloud and died there; the others staggered about for a short time and then fell down and died".

Below is part of a memo sent by Churchill to General Ismay about the possibility of using chemical weapons (poisoned gas) against Germany. General Hastings Lionel Ismay was Winston Churchill's chief military assistant during the Second World War.

I want you to think very seriously over this question of poison gas. I would not use it unless it could be shown either that (a) it was life or death for us, or (b) that it would shorten the war by a year. It is absurd to consider morality on this topic when everybody used it in the last war without a word of complaint. If the bombardment of London became a serious nuisance and great rockets with far-reaching and devastating effect fell on many centres of Government and labour, I should be prepared to do anything that would hit the enemy in a murderous place. I may certainly have to ask you to support me in using poison gas. We could drench the cities of the Ruhr and many other cities in Germany in such a way that most of the population would be requiring constant medical attention. We could stop all work at the flying bomb starting points. I do not see why we should have the disadvantages of being the gentleman while they have all the advantages of being the cad. There are times when this may be so but not now. I quite agree that it may be several weeks or even months before I shall ask you to drench Germany with poison gas, and if we do it, let us do it one hundred per cent. In the meanwhile, I want the matter studied in cold blood by sensible people and not by that particular set of psalm-singing uniformed defeatists which one runs across now here now there. Pray address yourself to this. It is a big thing and can only be discarded for a big reason. I shall of course have to square Uncle Joe and the President; but you need not bring this into your calculations at the present time. Just try to find out what it is like on its merits”, - Winston Churchill.

Churchill changed his mind when informed by military intelligence that Germany was capable of dropping three of four times more chemical bombs than Britain.



Churchill’s Genocidal Policies

When Mahatma Gandhi launched his campaign of peaceful resistance in the 1920s, Churchill raged that he "ought to be lain bound hand and foot at the gates of Delhi, and then trampled on by an enormous elephant with the new Viceroy seated on its back." Churchill announced: "I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."

In 1943 a famine broke out in Bengal, India caused (as the Nobel Prize-winning economist Amartya Sen has proved) by the imperial policies of the British. The British Army took millions of tons of rice from starving people to ship to the British army in the Middle East and Greece. Up to 4 million people starved to death while British officials begged Churchill to direct food supplies to the region. He bluntly refused. He raged that it was their own fault for "breeding like rabbits". At other times, he said the plague was "merrily" culling the population. The Viceroy of India said “Churchill’s attitude towards India and the famine is negligent, hostile and contemptuous”.

An Indian politician has put Winston Churchill in the same category as some of “the worst genocidal dictators” of the 20th century because of his complicity in the Bengal Famine. Dr Shashi Tharoor, whose new book Inglorious Empire chronicles the atrocities of the British Empire, argued the former British Prime Minister’s reputation as a great wartime leader and protector of freedom was wholly miscast given his role in the Bengal famine which saw four million Bengalis starve to death.

This is a man the British would have us hail as an apostle of freedom and democracy, when he has as much blood on his hands as some of the worst genocidal dictators of the 20th century”, - Dr Tharoor, a former Under-Secretary of the UN.

Churchill created the Black and Tans army regiment which rampaged across Ireland in the 1920’s terrorising the Irish civilians. During the Irish War of Independence in Dublin on 21 November 1920 members of the Black and Tans opened fire on the crowd at a Gaelic football match in Croke Park, killing 14 civilians and wounding at least sixty. This was known as ‘Sunday Bloody Sunday’ in the famous song by Irish rock group U2. Fourteen people were killed outright or fatally wounded, including a 10-year-old boy, Jeremiah O’Leary, who was shot in the head, and John Scott, aged 14, who was also killed. So was Jane Boyle who had gone to the game with her fiance. They were due to marry five days later. Others killed included Michael Hogan, one of the players on the field. Although the Black and Tans force was deployed for only a couple of years, from 1920 to 1922, nationalist Ireland still associates it with murder, brutality and massacre. There is no dispute that the Black and Tans killed and destroyed on a large scale. When a Tan was killed in Cork, they burnt down more than 300 buildings in the city centre and afterwards proudly pinned pieces of burnt cork to their caps.

Without doubt Churchill committed war crimes but got away with it. He set Bomber Harris on the way to do the terror bombing of German cities which had no military significance whatsoever. Over 1,000,000 German civilians (mostly woman and children) were killed by these actions as well as many historical German cities reduced to rubble.







Churchill and the Jews

Churchill was also personally financed by a Jewish Focus group who paid him huge sums of money. Though he had been minister of finance, Churchill could not control his own personal finances and was always in debt. It was through his drinking, debt and his Jewish mother that he became involved and beholden to a group that would eventually become known as Focus.

This Focus group was led by Jewish industrialists Sir Bernard Waley Cohen, Sir Henry Strakosch and Leonard Montefiore, Chaim Weizmann, David Ben Guirion (future Prime Minister of Israel), Simon Marks and Israel Moses Sief.

As Churchill’s debts grew, he wrote for many Jewish-dominated newspapers but couldn’t cover his living expenses. To make matters worse, he was sued for libel by the American tabloid The Enquirer for $200,000. He now put up the family estate “Chartwell” for sale. His debts and libel problem were met by his Jewish friend Sir Henry Strakosch and other members of Focus from 1936. He was now not only beholden to, but also under the control of this Anti-German Council and now all his speeches and writings were directed against the threat of Hitler and the supposed ill treatment of the Jews by the Germans.

For his payments he had to do everything he could to wage war against Germany and this would include advising Poland not to agree any concessions with Hitler with regards to Danzig or the Polish Corridor.

Though all members of the League of Nations agreed that the Polish Corridor rightly belonged to Germany, Churchill would organize a mutiny within Neville Chamberlain’s circle to demand that Britain go to war over Poland, even though Austen Chamberlain, the British foreign secretary, had said that the Polish Corridor was not worth one British corporal. But Churchill and the Jewish Focus group saw it as a chance to destroy Hitler.

You can listen to Churchill’s connection to this Jewish Focus group in the video below with historian David Irving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

From 1936 onwards Churchill was financed by a lobby group called Focus. This lobby group was primarily Jewish but had other left wing politicians and bankers among the group, about 30 of them. Churchill was just an MP and was earning £500 per month. In July 1936 the chairman of the shell petroleum company wrote out a cheque for £40,000, which in modern day money would be about $800,000 dollars and gave it to Churchill as a gift. The chairman was Jewish, it was a Jewish gift to Churchill. The intention was that they bought him, Churchill would be their pied piper from now on he would dance to the Jewish tune. Until 1936 Churchill hardly gave Hitler or Germany a mention in his writings and speeches. But from 1936 onwards after being funded by the Focus group he started beating the anti-German, anti-Hitler drum. At that time there was a lot of pro-German sentiment in Britain. King Edward V111 was very pro-German and got on well with Hitler after he met him in 1937. King Edward was forced to abdicate by this same Jewish Lobby group as was funding Churchill. The Jewish Focus group maneuvered Churchill into the war cabinet by 1939 and finally his taking over as Prime Minister in 1940. Churchill fought a war Britain had no interest in. We should have said to the Poles in 1939 if you have a problem with Germany sort it out yourself, we should have said to the Jews if you have a problem with the Germans sort it out yourself, it is no concern of the British Empire we have other fish to fry, that’s what we should have said but unfortunately Churchill was beholden to this Focus group and he had no alternative. In 1940 a very generous peace offering was put to us by Germany, which has been concealed from the history books which Churchill refused and fought a totally senseless war which bankrupted Britain and ruined the British Empire. Chaim Azriel Weizmann (Jewish) was the first President of the state of Israel and one of the leaders of the Jewish Zionist movement in America and when all the letters in his archives were released, one of the letters by Weizmann to Churchill in September 1941 (when Churchill was trying to get America into the war) stated that unless you grant us what we want and that is our own army (Israel) in the Middle East with our own weapons, flag and uniform we will not coerce America to join the war on your side, the Jews are the only force in America that is backing the British cause, we did it in the last war (got America in on your side) and we can do it again”. David Irving, World War 2 Historian.

Before Churchill had come under the control of the Jewish Focus group and became their mouthpiece he actually admired the achievements of Hitler in Germany, I will repeat again what he said in 1935 before being controlled by the Jews.

In fifteen years that have followed this resolve, he [Hitler] has succeeded in restoring
Germany to the most powerful position in Europe, and not only has he restored the position of his country, but he has even, to a very great extent, reversed the results of the Great War… the vanquished are in the process of becoming the victors and the victors the vanquished… whatever else might be thought about these exploits they are certainly among the most remarkable in the whole history of the world.” “One may dislike Hitler’s system and yet admire his patriotic achievement. If our country were defeated I should hope we should find a champion as indomitable to restore our courage and lead us back to our place among the nations.” — Winston Churchill, 1935

"Played golf with Joe Kennedy (U.S. Ambassador to Britain). He says that Chamberlain stated that America and world Jewry forced England into World War II." - James Forrestal, Secretary of the Navy (later Secretary of Defense), Diary, December 27, 1945 entry.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it."Jew Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

"The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world." - Brigadier General George Van Horn Mosely, the New York Tribune, March 29, 1939.

America was forced to battle the Axis Powers for four long years at the sole behest of International Jewry. Jewish boycotts against Germany failed to bring that nation to its knees as Hitler had already freed Germany from dependence on Jewish usury. Since economic pressure by World Jewry could not break the back of Germany, it was determined that an actual war would be necessary to destroy Hitler. This desire to decimate Germany is understandable when one recognizes that Jews are a parasitic race and as parasites will fight to the death when the host attempts to expel them”, - William Anderson, Author.

"The Jews, the Roosevelt administration, and British sympathizers combined to encourage the U.S. to enter World War II”, - Charles Lindbergh, Wartime Journals.

"In losing Germany, Jewry lost a territory from which it exerted power. Therefore it was determined to re-conquer it." - Louis Marschalko, "The World Conquerors: The Real War Criminals."

"We managed to drag the United States into the First World War and if they (the US) do what we demand in regards to Palestine and the Jewish armed forces, then we can get the Jews in the USA to drag the United States into this one (the Second World War) too."The Jew Weizmann to Churchill (September 1941).

The Jews used Churchill to get England and the British Empire to declare war against Germany not for the betterment of the British people but for the Jews. The Jews always get Christian soldiers to fight and die for their causes. The same thing happened in WW1 as already mentioned and it happened after the events of 9/11 were the American Jews or Neocons as they like to call themselves got American and British soldiers to fight Israel’s or the Jews perceived enemy, Saddam Hussein and Iraq. This did not cost the lives of any Jews but cost the lives of 4500 young Americans and 179 British soldiers and 2 million Iraqi’s. America and Britain have no interest in Iraq whatsoever, why would they. It was fought for Israel and the Jews, on their behalf. Who are these warmongering people, there is just 15 million of them but they bring so much death and destruction to the world. It does not matter to them how many non-Jews die as long as the Jews maintain their control over Politicians, Presidents and countries.

Now let’s get back to WW2. Churchill did not even get voted in by the British people. The Jews forced Chamberlain to step aside so they could get the warmonger Churchill in to force the war against Germany.

"Under the rules of Parliamentary Democracy I obtained the absolute majority of votes and today I have the unanimous support of the German people. The only difference lies in the fact that only a fraction of the English votes were cast for Mr. Churchill, while I can say that I represent the whole German people." - Munich, 8th November 1938 - Adolf Hitler.

"It only needs that in England instead of Mr. Chamberlain, Mr. Duff-Cooper or Mr. Eden or Mr. Churchill should come to power, and then we know quite well that it would be the aim of these men immediately to begin a new World War. They make no secret of the fact: they admit it openly. We know further that now, as in the past, there lurks in the background the menacing figure of that Jewish international foe . . . and we know further the power of a certain international Press which lives only on lies and slander. I have therefore decided, as I announced in my speech at Nuremberg, to continue the construction of our fortifications in the West with increased energy." – Adolf Hitler - 9th October 1938, Saarbrucken.

I will leave it up to the man himself to show how evil he was. Churchill wanted to use chemical weapons on the "uncooperative Arabs" in the puppet state of Iraq. "I do not understand the squeamishness about the use of gas," he declared. "I am strongly in favor of using poison gas against uncivilized tribes."

Churchill was an incompetent, immoral, dishonest, sadistic, criminal psychopath of the first rank. One would be tempted to mention him in the same breath as beasts like Genghis Khan or Joseph Stalin, except for the fact that those monsters at least manifested some degree of administrative competence.”, Mike King, author ‘The British Mad Dog-Debunking the Myth of Winston Churchill.



Poland and War

On the orders of the international bankers, the British Foreign Secretary, Lord Edward Wood Halifax, strongly advised the Polish government not to negotiate. This is how and why World War II was started and disposes of the canard of German culpability. From 1939 onwards, although Germany made at least 28 known attempts at peace without conditions, they were all refused. The ensuing forced war resulted in victory for the international financiers and defeat and slavery for the people of Europe and indeed the world. In Europe this enslavement was finally achieved with the establishment of the Rothschild controlled European Central Bank on 1 June 1998 and the introduction of the euro on 1 January 1999” - From Stephen Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

We are always told by the Jewish media that Hitler wanted to conquer all Europe and the world. What nonsense. When Hitler’s NSDAP party was created in 1920 it stated that it wanted to re-claim German territory stolen from it after WW1. He wanted to restore ethnic Germans back into Germany as they had been forced to live outside of Germany in artificial states such as Poland and Czechoslovakia. This was the Rhineland, Sudetenland and the Polish Corridor. This was no surprise. The Germans in Austria, the Sudetenland (3 million), Germans in East Prussia and Danzig (96% German) all voted to become part of Germany. Don’t forget East Prussia and Danzig were part of Germany until 1918.

After WW1 the so called victorious nations created a new country called Poland and they stole land from Germany and gave it to Poland. To give Poland access to the sea they gave Poland a piece of land which cut right through Germany. East Prussia was then separated from Germany and so was Danzig (Gdansk). Danzig was placed under the supervision of The League of nations and was classed as a free city. The population of Danzig was 96% German and Danzig had been part of Germany since 1793. German people who wanted to travel from East Prussia to Germany now had to sail by ship to get there because they were not allowed to cross the Polish Corridor. Around 1.5 million Germans now lived in a country and persecuted as a minority.





In a plebiscite 90% of the citizens of Danzig and East Prussia voted to re-join Germany. Hitler wanted to open negotiations with Poland over the Corridor and he had a meeting with the Polish Ambassador in October 1938. Hitler and his foreign secretary von Ribbentrop proposed a plan which was very reasonable which took away some of the restrictions set down by the Versailles Treaty. The proposed plan was this

  1. The return of the free city of Danzig to Germany but Poland would still be able to use the port for economic purposes.

  2. Germany would make no demand of the return of the whole Polish Corridor instead it would like to build a road and railway linking it to the German people in East Prussia.

This negotiation was fair and very reasonable and no shots would be fired and one would die. Danzig was a free city and did not belong to Poland and 96% of its people were German. East Prussia could then link up with its brethren in Germany. All Poland had to do was accept these very reasonable proposals and no Polish people would have died and no World War 2 would have started.

A quote from Hitler’s speech to the Reichstag on September 19th 1939

I did this only because I wanted to spare the German people and the Polish people the suffering of another conflict. I repeated this proposal early this year in the most concrete form: Danzig was to return to the German Reich, an extraterritorial road was to be built to East Prussia, of course, at our expense—Poland was to get free extraterritorial harbour rights in Danzig and the same extraterritorial access. I was ready to offer even to guarantee borders which were hardly tolerable for us, and lastly to offer Poland participation in the security of Slovakia. I do not know what mental condition the Polish Government was in when it refused these proposals.”

To continue the negotiations Hitler had a meeting in January 1939 with Poland’s Foreign Minister, Josef Beck at Berchtesgaden in which he again offered the proposals mentioned above. These proposals were again offered by von Ribbentrop when he visited Poland 3 weeks later.

But the leaders of Britain and France had put pressure on the Polish government not to agree to any proposals with Hitler because they and the Jewish Zionists wanted war with Germany and they offered to come to Poland’s aid if Germany attacked it. This emboldened Poland not to negotiate with Germany about the Polish Corridor. If Poland had been left to make its own decision about the German proposals then I am sure it would have agreed with them. What was better for Poland and the world, War or agreeing to Hitler’s proposals, well I think it is obvious. Just like Belgium in the First World War, Poland would be used by Britain and France to start another world war.

Even the American President Franklin Roosevelt did not want to give Hitler’s proposals a chance. The American Ambassador to Great Britain Joe Kennedy appealed to Roosevelt to ask the Poles to open negotiation with Germany but Roosevelt turned Kennedy down and then put pressure on Joe Kennedy to resign.

The incredibly generous terms Hitler offered Poland are spelled out in Adolf Hitler by John Toland (1976), page 573 and in Origins of the Second World War by A. J. P. Taylor (1962). The real culprits were the Poles who remained convinced, in large part because of US Ambassador William Bullitt and the anti-German lunatics (many of whom were Jews) in the USA, that war would bring Poland some great victory.

President Franklin Roosevelt was manipulated by the Jews to start a second world war against Germany. Wherever you find death and destruction or a war you will find a Jewish hand behind it. Don’t forget this information comes from Benjamin Freedman who was a Jew and an associate of the President of America during WW1 Woodrow Wilson and President Roosevelt (WW2). He was also an associate of the leading Jews in America and Britain at the time such as Bernard Baruch (Rothschild’s banker and advisor to both Presidents) and Samuel Untermeyer, President of International Jewish Federation.

Below is a picture of the Jewish banker Bernard Baruch with the President of America Roosevelt



Below Bernard Baruch with Churchill

When America entered the Second World War, out of Roosevelt's seventy-two advisers, fifty-two were Jews. L. D. Brandeis, Felix Frankfurter, Bernard M. Baruch, Henry Morgenthau, Jr, Rabbi Wise, Sidney Hillman, Samuel Dickstein, Herbert H. Lehman, James P. Warburg, Samuel I. Roseman, Dave Stern, Henry Horner, Louis Kirstein, David J. Saposs, E. A. Goldenweiser, Rabbi Samuel Margohes, A. Cohen, Gerald Swope, Adolf J. Sabbath, Isidor Lubin, Jr., Mordehai Ezekiel, Moissaye J. Olgin, Samuel Untermayer, Benjamin J. Cardoso, F. H. La Guardia, Dave Dubinsky, Jerome Frank, Robert Moses, A. Goldman, W. C. Bullitt, A. J. Altenmeyer. L. A. Steinhardt. Albert Einstein, Rose Scheiderman, H. Feis Ben Cohen, Nathan Margold, Walter Lippman, David E. Lilienthal, William M. Leiserson. The above were just some of the Jews in Roosevelt’s administration that wanted to destroy Germany because Jews had been removed from the financial control they had in Germany.

The Roosevelt Administration has selected more Jews to fill influential positions than any previous administration.”Brooklyn Jewish Examiner, October 20, 1933.

The above were just some of the Jews in Roosevelt’s administration that wanted to destroy Germany.

All the following men below held great power within the American government during WW2 and everyone below is Jewish and wanted Germany and it’s civilians to perish.

Bernard Baruch – the unofficial President of America.

Judge Samuel Roseman – the Founder and Head of the ‘Brains-Trust’ – Roosevelts “Advisors”

Professor Raymond Moley – Favorite Advisor.

Rabbi Stephan Wise (Weiz) – President of the WJC and Roosevelts closest Advisor

Henry Morgenthau Sr. – Unofficial Advisor, Jewish State Lawyer.

Theodore N. Kaufman – President of the ‘American Federation of Peace’ / Author of ‘Germany Must Perish’, precursor to the Morgenthau Plan

Harry Dexter White (Weit) – Senior U.S. Treasury department official (Transport of U.S. printing plates to Bolsheviks

Felix Frankfurter – Supreme Court Justice

Justice Benjamin Cardozo – Advisor.

Gerald Shwope – Advisor.

E. A. Filene – Advisor.

Charles Taussig – Brains-Trust Advisor.

Nathan Margold – Interior Department Solicitor.

Charles Wyzanski Jr. – Labour Department Solicitor.

Professor Leo Wolman – Labour Strike Board.

Rose Schneiderman – Labour Advisory Board.

Isador Lubin Jr. – Labour Bureau Statistician.

Solomon Rosenblatt – Amusement Administrator.

E. A. Goldenweiser – Federal Research Director.

Jerome Frank – General Councel.

Mordechai Ezekile – Economic Advisor (Co-author of A.A.A. Laws).

Herbert Feis – “The Brains of the State Department.”

Henry Morgenthau Jr. – Secretary of the Treasury.

David Lilienthal – TVA Director.

Sidney Hillman – Labour Advisory Board.

L. N. Landau – PWA General Solicitor.

A. Steinhard – Minister to Sweden.

Professor Albert E. Taussig – NRA Advisor.

Alexander Sachs – NRA Code Authority.

Maurice Karp – NRA Director of Personnel.

Robert Freshner – CC C Forest Army Head.

Robert Strauss – NRA Assistant Administrator.

Donald Richberg – NRA Advisor.

H. I. Strauss – Ambassador to France.

Ferdinand Pecora – “Special” Investigator.

Samuel Untermayer – Stock-Exchange Bill Advisor.

Professor James M. Landis – Federal Trade Commissioner…

The fateful British pledge to Poland of 31 March 1939 to go to war against Germany in case of a Polish-German conflict would not have been made without strong pressure from the White House.

On 9 February 1938, the Polish Ambassador in Washington, Count Jerzy Potocki, reported to the Foreign Minister in Warsaw on the Jewish role in making American foreign policy:

The pressure of the Jews on President Roosevelt and on the State Department is becoming ever more powerful. The Jews are right now the leaders in creating a war psychosis which would plunge the entire world into war and bring about general catastrophe. This mood is becoming more and more apparent. In their definition of democratic states, the Jews have also created real chaos: they have mixed together the idea of democracy and communism and have above all raised the banner of burning hatred against Nazism. This hatred has become a frenzy. It is propagated everywhere and by every means: in theaters, in the cinema, and in the press. The Germans are portrayed as a nation living under the arrogance of Hitler which wants to conquer the whole world and drown all of humanity in an ocean of blood. In conversations with Jewish press representatives I have repeatedly come up against the inexorable and convinced view that war is inevitable. This international Jewry exploits every means of propaganda to oppose any tendency towards any kind of consolidation and understanding between nations. In this way, the conviction is growing steadily but surely in public opinion here that the Germans and their satellites, in the form of fascism, are enemies who must be subdued by the 'democratic world.'

Below is a further statement from Benjamin Freedman which shows that it was the Jews, Britain and America who stopped any peaceful negotiations between Germany and Poland. It was they who wanted a war and it was they who wanted to destroy Germany. Below is Freedman’s statement.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt was a captive of the Talmudists (Jews) from the time he went to Albany as governor of the state of New York. President Roosevelt was long beholden to the Talmudists. The story of how President Roosevelt lied the United States into the desperate predicament in which the United States today finds itself in the Middle East is not a long story. It is the story of how President Roosevelt railroaded the United States into the Second World War: Germany and Poland had agreed upon a formula giving Germany access across the Danzig Corridor. President Wilson, in 1919, created the Danzig Corridor which separated Germany into two halves. In order to keep Germany weak, at the instigation of Talmudists (Jews) at the Versailles Peace Conference, President Wilson cut Germany into two halves, separated by a strip of German territory granted to Poland which divided Germany into two halves. Crossing the Danzig Corridor from western Germany to eastern Germany or vice versa was like traveling from one country to another. The inconveniences, the delays and the annoyances to Germany and Poland had finally worked out their acceptable arrangement that eliminated a majority of German objections to the Danzig Corridor. Germany and Poland reached a basis that would serve to prevent Germany's resort to more aggressive action. Adolf Hitler was the head of the German government at the time. Talmudists throughout the world opposed the peaceful adjustment between Germany and Poland of the Danzig Corridor situation. Unrestricted access of traffic between the western half and the eastern half of Germany would soon make Germany again the most powerful country in the world. Talmudists throughout the world dreaded the thought. In spite of the difficulties placed in the way of reaching a solution for the Danzig Corridor problem, Germany and Poland finally agreed upon a formula. Preparations were being made to consummate their understanding in a treaty. Both Germany and Poland were satisfied the formula agreed upon served both governments. Shortly before the agreement with Germany was to be signed, Poland secretly signed a treaty with Great Britain dated August 25, l939. Great Britain agreed in that treaty to hasten the military assistance of Poland "with all the support and assistance in its power" if Poland were attacked by Germany. With that assurance from Great Britain, Poland broke off negotiations with Germany. Germany did not understand the reason for Poland's sudden change of mind and decided to proceed with the terms of the arrangement agreed upon with Poland. That was the start of World War II. Great Britain knowingly deceived Poland when Great Britain actually promised military assistance to Poland if Poland were attacked by Germany. Great Britain could not come to Poland's assistance and Great Britain knew it when Great Britain's offer of military assistance to Poland was made. Poland fell into Great Britain's trap and discontinued negotiations with the Germans. Poland's unexplained discontinuance of negotiations with Germany to complete the Danzig Corridor agreement resulted in Germany's troops moving into the Danzig Corridor without an agreement with Poland. Great Britain knew exactly what would take place in that event, that it would mean the beginning of World War II. The rest is history. Talmudists of the world welcomed a war against Germany in l939 to somehow crush the Nazi government as the Talmudists of the world crushed Germany in World War I in 1917 by railroading the United States into the war in Europe as Great Britain's ally. President Roosevelt tried his hardest in 1939 to railroad The United States into the war in Europe to accommodate Talmudists in the United States. Germany learned by experience in World War I that the entry of the United States into the war in Europe in 1939 could prove equally disastrous to Germany if the United States were railroaded into war in Europe as Great Britain’s ally. Germany exercised extraordinary caution not to provide the United States with justification under international law to declare war against Germany. That situation presented President Roosevelt with a problem. President Roosevelt decided if it were impossible for him to get into the war in Europe through the front door that he would railroad the United States into the war in Europe through the back door. Through the back door meant through Japan. President Roosevelt finally did railroad the United States into the war in Europe through the back door, through Japan”, - Benjamin Freedman, 1961.

If the so-called “western democracies” had really cared about peace and democracy, they would have supported Hitler and his entirely legitimate efforts to return economically ruined Danzig to Germany peacefully. Reunion with Germany was what Danzig also wanted. Except for an access highway to Danzig, no loss of any Polish territory was necessary.

Poland fired the first shots of World War 2, although propaganda by the mainstream media will say otherwise. Let’s take a closer look at the facts then. On August 28, 1939 German officials at the Head Customs-House at Gleiwitz stated that they were fired upon by Polish soldiers and they retreated when German soldiers showed up. The Polish soldiers repeated this attack on the next day the 29th. The Polish soldiers also attacked the German town of Beuthen. On August 31st the Polish soldiers then fired upon the German radio Station at Gleiwitz and took over it. The Poles then broadcast a message with a call for Poles to attack Germans. Germans soldiers quickly arrive and retake the radio station killing one of the Polish soldiers. In the official German documents about the border raids, there are mentioned fully 44 acts of Polish aggression over the six days and nights before the German invasion.

Adolf Hitler made a speech on September 1st 1939 did not mention, except indirectly, this so-important Gliewitz “false flag” that was supposedly ordered by him to justify his invasion order, but instead spoke at length about the ongoing provocations over the past four months by the Poles. He pointed out that since 1919-1920, 100,000 ethnic Germans who were Polish citizens had been forced to flee their homes in Poland. That is what false flag events are for, you play up to them and use them to justify something such as war but Hitler did not even mention Gleiwitz.

A quote from Polish leader Marshal Rydz-Smigly in the English Daily Mail August 6th 1939 “Poland wants war with Germany and Germany will not be able to avoid it, even if she wants to”

Poland refused to negotiate with Hitler over the Polish Corridor and Britain and France made sure they didn’t. There is no doubt that Poles mistreated the German minorities with atrocities such as the one at Bromberg and Poles instigated many violent incidents along the border with Germany. Hitler was left with no choice but to invade Poland on September 1, 1939.

On September the 3rd Neville Chamberlain announces that Britain has declared war on Germany. But why? Germany has not threatened Britain, has not declared war against Britain and Britain lacked the military strength to even attack Germany. France also declares war against Germany. I think it is plain to see who is starting the war here as Germany did not declare war on either Britain or France. The Soviets invaded East Poland on September 17th but Britain and France did not declare war with Russia.

Hitler quote from September 19th 1939

I have neither toward England nor France any war claims, nor has the German nation since I assumed power. I tried gradually to establish confidence between Germany and especially its former war enemies”. You know of my offers to England. I had only in mind the great goal of attaining the sincere friendship of the British people. Since this now has been repulsed, and since England today thinks it must wage war against Germany”

Hitler Quote October 6th 1939

Has Germany made any demands of England which might threaten the British Empire or endanger its existence? On the contrary, Germany has made no such demands on either France or England”.

The Fuehrer would have obtained a peaceful solution of the German-Polish problem, had not Britain made unscrupulous use of Poland as a pawn in her schemes for war and by her criminal policy plunged Europe into war. This truth, historically established for all time, is further borne out by the fact that Britain replied to the final and generous peace offer made once again by the Fuehrer in his speech in the Reichstag on 6 October by an arrogant and insulting challenge to Germany”. Von Ribbentrop, Reich Minister for Foreign Affairs. Berlin, 3 December 1939.

From October 1939 until April 1940 it was known as the Phony war were no major skirmishes took place except in the Atlantic. If Hitler wanted to conquer all of Europe then why didn’t he make any other moves for these 7 months? It was simply because as far as Hitler was concerned he had accomplished what he set out to do and that was re-claim German territory stolen from it after World War 1.

But Britain and France would not let this peace last much longer.

"This war is an English war and its goal is the destruction of Germany." - Winston Churchill (Autumn 1939 broadcast).

"The war wasn't only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn't want to." - Winston Churchill to Truman (USA March 1946).

Joseph P. Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador to Britain during the years immediately preceding WW2 was the father of the famous American Kennedy dynasty. James Forrestal the first US Secretary of Defence (1947-1949) quotes him as saying "Chamberlain (the British Prime Minister) stated that America and the world Jews had forced England into the war". (The Forrestal Diaries ed. Millis, Cassell 1952 p129).

From October 1939 until April 1940 it was known as the Phony war were no major skirmishes took place except in the Atlantic. But Britain or I should say warmonger Churchill wasted no time in trying to attack Germany. On September 3rd the RAF bombed German warships in the Helgoland Bigh which is near the Elbe River. Britain and France then set up a blockade so that no ships could enter or leave Germany which was similar to the starvation blockade that Britain placed around Germany in WW1. Clearly Britain wanted this war with Germany, it fired the first shots and setup a naval blockade to try and starve Germany. Germany had to try and fight back with its U-Boats.

Hitler did not want to take over the world. This idea is British and Jewish propaganda. Churchill and Roosevelt wanted war, and they forced it on Germany. Hitler did all he could to be friendly with Britain and France.

Winston Churchill wrote to Josef Stalin on January 24, 1944, to tell him that Britain was going to continue the fight to the complete destruction of Germany no matter what.

Churchill's letter read, in part:

We never thought of peace, not even in that year when we were completely isolated and could have made peace without serious detriment to the British Empire, and extensively at your cost. Why should we think of it now when victory approaches for the three of us”?

Strangely enough, contrary to the mythology created by the media who had an opposing agenda, Hitler had no plans or desire for a larger war of conquest. Professor AJP Taylor showed this in his book The Origins of the Second World War, to the disappointment of the professional western political establishment. Taylor says, "The state of German armament in 1939 gives the decisive proof that Hitler was not contemplating general war, and probably not intending war at all and even in 1939 the German army was not equipped for a prolonged war; and in 1940 the German land forces were inferior to the French in everything except leadership".

Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around. Hitler wanted peace with Britain, as the German generals admitted (Basil Liddell Hart, The Other Side of the Hill 1948, Pan Books 1983) with regard to the so-called Halt Order at Dunkirk, where Hitler had the opportunity to capture the entire British Army, but chose not to.

After the war in Poland Hitler made a peace offer to Britain and France but this was rejected because they wanted war. There is no speech on record were Winston Churchill offers peace with Germany and in none of his speeches does he even mention the possibility of peace. All Churchill speeches are aimed at starting or continuing the war with Germany. In fact you could say Churchill was the main reason that World War 2 started and continued.

Hitler quotes from a speech given in the Reichstag September 17th

Continuation of the present state of affairs in the West is unthinkable. Each day will soon demand increasing sacrifices. Mr Churchill and his companions may interpret these opinions of mine as weakness or cowardice if they like. I need not occupy myself with what they think; I make these statements simply because it goes without saying that I wish to spare my own people this suffering. May those peoples and their leaders who are of the same mind now make their reply and let those who consider war to be the better solution reject my outstretched hand. As Fuehrer of the German people and Chancellor of the Reich, I can thank God at this moment that he has so wonderfully blessed us in our hard struggle for what is our right, and beg Him that we and all other nations may find the right way, so that not only the German people but all Europe may once more be granted the blessing of peace”.

A quote from Warmonger Winston Churchill

You must understand that this war is not against Hitler or National Socialism, but against the strength of the German people, which is to be smashed once and for all, regardless of whether it is in the hands of Hitler or a Jesuit priest”

Adolf Hitler came to us with an offer so generous that you can only scratch your head now and ask, Well, what went wrong? I've seen it in the German, the Swedish, the Swiss and the American archives; but there are only vague traces of it in the British archives, because it has all been blanketed out. The peace offer was this: Hitler declared that he was prepared to pull his armies out of France, Holland, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Poland and Czechoslovakia -- out of all these territories except of course for the regions which had been German before and which he had fought the war over. Now that he had the territories like Alsace and Lorraine back, he was not going to let them go. Hitler told us, through emissaries. In Sweden, he informed Victor Mallet, the British ambassador; Hitler sent a lawyer called Ludwig Weissauer to him in August 1940. Every attempt that the Germans made to bring the details of their historic Peace Offer to the attention of the British people was killed by Winston Churchill, because, of course, he had only just come to power himself, on May 10, 1940: he could not afford to have peace now. If peace broke out in June or July 1940, he, Winston Churchill, would be finished. So he decided to fight on. He made those magnificent speeches in the House, and he had them broadcast by the BBC.” David Irving WW2 Historian.

It now becomes clear that Churchill wanted war and Hitler did not. But the Jewish media have distorted the truth and made people believe that Hitler wanted world domination, but the facts say otherwise.

However Stalin did want to conquer Europe and he invaded Finland in November 1939. Even though Stalin had a 1932 non-aggression pact with Finland. He thought it would be over in a few weeks but the Finnish army but up a heroic fight and it was not until 4 months later that Russia subdued them at a cost of the lives of about 1 million Soviet soldier’s. Stalin would also invade Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. The Soviet NKVD communists then went on to murder thousands of people from these countries and send many more thousands to the Soviet Gulag’s. In the summer of 1941 89,000 Finns were sent to the Russian Gulags and it is estimated that 90% of people sent to the Gulags die there.

If Britain and France declared war against Germany for trying to re-claim its territory in Poland then why didn’t they declare war against the Soviets when they invaded Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania?

Britain and France had been steadily increasing their armed forces from the moment they declared war on Germany in 1939. Through the early months of 1940 Britain had been sending large numbers of soldiers to France. By May 1940 Britain had over 300,000 soldiers in France and 25,000 vehicles. The French army consisted of up to 1,000,000 men. This combined army had been organising themselves for an invasion of Germany. So here we have these two countries declaring war on Germany and then massing a huge army in France ready to fight and Britain’s navy had already set up a blockade of German ports. Why? Germany had not declared war on these two countries and Hitler had already offered the peace negotiations which were turned down. Hitler had only sent his army into Norway and Denmark to prevent Britain from stopping the iron ore from reaching Germany and Hitler would only send troops into France because there is an army up to 1,500,000 massed ready to attack Germany.

The reason nothing happened in the ‘phony war’ phase between October 1939 and April 1940 was because as far as Hitler was concerned he had achieved everything he set out to do with regards to the removal of the Versailles Treaty aberrations. He had re-united the Sudetenland Germans with Germany, took back the Rhineland from France and re-claimed Danzig and the Polish Corridor from Poland who were forced by Britain not to negotiate with Germany. But the International financiers (mainly Jewish Banker’s) or Global Elite would not let Hitler get away with running his own banks so they pressed Britain and France to try and stop Hitler.

Hitler could sit and wait for the inevitable attack or he could act quickly and seize the initiative. The German military leaders could not attack France directly across the border because of the Maginot Line. The Maginot Line was a line of concrete fortifications, obstacles, and weapon installations that France constructed on the French side of its borders with Switzerland, Germany and Luxembourg during the 1930s. The only way round would be to go through Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg.

First the German Luftwaffe destroyed large number of Allied planes on the ground in France and Belgium and then German Paratroopers were dropped into critical points of France’s defence. The next part of the Blitzkrieg was for the German army to advance through the Netherlands and Belgium which was the obvious route. But unknown to the Allies the Germans sent a large force through the Ardennes forest in Luxembourg. The Germans then emerged from the forest and moved there army between the British and French armies. The French army was trapped between two German army’s and the British Force was pushed backed to the port of Dunkirk.

The British forces had their back to the sea and the German forces were advancing. The only option was for the British to evacuate the 340,000 soldiers from Dunkirk by ships. However the only reason they escaped back to Britain was because Hitler let them. The German army forced the British in to Dunkirk so don’t you think that the German Panzers could not have massacred or took all the British and French soldiers prisoners on the beach if they wanted. The only reason they escaped was because Hitler gave the order for the German Panzers to stop there advancement. Hitler still had hopes that a peaceful settlement could be negotiated with the Allies. In a book called ‘The Other Side of the Hill’ by B. Liddell Hart it goes into great detail about WW2 from the point of view of the German Generals. One German General called General von Blumentritt took part in the War in France and gives his view of why Hitler told the Panzers to stop any attack at Dunkirk.

Blumentritt said “He (Hitler) then astonished us by speaking with admiration of the British Empire, of the necessity for its existence, and of the civilization that Britain had brought into the world. He remarked, with a shrug of the shoulders, that the creation of its Empire had been achieved by means that were often harsh, but ‘where there is planing, there are shavings flying’. He compared the British Empire with the Catholic Church saying they were both essential elements of stability in the world. He said that all he wanted from Britain was that she should acknowledge Germany’s position on the Continent. The return of Germany’s colonies would be desirable but not essential, and he would even offer to support Britain with troops if she should be involved in difficulties anywhere.”

According to Pulitzer Prize winning Louis Kilzer author of ‘Churchill’s Deception’ Hitler was trying to convince the English to make peace. In exchange, he was ready to retreat from Western Europe and from much of Poland. Hitler did not want to fight Britain or France, he wanted to stop Communism spreading through Europe which meant stopping Stalin and Russia.

Warmonger Churchill then gave his “We shall fight on the beaches” speech and hailed it as a miracle of deliverance. In reality Hitler let the British escape from Dunkirk. If Chamberlain was forced to resign because of the Norway loss why wasn’t Churchill forced to resign because of the Dunkirk\French loss which was ten times worse?

After the defeat of France Hitler again made a further peace offer to Britain but this was rejected by warmonger Churchill who wanted war at all costs and his speeches bear this out.

The peace terms Hitler offered were:
1. The British Empire retains all its colonies and delegations
2. Germany’s continental supremacy won’t be questioned
3. All questions concerning the Mediterranean and its French, Belgian and Dutch colonies are open to discussion
4. Poland. A Polish state must exist
5. Czechoslovakia must belong to Germany
6. All European states occupied by Germany would see their sovereignty restored. Germany’s occupation of these states was result of military threats against Germany.

Dr. Friedrich Stieve’s book ‘What the World Rejected’ reveals Hitler’s numerous and generous peace offers, all of which were ignored by the Allies.

Part of Hitler’s speech to the Reichstag July 19th 1940

Neither in this world nor the next can Mr Churchill and Mr Reynaud answer for the suffering they have caused by their counsels and decrees to millions of people. All this, as I said once before, need never have happened, for in October I asked nothing from either France or Britain but peace. But the men behind the armaments industries wanted to go on with the war at all costs and now they have got it. I am too much of a soldier myself not to understand the misery caused by such a development. From Britain I hear now only one single cry, the cry not of the people but of the politicians that the war must go on. I do not know whether these politicians already have a correct idea of what the continuation of this struggle will be like. They do, it is true, declare they will carry on the war and that even if Britain should perish they will carry on from Canada”

It never has been my intention to wage wars, but rather to build up a State with a new social order and the finest possible standard of culture. Every year that this war drags on is keeping me away from this work. Only a few days ago Mr Churchill reiterated his declaration that he wants war. Some six weeks ago he began to wage war in a field where he apparently considers himself particularly strong—namely, air raids on civilian population, although under the pretence that the raids are directed against so called military objectives. Since the bombardment of Freiburg these objectives are open towns, market places and villages, burning houses, hospitals, schools, kindergartens and whatever else may come their way. Until now I have hardly had any reprisals”

In this hour I feel it to be my duty before my own conscience to appeal once more to reason and common sense in Great Britain as much as elsewhere. I consider myself in a position to make this appeal, since I am not the vanquished, begging favours, but the victor speaking in the name of reason. I can see no reason why this war must go on. I am grieved to think of the sacrifices it will claim”

Hitler even dropped leaflets over London called Last Appeal to Reason. Churchill responded to this by dropping bombs on German cities.

Again just like after the war with Poland Hitler offers peace terms. This proves that Hitler wanted peace and the Secret Elite controlling events in Britain did not. Because the Secret Elite wanted the destruction of Germany just like they did before World War 1.

Hitler even sent Rudolph Hess on a secret mission to Britain to broker a peace deal with British Elitists. There was a group of pro-German elitists in Britain who were favourable to agreeing peace with Germany. These were the Duke of Windsor who use to be King Edward VII, MP Lady Astor and the Duke of Hamilton as well as a few others. Hitler and Rudolph Hess had been in contact with these people and Hitler suggested that Hess should fly into Britain to present peace negotiations to these British elitists who could then present it to Churchill and his government. Although Churchill claimed that it was part of a plot to oust him from power so that a peace deal with Hitler could be negotiated. Rudolph Hess then parachuted into Scotland in May 1941 and landed several miles from the Duke of Hamilton’s estate. He was arrested by a member of the Home Guard. Army officers then questioned Hess who said he had a message for the Duke of Hamilton. Hess met with the Duke and passed this message on and the Duke then spoke with Churchill about his conversation with Hess. Hess was then sent to prison by Churchill’s orders and was not allowed to speak to anyone. Hess was sentenced to life imprisonment for crimes against peace at the Nuremberg Trials after the war although he had not done anything wrong or killed anyone. Hess was only allowed to see his son once and was not allowed to touch him. For the 40 years that he was locked up in Spandau prison in Berlin Hess was never allowed to speak to anyone or write anything down. This was done so that he could not tell the truth to the world about his peace mission. When Hess was due to be released it was found that he had hanged himself with an electrical cord in Spandau jail on August 17, 1987, at the age of 93. Although Doctor Hugh Thomas who was treating Hess claims he received information from a SAS member that two assassins had been ordered on behalf of the British Government to kill Hess in order that he should not be released and free to expose secrets concerning the plot to overthrow the Churchill government.

On the orders of the international bankers, the British Foreign Secretary, Lord Edward Wood Halifax, strongly advised the Polish government not to negotiate. This is how and why World War II was started and disposes of the canard of German culpability. From 1939 onwards, although Germany made at least 28 known attempts at peace without conditions, they were all refused. The ensuing forced war resulted in victory for the international financiers and defeat and slavery for the people of Europe and indeed the world. In Europe this enslavement was finally achieved with the establishment of the Rothschild controlled European Central Bank on 1 June 1998 and the introduction of the euro on 1 January 1999” - From Stephen Mitford Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind



Hitler wanted to Transfer the Jews

Hitler’s final solution was not to gas the Jews but to move them out of Germany. Hitler wanted to remove the Jewish influence on German life and to help with this he had an agreement with the Zionist Jewish leaders to transfer the Jews from Germany to Palestine. This was called the Haavara Agreement and lasted from 1933 until it had to stop because of the war in 1942.

The Jews were identified by the Third Reich as a racially-alien group engaged in political, social and moral subversion of Germany. The founder of communism Karl Marx was a Jew, Hitler knew the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution where millions died where Jews, the majority of the post WW1 communist leaders in Germany where Jews such as Rosa Luxemburg, the vast majority of the media and banking in Germany where Jews and where responsible for the financial swindles in the 1920’s that ruined many a German. Because of the above mentioned the Jews have been removed from nearly every European country over the past 2000 years. This was even mentioned in the English Magna Carta of 1215. It was for these reasons that Hitler wanted the Jews removed from Germany.

A regulated agreement was set up between leading Jewish Zionists and Nazi leaders for the transfer of Jews from Germany to Palestine. The accounts of Jews fleeing Germany in secret by night across some border are just lies and propaganda. The Zionist leaders realised to make Palestine their own they needed Jewish people to emigrate their and the German leaders did not want the majority of the Jews in their country. The agreement stated that Jews could put their money into a Jewish German bank and then retrieve the money form a bank in Palestine. The Jews were allowed to take all their household goods with them. Additional rules and special privileges benefited the immigrant Jews from Germany in Palestine, among them that all social security and pension payments could be transferred without deductions. Although the Jews had to find one thousand pounds to immigrate to Palestine the Haavara agreement provided loans which did not have to be paid back for years. Camps where also set up by the SS and Gestapo which trained the German Jews about their new life in Palestine.

A coin was even minted to commemorate this Haavara transfer agreement.

The “Final Solution“, spoken of in the German documents was a program of evacuation, resettlement, and deportation of Jews with the ultimate objective of expulsion from Europe. During the war, Jews of various nationalities were being moved east, as one stage in this Final Solution.

So in summary let us go over the main points of why Hitler and his NSDAP party wanted Jews out of Germany and Europe if possible.

  • German Jewish leaders and bankers persuaded America to join in WW1 which enabled Germany defeat (Balfour Declaration)

  • At the Paris Peace Conference (1919) the leaders of America, Britain and France all had Jewish advisors all advising the terms of the Versailles Treaty which crippled Germany.

  • The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia claimed the lives of about 40 million Russian Christians and this revolution was financed, managed and ran by Jews who hated the Czar and the Russians. Hitler knew this and mentioned it in Mein Kampf.

  • The Weimar Republic in Germany debased German life with its immoral themes and financial swindling and the Weimar Republic was totally ran be Jews.

  • Jews such as Rosa Luxemburg and Kurt Eisner created communism and the communist party in Germany which tried to overthrow Germany after WW1 and turn it into the Bolshevik Revolution part 2.

  • Jews owned nearly everything in Germany after WW1 and prospered. Unlike many Germans who starved, lost their homes to the Jewish bankers and committed suicide in their thousands.

  • Jewish bankers and Jewish elitists declared economic war against Germany in 1933 and called for its destruction.

  • Jewish communists assassinated two German diplomats: NSDAP Party leader Wilhelm Gustloff and German Diplomat Ernst Vom Rath. Killed by Jews David Frankfurter and Herschel Grynszpan.

Now if you change the word Jew or Jewish from the points above to Chinese, I am sure Hitler and his party and the Germans would be anti-Chinese and would want the removal of the Chinese people from Germany. But they were not Chinese they were Jews. But we are told that Hitler was a racist and hated Jews for no reason. What a load of bollocks.

According to official figures, there were approximately 523,000 Jews in Germany as of
January 1933, the year Hitler came to power. By 1940, official figures showed that 131,800 Jews remained in Germany, the vast majority, about 100,000 went to America and about 70,000 immigrated to Palestine. Others went to countries such as Britain and the South American countries.

Below is the cover of the book written by Edwin Black about this Haavara agreement and Mr Black was a Polish Jew whose parents had been in the concentration camps.

Many German activist free-thinkers strongly resented the powerful and detrimental influence of Jews on the German economy, politics, culture, domestic and foreign policy, judicial system, media, entertainment, publishing, etc. The many Jewish-German communist organizations such as the Spartakusbund (Spartacus League) and the International Jewish Labor Bund were singled out as being the cause of Germany’s social and economic ills” - Dr Karl Wiehe, from his book ‘Germany and the Jewish Question’.

On this basis of their similar ideologies about ethnicity and nationhood, National Socialists and Zionists worked together for what each group believed was in its own national interest. As a result, the Hitler government vigorously supported Zionism and Jewish emigration to Palestine from 1933 until 1940-1941, when the Second World War prevented extensive collaboration. In an interview after the war, the former head of the Zionist Federation of Germany, Dr. Hans Friedenthal, summed up the situation: "The Gestapo did everything in those days to promote emigration, particularly to Palestine. We often received their help when we required anything from other authorities regarding preparations for emigration", Mark Weber, Revisionist Historian.



The Bombing of Germany

The destruction rained down on German cities and towns by American and British bombers during WW2 was the real Holocaust. The word Holocaust actually means ‘destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire’ and this is exactly what happened to German civilians and cities.

Hitler only undertook the bombing of British civilian targets reluctantly three months after the RAF had commenced bombing German civilian targets. Hitler would have been willing at any time to stop the slaughter. Hitler was genuinely anxious to reach with Britain an agreement confining the action of aircraft to battle zones… Retaliation was certain if we carried the war into Germany… there was a reasonable possibility that our capital and industrial centres would not have been attacked if we had continued to refrain from attacking those of Germany… We began to bomb objectives on the German mainland before the Germans began to bomb objectives on the British mainland… Because we were doubtful about the psychological effect of propagandist distortion of the truth that it was we who started the strategic bombing offensive, we have shrunk from giving our great decision of May 11th, 1940, the publicity it deserves.” - J.M. Spaight, CBE, Principal Secretary to the Air Ministry.

They [the British Air Chiefs] argued that the desired result, of reducing German industrial production, would be more readily achieved if the homes of the workers in the factories were destroyed; if the workers were kept busy arranging for the burial of their wives and children, output might reasonably be expected to fall… It was concentrated on working class houses because, as Professor Lindemann (Jewish) maintained, a higher percentage of bloodshed per ton of explosives dropped could be expected from bombing houses built close together, rather than by bombing higher class houses surrounded by gardens.In the book ‘Advance to Barbarism’, F.J.P. Veale.

Churchill and the British war Cabinet adopted the policy of Frederick Lindemann to bomb Germany. Lindemann was Jewish born in Baden Baden, Germany but raised in England. He was a close friend of Churchill and the governments leading scientific advisor. He had a hatred of Germany and its people and he wanted vengeance, his actions bear this out. Lindemann’s proposed plan was to forget the bombing of military targets and concentrate on bombing civilians especially the working class houses because they were all close together. This was done to kill as many civilians as possible and to make them homeless. The leading Jews in the world did not just want the defeat of Hitler and his army they wanted the complete destruction of Germany and its people. They wanted to wipe Germany from existence. As mentioned earlier Jewish American Businessman Theodore Kaufmann produced a book called ‘Germany Must Perish’ and below is his map showing a Europe without Germany.

Again as mentioned earlier in the Jews Declare War on Germany section there are many quotes by leading Jews wanting Germany’s total destruction? Henry Morgenthau was a Jew born in New York and was U.S Secretary of the Treasury in the American government. Morgenthau said "Germany must be turned into a waste land, as happened there during the 30-year War “. He came up with the Morgenthau Plan which was a plan to remove all industry from Germany after the war and to break Germany up into smaller states.

You see it is the Jews who wanted to wipe Germany of the map and not the Germans trying to wipe the Jews from the map as we have been told in the lying Jewish media. Wanting to remove Jews out of Germany to another location is not wiping them out and that includes the so called Holocaust. The Jewish Kaufmann book (1941) advocated the sterilization of all Germans, imagine a book today suggesting the sterilisation of all Jews. You would be sent to prison but the Jews are allowed to say this against a Christian white race.

The Allies bombed over 1000 German cities, towns, and villages with none of them having any military significance at all. These cities and town were some of the finest and historical in the whole of Europe. The Allies bombed all the large cities first and then when they were reduced to rubble they then started on the small towns and villages. Twice as many bombs were dropped on Berlin than was dropped on the whole of Great Britain by the Luftwaffe.

But let’s put things into perspective here. At the most 40,000 civilians died in the whole of Britain during the German blitz on British cities. In the German city of Frankfurt alone at least 50,000 civilians died, in 1943 at least 50,000 died in Hamburg, in Dresden at least at a very minimum of 200,000 civilians died, most burned alive. At least 1,000,000 German civilians (most of them women, children and the elderly) died at the hands of butchers Churchill and bomber Harris. It was nothing more than war crimes and genocide. This just goes to show the real evil despot was Churchill and not Hitler as we get told repeatedly on controlled Jewish owned BBC\Discovery\History channels.

According to The Hague Convention bombing cities and towns was only allowed if the city and town was defended. Many people will say that Germany bombed Warsaw and Rotterdam but these two cities were turned into fortresses. The Polish army in particular retreated into Warsaw almost taking the civilians and city hostage. Hitler gave the Polish army every chance to surrender and evacuate the civilians and even dropped leaflets. Civilians were not intentionally targeted but the aim was to force the Polish army to surrender.

Churchill himself deliberately provoked the attack on London, because he needed it to kill off the peace movement in Britain. Enough people knew about the German peace offer in the summer of 1940 to want to accept it. In his own Cabinet, Lord Beaverbrook, the minister of aircraft production; Lord Halifax, the foreign secretary; Neville Chamberlain, the former prime minister -- all wanted peace! The only way out of this dilemma that he saw was to provoke Hitler to bomb London. So Churchill started bombing Berlin, which until that time had not been bombed. Churchill knew from codebreaking that Hitler had ordered that under no circumstances was London to be bombed. Hitler had actually banned the bombing of any British towns as such; the Luftwaffe was bombing Portsmouth dockyards and places like Liverpool for the docks, but they were not bombing towns; and London was totally embargoed”, - David Irving WW2 Historian.

Let’s look a bit more closely at the death and destruction Churchill and America brought to the German women and children.

The town of Pforzheim is one of the smallest towns in Baden and had a population of about 50,000 during WW2. It was situated near the Black Forest and was traditionally known for making cuckoo clocks. It was bombed a number of times but the biggest raid was on 23 February, 1945 when the town was completely destroyed in 30 minutes by the British RAF. 18,000 people died in Pforzheim mainly women and children and 80% of the town was reduced to rubble.

In July 1943 the Allies rained down a tornado of bombs onto Hamburg. To show how sick these psychopaths were they even named it ‘Operation Gomorrah’ after the supposed destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible by God. 3,000 British and American aircraft dropped 9,000 tons of bombs onto Hamburg killing about 60,000 civilians with a lot of them burnt alive. 40,000 of those killed were women and children. The many fires created a whirling updraft of super-heated air which created a 1,500-foot-high tornado of fire which sucked people into the fire. 250,000 homes were destroyed and 1,000,000 German civilians had to flee the city.

Below some of the women and children burnt alive in Hamburg by Churchill and Roosevelt

Osnabruck was destroyed by 650,000 incendiary bombs and nearly 12,000 liquid incendiary bombs which were dropped on it between 1942 and 1945. 141 public buildings, 7 churches, 13 schools and a hospital went up in flames and 3000 people died.

Dusseldorf was bombed over 200 times with the loss of at least 6000 lives and 170,000 buildings were destroyed. Only 10% of the city was left undamaged.

Mainz was one of the great historical cities of Germany. It was founded in the first century. In February 1945 over 400 British bombers reduced the town to 86% rubble. Nearly 2000 years of historical buildings wiped out.

Nuremburg had 3,000 tons of bombs dropped on it which killed up 10,000 civilians and left 100,000 homeless. Its medieval city centre destroyed.

In October 1943 over 500 British bombers dropped 1,800 tons of high explosives and incendiaries on to the city of Kassel creating a firestorm with 1500 degree heat. This was one of over 200 bombing raids on Kassel. The attacks on Kassel left 85% of the buildings reduced to rubble at least 10,000 dead and 150,000 people were now homeless. “Kassel suffered over 300 air raids, some carrying waves of 1,000 bombers; British by night, American by day. When on April 4th 1945, the city surrendered, of a population of 250,000, just 15,000 were left alive.” Jack Bell, Chicago Daily News Foreign Service, Kassel on May 15, 1946.





Below photos from Kassel courtesy of British and American bombers, the so called good guys.

A description of one of the Kassel bombing raids "Three hundred times the people of Kassel ran terrified to their air-raid shelters as giant British and American planes dropped their bombs. Nearly 10,000 were killed in the first terrible bombing, the night of October 22, 1943. That was largely an incendiary attack, which set the whole center of the city afire. Thousands were killed in their air-shelters by the gas fumes from great piles of burning coal, never knowing why they felt sleepy, never awakening. So, on April 4, 1945, Kassel surrendered, not more than 15,000 of its 250,000 still in the city and living. Thousands lay buried under the countless tons of brick and mortar and twisted steel that had been dwellings and stores and factories”

The German city of Darmstadt, in the southwest of the country, suffered several bombing raids, mainly during 1943 and 1944. Of these, by far the most destructive was the attack of 11Ð12 September 1944, when the RAF carried out an intense attack where 12,000 died.

The German city of Cologne was bombed in 262 separate air raids by the Allies during World War II, all by the Royal Air Force. A total of 34,711 long tons of bombs were dropped on the city by the RAF. 20,000 people died during the bombing of Cologne.

Konrad Adenauer, the mayor of Cologne, pointed out: "The task confronting me in a war-ravaged Cologne was a huge and extra-ordinarily difficult one. The extent of the damage suffered by the city in air raids and from the other effects of war was enormous. More than half of the houses and public buildings were totally destroyed, nearly all the others had suffered partial damage. Only 300 houses had escaped unscathed. The damage done to the city by the destruction of streets, tram rails, sewers, water pipes, gas pipes, electrical installations and other public utilities, was no less widespread. It is hard to realize the threat this constituted to the health of the people. There was no gas, no water, no electric current, and no means of transport. The bridges across the Rhine had been destroyed. There were mountains of rubble in the streets. Everywhere there were gigantic areas of debris from bombed and shelled buildings. With its razed churches, many of them almost a thousand years old, its bombed-out cathedral, with the ruins of once beautiful bridges sticking up out of the Rhine, and the vast expanses of derelict houses, Cologne was a ghost city."

Over 1000 German cities, towns and villages were bombed including Berlin, Dortmund, Karlsruhe, Frankfurt, Munster, Cologne, Bonn and many more reduced to rubble with Dresden being the worst hit.

All German cities above 50,000 population and many smaller ones were from 50 to 80 per cent destroyed. Dresden, as large as Pittsburgh, was wiped out and nearly all of its 620,000 inhabitants buried under the ruins. Cologne, with a population of 750,000, was turned into a gigantic wasteland. Hamburg, with its 1,150,000 people, was blasted by huge attacks, in one of which the flames rolled a mile into the sky and roasted alive hundreds of thousands of civilians in street temperatures of a thousand degrees. Frankfurt-on-Main, a city of 500,000, was reduced to a mass of rubble. All cities and industrial areas, such as the Ruhr and Saar regions, were laid waste”, - Ralph Franklin Keeling, Author – ‘Gruesome Harvest - The Costly Attempt to Exterminate the people of Germany’



















Dresden

The long suppressed story of the worst massacre in the history of the world. The devastation of Dresden in February, 1945, was one of those crimes against humanity whose authors would have been arraigned at Nuremberg if that court had not been perverted”. Rt. Hon. Richard. H.S. Crossman, MP, Labour Government Minister.

As for crimes against humanity, those governments which ordered the destruction of German cities, thereby destroying irreplaceable cultural values and making burning torches out of women and children, should also have stood before the bar of justice.” - Hon. Jaan Lattik, Estonian statesman, diplomat and historian.

By February 1945 the war was almost over and Germany was defeated. The city of Dresden was a beautiful historic city with magnificent buildings and cathedrals. It had no military significance whatsoever. With the Soviets army marching eastwards up to 500,000 refugees had flooded into Dresden and it was bitterly cold so most of them were just living on the streets when the bombs came. With Dresden’s population at half a million there was now up to 1,000,000 people in Dresden. On February 13th 1945 1300 British and American planes dropped 4,000 tons of bombs onto Dresden. The first bombs to drop were the explosive bombs which blew the roofs of buildings and then the incendiary bombs came which caused a huge firestorm with temperatures over 1000 degrees. When the Allies were sure that all residents were out on the streets it then dropped the high explosive bombs onto the civilians. Thousands of people were burnt alive. The thousands of people who escaped out of the city to the river Elbe were then shot down by American Mustang fighters who flew in low to murder them all including children.

This was just cold calculated mass murder of innocent civilians, it was just genocide. This was done when the war was almost over. All the dead bodies had to be piled up and then burnt and this took weeks and weeks to do

The whole of Dresden was destroyed and with one million inhabitants in the city the death toll is estimated to be as much as 500,000 thanks to Roosevelt and Churchill and the Jewish advisors such as Lindemann, Untermeyer and Morgenthau who encouraged them. It is estimated that between 1 and 2 million German civilians died as the result of Allied bombing. Around forty thousand British civilians died at the hands of German bombs. But on the Jewish controlled BBC, History channels you’re more likely to see a documentary about the British blitz and not the German one. Now the fact is Hitler did not target innocent, undefended civilians like this but Churchill and Roosevelt did, but it is always Hitler who is made out to be the evil one.

The Dresden Police reports on March 24th 1945 stated that 202,040 bodies mostly women and children were found and approximately 250,000 died.

Although the allies and the Jewish owned Wikipedia state that 25,000 people died in Dresden which is ludicrous. Dresden was the most bombed city in the whole of WW2. The area of destruction at Pforzheim comprised approximately 83% of the city, and 20,277 out of 65,000 people died according to official estimates. This means that over 30% of the residents of Pforzheim died in one bombing attack. The question is if more than 30% of the residents of Pforzheim died in one bombing attack, why would only approximately 2.5% of Dresdner’s die in similar raids 10 days earlier? So we can expect 30% of the people of Dresden to die which would be about 300,000 so the figure given by the Dresden Police report of 250,000 Dresden victims is much closer to the truth.

In 1955 former West German chancellor Konrad Adenauer stated: "On 13 February 1945, the attack on the city of Dresden, which was overcrowded with refugees, claimed about 250.000 victims.” (Deutschland heute, edited by the press and information service of the federal government, Wiesbaden 1955, page 154.)

Victor Gregg, a British para captured at Arnhem, was a prisoner of war in Dresden that night who was ordered to help with the clear up. In a 2014 BBC interview he recalled the hunt for survivors after the apocalyptic firestorm. In one incident, it took his team seven hours to get into a 1,000-person air-raid shelter in the Altstadt. Once inside, they found no survivors or corpses: just a green-brown liquid with bones sticking out of it. The cowering people had all melted. In areas further from the town centre there were legions of adults shrivelled to three feet in length. Children under the age of three had simply been vaporized.

In what world do the guys and liberators intentionally murder hundreds of thousands of woman and children?

We had the Jew Lindemann advising Churchill to bomb the civilians in Germany and we have a Jew also advising Roosevelt to bomb Dresden on a certain day. Walt Whitman Rostow was the son of Jewish immigrants from Russia and during WWII he was attached to the office of strategic services (OSS), an intelligence unit and precursor to the CIA, picking targets in Germany for American bombers to attack. February 13th and 14th, 1945 (two months prior to the German surrender) were the dates chosen to firebomb Dresden, Germany after intense lobbying by Rostow. February 14th, 1945 was the Christian holy day known as "Ash Wednesday"... How clever to choose Ash Wednesday to reduce a city over-populated by women, children and wounded to ashes. Rostow went on to serve as Special Assistant for National Security Affairs to President Lyndon Johnson in 1966–69. Appropriately Rostow died on February 13th, 2003.

All these historical German cities and towns were reduced to rubble not because of any military significance it was because the aim was to kill as many German civilians as possible and make as many homeless as possible just like all the Zionist Jews wanted who were advising Roosevelt and Churchill. Remember from the earlier Jewish quotes ‘We must destroy, destroy, destroy them’ said Polish Jew Vladimir Jabotinsky. There was no doubt about it that this was a war crime and the people responsible were homicidal maniacs. Yet in the farcical Nuremburg trials after the war German commanders were prosecuted for waging an aggressive war. No one on the Allies side was prosecuted for anything which is no surprise because the judge, jury and prosecutors were Russian, Jews, Americans and the British.

Germany had the world's second largest steel and chemical industries which provided support for a large percentage of the population but because of allied bombing these industrial resources were largely wiped out as well as all factories and railroads. Never before in history have the life-sustaining resources of a nation been so thoroughly demolished. Returning from victory in Europe, General Bradley declared, "I can tell you that Germany has been destroyed utterly and completely”.

I urge every one of you to read The Destruction of Dresden by David Irving. I assure you, after reading Irving's book, you will never take seriously the Establishment's version of what happened in that war again. What you ought to take seriously, though, is the fact that the same Jewish clique that controlled the traitorous Roosevelt and Churchill governments, whose hatred of our race and civilization and whose alliance with Communism were the real causes of the holocaust of Dresden, still controls our government and our media today. It is they who are pushing for a disarmed, racially mixed America. It is they who promote the teaching of sodomy to our young children. It is they who are destroying our industrial infrastructure in the name of a global economy. It is they who created the drug subculture and then also the police state agencies which pretend to fight it. The hour is very late for America and indeed for all of Western civilization. But if patriots will heed our call, then there is no reason for despair. For the enemies of our nation may have power, but their power is based on lies. Won't you help us cut through the chain of lies that holds our people in mental slavery? Every year, families should commemorate the anniversary of the holocaust of Dresden on the eve of 13th February.” - Historian Kevin Alfred Strom.

Below a good video about the bombing of Dresden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-WtyBmCs6w&feature=youtu.be&has_verified=1



The Jewish Hellbomb

This bombing of Germany was Plan B. Plan A was for the Jews to drop their Atomic bomb on to Germany but the bomb was not ready in time so they tested it out on Japan first.

What most people don’t know is that they were all Jewish men who were behind the creation of the atomic bomb in the Manhattan project.

Leading Jewish scientists who created the evil atomic bomb were: Robert Oppenheimer and David Bohm, Leo Szilard, Eugene Wigner Otto Frisch, Felix Bloch, Rudolf Peierls, Niels Bohr, Emilio Segre and James Franck. All Jewish.

Wigner participated in a meeting with Leo Szilard and Albert Einstein that resulted in the Einstein-Szilard letter, which prompted President Franklin D. Roosevelt to initiate the Manhattan Project to develop atomic bombs.

Below is a partial list of Jews who were directly involved in the Manhattan Project. There were many more Jews involved at all levels of researching, constructing, and advocating the use of the atomic bomb than can be listed here.

J. Robert Oppenheimer [American Jew] - Scientific Director - Project "Y"

Frank Oppenheimer [American Jew] - Brother of and Assistant to J. Robert Oppenheimer

Albert Einstein [German born Jew] - Consultant to the Project

Niels Bohr [Danish born Jew] - Consultant to the Project

Leó Szilárd [Hungarian born Jew] - Group Leader - Metallurgical Laboratory

Nicholas Kürti [Hungarian born Jew] - Worked with Franz Eugen Simon [German born Jew] and developed a method of separating uranium 235 from raw uranium ore

David Bohm [American Jew] - Performed theoretical calculations for the Calutrons at the Y-12 facility in Oak Ridge, used to electromagnetically enrich uranium for use in the bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945

Rudolf Peierls [German born Jew] - British Mission

Felix Bloch [Swiss born Jew] - Worked under Hans Albrecht Bethe, performing nuclear fission research

Eugene [Paul] Wigner [Hungarian born Jew] - Group Leader - Metallurgical Laboratory

James Chadwick [British born Jew] - Chief - British Mission

James Franck [German born Jew] - Director - Chemistry Group

Otto Frisch [German born Jew] - British Mission

Edward Teller [Hungarian born Jew] - Thermonuclear Research

Emilio Gino Segrè [Italian born Jew] - Group Leader

Hans Albrecht Bethe [German born Jew] - Chief - Theoretical Division

Klaus Fuchs [German born Jew] - Theoretical Division [Communist Spy]

It is of utmost significance to point out that both atomic bomb and hydrogen bomb were in large measure a Jewish production. But basically the atom bomb and its further proliferation, is a Jewish idea. The Atomic bomb was probably the most evil thing ever invented, it was there to destroy countries and kill human beings period and it was invented by the Jews to kill the ‘Goyim’. It threatens to bring death, cancer, leukaemia, and birth defects to the mass of the population, and, in fact, exterminate humanity itself.

One of the central figures in not only laying the theoretical groundwork but also persuading President Roosevelt to launch the whole atomic bomb program was Albert Einstein, a foreign-born Communist Jew.

It was at this time that most of the Atomic secrets were stolen and passed on to the Soviets. When it comes to listing the spies and traitors involved, it almost reads like a Jewish Who's Who. The most notorious were Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were tried and executed for treason, the only traitors in modern U.S. history to have suffered this fate. Further involved in this spy network were Harry Gold, Abraham Brothman, David Greenglass, [Ethel Rosenberg's brother], Israel Weinbaum, Miriam Moscowitz, Sidney Weinbaum, Morton Sobell. All these were Jews, and all were convicted of treason.

Like Dresden, Hiroshima was also an ancient cultural centre, with no visible military objective. Its non- combatant families also died horribly by the hundreds of thousands. Many were pulverized instantly by the first atomic bomb ever used in a military operation, but thousands of other victims lived on for years, mangled and burned, their limbs and organs slowly rotting away from radiation poisoning. Even while the Japanese officials were desperately suing for peace, the Jews hastily ordered the dropping of a second atomic bomb, this one on Nagasaki, bringing off a second 'test' of their Hell bomb against helpless civilians. In fact more than 95% of the casualties were civilians with many thousands of the Hiroshima victims being children sitting in their classrooms.

In the book Hiroshima's Shadows, Kensaburo Oe declares, "From the instant the atomic bomb exploded, it became the symbol of all human evil; it was a savagely primitive demon and most modern curse.... My nightmare stems from a suspicion that a 'certain trust in human strength' or 'humanism' flashed across the minds of American intellectuals who decided upon the project that concluded with the dropping of the bomb on Hiroshima."

Admiral William Leahy stated, "It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."

General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Military Commander, Admiral William D. Leahy, Air force General Curtis LeMay, and many other American military leaders, made public statements that it was not necessary to drop the atomic bombs.

The atomic bomb was the created by the Jews, whose efforts to develop such a bomb in Europe had been indignantly rejected. Albert Einstein (Jewish), the physicist, wrote a personal letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt, August 2, 1939, recommending that this bomb be built by the United States. The atomic bomb program was directed from behind the scenes by the Jewish Wall Street speculator, Bernard Baruch, an agent of the Rothschild’s.

After the devastation of Hiroshima and Nagasaki the Jews perpetrated a number of outright falsehoods to avoid blame for these massacres of civilians. The first was that the inhabitants were warned by leaflets dropped over the city that an atomic bomb would be used. In fact, the leaflets were not dropped until August 10, after the bombs had exploded.

Imagine the propaganda that would have been used against Hitler and Germany if they had created and used the Atomic bomb to kill hundreds of thousands but we do not hear anything negative about Hiroshima or Nagasaki and that is because the Jews were behind this destruction and they control the media.







Eisenhower’s Death Camps

Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed after D-Day in war. After Germany had surrendered the Americans were faced with having 5 million German prisoners. These German soldiers were herded into 30 separate camps. In these camps there were no tents, buildings, cooking facilities, water, toilets, or food. It was just a massive open field with barbwire fences around it. The prisoners had to sleep in the open and some of them would dig holes in the ground to sleep in. It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure. Local German people who offered these men food, were sent away on Eisenhower’s command. General Patton's Third Army was the only command in Europe to release a significant numbers of Germans.

General Eisenhower refused to let the Red Cross into the camps to give out provisions and this was against the Geneva Convention. It is estimated that up to 1.7 million of these German prisoners of war died of starvation and disease. It was nothing more than mass murder. Had the Germans done this to the Allied prisoners then we would have heard about it in movies and documentaries but because it was done by the Americans against the Germans not many people know about it. In fact if the Germans had done this to the Allies there would have been a movie made about it. After the German surrender was signed shouldn’t the German prisoners of war just be then freed and allowed to go home just like the Allied prisoners of war were. Below German soldiers in one of Eisenhower’s camps.

George Weiss was a German tank repairman and he said ‘"All night we had to sit up jammed against each other. But the lack of water was the worst thing of all. For three and a half days, we had no water at all. We would drink our own urine". Two colonels in the U.S. Army Medical Corps, James Mason and Charles Beasley described the conditions in one of the camps "Huddled close together for warmth, behind the barbed wire was a most awesome sight, nearly 100,000 haggard, apathetic, dirty, gaunt, blank-staring med clad in dirty field grey uniforms, and standing ankle-deep in mud and the men had not eaten for at least two days, and the provisions of water was a major problem”.

The respected Associated Press Photographer, Henry Griffin who had taken the pictures of corpses in Buchenwald and Dachau when visiting Allied POW camps agreed: "The only difference I can see between these men and those corpses is that here they are still breathing."

By August 1946 France according to the International Red Cross had enslaved nearly three-quarters of a million former German servicemen. Of these 475,000 had been captured by the Americans who ‘in a deal’ had transferred them to French control for the expressed purpose of forced labour.

By contrast the German armed forces behaved impeccably towards their prisoners-of-war. "The most amazing thing about the atrocities in this war is that there have been so few of them. I have come up against few instances where the Germans have not treated prisoners according to the rules, and respected the Red Cross reported respected newspaper” The Progressive February, 4th1945.

Allan Wood, London Correspondent of the London Express agreed. "The Germans even in their greatest moments of despair obeyed the Convention in most respects. True it is that there were front line atrocities - passions run high up there - but they were incidents, not practices, and misadministration of their American prison camps was very uncommon."

US Assistant Judge Advocate, Jefferson Barracks, April 27th1945. "It is true that the Reich exacted forced labour from foreign workers, but it is also true that, they were for the most part paid and fed well."

Many believe that Eisenhower was just a Jewish lackey who was there to make sure that as many Germans as possible were murdered after the war had ended. In fact when Eisenhower was a colonel and under the command of Gen. Douglas MacArthur in the South Pacific, MacArthur protested to his superiors in Washington (DC) that Eisenhower was incompetent and that he did not want Eisenhower on his staff.

In 1941, the year the USA went to war, Eisenhower or "Ike", was a lieutenant colonel who had never seen a battle in his life. In 1943 the American Government then made the unbelievable decision to not only transferred Col. Eisenhower to Europe but promoted him over more than 30 more experienced senior officers to five star general and placed him in charge of all the US forces in Europe. It was really was an unbelievable decision because D-day and the European war was such a huge operation for someone with so little experience. Patton would have been a better choice.

The question is did Eisenhower have any Jewish ancestry or was it because he hated Germans so much and therefore not liable to treat them humanely. Maybe that is why he was put in charge. "God, I hate the Germans..." --Dwight David Eisenhower in a letter to his wife in September, 1944.



General Patton, Assassinated?

General Patton was military governor of Bavaria immediately after the war and thought that Germans were being mistreated after WW2. He was also outspoken against the threat of communism and he realised that he had been fighting the wrong enemy. He then got fired from his job in Bavaria. Patton was removed from command in Germany because he actively opposed the swarm of Jewish control, such as the recently recruited Soviet Jewish agent, Henry Kissinger, who fought Patton to win control of the Military Government in Germany. In his Diary, August 29, 1945, Patton wrote, "Today we received a letter in which we were told to give the Jews special accommodations. If for Jews, why not Catholics, Mormons, etc."

At the end of 1945 a U.S army truck crashed into Patton’s car and he survived the crash with minor injuries but he mysteriously died in hospital 12 days later. Many say he was assassinated to keep him quiet. Very suspiciously a few months before he was killed, his driver for five years, Master Sergeant John L. Mims, was replaced. General Patton was struck down the day before he was scheduled to make a triumphant return to the United States. He had just been removed from his command of the Third Army, which was in charge of governing the American sector of Germany, because he not only opposed the dismemberment of Germany, but also because he favoured military action against the Communists. As the most popular hero of the Second World War, General Patton would have been unbeatable in a Presidential race. But the Jews would never allow this to happen so he was assassinated before he left Germany.

On August 31, 1945, Patton wrote to his wife, "The stuff in the papers about fraternization is all wet. All that sort of writing is done by Jews to get revenge. Actually, the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe.

But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata (Jewish) to silence Patton. His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch. Mr Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general. The driver of the truck was whisked away to London before he could be questioned and no autopsy was performed on Patton's body.



The German People Suffer

Churchill said to the Germans in January, 1945, "We Allies are no monsters. This, at least, I can say, on behalf of the United Nations, to Germany ... Peace, though based on unconditional surrender, will bring to Germany and Japan immense and immediate alleviation of suffering and agony”. “Those Allies who were "no monsters" literally raped more European women than had ever before been raped in the history of the world. They put Germany on a starvation-level diet. Under direct orders from Dwight Eisenhower, they killed more than a million German POWs. They looted 12 million people of their homes, goods, food, and even clothes and drove them from their homelands. They took one-fourth of their farmland, they took their ships and their factories and their farm implements and then told them to live by farming. They abused and starved to death more German babies than there ever were Jews in Germany. They raped and debauched hundreds of thousands of German, Austrian, and Hungarian girls and women from eight to eighty. They brought to their death five times as many Germans in one year of peace as died during five years of war. Yes, yes, of course, these men of the United Nations, these men of the New World Order are no monsters”. Dr. Austin J. App, professor and scholar.

When Germany surrendered in May 1945 terrible and inhuman repercussions were brought about onto the German people mostly of which were women the elderly and children. 15 million Germans were kicked out of their homelands in East Prussia, Pomerania, Silesia, East Brandenburg, Sudetenland, Hungary, Romania and Yugoslavia. In the German Sudetenland 3 million Germans were forced out of their homes with only their clothes on their back. They had lived there for thousands of years. It was not their fault that there was a World War. Czech’s carried out many atrocities against these German’s, many were hung up by their feet, many were shot in the streets, women and children were thrown from bridges and up to 200,000 Sudeten Germans were brutally killed in this way by the Czech’s. In fact there leader Edward Benes made the rape, theft or even murder of a German adult or child legal under Czech law.

At the Yalta conference after the war a Polish minister was in talks about incorporating some of German territory into Poland and Churchill said “Don't mind the five or more million Germans. Stalin will see to them. You will have no trouble with them: they will cease to exist". In fact Stalin sent 4 million Germans after the war to the Soviet Gulags were they would never return.

According to a diplomatic report from Bucharest, 520,000 Romanian citizens of German ancestry were rounded up like slaves and deported to Soviet Russia. Many of them committed suicide rather than go to the Gulags.

The genocide of the ethnic German population of Yugoslavia at the end of World War II has been suppressed or ignored. At the beginning of World War II about 540,000 German’s lived within Yugoslavia. But when this became a communist country after the war the Germans were brutally murdered and all were forced out of their homeland and into Germany.

In his comprehensive and dispassionate work Deutscher Exodus (Seewald Verlag), Gerhard Ziemer writes:

"According to a very painstaking calculation of the Federal Statistical Office in Wiesbaden, the German civilian population lost 2,280,000 members to flight, expulsion and deportation. These people were shot or beaten to death or died of hunger and exhaustion in the labor camps of the deportation process in the East. The number of victims of the expulsion never impacted on public awareness in the East or West. Even in Germany only a small minority is aware of it. It has not become a topic for journalism and the mass media like the victims of Fascism and the persecution of the Jews have

Bertrand Russell who wrote in The Times for October 19, 1945:
"In eastern Europe now mass deportations are being carried out by our allies on an unprecedented scale, and an apparently deliberate attempt is being made to exterminate many millions of Germans, not by gas, but by depriving them of their homes and of food, leaving them to die by slow and agonizing starvation. This is not done as an act of war, but as a part of a deliberate policy of "peace."

The 15 million Germans ejected from their homes were forced to walk into the heartland of Germany and during this trek 3 million of them died from assaults, beatings, rapes, murder and starvation. 1000 German cities and towns had been reduced to rubble by the Allied bombings so millions of German people already had no homes to live in and now 12 million more people were heading to Germany to look for somewhere to live. Many millions would starve because Germany’s entire infrastructure, ports and railroads was obliterated by Allied bombing. They could not build anything because they had no factories to provide the resources and equipment to do so.

A worse fate still awaited younger, stronger Germans. At the start of 1945, Soviet authorities began picking up workers to help rebuild the war-ravaged Soviet Union. The aim was to use German slave labour in Soviet mines, on construction sites, farms and in timber forests. More than 700,000 German men and women, who spent weeks on trains taking them to labour camps, in some cases beyond the Ural Mountains. The conditions both during the transports and in the camps were so terrible that approximately 270,000 of these Germans died.

The Allies had done a population census in Germany in 1950 and according to their figures they expected to find 73,940,891 Germans but the census only counted 68,230,796 Germans. There was a shortage of 5,710,095 people, according to the official Allied figures. So 5.7 million Germans (mostly woman, Children and the elderly) died from the starvation policies implemented by the Allies after the war. Add that 5.7 million to the 1.7 million prisoners Eisenhower deliberately starved to death and the at least 3 million died of the 12 to 15 million that were kicked out of their home in eastern Germany and the 1.5 million German civilians murdered by Allied bombing and we have a total of about 11.9 million Germans who were needlessly killed and most after the war had ended. Out of that 11.9 million it is believed at least 3 million of the deaths were children. But all we hear about is the alleged deaths of European Jews in a Holocaust which did not happen in education, books and movies and hundreds of holocaust memorials throughout the western world paying homage to these Jews (bringing in millions of dollars for the Jews), the Jews who caused Germany’s destruction in the first place in both world wars. Add the 11.9 million to the 5.5 million German military deaths and we have a total of at least 17.4 million Germans who died during WW2 but we never hear about the German deaths in education, documentaries, movies and books all we hear about are the Jewish suffering and deaths and that is simply because the Jews own the media.

In comparison Britain keeps reminded its population of British suffering in WW2 with its 40,000 deaths during the blitz and 330,000 military deaths but stand that up against the 17 million German deaths.

As such, these population "transfers", as they were referred to at the time, represented the most significant episodes of ethnic cleansing undertaken by any European nation during or after the Second World War. Germany was also made geographically smaller by moving the Polish borders west and stealing German territory and giving it to Poland, as they did after WW1. This German loss included the cities of Breslau, Koslin and Leignitz as well as all of East Prussia. Germany lost all the territory that Hitler had claimed back as well even more of German lands which had been part of Germany for a thousand years.

According to the International Red Cross 680,000 former German soldiers were sent as slaves to work in France to help rebuild cities and towns which had been bombed by the Allies. Even though President Roosevelt had promised that "the German people are not going to be enslaved, because the United Nations do not traffic in human slavery”. Also Great Britain, according to the International Red Cross, had 460,000 German slaves working for her. The British government hired out the German men for £10 per day to any employer and thus the government earned over £150 million. Thousands of German men were sent all over Europe to work as slaves. Two years after the War had ended Allies still had German prisoners.

This breaks the rules of the International Red Cross and the Geneva Convention. The German soldiers were not convicts they were just fighting for their country just like the American or British soldiers. Allied prisoners of war did not receive this type of brutality in the German prisoner of war camps. The American Red Cross in 1945 reported that 99% of the American prisoners of war in Germany have survived and are on their way home.

"I believe now that Hitler and the German people did not want war. But we declared war on Germany, intent on destroying it, in accordance with our principle of balance of power, and we were encouraged by the 'American Jews' around Roosevelt. We ignored Hitler's pleadings not to enter into war. Now we are forced to realize that Hitler was right." - Attorney General, Sir. Hartley Shawcross, March, 16th, 1984.

The Jewish owned media regard George Lincoln Rockwell as the ‘American Hitler’, well they would wouldn’t they, but what he says below is absolutely true. Rockwell had a successful naval career, both on active duty and in the Naval Reserve. A veteran of World War II, he was a naval aviator and served a follow-on tour during the Korean War.

"When I got back from fighting World War II, I truly believed all the propaganda that I had helped the "good guys" fight the world's last war, the war to see that there was no more tyranny and "aggression." I remembered that the world declared War, in effect, on Germany, for marching into Prussia and Silesia, ex-German states which had become Poland. And it was, I was told, to get these people out from under the tyrants that I risked my life, and saw thousands die. But then I watched our "leaders" giving all these countries I was supposed to be fighting to "free" - to Soviet Russia. I thought I had "saved" Czechoslovakia, Poland, Hungary, Rumania, Yugoslavia, etc. - Then I couldn't help noticing that we had NOT stopped tyranny in these countries, - instead, it seemed to me, by fighting in WWII, I had helped turn most of the world over to the Soviet Union and Communism. All the Countries I went to save - who had them after WWII - and who has them NOW? I began to notice, for the first time, that there was something most peculiar about this fight for "freedom" they got me and millions like me into. Whenever any Country was in the hands of Anti-Communists, we were told they were "tyrants and oppressors" and we had to fight to get them out at all costs - as we did, Germany, Italy and Japan. But when a Country was in the hands of Communists -we helped them, and I heard nothing about "tyranny." In fact, reviewing my career in World War II - I came to the conclusion that I am a Soviet War Veteran. I fought to turn over the major portion of the earth's surface to the Soviets. This, in turn, led me to become politically aware, for the first time. I began to notice what might be behind the things I read in the papers and saw at the movies, etc."

I learned that Hitler not only did not want to conquer the world, or any other nation, but only to get back the parts of Germany hacked off by the Versailles treaty."

"He openly said he wanted back the parts of Germany given to Poland, Czechoslovakia, etc. The only places he ever "attacked" were once parts of Germany, such as Prussia and Austria, stolen by Versailles, just as if we lost Florida and Texas, you would certainly "attack" these states until they were again American."

"Perhaps even more shocking, I discovered, long after the war, just how arrogant the Jews had been in claiming that Hitler "started" World War II - when even before we got into it, they published a book called "Germany Must Perish", which actually preached the EXTERMINATION of the German people [long before any possible gas chambers were even to be alleged], – George Lincoln Rockwell

We must stand up and fight for our rights today. Especially must we fight the battle for peace at a time when the champions of war are powerful, yes, and encouraged in the very highest places of our Government? Once we butted in and fought a war to make the world safe for democracy. We did not accomplish our mission. The war now proposed is for the purpose of establishing Jewish hegemony throughout the world. We must recognize that fact. The Communists have forced us to state it frankly. Recently a speaker came to Atlanta and addressed the assembled Jews. I understand that other speakers are covering the nation with the same message. What was the gist of his remarks? He stated, in effect, that the influence of the Jews throughout the United States was being organized to force the present administration to compel Hitler to reinstate the refugees in Germany to their former status, even at the cost of war. The speaker added that they were much encouraged in their efforts by the President himself and the charming First Lady. In contemplating war today, we must remember that war costs money and that as a nation we are already ‘busted.’ Our former allies have not as yet paid us for what they owe us on the last war. Where, then, is the money coming from? History will have to repeat itself, and we will have to re-establish the Jew in power and borrow money from him. A partner of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., it must be remembered financed the Russian Revolution, and he was mighty proud of his achievement”, - Major General George Van Horn Moseley.

Rosemary Pennington, Author, National Vanguard.org website stated the following about WW2: “The Jewish Bolshevik terrorists who overthrew the Russian monarchy during WWI and their allies — the USA and the UK, primarily — committed the real atrocities and genocides against the German people and their sympathizers during and after WWII. The British and Americans engaged in a systematic fire-bombing campaign specifically targeting German industrial and urban areas for destruction. Major cities all throughout Germany were fire-bombed on a regular basis, resulting in the horrific death for millions of innocent German civilians — men, women and children. The Allies sunk German civilian ships escaping the rampaging Soviet Red Army towards the end of the war, ending the lives of countless innocent civilians including, ironically enough, many Eastern European Jews fleeing from the advancing Red Army. The barbaric, out-of-control Red Army was encouraged to rape, pillage, torture and murder Germans as they advanced into German territory, and they did. Hundreds of thousands of German POWs and civilians were starved and murdered after the war, often suffering gruesome deaths from exposure, thirst and torture at the hands of the victorious and ruthless Allies. The National Socialist political, cultural and educational establishment was systematically dismantled and destroyed, with many top officials and leaders murdered, tortured, robbed, imprisoned and otherwise mistreated. Jewish propagandists have entirely reversed the reality of the situation using their control of the media, and have blamed the Germans for starting the war and committing all the alleged atrocities, when in reality the Germans and their allies were the most disciplined, honorable and righteous forces fighting in that fratricidal Jewish-instigated war. The German people and their allies were the ones who experienced a genuine holocaust — a real genocide — during WWII, not the Jewish population of Europe”.

Hitler hated communism and tried to halt it from spreading through Europe. He tried to make sure that communism did not spread or threaten Germany by removing all communists and 80% of communists in Germany at the time were Jews. Jewish Bolshevik Communists overthrew the Czar in Russia in 1917, Jewish communists the staged a coup in Hungary in 1919, then Jewish communist Amadeo Bordiga tried to take over Italy but was stopped by Mussolini, then Jewish communists tried to take over Spain in 1936 but were stopped by Franco. It was a crime that Britain and America did not join forces with Christian Germany to remove communism in Russia, instead they supplied the Soviets with masses of arms to defeat Germany. As I mentioned earlier if they had helped Germany to defeat Communism they would have been no Cold War, no Korean War, no Vietnam War an no takeover of half of Europe by Stalin after the war.

Instead of using forcible sterilization to eliminate the Germans as the Jew Kaufman urged, however, the Jew Morgenthau planned to accomplish the same thing through starvation. All Germany's industries were to be dismantled completely; her mines -- including coal mines -- were to be sealed permanently; and her people were to be herded into an area about half the size of Germany -- essentially a large concentration camp -- and isolated from the world. And then they were to be left to starve. Morgenthau presented this policy -- which came to be known as the "Morgenthau Plan" -- at the 1944 Quebec Conference (September 11-16) between Roosevelt and Churchill. Even Churchill, one of the most irresponsible political leaders of modern times, was appalled by what he called "this cruel, un-Christian" plan. So here we have two Jews calling for perhaps 50 million Germans or even the entire German nation to starve to death, to die. There is only one word for that and that is Evil, the Jewish evil plan. Who are these people to call for millions to die, well they are the same people who caused at least 40 million Christians to die in Russia as mentioned. They will slaughter anyone who is not Jewish, be it 40 million in Russia, millions in Germany, thousands in the Twin Towers on 9/11 and 4 million Muslims in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, all for political gain and Jewish power.

Jews have murdered, and/or have enabled the murder of, countless millions of people (mostly white Europeans) in countries such as Russia, Ukraine and Germany, and then expect humanity to believe the repulsive lie that Germans "gassed" 6,000,000 Jews. The bottom line is that the Jews have always been the "bad guys." They controlled three empires (America, England and Russia) and used them to smash Germany and then falsely blamed the Germans for doing something that they did not do in order to demonize the Germans while making the "Allies" feel good about their heinous crushing slaughter of a Germany that actually believed that GOT MIT UNS (God Is With Us) and was pushing back against the Jew’s plan of total world domination. The "Allies" ultimately lost WW2 by being played the fools while serving their Jew masters. Both America and England have all but lost their countries, cultures and race and continue to be bled-out financially and militarily while continuing to be used to further the Jew plan of total world domination referred to as THE NEW WORLD ORDER... or GLOBALIZATION. Russia seems to have done much to loosen the Jew's grip since WWII, which is why Russia is incessantly demonized by the Jews using their monopoly on American and British media”, - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

Through their control of the mass media and influence in academia and our educational establishment, the Jews have managed to deceive the entire world with their false, often entirely fabricated version of history and current events. Writing in Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described the Jews as having an “unqualified capacity for falsehood,” and he was exactly right. The Jews have been thrown out of over 100 countries over the course of history, not because people everywhere are mindless “anti-Semites” who irrationally persecute Jews, but because of Jewish behavior and actions. The Jews basically lie about everything. They lie about Adolf Hitler and WWII, portraying him and National Socialist Germany as the epitome of evil, a “racist anti-Semitic” movement who wanted to “conquer the world for the Aryan race” and systematically murder the entire Jewish population in Europe. Nothing could be further from the truth. Adolf Hitler and National Socialist Germany were the greatest threat to international Jewry’s global agenda of world domination, subjugation and exploitation – and the Jews know it. Hitler simply wanted the Jews out of Europe, recognizing their corrupt, degenerate, parasitic existence in the heart of Western civilization. Once Hitler legally and democratically came to power, he attempted to rectify – through diplomatic means – the unjust provisions of the various “peace treaties” which officially ended WWI, particularly the Treaty of Versailles pertaining specifically to Germany. Hitler and the German people were subjected to ridicule, disrespect and contempt by the international community, especially the French, British and American political and media establishment. Hitler was focused primarily on ending unemployment in Germany, uplifting and revitalizing the Germany people and strengthening the German nation. The last thing he wanted was to fight another World War. The entire official Jewish narrative of WWII is the exact opposite of what really happened during this critical period of time in our history. Hitler did not initiate WWII, the Jewish controlled Western democracies did; Hitler’s Germany and her allies did not “Holocaust” the Jews of Europe, the Allied nations committed genocide against the German people and their allies. Virtually all of the crimes the Jews and their puppets – the Americans, British and Soviets primarily – committed were projected onto the Germans through the Jewish control of the mass media, Hollywood and political establishment. The story of “6 million Jews” being “exterminated by the evil Nazis” is a totally fraudulent narrative that has been manufactured and perpetuated over the years by Jewish propagandists and their lackeys. Psychologically and emotionally exploitative propaganda has been effectively used to reinforce and reinstall the fake Jewish “Holocaust” narrative over the years, particularly in the West” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)

President Harry Truman on July 21, 1947 said “The Jews have no sense of proportion, nor do they have any judgment on world affairs. The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as [post-war] displaced Persons as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power—physical, financial or political—neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the underdog”.

Even the President of the United States knew the truth about the Jews and their vindictiveness and cruelty. Just look at Palestine and Germany for evidence of that.

Germany suffered the real Holocaust of World War 2. It had its whole country and infrastructure destroyed. 15 million of its people were expelled from their homes and it is estimated that up to 20 million Germans died during and just after World War 2.

But because the American media is owned by the Jews they paint a picture that Hitler and Germany was the villain in World War 2 when in fact they were not, they were the victims and the Jews were the instigators behind the scenes.



Hitler and the Freemasons

Conflicts, revolutions and wars in various areas of the globe have perhaps been the most widespread method that we have created and indirectly supported over time. Armed conflicts have always been a real and huge source of income to us, as well as a subtle means of power-wielding across the world. Almost all of the big international bodies, whether they are political or military, are of Masonic origin. Our compatriots are there in key positions and follow our plans to the point of precision. The UN and NATO, to name only two of our most influential ‘tools,’ have turned out to be most welcome decisions on our part” , Signore Massini, Freemason, Bilderberg Group.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler said Freemasonry had "succumbed" to the Jews and was an "excellent instrument" to entice the upper classes into their agenda.



Hitler, in his own words:

To strengthen his political position he [the Jew] tries to tear down the racial and civil barriers which for a time continue to restrain him at every step. To this end he fights with all the tenacity innate in him for religious tolerance—and in Freemasonry, which has succumbed to him completely, he has an excellent instrument with which to fight for his aims and put them across. The governing circles and the higher strata of the political and economic bourgeoisie are brought into his nets by the strings of Freemasonry, and never need to suspect what is happening. “While the international world Jew slowly but surely strangles us, our so-called patriots shouted against a man and a system which dared in one corner of the earth at least, to free themselves from the Jewish-Masonic embrace and oppose a nationalistic resistance to this international world poisoning.”

Adolf Hitler was not a Freemason and disbanded its operations. After the National Socialists rose to power, Hitler outlawed Freemasonry and shut down many lodges. Many were arrested and sent to the concentration camps. Freemasons lodges were also shut down in countries invaded and occupied by the Nazi's (Norway, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, France, Poland, Hungary, Greece etc.)

Hitler believed that there was a Freemason\Jewish plot to try and control the world. This was difficult to believe 70 years ago but in the present day we can see this plot unfold month after month.

Hitler had removed the Freemasons from Germany and removed the Rothschild\Jewish grip on the German banks. Hitler printed his own money like JFK did and any leader or country that does this ends up dead or destroyed. Another nation that tried to do away with the Illuminati banking system was Libya under Muammar Gaddafi. The Illuminati\Freemason owned media told you Gaddafi was a bad leader who was killing his own people, all lies. He was generally well loved by most of his people and there was much that he was doing that was quite good. Gaddafi was busy implementing a plan to create a new, gold-based, economy for his nation and for Africa. If he was permitted to do that, he would instantly reverse decades of Illuminati control. Potentially destroying their plans world-wide. So he was killed, his government overturned and a suitably nervously obedient puppet regime implemented that would continue to support the Illuminati banking system.

The list of evil deeds perpetrated upon your world in the name of Illuminati banking is very, very long. By a very wide margin it is the greatest cause of misery, destruction, bloodshed and evil upon the earth in modern times.

Hitler somehow knew that Jewish Freemasons controlled Germany and large parts of Europe but what he did not know was that they also controlled America, Britain and France as they do today. The Freemasons\Illuminati then used its control of these countries to reduce Germany to almost rubble. After Hitler removed the Freemasons grip on Germany especially through the banks they assigned Hitler and Germany for destruction.

This information will be difficult for people to believe but the power of international Jewry and the Freemasons is their ability to falsify history and use the written history to serve their short and long term plans. Through their control of the media in the western world a mountain of lies then gave Jewry the ability to brainwash people. Just look at Hollywood which they control. Have you ever wondered why every World War 2 movie ever made portrays German soldiers as the evil ones? The media in the western world is under the control of these Jewish Freemasons\Illuminati so you are not likely to get the truth about World War 2 from the media corporations that they control. Don’t you ever wonder why they pummel Hitler and the Nazis day after day on the Discovery\History\BBC channels even after over 70 years since the war has ended? We hear about Hitler’s drug problem, Hitler Henchman, Hitler’s UFO’s, Nazi Gold, Nazi Treasures etc. it is all absolute nonsense and Jewish propaganda. Do you ever see a movie about the 1.7 million German prisoners starved to death by Eisenhower or about the 2 million German civilians who died because of allied bombs or about the 15 million Germans kicked out of their lands and homes with 3 million of them dying, no you won’t see movies like this but you will see movies like the ‘Piano’ or ‘Defiance’ or ‘Inglorious bastards’ about how the Jews supposedly suffered or about how evil the Germans were, allegedly. Why don’t they pummel the Bolshevik revolution in which 40 to 100 million Russian Christians were murdered? I’ll tell you why? This Bolshevik revolution was financed by Jewish\Freemason bankers and all the leaders of the revolution were Jewish and that’s why they don’t show it on the controlled Jewish media channels. The Jews like to see themselves as victims and not the leaders of these barbaric murders.

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past." George Orwell.

Hitler was right and the Holocaust is a total propaganda hoax designed to prevent all non-Jews from finding out that Hitler found a way to create a fairer and better world free from being slaves to the Jews and their Usury debt money system that is destroying all our countries today economically, socially and morally. So the Jews demonise Hitler and Germany with the media that they control so that no one will want to look at the system that he had brought to the German people, a system that the German people idolised Hitler for. That is why Jewish hegemony and the Jewish banksters who controlled definitely American and British politicians to destroy not only Hitler but Germany and the German people. The evidence for this is irrefutable.

The Holocaust has been proven to be a hoax by scientists and revisionists such as Fred Leuchter, Dr. Faurisson, Germar Rudolf and Ernst Zundel. See my other book for the full story of WW2 and the Holocaust. There is also a lot of information on my website at www.searchforthetruth.co.uk.

Have you noticed how often a WWII era European Jew is designated a “holocaust survivor?”, If you consider how many millions of “holocaust survivors” there are, as evidenced by the millions of Jews who claim that they are due restitution from the German and Swiss governments alone, they all couldn’t have been freed from concentration camps by the advancing allied armies entering German occupied territory at the close of WWII because there weren’t many of Europe’s 6,000,000 Jews left... right? Evidently if you were a Jew and you were anywhere in Europe during WWII, then you survived the holocaust whether or not you were incarcerated... What Bullshit”, - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net



WW2 - Conclusion

The winners write history. Our view of Hitler and the Second World War is largely a Jewish view. Hitler was manipulated and destroyed by the same Illuminati\Freemason\Communist organization that runs the world today. The same Zionist Jew organization that pulled of 9/11 and destroyed Iraq, Syria, Libya and now wants to destroy Iran.

Why did the Jews start a war against Germany? Because Germany was the ONLY remaining country in Western Europe that had not been conquered by the Jews! Germans were industrious, clean, organized, intelligent, and a strong Christian nation. For all those reasons – the Jews hated the Germans! The ENTIRE WORLD has been propagandized to believe that the Germans declared war against the Jews and that the Jews were “victims.” But that is a lie! It was the JEWS who wanted to destroy Germany AND ALL Germans so they could control ALL of Europe – and DESTROY another Christian nation, something they unfortunately (for humanity) were able to accomplish AFTER World War II. The Jews now control the government of Germany completely! England had been taken over by the Jews 400 years BEFORE World War II, when the Jew, John Dee (the original 007), was the head of Security for Queen Elizabeth I and convinced her to form a partnership with the Jews (Non-Jewish Monarchs of Europe combined with International Jewry) for the conquering of the WORLD! And the Jews STILL run England, under the dictatorship (from behind the scenes) of the Rothschild’s. This Banking family is Jewish (Their real name was Meyer) who control ALL the Central Banks (money supplies) of virtually ALL the countries in the world. The JEWS had taken over France before the French Revolution in 1789 and brag about it to this day, in their own literature. The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was Jewish! Lenin was a Jew. Stalin was a Jew. Karl Marx (author of the Communist Manifesto) was a Jew. Leon Trotsky (real name - Bronstein) the head of the Red Army was a Jew, as were close to 80% of ALL the Bolsheviks who murdered the Czar and his family and took over Russia by force. Italy was controlled by the Vatican. The Vatican, and the entire Catholic Church have been controlled by the Jews (from behind the scenes) for several hundred years. The head of the Jesuits, known as the Black Pope, is Jewish – and controls the Visible Pope (the one seen by society) who does the Black Pope’s bidding. Pope John Paul II was Jewish. The present Pope, Joseph Ratzinger, is Jewish. The Jews invaded, and took over, the Catholic Church over time since the Inquisition, when the Catholic Church threatened death to Jews, and others, who would not convert to Catholicism. International Jewry told the rank and file Jews to pretend to convert, then get inside the Catholic Church and eventually take it over. This they did!” - Lorraine Day, M.D., an internationally acclaimed orthopaedic trauma surgeon and best-selling author - www.goodnewsaboutgod.com

The outcome of WW2 decided the fate of our civilization. Countries didn’t lose the Second World War but humanity as a whole. Over 60 million people dies in the most horrific war in human history. After Germany’s defeat, Europe was placed back again under the heal of the bankers where it remains to this day. The old debt payments originating from the post Treaty of Versailles was reinstituted in 1948, and was not paid off until 2010. Germany is now totally controlled by the Rothschild, Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve. These same forces of International Jewry are the very same about which Adolf Hitler tried to forewarn the German people. All of Germany’s gold reserves are now held in the US Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Now the German people find themselves in the same state of economic servitude of which Hitler tried to correct. Germany is still paying off war reparations for World War 2. On 23rd May 1949 the Western Allies ratified a new German constitution known as ‘The Basic Law’. Two days prior a secret state treaty was also signed, it granted complete allied control over education and all license media (press, radio, television and publishing houses) until the year 2099. Germany is still in occupied land with over 100,000 foreign troops stationed on her soil and the Jews have not made peace with her. No peace treaty has been concluded with any of the allied powers. Free speech and freedom of thought have gone, not only in Germany, but in many parts of Europe. Guns are illegal today in Germany and many other European countries so the law abiding citizens can’t even defend themselves anymore”, - From the video Europa-The Last Battle - Part 8

Given the heavy Jewish involvement in financing Churchill and his allies and also steering the American government and public in the direction of war against Germany, organized Jewish groups probably bore the central responsibility for provoking the world war, and this was surely recognized by most knowledgeable individuals at the time. Indeed, the Forrestal Diaries recorded the very telling statement by our ambassador in London: “Chamberlain, he says, stated that America and the Jews had forced England into the war.” The ongoing struggle between Hitler and international Jewry had been receiving considerable public attention for years. During his political rise, Hitler had hardly concealed his intent to dislodge Germany’s tiny Jewish population from the stranglehold they had gained over German media and finance, and instead run the country in the best interests of the 99% German majority, a proposal that provoked the bitter hostility of Jews everywhere. Indeed, immediately after he came into office, a major London newspaper had carried a memorable 1933 headline announcing that the Jews of the world had declared war on Germany, and were organizing an international boycott to starve the Germans into submission. In recent years, somewhat similar Jewish-organized efforts at international sanctions aimed at bringing recalcitrant nations to their knees have become a regular part of global politics. But these days the Jewish dominance of the U.S. political system has become so overwhelming that instead of private boycotts, such actions are directly enforced by the American government. To some extent, this had already been the case with Iraq during the 1990s, but became far more common after the turn of the new century. Although our official government investigation concluded that the total financial cost of the 9/11 terrorist attacks had been an absolutely trivial sum, the Neocon-dominated Bush Administration nonetheless used this as an excuse to establish an important new Treasury Department position, the Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence. That office soon began utilizing America’s control of the global banking system and dollar-denominated international trade to enforce financial sanctions and wage economic warfare, with these measures typically being directed against individuals, organizations, and nations considered unfriendly towards Israel, notably Iran, Hezbollah, and Syria. Perhaps coincidentally, although Jews comprise merely 2% of the American population, all four individuals holding that very powerful post over the last 15 years since its inception—Stuart A. Levey, David S. Cohen, Adam Szubin, Sigal Mandelker—have been Jewish, with the most recent of these being an Israeli citizen. Levey, the first Under Secretary, began his work under President Bush, then continued without a break for years under President Obama, underscoring the entirely bipartisan nature of these activities. Most foreign policy experts have certainly been aware that Jewish groups and activists played the central role in driving our country into its disastrous 2003 Iraq War, and that many of these same groups and individuals have spent the last dozen years or so working to foment a similar American attack on Iran, though as yet unsuccessfully. This seems quite reminiscent of the late 1930s political situation in Britain and America”. - Extracted from http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

The aims of the National Socialist German Workers’ Party, a mass movement that came to power legally in Germany, to correct the unemployment caused by unjust reparations forced on Germany by a starvation policy imposed by the British following World War I and to put Germany, dismembered by the unjust and demonic Versailles Treaty, back together, has been demonized and its intentions mischaracterized by most Western historians. World War II began when the Churchill government and the French, quickly betrayed and abandoned by the British, declared war on Germany. https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/britain-and-france-declare-war-on-germany The declaration of war on Germany resulted from an unenforceable “guarantee” given by Britain to the military dictatorship in Poland, a guarantee designed to provoke a German invasion of Poland. The German leader, Adolf Hitler, had re-acquired German terrorities given to Denmark, France, and Czechoslovakia by the humiliating Versailles Treaty and had united with German Austria without war. But three wanted war with Germany: Zionist Jews who saw war as a path to a Jewish state in Palestine, Winston Churchill, who dreamed of repeating the military conquests of his famous ancestor, and Franklin D. Roosevelt who intended to ruin Britain with war and take over the British pound’s role as world reserve currency and destroy Britain’s control of world trade. The British guarantee emboldened the Polish military dictatorship to refuse to negotiate the return of German territory and population. World War II was a war started by private agendas. Jews understood these agendas and encouraged them. Roosevelt’s lust for world hegemony and Churchill’s lust to rival his famous ancestor’s defeat of the Sun King of France with his defeat of Germany traveled roads paved for them by Jewish anti-German propaganda. All Hitler contributed was to force countries given German territory by the Versailles Treaty to release the lands and the Germans, who were heavily persecuted in Czechoslovakia and Poland. Hitler’s restoration of Germany’s national boundaries was misrepresented in the British and US press as “German aggression.” This fake news story of German aggression was used to build the case that Germany, which was merely recovering its national territory and rescuing German people from persecution in Czechoslovakia and Poland, was an aggressor with world conquest as its goal. The American people and in Britain the Chamberlain government resisted this false story for a long time, but as historians have revealed the British and American press was controlled by Zionist Jews, and these Jews had all the entrances they needed into Churchill and Roosevelt. It is difficult to believe that a world war that killed 50, perhaps 60, million people and doomed the world to permanent war and misunderstandings was the product of a few personal interests. Hitler stated many times that he did not want, or intend, war with Britain and France and only intended to recover the lost German populations stolen from Germany by the unjust Versailles Treaty. No less an important Englishman than John Maynard Keynes, the father of modern economics, denounced the Versailles Treaty as certain to lead to a new war. Keynes was correct. Never was a war as unnecessary, and only the US profited from it. Britain was ruined. Britain lost the reserve currency role and its control of world trade, which were Roosevelt’s intentions, and Britain lost its empire, also Roosevelt’s intention. David Irving describes how Roosevelt played the drunken British Prime Minister into mortgaging the British Empire to America in support for his war against Germany. Roosevelt understood how war could rescue his administration from the Great Depression. He also understood how war, by bankrupting Britain, would leave the United States as the world hegemon. Hitler had nothing to do with any of this. The war was forced on him. Viktor Suvorov has produced documented books that Hitler had no choice but to invade Russia as Stalin had assembled on Germany’s border the largest and most formidable invasion force in history. Hitler struck first before the Soviet invasion force was prepared. Consequently, the enormous early victories of German arms were a product of Soviet bases being overrun with enormous losses in men and equipment. John Wear’s findings support Suvorov’s conclusion. https://russia-insider.com/en/history/germans-cut-through-red-army-1941-because-soviets-were-only-prepared-attack/ri27845. The war forced on Germany was too much for Germany. Faced with having to occupy defeated Europe, with the threat of an American invasion, faced with a Russian front, and faced with having to rescue Italy in Greece and North Africa, German resources, despite the magnificence of the German Army, were too thin to prevail. Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin, each for his own reasons, had forced Germany into a war that Hitler did not want. With Churchill having set the stage for war with Germany, Franklin D. Roosevelt initiated the outbreak by exerting diplomatic pressure on the British and Polish governments to avoid any negotiated settlement with Germany. The Polish government’s mistreatment of Germans in territories under Polish control forced Hitler’s hand. The joint German and Soviet invasion of Poland, with the Soviet Union taking half of Poland resulted in England and France declaring war only on Germany. It was alright for the Soviets to invade Poland, but not for Germany. Roosevelt orchestrated the Japanese “surprise” attack on Pearl Harbor to take the US into the war against Germany. The Polish ambassador to the United States, Count Jerzy Potocki, described the overwhelming Jewish hostility to Germany and its impact on American attitudes toward Germany in a secret report to the Polish Foreign Minister in Warsaw”. – Extracted from https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/11/22/germany-did-not-start-world-war-ii/

This lengthy piece below written by political activist and researcher Dr. William Pierce pretty much sums up the truth about World War 2 and the lies we have been told by the mainly Jewish media.

Media Myths by Dr. William Pierce - August 15, 1998:

If we refuse to talk realistically about the Jewish control of the mass media, we may as well give up on trying to do anything about the negative effects this Jewish media control is having on our society. Let me give you a specific example of refusal to face a Politically Incorrect truth. Steven Spielberg made a film called Saving Private Ryan. They say that the film is good because it is so realistic, because it gives such an honest portrayal of the Second World War. And of course, the film does show the blood-and-guts aspect of the war a bit more starkly than other films have. But honest it is not. It propagates the same lies about the Second World War that every film -- and I mean every film -- made by the Jewish film industry in Hollywood for over 70 years has propagated. And the reviewers, regardless of what else they say about these films, all repeat these same basic lies. These lies are that the Second World War was a war that is, that there was no way we could have avoided it -- and that it was a war -- that is, a morally justified war. We were forced to fight Germany in order to protect America. We could not have stayed out of the war or fought on the other side, because that would have been immoral. The other side was evil. We fought against evil. By destroying Germany and Hitler we saved the world, Hollywood tells us. We saved freedom. We saved the world from slavery and tyranny. Hitler was an evil man, the most evil man who has ever lived, and with his evil SS troops he intended to enslave the world and destroy everything beautiful and good. But we stopped him. We saved America. We saved the world. That's Hollywood's unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely dangerous and destructive lie. But unfortunately, it is a lie which is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by almost everyone, and not just by the lemmings. No, the dogma that the Second World War was necessary and good, that it saved the world or that it preserved our freedom, is entirely the creation of Jewish propagandists. Of course, the Second World War didn't preserve America’s freedom. America's freedom was never threatened by Germany. Hitler could not even have imagined taking away America's freedom. His war against America was entirely defensive. We were the aggressors. The U.S. Army invaded Germany and took away Germany’s freedom, not the other way around. There was never the slightest danger that Hitler would invade America. And we certainly didn't save the world; what we did was turn half of the world over to rule by communist butchers for nearly 50 years. We didn't even defend America's vital economic interests by destroying Germany. The only people whose vital interests were defended by America's participation in the Second World War were the Jews. And these facts really aren't even disputed by serious and knowledgeable people today. No reputable historian or military leader would make the claim today that the United States was in danger of being invaded by Germany or that our vital interests were threatened by Germany. In other words the war was not necessary. Every knowledgeable person understands that, but very few will say it. As for the claim that Hitler and his SS were evil monsters, and that America was on the side of righteousness in destroying them, we can simply look at the facts again: look at what the two sides actually did during and after the war. It is generally conceded that the Germans treated American prisoners of war about as well as they could under the circumstances. And it also is generally conceded that Hitler's troops, SS or otherwise, behaved themselves better toward the civilian populations of the countries they occupied than did the armed forces of any of the other combatants, including the Americans. Hitler's SS troopers did not rape civilians, for example. Contrast this behavior with that of the Americans and our allies, such as the Red Army. The Red Army, our comrade in arms, was notorious for raping and murdering civilians in fact, Red Army men were encouraged to engage in atrocious behavior by their own government, our ally. And the U.S. Army itself engaged in several massacres of German prisoners of war: for example, the massacre of more than 500 disarmed SS prisoners at Dachau by members of the U.S. Army's 45th Division on April 29, 1945. And then there was the mass starvation of German POWs in prison camps after the war. And there was the massive ethnic cleansing, in which more than 2 million German civilians were murdered after the war. The U.S. government approved of this mass murder, of this ethnic cleansing -- we gave the OK and our allies carried it out. If we consider the mass rape and murder of civilians to be evil, if we consider the mass execution of prisoners of war to be evil, and if one of our motives for going to war was to fight evil, then clearly we were fighting on the wrong side. And it's not as if we didn't know how our gallant Soviet ally would behave before we began our effort to destroy Hitler and his forces. We had plenty of evidence of massive Soviet atrocities even before the war began. Our government knew what the communists had done in Ukraine. Our government knew about the mass arrests and executions in the Soviet Union. And before we crossed the English Channel to invade Europe we knew about the mass executions of Polish officers by the Reds at Katyn and elsewhere. And yet we allied ourselves with the mass murderers. We helped the mass murderers and mass rapist’s murder and rape millions of more Europeans. And so the claim that we were going to war to fight evil is simply a lie. The Second World War was not a good war. It was not a moral war. It was the most atrocious war of modern times. And we were on the side of those committing nearly all of the atrocities during that war: we were deliberately on the side of evil. And there is just one reason that we fought on the side of evil. It was because that was the Jewish side. In the years before the war Hitler wasn't rounding up people by the thousands and shooting them the way the communists were. Hitler wasn't shooting anybody. His SS troops weren't raping or terrorizing anyone either. Hitler was doing one thing which resulted in a huge, lying hate-propaganda effort against him from Hollywood. That one thing was Hitler's campaign to break the grip of the Jews on Germany. In Germany Hitler took the news and entertainment media away from the Jews. He kicked them out of the legal profession, which they had monopolized. He kicked them out of the teaching profession, where they had been pumping their ideas into the heads of German children. And Hitler did all of this peacefully, non-violently. He didn't round Jews up and shoot them. He simply made it illegal for them to own German newspapers and German radio stations. He made it illegal for them to practice law or to teach in German schools. And so the Jews were leaving Germany. Between 1933 and 1939 two-thirds of the Jews in Germany emigrated. At the same time Jewish commissars in the Soviet Union were butchering millions of people. But the hate propaganda coming out of Hollywood was entirely anti-German, not anti-Soviet. The Jews' only concern was the welfare of their fellow Jews. They didn't care how many Russians or Ukrainians were murdered. But they screeched at the top of their lungs when Hitler took the German media away from them. And they lied to the American people about what was happening in Europe. They lied in order to try to make us hate the Germans the way they did. When a Jew assassinated a German diplomat in Paris in 1938 and the German people reacted by smashing up Jewish department stores and synagogues in several German cities, the Jewish news media in the United States reported the incident as if Jews were being massacred wholesale in Germany. That was the famous "Crystal Night," which the Jews still continue to remind us of every year in order to milk a little more sympathy from us. The picture of Germany painted by Jewish hate-propaganda in the United States during the years preceding the Second World War was a complete distortion of reality. Americans were told that Germans lived in constant fear of the Gestapo and the SS, that Hitler was a madman who terrorized the German people and who fell to the floor and chewed the edge of his carpet when he became angry. Americans were told that Germany was a land of concentration camps and barbed wire and police dogs. Our invasion of Germany was to be a "liberation" of the German people from the tyrannical rule of Hitler and the SS. That's actually the word the Jewish propagandists used to describe the American and Soviet terror bombing, rape, and dismemberment of Germany: "liberation." The American and Soviet invaders were to be the "liberators." Of course, the Jews didn't control all of the mass media before the Second World War. They didn't control the National Geographic Magazine, for example, and this magazine, with its articles and photographs on life in Germany flatly contradicted the hate-propaganda coming from Hollywood. A good example, if you have access to old National Geographic’s, is the February 1937 issue. But the National Geographic Magazine really wasn't a mass medium, and Jewish Hollywood had a much stronger grip on the average American's mind. And so the image of Germany most Americans had was the Jewish image of a land of terror and fear and brutality and repression controlled by Hitler's SS automatons, a land which needed to be "liberated" and which was a deadly menace to America. The hate-propagandists of Hollywood lied us into the most murderous and destructive war of all time solely because they hated the Germans, and they wanted us to destroy the Germans for them. And they have maintained their pre-war lies even to this day, their portrayal of Hitler as a crazed carpet chewer and the SS as a gang of sadistic thugs, and they have added to this their postwar hate-propaganda of gas chambers and of lampshades and soap supposedly made from the bodies of murdered Jews. Most Americans still believe that their fathers or grandfathers "liberated" Germany and "saved" the world. They still believe that the Second World War was a "necessary" war and a "good" war. And the reason they believe it is that they have seen hundreds of Hollywood films and television shows which have repeated these same lies to them over and over and over again, and no public figure has ever had the courage or honesty to contradict them. We're still hearing the same lies in films like Steven Spielberg's Saving Private Ryan and in the reviews of that film in the controlled media: Americans as "liberators." The fact is that Hollywood's lies about Germany led to millions of White Americans and Europeans being slaughtered solely for the sake of punishing the Germans for throwing the Jews out of Germany. And we are put at a great disadvantage even today by those same lies, because they prevent so many of us from examining the past honestly. And if we cannot understand what happened in the past, we are much less likely to choose a wise course into the future. But the real point of my example of Hollywood hate-propaganda about Germany before and during the Second World War is that the Jews, with their control of so much of the mass media today, are able to sway the attitudes of the whole country to suit themselves. They are able to persuade us to give precedence to their interests and concerns instead of ours. They are able to change the course of history to their advantage and to our disadvantage by changing the way the American masses see the world. They were able to do that in the 1930s and 1940s, even before television. Today, with television, they are even more able to change American attitudes and opinions to gain advantages for themselves. And today there are plenty of other examples of the Jews' misuse of their media power to manipulate the opinions and attitudes of our people to our disadvantage. There is the current prospect of another war in the Middle East. Saddam Hussein and Iraq are being held up as a threat to America, a threat to the world, just as Germany was represented as a threat to the world before the Second World War, when in fact Iraq is a threat only to the Jews' plans for the Middle East, and Germany was a threat only to the Jews' plans for controlling Europe. But the prospect of another war is very real, and it will remain real as long as the Jews retain their control of the media and of U.S. government policy. Iraq certainly is no threat to America and never has been, but if the Jews become worried about Saddam Hussein's ability to thwart Israel's further expansion, you can be sure that we will be called on again to save America, to save freedom, and to save the world by "liberating" Iraq. And unfortunately, most Americans will respond to the call. They will believe that they are being patriotic by responding, just as most of the veterans of the Second World War still believe that they were being patriotic in responding to the call to save America from Hitler. That's not the way it should be. Our people's patriotism shouldn't be abused like that. Our mass media shouldn't be used to manipulate our people to our disadvantage. Of course, most people being what they are, they will be manipulated one way or another. Most people will believe what they're told to believe by their television. Which means that it is essential that the people who control the mass media, the people who decide what the masses should be told -- these must be our people, people with our interests not people with an entirely different agenda of their own. The mass media could be a powerful force for good, a powerful force for enlightening and uplifting and guiding our people rather than for exploiting them. You know, a lot of people understand that; they understand the power of the mass media. Our political leaders certainly understand that. Many academics understand it. But they won't buck the Jews. They prefer to go with the flow, to get what advantage they can for themselves, but not to speak out against the way the media have been and are being misused to exploit our people. They are afraid of becoming targets of Jewish hate-propaganda themselves. And they understand the difficulty of convincing the public of the truth after the public already has been convinced of a lie; the public is fond of its myths, especially its patriotic myths, and hardly any patriotic myth is more cherished than that of the Second World War being a necessary and a moral war. And so the politicians and the academics won't point out the lies inherent in Spielberg's Saving Private Ryan. And that means that we'll have to do it ourselves, the hard way. We'll have to continue building our own media: media like these American Dissident Voices programs. That's a long and difficult job. And while we're doing that we'll be hearing and seeing a lot more romanticized propaganda from Steven Spielberg and the Weinstein brothers and the rest of the Jewish media establishment. But at least we are reaching more people with the truth. - By Dr. William Pierce

Below American writer John Kaminski (johnkaminski.org) gives us a proper history lesson, a lesson the Jews have been trying to cover up for decades.

Hitler never wanted to take over the world like the Jews say he did. He only wanted to reclaim what was stolen from Germany in World War I. There were no gas chambers in the work camps. Most of those who died were Poles and other ethnic groups. And that number is nothing in comparison to the number of people murdered by the three Jewish allies — the Soviets, and Brits and the United States — who sought to stamp out the biggest threat to Jewish worldwide financial hegemony ever seen. So all those writers who use Hitler as an example of the greatest arch villain of all time are merely displaying their own brainwashing, or their own contemptible corruption, to all who have eyes to see. And now we see this process repeating itself endlessly in the killings of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Qaddafi, two leaders who were put in power by the world financial ogre, but who tried to break away and do what was best for their people, only to be obliterated by the same Jewish monster that is now obliterating us. More and more people have begun to figure out that the same monster that devoured the Russian people when the Soviet Union was brought into being by Jewish bankers from New York has now spread its poisoned attitudes across the United States, and like a colossal vampire, has sunk its fangs into every fiber of American life, strangling the life out of everything that is good and decent. From Einstein to Feinstein, writers, scientists and politicians today seek to get ahead by reinforcing these same stereotypes that are killing us, and foremost among these techniques is summoning up their nightmare vision of Adolf Hitler as a symbol of dark depravity that fills us with fear. But like everything the Jews have told us during their takeover of the world, it is a lie. What happened to the Russian people is now happening to Americans, because the same super rich and soulless Jewish bankers are running the world’s show, there is no better place to examine these deadly and tragic parallels than in the work of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, whose last book — “Two Hundred Years Together” — the story of the Russians and the Jews — has been prevented from being published in the English language by the Jews who control the publishing industry, and by the paid off politicians who condone such censorship. It is all to the benefit of the Jews who bribe them, who blackmail them, to betray the people they are supposed to serve. What happened in the Soviet Union is now happening here, with Jews occupying all the choke points of power, writing laws that benefit only themselves, and above all, killing non-Jews as fast as they possibly can. “Relentless terror” is what Stalin ordered for the Russian people, and what the American people are experiencing now. Jews Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda and Vyacheslav Molotov pushed their requisition commandos out into the countryside. Soon thereafter, in 1932-33, 5 or 6 million humans died like animals of hunger in Russia and Ukraine, right on the edge of Europe. “But the free press of the free world maintained its perfect silence!” Solzhenitsyn’s description of the gulags are an accurate description of what is about to take place in the already-built U.S. FEMA camps. Make no mistake about the gulags: they were not “work forever” camps. They were “work to death” camps, designed to liquidate the occupants. Millions were sent to die in them. This is why Adolf Hitler was so intent on stopping the Red Jewish Menace from Russia from invading his own country. What has been stripped from our history books was that Hitler admired the United States and Britain, because he didn’t realize they had already been taken over by Jews and turned into monsters. This is the Hitler test that most Americans have utterly failed. They have obediently swallowed the Jewish propaganda and lost their country to people with no conscience, no sense of compassion, and a bloodlust that has drenched the world in tragedy for longer than anybody can really remember. In Russia, 1.7 percent of the population took over the whole government. In America, the percentage is about the same. The same Soviet Jews, run by New York bankers, have spawned both the neocons and the progressives. Each new law they conspire to pass is aimed at population reduction. Foreigners with no allegiance to anything except their own insanity are in control of everything now. Since the time of Alexander Hamilton, they never have been Americans — only predators intent on controlling, robbing and killing. Failing the Hitler test guarantees you either life in prison or an early grave. Those are the choices all Americans now face for failing the Hitler test. All those writers who misuse the false term Nazi — consciously or not — are on the side of those now turning the world into a giant prison, in which the dead will outnumber the living”, John Kaminski, American writer and journalist - johnkaminski.org. Many more of John’s writings can be found on the following website, https://www.darkmoon.me/author/johnkaminski.

There so many people now who are earnestly seeking the truth about WW2 and most of them have found the truth which is that Jewish Globalism was victorious in WW2. One excellent truth-seeking website is https://nationalvanguard.org and author, researcher Bradford Hanson wrote the following piece on that website:

World War II was incredibly complex. However, in the final analysis, WWII was essentially a war between two competing ideologies: Nationalism vs. Jewish internationalism/globalism. Adolf Hitler and his allies fought to preserve the concept of nationalism, not just for Germans but for all peoples the world over. Nationalism really just means the sovereignty of an ethnic people and the right of such ethnic people/nationalists — within their own bordered country — to self-determination. What is meant by self-determination? Self-determination just means an ethnic people preserving their unique culture and heritage and pursuing their collective goals as a unique people. This applies to any ethnic peoples: Nigerians, Germans, Swedes, Vietnamese, Mexicans, Tibetans, etc.

On the other side of WWII was Jewish (Bolshevik) internationalism (today we simply call this ‘globalism’). In the 1920’s, 1930’s, and of course during WWII, powerful Jewish internationalists were fervently advancing the Jewish worldview of eventually eliminating all nations… except for a Jewish homeland… (what was later to be — after WWII — the nation of Israel in 1948). Today we see that nothing has changed; Jewish internationalism/globalism still works toward gradually “merging” all peoples of the world (particularly in the Western World) into one globalist system with a global government, global laws, consistent global culture, global bank, global currency, etc. In short, Jewish globalism (i.e., the weakening and eventual elimination of all nations) is the exact opposite of nationalism (i.e., a world composed of nations … specifically, ethnically homogenous and bordered nations). The Allied powers of WWII (led by Roosevelt, Churchill, Stalin, et al) were tools of International Jewry and thus de facto fighting for the Jewish globalist worldview. After the (Jewish-run) Allies won WWII in 1945, international Jewish forces were then free to exercise a Jewish ‘Sphere of Influence’ over the greater Western World (and as we see today, increasingly over the rest of the world).

Alternatively, if Hitler had won World War II and then exercised a Nationalist ‘Sphere of Influence’ over the greater Western World, we’d have a more just, fair, and moral Western World today. The rest of the world would have similarly benefited had the Germans been victorious since German influence would have surely spread elsewhere (ideas such as non-usurious banking and strong family oriented culture would likely have spread globally).







Had Hitler won World War II, what would be different in the post-war world? Here are a few examples:

1 – No USSR (the Soviet government murdered millions of its own people during its 70 year reign — to study this topic read the writings of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn; Hitler would have liberated the USSR, though taking large parts of its Western region for lebensraum, “living space”)

2 – No cold war (because there would be no USSR)

3 – No Communist Eastern Europe/Iron Curtain (when WWII ended, Eastern Europe fell to Communism — this was part of Stalin’s spoils of war)

4 – No Red China and Mao’s subsequent killing of 40 – 60 million Chinese (the USSR created favorable conditions for Mao’s Communists which ultimately led to Mao’s victory over Chiang Kai-shek’s nationalists in 1949, thus if no USSR, no Mao victory)

5 – No Communist North Vietnam (both the Soviet Union and Red China aided Ho Chi Minh)

6 – No Communist Cambodia and Pol Pot’s slaughter of 2 million Cambodians (Red China aided Pol Pot)

7 – No dividing Korea into North Korea and South Korea (the Allies split Korea after WWII ended, with North Korea becoming Communist… another of Stalin’s spoils of war)

8 – No Communist Cuba (given the previous, what support would Castro have had in the 1950’s?)

9 – No Communism anywhere (Hitler was the world’s most fervent anti-Communist)

10 – Liberalism and multiculturalism wouldn’t dominate Western ethos (both are Jewish creations and both have always been heavily promoted/advanced by Jews; thus if no Jewish influence, then no liberalism and no multiculturalism… at least certainly nowhere near the degree we see today)

11 – No Cultural Marxism and no political correctness (these are social engineering “tools” which came out of the Jewish think tank known as the Frankfurt School)

12 – No third world immigration into Western nations (Jews wouldn’t be in power positions to craft and force through liberal immigration laws; Jews are responsible for each and every Western nation’s liberal immigration policy/laws, as all were orchestrated by a consortium consisting of the World Jewish Congress, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, and B’nai B’rith)

13 – No depraved filth on TV, in movies, etc. (because Jews wouldn’t run Hollywood)

14 – No widespread pornography (Jewish lawyers and Jewish activists were the main challengers of anti-obscenity laws, under the guise of “Freedom of Speech”)

15 – There would still be prayer in public schools (Jewish lawyers were instrumental in banning prayer in public schools under the guise of so-called “separation of church and state,” something that appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution)

16 – No man-hating radical feminist movement (Jews such as Betty Friedan, Sonia Pressman, and Gloria Steinem, among others, were the key drivers of radical feminism)

17 – No Israel and all the problems it has brought the USA and the immeasurable misery it has wrought on the Palestinians

18 – Jews would be living in Madagascar (perhaps) and would be carefully monitored (Madagascar was one place Hitler considered as a Jewish homeland)

Many reading this will ask, “But what about the Holocaust?” The Holocaust has been grossly exaggerated by organized Jewry in order to create sympathy for Jews worldwide and thus help advance the Jewish agenda (i.e., people seen as victims tend to get their way). It is also used as a political weapon to justify Israeli militarism against the Palestinians. Hitler’s Final Solution (rebranded in the early 1970’s as the “Holocaust”) was a plan to remove Jews from Europe, not to kill them. During WWII, just as the U.S. couldn’t trust Japanese Americans, thus causing FDR to round many of them up and place them in concentration camps, Hitler couldn’t trust Jews since many were partisans sympathetic to the USSR and hence they aided the USSR in various subversive, anti-German activities. Therefore the National Socialists rounded up Jews and placed them in concentration camps. Somewhere around one million Jews died during WWII (not six million) mostly due to disease and starvation in the final months of the war. Heavy Allied bombing of Germany and parts of German occupied Europe destroyed many roads, rail lines, and bridges making it impossible for Germany to adequately supply the camps with food and medicine. The result is that many Jews died of starvation and disease; and of course many non-Jews also died of starvation and disease (again, due to a massive Allied bombing campaign and its destruction of German transportation infrastructure). Lastly, there were no “gas chambers.” Much has been written about this. To study the “gas chamber” subject, read the research papers published by Germar Rudolf and Carlo Mattogno (there are many others as well). To get a broad overview of the Holocaust, read my article, What Was The Holocaust… What Actually Happened? At this link (http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-was-holocaust-what-actually_23.html

It should also be noted that Hitler never wanted to “conquer the world.” He simply wanted to safeguard Europe and the greater Western World from all manner of nefarious Jewish influence and, more broadly, safeguard the world-at-large specifically from, 1) usurious Jewish banking and, 2) Jewish-driven cultural degradation.

As previously stated, the Allied heads-of-State (Roosevelt, Churchill, et al) were puppets of International Jewry; each sold his soul for power and prestige. Again, as earlier stated, World War II was a war between two competing ideologies: Nationalism -vs- Jewish Bolshevik internationalism/globalism — unfortunately International Jewry won.

Was World War II “the good war” as is often claimed? No, it was exactly the opposite. The Allied victory marked the beginning of the end of Western Civilization”. Bradford Hanson- https://nationalvanguard.org

I am convinced nearly all wars are caused so that someone will profit and those who profited and those who are profiting now are the international financiers, the Jews. Gather together the fifty wealthiest financiers, the men who create wars for their own profits, control them and you will put an end to it all”, - Henry Ford (Business magnate and the founder of the Ford Motor Company), author – ‘The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem’ - 1921.

Rabbi Harry Waton admits in his book that Hitler was right about the Jews.

Adolf Hitler has no doubt in his mind that the Jewish problem is the center of all problems, not merely in Germany, but in the world. It is useless to dismiss this as an illusion because if it is, it demands explanation. But it is no illusion it is the truth. Hitler’s declaration that the Jewish consciousness is poison to the Aryan races is the deepest insight that the Western world has yet achieved in its own nature, and his capacity to realize this is the proof of his genius”, - Rabbi Harry Waton – ‘A Program for the Jews and an answer to all anti-semites’

Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole earth. Now, indeed, this is the historic destiny of the Jews.” — Rabbi Harry Waton p. 99 of his book

There are about 50 million German men and woman within the procreation ages, and it is estimated that 20 thousand surgeons performing about 25 operations daily could sterilize the entire male population of Germany within three months and the entire female population in less than three years”, - Jewish Lawyer Louis Nizer – Time Magazine, March 24th 1941.

The wealthy Jews rule the world; the fate of the governments lies in their hands. They start wars between countries, and when they wish, governments make peace. When the wealthy Jews sing, the nations and their leaders dance along, and meanwhile the Jews get richer”. Theodore Herzl, Jewish Zionist and one of the founding fathers of Zionism.



I will leave the last word to Hitler on who was to blame for World War 2 with part of his last testament from 29th April 1945.

It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.

Three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish war I again proposed to the British ambassador in Berlin a solution to the German-Polish problem—similar to that in the case of the Saar district, under international control. This offer also cannot be denied. It was only rejected because the leading circles in English politics wanted the war, partly on account of the business hoped for and partly under influence of propaganda organized by international Jewry.

I have also made it quite plain that, if the nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility. I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan peoples die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means”.

For a more thorough understanding and unbiased version of what really happened during WW2 then some of the following books are a must read.

The Truth about Germany and the World Wars – Terence A. Smart

The Myth of German Villainy by Benton L. Bradberry

The Bad War: The Truth Never taught about World War 2 by M.S.King

Gruesome Harvest: The Allied Attempt to Exterminate Germany - Ralph Franklin Keeling

The All Lies Invasion by Mike Walsh

Hitler’s War and Churchill’s War by David Irving

You should also see the Youtube video and book ‘Hellstorm-The Death of Nazi Germany’ by Thomas Goodrich.

You should also see the 6 hour WW2 video by Dennis Wise titled ‘The Greatest Story Never Told’ which got banned from the Jewish owned Youtube but it can be seen at http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv.

In his book, ‘The Jewish Hand in the World Wars’, Thomas Dalton examines in detail the Jewish hand in the two world wars. Thomas Dalton, PhD, is author, editor, and translator of several books and articles on Hitler, the Holocaust, and National Socialism. His books include Debating the Holocaust (2015), The Holocaust: An Introduction (2016), Hitler on the Jews (2019)

When we examine the causal factors for war, and when we look at its primary beneficiaries, we repeatedly find a prominent Jewish presence. Throughout history, Jews have played an exceptionally active role in promoting and inciting war. With their long-notorious influence in government, we find recurrent instances of Jews promoting hardline stances, being uncompromising, and actively inciting people to hatred. Jewish misanthropy, rooted in Old Testament mandates, and combined with a ruthless materialism, has led them, time and again, to instigate warfare if it served their larger interests. This fact explains much about the present-day world”, - Thomas Dalton, Author.

Dalton’s book can be purchased at: https://shop.codoh.com/book/502/516

In the late Willis Carto’s essential pamphlet “A Straight Look at the Second World War,” originally published in the January/February 2012 edition of The Barnes Review, the legendary American nationalist and publisher clearly explains that WWII was not the “Good War” Americans and the rest of the world have been led to believe. WWII was not about checking “Nazi” aggression and designs on world conquest, or “liberating” Europe from fascism and tyranny, or even a war of self-defense against a war-mongering, imperial German-Japanese alliance – it was a fratricidal, Jewish-instigated genocidal campaign whose only beneficiaries were the clique of Jewish bankers, plutocrats, propagandists, and Communists largely controlling the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union.

Europa the Last Battle – Parts 1 - 10

For a greater understanding of the World Wars, the Bolshevik Revolution and the Holocaust then watch the 10 part series titled ‘Europa-The Last Battle’ which was created by the authors of the website https://europathelastbattle.wordpress.com.

YouTube has banned the full 10 part series because Jews do not want people to know the truth about these events. You can search on YouTube for these videos and you might find some, because people who have downloaded the videos keep uploading them when YouTube removes them.

Below is an extract from the Europathelastbattle website describing the Europa video 10 part series?

Haven’t you ever at least been curious as to what “the other side of the world war ii story” was?

Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. During the 75 years that have now passed, only a single narrative of the great conflict has been heard. This over simplistic narrative totally ignores the previous decades of critical history leading up to World War II, ignores vital information from the actual war years, and outright fabricates lie after lie after lie.

We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes. After World War Two, the victors of the war not only went on to write our history books, infiltrate our media and public education but even going so far as to criminalize the mere questioning of the official story’s orthodoxy. The truth is, that our world today can only be understood through a correct understanding of World War II, the architects of it and the conflicts between Globalism and Nationalism. Between the old and new world order. The Traditional and the “Progressive”.

Day in and day out, has the post-war propaganda been pounded into the minds of three subsequent generations? Every medium of mass indoctrination has been harnessed to the task of training the obedient masses as to what the proper and “acceptable” view of this event should be. Academia, news media, public education, book publishing, TV documentaries, Hollywood films and politicians of every stripe all sing the same song.

For very good reasons, most people don’t trust the mainstream media anymore. You have already heard the official history millions of times.

This new epic documentary gives an overview of how Europe has been shaped in modern history. In it, you will find the secret history, where you will find the real causes of the events. Watch this series and uncover the real root causes of World War II. It will take you on an epic timeline that will transport you back in time and lead you on the journey through the Bolshevik Revolution, the communist attempts to take over Germany; hyperinflation during the Weimar Republic, widespread unemployment and misery, Adolf Hitler’s rise to power, World War I & II – all the way to the modern world. It presents the true historical events that lead to this world catastrophe known as the Second World War, as well as the aftermath.

Do be forewarned though, your worldview will never be the same.

The Truth Fears No Investigation”. – From https://europathelastbattle.wordpress.com

Below an extract from the video Europa the Last Battle – Part 1

Early in the 19th century, (Karl Marx) and (Moses Hess) developed a formula for white man’s demise. Communism (Marxism) synonymous with Bolshevism was designed to destroy the 'old order of Europe' and replace the previous gentile elites with their own. The ideological foundation of Communism can be found in the satanic 'Kabbalah', 'Zohar' and the 'Talmud'. In these books it states clearly that their goals are to destroy nations, genders, traditions, cultures and races to create a world government. According to these satanic scriptures, all differences between the different kinds of goyim must be eradicated before full 'peace' & 'equality' can be achieved in a 'new world order' where we are totally enslaved and treated as cattle by our overlords.

These scriptures also states that 'the best among the gentiles, deserves to be killed'... Here in comes the white genocide part. They know that we Europeans are a threat to their goals. Cohesive European societies is the worst that could happen to these people.

Thus we have been targeted for extinction.

Vladimir Lenin adopted communism under the name ‘Bolshevism’ for his regime to murder way in excess of 66 million ethnic Europeans, the 3 Holodomor Genocides alone taking 16.5 million.

Bourgeoisie was a Bolshevik code-word for White Gentile. The first law passed after the Communists seized power in Russia made anti-Semitism a crime punishable by death. (Izvestia, July 27, 1918).

The top Communist Official Grigory Zinoviev stated: 'Without mercy, without sparing, we will kill our enemies in scores of hundreds. Let them be thousands; let them drown themselves in their own blood... Let there be floods of the blood of the bourgeoisie--more blood! As much as possible!' (Krasnaya Gazeta, Sept. 1, 1918).

Why do you think the names and ethnic background of the leading Bolshevik-terrorist have been hidden from our history-books? Because then you would have understood why the evil Germans considered them a direct threat to European culture”.

https://europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/

Europa the Last Battle – Part 1 - 2

https://archive.org/details/Europa12

Europa the Last Battle – Part 3 - 4

https://archive.org/details/Europa34

Europa the Last Battle – Part 5 - 6

https://archive.org/details/Europa56

Europa the Last Battle – Part 7 - 8

https://archive.org/details/EUROPA78

The ‘Europa-The Last Battle’ videos can also be found on Brighteon.com and a link to part 1 is here: https://www.brighteon.com/6003039997001

Also the website that created the Europa – the Last Battle videos is at https://europathelastbattle.wordpress.com



PNAC

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neo-conservative (Jewish) think tank (1997 to 2006). PNAC's web site said it was "established in the spring of 1997" as "a non-profit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership or is that Zionist Jewish global leadership because the two men who founded PNAC were Zionist Jews William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC group’s stated objectives included the desire to “shape a new century favourable to American principles and interests” (they mean Jewish interests) along with challenging “regimes hostile to U.S. interest and values” but they actually meant hostile to Israeli interests. Basically they want to start wars and kill millions of people specifically in the Middle East and one of the main aims of PNAC was regime change in Iraq, Libya, Iran and Syria. Several PNAC neo-cons subsequently found positions in the presidential administration of George Bush. Other members of PNAC included Zionist Jews Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle, two of the main campaigners for the invasion of Iraq and the War on Terror.

Further evidence was revealed in 2007 that supports the thesis that wars are premeditated by the Jewish-American elite for years prior to them being launched. This was when retired four star Jewish general and former NATO commander, Wesley Clark, disclosed a plan circulating around the Pentagon in 2001 to attack 7 countries in 5 years. The countries named mirror the ones targeted by the PNAC group, as Iraq, Syria, Iran and Libya were all listed in addition to Lebanon, Somalia and Sudan.

In PNAC’s defining document, ‘Rebuilding America's Defence’s’, written in September of 2000, a full year before the 9/11 attacks, they acknowledged that these regime changes would not happen unless there was a ‘new Pearl harbour event’. They should know because they helped plan the event. Their document states that:

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalysing event - like a new Pearl Harbor. ...”

One year later, that Pearl Harbor type event would arrive...



The 9/11 Truth

The disastrous attack on 9/11 was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world, to place the blame on Arab countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan". Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga

There is going to be an event and out of this event we will invade Afghanistan and run oil pipelines to the Caspian Sea. We will then create a lie that Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction and we will then invade and takeover Iraq to control the Oil fields and establish a base in the Middle East, we will then go after Chavez in Venezuela. They would then be a fake ‘war on terror’ which would have people looking in caves in Afghanistan for Bin Laden. The fake war on terror will never end and will enable us to take away peoples freedoms”. Nick Rockefeller to filmmaker Aaron Russo, October 2000

The new Pearl Harbor turned out to be 9/11. Given developments since 9/11 itself, to include the way the U.S. has persisted in going to war and the constant search for enemies worldwide to justify our own form of Deep State government, I would, to a large extent, have to believe that PNAC was either prescient or perhaps, more diabolically, actively engaged in creating a new reality”. Former counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer of the C.I.A. Philip Giraldi.

When an event occurs that changes the dynamics of the geopolitical spectrum, there is only one question that needs to be asked, no matter what kind of information is being force-fed to the public by the Zionist media: Who does this event benefit? The answer to this question is always: The Zionist elite. The official story presented to the masses in the laughable (and criminally false) 9/11 Commission Report, overseen by Zionist Jew Philip Zelikow, is so dubious and so nonsensical in its arrogance, it is truly amazing that the story was swallowed by the world’s population as truth to begin with. It doesn’t take a scientist, an architect, or an engineer to determine that something else other than planes brought down the Twin Towers and Building 7 at free fall speed on that infamous day. Al Qaeda, Arabic for “The Base” because it was the CIA’s base of operations in Afghanistan, was not behind the September Eleventh attacks, the Mossad and its Zionist criminal network were. Wake up”, Jonathan Azaziah – American Author, writer and journalist.

Once I began investigating the events of 9/11 – I quickly discovered that everything the government and media have told us about that monumental, world-changing event was and remains a total lie. After a few months of investigating, I realized that the state of Israel and a wider international network of Jewish criminals controlling the mass media and United States government were responsible for planning, organizing, orchestrating and benefiting from 9/11. That’s when I truly discovered the reality of the age-old phenomenon often called the Jewish problem. The Jews lie about 9/11 being organized and carried out by Osama bin Laden and “al-Qaeda”, when in reality the Jews planned, executed and have benefited from 9/11, and merely blamed it on bin Laden and “radical Muslim terrorists” in order to kick start the fraudulent, pre-planned “Global War on Terror” and to justify the tyrannical “Homeland Security” paradigm in America and the West. The Jews lied about Iraq having “Weapons of Mass Destruction” and are lying about Iran attempting to acquire them. The entire “Global War on Terror” and threat of “international terrorism” is one big lie” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)

After years of research I am certain that the events of 9/11 were a false flag event carried out by treasonous government agencies and Politicians who have infiltrated the highest levels of the American government, most of whom offer their main allegiance to Israel and not America. Over a thousand architects, engineers, academics, and high-ranking military officers, as well as hundreds of 9/11 firemen, survivors, and family members have challenged the government's conspiracy theory.

The gullible public was fed the fairy story that 19 Arabs with box cutters bypassed the air defence system of the most powerful country in the world to crash 4 hijacked planes in to targets on the ground and one of those targets was the best defended building in the world, the Pentagon. They then used the controlled media to convince people around the world about their version of events. Now it is so laughable but I must admit at the time I was one of the gullible public who believed their story but if you actually do a bit of research the story falls apart quicker than a snowflake in the desert. The only country to benefit from 9/11 was Israel because its hated enemy in the region Iraq was bombed into oblivion followed by Libya and then the Muslim population in the world was demonised because they were blamed for 9/11 and every other terrorist outrage since.

This is what is called the Hegelian dialect (David Icke has been saying this for 20 years), problem, reaction, solution. Let’s say the secret Cabal or American government want a certain solution to happen in the world. First they create a problem, the public then reacts and clamours for a solution, the Illuminati then offers the solution, the solution that they wanted in the first place. This happened in 9/11. They wanted to take over Iraq, Afghanistan, create a never ending War on Terror and bring in the Patriot Act and create the Department of Homeland Security but they can’t just do that for no reason so they plan and carry out 9/11 and blame the Arabs and Osama Bin laden (Problem). The American public wants revenge (Reaction) so they come up with the solution (what they wanted in the first place) to attack Afghanistan (were supposedly Bin Laden was hiding) and Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but they did have weapons of mass destruction, yeah right. The same people (Bush, Blair etc.) who told us the lies that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction are also the same people who told us the official story of 9/11. Do you really believe them? Don’t forget these lies have cost the lives of up to 2 million human beings. Weeks after 9/11 they then brought into law the Patriot Act (more about that later) and the Department of Homeland Security. If 9/11 did not happen they could not have carried out the acts mentioned above.

Again the mainstream media just goes along with these blatant lies, fairy stories, without investigating them. It just goes to show how controlled they are. A bit of research would show you that the organisations behind the events of 9/11 are also the same organisations that own the mainstream media and central banks in America and the western world and these are all Rothschild Zionist\Jewish owned.

An important event which is connected to 9/11 happened in Yemen in 2000.

In October 2000, the USS Cole was allegedly attacked by Arab suicide bombers, while in port in Aden, Yemen. The explosion ripped a hole in the hull of the ship, killing 17 U.S. sailors. Thirty-nine others were injured. The attack was attributed to Al Qaeda. However this was a similar attack to the USS Liberty which we know was carried out by Israel. A former CIA agent who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine. Probably the same type of missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away. The ex-CIA agent also stated that Ambassador to Yemen Barbara Bodine (Jewish) threw (FBI investigator) John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen because their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile. FBI investigator John O’Neill had his investigation thwarted. He was not permitted to interview Yemenis who witnessed the Cole explosion and was not permitted to examine the hat worn by one of the bombers in the boat. O’Neill was sent from Yemen and was not allowed to return. He was given a job in security at the World Trade Centre and his first day on the job was 9/11/01 and unfortunately he was one of the victims. Was he intentionally given that job so that he would be silenced? Well yes of course he was.

The former CIA agent said the reason for the Israeli attack was to further galvanize U.S. public opinion against Al Qaeda and It was also used to install the Al Qaeda group into the minds of the American public because a year later they would be blamed for 9/11.

Yemen’s Interior Minister Hussein Mohammed Arab made a statement that there was no evidence linking the Cole bombing to Al Qaeda “Investigations have not so far proved, either to us or to the Americans, any link between Osama bin Laden and the Cole bombing”.

I believe the organisation behind 9/11 was Israel and Mossad with the help of the American intelligence Agencies and the controlled American\Jewish media. Minutes after 9/11 Jewish leaders blamed Osama Bin Laden and the Muslims even before the towers fell.

On the morning of the September 11 attacks, just after the Twin Towers had collapsed, Ehud Barak (Prime Minister of Israel) appeared on the U.K’s BBC news where he gave a story to the public. The main part of this story was that Osama bin Laden is responsible for the attacks and that a “global war on terror,” led by the United States, must be launched to defeat this terror. How can he possibly know Bin laden was guilty minutes after the attack on 9/11, without looking at any evidence? Immediately assigning blame to your enemy is a tell-tale sign of a false-flag in action. Don’t forget a false flag is carrying out a terrorist event and then blaming someone else for that terrorist event.

That same night Ehud Barak went on the UK news program Newsnight and advocated American military strikes against Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Hezbollah and Hamas, all of whom are enemies of Israel and World Zionism! Pointing your fingers and immediately blaming someone else for an act is just a way of turning the guilt away from yourself.

Since then we know that America have all but destroyed Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and installed puppet regimes who are compliant to America and Israel. Syria is currently been destroyed and it remains to be seen if they can remove Assad the president of Syria.  There lies the proof.

Within a few days of 9/11 the Jewish media instigated such a media propaganda campaign against the Muslims and Osama Bin laden that the American public wanted revenge against the Muslims within days. It reminded me of the of Organized Jewry’s propaganda campaign to get western nations to go to war against Hitler and Germany during WW2.

A quote from the former Pakistani spy chief Hamid Gul.

Within 10 minutes of the second twin tower being hit in the World Trade Centre
CNN said Osama bin Laden had done it. That was a planned piece of disinformation
by the real perpetrators. It created an instant mindset and put public opinion into a
trance, which prevented even intelligent people from thinking for themselves.”

On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good (Oh yes 3000 people dying) Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy for Israel". He means Israel can go on attacking and terrorising the Palestinians without anyone taking notice.

Since September 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations. A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States”. Fox News 2001.

I have had long conversations over the last two weeks with contacts at the Army War College and the headquarters, Marine Corps and I’ve made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation Period. The Zionists are playing this as an all-or-nothing exercise, if they lose this one, they’re done”. Alan Sabrosky U.S Army War College.

If you are unsure about Israel causing terror and then blaming it onto the Muslims then you need to read about the King David Hotel Bombing, the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair to see Israel's history of False Flag Terror attacks which I go into detail in my 2nd book The 9/11 Deception and False Flag Terror.

General Hamid Gul, the former head of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI), gives several interviews in which he says Osama bin Laden is not responsible for 9/11, and that he believes the attacks were perpetrated by the Israeli overseas intelligence service, Mossad, and renegade elements within the US Air Force. Hamid Gul points to the failure of the US Air Force to halt the 9/11 attacks. He tells Newsweek: “F-16s don’t scramble in time, though they had 18 minutes after the first plane hit the World Trade Centre.… A flight to Los Angeles turns to Washington and is in the air for 45 minutes, and the world’s most sophisticated air defence doesn’t go into action.” [Newsweek, 9/14/2001] In an interview with United Press International editor at large Arnaud de Borchgrave, he says: “The attacks against the Twin Towers started at 8:45 a.m. and four flights are diverted from their assigned air space and no air traffic controller sounds the alarm. And no Air Force jets scramble until 10 a.m. That also smacks of a small scale Air Force rebellion, a coup against the Pentagon perhaps? Radars are jammed, transponders fail. No IFF—friend or foe identification—challenge.” He adds: “In Pakistan, if there is no response to IFF, jets are instantly scrambled and the aircraft is shot down with no further questions asked. This was clearly an inside job.”

Calling the 9/11 commission as a cover-up, Hamid Gul said: “I think the American people have been made fool of. I have my sympathies with them. I like Americans. I like America. I appreciate them. I have gone there several times.” Hamid Gul is now banned from entering both Britain and the US.

Mr Hamid Gul said this 3 days after 9/11, so he was very wise and has proven to be correct.



Pre-Programmed prior to 9/11

Were we pre-programmed by these Jewish media organisations about the events of 9/11 in the years before 2001? The Lone Gunman movie is so similar to the real events of 9/11 which happened months after this was on T.V. This movie came out months before 9/11. In this movie a plane is taken over remotely to avert from crashing into the World Trade Centre, no less.

Did the Jewish Zionists who run Hollywood know about the planning of 9//11. It is very possible. In a 1997 episode of The Simpsons, Lisa Simpson holds up a magazine titled New York which says 9/11 on the cover and the eleven is portrayed by the Twin Towers. Some people say it is just a coincidence, I say nonsense. Deliberate coincidences like that just don’t happen. Don’t forget this episode came out 4 years before 9/11.

In the 1999 movie ‘The Matrix’, the character Neo, played by Keanu Reeves has a passport and the passport expires on September 11 2001 (9/11). How is that possible, they could have chosen any date in the calendar, or year but they chose 9/11/01?



In the 1985 movie Back to the Future the ‘Doc’ holds up two stopwatches which say 9/11 plus there are several other references to 9/11 in the movie.



Look at the photo above. Twin Pines meaning Twin Towers. The clock says 116 ‘911’.

See for yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1NS-4kTCls

In the kids cartoon episode Johnny Bravo which was aired in April 2001 a tall skyscraper can be seen on fire with the words ‘coming soon’.

In the cartoon ‘Rugrats in Paris’ from the year 2000 it shows a plane crashing into what looks like two towers.

In the movie Terminator 2 from 1991 the man chasing Arnold Schwarzenegger crashes into a tunnel but above the tunnel is an engraving which says ‘Caution 9-11’ and the two tunnels represent the Twin Towers.

The 1978 film “The Medusa Touch” was about an airliner that crashed into a tall building and the producer was ex-Mossad agent and Zionist Jew, Arnon Milchan.

In the 1998 movie Enemy of the State starring Will Smith the part of the NSA Department Head was played by Jon Voight and in the movie Jon Voight’s character’s birthday was 9/11.

The movie Independence Day came out in 1996, five years before the events of 9/11. This movie was also utilised as a tool for preparing the public for the 9-11 attacks. The theme of the movie was about an enemy attacking the world or America unexpectedly. In the movie when the helicopter where David (Jeff Goldblum) is watching the "countdown" of the sequences on his laptop computer, when the camera focuses on the time, co-incidentally the time is just at 9 minutes 11 seconds. Unbelievable.

In the movie Pearl Harbor, which was also released in 1999, the results of the Ben Affleck character’s eye exam read a clear “911.” The Pearl Harbor event itself, of course, was a surprise military strike against the US by the Imperial Japanese Navy. Coincidence?

In the 1998 movie Armageddon, there is an ominous scene where, upon hitting terrible New York City traffic, a taxi driver tells his passengers that the reason for it could have been a “terrorist bomb.” A few moments later, the World Trade Center towers appear on the screen greatly damaged from having been hit by asteroids. And at another point in the movie, a space ship countdown clock is shown stuck in the “9:11” position.

The Iron Man cartoon which was shown in October 1994 suggest prior knowledge of the events of 9/11. The cartoon depicts a plane and missiles hitting the Twin Towers and a plane smashing into the Pentagon in the first minute. It is no surprise that two Jews produced this cartoon, Avi Arad (an Israeli producer) and Stan Lee (born Lieber).

The 1978 film “The Medusa Touch” (below) was about an airliner that crashed into a tall building and the producer was ex-Mossad agent and Zionist Jew, Arnon Milchan.

Arnon Milchan the producer of ‘the Medusa Touch’ has close ties with Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. In fact Israeli police have recommended that Benjamin Netanyahu be indicted on charges of bribery and breach of trust, following a 14-month investigation (2017-18) into two cases of alleged corruption. The Israeli Police said that enough evidence had been gathered against the Prime Minister for committing the crimes of “bribery, fraud, and breach of trust”. Police said Netanyahu had accepted gifts valued at 750,000 shekels (£150,000, $208,300) from Milchan. In return, Netanyahu had helped Milchan, a Hollywood producer who has worked on many movies, on US visa matters and Israeli tax breaks.

When agents of a foreign government, like the criminal Arnon Milchan and Avi Arad, produce films and television programs that clearly indicate prescience of an attack that later occurs, why are they not arrested and interrogated on suspicion of having prior knowledge of the attacks? The fact that these Israelis made films depicting the 9/11 attacks years before they actually occurred shows that the planning by Israeli military intelligence of the 9/11 attacks goes back to the 1970s, when the Likud party of Menachem Begin came to power. The planning for the 9/11 attacks in the late 1970s coincides with the planning, by Israeli military intelligence, for the War on Terror to deceive the U.S. military into waging war against Israel's enemies on behalf of the Zionist state. The Israeli-designed terrorism of 9/11 was carried out to kick-start their long-planned War on Terror”Christopher Bollyn-American investigative journalist.

People were pre-programmed by the Illuminati Zionist Jew media network for the momentous events of 9/11 which may have been planned for 20 years and this planning would be needed in order to deceive 7 billion people.

Predictive programming is a theorised method of mass mind control, proposes that people are conditioned, through works of fiction, to accept planned future scenarios. Researcher Alan Watt defines this phenomenon as “the power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome”.

Look at all these depictions of 9/11 in the movies and cartoons, you can’t seriously tell me that they were a coincidence. The people who planted this 9/11 information in the movies and cartoons were the same people who planned the events of 9/11 or at least knew it was going to happen on September 11. The Muslims don’t own the media corporations that produced these 9/11 depictions, the Zionist Jews own them as evidenced earlier. The reason the Jews who own the media were able to place the 9/11 depictions in movies such as Back to the Future which came out in 1985 is because Israeli Intelligence had been planning 9/11 since the mid 1970’s when the Likud party came to power. See Christopher Bollyn’s research for more evidence of this.

Controlling the world’s sources of news the Jews can always prepare the minds of the people for their next move” Henry Ford, 1920.



NORAD Exercises on 9/11

On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defence agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony. Indeed, a former Los Angeles police department investigator, whose newsletter is read by 45 members of congress, both the house and senate intelligence committees, and professors at more than 40 universities around the world, claims that he obtained an on-the-record confirmation from NORAD that on 9/11, NORAD and the Joint Chiefs of Staff were conducting a joint, live-fly, hijack exercise which involved government-operated aircraft POSING AS HIJACKED AIRLINERS.

Vice President Cheney was apparently in charge of ALL of the war games and coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks.

Operation Northern Vigilance: This was planned months in advance of 9/11. It insured that on the morning of 9/11, jet fighters assigned to the North East Air Defense Sector (NEADS) had been reassigned to duties in Alaska and Canada to participate in a simulated attack out of Russia, thus reducing the number of fighters available to NEADS on 9/11. General Norton Schwartz was in command.

Operation Vigilant Guardian: The exercise simulated hijacked planes in the North East Air Defense sector (NEADS). This exercise was only applied to the North East Air Defense Sector. It commenced on the morning of 9/11. Lt. Col Dawn Deskins was the NORAD airborne control and warning officer. At 8:40 am she took a call from Boston Center (air traffic control center) advising her of a hijacked airliner. Her first words were, as quoted by Newhouse News Service were: “It must be part of the exercise.”

Operation Vigilant Warrior: This drill was conducted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff involving at least one real commercial airliner in the air intended to simulate exactly the kind of emergency perpetrated on 9/11. One of the components of the drill included “false blips” which were simulated radar imprints placed on all FAA radar screens in the North East area and only in the North East area!

On the morning of 9/11, FAA Director Jane Garvey said that as many as 11 hijackings were seemingly evident. No one could determine which were the real hijackings, what was simulated and which were deemed “live-fly” exercises.

Remember that for the real attacks to have succeeded, it was necessary that actions be taken in the middle of the war games and the actual attacks which would thwart the normal military response. Fighter jets were also sent far off-course over the Atlantic Ocean in the middle of the attacks (testimony of Senator Mark Dayton), so as to neutralize their ability to intercept the alleged hijacked airliners. Could Osama Bin Laden and his sent-from-the-cave band of followers have exercised this degree of control over the military? Obviously not. But the guys in charge at the Pentagon could misdirect the U.S Military’s response to any hijacked planes and who was in charge at the Pentagon at the time, none other than Zionist Jews Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and Dov Zakheim. All dual American\Israeli citizens and loyal to Israel and its policies.

At exactly the same time as the 7/7 London bombings were taking place a terror drill was also taking place and the scenario of this drill was that 3 terrorists detonating bombs at the exact same train stations were they actually happened and this is according to Peter Power, CEO of Visor Consultants, a management training organisation whose company was in charge of the drill. So the statistics of a terror drill happening at 3 train stations and then bombs actually going off at the same three train stations are 14 Billion to one.

It seems obvious to assume that terror drills happening at the same time as the real events were in place to camouflage the government agencies (Mossad, CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6) who were the real criminals guilty of these events.

Why was there no air force jets scrambled, at least to stop the supposed aircraft smashing into the Pentagon? It was standard practice to scramble F16 jets when unrecognised or out of control airplanes were flying around the skies of the USA. As an example let us note the following story.

An executive jet carrying the US golfer, Payne Stewart, and four others, crashed in to the South Dakota hills in October, 1999 after apparently flying out of control for 1,500 miles at 45,000 ft. above the southern states of America. Air force F-16 fighter jets were scrambled to intercept the private plane as it flew north-west, but were unable to detect any sign of life behind the aircraft windows which had frosted over, suggesting the cabin may have suffered a sudden loss of air pressure. After cruising north-west for about four hours across the breadth of the country apparently on autopilot, with the F16’s close by, the Learjet seems to have run out of fuel and plunged into a swampy part of north-eastern South Dakota.

Planes that lose contact with control towers are usually intercepted by fighter jets inside of ten minutes, as the incident with the Payne Stewart’s plane in 1999 so clearly demonstrated. Yet on 9/11, the jetliners that struck New York were allowed to proceed unmolested for more than a half-hour, and the plane that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon was not intercepted for more than an hour and forty minutes after it was widely known that four planes had been hijacked.

So the question is why was there no F16 jets scrambled to intercept the plane that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon which was hit nearly one hour after the first Tower was hit?

The reason could be below.

In the 1980’s a company called Inslaw produced some software called PROMIS. At first this software was used to track criminals by the justice department in America. This PROMIS software then ended up in Israel.

The PROMIS software at the Department of Justice was stolen by an Israeli gentlemen who identified himself as Joseph Ben-Orr. According to retired Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe, the name of Dr. Ben-Orr was an alias of Israeli spymaster Rafi Eitan. Rafael Etian was the chief of the Israeli defense forces anti-terrorism intelligence unit.

This Israel Intelligence unit then created a back door in this PROMIS software which was one of the most complex pieces of software ever developed. Basically if you are unaware a backdoor in software means that the person or people who created this backdoor then could secretly hack into any computer that had this software program installed.

Ptech produced software that derived from PROMIS, had an artificial intelligence core, and was installed on virtually every computer system of the U.S. government and its military agencies by September 11, 2001. This included the White House, Treasury Dept. (Secret Service), Air Force, FAA, CIA, NORAD, FBI, both houses of Congress, Navy, Dept. of Energy, IRS, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Enron and more,

Overriding FAA (The Federal Aviation Administration of the United States) systems would be the most effective way to ensure the 9/11 attacks were successful. This means the air traffic controller’s computer screens could be compromised. The backdoor in this PROMIS software could take an FAA computer screen, for example, and display fake planes in the air traffic patterns and make a real plane’s radar blips disappear. This is probably why NORAD could not direct any F16 fighter Jets to the correct locations because they were being fed misleading information by the PROMIS software which we know was in the hands of Israel and its spies.

Ptech’s manager of marketing and information systems at the time of 9/11 was the Jewish Michael S. Goff, whose PR firm, Goff Communications, currently represents Guardium, a Mossad-linked software company. Guardium has been funded by Cedar Fund, Veritas Venture Partners, and Stage-One, all Mossad funding outfits.

Controlling this Ptech software was how Israel and the Zionist Jews disabled NORAD and the American air defence systems and that is why no jets were scrambled effectively on 9/11.

This is an example of how the numerous exercises on 9/11 caused the confusion at NORAD enabling three of the four drones to reach their targets.



Zionist Jews take control of the Twin Towers

First let’s take a look at this eerie prediction. In 1979, twenty-one years before September 11, 2001, Isser Harel (Jewish) predicted with uncanny accuracy the events of 9-11 to Michael D. Evans, an American supporter of Zionist extremists. On September 23, 1979, Evans visited Harel at his home in Israel and had dinner with him and Dr. Reuven Hecht, a senior adviser to then Prime Minister Menachem Begin. In an editorial entitled "America the Target", published in the Jerusalem Post of September 30, 2001 Evans - a Khazar Jew masquerading as a Christian - asked Harel about Arab terrorism and if it would come to America. Harel told Evans that Arab terrorists would likely strike the "tallest building in New York City" because it was a "phallic symbol".

The first step in this Jewish plan was to take control the WTC buildings which would be needed to bring them down at free fall speed.

The 30 year old World Trade Center had always been publicly owned, and managed by the New York/New Jersey Port Authority but that is until a Jewish business financier and investor named Louis Eisenberg became chairman of the Port Authority in 1995. Also another Jewish Zionist Ron Lauder with Eisenberg pushed the New York and New Jersey for the privatization of the World Trade Center. Lauder was President of the World Jewish Congress and David de Rothschild was the chairman of the WJC. Lauder was a vocal supporter of the Likud party, with long-standing ties to Benjamin Netanyahu.

Eisenberg then oversaw negotiations just 2 months before 9/11 that saw two Jewish billionaires get a 99 year lease on the twin towers for 3.5 billion dollars, with a £150 million down payment, even though the lease was worth 8 billion and other bidders offered higher amounts. But it had to be the Zionist Jews who got this lease as part of the 9/11 plot. The two Jews who got this 99 year lease were Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy. This was the first time in 33 years that the Twin Towers had changed ownership.

The Jewish supremacist Larry Silverstein is a dedicated Zionist whose rabid support for Israel is not a secret. In his life, he has been involved with numerous Jewish supremacist organizations. He was chairman of the United Jewish Appeal a Zionist organisation which raised money for the state of Israel. Silverstein has close ties with many of Israel’s bloodthirsty leaders who sit at the head of the ruling Likud Party. He is personal friends with no less than three former Israeli Prime Ministers: Benjamin Netanyahu, Ehud Barak and Ariel Sharon.

I will just mention a bit of history about the Likud party that has been in charge of Israel for decades. Menachem Begin becomes the head of the Irgun in 1944. The Irgun is a Jewish terrorist group, a group that was responsible for the King David Hotel bombing in 1946 in which over 90 people were killed, a lot of them British. The Irgun was also responsible for the Deir Yassin massacre in which over 200 Palestinians villagers were killed. The Irgun then became the Likud party in 1973. Menachem Begin became the leader of the Likud party and Israel in 1977. How can a known terrorist become Prime Minister? So this Likud party was created from the Irgun terror group and this Likud party was in power in Israel before and after the events of 9/11. So it does not take a huge stretch of the imagination to suggest that this Likud party which was created from the known Irgun terror group was behind the planning of the terror events of 9/11. In an interview in 1974 Menachem Begin said in response to the interviewers question that he was the father of terrorism in the Middle East, Begin responded ‘not just the Middle East, in all the world’.

Frank Lowy is a Hungarian Jew born in Czechoslovakia. He was part of the Jewish terrorist group known as Haganah which slaughtered Palestinians and stole their land in the late 1940’s and early 50’s. After his time as a terrorist killing innocent Palestinians he moved to Australia and started up his retail company Westfield Group.

Silverstein bought the $3.5 billion lease with only a $15 million down payment. He then took out maximum terrorist insurance coverage only 6 weeks before the attacks. Now that is not a coincidence he knew there was going to be a terrorist incidence on the Twin Towers. After 9/11 he then collected 4.5 billion dollars in insurance pay-outs. 99 times out of 100 Silverstein would have breakfast at Windows on the World, the restaurant on the 107th floor of the North Tower every morning but we are supposed to believe that Larry Silverstein was at a doctor’s appointment when the planes hit the towers on the morning of September 11th? This guy has great timing. His son and daughter also worked at the Twin Towers but they were suspiciously absent from the twin towers on this morning as well. This is just stretching credulity a little bit too much if you ask me.

Zim Israel American Shipping Company is a company owned by the state of Israel and they were absent on the morning of 9/11 as well. The Zim shipping company moved out of the WTC around Sept. 4, 2001 even though they had a significant remaining lease obligation at the WTC but had to pay a $50,000 dollar fine. It is possible that the explosives used to take down the three WTC towers were manufactured in Israel and imported to the US on the Israeli Zim company’s ships and then drove to the Twin Towers in the Urban Moving System van’s (more on them later). Coincidently, Zim’s main shipping port on 9/11 was Red Hook Port in Brooklyn, New York which is a mere 3-mile drive to the WTC.

Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious ZIM shipping company move, was removed from his duties by the then head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff, another Jew and staunch supporter of Zionism.

It does not take a genius to work out that these people knew what was coming on the morning of September 11th.

The company Kroll Inc. (owned by the Jewish Jerome Hauer) which was run by Jewish Zionists Maurice Greenberg and Michael Cherkasky controlled security in the World Trade Centre towers on 9/11. The contract to run security at the WTC was awarded to Kroll Associates after the 1993 WTC bombing. The owners of Kroll at the time were Jules Kroll and his son Jeremy, both Jewish. The managing director of Kroll at the time was Jerome M. Hauer. Jerome Hauer is also Jewish and a staunch Zionist and supporter of Israel.

As mentioned earlier the former special agent FBI, John O'Neill, who was given the job of investigating Bin Laden and the U.S.S Cole bombing coincidentally enough, was hired as head of security at the WTC by Jerome Hauer. Amazingly, O'Neill was killed on his FIRST day of work - 9/11. Killed or silenced?

It is important to note that O'Neill had quit his job at the FBI after his investigation into the U.S.S. Cole attack in Yemen was obstructed & sabotaged by U.S ambassador to Yemen, Zionist Jew Barbara Bodine. This is because the U.S.S. Cole was NOT done by Al Qaeda. The USS Cole was hit by an Israeli cruise missile to sway public opinion against Arabs (Al Qaeda). Here again we have Israel attacking an American warship (just like the U.S.S Liberty) and blaming it on Arabs.

So the Jews had total control of the Twin Towers in the months before 9/11 and that is no coincidence. This control of the towers was needed so that explosives could be planted in the correct locations.

There is evidence that the explosives could have been placed into the Twin Towers the weekend before 9/11 which happened on a Tuesday.

Twin Towers worker Scott Forbes has testified that on the weekend before the 9/11 attacks, there was a power down in the WTC South tower, to carry out maintenance on the electrical cabling in the building:

On the weekend of 9/8/2001 - 9/9/2001 there was a ‘power down’ condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hours from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand and then brought back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded. Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many ‘engineers’ (possibly Mossad, Art students) coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work”.



Zionist Jews control Airport Security on 9/11

Very important information has been ignored by the mainstream media. The fact is that an Israeli company International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) was in charge of security and CCTV at the three airports used in 9/11, Boston, Newark and Washington. ICTS was owned by Ezra Harel and Menachem Atzmon - both Israeli Jews. ICTS also had control of the security and CCTV at the three Train stations were the alleged bombers were on the London 7/7 explosions and they were also in charge of the CCTV on the London bus that blew up. According to ICTS the CCTV was not working at the three 9/11 airports, the three London train stations and the Bus because they are unable to provide any video showing us these alleged Muslim bombers. The real reason they cannot show us the videos is because the videos would show no Islamic hijackers boarding the planes and it would show no Islamic bombers getting onto the trains in London or the bus. If a German, English, American etc. company was in charge of security (CCTV) at these locations then maybe they could have shown the world the truth but that is the reason Israel had to take control of security at these location so the truth can be covered up. Israeli control of security and CCTV at the airports was needed so that the ‘no’ video evidence of the alleged Arab hijackers could be suppressed.

Another point indicating ICTS's complicity is that the Patriot Act was edited to make foreign companies in charge of security on 9/11, immune to lawsuits. This effectively prevents American courts from demanding that ICTS provide testimony or hand over surveillance videos from the airports.

The company Kroll Inc. which was run by Jewish Zionists Maurice Greenberg, Jerome Hauer and Michael Cherkasky controlled security in the World Trade Centre towers on 9/11. So the Jews had total control of the security at the airports used in 9/11 and the Twin Towers in the months before 9/11 and that is no coincidence.





Art Students or Mossad Agents in WTC?

In the months leading up to 9/11, a group of Austrian\Israeli’s managed to secure “temporary construction” passes to perform work on the 91st floor of WTC. They were supposedly doing an Art project called the B-Thing and the group called themselves Gelatin.



Why would they call themselves after an explosive? Were these art students linked to the other Israeli art students who were arrested after 9/11 for espionage activities? They lived in this building for over a month. We are led to believe that they were allowed as a part of this art project to take out a window and replaced it with a balcony on the 91st floor of the WTC. They even hired a helicopter to take a photo of themselves.

In the area they were working there was a huge amount of boxes with the name BB18 on the side. BB18 is a special fuse holder assembly that can be used in remote demolitions. Why would Art students need thousands of fuse holders? You can also see that the ceiling tiles have been removed.

Where they really there to plant explosives?

Below is a link to a Youtube video by Rebekah Roth which goes into a bit more detail about this.

https://youtu.be/Kg7Qt4bV0B8?list=PL_l-j6P3f-wVgMu3XUZU6tsyYDvFXMeaB

Few people know that at the time of the attacks on 9/11, the American federal police were busy dismantling the largest Israeli spy network ever caught on U.S. soil. In March 2001, the National Counter Intelligence Centre (NCIC) posted this message on its website:

In the past six weeks, employees in federal office buildings located throughout the United States have reported suspicious activities connected with individuals representing themselves as foreign [Israeli] students selling or delivering artwork”. The NCIC states that, “these individuals have also gone to the private residences of senior federal officials under the guise of selling art”.





The 5 Dancing Israeli’s

The only people arrested with possible links to the events of 9/11 were five men from Israel. They became known as the five dancing Israeli’s.

The FBI came to the conclusion... that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front. -Forward (A Jewish Magazine) March 15, 2002

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information." US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report (that was later erased from the Fox News website) on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.

The Israeli’s were held in America for over two months before pressure was applied on the American government by Israel to release them. They were released and deported back home were they then appeared on an Israeli talk show and said "Our purpose was to document the event."

But the big question is how did they know they would be an ‘event’ unless they were behind the planning of it?

On the morning of 9/11 the 5 men set up cameras by the Hudson River and pointed them towards the twin towers. Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and high fives. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. The FBI sent out an alert about a white vehicle that may be involved in the events of 9/11.

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York’.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva), and Yediot America, all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel. It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one with the bomb in and one as a getaway vehicle. I believe the plan was for these Israeli’s to blow up these bridges and again blame it on the Muslims.

The story goes on to say that the Israelis worked for a Weehawken moving company known as Urban Moving Systems. An American employee of Urban Moving Systems told the Record of New Jersey that a majority of his co-workers were Israelis and they were joking about the attacks.

A few days after the attacks, Urban Moving System's Israeli owner, Dominick Suter, dropped his business and fled the country for Israel. It was later confirmed (Forward Magazine) that the five detained Israelis were in fact Mossad agents.

The real story is that these Mossad agents were there to document and photograph the Planes crashing into the Twin Towers and their collapse because they took part in the planning and carrying out of these terror events just like they have many times in the past. One of the Mossad agents then called the authorities to try and blame the Palestinians. The Mossad agents then went to the George Washington Bridge to drop of the van with the bomb in it and then catch the other Urban System getaway vehicle. But the NYPD had reacted quickly and closed off all the bridges and stopped the white van before it could cross the bridge. The Israeli government then puts pressure on the Americans to release the 5 Israelis after 71 days in captivity.

The controlled mainstream media then totally ignored this story and instead focused on blaming Osama Bin Laden but that is no surprise when you know that Jewish Zionists own and control the mainstream media in America and the Western World. But 5 Israeli Mossad agents were caught on a bridge with explosives in a van and not 5 Arabs. If it had been 5 Arabs it would have been all over the newspapers and media that day. But then again part of the 9/11 deception is to blame the Muslims and not the Israeli’s. "By way of deception, thou shalt do war" Motto of the Mossad



More Israeli False Flag Attacks after 9/11

Several times just after 9/11 Israeli’s were caught trying to stage false flag atrocities with the possible intention of blaming it on Muslims to garner more support for Israel’s war against the Muslim countries.

About one month after 9/11 two Israelis posing as photographers were arrested inside the Mexican Congress already to mount some sort of attack.  They had in their possession 9mm pistols, 9 grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets.  According to head of security Salvador Alarcón, one of them Saur Ben Zvi is a confirmed citizen of Israel and the other, Salvador Guersson is a retired Colonel of the Israeli Defense Forces and now working as a Mossad Agent.

According to the Los Angela’s newspaper La Vox De Atzlan:
“We believe that the two Zionists terrorist were going to blow up the Mexican
Congress. The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to
blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on
Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic
terrorism.”

Because the Jews control mainstream media in America this event was not covered and the Jewish leaders in America and Israel put pressure on the Mexican government to release the two Israeli terrorist suspects and they were swiftly deported to Israel.

Sometime in late October of 2001, six men traveling in two groups of three were stopped by police in the Midwest on suspicions of terrorist activity. The men had photographs, boxcutters and other suspicious equipment. All of the men were Middle Eastern and held Israeli passports. Even though they possessed photos and descriptions of a nuclear power plant in Florida and the Trans-Alaska pipeline, all of the Israelis were quickly released. (“Nuclear plants tighten security FBI seeking 6 men seen in Midwest,” The Miami Herald, Oct. 31, 2001.)

On October 17, 2001 it was reported that three Israeli Jews identified as Ron Katar, Mosche Almakias and Ayelet Reisler were arrested in Pennsylvania for suspicious behaviour outside a Pizza shop.   The manager of the store informed Police that two Middle Eastern men were dumping furniture  from a tractor-trailer with a “Urban Moving Systems Logo” (could it be the same logo as the 5 dancing Israeli’s) on the side at the back of his restaurant.  The police searched the vehicle and discovered a Sony video camera containing footage of Chicago with several suspicious zoom-in shots of the Sears Tower. The Israeli suspects were transported to Plymouth Police Station for further questioning. The FBI was notified of the incident and began its own investigation into the Israelis. Elmakias and Katar were eventually detained by INS and transported to a federal facility, and the female, Reisler, was released. (“2 found with video of Sears Tower,” The Mercury, Oct. 17, 2001.) Predictably, like all of the other instances of Israelis engaged in espionage and terrorism in America, nothing of this incident was ever heard of again. Were these three Israelis Mossad agents? Were they planning some sort of false flag attack on the Sears Tower?  Again this was never given any time on the mainstream media and they were forced to release the Israeli’s.

If these were Muslims caught in these terrorism acts it would have been all over the news and in the newspapers but because they were Israeli’s they were let go.  It just shows how much the Jewish Zionists control America.  On the three occasions above the Israeli Mossad agents were caught before they could carry out their terrorist atrocity but on many other occasions they were not caught.  I would suggest they helped to carry out 9/11, Spain train bombings in 2004 and the London bombings 2005 and many more.



More Israeli arrests

Many more Israeli’s were arrested after 9/11 for suspicious activities. A Daily Mail article from March 2002 stated that up to 200 young Israelis, some of them former members of military intelligence units had been arrested in America between 2001 and 2002.

Some had used cover stories to gain access to sensitive government buildings and the homes of American officials. The report said the actions of some of the Israelis, most of whom had outstayed tourist visas, "may well be an organized intelligence-gathering activity".

None of the Israelis, about 140 of whom are believed to have been detained before the September 11 attacks, has been charged and most have been deported, according to the US government.

This is backed up by a DEA report that listed 140 Israelis, aged between 20 and 30, arrested since March 2001. Organized in twenty teams of four to eight members, they visited at least “36 sensitive sites of the Department of Defense”. Many of them were identified as members of the Mossad, and six were in possession of phones paid for by a former Israeli Vice Consul. Sixty arrests have occurred after September 11th, bringing the total number of Israeli spies arrested to 200. Those who were subjected to a lie detector test failed. However, thanks to a decision that would come from the Attorney General John Ashcroft, all were eventually released.

On Oct 31, the FBI and Immigration and Naturalization Service officers arrested about 60 young Israelis in San Diego, Kansas City, Cleveland, Houston and St Louis. All had been selling toys at kiosks in shopping centers across America and the FBI is reported to have been investigating this as a front operation for espionage activities.

Two more Israeli men were arrested on 9/11 because they were caught in a van that had a mural painted on the side which showed an airplane crashing into the Twin Towers. How is that possible to be caught in a van like that on the morning of 9/11 unless you had knowledge it was going to happen? The report said 2 Middle Eastern men but if they were Muslim men it would have been all over the media but the reality is this story got buried because they were Israeli men. There is no doubt they were Israeli because the van says Urban Moving Systems on the side which is the same van that was stopped on Washington Bridge with Israeli’s inside. Below are a transcript of the police call and a picture of the van.

officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane,
it’s a big truck with a mural painted of a of an airplane diving into New York City
and exploding [inaudible] know what’s in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street
officer: [inaudible] 10-5 10-5
officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck, ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.
officer: we got both suspects under kay, we have the suspects who drive drove in the van and that exploded we have both of them under kay let’s get some help over here.

I mean come on who can have a van like that with that picture on the morning of 9/11 unless you knew about and were participants in the 9/11 plot. The van definitely belonged to Urban Moving Systems which was an Israeli Mossad front company.



The 19 Alleged Hijackers

Essential to the deception was the story that 19 Muslim extremists hijacked four domestic flights on the morning of September 11, 2001 with the intention of flying them into predetermined targets.

But do we really know who these alleged hijackers were? Do we know they carried out any hijackings? Do we know they were even at the scenes of the crimes? In fact, as researcher Elias Davidsson demonstrates in his recent book Hijacking America’s Mind on 9/11: Counterfeiting Evidence, there is not one shred of authenticated evidence that any of the 19 men blamed for the “attacks” ever boarded any planes. And even if there were, this would not prove they participated in any hijackings. Several of the accused hijackers even turned out to be alive after 9/11, a fact that is not mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report even though it was known long before the report was written. Also Davidsson goes into great detail pulling together evidence that there is no authenticated CCTV video of the hijackers at the departure gates, there are no authenticated passenger lists or boarding passes, there has been no positive identification of the hijacker's bodily remains also there are no witnesses who have seen the hijackers at the security and boarding pass checkpoints.

Researcher Jay Kolar, in his article “What We Now Know about the Alleged Hijackers,” published in The Hidden History of 9-11 (edited by Paul Zarembka), points out that then FBI director Robert Mueller has admitted that the case against the “hijackers” would never stand up in a court of law.

The FBI admitted that the IDs used by the perpetrators were high-quality fakes using identities stolen from Arab men. FBI Director Robert Mueller has admitted in public that there is actually no evidence that proves the named 9-11 hijackers were actually on the aircraft.

In an April 19, 2004 speech delivered to the Common wealth Club in San Francisco, Mueller said that the purported hijackers, in his words, “left no paper trial.” The FBI director stated flatly, "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper—either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot." In describing Mueller’s evidence fiasco, Los Angeles Times reporters Erich Lichtblau and Josh Meyer, whose article was reprinted in The Washington Post on April 30 2004, note that: Law enforcement officials say that while they have been able to reconstruct the movements of the hijackers before the attacks all legal except for a few speeding tickets they have found no evidence of their actual plotting of the events of 9/11.

Now think about that for a moment. What Mueller admitted is that despite all the immediate pronouncements of these Arab names and that they all worked for Osama bin Laden, the FBI with all its investigatory powers did not find one single piece of evidence that actually connected these Arab men to the events of 9-11. All the FBI had were fake IDs found in suitcases left conspicuously where they could be found.

Perhaps the biggest problem with the passenger lists that have been released is that the identities of several of the alleged hijackers have changed with no explanation. We also know that several of the people on the FBI’s list were still alive after 9/11 and could not have been part of any possible hijackings. Some names were deleted and others substituted, but even some of the new names belonged to people who turned out to be alive. Kolar reports that at least 10 of the current list of 19 were still alive after 9/11. Two of the alleged hijackers were supposed to have boarded Flight 77, Salem al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Midhhar, and they turned up alive after 9/11.

In his book, Davidsson points out that former Drug Enforcement Agency administrator and former Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Robert Bonner, testified before the 9/11 Commission that he had been handed a sheet containing the names of the 19 probable hijackers by 11 a.m. on 9/11. The problem is that this is well before the U.S. military had even confirmed which planes had been hijacked. Where did he get this list? How could he know the names of the alleged hijackers just 2 hours after the event, even before any investigation?

There are simply no witnesses who can state that any hijackers actually boarded any planes. No ticket takers, no security personnel, no one. In fact, there is no one who makes a credible claim to have seen any of them at boarding gates or security checkpoints either.

Had 19 hijackers boarded four planes, they should each have been caught on camera dozens of times as they moved through the terminals. But they are no videos only one of Mohammed Atta which we know was at Portland Airport.

Flight 175: The list originally contained four names but a fifth, Mohand al-Sheri, was added later. But he turned up alive and living in Saudi Arabia, according to the Saudi embassy in Washington. Hamza al-Gamdi was supposed to have been a hijacker on Flight 175, but his family came forward to state that the photo released did not resemble him although the name and birth date matched.

Flight 93: Another who turned up alive was Saeed al-Ghamdi. He told David Harrison of The Telegraph (U.K. Newspaper) that he was shocked to see his name on the list of hijackers and that he had spent the previous 10 months in Tunis learning to fly an Airbus. According to the BBC, al-Ghamdi had also been interviewed by the London-based Arab newspaper Asharq Al Awsat.

Here’s an excerpt from David Harrison’s Telegraph story entitled: ‘Revealed: The Men with Stolen Identities’: “Their names were flashed around the world as suicide hijackers who carried out the attacks on America. But yesterday four innocent men told how their identities had been stolen. The men, all from Saudi Arabia – spoke of their shock at being mistakenly named by the FBI as suicide terrorists. None of the four was in the United States on September 11 and all are alive in their home country. The Telegraph obtained the first interviews with the men since they learnt that they were on the FBI’s list of hijackers who died in the crashes in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. All four said they were outraged to be identified as terrorists. One has never been to America and another is a Saudi Airlines pilot who was on a training course in Tunisia at the time of the attacks”.

Another alleged hijacker, Ahmed al-Nami, told Harrison after 9/11 that he was shocked to see his name on the list of hijackers, adding that, “I had never even heard of Pennsylvania.” He stated that he had been working as an administrative supervisor for Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Why would Osama Bin Laden, attempting to cover his tracks, steal the identities of fellow Saudi Arabians? What would be the point? Why go through the trouble of stealing identities that would point back to you. Why not steal Greek identities, or Brazilian identities, or Turkish ones? A much more logical conclusion is that non-Arabs (Mossad) stole these identities as part of a “false flag” operation designed to point the blame at Arabs, and Saudi Arabia in particular.

John Lear's 2008 affidavit supported a lawsuit brought by Dr. Morgan Reynolds challenging the government theory "as to how and why the World Trade Center buildings collapsed on 9/11." Although the lawsuit was dismissed "with prejudice," Lear's affidavit provides striking practical and technical details explaining how difficult it is in practice to steer a passenger plane from cruising altitude of 35,000 ft into a tall city building. Lear believes it "would have been impossible ... for anyone with little or no time in a Boeing 767 ... to have taken over and then flown the aircraft at high speed, then descend to below a thousand feet above sea level and then flown a course to impact the twin towers." He says that even he couldn't do it on his first try.

Even on a clear day a novice pilot would be wholly incapable of taking control and turning a Boeing 767 towards New York because of his total lack of experience and situational awareness under these conditions. The alleged hijackers were not 'instrument rated' and controlled high altitude flight requires experience in constantly referring to and cross-checking attitude, altitude and speed instruments. Using the distant horizon to fly 'visually' ... is virtually impossible particularly at the cruising speed of the Boeing 767. To propose that an alleged hijacker with limited experience could get a Boeing 767 lined up with a 208 foot wide target and keep it lined up and hold his altitude at exactly 800 feet while being aurally bombarded with the clacker is beyond the realm of possibility. ... At the peak of my proficiency as a pilot I know that I could not have done it on the first pass. And for two alleged hijackers, with limited experience to have hit the twin towers dead center on September 11, 2001 is total fiction. It could not happen." John Lear – 40 years a Pilot

The story that 19 Muslims named by the FBI were responsible for hijacking four airliners and killing themselves in the process simply cannot stand up to examination. In fact we know for a fact that it is false.



The Miracle Passports

In trying to frame Al Qaeda for 9/11 the American government came up with some laughable scenarios. Now this one defies the laws of physics but according to New York police commissioner Bernard Kerik the passport of Satam Al Suqami (he supposedly was one of the hijackers on one of the planes that hit the north tower) survived the fireball in the tower when the plane hit and was picked up by a civilian and handed into the NYPD. Now when the towers collapsed they mostly turned to dust, steel frames turned to dust, toilets and sinks turned to dust and only DNA from about 1000 of the 2996 victims in the twin towers was found but we are supposed to believe that a passport from one of the hijackers survived. What nonsense, does any sensible person believe that? The NYPD police commissioner Bernard Kerik was a crook because in 2007 he was indicted on 16 counts of fraud and conspiracy and failing to report a $250,000 loan from billionaire Israeli tycoon Eitan Wertheimer from when Kerik visited Israel in 2001.

Flight 93 was supposed to have crashed into the ground in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. The FBI claim that they recovered the passports from the wreckage of two of the alleged hijackers Ziad Jarrah and Saeed Al Ghamdi. There was hardly any wreckage that survived from this plane even the steel titanium engines did not survive but the passports did. How come they don’t seem to find any of the passenger passports only the alleged hijackers? This is just pathetic and not believable, at least not by a sane person. Obviously the appearance of these miracle passports is just part of the attempt to frame Al Qaeda and the Muslims for 9/11. It is worth noting that these terrorist passports keep appearing at these false flag incidents such as Charlie Hebdo, Paris and Belgium. It is obvious that these passports are planted there to frame the Muslims or Isis for these atrocities.



Odigo users pre-warned about 9/11

Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impending attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting. This warning was not passed on to authorities, which could have saved thousands of lives.

Two weeks after 9-11, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, said, "The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did – almost to the minute."

Odigo has a feature on its service that allows the passing on of messages through a search feature based on nationality, such as Israeli. Knowing these two particular Jews were forewarned, it is very likely they passed the message on to other Jews considering that out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the world trade centre towers, only 3 died that day. The 4000 was based on an Israeli government figure.

There were, in fact, only three Israelis who had been confirmed as dead: two on the planes and another who had been visiting the towers on business and who was identified and buried’, - New York Times, Sept. 22.

Having only one Israeli casualty among the 2,900 dead at the WTC is simply a statistical impossibility. Logic alone would tell you that there would be many hundreds, if not thousands of Israelis in the World Trade Center at the time of the attacks. 2 million Jewish people live in New York. The international Jewish involvement in banking and finance is legendary. Two of the richest firms in New York are Goldman-Sachs and the Solomon Brothers; and both firms have offices in the Twin Towers. New York is the center of worldwide Jewish financial power and the World Trade Center is at its epicenter. There were an estimated 199 dead from Columbia and 428 from the Philippines. One would expect the Israeli death toll to be catastrophic.

Either September 11 had to be a big Israeli holiday, or a number of Israeli citizens had some advance warning of the impending attack. The fact is that no Israeli or Jewish holiday falls on September 11.

Odigo has offices in New York, and in Herzliya, Israel. Herzliya happens to be the Head Quarters of Mossad. Odigo was later bought up by another Israeli company called Comverse. The CEO of Comverse was Kobi Alexander, "dual" Israeli-US citizen, with connections to Mossad. He has been charged on several counts of fraud and money laundering.

Alexander, was allowed to flee the United States after he and two other former Comverse executives were charged with securities, mail and wire fraud by U.S. prosecutors in Brooklyn, New York. A warrant was issued for his arrest. In the year 2000 Alexander reportedly earned some $102.5 million, with $93 million coming from the "exercise of options." Most of Alexander's money was made through the fraudulent "exercise of options."

Avner Ronen, the "founder" of Odigo, was Vice President of Business Development of Comverse Technology in October 2005. Shortly after 9-11, Odigo was completely taken over by Comverse Technology, which had been part owner of Odigo since early 2000.

On Sep 10, 2001, the Tokyo branch of Goldman Sachs warned its American employees to steer clear of American buildings.

How can the Israeli’s have knowledge of an impending attack unless they were behind the planning of it?



Twin Towers Collapse

If you dropped a bowling ball from the top of one of the twin towers it would take the ball about 10 seconds to hit the ground. The Twin Towers collapsed in about 10 seconds, how is that possible. Go onto Youtube and check, it took 10 seconds. The bowling ball would be falling at free fall speed which means it had no resistance. The Towers did have resistance, floor after floor after floor and tons of steel columns but yet it fell at free fall speed. That is physically impossible unless the Twin Towers collapsed because of a controlled demolition or by some other devious means but definitely not by aeroplanes and a fire.

Nano-thermite explosives were gathered from the WTC debris shortly after the towers fell on 9/11.  Brigham Young University Physics Professor, Dr. Steven Jones, discovered the explosives and joined an international team of nine scientists for further analysis.  Through extensive laboratory testing, the scientists concluded that the samples were Nano Thermitic explosives. Nano Thermite is only used by the military and not someone sitting in a cave in Afghanistan (Bin Laden). Besides if the Towers were brought down by explosion then that rules out the fairy story of 19 Arab hijackers and it was the Jews who had control of the Twin Towers and not the Arabs.

In the Youtube video below Professor Steve Jones shows us evidence that Nano-Thermite was used to bring down the twin Towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wVLeKwSkXA#t=40

That the WTC Towers were brought down by explosives becomes even more clearer by watching this video clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX0xyi_qFtk#t=12

Many fireman at the Twin Towers heard explosions going off before the World Trade Centre towers collapsed which is entirely consistent with a controlled demolition. Of the South Tower, firefighter Richard Banaciski said: “There was just an explosion. It seemed like on television when they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way round like a belt . . . all those explosions”.

Colleague Kenneth Rogers heard them, too. He said: “There was an explosion in the South Tower. Floor after floor after floor. One floor under another after another . . . I figured it was a bomb because it looked like a synchronized kind of thing”.


Assistant New York Fire Commissioner on 9/11 Stephen Gregory said: “I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before Number Two came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him… I saw a flash-flash-flash, and then it looked like the building came down. … No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how they blow up a building, when it falls down? That’s what I thought I saw.”

It was like a professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear ‘Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop’.” - Paramedic Daniel Rivera.

In the video below Marlene Cruz testifies that she heard explosives going off long before the towers collapsed and she was in the basement of one of the towers about 1000ft below impact. She was one of the first causalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSGZYP--wz0

Again in another video below it becomes even more conclusive that explosives were used to bring down the twin Towers as well as WT7 even though WT7 didn’t even get hit be a Plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxxXAC3m1eQ

According to Senior Editor Gordon Duff from veteranstoday.com the original and only 9/11 investigation ran from September 11, 2001 to 2003 when a preliminary report was issued to the White House. From there, the Department of Energy Preliminary Report on Events of 9/11 was, according to confirmed sources, sent to congressional leaders, the Pentagon, the Supreme Court and security agency personnel only at the highest levels.

Here is what the report stated:

  • 9/11 was the result of nuclear weapons planted by Israel intelligence groups operating throughout the New York area, many as “art students”

  • Weapons were placed under the twin towers in moving vans parked in specific places selected for reasons the DOE did not know. Later, the DOE learned that the devices were planted under the freon tanks in the twin towers, something they learned when they read the works of Dmitri Khalezov, a former Soviet nuclear anti-proliferation investigator.

  • A grand jury investigation, headquartered in Houston, had identified witnesses, issued gag orders and was holding all physical evidence including the radio jammers used to block New York’s emergency frequencies.

  • The Fort Lee attack, an attempt to destroy the George Washington Bridge, had a side benefit, it was going to take down all communications for the stock markets.

  • NYPD blocked attacks to destroy the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels, isolating Manhattan. Mossad agents were arrested on these bridges in vans packed with explosives.

  • Those arrested on 9/11, over 80 of them Israeli intelligence operatives, were released to Bernie Kerik, Rudy Guiliani’s police commissioner or to Israeli operatives using FBI identification. They were later flown out of the country under the guise of being members of the Bin Laden family.

  • The weapons used on 9/11 were flown into the US through the Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, hidden either in diplomatic cargo or on a private plane able to evade customs. They should have been picked up on VELA satellites tasked to identify nuclear cargoes but no such report was made for unknown reasons. The weapons were loaded onto moving vans and driven into Manhattan (Urban Moving Systems).

  • The DOE report believed Building 7 to have been destroyed with more than one very small nuclear weapon. No information on type or placement was in the report.

  • Building 7 was described as having a structure with a strengthened subway station at its heart and a series of underground tunnels linking it to the other towers. These tunnels may have been used, the report stated, in planting weapons and moving personnel and equipment.

  • The destruction of the World Trade Center was managed through the use of MRR (minimum residual radiation) weapons that would have only irradiated a small area of Manhattan and that radiation would have subsided in 72 hours.

  • The use of fire hoses at the site due to the extreme temperatures of nuclear demolition, however, would have exposed first responders to lethal doses of radiation which would lead to cancers such as multiple myeloma.

Below is one of the debriefing notes for the real 9/11 investigation as provided by Senior Editor Gordon Duff from veteranstoday.com and has been proven through validation from many of Duff’s contacts including FBI investigators who have come forward and top scientists at nuclear labs.

According to a retired FXX agent specializing in Israeli counter intel. The type of nuclear devices used on 9/11 were a modified version of the W-54 nuclear artillery shells that were covertly provided to the Israelis between 1988 and 1998 from the U.S surplus stock piles in the Bush\Clinton era. Chemical analysis done by DOE Sandi was able to identify the chemical\radiation footprint or fingerprints of the warheads based on samples taken after 9/11 of the fallout at ground zero. All plutonium based warheads have a chemical fingerprint that can identify the type of design and where the PU was made and how old it is. This was the 9/11 blackmail on Bush 1 and 2. The illegal transfer of surplus U.S nuclear weapons to the Israelis and why the continued cover up. Only a 2 kiloton device was needed to drop the buildings, it will produce a fireball 150 to 200 feet in diameter at over 4000 degrees. Just large enough to melt the I beams of the central core of the building and drop them in place”.

Only the top 12 floors were damaged in the north tower and the other 92 floors were undamaged but we are led to believe by the NIST report that the weak damaged 12 floors could bring down the undamaged strong 92 floors. I don’t think so somehow.

The resistance provided by floor 89 must be removed before floor 90 can fall freely; and so forth all the way down, floor after floor. Only by means of controlled demolition, where explosives are used to remove resistance floor by floor can such free fall take place.

In a lecture at Stanford University on April 9, 2002, World Trade Center structural engineer Leslie Robertson stated:There was a little river of steel, flowing. Many first responders and demolition workers saw the same thing: You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel running down the channel rails. Like you’re in a foundry, like lava…like a volcano.”

In the ruins of the WTC there are many sources confirming that molten metal was present. The April 1, 2002 WASTE AGE describes New York Sanitation Department workers moving “everything from molten steel beams to human remains.” A September 11, 2002 report in Government Computer News (GCN.com) quotes Greg Fuchek, vice-president of sales for LinksPoint Inc as stating: “In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel.” A June 29, 2002 messenger-inquirer (Messenger-Inquirer.com) recounts the experiences of Bronx firefighter “Toolie” O’Toole, who stated that some of the beams lifted from deep within the catacombs of Ground Zero by cranes were “dripping from molten steel.”

A publication by the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA.org) quotes Ron Burger, a public health advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who arrived at Ground Zero on the evening of September 12. Burger stated: “Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen’s and the thousands who fled that disaster.” An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah (SEAU News, page 3) describing a speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson, a structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center, contains this passage: “As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and the molten steel was still running.”

Thermite burns at a temperature of 4,500 degrees Fahrenheit. This is well above the 2,800 degrees Fahrenheit melting point of iron or steel. It can cut through steel like a hot knife through butter.

The last fire in the debris piles wasn’t extinguished until December 19, 2001, more than three months after 9/11. Jet fuel and office fires can’t burn hot enough to do that or to melt core steel columns to molten steel.

Frank DeMartini, former construction manager of the World Trade Center, stated, “I believe that each of the Twin Towers probably could sustain multiple impacts by airliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting of your screen door and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing it. It really does nothing to the screen netting.”

The American Institute of Architects organization’s most prestigious honor is the designation of “Fellow,” which is awarded to members who’ve made contributions of national significance to the profession. Only about 2% of AIA members are Fellows and Daniel B. Barnum is one of them. Here’s what he has to say about the Twin Towers: “I have known from Day One that the buildings were imploded and that they could not and would not have collapsed from the damage caused by the airplanes that ran into them.

American Institute of Architects member, Andrew Wolff said: “The free-fall collapse of the fire protected steel-frame structure of World Trade Center 7 could not have been caused by the limited structural damage and office fires which were observed prior to collapse”.

Dimitri A. Khalezov is a Russian National and former citizen of the Soviet Union. He is a former commissioned officer of the so-called “military unit 46179”, otherwise known as “the Special Control Service” of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the USSR. The Special Control Service, also known as the Soviet atomic (later “nuclear”) intelligence was a secret military unit responsible for the detection of nuclear explosions.

After September the 11th Khalezov undertook some extensive 9/11 research and proved that the Twin Towers as well as its building 7 were demolished by three underground thermo-nuclear explosions – which earned the very name “ground zero” to the demolition site.

Personally I find it hard to believe that people still believe that two aeroplanes hitting buildings could cause them to collapse within 1 hour when most of the experts and evidence says it is impossible. But the governments and the controlled mainstream media have done a very good job in brainwashing people.

The demolition of the Twin Towers was not caused by the impact of airplanes damaging the skyscrapers. The buildings never would have fallen but for explosives in the basement that caused the towers to drop straight down into their own footprints. Find out who planted those explosives and you discover the guilty party. It wasn’t Saudis, and it wasn’t Osama bin Laden in a cave in Afghanistan. So when you hear this current engineered debate about Saudis threatening the United States with financial penalties, it’s just hot air to continue to deflect everyone’s focus from Israel and the Jewish control of the American government and its lapdog media. But all the false flag murders and deliberately scripted terror events explicitly designed to dupe citizens into trusting a pathological government run by a foreign power cannot begin to be solved without an authentic reckoning of the crimes of 9/11, in which the president and his Jewish entourage deliberately murdered 3,000 people in New York City. They have been lying about it ever since”, - John Kaminski, American writer and journalist.



Other Buildings on Fire didn’t Collapse

Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition. It would have took days or even weeks to rig the Twin Towers with the explosives needed for the collapse at free fall speed. Therefore 19 Arab men with box cutters cold not have been guilty.

The One New York Plaza in lower Manhattan caught fire after an explosion in 1970 and it burned for six hours but it did not collapse. Eight floors of the Meridian Plaza in Philadelphia burnt for 18 hours in 1991 but it did not collapse. Don’t forget that World Trade Centre Tower 2 burnt for 56 minutes before collapsing.

The Grenfell Tower fire in London was a major fire at a 24-storey 220-foot (70 m) block of flats on June 14 2017. The tower was on fire for 24 hours but did not collapse. Look at the extreme fire in the Grenfell tower and then look at the comparatively small fire at the Twin Towers.

Below Grenfell Tower on fire for 24 hours

Below the Twin Towers on fire which collapsed after 56 minutes.

Below the Grenfell Tower still standing 2 days later.

The Grenfell tower did not collapse after burning for 24 hours but the first twin Tower collapsed after some of the upper floors burnt for 56 minutes. Not possible.

Look above at the fires in the Twin Towers and now look below at the fire at the Windsor Building in Madrid in 2005.

The Windsor building above burnt for 20 hours but it did not collapse but we are supposed to believe that the Twin Towers collapsed because of fires after 50 minutes. Not possible people. Below is the Windsor building still standing after burning for 20 hours.



But you will probably say ah yes but they were not hit by planes. On July 28, 1945, a B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building, the world’s tallest building at the time. Five floors were burnt and it took about three hours to put out the fire but it did not collapse. The Empire State Building was built using technology from 80 years ago, The World Trade Centre buildings were much stronger and were designed to withstand an aeroplane crashing into it.

Below a picture of the Empire State Building on fire in 1945.

Leslie Robertson, one of the two original structural engineers for the World Trade Center, is asked at a conference in Frankfurt, Germany what he had done to protect the twin towers from terrorist attacks. He replies, “The twin towers were in fact the first structures outside the military and nuclear industries designed to resist the impact of a jet airplane”.



Frank A. Demartini, on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center had this to say

The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting”.

Many respected and distinguished university professors have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report. A number even allege government complicity in the terrorist acts of 9/11. Below are 6 highly revealing public statements on this vital topic of over 100 university professors with a link for verification and further investigation. All of the highly educated Professors below call into question the official 9/11 story, in fact they suggest it was a lie.

"The debris found outside the Pentagon is inconsistent with the impact of a Boeing 757 or any aircraft of comparable dimensions. In particular, in the absence of some agency (possibly unknown to physical science) that removed the wings, there is no way to avoid the conclusion that the wings (and therefore the aircraft) were never present in the first place. In this case, no Boeing 757 struck the Pentagon building on the morning of September 11, 2001." - A. K. Dewdney, PhD – Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario. Author of Scientific American's "Computer Recreations" and "Mathematical Recreations" section, 1984 - 1993. Author of over 80 scientific papers on mathematics, computer science, engineering, astronomy and biology. Author of numerous books

Many technical analyses cast doubt on the official explanation of the collapse of three World Trade Center buildings, including those presented by an impressive new group: Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. More difficult than discovering the truth, however, is convincing most of the public to accept. When it comes to 9/11, we face the strong belief that only al-Qaeda caused 9/11. But analyses by many experts reveal the collapse of the three WTC buildings was not caused by the two airplanes exploding into the twin towers. The general view is that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. It would have taken considerable effort by a number of people with expertise and access to the buildings to rig them so that they could be intentionally collapsed when the two jets hit. Tough questions flood in: Who could have engineered all this? Could foreign agents accomplish such complex actions - and if they did, why not take credit? If Americans did it, why would they intentionally inflict inevitable mass death and devastation? Worse, they seemingly knew about the plan to fly the jets into the towers. Post-9/11, why have the government and official investigations not come to the same controlled demolition conclusion? This makes sense if the government was involved”, - Joel S. Hirschhorn, MS (Metallurgical Engineering), PhD (Materials Engineering) – Professor of Metallurgical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison 1965 - 1978. Senior Staff Member, Congressional Office of Technology Assessment 1978 - 1990. Testified over 50 times before Congress on technology, science, and environmental issues.

"David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True. This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2, and 7 were brought down by explosives. I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the WTC collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like the Journal of Applied Physics. The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, [and] repudiation of the Geneva Conventions” - David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Visiting professorships at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology

Only explosives could have produced the large amounts of molten steel found at the site of the World Trade Center (WTC) in the days following 9/11. There is universal agreement by scientists in and out of government that the temperatures reached in the fires were much lower than the melting point of steel. Steel could have only have melted (assuming no explosives were used) if it gained additional energy in falling. I shall show that this gravitational energy is insufficient to cause melting. Conclusions: Since there was molten steel in the wreckage of the World Trade Center, and since the temperatures of the fires were insufficient to melt steel, and since the gravitational energy was shown to be very much smaller than the energy needed to melt steel, the Twin Towers and 7 WTC could only have been brought down by explosives or cutter charges." - Terry Morrone, PhD – Professor Emeritus of Physics, Adelphi University. Author of several scientific papers on the physics of plasma. Researcher and innovator in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging

A forensic investigation into the collapse of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11, was published in Europhysics News – a highly respected European physics magazine – claims that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

Below a link to the ESI study.

https://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

The actual evidence supporting the controlled demolition theory is so convincing that a legitimate federal grand jury investigation addressed that very question.

Thousands of architects and engineers, pilots, security professionals, journalists and concerned citizens have been demanding that the federal government release the truth about the attacks, all noting that there is overwhelming circumstantial and scientific evidence proving that the World Trade Center towers, including building 7, were brought down by a pre-planned controlled demolition.

The Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry has successfully submitted a petition (July 2018) to the federal government demanding that a grand jury consider this possibility. Finally, the U.S. Attorney has issued a response, agreeing to ‘comply with the law’ and open a grand jury investigation. This could mark the most substantial progress to date in the fight for 9/11 truth.

The Lawyers’ Committee’s April 10th 52-page original Petition was accompanied by 57 exhibits and presented extensive evidence that explosives were used to destroy three WTC buildings. That evidence included independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries; numerous first-hand reports by First Responders of explosions at the WTC on 9/11; expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts and prior to the building collapses; and expert analysis by architects, engineers, and scientists concluding that the rapid onset symmetrical near-free-fall acceleration collapse of three WTC high rise buildings on 9/11 exhibited the key characteristics of controlled demolition.

The Lawyers’ Committee concluded in the petitions that explosive and incendiary devices preplaced at the WTC were detonated causing the complete collapse of the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 and increasing the tragic loss of life

https://www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/26-nov-2018-press-release-response-from-doj/

The 9/11 truth movement which is mostly scientists, architects and structural engineers (you know ‘experts’ some of whom are known for having designed steel high rise buildings) and fireman state that the known evidence does not support neither the NIST reports nor the 9/11 Commission Report. They say that the explanation that the government has provided is wrong or a lie, same thing. It is not a conspiracy theory to examine the evidence and to state that the evidence does not support the explanation that has been given.

Below is the link to the full list of many respected and distinguished university professors casting doubt on the official 9/11 story!

https://www.wanttoknow.info/070618professorsquestion911

So already we now have proof that aeroplanes crashing into a building and fires raging for 56 minutes cannot collapse a building. Over 2000 Architects and Structural Engineers say it is physically impossible for jet planes crashing into the Twin Towers to collapse the towers and they even started their own website www.ae911truth.org.

In other words, planting explosives within a building at carefully preselected locations is the ONLY way to bring down a building on to its footprint. Conversely, if a building falls on to its footprint, we can be certain that explosives were planted within it.

But terrorists from Afghanistan would not be able to sneak past building security and stay hidden during the time they would need to plant explosives at carefully preselected locations. Even a domestic terrorist group would not be able to do this. Only those who own the Twin Towers and manage the security at the Towers would be able to do this and we know who that was, right! Larry Silverstein and the Jewish security firm Kroll Associates as mentioned earlier.



Twin Towers Turn to Dust

If a 110 storey building collapsed you would expect to see all the floors stacked up on top of each other at the bottom and each floor was about three feet thick. The pile of rubble should have been at least 15 floors high. No intact floors were found by the Ground Zero workers.

Below a picture of a 4 storey building that had collapsed because of an earthquake. Notice the floors stacked on top of each other. The Twin Towers had 110 floors and not 4.

The two towers had hundreds of offices which had thousands of toilets, sinks, desks, chairs, computers, printers, cabinets etc. New York firefighter Joe Casaliggi said “You have two 110-story office buildings. You don’t find a desk. You don’t find a chair. You don’t find a telephone, a computer. The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of the keypad and it was about two inches wide”. The entire buildings and its steel columns had turned to powder or dust. How is that physically possible? How can a Plane and fire turn steel to dust, well it can’t can it. The fuel from an aeroplane burns at 1600 degrees and to melt steel the temperature would have to be 2500 degrees.

NY Governor George Pataki described it: “The concrete was pulverized, all of Lower Manhattan, not just this site, from river to river, there was dust, powder and the concrete was just pulverized. And it was finely pulverized, much of it like talcum powder”.

There were about 2750 victims in the Twin Towers but only 300 whole bodies were found. Not only were the buildings turned to dust but so, apparently, were most of the victims. More than eleven hundred of them remain completely unaccounted for.

Ninety thousand tons of concrete, steel and thousands of tons of office furniture, fixtures and equipment are missing from the debris pile at the base of each building. What sort of force could have destroyed all that?

Dr. Judy Wood’s videos and book ‘Where Did the Towers Go’ sets out a lot of evidence sufficient to conclude that an advanced directed energy weapon was used on the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings on 9/11.

Evidence of a directed energy weapon or HAARP/beam weapon technology was applied during collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11. The collapse of the WTC buildings was not a 'controlled demolition' for the following reasons: The WTC rubble Pile should have been 1/3 the height of the WTC buildings. The 100+ story WTC buildings were about 1 story high when the collapse of the buildings ended. A fireman on one of the news videos said the antenna that had been on the top of WTC Building 1 was on the top of a pile of rubble about one story high. The rubble pile should have been 35 stories if it was a conventional controlled demolition. You can actually see in some of Dr. Judy Wood’s Youtube videos when the Twin Towers were collapsing you could see steel beams turning to dust in mid-air.

If you think directed energy beam weapons don’t exist then you are mistaken. Directed energy refers to weapons that emit focused energy in the form of lasers, microwaves, electromagnetic radiation, radio waves, sound or particle beams. The military has been working on such weapons for decades.

Mary J. Miller, deputy assistant secretary of the Army for Research and Technology, told the House Armed Services Committee's Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities 'I believe we're very close,' when asked how close the Army is to developing offensive and defensive directed-energy weapons.

I believe we'll have a directed energy pod we can put on a fighter plane very soon”, Air Force General Hawk Carlisle has claimed at the Air Force Association Air & Space conference in a presentation on what he called Fifth-Generation Warfare.

Directed-energy weapons pods could be affixed to aircraft to destroy or disable incoming missiles, drones, and even enemy aircraft at a much lower 'cost per shot' than missiles or even guns, Air Force General Hawk Carlisle suggested.

The front runner for the Air Force system is believed to be called the High-Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System (HELLADS), and will create a laser small enough to be mounted on a plane, and is expected to be ready for use by 2020.

Paul Shattuck is director and chief engineer for Directed Energy Systems at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. He’s been with Lockheed since 1974, with a focus area of the development of beam control technologies for High Power Laser Directed Energy Systems.

Shattuck states “We have also demonstrated air applications for laser weapon systems with our Department Of Defence customers. We developed the beam control system for the Missile Defence Agency’s airborne laser that shot down a boosting ballistic missile in 2010. That system used a megawatt-class chemical laser, but it was a strategic mission in which the target was in front of the aircraft. Air-based laser weapon systems can offer flexibility and precision for self-defence against aircraft, missiles and weapons on the ground. They also have offensive potential, including precision ground attack against defended targets or swarms of attack boats”.

If the possibility of directed energy beam weapons is just coming into the public sphere now then the deep state or secret intelligent agencies have had this capability for a long time.



World Trade Centre Building 7 Demolished

Why did the WT7 building collapse when no plane hit it? It did have a few fires but these could not have possibly collapsed the building as we have seen from the paragraph above. If you watch the collapse of this building on Youtube it was obviously a controlled demolition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo

Below a picture of WTC Building 7 which only had a few fires but collapsed like a controlled demolition at free fall speed at about 5.00 in the afternoon on 9/11.

Jewish owner of the Twin Towers Larry Silverstein stated:

I remember getting a call from the fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, ‘We’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it’. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.”

Silverstein’s comment obviously means the WTC 7 building was the result of a controlled demolition. But to prepare a building the size of WTC7 for demolition takes at least 10 days. Are we to believe that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda wired WTC 7 for demolition? No I don’t think so.

Silverstein Properties won an $861 million award from Industrial Risk Insurers to rebuild on the site of WTC 7. Silverstein Properties’ estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million, netting a profit of about $500 million. The word greed comes to mind with the Jewish Silverstein, already collecting 4.5 billion from the insurance company for the terrorist strikes on the Twin Towers.

Danny Jowenko was a world renowned Dutch demolitions expert and he said of Building 7 “It’s a controlled demolition, a team of experts did this, its professional work, without a doubt.” It is one thing for the average person to suggest WTC 7 was a controlled demolition, but for a demolitions expert to say that is entirely another thing. Danny Jowenko died in a suspicious car crash in 2011 on a quiet road in Serooskerke, The Netherlands. His car supposedly hit a tree but there was no skid marks on the road and his dog was in his car but didn’t die. Dr. Alan Sabrosky, said in a radio interview in 2010, that his scepticism of the official 911 story was prompted by Jowenko's testimony. Jowenko's death comes three days after Sabrosky gave an exclusive interview to PressTV in which he again reiterated his belief.

Dr J. Leroy Hulsey, Chair of the university’s Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at Alaska University, said: ‘Fire did not and could not have caused the failure of Building 7”. His team has wrote a report about WT7 and the link to this report is below.

http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/extwidget/preview/partner_id/1909371/uiconf_id/36832722/entry_id/0_rxmrybkv/embed/auto?&flashvars[streamerType]=auto

In “Fire Inside: Structural Design with Fire Safety in Mind,” by Carolyn Berry in the August 25, 2007 issue of SCIENCE NEWS, Allen Hay, chief fire safety officer of the New York City Fire Department said concerning World Trade Centre 7: “We just expected it to burn out — we didn’t expect it to fall down.” “It’s the only building I know of in New York City to ever collapse (strictly) from fire.”

The BBC TV managed to announce to a world audience that Building 7 had collapsed twenty minutes before it happened. Reporter Jane Standley makes the announcement that WT7 has collapsed 20 minutes before it actually collapsed and you can see WT7 in the background behind her. The Rothschild owned Reuters gave this news to the BBC a bit too early, maybe it was the time difference between Britain and America.

The video that shows this is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI.

Edward Griffin (Author) stated: “We are led to believe that for the first time in the known universe, a steel-framed, high-rise building was brought down by fire without the aid of explosives or incendiaries. More clearly miraculous was the precise way in which WTC7 collapsed [straight down, with an almost perfectly horizontal roofline] into its own footprint. This is the kind of free-fall implosion that can only be caused by a world-class demolition company”.

I was one of the first medical search and rescue teams called to the disaster. My life, as this countries changed forever that day. What the public was told and what was shown on the news are two very different things. I took pictures, and have a jacket that still has dust on it. My house was robbed days after I got back home. Not only all my jewellery but my guns and 9-11 pictures and my jacket with the dust all over it within a ziplock bag were stolen. Now, who would want that stuff? I can tell you things that happened that will really blow your mind. Building 7, rescue workers were told to back out before it came down... they knew that building was coming down, it was done by professionals. Anyone who can't see that, they are suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. 17 years later, I am still scared to say too much”. YouTube comment by BobbiCat, part of the search & rescue team during 9/11 from the YouTube video 9/11: What 17 Years of Lies Have Done to us, by Richard Dolan. Richard Michael Dolan is an American historian who specializes in the UFO phenomenon, United States national security and the Cold War.

Professor Jonathan Barnett of Worcester Polytechnic Institute, who analysed a section of steel from WTC 7 and said that fire would not explain steel members in the debris pile that appear to have been partly evaporated in extraordinarily high temperatures. Another source can be attributed to civil engineering professor Abolhassan Astanch-Asl, with the University of California at Berkeley. He spent two weeks at ground zero studying steel from the buildings, one of which was a horizontal I-beam from WTC 7. Professor Astanch-Asl reported that “parts of the flat top of the I beam, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized.” This phenomenon would require temperatures of 5,182 degrees Fahrenheit.

Temperatures required to melt steel occur around 2,500 degrees F. Jet fuel, which is primarily kerosene, cannot burn much hotter than around 1,500 degrees F. Normal office fires are known to be capable of reaching temperatures of around 1,100 degrees. The Key to understanding how office fires could not have contributed to the collapse of Building 7, is the fact that steel has a terrific capacity as a heat sink. Heat applied to one section will travel and disperse that heat to whatever other steel it is attached to, necessitating many, many hours to achieve temperatures hot enough to even begin to bend steel, let alone melt it. Never in the history of modern architecture, before or after 9/11, has a steel framed skyscraper collapsed due to fire alone. Moreover, video evidence shows only a few small fires still burning at the time of Building 7’s collapse around 5:20 pm on the afternoon of 9/11.

Kurt Sonnenfeld was the FEMA videographer who, for 29 days after 9-11, filmed the crime scene at the World Trade Center, including the sub-basement levels of WTC 6 and 7.

Kurt Sonnenfeld released his book El Perseguido (The Persecuted) on May 8, 2009, at the 35th Annual Buenos Aires Book Fair in Argentina, where he lives in exile since 2003. Sonnenfeld's book tells the history of his persecution at the hands of U.S. authorities over the course of more than seven years after his official mission to Ground Zero as FEMA’s videographer.

Kurt Sonnenfeld gave an interview about WT7 and said: “What happened with Building 7 is incredibly suspicious. I have video that shows how curiously small the rubble pile was, and how the buildings to either side were untouched by Building Seven when it collapsed. It had not been hit by an airplane; it had suffered only minor injuries when the Twin Towers collapsed, and there were only small fires on a couple of floors. There’s no way that building could have imploded the way it did without controlled demolition. Yet the collapse of Building 7 was hardly mentioned by the mainstream media and suspiciously ignored by the 911 Commission”.

If WT7 was a controlled demolition then the government’s version of events on 9/11 was a lie. Maybe WT7 was being used to co-ordinate the events of 9/11 and they had to bring it down to hide the evidence. I will also note that the CIA had offices in the WT7 building. WT7 was also built by one of the owners of the Twin Towers, Larry Silverstein, what a coincidence.

The link below shows the demolition of WTC building 7 from 23 angles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo&feature=youtu.be

The evidence is irrefutable that the Twin Towers and WTC7 did not collapse by the aeroplanes striking them or the fires and this evidence comes from experts. This all means that the 19 Arab men were innocent and so was Osama Bin Laden. The Rothschild Illuminati Zionists, mostly within America caused this to happen so they could destroy Israel’s enemies Iraq and later Libya and Syria and create a fake ‘war on terror’ and then take peoples freedoms away with the Patriot Act and Department of Homeland Security, both created weeks after 9/11. Plus more surveillance at airports with evasive body searches and new laws being made so they can keep track of every phone call, email, text message, purchase, and web sites visited.



Remote Controlled Planes?

It is highly possible that the two planes that hit the towers were remote-controlled drones, converted to look like commercial jets and then guided into their targets by Israeli Mossad operatives.

If you aren't already aware, both the U.S. and Israeli governments have the capability to take control of commercial airliners by remote, and either fly them off course and land them, or crash them wherever and whenever they wish.

Norad has been able to fly planes remotely for many decades:

NORAD (the North American Air Defense Command) had at its disposal a number of U.S. Air Force General Dynamics F-106 Delta Dart fighter aircraft configured to be remotely flown into combat as early as 1959 under the auspices of a program known as SAGE. These aircraft could be started, taxied, taken off, flown into combat, fight, and return to a landing entirely by remote control, with the only human intervention needed being to fuel and re-arm them.

As Wikipedia explains:

The Semi-Automatic Ground Environment (SAGE) was an automated control system for tracking and intercepting enemy bomber aircraft used by NORAD from the late 1950s into the 1980s. In later versions, the system could automatically direct aircraft to an interception by sending instructions directly to the aircraft’s autopilot”.

NASA and the FAA flew a plane by remote control in 1984:

In 1984 NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) teamed-up in a unique flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID), to test the impact of a Boeing 720 aircraft using standard fuel with an additive designed to suppress fire.

On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent-to-landing to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8-degree glide slope”.

Take a look at the article below about the Global Hawk remote controlled aircraft.

A robot plane has made aviation history by becoming the first unmanned aircraft to fly across the Pacific Ocean. The American high-altitude Global Hawk spy plane made flew cross the ocean to Australia, defense officials confirmed. The Global Hawk, a jet-powered aircraft with a wingspan equivalent to a Boeing 737, flew from Edwards Air Force Base in California and landed late on Monday at the Royal Australian Air Force base at Edinburgh, in South Australia State. The 8600 mile (13840 km) flight, at an altitude of almost 12.5 miles (20 km), took 22 hours and set a world record for the furthest a robotic aircraft has flown between two points. The Global Hawk flies along a pre-programmed flight path, but a pilot monitors the aircraft during its flight via a sensor suite which provides infra-red and visual images. "The aircraft essentially flies itself, right from takeoff, right through to landing, and even taxiing off the runway," said Rod Smith, the Australian Global Hawk manager.

The full article above can be found at: http://itn.co.uk/news/20010424/world/05robotplane.shtm

Below a YouTube video titled ‘Inside 9/11 - Who Controlled the Planes’:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC9KZ2Yy5g4

Bedek is an Israeli company that specializes in converting aircraft. Its website states it handles ‘heavy maintenance, modifications, upgrades, and conversions all types of commercial and military aircraft’.

Zionist, Israeli citizen and Council on Foreign Relations member Dov Zakheim was the controller of the Pentagons finances from May 2001 to March 2004. On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press conference to disclose that over 2 Trillion dollars in Pentagon funds could not be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: "According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions." Jew Zakheim was also chief executive at System Planning Corporation which is based in Arlington, Virginia, it is a defence contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. So Zakheim’s company made remote control systems for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles. I believe Zakheim could be one of the major planners of the events of 9/11.

The bulge in the middle underneath the plane that hit the second tower has been identified by Pilotsfor911truth as an AWACS flight controller which is the same technology that Zakheim’s company manufactures.

The American movie The Lone Gunmen (May 2001) showed how this remote technology could work. In this movie they hacked into the remote guidance system of the plane and steered it away from a tall building before it crashed. Guess what the tall building was in the movie? Yes your right the World Trade Centre.

A German documentary alleges Zionist Jew Pete Zalewski was the air traffic controller responsible for 2 of the planes on 911 & another plane full of top Egyptian military officials whose plane EgyptAir F990 crashed 2 years prior to 911. It executed a strange manoeuvre near the coast then sank into the Atlantic killing more than 200 people including over 30 Egyptian military officials. It is believed that the Israelis used their remote control technology on this plane to crash it into the Atlantic as a dress rehearsal for 9/11 when they would use this technology again.

http://newsmine.org/content.php?ol=9-11/911-flight-controller-handled-egypt-air-flight-990.txt



No Plane hit the Pentagon

How could a commercial plane enter the Pentagon’s “no-fly zone” without being seen or not shot down by the Pentagons own surface to air missiles?

Also the Pentagon exploded 30 minutes after the Twin Towers were hit so why wasn’t this so called plane intercepted by F16’s before it reached what was probably the best-defended building in the world? The Pentagon had dozens of CCTV around the building as you would expect and it had SAM (surface to air missile) launchers stationed around the Pentagon. Why were they not used? They were not used because no plane hit the Pentagon, it was an Israeli cruise missile.

About 80 CCTV videos from buildings and businesses around the Pentagon were taken away by the FBI. So if a plane did hit the Pentagon then these videos would show that so why doesn't the government show this proof?  The American government says it is a conspiracy theory to suggest no plane hit the Pentagon but they cannot show us proof that a plane did hit the pentagon so we must assume that they are involved in a cover up. The reason the videos were confiscated was because they would show that no Plane hit the Pentagon.

The American government claims the fire in the Pentagon was so hot that the virtually indestructible titanium engines were melted, enormous metal wings incinerated, detachable vertical tail fins swallowed whole, seats and luggage consumed, every inch of metal framing obliterated, landing gear gone, a whole enormous Boeing 757 essentially vaporized into molten rubble and dust. Yet they were able to extract DNA of 184 individual human beings from the wreckage. What nonsense.

There is NOT ONE piece of wreckage that has been positively tied to Flight 77. The engines, virtually indestructible, were not recovered. There were no bodies, no seats, and no pieces of luggage. There were a couple of pieces of fuselage but they were big enough that one person could pick them up. There’s no proof it came from that plane. There was no damage to the grass, which should have been gouged by the engines dragging on the ground.

Let’s listen to the testimony of an eyewitness who was in the part of the Pentagon that got attacked and lived to tell about it. April Gallup worked on the West Side of the Pentagon. She said:

I thought it was a bomb. I was buried in the rubble and my first thought was for my son. I crawled around until I found his stroller. It was crumpled all into a ball and I was then very afraid. But then I heard his voice and managed to locate him. Outside they were treating people on the grassy lawn. But all the ambulances had left, so a man, who was near the scene stepped up, put us in his private car, and drove us to the hospital. The Images are burned into my brain”.

Mrs. Gallup escaped out of the exact impact of where supposedly Flight 77 hit and came out onto the lawn.

April Gallup was then visited in hospital by men in suits who basically told her to stick to the plane hit the Pentagon story and to take money. Hmm sounds very suspicious.

Gallup continued:

They never identified themselves or even said which agency they worked for. But I know they were not newsmen because I learned that the Pentagon had told news reporters not to cover survivors’ stories or they would not get more stories out of there. The men who visited all said they couldn’t tell me what to say; they only wanted to make suggestions. But then they told me what to do, which was take the money (Victim Compensation Fund) and shut up. They also kept insisting that a plane hit the building. But I was there and I never saw a plane or even debris from a plane. I figure the plane story is there to brainwash people”.

Mrs. Gallup states, “I hadn’t seen any evidence of metal, airplane seats, no luggage, nothing that would give me the indication that it was a plane that hit the building. I didn’t have any jet fuel over my body. There was nothing on the inside that would give me any indication that there was a plane on that particular day that hit the building. No one else saw in that area where I was, located saw any parts of any planes or luggage or baggage, or anything of that nature”.

CNN’s correspondent Bob Franken who was at the Pentagon stated, “from my close up inspection there’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon” … “the only pieces left that you can see or small enough that you can pick up in your hand’ …“There are no large tail sections, wing sections, a fuselage”

Another eyewitness Don Perkal stated, “A bomb had gone off. I could smell the cordite. I knew explosives had been set off somewhere”.

Below is a photo taken shortly after the apparent crash of Flight 77? Notice there are no signs of debris from a crashed airliner. Notice the perfect condition of the lawn. If a Boeing 757 had hit the Pentagon at almost ground level it would have left gouge marks in the grass for sure, but there are none.

The government story that they handed us about 9/11 is total BS plain and simple. There was absolutely no possibility that flight 77 could have descended 7,000 ft. in 2 minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon’s first floor wall without touching the lawn”, - Captain Russ Wittenberg, U.S Airforce retired commercial pilot, flew for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years.

There was no evidence of any wing marks on the building where a 757 measures 126 “10’ from wing to wing. Nor any indications in the upper floors where the tail, which stood 44 feet 6 inches from the ground would have made an impact.

The official story stated that American Flight 77 maintained this trajectory of flying 20 feet above the ground for 3280 feet before hitting the Pentagon, traveling at 530 mph hour. The official report also stated Flight 77 took out five lampposts before hitting the Pentagon. It did this without its wings falling off, ripping off, tumbling out of control, or bursting into flames? This act not only defies the law of aerodynamics but Newton’s third law as well. The wings of many planes have been damaged by a flock of birds in flight. Now, imagine a plane hitting five lamposts and still being able to crash without exploding due to the fuel inside the wings, without tumbling out of control, and still being able to penetrate two thick walls of the Pentagon. This official story would be a great work of fiction, it’s just not reality.

Fred Fox is a former U.S. Navy and a 33-Year commercial pilot for American Airlines. He stated that not even a seasoned American test pilot could have flown a T-category aircraft like the 757 would have flown into the first floor of the Pentagon because of something called, “Ground Effect.” Ground Effect, is the accumulation of pocket of compressed gas beneath the fuselage, which meant that the plane could not even get lower than 60ft to 80ft to the ground, traveling at that speed.

I challenge any pilot, any pilot anywhere: give him a Boeing 757 and tell him to do 400 knots 20 feet above the ground for half a mile. Can’t do. It’s aerodynamically impossible.” – Nila Sagadevan, pilot and aeronautical engineer.

So who was this super pilot who supposedly flew the 757 Aircraft into the Pentagon? None other than Hani Hanjour who was a poor pilot according to the flight school employees.

Hani Hanjour, who supposedly flew the airliner that crashed into the Pentagon, was reported to the aviation agency in February 2001 after instructors at his flight school in Phoenix had found his piloting skills so shoddy and his grasp of English so inadequate that they questioned whether his pilot's license was genuine. Records show a Hani Hanjour obtained a license in 1999 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Previous and sometimes contradictory reports said he failed in 1996 and 1997 to obtain a license at other schools. 'The staff thought he was a very nice guy, but they didn't think his English was up to level,'' said Marilyn Ladner, a vice president at the Pan Am International Flight Academy, which operated the center in Phoenix. Ms. Ladner said the Phoenix staff never suspected that Mr. Hanjour was a hijacker but feared that his skills were so weak that he could pose a safety hazard if he flew a commercial airliner. A former employee of the school said that the staff initially made good-faith efforts to help Mr. Hanjour and that he received individual instruction for a few days. But he was a poor student. Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot.

''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''

I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound. I was convinced it was a missile. It came in so fast – it sounded nothing like an airplane.” Lon Rains – Editor for Space News (Pentagon eyewitness)

Look at the photo below, You can see the small fire in the centre of the Pentagon but either side of the fire the building is still intact and it would not be intact if a 757 airliner had flew into it. On the inner wall of the Pentagon there is an exit hole were we are told the nose of the plane hit. But how is that possible when there is no entry hole where the plane allegedly entered as the photos show.

The hole in the Pentagon was 65ft yet the wingspan of a 737 was double that. So physically it was not possible.

Below a photo of the Pentagon exit hole. This is the ground-level exit hole on the far exterior wall of the Pentagon's inner ring, some 310 feet away from the impact. It looks like a hole that a missile would make. I believe it was a cruise missile that struck the Pentagon.

Watch the video below, which shows a missile striking the Pentagon.

https://youtu.be/_wjOdhT3Yjg?list=PL_l-j6P3f-wVgMu3XUZU6tsyYDvFXMeaB

The video below was shot from a hotel. It was confiscated by the FBI but then released because of a lawsuit. It shows an explosion at the Pentagon but no plane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4O4R0LWCQ4#t=25

Major General Stubblebine said that after investigation (including measuring the impact site with the size of the jet) it couldn’t have been a plane that hit the Pentagon. He concluded it was a missile that smashed into the Pentagon, citing “evidence” that the remnants of a turbine from a rocket were left in the impact zone. He said in the same interview that images that allegedly back up his incredible claims were swiftly removed from the internet and replaced with doctored pictures. Stubblebine supported the idea that the Twin Towers were brought down in a controlled demolition. Albert Newton Stubblebine was commanding general of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) from 1981 to 1984.

Washington, D.C. is THE most restricted airspace in the world and there are several United States Air Force Bases in the immediate vicinity that enforce the restrictions. There is NO WAY any sort of aircraft could invade the D.C. airspace and actually hit the Pentagon, which is the command center of the U.S. military deployed worldwide. Any incoming “bogey” would be spotted on radar, armed supersonic fighter jets would be scrambled in minutes and that “bogey” would be shot down before being allowed to remain on a course headed for the Nation’s Capital. All of the fighters nationwide should have been airborne, we were already under attack and everybody knew it! The WTC Twin Towers had both been hit! And what was up with the hidden surface to air missile installations that exist in the D.C. area? How did a “bogey” get through them? There was something very fishy about all this!” - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

It is also interesting to note that most of the people killed at the Pentagon were budget analysts and accountants who were investigating the 2.3 trillion dollars that had gone missing from the Pentagon funds according to Secretary of Defence at the time of 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld who said this the day before 9/11. The missile that hit the Pentagon actually hit the room were the analysts were investigating the missing billions and killed over 20 of these analysts. Who managed these Pentagon funds at the time, no other than Zionist Jew Dov Zakheim. Were these missing funds used for the whole 9/11 operation by the Zionist Jews?

Whenever “trillions” go missing from the Pentagon, DOD or any other organ of the U.S. Federal Government, it’s always announced by Jewish comptrollers, accountants or other administrators who have no explanation for the unparalleled grand larcenies. Even those directly responsible for these grand thefts somehow completely escape prosecution or avoid scrutiny from even the IG. In this way, the Jewish banksters have conditioned the American people to accept “missing trillions” as business as usual whenever it concerns US government bookkeeping. This particular type of peacetime plundering and pillaging of the American people represents the largest ongoing heist in world history” – From http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/



The Fake 9/11 Calls?

In the absence of surviving passengers on the flights, this “corroborating evidence”, against the supposed Arab hijackers was based on passengers’ cell and air phone conversations with their loved ones on the ground.

Research by Professor David Ray Griffin sharply questions the authenticity of the calls allegedly made on board the flights. Also Scientist A.K. Dewdney lists several ways that a person’s voice can be mimicked or transformed to the point of fooling people close to the one impersonated. He also describes a telephone facility headquartered in Israel that could have eavesdropped on calls made before 9/11. Professor Griffin details the strong probability that none of the cell phone calls were on the flights and notes the official change of story as to which calls were done by air phones. Air phone calls can be made during a flight at most altitudes, whereas studies have shown cell phones to be highly unreliable, at best, even at low altitudes with the technology available in 2001.

Expert opinion within the wireless telecom industry casts serious doubt on “the findings” of the 9/11 Commission. According to Alexa Graf, a spokesman of AT&T, commenting in the immediate wake of the 9/11 attacks:

It was almost a fluke that the [9/11] calls reached their destinations… From high altitudes, the call quality is not very good, and most callers will experience drops. Although calls are not reliable, callers can pick up and hold calls for a little while below a certain altitude”

The following is from Professor David Ray Griffin’s article which calls in to question the alleged calls made from the supposedly hijacked planes on 9/11:

The most famous of the reported calls were from CNN commentator Barbara Olson to her husband, US Solicitor General Ted Olson. According to CNN, he reported that his wife had “called him twice on a cell phone from American Airlines Flight 77,” saying that “all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by . . . hijackers [armed with] knives and cardboard cutters.”

Although these reported calls, as summarized by Ted Olson, did not describe the hijackers so as to suggest that they were members of al-Qaeda, such descriptions were supplied by calls from other flights, especially United 93, and from which about a dozen cell phone calls were reportedly received before it crashed in Pennsylvania.

There was, however, a big problem with these reported calls. Given the technology available in 2001, cell phone calls from airliners at altitudes of more than a few thousand feet, especially calls lasting more than a few seconds, were not possible, and yet these calls, some of which reportedly lasted a minute or more, reportedly occurred when the planes were above 30,000 or even 40,000 feet. This problem was explained by some credible people, including scientist A.K. Dewdney, who for many years had written a column for Scientific American.

An even more serious difficulty is presented by the case of Deena Burnett, who said that she had received three to five calls from her husband, Tom Burnett. She knew he was using his cell phone, she reported to the FBI that very day and then to the press and in a book, because she had recognized his cell phone number on her phone’s Caller ID. We cannot suppose her to have been mistaken about this. We also, surely, cannot accuse her of lying.

Therefore, if we accept the FBI’s report, according to which Tom Burnett did not make any cell phone calls from Flight 93, we can only conclude that the calls were faked and that Deena Burnett was duped. Although this suggestion may at first sight seem outlandish, there are three facts that, taken together, show it to be more probable than any of the alternatives.

First, voice morphing technology was sufficiently advanced at that time to make faking the calls feasible. A 1999 Washington Post article described demonstrations in which the voices of two generals, Colin Powell and Carl Steiner, were heard saying things they had never said.

Second, there are devices with which you can fake someone’s telephone number, so that it will show up on the recipient’s Caller ID.

Third, the conclusion that the person who called Deena Burnett was not her husband is suggested by various features of the calls. For example, when Deena told the caller that “the kids” were asking to talk to him, he said: “Tell them I’ll talk to them later.” This was 20 minutes after Tom had purportedly realized that the hijackers were on a suicide mission, planning to “crash this plane into the ground,” and 10 minutes after he and other passengers had allegedly decided that as soon as they were “over a rural area” they must try to gain control of the plane. Also, the hijackers had reportedly already killed one person. Given all this, the real Tom Burnett would have known that he would likely die, one way or another, in the next few minutes. Is it believable that, rather than taking this probably last opportunity to speak to his children, he would say that he would “talk to them later”? Is it not more likely that “Tom” made this statement to avoid revealing that he knew nothing about “the kids,” perhaps not even their names?

With regard to the reported 12-minute call from Amy Sweeney to Michael Woodward, an affidavit signed by FBI agent James Lechner and dated September 12 (2001) stated that, according to Woodward, Sweeney had been “using a cellular telephone.” But when the 9/11 Commission discussed this call in its Report, which appeared in July 2004, it declared that Sweeney had used an onboard phone.

Further evidence that the calls were faked is provided by timing problems in some of them. According to the 9/11 Commission, Flight 93 crashed at 10:03 as a result of the passenger revolt, which began at 9:57. However, according to Lyzbeth Glick’s account of the aforementioned cell phone call from her husband, Jeremy Glick, she told him about the collapse of the South Tower, and that did not occur until 9:59, two minutes after the alleged revolt had started. After that, she reported, their conversation continued for several more minutes before he told her that the passengers were taking a vote about whether to attack. According to Lyzbeth Glick’s account, therefore, the revolt was only beginning by 10:03, when the plane (according to the official account) was crashing.

A timing problem also occurred in the aforementioned call from flight attendant Amy Sweeney. While she was describing the hijackers, according to the FBI’s account of her call, they stormed and took control of the cockpit. However, although the hijacking of Flight 11 “began at 8:14 or shortly thereafter,” the 9/11 Commission said, Sweeney’s call did not go through until 8:25.47. Her alleged call, in other words, described the hijacking as beginning over 11 minutes after it, according to the official timeline, had been successfully carried out.

Multiple lines of evidence, therefore, imply that the cell phone calls were faked. This fact has vast implications, because it implies that all the reported calls from the planes, including those from onboard phones, were faked. Why? Because if the planes had really been taken over in surprise hijackings, no one would have been ready to make fake cell phone calls’ - David Ray Griffin is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy of Religion at Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University. He has published 34 books, including seven about 9/11, most recently The New Pearl Harbor Revisited: 9/11, the Cover-Up.

"The official story is false. Why is the official theory an outrageous conspiracy theory? Because every one of the major elements in it can easily be shown to be false." - Professor David Ray Griffin.

In other words the 9/11 Commission’s script on the cell phone conversations is fabricated. According to the American Airline and Qualcomm, the technology for cell phone transmission at high altitude was only available aboard commercial aircraft in 2006. This is an inescapable fact.

It is reasonable to assume, then, that cell phone calls were made from the ground, either by the person said to have called or a voice synthesizer widely thought to be available at the time.

Another important detail is that two Israeli companies Amdocs and Comverse InfoSys, (now called Verint), managed just about every aspect of the US telephone system. Amdocs is responsible for billing and records for almost all phone calls in the US. Cameron states: Amdocs has contracts with the 25 biggest phone companies in America, and more worldwide. The White House and other secure government phone lines are protected, but it is virtually impossible to make a call on normal phones without generating an Amdocs record of it.

According to declassified data obtained by Pilots for 9/11 Truth, a data parameter known as “CI” recorded no movements from the cockpit door throughout the flight. Simply put, this means that no one could have gotten inside the cockpit during the flight. No one could have hijacked it. In fact, the 9/11 Commission in their report acknowledges that no air traffic controllers identified Flight 77 as a hijacked plane while it was airborne.

U.S. Solicitor General, Ted Olson, who first claimed that his wife Barbara, a passenger on AA Flight 77, (Pentagon crash), called him with her cellphone but he later changed his story and claimed she made her calls on an air phone. If it was the truth you wouldn’t need to change your story.

The difficulty for the switch to the air phone version is that there is official testimony from FBI interviews with the recipients of calls from the 9/11 passengers that the calls came from cell phones, not air phones in at least nine cases. Recipients of calls reported that they could tell from their caller IDs that the calls came from cell phones. This testimony was so definitive that the government and debunkers alike were forced to acknowledge that in two cases the calls were made from cell phones.

The reason cell phone calls from cruising airplanes were impossible in 2001 was because a cruising aircraft at 30,00 - 35,000 ft., travelling at 500 mph will pass beyond the range of the ground cellphone tower before the electronic connecting procedure, known as the "handshake" can be completed.

Ted Olson’s report was important in still another way, being the sole source of the widely accepted idea that the hijackers had box cutters.

The most serious official contradiction of Ted Olson’s story came in 2006 at the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the so-called 20th hijacker. The evidence presented to this trial by the FBI included a report on phone calls from all four 9/11 flights. In its report on American Flight 77, the FBI report attributed only one call to Barbara Olson and it was an “unconnected call,” which (of course) lasted “0 seconds.” According to the FBI, therefore, Ted Olson did not receive a single call from his wife using either a cell phone or an onboard phone.

Who was Ted Olsen? He represented presidential candidate George W. Bush in the Supreme Court case of Bush v. Gore, and subsequently served as U.S. Solicitor General in the Bush administration. Olson was Legal Counsel to President Reagan during the Iran-Contra Affair. Also one of Ted Olsen’s high-profile clients in the 1980s was Israeli Jew Jonathan Pollard, who had been convicted of selling government secrets to Israel. Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act. So Ted Olsen is close friends with George Bush and has links to Israel and he is the one who said his wife called him from a cell phone and that the hijackers had box cutters. What complete B.S, total fiction?

Mrs. Olson’s alleged cell phone call to her husband was employed by the administration and the 9/11 Commission as partial proof that flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.

Without the alleged calls from Barbara Olson, there is no evidence that Flight 77 returned to Washington. Also, if Ted Olson’s claim was false, then there are only two possibilities: Either he lied or he was duped by someone using voice-morphing technology to pretend to be his wife. In either case, the official story about the calls from Barbara Olson was based on deception. And if that part of the official account of 9/11 was based on deception, should we not suspect that other parts were as well?

Barbara Olsen was a famous CNN reporter, but before that, she was born Barbara Kay Bracher of Jewish parents (another Sayanim), educated at Yeshiva University School of Law, and hired by the legal firm WilmerHale, of which Jamie Gorelick, a future member of the 9/11 Commission, was also a member, and whose clients include powerful Israeli firms like Amdocs, a digital communication company charged with spying for Israel in the United States. So we have both the Olsen’s connected to Israel. One being Jewish and the other working for Israel in trying to get their number one spy of the hook.

In more than one instance the time of the phone call doesn't match up with the government scenario of when they were hijacked.

An example is the case of Todd Beamer, a passenger on UA 93, whose widely reported "Let's roll," battle cry, as reported by Lisa Jefferson, a GTA Air phone operator, decisively established in the public mind, the scenario of the passenger uprising that supposedly caused his plane to crash near Shanksville.

According to the 9/11 Commission the hijacking took place at 9:28. His call to Lisa Jefferson was connected at 9:43, but the contents of his call different to the official narrative. Beamer stated that the plane was about to be hijacked by three individuals with knives including one with a bomb strapped to his waist. Jefferson estimated that the call lasted 7 minutes before the hijackers entered the cockpit. This would have been at about 9:50, but according to the 9/11 Commission Report, the hijacking took place at 9:28. How could Beamer be describing events that are supposed to be happening in front of his eyes, when in fact they had already happened 20 minutes before? How could they be preparing to take control of the flight when they had already been in the cockpit for 15 minutes?

Everyone who made phone calls spoke in a calm voice and no one on the receiving end of those calls heard the aircraft noise or panicked passengers in the background.

I mean come on, without those Mobile\Cell phone calls, we would have never known about the nineteen Arabs, box cutters, Allahu Akbar, and all the other nonsense. A couple of passengers or flight attendants from each of the four "hijacked" planes on 9/11 called to various airline offices or relatives, from their cell phones, while claiming to be in the air, shortly before "impact", to explain that "Middle Eastern" men (or a singular man) had hijacked the plane. Just the phrase "Middle Eastern" was most likely scripted, as not even someone who (such as Rebekah Roth) had spent 30 years traveling the world could look at a typical person from perhaps Mexico, southern Europe, the Middle East, Israel, or Iran and know by looks which of those places they were from. That phrase, "Middle Eastern", was an essential piece of the mass propaganda that 9/11 was designed to put in the public mind.

If the cell phone calls were not made from the air, then the 9/11 calls must have been made from the ground, as subsequent research demonstrates. A large section of Elias Davidsson’s book on Hijacking America’s Mind: Counterfeiting the 9/11 Evidence (2013), analyzes the details of the 9/11 phone calls, and points to anomalies in every call, indicating they could not have been made from the air.

More important detail comes from retired flight attendant and author, Rebekah Roth, in her series of novels based on what she believes really happened on 9/11 (Methodical Illusion (2015), Methodical Deception (2015) Methodical Conclusion (2016), etc.). Roth outlined a credible scenario of how the ill-fated passengers and crew were rounded up and flown to a secluded airfield in upstate New York. Roth says the "hijacked 9/11 planes" landed at Westover Air Reserve Base, in Massachusetts, US. That base has the longest runway, over 2 miles long, in the eastern US. Westover air force base is 80 miles west of Logan airport, the origin of Flights 11 (North tower) and 175 (South tower), 130 miles northeast of Newark Airport, the origin of Flight 93 (crashed in Pennsylvania), and 330 miles northeast of Dulles Airport, the origin of Flight 77 (Pentagon).

Roth’s scenario says, after they landed, most of the passengers and crew were gassed to death while they waited on the tarmac in the plane. Meanwhile, some of the victims had been deplaned and were persuaded to make scripted cell phone calls, on the pretext that they were taking part in a national security drill, before they too must have been murdered. If you think that’s not possible then do you think the 9/11 plotters would hesitate for a second to kill about 200 passengers when they would go on to murder nearly 3000 in the Twin Towers and then millions more would die in the Middle Eastern countries with their fake war on terror. Really it is a war of terror against the Arab countries led by Israel and America.

A good video to watch about the alleged calls is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGB9A4ODmFo&t=614s



Evidence of the Crime Disappears

Investigators were not allowed to examine the remains of the WTC site. Steel beams could have been tested for evidence of explosives. Girders and joists could have been analysed for damage patterns. Residue from incendiary and explosive devices could have been investigated. But the necessary evidence was destroyed. It was a crime scene and it was a violation of federal law to ship all the debris from the Twin Towers to China and India. One of the companies involved in shipping and smelting the steel over to the Far East was Metals Management which was owned by the Zionist Jew Alan D. Ratner. In my opinion the reason it was removed from the U.S so quickly was so that the debris from the Towers could not be analysed because it would have shown explosives were used or some other form of technology was used to collapse the towers and then the case would have been solved straight away.



Zionist Jews in Position for the Cover-Up

Immediately following the September 11 attacks, the Zionist Jew network was in control of all the key positions to cover up the truth about 9/11. They made sure that any evidence pointing to Israeli involvement was covered up. If the Arabs were behind the events of 9/11 would the Jews who are all in key positions have covered it up for the Arabs, well the answer is no they wouldn’t have. But they would cover the evidence up to hide Zionist Jew and Israeli involvement.

Let’s look at some of the major plotters of the events of 9/11 and the cover up. This should put to bed the ‘the Arabs did it’ theory once and for all.

Alvin K. Hellerstein was a Zionist Jew and a judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. His 9/11 cases included the three airlines, ICTS International NV and Pinkerton's airport security firms, the World Trade Center owners, and Boeing Co., the aircraft manufacturer. Jews controlled the court process and prevented trials and legal challenges to the 9/11 narrative by paying all the victims family off. Jewish Zionist U.S Judge Alvin Hellerstein controlled the 9/11 cases and settles them all out of court.

Stephen Cauffman (Jew) was the leader of the NIST investigations which in total amount to a systematic cover-up of the WTC 7 collapse.

Louis Eisenberg –Zionist Jew - Became chairman of the New York Port Authority in 1995. Eisenberg then oversaw negotiations just 2 months before 9/11 to lease the Twin Towers to two more Zionist Jews.

Larry SilversteinZionist Jew – Bought a 99 year lease on the Twin Towers 2 months before 9/11 and then insured them against Terrorism and collected about $4 billion after 9/11 from the insurance. He is a dedicated Zionist whose rabid support for Israel is not a secret. In his life, he has been involved with numerous Jewish supremacist organizations.

Frank Lowy – Zionist Jew – Bought the lease for the Twin Towers with Silverstein. He was part of the Jewish terrorist group known as Haganah which slaughtered Palestinians and stole their land in the late 1940’s

Jerome HauerZionist Jew - Managing Director with Kroll Associates, a well-established security firm serving clients in the military and the US government. Kroll Associates were in charge of security at both World Trade Centres on the day of 9/11. The first plane to hit the WTC (North Tower) hit the computer room of Jewish-owned Kroll Associates (Managing Director Jerome M. Hauer)

The head of security at the WTC on September 11, 2001(given the job by Jerome Hauer), was former FBI counter-terror specialist John P. O'Neill. O'Neill, considered the world's leading expert on Osama bin Laden, was forced to resign his post as Deputy Director of the FBI because he was getting to close to the truth about the U.S.S Cole bombing in 2000. O’Neill believed the Cole bombing was not done by Al Qaeda and that the Cole was hit by a cruise missile. John O'Neill started his new job at the WTC on September 10, 2001, the day before he was killed there. Because if they were going to blame Bin Laden for 9/11 then O’Neill would probably have known it was a lie so that is why he was placed in the Towers to silence him.

Maurice GreenbergZionist Jew - Co-owner of Kroll Associates. Greenberg was involved with the Chinese trade in the 1980s were he worked with Henry Kissinger (Zionist Jew and former National Security Advisor to Richard Nixon). Greenberg was also close to Shaul Eisenberg, the leader of the Asian section of the Israeli intelligence service Mossad. Greenberg was deputy chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations in 1996 and director of the New York Federal Reserve bank (1988-1995).

Dov Zakheim - Zionist Jew. Zakheim was chief executive at System Planning Corporation which is based in Arlington, Virginia, it is a defence contractor specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled aircraft systems. So Zakheim’s company made remote control systems for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles. Zakheim was also a Council on Foreign Relations member and controlled the finances in the Pentagon on 9/11. Co-author of PNAC paper “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” which calls for a “Pearl Harbor-like event” to justify American (read Israeli) imperial ambitions. Zakheim served as Pentagon comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. Two large sums of money disappeared from the Pentagon during his watch. Some $2.3 trillion.

Ezra Hare and Menachem Atzmon – Zionist Jews - both owned ICTS and this Jewish company was in charge of security at the three 9/11 airports were the supposed hijackers boarded the Planes. ICTS was also in charge of security at the Belgium airport during the alleged terrorist incident of 2015.

Dominick Suter - Zionist Jew - Owner of the Mossad front company Urban Moving System's and a Van with Urban Moving System's logo on the side was caught on 9/11 at George Washington Bridge with explosives inside and being driven by Israeli men. Suter fled to Israel soon after and the Israeli’s were freed by Jew Michael Chertoff.

Alan D. Ratner’s - Zionist Jew - Owner of Metals Management , the company in charge of quickly removing all the Twin Towers debris which must have had a ton of evidence proving explosives of some sort were used to bring them down at near free fall speed. Ratner sold over 50,000 tons of 9/11 crime scene evidence steel to a Chinese company at $120 per ton, Ratner had obtained them for $70 per ton.

Michael Mukasey - Zionist Jew - Federal judge in New York; presided over Larry Silverstein’s insurance claims. Also oversaw the detained material witnesses of 9-11, including five dancing Israeli Mossad agents apprehended by FBI.

Michael Chertoff – Zionist Jew - Assistant Attorney General on 9-11; freed over 100 Israeli spies in the US after 9-11 including the 5 Dancing Israelis who were there to document the event.; promoted to head Homeland Security; “dual citizen” of US and Israel and the son of a Mossad agent. So Chertoff controlled the criminal non-investigation, destruction of evidence and prosecution after 9/11.

Philip Zelikow - Zionist Jew – Led the 9-11 Cover-Up Commission. Personally wrote the 9-11 Omission Commission Report, a best-selling work of fiction. The report did not even mention the collapse of building 7 at free fall speed. So here we have a Jew loyal to Israel in charge of the official report about 9/11 in which he says Arabs did it. Hmm, don’t think so somehow.

Rupert Murdoch – Zionist Jew - Key player in Zionist-controlled corporate media which began the 9-11 cover-up on day one; connected to individuals who privatized and leased WTC just weeks before 9-11; vocal supporter of Zionist extremists Benjamin Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon.

Ehud Barak (former Prime Minister of Israel) appeared on the U.K’s BBC news on the night of 9/11 where he gave a story to the public. The main part of this story was that Osama bin Laden and the Muslims were responsible for the attacks and that a “global war on terror,” against Muslim countries led by the United States, must be launched.

Paul Wolfowitz – Zionist Jew - Deputy Secretary of War on 9-11; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; investigated for spying for Israel; former PNAC member; chief architect of Iraq war; forced to resign in World Bank scandal.

Donald Rumsfeld - former Secretary of War and PNAC member. Was at the Pentagon on 9-11; once slipped up and said “when that missile hit the Pentagon”.

Richard Perle – Zionist Jew - former assistant Secretary of War, chairman War Policy Board, and PNAC member; “dual citizen” of US and Israel.

George Tenet – Zionist Jew - Director of the CIA on 9-11 and part of the cover up; was awarded the “Medal of Freedom” by Bush for his fine work on 9-11; reported to be “dual citizen” of US and Israel.

Douglas Feith - Zionist Jew - Effectively in command, with Wolfowitz, of War Department on 9-11; Undersecretary of War for Policy; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; Zionist; investigated for spying for Israel; former PNAC member.

Kenneth FeinbergZionist Jew - set up the victim’s compensation fund and he managed to get 97% of the victims’ families to take money in exchange for dropping demands of a legal investigation of 9/11.

Benjamin Chertoff - Jewish cousin of Michael Chertoff) wrote the 9/11 hit piece in Popular Mechanics claiming to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Eliot Abrams – Zionist Jewish - Key National Security Council Advisor. Associated with criminal Zionist / Pro-Israel think tanks: AEI, PNAC, CSP, and JINSA. Closely associated with other criminal Jews Perle, Feith, Wolfowtiz, and Bill Kristol. Convicted of lying to congress in the Iran/Contra Affair but was later given a pardon by Bush.

Henry Kissinger – Zionist Jew - One of many Pentagon Advisors, Kissinger sat on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle. For detailed information about Kissinger's evil past, read Seymour Hersch's book (Price of Power: Kissinger in the Nixon White House). Kissinger likely had a part in the Watergate crimes, Southeast Asia mass murders (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos), Installing Chilean mass murdering dictator Pinochet, Operation Condor's mass killings in South America, and more recently served as Serbia's Ex-Dictator Slobodan Milosevic's Advisor. 

Kenneth Adelman – Zionist Jew - One of many Pentagon Advisors, Adelman also sits on the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board under Perle, and is another extremist pro-Israel advisor, who supports going to war against Iraq. Adelman frequently is a guest on Fox News, and often expresses extremist and often ridiculous anti-Arab and anti-Muslim views.

Lewis Libby – Zionist Jew - Vice President Dick Cheney's Chief of Staff. The chief pro-Israel Jewish advisor to Cheney

Robert Satloff – Zionist Jew - U.S. National Security Council Advisor.

Ari Fleischer – Jewish - White House spokesman for Bush on 9-11; Lied that Iraq had WMD to the press; “dual citizen” of US and Israel.

David Frum – Jewish Zionist – Wrote George Bush’s speeches on 9/11 and came up with the phrase ‘axis of evil’. Part of Frum’s speech for Bush in response to 9/11 included: ‘We will make no distinction between those who committed these acts and those who harbor them. Our war on terror begins with Al Qaeda, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped and defeated. Any country that does not support Washington will be treated as an enemy. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists”.

Again the above statement is hogwash. On the American and Jewish American led war on terror, it is not a war against terror it is a war against Arab countries that Israel and the Zionists want destroyed. It is estimated that 4 million Arabs have been killed in the wars against Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen and they want desperately for Iran to be next. So who really is the axis of evil? But then Israel and the Zionists get world leaders to visit Israel on January 27th to pay homage to the fictitious 6 million Jews supposedly murdered during WW2, what bullshit.

Was everyone involved in the 9/11 cover-up Jewish? It would seem so except Cheney and Rumsfeld all the rest were Jews or dual Israeli\American type people who are loyal to Israel first and America a very far second. They don’t mind helping to murder a few non-Jews to further the cause of Israel domination in the Middle East. They are more like a criminal Jewish mafia than any upstanding, truthful, honest Politician working for the benefit of the American people.

Israelis, American Jews and cooperative non-Jewish traitors, up to and including the President and especially the Vice-President of the United States, perpetrated the horrors of 9/11 upon the people of the United States” – Chuck Maultsby, American Author – ‘Who Should Go Down in History’.

Assistant Attorney General Michael Chertoff and Judge Alvin Hellerstein are obviously central players in the 9/11 conspiracy because they were in positions of power that allowed them to facilitate the criminal cover-up. Their actions in these official positions, in which they were paid by federal funds, were essential to concealing the truth about what happened on 9/11. Chertoff and Hellerstein are also both dedicated Zionists with primary family members who worked with or for Israeli intelligence. Chertoff oversaw the non-investigation of 9/11, the release of Israeli terror suspects, and the destruction of evidence from the crime scenes. Hellerstein then obstructed justice for the relatives, excused the Israeli defendants (ICTS), and prevented a trial from taking place. If Osama bin Laden and 19 Arabs were truly responsible for the 9/11 atrocity, why did dedicated supporters of Israel go to such lengths, and violate federal law, to prevent the truth of 9/11 from coming out? The actions of Chertoff, Hellerstein, and Silverstein all support the thesis that 9/11 was an Israeli-engineered false-flag operation designed to be blamed on Muslims in order to kick-start the War on Terror, an Israeli stratagem to bring the U.S. military into the Middle East to wage war against Israel's enemies”, - Christopher Bollyn, Author - Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World.

In Christopher Bollyn’s research and what you have read here, it shows that there are six major elements of the Jewish Zionists 9/11 cover up operation. This cannot be denied and the six are:

Law Enforcement. Control of the Criminal Investigation, Evidence and Prosecution. Jewish Zionist Michael Chertoff was in charge of the non-investigation and destruction of evidence as Assistant Attorney General. He made sure that 5 Dancing Israelis and the Israelis caught with explosives in their van were let go and sent back to Israel with out charge.

The Media Corporations. Giving the public the false story and lies about 9/11. As we noted earlier Jews loyal to Israel own most of the media in America, Britain and many other countries. Jewish Zionist Philip Zelikow was in charge of the 9/11 Commission Report which is a great work of fiction and did not even mention the WTC 7 collapsing at free fall speed.

Litigation. Control over the court process to prevent trials and legal discovery of the true facts about 9/11. Alvin K. Hellerstein was a Zionist Jew and a judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. His cases included three airlines on 9/11 and ICTS International (the Israeli company that ran security ate the three airports. Hellerstein helped to settle all the victims’ families’ cases out of court (basically paid them off so that they would be no trials). Michael Mukasey - Zionist Jew - Federal judge in New York; presided over Larry Silverstein’s insurance claims. Also oversaw the detained material witnesses of 9-11, including five dancing Israeli Mossad agents apprehended by FBI.

Security. Israeli control of the passenger screening and CCTV at the three airports were the alleged aircraft flew from on the morning of 9/11 and also Israeli control of the security in the Twin Towers through Kroll Associates.

Government. Zionist control of the American Government which we will see in the next chapter. George Bush’s administration was full of Jewish Neocons on 9/11.

Military. Zionist Jews controlled the Pentagon on 9/11 through Paul Wolfowitz – Zionist Jew - Deputy Secretary of War and Richard Perle – Zionist Jew - assistant Secretary of War and chairman of the War Policy Board. Douglas Feith - Zionist Jew - Effectively in command, with Wolfowitz of War Department on 9-11; Undersecretary of War for Policy; “dual citizen” of US and Israel; Zionist; investigated for spying for Israel. Dov Zakheim - Under Secretary of Defense, Comptroller, and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the Department of Defense. $2.3 Trillion went missing from the Pentagon while he was in charge of finance.

The evidential trail for 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (and Iran) runs from PNAC, AIPAC and there cohorts through the mostly Jewish Neocons in the Bush Administration and back to the Israeli government. None of the denials and political machinations can alter that essential reality”. – Dr. Alan Sabrosky – ‘Treason, Betrayal and Deceit: 9/11 and Beyond’.

I find it extremely disturbing that the government and media cover-up of 9-11 has gone on for almost 18 years with so little resistance from the public. What does the cover-up tell us about the health of the American republic? It tells us quite clearly that our government and media are controlled by the same people who carried out the terror atrocity. This makes sense because the only people who benefit from, and who are protected by the cover-up are the terror masterminds behind 9-11. There could be no other reason to cover up the evidence if the official story were the truth, and there is abundant evidence that the government and media have covered up the evidence for nearly 18 years. What does this mean? It means we are living under a dictatorship! We live in a nation in which the president and members of Congress are ordered not to discuss what really happened on 9-11. They are given a diktat to prevent any discussion of 9-11 truth emerging from our government. It sounds outrageous, but it’s true. With Donald Trump, who told voters that he would reveal who brought down the towers in February 2016, we are still waiting, more than three years later, for his revelation. In the meantime, he has done everything he could to satisfy the outrageous demands of Benjamin Netanyahu. With Congress, it is exactly the same. The members of Congress work overtime to protect and support the state of Israel, while the Zionist state commits war crimes and aggression all over the Middle East on a daily basis. The 9-11 culprits who give the diktats to our political leaders apparently demand two things: utter silence on 9-11 truth and complete servitude to the Zionist agenda. Evidently, these are two sides of the same coin. Don’t expect the Zionist gangsters to give up and let us have our republic back anytime soon. They intend to maintain control of the White House and Congress for a long time, which is how they have enslaved us. This is why the controlled media is crafting the pseudo-issues that will define the next election. You can be sure that 9/11 truth will not be one of the issues of the debates. We are living under a Zionist dictatorship that uses deception to trick us into thinking we still live in a democratic republic. It relies completely on deception. Don’t be deceived!”Christopher Bollyn (August 2019), Author: Solving 9/11 and The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East – Bollyn.com



The BBC and the 9/11 Lies

On February 25 2013, in the small town of Horsham in the United Kingdom, there was a rare opportunity for the 9/11 truth movement. Three hours of detailed 9/11 evidence was presented and considered in a court of law where the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) was challenged over the inaccurate and biased manner in which it has portrayed the events and evidence of 9/11.

The BBC has been challenged strongly by individuals in the UK over two documentaries that they showed in September 2011 as part of the tenth anniversary of 9/11, namely ‘9/11: Conspiracy Road Trip’ and ‘The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 Ten Years On’. Formal complaints were lodged with BBC over the inaccuracy and bias of these documentaries, which, according to 9/11 activists, was in breach of the operating requirements of BBC through their ‘Royal Charter and Agreement’ with the British public. This document requires BBC to show information that is both accurate and impartial. These complaints were supported by the US-based educational charity Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth), which submitted detailed scientific evidence to BBC to support the complaints. The evidence focuses in particular on the confirmed free-fall of WTC 7 and NIST's 2008 admission of this fact. In addition, over 300 AE911Truth petition signers supported these complaints by sending letters to BBC, requesting that BBC show this evidence to the public.

As a continuation of this process with BBC, documentary film maker Tony Rooke decided to take a personal stand on this issue. People in the United Kingdom are required to pay an annual TV license fee which is used to fund BBC’s operations. Tony refused to pay his TV license fee on the basis of specific anti-terrorism legislation.

Section 15 of the UK Terrorism Act 2000, Article 3, states that it is offence to provide funds if there is a reasonable cause to suspect that those funds may be used for the purposes of terrorism. Tony’s claim is that BBC has withheld scientific evidence which demonstrates that the official version of the events of 9/11 is not possible and that BBC has actively attempted to discredit those people attempting to bring this evidence to the public. According to Rooke, by doing this, BBC is supporting a cover-up of the true events of 9/11 and is therefore potentially supporting those terrorist elements who were involved in certain aspects of 9/11 who have not yet been identified and held to account.

Rooke was charged with a crime for not paying his TV License Fee. However, he lodged a legal challenge to this charge and has now been successful in a court of law. Tony Rooke withheld payment of his government-mandated BBC license fee because the BBC is violating UK anti-terror laws. By withholding evidence that the official 9/11 story is not true, which in turn shields the real perpetrators of 9/11. While the judge in the case was legally obliged to find Rooke guilty of not paying his TV license fee, the judge “conditionally discharged” the conviction against Rooke and did not fine him, did not ask him to repay the license fees that had already been withheld, and only charged him the lowest level of court fees legally possible under the circumstances (£200).

The judge had privately seen summaries of all the evidence that Rooke was planning to present, and we believe that this evidence and the experts (Architects and Engineers) he brought in his defense, plus the overwhelming support for him outside the courtroom, had a significant influence on the judge’s decision.

As part of his effort to expose the public to 9/11 Truth, Rooke created Incontrovertible, a new documentary that chronicles his legal battle against the UK’s most powerful news agency. (He is also the producer of Offensive, a film about former UK police intelligence analyst Tony Farrell and the persecution he endured after questioning the official explanation for 9/11 and the 2005 London terror attacks.)

According to Rooke, the primary goal of Incontrovertible is to motivate people to follow his lead. “It’s a film that we hope will encourage others to do the same,” he explained. “Anti-terror laws are global. Just as we utilized [the British government’s] own legislation against them, so too can Americans, all Europeans, and anyone in the world who doesn’t want to let the 9/11 lies carry on anymore.”

Below a link to Mr Rooke’s 9/11 documentary ‘Incontrovertible’

https://incontrovertible911evidence.co.uk

The following is from the article titled ‘9/11 and the Collapse of WTC Building 7: The BBC’s Role in Distorting the Evidence and Misleading the Public’

The public relies heavily on the mainstream media as its means of finding out information about the world and for forming its opinions about global political events. So are we getting the information that we should be from these corporate media networks?

How can it be then, that on the vital issue of the on-going global war on terror, and the event that sparked this war, namely 9/11, the BBC is guilty beyond question of deliberately and actively supporting the cover up of irrefutable evidence which would help bring the true perpetrators of 9/11 to justice and most likely bring an immediate end to the global war on terror as we know it.

So overwhelming is the evidence against the BBC on this issue that it has recently been challenged in a British court of law. It lost, and yet the vast majority of the public would have absolutely no idea about this. It has also been demonstrated conclusively and repeatedly all around the world that if the BBC would simply show the public the damning evidence that it is deliberately withholding, the vast majority of the public would instantly understand and believe that they have been lied to about 9/11 on a truly grand scale and that what really happened on that day is in fact very different to what we have been told, as the judge in the courtroom in Sussex, South-East England, quickly realised when he saw this evidence in February 2013

However uncomfortable it may be, the unpalatable facts of the matter are that the BBC has been very deliberately complicit in the cover up of one of the greatest crimes in history, and that this cover up has allowed the deaths of more than one million innocent people to occur. This includes over 600 needless deaths of British service men and women in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The BBC has the blood of these people on their hands because it could and should have ended the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and it could have ended the global war on terror overnight if it had just done its job and presented the now officially acknowledged facts and evidence of 9/11 to the public. But instead of doing this it has chosen to bury the evidence, wage a campaign of twisted and distorted information, and to actively smear and discredit the thousands of professional experts from all around the world who have tried to bring this evidence forward, not to mention hundreds of the BBC’s fee paying public who have tried in vain to get the BBC to show this evidence so that the public can simply make up their own minds.

Once again the facts are devastating for the BBC. Over the course of the last 5 years since NIST’s bombshell announcement of free fall, the BBC has run a number of additional documentaries looking at the so called ‘conspiracy theories’ about 9/11. While continuing to ignore the issue of confirmed free fall of WTC Building 7, the BBC has repeatedly reported to the public that there is no evidence to support the claims of the so called ‘conspiracy theorists’ that there were explosives used to bring down the three towers. This is exactly the same line that NIST has also tried to maintain. Why then is there a lengthy list of absolutely incontrovertible evidence and eye-witness accounts which clearly shows that what the BBC and NIST are saying about this is complete nonsense and that explosions were clearly going off throughout all three towers?

Below a link to the full article which I suggest you read which shows how the BBC lies and misinforms the public about 9/11. The BBC is helping the perpetrators of 9/11 by covering up the truth. Also part of the 9/11 cover are the other T.V networks in the U.K ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 which are all owned by Jews.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/911-and-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-the-bbcs-role-in-distorting-the-evidence-and-misleading-the-public/5359036?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=911-and-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-the-bbcs-role-in-distorting-the-evidence-and-misleading-the-public



Khazarian Mafia Guilty of 9/11?

Another piece of evidence to suggest Israel or the Khazarian Mafia of which Israel is a part was behind the events of 9/11 is provided by Mike Harris and who is the Financial Editor of Veterans Today, a radio host, a former GOP Finance Chairman, Gubernatorial Candidate for Arizona, and a Senior Vice President of Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland. This is Mike's piece about the KM involvement in 9/11 and comes from the website geopolitics.co.  For the full history of the Khazarian Mafia's crimes against humanity then it is on the geopolitics.co website. Mike Harris encourages people to share this information. So here it is.

The Khazarian Mafia (KM) is a worldwide Organized Crime Syndicate that has deeply infiltrated and hijacked the political institutions of the United States of America.

The hidden history of the Khazarian Mafia has been wiped clean from the libraries and history books and is not taught in the collegiate history classes.

And the KM has gained control over the US Congress and the last several administrations and manipulated America into fighting Israeli wars in the Mideast, using all kinds of crafty covert operations including their nuclear attack on America on 9-11-01.

The Rothschild KM Chieftains decide that it is time to use America to complete their final take-down and occupation of the Whole World by instituting a major False-Flag attack inside America to blame on the Islamics whom they want America to wrongly attack on their behalf:

So the KM Chieftains use their top Israeli-American “Israeli-first” dual citizens living in America (aka, the PNACers and top NeoCon Cutouts) to plan a major nuclear attack on America on 9-11-01.

Bibi Netanyahu, the operational head of the KM, deployed the Mossad and these Dual Citizens to set up and institute this attack on America which was to be blamed by the Controlled Mainstream Media on Muslims.

They informed their top Rabbis and “Friends of World Zionism” not to fly on that day and to stay out of NYC, as did “Larry Silverfish”, one of the primary men involved in the operation.

They used their main cut-out in the DOD to lure the Able Danger investigators to the Pentagon Naval Intel meeting room, where they would be assassinated by a Tomahawk cruise missile that was fired from an Israeli Dolphin class Diesel submarine bought from Germany.

Thirty-five of the Able Danger investigators who were investigating and tracking the Israeli theft of 350 decommissioned W-54 Davy Crockett nuclear pits out of the backdoor at Pantex in Texas were murdered by this Tomahawk hit, which was timed with the detonation of bombs pre-planted in the Naval Intel wing, which was newly hardened to no avail.

The Israeli Mossad front company, Urban Moving Systems, was used to transport the mini-nukes made from the stolen W-54 nuclear pits from Pantex (and originally made at the Hanford processing plant), where they were stored in the Israeli Embassy in NYC and transported to the Twin Towers for detonation on 9-11-01.

The Rothschild KM planted 25 nukes in major American cities and other major cities in Europe in order to blackmail them. This is referred to as their Samson Option, and was first discovered and disclosed by Seymour Hersh.

The Rothschild KM also gained some S-19 and S-20 Warheads from a corrupt Member of Congress assigned the task to buy up Ukrainian Mirvs on behalf of the USG in order to decommission them. Instead, he sold them to the Israelis and split the money with other key Congressmen involved.

This is high treason and a capital offense punishable by execution. Right after their attack on America, the Rothschild KM told the US Administration that they would detonate city-buster sized nukes in some American cities, including DC, if the Administration refused to allow Israel to create their own large police state occupation force inside America, based on the consolidation of all American Law Enforcement and alphabets under one central Israeli control.

This new Israeli occupation force called Homeland Security (DHS) was initially run by dual citizens and perverts. Former DHS Director Janet Napolitano is being sued for sexual harassment of men working at DHS whom she ordered to move their offices into the men’s lavatory.

Dual Citizen traitor Michael Chertoff, (a name translated from Russian as “son of the devil”), was the criminal mastermind that set up DHS, along with former head of the East German Stasi, Marcus Wolfe, who was hired as a special consultant and died mysteriously as soon as his mission was completed.

The Rothschild KM never thought they would get exposed for their nuclear attack on America on 9-11-11, but they made one of the biggest tactical mistakes in history and overplayed their hand from excess hubris, based on too much easy success due to their extreme money power in the past.

Soon mainstream America will know that Bibi Netanyahu and his Likudist Party deployed the attack on America on 9-11-01 on behalf of the Rothschild KM.

They thought that they had complete control over the Controlled Mass Media and could prevent any of the secret IAEA and Sandia Labs investigation from ever being released to the American public.

They made a serious tactical error, because now the truth about their role in the 9-11-01 attack on America is being published on the worldwide Internet, the world’s new Gutenberg Press. What the Rothschild KM did not understand was the power of the Internet and how truth-nuggets published and broadcast on it resonate with the people of the world and spread like wildfire, at the speed of light. Truth is being diffused to the masses everywhere.

This incredible tactical error by the KM is so great that it will actually doom them to the complete exposure and eventual complete destruction they deserve. Bibi Netanyahu’s order to proceed and deliver the nuclear attack on America on 9-11-01 will go down in history as one of the KM’s biggest mistakes, and the one that will be blamed for their exposure and destruction by the world that is now ganging up against them.

The Russians have now leaked the IAEA and Sandia Labs and Able Danger files given to them by Edward Snowden. Soon all of these files will be provided to all Americans and the world via the Internet, and this cannot be stopped.

A number of Russians in the High Military Command in Russia, and in the highest positions of leadership in the Russian government realize that it was the same Organized Crime Cabal that organized the Khazarians into Bolsheviks to mass-murder 100 million innocent Russians — and these men want payback.

That is why they are making sure that the Rothschild banksters will be put out of business, which will decapitate the Khazarian Mafia from its endless, elastic counterfeit money supply. This is why the BRICS Development Bank was created — to replace the US Petro Dollar as the world’s reserve currency, but this one, unlike the US Petro Dollar is backed by gold, silver and real commodities, with NO counterfeiting allowed.

The CMMM is failing, and most Americans no longer believe any of their prime-time national stories, especially the under-thirty crowd, who cherry pick facts from the Internet and construct their own beliefs.

So many Internet users now reject the Controlled Mass Media that the truth about the Israelis attacking America on 9-11-01 is becoming easier each day to believe. Soon all of mainstream America will know that Bibi Netanyahu and his Mossad and dual citizens did the 9-11-01 attack on America.

The American Military High Command knows that Bibi Netanyahu ordered his Mossad and stateside Dual Citizens to attack America using nukes on 9-11-01 on behalf of the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia (KM):

Various deep cover covert operations are now being deployed globally to expose and decapitate the Rothschild KM from their endless, elastic money supply.

Their days of anti-human power are now limited. The secret, incredibly well-trained US team called the “Nuclear Snake-Eaters” is now hard at work searching all incoming Israeli diplomatic pouches and shipments; driving by and flying over synagogues and Israeli embassies and Mossad safe-houses with high tech gamma ray and helium-3 neutron detectors; and using ultra high-tech custom-tuned and -focused satellites to search for any stored nuclear pits, as well as working hard to recover all stolen nuclear pits by the Israelis anywhere in the world outside of Israel.

This super-elite team was alerted by Michael Shrimpton’s phone call to MI-6 notifying them that an Israeli “City Buster” was planted near the Olympic stadium. This call wrongly has landed him in jail. The City Buster was recovered by the “Nuclear Snake-eaters”, who entered England and recovered and disarmed a large city buster. Sadly MI-6, wanted this nuke detonated in order to gain more power for the Khazarian Mafia in England — their home base inside the City of London Financial District — since it has been losing power fast.

A secret name for these KM Chieftains which run much of the world out of the City of London is Gog and Magog, despite what so many historians believe is the secret name of Russia which it is not. It is the secret name of the top KM, and apparently represents where they originally came from.

The secret team of super-elite “Nuclear Snake-eaters” is ready to be deployed to Israel anytime, should the nation collapse after most European corporations divest from Israel, and the US cuts off all aid, in order to comply with American law. It is illegal to give aid to a nation that has nukes, and which has not signed the Nuclear Non-proliferation Agreement. Israel has nukes detectable from satellite-based Helium-3 sensors and has never admitted it, nor has it signed the Nuclear Non-proliferation Agreement. We must all demand that our Congress and Administration obey the law and immediately cut off all aid monetary and military aid to Israel, and arrest all Israeli espionage front directors of AIPAC, JINSA, the Defense Policy Board, the “Joint” in NYC, and the ADL, etc.

It is unknown but suspected that a significant number of these stolen nukes have been already recovered. It has been reported by insiders that a very solemn message was communicated to Bibi Netanyahu and his Likudists, as well as all top members of Israeli espionage fronts in America, like AIPAC, JINSA, the Defence Policy Board, the ADL and the like.

What was this serious warning? If insider reports are accurate, these folks were told that if there is one more Israeli based false-flag attack, those who ordered it or were involved will be hunted down under American National Security and eliminated, and the Israeli defence structures associated with such will be turned to dust”. - Mike Harris and who is the Financial Editor of Veterans Today, a radio host, a former GOP Finance Chairman, Gubernatorial Candidate for Arizona, and a Senior Vice President of Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland.



Rothschild Zionist Illuminati Controlled the American Government on 9/11 and still does.

Zionist Jews had total control of the American government under George Bush. Over 50 Zionist Jews (Neocons) were part of Bush’s administration during and after 9/11. Among them were: Richard Perle - Foreign policy advisor, Henry Kissinger - Foreign Policy Advisor, Paul Wolfowitz - Deputy Secretary of Defence, Richard Haass - Director of Policy Planning, James Schlesinger - Foreign Policy Advisor, Eliot Cohen - Pentagon’s Defence Policy Board, Steve Goldsmith - Senior Advisor to the President, Michael Chertoff - Head of the Justice Department, Douglas Feith - Under Secretary of Defence for Policy, Michael Mukasey - Attorney General. Most of these Jews had dual American\Israeli citizenship and they served the best interests of Israel and not America. All of these Jewish Zionist Neocons were also members of the many Jewish Zionist lobby groups in America such as AIPAC, JINSA, and PINAC etc. The main aim of these Zionists was Israeli control of the Middle East and that would start with a phony war on terror with a non-existent Muslim terrorists and the destruction of Israel’s enemy’s in the Middle East, Iraq, Libya and Syria and later Iran or so they think. I am sure they will be in Donald Trump’s ear right now, ‘we need to take out Iran’.

In this process these bloodthirsty Zionist Jews have cost the lives of over 2 million Muslims including thousands and thousands of innocent children and over 8000 young American men. Wake up America!

To give you more evidence that Zionist Jews were behind the events of 9/11 and the destruction of Iraq (Iraq only happened because of 9/11) read the words of Avi Dichter, the Israeli Internal Security Minister. Dichter said in a lecture at the ‘Israeli National Security Research Centre’ “about the Israeli role in destroying Iraq after it was occupied in 2003 “we achieved in Iraq more than we expected and planned!” Dichter confirmed that keeping Iraq weak and isolated is an Israeli national interest.

Weakening and isolating Iraq is no less important than weakening and isolating Egypt,” he said. Weakening and isolating Egypt done by diplomatic methods while everything is done to do achieve a complete and comprehensive isolation to Iraq”, Dichter added.

Iraq has vanished as a military force and as a united country. Our strategic option is to keep it divided,” he added.

Our strategic goal is not to allow this country (Iraq) to take its regional and Arabic role back. Iraq must stay divided and isolated from its regional environment” Dichter said.

The Jews are 2% of the population in the U.S.A and yet they are able to place themselves in so many places of authority within the American government. Of course this is nothing new as the Jews managed to do the same thing in Germany in the 1920’s and 30’s until Hitler came along an scattered them all but Germany and its people had to pay dearly for that.

Michael Scheuer, Former CIA Intelligence Officer says, “Whether we want to be involved in fighting Israel's wars in the future is something that Americans should be able to talk about.  They may want to see their kids killed in Iraq or Yemen or somewhere else to defend Israel. But the question is: we need to talk about it. Ultimately Israel is a country that is of no particular worth to the United States. They have no resources we need. Their manpower is minimal. Their association with us is a negative for the United States. Now that's a fact. But for anyone to stand up in the United States and say that support for Israel doesn't hurt us in the Muslim world is to just defy reality. Israel is not only an unnecessary and self-made liability for the United States, it is an untreated and spreading cancer on our domestic politics, foreign policy, and national security”.

The truth of the matter is that virtually the entire US government, especially the U.S. Congress, is inordinately beholden to Israel. Both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives demonstrate more loyalty to an apartheid state in the Middle East than to upholding the U.S. Constitution. Not only are many Congressmen dual US-Israeli citizens, numerous elected representatives are voted into office solely because of their zeal in sustaining their Pro-Israel Loyalty Oath. Truly, virtually every organization inside the Beltway is controlled directly or indirectly by the rich and powerful Jewish Lobby and/or numerous Israeli pressure groups. The vastly disproportionate influence in the affairs of the United States exerted by International Jewry is the single greatest reason for the U.S. Military starting so many unprovoked wars of naked aggression. Which is also why the USA is so hated worldwide by nations large and small. That so much American blood and treasure is sacrificed and wasted, respectively, for a recklessly rogue nation and terrorist state is simply beyond comprehension … … … unless you follow the money!” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache “You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel.”

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam leader stated: “They say that the World Trade Center building were brought down by carefully placed explosives, not by planes. They say that all three buildings had to have been wired with explosive charges long before September the 11th and this is something that took tremendous sophistication to do, and that sophistication was not with Osama bin Laden or his followers. Listen. But if it was not Muslims then who? Thanks to the exemplary work of scholars like Victor Thorn and Christopher Bollyn it is now becoming apparent that there were many Israeli and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attack”.

Changing one crime boss for another crime boss is not going to achieve anything. The infrastructure of evil remains in place. Unless this is dealt with, America will never be "great again". 9/11 is the litmus test. Solve 9/11 honestly and truthfully and America and the world can heal. Ignore it and I'm afraid America and the whole world will become a hell. Understanding that the Zionist State of Israel is the cause of the wars being waged across the Middle East enables us to see through the disinformation being provided by our governments and the controlled media. Only with a clear understanding of the root cause of these wars will the public be able to create a popular movement to take the political actions required to rectify these problems which are becoming more urgent every day." ,Chris Bollyn, 9/11 author, researcher.

If you still have any doubt that Israel, Mossad and the Jewish Neocons in America were not behind the events of 9/11 then read these quotes from some very important people who know a great deal about intelligence agencies and world affairs.

Approximately five years after 9/11, San Francisco architect Richard Gage noticed that the three WTC buildings did not fall down in any way consistent with the official explanation. He formed Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, which currently has about 3,000 members. This group includes high-rise architects and structural engineers who actually are experienced in the construction of skyscrapers. In other words, they are people who know what they are talking about. These 3,000 experts have said that the official explanation of the collapse of three skyscrapers stands in contradiction to known laws of physics, architecture, and structural engineering In other words, the official explanation is totally impossible. Only an uneducated and ignorant public can believe the official 9/11 story. The U.S. population fits this description. 9/11 was the manufactured excuse for the Jewish Neoconservatives 16 years of war crimes against millions of Muslims peoples, remnants of which now seek refuge in Europe. Neoconservatives are a tiny number of people. No more than a dozen are of any consequence. Yet they have used America to murder millions. And now they are fomenting war with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. The world would never survive such a war.”, - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts- Former assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under President Ronald Reagan and was associate editor and columnist at The Wall Street Journal. He has been a professor of economics in six universities, and is the author of numerous books.

The September 11th attack was planned and executed by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world in order to blame the Arab countries, and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in both Iraq and Afghanistan”, - Francesco Cossiga, President of Italy between 1985 and 1992, said this in 2007 to the newspaper Corriere della Sera, and that it was well known in informed circles in America and Europe.

In my opinion 9/11 was the product of the neoconservatives, almost all of whom are Jewish, Dick Cheney, and Israel. Its purpose was to provide “the new Pearl Harbor” that the neoconservatives said was necessary to launch their wars of conquest in the Middle East. I don’t know how far back it was planned, but Silverstein was obviously part of it and he had not had the WTC for very long before 9/11”, - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts- Former assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under President Ronald Reagan.

Israel's Mossad, and Western intelligence agencies were the key planners of the deadly attacks that killed some 3,000 Americans. How many Saudis were arrested or detained on 9/11? None, how many Mossad agents were arrested or detained on 9/11 by local law enforcement who had no knowledge of participation in this crime? Dozens! The Israeli spy agency Mossad is trying to cover its tracks as the real perpetrator of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks by hyping a congressional report that may implicate Saudi Arabia. Let's discuss the psychology of those people mesmerized by the mainstream media into believing their constant stream of lies. Let's discuss the psychology behind the perpetrators...the psychopathologies. Let's discuss how much empathy, guilt, and remorse one must innately lack to plan and execute an operation like 9/11 and then use their controlled media to falsely blame the crime on fanatical Muslims. If people keep their frightened or unconcerned heads in the ground much longer then we are going to see more 9/11s at home while in some parts of the world like Syria and Gaza, 9/11 is something that could occur at any time of the day or night”, - Walt Peretto, American author and socio-political psychologist.

The Israelis and neocons were behind the 9-11 attacks”, - Dr. Steve Pieczenik, former Assistant Deputy Secretary of State.

Israel was the mastermind behind numerous terrorist attacks around the world including 9/11 and the Charlie Hebdo slaughter in Paris”, - Joy Karega, Professor of 'rhetoric and composition' at Oberlin College, Ohio.

When we get to 9/11, there are series of clues and series of explanations that have been provided for us; they really get in the bottom of the fact that it was Israel that was the chief player in calling up 9/11, - Former U.S. Senate candidate Mark Dankof

Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, was involved in the attacks and that it warned Israelis to avoid the Twin Towers in the days before 9/11”, - Andreas von Bulow—former German Defense Minister.

Andreas Von Bulow, in a U.K Daily Telegraph interview also asserted that the World Trade Center collapsed due to explosives, not the impact of airplanes. He said that no planes flew into the Pentagon or crashed in Pennsylvania, and that mobile phone calls made by those on the latter flight were simulated by the CIA. He also claimed that the Israeli intelligence service, Mossad, was involved in the attacks and that it warned Israelis to avoid the Twin Towers in the days before 9/11. In a subsequent interview, von Bulow argued that World Trade Center Building 7 was used as a command bunker to run the attack using remote control technology in order to guide the planes in, after which the crime scene was destroyed by imploding the building. Von Bulow was secretary of state in the German Federal Ministry of Defence (1976-1980).

The destruction of the World Trade Center was destroyed by planes that had been fitted with transponders and that Israeli Mossad agents guided them into the towers”, - Alan Hart, Former Middle East Chief Correspondent for Independent Television News, and former BBC Panorama presenter.

Mossad and its American associates are the obvious culprits, blaming Bin Laden and Afghanistan is a convenient bogey to divert attention. The U.S. spends $40 billion a year on its 11 intelligence agencies. That's $400 billion in 10 years. Yet the Bush Administration says it was taken by surprise. I don't believe it. Within 10 minutes of the second twin tower being hit in the World Trade Center ... CNN said Osama bin Laden had done it. That was a planned piece of disinformation by the real perpetrators. It created an instant mind-set and put public opinion into a trance, which prevented even intelligent people from thinking for themselves”, - General Hamid Gul, the former head of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agency.

I have had long conversations over the last two weeks with contacts at the Army War College and the headquarters, Marine Corps and I’ve made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100% certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation Period.  The Zionists are playing this as an all-or-nothing exercise, if they lose this one, they’re done”. Alan Sabrosky U.S Army War College.

Israel’s fingerprints are all over the 9/11 attack. In 2001 at least 200 Israelis were arrested. 140 of those were detained by the FBI right before the 9/11 attack. Many of those Israelis had used cover stories to gain access to sensitive government buildings and the homes of American officials”, - Jonas E. Alexis, Veteranstoday.com.

While Israel’s role in the destabilization of the world post-September 11 is becoming increasingly clear, the idea that a faction of Likudniks, aided by their allies embedded in the U.S. State apparatus, are responsible for the false flag operation of September 11 is becoming more difficult to suppress, and some individuals have the courage to state so publicly”, - Laurent Guyénot - Engineer (National School of Advanced Technology, 1982) and medievalist (PhD in Medieval Studies at Paris IV-Sorbonne, 2009)

There is abundant and compelling evidence that 9/11 was brought to us by the US neo-conservatives and the Israeli Mossad. When asked who could have had the resources to pull off 9/11, intelligence experts have been unanimous that only two agencies could have done it: the CIA and the Mossad”, - Dr. James H. Fetzer, a retired professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota

9/11 was an Inside and outside Job: Remembering the Israel 9/11 Role, Israel was deeply involved in planning and pulling off the 911 attacks. The evidence is damning and piles up high”, - Makia Freeman - editor of independent media site The Freedom Articles.

We now know that the crime they say is at the root of terrorism was not committed by Arabs or Muslims at all. It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. We know that the World Trade Center was insured by its Jewish owner Larry Silverstein right before the attack and we know that an Israeli film crew dressed as Arabs were filming the Twin Towers before the first plane went in. In other words, these Israelis had full knowledge of the attacks”, - Reverand Louis Farrakhan.

Slowly and imperceptibly, duped by lies and lulled into complacency, Americans have let their country slip into the hands of a fifth column: of a hostile ethnic elite whose primary allegiance is to Israel, a country built on stolen land and engaged in systematic genocide. This is the rogue state that is arguably responsible for the greatest mass murder in history: the catastrophe of 9-11. If scientific evidence and forensic logic are anything to go on, Israel has to be suspect number one here, given its unbroken record of terrorism and its endless breaches of international law. Any country that can orchestrate such a spectacular crime and get away with it—while somehow managing to pin the blame on nineteen Arabs with box cutters—is clearly a force to be reckoned with”. – Dr. Lasha Darkmoon – Academic, Darkmoon.me



Who or what is the Mossad? Most Americans have never even heard of it, and few even know it exists. It is therefore important that we expand here briefly on the nature of the Jewish Mossad. The Mossad is, in a way, the Israeli equivalent of the CIA, but it is much more. It is the Jewish intelligence gathering arm, whose headquarters are in Tel Aviv, Israel, but their vast armies are spread into every country of the world. Like the CIA, they not only gather information relentlessly from every corner, nook, and cranny of the world, but they also ruthlessly murder people they deem a threat to the Jewish conspiracy. They foment revolutions, hatch political plots, overthrow governments, assassinate key figures, stage commando raids where necessary, or organize revolutionary movements, all in the cause of the Jewish race. The CIA, or the Russian KGB do all these things also, but with this difference: Since the Jews control practically all the nerve centers of power throughout the United States and the world, so do the intelligence agencies of the United States collaborate with the Mossad. In short, the CIA and the KGB are adjuncts of the Mossad, with the Mossad firmly in control of all. The CIA feeds all important information it gathers not only into its own computers in Washington, but also into the huge bank of computers in Tel Aviv. So does the KGB, so does British Intelligence, the German, and the French. The Mossad gathers all, but it does not give any back. It is a one-way street. In fact, the CIA and FBI are heavily infiltrated by, and staffed with, Mossad agents. The Mossad also makes sure that their own agents are in every agency of the US government, on the staff of every congressman and senator, and, in fact, are on the inside of every important nerve center of power. In short, the Mossad is purely Jewish — loyal only to Israel and the Jewish race and the worldwide Jewish conspiracy. It is the world’s most powerful, most efficient gang of killers. Although, historically speaking, the name Mossad is of recent vintage, under other names the roots of these murderous brigades go far back in history. When the Jews describe the killing of 75,000 of their enemies in the Book of Esther, they were describing a typical Mossad operation, and they have been celebrating their Purim every year ever since By Texe Marrs, an American writer and radio host, who ran two fundamentalist Christian ministries, Power of Prophecy Ministries and Bible Home Church, both based in Austin, Texas

So there we have it Israel and its Mossad and the American Jews in America with the help of traitors such as George Bush and Dick Cheney murdered 3000 Americans so that they could coerce the American government and its people to start this fake war on terror. They then concocted another lie that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so that they could destroy Iraq and Afghanistan in which 2.5 million Muslims were slaughtered (500,000 of them were children) and a country totally destroyed. Then the Jewish controlled media in America, Britain and the West brainwashed the masses of people with the story that it was the Muslims that did it. So these Jewish Zionists are not only savage killers but massive liars and we are supposed to believe them that 6 million died in a Holocaust in World War 2. Hitler warned us about the Jews in 1922 in his book Mein Kamp and so did Henry Ford in his book ‘the International Jew, the world’s foremost problem’, now you can’t say they were wrong can you?

Like the 9/11 myth, the Holocaust myth is the Zionist narrative that has been imposed on the world in order to gain support for the Zionist agenda. The Holocaust myth is designed to get global sympathy and support for the Zionist state of Israel. The 9/11 myth is designed to get global military support to wage war against Israel's enemies. Both have been very successful - for Israel. Israel, however, is the only one who benefits from these myths. The rest of us, burdened by these myths, pay a very high price. Not a single politician has dared to challenge the obvious lies of the 9/11 myth. Not one congressman calls for an end of, or even a debate about, the utterly fraudulent War on Terror, which is now the longest foreign war in U.S. history - and the most expensive! The "relevant political community," (i.e. the Zionist-controlled media and politicians) says nothing about the abundant evidence that proves that the official 9/11 myth is nothing but a pack of lies. You could throw one hundred solid scientific proofs showing that the 9/11 myth is false but the edifice of lies would still be standing within the media's "reality" and the halls of Congress because the power behind the myth is the power behind our government. The Zionist myths will therefore persist as long as the Zionists control these fundamental elements of our nation - the media and the government. This means that we will be burdened under these myths, the holocaust, 9/11, the Kennedy murders and their magic bullets, etc., until the Zionist power is uprooted and removed from all positions of influence in our political systems, in Germany, the United States, and elsewhere. The Zionist myths are essential for them to control our nations. Proving that the myths are not true is not enough. The controlled media and government are obviously completely deaf to our pleas for truth and justice, and will remain so until the Zionist power is removed”, - Christopher Bollyn, author of Solving 9-11: The Deception that Changed the World and The War on Terror: The Plot to Rule the Middle East.







The below is an excerpted article from ‘The Hidden Powers behind the Destruction of America’ on the themillenniumreport website:

The false flag terrorist attacks carried out on September 11, 2001 were ordered by the International Banking Cartel, overseen by the Khazarian Mafia headquartered in Tel Aviv, and coordinated with Neocon Zionists in Washington, D.C. This well-planned terror operation was carried out to (i) declare the bogus War on Terror, (ii) establish the Stasi-like Department of Homeland Security and (iii) pass the unconstitutional Patriot Act. Each of these events was designed to further strip Americans of their rights and liberties, as well as to lay the groundwork for a future war against the Patriot Movement. There are no other treasonous acts of terrorism which have so prepped the US government to wage a war on its own citizenry. The many Jewish traitors know they have nowhere to run but Israel when these truths are generally known, so they have locked the whole place down until their next big move. Not only the state-sponsored 9/11 black operation, but also the Oklahoma City bombing, Virginia Tech massacre, Las Vegas mass shooting, Sandy Hook hoax, Parkland Florida staged shooting and many other mass casualty events were ordered by the International Banking Cartel. In point of fact, all of the Operation Gladio-style mass shootings were meticulously planned to achieve certain goals such as draconian gun control measures legislated either statewide and/or nationwide. The reality is that Terrorism, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Banking Cartel inasmuch as it takes a LOT of money to pay for these highly consequential black ops and never-ending psyops”. - See the link below titled indisputable evidence confirms: 9/11 was both an “Inside Job” and “Mossad Job”. 9/11 Was an Israeli Job - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/02/hard-evidence-confirms-9-11-was-both-an-inside-job-and-mossad-job/

If you want more research into Israel’s involvement in 9/11 then I would suggest the following books. Videos and links.

The 9/11 Deception and False Flag Terror by Terence Smart

Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World by Christopher Bollyn (http://www.bollyn.com)

In his book, “Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax,” writer Zander C. Fuerza documents a Zionist conspiracy behind the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States. Collecting the most potent pieces of evidence available, the author forms a cohesive narrative demonstrating that the Israeli Mossad, with the assistance of Zionist assets in the American government, conspired to execute the 9/11 attacks as a false-flag event designed to initiate the devilish neocon dream of a “Clash of Civilizations” between the Western world and the Islamic world, for the benefit of Israel and Zionism.

Grand Deceptions: Zionist Intrigue in the 20th and 21st Centuries by Brandon Martinez

Who Should Go Down in History by Charles W. Maultsby http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/index.html

9/11: Made in Israel by Victor Thorn (died suspiciously in 2016 by gunshot)

Missing Links Video (Israel’s Connection to 9/11) – but also on Bitchute or Brighteon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc&t=2781s

Also seek out Ken O’Keefe’s videos on Youtube were he clearly show’s you Israel’s involvement in false flag terror and the atrocities they create in the Middle East.

It is also worth looking at Rebekah Roth’s Youtube videos and books about Israel involvement in 9/11.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it



Osama Bin Laden Not Guilty

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Osama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”.

So they you have it the FBI had no evidence regarding the events of 9/11 to implicate Osama bin Laden in the planning and execution of attacks on 9/11. It was the Israeli Prime Minister who first blamed Bin laden for 9/11 on the same night on the British T.V program Newsnight. The Jewish Mainstream Media then took over from there and found him guilty of 9/11 without evidence and went on over following days, weeks, and months pulverising him in the press and T.V. But he was never linked to the attacks on 9/11 by the F.B.I or the C.I.A. This was the same propaganda campaign that was used against Hitler and Germany leading up to World War 2 to convince Britain and America to go to war with Germany. This is no surprise when you find out that the same organisation that owned the western media in the 1930’s is the same organisation that owns the western media today, especially in America. This organisation is the Jewish Zionist Talmudic organisation that owns Reuters and the six media corporations in America. If this organisation wants to take over a country or destroy a country they first demonise the leader falsely in their controlled media.

Osama Bin Laden was no more guilty of 9/11 than I was. He was set up as a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald over JFK’s death. Osama bin Laden was an operative of the CIA in the 1980's as a leader of the Mujahedeen fighting the Russians in Afghanistan.

This is Osama Bin Laden’s statement about 9/11.

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Here is an excerpt from an interview with Osama bin Laden that was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001 -

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle. It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people . . .

He is another statement by Osama Bina Laden.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.” "I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said. “I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders’ rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; the people who are a part of the US system, but are dissenting against it. Or those who are working for some other system; persons who want to make the present century as a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity so that their own civilization, nation, country, or ideology could survive". I would suggest the country he means is Israel.

And Bin Laden’s views were the same in 1998:

"We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests, not the interests of the Jews." The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Just as a side note in Hitler’s last testament from April 1945 part of what he said is this “It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. The two statements seem familiar to me even though they are 53 years apart.

All these denials of guilt by Bin laden were never shown to the American public by the controlled Jewish mainstream media. Common sense just goes out the window. Where is this innocence until proven guilty that is part of the American constitution. You can’t say someone is guilty of a crime, then show no evidence and the send them to the electric chair.

President George Bush rejected as "non-negotiable" an offer by the Taliban to discuss turning over Osama bin Laden if the United States ended the bombing in Afghanistan. The Taliban regime told reporters that the Taliban would require evidence that Bin Laden was behind the September 11 terrorist attacks in the US, but added: "we would be ready to hand him over to a third country". Bush then said "There's no need to discuss innocence or guilt. We know he's guilty". But your own FBI thinks otherwise.

Because the American government had heard Bin Laden say many times he was not guilty of 9/11 they then came up with a plan to create a fake video were Osama Bin Laden is admitting his guilt. They then say the tape was allegedly found in a house in December 2001 in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. The tape was mysteriously discovered by US forces in someone’s video cabinet in Jalalabad, a city with a population of 250,000. That gives us odds of at least 250,000 to one that US forces would happen to raid that house, find that videotape and find it interesting enough to pop in the VCR.

Osama Bin Laden made two videos in October and November 2001 denying any involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Why would he say continually that he was not guilty and the do a complete U-turn and admit he was guilty. I just don’t buy that. The fake video was played repeatedly by the controlled mainstream media and this was to show that Bin laden was guilty. But the reality is the video was fake and it was not Bin laden on the video tape. There is many problems with the authenticity of the tape. First the tape is very blurry and the man on the tape looks to be much heavier than the real Bin laden as you can see on the photo and his nose is different. The fake Bin Laden (E) from the tape is on the right. The other 4 are the real Bin laden. Anyone with half an eye can see Bin Laden (E) is very much different to the real Bin Laden’s.



Also the real Bin Laden is left handed and in the video the man is seen writing with his right hand. Also the real Bin Laden does not wear any rings on his fingers but the fake Bin Laden did. In the video the fake Bin Laden says “the fires in the towers from the plane jet fuel would melt the iron structures of the Towers and cause it to collapse’. That is a poor error because the real Bin Laden had a degree in Civil Engineering and would know that the Tower structures were made from steel and not iron and he probably would also know that steel melts at 2800 degrees and fires from jet fuel can only reach 1800 degrees.

Here is a link to a video about some of this information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W6QLfXE3wA

The real reason that this fake video was rushed out was because many sources inside Afghanistan and Pakistan were saying that Osama Bin laden died in December 2001. The President of Pakistan had already talked to the media about Bin Laden importing two dialysis machines into Afghanistan and then in December 2001 Gen.Pervez Musharraf, said he thought Bin Laden had likely died of kidney failure. Professor David Ray Griffin wrote a book Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive? Griffin claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora mountains close to the border with Waziristan. The author insists that the many Bin Laden tapes made since that date have been concocted by America to make the world believe Bin Laden is alive. The purpose? To stoke up support for the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan.

A news item came out on December 26, 2001 in the Egyptian newspaper Al-Wafd. It said a prominent official of the Afghan Taliban had announced that Osama Bin Laden had been buried on or about December 13. A copy of the news item is below.

I have had the news article above translated by an Arabic person. The article above says

Osama Bin Laden died peacefully after an illness with his kidneys. A Pakistani news reporter was there and saw the face of Bin Laden before he was buried. Family, Friends and some members of Al Qaeda were there at the funeral. Al Qaeda members shot their guns into the air as a salut. This took place in the Tora Bora Mountains, Afghanistan and the weather was cold that day. They hoped America does not find his place of burial”

In April 2002 Steve R. Pieczenik, who served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months”. Pieczenik would be in a position to know such information, having worked directly with Bin Laden when the US was funding and arming the terror leader in an attempt to drive the Soviets out of Afghanistan in the late 70′s and early 80′s. “I found out through my sources that he had had kidney disease. And as a physician, I knew that he had to have two dialysis machines and he was dying,” Pieczenik told Jones during the April 24, 2002 interview. Alex Jones was separately told by a high level Republican source that Bin Laden was dead and that his body was being kept “on ice” until Osama’s death could be announced at the most “politically expedient” time.

That politically expedient time came on May 1 2011 with the announcement of Bin Laden’s death supposedly by Navy Seals commandoes in Pakistan.

I never believed for a moment that Obama’s claim that Navy Seals had killed Osama Bin Laden. I believe Bin Laden was most likely killed at Tora Bora or died from kidney failure before 2002. This is backed up by credible evidence.

Then when you add the strange fact that the U.S. government released no photos of the corpse and supposedly dumped his body in the ocean, the suspicion only grows.

In a report from Press TV, Mohammad Zia, a government official in Abbottabad, stated that the man killed at the compound in 2011 was not Osama Bin Laden.

Award winning investigative journalist and political writer, Seymour Hersh, has also stated that the U.S. lied about Bin Laden’s death.

RT reports that Bin Laden was already dead before the raid at his compound as well. This information came from Iranian Intelligence Minister, Heydar Moslehi.

We have credible information that Bin Laden died some time ago of a disease,” Moslehi

If the US Military and intelligence apparatus have really arrested or killed Bin Laden, why don’t they show him [his body]? Why have they thrown his corpse into the sea?” Moslehi asked in a FARS news agency report.

Moslehi believes the U.S. raid in Abbottabad was a “PR campaign” created to divert the American citizen’s attention from domestic problems, such as the fragile state of the U.S. economy.

The story takes another twist when we learn that 3 months after the fake Bin Laden raid a Chinook helicopter carrying 38 people, including 22 U.S. Navy SEALS which mostly consisted of SEAL Team Six members, crashed in Afghanistan, killing everyone on board. The helicopter was reported to have been shot down by Afghan insurgents. The U.S claimed it was the Afghans getting revenge against the SEAL Team that killed Bin Laden. But first how can the Taliban have possibly have known SEAL Team 6 members were on board? What is more likely to have happened is the U.S was somehow responsible for the killing of the SEAL 6 Team members to cover up the fake Bin laden raid. The U.S then claims none of the SEAL Team 6 members that allegedly killed Bin Laden were on the helicopter that crashed. However, in a 2013 WND Radio America interview with attorney Larry Klayman, Klayman says he was:

“…the attorney representing three families of Navy SEAL Team Six Special Forces members who were part of the Bin Laden raid in May of 2011, and were killed in a helicopter crash along with 26 others in August of 2011 in Afghanistan.”

You can't take out a Chinook Helicopter with small arms fire or even standard RPGs such as the Taliban use. The Taliban needed serious weaponry to take this Chinook down, and that serious weaponry needed to be in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time, ready to fire.

The men on board the Chinook may have been the same men who participated or had direct knowledge of the staged Bin Laden raid and were killed to permanently silence them.

These Navy Seals Team 6 men were killed to send a signal to the surviving Navy Seals men who carried out the Bin Laden raid to keep their mouths shut.

The 2011 Bin Laden raid was possibly staged to distract the world from the release of the forged Obama Hawaiian birth certificate and the release of the book by Jerome Corsi ‘Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President’. Corsi (Ph.D.) is a New York Times bestselling author, Harvard graduate, and investigative journalist. In the book Corsi exposes in detail key issues with Obama's eligibility, including the fact the President has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to avoid providing the American people with something as simple as a long-form birth certificate.

It should also be noted that Bin Laden’s death helped Obama in his second term election.



The Patriot Act

The USA Patriot Act (Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism) was signed into law on October 26, 2001.

The law was submitted to Congress by the Bush Administration on September 24th, just 13 days after the attack on the Twin Towers. Two of the Senators who attempted to slow down the bill being introduced were Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle. They were then targeted with letters containing weaponized anthrax delivered to their offices on October 9. Russ Feingold was the only member of the Senate to vote against it. Who targeted them with anthrax, well you can’t blame the Arabs for that one. The people who were behind 9/11 (psychopaths would be a better word) and the people who were behind the Patriot Act were the ones responsible for this anthrax mailing.

The American government\Jewish Zionists already had the Patriot Act prepared well before the events of 9/11. Because they knew the events of 9/11 were going to happen, because they helped plan and carry out the events. The Act changed 15 existing laws and had 360 pages and would have took months to prepare at least.

The Patriot Act was written many, many years before 9/11” Ron Paul, American author, physician, and former congressman.

Here is a brief summary of the American Freedoms being taken away by the Patriot Act:

  • Freedom of Association: Government may monitor religious and political institutions without suspecting criminal activity to assist terror investigations.

  • Freedom of Information: Government has closed once-public immigration hearings, has secretly detained hundreds of people without charges, and has encouraged bureaucrats to resist public records requests.

  • Freedom of Speech: Government may prosecute librarians or keepers of any other records if they tell anyone that the government subpoenaed information related to terror investigations.

  • Right to Legal Representation: Government may monitor federal prison jailhouse conversations between attorneys and clients, and deny lawyers to US citizens accused of crimes.

  • Freedom from Unreasonable Searches: Government may search and seize papers and effects owned by citizens without probable cause to assist terror investigations.

  • Right to a Speedy and Public Trial: Government may jail anyone indefinitely without a trial, including US citizens.

  • Right to Liberty: Anyone may be jailed without being charged or being able to confront witnesses against them.

This takes away most of the freedoms that are in the original U.S constitution. I guess it makes sense, take away the freedoms of 350 million people just in case one or two of them may be terrorists. How can it be right that you can arrest or jail anyone without a trial or evidence? How is that going to stop terrorism? The Patriot Act was made law to take away the freedoms and rights of the American people.



London Bombings 7/7

The easiest way to carry out a false flag attack is by setting up a military exercise that simulates the very attack you want to carry out. This is exactly how government perpetrators in the US and UK handled the 9/11 and 7/7 “terror” attacks, which were in reality government attacks blamed on ‘terrorists”, Eric H. May, a former U.S. Army military intelligence and public affairs officer.

In 2003 support for the American\Israeli\British war in Iraq was waning in the UK.

In 2003 up to 2 million people took to the streets to voice their opposition to military action against Iraq. They were many more marches against the war in Iraq in the months and years ahead. Tony Blair kept insisting there was this War on Terror but no terrorist atrocity had struck Britain, not yet. It supposedly struck New York in 2001 and the Spain train bombings in 2004. Tony Blair was in big trouble, because he had just been sent a very clear message from the British nation; via the May 2005 General Election, in which he was almost voted out of power; that the British people did not want British troops fighting in George Bush’s War of Terror in the Middle-East. So, to be able to keep the British troops fighting in the Middle-East, Tony Blair desperately needed something to happen, to change the nation’s mind.

Tony Blair and his Illuminati masters needed a terrorist atrocity to strike Britain to convince the public that there really was a War on Terror perpetrated by Muslims and he needed garner support for his war in Iraq. 7/7 was probably planned in 2003 by the intelligence services and possibly by the same organisation that planned and carried out the events of 9/11.

On the 7th July 2005 London was rocked by a series of bomb blasts resulting in the deaths of 52 people. Allegedly four suicide bombers with rucksacks full of explosives attacked central London on 3 underground trains and one double decker bus.

Tony Blair’s support for his War on Terror suddenly soared after the events of 7\7 and one in five British Muslims affirmed that either they or someone in their family had been abused or humiliated in public. Muslims around the world were subjected to public insults in the wake of the bombings on 7/7. These were the exact two aims that the perpetrators of this crime wanted to happen, support for the war on terror (so the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq could be sustained) and the demonizing of the Muslims just as it was after 9/11..

South Yorkshire Police’s Intelligent Analyst Tony Farrel was removed from his post for saying publically that the government was behind the 7/7 terrorist atrocity and that the mainstream media was complicit in hiding the truth about the events of 7/7. Tony Farrell should be commended for his courage in sacrificing his entire career for the truth.

Of course in the official version of this story spewed forth by the government and the controlled mainstream media (CMM), they always leave out crucial important facts because they go against their edited version.

Two unbelievable coincidences occurred which are very suspicious.

The first unbelievable coincidence came in May 2004 when a BBC episode of Panorama was on T.V. The scenario of this episode was what if 4 suicide bombers detonated bombs on three underground trains and one Bus in Tavistock Square (that’s where the actual bus blew up) during the rush hour. Taking part in this discussion were Michael Portillo (former Defence Secretary) and several other leaders from the Metropolitan Police, Emergency services and Intelligent Services and Peter Power (will mention him later). Months or years before in documentaries or movies the people or psychopath’s who plan the real events of these atrocities always show the people what they are going to do in the future and this Panorama documentary was ‘them’ showing the people what they are going to do in a years’ time. How is that possible, they chose a scenario for this documentary which is exactly what happened one year later? The people who chose this scenario are the ones who planned the real event.

The same happened on 9/11. An episode of the Lone Gunmen which aired months before 9/11 featured rogue elements of the government hijacking a plane by remote control and attempting to fly it into the World Trade Centre in order to launch wars in the Middle East.

What most of the general population don’t know about the events of 7/7 is that an anti-terrorist exercise or drill was taking place at the same location and time as the real London 7/7 bombings were going off, and it even predicted bombings at the same stations. The chances of this happening by chance are a one and many, many zeroes. I mean how is that even possible. They carry out the real atrocity at the same time as the drill so they don’t arise suspicion.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client. But he does say they were Jewish in the video.

Peter Power states that their customer helped to choose the exact scenario. I repeat: Visor’s customer helped to choose the exact terror drill scenario. To this day Peter Power refuses to publicly identify the customer who chose the exact scenario. Why?

Peter Power said “At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning”. This drill is well documented and you can go on to YouTube to see Peter Power’s interview. He made this statement on the day of 7/7 but in a recent BBC disinformation documentary about 7/7 he changed his story and said the drill he was conducting was only office based with 6 people. Obviously he was pressured into saying this to support the government’s version of events.

The way to carry off a False Flag Terrorist Attack is doing it under cover of running some Police, Military Drill, the real perpetrators are harder to identify or point out. They hide their finger prints within by carrying out the False Flag Attack at the same time, same place as running Police & Military Drills thus hiding out amongst 100's even thousands who are participating in the Drills

It is my belief and the belief of many other people that the four alleged suicide bombers were part of the Peter Power terror drills mentioned above. The 4 young Muslim men thought they were taking part in a drill. They were playing the part of 4 suicide bombers and they knew they had just fake bombs in their backpacks. Their instructions were to get a train from Luton to Kings Cross and to catch 3 certain trains from Kings Cross and one of them was to catch a certain London bus. But unknown to them MI5\Mossad agents had actually placed bombs underneath the three trains and on the Bus. As part of their drill the three men were to get on three separate trains and then the bombs would be detonated on the three trains and then obviously the three young Muslims would then be blamed. There would then be video surveillance captured of the four men walking through Kings Cross station and getting on the three separate trains and one leaving Kings Cross to get a bus. The public would then be presented with this video evidence to prove that the four men really did it. However there is one slight problem with this scenario, the three young Muslim men did not even get on the trains at Kings Cross and there is no video evidence of these men getting on the trains at King Cross that morning.

According to the official story, Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, and 18-year-old Hasib Hussain - left Leeds, West Yorkshire, in a rented car bound for Luton, Bedfordshire. However the witness at the petrol station where they stopped swears that only two people were in the car. This is believable because Sidique Khan’s wife was having complications with her pregnancy and they were booked in at the hospital for a scan on the 7th July. So it is believed that he did not go to London as part of the Drill because he wanted to stay with his wife. Khan then phoned their ‘contact’ (the person controlling their part in the terror drills) who realised that Khan would compromise the planned events of 7/7 if he were to stay alive to tell his version of events. So it was decided that Khan had to be eliminated. Probably the same men who were sent to eliminate Menezes later on, were sent to murder Sidique Khan sometime on the 6th. There were supposed to meet 19-year-old Germaine Lindsay, before heading from Luton to London by train.

One of them, the oldest; who would be considered the ring-leader of the group, because of his age; would have been asked to make a “suicide video” prior to 7/7/2005, being told it would form part of the training mock-terrorist exercise; in order to make the exercise, and possibly a film to be made of it, look as realistic as possible. He would obviously not have been told the details of the whole plan, until later, probably when he and the others arrived in Luton on the 7th of July 2005, to make absolutely certain that the scenario of the drill which would take place that day, could not be talked about by, or to, anyone. The second oldest would also be asked to make a similar video, as a back-up, for just in case anything went wrong, and/or the oldest pulled out of the drill before the 7th of July 2005. It should be noted that neither Mohammed Sidique Khan, nor Shehzad Tanweer, specify what their targets were, in their videos.

For the first year the government, the Police and the newspapers claimed that the Four had caught the 7.40 train from Luton. When they realized that the 7.40 from Luton to King Cross had been cancelled they then changed their story to having them board the 7.25 train because if they got any train later than this it would have got them to Kings Cross too late to catch their intended trains that they supposedly blew up.

"The four bombers had travelled together on the 7.40am train from Luton to King's Cross before going their different ways." Source: Telegraph

"Hasib Hussain, an 18-year-old from Leeds, is shown in a CCTV image mounting the stairs at Luton station before taking the 7.40am train to King's Cross." Source: The Times newspaper.

There is only 1 image of the alleged four bombers together and that is at Luton train station. This photo is timed at four seconds before 7.22am. But if this were the case, the men would have had just three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their return tickets and get to the platform, which was packed with commuters.

But in reality they had no proof that the four men were together at any train station that morning so what the government authorities did (possibly MI5) they produced a Photoshop fake image of the four men together but you can see it is a fake. Here is a link to the video which shows the fakery https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2euGR9f8w.

If the four young men really arrived together at Luton train station then show us the video evidence. They can’t show us the video evidence because they did not show up together.











Below are the faked photos.



Look at the fence above which is in front of his face. It was faked by the authorities to try and convince the public that these four men arrived together that morning.

Here is a copy of an email sent by the Department of Transport to an independent 7/7 researcher which gives the times that the 3 bombed trains left Kings Cross:

Subject: Re: train times on 7/7/05

Let me also apologise for the delay in responding to your query on the times of the trains that left King's Cross station on the morning of 7th July 2005.

I have been in touch with the British Transport Police and have managed to obtain the following information:

- the Eastbound Circle line train (204) left King's Cross at 08:35.
- the Westbound Circle line train (216) left King's Cross at 08:42
- the Piccadilly Line train south left King's Cross at 08:48

I trust the above is of use to you.

Vicky
Vicky Hutchinson
Transport Security Directorate
Department for Transport
Zone 5/8 Southside
105 Victoria Street
London



If the alleged terrorists missed the 07.40 train, they could not have got to London in time to catch the trains they allegedly bombed. Their next available train was 7.56 which is likely the train that they got which would have got them to Kings Cross about 8.42 (the first bomb went off at 8.50), then it is a 10 minute walk from the Kings Cross Thameslink to the main Kings Cross station and then you would have to buy your tickets and all this in rush hour.

On arriving at Kings Cross sometime after 9.00 a.m. they realized that bombs had gone off on trains and at that moment they realized that they had been set up as patsies so they panicked and went towards the Thames River to Canary Wharf where many offices of the news media were situated. Maybe they intended to give the media their side of the story before the Intelligent services (MI5) caught up with them.

The intelligent services probably used the CCTV to track them down to Canary Warf where two of them were assassinated outside the HSBC Bank HQ in Canada Square and one outside the Credit Suisse First Boston bank. Although this was not reported in the mainstream media there is plenty of evidence that two or three men were shot in Canary Wharf that morning.

A witness remembers a report on the radio about alleged bombers being shot:

I was in Kings Cross right after the Piccadilly line blast and there was no problem calling into work to tell my boss that I would be late [a propos of whether mobile phones were working]. I then went into cafe to wait for the hubbub to die down. Over the radio we discovered that it was more than one bomb.

Just over an hour and a half later, there was a report on Radio 5 that some of the bombers were shot by armed response units in the Docklands. When I got home that evening, the news reports said that all the bombers died in the explosions” “I heard it on the radio but when I got home and I sat in front of the T.V for the rest of that evening, it was not repeated. It was in the cafe I heard the news report”.

A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London. The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

The Danish news channel TV2 published this on July 7th 2005:

TV 2/NEWS have just spoken with Marianne Jorgensen who is employed by
the Access Flooring Company in London. She has learned through
co-workers in the company that two suspected suicide-bombers have been
shot and killed at Canary Wharf”.

They called one of our presidents and told him that they have witnessed
two men being shot – deliberately, by police or soldiers”, Marianne
Jorgensen told to TV 2/NEWS”.



GlobeAndMail.com A Massive Rush of Policemen

From the 18th floor of Canary Wharf in London, Canadian Brendan Spinks could see a massive rush of policemen outside the building Thursday after the city was rocked by terrorist attacks. The Internet in his office had just gone down when Mr. Spinks, an investment banker at HSBC, saw a flurry of police cars and yellow-vested men outside. Reports of attacks carried out by suicide bombers were rife, and in one unconfirmed incident police shot a suicide bomber outside the 42-floor banking tower…”

Lucy Hyslop, Senior Editor, Daily Telegraph,

Canary Wharf. “Canary Wharf, the tallest building in London and my office, was sealed off completely to the public and all routes in and out were secured. Office workers, some fearing another 9/11-style attack, decided to turn back and begin the long walk home. Rumours and misinformation were rife. I had one call from a friend reporting that two suicide bombers had been shot dead at Canary Wharf, another woman said her policeman husband had been sent to the area to wait just in case of further attacks.”



10th July, South London News

Suicide Bomber Neutralised in Canary Wharf, London

“On Thursday 7th July, a suspected suicide bomber was shot dead by police marksman outside Canary Wharf, the financial district of London. It is believed he was 'neutralized' outside the Credit Suisse First Boston bank. Police are 'probing'. The 'suicide bomber' is believed to have been part of a co-ordinated team of other suicide bombers. The alleged bomber was killed on the same day of the central London terror attacks.”

The number of reports, and the multiple nationalities of the reporters sending reports to different papers in different locations is consistent with shootings actually taken place at Canary Wharf.

The entire Wharf was ‘locked down’ and 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours. There is no doubt a serious incident took place at Canary Wharf on the morning of July 7th because these reports come from many different countries and sources. But this incident was not reported on the controlled mainstream media in the days after 7/7 because how can the alleged bombers blow up the trains if they died outside of Canary Wharf. The report about Canary Wharf did appear on BBC radio early on 7/7 but it was never repeated again.

If we have at least three of the four "suicide-bombers" shot dead at Canary Wharf, and we KNOW they weren't on the tube-trains that blew up, because the 07:40 AM train from Luton to King's Cross was cancelled that day and they could not have got to the Kings Cross trains before they left the platforms, then we have overwhelming proof that they did not blow the tube-trains up, and that the blowing up of the three tube-trains was an inside-job carried out by intelligent agencies such as Mossad and MI5 to make the public really believe there is a ‘war on terror’ perpetrated by the Muslims. Case closed.



The Bus

According to the official story after splitting up from the others at Kings Cross, Hasib Hussain dawdled around King’s Cross for a while, and then tried to ring each of his fellow bombers in turn, twice, between 8.58am and 9.19am. But why would he try to phone them if they were dead, having blew the trains and themselves up. But he would try to phone them if they were taking part in a terror drill.

At 09.00 AM a number 30 bus left Marble Arch on its return journey to Hackney Wick. It arrived at Euston Bus Station at 09.35 AM, but was then diverted from its normal route, into Tavistock Square, and stopped outside the medical offices of the BMA, where it was blown up, at 09.47 AM, as part of the terrorist exercise gone live.

The last picture of Hasib Hussain was taken at 9.22am, as he walked past the Burger King and then we are told he wandered around London for about one hour before getting on the route 91 bus and then the route 30 bus. While he was wandering around London looking for these buses they must have been hundreds of CCTV cameras which would have recorded him but no CCTV footage has been provided and no CCTV footage has been provided from the buses. There is no reliable record of who was on the bus or what happened; there were no photos of Hasib Hussain on the bus.

It is obvious why they don’t provide moving video images of the people on the bus and of possible video images of the alleged bombers getting on the trains at Kings Cross. They can’t provide these videos because the three young men did not get on the trains at Kings Cross and Habib Hussein was not on the number 30 bus that blew up in Tavistock Square.

Richard Jones was the only person on the number 30 bus that blew up who says that Habib Hussein was on the Bus. He gave an interview on camera straight away saying it was a ‘Muslim bomber’, perpetrators of a crime usually accuse someone else, to divert attention away from themselves as they did straight after 9/11. He says he was sat next to Hussein on the bus and he states that Hussein kept fidgeting with his rucksack. Would you really fidget with a rucksack if there was a bomb in it, no you wouldn’t. Richard Jones couldn’t even describe what Hussein looked like or what he was wearing correctly. Was Richard Jones actually part of the plot? The U.K.’s Sunday Mail on the 10th July 2005 reported that Jones served an apprenticeship at an explosives factory in Ayrshire.

Look at the white van below with the words Kingstar on the side. This company specializes in controlled demolition and Robotic Demolition. Were there men in this van who remotely detonated the bombs on the bus?

In an e mail (July 9th) from an employee of Stagecoach to the Prison Planet website the Stagecoach employee (driver) says “Last Saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different”.

Look at the yellow arrow on the image below. That is obviously a cut in the roof of the bus made by some sort of cutting tool. Bombs don’t blow roofs of in straight lines. My research leads me to the conclusion that this bus was taking out of use for a day while the CCTV was neutralised (see the Menezes story below) and cuts were placed onto the roof of the bus so that it would blow off for dramatic effect for the media.

The real perpetrators of this crime are psychopaths because they even played some type of sick joke by choosing a bus with this poster on the side, Outright Terror…Bold and Brilliant.

Hassib Hussein has been tried and wrongfully found guilty of blowing up the number 30 bus, by the government’s organized and controlled media machine, without a shred of real evidence. They claim to have found Hasib Hussain’s ID in Tavistock Square. However, they also claim that ID from another of the four, Mohammed Sidique Khan, was found in at least two, some reports say three, separate blast locations. He cannot possibly have been in two or all three locations at the same time, proving that these items were planted after the blasts. How could their IDs have survived suicide bomb-blasts?

Daniel Obachike saw people acting out their injuries and the provision of medical help near Tavistock Square after the bomb blast on 7th July. Within 15 seconds of the bomb blast, Obachike saw an actor covered with bandages, surrounded by cameras and helpers, being filmed as he was taken away from the scene. The person was filmed leaving before any ambulances or medical staff had arrived at Tavistock Square and images later appeared in press and TV reports. This suggests that the coverage was planned in advance

A witness, Marie Oates-Whitehead, aged 35, who worked at the BMA in Tavistock Square, and was hailed as a heroine for her actions during the London bombings, said she heard two explosions on the bus. The Police authorities deny that there was a second explosion on the bus. She was then mysteriously found dead in her flat five weeks later.



Witness Testimony

John McDonald was a passenger on the Edgware road train on the morning of 7/7 and testifies that “Just after the train left Edgware station, there was a small bang, and then there was a massive bang, followed by two smaller bangs. Then, there was an orange fireball. I then fell into one hole, and thought I was going to die, then was helped out, and then describes another big hole, also with someone slipping into it” Around that second big hole he came across, ‘the metal all around it was all jagged and bent up from the explosion’. Explosions under the Train would bend the metal up, explosions on a backpack inside the train would not bend the metal up.

Ray Whitehurst was the Edgware road train driver and he also seen a hole in the floor. When the train came to a halt he walked through the first carriage and then upon reaching the connecting carriage which joins the two carriages he came across a dead body “I realised that, if I tried jumping across him, there was a hole in the floor that I could see, and I was probably going to go down that hole”.

At the 7/7 Inquest detail’s where heard about the slow death of Daniel Brewster. One person looked under the train after he had died, and saw: ‘His legs just seemed to be very mangled up in the wreckage. You couldn’t really see his legs’. Again this evidence suggests he died because of an explosion that happened under the train and not in a backpack inside the train.

So witness testimony has said that 4 explosion occurred. How can a bomb in a backpack produce 4 explosions? We also have witness testimony that says there was 3 holes in 3 different locations in the second carriage were the bombs went off. It is a physical impossibility for a bomb in a backpack on someone’s back to have produced these 3 different holes. Also most of the injuries reported on the three trains were injuries to the lower limbs or having there lower limbs blown off which is entirely consistent with bombs going off underneath the train. Also 90% of the witnesses on the trains do not remember seeing young colored men with a backpack’s on their back.

Bruce Lait was a victim of the Aldgate Station bombing and described to the Cambridge Evening News how he and his partner were sitting nearest to the bomb when it detonated.





This is his testimony.

We’d been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now,” he said.

He and his partner Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been.

The policeman said ‘mind that hole, that’s where the bomb was’. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don’t remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag,” he said.

Below a picture from one of the train blasts which shows metal bent upwards which can only happen if bombs are under the trains.

For over an hour after the bombs had gone off on the trains it was reported as a power surge. Maybe bombs under the trains, were detonated by a calculated & engineered power surge. That is why reports of a power surge along with survivors' reports of an "electrical like discharge" before the explosions themselves, originated early on. Remember - the truth usually comes out in the first half an hour of an event like this one. Why would they do it like this? For the simple reason that in this manner, they could have utmost control over the exact time and location of the blasts, something which could not be achieved with timers, since something might go wrong, a train could be delayed for whatever reason and blow up in the wrong place, for example.



MI6 inside Information

A former MI6 agent received the following information from his former MI6 contacts. I can’t give his name for obvious reasons. The MI6 contacts claim the following about the London Bombings.

The bombs were planted into the bus several days before the 7/7 London bombings. When they went into the bus depot a few days before hand a trade union spokesman who was asked about this said he couldn’t understand who the security was. He didn’t recognise anybody. These were people who come into check the buses. They normally check the buses for things like suspension, braking systems and the security cameras. Instead of staying what is usually an hour or so these people were there for the entire day. When workers approached them and started making small talk they were basically ignored. So they had the feeling that these people were not regular security. They were MI5. They were there primarily to make sure the video camera went off at a certain time. Which is of course what happened. Isn’t it is amazing that on that day, this was similar to what happened with the cameras prior to the death of Princess Diana. All the security cameras that counted on 7/7, not the ones that didn’t count, the ones that really counted weren’t working. The security camera on that bus wasn’t working on that particular day. They planted the bombs inside the seats and under the floor of the bus. I know that the eye witness accounts of what happened were all at variance with one another. The BBC relied exclusively on a testimony given by a Scottish guy. The Scottish guy contradicted himself so many times and yet no one in the media asked him about these contradictory statements. He said in one report that he got off the front of the bus and in another report he said he left through the rear door. One report said he was the first out and another report he said was the last off the bus. So there appears to be a lot of confusion in terms of the report. The four Asian lads were they MI5 assets. They were stooges. They would just be a shadow team lured into London to be part of a covert programme of simulated attacks. They were paid to be in a certain place at a certain time to take part in a simulated attack. A company was running a simulated terror attack at the time. Those boys were part of that. They were told your backpacks represent explosive devices but of course they aren’t explosives. They were told this is just a dummy run. They were part of the dummy run. They stopped their car just outside of Luton and they were briefed by somebody. When they left Luton of course, they didn’t leave Luton at the time described because there was a cock up with train times. So whether they managed to get to London or not is an unknown because the video camera evidence has been shown to be faulty. There is a problem with the timing on some of the video footage”.



What Type of Explosives

The authorities couldn’t even agree what type of explosives were used on the trains.

On 12 July 2005, Superintendent Christophe Chaboud, chief of French anti-terrorism Coordination Unit who was in London assisting Scotland Yard with its investigation, confirmed to The Times that, “The nature of the explosives appears to be military, which is very worrying….the material used were not homemade but sophisticated military explosives”.

Again how could four young Muslims get access to sophisticated military explosives?

On 13th July it was stated that these were of ‘C4’ explosive….London explosives have military origin – [Science Daily. LONDON, July 13 (UPI)]: Forensic scientists told the newspaper the construction of the four devices detonated in London was very technically advanced, and unlike any instructions that can be found on the Internet.

Then the type of explosives used was changed to TATP. Then later it was changed to bombs made of black pepper and hydrogen peroxide which could not have caused the carnage of 7/7.

The reality is the truth never needs to be changed. I would suggest that Mr Chaboud’s version is the correct one as these are the explosives that MI5\Mossad would use.

Yet again the pathetic controlled mainstream media just repeats the governments version of events without any research what so ever and the masses then get ‘brainwashed’ into believing it.

If you want a more thorough investigation of 7/7 then you should watch John Hill’s Youtube video Ripple Effect 2 or Nick Kollestrom’s book ‘Terror on the Tube’ or you can take a look at his website terroronthetube.co.uk.



The Murder of Jean Charles De Menezes

Jean Charles De Menezes was a Brazilian man killed by officers of the London Metropolitan Police Service at Stockwell Station on the London Underground (July 22nd) after he was wrongly deemed to be a bomber. We know that Jean Charles De Menezes was a contract electrician and maybe he was killed because of what he saw or learned. He was not shot seven or eight or nine times in the head as a "mistake". They made sure he could never talk about what he saw or knew.

Jean Charles was an electrician and he either had something to do with the power surge at the train station or was one of a team of men called to take a bus out of service, the excuse was to assess CCTV, this was the same No 30 bus that later exploded in Tavistock Square on 7/7. While it was out of service the explosives were planted on the No. 30 bus and the CCTV was neutralised. Jean Charles realized he was part of something horrible, and was talking to friends and people about his suspicions. He knew he was being followed and was trying to escape the men who then killed him, so the decision was taken and rubber stamped by Cressida Dick and others to kill the electrician from Brazil. Cressida Dick was the female deputy assistant commissioner at the Metropolitan Police and senior officer in charge of the operation that killed Jean Charles.

Surveillance officers, including some from military intelligence, were watching Menezes’s flat in Tulse Hill London that morning, Officers followed Jean Charles onto two buses and down into Stockwell tube station, while other armed officers brandished their weapons as they made their way down to the platform, and at 10.06 on July 22 2005 Jean Charles sat down on a tube train in south London.

The question has to be asked if Menezes was such a threat to the public and had a bomb with him, why didn’t they arrest him on the bus or when he left his flat instead of waiting until he was near many more people on the London underground.

One police officer held him down while two others fired seven hollow tip bullets point blank into his head and one into his neck, three other bullets missed.

Rachel Wilson, who was sitting opposite Jean Charles, initially thought the plain clothes cops were lads “messing around”. She said, “Only when I saw blood, I realized it was not the case, I thought they were terrorists.”

The surveillance officers said they did not identify Jean Charles as a terror suspect before he was shot dead, the firearms officer who fired the shots, officer C12, said they did, those on the train said no warning was given.

Jean Charles had briefly run on the platform to escape his pursuers, several bulky men wearing, variously, a suit, jeans and a tracksuit, chased him, waving guns.

Cressida Dick insisted that none of the officers involved in the execution-style slaying had done anything wrong, members of military intelligence from the Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR) carried out the flawed surveillance of Jean Charles de Menezes. SRR ran death squads in Iraq, targeting intellectuals, fit young men, businessmen and supporters of the resistance to the Israeli/US-British occupation and exploitation of that country.

Photographs were altered to make Jean Charles look more like the suspected suicide bomber, and witnesses were intimidated in the four investigations into Jean Charles’ killing and still the truth was suppressed.

Rampaging police officers with the intent to kill gunned down an innocent man, yet no officer at any level has been either disciplined or prosecuted for involvement in the slaying, in fact the opposite has happened.

On 15 July 2005 the police said the shooting was necessary to stop hand movement, but Jean Charles was on the ground pinned down by several police when he was shot, so unable to move his hands. Surely the standard practice would be to shoot to injure, just put the man down then you can interrogate him, the only reason to shoot a man 7 times in the head is to totally silence him.



Israel’s Connection to 7/7

The Israeli embassy in London had been advised in advance of an impending bomb attack. Just before the blasts, Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was warned by his embassy not to attend an economic conference in London. Netanyahu was at the time staying at the Aldridge Hotel in Mayfair. Also attending this conference was Rudolph Giuliani, who was mayor of New York City at the time of the 9/11 attacks.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli Finance Minister, said that he was warned by Scotland Yard; not to leave his hotel-room, on the morning of 7/7/2005, before the first explosion was reported; implying that they had foreknowledge of the plan. Scotland Yard then quickly denied being the ones who provided the warning, but have not told us who did warn Netanyahu, if they did not. Two weeks later the head of the Israeli Mossad, General Meir Dagan, said that he had warned Benjamin Netanyahu at 08.40 AM, on 7/7/2005, ten minutes before the first blast occurred. How did he know what was going to happen in London, if Scotland Yard did not warn him? Did he wait, to warn Benjamin Netanyahu, until it was too late to warn the British people, so as not to spoil their evil plan? Was the London bombing a covert MI5 operation, or an Israeli Mossad operation, or a joint operation by both of them?

A former head of Mossad Efraim Halevi wrote an article that was printed in the Jerusalem Post on the 7th July 2005. This article was headed, ‘Rules of conflict for a world war:’

Part of the article said “The multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place yesterday on the London transportation system were the work of perpetrators who had an operational capacity of considerable scope. They have come a long way since the two attacks of the year 1998 against the American embassies in Nairobi and Dar-Es-Salaam, and the aircraft actions of September 11, 2001.”

The words above were written before the actual bombings took place in London. The article was supposed to be in the Jerusalem Post on the 8th of July that’s why it says ‘took place yesterday’. Also Halevi says that the explosions were simultaneous – a fact which only became evident some days later. Scotland Yard initially thought that the explosions were 45 minutes apart. He could he have known this information unless he was part of the plot.

Another anomaly may emerge in the fact that the perpetrators seem to have somehow escaped being filmed by London’s vast network of CCTV cameras - a remarkable feat when one considers that the average Londoner is caught on camera three hundred times a day, and certainly more evidence that these operations were carried out by sophisticated insiders.

Verint Systems was an Israeli company and it was in charge of the CCTV system at King Cross and also the CCTV on the buses. Clearly the organisation that carried out 7/7 had to control the CCTV at these locations because if they did not the company that did control the CCTV might say “hey look there is no bomber on the bus” or they might show the world that there was no evidence of the alleged bombers with rucksacks getting on the trains. So that is why they need to control the CCTV so they can withhold the video images from the media and the public. It is also interesting that the Israeli company ICTS controlled the CCTV at the three airports were the alleged hijacked planes took off on 9/11 and there is no video evidence of hijackers getting on the planes there either.

Britain has more CCTV cameras per person than any other country in the world. CCTV cameras are always working for those pesky parking fines but they claim that the cameras do not work, when there is a real crime being committed, by the people who control the cameras?

Clearly the statement above by Efraim Halevi also states that Mossad was behind the American embassies bombings in 1998, (which was blamed on Al Qaeda) and the events of 9/11.

Have a look at the Youtube video below. In the video Juval Aviv, an Israeli-American security consultant who has worked with Mossad has a slip of the tongue in which he says “it is easy to set up a truck bomb as we did in London” You would need to forward to the 2 minutes 10 second mark to hear him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4nmxJdddU&index=5&list=PL_l-j6P3f-wUA83zEVpLBea8tM2bhQIHp

The July 7, 2005 London bombing was an MI5-Mossad joint false flag operation to generate hatred toward the Muslim world for the benefit of the Zionist entity”, - Annie Machon, former intelligence officer for MI5, the UK Security Service



Why would the Government Plan 7/7

Why would Tony Blair kill innocent Londoners? The answer....is for the exact same reasons why Blair and Bush killed innocent Iraq’s. The Londoners and Iraq’s were all killed for basically the same reasons, power and control for the shadow government or for the Zionist Jews and Israel.

In 2003 up to 2 million people took to the streets to voice their opposition to military action against Iraq.  Hollywood actor Tim Robbins, also attending, told BBC News the crowds were "what democracy looks like".  If Mr Bush and Mr Blair ignored them "they are not rightful leaders of a democracy", he said.  They were many more marches against the war in Iraq in the months and years ahead.  Tony Blair kept insisting there was this War on Terror but no terrorist atrocity had struck Britain, not yet.  It supposedly struck New York in 2001 and the Spain train bombings in 2004.  Tony Blair and his government needed a terrorist atrocity to strike Britain to convince the public that there really was a War on Terror perpetrated by Muslims and he needed garner support for his war in Iraq.  7/7 was probably planned in 2003 by the intelligence services and possibly by the same organisation that planned and carried out the events of 9/11.  They then gave us some idea of what they planned with the Panorama documentary in 2004.  Tony Blair’s support for his War on Terror suddenly soared after the events of 7\7 and one in five British Muslims affirmed that either they or someone in their family had been abused or humiliated in public.  Muslims around the world were subjected to public insults in the wake of the bombings on 7/7.  These were the exact two aims that the perpetrators of this crime wanted to happen, support for the war on terror (so the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq could be sustained) and the demonizing of the Muslims just as it was after 9/11..

South Yorkshire Police’s Intelligent Analyst Tony Farrel was removed from his post for saying publically that the government was behind the 7/7 terrorist atrocity and that the mainstream media was complicit in hiding the truth about the events of 7/7. Tony Farrell should be commended for his courage in sacrificing his entire career for the truth.

Individuals who produced Internet documentaries about these questions, such as the author of 7/7: Ripple Effect 2, 60-year-old Anthony John Hill, has been targeted for character assassination by the media, and in particular the BBC. Hill was arrested merely for sending a copy of his DVD to a jury member after authorities accused him of perverting the course of justice.

The BBC is just a mouthpiece for the government and they go out of their way to uphold the government’s version of events. Shouldn’t the BBC give the truth to the people and not the lies since it is us that pay their license fee. How can it be the truth when there are so many lies, lack of evidence, witness statements which contradict the government’s version of events? The BBC is a disgrace to the people of the U.K.

Tony Blair said on the day of the explosions, that, “We know this was done in the name of Islam”, when there was no proof whatsoever of who had done it, therefore indicating he possibly had foreknowledge of the plan and who they intended to blame.

Was the London bombing a covert MI5 operation, or an Israeli Mossad operation, or a joint operation by both of them? The British people have the right to know.  One thing is certain 52 innocent people were murdered by these psychopaths and four young innocent Muslim men were framed for their murder as well as Brazilian Jean Charles De Menezes who was murdered because he knew too much.

The people have got to realise that these terror atrocities are carried out by our own governments and because they get away with it they will keep repeating it until the majority of the public realise that they have been lied to and protest against it. 



The Murder of Iraq Weapons Inspector Dr. David Kelly

We have seen with the murder of Jean De Menezes in London that nobody will get in the way of uncovering the war on terror or stopping the war in Iraq. Anyone who is a threat to these plans will be eliminated by the Illuminati’s intelligence agencies. Dr. David Kelly was one of those threats.

Dr David Kelly was a British scientist, who worked as a weapons inspector for the United Nations Special Commission (UNSCOM). He was renowned for his expertise in his field; over the course of his career, he developed an intricate understanding of Iraq’s weapons programmes. Thus, the government and secret services regularly sought his advice.

Kelly was a senior member of a United Nations inspection team in Iraq, Kelly's mission was to discover whether Saddam Hussein was hiding weapons of mass destruction - and to determine whether America and Britain would go to war.

Kelly came to public attention in July 2003 when an unauthorised discussion he had off the record with BBC journalist Andrew Gilligan about the British government's dossier on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was cited by Gilligan and led to a major controversy. Kelly's name became known to the media as Gilligan's source and he was called to appear on 15 July before a parliamentary Foreign Affairs Select Committee investigating the issues Gilligan had reported. Kelly was questioned aggressively about his actions. He was found dead two days later. Despite leaving no note for his wife or his beloved daughter, who was due to get married three months later, the government's Hutton Inquiry into his death concluded in 2004 that Kelly committed suicide. On the morning of his death Kelly had also booked a return ticket to Iraq in connection with his work.

After repeated calls for a full inquest into Kelly's death, the Labour government instead decided that official papers about the affair should be kept secret for an unprecedented 70 years. Why keep it hidden if they have nothing to hide?

Kelly was supposed to have killed himself by overdosing on painkillers and cutting his own wrists even though there was little blood found at the scene. Dr. Kelly worked with U.S. military interpreter Mai Pederson for 5 years and she said in an interview with the daily mail (UK) that “Kelly could not have killed himself by hacking into his wrist - because he could only move his arm with difficulty due to an old injury”. 'He couldn't even cut a steak,' says Pederson. She also rubbished claims he had taken 29 Co-Proxamol painkiller pills before cutting his wrists, saying he struggled to swallow pills. For Kelly suffered from 'unexplained dysphagia' - a syndrome that can make it almost impossible to swallow pills, while food and other substances are ingested without a problem. This has been confirmed by other friends. Pederson recalls offering him a pill for a headache which he refused, saying he couldn't swallow any pills and explaining he'd had the problem for years.

In 2010, a number of medical doctors went public disputing Dr. Kelly’s supposed suicide. They said that cutting the small ulnar artery would not have caused enough blood loss to kill Kelly. The blood evidence at the scene also didn’t add up. Only a very small amount of blood was found near his body and on his trousers. For blood loss to have killed him, he would’ve had to lose much more blood than this. The Hutton Inquiry added that an overdose of co-proxamol may have contributed to Kelly’s death. But the doctors who disputed the Inquiry’s findings argued that the amount of co-proxamol in Kelly’s body was not enough to have constituted a fatal dose.

Basically Kelly said that British government's dossier on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq had a lot of ‘spin’ added to it or was ‘sexed up’, basically it was a lie. They can’t let a former weapons inspector in Iraq get away with saying that so before he lets anymore information out he had to be silenced.

Alex Jones (infowars.com) had an interview with Michael Shrimpton, a UK national security lawyer and he said Dr Kelly had been murdered by a team of assassins and the charade of an apparent suicide was then played out to cover this up. Shrimpton went on to explain that his source from within the intelligence community knew David Kelly personally, and did not believe that he had committed suicide. After making their own enquiries, says Shrimpton, this source determined that Dr Kelly had not committed suicide, but rather had been assassinated.

The incision in Kelly's wrist was probably to conceal the injection of both Dextroprypoxythene, the active ingredient in Co-Proxamol, and Succinylcholine, a muscle relaxant, rather than as evidence of his bleeding to death, as highlighted by a group of six doctors in letters published in the British press. Shrimpton further agreed with the doctors by pointing out that Kelly only had one Co-Proxamol tablet in his body and that this was not sufficient to kill him.

According to Shrimpton, Kelly was murdered because he had been talking to the press and there was a fear of what else he might discuss with journalists. Furthermore, Kelly was due to return to Iraq and may have learned fresh information on that trip which Whitehall could not afford to trust him with.

Also in 2010, Boris Karpichkov, a former KGB agent, revealed that a MI5-linked intelligence officer told him that Kelly had been “exterminated” and his death made to look like a suicide.

It’s been rumoured that Dr. Kelly’s computers, seized by intelligence officers during his Foreign Affairs Select Committee questioning, contained a very sensitive book that Kelly had written. A book revealing lots of government-incriminating information about Kelly’s experiences with UK intelligence agencies. It’s alleged that his death was orchestrated to stop this book from coming out.



The Lies in the Destruction of Iraq

There is no doubt that these Jewish Zionist neocons were the ones who instigated the Iraq war. They wanted Iraq destroyed long before 9/11.

The three primary architects of the war in Iraq were Richard Perle (Defense Policy Board chairman), Paul Wolfowitz (Deputy Defense Secretary) and Douglas Feith (Undersecretary of Defense for Policy) — all neocon Jews and dual citizens of the U.S. and Israel

The neoconservatives of course were the main driving force behind the war. They initiated the idea of using force to topple Saddam in two letters written to President Clinton in early 1998. Over the next five years, and especially after 9/11, they pushed relentlessly for war against Iraq. No other group or institution in the United States was seriously committed to invading Iraq over that five year period. Indeed, there was significant opposition to invading Iraq, even after 9/11, within the State Department, the intelligence community and the Uniformed Military. The neoconservatives are, by their own admission, deeply committed to Israel. In fact, many of them are connected with key organizations in the Lobby like the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and the Washington Institute for Near East Policy”. John Mearsheimer, World Affairs Council of Oregon, U.S.A and below a link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htmO1Cyl73s

Paul Wolfowitz, exploited 9/11 to push for military action against Saddam Hussein’s regime. Colin Powell, in “Phase Two” of the 9/11 Commission Report, remarked that Wolfowitz argued that “Iraq was a problem that had to be dealt with.” He wanted to exploit 9/11 to answer the “Iraq problem.” What was this problem? How to get rid of Saddam’s regime. US Jews and the Israeli government foresaw “a domino effect, with Saddam’s fall followed by that of Israel’s other enemies: Arafat, Nasrallah, Assad, the ayatollah and maybe even Gadaffi.

Benjamin Netanyahu nagged the US government to attack Iraq for decades. In 1990, Netanyahu claimed that “everybody is threatened by Iraq.” In 1998, Netanyahu called on the Clinton Administration to attack Iraq. In 2002, Netanyahu exaggerated the threat of Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction and also claimed that overthrowing Saddam’s regime would create regional stability. These claims were untrue. As the world now knows, Iraq had no dangerous "weapons of mass destruction," and posed no threat to the US. Moreover, alarmist suggestions that the Baghdad regime was working with the al-Qaeda terror network likewise proved to be without foundation.

The crucial factor in President Bush's decision to attack was to help Israel. With support from Israel and America's Jewish-Zionist lobby, and prodded by Jewish "neo-conservatives" holding high-level positions in his administration, President Bush - who was already fervently committed to Israel - resolved to invade and subdue one of Israel's chief regional enemies.

There was no link between Saddam Hussein and 9/11. But that never mattered. All that had mattered was that US Jews and the State of Israel wanted Saddam gone. The 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq cost over two trillion dollars, led to the death of 1 million Iraqis, and cost the lives of over eight thousand US servicemen. Despite these costs, the grip of the Zionist lobby on the US government and a Zionist vision of the Middle East that still defines US foreign policy are intact.

Uri Avnery - an award-winning Israeli journalist and author, and a three-time member of Israel's parliament - sees the Iraq war as an expression of immense Jewish influence and power. In an essay written some weeks after the US invasion, he wrote:

"Who are the winners? They are the so-called neo-cons, or neo-conservatives. A compact group, almost all of whose members are Jewish. They hold the key positions in the Bush administration, as well as in the think-tanks that play an important role in formulating American policy and the ed-op pages of the influential newspapers... The immense influence of this largely Jewish group stems from its close alliance with the extreme right-wing Christian fundamentalists, who nowadays control Bush's Republican Party. Seemingly, all this is good for Israel. America controls the world, we control America. Never before have Jews exerted such an immense influence on the center of world power."

In Britain, a veteran member of Britain's House of Commons bluntly declared in May 2003 that Jews had taken control of America's foreign policy, and had succeeded in pushing the US into war. "A Jewish cabal have taken over the government in the United States and formed an unholy alliance with fundamentalist Christians," said Tam Dalyell, a Labour party deputy and the longest-serving House member. "There is far too much Jewish influence in the United States," he added.

Part of the 9/11 plan was to destroy Iraq on behalf of Israel. Iraq was partially weakened during the Gulf War of 1991 and with sanctions by the Western governments ever since.

Let us start with the lies about the Gulf War first.

Public opinion in the U.S.A was not yet ready to accept the idea of a military intervention against Iraq in 1991. In an attempt to sway public opinion against Iraq a huge Jewish lie was fed to the public. The willingness of the American people to go to war changed completely, however, on October 10, 1990, when a fifteen-year-old girl from Kuwait was introduced to Congress. This was all a Jewish plan to convince the Americans to go to war with Iraq. This girl, “Nayirah”, told Congress that she had been working as a volunteer in a hospital in Kuwait, and that there she had seen how Iraqi soldiers had taken little babies from their incubators and thrown them on the floor.

Television flashed her testimony around the world. It electrified opposition to Iraq's president, Saddam Hussein, who was now portrayed by U.S. president George Bush not only as "the Butcher of Baghdad" but – so much for old friends – "a tyrant worse than Hitler."

It just goes to shows yet again how pathetic the media is, and how controlled it is.

Bush quoted Nayirah at every opportunity. Six times in one month he referred to "312 premature babies at Kuwait City's maternity hospital who died after Iraqi soldiers stole their incubators and left the infants on the floor and of "babies pulled from incubators and scattered like firewood across the floor." Bush used Nayirah's testimony to lambaste Senate Democrats still supporting "only" sanctions against Iraq – the blockade of trade which alone would cause hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to die of hunger and disease.

Nayirah, though, was no normal eyewitness. She was the daughter of one Saud Nasir Al-Sabah, Kuwait's ambassador to the United States. A few key Congressional leaders and reporters knew who Nayirah was, but none of them thought of sharing that minor detail with the media or the public.

Shortly afterward, it became clear that the girl had lied to Congress under an assumed name. Everything Nayirah said, as it turned out, was a lie. There were, in actuality, only a handful of incubators in all of Kuwait, certainly not the "hundreds" she claimed. According to Dr. Mohammed Matar, director of Kuwait's primary care system, and his wife, Dr. Fayeza Youssef, who ran the obstetrics unit at the maternity hospital, there were few if any babies in the incubators at the time of the Iraqi invasion. Nayirah's charges, they said, were totally false. Subsequent investigations, including one by Amnesty International, found no evidence for the incubator claims.

It is likely that Nayirah was not even in Kuwait, let alone at the hospital, at that time; the Kuwaiti aristocracy and their families had fled the country weeks before the anticipated invasion.

As invasions go, Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was relatively bloodless. Despite the heart-rending testimonies TV viewers in the U.S. were subjected to night after night, fewer than 200 Kuwaitis were killed. If you compare that to the estimated 7,500 Panamanians deaths with the U.S invasion of Panama the year before.

The Nayirah incubator lie was arranged by Hill & Knowlton, a public relations firm hired to rally the U.S. populace behind Bush's policy of going to war. The satellite photos that revealed that Iraq had troops poised to strike Saudi Arabia was also fabricated by the PR firm Hill & Knowlton. The Pentagon announced in September 1990 that Iraq was massing hundreds of thousands of troops of its border with Saudi Arabia. But when the St. Petersburg Times in Florida decided to look for the evidence and bought commercial satellite images of the area, they found nothing. "That [Iraqi build-up] was the whole justification for Bush sending troops in there, and it just didn't exist," says Jean Heller, the reporter who broke the story.

In 1991, the United States unleashed a bombing campaign of staggering proportions against Iraq: 120,000 sorties were launched and 265,000 bombs dropped.

Many of the bombs were coated with depleted uranium. On the Iraqi side, more than 150,000 civilians and as many soldiers died. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers, although running away or towards the American soldiers while waving white flags were killed with Napalm. Even after Iraq on February 28, 1991, signed the United Nations resolution thousands of Iraqi civilians on their way to the interior of Iraq, continued to be killed by the U.S. Air Force. Many of those killed while fleeing Kuwait were not Iraqi soldiers, but Palestinians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Filipinos and other imported labourers.

The indiscriminate bombing of tens of thousands of Iraqi troops and civilians retreating from Kuwait is one of the most heinous war crimes in history.

These are the two Kuwaiti roadways, littered with remains of 2,000 mangled Iraqi military vehicles, and the charred and dismembered bodies of tens of thousands of Iraqi soldiers, who were withdrawing from Kuwait on February 26th and 27th 1991 in compliance with UN resolutions. Baghdad radio announced that Iraq’s Foreign Minister had accepted the Soviet cease-fire proposal and had issued the order for all Iraqi troops to withdraw to positions held before August 2, 1990 in compliance with UN Resolution 660. But George Bush ignored this and US planes trapped the long convoys by disabling vehicles in the front, and at the rear, and then pounded the resulting traffic jams for hours.

The forty two day carpet bombing against a country of just twenty five million people, with a youthful, conscript army, with half the population under sixteen, and no air force was nothing more than genocide. The country was denied all normality: trade, aid, telecommunications, power, sanitation, water repairs, seeds, foods, pharmaceuticals, and medical equipment. Within twenty four hours, most was destroyed. The electricity went off within two hours, leaving patients on life support machines and vital equipment, babies in incubators, or those on oxygen to die.

Refrigerators defrosted, all medicine needing refrigeration, blood banks and vital saline solutions for the injured were destroyed. Iraq was thus cut off from the world. Iraqis throughout the world had no way of knowing if their families, friends, were dead or alive. Radio and television stations across Iraq were blitzed so no warnings to the people could be given. Hospitals, health clinics, schools and kindergartens were bombed, chicken farms bombed, flocks of sheep and goats, broadly half of all buffalo were killed, dairy farms obliterated. Pharmaceutical factories were bombed, the medical syringe factory was destroyed. Crops, food processing factories reduced to rubble.

Five times more explosive power was dropped on Iraq than on Hiroshima in World War 2. The ‘inhuman acts’, committed against the Iraqi people in 1991 constitute war crimes in which no one was brought to justice.

For years the United States, with the backing of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, imposed numerous embargos on the Iraqi people, accompanied by daily bombardments. More than ten years after the end of the war the U.S. and Great Britain continued to bomb Iraq daily. At the same time the economic sanctions, imposed by the United Nations on the initiative of the United States, caused the deaths of a million Iraqis, mainly the elderly, poor and the children. The World Health Organization (WHO) assumes that since the embargos were first imposed, 800,000 Iraqi children have died and a third of those who managed to survive were underweight and died of malnutrition. How dare President Trump then stand up in 2016 and say President Assad of Syria is killing children with chemical weapons in Syria (another lie), it boggles the mind.

Documents from the U.S. Army show that nearly one million projectiles used against Iraq contained 315 tons of depleted uranium. This amount of depleted uranium has caused an enormous growth in the number of cancer patients and deformed children in Iraq.

Ten years after the Gulf War, over 90,000 U.S. soldiers are ill. The main suspect is ammunition with depleted uranium.

The illegality of the Iraq War has been thoroughly well documented, perhaps better than any other illegal war in history, but as it often is with state crimes: those who planned it and those who implemented the violence will rarely be held accountable.

Under international law, a state is only allowed to use force against a sovereign nation if it has attacked first. Before any actions are undertaken, the consent of the United Nations Security Council is a necessity. The US never got the Security Council‘s approval for the Iraq War.

In 2002, well before the initiation of the war, a group of 317 law teachers from 87 law schools located in the US declared in an open statement that a war against Iraq would not only be a breach of international law, but also violate the American constitution; they, in the strongest terms, protested “the Bush administration‘s illegal plan to conduct a war against Iraq,” and argued that “President Bush maintains that Iraq‘s ‘decade of defiance‘ of United Nations resolutions justifies a war against Iraq. But the President ignores the fact that a US war, unleashed without the approval of the UN Security Council

In 2004, Kofi Annan, former United Nations Secretary-General, spoke about the U.S. led invasion of Iraq: “I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and the UN Charter point of view, it was illegal.

Even UN‘s former chief weapons inspector Hans Blix has stated that “all in all, we carried out about 700 inspections at different 500 sites and, in no case, did we find any weapons of mass destruction,” and “I am of the firm view that it was an illegal war.

The British inquiry into the war, which became known as the Chilcot Inquiry, concluded that Iraq did not pose an imminent threat, military action was unnecessary, and it was also concluded that the UK government had undermined the authority of the United Nations Security Council.

Again these facts show that it is the controlled mainstream media that gives out the ‘fake news’ to support the government’s agenda which is the Rothschild Zionist’s agenda. This was the first attempt to destroy Iraq but they didn’t get the support needed to send ground troops into Iraq. Another huge lie would need to be planned in order for the Rothschild Zionists to destroy Iraq fully. This would come 11 years later with the Zionist inspired events of 9/11. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and yet Bush and Blair falsely convinced the American and British people that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction which we now know was a lie which even the Chilcot report says. The Chilcot inquiry found that Tony Blair deliberately exaggerated the threat posed by the Iraqi regime as he sought to make the case for military action to MPs and the public in the build up to the invasion in 2002 and 2003. That is why they murdered Iraqi weapons inspector Dr David Kelly because he said Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction.

Yet again mostly American soldiers were sent to destroy Iraq in 2003 and remove Saddam Hussein. In February 2003, the U.S. would, again, conduct a blistering “shock and awe” campaign and, by mid-April, Iraq had been subjected to 41,000 sorties and 27,000 bombs dropped.

UN figures show that 1.7 million Iraqi civilians died due to the West’s brutal sanctions, half of whom were children. This means that in Iraq alone, the US-led war from 1991 to 2003 killed 1.9 million Iraqis; then from 2003 onwards around 1 million: totalling just under 3 million Iraqis dead over two decades. Then in Libya (2011) and Syria (2016) the U.S and British governments claims that Gaddafi and Assad are killing their own people so we must go to help them and bomb them and yet they have just killed 3 million in Iraq.

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have cost America over 5 trillion dollars. Which will all go into the Rothschild bankers pockets.

Just to show how inhumane these psychopaths are the U.S. secretary of state Madeleine Albright (Jewish) said on T.V in May 1996 that the "price" of causing the deaths of half a million Iraqi children due to UN sanctions which Washington refused to lift had "been worth it." Albright’s shocking response provides “proof positive of the genocidal intent by the U.S. government against Iraq” under the Genocide Convention.

9/11 was designed to commence the Israeli Oded Yinon Plan. The Oded Yinon plan is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states. Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.” - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

This same formula for demonising leaders with lies and destroying countries would continue with Libya, Syria and then they will try their best to destroy Iran. Any country that is not subservient to Israel in the Middle East will be destroyed. The only stumbling block to stop this madness is President Putin and Russia who really has been the saviour of Syria at the moment.

It does not matter who is in charge of these countries whether that is Bush\Obama or Blair\Cameron in the UK because Obama and Cameron were behind the destruction of Libya and Syria. They just followed on from what Bush and Blair were doing which was destroying enemies of Israel.

The two real reasons that the Western powers (Illuminati controls them) wanted to remove Gaddafi were:

1. The reason they were able to give interest free loans to its people was that Libya had its own bank and they did not have a Cabal\Rothschild bank running the national economy.

2. Gaddafi had a plan to establish a gold-backed currency in Africa and this would not be allowed by the Illuminati as this would bring an end to their banking control if other countries followed. I go into the destruction of Libya in more detail in my book ‘The 9/11 Deception and False Flag Terror’. Just a reminder of the number of human beings that have been killed in Libya because of the western governments, 500,000.

In November 2000 Saddam Hussein of Iraq decreed that all oil payments would in future be made in euros, as he did not wish to deal “in the currency of the enemy”. As has already been proven, the possession of weapons of mass destruction pretext was a deliberately concocted hoax and it was this currency decision, which cost Saddam Hussein his life and the destruction of his country. In similar circumstances Gaddafi announced in 2010 the creation of the gold dinar as a replacement for the settlement of all foreign transactions in a proposed region of over 200 million people. Libya at that time possessed 144 tons of gold. What was intended was not a return to the gold standard per se, but a new unit of account with oil exports and other resources being paid for in gold dinars. Gaddafi crossed a red line and paid the ultimate price. Since 2007 Iran has stipulated that payments be made in euro currency. On 17 February 2008 the Iranian Oil Bourse for trading in petroleum, petrochemicals and gas using primarily the euro, Iranian rial and a basket of non-US currencies was established. The first oil shipments under the new system were sold through this market in July 2011. This event must be deemed as one of the prime causes for the constant Israeli and American threats to annihilate Iran” - From Stephen Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

Ex UK PM David Cameron was just another puppet who did what he was told (destroy Libya, remove Gaddafi) by the Jewish Cabal that runs most of this world. Hilary Clinton and her husband are also part of this clique that are servants to the Illuminati. Clinton was filmed clapping her hands and laughing at the news of Muammar Gaddafi’s murder in 2011. What did she say about Gaddafi “We came, we saw him, we got him”.

In an interview with the French TV station LCP, former French minister for Foreign Affairs Roland Dumas said:

‘’I’m going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria. This was in Britain not in America. Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria. They even asked me, although I was no longer minister for foreign affairs, if I would like to participate. Naturally, I refused, I said I’m French, that doesn’t interest me.’’ ‘’This operation goes way back. It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance. Consequently, everything that moves in the region- and I have this from the former Israeli prime minister who told me ‘we’ll try to get on with our neighbours but those who don’t agree with us will be destroyed”.

Yes but Israel or the Jewish Zionists will not destroy the countries themselves, they will get countries that they control the USA, Britain and France to do it for them.

When a terrorist atrocity occurs in the western world such Paris, Belgium or Manchester and maybe ten or twenty people die it is in the media non-stop but compare these deaths to the number of Muslim civilian deaths in Iraq, Libya, Palestine and Syria, over 4 million Muslims have died at the hands of the western world in the Middle East since the Gulf War in 1990.



Syria, Russia and the Gas war.

The real aim of the Empire of Evil (USA, U.K, Israel and NATO) is to topple Iran and install puppet leaders in Syria and Iran (just like they did in Iraq and Libya), puppet leaders in which they control. But first they have to destroy Iran’s main ally in the Middle East which is Syria. Now they have to do this with a proxy war which means they can’t attack Syria themselves for no reason so they fund, train and arm mercenaries, rebels to attack Syria for them. Most of these rebels are the ones who helped to remove Gaddafi in Libya they then moved on to Syria to continue their slaughter and they became Isis\Isil. Isis then steal’s Iraqi and Syrian oil and then Turkey illegally buy’s this oil and transports it across the border to Turkey. This is a country that wants to join the European Union. The EU now has to pay Turkey a few billion euros so that it will stop sending migrants through Turkey and into Europe. Another part of this payment is Turkish citizens (80 million) will be allowed to visit Europe visa free from July 2016 and stay for 90 days.

One of the few countries that have tried to help the official Syria Government has been Russia and Putin because he is not controlled by the Illuminati that rules the western world. That is why the western media (controlled by the Cabal) try to demonise Putin as much as they can. For helping Syria, Israel shot down the Russian Passenger jet over Egypt in 2015 and the Cabal also shot down the passenger jet over the Ukraine and tried to blame it on Russia. Even the Syrian peace deal of September 2016 which was co-ordinated by Russia and the USA was broken by US-led air strike on the Syrian army base near Deir Ezzor which was just murderous sabotage.

One of the main reasons in Russia’s decision to enter the Syrian war on the call of Syrian President Bashar al Assad on September 30, 2015 is also strategically and geopolitically tied to the entire issue of the future supplies of European Union natural gas. The 28 member countries of the European Union today are the world’s largest natural gas import market. Only 35% of the European Union’s gas demand is met by domestic production, with the rest imported mainly from Russia (40%), Norway (30%), Algeria (13%) and 8% from Qatar. By 2025, the EU is expected to be importing over 80% of its natural gas. In 2009 American backed Qatar Proposed to Assad a gas pipeline to the EU through Syria and Turkey. But President Bashar al Assad refused to give permission for the pipeline to go through his territory and instead he backed an Iran pipeline. These plans apparently had Russia’s blessing, possibly because it could exert more influence over Iran, which, unlike Qatar, did not host a US air base.

In July, 2011 Assad along with the leaders of Iran and Iraq announced they were planning an alternative to the Qatar-Syria-Turkey EU gas pipeline bringing natural gas from South Pars, the Iranian side of the same giant field as Qatar. The U.S. then gave the green light to Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey to back regime change in Damascus with a funded and armed proxy army called Isis. If they could remove Assad and install a puppet leader in Syria Qatar could then run this gas pipeline through Syria to the EU which would then be a big threat to Russia supplying gas to the EU.

Assad signed off on the Iran plan in 2012 and it was due to be completed in 2016 but it was ultimately delayed because of the Arab Spring and the civil war.

Many countries supporting or opposing the war against Assad have links to these pipeline plans.

Major Rob Taylor, an instructor at the US Army’s Command and General Staff College wrote “Viewed through a geopolitical and economic lens, the conflict in Syria is not a civil war, but the result of larger international players positioning themselves on the geopolitical chessboard in preparation for the opening of the pipeline,” he noted.



Syria and the White Helmets

A volunteer rescue service in Syria, also known as the White Helmets, won the Right Livelihood Award in 2016. The White Helmets were recognized for "outstanding bravery, compassion and humanitarian engagement in rescuing civilians".

However evidence suggest that the ‘White Helmets’ are actors and terrorists with white hats and were funded by the Western governments to help undermine and delegitimize the Syrian government on behalf of Zionism and Israel.

Vanessa Beeley is an independent investigative journalist, writer and photographer based in France. She spent many months in Syria in 2016\17 in which she took an investigation into the organization known as the White Helmets. She had this to say about this bogus award.

My conclusion, after my eighteen-month long analysis and research into this organization is that they are a US and UK Foreign Office construct, funded and equipped by nations that have a proven vested interest in their stated policy of regime change in Syria & a clear geopolitical agenda in the region. The White Helmets claim to be neutral and ‘non-aligned,’ yet they actively promote and lobby for US/NATO state intervention, including a ‘No Fly Zone’ which violates Syrian sovereignty. The majority of legal scholars agree that enforcing a No Fly Zone is construed as an act of war. This is in direct violation of the fundamental principles which underpin authentic humanitarian work and certainly not deserving of the Rights Livelihood Award. I respectfully request that the members of the Rights Livelihood Award committee review their award of this prestigious award to the organization known as the White Helmets. The White Helmets are embedded exclusively in areas of Syria occupied by listed terrorist organizations including Nusra Front and ISIS, along with various associated ‘moderate rebels’ such as Ahrar al Sham and Nour Al Din Zinki. All these groups are responsible for carrying out ethnic cleansing operations and mass executions of the Syrian people. Nour Al Din Zinki was recently videoed beheading 12 year-old Palestinian child, Abdullah Issa. Like the White Helmets, all of these terrorist factions receive funding, training, equipment and support from the United States and its Coalition partners. A fact that is extensively documented”, Vanessa Beeley.

Beeley also states that:

  1. There is video and photographic evidence available that clearly shows the White Helmets participating in Nusra Front operations in the areas occupied or taken over by this organization.

  2. The White Helmets are embedded exclusively in areas of Syria occupied by listed terrorist organizations including Nusra Front and ISIS.

  3. The White Helmets have been filmed “clearing up” after a Nusra Front execution of a civilian prisoner in Northern Aleppo.

  4. Various other White Helmet operatives have posted videos of the torture and execution of Syrian Arab Army prisoners to their social media pages with celebratory comments.

  5. The leader of the White Helmets, Raed Saleh, was deported from Dulles Airport in the US, April 2016.

  6. The White Helmets are also referred to as the ‘Syria Civil Defence.’ However, there is an existing Syria Civil Defence. The REAL Syria Civil Defence was established in Syria in 1953. The REAL Syria Civil Defense do operate in both terrorist and government held areas, they operate with equipment that has been decimated by the war & sanctions and they do not receive up to $150 m in funding from the US, UK and EU states.

  7. On multiple occasions, the White Helmets have been exposed staging rescue scenes for both photo and video, recycling images of children and incidents from the conflict in Syria, to support their narrative, editing video which misrepresents the scene in question, using images from a previous incident or even fake images altogether. There are many documented instances of this. Real heroes don't broadcast themselves "saving" others.

Beeley continued “From all the information that we’ve received they are acting as terrorist support group,” she added, “in the sense of bringing equipment, arms, even funding, into Syria.”

Beeley emphasized that the White Helmets were “formed by a British [consultant] James Le Mesurier, in 2013. They are trained by him. He has a background in private security work, including connection back to Blackwater, which is one of the best known private security firms that was used by the CIA… as an outreach assassination organization.”

“They’re not trained in Syria,” she added. “They’re trained in Gaziantep in Turkey; and then they’re implanted into areas like east Aleppo, areas that are under heavy conflict.”

The full link from Vanessa Beeley can be seen at: http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/10/02/the-white-helmets-campaign-for-war-not-peace-rla-and-nobel-peace-prize-nomination-should-be-retracted.

Conservative estimates put White Helmets funding at over $150 million so far, which is far more than any real NGO would ever require in a decade, much less 3 years.

Here’s one breakdown of officially disclosed White Helmets funding, as of October 2016. As you can see most of the funding comes from the U.S.A and the U.K.

Boris Johnson, UK Foreign Secretary has sung the praises of the White Helmet on more than one occasion. Johnson has funded them an estimated £65 million in NON-Humanitarian aid, as part of the £1bn “secret” Conflit, Stability and Security Fund. Johnson and the UK government, the UK corporate media & NATO aligned NGOs have promoted, supported, funded and iconized the White Helmets to an unprecedented level. Boris Johnson as Mayor of London was responsible for forcing through severe cuts within the London Fire Service. Cuts that have quite possibly resulted in an increase in deaths from fire related incidents across London since those cutbacks started to seriously affect the ability of the Fire Service to respond and react to emergencies. Without a doubt, and based on the testimony of the firefighters themselves, those same cuts, enforced by Boris Johnson, contributed directly to the huge loss of life during the Grenfell Tower tragedy. The question must be asked of Boris Johnson. How does he justify £65m expenditure on the White Helmets, an organization in Syria that is systematically participating in atrocities against the Syrian people and working alongside Al Qaeda & other terrorist organizations, while making savage cutbacks to the Fire Service in the UK, thus reducing their ability to save the lives of UK civilians in tragic and horrifying circumstances such as the Grenfell Tower blaze?”Vanessa Beeley, 21stcenturywire.com.

This video https://youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ shows the White Helmets’ headquarters is right opposite that of Jabat Al-Nusra (Al Qaeda) in East Aleppo, across from the M10 Hospital the lying regime change media told us had been destroyed hundreds of times. That hospital was held by the White Helmets to treat their wounded and to fire mortars into governments held areas. Following the liberation of East Aleppo by the Syrian Arab Army and Russian military, independent journalist Pierre le Corf has filmed the aforementioned buildings along with the stocks of medicines provided by the international community, including UNICEF which were used to treat terrorists only – to patch them up so they could continue to imprison, kill, torture and even behead citizens.

People like Eva Karene Bartlett Vanessa Beeley Andrew Ashdown Tim Anderson John Mesler, Lizzie Phelan and of course Pierre le Corf have been to Syria, to Aleppo and in many cases risked their lives to investigate what was really happening there, to speak to Syrian citizens, but the public prefers to believe fat, lazy mainstream media pundits (BBC, CNN, ABC) who advocate for terrorists. Jon Snow, Krishnan Guru-Murphy, Lyse Doucet, Ian Pannell, Cathy Newman, should be tried in the court of public opinion for lack of due diligence in investigating the authenticity of reports they disseminate and a deliberate campaign to vilify yet another non-aligned government and its officials in line with a regime change propaganda objective.” - Sheila Coombes of Frome Stop War.

In reality the White Helmets is a project created by the UK and USA. Training of civilians in Turkey has been overseen by former British military officer and current contractor, James Le Mesurier. Promotion of the program is done by “The Syria Campaign” supported by the foundation of billionaire Ayman Asfari. The White Helmets is clearly a public relations project which has received glowing publicity from HuffPo to Nicholas Kristof at the NYT. White Helmets have been heavily promoted by the U.S. Institute of Peace (U.S.IP) whose leader began the press conference by declaring “U.S.IP has been working for the Syrian Revolution from the beginning.” - Rick Sterling, founding member of Syria Solidarity Movement.

The White Helmets, directed by Orlando von Einsiedel and Joanna Natasegara, took home an Academy Award for best documentary short which was shown on Netflix.

The fact that a documentary about The White Helmets received an Oscar Award simply confirms what a glorious bubble the entertainment industry resides in, and how easy it is these days for a documentary film to be used for the purposes of propaganda (lies) and made to reinforce a mainly US-UK foreign policy project. To Hollywood, it’s a feel good documentary, designed to make us feel good about a dirty war in Syria. But this is a level of distortion and spin that would make even Joseph Goebbels’ head spin. The footage was provided by a terrorist-affiliated NGO based in Turkey, operating in Syria, and who is primarily funded by the US State Dept, the British Foreign Office, the Netherlands, and other NATO member and Gulf states to the tune of over $150 million and whose chief remit is producing US-led Coalition propaganda images for mass media consumption” - Patrick Henningsen, 21st Century Wire.

In order to justify the war in Syria, a narrative has to be constructed and maintained. This requires a relentless negative public relations campaign demonizing the Syrian government and all of its agencies. The following talking points are therefore reinforced in the short Netflix movie:

  • Syria’s peaceful ‘Arab Spring’ uprising happened in 2011, and was violently squashed by the government.

  • Assad is a brutal dictator, and is illegitimate.

  • The Syrian government and its armed forces are deliberately killing their own people.

  • The US-NATO and Gulf-backed armed ‘rebel’ opposition is legitimate.

  • Syrian and Russian Airforce are only killing civilians, and not militant and terrorists.

  • Terrorists do not exist in Syria, only “moderate rebels” and Syrians ‘fighting for freedom’.

  • Therefore, Assad must be removed from power and replaced with a US-approved government.



Watch the videos below which proves that the ‘White Helmets’ where not in Syria to help the civilians as claimed but were there to help the terror organization’s such as Al-Nusra when the Nusra fighters got injured

https://youtu.be/OBkn78q_t_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1906&v=lC7ZxdFzdzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=177&v=Jq4LEIO740A



Another group which has been exposed as a fraudulent, propaganda Western backed group is the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is quoted as though it were the most authoritative source of information to be found in Syria. Such “luminaries” as the Huffington Post, VICE, Reuters, CNN, Fox and nearly all of the mainstream media have been caught citing this website precisely, without so much as questioning the reliability of this singular source.

Abdel Rahman is the “director” of the SOHR, though it is quite uncertain if he actually has anyone to “direct” as nobody else is known to work for/with him. Most people expected this SOHR to be working within Syria but unbelievably we now know he works from his two-bedroom Coventry home in the UK; this is why you keep seeing the Mainstream media call him a “London-based monitoring group“. It’s quite funny, really, calling this one man a “London-based monitoring group” in the same vein as The Red Cross. How can he possibly know what is really happening in Syria from Coventry?

One could not fathom a more unreliable, compromised, biased source of information, yet for the past two years, his "Observatory" has served as the sole source of information for the endless torrent of propaganda emanating from the Western media. Perhaps worst of all, is that the United Nations uses this compromised, absurdly overt source of propaganda as the basis for its various reports - at least, that is what the New York Times now claims in their recent article, "A Very Busy Man behind the Syrian Civil War’s Casualty Count."

Abdul Rahman has direct access to the Foreign Secretary William Hague, who he has been documented meeting in person on multiple occasions at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in London. The NYT in fact reveals that it was the British government that first relocated Abdul Rahman to Coventry, England after he fled Syria over a decade ago because of his anti-government activities. Abdul Rahman is not a "human rights activist." He is a paid propagandist for the Western governments.

As you can see what you are fed in the western media by the same old ‘fake news’ propagandists the BBC, ITV, CNN, ABC etc. are lies just like they were about 9/11 and 7/7, the war on terror and now Syria which is all for the cause of Zionism. As noted earlier all these lying media outlets are Jewish owned.

The question is why would Britain and the USA want to remove Assad in Syria who is thousands of miles away. What could it possibly benefit them? They do it because the hidden hand that controls these countries has a vested interest in removing Assad in Syria and that hidden hand is the Rothschild Zionists and Israel. The Zionists main aim is to destroy Iran but they can’t do that if Iran’s main allies in the region Syria, Lebanon and Yemen are still functioning to support Iran, so they are trying to destroy the allies of Iran first with only Russia prepared to stop them. I say well done President Putin, one of the best leaders in the world today.



Ukraine

The overthrow of the legally elected government of Ukraine was not only supported by U.S. and EU governments — much of it was actually planned by them,” former congressman Dr. Ron Paul said.

The U.S. State Department played a vital role in the violence and chaos underway in Ukraine but was also complicit in creating the coup that ousted Ukraine’s democratically elected President Viktor Yanuyovch.

The U.S. intelligence agencies alleged that Russia personally directed efforts to intervene in the U.S. election process by hacking the Democratic Party system which had classified Hillary Clinton presidential election data but isn’t that a bit hypercritical when it is well known that Victoria Nuland was behind the Ukraine regime change and she was the official spokesperson and assistant secretary to Hillary Clinton.

Victoria Nuland (Jewish) is the wife of Robert Kagan (Jewish Zionist Neocon). Robert Kagan is co-founder with William Kristol (Jewish Zionist Neocon) of the Project for the New American Century which advocates for total U.S global military domination which means Rothschild Jewish Zionist domination because they control the U.S.A. Kagan was a prominent supporter of the war against Iraq and he also supports the campaign against Iran.

Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs “Toria” Nuland was the “mastermind” behind the Feb. 22, 2014 “regime change” in Ukraine, plotting the overthrow of the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych while convincing the ever-gullible U.S. mainstream media that the coup wasn’t really a coup but a victory for “democracy, “In Ukraine, Nuland and her neocon and liberal-interventionist friends saw the chance to poke Putin in the eye by encouraging violent protests to overthrow Russia-friendly President Yanukovych and put in place a new regime hostile to Moscow. ” media columnist Robert Perry

US President Barack Obama’s 2015 interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakiria revealed the United States’ involvement in the Ukrainian crisis.

Obama’s statement is reiterating something that the world public opinion already knew — the US was involved in the coup of ex-Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych from the start”. Independent researcher and writer Timothy Alexander.

In his weekly column posted Sunday, Dr. Ron Paul blamed western interventionism for the death and destruction in Ukraine’s ongoing civil war.

Looking back at the events that led to the overthrow it is clear that without foreign intervention Ukraine would not be in its current, seemingly hopeless situation,” he wrote. “By the end of 2013 [before the coup], Ukraine’s economy was in ruins. The government was desperate for an economic bailout and then-president Yanukovych first looked west to the U.S. and EU before deciding to accept an offer of help from Russia.”

That led to division within the country, but as Dr. Paul states, if it wasn’t for western intervention, the problem may have solved itself eventually instead of escalating into a full-blown civil war.

The protests at the end of 2013 grew more dramatic and violent and soon a steady stream of U.S. and EU politicians were openly participating, as protesters called for the overthrow of the Ukrainian government,” Dr. Paul added. “Senator John McCain made several visits to Kiev and even addressed the crowd to encourage them.”

Imagine if a foreign leader like Putin or Assad came to Washington to encourage protesters to overthrow the Obama or Trump administration!

The protests, which were funded by billionaire activist George Soros, ultimately led to the overthrow of the government and the installation of politicians handpicked by the U.S. State Department.

Russia has received more than 2,500,000 refugees since the outbreak of the conflict in eastern Ukraine”, Yuri Vorobyov, Deputy Speaker of Russia's Federation Council.

The U.S government realised that 90% of the Ukrainians in Donbass (far-eastern region of Ukraine) where Pro Russia and in favour of the ousted President Yanukovych. So the U.S led Ukrainian government instituted an ethnic-cleansing campaign in Donbass to kill as many of them as possible and force as many as possible of those Donbass residents to flee into Russia. Getting rid of those voters was essential to the success of Obama's Ukrainian operation. That ethnic cleansing is the reason why 2.5 million former Ukrainians are now living in Russia.

A plebiscite was held in Crimea on 16 March 2014, and the vote to re-join Russia was over 90%. U.S. President Obama then imposed economic sanctions against Russia for accepting Crimea back into Russia.

Is this all part of the Illuminati’s plan to destroy and remove any leader that is an ally of Russia. All the following countries were allies of Russia and look at what has happened to them. Gaddafi and Libya, Saddam Hussein and Iraq, Bashar al-Assad and Syria, Ukraine and another huge ally of Russia is Iran and they are demonising that country as we speak so that they can destroy it. This is all done to weaken Russia for a future war with Russia as Putin and Russia are not controlled by the Rothschild Zionist regime.

This demonization of Putin and Russia as continued with the false flag event in the U.K about the alleged nerve agent poisoning of the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal.

The Skripal nerve agent case (March 2018) is just the latest in a long-running campaign to demonize Russia and Putin and stir up fear and loathing of Russia.

The Russian spy - Sergei Skripal - was a traitor who got arrested in 2004 for leaking state secrets to the UK. He was released in 2010 and sent to the UK as part of a spy-swap program. So Putin had 6 years to kill the guy in the Russian prison. But no! Putin would release him, wait for 8 more years, and then kill him in the most bizarre way possible with a nerve agent that could be traced to Russia (why not just shoot him) just before the World Cup and just before the Russian presidential election. My God! Who believes this nonsense? The U.K government are just reading from their Zionist script to demonize Putin without any evidence.

Considering Sergei Skripal and his daughter and the policeman that fell ill are still alive, either it was a very weak, ineffective nerve agent or the dose they received was very tiny indeed – we are told that a pinhead sized drop of VX, developed in the 1950s by the British, is sufficient to kill and that these Novichok things can be up to 8 times more deadly, so were the Skripals really poisoned with a nerve agent?

The only ones to benefit from this propaganda war are Putin's enemies. We must look at the motives and opportunities. The only ones to benefit from this are the West - US, UK, Israel and the globalists. These warmongers are just mad that Putin is helping Assad and ruining their psychotic plans for Middle East domination.

Days after this Skripal case Britain announced it will invest 48 million pounds ($67 million) in a new chemical warfare defense center at its Porton Down military research laboratory which is just 7 miles from where this incident took place.

The line that novichoks can only be produced by Russia is now proven to be a complete lie. In 2013 the OPCW scientific advisory committee note the evidence was sparse that novichoks had ever been successfully produced, and that was still the line being published by Porton Down in 2016.

Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray stated:

The line that novichoks can only be produced by Russia is now proven to be a complete lie. As I previously proved by referencing their publications, in 2013 the OPCW scientific advisory committee note the evidence was sparse that novichoks had ever been successfully produced, and that was still the line being published by Porton Down in 2016. I have now been sent the vital information that in late 2016, Iranian scientists set out to study whether novichoks really could be produced from commercially available ingredients. Iran succeeded in synthesizing a number of novichoks. Iran did this in full cooperation with the OPCW and immediately reported the results to the OPCW so they could be added to the chemical weapons database. This makes complete nonsense of the Theresa May’s “of a type developed by Russia” line, used to parliament and the UN Security Council. This explains why Porton Down have refused to cave in to governmental pressure to say the nerve agent was Russian. If Iran can make a novichok, so can a significant number of states. While Iran acted absolutely responsibly in cooperating with the OPCW, there are a handful of rogue states operating outside the rule of international law, like Israel, which refuses to ratify the Chemical Weapons Convention”.



North Korea

North Korea is often portrayed as a rogue state which endangers the region and according to some, the world. But North Korea has not engaged in a conflict since the ceasefire which ended the Korean War in 1953. There is little evidence that North Korea is actually as menacing as it often pretends to be, let alone as menacing as others claim it is.

Kim Jong-un understands what has happened in Iraq with the American and Jewish lies about Iraq’s non-existing weapons of mass destruction. He has seen the destruction of Iraq because of these lies and he does not want the same fate to happen to his country so he has a right to arm himself against these aggressive liars.

There is a great deal of propaganda and deliberate misinformation about North Korea, which the public should know. While Neocons, a cheering corporate media, and Deep State, rush to war with North Korea, information is the ultimate weapon.

For example, did you know that North Korea, China, and India, are the only three nations who have committed to a "no nuclear first" policy? They have pledged never to use nuclear weapons "first", but of course reserve the right to use them if attacked.

How many times has the U.S threatened to use nuclear weapons against North Korea?

Do you know that North Korea has repeatedly asked the US to engage in bilateral talks, to cool off the ever-escalating tension? The offer was flatly rejected by both Obama and Trump.

The Neocons, Deep State, and media argument, insist Kim Jong-un is irrational, and therefore you cannot negotiate with him.

A look back at recent history illustrates the US and its complicit media demonize anyone we do not like, and the demonizing usually ends up with a war. Manuel Noriega in Panama, Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Libya's Muammar Gaddafi, and Syria's Assad, serve as recent examples.

But the demonizing of Kim Jong-un continues as we move towards another war, and once again the public buys into the myth.

This attitude of demonizing is akin to the Taliban's offer to turn over Osama Bin Laden so many years ago, and the US, then under Bush, flatly rejected the Taliban offer saying we don't talk to such people.

Sixteen years later America is still at war in Afghanistan with Trump still sending even more troops. War is the result of failed diplomacy, or the absence of diplomacy.

Do you know North Korea has agreed to suspend its nuclear tests if the US agrees to end the annual war games along the border of North Korea?

You may not know the US conducts war games that simulate the overthrow of the North Korean government, and this year (2017) there were almost 400,000 soldiers participating. Did you know that? Did you know, this year the games were given the name "Operation Decapitation" and were directed against North Korea, and were designed to simulate the attack and overthrow of North Korea?

The USA is more dangerous and aggressive than North Korea will ever be. Who is the only country that has used nuclear weapons? Since 1998 alone, the United States has conducted unprovoked, illegal, aggressive attacks on the following countries:

- Iraq

- Yugoslavia

- Afghanistan

- Iraq (again)

- Libya

- Sudan

- Somalia

- Yemen

- Syria

During this time, the US also funded and provoked an illegal coup in Ukraine.

If invading and overthrowing governments in countries that have not even attempted to invade the United States isn't a danger to world peace, I do not know what is.

America has more overseas military bases than any other nation: nearly 800 spread through more than 70 countries. America spends $550 billion per year on defence compared to Russia's $50 billion. So who is the real threat here?

Don’t be surprised if the Neocons or the Khazarian mafia which controls the USA decides to pull off another massive false flag attack akin to 9/11 and then blame it on North Korea. This might include Nuking a city such as Seattle which is within range of North Korea. Then of course they will have their war but it will more likely be a world war because Russia and China will not put up with an American puppet regime sitting right on their doorstep.



Iran

9/11 was a false-flag terror atrocity carried out and covered-up by Israeli military intelligence and their "Fifth Column" (i.e. Zionist agents) in the United States. The attacks were designed to be blamed on Arab Muslims (i.e. "false-flag") in order to get U.S. public opinion to support an open-ended war in the Islamic lands of the Middle East. The U.S. invasions and occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq are the realization of the "War on Terror", a Zionist war strategy pushed by Benjamin Netanyahu since the 1980s in books, speeches, and articles. Like a chess game in which Iran is the ultimate target, the first move in the Zionist war plan was to bring U.S. forces into Afghanistan on the East, and then into Iraq on the West. The massive U.S. military presence in the Persian Gulf on the South means Iran is surrounded on three sides. A U.S. war against Iran is the end game of the terror masterminds behind 9/11. We must do everything we can to prevent the Zionist warmongers from waging war against Iran. Demanding a criminal investigation of 9/11 is where we should start. It is the failure to investigate 9/11 which has allowed the criminals in high places to wage illegal wars and plunder our national wealth. This simply cannot be allowed to continue”, Christopher Bollyn, American author, 9/11 Researcher.

Iran is another peaceful nation that the Rothschild Jewish Zionists want to destroy and install a puppet government in which they can control just like they have done in Iraq, Libya, and Ukraine and are trying to do in Syria. How many countries has Iran bombed since World War 2? That would be zero. Now how many countries has the U.S.A bombed since World War 2? That would be at least 30 and counting. So who is bringing terror and destruction to the world?

The United States should drop a nuclear bomb on Iran to spur the country to end its nuclear program” - Sheldon Adelson (Jewish), biggest donor to President Trump’s election campaign and major fundraiser for pro-Israel political action committees, speech at Yeshiva University, New York City, October 22, 2013.

Imagine someone in a position of power saying that America should drop a nuclear bomb on Israel so that it gives up its nuclear weapons, they would be an uproar of gigantic proportions. But the Jewish Zionists are not interested in how many millions of non-Jews die as long as Israel gets its control of the Middle East.

Since the 1979 Iranian revolution and the downfall of the US Puppet Ruler the Shah, Iran has been an Islamic state. In that interval of time, 1979 to the present, Iran has not invaded anyone. Not once. In fact Iran has not launched a war of aggression against another nation in 200 years. War is not their nature. People of all religions live in peace in Iran, even Jews, who find life so comfortable in Iran they refused an offer by the government of Israel to emigrate! The USA backed Iraq in the 8 year Iraq\Iran war which was started when Iraqi armed forces invaded western Iran on Sept. 22, 1980. Up to 1 million Iranians died in the process.

In the same period of time, Israel, a self-declared Jewish state, attacked Iraq in 1981, bombing the power station at Osirik, claiming it was a clandestine weapons factory. Subsequent examination of the ruins following the 2003 invasion proved Israel had lied. In 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon. This led to the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla in which over 3000 civilians were killed. In February 2003 Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus. In September 2007 Israel bombed Syria, again insisting they were destroying a clandestine weapons laboratory. Again there was no evidence to support Israel's claims. In 2006, Israel attacked Lebanon, killing 1200, mostly civilians, several UN observers, and littering the landscape with land mines on their way out. In February 2008 Israel again raided Gaza, killing over 100. Hamas agreed to a cease fire and kept it for 6 months until November 4, when Israel again attacked without warning, killing 6 Hamas members, and launching operation Cast Lead. 1300 Palestinians, mostly civilians, were killed. Israel lost 13 soldiers. Violations of international law included the use of White Phosphorus incendiary bombs against civilians and non-military targets. The United Nations investigated, but Israel refused to cooperate. In May 2010, Israel attacked an international aid flotilla bringing food and medical supplies to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including an American from New York. In June 2014, citing as their excuse the murder of three teenagers in the West Bank (which even the West Bank police said were not linked to Hamas), Israel launched operation Protective Edge (killing 2000), bombing Gaza into rubble, again refusing to cooperate with UN investigators, and ultimately refusing to keep to the terms of the cease fire.

In the same period of time, the United States attacked El Salvador (1980), Libya (1981), Sinai (1982), Lebanon (1982 1983), Egypt (1983), Grenada (1983), Honduras (1983), Chad (1983), Persian Gulf (1984), Libya (1986) , Bolivia (1986), Iran (1987), Persian Gulf (1987), Kuwait (1987), Iran (1988), Honduras (1988), Panama (1988), Libya (1989), Panama (1989), Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru (1989), Philippines (1989), Panama (1989-1990), Liberia (1990), Saudi Arabia (1990), Iraq (1991), Zaire (1991), Sierra Leone (1992), Somalia (1992), Bosnia-Herzegovina (1993 to present), Macedonia (1993), Haiti (1994), Macedonia (1994), Bosnia (1995), Liberia (1996), Central African Republic (1996), Albania (1997), Congo/Gabon (1997), Sierra Leon (1997), Cambodia (1997), Iraq (1998), Guinea/Bissau (1998), Kenya/Tanzania (1998 to 1999), Afghanistan/Sudan (1998), Liberia (1998), East Timor (1999), Serbia (1999), Sierra Leon (2000), Yemen (2000), East Timor (2000), Afghanistan (2001 to present), Yemen (2002), Philippines (2002) , Cote d'Ivoire (2002), Iraq (2003 to present), Liberia (2003), Georgia/Djibouti (2003), Haiti (2004), Georgia/Djibouti/Kenya/Ethiopia/Yemen/Eritrea War on Terror (2004), Pakistan drone attacks (2004 to present), Somalia (2007), South Ossetia/Georgia (2008), Syria (2008), Yemen (2009 and 2015), Haiti (2010), Libya (2011), Syria (2011), Ukraine (2014), Iraq (2015), etc. etc. etc. etc.

So, who is the danger to world peace, Iran, Israel or the USA? The answer is obvious and it is not Iran.

Because of the Zionist control of the media they are able to give any lie they want to the public in the western world to demonise Iran. Lies such as Iran wants to get nuclear weapons so that it can ‘nuke’ Britain, USA or Israel. One big whopper of a lie was what the Zionist controlled media repeatedly tell us what the leader of Iran supposedly said against Israel, but let’s look at the facts.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran said, ‘the regime of Israel needs to disappear’ but that quote has been twisted and falsely reported by the Zionist controlled mainstream media to say ‘Israel needs wiping of the map’.

On Tuesday, October 25th, 2005 at the Ministry of Interior conference hall in Tehran, newly elected Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered a speech at a program, reportedly attended by thousands, titled “The World without Zionism”.

It is important to note that the “quote” in question was itself a quote— they are the words of the late Ayatollah Khomeini. Although he quoted Khomeini to affirm his own position on Zionism, the actual words belong to Khomeini and not Ahmadinejad.

The Actual Quote

So what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in farsi:

“Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad.”

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word “Regime”, pronounced just like the English word with an extra “eh” sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase “rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods” (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So the question that needs to be asked is what exactly did he want “wiped from the map”? The answer is: nothing. That’s because the word “map” was never used. The Persian word for map, “nagsheh”, is not contained anywhere in his original farsi quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase “wipe out” ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran’s President threatened to “wipe Israel off the map”, despite never having uttered the words “map”, “wipe out” or even “Israel”.

The full quote translated directly to English:

“The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time”.

Word by word translation:

Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from)

While the false “wiped off the map” extract has been repeated infinitely without verification, Ahmadinejad’s actual speech itself has been almost entirely ignored.

The mistranslated “wiped off the map” quote attributed to Iran’s President has been spread worldwide, repeated thousands of times in international media, and prompted the denouncements of numerous world leaders. Virtually every major and minor media outlet has published or broadcast this false statement to the masses. Big news agencies such as The Associated Press and Reuters (Rothschild Jewish owned) refer to the misquote, literally, on an almost daily basis.

Following news of Iran’s remark, condemnation was swift. British Prime Minister Tony Blair expressed “revulsion” and implied that it might be necessary to attack Iran. U.N. chief Kofi Annan cancelled his scheduled trip to Iran due to the controversy. Ariel Sharon demanded that Iran be expelled from the United Nations for calling for Israel’s destruction. Shimon Peres, more than once, threatened to wipe Iran off the map. More recently, Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu, who has warned that Iran is “preparing another holocaust for the Jewish state” is calling for Ahmadinejad to be tried for war crimes for inciting genocide.

Although it seems to be ok for Israel to wipe Palestinians of the map without any repercussions.

Even if every media outlet in the world were to retract the mistranslated quote tomorrow, the major damage has already been done, providing the groundwork for the next phase of disinformation. Ahmadinejad, we are told, is the next Hitler, a grave threat to world peace who wants to bring about a new Holocaust.

These lies are nothing new because many times in the past Israel has lied to the world and this is disinformation and demonization of Iran. It is just part of Israel’s quest to lead us into a war against Iran and this would end up being a world war were millions of human beings would die just so Israel can dominate the Middle East and incorporate Iran into this ‘New World Order’.

On 12 September 2002, Netanyahu testified (under oath) before the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform regarding the nuclear threat posed by the Iraqi regime: "There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons – no question whatsoever," he said. That was a bare faced lie, an absolute lie because no nuclear weapons or WMD has ever been found in Iraq during and after the Iraq war of 2003. Netanyahu was lying in order to convince America to attack Iraq and America believed him and this liar is now trying to convince America (16 years later) that Iran has nuclear weapons so that the American military will attack Iran. Surely the American politicians won’t believe him a second time. Well my guess is they will because the American government and media is controlled by Jews as already mentioned.

Benjamin Netanyahu in 2002 said – “If you take out Saddam, I guarantee, It will have enormous positive reverberations on the region” - This man’s plan in Iraq only led to 2 million deaths, chaos, and the emergence of ISIS.

Netanyahu is still making dire predictions about an imminent Iranian nuclear weapon. Let’s face it Netanyahu tell big lies, there is no truth in what he says. In 1992, then parliamentarian Netanyahu advised the Israeli Knesset that Iran was “three to five years” away from reaching nuclear weapons capability. In his 1995 book, “Fighting Terrorism,” Netanyahu once again asserted that Iran would have a nuclear weapon in “three to five years,” apparently forgetting about the expiration of his old deadline. A 2009 U.S. State Department diplomatic cable released by Wikileaks described then-prime ministerial candidate Netanyahu informing a visiting Congressional delegation that Iran was “probably one or two years away” from developing weapons capability. In 2011, departing Mossad intelligence chief Meir Dagan said in his final intelligence summary that, contrary to Netanyahu’s repeated statements at the time, an Iranian nuclear weapon is in fact not imminent.

Despite extensive inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency, no evidence has ever been presented to contradict the clear commitment by Iran’s leaders that they would under no circumstances engage in manufacturing, stockpiling and using nuclear weapons.

The world needs to note that Iran is a signatory to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPF), while Israel is not. The American National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) and the report of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) contradict the Neo-Conservative depiction of an imminently dangerous and weaponized Iranian nuclear program. Why has the United States done nothing about the weaponized nuclear programs of India and Pakistan, much less the unrestrained nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons profile of Israel, while threatening Iran with pre-emptive apocalypse?

Former Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson has recently stated that Israel is actually dragging the United States into “a massive confrontation with the various powers arrayed against it, a confrontation that will suck America in and perhaps terminate the experiment that is Israel and do irreparable damage to the empire that America has become.”

Lawrence Wilkerson is a retired United States Army Colonel and former chief of staff to United States Secretary of State Colin Powell.

Wilkerson even identified some New World Order agents in the United States who are actually working hard to getting America into perpetual wars. One of those agents is none other than the Jewish Avigdor Lieberman, “Israel’s Russian-born Defense Minister.” Wilkerson continued:

Lieberman will speak in April in New York City at the annual conference of the Jerusalem Post. The title is, ‘The New War with Iran.’ It is clear that he’s at the forefront of promoting this war. And nowhere does my concern about such a war focus more acutely at the moment than Syria. As the president of France Emmanuel Macron described it recently, ‘the current rhetoric of the U.S., Saudi Arabia, and Israel is pushing the region toward conflict with Iran.’”

Wilkerson destroyed Benjamin Netanyahu’s position that Iran wants to annihilate the Jewish people by pointing out the fact that the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside of Israel and Turkey is none other than Iran. In fact, the Jewish population in Iran thinks that Netanyahu is a maniac. In fact, they call him an “insane vampire.”

But how has Netanyahu been able to perpetuate his lies through the years? He used the United States of America. He produced false flags (9/11) and declared that Iran is the enemy of the Jewish people. He dragged the United States to produce a so-called war on terror simply because the Jews own the U.S Congress and the House of Representatives.

In 1990, after returning to Israel and after being Israel’s UN ambassador in New York, and before the First Gulf War, Benjamin Netanyahu was in Jerusalem at Fink’s Bar – dining and drinking with high level U.S. Embassy staff and others. This is what Benjamin Netanyahu (Prime Minister of Israel since 2009) said while sitting at the head of that private table in Fink’s Bar (transcribed from a secretly recorded audio of Netanyahu at that meeting – words that few Americans, Israelis or others have seen or heard):

If we get caught, they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So, it does not matter what you do. America is a golden calf; and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the world’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it is the will of god, and America is big enough to take the hit; so, we can do it again and again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves.” (Confirmed by an “attendee” during a debriefing.) Germany and Hitler refused to be their slaves and look what happened to Germany.

Keep in mind that Israel has already spent six-trillion dollars of the average American’s money since 1965. Now they want to send more bills, more deaths, more casualties, and more disasters for their war against peaceful Iran. It is time for the American people to say ‘enough is enough, we must distance ourselves from Israel’.

A simple calculation shows that every single American family pays Israel well over $40 annually, and that every Israeli family receives $2500 every year.

Most recently, some pundits, including myself, have been warning of an impending war with Iran. But what makes the war engine run is provided by American Jews who have taken upon themselves the onerous task of starting a war with a country that does not conceivably threaten the United States. They have been very successful at faking the Iranian threat, so much so that nearly all Republican and most Democratic congressmen as well as much of the media seem to be convinced that Iran needs to be dealt with firmly, most definitely by using the U.S. military, and the sooner the better. And while they are doing it, the issue that nearly all the Iran haters are Jewish has somehow fallen out of sight. There is zero evidence that any of them would oppose attacking Iran. And I would add a few more names, Mark Dubowitz, Michael Ledeen and Reuel Marc Gerecht of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies; Daniel Pipes of the Middle East Forum; John Podhoretz of Commentary magazine; Elliot Abrams of the Council on Foreign Relations; Meyrav Wurmser of the Middle East Media Research Institute; Kimberly Kagan of the Institute for the Study of War; and Frederick Kagan, Danielle Pletka and David Wurmser of the American Enterprise Institute. And you can also throw into the hopper entire organizations like The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) and the Hudson Institute. And yep, they’re all Jewish, plus most of them would self-describe as neo-conservatives. And I might add that only one of the named individuals has ever served in any branch of the American military – David Wurmser was once in the Navy reserve. These individuals largely constitute a cabal of sanctimonious chairborne warriors who prefer to do the heavy thinking while they let others do the fighting and dying. So it is safe to say that much of the agitation to do something about Iran comes from Israel and from American Jews. Indeed, I would opine that most of the fury from Congress re Iran comes from the same source, with AIPAC showering our Solons on the Potomac with “fact sheets” explaining how Iran is worthy of annihilation because it has pledged to “destroy Israel,” which is both a lie and an impossibility as Tehran does not have the resources to carry out such a task. The AIPAC lies are then picked up and replayed by an obliging media, where nearly every “expert” who speaks about the Middle East on television and radio or who is interviewed for newspaper stories is Jewish”. We don’t need a war with Iran because Israel wants one and some rich and powerful American Jews are happy to deliver. Seriously, we don’t need it”, - Philip Giraldi - former counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

As Israel accumulates more power in the region, expanding its colonization of Palestinian territory, it looks eastward toward destroying the last remaining obstacle to its colonial policies: Iran. For at least two decades, Israel has directed its overseas agents - (ZPC, Zionist power configuration) – to destroy the government of Iran by destabilizing its society, assassinating its scientists, bombing its military establishments and laboratories and strangling its economy. Lacking military capacity to attack Iran on its own, Israel directed its agents to manipulate the US government to start a war with Teheran. The militarist leaders in Tel Aviv have unleashed their political assets (ZPC) throughout the US to work to destroy Iran – the last formidable adversary to Israel supremacy in the Middle East. The Israeli-ZPC strategy is designed to set the stage for a US confrontation with Iran, using its agents in the Executive branch as well as its ongoing corruption, bribery and control of the US Congress”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.

The buffoon President Trump is at this moment March 2018 trying to put together his war cabinet for the Jews war against Iran. Trump is being controlled by the Jewish Neocons to remove anyone in his administration who is against the war with Iran. For instance Rex Tillerson who was in favour of the nuclear treaty with Iran has been replaced by Rothschild globalist stooge Mike Pompeo and the worst decision ever made is that warmonger of the first degree John Bolton has been made national security adviser. Bolton advocated the destruction of Iraq long before 9/11 and wanted to strike North Korea and Iran and ask questions later. He is a danger to the security of not just the United States but to the world.

A close look shows Bolton is genuinely one of the most extreme, irresponsible, and dangerous voices in the country,” said Adam Mount, a senior fellow and nuclear weapons policy expert at the Federation of American Scientists.

Of course Saddam Hussein was the new Hitler when they wanted to remove him and then Gaddafi was. The evil empire of America\NATO and Israel use the same formulae to destroy countries and change their leaders and that is to demonise the leader with Propaganda in their controlled mainstream Jewish media.

If the Zionist controlled Congress succeeds once again in destroying the negotiations between the US and Iran via new war-like resolutions, we, the American people, will have to pay an enormous price in lives and treasure. The time to act is now. It is time to stand up and expose the role played by the Israeli PACs, Super PACs and the 52 Major American Jewish Organization in corrupting Congress and turning “our” elected representatives into flunkeys for Israel’s wars. There has been a deafening silence from our noted critics –few alternative media critics have attacked Israel’s power over the US Congress. The evidence is openly available, the crimes are undeniable. The American people need real political leaders with the courage to root out the corrupted and corruptors and force their elected members in the House and Senate to represent the interest of the American people”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.

Israel – not Russia – is the one foreign country that can interfere with impunity with the political processes in the United States yet it is immune from criticism. It is also the single most significant threat to genuine national security as it and its powerful domestic lobby have been major advocates for the continuation of America’s interventionist warfare state. The decision to go to war on false pretenses against Iraq, largely promoted by a cabal of prominent American Jews in the Pentagon and in the media, killed 4,424 Americans as well as hundreds of thousands Iraqis and will wind up costing the American taxpayer $7 trillion dollars when all the bills are paid. That same group of mostly Jewish neocons more-or-less is now agitating to go to war with Iran using a game plan for escalation prepared by Israel which will, if anything, prove even more catastrophic”, - Philip Giraldi - former counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer of the United States Central Intelligence Agency.

It appears that the Neocon Zionist warmongers are pulling out all the stops in an effort to wage war on Iran. They know that Trump will not be re-elected, so they are desperate to use him while he’s still in the White House. The Neocons don’t care that Trump will be prosecuted relentlessly the very day he leaves high office. All they care about is the fulfillment of the Greater Israel project. Bolton, Pompeo, Pence, Haspel, Abrams, Coats, Mnuchin, Kushner, etc. make for a full-blown War Cabinet. Each of these warmongering psychopaths was appointed by Trump to wage war against Israel’s enemies, especially against Iran. The series of transparently staged events concerning Iran during the month of June 2019 clearly proves that Trump works for Israel and takes direction from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. His willingness to invade a sovereign nation that was falsely accused of bombings “in the Gulfs”, which were actually carried out by the U.S and Israel, reveals a POTUS who no longer works for the American people”, - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/06/the-back-story-behind-trumps-fake-pullback-order-to-attack-iran/#more-81599

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/06/whistleblower-who-warned-about-false-flag-attacks-to-justify-u-s-invasion-of-iran-found-dead-youtube-channel-removed/

We have the constant brainwashing bullshit coming out of the Jew spew media about how Iran is suddenly increasing their "enrichment" of Uranium isotopes to "make nuclear bombs".... I once again must point out that the Iranian enrichment facilities have been enriching Uranium to only about 5-10% purity so far, which is only good enough for fuel for nuclear reactors... Even if the Iranians do further enrich their Uranium to around 20% that is only good enough for medical isotopes... People need to understand that to achieve the level of enrichment needed to produce weapons grade Uranium, the Iranians would have to build facilities to enrich to some 95% purity! The Iranian government has again and again shown the IAEA inspectors that have full access to all of their facilities that they are NOT in any shape or form doing weapons grade enrichment, and that they are at least 5-10 years away from that capability if they actually started to build those enrichment facilities now.... The fact is that the Iranian government is NOT building nuclear weapons at all, and when anyone hears the hokum that the Iranians are '6 months away' from achieving nuclear weapons, it is absolute bullshit and pure propaganda to make people foolishly believe that Iran has to be attacked! I honestly am sick of the Iran bashing, for the real danger to the planet is never discussed at all... The psychotic state of Isra-Hell continues to be the driving force behind this "attack Iran now" rhetoric, as those monsters know that the nation of Iran is the only major obstacle left in place in the entire Middle East to their regional dominance and their continuing with the sick "Greater Israel" plan.... I am always repeating the same thing, but everyone has to understand clearly, that the psychos in Israel have indeed given their US slaves their marching orders already to have Iran destroyed. These psychos are hell bent on seeing the Iranian nation totally destroyed while the US bares the entire burden for that attack.... Thousands of American soldiers, both men and women, are slated to die very soon for the glory of the psychotic state of Israel only..... I do hope that the American military does get the message that they are only the cannon fodder for Jewish interests!” – http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com

It is apparent that apartheid Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and their American collaborators deep inside the seventeen intelligence agencies of the United States are responsible for the bombing of the tankers in the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. Along with the President, the two Mafia chiefs are determined on regime change all over the World. To support a war with Iran or Venezuela, Misters Bolton and Pompeo use all duperies and deceptions they can without the aid of Satan! I do not profess to be competent in establishing that there exists no God. Equally, I cannot determine that Satan is a fantasy. However, there exists ample proofs that Misters Bolton and Pompeo, along the foreign policy establishment in Washington DC are certified carnations of Satan! Individuals who promise to flatten, for example, Iran and slaughter 83 million peaceful people are worse than Satan! Americans must not wait for miracles to prevent wars. The critical question is why there is a need for a war with Iran. Can the U.S. mention a single Iranian provocation, with verified proof, as grounds for bombing Iran before starting it? It has been challenging for the U.S. to provide a piece of solid evidence. Whatever has been presented thus far is suspicious”, - Akbar Montaser, Professor Emeritus, The George Washington University



Fukushima, Tsunami or Nuke?

What was the most dangerous nuclear disaster in world history? Most people would say the Chernobyl nuclear disaster in Ukraine, but they’d be wrong. In 2011, an earthquake, created a tsunami that caused a meltdown at the TEPCO nuclear power plant in Fukushima, Japan. Three nuclear reactors melted down and what happened next was the largest release of radiation into the water in the history of the world. Over the next three months, radioactive chemicals, some in even greater quantities than Chernobyl, leaked into the Pacific Ocean. However, the numbers may actually be much higher as Japanese official estimates have been proven by several scientists to be flawed in recent years.

If that weren’t bad enough, Fukushima continues to leak an astounding 300 tons of radioactive waste into the Pacific Ocean every day. It will continue do so indefinitely as the source of the leak cannot be sealed as it is inaccessible to both humans and robots due to extremely high temperatures.

It should come as no surprise, then, that Fukushima has contaminated the entire Pacific Ocean in just five years. This could easily be the worst environmental disaster in human history and it is almost never talked about by politicians, establishment scientists, or the Jewish controlled news media. Imagine if this had happened in Israel, it would have the world’s attention 24\7.

Not long after Fukushima, fish in Canada began bleeding from their gills, mouths, and eyeballs. More than 600 pilot whales have washed ashore in New Zealand’s South Island as of February 2017 and 300 have died. I would have a wild guess and say radiation in the Pacific Ocean was the cause.

The Japanese nuclear disaster happened on 11/11/2011. Was this Japan’s 9/11 carried out by the same organisation that carried out the events of 9/11 in America? Jim Stone is a freelance journalist and former NSA analyst and he undertook some serious investigation into the cause of the Fukushima catastrophe.

He says the Japan earthquake was man made and had a peak seismic intensity of 6.67 on the Richter scale. The tsunami was caused by nuclear weapons, a total of six of them, set off in sequence in the Japan Trench to trigger an enormous tsunami and Fukushima was destroyed by the Stuxnet virus and nuclear weapons, while its staff was confused by the mayhem caused by the tsunami.

Officially the U.S said that the Japan earthquake was 9.0 in the Richter scale. Is that really true? The fact that there was no major earthquake in Japan is easily proven, just look at all the Youtube videos of the approaching tsunami and look for earthquake damage. There is none, and even the Sendai damage report showed that there were absolutely NO collapsed structures and zero leaning structures. Sendai, a city of over a million people, was less than 30 miles from the reported epicentre and suffered no significant damage of any sort at all.

A 9.0 is such a huge quake that China, Korea, and Russia should have seen significant earthquake damage from one happening in Japan and everything in Sendai should have been levelled. Yet no nation outside of Japan could even feel it. Additionally, to see what happens to Japan in only a 6.9 earthquake, just use Google images and look at what happened in the Kobe earthquake.

The facility at Fukushima is contracted with Israeli security firm Magna BSP to provide security for the entire facility. What a surprise because Israel security firms also provided security at the three airports on 9/11 as well as security at the Twin Towers on 9/11. Magna BSP was in fact operating as a front company for the Israeli defence forces. Israel firm Urban Moving Systems operated as a front company to place the explosives to bring down the Twin Towers on 9/11. Israel's main strategy has been to smuggle nuclear weapons into sensitive areas of nations under the disguise of security contracts. Magna BSP in addition to Japan, have also got security contracts in Brazil, Germany, and the United States.

Magna BSP managed to plant the Stuxnet virus in the controllers for reactors 1-3. They also managed to install a totally unauthorized data connection to the inner containment at reactor 3, where they installed a nuclear weapon under reactor 3 that was thinly disguised as a security camera. They had already installed similar looking cameras that were real cameras around the perimeter of the Fukushima Diiachi grounds. These outdoor cameras were functioning stereoscopic units that could see for miles, and were remarkable in their performance. But they were the precursor for a deception – a fake nuke camera that was placed deep underground, in the area which contained the suppression tank directly under reactor 3”, Jim Stone.

As stated on Jim Stones website he believes Israel has multiple nuclear weapons in place in key areas of the United States, Germany, Japan and Brazil, and has plans for or has succeeded in smuggling nukes into many other countries. Israel has been able to make hundreds of nuclear weapons from the reactor in Dimona, and has stolen enough nuclear material from America to make additional thousands. He believes Israel is holding the world nuclear hostage. If anyone says anything, opens their mouth, they get killed. If a nation goes against the will of Israel or the Rothschild Zionists (Illuminati), and does not submit financially, BOOM. And it will all be blamed on the environment, a meteor, or "terrorists".

In Japan, the Tokyo Electric Power Company has sent yet another robot into the Fukushima reactors only to have them once again find nothing. That is because the official story of a reactor melt-down is a lie. The reactors were blown up by atomic bombs placed there by the Israeli company Magna BSP. This is going to be public knowledge soon because the CIA and the Pentagon have decided to expose Fukushima for the P2 directed mass murder attack that it was, according to CIA sources in Asia”, Benjamin Fulford – Investigative Journalist, Whistle-blower.

I have always wondered why 15 European nations have made it law that none of their citizens can research the Jewish Holocaust, if they do they go to prison. Maybe they have been blackmailed into accepting these laws. Also why do countries let Zionist Jewish bankers run their economy, such as the Federal Reserve and then this puts the governments into massive debt to the Zionist Jewish bankers. Then you have got to figure in 9/11 were the U.S.A and Britain went to war with Iraq even though Iraq had not attacked those countries, but it did benefit Israel for Iraq to be destroyed. Then you have got to look at Palestine and see how Israel kills thousands of Palestinians and continuously takes their land but the western countries U.S.A, Britain, France, Germany stay silent, maybe they are blackmailed to.

The big question is WHY would Israel trigger a tsunami and destroy a nuclear facility

The world banks, Goldman Sachs etc., and other Illuminati Zionist bankers had gotten into a routine of bankrupting nations via massive “banker bailouts”, and Japan said no, you’re not doing that to us. Anyway, the Japanese had a strong economy with no debt and they got approached the same way with the threat of destruction and said NO. As a result, the global scamming elite delivered a fake man made earthquake and nuclear tsunami, and topped it off with a disaster at Fukushima.

Japan as a nation state has been destroyed. Its landmass and territorial waters are contaminated. Part of the country is uninhabitable. High levels of radiation have been recorded in the Tokyo metropolitan area, which has a population of 39 million.

It is also suggested that Japan was enriching uranium at Fukushima for Iran which is why Israel took this action. Israel and the Rothschild Jewish Zionists don’t give a damn who dies, I mean they were behind 9/11.

Look at the news reports below which shows Japans offer to enrich uranium for Iran.



Why is it seemingly a universal truth that all governments around the world are simultaneously going against the will of their people, in favor of the Jewish bankers and Israel? Maybe they have all been blackmailed with nuclear threats if they don’t follow orders?

If you want more information on Fukushima then click on the link below:

http://jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html





ISIS and the Fake War on Terror.

The War on Terror only started after the events of 9/11 and it is a fake war on terror. I will state again just a part of what Nick Rockefeller said to Aaron Russo in the year 2000.

They would then be a fake ‘war on terror’ which would have people looking in caves in Afghanistan for Bin Laden. The fake war on terror will never end and will enable us to take away peoples freedoms”.

This is backed up by what Robin Cook said about Al Qaeda. In early 2003 Cook was one of the government’s chief opponents of military action against Iraq, and on 17 March 2003 he resigned from the Cabinet.

The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.”Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook.

Robin Cook mysteriously died 4 weeks after giving this statement.

Read this quote by Dr. Michel Chossudovsky, Canadian economist, the University of Ottawa’s Emeritus Professor of Economics:

We are dealing with a criminal undertaking at a global level . . . and there is an ongoing war, it is led by the United States, it may be carried out by a number of proxy countries, which are obeying orders from Washington . . . The global war on terrorism is a US undertaking, which is fake, it’s based on fake premises. It tells us that somehow America and the Western world are going after a fictitious enemy, the Islamic state, when in fact the Islamic state is fully supported and financed by the Western military alliance and America’s allies in the Persian Gulf. . . . They say Muslims are terrorists, but it just so happens that terrorists are made in America. They’re not the product of Muslim society, and that should be abundantly clear to everyone on this floor. . . . The global war on terrorism is a fabrication, a big lie and a crime against humanity.”

The group known as ISIS which is creating terror in The Middle East is a creation of the U.S.A and Israel with support from Britain, France, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey. Just as America and the CIA was behind the creation of the Mujahedeen fighters to take on the Russians in Afghanistan in the 1980s. For many alternative news readers this is all very obvious, but the large majority of people in the world still have no idea who is really behind the rise of ISIS.

The USA have even gave Isis a matching set of nice Toyota pickup trucks. Yes, the jihadist militant group has been receiving a fleet of Toyota pick-up trucks from the U.S. and Canada. As a matter of fact, a plumber from Texas discovered that his truck is being used by ISIS, with the name of his business still clearly seen labelled on the door.

You see the Zionists could not overthrow Gaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria through people uprisings such has happened in the ‘Arab Spring’ in Tunisia and Egypt. Basically because Gaddafi and Assad were popular leaders in their country and the people had a good standard of living. America and Israel could not attack these countries themselves for no reason unless they wanted to pull of another 9/11 and blame it on Libya and Syria and so the only other option to destroy these countries is to fund and arm a proxy army to do it i.e. ISIS.

America and Europe are using ISIS in three ways: to attack its enemies in the Middle East or should I say Israel’s enemies, to serve as a pretext for U.S. military intervention abroad, and at home to foment a manufactured domestic threat. Every terrorist incident gets blamed on Isis which is then used to justify the expansion of invasive domestic surveillance, more troops on the street and laws brought in to watch all off our online activities which of course we are told is to keep us safe but they never do keep us safe because these terror events keep happening.

Arabs and Jews generally don’t like each other but we are supposed to believe that these Arab ISIS fighters want only to kill Arabs and they don’t even set foot in Israel. Another point is ISIS are only attacking what Israel classes as its enemies Iraq and Syria. You need to know that ISIS stands for ‘Israel Secret Intelligence Service’. Click on the link were two authors admit that the acronym ISIS = Mossad.

https://youtu.be/jYONiyG-CZk

If ISIS was a genuine and independent uprising that was not orchestrated by the US and Israel, why would they not try to attack the Zionist Israel regime, which has attacked almost of all of its Muslim neighbours ever since it was created in 1948? Israel has attacked Egypt, Syria and Lebanon, and of course has decimated Palestine. Yet, when ISIS comes on the scene as the bloody and barbaric killers of Islamic terrorism, it finds no fault with Israel and it only wants to attack Muslim countries. This stretches credibility just a little bit.

Before Russia militarily entered Syria, the US claims it was “attacking” ISIS, yet Russia was able to do in a few months what the US has been unable to do for years. Why? Is the US military that incompetent, or this is further proof that the US has been funding and supporting ISIS all this time?

No matter which name they go by – ISIS, ISIL, IS or Daesh – the group has been deliberately engineered by the US and Israel to achieve certain geopolitical goals. They may be Muslims, and they may be advocating an Islamic State, but they are very much working towards the goals of Zionism and Israel.

Mossad and other organizations could be responsible for the terrorist acts falsely attributed to Al Qaeda and ISIS. Those who say they are “Al Qaeda spokesmen” are Israeli actors.

Adam Gadahn, pictured above, is the so called Al Qaida spokesperson who released videos of himself preaching Al Qaeda goals and ideology on numerous occasions. The FBI even has him on their most wanted terrorists list. It turns out he is a Jew named Adam Pearlman, from California. Adam's grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent surgeon and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League.

Another Jew who as disguised himself as a Muslim to convince the world that Muslims and Al Qaeda are a threat was Joseph Cohen (from a Jewish New York family). He named himself Yousef al-Khattab, and he made the fake radical ‘Islamist’ website called Revolution Muslim.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, so-called ”Caliph,” the head of ISIS is, according to sources reputed to originate from Edward Snowden, an actor named Elliot Shimon, a Mossad trained operative. Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi was born of two Jewish parents and is a Mossad agent. The so-called “Elliot” was recruited by the Israeli Mossad and was trained in espionage and psychological warfare against Arab and Islamic societies.

Below photos of Simon Elliot (Elliot Shimon) aka Al-Baghdadi with former U.S presidential candidate John McCain.



This information was attributed to Edward Snowden and published by newspapers and other Web sites

In 2002 the Palestinian Authorities accused the Israeli Intelligence Service, Mossad of setting up a fake Al Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza. Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said Israel had set up the mock cell to justify attacks in Palestinian territory. Funny isn’t it because Mossad did the same thing in America before 9/11, which is setting up fake terrorist cells to be blamed for 9/11.

The Isis beheadings allegedly done in the desert in Syria are fake and are used for propaganda purposes. James Foley was an American journalist and video reporter and while working as a freelance war correspondent during the Syrian Civil War, he was abducted on November 22, 2012, and we are told he was beheaded in August 2014 in the desert on camera with an orange jump suit on for the world to see. However according to a report in the Telegraph newspaper the video of James Foley’s execution may have been staged, with the actual murder taking place off-camera or even at some other location, he was probably shot. The video clip, which apparently depicts Mr Foley’s brutal beheading, has been widely seen as a propaganda coup for the Islamic State militant group. But a study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company which has worked for police forces across Britain, suggested camera trickery and slick post-production techniques appear to have been used. A forensic analyst told the newspaper that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times. “After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said. One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”

Why did the video not actually show the beheading, and cut away just when the guy started "cutting" the neck? Wouldn’t these jihads want to show the full gore in order to frighten the West? And notice that no blood came from the neck in the little bit of "cutting" that was shown. The video then next shows a still shot of a head on a body. But take a closer look at that body online. There is no hair on the forearms. Did ISIS shave James Foley's arms before killing him?

Hacker group Cyberkut allegedly extracted the photo below from John McCain, the longtime senior U.S. Senator and former U.S Presidential candidate who we saw earlier with Isis leader Al-Baghdadi. The photo, if real gives evidence that the beheading videos may have been produced in a studio.

Again we have the fake news outlets BBC and CNN etc. giving this beheading as real when it obviously is not and they even made a HBO documentary about the Foley beheading.

We also have the Rita Katz and the Jewish SITE Intelligence Group who brought us these beheading videos. SITE is just an Israeli\Mossad front which gives fake news about Islamic terror and Isis.



Crisis Actors

If you look at the Boston Bombing were people were clearly faking their injuries people will naturally say how can they all be acting? It is very simple they worked for and got paid by a crisis management company. They were actors taking part in a staged drill but then this drill is passed off as real by the controlled mainstream media.

The Boston bombing photos can be seen on my website at www.searchforthetruth.co.uk. The photos prove it was a fake event with crisis actors.

Two patsies (normally Muslims) are then set up to take the blame and then they are silenced by being shot. Obviously not all false flag events use these crisis actors, 9/11 and 7/7 London being two of them. Truth-seeker Ole Dammegard explains how these crisis actors work in false flag terror events in several of his Youtube videos.

Two Crisis management companies are http://www.crisis-solutions.com/ and http://crisiscast.com/. On the crisis cast website it states the following:

We dramatise events for emerging security needs in the UK, Middle East and worldwide. Our specialist role play actors – many with security clearance – are trained by behavioural psychologists and rigorously rehearsed in criminal and victim behaviour to help police, the army and the emergency services. We use state of the art British film industry techniques, props and special effects to help trainers deliver essential, hands-on, high octane crisis response and disaster management training’

Sometimes they use the same crisis actor for different false flag events.

Here is the same crisis actor who was supposedly a former classmate of the alleged Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza (Alexa Israel) and now she is posing as the sister of James Foley (Katie Foley) who was supposedly beheaded on the fake Isis video as mentioned above. It is the same person acting in two different roles which proves that both events were fake but given as real by the ‘fake news’ channels CNN and the BBC.

The unbelievable thing is that the media companies get away with this simply because people are dumbed down and have their faces stuck in their phone and T.V to even notice. Then they claim that people like me are ‘conspiracy theorists’ when that is obviously not the case, more like truth tellers. The word conspiracy theorists was coined by the CIA in 1963 to marginalize anyone who got too close to the truth about the JFK assassination.

The Sandy Hook Elementary School alleged shooting occurred on December 14, 2012, in Newtown, Connecticut, when 20-year-old Adam Lanza (we are told) fatally shot 20 children between six and seven years old, as well as six adult staff members.

David Wheeler and his wife Francine, went about making tearful claims about losing their son Benjamin to gun violence at Sandy Hook School. The Wheeler’s travelled with other families and gun control lobbyists on Air Force One with President Obama. David Wheeler spoke before panels and he and his wife also appeared on popular television shows, including Oprah Winfrey. These two made statements that only a scriptwriter could compose. Can anyone seriously believe that? Your child was shot so you get to fly around the world on Air Force One with the President of the USA speaking at events like you were some expert on gun control. Below Mr. Wheeler giving a speech on gun control no doubt.

But that’s not the only role David Wheeler played. Maybe he got a Screen Actor’s Guild (SAG) bonus for his second role at Sandy Hook. You see, grieving father David Wheeler was also a military gun carrying, law enforcement officer on the day of the alleged shooting at Sandy Hook. See below, Mr Wheeler is in the middle.

Here’s a link to a video compilation of the supposed parents of Sandy Hook children who were killed. They smile a lot, they look rested, and have no tears and no red eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1jg0H-MfVY&feature=youtu.be

You should also take a look at Robbie Parker, he allegedly lost a daughter at Sandy Hook school and on that same day he made a live statement on video but as he approached the camera he was laughing and smiling and then as he reached the microphone he changed his face to look all sombre and tearful. If you had lost your 6 year old daughter you would not be laughing and smiling hours later. He was acting pure and simple. The video can be seen on Youtube.

Below Mr Parker from the video.

If you want to know what really happened at Sandy Hook Elementary school then read the book ‘Nobody Died at Sandy Hook’ by Jim Fetzer. It got banned from Amazon.



Staged False Terror

Are these alleged terror attacks in the U.S.A such as Sandy Hook, Orlando, and Boston Bombing etc. real or are they staged by intelligence agencies such as the FBI or Department of Homeland Security to bring about laws which would take away the guns from the people of America and keep the fake war on terror going? My view is there are too many anomalies with all of these attacks to say they are 100% real.

David Steele, a former Marine and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence says that most terrorists are false flag terrorists and were created by American security services.

This is what he had to say about the alleged terror incidents at Sandy Hook, Orlando and Boston.

Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

From where I sit, both the [Sandy Hook Elementary] school in Connecticut and the Boston Bombing were false flag operations”.

The school in Connecticut had been closed for years. There were no students, no teachers, and no parent-teacher associations. The paramedics were not allowed into the school. From where I sit, that was a complete false flag. It was a drill. But … others have exposed the actors who were involved, financial relations with the families that were allegedly victimized, who had their homes bought and were then given exit pass. All of that is on the record, but you don’t see the media covering that.”

Steele continues: “Boston bombing, for me, the truth teller was when the rabbis and the priests rushed to comfort the wounded and they were not allowed to get near any of the wounded. That, in intelligence, we call an indicator. And then you add to that the fact there were no, I mean no, wounded people taken to hospitals. And finally, you add to that the big to-do about the amputee. He turned out to be a hired actor for a company that specializes at putting amputees into battle field simulations. False flag. Boston was a practice attempt to lock down an entire city.”

Steele continues: “the actual bomb was a theatrical device. You don’t buy gun powder at a fireworks store to create a bomb. It just is not done. I had my explosive ordinance people look at this. Everybody laughed at this. This was school kids stuff. THERE WAS NO BOMB. There were no injuries. This was a false flag.”

One thing these alleged terrorist incidents have in common is that the supposed terrorists always ends up being killed. The law of averages says they would catch one of them. If the alleged perpetrator could be interrogated to find out what he did or did not do, what his motives may have been, and who his associates were? If international terrorism sponsored by groups like ISIS were really what it is made out to be, obviously live captures of all suspected terrorists would be the top priority, so interrogations could take place and terror networks taken down. But no they are always killed to silence them.

We were told, almost immediately after the Orlando shooting, that “the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS.” In fact all these alleged perpetrators of these terror plots somehow leave there I.D in car and pledge allegiance to ISIS and then they end up dead.

Another major indicator of “false flag” is the scale of the carnage. 49 dead and 50 injured at the Orlando shooting? Only one shooter? And the guy was not even a special forces professional, but a flaky security guard!

It’s funny how almost all “Muslim terrorists” are ridiculously ultra-competent supermen able to take down skyscrapers and blow up the Pentagon using a couple of box cutters as their only weapons; kill ludicrously large numbers of people in mass shootings without any military training; or otherwise perform amazing feats of mass carnage.

The inescapable conclusion is that most plots and attacks attributed to Muslims are PR stunts concocted by the FBI and the Intelligence agencies on behalf of the Illuminati that controls them to follow their hidden agenda.

People need to know that the Muslim terror threat is a big lie which comes from the Zionist Jewish media. Let’s look at some facts from the FBI. The FBI’s statistics on terrorist incidents between 1980 and 2005 in the United States says that 5 percent of terror attacks were committed by communists, 6 percent by Muslim extremists, 7 percent by Jewish extremists, 24 percent by radical leftists, 42 percent by Latinos and 16 percent is listed as ‘other.’ So the FBI stats say there is more Jewish terrorists than Muslim and don’t forget the Muslims were framed for 9/11 and probably many other’s that we don’t know. The Muslim terror threat is a lie to justify Israel’s and the West’s ‘war on terror’ in the Middle East.

One of the best known false flag operations was Operation Northwoods which was the codename for a plan by the American Military to invade Cuba in 1962. The plan included fake terrorist attacks on U.S cities which would then be blamed on Cubans, blowing up U.S ships, Destroying U.S. military drone aircraft with F-86 planes painted to look like Cuban MIGs, Staging attempted hijackings of civilian aircraft and all this would have been blamed onto Cuban terrorists. There is more because the plan also included painting and numbering an aircraft to be an exact duplicate of a commercial passenger jet. This duplicate would be substituted for the civilian plane, and loaded with passengers with aliases. The original plane would be converted to a drone.  The drone will then send a mayday signal from over Cuba reporting an attack by Cuban military aircraft then using a small surface boat or submarine to disburse debris to fake a U.S. plane crash in Cuban waters.

Yes, all of that is really contained in a document put together by the United States Department of Defence and the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962. This is fact. The government was willing to risk or even kill U.S. citizens to further its military and war agendas. However President Kennedy rejected the Operation Northwoods plan.

This same false flag operation was used on 9/11. Kill American civilians then blame it on the Muslims so they could then go to war against the Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and later Syria. It’s a bit more complicated than that but you get the basic idea.

Here is a statistic which puts things in perspective. According to the monitor group Airwars, which monitors and assesses civilian deaths in Libya, Syria and Iraq, from May 23 to June 23 of this year (2017), at least 472 civilians were killed by U.S. airstrikes. That is significantly more than the 459 civilians who have been killed by terrorist attacks in Europe—in the last 12 years. So that is in one month 472 Muslim (mainly woman and children) civilians have been killed by the U.S which is more than the civilians killed in 12 years of terrorist incidents in the whole of Europe.

President Trump had been in office for just 9 months, and he had already surpassed Obama’s murderous record with estimated numbers as high as 4,500 civilian deaths from airstrikes. All in the name of freedom, how can you bring freedom with bombs? It just brings more hate to America from people who have just had their home blew up or their family wiped out. How would you feel if a foreign country dropped a bomb on your house and killed all your family but left you alive?

It is my belief and quite a few other people’s belief who have researched this that none of the terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by Isis, as Isis always gets the blame. It is Mossad (Israeli Intelligence) and the European intelligence agencies that are the masterminds behind these attacks in order to demonise Muslims and take away our freedoms with more and more invasive laws which our governments say we need so as to protect us from terrorists. Again it is the Hegelian dialect, problem, reaction, solution. They create the problem and then offer us the solution, the solution they wanted in the first place before the problem existed. Isis was created by the axis of evil (USA, Israel and the UK) to destabilise Iraq and Syria and to also be used as excuse for terror atrocities in Britain America and Europe.

Why would ISIS want to attack cities in Europe? The two countries that are trying to destroy ISIS are the Syrian government forces and Russia and not European countries. So why don’t ISIS try to bomb Russia. It’s just not believable.

I go over all these terrorist attacks in my book ‘The 9/11 Deception & False Flag Terror’ which dispels the myth that Isis and Muslims were behind them. In the book I cover the terror attacks the U.S.S Liberty, the U.S.S Cole, Lavon Affair, Lockerbie, Port Arthur, Mumbai, Norway, the Nice Truck Terror, the Orlando Shooting, Boston Bombing, San Bernardino Shooting, Charlie Hebdo Shooting, Westminster Bridge, Manchester Arena and the recent Mandalay Bay Vegas Shooting.

Believe me the same organisation planned all the attacks and then convinced some patsie to carry it out and it was not Isis or Al Qaeda. The Illuminati and its intelligent (Psychopaths) agencies such as Mossad, CIA, MI5 and MI6 were behind all these attacks. What are the chances that the 8 attacks below spread out over 6 years in 6 different countries would all be carried out on the 22nd of the month? It is not possible that these were random events.

Norway attack- 22-07-11

Lee Rigby – 22-05-2013

Pakistan tourist shooting – 22-06-13

Canada shootings parliament – 22-10-14

Brussels attack – 22-03-16

Munich attack – 22-07-16

London Westminster attack- 22-03-17

Manchester Arena attack- 22-05-17

We are told the Manchester attack happened at 22 hundred hours, were 22 died on the 22nd and killed by a 22 year old Salman Abedi.

Just to note that the 22nd is a very significant date for the Jews because that was the date they blew up the British headquarters at the King David hotel (July 22nd, 1946) and killed 91 civilians. Also these Jewish terrorists tried to make people believe that the Arabs did it (akin to 9/11) by dressing up as Palestinian Arabs to plant the bombs. In July 2006 Netanyahu and former Irgun gang members attended a 60th anniversary celebration of this outrage and continue to claim that it was all the fault of the British and not the fault of the bombers.

Again as the Westminster attack the ‘official ‘ announcement as to who did it (ISIS) had to appear on the Rita Katz website SITE – at 4.44 am on 23rd of May, just hours after the attack. Rita Katz is Jewish whose father was a Mossad spy. Here is her Tweet. So not believable unless Mossad had something to do with the planning of the Manchester attack. Rita Katz tweeted that Isis was also behind other attacks such as Nice, Berlin and the Vegas shooting. Somehow I don’t think so.

Here is a view of false-flag terror given by US commentator Wayne Madsen. Madsen states, “Israel’s most secret and tried-and-true weapon is the “false flag” terrorist attack.’ That’s true enough, but does it apply here? In case it does, here is Wayne Madsen’s conclusion: Mossad is a master at false-flag terrorist attacks designed to alter perceptions and punish opponents of Israeli policy. The fingerprints of Israeli intelligence are all over the 9/11 attacks on the United States, the 3/22 train bombings in Madrid, the 7/7 transit bombings in London, and, now, the 7/22 attacks in Norway… While the Israeli-influenced corporate media has droned on and on about the dangers of Islamist terrorism, it is now obvious that the major threat to public safety comes from the State of Israel, a rogue nation that does not hesitate to murder the innocent to achieve its sordid political aims”.

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a founding member of the Scientific Panel for the Investigation of 9/11, made these remarks in an interview with Press TV when he was asked to name the biggest false flag operations of 2015.

2015 saw an outrageous number of false flag events, and the two biggest ones were the attacks in Paris, France; the second attack in Paris on November 13 was followed up quickly by a sequel attack in San Bernardino, California,” Dr. Barrett said.

It seems that the people behind the so-called war on terror, and that would be neoconservative Zionists, have decided to use Paris as their center of operations, or at least this past year they did, I think that was perhaps because Paris is perhaps the capital of world secularism, and they are trying to stir up a strategy of tensions pitting Islam against the West, and in particular against the secular tendencies of the West,” he stated. “They are concerned that many progressive intellectuals… are turning against Zionism.”

Dr. Barrett, an editor at Veterans Today, said “Alain Soral is absolutely right when he says in a new book that I am editing on the Paris attacks, Another French False Flag, that they chose victims in these trendy youth neighbourhoods of Paris – young people who were partying at a rock concert, young people who were hanging out at cafes – because these young people in the 11th Arrondissement of Paris are precisely the demographic in France that has been turning against Zionism and supporting the Palestinians, So I think that Paris was targeted as the new fulcrum in this clash of civilizations in order to continue to try to push the West into the Jewish Zionist camp, and bring the West into a long-term war on Islam on behalf of Israel,” he noted.

Dr. Barrett said that “I think the other great false flag story of 2015 is that the so-called Islamic States (Daesh/ISIS) has been exposed as a false flag group. It has been exposed in many, many ways, as essentially a band of cutthroat mercenaries organized by the West in order to destabilize the Middle East and particularly to destabilize and even to depopulate the countries on the borders of Israel in support of the Greater Israel project, in which Israel is trying to expand and ultimately occupy everything from the Nile to Euphrates,” he stated.

Daesh has been exposed in so many ways, and in particular by the intervention of Russia in Syria. The Russians have potentially blown the whistle on the fact that the US war on Daesh was a fake. In 2015, we learnt that Daesh is a fake false flag group and the war on Daesh by the West was phony,” the analyst pointed out. “So I think these were the biggest false flag stories of the year 2015.” Dr Barrett stated.

Salman Abedi’s (blamed for Manchester arena bombing) family has been tied up with MI6 for last 25 years. His father Ramadan Abedi was sent to Libya in 1992 by MI6, as part of the plot to assassinate the Libyan leader Gaddafi. It failed, and he was recruited for another Mi6 plot to assassinate Gaddafi in February 1996 and this is the one exposed by David Shayler. David Shayler was born in Middleborough and joined MI5 in October 1991.

Shayler was moved to G9 branch, responsible for Middle Eastern terrorism where he headed the Libyan desk as G9A/5. During his time at the Libyan desk he learned of the MI6 plot to assassinate Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi from his MI6 counterpart David Watson. Shayler stated that MI6 had been involved in a failed assassination attack on Libyan leader Colonel Gaddafi in February 1996 without the permission of the then foreign secretary Sir Malcolm Rifkind. The plot involved paying the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group with supporters in London and links to Al-Qaeda £100,000 to carry out the attack. The group was paid to plant a bomb underneath Gaddafi's motorcade. The bomb was planted under the wrong car and failed to kill Gaddafi but did result in the deaths of several innocent civilians. So here we have the state funding of terrorist groups to carry out their agenda which ended up killing innocent civilians.

Shayler delivered a speech at the Axis for Peace Conference by explaining that most terrorist actions attributed to Al-Qaeda or Isis are actually organized by the US-UK secret services, essentially the British one, with the aim of making their countries go forward. “That terror is arranged by the MI6 and the CIA”, he said.

Annie Machon, a former official of British intelligence MI5 has claimed that the events of 9/11 and British 7/7 were inside jobs carried out with the help of Israeli Mossad. Annie Machon was going to give an address at a June 6, 2013 briefing jointly organized by the UN Department of Public Information Non-Governmental Relations and the Swiss government’s permanent UN mission. But Under pressure from Israel advocacy group, B’nai B’rith International (BBI), United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and Swiss ambassador at the UN Paul Seger decided to cancel Annie Machon’s address. Machon can be heard stating these views on many Youtube videos. One of the videos is below, titled ‘9/11 was an inside job’.

https://youtu.be/hTfRJ8k7XFo

Machon is not the only intelligence officer who points finger to Israeli Mossad. Pakistan’s former top spy, Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul, in an interview on September 26, 2001 said that Israeli Mossad carried out 9/11. In 2012 Israeli Zionist Jewish author, Barry Chamish, admitted on the Kevin Barrett Radio Show that Israel did 9/11. Annie Machon also states the July 7, 2005 London bombing (7/7) was also a MI5-Mossad joint false flag operation to generate hatred towards the Muslim world for the benefit of the Zionist entity. This proves that MI5\MI6 are working in league with the Israeli Mossad.

The question is are the Deep State or the Illuminati planning another false flag event much bigger than 9/11 which would then be blamed on Isis. The people will believe this because Isis are already responsible for nearly all terror attacks, right?

Some of the best accounts of how false flag terror is staged is given by truth-seeker Ole Dammegard on YouTube.



Israel Jewish Deception

The Rothschild Illuminati took over Palestine so that it could have its own state with its own nuclear bombs so that it can control the Middle East and the oil. Baron Edmond de Rothschild built the first oil pipeline from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean to bring BP Iranian oil to Israel. He founded Israeli General Bank and Paz Oil and is considered the father of modern Israel.

It’s all a plan to help introduce ‘A New World Order’. The same ones that create the chaos are the same ones that would like to propose the solution. If enough chaos is created, it gives more justification to the solution, and gives rise to a potential global conflict between Israel and its puppets in America with Iran or North Korea.

In 1917 British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour penned a letter to Zionist Second Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild in which he expressed support for a Jewish homeland on Palestinian-controlled lands in the Middle East. This Balfour Declaration justified the brutal seizure of Palestinian lands for the post-WWII establishment of Israel.



Are Jews from the Middle East?

We have been led to believe by the mainly Jewish media that the whole of the Jewish population were originally from Palestine or what is now called the land of Israel or Judea at the time of Jesus. But is that a deception?

Before anyone starts saying well ‘the Jews lived there 2,000 years ago they are just reclaiming their homeland’. That is nonsense. Does that mean Germany can go in and reclaim Prussia from Poland and Russia because it was theirs 70 years ago or can Argentine go and reclaim the Falklands because it was theirs 200 years ago? No that is nonsense. People really need to do some research because 80% of the Jews in this world do not have their roots in the Middle East. 80% of the Jews in this world are descended from the Khazarian Empire and are known as Ashkenazi Jews. In the 7th century King Bulan of Khazar converted the empire from a form of Pagan worship to Judaism. The Khazarian Empire encompassed Bulgaria, Ukraine, Georgia, Romania and Hungary now known as The Pale of Settlement. It is strange how the Jews don’t speak Hebrew, they speak Yiddish which is a language that came from the Pale of the Settlement or the Khazars.

"The large majority of Jews after World War II in the world, were of Eastern origin-and thus
perhaps mainly of Khazar origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan, but from the Volga; not from the Canaan but from the Caucausus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race. Genetically, they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Should this turn out to be the case, then the term anti-Semitic would be void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both killers and victims. The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated”,
- Jewish historian/writer Arthur Koestler from his book ‘The Thirteenth Tribe’.

The Khazar conversion is no revelation. It was the basis for a 1976 book by Arthur Koestler, The Thirteenth Tribe, which was reviled, then ignored, by mainstream Zionism. But the Jewish Khazars were recognised by early Zionist historians, albeit as a numerically insignificant curiosity. They were only dropped from the story in the 1960s. After the 1967 Six Day War, to be precise”Guardian Newspaper.

Eran Elhaik (Jewish) has a doctorate in molecular evolution from the University of Houston and he produced a research article titled “The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses,” in the online journal Genome Biology and Evolution. Elhaik says he has proved that Ashkenazi Jews’ roots lie in the Caucasus — a region at the border of Europe and Asia that lies between the Black and Caspian seas — not in the Middle East. They are descendants, he argues, of the Khazars, a Turkic people who lived in one of the largest medieval states in Eurasia and then migrated to Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries.

Jewish Professor Shlomo Sand of Tel Aviv University published “The Invention of the Jewish People” in 2008 in which he says “The Jews living elsewhere are mainly the descendants of converted peoples. Ashkenazi Jews (Jews in Eastern Europe) are mainly descendants of Khazars”.

You should also read the book by Gilad Atzmon titled The Wandering Who: A Study of Jewish Identity Politics which states clearly that the Jews of today are descended from Khazar and not from Palestine. The Hebrews of the bible are the Palestinians who converted to Islam about 700 A.D. Another good book is ‘The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine’ by Ilan Pappe who is also Jewish.

Bear in mind that both Shlomo Sand and Gilad Atzmon are Jewish and they both state after much research that the people we call Jews are not connected with or descended from the region called Palestine or Israel as it is now called since they stole it.

In 1951 retired U.S. Military Intelligence Officer, Col. John Beaty, published a scholarly 265-page book ‘Iron Curtain over America’. In it Col. Beaty gave overwhelming evidence that this Race of Eastern European "Jews" were actually Khazar and Mongol Asiatics and had no racial ancestry in Israel at all.

There are hundreds of books {most of which are Jewish Encyclopaedias and history books} available for study, which prove that over 90% of the Jews of the world are not a Semitic people, but few people other than historians ever bother to read them.

Here is an excerpt from 3 of them:

Encyclopedia Americana (1985): "Ashkenazim, the Ashkenazim are the Jews whose ancestors lived in German lands...it was among Ashkenazi Jews that the idea of political Zionism emerged, leading ultimately to the establishment of the state of Israel...In the late 1960s, Ashkenazi Jews numbered some 11 million, about 84 percent of the world Jewish population."

The American People's Encyclopedia for 1954 at 15-292 records the following in reference to the Khazars: "In the year 740 A.D. the Khazars were officially converted to Judaism. A century later they were crushed by the incoming Slavic-speaking people and were scattered over central Europe where they were known as Jews. It is from this grouping that most German, Polish and Hungarian Jews are descended, and they likewise make up a considerable part of that population now found in America. The term Aschenazim is applied to this round-headed, dark-complexioned division”.

The New Encyclopaedia Britannica, Volume 6:

Khazar, member of a confederation of Turkic-speaking tribes that in the late 6th century A.D. established a major commercial empire covering the south-eastern section of modern European Russia…but the most striking characteristic of the Khazars was the adoption of Judaism by the Kagan and the greater part of the ruling class in about 740…The fact itself, however, is undisputed and unparalleled in the history of Central Eurasia. A few scholars have ascertained that the Judaized Khazars were the remote ancestors of many of the Jews of Eastern Europe and Russia“.



Now, what are the facts about the Jews?

You have read the World War 1 statement by Benjamin Freedman which he states the Jews were responsible for Germany’s defeat. Now read more of his statement were he states the Jews are from the region known as Khazar. Don’t forget Mr. Freedman, born in 1890, was a successful Jewish businessman of New York City and he broke with organized Jewry after the Judeo-Communist victory of 1945, and spent the remainder of his life and the great preponderance of his considerable fortune, at least 2.5 million dollars, exposing the Jewish tyranny which has enveloped the United States. Mr Freedman knew what he was talking about because he had been an insider at the highest levels of Jewish organizations and Jewish machinations to gain power over America.

Below part of Freedman’s speech.

The Jews -- I call them Jews to you, because they are known as Jews. I don't call them Jews. I refer to them as so-called Jews, because I know what they are. If Jesus was a Jew, there isn't a Jew in the world today, and if those people are Jews, certainly our Lord and Saviour was not one of them, and I can prove that.

Now what happened? The eastern European Jews, who form 92 per cent of the world's population of those people who call themselves Jews, were originally Khazars.

They were a warlike tribe that lived deep in the heart of Asia. And they were so warlike that even the Asiatics drove them out of Asia into Eastern Europe -- and to reduce this so you don't get too confused about the history of Eastern Europe -- they set up this big Khazar kingdom: 800,000 square miles. Only, there was no Russia, there were no other countries, and the Khazar kingdom was the biggest country in all Europe -- so big and so powerful that when the other monarchs wanted to go to war, the Khazars would lend them 40,000 soldiers. That's how big and powerful they were.

Now, they were phallic worshippers, which is filthy. I don't want to go into the details of that now. It was their religion the way it was the religion of many other Pagans or Barbarians elsewhere in the world.

Now, the [Khazar] king became so disgusted with the degeneracy of his kingdom that he decided to adopt a so-called monotheistic faith -- either Christianity, Islam -- the Moslem faith -- or what is known today as Judaism -- really Talmudism. So, like spinning a top and calling out "eeny, meeny, miney, moe," he picked out so-called Judaism. And that became the state religion.

He sent down to the Talmudic schools of Pumbedita and Sura and brought up thousands of these rabbis with their teachings, and opened up synagogues and schools in his kingdom of 800,000 people -- 800,000 thousand square miles -- and maybe ten to twenty million people; and they became what we call Jews. There wasn't one of them that had an ancestor that ever put a toe in the Holy Land, not only in Old Testament history, but back to the beginning of time. Not one of them! And yet they come to the Christians and they ask us to support their armed insurrection in Palestine by saying:

"Well, you want to certainly help repatriate God's chosen people to their Promised Land, their ancestral homeland, It's your Christian duty. We gave you one of our boys as your Lord and Saviour. You now go to church on Sunday, and kneel and you worship a Jew, and we're Jews."

Well, they were pagan Khazars who were converted just the same as the Irish [were converted]. And it's just as ridiculous to call them "people of the Holy Land," as it would be. . . there are 54 million Chinese Moslems. Fifty four million! And, Mohammed only died in 620 A.D., so in that time, 54 million Chinese have accepted Islam as their religious belief.

Now imagine, in China, 2,000 miles away from Arabia, where the city of Mecca is located, where Mohammed was born. Imagine if the 54 million Chinese called themselves 'Arabs'. Imagine! Why, you'd say they're lunatics. Anyone who believes that those 54 million Chinese are Arabs must be crazy. All they did was adopt as a religious faith; a belief that had its origin in Mecca, in Arabia.

The same as the Irish. When the Irish became Christians, nobody dumped them in the ocean and imported from the Holy Land a new crop of inhabitants that were Christians. They weren't different people. They were the same people, but they had accepted Christianity as a religious faith.

Now, these Pagans, these Asiatics, these Turko-Finns. . . they were a Mongoloid race who were forced out of Asia into eastern Europe. They likewise, because their king took the faith -- Talmudic faith -- they had no choice. Just the same as in Spain: If the king was Catholic, everybody had to be a Catholic. If not, you had to get out of Spain. So everybody -- they lived on the land just like the trees and the bushes; a human being belonged to the land under their feudal system -- so they [Khazars] all became what we call today, Jews!

Now imagine how silly it was for the Christians. . . for the great Christian countries of the world to say, "We're going to use our power, our prestige to repatriate God's chosen people to their ancestral homeland, their Promised Land."

Now, could there be a bigger lie than that? Could there be a bigger lie than that?

And because they control the newspapers, the magazines, the radio, the television, the book publishing business, they have the ministers in the pulpit, they have the politicians on the soap boxes talking the same language . . . so naturally you'd believe black is white if you heard it often enough. You wouldn't call black black anymore -- you'd start to call black white”. Benjamin Freedman, Willard Hotel speech, 1961.

So it looks like the Jews are not the descendants of the Hebrew people who lived in Palestine at the time of Moses so therefore had no claim to the land of Palestine. The Palestinians are the Semitic race, so anti-Semitism actually means anti-Palestinian.

Just like 'anti-Semitic'. The Arab is a Semite. And the Christians talk about people who don't like Jews as anti-Semites, and they call all the Arabs anti-Semites. The only Semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn't one Jew who's a Semite. They're all Turkothean Mongoloids”, Benjamin Freedman.

Benjamin Freedman goes on to state that the word Jew was not mentioned in the original bible and the word Jew was only inserted into the bible in the 18th century.

Freedman continues…

In the time of Bible history, there was a geographic area known as Judea. Judea was a province of the Roman Empire. Now, a person who lived in Judea was known as a Judean, and in Latin it was Judaeus; in Greek it was Judaius. Those are the two words, in Greek and Latin, for a Judean. Now, in Latin and Greek there is no such letter as 'j', and the first syllable of Judaeus and Judaius starts 'ghu'. Now, when the Bible was written, it was first written in Greek, Latin, Panantic, Syriac, Aramaic... all those languages. Never was the word Jew in any of them because the word didn't exist. Judea was the country, and the people were Judeans, and Jesus was referred to only as a Judean. I've seen those early... the earliest scripts available. In 1345, a man by the name of Wycliffe in England thought that it was time to translate the Bible into English. There was no English edition of the Bible because who the Devil could read? It was only the educated church people who could read Latin and Greek, Syriac, Aramaic and the other languages. Anyhow, Wycliffe translated the Bible into English. But in it, he had to look around for some words for Judaeas and Judaius. There was no English word because Judea had passed out of existence. There was no Judea. People had long ago forgotten that. So in the first translation he used the word, in referring to Jesus, as 'gyu', "jew". At the time, there was no printing press.

Then, between 1345 and the 17th century, when the press came into use, that word passed through so many changes... I have them all here. If you want I can read them to you. I will. That word 'gyu' which was in the Wycliffe Bible became. . . first it was ' gyu ', then ' giu ', then ' iu ' (because the ' i ' in Latin is pronounced like the ' j '. Julius Caesar is ' Iul ' because there is no 'j' in Latin) then ' iuw ', then ' ieuu ', then ' ieuy ', then ' iwe ', then ' iow ', then ' iewe ', all in Bibles as time went on. Then ' ieue ', then ' iue ', then ' ive ', and then ' ivw ', and finally in the 18th century... ' jew '. Jew.

All the corrupt and contracted forms for Judaius, and Judaeas in Latin. Now, there was no such thing as 'Jew', and any theologian -- I've lectured in maybe 20 of the most prominent theological seminaries in this country, and two in Europe -- there was no such word as Jew. There only was Judea, and Jesus was a Judean and the first English use of a word in an English bible to describe him was 'gyu' -- Jew. A contracted and shortened form of Judaeus, just the same as we call a laboratory a 'lab', and gasoline 'gas'... a tendency to short up. So, in England there were no public schools; people didn't know how to read; it looked like a scrambled alphabet so they made a short word out of it. Now for a theologian to say that you can't harm the Jews, is just ridiculous. I'd like to know where in the scriptures it says that. I'd like to know the text.

Look at what happened to Germany for touching Jews. What would you, as a citizen of the United States, do to people who did to you what the so-called Jews -- the Pollacks and Litvaks and Litzianers -- they weren't Jews, as I just explained to you. They were Eastern Europeans who'd been converted to Talmudism. There was no such thing as Judaism. Judaism was a name given in recent years to this religion known in Bible history as Torah [inaudible]. No Jew or no educated person ever heard of Judaism. It didn't exist. They pulled it out of the air. . . a meaningless word”, Benjamin Freedman, 1961.

People will link Jews to the Hebrews that fled Egypt in the story of Moses. But is this story true and did Moses exist? Well not according to author Ashraf Ezzat and the book he wrote titled ‘Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites’.

Below is a description of the book.

What if the whole story of the Exodus from Egypt was a fake story, and what if we could prove that it is? Whenever we say ‘the Exodus’ everybody unconsciously and instantly recognizes the story as the fleeing of the Israelites headed by Moses from the grip of Egypt’s ruthless Pharaoh. Thanks to the Church, the Synagogue, the Mosque and of course Hollywood films this Exodus story has sunk deep in the collective subconscious of the masses, so deep that the story of Moses and Pharaoh has turned into an almost unshakable historical truth that once took place in Ancient Egypt. But actually nothing in the ‘milieu of that story’ indicates that it happened in Egypt, except maybe the mistaken association between ‘Pharaoh’ and ‘King’ of Egypt. Likewise, nothing in ancient Egyptian records or its oral tradition say or even allude to the fact that this tale of Moses really happened in Egypt. Even more shocking is the fact that the ancient Egyptian records do not refer to the Kings of Egypt as Pharaohs. Yes, Pharaoh was never a title for Egypt’s king. Linking Pharaoh to Ancient Egypt is merely a myth propagated by centuries of falsehood brought about by misleading interpretation of Biblical history. The only reason we know the story of the Exodus happened in Egypt is because the Bible says so”.

Another question is why are there no pyramid carvings in Egypt depicting the Exodus of half the population and the loss of the army nor the deaths of Egypt's first- born nor no carvings illustrating the devastating plague?

"The undeniable evidence of this has become clear with the advent of DNA research. In 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim and her team at Tel Aviv University released their study which found that the “Jews” were mainly Khazars, from Khazaria, a Caucasus country which is now called Kazakhstan, Georgia, and other names. The Khazarians converted from pagan religions to talmudic Judaism after the 8th century, but of course, racially they remain Khazars."Researcher Texe Marrs.

DNA evidence proves without a doubt that the "Jews" are Khazarian Mongoloids (DNA results and Shlomo Sand as well as other historians have proven this) who converted to Judaism in the centuries after Christ. After their Empire collapsed, the Khazars spread throughout the capital cities of Europe and soon became the most reviled people in history. Despite not being from the Middle East, they claimed that they were the direct descendants of the Pharisees, and eventually became known as 'Jews', the short word for Judea. One of their many lies was that the Biblical 'Jesus' was a Jew, when in fact, he was labelled the King of Judea, an ironic title because he was actually from the neighbouring state of Galilee. Since that time, they have spread havoc and evil wherever they have gone, and it is not hard to see why they have been banned from more or less every country that they have ever lived in, especially Europe. From day one, they have planned and schemed to take over the planet (Protocols of Zion); after all these are the direct descendants of the New World Order, the Khazarian Mafia as mentioned earlier. Through their usury, they gained humongous wealth and influence, which led directly to the spread of the evil conspiracy that is Zionism.

After they took control of France, Britain and Germany (until Hitler removed them), they started their plans for the takeover of the Middle East. Slowly and surely, they interfered, campaigned, bribed and murdered until their plans were accepted. Over the last hundred years, they and their pawns have carved up the Middle East in a way that suited them, and in the process, stolen the land from the Palestinian people. It is one thing to invade a country and rape it of its culture, but it is preposterous to pretend that you are the descendants of the people that originally lived there.

Ironically, those who consider themselves Jewish are not Semitic, whereas Palestinians and other Middle Easterners are. Those referred to as Jewish are not even a race, they are simply mixed race descendants of the Khazars and they had never set foot in what is now Israel until the 1800's.

The history of the Khazarians, specifically the Khazarian Mafia (KM), the World’s largest Organized Crime Syndicate that the Khazarian oligarchy morphed into by their deployment of Babylonian Money-Magick, has been nearly completely excised from the history books. The present day KM knows that it cannot operate or exist without abject secrecy, and therefore has spent a lot of money having its history excised from the history books in order to prevent citizens of the World from learning about its “Evil beyond imagination”, that empowers this World’s largest Organized Crime Cabal. The Rothschilds are the front Men for the Khazarian Mafia. We now know that the Khazarian Mafia (KM) is waging a secret war against America and Americans by the use of False-flag Gladio-style terrorism, and via the illegal and Unconstitutional Federal Reserve System, the IRS, the FBI, FEMA, Homeland Security and the TSA. We know for certain that the KM was responsible for deploying an inside-job, Gladio-style False-flag attack on America on 9-11-01, as well as the Murrah Building Bombing on April 19, 1995”, - excerpt from the ‘The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia’ by Preston James and Mike Harris. Full link to the history of this Khazarian Mafia is below.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

Since the inception of the state of Israel in 1948, and especially since 1967, Israel has relentlessly, brutally, and uncompromisingly expanded their borders into Palestinian land. These Jewish usurpers have seized land, stolen farms, and demolished Palestinian homes with unrelenting ruthlessness and unforgiving vindictiveness. They have reduced the Palestinian nation to nothing more than the wretched, pitiful strip of dessert – the Gaza strip, effectively making the Palestinians prisoners in their own land, and they will stop at nothing until they have either removed or annihilated all Palestinians.

These Jewish usurpers believe they have a right to this land as they are Gods chosen people. They profess to be of the lineage of Abraham so therefore have an ancestral entitlement to displace its present inhabitants, and replace them with their own. They claim the ancient land of Canaan (now Palestine) as their legacy because they are descendants of the 12 tribes. This is their God given birth right, based upon their ancestry.

Yet this is a monumental lie.

80% of the inhabitants of modern day Israel are not descendants of Abraham, or any other biblical predecessor. In fact they have next to no Middle Eastern blood in their veins. Ashkenazi Jews have no hereditary right whatsoever to the land they now inhabit. They have stolen this territory from its rightful inhabitants and are now obliterating them.

Palestinians are the rightful heirs to the land called Israel (Palestine) because they are descendants from Abraham’s first son called Ishmael.

Watch the Youtube video below by an American Youtuber called EndTimesNewsReport or now called Jake Morphonios which describes pretty well that 80% of the Jews in the world are from Khazaria and not Palestine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C0VRXV___w&t=1156s





Palestinian Slaughter

Today, Israel is a formidable settler-colonialist state, unwilling to transform or compromise, and eager to crush by whatever means necessary any resistance to its control and rule in historical Palestine. Beginning with the ethnic cleansing of 80 percent of Palestine in 1948, and Israel’s occupation of the remaining 20 percent of the land in 1967, Palestinians in Israel are now enclaved in mega-prisons, bantustans, and besieged cantons, and singled out through discriminatory policies. Meanwhile, millions of Palestinian refugees around the world have no way to return home, and time has only weakened, if not annihilated, all internal challenges to this ideological infrastructure. Even as I write, the Israeli settler state continues to further colonize and uproot the indigenous people of Palestine”, - Israeli, Jewish Historian Ilan Pappe from his book ‘The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine’.

Once upon a time there was a place called Palestine, a land of milk & honey written about in a book called The Bible. This ended in 1948 when David Ben-Gurion (with Britain’s help) declared the creation of the State of Israel. Palestine was then flooded with Jews from Europe, later USA and other countries. These Jewish immigrants kicked the Palestinians out of their homes, off their farms and out of Palestine. Since 1948 750,000 Palestinians have been forced from their lands and homes by Jewish Terrorists were the Palestinians had lived for at least 1200 years and many of them slaughtered and raped along the way. Now Adolf Hitler did far less than this in trying to recover land from Poland which had been stolen from Germany after World War 1. World War 2 was started because of this. Yet no one has come to the aid of the Palestinians were Genocide has been carried out against them by the Jews. The western leaders in America, Britain and France etc. don’t even condemn this because they are the puppets of Rothschild and the Israeli Zionists. If any other country in the world did this to a neighbouring country it would not be allowed but Israel is allowed to get away with it, why? Saddam Hussein went into Kuwait in 1990 and immediately America sent in its troops to remove him, is Israel going into Palestine any different, no it is not. If Palestinians fight back against this theft of their land and murdering of their civilians then it is called terrorism by Israel and the pathetic Jewish media in America.

















Below the photo shows the Palestinian loss of land since 1948.

Prime Minister David Ben Gurion earlier said after Israel brutally expelled the Palestinians from their homes and land in the 1948 war establishing the state of Israel: "We have come and we have stolen their country....We must do everything to insure they (the Palestinians) never do return”.

The Palestinians would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls”, Israeli Prime Minister (Yitzhak Shamir) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988.

When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle”, Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

"There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Maier Israeli Prime Minister June 15, 1969.

Suppose three million Mexicans came into Texas and drove the six million Texans into the deserts of Arizona and New Mexico. Suppose these Mexicans were slipped in there armed -- the Texans were disarmed -- and one night they drove them all out of Texas and declared themselves the Republic of the Alamo. What would the United States say? Would we say it's aggression for these Texans to try to get their homes back from the Mexican thieves? Suppose the Negroes in Alabama were secretly armed by the Soviets and overnight they rose up and drove all the whites into the swamps of Mississippi and Georgia and Florida. . . drove them out completely, and declared themselves the Republic of Ham, or the Republic of something-or-other. Would we call it aggression if these people, the whites of Alabama, tried to go back to their homes? Would we. . . what would we think if the soviet Union said, "No, those Negroes now occupy them! Leave them there!", or "No, those Mexicans are in Texas. They declared themselves a sovereign state. Leave them there. You have plenty of room in Utah and Nevada. Settle somewhere else". Would we call it aggression if the Alabama whites or the Texans wanted to go back to their homes? So now, you've got to write to President Kennedy and say, "We do not consider it aggression in the sense that you use the word, if these people want to return to their homes as the United Nations -- fifteen times in the last twelve years -- called upon the Zionists in occupation of Palestine to allow the Arab Palestinians to return to their former homes and farms", Benjamin Freedman, 1961.

The start of the atrocities against the Palestinians started on April 9, 1948 when commandos of the Irgun (headed by Menachem Begin, future Israel prime minister) and the Stern Gang attacked Deir Yassin, a village with about 750 Palestinian residents. How come a murderer ends up being Prime Minister? In all over 200 men, women, and children were systematically murdered. Fifty-three orphaned children were literally dumped near the Old City, where they were found by Miss Hind Husseini and she brought them to her home, which was to become the Dar El-Tifl El-Arabi orphanage.

"The photos clearly show there was a massacre," says Daniel McGowan, a US retired professor who works with Deir Yassin Remembered. "Those photos show [villagers] lined up against a quarry wall and shot.”

"They went into the houses and they shot the people inside. They killed everybody they saw, women and children," said Mr Zidain, who lost four of his immediate family, including his father and two brothers, in the attack. Abdul-Kader Zidain was 22 years old in 1948 when it happened.

Accounts by Red Cross and United Nations observers who visited the scene at Deir Yassin, said that the houses were first set on fire and the occupants were shot down as they came out to escape the flames. One pregnant woman had her baby cut out of her stomach with a knife. Reminiscent of the acts committed by their brother Jews in Russia during and after the Bolshevik {Jewish} take over. The head of the International Red Cross delegation in Palestine, Jacques de Reynier, drove into the village and was met by a detachment of Irgun terrorists. In his report of the massacre the previous night, he wrote: "All of them were young, some even adolescents, men and women armed to the teeth: revolvers, machine-guns, hand-grenades, and knives, most of them still blood-stained. A beautiful young girl with criminal eyes showed me hers {knife} still dripping with blood, she displayed it like a trophy."

Consider this story, as recounted by a Jewish soldier present at the time of the massacres in al-Duwayima, Palestine, 1948: “I arrived in al-Duwayma immediately after its occupation. The conquering army was the 89th battalion… They killed some 80–100 Arabs, women and children. The children were killed by smashing their skulls with clubs. There was not a single house without dead. The second wave of the army consisted of the battalion of the soldier who gave this eyewitness report… In the village there remained Arab women and men who were put in houses without food or drink. Then the sappers came to blow up the houses. One officer order a sapper to put the two old women into the house he was about to blow up. The sapper refused, and said that he would obey only such orders as were handed down to him by his immediate commander. So the officer ordered his own soldiers to put the women in, and the atrocity was carried out. Another soldier boasted he had raped an Arab women and then shot her. Another Arab woman with a day-old baby was employed in cleaning jobs in the yard… She worked for one or two days in the service, and then she was shot, together with her baby”

In Britain, on Guy Fawkes Night, (Nov. 5th), there were more casualties from fireworks than there has been all year in Israel from Hamas rockets. In 2008 not one Israeli was killed by these Hamas rockets before the Israelis started killing the Palestinians. This destruction and killing is nothing to do with Hamas fireworks, it is an attempt to destroy the civil infrastructure of Gaza. Look at the buildings destroyed, the interior ministry, police headquarters, mosques and a university. I would even suggest that it is Israel firing these rockets and then blaming Hamas so that it can then send in the tanks and F16’s to destroy the Palestinians. Because if you read the False Flag Terror section of this book then you will know Israel has done this same thing many times in the past so it is not beyond them.

If Palestinians fight back against this theft of their land and murdering of their civilians then it is called terrorism by Israel but any sensible person can see that Israel are the biggest terrorists on this planet.

Gaza is the world’s biggest prison camp. Israel controls the borders and all that is allowed in and out of this barren desert strip. They restrict supplies, food, medicine and fuel and there is extensive hardship and malnutrition in Gaza. Now The Israelis seem to have decided it is simpler to kill the Palestinians with bombs & missiles provided for that purpose by USA. Perhaps Gaza should be re-named Auschwitz. The Jews complain so much about how badly they were supposedly treated by Germany in the concentration camps during WW2 and yet look how they treat the Palestinians.

In 2014 Israel launched Operation Protective Edge. One of Israel’s reasons for this attack against the Palestinians was the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli teenagers, which it blamed on Hamas. However one week before two Palestinian youths were killed by the Israeli military. The killing of the three Israeli teenagers received huge publicity in the media (well it would wouldn’t it, the western media is owned by the Jews) but the deaths of the Palestinian youths who died received no media coverage. This is how the people of the western world are brainwashed by the Jews just as they were during World War 2. During this attack against the Palestinians some 2,205 Palestinians, including over 500 children, and 70 Israelis (64 of whom were soldiers) were killed. Thousands of Palestinians were wounded; over 18,000 of their homes were destroyed; some 470,000 were displaced; and large areas of Gaza were essentially razed to the ground. Four Palestinian children were killed by Israeli military shelling at a harbor and nearby beach of Gaza City, July 16, 2014. Four children; Ahed Bakr, 10, Zakaria Bakr, 10, Mohd Bakr, 11, and Ismail Bakr, 9.; were killed during the attack.

The terrible murder of three Israeli youths has given the Israelis an excuse to continue their slaughter of Palestinians. They have neither produced nor cited evidence that Hamas was involved. (Israel now admits they weren't killed by Hamas.)

Following this, Israelis seized a Palestinian youth and killed him by burning him alive. A court determined that Ben David and the two minors snatched Mohammed Abu Khdeir off an east Jerusalem sidewalk in July 2014 and burned him alive in a forest west of the city.

In the aftermath of Protective Edge, a commission appointed by the UN Human Rights Council examined the available facts (Israel refused to cooperate) and found in many cases that war crimes were committed by Israel.

Nothing is equal when it comes to Israelis and Palestinians in the West Bank, East Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip and the numbers say it all. To offer another example, the death toll from Operation Cast Lead, Israel's 2008-2009 assault on the Gaza Strip, was 1,385 Palestinians dead (the majority of them civilians) and 13 Israelis, three of them civilians.

Let’s look at one of the brave Israeli leaders speak hiding behind his desk. Deputy Prime Minister Eli Yishai said, “We must blow Gaza back to the Middle Ages, destroying all the infrastructure including roads and water”.



The Killing Fields of Gaza - 2018

Israel's military committed a new massacre against Palestinian civilians between March and May 2018 as they were peacefully commemorating Palestinian Land Day. Tens of thousands took part in Great March of Return rallies to demand their right of return to lands from which Palestinians were ethnically cleansed, and to protest Israel's decade-long blockade of Gaza. The US is fine with "rebels" like Al-Qaeda "protesting" in Syria, but when genuinely unarmed Palestinians protest the occupiers who violently expelled them from their homes and land, they are "inciting violence” and are shot down.

Israeli soldiers wounded more than 2,700 Palestinian protesters and killed dozens more with rifle fire. There is nothing more cowardly than a soldier sitting on a hill with a sniper rifle shooting down to kill unarmed civilians. If the Jews actually fought a real army they would get the shock of their lives, you know someone who can actually fight back.

Since March 30 2018, at least 112 Palestinians have been killed 14 of them Children. A staggering 12,271 have been wounded, including 3,598 by live ammunition -- more injuries than during Israel's entire 51-day military campaign in Gaza in 2014. At least 24 had their limbs amputated. The Israeli casualties? Zero. "That's called a massacre," wrote Israeli journalist Gideon Levy, "There's no other word for it."

The majority of those killed were between the age of 16 and 28.

Name one other country in the world who could get away with this slaughter of innocent people, there is none.

"Evoking memories of the South African apartheid regime's massacre of peaceful protesters in Sharpeville in 1960, Israel's military committed a new massacre against Palestinian civilians as they were peacefully commemorating Palestinian Land Day," - The Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions National Committee (BNC).

But Israel and the Jewish media in America lies by trying to portray victims of its violence as hardcore Hamas militants who had organized a violent invasion across the boundary which quite obviously is the opposite of what happened.

According to reports in the Israeli media, Israel Defence Force (IDF) rules of engagement allow live fire to be used against anyone approaching the fence. When Israel slaughters peaceful Palestinian protesters the Western World says nothing but when civilians die in Syria the USA and Britain drops bombs on Syria.

"The nature of these injuries shows that Israeli soldiers are using high-velocity military weapons designed to cause maximum harm to Palestinian protesters that do not pose imminent threat to them," Amnesty said. These are "deliberate attempts to kill and maim."

Palestinians have been shot while kneeling for prayer. They have been shot in the back. Children have been targeted and killed. Journalists, clearly marked as such, have been shot, killed and maimed. Thousands have been injured, and some have had to amputate their limbs to survive their injuries.

No evidence has been presented showing that Palestinians have posed a threat to the Israeli snipers pulling the triggers. The Israeli soldiers are positioned hundreds of yards away, perched behind a hill, wearing full battle gear. They are comfortably shooting at the Palestinians through sniper scopes, from a safe distance from which they are in no danger.

In most situations in Gaza, the protesters are far away - perhaps 200-500 yards - from the Israeli soldiers, and are just throwing stuff in an open piece of land. Look at the picture below where the protesters were shot to death. There are no Israelis or even any Israeli buildings or roads as far as the eye can see. Just one massive hill were the Israeli soldiers are perched shooting down on to the Palestinians like ducks in a pond.

One unarmed 19-year-old was killed by sniper fire after being shot from behind. He was running away from the direction of the fence, with his back turned to the snipers. Others were shot at distances of hundreds of yards from the fence.

Of course the response from the Jewish\Israel controlled USA is normal.

"We do believe the Israelis have the right to defend themselves," new Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said of the protests. "And we're fully supportive of that."

First, the Israelis are not defending themselves. Second, don’t the Palestinians have a right to defend themselves? Imagine the blank stares you would receive from liars like Pompeo in response to the question: "In what circumstances is it justified for a Palestinian to kill an Israeli in self-defence, or even put up a fight?"

The USA blocked a UN Security Council (UNSC) resolution calling for an investigation into the recent Palestinian killings. Out of 14 countries the U.S was the only one that blocked the resolution. No surprise coming from the Jewish controlled American government because it blocks every resolution when the U.N wants to investigate Israel killing Palestinians, even when Israel killed 500 children during its attack on the Palestinians in 2014 during ‘Operation Protective Edge’.

Let's recognize this hypocrisy. If a similar situation had occurred in Iran, the US government and the media would cry crocodile tears and turn it into a spectacle. When 20 violent protesters were killed in Libya the US and EU passed UN resolutions to bomb Libya. In Syria, as soon as some Al Qaeda protesters died, Obama said, "Assad must go!" and imposed sanctions and then flooded the country with mercenaries to remove Assad. Then the supposed chemical weapons attack by Assad on Syrians, were Trump said Assad must go for killing ‘these beautiful children’. But somehow Israel killing 112 Palestinian civilians, 14 of them Children is not to be condemned by America, but applauded.

Imagine what the response would be from Israel and America if Hamas assembled snipers on the border with Israel and shot and killed unarmed Israeli protesters or even just shot back at the Israeli soldiers. There would be an outcry of epic proportions from Israel, America and the Jewish media it would be held up as proof that Palestinians are terrorists but Israeli military's killing of Palestinian protesters isn't considered terrorism and this insane double standard is because Israel and the Jews in America that prop it up sees Palestinians as not human beings.

If you want to understand what the “special relationship” between Israel and the United States really means consider the fact that Israeli Army snipers shot dead seventeen unarmed and largely peaceful Gazan demonstrators on Good Friday without a squeak coming out of the White House or State Department. Some of the protesters were shot in the back while running away, while another 1,000 Palestinians were wounded, an estimated 750 by gunfire, the remainder injured by rubber bullets and tear gas. The offense committed by the Gazan protesters that has earned them a death sentence was coming too close to the Israeli containment fence that has turned the Gaza strip into the world’s largest outdoor prison. President Donald Trump’s chief Middle East negotiator David Greenblatt described the protest as “a hostile march on the Israel-Gaza border…inciting violence against Israel.” And Nikki Haley at the U.N. has also used the U.S. veto to block any independent inquiry into the violence, demonstrating once again that the White House team is little more than Israel’s echo chamber. America’s enabling of the brutal reality that is today’s Israel makes it fully complicit in the war crimes carried out against the helpless and hapless Palestinian people. Since June 8, 1967, when the Israelis massacred the crew of the U.S.S. Liberty, Israel has realized it could do whatever it wants, whenever it wants, wherever it wants, any time it wants, to anybody… including American servicemen, and the U.S. would do nothing. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should not be receiving 29 standing ovations from Congress. He should be rotting in jail. Israel’s shoot-to-kill policy and dehumanization of the Palestinian people is nothing to be proud of. That the United States is giving this band of racist war criminals billions of dollars every year is a travesty. Gazans are demonstrating in part because they are starving. They have no clean drinking water because Israel has destroyed the purification plants as part of a deliberate policy to make life in the Strip so miserable that everyone will leave or die in place. And even leaving is problematical as Israel controls the border and will not let Palestinians enter or depart. It also controls the Mediterranean Sea access to Gaza. Fisherman go out a short distance from the shore to bring in a meager catch. If they go any farther they are shot dead by the Israeli Navy”, - Philip Giraldi - former CIA counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer.

Israel controls the land, air and sea surrounding Gaza, as well as its electricity and water. It subjects Gaza to a suffocating blockade, leading to shortages of basic necessities. Ninety-seven percent of its water is contaminated and undrinkable. Only four hours of electricity are available per day for the Palestinians. Seventy percent of the 2 million Gazans survive on humanitarian aid packages of sugar, rice, milk and cooking oil.

Nearly all of Gaza's inhabitants are prevented from leaving, caged within what author and intellectual Noam Chomsky describes as "the world's largest open-air prison," and what former Israeli National Security Council head Giora Eiland called "a huge concentration camp."

Palestinians are forced to live in two areas - West Bank & Gaza. It's almost impossible to go from one to another. Israel controls the borders.

Gaza (below) is the largest open air prison in the world. It's surrounded by giant fences/walls.

Gaza is a "constant humanitarian emergency," according to the UN Secretary General. The UN has predicted that "Gaza will become unliveable by 2020." That is what Israel wants, a land that is so unliveable that the Palestinians (for the good of their health) will be moved on as refugees to another country, maybe Iraq or Syria. That would then give Israel the whole of the land that once belonged to the Palestinians.

Life in the West Bank is miserable because the Israeli military are right there every day and everywhere. Every day, Palestinian children and adults have to go through all kinds of checkpoints and searches and harassment.

Palestinians are literally under a military occupation. There are hundreds of Israeli-controlled checkpoints in Palestine. Every checkpoint may take an hour or more to go through. Imagine going to work or college and spending 2-3 hours every day in frustrating and dehumanizing checkpoints!

There are no basic rights for Palestinians under Israeli occupation. It's a totalitarian nightmare. Even boys and girls in Palestine are treated like adult terrorists.

The apartheid nature of the state of Israel is unmistakable. Can you identify below which road is for Israelis and which one is for Palestinians?

Israel keeps expanding, stealing Palestinian land and building new towns. The Jewish colonizers come into an area, destroy Palestinian homes and kick people out. While the Palestinians cannot retaliate, the settlers can beat up or even shoot at the Palestinians. Jewish Settlers are rarely prosecuted even when they commit heinous crimes.



Israel puts Palestinians in an open prison and then:



- controls all the resources of the people inside

- deprives them of basic liberty and freedom

- bombs them once in a while, even using chemical weapons like white phosphorus

- and then shoots them to death if they protest.

- If they dare to do anything to defend themselves, they are called terrorists.

Israel doesn't want peace. It does not want Palestinians to have their own country because then they would not be able to steal anymore land from the Palestinians. So Israel’s solution is to keep the fight going on. Do you see? If you have an enemy, you can keep killing them and grabbing land/resources from them, which will be "totally justified". And thus the tragedy continues.

The killing and wounding of yet more unarmed Palestinian protesters by Israeli forces in Gaza is an outrage,” U.K Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said, pointing out that over two thirds of those living in the Gaza Strip are “stateless refugees” reliant on humanitarian assistance who “have a right to protest against their appalling conditions and the continuing blockade and occupation of Palestinian land, and in support of their right to return to their homes and their right to self-determination.”

Corbyn’s support of Palestinian rights is the reason that the Jewish Lobby groups in the U.K try to demonize him in the media as an anti-Semite. You see the Jews can’t have a Prime Minister of Great Britain who does not support the Israel slaughter of the Palestinians. Tony Blair supported this slaughter, David Cameron did, Gordon Brown did and current Prime Minster Theresa May does and that is why they ended up as Prime Minister because the Jews heavily funded their campaigns.

Investigative journalist John Pilger first made the film 'Palestine Is Still the Issue' in 1977. It told how almost a million Palestinians had been forced off their land in 1948, and again in 1967.

Pilger at the start of the film, says:

"If we are to speak of the great injustice here, nothing has changed. What has changed is that the Palestinians have fought back. Stateless and humiliated for so long, they have risen up against Israel's huge military regime, although they themselves have no army, no tanks, no American planes and gunships or missiles. Some have committed desperate acts of terror, like suicide bombing. But, for Palestinians, the overriding, routine terror, day after day, has been the ruthless control of almost every aspect of their lives, as if they live in an open prison. This film is about the Palestinians and a group of courageous Israelis united in the oldest human struggle, to be free."

Pilger concludes. "The truth is that Israelis will never have peace until they recognise that Palestinians have the same right to the same peace and the same independence that they enjoy,' he said.

The occupation of Palestine should end now. Then, the solution is clear: two countries, Israel and Palestine.



Here is another example to show that Zionist Israel and its leaders are the real terrorist organisation.

In 1994, on the day of the Jewish hate-festival of Purim, an orthodox Jew named Baruch Goldstein walked into a crowded mosque in Hebron, West Bank, with an automatic assault rifle, locked the door behind him and opened fire. As they were kneeling in prayer, Goldstein shot his victims in the back with his army assault rifle until he was finally subdued and killed by survivors. When the murderous rampage was finished, 29 Palestinian Muslims had succumbed to Goldstein’s bullets; 125 others were seriously wounded. Israeli soldiers, possibly possessing foreknowledge of the attack quickly amassed outside the mosque and shot dead a number of Palestinians fleeing Goldstein’s onslaught. Rioting ensued shortly thereafter, and another 19 Palestinians were murdered by Israeli soldiers within 48 hours. Astonishingly, the mass murderer Baruch Goldstein is hailed as a hero by many Jews in Israel and abroad to this very day. It just shows how sick the Jewish mind is.

Below is some of the history of Israel’s blood-stained six-decade reign of terror against Palestinians. It is funny how they call themselves the Israel Defence Force (IDF), who are they defending themselves against women and children?



  • Acre, May 18, 1948 – Israeli troops killed over 100 Palestinians;

  • al-Tantura, May 22 – 23, 1948 – Israeli troops killed over 200 villagers, mostly unarmed young men shot in cold blood;

  • Lydda, July 11 – 12, 1948 – the Israel Defence Force killed several hundred civilians, including 80 machine-gunned inside the Dahmash mosque;

  • al-Dawayima, October 29, 1948 – the IDF killed up to 200 villagers;

  • Qibya, Jordan, October 14, 1953 – Ariel Sharon’s (later was Prime Minister) infamous Unit 101 killed 70 villagers;

  • Rafah Refugee Camp, November 12, 1956 – the IDF slaughtered over 100 Palestinians;

  • The Six-Day War, June 5 – 11, 1967 – IDF forces pre-emptively and without cause attacked Egypt, Syria and Jordan; they massacred as many as 2000 helpless or captured Egyptian soldiers; killed about 340 Syrian villagers in the Golan Heights and displaced more than 300,000 Palestinians who fled to the Jordan River’s east bank along with others to Lebanon, Egypt and Syria;

  • Rafah Refugee Camp, June 1967 – the IDF killed 23 Palestinians and buried them in a mass grave;

  • February 21, 1973, the IDF shot down Libya Airlines Flight 114 killing 106 passengers, including one American;

  • Hebron, February 25, 1994 – Baruch Goldstein massacred 29 praying Palestinians;

  • The 1982 Lebanon invasion and occupation; 18,000 Lebanese and Palestinians were killed, including 3000 massacred in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps;

  • The summer 2006 33-day (Second) Lebanon War – the Israel army inflicted mass terror attacks and destruction throughout the country; around 1300 were killed; many more were wounded; one million (or one-fourth of the population) were displaced; and most vital infrastructure was destroyed to bring the country to a halt;

Figures below are from ifamericansknew.org

All the figures below cover a 20 year period between the years 2000 and 2020

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

134 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 2,172 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

1,270 Israelis and at least 10,001 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

11,895 Israelis and 95,299 Palestinians have been injured

Israelis and Palestinians Killed by Rocket Attacks and Airstrikes

30 Israelis were killed in Palestinian rocket attacks and 5,851 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli airstrikes.

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians 1955 – 1992

Israel has been targeted by at least 77 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by 1

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detainees

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 6,279 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes 1967 – Present

0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and at least 48,488 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since 1967

Current Illegal Settlements on the Other’s Land

Israel currently has 261 Jewish-only settlements and ‘outposts’ built on confiscated Palestinian land. Palestinians do not have any settlements on Israeli land

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians - Fiscal Year 2018

During Fiscal Year 2018, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $10.5 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians

Many thousands of Palestinians were killed, injured, imprisoned, and tortured; since 1967, over 700,000 have been incarcerated; the great majority are tortured; many are held uncharged in administrative detention; anywhere from 10 – 12,000 Palestinians or more remain in prison at all times.

Palestinians have endured all of the above and far more for over 60 years, 41 under occupation:

Don’t forget the U.S.A gives Israel 3 Billion dollars each year to carry out these atrocities and Britain, Canada, France and many other western nations allow this to happen.  If the English were doing this to the people in Scotland or Wales would it be allowed? The answer is no, it would not be allowed.

Robert Fisk is the multi-award winning Middle East correspondent of The Independent, based in Beirut. He has lived in the Arab world for more than 40 years and he gave this report about the Israeli massacre at the Qana refugee camp in 1996. Fisk stated:

When the world heard that Shimon Peres had died, it shouted “Peacemaker!” But when I heard that Peres was dead, I thought of blood and fire and slaughter.

I saw the results: baby’s torn apart, shrieking refugees, and smouldering bodies. It was a place called Qana and most of the 106 bodies – half of them children – now lie beneath the UN camp where they were torn to pieces by Israeli shells in 1996. I had been on a UN aid convoy just outside the south Lebanese village. Those shells swished right over our heads and into the refugees packed below us. It lasted for 17 minutes.

Peres announced that “we did not know that several hundred people were concentrated in that camp. It came to us as a bitter surprise.”

It was a lie. The Israelis had occupied Qana for years after their 1982 invasion, they had video film of the camp, they were even flying a drone over the camp during the 1996 massacre – a fact they denied until a UN soldier gave me his video of the drone, frames from which we published in The Independent. The UN had repeatedly told Israel that the camp was packed with refugees.

This was Peres’s contribution to Lebanese peace.

When I reached the UN gates, blood was pouring through them in torrents. I could smell it. It washed over our shoes and stuck to them like glue. There were legs and arms, babies without heads, old men’s heads without bodies. A man’s body was hanging in two pieces in a burning tree. What was left of him was on fire.

On the steps of the barracks, a girl sat holding a man with grey hair, her arm round his shoulder, rocking the corpse back and forth in her arms. His eyes were staring at her. She was keening and weeping and crying, over and over: “My father, my father.” If she is still alive – and there was to be another Qana massacre in the years to come, this time from the Israeli air force – I doubt if the word “peacemaker” will be crossing her lips.

There was a UN enquiry which stated in its bland way that it did not believe the slaughter was an accident. The UN report was accused of being anti-Semitic by Israel”.

I wish Israel would stick anti-Semitism up their backside where it belongs.

Below is a photo of what real Jews think about the Rothschild Zionists that control Israel.

In 2013 Cynthia McKinney had joined with a group of human rights activists who tried to deliver medical supplies to the people of Gaza but the Israeli Military stopped them. While in international waters, an Israeli Defence Forces warship rammed the pleasure boat and totally destroyed the boat. Neither the medical supplies nor the volunteers reached Gaza. Six months later they tried to deliver the supplies again but this time they were stopped by the Israel Defence Force and Mrs McKinney was through in prison for 7 days just for trying to help people who had just been bombed by Israel.



Mrs McKinney describes what she witnessed after another Israeli bombing

Another stop on my tour of the effects of Israel’s Operation Cast Lead was a neighbourhood school, not nearly as big and grand as the American School. There, I could see the path of one missile that blew a hole clear through several walls of the school. There were markings on the chalkboard, including the Star of David. I saw several cans of peanuts on the floor. It is written in Hebrew. The Israeli soldiers blew up the school and then sat down in its ruins and enjoyed peanuts and drew religious and political markings on the chalkboard”.

Israel also gets the latest and most advanced US arms and technology, unrestricted US market access for its products and services, free entry of its immigrants, unconditional support for its aggressive wars and colonization of the Palestinians and South Lebanese, and guaranteed US vetoes in the Security Council against all UN resolutions unfavourable to its interests. It's also able to get prominent Washington officials and the dominant corporate-run and funded media to label all criticism of Israel anti-Semitic.

Professor James Petras is Emeritus of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York and his book is titled The Power of Israel in the United States. It documents the enormous influence of the Jewish Lobby on US policy in the Middle East. Petras calls the Palestinian genocide "Israel's Final Solution" or the "Palestinian Holocaust," and it's focal point is in Gaza which even unoccupied is the world's largest open-air prison for its 1.45 million people in the most densely populated space of its size in the world. Today the Strip and the West Bank are Israeli-directed killing fields targeting Palestinian civilians helpless to stop it beyond their courageous acts of desperation with crude weapons and their bodies against tanks, F-16s, helicopter gunships, and illegal and immoral terror weapons like white phosphorus bombs and shells, cluster bombs that never stop killing and maiming, and experimental new weapons that don't have publicly-known names yet.

We are repeatedly told that the Palestinians are terrorists while Israel is simply defending itself despite the reality that the overwhelming majority of those killed and displaced are Palestinians. We never hear US, Canadian, British political leaders (except George Galloway) or the mainstream media accuse Israel of perpetrating state terrorism. It just shows that these Politicians are bought and paid for by the Jewish organisations ADL (Anti-Defamation League) and the JDL in America and the Conservative Friends of Israel lobby group in the U.K

And yet, despite the military and humanitarian reality of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, our political leaders and the mainstream media repeatedly portray Israelis as the victims. Which is exactly what happened in World War 2 were Germany was portrayed as the Villain and the Jews were the victims but the German people were the actual victims and you will know this if you have read my first book.  But these are the biased accounts you get when the Jews own the western media.

Israel is the real terrorist state. It has breached dozens of United Nations resolutions. Israel was founded on the ethnic cleansing of over 750,000 Palestinians. It has consistently waged wars of aggression and conquest against the Arabs in the Middle East. The first war was the 6-Day War (1967) against Syria, Egypt and Jordan in which Israel stole much of their land including the Golan Heights. On three separate occasions it has invaded and occupied Lebanon and when Lebanon (Hezbollah) defends itself Israel calls them terrorists. But I think it is obvious who is doing the real terrorising in the Middle East. The Jews then use words like anti-Semitism which is used as a trump card to stop anyone criticizing Israel over its slaughter of the Palestinians.

It is all about control. Mind control. Propaganda. As long as you can define yourself as a victim (holocaust), they have the moral high ground. They will then find that, for the most part, they can tell any lies they want to, completely unchallenged. They will have carte blanche. No-one would dare challenge them, the poor victim.

In an interview on Press TV Veterans Today Editor Kevin Barrett gave his take on what Israel is trying to really get out of the Syrian conflict?

Kevin Barrett: “Well, they’re of course pursuing the Oded Yinon plan for dismembering their neighbouring countries. This has been the Israeli long-term strategy since the 1970s, when Oded Yinon published it. They’ve argued that they need to break up surrounding countries and balkanize the region on ethnic and sectarian lines, create chaos and civil war, and make sure that none of the surrounding countries are stable and strong enough to apply pressure on Israel to give the Palestinians justice and to withdraw from the territories that were so blatantly illegally occupied in 1967. Of course, the territories they stole in 1948 are also occupied territories. But the whole world supports the Palestinian position that the Israelis must withdraw from all of the territories they occupied in 1967. The Israelis have no interest in doing that. And so they are essentially taking down the whole region. They blew up the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 to get the Americans into the Middle East to destroy their enemies and pursue this Oded Yinon plan for the destruction and balkanization of the Middle East. And that’s why they’re the major players behind the destruction of Syria”.

Trump’s foreign policy toward the Middle East has been perfectly aligned with the joint Israeli-Saudi scheme known as the Greater Israel project (GIP). This clandestine project is fully backed by the United States, Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, and the other major military members of NATO who are puppets of Israel.









Below a map of Greater Israel.

Palestinians are human beings and they should have a right to have their own country but the Rothschild Zionists under prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu continuously keep taking over Palestinian land and they will do so until Palestinians exist no more and the shameful Western Governments who are controlled by theses Zionists are too scared to do or say anything against it. One final thought, what if the 750,000 Palestinians who were removed from their homes and land were Jews? Would the world have watched if 750,000 Jews were kicked out of their home and slaughtered along the way? I don’t think so.

If you want to understand more about the Palestinian conflict then you really need to see the documentary that came out in 2017 titled The Occupation of the American Mind: Israel’s Public Relation War in The United States’.

There is no doubt that the American people are bombarded with an unfair view of the Israeli\Palestinian conflict which favours Israel and that is simply because the Jews own the media in America and Congress is controlled by AIPAC as already mentioned. The Jewish owned Media in America and Britain twists the story so that the Palestinians are the terrorists and Israel are the victims but the actual opposite is the truth.

Roger Waters is the narrator of The Occupation of the American Mind. He is an English rock musician, singer-songwriter, and composer. He is best known as the bass player, co-lead vocalist, lyricist, and principal songwriter in the rock band Pink Floyd. Over the last few years, he has emerged as a prominent advocate for Palestinian human rights.

Below is a link to the company that made the film with details about how to view it.

http://mediaed.org/occupationmovie/index.html

Below is just 3 reviews about the film ‘The Occupation of the American Mind’.

One of the most brilliant and important documentaries I have ever seen. If a student wishes to understand how powerful interests manipulate the news and politics in a 'free' society, and have turned the Palestinians into a non-people who have no rights and deserve no justice, this powerful film is mandatory viewing. It will change the way you understand the world.”Robert W. McChesney, co-author, People Get Ready: The Fight against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy

Amazing! Brilliantly exposes how American media is an active partner in the ugly and illegal occupation of Palestine. By promoting inaccurate narratives of self-defence and disguising the true stakes of the crisis, the State of Israel is able to garner sympathy and solidarity at a moment where it deserves outrage and critique. This is a must-watch documentary for anyone interested in understanding the truth of the Occupation and the failures of Western journalism.”Marc Lamont Hill, CNN political analyst and host of HuffPost Live

One of the most compelling and important documentaries in recent years, because it helps us make sense of the lies, mayhem, and injustice in the heart of the Middle East: Palestine. Never has propaganda, or 'public relations', been such a lethal weapon as it is in the hands of Israel, its apologists, and manipulators. To reach behind the facade that is 'news', watch this film.” —John Pilger, author, journalist and filmmaker.

We made this film for a very simple reason: because we believe government officials and mainstream media elites are denying the American people the basic information they need to make sense of one of the most consequential conflicts in the world. Regardless of where the American people stand on this conflict, we believe they deserve better. We believe American democracy deserves better. And we believe in the democratic imperative of holding our political leaders — and our news media — accountable. Given the huge stakes in the region, and the sheer amount of military, economic, and diplomatic support the United States gives Israel, we believe the American people have a right and a responsibility to make up their own minds about this conflict”, Loretta Alper and Jeremy Earp, Co-Directors Sut Jhally, Executive Producer.

Most of the world regards Israel's policies, and especially its oppression of Palestinians, as outrageous and criminal. This international consensus is reflected, for example, in numerous UN resolutions condemning Israel, which have been approved with overwhelming majorities.

"The whole world," United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan recently said, "is demanding that Israel withdraw from occupied Palestinian territories. I don't think the whole world ... can be wrong.



Israel’s 6-Day War and the Attack on the U.S.S Liberty

Israel is a warmongering nation hell-bent on killing as many Arabs as possible and stealing their land. As already mentioned Israel was behind the events of 9/11 and the lie that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction so that American Christian soldiers would go in and destroy Iraq for Israel. This subject is even more important today since President’s Trumps pathetic decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. East Jerusalem was stolen by Israel in 1967 in the 6-Day-War that Israel started. How can a part of land be classed as yours if you stole it and there is a UN resolution which says you stole it?

We need to go back to 1967 to see what happened in this Israel led 6-day war. Between June 5 and June 10, 1967 Israel started a premeditated war against Egypt, Jordan and Syria. In six days of conflict, Israel captured the Egyptian Sinai, the Syria Golan Heights, and the West Bank and Gaza Strip. Except for the Sinai, Israel still controls all of those territories which it stole. Following the 1948 ethnic cleansing of 750,000 Palestinians by Jews, Jerusalem was divided into two parts. West Jerusalem, populated by Jews, came under Israeli rule; while East Jerusalem, populated mainly by Palestinian Muslims and Christians, fell under Jordanian control. The world powers and the UN did not recognize the East Jerusalem annexation as well as other territorial gains made by Israel as a result of the war. The Soviet Union severed diplomatic ties with Israel over the issue and even the US opposed Israel’s actions, maintaining that the future of Jerusalem should be the subject of a negotiated settlement.

At the time Israel was proclaiming as justification for the war ‘Genocide of the Jews had been prevented; another Holocaust of the Jews was averted’, this was their claim. Of course this claim is complete fiction as we hear this many times by the Jews which they use to cover up their crimes.

The thesis according to which the danger of genocide hung over us in June 1967, and according to which Israel was fighting for her very physical survival, was nothing but a bluff which was born and bred after the war,” declared Gen. Matituahu Peled, chief of logistical command during the war and one of 12 members of Israel’s General Staff.

Mordechai Bentov, a member of the wartime government and one of 37 people to sign Israel’s Declaration of Independence, had made a similar admission. “This whole story about the threat of extermination was totally contrived, and then elaborated upon, a posteriori, to justify the annexation of new Arab territories,” he said in April 1971.

Israel’s warmongering cost the lives of at least 18,000 people who died in the fighting: 10,000-15,000 Egyptians; 6000 Jordanians; 1000-2500 Syrians; and about 700 Israelis. By June 10th, the West Bank and Gaza had fallen, leaving the Israelis in possession of all of Palestine as well as Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula and the Syrian Golan Heights. 300,000 Palestinians were removed from their homes and ushered in a brutal military occupation for the million-odd Palestinians left behind.

Trump has now said the whole of Jerusalem belongs to Israel which is just a lie and not the case. If any other decent country did what Israel did they would not get away with it. The reason they get away with it is because they control America and the Jews own the media so they can easily brainwash people to believe that Israel is the victim in this and the Arabs the instigators. Trump’s Jerusalem decision has undone 70 years of American policy in relation to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, undermining the status of the US as one of peace brokers in the region. How can a country such as the USA which is so controlled by Jews be a peace broker between Israel and the Palestinians?

Israel had a “doomsday” plan to detonate a nuclear bomb in Egypt’s Sinai desert if they felt they were in danger of losing the Six Day War in 1967, according to a report in the New York Times. The scheme was designed to frighten Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Jordan if Israel’s existence was threatened during the war. The idea, never before publicly disclosed, was told to Avner Cohen, an Israeli author, by Itzhak Yaakov, a retired Brigadier General responsible for the development of nuclear weapons. In 2001, Yaakov was given a two-year suspended sentence in Israel for a previous attempt to disclose the plan to an Israeli reporter. He died in 2013. So the plan is Israel starts an unprovoked war against the Arab countries but if they fight back to well and if it looks like the Arab countries might win Israel will nuke them.

In 1967, Israel occupied Syria’s Golan Heights, expelling most of the Syrian population. Approximately 130,000 Syrians were driven out and most of the Golan’s 200 villages destroyed.

The Golan Heights is an area of the Syria that has been illegally occupied by the Israeli's since they waged an unprovoked war of aggression in 1967. But Zionist stooge President Trump has come out and said the Golan Heights belong to Israel now. What?

The real reason the Syrians were driven out was because Israel and the Rothschild’s wanted to steal the Syrian oil that had been found there. The exploration companies who made the discovery (2015), Afek Oil and Gas of Israel, are a subsidiary of Genie Energy. Jacob Rothschild is a part-owner of Genie Energy which in 2013 was granted exclusive oil and gas exploration rights to a 150-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights by the Netanyahu government. Other owners of Genie Energy include Dick Cheney and James Woolsey who were both members of the infamous Project for a New American Century (PNAC) which advocated for wars against Iraq, Libya, Syria, Lebanon and Iran in the year 2000.

This ‘lucky’ lucrative find is estimated to contain billions of barrels of oil as well as millions of cubic meters of gas which rightfully belongs to Syria which has now been stolen by the thieves and bully boys of the Middle East, Israel.

The UN Security Council passed Resolution 242 which declared Israel must withdraw from all lands occupied in the 1967 war with Syria, including the Golan Heights. Israel seems to be able to ignore anything the UN says, it seems to work outside of international law.

Name me one other country that can steal land and oil from another country and get away with it, there is only one, Israel.

But the Jews did not just attack the Arabs in 1967 they attacked America as well in the form of an American state of the art ship, the USS Liberty.

In June 1967, Israeli air and naval forces attacked America’s most advanced spy ship, the U.S.S. Liberty, killing 34 of its crew and wounding 174. The Liberty had been refitted by the NSA (National Security Agency) for use as a signals intelligence (SIGINT) platform, a floating listening ship. It had a very sophisticated system of radio antennae including a sonar-radio listening device with a clear capability range of over 500 miles. Up to that distance the Liberty could intercept virtually any form of wireless communication, including military and diplomatic traffic, telemetry data, rocket guidance and satellite control, among others. It could then decode and process the intercepted messages and relay them back to the NSA in the U.S. At the time, the ship was in international waters about 25 miles northwest of the Egyptian town of Arish. President Johnson gave the green light for Israel to start the 6-Day war against Egypt and made it clear that Israel could not move this war into Syria or Jordan for fear of reprisals from the Soviet Union. So the listening ship the USS Liberty was sent into Egyptians waters to listen into troop movements of the Israeli military.

Without any warning, Israeli fighter aircraft launched a rocket attack on the USS Liberty. The aircraft made repeated firing passes, attacking the USS Liberty with rockets and their internal cannons. After the Israeli fighter aircraft completed their attacks, three Israeli torpedo boats arrived and began an attack and five torpedoes were launched with one hitting the Liberty. The torpedo boats then went up and down the ship firing on it with cannon fire and firing on the life boats. When the USS Liberty crew lowered their lifeboats into the water to evacuate their ship, the Israelis moved closer so they could gun down the Americans attempting to save their own lives.

A brief distress signal was sent by the Liberty which was picked up by the USS Saratoga and USS America and each launched aircraft to come to the aid of USS Liberty. Israeli attack helicopters then arrived on the scene with soldiers on board ready to board the Liberty but the Israeli’s knew these aircraft were heading in the direction of the Liberty so they called of their attacks. A 40 million dollar state of the art ship had now been destroyed with 34 Americans dead and 174 injured. Israel said it was mistaken identity even though there was a massive American flag flying on the Liberty and the incident was swept under the carpet by the US administration. Surviving crew members were later threatened with court-martial, imprisonment, or worse if they talked to anyone about what had happened to them; and were “abandoned by their own government.”

Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, provide authoritative analysis. "I have never believed that the attack on the USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity," Admiral Moorer has said. "What is so chilling and cold-blooded, of course, is that they [the Israelis] could kill as many Americans as they did in confidence that Washington would cooperate in quelling any public outcry. I have to conclude that it was Israel's intent to sink the Liberty and leave as few survivors as possible."

"Israel's premeditated, sneak attack, on the USS Liberty was a direct attack on America," says Phillip Tourney, a crewman wounded in the attack. Fifteen years after the attack an Israeli Pilot who was ordered to participate in the attack came forward, approaching Liberty survivors and former Congressman Paul N. McCloskey. The pilot relates that he identified the ship as American and informed his superiors, but was told to proceed with the attack. When he refused to do so, he was arrested on returning to base.

Israeli messages intercepted on June 8, 1967, leave no doubt that sinking the USS Liberty was the mission assigned to the attacking Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats as the Six-Day War raged in the Middle East. Let me repeat: there is no doubt – none – that the mission of the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) was to destroy the USS Liberty and kill its entire crew.”former CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

US military aid and technology transfers to Israel exceed $100 billion dollars over the past half century. US diplomatic and military intervention was crucial in rescuing Israel from defeat during the 1973 war. US President Lyndon Johnson’s refusal to defend the unarmed intelligence ship, the USS Liberty in 1967, after it had been bombed and napalmed by Israeli fighter planes and warships in international waters, constituted a tremendous victory for Israel thanks to Johnson’s Zionist advisers. Because of its impunity, even in killing American servicemen, Israel has been given a free hand to wage aggressive wars to dominate its neighbours, commit acts of terrorism and assassinate its adversaries throughout the world without fear of retaliation”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.

I don’t give a dam if everyone on the liberty sinks, we are not embarrassing Israel”, - U.S President Johnson.

So it does not matter if many Americans die as long as Israel in not embarrassed. Again it just shows how controlled these Presidents are by the Jewish Zionists. If Kennedy had still been President the 6-day war would not have started and the Liberty would not have been attacked because Kennedy would not have given the green light to Israel to start the war.

When America learned that the Liberty was under attack it immediately thought Egypt was responsible and it sent a nuclear armed bomber to nuke Egypt and it was just 2 minutes from dropping the bomb on Egypt when the attack was called off because they learned that Israel was behind the attack. Russia could well of responded with a nuclear attack of its own and all because of Israel.

A new documentary called ‘The Day Israel Attacked America” was produced and directed by award winning British film maker Richard Belfield. Thanks to the audio evidence obtained by Belfield, it is finally possible to prove the survivors of the attack on the USS Liberty were right all along. The survivors have always been extremely confident that Israel’s intentions were to sink that ship and kill everyone on board so Egypt could be blamed for the tragedy. Why? To convince President Lyndon Johnson (and the American public) that America needed to declare war on Egypt. This is the definition of a ‘false flag‘, and again and again this is how Israel gets America into war by false flag attacks such as 9/11 which is blamed on the Arabs and you can guarantee that Israel and the Jewish Zionists and Media will be planning their next false flag which will be some atrocity carried out by Israel but blamed on Iran so that America and possibly Saudi Arabia can attack Iran which could possibly drag Russia into the war who is an ally of Iran. The false American\Israeli claim that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" led to 2.7 million Iraqi people being murdered. How many more human beings have to die for Jewish Hegemony before someone stands up to them.

The end game of the 9/11 Israel event was to surround Iran. Because of 9/11 there is an American base and soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, 15 years after they first went there. As you can see by the map below Iran is in the middle of these two countries.

As you can see it is Israel who is a threat to world peace and million would die in an attack on Iran and thousands of Americans would die all for Israel and the evil Jewish Zionists. Iran’s military strength is far superior to the Iraqi army of 2003 so would be no pushovers. It has a population of 70 million and an army of 700,000 with the possibility of calling up 10 million conscripts with state of the art Russian missiles with a range of 2000km. Iran has not attacked anyone in 200 years, as mentioned earlier that can’t be said for America and Israel who have attacked and invaded dozens of countries between them over the past 50 years.



Zionist Jews (Khazars) Control America

Israel has a powerful stranglehold on the American government. They [Zionist
Jews] control both members of the House, and the Senate. They have us involved in
wars in which we have little or no interest. Our children are coming back in body
bags. Our nation is bankrupt over these wars. And if you open your mouth, you get
targeted. And if they don’t beat you at the poll, they’ll put you in prison.
They’re controlling much of our foreign policy. They’re influencing much of our
domestic policy. Wolfowitz as undersecretary of defence manipulated President
Bush number two back into Iraq.
They’ve pushed definitely, definitely to try to get
Bush before he left to move into Iran.
We’re conducting the expansionist policy of
Israel and everybody’s afraid to say it. They control much of the media, they control
much of the commerce of the country, and they control powerfully both bodies of
the Congress. They own the Congress.”
The late U.S. Congressman James Traficant.

The organized Jewish community, through its various lobbies, non-profit organizations, museums, charities and other institutions, essentially controls the Western political establishment. The United States Congress, White House and Supreme Court are dominated by Jews and non-Jewish puppets of the Jews. It’s truly shameful how subservient the American government, political establishment and “elite society” is to Israel and the Jewish community. On a daily basis, American politicians literally commit treason against their own country – right in the face of the American public” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)

David Christie, New York Journalist says “Israel controls American politicians and media through its powerful lobby in Washington. They already own every politician in the Congress” and “control the entire media apparatus in the Western world,” “This is because when Jews control the media,” the journalist said, “they control the perceptions of everything among couch-potatoes in the United States,” making it possible for American voters to “vote for the candidate that is most loyal, not to the United States, but to Israel.”

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

James Traficant’s statement above is 100% correct. The Israel lobby will target anyone in a position of power who tries to uncover the Jewish control of America. Traficant was a true hero because he was one of the few congressman brave enough to speak out about this Zionist control. James Traficant was sent to prison in 2002 on false corruption charges. You should read Target Traficant by Michael Collins Piper to get the inside story of how the Justice Department, Israel lobby and mass media conspired to set up and take down Ohio’s outspoken Congressman James Traficant. It tells the story about how one of the best men ever to serve in the U.S congress was railroaded into prison and it just shows who really runs America (Zionist Jews) and how they target anyone who stands in their way. If you read it you’ll soon realize that the Traficant case represents one of the most outrageous and thoroughly illegal hit-and-run operations ever orchestrated in our America. Piper’s book demonstrates, beyond any doubt, that Traficant was absolutely innocent of all of the charges on which he was convicted. It was the Jewish Zionist Michael Chertoff who directed the crusade to get Jim Traficant. Chertoff was one of the architects of 9/11 and at the time head of Homeland Security.

The reason that the American government ignores the killing of innocent Palestinians is because America is controlled by Zionist Jews or neo-cons. These Rothschild Zionist Jews are part of the Illuminati. You can also add Canada, Britain and France to that Zionist control. No matter how many innocent Palestinian woman and children are killed by Israel you will find that America, Britain and France will not condemn Israel but they will condemn Syria if one of the Syrian government’s bombs accidentally kills some civilians in the current conflict. 500 Palestinian children were killed during the 2014 Operation Protective Edge onslaught by Israel but the Western Countries still did not condemn Israel. Why? Because these governments are controlled by the Jewish Zionists, KM, Illuminati…same thing. Again you can see this Jewish control of the western world in the Holocaust laws. As already stated it is law in 17 European countries that you cannot research or claim that 6 million Jews were not gassed in WW2. The Jewish media harps on about Assad in Syria is supposedly killing civilians but when Israel kills children nothing is mentioned in the Jewish media and America and Britain even defends them.

"The naive politicians in Washington are gullible. Most of them are not too bright so the powerful Jewish lobbyists influenced this practice years ago and there is no one strong enough to stop it. Some of the money is even returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda efforts, much of it through the B'nai B'rith and the Conference of Jewish Organizations and the World Jewish Congress. The Jewish Agency is a funding arm, a sort of body of B'nai B'rith officials. There is nothing wrong with sending American dollars to Israel tax-free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it”. Harald Rosenthal, Jewish Zionist, 1976 from the ‘Harald Rosenthal Interview’.

As many researches know America gives Israel $3 billion dollars per year towards its military budget and this enables Israel to have the largest fleet of F16 fight jets in the world outside of America and this is for a country with a population of 8 million. Yet America has 50 million of its citizens using food banks and 15 million people out of work but hey giving $3 billion to Israel is more important so that it can use this money to slaughter the dangerous women and children of Lebanon and Palestine. Israel receives this money because it is one hand of the Rothschild Zionists (America) giving to the other hand of Rothschild Zionists (Israel). That is the same reason that the American Government does not criticise Israel about its treatment of the Palestinians. Why would Rothschild America criticise Rothschild Israel? Over the past 60 years, in fact, Israel has received close to a quarter of a trillion dollars in such aid from the U.S.A. Now here’s a thought imagine if that money was spent on the American people instead. American taxpayers spend more money on Israel’s defence than Israeli taxpayers do, fact. Wake up America. You have people starving and homeless but giving billions for Israel’s war machine is insane.



But the late Congressman James Traficant suggests that America gives Israel $15 billion per year.

I did a live interview satellite with Bryant Gumbel, and I said, “When they put this innocent man [John Demjanjuk] to death, they’re going to lose $15 billion to $20 billion every year they get from the American taxpayers. And Bryant Gumbel says, “What are you talking about? They only get $3 billion.” And I said, “Bryant, that’s only the foreign aid bill. Look at all of the other trade compacts, economic assistance, and military assistance.” I am saying this to you right now — Israel gets approximately $15 billion a year from the American taxpayers. That $15 billion is $30,000 for every man, woman and child. And people in my district are losing their pension benefits”, the late congressman James Traficant.

This Zionist control of America can be seen by the number of times Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was applauded when he spoke before Congress in 2015. He was interrupted for applause 39 times. 23 of these were standing ovations. 10:55 minutes of the 40:30 of Netanyahu’s exhortation consisted of applause. In other words, 27% was Congress applauding and doing standing ovations. Applause for what slaughtering the Palestinians, applause for his planning of 9/11? It was an arrogant, racist and warmongering speech. Netanyahu devoted a considerable part of his speech to a call for more aggressive action against Iran, which is surrounded by U.S. military power and has been subjected to several rounds of United States and European Union economic sanctions. The leader of Israel, the only state in the Middle East which actually possesses nuclear weapons, said that “a nuclear-armed Iran would ignite a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.” Netanyahu said the same think about Iraq in the run up to the Iraq war of 2003 which we now know was a lie.

Benjamin Netanyahu was in a meeting at Finks bar in Jerusalem, a well-known Mossad watering-hole. Here is what he said as taken directly from the transcript of the recording, which was witnessed and which has been 100% fully authenticated:

If we get caught, they will just replace us with persons of the same cloth. So it doesn’t matter what you do. America is a “Golden Calf” and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece until there is nothing left but the World’s biggest welfare state that we will create and control. Why? Because it’s God’s will and America is big enough to take the hit so we can do it again, again and again. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We destroy them very slowly and make them suffer for refusing to be our slaves.” — Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu

"Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man”. Jewish Zionist Harald Rosenthal

The above statement is entirely correct. In released FBI archives Abraham Feinberg (Jewish) gave President Truman a two-million dollar bribe to recognize the State of Israel. President Truman issued a declaration recognizing Israel as a new nation in the Middle East on May 14 1948. President Roosevelt’s government (1933-1945) was full of Jews. Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Samuel Rosenman, Felix Frankfurter, Benjamin Cohen, David Niles, Anna Rosenberg, Sidney Hillman, and David Dubinsky (all Jewish) were among his closest advisors in politics and government and they made sure he would destroy Germany. Rabbi Stephen Wise, the pre-eminent spokesman for American Zionism, was a personal friend of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. In fact Roosevelt had over 50 Jews in his administration.

Don’t forget the Jews are 2% of the population of America but somehow they always seem to be about 90% of any Presidents Administration or cabinet. In order to for non-Jews to have equity of representation in the cabinet, which is only fair, there would need to be 2,250 non-Jews appointed to cabinet positions. This is why the American Government is a "minority government." It is made up exclusively of Jewish minorities instead of majority peoples. According to the United Nations, all nations shall be ruled by the majority of its citizens which is not the case in America.

Look at the amount of Jews who were part of President Bill Clinton’s administration (1993-2001).

Madeleine Albright, Secretary of State

Robert Rubin, Secretary of Treasury

William Cohen, Secretary of Defense

Dan Glickman, Secretary of Agriculture

George Tenet, CIA Chief

Louis Freeh, FBI Chief

Samuel Berger, Head National Security Council

Evelyn Lieberman, Deputy Chief of Staff

Stuart Eizenstat, Under Secy. of State

Charlene Barshefsky, U.S. Trade Representative

Susan Thomases, Aide to First Lady

Joel Klein, Asst. Attorney General

Gene Sperling, Nat'l Economic Council

Ira Magaziner, National Health Care

Peter Tarnoff, Deputy Secy. of State

Alice Rivlin, Ecomomic Advisory

Janet Yellen, Chairwoman--Nat'l Economic Council (Now head of the Federal Reserve)

Rahm Emanuel, Policy Advisor

Doug Sosnik, Counsel to President

Jim Steinberg, Deputy to National Security Chief

This was not the complete list, there was 45 in total.

It was the same under George Bush who followed Clinton. Bush had over 50 Jews in his Administration as did Obama and Trump and as did Roosevelt during WW2.

No one is allowed to become President of the Unites States of America unless they are loyal to AIPAC (America Israel Public Affairs Committee) and Israel and carry out its orders, and that is a sad fact.

Philip Giraldi, former CIA Officer says “The Jewish lobbies in the USA (AIPAC, JINSA etc.) have absolute control over the appointment of anyone in a security position or in a foreign policy position that has anything at all to do with the Middle East”.

I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews. Marshall (referring to Secretary of State George Marshall) and Forrestal (referring to Secretary of Defense) learned that…. terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen …. I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don’t approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country” – Secretary of State John Foster Dulles in February 1957 (Donald Neff’s book: “Fallen Pillars” page 99)

Before anyone becomes a member of Congress they must pass a test and that test is giving loyalty to Israel. Candidates, whether running for the House of Representatives or the Senate, receive a letter from AIPAC demanding to know their position on issues affecting Israel. Most questions have to do with aid to Israel or with aggressive policies the Zionist State is pursuing against other countries such as Iran. If candidates are not 100% in support of Israel or the position outlined by AIPAC, they are targeted and vilified through a dirty smear campaign often leading to their defeat. Given the Israeli lobby’s stranglehold on the media and its propensity to indulge in smear campaigns, few candidates are able to resist such blackmailing. It is far easier to go along with AIPAC’s demands. AIPAC wields so much power that at its annual convention Congressman and Senators appear and pledge their loyalty, not to the U.S.A but to Israel and their policies. Even on AIPAC’s own website it says its mission is to urge all members of Congress to support Israel through foreign aid and government partnerships. AIPAC is a foreign organisation inside America but Presidents have to obey them, why?

The Israel Lobby is extremely powerful. If the Israel Lobby puts legislation or a resolution before Congress, it usually passes almost unanimously, as anyone who votes against it is likely to be eliminated in the next election. The Israel Lobby is closely linked to the Neoconservatives, the principal figures of which are Zionist Jews tightly allied with Israel. Some are joint US/Israeli citizens. The Israeli influence in Washington is so strong that the Vice Chairman of the US Federal Reserve Bank is the former chairman of the Israeli Central Bank. Israel is so powerful in Washington that it even runs US economic policy”, Paul Craig Roberts – author, economist and former United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Reagan in 1981.



Every President (except JFK) is controlled by AIPAC right up to Obama. AIPAC is controlled by Rothschild Zionists or the Illuminati, same thing. If you thought President Donald Trump would be different with regards to his support of AIPAC and Israel you would be wrong.

We love Israel, we will fight for Israel 100 percent, When I am President treating Israel like a 2nd class citizen will end on day one” Donal Trump in a speech before AIPAC.

This is a country that in 2014 dropped bombs on Palestine and killed 500 children.

Is giving them $3 billion per year and destroying their enemies (Iraq, Libya, Syria) treating them as second class citizens, I think he is a bit confused on that issue.

As Trump says he supports Israel 100% and probably more than he supports his own country and he would definitely drag the USA into another war for Israel against Iran or North Korea or any country that Israel wants stamping on.

Trump is beholding to the Jewish Zionists because he borrowed $4 billion from several Jewish banks in the late 1980s following the U.S. stock market crash of 1987. As the real estate market slumped, Trump ran out of cash according to Alan Pomerantz, a lawyer whose team led negotiations between Trump and 72 banks to restructure Trump's loans.

In fact you could say Trump is owned by the Jews as Sheldon Adelson, a Jewish billionaire worth a reported $32 billion was the largest donor to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign with a total of $23 million. In fact the top 4 donors to Trumps presidential campaign were Jews.

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – $23.2 million

Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) – $23.2 million

Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) – $15.5 million

Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) – $7 million

Jews don’t pay that for nothing and he will be expected to dance to the Jewish Israeli tune and his words above give evidence to that. Trump’s wife is Jewish and his son in law Jared Kushner is also Jewish. Kushner is the senior advisor to President Trump and he also owns a newspaper, the New York Observer. In fact you could say Trump might be the most Jewish President America has ever had. Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka has converted to Orthodox Judaism. That makes Donald the first president in the history of America with orthodox Jewish grandkids.

As Jewish Zionist Harald Rosenthal said “Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man”.

Like all his predecessors, Trump is completely submissive to Israeli-directed ‘lobbies’ (like AIPAC and the ADL), which operate on behalf of a foreign power, in violation of the 1938 Foreign Agents Registration Act. Trump chose his Orthodox Zionist son-in-law, Jared Kushner, a callow real estate investor and prominent supporter for war against Iran, as his chief foreign policy adviser.

Just to show how close and related all of these people are, Trump and Jared Kushner are close friends with Larry Silverstein, the man who purchased the Twin Towers 6 weeks before 9/11.







Below a picture of Silverstein and Jared Kushner.

Silverstein, a fellow real-estate mogul and developer in New York like Trump and Kushner, is now a chief suspect in most 9/11 truth theories, having profited from the 9/11 attack to the tune of $4.5 billion. AIPAC’s Michael Glassner served as a senior advisor to Lewis Eisenberg, the then-Chairman of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey and a prominent Republican Jewish leader. So Glassner helped in transferring the Twin Towers into Silverstein’s hands just before 9/11. Michael Glassner was Donald Trump’s top political planner, playing a major role in the presidential campaign and he also ran George W. Bush’s general election campaign in Iowa, fundraising for Bush’s ’04 re-election effort. Also the New York Port Authority commissioner at the time of 9/11 was none other than Charles Kushner, the father of Jared Kushner who is obviously Trump’s advisor and close friends with Benjamin Netanyahu.

Below a picture of President Trump with Israel Prime Minster Netanyahu and Jared Kushner.



Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that, according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz he would speak with him on the phone every Sunday.

So the crooks who pulled off 9/11 are still in charge and still pulling the strings of Trump and all those around him. So the truth about 9/11 will never come out until the Jewish Zionist grip on the American Politicians and the media is broken up but I don’t see that happening anytime soon. It would seem that an American\Jewish mafia subservient to Israel, controls America and they have done for a long time.

You can see that Trump is trying to derail the 9/11 truth movement which points the finger at Israel by the comments he makes. In a Rolling Stones magazine article Trump states that he had watched “thousands and thousands” of Muslims on rooftops in New Jersey, “cheering as that building was coming down”. Trump’s statement is absolute nonsense and a lie because he is just trying to deflect the attention away from his Jewish masters, I am pretty certain that it was 5 Israeli Mossad agents who cheered, clapped, photographed and videoed the twin towers as they exploded and collapsed.

There’s now every reason to believe that Donald Trump was literally installed in the White House by the Mossad. Trump and Netanyahu are so close that the treason the Left accuses Trump of regarding collaboration with Russia is really true about his collusion with Israel. After all, who doesn’t know that Trump bombed Syria for Israel — TWICE — based on transparent lies and false flag chemical attacks carried by Israel. (See this link Trump Bombed Syria for Israel: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=71151). Everything points to the great likelihood that Israel has so much dirt on Trump from his many years of dubious dealings in the New York City real estate market, and especially regarding the Atlantic City and Las Vegas gambling casinos, that they own him lock, stock and barrel. Perhaps the major reason why Trump was installed in the White House by Israel was to first withdraw the United States from the Nuclear Deal so that the stage could be set to wage full-scale war against Iran for the sake of advancing the Greater Israel project. Trump was installed by his Neocon Zionist handlers to wage war … against any target Israel chooses (e.g. Iran, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, etc.)”, - From the article titled ‘Trump is a total fraud’ on the State of the Nation website - http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=121033

Check out the links below about Mossad controlling President Trump.

Donald Trump controlled by Mossad part 1.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/compelling-evidence-donald-trump-is-controlled-by-mossad/

Donald Trump controlled by Mossad part 2

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/46146/

Donald Trump controlled by Mossad part 3

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/04/trump-controlled-by-the-mossad-part-iii/



The New York Times has published a detailed press investigation on the methods used by pro-Israeli lobbies to influence presidential elections in the US. The study revealed that pro-Israeli institutions have allocated $4.25m to be spent buying the minds and votes of Senate and Congress members. So it is not the Russians who try to influence the U.S elections it is the Jews and they have always done this since the days of Woodrow Wilson.

The Jews and Israel buy the loyalty of U.S. Senators and Congressmen through PAC’s the Pro-Israel Political Action Committees. AIPAC does not give campaign contributions itself but instead uses a campaign finance network consisting of around thirty PAC’s. Only four of these PACs have names that indicate their true agenda, such as ‘Allies for Israel’ or ‘World Alliance for Israel.’ The rest have innocuous names like ‘National Action Committee’ or ‘Heartland PAC.’ Constituents usually don’t realize their candidates are receiving money from PACs that advance the interests of a foreign government which is Israel. This is not something new as the Jews bought the loyalty of both Roosevelt and Churchill to destroy Hitler and Germany.

A powerful pro-Israel force has carved out an influential place in American campaigns in the form of super PAC megadonor Sheldon Adelson. Adelson doled out a whopping $92.8 million to Republican super PACs in 2012. Casino mogul Sheldon Adelson is the 21st richest man in the world, with a fortune of over $30 billion as estimated in 2016 by Forbes. He is the largest contributor to GOP candidates and their PACs and contributed the most to Trumps election campaign.

Top U.S. Political recipients for loyalty to Israel and Jewish interests in 2017-18:

Menendez, Robert (D-NJ) Senate $387,463

Brown, Sherrod (D-OH) Senate $284,116

Mandel, Josh (R-OH) $218,210

Cardin, Ben (D-MD) Senate $197,700

Schneider, Brad (D-IL) House $185,431

Thanks to a 2010 US Supreme Court decision, Super PACs-linked to Israel spend enormous sums to elect or destroy candidates – depending on the candidate’s political work on behalf of Israel. The Zionist Power Configuration (Jewish Zionists) has purchased the alliance of US Congress and Senators on a massive scale. Of 435 members of the US House of Representatives, 219 have received payments from the ZPC in exchange for their votes on behalf of the state of Israel. Corruption is even more rampant among the 100 US Senators, 94 of whom have accepted pro-Israel PAC and Super PAC money for their loyalty to Israel. The ZPC showers money on both Republicans and Democrats, thus securing incredible (in this era of Congressional deadlock), near unanimous (‘bipartisan’) votes in favor of the ‘Jewish State’, including its war crimes, like the bombing of Gaza and Lebanon as well as the annual $3 billion dollar plus US tax-payer tribute to Tel Aviv. At least 50 US Senators have each collected between $100 thousand and $1 million in ZPC money over the past decades. In exchange, they have voted for over $100 billion in tribute payments to Israel … in addition to other ‘services and payments’. The members of the US Congress are cheaper: 25 legislators have received between $238,000 and $50,000, while the rest got peanuts. Regardless of the amount, the net result is the same: Congressional member pick up their script from their Zionist mentors in the PACs, Super PACs and AIPAC and back all of Israel’s wars in the Middle East and promote US aggression on behalf of Israel. The most outspoken and influential legislators get the biggest chunk of Zionist pay: Senator Mark Kirk tops the ‘pigs at the trough’ list with $925,000 in ZPC payoffs, followed by John McCain with $771,000”, - James Petras is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Binghamton University, New York

It’s absolutely true to say that every American politician sucks up to the Israel lobby and knows that to be contrary to the Zionist agenda is a political kiss of death. Politicians are smart enough to know that if you aren’t onboard for Israel you will either be smeared, or totally ignored by the Jewish controlled media... and there isn’t a thing you can do about it... yet. Remember 2012 presidential candidate and film maker Merlin Miller, who advocated for a re-investigation of 9/11? ...of course you don’t (I wrote him in for President and will again). Remember the former mayor of Salt Lake City and 2012 presidential candidate, Rocky Anderson, who was totally opposed to the invasion of Iraq, both before and after, and called for the impeachment of Bush II? ...Probably not. Remember Georgia Congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney, who lobbied for a 9/11 re-investigation? She’s been out of office a while now... got it?” - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net

The truth of the matter is that virtually the entire US government, especially the U.S. Congress, is inordinately beholden to Israel. Both the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives demonstrate more loyalty to an apartheid state in the Middle East than to upholding the U.S. Constitution. Not only are many Congressmen dual US-Israeli citizens, numerous elected representatives are voted into office solely because of their zeal in sustaining their Pro-Israel Loyalty Oath. Truly, virtually every organization inside the Beltway is controlled directly or indirectly by the rich and powerful Jewish Lobby and/or numerous Israeli pressure groups. The vastly disproportionate influence in the affairs of the United States exerted by International Jewry is the single greatest reason for the U.S. Military starting so many unprovoked wars of naked aggression. Which is also why the USA is so hated worldwide by nations large and small. That so much American blood and treasure is sacrificed and wasted, respectively, for a recklessly rogue nation and terrorist state is simply beyond comprehension … … … unless you follow the money!” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is leading President Trump like a puppy dog on a lead to support issues concerning what is best for Israel and Jewish interests. Netanyahu made the US withdraw from the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) because of its detailed documentation of Israeli crimes against Palestinian people. UNESCO helps protect cultural and natural heritage around the world. Washington has already withheld its funding for UNESCO since 2011, when the body admitted Palestine as a full member. The United States and Israel were among just 14 of 194 members that voted against admitting the Palestinians. Washington’s arrears on its US$80 million annual dues since then are now over US$500 million.

Another demand by Netanyahu was for the US Ambassador to Israel to be Jewish. Obviously this would mean a massive conflict of interests but Trump gave in to the demand and David Friedman (Jewish) was appointed to the job.

Israel denounced the 2015 Iran Nuclear Deal Framework and Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, signed by 6 major states and UN Security Council Members, (US, France, UK, Germany, China and Russia). A furious Netanyahu demanded that President Trump follow Tel Aviv and cancel the agreement signed by his predecessor, Barack Obama. Trump complied with Netanyahu’s wishes yet again. Trump copies Netanyahu’s lies and says that Iran, while technically in compliance, has violated ‘the spirit of the agreement’ without giving a single piece of evidence of actual violation. Trump went against the advice of ‘his Generals’ in his own cabinet regarding Iran’s compliance with the nuclear agreement and chose to comply with Netanyahu’s demands.

Trump appointed South Carolina businesswoman (stern Israel supporter) Nikki Haley as US Ambassador to the United Nations. You would not expect anything less from the Jewish Lobbies to get this Israel firster this important Job. Ms Haley was the first US governor to criminalize support for the peaceful BDS movement. On a recent visit to Israel, Haley was applauded by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, stating “You know, all I’ve done is to tell the truth, and it’s kind of overwhelming at the reaction…if there’s anything I have no patience for, its bullies, and the UN was being such a bully to Israel, because they could.”

She seems to be delusional on that point because I am sure there is over 1 million Human beings locked up in an Auschwitz style camp called Gaza and kept there by the bullies Israel.

Israel has always wanted Jerusalem as its capital since its illegal inception in 1948. But no President has done so because the city is home to key religious sites sacred to Judaism, Islam and Christianity, especially in East Jerusalem. That is until Jewish controlled Trump did so in December 2017 to pander Israel. It seems every major decision Trump makes is for Israel. Palestinians and Arab leaders have warned this will jeopardise any Middle East peace process. Saudi Arabia, an ally of the US, called the new policy "a flagrant provocation to Muslims". Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem has never been recognised internationally and all countries maintain their embassies in Tel Aviv. Since 1967, Israel has built a dozen settlements, home to about 200,000 Jews, in East Jerusalem. These are considered illegal under international law. No world leader has supported this decision by Trump, the worst decision by a President since George Bush went to war with Iraq under false pretences in 2003. This is madness because the Jews have no historical link to the land of Palestine they are from Khazaria as mentioned earlier.

Like all his predecessors, Trump is completely submissive to Israeli-directed ‘lobbies’ (like AIPAC and the ADL), which operate on behalf of a foreign power, in violation of the 1938 Foreign Agents Registration Act. Trump chose his Orthodox Zionist son-in-law, Jared Kushner, a callow real estate investor and prominent supporter for war against Iran, as his chief foreign policy adviser.

President Trump’s irresponsible pandering to Israel and its American-Jewish agents has caused deep unease among the Generals in his cabinet, as well as among active duty and retired US military officers, who are sceptical about Tel Aviv’s push for open-ended US wars in the Middle East.

Before Trump was voted in for President there was hope that he might be the one who would reveal the truth about 9/11 and Israel’s hand and the Jewish Neocons hand in the events of 9/11 but that will never happen while Trump is in charge. The truth will never, ever come out about 9/11 as long as American Presidents are bought and paid for by the Jews and as long as the Jews have a stranglehold on the media. All this nonsense about Saudi Arabia being the ones responsible for the events of 9/11 is just propaganda to move people’s attention away from finding out it was the Jewish Zionists who were responsible.

Trump said he will ‘make America great again’ but he really means make Israel great even more.

Trump was our last hope, but Trump turned out to be just another shameless liar and consummate Jew-controlled fraudster, so we’re definitely screwed.” — Harold Smith, Researcher.

Jews now have capitol hill by the throat – both from the outside and from the inside. As if the powerful Jewish Lobbies from without are not enough for American Jewry to gain total control of the US Congress, Jews have infiltrated the halls of Capitol Hill with more seats than ever before in American history – in both the Senate and in the House. In fact, Jews chair many of the Senate and House committees which oversee every aspect of American affairs. […] Making up less than 2% of the US population, Jews have insinuated themselves into the highest chairs of American government. How did they do this? … Money and media are the keys to Zionist political hegemony. In other words, America has the best Congress Jewish money can buy…” - http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=520

But to confuse thing seven more, even though Jews put Trump into power and Trump is clearly serving Israel. Jews are the ones trying to remove Trump from power. Maybe it is because Trump did not lead America with the Zionists war with Iran or because of his scepticism of the Climate Change hoax.

Below is an article by the Irish Savant Blogspot which shows it is the Jews in powerful positions in America who are pushing for the impeachment of President Trump.

The current impeachment process against Trump is in effect a Jewish coup against a sitting President. It is a Jewish project from start to finish, top to bottom. Mad-eyed demon-possessed Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Elliot Engel, Nita Lowey and that Congresswoman who held up the Talmud as she announced she was supporting the impeachment are running the project in the House. Same with the prosecution staff who are led by one Daniel Sachs Goldman. There’s hardly a Christian on the whole Project Team. Same with the witnesses for the prosecution. Ambassadors Sondberg and Yovanovitch, so-called whistleblower Vindman, that guy from the National Security Council, the Ukraine’s President and several of that country’s oligarchs…all Jewish.

Meanwhile they all seem to know one another! And of course the (((MSM))) has been fully on board with the Project from day one. Speaking of which don’t forget that Project Impeachment has been on the go almost from the day Trump was elected. And again it was Jews running the show. Rep. Steve Cohen started the ball rolling in 2017 while Rep. Brad Sherman introduced the initial impeachment articles based on the bogus Russiagate conspiracy. Billionaire Tom Steyer donated $50 million to the project a few years ago.

This is nothing less than a Jewish coup against the constitutionally elected President of the United States. And it’s going on in plain sight. Even the Jewish media openly admits it. Celebrates it would be more accurate. Just check out the Jerusalem Post, Times of Israel, The Forward, Haaretz, the JTA and others.

And who’s leading the fight against impeachment on Trump’s behalf? Chabad-Lubavitcher Jared Kushner. Seriously, you couldn’t make this stuff up!

Now that I’ve recovered my composure let me make a few points and ask a few questions. First, why are ‘the Jews’ doing everything in their power to take down Trump given that his support for Israel has been almost embarrassingly one sided? And why does he keep appointing people who hate him to top positions in his Administration? People who stabbed him in the back at the first suitable opportunity? And now Kushner – ‘one of them’ – is leading his defence?

I just don’t get it.

Next question: Have Jews any idea of this plot’s ramifications? I ask because it plays right into the stereotype of the scheming and subversive Jew and thus has the potential to expose the ZOG in a way previously unimaginable. Yet they seem blind to the risks. Does this again illustrate their legendary habit of pushing too far, of never knowing when to stop? Surely, despite the controlled media, the identity of who’s behind the coup will become apparent? If so there will be millions of angry White Trump supporters out there, thirsting for revenge. But today the country is split down the middle, between Traditional America on one side and a rancid stew of leftist Whites and ethnic minorities on the other. How could this play out?

Well I leave you with this thought: The parallels between 1917 Russia and the USA today are chilling. Having fomented conditions of severe social and political instability the Jewish Bolsheviks eventually seized control of the whole Russian Empire after a dreadful civil war. Thereafter they instituted a regime that killed directly or indirectly tens of millions of Christian Russians. Churches were burned down or converted to warehouses while ‘anti-Semitic’ acts incurred the death penalty. A crazy comparison? Maybe. But remember that Jews in Russia back then had little power having been for many years severely constrained by the Czars. Contrast that with America today where they control politics, finance, media, academia and – crucially – Big Tech.

Final thought: As with Russia in 1917 and America today somebody named Schiff was/is masterminding the project.”

The Irish Savant – A Very Jewish Coup

http://irishsavant.blogspot.com/2019/11/a-very-jewish-coup.html

Many people have lost their jobs or been sent to prison because they dare criticize the Jewish control of our countries. You can criticize and slate Christianity, Islam, God, Jesus, and any President but criticize Jews or Israel and you will be in big trouble. Just look at James Traficant who was sent to prison for 7 long years on trumped up Zionist charges and he was a U.S congressman.

In 2010, Helen Thomas, a White House correspondent was forced out of her job because she made a statement which said Israel should get out of Palestinian land. She was forced out of her job because of pressure from the Anti-Defamation League (Jewish Lobby).

We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that.
Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists.
No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re
being pushed into a wrong direction in every way.”
Helen Thomas.

In a 2011 interview Helen Thomas stated:

The Jews are using their power, and they have power in every direction. Power over the White House, power over Congress … Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies, which are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There’s total control … It isn’t the 2 percent. Its real power when you own the White House, when you own these other places in terms of your political persuasion”.

Patricia McAllister was a teacher at a school in Los Angeles and she was sacked because she criticized the Jews. On a live video in 2011 she said, “The Zionist Jews who are running these big banks and our federal reserve, which is not run by the federal government, they need to be run out of this country.” In a statement soon after the Anti-Defamation league applauded her sacking. I guess that shows who rules over us.

Republican Keith Ellison has been classed as an enemy of Israel and anti-Semite by the Anti-Defamation League for criticizing Israel’s policies against the Palestinians.

Australian Brendon O'Connell was a political prisoner in Western Australia who served a 3-year prison sentence in a maximum security prison because he dared to criticize a Zionist Jew. He did not harm the hair on a Jewish head but he committed a really dangerous thought crime in criticizing Jewish control.

Another person who lost her job was Cynthia McKinney, a former U.S. Congresswoman from the state of Georgia, was railroaded out of office by the Zionist lobby (AIPAC) due to her sympathies for the oppressed Palestinians. Cynthia McKinney wrote a book “Ain’t Nothing like Freedom,” in which she describes just a few of the tactics that were used against her by the pro-Israel Lobby to destroy her career in Congress.

The criminalization of political speech and activism against Israel has become one of the gravest threats to free speech in the Western world. In France, activists have been arrested and prosecuted for wearing T-shirts advocating a boycott of Israel. The U.K. has enacted a series of measures designed to outlaw such activism. In the U.S., governors compete with one another over who can implement the most extreme regulations to bar businesses from participating in any boycotts aimed even at Israeli settlements, which the world regards as illegal. On U.S. campuses, punishment of pro-Palestinian students for expressing criticisms of Israel is so commonplace.

But now, a group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, which was launched in protest of that country’s decades-old occupation of Palestine. One of the primary sponsors of the bill is Democrat Ben Cardin (Jewish) of Maryland. Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

So in theory if Israel attacks Palestinians and kills 2000 as they did in 2014 and you wanted to Boycott Israel or Israeli goods in protest then you could go to prison for 20 years, this is madness and just shows how the Jews control America.

The proposed measure, called the Israel Anti-Boycott Act (S. 720), was introduced by the Jew Cardin on March 23. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports that the bill “was drafted with the assistance of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.” Indeed, AIPAC, in its 2017 lobbying agenda, identified passage of this bill as one of its top lobbying priorities for the year.

Another bill has surfaced in the House of Representatives that will require the United States to “consult” with Israel regarding any prospective arms sales to Arab countries in the Middle East. In other words, Israel will have a say, backed up undoubtedly by Congress and the media, over what the United States does in terms of its weapons sales abroad.

In Dickinson, Texas, in a case which actually made national news, if only briefly, the city is requiring anyone who applies for disaster relief to sign a document that reads “Verification not to Boycott Israel: By executing this Agreement below, the Applicant verifies that the Applicant: (1) does not boycott Israel; and (2) will not boycott Israel during the term of this Agreement.” Dickinson was half destroyed by hurricane Harvey last month and urgently needs assistance, but, in the opinion of Texas lawmakers and local officials, deference to Israel comes first. The ACLU is also contesting the Texas legislation. Which is quite unbelievable, if you’re an American and your city has suffered some catastrophe you can’t get any help until a document has been signed forcing you not to boycott Israel. So Israel comes first not Americans. This is what happens when you let Jews have too much power. This is one of the reasons Hitler would not let them have this power in Germany and he removed them so the Jews brought down a war on to Germany and destroyed it.

As you can see the Jews and their lobbies totally control America. I am sure that if Israel murdered half the population of the world they would enact laws to stop people criticizing them. The sad thing is the politicians would go along with it. Look at the way the Whites in South Africa supposedly treat the black people and many countries around the world boycotted South Africa before Mandela became President. South Africa did not make laws in other countries around the world to try and criminalise anyone who boycotted South Africa but the Jews can do it and get away with it.

It is illegal in 17 countries (Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland and Romania.) to even investigate the alleged Holocaust. Name one other race that is allowed to throw you in prison for simply examining its history. There is none. The Jews regard themselves as the chosen people that is why they are the only ones who can enforce these pathetic laws on mainly ‘White’ countries. Hundreds of Christians in Europe have been thrown into prison for not believing in the Jewish Holocaust.

Attorney Sylvia Stolz made it her mission to show up the Government of Germany and stated in court during Ernst Zundels trial that Germany is a vassal state of Israel and does not serve the interests of the German people. In a separate trial, she was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison. Her licence to practice law was revoked for 5 years. Stolz was accused again with Holocaust thought crimes and has to attend a German court in January 2018. Monika Schaefer travelled from her home in Canada to Germany to witness the trial of Stolz but she was promptly arrested in the courtroom on behalf of the Jews. The reason she was arrested was because Monika Schaefer had made a Youtube video titled ‘Sorry mom I was wrong about the Holocaust’. The Jewish lobby in Canada tipped of the German authorities that Schaefer would be entering Germany and of course it is against the law in Germany to deny the alleged Holocaust and she was arrested and maybe incarcerated for 5 years alongside murderers and rapists and terrorists because she is a threat to uncovering Jewish lies.

These Jewish lobby groups also pressure courts and governments (mainly in white countries) to send to prison anyone who dares questions the Holocaust even if you are 89 years old such as German citizen Ursula Haverbeck who was recently sent to prison because she does not believe in the Holocaust. What a disgrace to humanity these people are sending an 89 year old woman to prison with thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists just because she does not believe that a part of history happened the way we are told it happened over 70 years ago.

Below Ursula Haverbeck being escorted by the German Police to prison.

This is a total injustice, were is democracy, were is the freedom of speech. European governments need to stand up to these Jews and remove these evil Holocaust laws that do nothing but sustain Jewish lies. People are being imprisoned for thought crimes, not for hurting anyone or committing a real crime but for believing a certain event did not happen the way we have been told it happened 70 years ago.

Anyone who thinks that the government in the United States at all levels does not consistently and almost obsessively defer to Israeli and Jewish interests has been asleep. The requirement to sign a document relating to one views of any foreign government to obtain a job or disaster relief is an abomination. Protecting Israel and going on a worldwide search for anti-Semitism or Holocaust deniers are not the responsibility of the American government and they are not what state legislators and congressmen are supposed to be doing to serve the public interest. Israel is sometimes referred to as the “51st State,” but that is hardly true as it contributes nothing to the United States, collects billions of dollars a year from the U.S. Treasury and is totally unaccountable in terms of the actual damage it does to American interests. The American people are being hoodwinked by their own elected leaders and laws are being passed to make it impossible for them to even complain. Well, enough is enough. It is past time to shut the door on the Israeli influence machine and take back what remains of truly responsive and representational government”, - Philip M. Giraldi, Former CIA, Ph.D., Executive Director of the Council for the National Interest.

Russian actions on its own doorstep in Eastern Europe do not, in fact, threaten the United States or any actual vital interest. Nor does Moscow threaten the U.S. through its intervention on behalf of the Syrian government in the Middle East. That Russia is described incessantly as a threat in those areas is largely a contrivance arranged by the media, the Democratic and Republican National Committees and by the White House. Candidate Donald Trump appeared to recognize that fact before he began listening to Michael Flynn, who has a rather different view. Hopefully, the old Trump will prevail, there is, however, another country that has interfered in U.S. elections, has endangered Americans living or working overseas and has corrupted America’s legislative and executive branches. It has exploited that corruption to initiate legislation favorable to itself, has promoted unnecessary and unwinnable wars and has stolen American technology and military secrets. Its ready access to the mainstream media to spread its own propaganda provides it with cover for its actions and it accomplishes all that and more through the agency of a powerful and well-funded domestic lobby that oddly is not subject to the accountability afforded by the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) of 1938 even though it manifestly works on behalf of a foreign government. That country is, of course, Israel,” WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Bishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa, who was awarded the 1984 Nobel Peace Prize, said "The Israeli government is placed on a pedestal in the USA, and to criticize it is to be immediately dubbed anti-Semitic," he said. "People are scared in this country, to say wrong is wrong because the Jewish lobby is powerful -- very powerful."

Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff (1970-1974), had this to say about the Jewish-Israeli hold on the United States:

"I've never seen a President -- I don't care who he is -- stand up to them [the Israelis]. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn't writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip those people have got on our government, they would rise up in arms. Our citizens certainly don't have any idea what goes on."

Jewish Zionist Harald Rosenthal stated in an interview in 1976:

Our greatest fear is that this falsehood will be discovered, for we will be stamped out the moment the general public comes into possession of the truth and acts upon it (It is one thing to put a man in possession of the truth, to get him to understand it is another, and to get him to act upon it is another still. Truth by itself has no value unless used or applied in some way.) It is becoming apparent that an awakening is occurring even here in America. We had hoped that through our devastation of Christian Germany that any subject dealing with us would be a fearful taboo. However, there seems to be a resurgence here in the one nation that we so strongly control. We are presently making plans for a rapid exodus. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it. We fear that light is coming forth in movements across this land, especially yours. It has amazed us how you have been successful in reaching the people after we closed every door of communication. This, we fear, is a sign of a coming pogrom that will take place in America soon. The American public has realized that we are in control, which is a fatal mistake on our part. This nation could never be the land of the free as long as it is the land of the Jew. (This is a concept most patriots cannot understand. Patriots have spent untold man-hours fighting the IRS, the Federal Reserve, the media, Congress or government in general. These things are merely tools which the Jew now uses against the detestable 'goyim'. The problem is not the tool or device, but the heathen in control of it.) This is the revelation that will be our undoing”.

"American politicians are scared stiff of the Jews because anybody who votes against the Jews will lose elections.  The Jews in America are supporting the Jews in Israel.  Israel and other Jews control the most powerful nation in the world.  And that is what I mean [about Jews controlling the world by proxy].  I stand by that view." - Dr. Mahathir Mohamad, ex- prime-minister of Malaysia, to the UK Guardian in 2005.

During the past 30 years, I have witnessed first-hand the extremely brutal Israeli occupation of Palestine and seen how Zionists operate to subjugate entire nations. My years in Palestine/Israel were my political awakening. Zionist control of the mass media and "Holocaust" propaganda serve to protect and promote their criminal agenda. I have watched how the people of America and Europe are deceived and forced to bear the yoke of the ruthless Zionists who control their political systems and media. Thousands of young Americans and Europeans have been maimed or lost their lives in fraudulent wars for Israel in Middle Eastern nations they know nothing about. Americans have become mercenaries of Zionism. Unfortunately, both presidential candidates (Obama and McCain) are pro-war and pro-Israel. These are the only candidates we have to choose from because both parties in the United States are political machines financed and run by Zionists. Zionist control of our political parties compels candidates from both parties to support Zionism, an utterly racist and un-American ideology based on a false and dangerous notion of Jewish supremacy. What kind of patriotic American could support that nonsense?” - Christopher Bollyn, American Author - 9/11 researcher.

According to a recent report published by The Times of Israel, 5 of the top 10 wealthiest individuals in America are Jewish. That means that 50% of the richest people in the United States are ethnically Jewish, despite Jews representing less than 5% of the total U.S. population. Think about that for a moment. And think about why we are prevented from openly and honestly discussing these basic facts, despite them being reported in mainstream publications, including explicitly Jewish publications like The Times of Israel. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg leads the Jewish pack at number 4, with a net worth of $61 billion. He is followed by software giant Oracle’s Larry Ellison at #5 with $58.4b and Google co-founder Larry Page at #6 with $53.8b. Fellow co-founder Sergey Brin falls a bit behind with $52.4b, leaving him at #9. Finally, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg closes out the top 10 with a respectable $51.8b. The simple fact of the matter is that Jews do in fact largely run our country. They own and control the mass media, allowing them to essentially control the narrative, especially on key issues that are central to their insidious international agenda to subvert and destroy traditional Western civilization. They own and control our banking system and much of corporate America. They own and control some of the top internet giants, including top social media companies like Facebook. They play a huge role in American politics, and essentially control the U.S. Congress and executive branch, and thus American foreign and domestic policy. And it’s easy to demonstrate all of this. It’s not some crazy “conspiracy theory” – it’s openly reported and documented, often by explicitly Jewish media outlets. We’re just not allowed to honestly discuss this reality and what it means for our nation and world – that would be “anti-Semitic,” after all”, - John Friend - independent journalist – therealistreport.com

If the Zionist controlled Congress succeeds once again in destroying the negotiations between the US and Iran via new war-like resolutions, we, the American people, will have to pay an enormous price in lives and treasure. The time to act is now. It is time to stand up and expose the role played by the Israeli PACs, Super PACs and the 52 Major American Jewish Organization in corrupting Congress and turning “our” elected representatives into flunkeys for Israel’s wars. There has been a deafening silence from our noted critics –few alternative media critics have attacked Israel’s power over the US Congress. The evidence is openly available, the crimes are undeniable. The American people need real political leaders with the courage to root out the corrupted and corruptors and force their elected members in the House and Senate to represent the interest of the American people”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.

The current situation in the United States is the result of an awesome deployment of Jewish power and influence. One must contemplate the fact that American Jews have managed to maintain unquestioned support for Israel over the last thirty-five years despite Israel’s seizing land and engaging in a brutal occupation of the Palestinians in the occupied territories—an occupation that will most likely end with expulsion or complete subjugation, degradation, and apartheid. During this same period Jewish organizations in America have been a principal force—in my view the main force—for erecting a state dedicated to suppressing ethnic identification among Europeans, for encouraging massive multi-ethnic immigration into the U.S., and for erecting a legal system and cultural ideology that is obsessively sensitive to the complaints and interests of ethnic minorities: the culture of the Holocaust”, - Kevin MacDonald, was Professor of Psychology, California State University http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm

"The most logical explanation for the Jewish hegemony in the United States is the simple truth that an organized minority with a given amount of intelligence can obtain supremacy over a disorganized majority of equal intelligence. A race-conscious population group is far more effective and successful in most forms of endeavor than a race-unconscious population group. Racial spirit, like team spirit, stimulates victory in all types of competition, athletic or political, intellectual or social. If the Majority [European Americans] were as race-conscious as the Jewish minority and had half as many organizations working for it, Jewish predominance in America would disappear overnight." - Wilmot Robertson, American writer from his 1981 book [The Dispossessed Majority]

Once before in 1776 America was under foreign control and they started a revolution to remove themselves of the British control and I would say another revolution needs to take place in America to remove the control that the Zionist Jews have over America before they destroy it. The Jews had this same control in Germany in the 1920s but then Hitler came along and removed them from the grip they had on his country. But the Jews then declared war on Germany in 1933 and pulled the strings of both Roosevelt and Churchill to get them to destroy Germany. What America needs is someone strong enough to remove the Jews from power. Don’t allow any foreign country to have lobby groups, make them illegal. So that would be the influence of AIPAC, ADL, and JINSA etc. gone. Don’t allow any dual Israel\American citizen to become members of Congress whose main loyalty is to Israel and not the U.S. Don’t allow ethnic minority groups to have control of the media. Don’t give the $3 or is it $15 Billion to Israel, instead give it to organisations that support the American people. Stop illegal foreign wars that support Israel that will save billions and remove soldiers from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. That is the only way to make America great again.



Jewish Control in British Politics

The Jews in Great Britain make out only 0.2 percent of the total population but have an overwhelming grip on British politics and media which are completely out of proportion to their status as a minority. This Jewish influence is used for the goals of Zionism where Britain's foreign policies are made to coincide with the aims of Israel. The utterly fraudulent Zionist construct called the "War on Terror" and the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have all been designed and forced onto the American and British nations by Zionists who control the political systems of London, New York, and Washington.

Eighty per cent of the Tories (UK) are members of the pro-Israeli lobby, Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI), and a similar percentage of Labour and Liberal Democrat MPs have vowed their allegiance to Israel through their respective Jewish lobby groups. The Jews are clearly a vital source of funding for British politicians.

No other lobbying organisation – and certainly not one that acts in the interests of a foreign country – carries as much weight at Westminster. Every year, it takes a significant number of parliamentarians to Israel. The Conservative Friends of Israel plays an important role in financing both the Tories nationally, and MPs at the local level. There is no such organisation as the Conservative Friends of Palestinians.

The 2009 Channel 4 Dispatches programme ‘Inside Britain's Israel Lobby’ describes how David Cameron allegedly accepted a £15,000 donation from Jew Poju Zabludowicz, a Finnish billionaire who chairs Bicom (the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre). Zabludowizc, the film reveals, has business interests in an illegal West Bank settlement. He also gave £50,000 to Conservative Central Office. Zabludowicz says his contributions "are a matter of public record".

William Hague allegedly accepted personal donations from CFI board members totalling tens of thousands of pounds after being appointed shadow foreign secretary. More than £30,000 from CFI supporters went to the campaign funds of members of Cameron's team who were first elected in 2005, the film claims, using publicly available information.

Hague fell out with CFI after describing Israel's 2006 attack on Lebanon as "disproportionate". That is why these Jewish Lobby groups pay off Politicians so they will not say anything against Israel even though 1200 Lebanese civilians died at the hands of Israel and much of its infrastructure bombed.

The programme ‘Inside Britain's Israel Lobby’ claims that donations to the Conservative party "from all CFI members and their businesses add up to well over £10m over the last eight years.

"The pro-Israel lobby … is the most powerful political lobby," Michael Mates, a Conservative MP and privy councillor, told the Dispatch film-makers. "There's nothing to touch them."

Margaret Thatcher was an instinctive and long-standing supporter of Israel. Through connections with the large Jewish community in her Finchley constituency she was a member of the Anglo-Israel Friendship League and a founder member of the Conservative Friends of Israel. Thatcher visited Israel twice before becoming PM, and became the first serving British prime minister to visit in 1986.

In June 2009, six months after the Israeli Cast Lead operation against Gaza in which hundreds of Palestinian civilians were bombed by Israel (sounds familiar?), David Cameron addressed the very grand annual lunch of the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) at the Dorchester. David Cameron’s speech made no reference to Gaza whatsoever in fact Cameron went out of his way to praise Israel because it ‘strives to protect innocent life". These people are under so much control by the Jewish Lobby groups, it staggers the imagination it really does. According to human rights organizations, between 1,385 and 1,419 Palestinians were killed during Cast Lead, a majority of them civilians, including at least 308 children. More than 5000 more were wounded. 3 Israeli civilians were also killed. More than 20,000 Palestinians - many of them already refugees, some two or three times over - were made homeless. Eighteen Palestinian schools, including 8 kindergartens, were destroyed. Remind me again who are the real terrorists in the Middle East? The UN Human Rights Council produced a 575-page document detailing alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by the Israeli military. How is that ‘striving to protect innocent life’ as Cameron put it.

There is no doubt that the CFI has exercised a powerful influence over policy. The Conservative politician and historian Robert Rhodes James, writing in the Jerusalem Post in 1995, called it “the largest organisation in Western Europe dedicated to the cause of the people of Israel”. Clearly the will of the Politicians is being bent to serve the will of the Israeli government and that’s why Israel can kill many innocent Palestinians again and again and the Politicians will remain silent because they are bought and paid for 100% by Israel.

Britain has a special relationship with Israel that is little recognised in the mainstream media but unmissable in light of the killings in Gaza. With more than 110 Palestinian protesters dead in 2018, Britain is in effect defending Israeli actions. The British government has not, as far as I have seen, actually condemned Israel for the killings. Rather, it has simply “urged Israel to show restraint” while recognising its “right to secure itself” and also blaming Hamas for the violence.

The UK is "complicit in the violence" committed by Israel against Palestinians by not halting its arms sales to Tel Aviv, War on Want has claimed. It comes after London voted against a UN resolution condemning the Gaza killings.

According to Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) defence contractors made at least £221 million ($294 million) last year from deals with Tel Aviv, a significant increase compared to £86 million ($114 million) in 2016.

British Prime Minister’s Tony Blair (1997 to 2007) and Gordon Brown (2007 to 2010) were both controlled by Zionist Jews. Zionist Jew Michael Abraham Levy, or "Lord Levy," as he was known was the leading fundraiser for the Labour Party from 1994 to 2007. Described as "a long-standing friend of Tony Blair," Levy served as Blair's special envoy to the Middle East from 1998 until 2007. How can you have a special envoy to the Middle East who is Jewish? Would you have a special envoy to the Middle East who is Muslim? The answer would be no. The Levy link was obviously the connection that gave Israeli intelligence control over the head of the British government - Tony Blair. Tony Blair carried out the wishes of his Zionist masters by going along with the lies that Muslims were responsible for 9/11 and that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. He also covered up the 7/7 London bombings which was carried out by Mossad and their lackeys MI5. Blair also opened the U.K floodgates to immigration with his Jewish sidekick Barbara Roche (Minister of State for Asylum and Immigration, under Blair) and Blair keeps popping up in the media stating that we should stay in the EU because it wold bring in more immigration which is what the Jewish Zionists want. Tony Blair has been paid well for his support of Zionism, his personal fortune is now £100 million which is up from the £10 million he was worth when he was Prime Minister.

Gordon Brown, ex-Prime Minister was bankrolled and controlled by Zionist Jew Lord Ronald Cohen who replaced Levy. Cohen's third wife, the Los Angeles-born Sharon Harel-Cohen is a film producer and her father Yossi Harel was one of the founding chiefs of the Mossad and Israeli military intelligence until his death in April 2008. In 2007 British Prime Minister Gordon Brown agreed to become patron of the UK arm of the Jewish National Fund, whose funds have contributed to Israeli ethnic cleansing, the destruction of Palestinian villages and the expropriation of Palestinian land. Gordon Browns father was the chairman of the Church of Scotland's Israel Committee. During Browns time as Prime Minister he made Ivan Lewis (Jewish) and very pro-Israel the Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office with responsibility for Middle East policy. It’s an insane policy, Lewis would have obviously been biased towards Israel. Common sense would be to give this position to a non-Muslim, non-Jewish person. It is like giving the job of the referee of a Manchester v Liverpool soccer game to a Manchester supporter. Mr Lewis was also a trustee of the Holocaust Educational Trust, a body founded in 1988 by British pro-Israel lobbyists Greville Janner and Merlyn Rees with the aim of maintaining a culture of gentile guilt and Jewish victimhood in British schools. Also Brown made the Jewish Matthew Gould the British Ambassador to Israel.

Jews make sure they get Jewish politicians high up into the British government so that the British government then supports the wishes of Jews and the state of Israel with regards to the Middle East. Basically so that Britain sides with Israel no matter how many Palestinians Israel kills with its F16 Jets and no matter how much illegal land they steal from the Palestinians. So Jews have control of the media and the Politicians in Britain and this Jewish control is not something new as they take control of most countries where they appear in large numbers and if you protest to this Jewish control they label you anti-Semitic but the Jews are not even a Semitic race. They are from Khazaria as mentioned earlier.

Below is the list of Jewish politicians in Britain since the year 2000.

Jonathan Djanogly (2001–present), Conservative MP

Paul Goodman (2001-2010) Conservative MP

David Miliband (2001-2013) Labour MP

Lynne Featherstone (2005-2015), Liberal Democrat MP

Susan Kramer (2005-2010), Liberal Democrat MP

Ed Miliband (2005–present), Labour MP and former Leader of the Labour Party

Brooks Newmark (2005-2015) Conservative MP

Lee Scott (2005-2015), Conservative MP

Grant Shapps (2005–present), Conservative MP

Luciana Berger (2010–present), Labour MP

Michael Ellis (2010–present), Conservative MP

Robert Halfon (2010–present), Conservative MP

Zac Goldsmith (2010-2016 & 2017-present), Conservative MP

Dominic Raab (2010–present), Conservative MP

Julian Huppert (2010-2015) Liberal Democrat MP

Andrew Percy (2010–present), Conservative MP

Ruth Smeeth (2015–present), Labour MP

Lucy Frazer (2015–present), Conservative MP

Alex Sobel

Sir Malcolm Rifkind (1974-1997 & 2005-2015)

Anthony Steen (1974-2010)

Harry Cohen (1983-2010), Labour MP

Edwina Currie

Michael Howard (1983-2010), Conservative MP and Leader of the Conservative Party

Phillip Oppenheim (1983-1997), Conservative MP

Michael Fabricant (1992–present), Conservative MP

Barbara Roche (1992-2005), Labour MP

Margaret Hodge (1994–present), Labour MP

John Bercow (1997–present), Conservative MP

Peter Bradley (1997-2005) Labour MP

Louise Ellman (1997–present)

Fabian Hamilton (1997–present), Labour MP

Evan Harris (1997-2010), Liberal Democrat MP

Oona King (1997-2005), Labour MP

Oliver Letwin (1997–present), Conservative MP

Julian Lewis (1997–present), Conservative MP

Ivan Lewis (1997–present), Labour MP

Gillian Merron (1997-2010), Labour MP

Israel was caught red handed trying to buy or influence a British Politician. Priti Patel was forced to resign as Britain's international aid minister (November 2017) after having secret meetings with Israeli officials during a "family holiday". Patel pressed for the Israeli army, one of the most powerful in the world, to receive a chunk of Britain's overseas aid. Meanwhile, Patel has sought to cut aid to the Palestinians, including to vital projects in Gaza.

A lawmaker in the UK’s Labour Party who played a key role in this year’s manufactured anti-Semitism crisis maintained ties to the Israel lobby once she entered Parliament. Official records show that Ruth Smeeth was funded by two ultra-wealthy figures from the same pro-Israel organization she once worked for. The register for legislators’ financial interests shows that Smeeth declared a donation of £5,000 ($6,200) from Poju Zabludowicz’s company Tamares Real Estates in June last year. Zabludowicz is the billionaire property speculator who was once reported to own 40 percent of downtown Las Vegas. He used his wealth, inherited from his Israeli arms dealer father, to establish BICOM, the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre. Smeeth was BICOM’s director of public affairs and campaigns between late 2005 and mid-2007. Before Smeeth ran for office in May 2010, she joined the Community Security Trust, an anti-Semitism watchdog charity known to have links to Israel’s Mossad spy agency. Ruth Smeeth worked in the public relations industry, later moving into work for anti-racist groups Searchlight and Hope Not Hate. The register of MPs’ interests shows that Smeeth is still a board member of Hope Not Hate. Hope Not Hate promotes Jewish interests such as multiculturism and Diversity in Britain. Hope Not Hate promotes the interests of non-whites at the expense of the white British people. ITV (Jewish owned) recently gave airtime to this Hope Not Hate group in a documentary titled ‘Exposure’ were they try to shine the spotlight on ‘white’ only groups in Britain. You will learn later that it is the Jewish groups who are behind the multiculturalism and immigration into the ‘white’ countries of Europe and America.

The honorary president of Conservative Friends of Israel, Lord Polak (Jewish) has recruited four-fifths of Conservative MPs in the U.K, and almost every government minister, to a group whose explicit goal is to advance Israeli and Jewish interests in Britain. This is how the Jews control British Policy with regards to the Middle East. No other country or people on Earth buys this type of power, only the Jews. The Prime Minister, Theresa May, is regarded as one of Israel's most fervent supporters in Europe. May is below holding the placard ‘I am Jewish’.



No country should be allowed to have a lobby or pressure group in another foreign country. They should all be dis-banded and broken up and that would include AIPAC, JINSA and the ADL in America and the Jewish Lobby groups in the UK and the rest of Europe.

New British Prime Minster Boris Johnson grew up Jewish, Johnson’s mother is the granddaughter of Elias Avery Lowe, a palaeographer, who was a Russian Jewish immigrant to the U.S. Johnson himself was born in New York and should not be allowed to be British Prime Minister.

Steve Pieczenik in the video below flat out asserts Johnson is a ‘Mossad asset’ and points out he spent time on a kibbutz plus his Jewish maternal (the one that matters) ancestry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=cuXwyO7XmNU

By the way Steve Pieczenik is Jewish and was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary. In 1974, Pieczenik joined the United States Department of State as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism

Sajid Javid (Pakistani) is the new Chancellor of the Exchequer and Dominic Raab will take over as Foreign Secretary. Dominc Raab the new Foreign Secretary identifies strongly as a Jew the son of a ‘holocaust survivor’. How can a Jewish person be foreign secretary for the British people? He will surely be biased towards Israel and push for wars for Israel, such as against Iran. He will be biased against the Palestinians, its madness.

However, one appointment resonates rather ominously. Disgraced former International Development Secretary, Pritti Patel, has now been appointed as Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s new Home Secretary.

Patel had been sacked as International Development Secretary in 2017, after it was revealed that she had been holding secret meetings with Israeli officials and government ministers. We do not know what was discussed in these meetings but some would see holding “secret meetings” with representatives of a foreign government as tantamount to treason.

Yet Boris Johnson has just appointed just such an individual to a key position. Even though holding SECRET TALKS with Israeli government officials should have been enough to exclude her from any future post, particularly one as important as Home Secretary

Boris Johnson himself makes no effort to hide where his sympathies lie. Indeed, he is on record as saying that he is a “passionate Zionist” who “loves” Israel.



Anti-Semitism Deception

Jews have forced the western world to curb our freedom of speech with the Anti-Semitism law. Soft and pathetic western governments have bowed down to Jewish pressure to force these laws on us so that we cannot question the Israeli slaughter of Palestinians or we can’t question the physical evidence of the Holocaust or we can’t question Israel’s connection to 9/11. Anti-Semitism is there to cover up the crimes of Israel and the Rothschild Zionists. It is there to stop anyone from criticizing Israel or searching for the truth. It is a great system that they have got in place. They commit crimes and then force governments to adopt laws to stop anyone who gets close to the truth about the Khazarian Mafia or Jewish Zionists.

Many Politicians have lost their job for criticizing Israel’s genocide of the Palestinians. Helen Thomas, a White House correspondent and fifty year veteran of the White House press corps, was pressured to resign from her position after she was recorded on video making statements Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians.

Another person who lost her job was Cynthia McKinney, a former U.S. Congresswoman from the state of Georgia, was railroaded out of office by the Zionist lobby (AIPAC) due to her sympathies for the oppressed Palestinians.

Recently in Britain Politician Ken Livingstone made the remark that Hitler colluded with Jewish Zionists to remove Jews from Germany to Palestine and he got slated in the press and called Anti-Semitic. It just goes to show how much governments and the media are controlled by the Jewish Zionists. What Mr Livingstone stated was historical fact. Perhaps you should read the book ‘The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine’ which was actually written by a Jew, Edwin Black.

If I say that America helped and funded Saddam Hussein in the Iraq\Iran war is that un-American, no I am just stating an historic fact the same as Mr. Livingstone was.

Jeremy Corbyn, Labour leader in the U.K did not support the war in Iraq, does not support Israel’s slaughter of the Palestinians and does not believe the U.K should have the nuclear trident missiles and that’s the real reason the Rothschild Zionist Cabal want him removed from any sort of power. So they try to demonize him in their controlled media. You see Tony Blair was owned and controlled by the Jewish Zionists and that’s why he went along with Bush to kill millions of Muslims in Iraq for the greater Israel. David Cameron was also controlled by them and he kept up these wars for the Zionist Jews in Libya and Syria. That is the reason that these two ended up in power in the U.K. Then along comes Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn, a true socialist of the old Labour party who has been attacked and slandered at almost every turn as an anti-Semite and labelled as ‘unelectable’ by the British media (Jewish controlled), despite enjoying massive popular support amongst the British people. Of course, Corbyn is no anti-Semite, he is just not a puppet of Israel or the Zionist Jews as Blair and Cameron were. Recently the Zionists Jews have threatening to reintroduce their faithful servant Blair back into politics and use him to undermine Corbyn while dividing the Labour party.

Listen to the former editor of the Times and Jewish Tory Politician Daniel Finkelstein in his article in the Jewish Chronicle “Tony Blair — a man for whom I have tremendous respect — has been arguing that, as Theresa May is going to win, what we really need is a strong opposition. … I have a lot of friends who vote Labour and I understand their dilemma. They have supported Labour all their lives and they don’t want to abandon their party to Jeremy Corbyn. I realise that I am a Conservative peer and this point concerns party politics. But, still. Forgive me for this is a point I feel I must make as a Jew. If Jeremy Corbyn and his followers do not suffer a gigantic defeat in this election, it will be an utter, complete, ghastly disaster for Jews”. What he means is Corbyn won’t support Israel’s insane policies in the Middle East which will result in many more innocent people dying. If any political party in Britain doesn’t put Jewish\Israeli interests first, Jews like Finkelstein see only one option and that is the party must be kept out of power. That’s what Finkelstein and the rest of the Jewish elite want. Notice how Jew Finkelstein states above that if Corbyn became Prime Minster it would be a disaster for the Jews, not the British people, the Jews, because they are more important even though there is only 300,000 Jews in Britain and 55 million Christians.

A long-running, sustained and vile campaign has been waged against Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party ever since he became Labour leader. Make no mistake, this has zero to do with antisemitism or racism against Jews, it is purely a political campaign being waged by Britain’s Jews on behalf of Israel and the reason behind it is the refusal of Corbyn and the post-Blair Labour Party to kowtow to the Israeli lobby and drop their support for the Palestinian people. The current hullabaloo about the adoption of a certain definition of antisemitism is entirely due to Labour’s omission of the clauses that ban any and all criticism of Israel; this is a stark illustration of how the Jewish-Israeli lobby in all Western countries exerts influence on politics – dare to criticize Israel and they will place you under sustained assault, label you as horrid, racist anti-Semites and do everything they can to oppose you”, - Ian Greenhalgh - veteranstoday.com

When I saw this documentary demonising Jeremy Corbyn for his alleged “anti-Semitism” and accusing the British Labour party of “institutional racism”, I almost had to rush to the bathroom and sick up in the toilet bowl. This disgraceful witch hunt against Corbyn and his allies was a hatchet job orchestrated by Jews and their Zionist cheerleaders, with almost every witness called to give evidence being a disgruntled Jew. There was no attempt to inform the viewer that the witnesses for the prosecution were Jews almost without exception, all with an ethnic axe to grind and with close links to the Israel lobby. Reader, ask yourself this question: How would you like to be accused of “anti-Semitism” and find yourself facing a jury stacked with stony-faced Jews and presided over by a grim-lipped guy in a wig called Judge Goldstein? This disgusting BBC “documentary” was a bit like that: biased, unfair, and seething with barely suppressed hatred against Muslims and anyone who dares to criticize the crimes of Israel in Occupied Palestine. It was journalism at its worst—gutter television designed to deceive the masses and advance the agenda of a super-rich and sinister elite”. Lasha Darkmoon author, researcher - https://www.darkmoon.me/2019/witch-hunt-against-jeremy-corbyn-launched-by-zionist-bbc-extremists-with-links-to-israel-lobby/

So a question people should be asking is why is the BBC blatantly lying defending Jews who are a tiny minority over an English gentleman who believes the Palestinians should have their own state after living in a concentration camp for 70 years.

Another man possibly facing a prison sentence for criticizing Jews was Jeremy Turner. Outside of Whitehall, Westminster in central London 2015 Turner gave a speech in which he allegedly said “…all politicians are nothing but a bunch of puppets dancing to a Jewish tune, and the ruling regimes in the West for the last one hundred years have danced to the same tune.” There is nothing false in that statement and if he had been criticizing Indians or Muslims then nothing would have happened. But the Jew Gideon Falter and his Jewish Lobby group CAA (the campaign against anti-Semitism) went after Jed Turner and was dead set on sending him to prison for this huge crime.

Five months after the speech, Gideon Falter approached the Chief Crown Prosecutor for London with a view to discovering the charging decision in the case. He was informed by the CPS that Turner was entitled to free speech and hadn’t broken any laws. Originally the CPS made the decision that Jez Turner hadn’t said anything illegal and ceased legal action against him but CAA would not give up.

The prosecution was blocked for two years by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), forcing Campaign against Antisemitism (CAA) into a long legal battle which culminated in the CPS having to reverse its decision not to prosecute Jed Turner.

Jeremy Turner was unanimously convicted by a jury of incitement to racial hatred (2018) over the speech he gave in 2015 at a demonstration called to protest against the “Jewification” of Golders Green.

The western media are owned and controlled by Zionist Jews who are blind supporters of the racist Zionist entity. They need stories about the Holocaust and anti-Semitism as a means of controlling Western public opinion.

The famous French philosopher Voltaire wisely said, “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

These Anit-Semitism laws are nothing but part of the Communist manifesto. The Jewish Bolsheviks under Lenin (1918) made anti-Semitism a crime and punishable by death. This is what the Zionist Jews are trying to do now, that is make anti-Semitism a law. We have not learned from our past history but then again the Jewish led Bolshevik revolution has been hidden from history. But as previously mentioned the Jews under Lenin & Trotsky murdered at least 40 million Russian Christians during the Bolshevik revolution, it was financed by Jews (Rothschild, Schiff and Warburg) and all the Bolshevik leaders were Jewish.

In September 2017 the U.S Senate unanimously passed an Anti-Semitism Awareness bill and also by a 99 to zero vote renewed and strengthened sanctions against Iran, which could wreck the one-year-old anti-nuclear weapon proliferation agreement with that country.

The Anti-Semitism bill makes Jews and Jewish interests a legally protected class, immune from any criticism. “Free speech” means in practice that you can burn an American flag, sell pornography, attack Christianity in the vilest terms or castigate the government in Washington all you want but criticizing Israel is off limits if you want to avoid falling into the clutches of the legal system. The Act is a major step forward in effectively making any expressed opposition to Israeli actions a hate crime. This legislation is not being condemned or even discussed in the media because the Jews own the media and they don’t want to bring this to the attention of the American public.

Jewish Zionists or the Neocons are known to lie and exaggerate and indulge in elaborate fantasies. Weren’t they the ones who got us into the Iraq War on false pretences, relating to non-existent weapons of mass destruction? And aren’t they trying to pull the same fast one on us right now in regard to Iran?

Here is a quote from Israel General Moshe Dayan: “Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.” I consider it all hopeless at this point. . . Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under”.

It is not Iran that you need to worry about it is the Israel leadership and always has been.

Jews have always attempted to silence their critics with the charge of anti-Semitism. When anyone comes close to the truth about the Jews the play the anti-Semitism card. In 2017 the House of Representatives unanimously passed HR 672 titled "Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017." Former CIA official Philip Giraldi reports that "the bill requires the State Department to monitor what European nations and their police forces are doing about anti-Semitism." In other words, the bill makes Washington an enforcer over Europe for Israel.

Americans should think about the fact that Israel is the only country on earth that it is impermissible to criticize. Anyone who criticizes Israeli policy, especially toward the Palestinians, or remarks on Israel’s influence, is branded an “anti-Semite.” Even mild critics who are trying to steer Israel away from making mistakes, such as former President Jimmy Carter, are branded “anti-Semites.” The Israel Lobby’s purpose in labelling a critic an “anti-Semite” is to discredit the criticism as an expression of dislike or hatred of Jews. In other words, the criticism is presented as merely an expression of the person’s aversion to Jewishness. A persistent critic is likely to be charged with trying to incite a new holocaust. It is possible to criticize the policy of Germany, France, Spain, UK, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Russia, China, Iran, the US, indeed, every other country without being called anti-German, Anti-French, Anti-British, Anti-American, etc., although US policy in the Middle East is so closely aligned with Israel’s that the Israel Lobby regards critics of US Middle East policy as hostile to Israel. Despite the failures of US policy, it is getting more and more difficult to criticize it without the risk of being branded “unpatriotic,” and possibly even a “Muslim sympathizer” and “anti-Semite.”, - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts- Former assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under President Ronald Reagan.

Anyone with a small amount of intelligence who does the research can see past the lies of the Zionist Jews. But the uninformed masses of people are easily won over with the Jewish lies and falsehoods. The Jews have very powerful tools to sway the masses. The fact that their control of the media and the press would enable them to effectively silence those who would expose their lies.

The controlled mass media has deliberately ignored and covered up these historical crimes committed by Israel and the Jewish Zionists over the years. They have totally brainwashed the people of the world into believing that the Muslims are a threat to world peace when it is obvious with the evidence presented in this and other similar books that it is Israel and the Rothschild Jewish Zionist’s (KM) who are the real threat to the world. The seemingly endless instances of bloody Jewish transgressions have been consistently hidden from the public. It has been hidden because they control our media, governments, run the publishing industry, and dominate the academic arena of the Western world.

If you look back through history you will see how this time honoured psyop tactic has been commonly employed by the Jews where the Jews have attempted to create an environment where if someone simply mentions the fact that someone doing something shady is a Jew they are attacked as a bigot. "It was (is) the instinctive policy with the mass of the Jewish nation, a deliberate policy with most of its leaders, not only to use ridicule against anti-Semitism but to label as 'anti-Semitic' any discussion of the Jewish problem at all, or, for that matter, any information even on the Jewish problem...If a man alluded to the presence of a Jewish financial power in any region, for instance, in India, he was an anti-Semite. If he interested himself in the peculiar character of Jewish philosophical discussions, especially in matters concerning religion, he was an anti-Semite. If the emigrations of the Jewish masses from country to country, the vast modern invasion of the United States, for instance (which has been organized and controlled like an army on the march), interested him as an historian, he could not speak of it under pain of being called an anti-Semite. If he exposed a financial swindler who happened to be a Jew, he was an anti-Semite. If he exposed a group of Parliamentarians taking money from the Jews, he was called an anti-Semite. If he did no more than call a Jew a Jew, he was an anti- Semite. You cannot long confuse interest with hatred, the statement of plain and important truths with mania, the discussion of fundamental questions with silly enthusiasm, for the same reason that you cannot long confuse truth with falsehood. Sooner or later people are bound to remark that the defendant seems curiously anxious to avoid all investigation of his case...I say it was a fatal policy; but it was deliberately undertaken by the Jews." - Hilaire Belloc, The Jews, page. 160-161.



The Jewish Lobby Groups

There is a staggering amount of Jewish pressure or Lobby groups within not just the USA but nearly every Western country. Basically there are 45 of these Jewish-American political organizations, there are 63 Jewish “non-political” Organizations based in the United States, 157 Jewish Federations of North America, 66 American Jewish Communal Organizations, 44 organizations categorized as United States Zionist Organizations, 25 Zionist Youth Movement organizations and so on .... Most of these Jewish organizations require that you be Jewish to join. But if there are any exclusively White organizations they are labeled as racist and lawsuits are filed.

These Lobby groups are pro-Israel and they pressure, coerce, bribe and work to influence the U.S Congress, the President, Universities and the Media to favor everything associated with Israel and to favor Jewish people in the host country. For instance they do this by pressuring Congress to pass anti-Semitism laws or Bills which would be put in place not to stop anyone from hating Jews but to stop anyone from criticizing the Israeli governments policies, especially towards the Palestinians who they keep locked up more or less in a concentration camp. These Jewish lobby groups also pressure courts and governments (mainly in white countries) to send to prison anyone who dares questions the Holocaust even if you are 89 years old such as German citizen Ursula Haverbeck who was recently sent to prison because she does not believe in the Holocaust. What a disgrace to humanity these people are sending an 89 year old woman to prison with thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists just because she does not believe that a part of history happened the way we are told it happened over 70 years ago.

Some of the main Jewish Lobby groups in Britain are The Conservatives Friends of Israel, The Campaign for Anti-Semitism, The Board of Deputies of British Jews, the London Jewish Forum, and the Jewish Leadership Council. But there is more, dozens more Jewish Lobby groups in Britain. BICOM, the Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre, is Britain’s major pro-Israel lobby. Founded in 2001 as an equivalent to America’s hugely influential AIPAC, it is bankrolled by its Chairman Poju Zabludowicz, a Jewish billionaire and former arms dealer. Zabludowicz’s father, Shlomo Zabludowicz, made his money through Israeli arms manufacturers Soltam Systems, a company, which provides Israel with artillery for its slaughter of the Palestinians.

Below is a list of some of the more prominent Jewish Lobby groups in the United States whose primary purpose is to lobby governmental officials for pro-Israel or pro-Jewish policies.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC): AIPAC is the most prominent governmental lobbying organization on behalf of Israel. Its annual revenue is about $60 million and AIPAC spends about $2-3 million each year in lobbying Congress. At its annual convention its guest include every prominent politician in America including the American President. All slaves to Israel and to its policies and no matter how many human beings die because of those policies.

Anti-Defamation League (ADL): The ADL bills itself as a civil rights institution devoted to stamping out anti-Semitism. But in practice, it regularly works to promote Israeli interests and attacks virtually any prominent person who criticized Israel and labels them “anti-Semitic.” It has also been involved in a large spying operation against American citizens who opposed the policies of Israel.

JINSA: JINSA is a non-profit organization whose mandate includes promoting a strong U.S. military, a robust national security policy, and a strong U.S. security relationship with Israel. Their total revenue is $3,332,140 from contributions and program services. Members pushed Congress to start wars in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Iran.

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP): WINEP is a highly influential think tank that pushes Israeli policies in the Middle East. It was founded by a former AIPAC employee.

Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations (COP): This group of 51 Zionist organizations also advocates on behalf of Israel, including a focus on Iran. It had revenues of over $2.2 million in 2011. All members of the COP sit on AIPAC’s executive committee.

The American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF): AIEF is a subsidiary of AIPAC that takes Congressional Representatives on all-expense-paid trips to Israel. In August 2011, 81 members of Congress from both parties took trips to Israel with the AIEF

Central Fund of Israel, based in New York: It funds over 250 charitable causes in Israel but a Haaretz investigation found it funneled much of its money to settlements and to extremist Israeli organizations.

Simon Wiesenthal Center: According to its website: The Simon Wiesenthal Center is a global Jewish human rights organization that confronts anti-Semitism, hate and terrorism.

Chabad: Chabad-Lubavitch, based on an 18th century Hasidic movement. It is one of the largest Jewish organizations in the world. It is a fanatical supporter of Israel. One Chabad Rabbi has encouraged Jewish people to kill “Arab men, women, and children.” Chabad sometimes openly teaches that “the soul of the Jew is different than the soul of the non-Jew.” The group has a reported net worth of $1 billion dollars.

Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF): This American organization supports the Israeli armed forces. It hosts lavish fundraisers and has fourteen regional offices in the U.S. and one in Latin America. FIDF also brings hundreds of Israeli soldiers to the U.S. every year to lecture at synagogues, universities, and schools in order to increase American support for Israeli policies. It has annual revenues of around $60 million and net assets of $80 million.

Other Jewish Lobby groups in America include:

Christians United for Israel (CUFI)

The Israel Project

Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF)

Hadassah (Women’s Zionist Organization of America)

America’s Voices in Israel (AVI)

The Jewish Agency for Israel

Young Judaea

American Friends of Likud

American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE)

The Israel Allies Foundation

Americans United with Israel

The Jewish Policy Center

The Haym Salomon Center

The Foundation for Jewish Camp

The Jim Joseph Foundation

The Avi Chai Foundation

Stand with Us

Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI)

Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA)

Jewish National Fund (JNF)

Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)

American Jewish Committee (AJC)

World Jewish Congress

Center for Security Policy

Hillel

Birthright Israel

Amcha Initiative

Young Israel

BBYO (formerly B’nai B’rith Youth Organization)

Israeli-American Council

America-Israel Chamber of Commerce



A great number of these Jewish lobby groups have lobbied for policies against Iraq, Libya, Iran and Syria. There is nowhere near the same amount of Arab-lobby groups in America. Palestinians have no Lobby groups in America, they have very little money and no army of course. Is it any wonder that Americans are brainwashed with everything Israeli. The Jews are very wise because they realized that to control most of the world and all of the Middle East they had to control the largest militarized country in the world, the USA and this they do very well. Then the Jews siphon of billions of American taxpayers money into Israeli coffers to make Israel the 4th largest military in the world even though they only have a population of about 7 million.

It is not just America and Britain that has a huge amount of Jewish Lobby groups. These Jewish lobby groups are also hugely represented in Australia, France, Canada, Germany and Argentine and in fact most countries with any sort of power in the world.

Wherever one goes – Western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United States – there is a well-organized and funded Jewish lobby ready, willing and able to go to war to protect Israel. Most of the organizations involved take at least some direction from officials in Tel Aviv. Their goal is to spread propaganda and influence the public in their respective countries of residence to either hew to the line coming out of Tel Aviv or to confuse the narrative and stifle debate when potential Israeli crimes are being discussed”, - Philip Giraldi - former counter-terrorism specialist and military intelligence officer of the United States CIA.

The Jews wield decisive power, not just over foreign policy, as we see in the case of the AMIA, but over our media, banking, government, universities, NGO’s, cultural and social life. Yet, official Jewish sources indicate that there are a mere 200,000 Jews living in Argentina - just 0.5% of our population of 40 million people. Either they are truly a superior ethnic group, which would warrant their being so very heavily over-represented in Argentina’s social life, or maybe - just maybe - they are abusing their well-known economic wealth and international support from Zionist organizations and the global power network to which I have I referred, which is fully aligned to Zionist objectives and interests” Adrian Salbuchi of Argentina, founder of the Argentine Second Republic Movement He is author of several books on geopolitics, that include (“The World’s Mastermind: The Hidden Face of Globalization”).

As in the United States (where Jews contribute much larger percentages of money in federal elections), Jewish money exerts a dominating influence over Australian politics, which practically guarantees that both sides of politics are willing to put the Australian Defense Forces (and Australian taxpayers) to the service of Israel an ethno-nationalist state in which Australia has no economic or strategic interest. Former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr recently confirmed that this is indeed the case, observing that Australia’s foreign policy (particularly with regard to the Middle East) was being virtually dictated by organized Jewry. Carr, Australia’s Labor Party foreign minister from March 2012 to September 2013, made his comments while promoting his new book Bob Carr: Diary of a Foreign Minister. Speaking to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Carr hit out at the “pro-Israel lobby in Melbourne,” saying it wielded “extraordinary influence” on Australia’s foreign policy during his time in Julia Gillard’s cabinet”, - https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/04/13/former-australian-foreign-minister-confirms-that-the-israel-lobby-controls-australias-foreign-policy/

Pro-Israel lobbying in Australia has three powerful organisations: the Zionist Federation of Australia (ZFA), the Executive Council of Australian Jewry (ECAJ) and the Australian Israel and Jewish Affairs Council (AIJAC). Since 2002, AIJAC has hosted more than 500 Australian journalists, politicians and senior public servants on guided tours of Israel. Some politicians privately deride the tours as propaganda exercises. Yet they are a powerful advocacy tool used by the organisation to build political support and sympathy for Israel.

Canada’s Israel lobby is every bit as powerful as America’s,” says John Mearsheimer, co-author of the controversial book The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

In 2003 author Pascal Boniface wrote a book titled ’Is it permissible to criticize Israel?’ It is about the influence of the domestic Israel lobby on French politics and French society more broadly. Boniface claims that one can criticize any government in the world (one can even mercilessly attack the reigning French President), but not that of Israel. The book got banned by 14 publishers.



Israel’s Nuclear Weapons

Israel and its overseas network in the US….(threatens) not only the oppressed people of Palestine (and Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria and any other state Israel takes aim at) but the rights of people throughout the world. We have mass public opinion on our side nearly everywhere outside the US, and it’s gaining resonance here as well. It sees Israel and our actions in support of the Israeli state as the greatest of all threats to world peace and stability”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.

Israel possesses a sizable nuclear arsenal but no one really knows how big that arsenal is. In 2008, President Jimmy Carter said that Israel probably has a minimum of 150 weapons in stock ready to use if the direst circumstances warrant it.  Six years later, the former President revised that estimate and put the figure in the 300 range, which based on Carter’s calculations would mean that Israel doubled its arsenal from the 2008-2014 time-period. The truth is Israel wants to control the Middle East and it can only do that if it is the only country in the Middle East which has Nuclear weapons and that’s why it puts pressure on other countries to stop Iran from having a nuclear arsenal. Again this is just lies because Iran only wants to have a cheaper form of energy, nuclear energy.

How is a terrorist state like Israel allowed to have Nuclear weapons anyway? In the 1950s and early 1960s, the Israeli Government repeatedly lied to the U.S and its Allies about requests for information on possible weapons development. Israel said its nuclear research plant at Dimona was a ‘metallurgic research installation’ which was a lie. Foreign minister Shimon Peres assured President John F. Kennedy in a 1963 meeting in the Oval Office that Israel would “not introduce nuclear weapons to the Middle East. Israel lied about its Nuclear weapons program and the U.S and Britain turned a blind eye. But now Israel says Iran is lying about their nuclear research and forces the world to impose sanctions on Iran. Yet Israel resists any attempts by international bodies to inspect its own nuclear facilities and Israel is one of the few countries who has nuclear weapons who refuses to sign up to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

An agreement between Iran and China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States, and Germany was finally signed in 2015 and it appears that Iran will continue its nuclear program for peaceful purposes, which it has always stated was its intent. This agreement was welcomed throughout most of the world, with the most notable exceptions being Israel who have always throughout history suspects that someone wants to annihilate them. President Obama might well have signed this nuclear treaty with Iran against Israel’s wishes but I would not trust Donald Trump to keep this treaty as he is very Pro-Israel and would jump at the chance to start a war with Iran.

But Israel is an apartheid nation, committing ongoing genocide against the Palestinians and the U.S is the only country to have used Nuclear weapons which killed over 200,000 people, so who are they to decide who or who should not have nuclear weapons.

Israel has such a grip on the American government and Congress that you can bet that Israel will try its hardest with propaganda and lies to demonise Iran and its leaders and then they will try and start a war against Iran with America’s help of course because Israel cannot defeat Iran on its own. Israel will have to use American and British Christian soldiers to defeat Iran as it did in Iraq.

Let us read the downright lies of the warmonger Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu which he spoke before the United Nations General Assembly, September 2017. He said Iran is devouring nations. Big Lie.

"Well as you know, I strongly disagreed. I warned that when the sanctions on Iran would be removed, Iran would behave like a hungry tiger unleashed, not joining the community of nations, but devouring nations, one after the other. And that's precisely what Iran is doing today”.

In reality, Iran occupies zero countries and has not occupied any country in its modern history. By contrast, Israel has occupied part of Syria, the Golan Heights, since 1967. This occupation is condemned by the United Nations and all five permanent members of the Security Council, including the United States. The other country on Netanyahu's list that has been occupied by Israel and not Iran is Lebanon. After invading Lebanon in 1982, Israel set up a permanent occupying force in southern Lebanon between 1985 and the year 2000.

Netanyahu went on “We will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Syria for its air, sea and ground forces"

The Iranian assistance provided to Syria during the conflict in the country has been done under a legal agreement with Damascus based on mutual friendship and a common cause against Salafist terrorism. If Syria invites Iran to establish some sort of permanent presence in the country, that is a matter which is strictly between Syria and Iran. To use this as a pretext for an act of war, is put simply, a war crime.

The next Netanyahu U.N statement is a big whopper of a lie.

"Syria has barrel-bombed, starved, gassed and murdered hundreds of thousands of its own citizens and wounded millions more, while Israel has provided lifesaving medical care to thousands of Syrian victims of that very same carnage. Yet who does the World Health Organization criticize? Israel".

First of all, prior to the conflict, not only were all Syrians fed, but food prices were subsidised by the government, making nutritious foodstuffs more affordable in Syria than in most parts of the region. Even today, Syrians are not starving, but due to western backed sanctions, food is more expensive and medicine is both more expensive and more scarce than they were prior to the conflict with Salafist terrorism. None of this has to do with the Syrian government nor its partners who continue to deliver aid. Syria has not possessed any chemical weapons since 2013. In a joint effort by both Russia and the US, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons certified that by early 2014, there were no chemical weapons left in the Syrian governments hands. In spite of this, Syria has never used chemical weapons, not on a foreign power and not internally. The only chemical weapons in Syria today, are those in the hands of terrorists who are fighting Syria.

Again we have more Netanyahu lies, "Two years ago, I stood here and explained why the Iranian nuclear deal not only doesn't block Iran's path to the bomb, Iran's nuclear program has what's called a sunset clause".

Not only does the JCPOA (aka Iran nuclear deal) prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons, but Barack Obama's administration admitted this openly. The EU and Russia continue to express their support of the deal and the US State Department, EU and UN have all agreed that Iran is in full compliance with the deal.

The only country in the Middle East to develop and maintain nuclear weapons is Israel. Furthermore, Israel obtained its nuclear weapons without international sanction and to this day, refuses to admit to having nuclear weapons. As such, Israel is not a signatory to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Israel is one of only four nations in the world to have never signed the treaty.

Martin Van Creveld is a professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and he says “We [Israel] possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force”.

The Israelis sold nuclear technology to the apartheid South African government in 1979, and subsequently the South Africans clandestinely developed and built as many as 11 nuclear bombs.

The South African government made a clandestine deal in 1991 to have their nuclear weapons taken out of the nation and to be "disposed" of by both the UK and the US... However, when that shipment of these weapons eventually arrived in the UK and under the guidance of none other than Dr Kelly (Yes the same Dr Kelly that was soon after murdered for the knowledge he knew about this and other shady UK government nuclear deals..) the crates that they were shipped were opened only to find 3 missing nuclear weapons!... What had happened was the Israeli Mossad was able to intercept the ship in transit in Dubai and had the nukes removed.

So there are still 3 rogue South African nuclear devices loose on the planet and in the hands of the criminal Israeli Mossad.... And with a life expectancy of some 30 years before the devices lose their usefulness and power, there is still the threat on this planet that these monsters would detonate one of these devices to have the blast blamed on someone else... The potential for a nuclear "false flag" is absolutely real, and if it does happen we should know who to blame.

Israel wants total control of the Middle East and it doesn’t care how many human beings will have to die to get it.

Since the end of World War II, Israel has bombed, invaded and occupied more countries in the Middle East and Africa than previous colonial power, except the US. The list of Israel’s victims includes: Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Sudan and Yemen. If we include countries where Israel has launched quasi-clandestine terrorist attacks and assassinations, the list would be greatly expanded to include a dozen countries in Europe and Asia – including the US through its Zionist terror network. Israel’s projection of military power, its capacity for waging offensive wars at will, is matched by its near-total impunity. Despite their repeated violations of international law, including war crimes, Israel has never been censored at an international tribunal or subjected to economic sanctions because the US government uses its position to veto UN Security Council resolutions and pressure its NATO-EU allies”, - James Petras, from the book’ The Power of Israel in the United States’.



Israel’s Samson Option

Israel's secret weapons of mass destruction are a real threat to peace and security in the world. Israel is a kind of outlaw entity when it comes to the Non-Proliferation Treaty, because Israel does not even admit to this day that it has nuclear weapons. Iran is going along with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), while the Iranians do not have any nuclear weapons, but Israel does have hundreds of atomic bombs and denies the issue." -- Editor in Chief of the American Herald Tribune daily Anthony James Hall

The terrorist state of Israel threatens the entire world with its large nuclear weapons arsenal that is, unlike most other states, not subject to any international inspections or regulations. Despite Israel’s murderous policies against innocent and defenseless people, American politicians are forced to express approval of its atrocious behavior and acquiesce to every Israeli demand, genuflecting at the altar of this entity like servile slaves. The reason for this should be obvious: Jews completely control the United States. Using their media, economic and political clout, Jews force the American government to support and defend Israel no matter what the cost is to America. In the words of the former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon: “We, the Jewish people, control America!” It is a fact that the U.S. panders to Israel — a state which offers no geostrategic or economic benefits to America — and this essentially validates Sharon’s boastful statement”, Zander C. Fuerza, Author’ Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax’.

According to Hall, Tel Aviv follows up the Samson Option, which says Israel plans to annihilate entire nations and regions if it loses a war.

If the existence of Israel is ever threatened and that could mean just sharing their country with the Palestinians, the official policy of the state of Israel is the Samson Option which is a nuclear policy to take down the rest of the world with it.

One of the most dramatic stories in the Old Testament is that of Samson, who in the Philistine temple of Dagon, destroyed both his enemies and himself by pulling down the temple pillars and the roof: “Judges 16:30”.

According to two books, Seymour Hersh, “The Samson Option: Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy”, (Random House, 1991) and Avner Cohen, “Israel and the Bomb”, (Columbia University Press, 1998) the Samson option of nuclear blackmail has already been used. During the Yom Kippur war in 1973 when the Arabs looked like overwhelming Israeli forces Prime Minister Golda Meir ordered 13 nuclear weapons to the readied for attack. President Nixon was warned that these weapons would be used if the United States failed to airlift supplies, which it promptly did.

The Samson option has been described by leading Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld as follows: "We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets by our air force”.

Let me quote Israeli General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother". I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the 30th strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capacity to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under". (Quoted in David Hirst, “The Gun and the Olive Branch” (2003), at "Samson Option", at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option).

Abandonment of proportionality is the essence of the so-called Sampson option in all its variants. A Samson option is made possible by the fact that even if Israel has been obliterated, it can be sure that it's dolphin-class nuclear missile submarines cruising the Red Sea, the Indian Ocean, and the Persian Gulf, at depths impervious to detection, can carry out a genocidal-scaled retaliation virtually anywhere in the world", - Ron Rosenbaum, “How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III”.

It is a fact Germany has given Israel 4 Dolphin-class nuclear missile submarines for free. It has given them free because of the guilt that Germany has been made to feel by the Jews about the Holocaust, which did not even happen. Germany is so under the thumb of Jewish Zionists. The cost to Germany of these 4 nuclear submarines is about $3 billion which is nothing compared to the$89 Billion the Jews have extorted from Germany because of the so called Holocaust. Israel has three Dolphin-class submarines, acquired from Germany, currently in use. A fourth was handed over in 2012, and is undergoing a testing period before it will be added to active duty. A fifth submarine is due to be delivered in 2018, and the contract for a sixth was recently signed. All have been fully or partially funded by the German government. The submarines, according to Der Spiegel, are equipped with Israeli-designed Popeye missiles, which can carry a warhead of up to 200 kilograms. The nuclear warheads are produced at Israel’s Dimona nuclear reactor which JFK tried to stop.

The German magazine Der Spiegel published a 12-page expose on the issue, headlined “Secret Operation Samson: How Germany arms nuclear Israel,” in 2012.

It was these Israeli Popeye cruise missiles that slammed into the USS Cole in Yemen in 2000 (but blamed on Al Qaeda) and also slammed into the Pentagon on 9/11 (also blamed on Al Qaeda).

The former FBI agent, John O’Neill who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine. Israeli tests of the missile in May 2000 in the waters off Sri Lanka demonstrated it could hit a target 930 miles away. Ambassador Bodine (Jewish) with the help of Jewish U.S Secretary of Defence Madeleine Albright threw John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen because their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile. The former CIA agent said the reason for the Israeli attack was to further galvanize U.S. public opinion against Al-Qaeda. John O’Neill had been with the FBI for 20 years, and was involved in investigating a number of terrorist cases, including the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He was considered the FBI’s top man on terrorism. In the late 1990’s, he became very attuned to Israel’s involvement in many terror operations. In fact Abu Nidal was the leader of the infamous Black September terror organization, and spent 30 years hijacking jets and planting bombs for Israel intelligence. O'Neill suspected Abu Nidal was a Mossad operative and talked openly about it with other field agents.

Below former FBI Agent John O’Neill

John O’Neill was given a job by the Jewish Larry Silverstein (Twin Towers owner) in security at the World Trade Centre for a Jewish security firm Kroll Associates and his first day on the job was 9/11/01 and unfortunately he was one of the victims. Was he intentionally given that job so that he would be silenced? Yes of course he was 100%. The Jews silenced him, he knew too much because they are terrorists.

17 American sailors were killed on the U.S.S Cole and 39 injured and the $850 million dollar ship destroyed. It was an act of war carried out by Israel and as always they get away with it.

The Jewish Mainstream Media lied repeatedly to the US public that it was some Arab fishermen jihadists in a leaky boat, loaded with 700 pounds of explosives that hit the USS Cole, when it was actually an Israeli cruise missile. Like Jews always do they lie and then use the media which they control to give the public the lie and then wars are started because of these lies. Again we have the Jews just like on the U.S.S Liberty killing Americans and blaming it on Arabs. America is supposed to be Israel’s ally but the Jews will kill anyone who gets in their way. The madness about is that America gives Israel $3 Billion every year for its military budget but according to the late congressman Jim Traficant Israel gets $15 billion per year from other trade deals from the USA and then they use that money to kill Americans on the USS Cole and in the Twin Towers on 9/11. America needs to wake up, the world needs wake up to these Jewish transgressions.

With Israel now having 5 or 6 of these German made Popeye class cruise missile Submarines they could be planning another false flag attack against an American target, have it blamed on Iran, and get their American slaves doing all the fighting and dying in the ensuing war.

As you can see it is the most outrageous decision that has ever been made by Germany which Israel then uses to threaten the world like International gangsters, aka the Khazarian Mafia as mentioned earlier.

“Germany’s national security council approved the sale of three more nuclear-capable submarines to Israel for a combined price of some $1.3 billion, in a deal marred by controversy surrounding corruption allegations against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The Israeli Navy currently maintains a fleet of five state-of-the-art German underwater vessels of the Dolphin Class, which can be equipped with nuclear warheads, with a sixth due for delivery this year”, - TimesofIsrael.com (2017).

Several Israelis were arrested on suspicion of offences including bribery and money laundering around the deal to buy the Dolphin submarines from German industrial giant ThyssenKrupp. The corruption investigation, which is still ongoing (2017), involves officials from the Israeli security establishment, as well as people working locally for ThyssenKrupp.

According to The Times of Israel an opinion piece on the right-wing Israel National News Site has called for the nuclear destruction of Iran and Germany. (The Times of Israel, March 11, 2015) The opinion piece is by one Chen Ben-Flihahu who says Iran is a threat to Israel "If an enemy rises up to destroy you, rise earlier to destroy him: twenty, thirty nuclear bombs will do to assure the job gets done". Why destroy Germany which is now a staunch ally of Israel? Purely for revenge for the Holocaust, thus reversing the Final Solution: “twenty, thirty atomic bombs on Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dresden, and Dortmund and so on to assure the job gets done. And the land will be quiet for 1000 years", the Jewish Ben-Flihahu stated.

It is absolute madness. The Germans building nuclear submarines for the Jews for free who can then turn around and point the submarines at Germany. What would Hitler say to that I wonder? How can a tiny warmongering country with a population of 7 million be allowed to have so many new nuclear weapons? Any other country that has nuclear weapons has a population of at least 60 million. Israel with a population of about 7 million has more nuclear submarines than the UK or France who have 3 each but both have a population of about 60 million. Israel gets nuclear weapons because of Jewish power around the world especially in America and they silenced JFK in 1963 who was trying to stop them acquiring Nuclear weapons. Israel also refuses to allow anyone to inspect their nuclear weapons but they insist Iran is a threat to the world and they insisted Iraq had nuclear weapons, which is all just a lie because they don’t want anyone to be able to resist Jewish hegemony in the Middle East. That is the only threat the whole world faces, not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Libya, not Iran or any other nation, but Israel, the gangster bully boys.

"In the end, it's very simple," says Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak. "Germany is helping to defend Israel's security. The Germans can be proud of the fact that they have secured the existence of the State of Israel for many years to come."

According to a report in the Sunday Times in 2013 50 Russian-made Yakhont P-800 anti-ship missiles were destroyed at the Syrian port-city of Latakia by an Israeli Dolphin Class submarine. The Russian missiles were intended to help the Syrian government in its fight against Isis.

On July 4, 1934 a Jewish man named Leo Szilard filed a patent application for the atomic bomb in England. Since then, every single type of nuclear weapon device known to man without exception has been invented by Jews as mentioned in the WW2 section. Even Hitler, the man the Jews want everybody to hate, had compassion for the world in his decision to refuse to allow Germany to develop the atom bomb. The Jews have no such compassion.

For more information you should read the book about how Israel became a nuclear power in secret by Seymour M. Hersh ‘The Samson Option: Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy’. Seymour Hersh is Jewish and he first gained recognition in 1969 for exposing the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War, for which he received the 1970 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/israeli-weapons-of-mass-destruction-birth-of-the-israeli-bomb-the-worlds-fifth-nuclear-power/5616076

Anti-Defamation League

The ADL is one of the ugliest, most powerful pressure groups in the U.S...Its primary commitment is to use any technique, however dishonest and disgraceful, in order to defame and silence and destroy anybody who dares to criticize the Holy State ('Israel')." --Noam Chomsky, Professor of Linguistics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was founded by The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith in October 1913, after one of its presidents of the Atlanta (1912 - 1914), serial rapist-paedophile, and strangler, Leo Frank (Jewish), was convicted on August 25, 1913 for murdering one of his child labourers, 13-year-old, Mary Phagan. For more than 100 years, the facts of the Leo Frank case, have been distorted in his favour in order to re-write history, rehabilitate him and falsely guilt-shame Gentiles.

The ADL Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, pretends to be a civil rights group, but is really a Jewish spy, espionage and politically subversive organization, working to undermine the United States. It is also used to take away the rights of Christians.

The ADL is an international Jewish and Zionist organization with offices in many countries. Commonly known as the ADL and probably one of the most influential organizations in the US. The ADL is constantly lobbying for 'hate crime laws', internet censorship, laws against Christian symbols in public places, actively promoting race mixing and homosexuality (though not for Jews/ Israel). In California, the ADL, is the mainspring, along with the homosexual lobby, of inspiring California’s pro-homosexuality and same-sex marriage initiatives. The ADL helped create S.B. 1977, California’s 'anti-hate' statute, which forbids criticism of homosexuality in the public schools. It was written by liberal Jewish activist and ADL lackey Rep. Sheila Kuehl. The ADL is a $50 million a year fund raising hustle that promotes extreme far-left politics under the guise of “fighting antisemitism.” On their website, the ADL boasts that their involvement in getting the Supreme Court to ban prayer in public schools is their “greatest accomplishment.

“We must not allow the Jewish ADL to dictate what our national holidays should be,” warns Reverend Ted Pike of Truth Tellers in his recent article entitled, The ADL’s December Dilemma.

Exposing the Anti-Christian propaganda of the Anti-Defamation League, Reverend Pike says that the ADL is spreading the lie in their massive anti-Christmas campaign that Americans are in a “dilemma” regarding how to “celebrate” the holiday season. ”The only ones in a dilemma,” points out Reverend Pike, “are the Jews of the ADL.”

We must point to the Anti-Defamation League as the culprit in defining that which constitutes “verbal violence” & “hate.” The ADL, which presently administers the US government’s Hate Crimes Enforcement Program, says that “hate equals bias” against federally protected groups. The ADL/B’nai B’rith Hate Law bureaucracies are proliferating throughout the world, ending free speech and free talk radio. This has happened already in Canada, England, France, Germany, and Australia with the establishment of ADL’s/B’nai B’rith’s, Department of Global Anti-Semitism in the US State Department, and a 55-nation Hate Crimes bureaucracy centered in Europe, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe. The threat to free speech on the Internet posed by these groups with their promotion of Hate Laws is an increasingly urgent subject for discussion on talk radio, especially for shows with Internet access. Internet talk radio hosts or Internet publicists who criticize homosexuality, Israel, or matters Jewish, will be targeted as “haters” according to the ADL’s International Network against Cyberhate (INACH). The purpose of this ADL entity is to implement legal, political, and technological means to end the free speech of such “haters” on the Internet. Quite recently, on March of 2009, INACH shut down a Catholic Website in the UK for being critical of “extremist Jews.” Curiously, while the ADL/B’nai B’rith/INACH has no problem with the exercise of free speech by homosexuals and pornographers on the Internet, it has a huge problem with those who criticize all matters Jewish. The ultimate agenda of the ADL is to break down Christian conservative values in America”, - Reverend Ted Pike.

The ADL has a campaign called "No Place for Hate" and it is really nothing more than their desire to take away people’s attention from the State of Israel's war crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. No other country in the world today commits more acts of terrorism, bullying, race hatred, prejudice, racism and bigotry than the state of Israel does against her neighbours and people living under its brutal occupation. While the ADL is promoting anti-Hate ideologies in America, they completely ignore the undeniable war of genocide Israel is waging against Palestinians.

In reality, the Anti-Defamation League is an organization that supports Jewish ethnic and religious supremacy.

The ADL supports forced integration of schools, neighbourhoods, apartment complexes, clubs, churches and communities in America. Yet it supports Israel which has a policy of segregated schools, neighbourhoods, apartment complexes and even whole towns for Jews and Gentiles.

The ADL has been instrumental in changing America’s immigration policies in a manner that would result in European Americans becoming a minority in America and countries in Europe by the middle of this century unless Whites unite to stop this dispossession from our own homelands.

Of course, the ADL supports Israel, which has a “Jews only” immigration policy. In fact, it even keeps out Palestinians who were born there and then forced out during the Zionist takeover in 1948.

The ADL has condemned European Americans, such as the administrators of Bob Jones University, who oppose racial intermarriage. Yet the ADL supports Israel, a nation that does not even recognize as a legal union marriage between a Jew and Gentile. The ADL has also never condemned the extensive Jewish opposition to intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews. Every major Jewish organization around the world has openly stated policies opposing intermarriage.

The ADL's ties to the Mossad, Israel's external intelligence agency, had been known even before the scandal broke out in 1993. During the court proceedings concerning a 1970 lawsuit against the ADL, an internal letter was disclosed in which ADL's Epstein bragged about the close intelligence relations between the ADL and Israel. Furthermore, in his 1988 autobiography, ADL general counsel Arnold Forster described the close connections between the ADL and the Mossad. The Mossad connection is especially disturbing because of the Israeli intelligence agency's long record of engaging in political assassinations of opponents of Israel throughout the world.

Like the Mossad, the ADL has not been content with just gathering information on those who have spoken out against Israel or in favour of Palestinian rights. The ADL has also actively engaged in discrediting them through disinformation campaigns which are aimed at both distorting the records and intimidating those opposed to Israel.

The B'nai B'rith-ADL doesn't represent Jews. It represents Masonic Jewish Bankers, who plot the demise of Western Civilization”, - Henry Makow Ph.D, Researcher, Author

The B'nai B'rith masquerades as a "human rights" organization. In fact, they do not allow non-Jewish Freemasons to join. Why? They are a satanic secret society dedicated to white enslavement and genocide who regard resistance as hate.” - Henry Makow Ph.D, Researcher, Author



The Jewish Talmud

Most people would think that the so called Jewish Holy book, the Talmud was a book full of love for your fellow man, friendship, honesty, peace, justice and tolerance, you know all the things that Jesus talked about. The Talmud is the exact opposite of everything decent human beings believe in.

The Jewish religion is virulently anti-Christian and anti-Muslim, as numerous knowledgeable authors have proven over the course of many centuries. The “Holiest” books of Judaism are the Talmud, a compendium of over 100 “books” written by Pharisees and Jewish Rabbis, that is the utter perversion of God’s Word. The Kabbalah, another Jewish “holy book,” is a book of witchcraft and licentious debauchery. The book, Judaism’s Strange Gods, by Michael A. Hoffman (2000), describes how the Talmud specifically defines all non-Jews as non-human animals.

The New York Times reported on 6 June 1989, on page 5, “Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg had offered biblical justification for the view that the spilling of non-Jewish blood was a lesser offense than the spilling of Jewish blood. ‘Any trial based on the assumption that Jews and goyim are equal is a total travesty of justice,’ he said.”

One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail” Rabbi Yaacov Perrin

The Jewish book of Deuteronomy 7:2 states, “And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them”.

The Jewish Talmud teaches Jews that Jesus is an “idol” and that Christians are “idol worshipers”. The Jewish Talmud instructs Jews to behead idol worshipers. Jews believe that Jesus was the son of a prostitute and a Roman soldier, who learned witchcraft in Egypt, and who beguiled Jews to worship him as an idol. That was just one of the reasons why the Jews killed Jesus in the New Testament story, and that is one of the reasons why the Jewish Talmud says that Jesus is boiling in excrement in hell. The Talmud teaches that Jesus Christ was illegitimate and was conceived during menstruation; that he had the soul of Esau; that he was a fool, a conjurer, a seducer; that he was crucified, buried in hell and set up as an idol ever since by his followers. The Jewish Talmud states in Rosh Hashanah, that all Christians are going to burn in hell forever. The Jewish Talmud also teaches Jews to cover up their acts of murder with a covering blanket of lies. Jews are taught to make it appear that they are doing a good deed for the community, when they are in fact deliberately murdering innocent human beings.

The Talmud, the Holy Book of the Jews, defines all non-Jews as beasts.

The Jewish secret laws are based on the fundamental principle which states: Only the Jew is human. In contrast all non-Jews are animals, they are beasts in human form. Anything is permitted against them. The Jew may lie to (9/11, WW2), cheat and steal from them. He may rape and murder them. There are hundreds of passages in the Talmud which the non- Jews are described as animals. Some of them are as follows:

1. "The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts." (Talmud: Baba Mezia 114b)

2. "The Akum Negro is like a dog, yes the scripture teaches to honour the dog more than the Akum." (Ereget Raschi Erod. 22)

3. "Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."

4. "A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal." (Coschen Hamischpat

405)

5. "The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs" (Jalkut

Rubeni gadol 12b}

6. "Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human." (Schene Luchoth Haberith, p. 250b)

It is written in the Talmud about the murder of the non-Jew:

1., "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a non-Jew," {Sepher Ikkarim iric^ 25)

2. "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah (Talmud - Sanhedrin 59b).

3. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah (Talmud)." (Coschen Kamischpat 4 25, Hagah 425, 5)

The extreme to which the Jews will go was shown in Persia where the Jew Mordecai and the Jewess Esther had 75,800 Persians murdered (600 BC). They hanged the Persian King Xerxes' minister Haman along with his ten sons. They celebrated this bloody victory and to this day still celebrate it during the Feast of Purim. (Book of Esther 9:6).

What kind of people celebrate the deaths of 75,000 human beings every year?

Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s gift to Barack Obama when he visited White House was a copy of the Book of Esther, I would have through it in the trash.

These laws and teachings are proof that the Jews feel themselves superior to all nations, that it has declared war on all other races, and that it is the sworn enemy of the whole of non-Jewish humanity. Even Tactius, the Roman historian who lived shortly after Christ (55-120) A.D.J wrote:

"The Jews are a race that hate the gods and mankind. Their laws are in opposition to those of all mortals. They despise what to us is holy. Their laws condone them in committing acts which horrify us." (Historian V. 3-8).

This Jewish hate of Christians and Christianity was shown in the Jewish Bolshevik revolution were they massacred over 100,000 priests and destroyed thousands of churches.

Let’s look at some quotes from some Talmudic Jews about what they really think of the rest of the people in this world.

During World War 2 American Jew Theodore Kaufman produced a 100 page pamphlet named ‘Germany Must Perish’ calling for the complete destruction of the German people and the eradication of the Germans from the earth.

Racist supremacist Jew Rabbi Ovadia Yosef said in 2010 said that ‘non-Jews exist to serve Jews’. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plough, and they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat,"

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef called for genocide and blood in 2001 when he said “you must send missiles to the Arabs an annihilate them, the lord shall return the Arabs deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them, vanish them from this world”.

This is all part of the Jewish Talmud which advocates the killing of non-Jews. Jewish Spiritual leader Rabbi Cook proclaimed “The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the soul of cattle”.

Jew Max Blumenthal states “there is justification in killing babies if it is clear they will grow up to harm us”.

The Talmud should not be seen as a religious book it is just Jewish supremacist doctrine. Can you imagine any Christian book saying these hateful descriptions about Jews? It would not be allowed and they would throw the anti-Semitism charge in our faces. As I said earlier there is one law for the Jews and another for the rest of us ‘Goyim’. Then they dare to imprison us for saying that their ‘Holocaust’ did not happen, what a joke.

The Jewish holy book known as the Talmud specifically sanctions and encourages deceiving, lying to, exploiting, defrauding and even killing non-Jews. “Even the best of the Goyim (non-Jews) should be killed,” the filthy Talmud teaches Jews. That’s how bad it is folks. Go read about it. Most people erroneously believe the Jews’ holy book is the Torah, or the Old Testament, when in reality the real holy book of the Jewish rabbis and the Jewish people is the Talmud, which is a commentary on and, truth be told, systematic critique and subversion of the Old Testament and Mosaic law. The Jews are not the Israelites of the Bible, despite the modern day Jewish state occupying Palestine being called Israel. The Jewish religion and culture encourages defrauding and stealing from non-Jews. The Jews are notorious for their ponzi schemes (Bernie Madoff), espionage operations and commercial and industrial theft. Jewish spies have regularly been detected and arrested throughout history, even in the United States. Jonathan Pollard is a prime example. Jewish spies and agents have repeatedly stolen American military and industrial technology, blackmailed major politicians and other leading figures in society (Remember the Monica Lewinsky affair? Yeah, she was Jewish and that entire operation was run by Jews), systematically advanced false and misleading information in the mass media in order to achieve certain geopolitical goals (Remember “Saddam Hussein’s Weapons of Mass Destruction”? All Jewish lies) and have otherwise engaged in treacherous, exploitative behavior. The Jews will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, no matter how ruthless they have to be” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)



The Israel Zionist Terror Network

Israel is at the head of the Zionist Jewish Mafia and it is the capital of the worst cyber terrorists and cyber-criminals in the world. They are masters of espionage and deception. Israel has a long-term Israeli Military Intelligence strategic initiative to give the Israeli State a permanent technological edge. This program of technological control and espionage for Israel is called the Talpiot Program.

The Talpiot program with Unit 8200 is the method by which Israel rules. Unit 8200 stands on a par with America's National Security Agency/Pentagon or Britain's GCHQ but way more technical and a total cloak-and-dagger operation.

Unit 8200 is the largest signal intelligence and code decryption unit in the IDF and is fully active in the Palestinian territories/areas. They spy, monitor and intercept everything on the ground. Unit 8200 is also involved in every single major Israeli intelligence operation, including decrypting computer codes to intercepting electronic signals and satellite transmissions, from cybersecurity to cyber warfare.

The 8200 unit also has to help Israel stay ahead of the United States and other large countries with strong militaries [Times of Israel, 2016].”

By law, the US “shares” technology with Israel all under the guise of ensuring Israel’s national security. But Talpiot allows Israel to take US technology and hand it to Russia, China, and beyond, with zero repercussions.

Below a video discusses two recent TV programs which shed light on how The Talpiot program helps ensure Israel’s domination of the global cybersecurity and high technology sectors.

https://youtu.be/xZtskrYtNcA

From medical nanotechnology to cyber security to private hacking companies to military technology to police databases, banking, finance and medical – Israel runs them all. Israel is a high tech military superpower and technological and cyber Juggernaut, they have the full capacity to turn off enemies power plants, power grid, computer networks, electric systems, electricity substation switches, circuit breakers and radar stations, communication systems, etc.

When the Syrian nuclear reactor was destroyed by the Israeli air force in 2007 the attack introduced the use of Israel's electronic warfare capabilities, Unit 8200 was responsible for Jamming/crippling the entire Syrian air defense systems. This was really an act of war because Syria had not attacked Israel or even threatened them. But Israel always disregards international law and gets away with it because they act more like a criminal network rather than a law abiding country.

The hackers and programmers of Unit 8200 created the malicious Stuxnet computer virus with the NSA. In November 2007, the Stuxnet virus penetrated and crippled Iran's Industrial computer and control systems (2010) and took down thousands of Iranian nuclear centrifuges and uranium enrichment infrastructure without leaving a trace. The German company Siemens computer operating system runs Iran's nuclear plants. Knowledge of vulnerabilities in the Siemens' system may have been passed to the designers of Stuxnet to enable them to take out Iran's program.

Edward Snowden (former NSA Analyst) confirmed that it was Israel’s Unit 8200 that created the cyberweapon Stuxnet.

German expert Ralph Lagner describes Stuxnet as a military-grade cyber missile that was used to launch an ‘all-out cyber strike against the Iranian nuclear program’. Symantec Security Response Supervisor Liam O Murchu, whose company reverse-engineered the worm and issued a detailed report on its operation, declared: ‘We’ve definitely never seen anything like this before’. Computer World calls it ‘one of the most sophisticated and unusual pieces of software ever created’.

Stuxnet had apparently infected over 60,000 computers, more than half of them in Iran; other countries affected include India, Indonesia, China, Azerbaijan, South Korea, Malaysia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Finland and Germany, courtesy of Israel.

For those of you who are unaware Israel’s Stuxnet virus was also used in the destruction of Japan’s nuclear power plant at Tepco, as mentioned earlier.

Stuxnet is a highly sophisticated designer-virus that wreaks havoc with SCADA systems which provide operational control for critical infrastructure and production networks, such as those used to operate a nuclear power plant.

Communications with industrial control systems, often via SCADA, can be a vector for attack, or as in the case of Stuxnet, malware can be introduced directly by a bad actor. It is not hard to extrapolate that designer-malware could target these systems with the intent to shut them down and cause at the very least the emergency shut down of a nuclear power plant, at the worst, release of a radioactive plume and the permanent disabling of the reactor - as has happened in Japan”, - Richard Stiennon - author of the recently published book ‘There Will Be Cyberwar: How the Move to Network-Centric War Fighting Has Set The Stage for Cyberwar’ and founder of IT-Harvest, an independent analyst firm that focuses on IT and network security.

Israel is the head of the Zionist Jewish Mafia. It is a total criminal enterprise. Israel is the capital of the worst cyber terrorists and cyber-criminals. Israel acts with impunity and completely gets away with it. These people are masters of espionage and have a PhD in deception.

Israel has a long history of causing terrorist outrages around the world and most of the time trying to blame Muslims for these terrorist atrocities, obviously the events of 9/11 being the main one.

I won’t cover these Israeli terror atrocities in great detail here as I have done that in my other book ‘The 9/11 Deception & False Flag Terror’ but below I will list the ones that I believe were carried out by the Israeli Mossad and the Zionist Crime network.

The real perpetrators of the 9-11 attacks have not been identified or brought to justice, a reminder that the whole US political class, CIA, law enforcement and media are complicit in mass murder and treason. 9-11 was one of a long series of Zionist false flags designed to foment opposition to Israel's enemy, i.e. Muslims, and promote a "war of civilizations" among the goyim. I am reposting this reminder that Zionists have used false flag attacks against Jews as well. In the 1950's, Naeim Giladi discovered that a campaign of anti-Semitism and bombings in Iraq was engineered by Zionists to dupe Iraqi Jews like himself into moving to Israel, much as the Nazis were used to establish Israel in the first place. Just as Zionists have always used terror to advance their political agenda, their agents today are behind such events as 9-11, 7-7, Sandy Hook, Boston, Ottawa, Orlando, Nice, Brussels, Paris etc. The Zionized West, including virtually the whole "alternative media," are only too happy to be manipulated like Iraqi Jews before them”, - Henry Makow Ph.D., Author - www.henrymakow.com



The King David Hotel, 1946

The King David Hotel in Palestine was the home in 1946 of British military command and the British Criminal Investigation Division. It was bombed by the Israeli terrorists Irgun and the attack killed 92 people, most of them civilians. It was organised by Irgun leader, Menachem Begin, who went on to be twice prime minister of Israel. The Jewish motive was to destroy all evidence the British had gathered proving that the terrorist crime waves in Palestine were not merely the actions of “fringe” groups such as the Irgun and Stern Gang, but were committed in collusion with the Haganah and Palmach groups and under the direction of the highest political body of the Zionist establishment itself, namely the Jewish Agency. That so many innocent civilian lives were lost in the King David massacre is a normal part of the pattern of the history of Zionist outrages. In a 2002 BBC documentary called “Age of Terror,” the Zionist bombers admitted to disguising themselves as Arabs as they carried out the attack. Not that last sentence well because the Zionist Jews would do a similar thing on 9/11, that is carry out the attack themselves and blame Arabs.



Israel and the Lavon Affair, 1954

Israel initiated another false flag deception in 1954, this time in Egypt. Egyptian Jews who had been recruited by Israeli intelligence planted firebombs in British and American-owned cinemas and other buildings in Cairo and Alexandria. The attacks were designed to frame Egyptian Muslims and thereby poison relations between Egypt and the West. Codenamed “Operation Susannah,” the plot was foiled after one of the Zionists’ explosives detonated prematurely in his pocket, leading to the capture and confessions of all the Zionist conspirators. The incident was later dubbed the “Lavon Affair,” named after Israel’s then-Defence Minister Pinhas Lavon who was forced to resign as a result of the debacle. Instead of condemning this act of terrorism, Israeli President Moshe Katsav held a ceremony in 2005 honouring several of the surviving terrorists who took part in the operation with medals of appreciation.



The U.S.S Liberty 1967

In June 1967, Israeli air and naval forces attacked America’s most advanced spy ship, the U.S.S. Liberty, killing 34 of its American crew and wounding 174.

Admiral Thomas Moorer, former Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff, provide authoritative analysis. "I have never believed that the attack on the USS Liberty was a case of mistaken identity," Admiral Moorer has said. "What is so chilling and cold-blooded, of course, is that they [the Israelis] could kill as many Americans as they did in confidence that Washington would cooperate in quelling any public outcry. I have to conclude that it was Israel's intent to sink the Liberty and leave as few survivors as possible."



The 1983 bombing of a Marine compound in Beirut, Lebanon, that killed 241 US service personnel. American, British and French soldiers were in Lebanon to keep the peace between Israel and Lebanon after Israel had invaded Lebanon. But Israel did not want peace so its Mossad planted this bomb in order to drive these Christian soldiers out and the blame was put on Hezbollah.



German Disco Bombing, 1986

In 1986, a bombing took place in Germany at a Berlin disco, the nightspot was visited frequently by U.S. military personnel stationed in the area. The explosion killed three people and injuring at least 120, including more than 40 Americans. Two of the dead were an American soldier and a Turkish woman of 28. The incident was immediately blamed on Libya, and was used by U.S. President Ronald Reagan as a pretext for a bombing campaign against the North African country. At least 60 people, including many children, were killed in the bombing of Tripoli and Benghazi.

However on 25 August 1998, German TV exposed apparent CIA and Mossad links to the bombing of the disco La Belle. The German ZDF TV program Frontal provided evidence that several of the key suspects in the 1986 Berlin disco bombing were intelligence agents working for the USA and Israel. This was a Mossad ploy to demonize Libya and their leader Gaddafi.



Lockerbie, 1986

Pan Am Flight 103 was flying from Frankfurt to Detroit via London when a bomb on board the aircraft blew the plane out of the sky over Lockerbie, Scotland on December 21 1988 killing 259 on board the plane and 11 on the ground. Suspicions were immediately pointed at Libya and Gaddafi as the guilty party. In 2001, Libyan intelligence officer Abdelbaset Al Megrahi was jailed for life after being found guilty of 270 counts of murder in connection with the bombing. However there was actually no evidence that Al Megrahi was guilty. Robert Black, the Scottish law professor who devised the format of the Netherlands-based trial, was quoted as saying he was "absolutely astounded" that Al Megrahi had been found guilty. Mr Black said he believed the prosecution had "a very, very weak circumstantial case" and he was reluctant to believe that Scottish judges would "convict anyone, even a Libyan" on such evidence. Gaddafi was an enemy of Israel and the Zionists. We must remember the Lockerbie bombing was used not only to demonize Coronel Gadaffi and to force sanctions on Libya but also to justify his assassination. Shortly before the commencement of NATO’s Libya 2011 bombing campaign, the Western media reaffirmed in chorus that “Evil Libyan dictator Colonel Gaddafi personally ordered the Lockerbie jet bombing”.



Mossad strikes Argentine

The two worst terror attacks in Argentine history occurred in 1992 and 1994 which were the bombings of first the Israel’s Embassy and then the AMIA Jewish Mutual building. The first took place in March 17th 1992, and completely demolished the Israeli Embassy, with 29 people dead. The second one similarly brought down the headquarters of the AMIA Jewish Mutual Association in July 1994, and killed 86 people. Carried out by Mossad to try to remove the peaceful Israeli Labour government led by Yitzhak Rabin. This did not work but they later assassinated Rabin in November 1995 in order for the criminal Likud party to take control of Israel. Iran and Hezbollah were blamed by the Zionist Crime Network for this atrocity.



Jewish Mossad bombs own Embassy, London 1994

Israel’s Mossad blew up its own embassy in London and blamed Palestinians to get the U.K to sympathize with them against the Palestinians.



Port Arthur Massacre, Australia 1996

The Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a mass shooting in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded. It occurred mainly at the historic Port Arthur former prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. It was the deadliest mass shooting in Australian history. This might be a bit harder to prove that it was Mossad but what we do know is that it was impossible for the patsy Martyn Bryant who had an IQ of 63 to be the killer. We do know that Jewish Zionists are leading the calls for Americans to be stripped of their guns with these false flag school shootings and this is what happened in Australia after this shooting. Following the shooting spree, the Prime Minister of Australia, John Howard, introduced strict gun control laws within Australia.





Israel behind the East Africa Embassy Bombings, 1998

On 7th August 1998 two simultaneous truck bombs exploded at the U.S Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. We are told that 223 people are killed and over 4000 are injured in the joint attacks. However there is evidence that Mossad were involved in the bombings. Officially we are told that Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were guilty but there is no real evidence of that. Serious investigators of 9/11 know that Bin Laden was framed for the events of 9/11 so we can assume he was for this also. These bombings and the USS Cole bombing would be used as propaganda to install in the minds of the public the name of Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda as terrorists. Bin Laden is nothing more than a Patsie for the Mossad Zionist crime network. The bombings in East Africa were just part of the setup for Bin Laden to take the heat for the events of 9/11.



The U.S.S Cole, Yemen, 2000

In October 2000, the U.S.S Cole was allegedly attacked by suicide bombers, while in port in Aden, Yemen. The explosion ripped a hole in the hull of the ship, killing 17 U.S. sailors. Thirty-nine others were injured. The attack was attributed to Al Qaeda. However John O’Neill who worked with the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York and New Jersey stated that the USS Cole was hit by a specially-configured Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine. Probably the same type of missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Ambassador to Yemen Barbara Bodine (Jewish) threw FBI investigator John O’Neill and his team out of Yemen because their investigation began uncovering evidence that the Cole was not blown up by an explosive-laden boat but by an Israeli cruise missile. John O’Neill had been with the FBI for 20 years, and was involved in investigating a number of terrorist cases, including the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. He was considered the FBI’s top man on terrorism. John O’Neill was given a job by the Jewish Larry Silverstein (Twin Towers owner) in security at the World Trade Centre for a Jewish security firm Kroll Associates and his first day on the job was 9/11/01 and unfortunately he was one of the victims. Was he intentionally given that job so that he would be silenced? Yes of course he was 100%. The reason for the Israeli attack was to further galvanize U.S. public opinion against Al Qaeda and it was also used to install the Al Qaeda group into the minds of the American public because a year later they would be blamed for 9/11.



The attacks on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon on 9/11.

The attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon was an Israeli Mossad operation 100% which led to the deaths of 2,996 people and injuring over 6,000 others.

This was used to kick start the Jewish Zionists war on terror and to start their destruction of Iraq, Libya and Syria with Iran next in their evil crosshairs. The Arab death toll in these Jewish inspired wars is about 3 million.



Spanish Train Bombings, 2004

At the peak of Madrid rush hour on the morning of Thursday 11th March 2004, ten explosions occurred aboard four commuter trains killing 191 people and injuring 2050. Strangely, there were exactly 911 days between the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington and the Madrid train bombings, a fact which was interpreted by prosecutor Olga Sánchez as evidence of orthodox Jewish Kabbalistic symbolism in the timing of the attacks. The train bombings occurred approximately one year after 1 million Spaniards joined up to 30 million other people around the world in protesting the imminent Iraq invasion and in the context of the Spanish people's overwhelming rejection of the presence of Spanish troops in Iraq. The Mossad planners were undoubtedly convinced that a bombing involving a high number of Spanish civilian casualties and attributed to "al-Qaeda" would not only effect a change among the Spanish public and force them into line behind the bogus war on terror and against the evil "Islamic terrorists".



London Underground Train bombings on 7/7/2005

In 2003 up to 2 million people took to the streets in London to voice their opposition to military action against Iraq. Tony Blair kept insisting there was this War on Terror but no terrorist atrocity had struck Britain, not yet. Mossad and MI5 used this in order to convince the British government and public that Islamic terrorism is real in order to convince Britain to go to war against Iraq with America on behalf of Israel. 52 innocent people killed plus 4 Muslim patsies who were blamed and over 600 injured.



Mossad Strikes Mumbai 2008

We are told the 2008 Mumbai attacks were a group of terrorist attacks that took place in November 2008, when 10 members of an Islamic terrorist organisation based in Pakistan, carried out a series of 12 coordinated shooting and bombing attacks lasting four days across Mumbai in India killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.

It was Indian RAW (India’s spy agency) and Israeli MOSSAD, who were not only behind Mumbai terrorist attacks last year – but with the help of American are trying to destabilize Pakistan for being the only Muslim nuclear power and the lucrative Afghan drug trade – which according to UNDOC World Drug Report 2009 is more than US$400 billion annual business”. Pakistan’s former spy chief, Lt. Gen. Hamid Gul.



Norway Terror and Breivik 2011

Have we been told the truth about the terror events in Norway, July 22nd, 2011? We have been led to believe that Anders Behring Breivik placed a bomb in the back of a van and blew up a government federal building (15.25) near the office of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg. The explosion killed eight people and injured at least 209 people. Then we are told Breivik drove undetected for 90 minutes to reach his next destination and took a ferry to the island of Utoya in Tyrifjorden, Buskerud. He then went on to shoot 77 people of the Workers' Youth League (AUF)-run summer camp dressed as a policeman. Firstly the Norway attack happened on July 22nd and the Israeli attack (Jewish "terrorist" gang called Irgun) on the King David Hotel in 1946 which killed 91 innocent people was also on July 22nd, coincidence? Secondly several of the young adults who survived said that there was two shooters on the island.

The Norwegian Labour government was against Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians and the Workers' Youth League (AUF)-run summer camp was also involved in supporting the Palestinians and had held demonstrations against Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians. It was the young members of this Youth League who supported the Palestinians that were slaughtered on the Island probably by Mossad as a lesson not to support the Palestinians.



Paris, Charlie Hebdo 2015

In December 2014 the French government’s lower house had voted to recognise Palestine and then ‘wham’ they get hit with a first (Charlie Hebdo) and second supposed Muslim attack (Bataclan) against their country (November 13th). “Recognition of a Palestinian state by France would be a grave mistake," Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu told reporters in Jerusalem. But in reality it was a Jewish\Mossad attack. Any country that dares side with the Palestinians against Israel will be hit with these Mossad\Israeli operations were Muslims are blamed and the government were the atrocity happened is then warned by Israel to change its policy. The Jews then use the media outlets in the Western world which they control to give the false story to the masses of people.

Israel was the mastermind behind numerous terrorist attacks around the world including 9/11 and the Charlie Hebdo slaughter in Paris”, - Joy Karega, Professor of 'rhetoric and composition' at Oberlin College, Ohio, USA.



Paris, Bataclan 2015

The Paris attacks on the night of Friday 13 November 2015 by gunmen and suicide bombers hit a concert hall, a major stadium, restaurants and bars, almost simultaneously – and left 130 people dead and hundreds wounded. It was a carnage of almost unimaginable proportions in our so-called “civilised” Western society. But just like 9/11 the truth is very different to what we have been fed by the intelligence services and the controlled media.

Investigative journalist Hicham Hamza had been detained by French police for exposing Israel’s role in orchestrating the Bataclan Paris attacks on 13 November, 2015.

Hamza was an independent journalist and founder of the investigative website Panamza. He was detained for seven hours by police about an article in which he revealed the Israeli origin of the shocking photo of the Bataclan theatre. The original source of the photo turned out to be a tweet published by an Israeli organization headed by the US neoconservative Mark Gerson. Gerson is also a former director of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

According to Researcher and former NSA Analyst Jim Stone, Mossad and the French government staged the attacks, rounded up the future “victims” after they left the Bataclan Theatre, murdered them while they were in custody, and then set up the bloody scene with the bodies.



France, Nice Truck Terror 2016

If you look at the Nice terror attack in France July 2016 and the Munich McDonalds shooting also July 2016 we can see that the same person was at the scene on both incidents at the time they happened. Richard Gutjahr was the person who took the video of the Truck that supposedly ran the people over in Nice. During the Nice attack, Gutjahr filmed the whole incident from a balcony at the Westminster Hotel, right next to the street where the French National Day celebrations were being held. Mr Gutjahr was also on the scene at the McDonalds shooting in Munich 2016 when 9 people were allegedly shot by Ali Sonboly. How is it possible that he was at the two incidents taking videos and photos unless he knew it was going to happen? Mr Gutjahr's wife Einat Wilf was a former member of Israeli intelligence Unit 8200 and Mossad and friends with the Israeli Prime Minister.

Watch the Nice video were people are seen running down the street to avoid the truck. What you will learn is that all those people you saw running in the presstitute TV reports had no idea why they were running. The presstitutes created the impression that they were running away from the truck. However, as the interviews show, they were running because other people were running, because the police told them “terrorists, run,” and because they heard shots (apparently police firing blanks). Those interviewed reported, “You run with them even though you have no idea what you are running from. You can’t help it, you run with them.” None of those running away ever saw a truck”, - Dr. Paul Craig Roberts- Former assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under President Ronald Reagan.

Every now and then Israel and Mossad needs to keep enforcing to the Christian populations that the boogeymen Muslim terrorists are real with more atrocities such as the Westminster Bridge and Manchester Arena attacks in the U.K which more than likely Mossad orchestrated attacks.

If you want to read a more in depth detail about all these Israel\Mossad inspired terror attacks then I suggest you read my other book ‘The 9/11 Deception & False Flag Terror’.

Then we have the Jewish controlled President Trump going on national television to tell the world that the USA is pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal (for Israel) and he slates Iran and says Iran is exporting terror around the world, what an absolute joke these people are. These people are just anti-truth, they only know how to lie or brainwash the people with lies and false statements. Israel and the Zionists are the only one creating terror in this world and you can bet there is going to be more innocent people dying at the hands of this Jewish terror until some leader is brave enough to go on national television to tell the world the truth. There has been a few people through the decades who have tried to tell the masses of people the truth about this Jewish terror network. But they were killed for it, JFK was one and so was Adolf Hitler.

The Jewish led media try hard to convince us that groups such as Al-Qaeda are trying to bring terror to the western world. But the word Al-Qaeda means ‘base’ or a list of Mujahedeen fighters that the CIA had gathered together to fight against Russia in Afghanistan. The CIA trained and funded these Muslim fighters in their proxy war against Russia and then later they turned them into scapegoats for the events of 9/11 and many other terror atrocities. Obviously it was all just a lie and propaganda. Below I will repeat what Robin Cook said about Al-Qaeda in 2005. Cook was against the Iraq war and when he stood up in the British Parliament and said the following statement, the Zionists rang the alarm bells and decided that Cook had to be removed. Robin Cook died mysteriously, weeks after giving this statement.

The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, and any informed intelligence officer knows this. But, there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an intensified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive TV watchers to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the United States.”Former British Foreign Secretary, Robin Cook, 2005.





Jews created Communist China and Emperor Mao

Wherever you find communism taking over countries and murdering millions of people you will find Jews at the helm. Communism in China was created by the Jews of the West working with the Jews within Asia.

On Dec. 26, 1893, a son was born to the Mao family, wealthy farmers in Shaoshan, Hunan Province, China. They named the boy Mao Zedong. The child studied Confucian classics at the village school for five years but left at the age of 13 to help out full-time on the farm. Rebellious and probably spoiled, young Mao had been expelled from several schools and even ran away from home for several days. In 1907, Mao's father arranged a marriage for his 14-year-old son. Mao refused to acknowledge his 20-year-old bride, even after she moved into the family home.

Between 1913 and 1918, Mao studied at the Teachers' Training School, where he began to embrace more revolutionary ideas. He was fascinated by the 1917 Jewish Bolshevik Revolution, and by the 4th century BCE Chinese philosophy called Legalism. After graduation, Mao followed his professor Yang Changji to Beijing, where he took a job at the Beijing University library. His supervisor, Li Dazhao, was a co-founder of the Chinese Communist Party and greatly influenced Mao's developing revolutionary ideas. In 1920 Mao married Yang Kaihui, the daughter of his professor, despite his earlier marriage. He read a translation of Jew Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto and became a committed Marxist.

October 1 1949, Mao Tse Tsung declared the founding of the People’s Republic of China in Tiananmen Square, Beijing. He was funded by the Rothschild’s who created Communism in Russia and also the following Rothschild agents in China: Solomon Adler, a former United States Treasury official who was a Soviet Spy; Israel Epstein, the son of a Jewish Bolshevik imprisoned by the Tsar in Russia for trying to ferment a revolution there; and Frank Coe, a leading official of the Rothschild owned International Monetary Fund. Jews were behind the rise to power of Mao Tse Tung, the communist dictator of China, who tortured and murdered tens of millions of Chinese (mostly Christians) during his brutal reign. Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, was in charge of China’s propaganda. Another Jew, Israel Epstein, was Mao’s Minister of Appropriations (Finance). Interestingly, Zionist Jews have control over the media and finance (as they did in China), two essential instruments of government today in the United States and most if not all other Western countries.

Jew Solomon Adler (August 6, 1909 — August 4, 1994) was an economist who worked in the US Treasury Department, serving as Rothschild’s Treasury representative in China from 1938 to 1941. He returned to China in the 1950s and was a resident there from the 1960s until his death, working as a translator, economic advisor, and possibly with the Central External Liaison Department, a Chinese intelligence agency.



In the picture below Mao Zedong in a high-level meeting with several Jews , Frank Coe, Israel Epstein, Elsie Fairfax-Cholmely, and Solomon Adler. These where some of the Jews responsible for the Great Leap Forward that engineered the famine which killed at least forty million people.

Israel Epstein was a member of the Communist party of China, he is the Jew responsible for the Cultural Revolution which exterminated Chinese culture and killed up to five million innocent people. He wrote Mao’s little book, which was the premise on which the Cultural Revolution was designed to be waged on the Chinese population.

In the photo below Israel Epstein, second from right in front, standing in front of Mao Zedong. He later became of his ministers of state, an extremely powerful position. To the right of him is another Jew, also under cover as a journalist.

During the Cultural Revolution, on charges of plotting against Zhou Enlai, Epstein was imprisoned in 1968 in the north of Beijing in Qincheng Prison, where he was subjected to solitary confinement. In 1973, he was released, and Zhou apologized. His privileges were restored. Despite his 5 years imprisonment, he remained loyal to the ideals of Communism until his death. Israel Epstein was elected as a member of the Standing Committee of the National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, an advisory body, in 1983.

In the picture below the Jew Israel Epstein, shown here being honored for his service by the Chinese communist leader, Hu Jin Tao who was leader from 2002 to 2012.

Another of Zedong’s Jewish advisors was the British Jew Sidney Rittenberg who worked for Mao from 1946 to 1976. Sidney Rittenberg lived in China from 1944 to 1980. He worked closely with Mao Zedong, Zhu De, Zhou Enlai and other leaders of the Chinese Communist Party during the war. He witnessed first-hand much of what occurred at upper levels of the CCP and knew many of its leaders personally. Rittenberg was born into a Jewish family in Charleston, South Carolina, and lived there until his college studies.

Below Mao Zedong with Jew Sydney Rittenberg

In the picture below is Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, who was a high ranking member of Communist China’s government.

Mao and his Jewish controllers would murder at least forty million innocent Chinese people under his rule mainly to destroy traditional Chinese culture in order to gain total control. As with Christianity, any practitioners of spiritual systems where outlawed, killed, and thrown into gulags, to die a slow death through slave labor, starvation and torture.

Approximately 30 million people are assumed to have been killed during the first ten years up to 1959. The bloody terror began in Beijing on the 24th of March 1951 and spread to other major cities. Professor Richard L. Walker at the University of South Carolina estimated the casualties of Chinese Communism up to 1971 to be 62.5 million at the least. In July 1994, after the release of new, shocking documents, Chen Yizi at Princeton University told the Washington Post that the total number of Chinese killed during the Communist terror was at least 80 million.

One of the main constraints of Communism is for the people to be removed of their guns so they cannot resist the terror to come. This also happened in the Jewish Bolshevik revolution were the Russian Christians where removed of their guns. Could this be the reason why all the Jewish Lobby groups and Jewish Politicians in America are now trying to remove the guns from the Americans?

Frank Dikotter, a Hong Kong-based historian compared the systematic torture, brutality, starvation and killing of Chinese peasants to the Second World War in its magnitude. At least 45 million people were worked, starved or beaten to death in China over these four years. In his book, Mao's Great Famine; The Story of China's Most Devastating Catastrophe Dikotter states that State retribution for tiny thefts, such as stealing a potato, even by a child, would include being tied up and thrown into a pond; parents were forced to bury their children alive or were doused in excrement and urine, others were set alight, or had a nose or ear cut off. One record shows how a man was branded with hot metal. People were forced to work naked in the middle of winter; 80 per cent of all the villagers in one region of a quarter of a million Chinese were banned from the official canteen because they were too old or ill to be effective workers, so were deliberately starved to death.

Mao’s ‘Great Leap Forward’, set to span over several years starting in 1958, was a movement meant to industrialize China to the level of the UK by utilizing the massive peasant farmer population and moving part of them to the urban center in northern and western China, collectivizing the remaining farmer population. What resulted from these massive changes and change of agricultural policies was a drop in average per capita food availability that can be classified as a famine. While the urban areas had to make cuts to maintain the health of those in the urban area, the peasants suffered huge losses of life due to malnutrition. The Communist Party’s agricultural policies and lack of attention ended up in the death of at least 40 million Chinese citizens. Mao Zedong died September 9, 1976 aged 83. My guess is he is in rather a warm place by now.

A century and more before the Rothschild’s and the Solomon Brothers used their control of England and its control of India to run the Opium trade into China killing tens of thousands and wrecking entire communities to the point the Chinese fought the Opium wars to try and throw the Jewish dealers out. The Jew David Sassoon established the house of David Sassoon & Co in 1832 in Bombay with branches at Calcutta, Shanghai, Canton, and Hong Kong which included a monopoly of the opium-trade, extended as far as Yokohama, Nagasaki, and other cities in Japan. Sassoon attributed his great success to the employment of his sons as his agents. It was the Sassoon family which turned the normal Chinese dislike and distrust of foreigners into hatred. David Sassoon controlled the Opium Trade in China from 1832 until he died in 1864. His family carried on the Trade and made huge fortunes but the British took the blame, Backed by the Sassoons, the Shanghai Opium Monopoly existed until 1917 under the Jew Edward Ezra, its Managing Committee being composed entirely of Jews and Indians.

The Jews in America stole top class defense departments documents from America and passed them to Jewish controlled Communist China. Jewish spy Jonathan Pollard, found guilty of stealing thousands of classified documents from the Defense Department where he worked, gave these materials to his masters, the Israeli Mossad operating in the U.S.A. The Israelis, in turn, transferred these valuable military secrets straight to Red Chinese dictators in Beijing. Pollard, a Jew born in Galveston, Texas, sits in a federal prison today. Recently, when Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu came to America, he visited Pollard in prison and assured the despicable turncoat Israeli spy that the Israeli government was working behind-the-scenes with Obama’s White House to pardon the convicted spy. Meanwhile, Pollard is a national hero in Israel—honored for stealing America’s most precious military secrets which Israel gave to Communist China.

The Jews then used sexual blackmail to try and force President Bill Clinton to release Jonathan Pollard by placing a Jewish agent in the White House named Monica Lewinsky. Israeli Mossad then wiretapped the phones in the White House to record Clinton’s conversations with Lewinsky.

The piece below is from the article titled: President Clinton was taken down by the Monica Lewinsky scandal because of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard

http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/01/president-clinton-was-taken-down-by-the-monica-lewinsky-scandal-because-of-israeli-spy-jonathan-pollard/

Israel attempted to use tapes of former US president Bill Clinton’s steamy conversations with intern Monica Lewinsky to leverage the release of Jonathan Pollard, a new book on the Clinton family’s political enterprises has claimed. In the book, titled “Clinton Inc: The Audacious Rebuilding of a Political Machine,” author Daniel Halper relies on on-the-record interviews with former officials together with a close analysis of documents termed “the Monica Files” to paint a salacious – and uncomplimentary – picture of one of the most prominent political families in the United States”

Below the link titled: Monica Lewinsky Was An Israeli-Placed Honeypot

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=28553

Today the International Jews have purposely built up Communist China into an economic and military power. Thanks to Jewish control over the American government, thousands of factories have left the United States and move to China in the past decade alone. Millions upon millions of manufacturing jobs have been lost in the same time period. The United States has become a nation that consumes everything in sight and yet produces increasingly little.

The United States economy is now just a shadow of what it once was. Once upon a time America could literally out produce the rest of the world combined. Today that is no longer true, but Americans sure do consume more than anyone else in the world.

The Economic Policy Institute in Washington, D.C., estimates that America lost 2.7 million jobs as a result of the U.S.-China trade deficit between 2001 and 2011, 2.1 million of them in manufacturing. Wages of American workers have also suffered due to the competition with cheap Chinese labor

Are Illuminati Jews behind an ages-old Plan to overthrow America? Researcher Texe Marrs presents a mountain of evidence that Zionist conspirators, including Rothschild’s banking cartel, Israeli leaders, and covert Jews working with the Communist regime in Beijing (Red China) have the goal of plundering America. Texe William Marrs was an American writer and radio host, who ran two fundamentalist Christian ministries and was an officer in the United States Air Force for 20 years.

Red China now has the world’s second largest economy and by 2020 will topple the U.S.A. as the largest. More autos are sold to Chinese than Americans. China’s steel, aluminum, and copper companies are thriving. Petro China is fifth among petroleum conglomerates and by 2015 will replace Exxon-Mobil as the world’s largest. China’s HSBC bank is rising fast and now controls the world gold markets. China’s military has modern missiles, nuclear bombs, and nuclear submarines and is globally capable. The Chinese peoples’ standard of living is rising. George Soros, billionaire Rothschild associate, says that, “China will lead the New World Order.” Soros also warns Americans against resisting the new global financial system. Meanwhile, the U.S.A.’s economy is declining, unemployment is at record levels, the nation’s infrastructure is crumbling, and its military is overextended. American corporations are moving headquarters to foreign countries, and the nation’s budget deficit is humongous. What’s happening to cause this astronomical rise of Communist China and the beatdown and fall of America? Are the Illuminati elite behind it? Is Obama a closet Communist, working covertly to level America and submerge our once great country into a global system? Is the greatness of America at an end? They intend to use this nation’s military to police and maintain the New World Order and are now in the process of stealing America’s wealth and redistributing it to Red Chinese and Israeli banks. Traitors within our own government are assisting this sabotage and subversion project. Prophetically, the Illuminati is organizing a satanic triad of global powers, made up of Red China, the U.S.A., and Israel. Behind the three countries are diabolical Zionist overlords bent on world dominion. The Federal Reserve, under Jewish banker Ben Bernanke’s direction, is regularly transmitting boatloads of electronic cash to foreign banks in China. Thanks to this infusion of dollars, along with the trillions of dollars brought in from stolen Iraqi oil use and sales, the Chinese economy is galloping ahead, roaring at 10% gain annually. But the crippled U.S. economy continues its slide to oblivion, and a final economic crash could be precipitated by the elite at any moment. Gold will not save America. China’s HSBC Bank has its tight grip on the gold markets. Oil won’t save us—Obama’s environmentalist bureaucrats are denying drilling permits to U.S. oil companies while China has recently built 25 new oil refineries and its storage tanks are bulging with stolen Iraqi oil. – American Researcher and Author Texe Marrs

U.S.A. and western journalists and historians are prohibited from writing about the Jewish origins of Mao Tse Tung’s Red Chinese revolution. Did you ever see a documentary about the Jewish hand behind Mao and the murdering of over 60 million of his countryman, no you haven’t and you were never taught about it at school and that is because they don’t want you to know and it also shows you how much power Zionist Jews have that they can keep this information from the general public in the Western World. Which is the same reason the masses of people in the Western World do not know about the slaughter of over 40 million Russian at the hands of the Jews in the Bolshevik Revolution. That is a minimum of over 100 million deaths which would not have happened if it was not for the Jews. But all we get to learn at school and in the media is the six million Jews that Hitler is supposed to have murdered during WW2 and that is because Jews own the media and the Western education system is controlled by Jews or those who have been conned themselves by the Jewish version of history.

Jews around the world celebrated 1917 when the Bolsheviks (Communists), led by Lenin and Trotsky, seized power in Moscow. The first legislative act that passed by the new legislature was the “anti-semitism act.” This law, according the traditions of men, made it a criminal offense to defame Jews and Judaism. Even a joke about the Jews was classified as a hate crime punishable by ten years in prison. What a remarkable similar environment we see today in Western societies that are completely under Zionist Jewish control, where brave people like Alison Chabloz, Monika Schaefer or Hervé Ryssen have to face ritual Talmudic inquisitions, which are disguised as pseudo legal constructs that serve justice. We better be warned for what is coming; today we see parasites like French Prime minister Macron calling for stricter anti-semite laws almost on a daily basis. Same trend, the same tribe, same outcome if we don’t wake up”. From http://www.renegadetribune.com/communism-was-created-by-jews-and-serves-only-their-interests/







Jewish Communists and Nelson Mandela

Nelson Mandela was the former President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999 and he passed away aged 95 in 2013. The Jewish media constantly praise Mandela and he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993 even though he was a former terrorist. Former American President Obama was also awarded the Nobel Peace prize but he propped up the wars in the Middle East and started a war against Libya where over two hundred thousand died. These Nobel prizes do not mean these people are bringing peace to the world it means they are bringing death and destruction to the enemies of the Jewish Zionists.

Did you know without Jews, White rule in South Africa would not have ended and nobody would have heard of Nelson Mandela? Mandela originally aligned himself with the African National Congress a Communist revolutionary group heavily influenced and financed by Zionist Jews. This organization would be responsible for all sorts of atrocities in South Africa which eventually led to Mandela’s time in jail. Mandela co-founded the militant wing of the ANC with various South African Communists including an Israeli Jew by the name of Arthur Goldreich.

In the 1960s the government of Hendrik Verwoerd took power and implemented the formal separate but equal policies in South Africa. These policies made South Africa the economically strongest nation in Africa, and gave the blacks in South Africa (and the whites) the highest standards of living of any African nation. Verwoerd’s policies had two main opponents. One was a Jew named Harry Oppenheimer, the other a Jew named Anton Ruppert. Both controlled banking monopolies in the country, and wanted “rights” extended to black South Africans for the purpose of extending their money lending business.

Oppenheimer had ties to the Rothschild banking family and to the US CIA, which throughout the 1970s through 1990s supported the overthrow of white South African rule, at the direction of the Jew Henry Kissinger. Oppenheimer lobbied the Rothschild’s to overthrow Verwoerd, who had publicly denounced the Jewish banking monopolies in Parliament. Again this is what Hitler did which was to not allow Jews to control his banks, but we now know if you do that the Jews find a way to overthrow you or have you assassinated.

This is what future Prime Minster Hendrik Verwoerd said about a possible solution to the Jewish ‘domination’ of the economy of South Africa in 1937:

Below are the possible ways in which the state can help Afrikaners gain their necessary share of commerce and industry. The country's commerce and industry is still busy developing. In the first place this expansion must be placed at the disposal of the English- and Afrikaans-speaking parts of the population, presently being disadvantaged in these fields. Legislation must gradually but purposefully ensure that each white section of the population should, as far as practicable, enjoy a share of each of the major occupations, according to its proportion of the white population. This situation is called balanced distribution, but it has also been called a ‘quota system.' As Jews presently enjoy a disproportionate share of the wholesale and retail trade, such a balanced distribution can be achieved only by refusing them further trading licenses, until such a time as the other main population groups, such as English- and Afrikaans-speakers, have gained a proportion which (as far as practicable) corresponds to their percentage of the white population. When trading licenses held by Jews lapse due to special circumstances, they may not be allocated to compatriots, until all other population groups have achieved the above-mentioned equal privileges (gelyke bevoorregting) in this regard. However, this does not include the normal transfer of a business from father to son” - Hendrik Verwoerd Professor of applied psychology, sociology, and social science at the University of Stellenbosch

For opposing the Jewish banking interests in South Africa Verwoerd was assassinated which is an all too familiar scenario. He joined a long list of leaders who have been assassinated or even had their country destroyed for opposing the Jewish bankers. The list includes President Lincoln, President Kennedy and Adolf Hitler & Germany and many others.

On 6 September 1966, Verwoerd was assassinated in Cape Town, shortly after entering the House of Assembly at 14:15. A uniformed parliamentary messenger named Dimitri Tsafendas stabbed Verwoerd in the neck and chest four times before being subdued by other members of the Assembly. Verwoerd was stabbed to death, extremely expertly, in 14 seconds. Tsafendas knew what to do, so well, that all 4 stabs to Verwoerd, each alone, would have been fatal. He administered all 4 in 14 seconds, before anyone knew what happened. White politicians tackled him and brought him to the ground immediately.

Dimitri Tsafendas had formerly been in the South African Communist Party (SACP) and he had been banned from entering South Africa due to his Communist and anti-colonialist beliefs and activities in Mozambique in the 1930s, and those activities had also caused him to be thrown out of Mozambique and exiled for twelve years. Colonel van Wyk of the South African Police was sent to Mozambique and Rhodesia to look into Tsafendas’s past; in his report, he described him as ‘intensely anti-white.’ The Commission of Enquiry into Verwoerd’s death also uncovered the fact that while living in London, Tsafendas had attempted to ‘recruit people to take part in an up­rising in South Africa.

Already, the dark forces were at work to destroy the Republic of South Africa. Tsafendas was described as “mentally deranged,” but intelligence agents around the world believed that he was programmed to commit the murder, knowing what we know today about intelligence agencies use of hypnotism. Tsafendas had never previously shown any signs of mental disorder before his attack on Dr. Verwoerd. The question is, “who gave the order to murder Verwoerd and who did the programming?” Only two intelligence agencies had the power at that time to carry out missions involving mind control; the CIA and the KGB. Nothing could be proved, but the consensus is that the murder was the work of the CIA” from the book Diplomacy by Deception by John Coleman



It was the Money Power at work, whose special interest is banking. The “winds of change” were not intended to liberate the people of Africa, but to replace one form of control which was honest with another form of power exercised dishonestly through puppet regimes. The colonial powers would save on the expense of having to subsidize and develop these colonies…while the international bankers led by the Rothschild syndicate would plunge these hapless territories into irredeemable and permanent debt. They would be ably assisted by the economic hit men of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank.”Stephen Goodson Author of A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind & Inside the South African Reserve Bank Its Origins and Secrets Exposed - Director of the South African Reserve Bank (2003–12)

In his book Stephen Goodson traces connections that involved Anton Rupert in particular that implicate Johannes Vorster, Verwoerd’s successor, the CIA, and MI6, among others. Goodson draws on the evidence of Dr. A. Bird, a South African neurologist, who had been a mentor to Dr. Solly Jacobson, a Communist Party functionary. Jacobson had associations with both Pratt and Tsafendakis, and it is suggested that both had been brainwashed by Jacobson.

The writer, Stephen Goodson, worked for the Reserve Bank of South Africa, so he was in a position to understand the secret role that the bankers had in the opposition to Verwoerd. The killing of Verwoerd was a coup d’etat that replaced a legitimate and visionary White leader with others who were more sympathetic to the interests of the Jewish bankers.

Mr. Goodson believed that every war in the 20th century was driven by central bankers (Rothschild’s), and NOT by the false propaganda we were lead to believe (Germany and Japan are out to take over the world!).

You can find out more about Stephen Mitford Goodson at this link:

https://ww2truth.com/2019/12/15/stephen-mitford-goodson-in-memoriam

In order to understand who Mandela really was it is necessary to understand the real history of apartheid South Africa. The policies of apartheid or racial segregation were largely implemented starting in the late 1940s to early 1950s. These policies were originally intended to give the different races within South Africa an independent area of their own and it was not as nefarious as the media have made out. Verwoerd said that the Black African should not be subservient to the European, but rather that each racial group has the right to an education that prepares them to make a successful existence for themselves within their own communities, which will in turn enhance those communities.

The so-called apartheid South African government which was dominated by White Europeans had made South Africa a successful independent first world nation. This was the real reason why Jewish Communists sought to use the ANC as a way to demonize the White European leaders in power. South Africa represented an independent economic and military power that needed to be brought under Jewish influence.

In 1963 a group of Jews founded the “African” National Congress. The ANC was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Dennis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men — Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA.

Just like with the American Civil Rights Movement, the Anti-Apartheid Movement was funded and coordinated by Jews who used a small group of Blacks as frontmen. Clearly, the Blacks did not have the power or organizing capabilities to make such sophisticated institutional changes, but the Jewish-controlled press has hidden the Jewish role in the destruction of White Rule in South Africa, focusing all the blame on Black communists, while failing to mention that all the Black communists were trained and funded and organized by the Jews. Jews were in total control of the anti-Apartheid movement from its inception and Jewish business interests benefited most when the nightmare that has become black rule became a reality.

The ANC would not only engage in acts of terror against Whites but they would also do the same against Blacks who they suspected of collaborating with Whites. Specifically they would execute and torture people by igniting a rubber tire filled with petrol that they forced over their chests and arms. The practice referred to as necklacing would typically take the victim over 15 minutes to die in certain cases. Hundreds of executions using this method were carried out by the ANC. Even Mandela’s one-time wife Winnie would implicitly endorse this method of torture and execution.

Early in his life Mandela was surrounded by Jews and was given his first job as a clerk by a Jewish lawyer named Lazar Sidelsky. He would associate himself with a large number of Jewish Communists including some of the ones mentioned previously. In fact during a sweep of the ANC in the early 1960s which resulted in his arrest and lengthy prison sentence, a significant number of Jews were also arrested. Enormous caches of weapons and explosives held by the ANC were also uncovered.

These were some of the Communist Jews behind Mandela.

Nat Bregman, a cousin of Lazar Sidelsky, became a clerk at Sidelsky’s firm the year before Mandela joined. The building had segregated elevators, but Bregman, a member of the Communist Party, rode with Mandela on the one reserved for blacks. In his memoir, Mandela describes Bregman—“Natie”—as his first white friend.

Arthur Goldreich was born in 1929 to a family proud to belong to the Anglo-Jewish elite. Arthur Goldreich, who died on May 24 aged 82, was a key white figure in the armed struggle against apartheid in South Africa; famously, he posed as the manager of a farm where Mandela worked.

In 1954, he returned to South Africa and joined the underground Communist Party. Goldreich traveled the world raising money for the ANC and provided the perfect cover for purchasing a farm outside Johannesburg from which the ANC’s militia wing, the Umkhonto we Sizwe—translated as “Spear of the Nation”—could plan and execute a campaign of violence against the state. Mandela moved to the farm, called Liliesleaf, in 1961, disguising himself as a gardener. After the 1963 raid on the farm, the government called Goldreich “the largest fish netted”—partly because of his role in drafting battle plans.

Harold Wolpe became politicized after participating in a Socialist-Zionist youth project of teaching at a local night school for blacks, where he witnessed firsthand the dehumanizing effects of a racist society. He befriended Mandela and other activists while studying law at Wits and became one of Mandela’s primary lawyers beginning with the seminal 1955 political summit, the Congress of the People—filing a lawsuit to bar the police from the premises—to Mandela’s final arrest about a year before the raid on the Liliesleaf farm, when Wolpe himself was detained before escaping with Goldreich.

Yossel Mashel Slovo, known as Joe, joined the Communist Party in 1942 and then lied about his age to join the South African army, with which he fought in Italy. After the war, Slovo became active in the radical Springbok Legion veterans’ association and studied law at Wits, where he met Mandela. Just before graduating, he married Ruth First, the daughter of a Communist Party leader. “We took off half an hour from our respective offices to get married,” he later wrote in an unfinished autobiography, according to the recent book Ruth First and Joe Slovo in the War against Apartheid. Their home served as a center for radical organizing, discussion, and parties. When the police conducted one of their regular searches of the house in the 1950s, they confiscated a copy of Stendhal’s The Red and the Black solely because of the title. Indeed, Joe was the primary link between the Communist Party and ANC in the late 1950s and was Mandela’s partner in organizing the Umkhonto we Sizwe militia. Both Slovo and First were arrested and prosecuted in the Treason Trial of 1956, which was partially conducted in a converted Pretoria synagogue—the only record of either First or Slovo having ever entered one.

James Kantor was one of Johannesburg’s most famous lawyers in the 1950s. Kantor’s sister was married to Harold Wolpe. Though Kantor laundered money to help Goldreich purchase the Lilesleaf farm—he hired Wolpe at James Kantor & Partners, enough to make him accessory to the conspiracy, as far as the state was concerned. After the Rivonia raid, with Wolpe in jail, Kantor served as Mandela’s lawyer until he too, was arrested.

In 1963, after South African police arrested six Jews and seven blacks in a raid on an African National Congress hideout in the Johannesburg suburb of Rivonia—a sweep that eventually landed Nelson Mandela in prison for more than 25 years.

Nelson Mandela apparently underwent weapons training by Mossad agents in Ethiopia in 1962 without the Israeli secret service knowing his true identity, according to an intriguing secret letter lodged in the Israeli state archives.

The information was revealed by the Israeli paper Haaretz two weeks after the death of the iconic South African leader and said Mandela was instructed in the use of weapons and sabotage techniques, and was encouraged to develop Zionist sympathies.

Mandela visited other African countries in 1962 in order to drum up support for the African National Congress's fight against the apartheid regime in South Africa. While in Ethiopia, he sought help from the Israeli embassy, using a pseudonym, according to the letter – classified top secret – which was sent to officials in Israel in October 1962.

Below Nelson Mandela and Communist Jew Joe Slovo in Moscow give the clenched fist salute in front of the Hammer and Sickle flag of Illuminati Jewish Bolshevism.

Below Nelson Mandela with some of his Jewish controllers

Below are some of the terror bombings brought to South Africa by the Communist Jews who used the ANC to carry out their plans. It is important to note that the ANC not only attacked official government buildings but even non-government targets like movie theatres as well.

The Church Street bombing was a car bomb attack on 20 May 1983 in the South African capital Pretoria by Umkhonto we Sizwe, the paramilitary wing of the African National Congress. The bombing killed 19 people, including the two perpetrators, and wounded 217. The bomb had been placed in a blue Alfa Romeo car outside the multi-storey building, which houses the South African air force headquarters. It exploded at the height of the city's rush-hour as hundreds of people were leaving work for the weekend. Glass and metal were catapulted into the air as shop-fronts and windows were blown out. Many passers-by had limbs amputated by the flying debris. Others bled to death. General Mike Gedenhuys, Police Commissioner, said: "Many of the victims are so badly mutilated they have not yet been identified." The ANC revealed that the attack was orchestrated by a special operations unit of the ANC's Umkhonto we Sizwe (MK), commanded by Aboobaker Ismail. At the time of the attack, Jew Joe Slovo was chief of staff and the main planner behind the attack. General Magnus Malan, South African's defence minister, described the explosion as a "cowardly, criminal deed in the Communist war being raged against South Africa".

The majority of casualties of the ANC operations were civilians. A total of 71 people died in such attacks between 1976 and 1984. Of these, 52 were civilians and 19 were security force members. Between 1961 and 1963 about 190 attacks were recorded, undertaken mainly by regional operatives in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town. Between 1985 and 1988. The number of incidents increased from 44 in 1984 to 136 in 1985 and 228 in 1986. About 300 incidents were recorded in 1988. Police documentation suggests that the total number of incidents for the period October 1976 to May 1990 totaled about 1555.

Some of the charges against Mandela read as follows:

1. One count under the South African Suppression of Communism Act No. 44 of 1950, charging that the accused committed acts calculated to further the achievement of the objective of communism;

2. The preparation, manufacture and use of explosives—for the purpose of committing acts of violence and destruction in the aforesaid Republic, (the preparation and manufacture of explosives, according to evidence submitted, included 210,000 hand grenades, 48,000 anti-personnel mines, 1,500 time devices, 144 tons of ammonium nitrate, 21.6 tons of aluminum powder and a ton of black powder);

3. The art of warfare, including guerrilla warfare, and military training generally for the purpose in the aforesaid Republic;

4. Further acts of violence and destruction, (this includes 193 counts of terrorism committed between 1961 and 1963);

South African President P.W. Botha had, on a number of occasions, offered Nelson Mandela freedom from prison, if he would only renounce terrorist violence. This Mandela refused to do.

It was this activity that made it easy for several countries including the United States to label the ANC as a terrorist organization. Mandela himself was even on the U.S. terrorist watch list until 2008. Facts about Mandela such as these are completely ignored by all of the big media outlets because it runs contrary to the portrait they are trying to paint.

Since Mandela’s ascent to the Presidency, the South African economy had actually worsened compared to when it was led by the apartheid government. In fact economic inequality is far worse now than before. Unemployment and poverty is rampant with many South Africans living in shacks.

The plight of Blacks in South Africa is much worse under the “peoples’ government.” The number of people living on $1 a day doubled from two to four million. The unemployment rate doubled to 48% from 1991-2002. (It is 29% today, that is 7 million unemployed)

In 2006, only 5,000 of the more than 35 million black South Africans earned more than $60,000. A quarter of the entire population lived in shacks without running water or electricity. A quarter have no access to clean water. 40% have no telephone.

The HIV/AIDS/TB infection rate is 20%. Life expectancy dropped by 13 years. 40% of schools have no electricity.

Where is the ANC’S concern for the people? Obviously it was a ruse that enabled the Jewish bankers to gain control over South Africa’s resources and end white rule so that the country can be easily plundered.

Dissent against the ANC is largely stifled as one would expect in a nation run by Communist principles. There has also been a substantial increase in the number of White South Africans murdered by Blacks since this transformation. Specifically White South African farmers have been primary targets during this reign of murder and terror.

White farmers in South Africa are being targeted in a series of brutal attacks over land that are being overlooked by police and implicitly encouraged by the country’s parliament. Activist groups promoting the rights of white people in the country claim there have been 90 recorded attacks in 2018, with one farmer murdered every five days on average.

Kyle Stols, 21, was shot dead by four black assailants on the Hatari Game Breeders farm in 2018 and his brother Gabriel Stols stated: “What is happening to us is torture, it is slaughter, it is brutal – it is revenge,” he contends. “The world doesn’t know what is happening in South Africa.”

Hannetjie Ludik, 56, lives on a farm near the city of Pretoria. Four days before Christmas in 2018, she and her husband woke up after they heard noises in the night. All their money was stolen and Mrs Ludik was raped three times.

No one has been arrested over the robbery of Ms Ludik’s property or her rape. Similarly, no one has been charged with the murder of Kyle Stols.

A South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers was found stabbed and beaten to death on her own farm. Annette Kennealy, 51, was killed on a smallholding in Limpopo province in May 2019.

The Civil rights organization AfriForum claimed there had been 109 attacks which left 15 white farm workers dead in 2018. This follows 82 killings and 423 attacks in 2016, though none of the figures can be verified because the South African government has refused to release farm murder statistics since 2007. Some of the killings are reported to have been barbaric, with farm owners tortured, raped, burned alive and slaughtered in front of their families.

Simply put, Mandela was nothing more than a fraud who has brought ruin to South Africa. Many Black South Africans are actually worse off now than under the alleged evils of the apartheid government. He was always a puppet for powerful Jewish interests who were the ones that really helped him gain power in South Africa. It is no wonder why Barack Obama had so many kind things to say about Mandela because Obama has done the same thing to America that Mandela did to South Africa.

In 1985, the President of South Africa Pieter W. Botha offered to release Mandela from prison if he would unconditionally reject violence as a political instrument. Mandela refused the offer. This fact completely destroys the notion that Mandela was a man of peace.

Mandela’s release from prison in 1990 was greeted with widespread media coverage from all of the major Jewish controlled press outlets including American mainstream media. Instead of focusing on his past, he was portrayed as a man of peace and an iconic freedom fighter. The biased media spin was used to make people forget about who he really was. Amazingly the ridiculous media extravaganza helped Mandela become President of South Africa allowing his Jewish backers to change South Africa into a nation run by Communist principles.

Before and after Mandela came to Power Jews practically ran everything in South Africa. By now this a recurring theme in practically any country of note.

Before Mandela and during his reign Jews ran South Africa. South Africa's central bank was run by a Jew named Gill Marcus, with the black frontman named Tito Mboweni taking instructions. Trevor Manuel, a Jew, was the Minister of Finance. Alec Erwin, a Jew, was the Minister of Trade and Industry. Helena Dolny, the Jewish ex-wife of KGB Colonel Joe Slovo, runs the Land Bank. Ronnie Kasrils, a Jew, is the Minister of Water Affairs and Forestry. Louise Tager, a Jew, is chairman of the railway system, Spoornet. Michael Katz, a Jew, is the chief consultant on taxation. Meyer Kahn, a Jew, was the managing director of the police service. Three Jews -- Richard Goldstone, Arthur Chaskalson, and Albert Sachs -- sat on the South African Supreme Court.

Former Jewish finance minister Trevor Manuel was appointed senior adviser to the Rothschild Group in South Africa.

"Rothschild is pleased to announce the appointment of Trevor Manuel as a senior adviser to the group world-wide and deputy chairperson of Rothschild in South Africa with effect from 1st October 2014," Chairperson David de Rothschild said in a statement.

Four mega- corporations, mainly mining companies, controlled 82% of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), which represented almost the entire GNP of the country. The Jewish Oppenheimer's (including De Beers mining which he owns) by itself, controlled over 52% of the JSE, however the gold mining companies paid a mere 2.9% of the taxes. Although White individuals constituted only 15% of the population, they contributed 77% of the taxes. The state then spent 45% of all taxes on the Black population, 5% on the Colored’s (mixed race), and 5% on the Indians, but only 38% on Whites.

Nathan Kirsh is a state-less billionaire Jew who funds radical, anti-White socialist ‘opposition’ causes, such as South Africa’s Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) lead by Julius Malema, while Kirsh and his family also exerts enormous control over Primedia, the largest media company in South Africa. Nathan Kirsh is also the director and owner of Israel’s Magal Security Systems which is complicit in the construction of Israel’s illegal apartheid wall.

So when Jewish Communists bring terror to South Africa under the disguise of the ANC they are called ‘freedom fighters’ or a ‘peoples revolution’ in the Jewish Media but when the Palestinians try the same thing against the Apartheid Israel state they are called terrorists by the same Jewish Media. We also have Mandela loved by the Jews … Verwoerd … hated by the Jews… and that should give you an idea of how things work in this world.



The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

The Protocols of Zion are required reading for anyone who wishes to understand the world in which we live. They exhibit a pathological hatred for non-Jews, and a desire to undermine and exploit them. The Protocols were part of an "initiation" for 33 degree Masonic Jews. Most Jews are unaware of this agenda and therefore are easily manipulated.

Many people think "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is anti-Semitic "hate literature" and a fraud. I believe the Protocols are genuine. All copies of the Protocols that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky (Jewish) regime in 1917, and under his successors the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owners of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York World, February 17th, 1921, "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

If you have read the Protocols then they describe exactly what is happening in the world today and what has happened in the world over the last 100 years, some fraud. America has succumbed to Zionism as mentioned earlier, the Black Plague of our times. The Conspiracy of Zion goes back many centuries. It is spelled out in the Protocols. The Protocols estimated a timetable of a century for its triumph which has proved amazingly accurate.

The claim of the Jews that the Protocols are forgeries is in itself an admission of their genuineness, for they never attempt to answer the facts corresponding to the threats which the Protocols contain, and, indeed, the correspondence between prophecy and fulfilment is too glaring to be set aside as fake.

Below links to the Protocols.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id12.html

Most of the major destructive events over the past 100 years have had the Zionist Jews behind it. If you have read all this book you will know that.

Let us recap what the Zionist Jews have brought to the world so far:

  1. The Bolshevik Revolution was the Jewish Zionist plan to destroy Christian Russia which resulted in the deaths of over 40 million human beings.

  2. The Balfour Declaration with a promise to Rothschild and the Jewish Zionists to bring America into WW1 so they could steal Palestine which slaughtered 150,000 Americans in World War I for World Zionism. This also brought the destruction of Germany (millions of deaths) through the Versailles treaty until one man came along to restore Germany’s honour and dignity and bring it from its knees.

  3. World Zionism declared World War II on Germany in 1933 from New York, 70 million deaths resulted. Created the circumstances required for the Holocaust hoax to be fabricated and the false narrative disseminated worldwide. Generated immense profits via the arms trade and war profiteering whereby the International Banking Cartel greatly profited from both sides of the war. Set up the establishment of the United Nations which was necessary to green-light the outright theft of Palestinian lands to form Israel. The Seventh Protocol - "To each act of opposition we must be in a position to respond by bringing on war through the neighbours of any country that dares to oppose us, and if these neighbours should plan to stand collectively against us, we must let loose a world war."

  4. Zionist Jews created the great evil, the nuclear bomb which has killed 250,000 so far.

  5. Zionist Jews behind the removal of 750,000 Palestinians from their homes and land.

  6. Behind the scenes Zionist Jews have involved America in all of the wars of the 20th century for World Zionism, World Oil and World Banking, all invisible Rothschild monopolies.

  7. Zionist Jews had a hand in the assassination of JFK and RFK and the Jews will assassinate any leader who does not conform to Jewish Hegemony. The following people or leaders were assassinated by Jewish Zionists because they were a threat to Jewish power - JFK and his brother RFK, Russian Prime Minister Peter Stolypin, German Politicians Wilhelm Gustloff and Ernst Vom Rath, American General Patton, Lord Moyne (British minister in Palestine), Folke Bernadotte (U.N. Envoy), Canadian scientist Dr Gerald Bull and Pakistan President Benazir Bhutto. But this Jewish assassination list is much longer, these are just the well-known ones.

  8. "In order to demonstrate our enslavement of the Gentile governments of Europe, we shall show our power to one of them by crimes of violence, that is, by a reign of terror." (Protocol Seven). Zionist Jews were behind the events of 9/11, 7/7 and the collapse of the Twin Towers to get America and the Western nations to go to war against the Islamic nations, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria and they hope Iran. You can count the 1990 Gulf war into this list also. 9/11 also kick-started there fake ‘war on terror’ which never seems to end. Total deaths from these wars is 4 million Muslims plus about 10,000 young American men and 3000 civilians in the Twin Towers. The reason people don’t believe that these Jews were behind 9/11 is solely because they control the media as described in the earlier chapter. Not only was the USA completely locked down via the unconstitutional Patriot Act and the KGB-like Department of Homeland Security, the war on Christianity and the Constitution began in earnest. The fierce war on the Bill of Rights broke out into the open, especially the numerous attempts to gut the First and Second Amendments. 9/11 was especially used to demonize Muslims here at home as well as abroad so that Islamic nations in the Mideast could be ‘justifiably’ attacked and conquered for their lands and energy reserves.

  9. Zionist Jews such as George Soros also behind the millions of non-refugees pouring into Europe Africa and the Middle East. In the next section on immigration you will see that Jews were also behind the immigration acts being introduced into the mainly White countries America and Britain, Canada, Australia and Ireland. Plainly a soft genocide of the ‘white race’.

  10. Depressions and financial crises and panics transfer immense wealth to them as admitted in their Protocols. They cause it by a sudden coordinated withdrawal of immense amounts of money and/or credit like the Great Depression in America. They know it is coming (because they cause it) and safeguard their own wealth. When prices collapse, their wealth returns and buys valuable properties and assets at bargain prices. The history of the United States is dotted with depressions, recessions, financial crises and panics. The Sixth Protocol - "We shall soon begin to establish huge monopolies, colossal reservoirs of wealth, upon which even the big Gentile properties will be dependent to such an extent that they will all fall together with the government credit on the day following the political catastrophe. The economists here present must carefully weigh the significance of this combination. We must develop by every means the importance of our super-government, representing it as the protector and benefactor of all who voluntarily submit to us. The aristocracy of the Gentiles as a political force has passed away. We need not take them into consideration. But, as owners of the land, they are harmful to us in that they are independent in their sources of livelihood. Therefore, at all costs, we must deprive them of their land. The best means to attain this is to increase the taxes and mortgage indebtedness. These measures will keep land ownership in a state of unconditional subordination. Unable to satisfy their needs by small inheritances, the aristocrats among the Gentiles will burn themselves out rapidly. At the same time it is necessary to encourage trade and industry vigorously and especially speculation, the function of which is to act as a counterpoise to industry. Without speculation, industry will cause private capital to increase and tend to improve the condition of Agriculture by freeing the land from indebtedness for loans by the land banks. It is necessary for industry to deplete the land both of labourers and capital, and, through speculations, transfer all the money of the world into our hands, thereby throwing the Gentiles into the ranks of the proletariat. The Gentiles will then bow before us to obtain the right to existence”.

  11. The Federal Reserve is undoubtedly their most destructive enterprise. It drains trillions of dollars from the American people for the Rothschild Banking Empire. It controls the money, finance, employment and entire economy of the American people and does not account for one cent.

  12. The Protocols boast the mass media has "fallen into their hands". They control the entire industry in America and the Western World from television to book retailing including national newspapers and magazines. They have used it to brainwash and mislead the American people and advance the cause of Zionism. It filters all news through screens beneficial to Zionism. So let us see what was written in the Twelfth Protocol over 100 years ago to see if it matches the reality of today. The Twelfth Protocol - "We shall handle the Press in the following manner: We shall saddle it and keep tight reign upon it. We shall do the same also with other printed matter, for of what use is it to rid ourselves of attacks in the Press, if we remain exposed to criticism through pamphlets and books? Not one announcement will reach the people save under our supervision. We have attained this at the present time to the extent that all news is received through several agencies in which it is centralized from all parts of the world. Literature and journalism are two most important educational forces, and consequently our government will become the owner of most of the journals. If we permit ten private journals, we shall organize thirty of our own, and so on. This must not be suspected by the public, for which reason all the journals published by us will be externally of the most contrary opinions and tendencies thus evoking confidence in them and attracting our unsuspecting opponents, who thus will be caught in our trap and rendered harmless."

  13. Zionists thrive on political corruption. Behind the scenes, they bribe and badger the government constantly. AIPAC, ADL etc. have been successful in installing their web throughout the government. They know in advance what every branch and department of government is doing. They have subverted American elections and culled the Senate of all opposition, producing near unanimous votes. They are doing the same in the House. They control both Republican and Democratic Parties and have marginalized all Independents and Third Parties. They watch the appointment of judges and have their media and their many labels ready for an appointment they do not approve. They routinely bribe the President and manipulate him like an organ grinder's monkey. Truman was paid two million dollars to approve the state of Israel to fund his re-election.

  14. The Holocaust is venerated around the globe. Shrines are required at public expense in every locality. It is drummed into the heads of our children in school like a state religion. To investigate or deny it is called criminal. Almanacs state the world population of Jews as constant from 1938 to 1948, around fifteen million, the same as 1925. The Jewish population in Europe also remained the same, about nine million which could not be possible if 6 million had perished. The biggest "Holocaust" in Europe was the starvation, murder and torture of millions of Germans under the Morgenthau Plan and the extortion of nearly a quarter trillion dollars in a half century for "poor little" Israel. The generations of World War II are passing away but Holocaust "survivors" collecting reparations have tripled. It has proved a very profitable institution. Again the Jewish deaths are more important than the 70 million Christians who died during WW2. There is about 12 Holocaust museums for the Jews in America, a people who died thousands of miles away but for the 20 million American Indians who America wiped out there is no museum or memorial for them.

We should all strive to get to the truth. The 14 points above are all fact and not theories. Again this is not hate speech against all Jews just the ones who have caused all the destruction and death above and all the people who support them which includes freemasons such as George Bush, Blair, Clinton etc.

Henry Makow (Jewish Historian, Ph.D) – “It is forbidden to mention the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" (1905) without the Disclaimer that, of course, they are a "forgery" of Maurice Joly's "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" (1864.)  The assumption is that since Protocols appeared some 40 years after Dialogue, it plagiarized the earlier work. But the Protocols actually predated Dialogue and Joly borrowed from it. In other words, far from being an anti-Semitic ruse, the "Protocols of Zion" are authentic. I have already argued that the two documents are neither similar nor derivative, although they have some lines and words in common. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is essentially a brilliant Master Plan for dispossession and tyranny, i.e. the New World Order. It is the key to understanding our present predicament. (This is not a condemnation of all Jews, only the nucleus of bankers and high-level Masons directing this diabolical war against the human race.) If your plan for World Domination leaked out, what would you do? Would you admit it? "No, you'd employ an army of ciphers to convince everyone the document is a hoax motivated by "prejudice" and "anti-Semitism." They have executed this "damage control" perfectly, a measure of their power to deceive even in the presence of the truth. This is the only Conspiracy that has prevailed in spite of the Blueprint being freely available. It demonstrates the credulity (or venality) of the intelligentsia and the masses.  They have colonized our minds first. We cannot name our oppressor for fear of being accused of "anti-Semitism." It's as though Black slaves working on cotton plantations were taught it was "racist" or "bigoted" to mention the White slave driver. Since the majority of Jews are ignorant of this plot, and are manipulated like everyone else, racism is a ploy to divert attention from a very dire problem. The Illuminati (top-rung Masonic Jews and their non-Jewish allies) have distributed some wealth and power to the masses (liberalism, socialism) as a way of securing ultimate power for themselves. According to the Protocols, they will eventually withdraw these benefits once their "invisible government" is invincible. The "war on terror" should be seen in this context. In my view, "Protocols Deniers" are complicit in this Conspiracy, which is responsible for most human suffering and will lead to a great deal more. As a Jew, I don't want this responsibility on my head, or on other innocent Jews or Masons”.

The above is from HenryMakow.com.

The rule of the Talmudic Jew in modern times is nearly one of an absolute monarch of a country. The Jews, through their complete domination of world finance and banking — through their malignant monopoly of the mass media of America, Britain, France, Canada and other Western powers — through their influential and vast network of subversive "lobby groups" — through their dominion over the courts and law profession in general — not to mention their pernicious presence inside the highest levels of government of the most powerful countries — have thus taken full control of the entire planet, as was foretold in ancient Jewish religious texts. As the former Malaysian Prime Minister, Dr. Mahathir Mohamed, explained: "The Jews rule this world by proxy, they get others to fight and die for them... They have now gained control of the most powerful countries”, - Zander C. Fuerza, Author’ Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax’.

Personally I am more the ever inclined to believe that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are genuine. Without them I do not see how one could explain things that are happening today. More than ever, I think the Jews are at the bottom of all our troubles”, - Nesta Helen Webster, English author ‘Secret societies and subversive movements’ published in 1921



What are the Protocols?

Jewish objectives as outlined in Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion:

1) Banish God from the heavens and Christianity from the earth.

2) Allow no private ownership of property or business.

3) Abolish marriage, family and home. Encourage sexual promiscuity,

Homosexuality, adultery, and fornication.

4) Completely destroy the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. The EU being a prime example.

5) Establish a one-world government through which the Luciferian Illuminati elite can rule the world. All other objectives are secondary to this one supreme purpose.

6) Take the education of children completely away from the parents. Cunningly and subtly lead the people thinking that compulsory school attendance laws are absolutely necessary to prevent illiteracy and to prepare children for better positions and life's responsibilities. Then after the children are forced to attend the schools get control of normal schools and teacher's colleges and also the writing and selection of all text books.

7) Take all prayer and Bible instruction out of the schools and introduce pornography, vulgarity, and courses in sex. If we can make one generation of any nation immoral and sexy, we can take that nation.

8) Completely destroy every thought of patriotism, national sovereignty, individualism, and a private competitive enterprise system.

9) Circulate vulgar, pornographic literature and pictures and encourage the unrestricted sale and general use of alcoholic beverage and drugs to weaken and corrupt the youth.

10) Foment, precipitate and finance large scale wars to emasculate and bankrupt the nations and thereby force them into a one-world government.

11) Secretly infiltrate and control colleges, universities, labor unions, political parties, churches, patriotic organizations, and governments.

12) The creation of a World Government.

The main objectives of the Protocols are the same objectives as the Bilderberg group and the CFR and that is a one world government controlled by them!

"The right place for the League of Nations is not Geneva or the Hague, Ascher Ginsberg has dreamed of a Temple on Mount Zion where the representatives of all nations should dedicate a Temple of Eternal Peace. Only when all peoples of the earth shall go to this temple as pilgrims is eternal peace to become a fact." (Ascher Ginsberg, in The German Jewish paper Judisch Rundschu, No. 83, 1921)

"If you have never read the Protocols, you know nothing about the Jewish question." (Henry Hamilton Beamish, October 30, 1937)

"My dear questioner, you are too curious, and want to know too much. We are not permitted to talk about these things. I am not allowed to say anything, and you are not supposed to know anything about the Protocols. For God's sake be careful, or you will be putting your life in danger." (Rabbi Arbbi Grunfeld (1975), in a reply to Rabbi Fleishman regarding the validity of the Protocols)

"Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know. I participated with Dr. Herzl in the first Zionist Congress which was held in Basle in 1897. Herzl was the most prominent figure at the Jewish World Congress. Herzl foresaw, twenty years before we experienced them, the revolution which brought the Great War, and he prepared us for that which was to happen. He foresaw the splitting up of Turkey, that England would obtain control of Palestine. We may expect important developments in the world." (Dr. Ehrenpreis, Chief Rabbi of Sweden, 1924)

"Whosoever was the mind that conceived them possessed a knowledge of human nature, of history, and of statecraft which is dazzling in its brilliant completeness, and terrible in the objects to which it turns its power. It is too terribly real for fiction, too well sustained for speculation, too deep in its knowledge of the secret springs of life for forgery." - The Dearborn Independent, July 10th, 1920.

In fact, even if the people being addressed were a group of high-level Jewish Freemasons, there is no reason why what is said should be blamed on all Jews. This is like blaming all British people for the deliberations of the British Government or all Chinese people for the minutes of a meeting of the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party. The research I've done since I first became interested in the Protocols has convinced me that a plot to establish a New World Order definitely exists and that a disproportionate number of Jews might well be involved. It is clear, though, that blaming the plan for world domination only on Jews, and for that matter, on all Jews is overly simplistic. Claiming that the Protocols reveal a Jewish plot is very different from saying that they are a plot involving a group of Jews. A century after their publication, The Protocols remains an indispensable text for anyone seeking to understand the world we live in. If you read them carefully, you will realize just how much of what they predicted has already come true. It appears that we are in the final stages of a diabolical plan to impose a one world government – From the book The Protocols of Zion Centenary Edition by Sergei Nilus Edited and Updated by Simon Harris

The amazing admissions made by an arrogant, 29 year old Zionist Jew named Harold Wallace Rosenthal, administrative assistant to Jewish Senator Jacob Javits of New York, in a paid interview with conservative Christian editor Walter White Jr. in a single day in July of 1976, has probably done more public relations damage to the world domination plans of International Jewry than all of the books, pamphlets, and lectures exposing the dire subversive threat of the World Conquerors. At last, we have the singular rarity of a Zionist insider spilling the beans on Zionism’s most carefully guarded agenda, exactly as they were elucidated in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, taught to the Zionist elect in French Masonic lodges more than 100 years ago.

Before reading this interview, it is very important to be aware that there are three types of people who call themselves Jews:

1. True Torah [Sephardic] Jews: these are the descendants of Prophet Jacob-Israel (Jacobites or Israelites) (about 5%-10% of all Jews)

2. Khazarian or Ashkenazi Jews: these are the descendants of a Turkic idol/phallic worshiping tribe who migrated to Russia in the 7th Century A.C. and whose nobility converted to Judaism in the 8th Century A.C. and now inhabit mostly Europe. (about 90%-95% of all Jews)

3. Zionist Jews: these are the ones from the 2 above who are pretending to be Jews for political reasons but who’re are actually Illuminists-Luciferian-Masonic-Satanists as Harold Wallace Rosenthal admits in this interview.

Rosenthal was murdered at the EL Al terminal of the Istanbul airport on August 11, 1976 on his way to Israel (2 weeks after the interview), in what Walter White (conducted the interview with Mr Rosenthal) describes as a Mossad arranged hijacking blamed on the PLO, designed to take out Rosenthal for revealing too much about the Jewish Bankers ‘New World Order’.

Mr. Rosenthal, an influential Jew learned in the Jewish ways and involved in the workings of government in Washington, D.C., explained the Jewish involvement and cause of the major problems we face today.

In the highly confidential interview with a Jewish administrative assistant to one of this nation's ranking senators, he said, "It is a marvel that the American people do not rise up and drive every JEW out of this country." The Jew, Mr. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, made this statement after admitting Jewish dominance in all significant national programs. He said, "We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands. While the naive Americans wait for Khrushchev to bury them, we have taught them to submit to our every demand." Asked how a nation could be captured without their knowing it, Mr. Rosenthal attributed this victory to absolute control of the media. He boasted of Jewish control of ALL NEWS. Any newspaper which refused to acquiesce to controlled news was brought to its knees by withdrawing advertising. Failing in this, the Jews stop the supply of news print and ink. "It's a very simple matter," he stated. “We control every media of expression including newspapers, magazines, radio and television. Even your music! We censor the songs released for publication long before they reach the publishers. Before long we will have complete control of your thinking."

Mr. Rosenthal said: "During Christ's time, the Jews were seeking a material and earthly kingdom but Christ offered the Jews a spiritual kingdom. This, they couldn’t buy, so they rejected Jesus Christ and had him crucified.

Rosenthal continues:

"There will be a forced class warfare here in the United States and many will be liquidated. You will unquestionably be among them. The Jews will not be harmed. I'm not boasting! I'm giving you the facts! And it is too late for your Christian followers to put up a defence. That time is long past. Long, Long Ago we had to become the aggressors!! That is undoubtedly one of our great purposes in life. We are aggressors!! Because you stole your pretended religious beliefs from our Talmud."

We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. We will use the black race to a great advantage”. (It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.)

Listed below are a few more quotes from the Harold Rosenthal interview. If you have ever read any of David Ickes book’s or seen any of his videos he mentions quite often the hidden hand that controls America and most western governments, well the hidden hand is a Jewish hand, as Rosenthal confirmed over 40 years ago. I mean why would they assassinate him if he was lying.

Quotes from the Zionist Jew Rosenthal interview:

"Anti-Semitism does not signify opposition to Semitism. There is no such thing. It is an expression we Jews use effectively as a smear word used to brand as a bigot, like you guys, anyone who brings criticism against Jews. We use it against hate-mongers."

Why do Jews frequently change their names he said: "Jews are the most intelligent people in the world so if it benefits them to change their name they do so? That's all there is to it. They mix in your society which is plenty corrupt so while the Jews are benefiting themselves the dumb goy doesn't realize that these Jews with non-Jew names are Jews”.

The United Nations is nothing but a trap-door to the Red World's immense concentration camp. We pretty much control the U.N."

We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up”.

When asked why the Communist destroy the middle class or educated and their entire families when they invade a country (as they did in Russia) Mr. Rosenthal replied: "It is an established rule to destroy all members of pre-existing government, their families and relatives, but never Jews. They destroy all members of the police, state police, army officers and their families but never Jews. You see, we know when a government begins to search for the Communists within its borders they are really attempting to uncover Jews in their area. We’re not fooled! The invisible rulers in the Communist countries have a world control over the propaganda and the governments in free countries. We control every media of expression including newspapers, magazines, radio and television. Even your music! We censor the songs released for publication long before they reach the publishers. Before long we will have complete control of your thinking."

"Money is more important than morality. We can accomplish anything with money. Our people are proving that in Israel where its strength against attack is its permanent state of war readiness. Israel can now win in any encounter. The kibbutz-raised intellectual elements are going to build that small country into a mid-east wonderland. It will also eventually be the base for World Government Headquarters."

"I don't care: what you do -- as I said, few have the guts to speak out. We would all have better understanding between each other -- Jews and gentiles -- if we spoke out more openly. Your people don't have guts. We establish your thinking -- we even place within you a 'guilt complex' making you afraid to criticize Jewry openly."

The Jews have established five major falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power:

1) The Jews are Israelites, and thus God's chosen people;

2) Jesus Christ was a Jew;

3) That 6 million Jews were killed in a holocaust during WW2;

4) That all races are equal, or that all are brothers; and,

5) That the Jews are just another religious group.

"We are obliged to conceal our own particular character and mode of life so that we will be allowed to continue our existence as a parasite among the nations. Our success in this line has gone so far that many believe that the Jews among them are genuine Frenchmen, or Englishmen, or Italians, or Germans who just happen to belong to a religious denomination which is different from that prevailing in these countries. Especially in circles concerned with government, where the officials have only a minimum of historical sense, we are able to impose our infamous deception with comparative ease. Therefore, there is never the slightest suspicion that we Jews form a distinct nation and are not merely the adherents of a 'confession.' Though one glance at the press which we control ought to furnish sufficient evidence to the contrary, even for those who possess only the smallest degree of intelligence?"

When questioned about the ways in which the Jews have gained power, Mr. Rosenthal said: "Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary system. We authored the quotation. 'Money is power.' As revealed in our master plan, it was essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve System fitted our plan nicely since it is owned by us, but the name implies that it is a government institution. From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. This we have done!"

"Prior to 1968, the gullible goy could take a one dollar Federal Reserve note into any bank in America and redeem it for a dollar which was by law a coin containing 412 1/2 grains of 90 per cent silver. Up until 1933, one could have redeemed the same note for a coin of 25 4/5ths grains of 90 per cent gold. All we do is give the goy more non-redeemable notes, or else copper slugs. But we never give them their gold and silver. Only more paper," he said contemptuously. "We Jews have prospered through the paper gimmick. It's our method through which we take money and give only paper in return." (The economic problem of America and the world is ultimately a Jewish problem, or as Henry Ford stated: "The Money Question, properly solved, is the end of the Jewish Question and every other question of a mundane nature."

By controlling the banking system we were able to control corporation capital. Through this, we acquired total monopoly of the movie industry, the radio networks and the newly developing television media. The printing industry, newspapers, periodicals and technical journals had already fallen into our hands. The richest plum was later to come when we took over the publication of all school materials. Through these vehicles we could mold public opinion to suit our own purposes. The people are only stupid pigs that grunt and squeal the chants we give them, whether they be truth or lies."

"Religion, too, must be taught, and through this necessity we have labored. (As the Jew Karl Marx stated: "Religion is the opiate of the people.") With our control of the text book industry and the news media, we have been able to hold ourselves up as the authorities on religion. Many of our rabbis now hold professorships in supposed Christian theological seminaries. We are amazed by the Christians' stupidity in receiving our teachings and propagating them as their own. (This is one of the main reasons for the power and the control Jews have attained over white nations -- the adopting of Jewish ways. As Henry Ford stated: "The Christian cannot read his Bible except through Jewish spectacles, and, therefore, reads it wrong." (The International Jew Vol. IV, p. 238). As a result, Christians don't have God's word on a certain matter, they have the Jew's word.) Judaism is not only the teaching of the synagogue, but also the doctrine of every 'Christian Church' in America. Through our propaganda the Church has become our most avid supporter. This has even given us a special place in society, their believing the lie that we are the 'chosen people' and they, gentiles. These deluded children of the Church defend us to the point of destroying their own culture”.

Through religion we have gained complete control of society, government and economics. No law is ever passed except its merits have previously been taught from the pulpits. An example of this is race equality which led to integration and ultimately to mongrelization. The gullible clergy in one breath instruct their parishioners that we are a special, chosen people while in another breath proclaim all races are the same. Their inconsistency is never discovered. So we Jews enjoy a special place in society while all other races are reduced to racial equality. It is for this reason that we authored the equality hoax, thereby reducing all to a lower level”.

This truth is evident even to the dullard when one views history and sees that all wars have been white fighting white in order that we maintain our control. We controlled England during the Revolutionary War, the North during the Civil War, and England and America during World War I and II. Through our influence of religion we were able to involve the ignorant white Christians in war against themselves which always impoverished both sides while we reaped a financial and political harvest. Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces -- the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families. (Anyone who has been in the forefront exposing the truth of the Jewish issue can attest to this fact stated by Mr. Rosenthal”

We are the 'acquirers' and are interested only in satisfying the 'self.' To understand our philosophy understand the term 'to get.' We never give but only take. We never labor but enjoy the fruits of others' labor. We do not create but confiscate. We are not the producers but the parasites. We can physically live within any society, but always remain spiritually apart. To work would be to produce and the highest form of that labor would be to create. Your race has always worked for the satisfaction of what it produces. We would never work for anyone's benefit, only for what we can get. We have used this Aryan attitude to achieve our greatest prosperity. You will work for the enjoyment you derive out of producing, while never being concerned about the pay. We take your productivity for a paltry fee and turn it into fortunes”.

"Until recently, the pride of workmanship exceeded the quest for high incomes. However, we have been able to enslave society to our own power which is money, by causing them to seek after it. We have converted the people to our philosophy of getting and acquiring so that they will never be satisfied. A dissatisfied people are the pawns in our game of world conquest. Thus, they are always seeking and never able to find satisfaction. The very moment they seek happiness outside themselves. They become our willing servants”.

"On the first and fundamental lie, the purpose of which is to make people believe that we are not a nation but a religion, other lies are subsequently based. Our greatest fear is that this falsehood will be discovered, for we will be stamped out the moment the general public comes into possession of the truth and acts upon it (It is one thing to put a man in possession of the truth, to get him to understand it is another, and to get him to act upon it is another still. Truth by itself has no value unless used or applied in some way.) It is becoming apparent that an awakening is occurring even here in America. We had hoped that through our devastation of Christian Germany that any subject dealing with us would be a fearful taboo. However, there seems to be a resurgence here in the one nation that we so strongly control. We are presently making plans for a rapid exodus. We know that when the light begins to dawn, there will be no stopping it. All efforts on our part will only intensify that light and draw focus upon it.

"We fear that light is coming forth in movements across this land, especially yours. It has amazed us how you have been successful in reaching the people after we closed every door of communication. This, we fear, is a sign of a coming pogrom that will take place in America soon. The American public has realized that we are in control, which is a fatal mistake on our part. This nation could never be the land of the free as long as it is the land of the Jew. (This is a concept most patriots cannot understand. Patriots have spent untold man-hours fighting the IRS, the Federal Reserve, the media, Congress or government in general. These things are merely tools which the Jew now uses against the detestable 'goyim'. The problem is not the tool or device, but the heathen in control of it.) This is the revelation that will be our undoing”.

"The American people have been easily ruled through our propaganda that the pen is mightier than the sword. We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account. If the Aryan would review history and apply those lessons of the past, then the pen will be thrown down in disgust and the sword wielded in the heat of passion. (A recurrence to history would edify our minds and show us that the European countries solved their Jewish problem only by use of force.) Thus far, we have escaped the sword, when the only reprisal is some periodical of no repute, or some pamphlet with limited circulation. Their pen is no match for ours, but our constant fear is that they may open their eyes and learn that no change was ever brought about with a pen. History has been written in blood, not with ink. No letter, editorial or book has ever rallied the people or stopped tyranny. We understand this principle and are continually propagandizing the people to write letters to the President, to Congress and to their local media. We are safe to continually exploit, intimidate and disenfranchise the white American as long as they are preoccupied with the illusion of educating the masses through printed material. Woe be unto us if they ever see the futility of it, lay down the pen and employ the sword”.

Anyway, the Jews at that time had a very wise Rabbi leader, a world leader, and his advice was respected throughout the world. He said that the Jews must pretend to become Christians and bide their time and make real sacrifices if necessary. We have always been ready to sacrifice a few thousand Jews in exchange for world leadership. (This was the plan of the Jews who instigated WW II. Some Jews were sacrificed so that the "persecution" propaganda could continue.) It is a small price and there is nothing wrong with that. I was taught that we Jews must become lawyers so we could control and strangle the courts, and even the judges, unless they were Jews. We should become doctors and teachers and leaders in all the churches -- and this goal has almost been fully accomplished. I said it before and I'll say it now -- that we will have complete, I say complete control, throughout the entire world possibly before I die. We are very successful in keeping you gentiles confused. We create confusion. (The word Babylon in Hebrew is Babel and means confusion. The Jews are masters at confusion because they are the ringleaders of the system known as "Mystery Babylon.") You're not stupid White. You know that the Jews are successful because of our unity. We die for one another if necessary. We generously finance our own, so it is understandable how we govern not only in this country. We direct American foreign affairs. We are the super government of the world. Is that enough?”

Below is a part of the interview were Walter White asks Rosenthal about the alleged Holocaust of World War 2.

Walter White. There are two or three questions among my notes here Mr. Rosenthal which have yet to be answered and one is quite important.

Rosenthal. What is that?

Walter White. The story about the six million Jews supposedly cremated or murdered by the Nazis.

Rosenthal. What about it?

Walter White. Do you know who or what Jewish organization created that big lie?

Rosenthal. No, I don't know anything about its authenticity. I don't think it's too important anyway.

Walter White. Mr. Rosenthal, you know better than that, What about the younger generation who is growing up believing this big lie? And you say it's not important!!

Rosenthal. It was an outgrowth of the war and we all know that Hitler hated the Jews so someone, somewhere, thought of exaggerating the number. We know that many, many Jews were killed by the Nazis.

Walter White. I'm sure you know that when World War II broke out there were less than a quarter of a million Jews in ALL of Germany. Many thousands had already left Germany.

Rosenthal. So what? As I said before, the Jewish people are the cleverest people in the world. So somebody thought up a big number and perhaps it grew until now the number of Jews killed is six million. We have control of the news media and that is the great difference. Otherwise your people could tell YOUR big lie.

Walter White. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry -- an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

Rosenthal. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people. We have it all under such control that no one -- no one or no-body can reach the people unless it is done through our media control. (Who has had control of the mass media in the 20th century? -- Chairman of ABC pp Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS -- James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS -- David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC -- Fred Silverman, President of PBS -- Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time -- Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report -- Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones -- Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek -- Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide -- Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times -- Sulzberger family, TV program producer -- Norman Lear -- these and more all are Jews!!) We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States. It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere -- completely.

That is why we have the control today. One of the reasons. Your people did not believe that it was possible for any people or race to accomplish what we have within a couple of hundred years. The gentile is stupid. WE are intelligent. I am going to be a very important person in and around Washington and soon. I intend to become nationally prominent. You are going to hear and read about me in the future. I'm young and have had the guts to tell you more than any other Jew would ever dare to tell you -- at least publicly. I've stuck my neck out White. Some of what I have told you is part of the inner, invisible world of Jewry”.

Anyone who does not know that the organized Jew is the instigator of World Communism, of International Zionism, and is in a conspiracy to destroy Christian civilization, is too naive and too ignorant to deal with the problems we face. The Christ-hating Jew who conspires against our Christian Heritage, enjoys nothing better than the conservative who protects the Jew and will talk about everything dangerous to our country except the Hidden Hand of the Jew conspirators, the root of all evil which threatens Christian civilization. Mr. Rosenthal had stated publicly that the Jews will completely dominate throughout the entire world -- and that they control every facet of political life in America and every aspect of the communication media”, Interviewee Walter White

Although you have seen a few quotes from the Rosenthal interview in this book, the full interview can be read at:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/The-Hidden-Tyranny1976.shtml#top

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id152.html

Rosenthal, in exposing certain aspects of the ‘inner invisible world of Jewry’, revealed the modes and tactics Jews have used in destroying Christian civilization and covertly attaining control over our lives and governments. The result has been a ‘hidden tyranny’ upon us.

The American people had better wake up in GREAT NUMBERS and see that these Khazars commonly known as Zionist/Jews have taken our government over and are destroying America from the inside out. While they use the media to keep the racism going they are taking this country down because the average American is too focused on the wrong things. Whenever these Zionist want to take over a nation they pretend to come in peace and gain the trust of the people and they chip away at the morals of the nation with sex, drugs and violence. They weaken their opponent through these means. Americans are so afraid of being called anti-Semitic they refuse to speak up and out on this matter. Our congress is a Zionist controlled club and nothing more. Every member who has dared to speak against them has been destroyed politically and some even set up or killed. Blacks and Whites still fighting over skin color differences while these Zionist plan to destroy both. Wake up people before it is everlasting too late”. Youtube comment on a Benjamin Freedman WW1 Youtube video. Very wise words from this Youtuber.

The Jewish people as a whole will become its own messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy.... and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. in this new organisation of humanity (new world order -author) the "children of Israel" will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition.... the governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews.... it will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands”. (Baruch Levy in a letter to Karl Marx (Jewish), quoted by salluste, "Henry Heine et Karl Marx; les origines secretes du bolchevisme" la revue de Paris, June 1 1928, pp 567-589).

The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach. I can safely promise you that our race will soon take its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every Gentile a slave.” - Rabbi Emmanuel Rabbinovich, speech delivered at a special conference of European rabbis in Budapest, January 12, 1952

The following was written by retired Major General George Van Horn Moseley. He was Deputy Chief of Staff under General MacArthur from 1930 to 1933. A copy of this letter can be found in the book The “Jewish Threat” by Bendersky.

What prevents America from being first today? Let me be frank and point out the enemy who would themselves be first in America today, and that is the Jewish nation, a nation within a nation. If you will investigate, as I have – crime, graft, filthy publications and unsavoury movies, the liquor and drug traffic, the red light district, white slave traffic and War – you will arrive head on against a pack of Jews in control. I am not going to take your time to discuss in this letter the age old problem of the Jew, but if you are interested, you can get all the evidence concerning his plans for world domination from the writings of Jews, themselves. You do not have to rely on the statement of any Gentile. Suffice it to say, however, that they have been driven out of every country in which they have been domiciled, and for good reason, and eventually they will be driven out of the U.S.A. The Jew may tell you that there are only some four and a half million of them in the United States. The fact is, there are over thirteen million of them in the United States today. Formerly I felt sorry for the Member of Congress who could not face this problem frankly on account of Jewish influence in his district, but now I find the influence of Jews extends to every field. The banker, who may agree with me on principle just one hundred per cent, dares not touch this problem for some of his biggest depositors are Jews; many a lawyer will not face it for some of his big clients are Jews; the press cannot touch it, for so many of the big advertisers are Jews, and it is the advertiser who makes the paper pay. If we lack the character to face this problem squarely and solve it, we will experience the tragedy which overtook France”, - Major General George Van Horn Moseley.

"International" Jews, like other globalists, serve the Rothschild’s' sick megalomaniac program of world government dictatorship. "National" Jews, like other patriots, owe their first loyalty to their country and fellow citizens, like Benjamin Freedman, Myron Fagan (1887-1972) fought the bankers' Communist agenda for the best part of his life.

It can be convincingly argued, with a wealth of supportive quotations, that the presence of Jews in large numbers in any given country has always had catastrophic consequences for that country. Organized Jewry has now spread its influence far and wide via the internet, newspapers, magazines and books. Hollywood, its most effective hasbara agent, spreads its poisonous propaganda all over the world, offering the ill-educated masses its lies and distortions and its laissez-faire Freudian sexual morality. Meanwhile the porn industry, dominated by Jews, promotes the demoralization of countless millions, creating sex addicts even out of children and driving many of its victims to despair and suicide. With the triumph of Jewry comes the subjugation and enslavement of the entire non-Jewish world. Christianity becomes the first casualty, the family unit the second. Homosexuality and radical feminism become more strident in their attitudes and more extreme in their demands, opening up a Pandora’s box of evils: the push to normalize paedophilia, for example, and the systematic corruption of children through the promotion of child porn in the classroom”, - Dr. Lasha Darkmoon, American Academic, www.darkmoon.me

We are in a critical situation. It was never Palestine on its own that organized Jewry wanted. Palestine was simply to be their base of operations for the conquest of the rest of the world. According to Israel Shamir: ‘Palestine is not the ultimate goal of the Jews; the world is. Palestine is just the place for world state headquarters…..The Jews intend to turn Jerusalem into the supreme capital of the world, and its rebuilt temple into the focal point of the Spirit on Earth. Christianity will die, the spirit will depart from the nations in our part of the world, and our present dubious democracy will be supplanted by a vast theocratic state. De-spiritualized and uprooted, homeless and lonely, yesterday’s Masters of the World will become slaves in all but name’. The Jewish universe is good for Jews. It is a curse for others. In the US, as Jewish influence has grown steadily since 1968, the lives of ordinary people have worsened. A good time for the Jews is not a good time for mankind. The blessing of the Jews is a curse for others. The regimes that are “good for Jews” are rarely good for anybody else. The runes are easy enough to read. From the domination of Germany and Russia, the Jews contrived to leapfrog to the domination of America”, - Dr. Lasha Darkmoon, American Academic



Jewish Expulsions

The Jewish problem was not an invention by National Socialism and Hitler. Hitler had a problem with the Jews and with everything you have read in this book you cannot in all honesty say he was wrong. The German attitude towards the Jewish question is based on the experience made by Europe in the course of two thousand years. People who do not know much about history or through lack of research seem to think that Hitler was the first and only person to want to remove the Jews from his country. Hitler was not the first leader of a country who wanted to remove the Jews he was the last or the last so far.

MARTIN LUTHER, (1483-1556) Table Talk of Martin Luther, translated by William Hazlet, page 43 “But the Jews are so hardened that they listen to nothing; though overcome by testimonies they yield not an inch. It is a pernicious race, oppressing all men by their usury and rapine. If they give a prince or magistrate a thousand florins, they extort twenty thousand from the subjects in payment. We must ever keep on guard against them.”

POPE CLEMENT VIII (1593-1605) - “All the world suffers from the usury of the Jews, their monopolies and deceit. They have brought many unfortunate people into a state of poverty, especially the farmers, working class people and the very poor. Then as now Jews have to be reminded intermittently anew that they were enjoying rights in any country since they left Palestine and the Arabian desert, and subsequently their ethical and moral doctrines as well as their deeds rightly deserve to be exposed to criticism in whatever country they happen to live.”

The reality is that the Jews have been removed from nearly every country (and many times more than once) in Europe over the past 2000 years. They have been removed because they have caused trouble to the host nation and its people. They takeover certain areas of the country such as finance, medicine, newspapers, trade unions and industry and they then use this power to further the betterment of the Jews and the Jews only. As you now know this has happened in the USA today.

When the Jews first began to immigrate to America the early colonialists in New York, Charleston and Savannah tried to ban their entry. Benjamin Franklin pleaded with the members of the Continental Congress to enter a specific ban against Jewish immigration into the U. S. Constitution to bar them for all time to come.

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin about the threat Jews present to America has come true. It was made in a “chit chat around the table during intermission,” at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.

I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American’s, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention”.

The Jews had a stranglehold over European commerce and trade up until the 13th century. It was so complete that few gentiles (non-Jews) engaged in trade at all. That was until 1215 when the Catholic Church, at the Fourth Lateran Council, broke the stranglehold of European Jewry trade control with a set of restrictions designed to curb this Jewish control. These decrees restricted Jews to trading in their own communities and prohibited them from engaging in many types of commercial activity.

Beginning in the latter part of the 13th century, one European country after another expelled its Jewish population as the only final solution to the problem. First to take the step was England under Edward 1 who banned them about 1290. They Jews were banned from Britain until Oliver Cromwell let them return over 300 years later and within 30 years they had control of the Bank of England.

Do you know why the Jews were driven out of England? King Edward the First in 1285 drove them out, and they never came back until the Cromwell Revolution which was financed by the Rothschild’s. For four-hundred years there wasn't a Jew. But do you know why they were driven out? Because in the Christian faith and the Moslem faith it's a sin to charge 'rent' for the use of money. In other words - what we call interest [usury] is a sin. So the Jews had a monopoly in England and they charged so much interest. So, show me one time where a Jew was persecuted in any country because of his religion. It has never happened. It's always their impact on the political, social, or economic customs and traditions of the community in which they settle”, Benjamin Freedman (Jewish), 1961.

"Jews have never, like other people, gone into a wilderness and built up a land of their own. In England in the 13th century, under Edward I, they did not take advantage of the offer by which Edward promised to give them the very opportunity Jews had been crying for, for centuries." After imprisoning the entire Jewish population, in his domain for criminal usury, and debasing the coin of the realm. Edward, before releasing them, put into effect two new sets of laws. The first made it illegal for a Jew in England to loan money at interest. The second repealed all the laws which kept Jews from the normal pursuits of the kingdom. Under these new statutes Jews could even lease land for a period of 15 years and work it. Edward advanced this as a test of the Jews sincerity when he claimed that all he wanted to work like other people. If they proved their fitness to live like other people inference was that Edward would let them buy land outright and admit them to the higher privileges of citizenship. Did the Jews take advantage of Edwards’s decree? To get around this law against usury, they invented such new methods of skinning the peasants and the nobles that the outcry against them became greater than ever. And Edward had to expel them to avert a civil war. It is not recorded that one Jew took advantage of the right to till the soil." ‘Jews Must Live’, Samuel Roth.

Further expulsions in Europe continued in France 1322, expulsion from Spain under Ferdinand and Isabella the Catholic in 1492, Portugal 1498, Prussia 1510, Romania in 1866, Bordeaux in 1761, Hungary 1360, Belgium 1370, Austria 1420, Italy 1540, Netherlands 1444 and the list goes on and on and stands at over 100 countries and provinces.

The full list is on the following Youtube video. They have been banned from over 100 countries and Provinces. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1n5Z8dxcyM.

MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 – 1789)Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible.”

This period in Europe 1300 to 1650 when the Jews had departed became known as the Renaissance and this rebirth of western civilization occur because nations of Europe had wrested the trade and commercial control from the Jews.

Why were the Jews removed from nearly every European country in the past? It was not because they were poor or downtrodden as they would have you to think. They were the wealthy, the privileged, and the exploiters of the host Christian population.

It is always the Christians who are anti-Semitic, it is always the Jews who claim victimhood but the real reason is that they had provoked any aggression done to them with their malpractices against the host nations, most of them which were in Europe.

In his book, “L’antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes,” published in 1894, noted Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of Jews,
“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be the therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the some way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.”

While only 3% of the population, the Jews control over 90% of America’s wealth and this percentage rises every year. They are the only racial group totally organized to work for political domination over the planet. Jews have used their vaunted money-power to seize control of every Political Party in every country. Today they own nearly every Corporation around the Globe.

Opposition to the Jews did not begin in Germany but dates back before the birth of Christ over 2,000 years ago. Read the words of some famous men and what they say about the Jews. They reveal why the “wandering Jews” have made enemies out of every host country that ever accepted them. All the quotes below are researched from Charles Maultsby’s website www.chuckmaultsby.net

First century B.C. Roman statesman, writer.

Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills.” (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. On another occasion Cicero wrote: “The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers.”

DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman Empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: “The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood… In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today.” (Roman History)

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors. “Usury is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews!”

BERNARDINO OF FELTRO. 15th century Italian priest. “Jewish usurers bleed the poor to death and grow fat on their substance, and I who live on alms, who feed on the bread of the poor, shall I then be mute before outraged charity? Dogs bark to protect those who feed them, and I, who am feed by the poor, shall I see them robbed of what belongs to them and keep silent?” (E. Flornoy, Le Bienbeureux Bernardin the Feltre)

AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his “On the Governance of the Jews,” he wrote: “The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to work so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious.”

HILAIRE BELLOC, in the book THE JEWS, page 9 “There is already something like a Jewish monopoly in high finance . . . There is the same element of Jewish monopoly in the silver trade, and in the control of various other metals, notably lead, nickel, quicksilver. What is most disquieting of all, this tendency to monopoly is spreading like a disease.”

H. H. BEAMISH, in New York Speech, October 30, 1937 “The Boer War occurred 37 years ago. Boer means farmer. Many criticized a great power like Britain for trying to wipe out the Boers. Upon making inquiry, I found all the gold and diamond mines of South Africa were owned by Jews; that Rothschild controlled gold; Samuels controlled silver, Baum controlled other mining, and Moses controlled base metals. Anything these people touch they inevitably pollute.”

W. HUGHES, Premier of Australia, Saturday Evening Post, June 19, 1919 “The Montefiores have taken Australia for their own, and there is not a gold field or a sheep run from Tasmania to New South Wales that does not pay them a heavy tribute. They are the real owners of the antipodean continent. What is the good of our being a wealthy nation, if the wealth is all in the hands of German Jews?”

REV. KENNETH GOFF, in STILL ‘TIS OUR ANCIENT FOE, page 99 “The Frankenstein of Communism is the product of the Jewish mind, and was turned loose upon the world by the son of a Rabbi, Karl Marx, in the hopes of destroying Christian civilization — as well as others. The testimony given before the Senate of the United States which is take from the many pages of the Overman Report, reveals beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jewish bankers financed the Russian Revolution.”

WILHELM II. German Kaiser. “A Jew cannot be a true patriot. He is something different, like a bad insect. He must be kept apart, out of a place where he can do mischief – even by pogroms, if necessary. The Jews are responsible for Bolshevism in Russia, and Germany too. I was far too indulgent with them during my reign, and I bitterly regret the favors I showed the prominent Jewish bankers.” (CHICAGO TRIBUNE, July 2, 1922)

HARRINGTON, LORD. 19th century British statesman. Opposed admission of Jewish immigrants to England because: “They are the great moneylenders and loan contractors of the world… The consequence is that the nations of the world are groaning under heavy systems of taxation and national debt. They have ever been the greatest enemies of freedom. (Speech in the House of Lords, July 12, 1858)

WALTER CRICK, British Manufacturer, in the NORTHAMPTON DAILY ECHO, March 19. 1925) “Jews can destroy by means of finance. Jews are International. Control of credits in this country is not in the hands of the English, but of Jews. It has become the biggest danger the British Empire ever had to face.”

A. N. FIELD, Arthur Nelson Field (27 February 1882 – 3 January 1963) was a New Zealand journalist, writer and political activist and in ‘The Truth about the Slump’, page 208 “The World today, however provides a spectacle of a great concentration of Jewish power. In New York there is a concentration of Jewish financial power dominating the entire world in its material affairs, and side by side with it is the greatest physical concentration of the Jews ever recorded. On the other side of the globe, there has taken place in Russia the greatest concentration of the Jewish revolutionary activity in all history . . . The enormously significant thing in the world today is that both this power of the purse (Theodor Herzl’s “terrible (Jewish) power of the purse”) and revolutionary activity are working in the direction of destroying the entire existing order of things, and not only are they working in a common direction, but there is a mass of evidence that they are working in unison.”

ADRIEN ARCAND, Canadian political leader in New York Speech, October 30, 1937There is nothing else in Communism — a Jewish conspiracy to grab the whole world in their clutches; and no intelligent man in the world can find anything else, except the Jews, who rightly call it for themselves a “paradise on earth. Jews are eager to bring Communism, because they know what it is and what it means. It is because Communism has not been fought for what it really is — a Jewish scheme invented by Jews — that it has progressed against all opposition to it. We have fought the smoke-screen presented by Jewish dialecticians and publicists, refusing to fight the inventor, profiteer and string-puller. Because Christians and Gentiles have come to fear the Jews, fear the truth, and they are paralyzed by the paradoxical slogans shouted by the Jews.”

"I know who caused the war (World War I) - the Jewish bankers! I have the evidence here. Facts!" by Henry Ford

ROBERTS, STEPHEN H. 20th century Australian historian. Though hostile on almost every point to National Socialism, his The House that Hitler Built does admit that Jews were a menace in Germany: “It is useless to deny that grave Jewish problems existed in Germany. The nation was in the unfortunate geographical position of being the first stage in the perennial push westward of the Polish Jews. Unless forced on, they tended to stop in Berlin and Hamburg, where they obtained an unduly share of good professional positions. In Berlin, for example, when the Nazi came to power, 50.2 percent of the lawyers were Jews. In medicine, 48 per cent of the doctors were Jews, and it was said that they systematically seized the principal hospital posts. The Jews owned the largest and most important Berlin newspapers, and they had made great inroads on the educational system.”

"What virtues and what vices brought upon the Jew this universal enmity? Why was he in turn equally maltreated and hated by the Alexandrians and the Romans, by the Persians and the Arabs, by the Turks and by the Christian nations? Because everywhere and up to the present day, the Jew was an unsociable being. Why was he unsociable? Because he was exclusive and his exclusiveness was at the same time political and religious, or, in other words, he kept to his political, religious cult and his law”. (B. Lazare, L'Antisemitism, p. 3)

EZRA POUND (1885-1972) Ezra Pound was, without a doubt, the pre-eminent American poet of the 20th century. The literary legend actually mentored Ernest Hemingway, TS Elliot, Robert Frost, and other great writers. Pound's best-known works include Ripostes (1912), Hugh Selwyn Mauberley (1920) and his unfinished 120-section epic, The Cantos.

Having become disillusioned with America and England, Pound moved to Mussolini's Italy and also praised Hitler's achievements. Pound was never shy about expressing his feelings towards the Big Jews who he blamed for both World Wars.

You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, and you yourselves out-jewed the Jew”

And the big Jew has rotted every nation he has wormed into.”

Your infamy is bound up with Judaea. You cannot touch a sore or a shame in your empire but you find a Mond, a Sassoon, or a Goldsmid.” – Quotes by Ezra Pound

Have you heard of Bobby Fischer? Bobby Fischer was an American chess grandmaster and World Chess Champion. He is considered by many to be the greatest chess player who ever lived. His IQ was 187 which is classified as very superior intelligence. Fischer was the Bruce Lee of Chess. Starting at age 14, he played in eight U.S. Championships, winning each by at least 1 point. At 15, Fischer became the youngest grandmaster and candidate for the World Championship. Still only 20 years old, he won the 1963-64 U.S. Championship with the only perfect score in the history of the tournament.

Fischer was very outspoken in his condemnation of the Zionist conspirators controlling America. Like Ezra Pound, Fischer also became an 'ex-pat', relocating to Japan.

"My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world." - Bobby Fischer

Bobby Fischer: "America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State (Madeleine Albright) and the Secretary of Defense (William Cohen) are dirty Jews." Jews wanted Yugoslavia broken up and destroyed because it was a large white only country.

The Jews have done the same thing to present day America as they had done to Germany between 1920-1933. They have penetrated every part of the American government, T.V networks, newspapers, banks, Hollywood etc. to the extent that they literally control this country, and they use the power of the United States to further the interests of the state of Israel, including giving 3 billion dollars every year of American taxpayer’s money into Israeli coffers. This is exactly what they did to Germany before WW2 and because Hitler wanted to remove them they forced a war upon him. They then used there powerful Jewish propaganda in Hollywood to churn out dozens of anti-German war movies and used there newspapers to turn the British and American people against Germany.

In 1877, one of Russia’s greatest novelists Fyodor Dostoyevski said the goal of Judaism was “to exterminate the rest of mankind, or make slaves of them, or exploit them.” This, of course, is the real reason for anti-Semitism. His prophecy is coming true. The West is now a proxy for Masonic Jewish central banker world domination.

“… it is not for nothing that over there the Jews are reigning everywhere over stock-exchanges; it is not for nothing that they control capital, that they are the masters of credit, and it is not for nothing – I repeat – that they are also the masters of international politics, and what is going to happen in the future is known to the Jews themselves: their reign, their complete reign is approaching!” Fyodor Dostoyevski 1877.

You see anti-Semitism is just a cover or a smokescreen to try and cover up the misconduct or malpractices of the Jews. They always claim themselves to be victims but again that is just to hide the fact that they are the instigators. All of the countries and different races in Europe were the Jews were banished cannot be in the wrong. This is where the Holocaust story comes into it were the Jews again are claiming victimhood and then this allows them to get away with the slaughter and the removal of the Palestinians from their land and the extraction of billions of dollars from European governments for Holocaust Memorials. The Jewish media never seems to mention the Jewish declaration of war against Germany in 1933 or the Jewish Morgenthau plan which called for the total destruction of Germany and her people or the Jewish led Bolshevik revolution which cost the lives of at least 40 million Russian Christians or the Jewish Neocons in George Bush’s administration calling for wars in the Middle East which has cost the lives of 4 million Muslims.

Up to recently, Jews did not have a homeland, meaning they had—and still have—to live in countries where they’re minorities. Therefore they would historically favour societies that were open, multicultural and pro-immigration so that they would not be persecuted by the host nation or be barred from attaining higher social and economic status.

You see the Jews never forget any transgression done to them and for all the times the White Europeans have got wise to the Jews and banned them from their countries it was now time for revenge by the Jews and this revenge would come in the form of mass immigration to Europe and America to try and force the disappearance of the ‘White’ race. Also the white race is the only threat to stopping the Jewish Global one world government.







Mass Migration and the Disappearance of the White Race.



They were of course the Jews’ European antagonists, the people who had expelled them from their White homelands over a hundred times in past centuries, subjecting them to constant pogroms and persecutions over the years. (and for good reason) How were the Jews to go about rectifying the wrongs of history, or to put it another way, how were they to get even? Answer: through “soft genocide”, a slow and subtle non-violent way of getting rid of their enemies, who, it was thought, would be too stupid to notice their own demise. Or better still, too impotent to do anything about it. This soft genocide basically consists in breeding the White race out of existence by promoting multiculturalism and mass immigration from the Third World into our White homelands. Inevitably, over the course of time, this would lead to the mongrelization of Whites through interbreeding with the darker races of Africa, Asia and the Islamic people of the Middle East. An added bonus would be a marked decline in the general IQ of the neo-European mongrel race, a race of dark-skinned Untermenschen such as cheerfully envisaged by the founder of the pan-European Union, Count Coudenhove-Kalergi” - Franklin Ryckaert writer Darkmoon.me

Miscegenation cannot be commanded, but it can be promoted. Depriving Whites of the possibility to be among themselves in terms of residence, study, work and recreation is one thing. Suggesting miscegenation in films, TV series and commercials is another thing. There is nowadays hardly any form of media that is not full of this race mixing propaganda, mostly in subliminal form, and it is the Jews who control the media.”Franklin Ryckaert writer Darkmoon.me

Multiculturalism is inextricably connected to mass immigration from non-White lands, and so the negative effects should be obvious to everyone: the eventual termination of Canada as a member nation of the European peoples. The foremost theorist of Canadian multiculturalism, Will Kymlicka, has been quite blunt about the ultimate intentions: “Adopting multiculturalism is a way for Canadians to say that never again will we view Canada as a ‘white’ country”. Ricardo Duchesne - Canadian

Former Jewish French President Nicholas Sarkozy told the French public, “Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country.” The goal is to meet the challenge of racial interbreeding”. Nicolas Sarkozy (Nicolas Paul Stéphane Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa, born in Hungary) – Former Jewish President of France.

Our society will change. Our cities will change radically. I hold that in 20 to 30 years there will no longer be a German majority in our country. This is also what migration researchers say. We will live in a city that thrives on having many different ethnicities. That we have plenty of people and live in a ‘supercultural’ society. This is what we will have in the future, and I want to make it very clear, especially towards those right wingers: this is a good thing“, Stefanie von Berg, German politician and member of the Hamburg Parliament.

Mass migration in white countries is purposely planned by the global elite or the Illuminati Jewish Zionists. This is no conspiracy theory as you will see. Just look at the statements above by two politicians who say the white race has no choice but to accept multiculturism.

I don’t see any mass migration to Japan, China or India or South America. There is only mass migration to countries where there is white people i.e. Europe, America and Canada. There are no Japanese\Chinese cities where Chinese\Japanese people will be the minority in their cities. Otherwise it would just be cultural suicide. But English white people are a minority in London, Birmingham and Leicester and this trend will continue until English white people will be a minority in their own country and then their traditions and customs will disappear. In fact this is happening over all America and Europe, there are cities in France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Sweden etc. were the white Europeans are a minority. Only 44.9 per cent of Londoners class themselves as ‘white British’ and nearly 3 million people living in the U.K were living in houses were no adult speaks English. Between 2001 and 2011 the number of Muslims living in England and Wales rose from 1.5 million to 2.7 million.

This multiculturism and mass migration of the white culture is no accident and it is led by the Jewish Zionists as you will read later. The Jewish Barbara Roche (Minister of State for Asylum and Immigration, under Blair) was at the heart of Labour’s conspiracy to harm its traditional voters by opening Britain’s borders to the world. Barbara Roche’s vision was of a Britain where the White British will disappear amid a flood of diversity and immigration. In a new biography of Tony Blair, Barbara Roche, is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration — going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. In the book a civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a “holistic way” she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.

China, has 1.3 billion people. It is a nation effectively all-Chinese, with a government openly dedicated to the Chinese people, history, culture, tradition, and interests. It judiciously guards its borders and defends Chinese identity and destiny but it is not called racist but if that was a white country it would be called racist.

Let’s take a look at the statistics that back this up from the National Policy Institute research. Did you know that in 1920 30% of the population on this planet was made up from the White race but today in 2017 only 10% of the population in this world is White and by 2060 the white population of the world will drop to single digit for the first time ever to 9.76%. In contrast in 1950 only 9% of the people on this earth were black Africans but today that figure is 17% and by 2060 will constitute 25% (2.7 Billion) of the population of this world. So in the past 100 years the White population as gone down from 30% to 10% and the African population has gone in the reverse from 10% to 25% in 2060 and yet the diminishing White race has to accept unlimited immigration from Africa and the Middle East. This is obviously going to make the problem even worse for the White race and I say it has been planned to happen by the people who control western civilisation and their governments. Just look at the leader of Germany, Merkel and her suicidal immigration policies of accepting millions of migrants from a totally different culture to the German people, it will never work or bring harmony. We have even been so manipulated that we can’t even mention the diminishing white race in public or we will be classed as a ‘White Supremacist’ or ‘neo nazis’. That is how they control us by labelling us ‘White Supremacists’ if we research this subject. You see the White Race is not allowed to have a country for ourselves or for our culture but the Japanese can so can the Chinese and the Africans but the Whites, no chance, or we are classed as racist.

Every non-White racial group throughout the Western World is free to create organizations based on their racial identity with absolutely no social repercussions. In the United States there is black organizations, Hispanic organizations, & Asian organizations… all socially acceptable. But try to create a White-based organization and watch the gates of Hell swing open! Any attempt at creating such a group brings about the following labels: “racist,” “bigot,” “hater,” and “Nazi.”

They have brainwashed the masses in Europe to believe that mass migration and multi-cultural cities is good for the economy. White Europeans have been led to believe that Mass Immigration of third world people into their homelands was something that could not be stopped, that it was natural population movement. Most Europeans fell for those lies, and they fell for the deception. They hide white genocide behind words such as diversity and multiculturism.

This is nothing to do with racism. This is about preserving each countries national heritage, customs, traditions and way of life, in fact it is what Hitler wanted to do but they would not let him. A country will lose their way of life because of mass migration. I am not saying that Britain or America should be white only, definitely not but there is a difference when in whole cities whites are a minority and in their own country they will soon be a minority.

If 2 million Africans migrate into Ireland the Irish will eventually lose their way of life their traditions and customs eventually and what you would have is country were the Irish would not exist. This is not right. Ireland has a worse immigration problem than Germany, Sweden, the UK or France according to research. In parts of Dublin foreigners often outnumber native Irish at a rate of well over 100 to one. The official figures say migrants account for around 15 per cent of the Irish population—much higher than in most European countries. You can drive from the centre of Dublin to its northern inner suburbs without seeing one white Irish pedestrian en route. Schools in many parts of Dublin have almost no white Irish pupils. Take the formerly sleepy seaside village of Balbriggan, just 15 miles north of Dublin city: The 2011 census says that out of a population of almost 20,000, 31 per cent are ethnically non-Irish. Again we find it is the Jews who promote the immigration cause in Ireland, chief among them being the veteran Jewish politician Alan Shatter who was the Minister for Justice and Equality in Ireland. Shatter avidly promoted mass migration and regularly hosted elaborate mass citizenship ceremonies for the “new Irish”. Another one was the Jewish Ronit Lentin who has published extensively on racism and immigration to Ireland.

The Whites in Europe, America and Canada are dying, dying slowly. This is no accident. This has been planned. The Psychopaths who run this world want to remove the white race because the white race is the only race that is a threat to their power. You see the White race are the only ones uncovering the control that the Illuminati Zionists have on this world. You only have to look at the books and the men that are researching this Illuminati control and you will find they are all White men such as David Icke, Fritz Springmeier, Jim Marrs, Henry Makow, John Coleman and Jordan Maxwell to name but a few.

There is no way Europe is going to survive the cataclysms ahead unless Europeans take drastic action, without delay, to reverse the menacing tide of mass immigration.

To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification.” Brock Chisholm, when director of the UN World Health Organization.

For all those in Britain who voted to stay in the European Union, you should read carefully the above statement. The European Union was a major stepping stone to the one world government by the Illuminati Zionists. The EU was constructed to breakdown national identification. You can’t be French, German or English you are all mixed together in one big pot and all the borders are open for anyone to live or work anywhere. This EU plan is to destroy your ancestry, family loyalty, nationality and Englishness or Frenchness etc. It is part of the plan to dumb down the open education of the young and only teach ‘revised’ and politically approved material. The aim of this plan is to destroy the White Tribes of Europe by what they call ‘ethnic dilution’. This is no conspiracy theory? Maybe that’s why the Illuminati Zionists wanted to destroy Hitler and Germany and their idea of National Socialism or a country only for Germans.

A mass influx of migrants has given the UK the fastest-rising percentage of ethnic minority and foreign-born populations. A report revealed the huge impact of in the U.K of Labour’s open-door policy to immigration between 1997 and 2010 – says foreigners and non-white Britons living here will double by 2040 and make up one third of the UK population. According to the data, around a fifth of people in the UK are non-white or non-British. But this is expected to rise to a quarter by 2025, a third by 2040 and reach up to 38 per cent by 2050. It lays bare the effect of decades of immigration and claims that white Britons will be in a minority in their own country by 2066. This will eventually lead to the disappearance of the white race if the trend continues and it is all done intentionally. Dutch white people will also be a minority in the Netherlands by 2050.

In Britain, for example, the number of nonwhite pupils in UK primary schools as of 2012 was 27.1 percent of the total in primary schools, and 23.4 percent in secondary schools. At that rate of reproduction, nonwhites will be the majority of the population under the age of 21 in the UK by 2030—only 10 years away.

According to official statistics released by the UK government’s Department of Education, white British children have been effectively ethnically cleansed from most schools in greater London, Birmingham, Manchester, and parts of South Yorkshire and East Lancashire, with no less than 1,755 institutions—or one out of nine schools across the country—now having majority “non-English speaking pupils.”

As reported by Professor David Coleman, figures from the Office of National Statistics (ONS) show that “at current immigration levels” (that was written in 2010), the proportion of the white British-born population will fall from 80 percent to 59 percent by 2051.

“On those assumptions the ‘white British’ population would decline to 45 million by 2051,” Professor Coleman wrote. “Were the assumptions to hold, the ‘white British’ population of Britain would become the minority after about 2066.”

I made a projection in 2010 that if immigration stayed at its long-term rate of around 180,000 a year as it was at the time, the White British-born population would decline from 80 percent of the total then to just 59 percent in 2051. Taking the projection to a more uncertain distance, the White British population would cease to be the majority in the U.K. by the late 2060s. However, should current high levels of immigration persist for any length of time that date would move closer to the present? Britain would then become unrecognizable to its present inhabitants” - Professor David Coleman

Overwhelmingly Muslim immigrants already account for about half of the population in the Netherlands' four biggest cities, even forming a small majority in Amsterdam. An even more striking example is Brussels, Europe's Capital. Predominantly Muslim non-Western immigrants represent 70% of the Brussels population and will reach 85% within a decade. Belgium's second-largest city, Antwerp, will have a majority-immigrant population within less than a decade, while other major Belgian cities are not that far behind. France, which is home to 62 million people, including 6 million Muslims. A Jerusalem Post article http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=170731 and other sources expect France's Muslim community to be the majority within 50 years. "If the low birth rate of indigenous French citizens and the prolific demographic expansion of the existing 6 million Muslims continue," writes the newspaper, "there is every likelihood that in 50 years France would become a predominantly Muslim nation”.

In France, economist and fund manager Charles Gave, writing for the think tank Institute des Libertes, pointed out that by 2057—that is, 40 years at the very most—France and Western Europe (which he called “Old Europe”) will have a majority nonwhite population with a Muslim majority.

And so, within 40 years at the latest, it is almost certain that the majority of the population will be Muslim in Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium and Holland,” he wrote. “Again, these are not predictions but calculations, and I do not even call for new immigrants.”

Our summer will be really over the day when demographics will change, simply because we will have become a minority in our own countries and the majority will no longer pay attention to 68-year-old jeremiads, all of whose authors will be retired or dead,” he wrote.

The Mediterranean migrant-refugee situation seems to be reaching a crisis point. In one week (June 2017) 22,000 African migrants arrived by boat in Italy, 12,000 of them in just 48 hours. The Italian ambassador to the EU, Maurizio Massari said the situation regarding asylum seekers landing in Italy was at the limit. Massari said the situation was having an impact on the country’s social and political life and, as a result, it would be difficult to allow new arrivals and that Italy is facing a serious situation and Europe cannot look the other way. It is unsustainable. About 76,000 migrants have arrived since January 2017, and some estimates say that 220,000 people could land in Italy by the end of 2017. This is not counting the migrants from Africa who landed in Italy in 2016 because the numbers where the same. More than 500,000 have now arrived in Italy over a three year period - more than the entire population of Tuscan capital Florence. Surely anyone can see that this is madness and will result in the disappearance of the White race especially in Italy. Do you think China, Japan or Russia would allow this in their country, absolutely not? It has to stop because how long can Italy and Europe sustain 250,000 people landing just in Italy every year. How can Italy feed, house and clothe these people. The Italian people will suffer the consequences through more crime. It's an Invasion and Europe's infrastructure will collapse if not stopped.

The ships cross the Mediterranean Sea from Libya and mostly contain African refugees. Again these migrant ships never came from Libya when Gaddafi was in charge of Libya. They only started arriving when NATO and America bombed Libya and removed Gaddafi.

Europe runs the risk of turning black from illegal immigration, it could turn into Africa. We need support from the European Union to stop this army trying to get across from Libya, which is their entry point. At the moment there is a dangerous level of immigration from Africa into Europe and we don’t know what will happen. What will be the reaction of the white Christian Europeans to this mass of hungry, uneducated Africans? We don’t know if Europe will remain an advanced and cohesive continent or if it will be destroyed by this barbarian invasion. We have to imagine that this could happen but before it does we need to work together”, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, former military ruler of Libya.

Again in the pictures below of a migrant boat entering Italy do you see any woman or children? It is all men.

Do you really think that 2 million Syrians would just say ‘hey know what I think I’ll go and walk to Germany’ because of the war in their country? No it was planned, they were told by the elite puppets to go there to get free houses and free money. This was not refugees and families who have actually lost their homes because most of these were young men between 20 and 40.

Look at the image below. Do these look like refugees from a war? Where are the women and children? They all look well dressed and all men. Funny isn't it how 70% of the 1,000,000 refugees entering Germany in 2015\16 were men between 20 and 40 years of age. They cannot offer anything to the German economy. But they can offer crime and rape to the German people.

Only about one in five of the people pouring into Germany over the few years is even Syrian. The rest come from South Sudan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Eritrea etc.

As you can see over the next 30 or 40 years we will see the disappearance of the European populations, whose ancestors have created the modern world. And with these populations will disappear the diverse and complementary European nations that have made an immense success of the old continent for at least five centuries.

Sexual violence in Germany has reached epidemic proportions since Chancellor Angela Merkel allowed into the country more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. The government has been facing a rising voter backlash to the open-door migration policy.

In July 2015, at least 24 women were sexually assaulted at the Breminale music festival in Bremen, Germany. Women were also assaulted at outdoor festivals in Aschheim, Balve, Gerolzhofen, Grenzach-Wyhlen Heide, Loßburg, Lütjenburg, Meschede, Poing, Reutlingen, Sinsheim, Wolfhagenand and Wolfratshausen.

In July 2015, women and children were also sexually assaulted at public swimming pools in Babenhausen, Dachau, Delbrück, Hamm, Hilchenbach, Kirchheim, Lörrach, Marklohe,Mönchengladbach, Mörfelden-Walldorf, Oberursel, Remagen, Rinteln, Schwetzingen and Stuttgart-Vaihingen.

Most of the crimes were downplayed by German authorities, apparently to avoid fuelling anti-immigration sentiments.

Muslim Immigration and Multicultural Madness have left a trail of misery and mayhem across Germany - with far worse to come because of demographics. Muslims make up only 9% of Berlin's population, yet account for 70% of young repeat criminals, revealed Berlin public prosecutor Roman Reusch http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-51448987.html. To be more precise, 46% of Berlin's juvenile serial criminals are of Arab descent, while 33% of them have Turkish ancestry.

During the first six months of 2016 in Germany, migrants committed 142,500 crimes, according to the Federal Criminal Police Office.

This is equivalent to 780 crimes committed by migrants every day, an increase of nearly 40 per cent over 2015. The data includes only those crimes in which a suspect has been caught. Migrants committed 208,344 crimes in 2015, according to a confidential police report leaked to the Bild newspaper.

This figure represents an 80 per cent increase since 2014 and is equivalent to 570 crimes committed by migrants every day, or 23 crimes each hour, in 2015 alone.

The report added: “The growing sense of lawlessness is substantiated by an October 24 YouGov poll which found that 68 per cent of Germans believe that security in the country has deteriorated during the past several years”.

Nearly 70 per cent of respondents said they fear for their lives and property in German train stations and subways, while 63 per cent feel unsafe at large public events.”

Meanwhile a female police officer has admitted that officers are under attack and that the courts are a “joke.” In a new book, Tania Kambouri, a German police officer, said: “For weeks, months and years I have noticed that Muslims, mostly young men, do not have even a minimum level of respect for the police. “When we are out patrolling the streets, we are verbally abused by young Muslims. “There is the body language, and insults like ‘s*** cop’ when passing by. “If we make a traffic stop, the aggression increases ever further, this is overwhelmingly the case with migrants. “It cannot be that offenders continue to fill the police files, hurt us physically, insult us, whatever, and there are no consequences. “Many cases are closed or offenders are released on probation or whatever”. “Yes, what is happening in the courts today is a joke.”

According to official U.K statistics 55 black people out of 1000 are arrested for crimes were as for white people it is 18 out of every 1000. But the government is trying to highlight only white crime. If we look at the Stephen Lawrence case that becomes abundantly clear. Lawrence was a Black teenager murdered by a White gang in 1993 while waiting for a bus. This crime has been given a disproportionate amount of media coverage and that is simply because the crime was committed by whites. Look at the case of 16 year old Mary-Ann Leneghan, a White girl who died after being tortured, raped and stabbed repeatedly by six black men in 2005. But how many people know about what happened to Mary-Ann Leneghan compared to how many people know about Stephen Lawrence. In fact British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced an annual “Stephen Lawrence Day” on 22nd April. Is this an attack on the British White people because St George’s Day is on 23rd April? Also look at the case of the white 15 year old Richard Everitt who was stabbed to death in London in a racially motivated attack by 15 British Bangladeshis in 1994, a year after the murder of Stephen Lawrence in 1993. Only one of these Bangladeshis has been brought to justice but the Metropolitan police in London have spent more than £50 million trying to bring all of Stephen Lawrence’s killers to justice. Did the Everitt murder get the same coverage as the Lawrence murder?

The mother of Stephen Lawrence, Doreen Lawrence, received and OBE in 2003 and she is now Baroness Lawrence and she helped to carry the flag at the 2012 London Olympics. Doreen Lawrence has often appeared in the media to criticize Britain for failing to live up to the high standards she demands of it as a British Jamaican. The £10 million Stephen Lawrence Centre was opened in 2008 and is the base for the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, set up by Doreen in 1998. This body, of which Doreen is a director, has become one of London’s largest training providers, not least because of the millions poured in by local and national government and corporate sponsors.

Al this attention, elevation, money and media coverage that has been bestowed on Doreen Lawrence and her son was simply because her son was killed by a white gang. The truth is if Stephen Lawrence had been killed by a black gang of youths we would not have even heard about it. Many black youths have been killed by other black youths just in London but do you ever hear about them, no, you just hear about the one killed by white youths.

The Lawrence killing was highlighted and pushed relentlessly into the public consciousness by Jews as an attack on the ‘white’ race. The driving force behind martyrdom of Stephen Lawrence was the Jew Dr Richard Stone. Dr Stone is Jewish and once served as the President of the Jewish Council for Racial Equality. Stone was the advisor to the judge in the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry and he wrote the book ‘The Hidden Stories of the Stephen Lawrence Inquiry: Personal Reflections’.

According to government figures, nearly one-third of Oslo’s population are of Third World extraction.

In 2010, Oslo police announced that every single rape case in the Norwegian capital had been committed by nonwhites. According to the Norwegian national broadcaster, NRK, police figures from Oslo revealed that over the past three years, they have investigated a total of 41 cases of rape in that city. All of these assaults, reports NRK, were carried out by “non-western immigrants to Norway.”

A study by Tyra Ekhaugen of the Frisch Centre for Economic Research and the University of Oslo concluded that immigration has increased the pressure on the welfare state, because many immigrants do not join the tax-paying part of the population.

Third World immigrants are, the study showed, recipients of social security benefits at a rate ten times that of native Norwegians—destroying the liberal argument used by pro-immigration politicians in Norway that immigration was necessary to maintain the social welfare state.

More than half of all social security benefits in the city of Oslo are spent on non-Western immigrants, a portion that has grown tremendously over the years.

This then, is the real story: that Norwegians are becoming a minority in their own country, and that unless the suicidal policies of liberal governments are halted and reversed, all of Europe will be extinguished forever.

Sweden is the rape capital of the Western world. The general public is unaware of the epidemic of Swedish rapes because there has been an orchestrated effort by mainstream media and the Swedish government to cover it up. In July 2016 at Bravalla, Sweden's largest music festival, there were nearly 40 assaults, including five rapes. A week earlier at Putte i Parken (Party in the Park), a free festival in Karlstad, there were 32 similar sexual attacks where the youngest victim was just twelve years old. The number of attacks is much higher as many women do not report them and there were multiple victims in most reports.

This is a comment from a Swedish man on a Youtube channel: “I'm currently in Sweden and it's truly bad, meanwhile the controlled mainstream media does everything it can to downplay the situation, and anyone who is speaking out against it is shut down. In just a few years my hometown of Malmo has climbed up to now be ranked as the second most dangerous town in all of Europe, just after multicultural Marseilles. And just look at the rape statistics in Sweden. Since the early days of multiculturalism in the 80s rape has increased by 1500% and the per capita rates are the fourth highest in the world, just below the notorious rape nation of South Africa. 95% of all aggravated rape cases are carried out by non-Europeans. In my hometown ethnic Swedes are a minority in the age groups 0-20. Some schools and areas in my hometown is 90-95% non-Swedish. If the same would happen in a non-white nation, say an African or Asian nation: what would it be called”?

New data shows conclusively that migrants are responsible for the majority of all rape cases in Sweden. The study, written by Joakim P Jonasson and published on October 23 2017, examined all known rape cases in Sweden between 2012 and 2017.

The study’s goal was to discover whether or not the influx of some 318,000 migrants from the Middle East and Africa (2014-present) impacted rape rates as conservative observers have claimed.

Men with immigrant backgrounds commit 84 percent of all rapes in Sweden. In fact, men with Afghani, Iraqi, and Somalian backgrounds commit more rapes than do native Swedes. There are only 170,000 men from the countries above in Sweden (not including any of the 290,000 refugee men), compared to 4.5 million native Swedish men.

95.6 percent of all violent rapes were committed by men of foreign descent (this includes legal immigrants and migrants).

Likewise, 90 percent of all gang rapes are committed by men of foreign descent, many of whom were Afghani. In fact, fully one quarter of all gang rapists were Afghani immigrants.

These foreigners were invited to Sweden, and are generally housed at Swedish expense — they are financing their own destruction.

Sweden is nearing the point of no return. Even the UN has suggested that Sweden will become a third world country by 2030.

Why? Their immigration and refugee policies are completely unsustainable—the refugee crisis alone is costing Sweden 20% of its government budget. Wasteful spending like that simply can’t continue.

Sweden is not the only country which spends billion every year feeding and housing migrants. A recent study conducted by Denmark’s Ministry of Finance concluded that in 2014, immigrants and their descendants cost Danish taxpayers at net loss of 28 billion Crowns per year. The report shows conclusively that immigration has been an economic disaster for Denmark. In short: 59% of the tax surplus collected from native Danes is spent on ethnic minorities, who are a massive drain on the system. Denmark also spends inordinate sums on crime committed by immigrants—8 of the 9 ethnic groups most represented in Danish prisons are non-Western immigrant groups, specifically Islamic immigrants. In fact, non-ethnic Danes are 2-3 times more likely to commit crimes than Danes.

At the end of 2015 there were between 4.4 million and 4.7 Muslims in Germany. But according to a new study by the site nationaleconomicseditorial.com the Muslim population in Germany is 7.89 million people, as of January, 2017 due to the influx of new Muslim migrants and refugees. If Germany wanted to help refugees so badly, why did they only accept 150 Ukrainian refugees during the same period, when there were 2.6 million Ukrainian refugees?

81 percent of these recent immigrants are unskilled by German standards, and that 80 percent of Germany’s Islamic population receives welfare payments from the government. Which all boils down to the facts that migrants in Germany are estimated to cost the nation some $1,241,050,000,000 over the coming decades that is $1.2 Trillion. With these statistics it is quite unbelievable how Merkel gets voted in term after term as the German leader.

Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe between 1995 and 2011 cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years a report suggests. The report analysed figures from 1995 to 2011, during most of which the Labour government was pursuing vigorously pro-immigration policies. It found that migrants from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) made a negative contribution to the public purse of £117.9 billion because they consumed more in public expenditure – including NHS costs, welfare hand-outs and education – than they contributed in taxes.

Forcing different groups together will never work, it will always be a source of conflict and tension because it is an unnatural state of the human condition. We are a tribal species as Mother Nature created us, you cannot change what is (reality) with what you would like it to be (utopia).

The spate of Islamic terrorist attacks across the West would not have been possible or at the very least less likely to occur if mass Islamic immigration had not been allowed into European nations. There will be more attacks in the future for the very same reason, yet Europeans are supposed to just accept and put up with it.

Hungary’s Prime Minister, Victor Orban has been the most consistently clear-headed European head of state throughout the crisis. He has warned that Muslims will destroy Europe’s Christian identity and that Europeans have a right to refuse to become minorities on their own continent. His determination to keep illegals out has made him a hero to his people.

Below is possibly the truest statement you will ever hear on the migration to Europe issue.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has argued that globalist-engineered wave of Islamic immigration into Europe was orchestrated by a “treasonous conspiracy.” The goal of the “internationalist fanatics” behind the plotting, he said, was to undermine the West, Christianity, culture, and the nation-state itself as part of the globalist push to create what establishment figures around the globe often describe as a “New World Order.”

Orban noted that freedom in Europe was already being crushed, and that globalist schemers in Brussels were plotting to destroy nation-states on the road toward an illegitimate “United States of Europe.” The so-called “refugee crisis,” he said, is a gigantic lie — most of the arrivals are not actual refugees, and humanitarianism is not the agenda of the globalist conspirators. Instead, the engineered crisis is a tool of sinister forces plotting to destroy Western civilization while undermining Christianity and nation states. He previously lambasted those responsible for creating and exploiting the immigration tidal wave as a “treasonous conspiracy” that is using the crisis to achieve what it failed to accomplish through political means.

Today, Orban explained, it is forbidden across much of Europe to speak the truth. “It is forbidden to say that those arriving are not refugees, but that Europe is threatened by migration,” he said. “It is forbidden to say that tens of millions are ready to set out in our direction. It is forbidden to say that immigration brings crime and terror to our countries. It is forbidden to point out that the masses arriving from other civilizations endanger our way of life, our culture, our customs and our Christian traditions.”

It is also forbidden to point out that those immigrants who have already arrived are building up a separate world for themselves, with its own laws and ideals, that is is tearing apart the thousand-year-old structure of Europe, Orban continued. “It is forbidden to point out that this is not an accidental and unintentional chain of consequences, but a pre-planned and orchestrated operation; a mass of people directed towards us,” said Orban, whose popularity across Hungary and the EU has soared amid the crisis. “It is forbidden to say that in Brussels they are concocting schemes to transport foreigners here as quickly as possible and to settle them here among us.” It is also forbidden to speak about the real agenda behind what is happening, which Orban, displaying courage that is almost entirely absent today among Europe's ruling classes, has been boldly exposing”.

It is forbidden to point out that the purpose of settling people here is to reshape the religious and cultural landscape of Europe, and to re-engineer its ethnic foundations — thereby eliminating the last barrier to internationalism: the nation-states,” he said, pointing out the fact that globalists are working to crush nationhood and national sovereignty on the road to what they often call their New World Order. “It is forbidden to say that Brussels is now stealthily devouring more and more slices of our national sovereignty, and that in Brussels many are now making a plan for a United States of Europe — for which no one has ever given authorization.”

Hungarian leader Viktor Orban again issued a stark warning in 2018 to the peoples of Europe on his country’s national day, telling them that “Europe is now under invasion”, and that “the empire of George Soros” is seeking to “break Hungary” for standing in its way.

They want us to hand it over to foreigners coming from other continents, who do not speak our language, and who do not respect our culture, our laws or our way of life: people who want to replace what is ours with what is theirs.

What they want is that henceforward it will increasingly not be we and our descendants who live here, but others. There is no exaggeration in what I have just said. Day by day we see the great European countries and nations losing their countries: little by little, from district to district and from city to city.

The situation is that those who do not halt immigration at their borders are lost: slowly but surely they are consumed.

External forces and international powers want to force all this upon us, with the help of their allies here in our country. And they see our upcoming election as a good opportunity for this.”

National and globalist forces have never squared up to each other so openly,” he said.

We, the millions with national feelings, are on one side; the elite ‘citizens of the world’ are on the other side.

We who believe in nation-states, the defense of borders, the family and the value of work are on one side, and opposing us are those who want open society, a world without borders or nations, new forms of family, devalued work and cheap workers – all ruled over by an army of shadowy and unaccountable bureaucrats.

On one side, national and democratic forces; and on the other side, supranational and anti-democratic forces.”

Orban added: “Europe is now under invasion … The western half of Europe looks at all this with its hands raised in surrender. Those who raise their hands have laid down their weapons, and will never again decide their own fate. The history of the defeated will later be written by others. The young of Western Europe will see this when they become minorities in their own countries, and they have lost the only place in the world that could be called home.”

Finally, he warned that “Forces are appearing, the like of which the world has not seen for a long time. In Africa, there will be ten times as many young people as in Europe.

If Europe does nothing they will kick down the door on us. Brussels is not defending Europe and it is not halting immigration, but wants to support it and organize it. It wants to dilute the population of Europe and to replace it, to cast aside our culture, our way of life and everything which separates and distinguishes us Europeans from the other peoples of the world. Well said Victor Orban, the only European leader telling the truth.



The Jewish Promotion of Immigration into White Countries

The white race is dying out and people don’t want to know the truth because they have been brainwashed into believing the guilty ones are the innocent ones and they can only do this because the Jews own the media. The truth is if there were no Jews in the world then America would still be 90% white and every white country would not be faced with the migration problems that they are now facing. If you don’t believe me then let us take a look at the evidence. Strap on your seatbelts we are going to be in for a bumpy ride, well and angry ride if you are white.

The ultimate goal is the forcible-coordination of all countries of the world: that shall be achieved by mixing the races with the goal to create a light brown race in Europe. For that reason 1.5 million immigrants from the third world shall migrate to Europe every year. The result would be a population with an average IQ of 90 that is so dumb to grasp anything but intelligent enough to work. The European countries would never again be competitors in the struggle for global domination and a multiple millenia old culture would be destroyed. Irrational people who will fight against this “mingling of races”, and put up any resistance against the global world order, should be killed.”Thomas P. M. Barnett, JEWISH, director of the Israeli military consultancy “Wikistrat” in his book “The Pentagon’s New Map”, 2004

Multiculturalism has been a completely Jewish creation from start to finish. For over 100 years now, Jews in America have been promoting multiculturalism as a strategy for weakening the dominant culture and thereby enhancing Jewish power”, - Wall Street Journal columnist Dorothy Rabinowitz

“Jew George Soros finances liberal immigration policy throughout the Western world and also funds Jew Noel Ignatiev and his “Race Traitor” website dedicated to the abolition of the white race”, - Kevin MacDonald - http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm

The European Union are implementing migration plans designed by Jewish billionaire George Soros to bring in a million migrants per year to Europe with help from his army of Ngos”, Victor Orban – Prime Minster of Hungry 2018.

There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That’s a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states." - Wesley Clark (Jewish), retired General who commanded Operation Allied Force in the Kosovo War (the Jewish war against Yugoslavia)

The strengthening of multicultural or diverse Australia is also our most effective insurance policy against anti-Semitism. The day Australia has a Chinese Australian Governor General I would be more confident of my freedom to live as a Jewish Australian." Miriam Faine, editor of Australian Jewish Democrat

You white people are on the endangered list and unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more white people around”, - Tim Wise - Jewish writer

One of the more common meme that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for the white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? This is exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people and that’s a good thing”. – Emily Goldstein, Jewish professor

Up until the 1960s, the great nations of Canada, Australia, and the United States were protected by “White Immigration” policies. The principal motivation behind these exclusionary policies was the collective desire of these nations to remain British and/or European in ethnicity and institutions.

Then the American President Lyndon B Johnson signed the Immigration Act of 1965, which ended the exclusion of non-White immigrants, and two years later Canada adopted the Immigration Regulations of 1967, which also impose a non-racial set of admission criteria for immigrants, and six years later the “White Australia Policy” came to an end. The result was a tremendous surge in immigration from non-White countries into these three countries in the decades that followed.

Before this Act was passed immigration into the United States was almost exclusively white, yet after its’ passing immigration has become almost exclusively non-white. This Act was purely and simply Communist legislation designed to destroy a Republic.

These new immigrants deeply changed the face of American immigration and American society. Where America was 85% white before 1965 now they are down to 60%. Earlier this month the Pew Research Centre released an updated prediction for the racial/ethnic composition of the U.S. in 2050. They expect that, by 2050, Whites will be a minority in America, adding up to only 47% of the population. By that time, they expect Hispanics to account for 29% of the population, and Blacks and Asians to account for 13% and 9% respectively.

What is not known is that the Jewish leaders were behind the promoting and lobbying for this immigration act to come into existence in nearly every white country. The immigration acts would not have happened if it was not for the Jews.

Another name for this immigration act is the Hart-Cellar act named after the two men who helped to bring it into existence. Emanuel Celler (May 6, 1888 – January 15, 1981) was a Jewish-American politician from New York who served in the United States House of Representatives for almost 50 years. Congressman Emanuel Celler fought for unrestricted immigration for over 40 years in the House of Representatives, introduced similar legislation resulting in the “Cellar-Hart Immigration Bill,” the precursor to the fatal bill of 1965.

Here are the names of the other Jewish men behind The Open Immigration Law of 1965:

Senator Jacob Javits (NY), Congressman Emanuel Celler (NY), Leo Pfeffer (Former President of American Jewish Congress (AJC), Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations), Senator Jacob Javits played a prominent role in the Senate hearings on the 1965 bill. The Jewish Javits authored an article entitled ‘Let’s open the gates’ that proposed immigration levels of 500,000 per year for 20 years with no restrictions on national origin. The Jewish Leo Pfeffer wrote many documents and books that promoted open immigration.

Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the ACLU, and the B’nai B’rith, (there is no end to their organizations), filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early sixties leading up to the passing of the 1965 law.

In his essay, "Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review," University of California Professor Kevin MacDonald shows in exhaustive detail how Jewish organizations supported multiculturalism almost from the moment when eastern European Jews arrived in significant numbers on American shores. According to MacDonald, the "historical record supports the proposition that making the US into a multicultural society has been a major goal of organized Jewry beginning in the 19th century". The main way in which Jews promoted multiculturalism is by changing this America’s immigration laws. "Jews," according to MacDonald, have been 'the single most persistent pressure group favouring a liberal immigration policy' in the US in the entire immigration debate beginning in 1881.

"Ethnic and religious pluralism serves external Jewish interest because Jews become just one of many ethnic groups. This results in the diffusion of political and cultural influence among the various ethnic and religious groups, and it becomes difficult or impossible to develop unified, cohesive groups of gentiles united in their opposition to Judaism. Historically, major anti-Semitic movements have tended to erupt in societies that have been, apart from the Jews, religiously and/or ethnically homogeneous." - Professor McDonald.

Professor McDonald is saying that Jews want to dilute the ‘White’ culture so the ‘White’ culture cannot remove the Jews as they have done many times in the past in Europe because of the malpractices of the Jews against the host countries in the past. If the ‘White’ race is a minority in America or Britain then the White race cannot remove the Jews.

Jews had been lobbying for open immigration since 1914, but the Immigration and Nationality Act. Amendments of 1965 (House Bill H.R. 2580) opened the flood gates by removing the favored nation status for. Western European nations regarding immigration. Since 1965 open immigration has been accomplished with a vengeance. With an influx of Hispanics, Black African, Eastern Europeans and Asians, the Jews were better able to ‘blend in’ and go largely unnoticed in what was previously a predominately White-Christian America. It’s much easier to divide and influence public opinion and eviscerate Anglo-Saxon Christian American cultural traditions if there are a convoluted mix of races and cultures introduced to the land. Not to mention the influx of cheap labor that would be beneficial to all business concerns, especially Jewish owned businesses. The Zionist Jewish Americans who brought us the immigration law of 1965 were New York Senator Jacob Javits (D-NY), New York Congressman Emanuel Celler (D-NY), former president of the American Jewish Congress Leo Pfeffer, and Council of Foreign Relations member Norman Podhoretz. Earlier immigration reformists were Jews such as Senator Herbert H. Lehman, who installed Harry Rosenfield as the Executive Director of the President’s Commission on Immigration and Naturalization, and Philip Perlman as the Chairman in 1952. Jewish organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, The Jewish Federation, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the B’nai B’rith filed briefs in support of open immigration before the Senate Subcommittee in the early 1960s leading up to the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act Amendment of 1965. The Immigration act of 1965 radically changed the ethnic make-up of immigration into America. Before the Act was passed, the majority of immigrants coming to America were Western European whites from favored nations. After the passage of the Act, 80% of immigrants were from non-white, non-Christian countries world-wide. The Zionist creed calls for the non-assimilation of Jews into the dominate culture of the countries they choose to live in. So by blurring the dominate culture by introducing a myriad of different cultures into the mix, Zionists don’t have to assimilate into anything. Notice by watching TV that there are presently and seemingly as many African, Hispanic and Asian faces represented on sitcoms and advertisements as there are Anglo faces, as if the racial numbers in America are all equal. They are not equal”, - Charles Maultsby, American Researcher, Author of ‘Who Should Go Down in History’, www.chuckmaultsby.net



Despite the widespread public belief that the Civil Rights Movement was organized by black Americans, the reality is that it was almost entirely masterminded by Jews as part of their Communist agenda to undermine the stability of American society by using blacks as a wedge to divide and conquer the white majority establishment.

Behind every single black rights organization the Jews were there from the very beginning pulling the strings, from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) to the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR).

Jewish Arnold Aronson (1911-1998) was founder and leader of the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights (LCCR). The LCCR, a powerful coalition of political and religious groups, organized major, countrywide lobbying efforts to aid passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The main author of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was Jewish assistant attorney general Norbert A. Schlei (1929-2003). (Schlei also wrote the Voting Rights Act of 1965).

For the first 35 years of the NAACP’s formal existence it was run by two millionaire Jewish brothers. Joel Spingarn was president of the NAACP from 1920 until his death in 1939. Thereupon his brother Arthur Spingarn ran it until 1966. Due to old age, he turned the presidency over to Kivie Kaplan, a millionaire Jew shoe manufacturer from Boston.

The real mastermind behind the NAACP’s massive legal offensive which is almost solely responsible for the destruction of all the South’s laws and traditions keeping the races separate, including all the major school mixing decisions, were suits brought by Jack Greenberg, Jewish head of the NAACP Legal and Defense Fund.

Jews have also been instrumental in organizing African Americans as a political force that served Jewish interests in diluting the political and cultural hegemony of non-Jewish European Americans. Jews played a very prominent role in organizing blacks beginning with the founding of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) in 1909. There were no African American lawyers in the NAACP legal department. Indeed, a theme of revisionist historians reviewed by Friedman is that Jews organized African Americans for their own interests rather than in the best interests of African Americans. Jewish organizations view Anglo-Saxon (read Caucasian) nationalism as their greatest potential threat and they have tended to support pro-black integration (i.e., assimilationist, individualist) policies for blacks in America, presumably because such policies dilute Caucasian power and lessen the possibility of a cohesive, nationalist anti-Semitic Caucasian majority.”. - Kevin MacDonald, was Professor of Psychology, California State University http://www.kevinmacdonald.net

Jews funded many civil rights organizations, including the NAACP, the Urban League, the Congress of Racial Equality, and the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee. Most of the civil rights attorneys in the South during the 1960s were Jews, as were well over half of the whites who went to Mississippi in 1964 to challenge Jim Crow Laws. Jews such as Marvin Rich, a chief fundraiser and key speech writer for the Congress of Racial Equality, and Stanley Levison, a leader of the Communist Party USA who wrote Martin Luther King's speeches for him.

The Jewish community has continued to press for government legislation to undermine traditional American culture and wholesome family values through their support of affirmative action giving preferential treatment to not only blacks but also gays and lesbians. Jewish rabbi David Saperstein, director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, is currently the only non-African-American member of the NAACP board.

Aaron Goldman addressing the National Council of Jewish Women said:

We Jews have played a significant part in securing laws for Negroes that guarantee equality. We have raised the expectations of American Negroes and must not allow them to become frustrated, angry, and desperate if their dreams fail to materialize. The Negro must enter the mainstream of American life.”

Sen. Jacob Javits addressing the National Commission of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League in 1967 said: “The Negroes’ struggle for equal rights is of vital importance to American Jews, and is the most important struggle in the United States. Jewish support of the Negroes’ aspirations for equality should be regarded as a badge of honour.”

The Jews raised the culture of the black people in America for one reason only, it was not because they like the blacks it was because by raising the blacks up to the same level as the white race, it diluted white power and the white culture in America.

The most cleverly contrived scheme in the history of race relations is being employed by the Jews to break down the resistance of the White race. It is an elaborate plan to make White people ashamed of the color of our skin. It is deliberately designed to give us an inferiority complex whereby we will feel compelled to bring about our own racial destruction to rectify the superior position we naturally hold over the Black race. The Jewish plan is spelled out very clearly in the Jew Cohen’s racist words below.

Israel Cohen, a leading Communist in England, in his "A Radical Program for the 20th Century," wrote in 1912 the following:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

On November 27, 1961, Israel Cohen's obituary would be published in London newspapers announcing the death of "Israel Cohen, veteran Zionist, Journalist and author, died here today at the age of 82. A former secretary of the World Zionist Organization, he played an important part in the development of the Zionist movement since the beginning of this century." Even today, despite the proven existence of Israel Cohen and his authorship of over 25 known published works on Jewish Zionism, Jews still refute the existence of his article A Radical Program for the 20th Century and have gone to great lengths to dismiss it as a fabrication and a hoax. Wikipedia (Jewish owned) will tell you that the book "A Racial Program for the 20th Century" (1912) is another anti-Semitic hoax. It says the book and author Israel Cohen didn't exist, which is a lie.

George Lincoln Rockwell was a United States Navy commander during WW2 who believed we fought the wrong enemy during WW2. Rockwell believed Hitler was standing up for the ‘White race’ against Jewish hegemony.

In his speeches Rockwell railed against Jews for being behind communism and scheming to mongrelize the American racial stock by promoting racial integration and interbreeding with blacks. Jews are behind the civil rights movement, Rockwell declared, because they are communists and want to promote miscegenation and the disintegration of the white race.

I became a Nazi because I found out what a Nazi is. A Nazi is a man who believes in the white race above all things. That doesn’t mean we have to persecute anybody, but it does mean that we have to keep our country white. If Israel is a Jewish country and has a right to be Jewish, if Ghana is a black country and has a right to be black, why don’t we have the right to keep a white country white and Christian? How long do you people think you’d last if you went to Israel and campaigned in the Jewish schools against singing Jewish songs? And yet they are over here campaigning against us singing Christmas carols in ours. They won’t tolerate it, but we must. They are destroying our culture, our civilization, and they have millions of good Americans like many of you helping them to do it because you really believe you are helping to build a better world. Every time I speak, I get letters saying ‘I agreed with what you said but I was afraid to say it.’ This has to stop. No man in America should be afraid to say what is in his heart. I am a Nazi because I am no longer going to be a slave to fear. I’m no longer going to be afraid to say what I believe to be the truth”, George Lincoln Rockwell

The Jews were also behind the passing of immigration laws in Britain which was also in 1965. The Jewish Home Secretary, Frank Soskice, passed into law the, “Race Relations Act,” which incidentally was drafted by, “The Board of Deputies of British Jews.” This led to the, “Commission for Racial Equality,” which led to the so-called, “hate-laws,” which were designed to prevent native white Britons from speaking out against the constant flood of immigration transforming the white nation their ancestors created into a nation devoid of national or racial identity.

You may ask why Jews would want to destroy the “white” race, when they are “white.” But that is the naïve and uninformed thinking that Jews love to see in the white race. Jews don’t consider themselves “white.” They consider themselves “Jews.” They consider the “white” race to be Gentiles.

Political analyst Patrick Buchanan once pointed out, the main obstacle standing in the way of the (eventual) goal of a (Jewish-run) global government is, collectively, all White gentile nations. Post World War II, this has been the impetus for why International Jewry has been actively working to reduce Whites to a minority in the Western World — mostly through massive third world immigration into Western nations.

The Jews and the Jewish Lobby groups in Australia were also behind the changing of Australian immigration laws to allow mass non-white immigration into Australia.

Jewish activism was pivotal in ending the White Australia policy and initiating the mass non-White immigration that is rapidly transforming that nation. In addition, I showed how Jewish activism was instrumental in establishing multiculturalism as the ideological and legislative basis for social policy in Australia. Recently I explored the Jewish role in pushing for the enactment and extension of laws banning speech deemed contrary to their interests. Jewish intellectual movements and political activism were pivotal in driving this revolution. The national editor of the Australian Jewish News, Dan Goldberg proudly acknowledges this, noting that: “In addition to their activism on Aboriginal issues, Jews were instrumental in leading the crusade against the White Australia policy, a series of laws from 1901 to 1973 that restricted non-White immigration to Australia.” Given the profound impact of Jewish ethno-politics on the Australian nation, nobody will be surprised to learn that Jewish influence also extends to the determination of Australia’s foreign policy. Former Australian Foreign Minister Bob Carr recently confirmed that this is indeed the case, observing that Australia’s foreign policy (particularly with regard to the Middle East) was being virtually dictated by organized Jewry”, - https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/13/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5

We have the same outcome also in Canada. Current immigration policies will turn Vancouver into a 70 percent non-white state within two generations, and all of Canada into an 80 percent non-white country within the next 100 years, one of that country’s foremost diplomats has warned. Writing in the Vancouver Sun, former ambassador to Asia and the Middle East Martin Collacott said that current Canadian immigration policy was “replacing its population” and was a “case of wilful ignorance, greed, [and] excess political correctness.” Quoting University of London professor Eric Kaufmann, Collacott said that “almost seven out of 10 Vancouver residents will be ‘visible minorities’ [politically correct Canadian code for non-white] within two generations and 80 per cent of the Canadian population (compared to 20 per cent today) will be non-white in less than century.”

While a moderate degree of diversity can make society more vibrant it is quite a different matter when it develops to a level where it overwhelms and largely replaces the existing population, particularly when there is no good reason for allowing this to happen.

The one thing communists fear more than anything else is a rebirth of race consciousness among the great white majority of the Christian world. The communists remember that the very instant the German people became race-conscious, they turned with deadly fury against Jewish-communism. They know the same thing could happen in this country (USA).
Therefore, all communist—and Jewish—propaganda is directed in an effort to destroy
every vestige of race consciousness among the white people. That is what red
propagandists seek to achieve with their propaganda movies and their "tolerance
campaigns”,
Frank L. Britton, Author – Behind Communism

The above comment from Mr Britton was written more than 60 years ago in his book which describes how Jews were behind Communism and Marxism in the early 20th Century and they still are today, but today it is called ‘The New World Order’ or ‘Globalism’ to try and deceive the population.

White Europeans have been led to believe that Mass Immigration of third world people into their homelands was something that could not be stopped, that it was natural population movement, that it was evolution. All of these lies were concocted by Jewish academics and pushed by their useful idiot Gentile lackeys who couldn’t see that they were being played and used to advance specifically Jewish interests.

Below a YouTube video titled ‘How the Jews opened American’s borders’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyV4xaQgmO8

There are quotes from influential Jews who boast about what they have done to the white race.

"Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive." Barbara Lerner Spectre (Jewish), IBA-News, 2010.

Barbara Lerner Spectre is an academic and philosophy lecturer and the founding director of Paideia, the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden.

Who is she to say that Europe will not survive unless we have hordes of migrants sweeping in from Africa and the Middle East? We have survived for a couple of thousand years without the help of the Jews. The Jews fear the white race especially in Europe because we are the only ones who won’t put up with their financial malpractices which is why European countries removed the Jews many times over the past 700 years.

Nicolas Sarkozy, the former Jewish President of France – spoke as Chairman of the European Council on December 17th, 2008 in Palaiseau before an elected circle of EU leaders about the great goal of exterminating the White race in Europe through violence if necessary, if their goal cannot be accomplished through Miscegenation alone. He stated:

What is the goal? The goal is Miscegenation (race-mixing)! And if people are not willing to do this on their own free will, then we shall force them through governmental measures. The Challenge of Miscegenation of the various nations is the Challenge of the 21st Century. It is not a choice, it is a duty. It is mandatory”.

Sarkozy’s mother is a descendant of a Sephardic Jew from Thessaloniki (Greece) and her grandfather, Mordechai Mallah, followed Judaism and was a wealthy Jeweller from Thessaloniki.

If you’re trying to say we have been plotting to replace the white population in America with immigrants, your absolutely right. And it doesn’t matter if you know or not. We have been at this for some time now. Nothing can stop us now. Nothing.”- Mark Potok, Jewish attorney, SPLC, 2011

Some have said that diversity is about getting rid of white people. Well, they are right. And that’s a GOOD thing”– Emily Goldstein, Jewish Journalist, 2015

Read this racist speech against the white people by Rabbi Emmanuel Rabinovich before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European [Jewish] Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, January 12, 1952: “We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, FORBID the Whites to mate with Whites. The White Women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the White Men with black women. Thus the White Race will disappear, for the mixing of the dark with the White means the end of the White Man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our RACE will rule undisputed over the world. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

It was only after World War II that immigration law was drastically changed to eliminate such discrimination. In one of the first pieces of evidence of its political coming-of-age, the Jewish community has a leadership role in effecting those changes.” “The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country, we [Jews] have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to ethnic bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible”, Earl Raab, Writer, previously Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council and an associate of the ADL (Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith).

It is the Jews who are supremacists, who see themselves as the chosen people on this planet. They are the ones in control so to speak and it is only the White race who have understood this and that is why over the past several hundred years the European whites have removed the Jews from nearly every country in Europe because of the control they try force on the host country. Look at the statement above from Earl Raab he is content that the Whites (or Nazi-Aryan as he calls us) will soon be a minority in their own country. Because the Jews will then be able to plunder America (they own the banks, all the media, all the big corporation’s and the government) and the Whites soon will not be able to remove them because they will be a minority and that is what the Jewish Zionists want. They want us to be a minority in our own countries, especially America and Europe and unfortunately they will soon succeed. You see someone like Hitler has to be touted as a madmen by the Jewish owned Hollywood and Media because he did remove the Jews and he wanted a white only Germany which the Jews would never allow. You cannot have a German only country or a White only country but you can have a black only country or a Jewish only country (Israel) or a Chinese only country or a Latino only country but White, no chance or you are a Supremacist. It is very strange isn’t it that it is the Jews who are the ones promoting immigration into America, Britain, Ireland and Europe. It is not Muslims promoting this immigration into White countries, it is not the Chinese either or the Indians, it is the Jews who are in leading and influential positions in White governments and they also promote it in the media which they control.

You see Western culture and Christianity were the reasons why the people had come to reject Communism. So Marxist communists came up with the idea that Western civilisation had to be conquered from within. That is where we find the promotion of multiculturism, Pornography, Feminism, Homosexuality and now we also have transgenderism and the breakdown of family values in the Western world. People are brainwashed by the mainly Jewish media with these unhealthy values to make us believe that these values are now accepted as normal when they are anything but. If you look at homosexuality and the new transgender movement, it is astonishing how social morals and laws that have been around for 10,000 years of human civilization are being overturned in a matter of 20 years. Gay marriages are now legal and the fundamental concepts of gender are being challenged (for example, California is now considering officially recognizing more than two genders; and kids as young as 5 are brainwashed to think they are of different gender. There are even laws in Canada that would jail parents if they don’t, for example, let their kid “choose” his/her own gender.) This is only happening in white western countries.

The many “ISMs” that plague American society today, which are purposefully used to contrive wedge issues that are driven deeply into the heart of the body politic, have been manufactured by Jewish intellectuals, academics, writers, philosophers, thought leaders, social scientists and political reformers. For example, the most societally destructive of these ISMs is Cultural Marxism, a highly divisive and devastating social theory and critical philosophy painstakingly developed by the Frankfurt School which was associated with the Institute for Social Research at Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany. This extremely deceptive and perfidious movement was populated exclusively by Jewish intellectuals whose primary purpose was to construct a blueprint for the complete takeover of Western civilization, which they have practically done. Other repugnant philosophies, movements and ISMs originated by similar groups of Jewish intellectuals and thinkers include Multiculturalism, Feminism, Transgenderism, and Homosexuality as well as the prevailing worldwide regime of Political Correctness that’s currently destroying societies everywhere. The same groups are also the most aggressive in strategically hurling slurs and slanders of racism, sexism, homophobicism, ageism and, of course, their favorite calculated aspersion—anti-Semitism. Then there are the highly divisive political forces associated with Communism, Fascism, Bolshevism, Socialism, and Predatory Capitalism which, when they’re let loose into American society, will bring down the Republic quicker than you can say 9/11” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

The Jews are easily the biggest hypocrites in the entire world. They openly organize, raise money and advocate for their own unique political, cultural and economic interests, often at the expense of everyone else. And yet they condemn anyone and everyone – especially White Christian peoples – for attempting to do the same exact thing. The Jewish state of “Israel” – an illegitimate, fraudulent terrorist state occupying Palestine – is the home of the Jewish people. Non-Jews in Israel are discriminated against, persecuted and even deported on a regular basis. And yet the Jews are the biggest proponents of “diversity” and “multiculturalism” and massive non-White immigration into traditionally White Western European countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia and, of course, Europe. According to the Jews, there can be no White nations – that’s “racist” after all. White people that seek to protect their homelands, culture, racial identity and traditions are considered “backwards” and “racist” while the Jews openly organize and champion their own unique Jewish interests and have their own Jewish state. This is unacceptable. Anyone even slightly criticizing the globalist, anti-White “multicultural” agenda which is seeking to displace and eliminate White people, White countries, White identity and White culture is somehow an “evil Nazi bigot” who “hates other people” and “wants to kill Six Million Jews.” We are forced to be “tolerant” and “respectful” of everything and everyone – homosexuals, transgendered individuals, sexual deviants and perverts, criminal illegal aliens, subversives and everything in between – except for White people who care about and want to preserve their homelands, heritage, culture and race. The hypocrisy from the Jews is simply astounding and intolerable” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)

Three of the most vital aspects of Western culture to be undermined, criticised and destroyed were Christianity, the family and Nationalism. Nationalism is targeted by the enforced implementation of multiculturalism, and via state created race laws to stifle and shut down Nationalist opposition. Multiculturalism is also used to dilute the indigenous ethnic make-up of Europe, and to remove every sense of identity to one’s Nation. That is why the Jewish Communists in America and Britain hated Hitler and Germany so much because they were national socialists.

Henry Makow – American\Jewish researcher, author - “The bankers are responsible for social engineering programs such as the (homo) sexual revolution, feminism and multiculturalism, which undermine family and social cohesion. This fundamental antagonism also supports a vast criminal underworld actually run by the elites. The bankers are responsible for the assassinations of presidents like Lincoln and JFK, and for the attack on the World Trade Center. They own or control the mass media, which legitimizes G.W. Bush, the war in Iraq and the impending attack on Iran. War provides an excuse to introduce the draft and a repressive police state”.

Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years. Arabs in Europe are a fact of life. It’s time we started to accept that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. … It’s true, Europe won’t be what it once was, but that’s a good thing. … [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive, the better off Europe will be. Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different”, Yigal Ben-Nun, Israeli Writer.

What a stupid man, how can it possibly be better for the White people or the Europeans, it can only lead to their extinction which is what the Jews want.

Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there,” “We will never forgive Europe’s Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christians” “And now, Europe is losing its identity in favour of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won’t be able to atone for”, Rabbi Baruch Efrati, a yeshiva head and community rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat.

Mr Efrati is obviously ignorant of the fact that it was the Jews and Jewish bankers Jacob Schiff and Paul Warburg who were responsible for the slaughter of at least 40 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1950. It was Jews such as Theodore Kaufman and Louis Nizer who advocated the destruction of Germany and all its people from the face of the earth. It was the Jews who removed 750,000 Palestinians from their homeland, thousands of them slaughtered along the way and still are today.

Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.” Susan Sontag, Jewish American writer.

Oh America which was founded by European Whites, gives her a country to live in and she calls us a cancer, what a pathetic human being.

When asked in a TV interview what she thought of white people, the controversial Jewish columnist Yasmin Alibhai-Brown responded: “I don’t like them. I want them to be a lost species in a hundred years”.

The Census Bureau has just reported that about half of the American population will soon be non-white or non-European. And they will all be American citizens. We have tipped beyond the point where a Nazi-Aryan party will be able to prevail in this country. We [Jews] have been nourishing the American climate of opposition to ethnic bigotry for about half a century. That climate has not yet been perfected, but the heterogeneous nature of our population tends to make it irreversible”, Earl Raab, Writer, previously Executive Director of the Jewish Community Relations Council.

What he means by the above comment is white people are not allowed to have a white only country. That is why the Jews destroyed Hitler and Germany during WW2 because Hitler wanted a country got for German white people without Jewish control but the Jews used their control of America, Britain and Russia to destroy Germany.

Noel Ignatiev, (Harvard professor) is a communist Jew in the United States and a professor at Massachusetts College of Art, and he openly calls for the "destruction of the white race", "The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin”.

Ignatiev goes on to say “If you are a white male, you don’t deserve to live. You are a cancer, you’re a disease, white males have never contributed anything positive to the world! They only murder, exploit and oppress non-whites! At least a white woman can have sex with a black man and make a brown baby but what can a white male do? He’s good for nothing. Slavery, genocides against aboriginal peoples and massive land confiscation, the inquisition, the holocaust, white males are all to blame! You maintain your white male privilege only by oppressing, discriminating against and enslaving others”.

First the Holocaust didn’t even happen, just another Jewish lie and second it was the Jews who were masters of trade and commerce in the 16th and 17th century so they were behind the slave trade.

Ignatiev also slammed Christianity, Jesus Christ and the celebration of Christmas.

Christmas and white culture disgust me,” he said. “I hate this time of year so much. I hate going outside and seeing Christmas trees or Christmas lights. They should be banned! A Christmas tree is just one notch above a burning cross in my opinion”.

The twisted, racist, genocidal Jew Ignatiev said the statements above to his class. Now then you say the above statements but change the word ‘white’ to ‘Jew’ or ‘black’ and you will end up in prison. The racist Jewish supremacist Ignatiev doesn’t get punished he says it openly. No White man can say what he has said and get away with it. Jewish Zionists control us that is why. There is one law for the Jews and another law for the goyim or non-Jews.

The Video below shows that Jews have pushed for open borders in white countries and they own up to it. This was banned from the Jewish owned YouTube.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QNBJNA63mRCK/

Jews conspired for most of the 20th century to undermine immigration restrictions on non-Whites and succeeded with stunning effect through the 1965 Immigration Act (Soft Genocide Act). An Act that resulted in Whites declining from nearly 90% of the population then to about 60% today. While Jews made it appear to be Teddy Kennedy's brainchild in fact the bill was written by Norbert ('now let the floodgates open!') Schlei and pushed through the Senate by Emmanuel Celler and Jacob Javits. Behind the scenes various Presidential advisers and policy makers worked on the same project. These included Julius Edelson and Harry Rosenfield in the Truman administration and Max Rabb in Eisenhower's. It was a Jewish project from start to finish. And the work continues unabated to this day as Jewish organizations openly admit to strongly supporting immigration "reform" ("reform" = favoring immigration from the Third World). https://forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/?p=all#ixzz2m9ob0u2K - http://irishsavant.blogspot.com

Marcus Eli Ravage, yet another Jewish author, wrote in the January 1928 issue of Century Magazine: “You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them.” The Jews have always been the leading radicals, subversives and revolutionaries throughout history. Communism, feminism, “gender equality”, homosexual rights, transgender rights, sexual deviancy, pornography and sexual promiscuity – Jews have led and championed all of these movements and efforts all throughout history, even to this very day. The Jews absolutely hate traditional Western civilization, and have worked overtime to critique, subvert, debase and ultimately destroy our civilization and traditions. The Jews have poisoned our minds with subversive, degenerate ideas, and have normalized debauched, grotesque behaviors and lifestyles, including homosexuality, sexual licentiousness, miscegenation and other perverted, destructive practices. Turn on the television today and you will see how far we have fallen” - John Friend, independent journalist, and host of the http://therealistreport.com and reporter for American Free Press (https://americanfreepress.net)





From the 'The National Observer' via a document from Abe Foxman's [Jew A.D.L. president of USA] office. Anti-Defamation League President Abraham Foxman in an appearance on August 25, 1998, made the following speech:

Gentlemen. Welcome to the Second Centennial Meeting of the Learned of Elders of Zion. We have achieved all of the objectives expressed at our first meeting 100 years ago.

We control governments. We have created dissension among our enemies and made them kill each other. We have effectively silenced criticism of our affairs and we are the richest race of men on this earth.

Many of you are very busy men. Let us get to the crux of the matter. As masters of business, politics, law and most importantly ... media, we are ready to implement our most important and ambitious program. One that will finally and totally remove from existence the impediments of our absolute control of this earth.

I speak OF THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE. The complete removal of all means of reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes extinct through miscegenation [incest] and having a virtually zero birth rate.

We have all enjoyed the vision repeated all over this world every day of THE LAST WHITE CHILDREN playing with little dark children and knowing that they are being set-up for their eventual destruction.

We can ruin THE ANCIENT PURE BLOODLINE OF AN ARYAN CHILD by convincing him or her of the altruism of begetting interracial children.

We must expose the race mixing of the urban centers to the suburbs and rural areas of this country.

More aggressive programs to integrate these areas are now underway through HUD. It is worth any price to annihilate the next generation of White children. We want every White father to feel the sting of having their children marry colored mates and produce biracial children.

We must use our power to discourage White men and women who still persist in getting together from producing more pure White children. They will be ostracized by not becoming part of the New Society of all races.

This will dissuade most of them. We will deal with the less cooperative goyim [non-jews] by murder and imprisonment.

Finally, we will SEE THE END OF THIS WHITE RACE. Impressionable White children will have their minds molded into the agents of their own destruction. Already, our efforts have succeeded in making the "men" of this race grovel at our feet.

Men, you and your ancestors have worked hard to make sure we would have the power to hold the destiny of this race in our hands. Now we have it.

Perish Aryan Goyim (cattle)!" [Applause]”

End of speech. August 25, 1998, New York.

Rabbi Abraham Feinberg of Canada has won the nickname, “The Red Rabbi” for his visits to North Vietnam and efforts on behalf of communist causes. In the Maclean’s Review magazine of Sept. 5, 1967 he states:

Until we learn to fight our ingrown fears of sexual relations between the races, the end of the race problem will not be in sight. Only when we no longer raise our eyebrows at the sight of a Negro holding hands with a White girl will the West have begun to tear the racial poison from its vitals. Such a change will involve an inside-out remodelling of the White psyche, for our fear of mixed marriages is deeply rooted. But the change must begin sometime. Why not now! If anything, the law should encourage, not forbid, the intermingling of ‘bloods’. Marches and civil-rights demonstrations can dramatize the immediate imperative of justice. Religious teaching can now enunciate the challenge of brotherhood. Fair-employment laws and other civil rights legislation can protect minorities from overt discrimination.”

It is a different story for Jews!

Here we find the great contradiction in Jewish teachings.

While preaching the most extreme forms of race-mixing at inter-religious meetings and on college campuses in the press, on T.V. and Hollywood, the Jews tell their own youth a completely different story in the confines of the Synagogue.

Dr. Immanuel Jakobovits, Chief Rabbi of England, said in the “New York Times”:

“Intensive Jewish education must cover youths between 13 and 18”.

He said that unless they are warned of the dangers of inter-marriages:

“The whole fabric of the Jewish structure will suffer irreparable harm and damage.”

Rabbi Pesach Z. Levovitz, president of the Rabbinical Council of America said in the “New York Times,” Jewish; “religious leaders must exercise all of their influence to stop mixed marriages between Jews and non-Jews. Those who marry out of the faith disappear within the preponderant Christian religions and cultural community.”

DON’T DATE NON-JEWS

England’s Chief Rabbi, Immanuel Jakobovits recently made a visit to New York, and in point blank terms declared: “Jewish teenagers shouldn’t date non-Jews. … Interfaith marriage is something we view with horror, almost as apostasy. For Jews the problem of intermarriage is the problem of sheer survival. Countless Jewish martyrs did not die for their faith so that we might fritter away our heritage.”





Look at the above article from Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a Jewish owned and controlled disinformation source. So it is ok to have black pride, gay pride and Asian pride but you are a racist and a neo-Nazi if you have white pride.

They always include the word Nazi but do you now understand why Hitler did not like the Jews!

The scourge of the terror group Isis in the Middle East is also an American Jewish and Israeli plan. Isis stands for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service and its main aim was to topple Assad in Syria and to create a refugee crisis so that millions of refugees could then be sent to Europe to further cause a migrant catastrophe in Europe. It was mainly Syria that was involved in this crisis but out of the 2 million that headed to Europe only 30% were from Syria and the rest came from all over Africa and the Middle East probably at the behest of Jewish groups. Israel and Jewish-Semites are the only racial/ethnic group on the planet who have gained as a direct result of ISIS, everyone else has suffered, some tribal groups in the Middle East such as the Yazidis have faced near extinction as a result of ISIS and Europe has faced an intensified surge in immigration. Compare this to the fact that the Jewish proclaimed state, otherwise known as the terrorist-sponsoring rogue nation of Israel (in violation of hundreds of UN treaties, orders and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty) is taking in zero refugees from the conflicts it is directly creating. This shows conclusively the Jewish-Supremacist racial hypocrisy and double standards that is motivating this artificially created demographic warfare against European nations.

In a statement that proves that all of Israeli politics is racially Supremacist, the representative of the center party of Israel stated of the Syrian refugee crisis that: “The immigration burden, it is a European issue and there’s no reason for us to be part of it”

"For many Israeli Jews, even the smallest number of additional non-Jews is a potential threat, and the Syrian refugee crisis and the debate about Israel’s role has reawakened the country’s most deep-seated fear -- that of losing the Jewish majority and subsequently the character of the Jewish state"

Jews working for the Israeli state-funded foreign aid agency IsraAID, are actively working on the ground in Greece to help the mass non-white invasion of Europe take place—even though all those “refugees” are barred from entering Israel. Meanwhile, in Israel itself, the Jewish state has refused to take in any “refugees” and ordered the extension of fortified border walls to physically keep them out. But it is ok for them to be sent thousands of miles to Europe to help make the White race to disappear.

Quoted in the Los Angeles Times, Netanyahu “rejected a call to host refugees from Syria and elsewhere, saying that Israel is “not in a position to take them in.” He added that Israel’s “lack of demographic and geographic depth” requires controlling its borders against both “illegal migrants and terrorism.”

The LA Times went on to add that: “For many Israeli Jews, even the smallest number of additional non-Jews is a potential threat, and the Syrian refugee crisis and the debate about Israel’s role has reawakened the country’s most deep-seated fear—that of losing the Jewish majority and subsequently the character of the Jewish state”.

In other words, the Jewish state has every right to defend itself against “refugees” to stop that country from losing its “Jewish majority”—but at the same time, Jewish activists, funded by Israel, are working full time to send all these “refugees” into Europe where they will cause Europeans to become a minority in their own countries.

The Jews always claim that the ‘white race’ was responsible for slavery in America but in reality it was the Jews who brought the Africans on their ships to America, they did it as always for money, to make a profit.

With regard to slavery in America, on his website African-American, Dontell Jackson states that:The reality is that the white race had little to do with the slave trade that took our ancestors away from Africa and sold them into bondage in the New World. That crime was committed not by White Europeans, but by Jews who were engaged in transatlantic commerce between the Old World and the Americas where they hoped to establish a New Jerusalem from which to rule the world by way of exploiting all races who were not members of their tribe of "chosen people." In their efforts to accomplish that goal, the white race has been hoodwinked and manipulated as unsuspecting pawns almost as much as the black race has been. Blacks have been purposely misled by the Jewish people who, in previous centuries, built their fortunes in the transatlantic slave trade, and who continue to manipulate and exploit us even today. Because most black people make no distinction between Jews and whites, it is easy for the Jews to evade justice and escape the blame for the wrongs that they have inflicted on our people for centuries by convincing blacks that it was the white man who did it. In most cases the vast majority of the white race had nothing to do with slavery or other crimes that have been committed against our people. Whites were and continue to be exploited and manipulated by the Jews, the same as blacks, and their race is even more hated by the Jew, where blacks are simply disregarded by the Jews with indifference, as are other races. We are all simply pawns to the Jews who have no other use for us beyond being a source of profit to them and a weapon that can be used to help destroy whites, who they see as their sworn enemies, by encouraging us to breed with them until there are no longer any whites left.

Today in America, black and white peoples are being led into a race war i.e. (Charlottesville) that has been strategically fostered by group C (Jews) feeding disinformation to both groups A and B.  If either race is to rise above it for the betterment of their people, both will have to realize the ways in which they have been manipulated in order to unite against the true common enemy: Zionism. 

The violence in Charlottesville, U.S.A (August 2017) was orchestrated and engineered by the Mayor of Charlottesville Michael Signer (Jewish, no surprise). A peaceful march had been planned in protest against a statue being pulled down, in Charlottesville of American confederate General Robert E. Lee (who had no slaves). America’s political right-wing or ‘alt-right’ had been given permission for a protest march. A ruling was obtained from a federal judge that it could go ahead. The mayor (Signer) then licensed the counter-protests by Antifa (Jewish Communist thugs) and Black lives Matter. He allowed Antifa to be armed with clubs and baseball bats, and did not allow the police to form any cordon protecting the ‘right wing’ demonstrators. In fact the police were told to stand down by the Jew Mayor Signer. The police do nothing to stop the attacks, mainly of BLM and Antifa against the demonstrators.

A local police officer commented: “We Charlottesville police were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous! We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away. The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork. We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”

In almost one hundred percent of “racist” incidents presented in the media, the perpetrator is a White person against a non-White person; hardly ever in reverse, and less so within non-Whites.

Today we are taught in the schools that "Anti-Semitism" began in Germany because of “white supremacy” in the 1930s that we now know is a complete fabrication. White supremacism was a myth concocted by Jewish supremacists to describe opposition to their attempts to enslave the brave people of Germany that fought the embodiment of evil. You will see this tactic used time and time again by Jews all through history claim your enemy is what you in fact are then demonize them for it while claiming you are the victim. I will show how they have weaponized this tactic and indoctrinated our youth with it through the spread of Cultural Marxism and the rise of supremacist groups employing and normalizing terrorism, hate and oppression like Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Social Justice, and 3rd wave feminism in the modern political landscape over the last decade”, - Daniel Estulin, Author ‘Communism’ and ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’

Only European peoples have been made to feel that they must transform their nations into multi-racial places and thereby eliminate themselves from their historic position as rulers of their own homelands. Anti-racism is a war against Whites in their own countries. Those who opposed this war are called “White Supremacists” or Neo Nazis.

You could say one of the founding fathers of the EU was the man behind White European genocide Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi.

In 1922 he founded the “Pan-European” movement in Vienna, which aimed to create a New World Order, based on a federation of nations led by the United States. European integration would be the first step in creating a world government.

In his book Practical Idealism, Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future United States of Europe will not be the People of the Old Continent, but a kind of sub-humans, products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and coloured races, thus creating something akin to a multinational herd of livestock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Kalergi states in his book “The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals”

Kalergi also states in his book:

Main representatives of this corrupt as well as upright brain-aristocracy: of Capitalism, Journalism and Literature, are the Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a main factor in future nobility. A look at the history of the Jews explains their lead in the struggle for governance over humanity. The human of the far future will be a hybrid. Today’s races and castes will fall victim to the increasing overcoming of Space, Time and prejudgement. (In other words, it’s only a matter of time until individual races seize to exist). The Euro-Asian-Negroid hybrid race of the future, akin to the likeness of the ancient Egyptians, will replace the variety of races with variety of personalities”.

Although no textbook mentions Kalergi, his ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize (known as the Charlemagne Prize) is awarded nearly every year to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this plan of ever further integration. Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy. We can see how Merkel won this prize because look what she has done to Germany inviting at least 2 million Muslims into Germany between 2015 and 2016.

Below is a picture of German Chancellor Merkel in 2008 accepting an award from the Jewish leaders of the Jewish cult B'nai B'rith. There is no doubt she was working for the Jewish Zionists to destroy Germany.

The B'nai B'rith-ADL doesn't represent Jews. It represents Masonic Jewish Bankers, who plot
the demise of Western Civilization”,
- Henry Makow Ph.D, Researcher, Author

The Coudenhove-Kalergi movement was initially funded by the Rothschild’s (Jewish).

If we look around us, the Coudenhove Kalergi plan seems to be in full flow. The Europeans are being taught to renounce their origin, family and renounce their national identity.

The incitement to genocide, is also the basis of the constant appeals of the United Nations that demands we accept millions of immigrants to help with the low birth rates of the EU.

Since the end of WW2, the European continent and in particular Western European nations, have undergone a devastating demographic attack on an unprecedented scale that will lead to the indigenous European populations becoming minorities in the homelands of their ancestors by the end of this century.

The facilitation of genocide, is also the basis of the constant appeals from the United Nations, demanding that we accept millions of immigrants to help counter the low birth rate among Europeans. According to a report published in January 2000 by the population division of the United Nations in New York, under the title “Immigration replacement: A solution to declining and aging population,” Europe will need to accept 159,000,000 migrants by 2025. The citing of such precise numbers is evidence of a premeditated plan. Clearly a low birth-rate can easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families and it is equally clear that the introduction of alien genes will do nothing to preserve our genetic heritage but destroy it. The consequence of current policies promoting multiracialism is to create a weakened disparate population without national, historical or cultural cohesion. In short, the policies of the Kalergi plan have been and still are, the basis of official government policies intent upon the genocide of the Peoples of Europe, through mass immigration. G. Brock Chisholm, a former director of the World Health Organization (OMS), demonstrated this well when he said: “What people everywhere need to do is to limit births and promote mixed marriages (between the different races), the outcome will be the creation of a single race throughout the world which can be directed by a central authority“, - Chuck Maultsby’s, American Author - website: http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html

We do not have to import millions of migrants to counteract the low birth rates in Europe. The most sensible method is given by Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. Orban unveiled this solution as a part of a seven-part plan during his annual “State of the Nation” speech in February 2019. “I hereby announce that women who have given birth to and raised a minimum of four children will be exempt from the payment of personal income tax for the rest of their lives,” “We are living in times when fewer and fewer children are being born throughout Europe. People in the West are responding to this with immigration,” Orban said. “We don’t need numbers, but Hungarian children”. Orban’s plan would also incentivize young couples to start families by introducing an “allowance” to young couples who have children. Also, women under the age of 40 who marry will be able to get a “preferential loan” of 10 million forints, which is equivalent to roughly $350,000. Some other parts of Orban’s seven-step plan included “family housing benefits,” “a car purchase program for larger families” and “child care allowances for grandparents.”

What is the motivation for this demographic genocide of the European people? Why is it necessary to totally destroy beyond repair the racial and cultural makeup of an entire continent and race of people? Below is the official understanding Genocide. This is exactly what has been forced on the White Race and the people have had no say in this matter.

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups”.

You should look at the disturbing plans for the genocide of the German people written by Theodore Kaufman (Jew) in a book called ‘Germany Must Perish’ written in 1940, a year before America entered the Second World War.

In 1944 another book was written which advocated the mass psychological brainwashing of the German people. It was called ‘What to do with Germany’ and was written by Louis Nizer.

Nizer was a wealthy Jewish lawyer from New York and was also a colleague of Theodore Kaufmann and Henry Morgenthau, FDR’s Secretary of the Treasury and the author of the Morgenthau Plan. Nizer was in favour of absolute brainwashing of the German people, turning them into confirmative Zombies if you like.

Look at this racist quote from the book ‘What to do with Germany’ by Jew Louis Nizer:

There are those who cry for the extermination of the entire German race, they should sterilise the race and let it die out. There is the breeding out theory which would scatter the Germans and mix them with other races. We should break Germany up in to smaller impotent states”

In 1943, prominent American anthropologist Ernest Hooton wrote an article headlined “Breed War Strain Out of Germans” for New York Daily newspaper. The concept was an “outbreeding” plan to “destroy German nationalism and ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities.” ....(Earnest Albert Hooton (November 20, 1887 – May 3, 1954) was a Jewish-American physical anthropologist known for his work on racial classification and his popular writings such as the book Up From The Ape. Hooton sat on the Committee on the Negro, a group that "focused on the anatomy of blacks and reflected the racism of the time).

The Harvard University professor’s proposal called for genetically transforming the German nation by encouraging mating of German women with non-German men, who would be brought into the country in large numbers; and of German men, forcibly held outside of Germany, with non-German women. Ten to 12 million German men would be assigned to forced labour under Allied supervision in countries outside of Germany to rebuild their economies. “The objects of this measure,” wrote Dr Hooton, “include reduction of the birth-rate of ‘pure’ Germans, neutralization of German ‘aggressiveness’ by outbreeding and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals.”

This scheme, Hooton estimated, would require at least 20 years to be implemented. “During this period, it would encourage the immigration and settlement in Germany of non-German nationals, especially males,” he wrote.

Although aspects of the 1943 plan were delayed, in the decades since the end of World War 2 something of the spirit of the genocidal Hooton plan is being unleashed on Germany’s population. Now that Germany’s birth rate is below the replacement level, millions of racially and culturally alien migrants are welcomed as settlers in Germany. The number of children of mixed ethnicity has sharply increased, and the ethnic-cultural character of much of the country has been drastically altered, especially in the larger cities.

Now come official figures from Germany’s Federal Statistics Office (FSO): One in three German residents under age 18 have foreign roots. In Berlin, people with a migration background comprise 30% of residents. Ethnic Germans are already minority in the district center and many of the surrounding central districts.

If a book such as ‘Germany Must Perish’ existed today written by a European about Jews, then it would be banned such is the psychotic hatred found within it. The author would no doubt be incarcerated and branded as some kind of mentally unstable neo-Nazi Jew hating anti-Semite. To write a book about destroying the German nation and people, and to talk about sterilising them however, is not seen as something that should be criticised. The book was an incitement to commit genocide and if you look at Germany today, and many other Western European nations, then the words that were written in that book are being played out across the white world today.

The Jews control literally thousands of newspaper and television media outlets between them, which they frequently use to promote diversity and multiculturism. Diversity is only promoted in the white nations. Have you ever heard diversity promoted in China, India, or Africa, because they have a too dominant Chinese, Indian or African population? Absolutely NOT! Now ask yourself why and you can only come to one conclusion. If an EU official went to China and said to the Chinese, you are not diverse enough, there is to many Chinese in China and not enough Muslims and Africans, you must accept 50 million Muslims and Africans into China every year until the Chinese are a minority in China. He will be sent swiftly out of China or shot. But Western countries have to accept that.

If interracial marriages are forced on the population to promote diversity, "because it is seen as our strength" the end result is children of the same tanned skin tone. What will be our strength? There will be no diversity. So they are pushing diversity to eradicate diversity. Isn't that proof in itself that it is not diversity they want, but the destruction of the white race?

Based on two studies conducted by researchers Maureen Craig and Jennifer Richeson, it shows us that hateful anti-White diversity policies will not last forever as we start to stand up for ourselves. The new study published in the journal Psychological Science shows us that White people are more likely to support conservative policies when we are told that White people are becoming a minority.

The first study had one group that was informed that white people are now a minority in California, and another group that was told the Hispanic (mixed race) population in the United States, is now as numerous as the Black population.

The two groups were then asked their positions on various political issues. The group that was informed White people are a minority in California were more pro-White than the second group which much more preferred the policies of the anti-Whites, resulting in White genocide.

Every action has a reaction, and now that White countries all over the world are intentionally being turned into minority White countries, we White people are starting to ditch all the anti-White lies that we have been taught over the years.

The simple fact is, we are now, as a group of people, facing a genocide. This is not a conventional genocide carried out with mass murder or mustard gas – this is a genocide by population.

Massive non-White immigration moved millions of non-Whites into White countries, and continues to do so. Now that we are getting fed up of “uncontrolled” non-White immigration, (we don’t control it, but others do) we are demanding tighter borders, and less immigration.

The next stage to our genocide is assimilation. No, we are not forced to marry non-White people, but we are not allowed to have any community for White people – every White city, town, neighbourhood is labelled “too White”, and must become “diverse”.

Anti-Whites call it “diversity”, but only one group needs this “diversity”. No one is demanding Black people in Africa embrace “diversity” and no one in Asia is calling for there to be “less Asian people” in Asian cities or schools.

Anti-Whites have labelled ALL White areas as “not diverse”, in other words White areas are the “problem”. Their solution to this “problem” is “diversity”, i.e. less White people.

“Diversity” is a codeword for White genocide. In an anti-White’s mind, it does not mean a lack of different people, it means an excess of White people.

This White genocide is already turning us into a minority in our own homes.

Diversity and multiculturalism provide a fertile field for Identity Politics. Identity Politics has succeeded in turning everything white into racism. Indeed, the word “white” is now a code word for racist. Western Civilization and science itself are explained as mechanisms of white domination. According to Identity Politics, white people are in charge, but the evidence is to the contrary. There are no quotas for whites in university admissions, hiring, and promotion. It is the allegedly victimized “preferred minorities” who get to go to the front of the line. There are no hate speech or hate crime protections for whites. Whites can be called every hurtful and offensive name in the book and have no right or power to demand apologies or the firing of the offender. White DNA has been declared to be “an abomination,” and white people “shouldn’t exist.” In America today, the way to get ahead is to claim victim-hood. Jews are experts at this, and blacks, women, and illegal immigrants have learned the same trick. On April 10, 2019 the Center for Jewish Civilization at Georgetown University is hosting an all-day propaganda session at the National Press Club to work up opposition to white gentiles who are allegedly using Nazi techniques to attack Jews and blacks. In other words, the Center for Jewish Civilization is doing precisely to white gentiles what the center claims white anti-semites are doing to Jews and blacks. The “conference” is focused on “How Do We Deal with a New Ecosystem of Hate and Anti-Semitism on the Far Right?” We all know what the “far right” is—white people, which as a group are being recast as “white supremacists.” Far right is not a term ever applied to blacks or other races. Try to imagine a Center for Palestinian Civilization at Georgetown University that was hosting a National Press Club all day event to combat an “Ecosystem of Hate and Anti-Palestinianism in Israel.” The center would be lumped in with the Alt-Right and accused of promoting hate and anti-semitism. As whites still constitute the majority of the U.S. population, what are the consequences for society when it is the majority that is constantly demeaned? What does it mean when white males, still the backbone of the military, are more easily cowed than women and “preferred minorities”? When whites become a minority, what is their fate when the new majority has been taught hatred of whites for decades?” - Paul Craig Roberts - Chairman of The Institute for Political Economy and former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Ronald Reagan.

A good video on YouTube about Diversity is the one with Lana on Red Ice TV titled "Diversity" Is a Weapon against White People. Youtube keeps removing this video but it can be found on Brighteon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw

And the video titled ‘why they want to replace white people’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVXlwq0pO4A&t=108s

Below documented proof that Jews are behind the race mixing of the ‘White’ race on the following two links.

https://katana17.com/wp/2015/05/21/jews-behind-race-mixing/

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html





Read the article below which again suggests that Jews are behind the genocide of the White Race.

White Genocide by design: the role of the mass media in the destruction of the European people by Author, Researcher - Franklin Ryckaert:

Throughout history the Jews have tried to appropriate much of the wealth and the power of the world. Unsurprisingly they came into continuous conflict with the whole world as a result. They have been expelled from several countries more than a hundred times. Instead of readjusting their behavior, the Jews developed a persecution complex: the whole world is against them “for no reason”. Because it was mostly European countries that expelled them, the Jews came to consider Europeans as their greatest enemies. The organized Jewish community became convinced that Europeans were a threat to them as a race and that they should therefore be neutralized as a race; in other words, that GENOCIDE of the European people, now better known as “White genocide”, would be the “final solution” to the European problem.

But how could a small ethnic group of only 15 million people like the Jews exterminate ONE BILLION people of European descent spread out all over the world? The Jews came to the conclusion that it would be possible to neutralize Europeans racially, not by physically exterminating them, but by causing them to mix with other races, thus losing their racial characteristics for good. Mulattoes, Mestizos and Eurasians are no more Europeans, and the Jews believe such people can be more easily manipulated by them than full-blood Europeans. Thus after the second World War the Jews concocted a plan to create conditions that would lead on a mass scale to miscegenation and the interbreeding of Europeans with other races. The effective means of achieving this would be through non-white immigration into white countries. This is a “soft” genocide, “soft” because no killing or violence is involved.

At present the birthrate of Europeans is 1.6 children per woman. That is below the 2.1 necessary for replacement. This cannot be blamed on the Jews, but is a correlate of economic development. Developed East Asian countries have a similar low birthrate. There are however a number of activities that tend to lower the birthrate even further. Jews are prominent in all these activities, which are: the promotion of transgenderism, homosexuality, pornography, promiscuity, birth control, abortion and feminism. Feminism is the greatest additional contributor to the low birthrate of Europeans and Jews are disproportionally dominant in this movement. European countries were never meant to be immigration countries, and the traditional immigration countries such as the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Argentina also, until recently accepted only European immigrants. That has changed dramatically since the mid-1960s and many white countries receive now more non-white than white immigrants. They are expected to become majority non-white within a few decades. The name “Muhammad” is now the most popular name for newly born boys in many big cities of Western Europe. It can be demonstrated that in all cases Jewish lobbying was behind this change in immigration policies. The objectors to immigration always can be accused of “racism”, as if not every ethnic group has legitimate ethnic rights, among which is the right to remain the majority in its own territory. The accusation of “racism” is the strongest weapon in this battle. The recent “refugee” crisis, as is becoming increasingly clear to many who were unaware of this fact before, is also of Jewish making. The destruction of Libya and the attempt to destroy Syria happened all according to the Oded Yinon Plan, an Israeli plan to weaken all Muslim countries from Morocco to Pakistan, in order to facilitate Israel’s regional hegemony. All those “Syrian refugees” (80% of whom are neither Syrian nor refugees), are directed – not to the rich Arabian Gulf states, let alone to Israel – but to Europe and other white countries. Jewish organizations, the ubiquitous George Soros, and even an Israeli “humanitarian” organization called IsraAid are heavily involved.

Since the Jewish plan to flood all white countries with non-white immigrants has been such a smashing success, the Jews and their lackeys need to prevent the indigenous Whites from resisting their acute demographic dispossession and they resort to various means to neutralize the opposition.

Following are the means they use: (1) argumentation, (2) prohibition, (3) discrimination, (4) denigration, (5) racial disnormativation.

(1) Argumentation: Arguments in favor of mass non-white immigration are of economical, cultural and moral kinds. Immigration from the Third World is allegedly necessary for work the indigenous workers refuse to do, for the payment of pensions, for care of the elderly or for filling the gaps of a growing economy. These arguments are all bogus. Any society develops an economy commensurate with its own size, therefore it can by definition supply a workforce sufficient for its needs. Third World immigration, it is alleged, would also be culturally enriching. In reality the bulk of immigrants have low education, are hostile to their new country and concentrate in ghettos without integrating. Accepting refugees from the Third World would be a “moral obligation” even though such refugees could be temporally housed in camps within their own region and repatriated after the crisis is over.

If “positive” arguments fail, then objectors to immigration always can be accused of “racism”, as if not every ethnic group has legitimate ethnic rights, among which is the right to remain the majority in its own territory. The accusation of “racism” is the strongest weapon in this battle.

(2) Prohibition: Criticism of the presence or (mis)behavior of immigrants is severely punished by Orwellian “Human Rights Commissions”, “Racial Equality Commissions”, “Anti-Discrimination Commissions” etc. that only exist to nip in the bud any resistance to the agenda of race replacement. In Sweden even criticism of the government’s immigration policy is now punishable.

 (3) Discrimination: Immigrants and minorities are favored over Whites when it comes to housing and jobs. They get benefits Whites don’t get (because they are already “privileged”). Since the money for these benefits must come from somewhere Whites are more taxed than non-Whites, making the formation of a family more difficult for them, while non-Whites can afford bigger families.

Thus Whites have to toil for their bare existence and in the process work for their own dispossession.

(4) Denigration: To demoralize the indigenous population, its history is denied, its heroes denigrated and its culture declared as without value. National symbols such as flags are forbidden because they would be “offensive” to immigrants. Christian symbols are not allowed because they would be “offensive” to Muslims.

(5) Racial disnormativation: You will not find the word “disnormativation” in a dictionary, because I have myself invented it. I use this term in combination with the adjective “racial” to denote the policy of replacing persons who are “normative” for a people of a certain race with people of a different race, thus causing a sense of alienation. In white countries persons who are normative, such as anchormen on TV, misses in beauty contests etc., are replaced by people of color, by preference Blacks.

The selection of Barak Obama as president of the US was in effect such an act of racial disnormativation, orchestrated by Jews of course. Racial disnormativation has also penetrated the world of films, TV series and commercials. One would get the impression that at least half of the population consists of Blacks, judging from their absurd overrepresentation in the media. This is done on purpose to demoralize the white population in order to make them accept their dispossession.



Anti-White Propaganda in the Mainstream Media 

Following is a video (Video has now been removed by the Jewish owned Youtube) with a collection of scenes from commercials and films in which the Jewish plan to exterminate the white race by “soft” genocide is hidden in suggestive subliminal messages. The real purpose of these productions is not to sell goods or to entertain, but to promote the inglorious end of the white race through miscegenation, dispossession and race war.

The commercials sell the ideas of homosexuality, interracial adoption, marriages between white women and black men and the production of Mulatto children until they form the majority. The films sell the ideas of “evil white racism” (especially of Southerners), the total dispossession of Whites, the surrender to a mass invasion of “refugees”, race war and murder of “Nazis” by Jews.

In the commercials the idea of homosexual marriage is sold as a “normal” variety of marriage, first between two white men and then between a white and a black man. Such couples are then allowed to form a “family”, first by adopting children of their own race, and then by adopting interracially. This is a combination of three Jewish agendas: 1) degrading normal marriage, 2) promoting sterility of Whites, 3) promoting race mixing

The major part of the commercials is about the subliminal promotion of marriages between white women and black men and the production of Mulatto (mixed race) children.

Normally, differences in race form a formidable obstacle to marriage. That can only be overcome by creating a very strong attraction. Men are mainly attracted by the beauty and loveliness of women. White men don’t find black women particularly attractive, therefore the Jews have concentrated their efforts on white women.

Women are not in the first place attracted by the handsomeness of men, but by their strength and competence. There are sound biological reasons for this fact. In order to give birth to children and raise them, women need men who can protect them and provide for them. A woman therefore seeks a protector and a provider in a man, so if a man of another race seems to be stronger and more competent than a man of her own race, a woman is inclined to go for that man of the other race.

And so it is that White woman are being brainwashed, day after day by the mass media, into finding black men far stronger and more sexually dynamic than the men of their own race.

The Jews understand this and in the numerous commercials and films they produce they always depict the white man as cowardly, weak, foolish, stupid and boring in contrast to the black man who is depicted as strong, masculine, intelligent, fascinating. The white woman then goes for the black man, eventually marries him and produces mulatto children — by which the “soft” genocide of the white race is inexorably achieved.

Following are the recurrent themes in the mass media:

1. White men are weak

Examples: A clumsy white man always types with caps but can’t help himself. A clumsy white worker nearly hits his own feet with a drill. A weak feminized white man is scolded by his wife for being a total loser. A white man poses for a group photo with blacks. The black photographer gestures him to step back a little. The clumsy white man tries to do that but falls backwards. All blacks laugh.

2.  White men are inferior to blacks

Examples: A big, dominant, successful black man juxtaposed to a weak looking white man. A black stern looking highway patrol officer follows a smallish white man, driving incorrectly. A black woman lectures high-handedly clumsy whites about the need for a lawyer in tricky situations. A well-dressed black gentleman sitting in an easy-chair in the lounge of a hotel, has his shoes polished by a submissive white man.

3.  A white woman choses a superior black man over an inferior white man 

Example: A white man and a black man go to a restaurant. The clumsy white man doesn’t know what to order (he is “incompetent”). The black man knows exactly what to order (he is “competent”). The white waitress is charmed by the competent black man. She says: “That’s hot”. The white man asks: “What’s hot, the chilli or the chicken?” The waitress indicates that it’s the black man that is “hot”.

4.  A white woman is married to a black man

Examples: A black man is sitting in a romantic pose with his white wife on a bed. They eat white cream. A song sounds in which the words love, joy, and happiness occur. Everything is sweet and romantic.

A happy coal-black bridegroom and his white bride dance in the wood, embrace each other closely, stand in the surf of the sea, reach with their arms to the sun. Beautiful music sounds. Everything is sweet and romantic.

5.  A black and white couple has a mulatto child

Example: A little mulatto girl discusses the merits of cheerios with her white mother, while her black father sleeps on the couch. The mulatto girl is cute and disarmingly charming. This mixed family is depicted as perfectly normal.

6.  The whole family, father, mother and children consists of mulattoes

Example: The scene of an all-mulatto family. The mother and all four children have afros. They are presented as the “typical” American family. Notice that the Jews, who don’t want Whites to have many children, suddenly suggest a big family. That is because they want the whole white population to become mulatto.

As for the films, Steven Spielberg’s Dream Works Studios produced films with as theme “evil white racists” (Amistad, The Help, Lincoln), “bigoted whites” (Meet the Parents, Stepford Wives, Anchorman) and a film about a black American president (Deep Impact) to prepare the American public for what the Jews would later orchestrate in reality.

The Jewish Weinstein Brothers are more revengeful in the anti-white themes of their films. They too produced films with the “evil white racists” theme (The Great Debaters, You don’t mess with the Zohan, The Butler, The Equalizer, Crossing Over) but then went over to the “anti-white revenge” theme (Mandela, Django Unchained, Inglorious Basterds).

Inglorious Basterds is no more than a rather pathetic Jewish revenge fantasy.

Based on small glimpses of marketing sub-culture, one might assume half or more of all relationships involve some sort of race-mixing. The combination of white women with black men is the most common mixed-race couple depicted in race-hate advertising. There is clearly a disproportionate number of Jews and those with Jewish sympathies involved in mass media advertising. From small start-up firms to multi-billion-dollar corporations, all of which are promoting hostile anti-white falsehoods, while praising “diversity” and “inclusion.”

Below the French national football team from 1994.



Below the French national football team from 2006





They say a picture is worth a thousand words and the National Geographic magazine (below) is owned by Jews and editor in chief is the Jewess Susan Goldberg. There is no doubt what they are trying to promote here.

The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews are responsible for bringing Negroes and Muslims into Caucasian countries with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people. That is why the Jew systematically endeavors to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people. The Star of David has steadily ascended as the will to National Self-Preservation declined. Total Global domination is the Jew's endgame. Destroying countries, cultures and cohesive races are the ways and means to that end” - American Author Charles Maultsby - http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html

The below article is from renegadetribune.com

A study was conducted by professors at the University of Copenhagen and Aarhus University in Denmark to determine the effect of ethnic diversity on society.

The researchers performed a meta-analysis of 1,001 estimates from 87 different studies from around the Western world to make their determinations. Their findings, which were published in the Annual Review of Political Science, demonstrate that “continued immigration and corresponding growing ethnic diversity” had a demonstrably negative impact on social cohesion, unity, and togetherness. This is something that should be entirely obvious to anyone who has been paying attention and understands the basics of human nature. Peter Thisted Dinesen, a main researchers on the study, wrote: "To be clear, the overall negative relationship between residential ethnic diversity and social trust is statistically significant and holds up when conditioning on a range of potential confounders and moderators. Extant studies have relatively consistently reported a significant negative relationship between neighborhood-level ethnic diversity and various forms of social trust.” While this study has assuredly angered many of the proponents of “diversity” (aka White genocide), other serious researchers have recognized the value in this work. Tom var de Meer, professor of political science at the University of Amsterdam, found the study to be “excellent and conclusive.” Eric Kaufmann, professor of politics at Birkbeck University of London, reiterates the findings of the study, saying, “Higher diversity is significantly associated with lower trust in communities, even when controlling for deprivation.” Ethnic diversity is a weakness. We all know this to be true. We have watched as homogenous communities have been destroyed and the remaining White inhabitants no longer even associate with each other the way they used to – no more block parties, no more cookies or cake for the new neighbors, and fewer front porches where people converse with others. People shut themselves off from the alienating world outside of their homes, and the psychological repercussions are profound. The people who are enforcing ethnic diversity across the White world do not actually think that it brings strength to communities; they know it does not. They are flooding White communities with alien people precisely because they know it will destroy the very fabric of society, and this weakened populace becomes easier to control and eventually destroy. Ethnic diversity is a weapon wielded by Jews on white nations. – From renegadetribune.com

I also want to bring up something here you may already be wondering about which is why the Zionists are not only anti-Christian but pro Islam especially considering they have been such bitter enemies since Israel’s theft of Palestine from Muslims after World War One. The answer is they aren’t pro Islam, not really it is just a façade. They support Islamic immigration to western countries however for a number of reasons. The first of which of course is their bitter hatred of Christians and whites. They are constantly promoting miscegenation to try and breed whites out of being majorities in their own nations again countless examples of this can be found in the media, namely commercials you can find many examples at the this website http://incogman.net/anti-white-videos. I want to note here that often I have thought of this as a positive thing that would eventually be a reality over time anyway. If there were no “races” and the planets inhabitants were a single “race” there would no longer be racism. However, this needs to be a choice each person makes for themselves whether or not they want to engage in, and the Zionists are not promoting it for benevolent reasons. Another reason they promote Islamic immigration is because the more Islamic migrants immigrating into western nations the more likely Islamic terrorists will get through as well. The more terrorist attacks that occur the more militant they can make the government intelligence and police services and the more freedoms they can take away from the citizens under the guise of “security measures”. Lastly they promote Islamic immigration because they know people from Islamic nations are used to living under authoritarian socialist dictatorships. Most Islamic nations are ruled by Fascist Theocracies. The Zionists know these 3rd world immigrants will move to western countries commit terror attacks, drain the nation’s wealth by burdening their social welfare systems to the point of bankruptcy, vote “left” who promises them more socialist programs (free tax payer money), breed out the white Christians, and advocate for Sharia Law, which is a totalitarian system. They also know Islamic culture is not ideologically compatible with western values causing further division and turmoil in these nations, divide and conquer remember. One of the “lefts” favorite catchphrases is “diversity is our strength”, diversity is not a strength it is a weakness, unity is strength. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mean this in terms of race, in fact race has nothing to do with it, in fact I often tell racists I will always prefer to live in a society where people think like me as opposed to one where they look like me. The diversity the Zionists seek to establish is a diversity of conflicting ideologies, which cripples a nation’s ability to organize a resistance movement”. - Daniel Estulin, Author ‘Communism’ and ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’

Also promoted in the Jewish owned Hollywood and media is the superiority of the black race and the weakness of the white race. For instance black movie stars such as Will Smith are promoted as heroes in movies and black movie star Morgan Freeman is promoted as all knowledgeable with him taking the part of the President of America in two movies and black movie star Jamie Foxx taking the part of the U.S President in the movie ‘White House Down’. In another movie called the Dark Tower we have the black movie star Idris Elba who saves the fate of the world and leads the weak white people to safety. Also there is a good chance that the Jewish owned Hollywood will be pushing for Idris Elba to be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig. Its madness, James Bond is a British white intelligence agent. Then we have the singer Beyonce’s movie called Obsessed were a crazy obsessed ‘white’ woman is trying to kill two rich black people. The movie ‘The Purge’ is about removing all laws so anyone can kill anyone without retribution by the law for 24 hours and it is a ‘white’ family that we see as the killers in this movie and a black man is seen as the saviour. The reality of course is that most crime in America is committed by black people and not white people.

It is all part of the Jewish Cultural Marxism plan to remove the white people from the centre stage of society and this they do with their Jewish owned Hollywood with such movies as mentioned above.

Also watch this Mark Collet YouTube video below titled ‘Black James Bond - Replacing Whites in Films’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTsvKIGxFxg

In every Jewish commercial ever created, a black or brown is never, no matter what the situation, portrayed in a bad light, ever–in the fantasy world of Jewish commercials, they are always the flawless decision-makers, the sure, certain, selfless take-chargers, the best and the brightest mankind has to offer. They never commit the same stupid mistakes as the crude, clumsy, clueless white men. They are all cool, confident, well-dressed, natural-born-leader types; they are scientists, surgeons, professors, jet pilots, or just your common everyday successful black or brown businessman cooly making their million dollar decisions each day inside Fortune 500 boardrooms. White males in these commercials are often looked at askance and lectured by blacks and browns on the proper, mature and intelligent way of doing things even though the ancestors of the latter, with millions of years to work with, somehow never managed to even invent the simple wheel. Race-mixing, of course, is the main focus of these Jewish commercials. Virtually every other couple shown is a mixed race twosome, usually a charming, successful, intelligent young black man embracing, kissing and rolling happily in bed with a lovely, slim, graceful white woman. These couples are always portrayed as laughing, care-free, successful, and deeply in love; they are never seen as they in reality usually are–miserable, angry, arguing, drunken, drugged, fat, vulgar, disheveled, and violent. In one Progressive Insurance ad, a beautiful young white woman bumps into a black man at a juke box whereupon they fall instantly in love. In the next shot the deeply smitten duo are happily performing together on stage, singing to a rapturous audience. “Now That’s Progressive” reads the Jewish moral message. Clearly, blacks, browns and whites do not create these commercials–Jews do.  All the above is how Jews want unthinking TV watchers to perceive white men.  Blacks and browns in these Jewish commercials are used by Jews as they have always been used–as hammers against us whites.  Jews do not care a fig about the well-being or elevation of blacks and browns; their sole purpose is for them to be used as Jews have always used them–as clubs and bricks to attack us whites. This is how the Jews who create the ads want us and others to think about ourselves.  Their hope is that ultimately we will think so badly about ourselves that we will no longer care about ourselves, about our past, about our present or especially about our future, about marriage and children, about fighting Jewish hate around the world; that we will simply give up and commit suicide.  And, of course, these devious individuals hope their fanciful dreams become reality for young and dumb white women and that they will naturally fall into the arms of REAL men–the black and brown mud men.  Truly, the depth of Jewish hatred is breath-taking.  But so is their almost comical, suicidal ignorance.  Sooner than they could ever imagine the consequences of their efforts to destroy whites via immigration replacement, inter-racial sex commercials, pornography, abortion, actual white on white World Wars, or a hundred other means, will bear them a terrible fruit.  As we know from history, when white people finally get pissed off, really pissed off, hell is to pay.  And, as we all know, the white world is very, very close to critical mass right now.  A word, a warning, a historical truth:  An armed and angry white man is the most deadly killing machine the earth has ever known–he is intelligent, resourceful, adaptable, strong as steel, hard as iron, he never sleeps, he never forgets…and he is virtually impossible to kill.”, - Thomas Goodrich (Author of HELLSTORM - The Death of Nazi Germany)

The most obvious example of anti-white propaganda came from Netflix via a set of three commercials for the company. The series of the three Netflix commercials is titled “The Couple”, which features a white woman and a black man. The Netflix commercial “Open Relationship” depicts two couples, an interracial couple, and a white couple. The white man is depicted as small, weak, insecure, “non-progressive” and closed-minded. His white girlfriend quickly decides to cast him aside to spend the evening with the interracial couple, as the black man quite literally steals the man’s girlfriend in front of him, humiliating him.

HLG Studios out of Los Angeles was behind the production of these three creepy Netflix commercials. The advertising company has worked on campaigns for a myriad of national brands, from fast food chains to banks, technology companies, and clothing retailers. HLG Studios was founded by Yuri Baranovsky, the same person who directed Netflix’s race-mixing, anti-white propaganda pieces. Yuri Baranovsky is Jewish, an ethnic group that is vehemently opposed to Jews forming relationships outside their own ethnic group. Just four Jewish owned mega-corporations control the vast majority of all advertising agencies. The Omnicom Group of New York, WPP of London, Publicis of Paris, and Interpublic of New York are the key corporations in the West. Globalist CEO John Wren currently heads Omnicom Group. Omnicom was founded by Allen Rosenshine, Keith Reinhard, and John Bernbach, all three are Jewish and promote the exclusivity of Jews — but work hard to destroy ethnic-European ethnicity. Long-standing CEO of Publicis (1987–2017) has been Maurice Lévy, who cited his rabbi grandfather as his greatest inspiration. Lévy has been honoured by the Anti-Defamation League, for his work fighting anti-Semitism, and his relentless promotion of “diversity”. WPP of London was founded and is currently run by Martin Sorrell, who is a Jew. Chairman and CEO of the Interpublic Group (IPG), is Michael Isor Roth. Roth condemned the “white supremacist ideology” at Charlottesville. There is clearly a disproportionate number of Jews and those with Jewish sympathies involved in mass media advertising. From small start-up firms to multi-billion-dollar corporations, all of which are promoting hostile anti-white falsehoods, while praising “diversity” and “inclusion.” All this is carefully calculated ethnic-European genocide fueled by Jewish hatred for Christian Europeans. These companies are not merely promoting racial bastardisation and trying to appeal to a wider range of consumers, they are promoting the increased abuse and sexual degradation of white women. The race-destroyers purpose is to recreate a nation without ethnic-Europeans. Race mixing propaganda says bluntly that white children are not wanted in the New Order and White men have no place in the globalists’ nightmarish world

European Americans still compose 63% of the population of the USA. Anyone watching television in America now days will get the mistaken idea that African Americans compose nearly half of the population of the USA judging by their prominence on the TV screen. African Americans compose only 13% of the population of the USA. Hispanics compose 18% but are absolutely under-represented on television. Asians compose 3% of the population of the USA but are more prominent on television than Hispanics. The JEWS who own and control television are deliberately engineering these misconceptions and have been engineering non-European immigration since the HART-CELLAR Immigration Act of 1965”. Brother Nathanael – American Evangelist

The flooding of our European Continent with “migrants” from Africa and the Middle East, who are disguised as so-called “Refugees”, is not an accident. After the fall of the Third Reich, Genocidal Kaufman, Coudenhove–Kalergi and Hooton Plans for Germany, became the reality for all of Western Europe through the creation of the European Union and UN. Not only Germany, but the entire white western world has since then undergone attacks of unprecedented scales demographically that will lead to the indigenous European populations very soon becoming minorities in the homelands of their ancestors. Through the Immigraton Law of 1965, a group of Jews, including: Jacob Javits, Emanuel Celler, Leo Pfeffer (Former President of American Jewish Congress (AJC), Norman Podhoretz (Writer and Member of The Council of Foreign Relations) decided that America would open its borders and become a “melting pot”. Ten years later, the Zionist Jews David Schwartz and Inga Gottfarb would do the same with Sweden. With a population of 10 million people Sweden is today home to just 20,000 Jews. Being just 0.2% of the population they own the majority of Sweden’s anti-Swedish media through the Bonnier family and a disproportionate number of journalists and experts have names like Wolodarski, Silberstein,, Radetzki, Rothstein, Aschberg, Leman, Epstein etc. Another example is Jersey Sarnecki, a Jewish criminologist who is trotted out on a regular basis to “debunk” that crime is increasing or that migrants commit more crime than natives”, - from the website - europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/the-kalergi-plan-for-european-genocide/

If you want even more information and evidence about white genocide then look at the videos on YouTube of Mark Collet. One of the videos by Collet shows how the BBC is trying to make people believe that it was black people who had a hand in shaping European history and not white people. In the video it portrays a black man as Julius Caesar and Joan of Arc and the Queen of England as black women and these were in BBC productions. Would we portray the king of an African nation as a white man, no I don’t think so. To try and remove white people from the history of Europe and to try and make immigrants in Europe believe that they had a part in European history when actually they had none. The aim of multiculturism is to dispossess white people in Europe and breed them out of existence. They are pushing the agenda of white genocide and the BBC plays a part in that. See the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSBx0pqTSL0

You should watch the YouTube video by Stefan Molyneux titled The Terrible Truth about the UN Migration Compact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WRszRZBfYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY&feature=youtu.be

The above articles about Jewish involvement in migration can be found at http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html and Darkmoon.me

Check the link out below. The Hooton Plan and the Migrant Crisis subtitled in English, This is an almost 30 minute video by Ursula Haverbeck explaining why Europe is being invaded ... it's all in the Hooton Plan! Only one book describing the Hooton Plan is still available, but only in German.

https://carolynyeager.net/ursula-haverbeck-hooton-plan-and-migrant-crisis

Who's behind the race mixing agenda in advertising?

https://youtu.be/r2_K5koFGRY



"Diversity" Is a Weapon against White People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw



"Ethno-States Will Never Work"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwckUOZBGE



“Anti-White videos”

http://incogman.net/anti-white-videos



Quotes from Jews about genocoding the Whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrL49JKCXo



How old advanced civilizations were destroyed by race-mixing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GdBze7E4RI



The JEWS planned White genocide since before the World Wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owOE4ACor70



Rabbi: "Biological Jews behind Open Borders for White Countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZBZ5ZUW-8



Of course the Jewish owners of youtube will most likely remove the videos above.

If this population trend continues for the White Race then we will be extinct within 100 years or less or at the very most we will have a minority of 1% on this planet.

Where would this planet be without the White race? The White Race has brought any worthwhile invention to this world. The White race has invented the aeroplane, locomotive, electricity, light bulbs, radio, television, telephone, cars, computer, camcorder, camera, compact disc (CD), computed tomography (CT scan, CAT scan), digital computer, laptop computer, network television, steel suspension bridge, integrated circuit, Internet, electric iron, GPS technology, nuclear reactor, Mars and moon land rover, steel-frame skyscraper, telescope, thermometer, thermostat, toilet paper, flush toilet, tractor, transistor, traffic lights, typewriter, ultrasound imaging, vaccination, electric vacuum cleaner, Velcro, video recorder, videotape, virtual reality, vision correction laser, electric washing machine, fridge, wheel, wheelchair, windmill, digital wristwatch, X-ray, man on the moon, etc.

The above list of white inventions does even begin to scratch the surface.

Consider how different the world would be without white people.

Consider how different the world will be once Western civilization is disabled or destroyed.

I simply think it not in the best interest of world civilization to destroy the people group whose innovation and creativity has advanced -- and continues to advance the quality of life for all humanity, regardless of ethnicity. In fact no race of people on this earth should have to face their own extinction.

President Putin warns that the New World Order are in the final stages of their “70 year masterplan for Europe“, and the process will only speed up from here.

The New World Order put hornet nests in your countries,” Putin told a Kremlin tour group. “And now they are poking them.”

Putin believes that the open border policies forced on European nations must be rejected if the continent is to have any chance of a peaceful future.

My European brothers and sisters must reject the globalist open border policies being pushed onto them by the elite.”

There is no place for sovereign nations in the globalists’ vision of the future, according to Putin. And the Russian president pointed the finger of blame directly at the Rothschild’s and their cabal of international elites.

The Rothschild-cabal have infiltrated your government, your media, and you’re banking institutions. They are no longer content with committing atrocities in the Middle East, they are now doing it on their own soil, desperate to complete the plan for a one world government, world army, complete with a world central bank”

They think they can do this by terrorising you into submission. Scaring you into accepting whatever new laws they will put in place to protect you.”

Putin issued a call to arms, urging Europeans to reject the siren call of the globalists and their death cult.

They [Europeans] must rise up against their masters, who have long since stopped serving the people, and demand their voices are heard. The governments of the west are no longer hiding their true intentions. You can see the horror that lies beneath their mask. Keep your eyes on them. Don’t fall for their tricks. Russia will not stand by and allow its European cousins to be slaughtered and dehumanised like this. The battle is over. The war has begun. Truth and justice will prevail”, - President Putin of Russia.

This is the reason why Putin is demonised in America and the Western world’s media because he know what is really happening and who is behind it.

You see, the Illuminati’s great plan is to slowly unify the whole planet into one nation, which they would rule and own. They wished to expand the EU. They wished to create other similar multi-national blocs. They wished to provide administrative control over these blocs that ordinary people could not vote for, just as they had with the EU.

This would allow unprecedented power and control over these vast multi-national blocs. And then the final act would be to unify the blocs into one world nation. Their world, belonging politically, economically and religiously to them.

That was the plan. And, though it has not been all plain sailing, their plan has been unfolding in accordance with their will. That was until the British (mostly northerners) brought a halt to this one world government plan by voting to exit the EU.

The Cabal are experts at lying. The huge lie was that if you were not in the EU your countries trade and finances would be in turmoil but just tell that to Greece who are in the EU and their country has been ruined by the EU, it is just debt slavery. The EU was a control mechanism, were they could control 500 million people from one office. The EU is also a way of breaking up national sovereignty and they do that by immigration and opening up borders. This is the next wave of countries negotiating to join the EU -Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey and eventually the Ukraine.

You must understand that the Cabal\Rothschild’s banks hold huge power over the global economy and their base is in London and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Switzerland which is the bank for central banks. How strange that Switzerland is not in the EU, it is in the centre of Europe but not in the EU. This same Switzerland was protected by the Cabal during two world wars were no soldiers were allowed in and were no bombs were allowed to touch it. Of course the draconian laws that they place on the people of the EU, they are not going to place onto themselves in Switzerland.

This Illuminat\Cabal declared to Britain that they would remain in the EU and the British people just showed him a rude sign and told them no. The Cabal tried its hardest by sending all the people it controls (Obama, Blair, Cameron, Mandelson and Soros etc.) to tell the British people they must vote to stay in the EU.

BREXIT in the U.K is the only block to the Zionist\Cabal plans that they have had to face. Foolish people who do not bother to see the full picture are trying to prevent it. BREXIT must not be overruled. That’s why they pulled their Jewish stooge out of the woodwork, Tony Blair, who keeps insisting Brexit is a bad thing and perhaps we should vote again. The European Union is the Jewish Cabal’s plans for the control of the whole of Europe and its destruction.

Not even in our dreams could we have imagined that one day . . . European nations, including us Hungarians, would be facing challenges not seen since the distant past. Not even in our dreams could we have imagined that Europe would be endangered not by external military threats, not by American or Russian ambitions, but by itself. Who would have thought that the most successful continent on Earth — which has created the most thriving culture, the most advanced technologies, the world’s best schools and the highest living standards humanity has ever seen— would within a few years be sliding downwards, drifting towards the brink of ruin? Those who want to mold the European Union into a European empire are all, without exception, supporters of immigration. They have made the admission of migrants the litmus test of being European, and expect every country and nation to become multicultural without delay. Now we can see that they deliberately failed to use their enormous police and military capability, and they deliberately failed to defend Europe from the migrant masses. If we were able to do it, they could have done so too. What was lacking was not the ability, but the will. Even today, the Brussels vanguard and the other leaders who are opposed to nation states see migration as a chance, an opportunity. They see it as a chance to replace the European Union of nation states with a multicultural empire of mixed populations, smoothed into a unity: a Europe without nation states; an elite separated from its national roots; an alliance with multinational power groups; a coalition with financial speculators. This would be paradise for George Soros. Let us choose independence and the cooperation of nations over global governance and supervision. Let us reject the ideology of globalism, and instead support the culture of patriotism. The world can be richer and mankind can be better if the earth is populated by the diverse world of nations. We believe that every nation is special and unique in its own way, and can be a shining light in that segment of the world which is entrusted to it”. - Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán

There is documented evidence that Jews in America are the prime movers and guiding force behind the massive attempt to mongrelize the White Christian people with the Black Race. Of course everyone realizes that there are many gullible and brainwashed Gentiles working toward this same end. But the movement to mix the races in America is most definitely sparked and financed by organized Jewry in every city of any size in America containing a formal Jewish community. The first question which arises is why are the Jews so fanatical in their zeal to integrate the races and why do they intensely resist mixing of their own blood with either us White Christians, or the Blacks? In order to understand Jewish thinking on this matter, one must first recognize that the Jews are a very unique people. The Jews are bound to one another by three different means— which no other people in the world have in common. The Jews have one religion—Judaism! The Jews are of one nation—Israel! The Jews are of one Race! Race is defined as a group of people who have inbred with their own kind for centuries and exhibit like features and characteristics. Thus the Jews of today are a tight-knit race, and highly conscious of the great gulf which separates them from White Christians. Gentiles do not have even the basic rudiments of unity existing in Jewry. We are of many different churches, different nationalities and from divided language groups of Europe. Feuds, wars, jealousy and hatreds have always divided our White Folk. This division has made it easy, for a skilful and highly organized Jewish minority to dominate us. Within each Jewish Community in every city of any size in America the Jews operate numerous organizations. They are designed to guide and control the lives of every Jew. They are also constructed to give the Jews a tremendously powerful single voice in American politics. Almost every Christian politician lives in dread of offending his local Jewish community. He knows that if he does not tread softly, listen to their every demand, endorse aid to Israel and sale of Israeli Bonds, support United Jewish Appeal—the Jews will vote for the man against him, spend a fortune to elect his next opponent, and direct the local daily press in a hate campaign against him. All the small Jewish clubs and social groups are united under the American Jewish Committee. All Jew businessmen belong to a secret society called “B’nai B’rith” and they have their own secret spy agency called the “Anti-Defamation League.” These are the groups that harass Right-Wing Patriots and seek to control elected politicians and the daily press. But, their most important mission of all, is to integrate the White Christian people to produce an indolent, Mulatto race for the future”, - Chuck Maultsby - American Author, Researcher - http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html

The link above shows you the full scope of the Jewish push for white genocide in America. It is a great website full of information about the Jewish New World Order.

First let’s explore anti-Americanism/anti-nationalism. Since the Jewish Zionists goal is a one world government then nationalistic or patriotic sentiment is a clear obstacle, not to mention Hitler was able to use it to unite Germany to combat their earlier efforts to take over Europe by imitating Judaism/Marxism/Communism with it. To accomplish this anti-American/anti-nationalistic obstacle they want to indoctrinate the youth to demonize and feel oppressed by their country and its institutions. This is where cultural Marxism fits in. By convincing women that men are members of an evil conspiratorial cabal known as “patriarchy” running the institutions in order to oppress them they create a division between men and women and a desire for these indoctrinated 3rd wave feminists to support the enemies of these institutions and people. This is how these women are able to do the mental gymnastics needed to claim they live in an oppressive “rape culture” and that CIS white males are their oppressors and enemies, when women have all the same rights as men in western societies built and traditionally run by white men where they enjoy the highest standard of living and freedom in the world. While making these ridiculous claims in one breath in the next they claim to be allied with Islam whose countries and traditions are patriarchal, oppress women and contain elements that can be considered to be rape culture. This truly is absurd. This pattern can be repeated with all minority groups such as LBGT and racial minorities. As I already stated in a previous chapter they can all come together to agree on a common enemy the CIS White Male, who as luck would have it is the Zionists greatest enemy and obstacle to their plans. There has also been legislation to remove the national anthem from schools, open borders etc. They try and do this under the guise of anti-racism, but this is their old Jew tactics at work. They label something destructive and harmful like letting criminals come into your country to commit crime and collect benefits you pay for with your taxes as something good and positive, then label any opposition to it evil and negative. I am sure you have seen this countless times in the media since Trump was elected where they attempt to make illegal aliens and criminals look like the victims of racist policies by Trump to deport them”, - Daniel Estulin, Author ‘Communism’ and ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’

Just like the media. We are not being taught history correctly, and all we are ever being told is that the Nazis are responsible, they are evil. But no one are talking about what Jews are doing to the White race. They are not talking about the 33 million White Christians who were murdered in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution, which was a Jewish operation. No one talks about that. They only talk about the “Holocaust”. For seventy years straight, that’s what we see on TV, in the movies. It’s pounded into our brains, so that we will feel guilty for the Holocaust. And they are going to continue to eradicate the White race and we are just going to allow it happen because White people have been conditioned to feel so guilty that they are docile, subservient slaves. That is what the Jews want. They want one brown race of gentiles so that they can more easily dominate us. They don’t want White Nationalism. Because to them White nationalism is the only thing that stands in the way of their global domination. That is why they are doing everything they can to get rid of the White European race. So unless you, White people, wake up and stop being afraid of being called a called a racist or an anti-Semite, all the time, and just start speaking the truth, our race will come to an end. In fact, by 2040, the White race will be a minority [in the USA]. And if you want to see how we are going to be treated as a minority, have a look what is happening to whites in South Africa”, - Teutonic Warrior Chick – YouTube Channel

The following information is from Chuck Maultsby’s website and it shows you what happens when ‘whites’ are the minority in an American city or any city. This is what is in store for the whole of America.

Anyone who doubts the long-term effect of the swamping of the Western White countries with third world immigrants, need look no further than Detroit, where a new report has revealed that almost half of all adults in the city are “functionally illiterate” and essentially unable to operate in normal society.

The report, issued by the “Detroit Regional Workforce Fund” (a government-private sector partnership organization set up by race-blind liberals), said that the “National Institute for Literacy estimates that 47% of adults in Detroit are functionally illiterate, referring to the inability of an individual to use reading, speaking, writing, and computational skills in everyday life situations.

Generally, those adults who score at Level 1 (on a scale of 1 to 5, lowest to highest) have difficulty performing such everyday tasks as locating an intersection on a street map, reading and comprehending a short newspaper article, or calculating total costs on an order form,” it continued.

The report admitted that the shocking illiteracy levels could not be explained solely by a lack of high school education.

We also know that of the 200,000 adults who are functionally illiterate, approximately half have a high school diploma or GED, so this issue cannot be solely addressed by a focus on adult high-school completion,” the baffled liberals said.

In addition, the report said, these figures are “aggregates and communicate a city-wide issue. We also know some neighborhoods and census tracts within the city have more significant concentrations of adults who are functionally illiterate and/or lack educational credentials.”

The report ignores the obvious: Detroit is now a “black” city, and has been utterly destroyed after the whites were driven out by a combination of horrendous black crime levels, collapsing standards and an inefficient bureaucracy. In a nutshell, whites have found it impossible to live in an area where there is no longer any semblance of functioning modern white western society.

Detroit’s violent crime rate is one of the highest in the United States. The official crime rate is 62.18 per 1000 residents for property crimes, and 16.73 per 1000 for violent crimes (compared to national figures of 32 per 1000 for property crimes and 5 per 1000 for violent crime). Official records also show that up to 70 percent of homicides are drug related.

Black crime has run every last major grocery store out of Detroit. Massive shoplifting, stock theft and inoperable Third World conditions saw the last major store, Farmer Jack, leave in 2007. Since then, Detroit, one of America’s largest cities, hasn’t had a single grocery chain store within the city limits.

Vast areas of the city are utterly smashed and lie in ruins, making this once-thriving home of the American automobile industry, into a wasteland which resembles a war zone.

And the reason for all of this?

According to the US Census Bureau’s 2010 census, 1.23% of Detroit’s population is Asian, 81.84% is black, 10.42% is white, and 6.51% is “other.” Interestingly, the “Hispanic” population, which could be of any race, is counted as 6.56%, whatever that might mean.

The racial sea change in Detroit provides the key to understanding the collapse in that city.

In 1930, 92.3% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1940, 90.8% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1950, 83.63% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1960, 70.8% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1970, 56.0% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1980, 35.7% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 1990, 22.2% of Detroit’s population was white.

In 2000, 12.3% of Detroit’s population was white.

And in 2010, the white population had dropped to around 10%, although this figure will also no doubt include “Hispanics” and Middle Easterners.

The destruction of the once-great city of Detroit into a Third World hell-hole is one of the most obvious glimpses into western civilization’s future if current racial demographic trends continue. Only the willingly blind will not see it.

Scores of black residents of the city of Birmingham, Alabama, lined up to scream and shout their hatred of whites at the Birmingham City Hall in 2016 during a council meeting meant to discuss development projects in the 80 percent nonwhite city. One after the other, blacks spoke in the council chamber against the idea of allowing any whites “back” into the city, saying that this would “destroy everything that was fought for in the 1960s.”

Shocked AL.com journalist—and apparent liberal—John Archibald described it as “Birmingham’s saddest day,” saying that he had never seen anything like it in his life before.

I’ve seen a mayor walk the street in shackles. I’ve watched mayors and governors hauled to jail. I’ve covered peaceful protests and riots. I’ve seen families mourn the deaths of their innocents, and guilty men die in the electric chair. But I’ve seen nothing quite like the events in Birmingham City Hall this week. Nothing that reached into my heart to snatch the shreds of hope that hide there. Nothing that took my words, and left me with only sadness. I barely know what to say. Or how to say it. For what took place in the council chambers, at a Thursday town hall to discuss proposed changes to the Birmingham Mayor/Council Act could not be blamed on the mayor, or the council. It is not as simple as a power play nor as easy to define as greed. Or politics. Or business as usual. Resident after resident stood to complain — loudly. Not so much about the rift between the mayor and council. Not much about the failure of schools to give Birmingham students an adequate shot at success in the wide world. Not about increasing violence and crime in a city that is historically high in those things. The complaint was about white people. That development in the city put Birmingham in danger of drawing more of them. ‘White supremacists run Birmingham because gentrification runs Birmingham’, one speaker said, adding that Mayor Bell is the “puppet” of white people”.

The US Census Bureau says that whites make up 20.1 percent of Birmingham’s population. As a result, the city has collapsed like every other black city center in America, both economically and socially.

According to citydata.com, some 24.7 percent of residents subsist on an income below the federally mandated poverty level, and of that, some 12.1 percent have an income less than half of the poverty level.

In September 2015, Birmingham took the fifth spot in violent crime, property crime, and overall crime among large cities, according to statistics released by the FBI in the annual report, Crime in the United States.

With a population of 212,115, Birmingham’s homicide rate ranked 7th among cities with populations of more than 100,000, beaten by six other majority nonwhite cities: St. Louis, Detroit, New Orleans, Jackson, Baltimore, and Newark.

Birmingham’s violent crime rate runs at 1,483 per 100,000 residents, something which the FBI attributed to it’s “drug trade and its high poverty rate.”

According to a study released by the Neighborhood Scout data analysis company, which produces research revealing the one hundred most dangerous cities in America with 25,000 or more people, Birmingham ranked number twenty on the list of America’s most dangerous cities.

“With a crime rate of 85 per one thousand residents, Birmingham has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes — from the smallest towns to the very largest cities,” Neighborhood Scout said.

Birmingham residents have a 1 in 66 chance of being a victim of a violent crime, a 1 in 14 chance of being a victim of a property crime, and a 1 in 205 chance of having their car stolen.

Given all these facts, it seems incredible that any whites would even want to live in that city. The greatest irony of the vicious anti-white outburst in the Birmingham City Hall in 2016 is not the fact that the residents publicly expressed their hatred of whites.

Rather, it lies in the fact that their anti-white outbursts have been blacked out by the controlled media as if it did not happen.

Contrast this with what would have happened had a white-filled town hall meeting anywhere in America engaged in such rhetoric against blacks.

The press would then broadcast day and night about “white racism”—showing once again the institutional anti-white nature of the controlled media.

I flew into BMI (Baltimore airport) got a cab and booked a hotel room. It was late and the restaurants were all closed. I looked out my window and could see a McDonalds with the lights on, probably around 10.pm. So I walked to the McDonalds, the doors were locked, so I walked up to the drive up window because cars were coming and going from the drive thru. The drive thru windows were 6 inches thick of bullet proof glass. The young black woman yelled at me through the speaker” what you want white boy”. I said a big mac and some fries. She told me to get out of there because they had already been robbed three times in the past hour. “You are going to die if you don’t leave she said to me. I was hungry and asked again for a big mac. They unlocked the door and let me in while they prepared my food. One of the home boys walked me to my hotel so that I wouldn’t get killed. That is how Baltimore is. Very scary and dangerous. All the McDonalds have bullet proof windows. I never will go to that city again ever. It is insanity”. John Sandeen on visiting Baltimore McDonalds excerpted from http://newobserveronline.com

There are ten shootings per day in Chicago perpetrated by blacks and Hispanics, and, over the Fourth of July weekend 2016, 13 were shot over a 17-hour period—but there is no mass “outrage” over this nonwhite gun crime rampage. White people are 32% of the population of Chicago

Instead, the controlled media prefers to focus on alleged “white racist police” and thereby incite hatred against whites.

And the facts are not even hard to come by. The Chicago Tribune, for example, in an article dated July 1, 2016, reported that there were ten shootings every day in the 70 percent nonwhite city.

The report said that as of the middle of this year, “homicides have jumped by 49 percent citywide to 312,” and that “shooting incidents have risen by even more, marking the third consecutive year of double-digit increases.”

Chicago is the “the runaway leader in the sheer volume of killings,” for the entire US, the report continued.

“New York and Los Angeles don’t even come close,” the report said, pointing out that through June 19, Chicago had more homicides than those two larger cities combined.

New York and Los Angeles together had fewer than 1,000 shooting victims during that same period, while Chicago topped 1,900—about ten per day.

The cause of the violence is, the report admitted, “Linked to gang conflict over everything from petty disputes to control of drug dealing, as well as the splintering of gangs into smaller cliques fighting over a few blocks at a time.”

The controlled media’s agenda is obvious to all: when nonwhites commit gun crime, then all manner of excuses—which mainly center on blaming “racism” which “causes poverty”—are found, and the statistics are buried.

However, when a white police officer shoots a nonwhite criminal—whether in the line of duty or not—then this same media broadcasts this fact to the world, blaming “white racism” once again.

The media’s approach—and it is one shared by the liberal establishment, and the “Black Lives Matter” campaign—is that whites are always to blame, no matter what the circumstances.

http://newobserveronline.com/chicago-10-shootings-day-no-outrage/

Britain’s majority nonwhite capital city of London is rapidly spiraling downward into a crime nightmare where there have been 55 murders in the first 98 days of 2018—a direct result of decades of government-promoted mass Third World immigration which has ethnically cleansed that city of the majority of its white population.

Official police statistics from the UK’s capital city London, which became majority nonwhite city nearly a decade ago have revealed that there are at least 754 violent attacks there every day, and that crime overall is increasing at the rate of over ten percent every six months.

125,190 thefts reported (January to June 2018 105,596);

108,084 assaults and violent attacks (January to June 2018 102,829);

61,497 vehicle offenses (January to June 2018 54,056);

40,409 burglaries (January to June 2018 39,442);

28,067 arson and criminal damage incidents (January to June 2018 28,430);

24,918 public order offenses (January to June 2018 23,677);

21,906 drug offenses (January to June 2018 17,542);

19,075 robberies (January to June 2018 16,039);

9,998 sexual offenses (January to June 2018 10,109);

This gives a total number of crimes for the period January to June 2019 of 448,309, compared to 407,354 in the first six months of June 2018—a ten percent increase.

These figures also translate to 688 thefts per day; 594 assaults and violent attacks per day; 388 vehicle offenses per day; 222 burglaries per day; 154 arson and criminal damage cases per day; 137 public order offenses per day; 120 drug offenses per day; 105 robberies per day; and 55 sexual offenses per day.

In addition, the number of homicides committed in the same six-month period stands at 67, with a significant proportion of those killed resulting from the black and mixed-race gang wars which have laid waste to vast stretches of suburban London.

In 2018/19, the number of knife crime offences recorded in London reached almost 15,000—an increase of more than five thousand compared with 2015/16.

Although black knife crime in London receives more media attention, other nonwhite-related crimes are on the increase as well. In 2017 for example there were 465 acid attacks recorded by the Metropolitan Police, compared with just 77 in 2012.

London became majority non-white in 2010, according to the 2011 census. 45% of London’s 8 million population class themselves as White British. That is 3.6 million white people out of 8 million living in London. In the last census in 2001 that white British figure was 58%. So in 10 years it has dropped by 13%. But today in 2019 it is more likely to be about 35% and that is because of the foreign born births.

The clear link between the slide into a majority Third World population and the staggering increase in crime is obvious to all but the willingly blind.

The racial link to the crime and murder plague in London was openly admitted by the black ex-head of the “Commission for Racial Equality,” Jamaican-origin Trevor Phillips.

In an interview with the Mail on Sunday, Phillips called for “tougher policing in black communities hit by knife crime than in white areas with less violence” and said “it’s not white boys in Surrey who are being stabbed or stabbing other people.”

Phillips also attacked political leaders “for failing to acknowledge that rising knife crime in London involves race,” the newspaper reported.

“We have to be honest and say the central issue is not white boys in Surrey being stabbed or stabbing other people. The victims and perpetrators are mainly from a narrow range of backgrounds, and we should not be afraid to say so. They are usually from black, Afro-Caribbean backgrounds,” he said.

Phillips called for the reintroduction of “stop and search” policing, a practice which was halted in 2014 following leftist claims that it “unfairly targeted black and minority ethnic people.”

The black crime wave enveloping London is often captured on mobile cameras and uploaded to social media websites, such as this one of blacks attacking and chasing police out of a street in the British capital:

None of the government’s measures will have the slightest effect, because the cause of the crime plague is not “environment” as the race-deniers believe, but simply the fact that London is majority nonwhite, and therefore has a culture which is a reflection of the majority of inhabitants now living there.

In contrast to the non-white cities were crime is rampant look at the crime statistics from the state of Wyoming were white people have an 80% majority.

Take this report below from Safewise.

SafeWise is happy to release our fifth annual Safest Cities report. Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Wyoming for 2019. See if your city made the list.

There’s no wild west in Wyoming today—at least not in these safe cities. Not only did the state beat the national violent crime rate with 2.13 incidents per 1,000 people (compared to 4.49 nationwide), but 90% of the cities on our list did even better.

Property crime in Wyoming is also lower than the national rate of 27.11 crimes per 1,000. The Equality State had only 22.64 incidents per 1,000 in 2017. And 80% of the safest cities came in under that.

https://www.safewise.com/blog/safest-cities-wyoming/



Let us look at this racist anti-white article written be the U.S newspaper the New York Times.

The New York Times is ranked 18th in the world by circulation and 3rd in the U.S. The paper is owned by The Sulzberger family. They are a Jewish family and have owned the NY Times since 1896.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html

The article states the following:

Many cities and towns in America are still too “white,” according to the racist New York Times, which is now calling for “refugees” to be resettled all across the United States in order to fill the “void of cultural diversity.”

In response to President Trump’s decision to lower refugee admissions for the third year in a row, keeping a promise he made while on the campaign trail, the Times has decided to lash out against whitey by demanding that “brown” and black people be distributed to all areas of the country that are still a fair-skinned majority.

The Times has called out by name states like Montana, Vermont, and Maine, all of which contain mostly white people. This is a bad thing that poses “an array of problems for new arrivals,” according to the Times, which is calling for these states and others to receive regular shipments of “refugees” in order to turn them darker.

New Hampshire, like its neighbors Vermont and Maine, is nearly all white,” the Times laments. “This has posed an array of problems for new arrivals, who often find themselves isolated and alone, without the comfort and support of a built-in community.

Naturally, no mention is made by the Times about majority-brown and majority-black areas of the country that, because of their lack of “diversity,” could make some white people feel “isolated and alone, without the comfort and support of a built-in community.”

But the Times couldn’t care less about white people. It’s only concerned about non-white people, whom it believes have a right to live anywhere they wish, even if they can’t technically afford to do so. And where money is an issue, the Times believes that taxpayers, many of whom are white, should just pick up the tab.

Keep in mind that the US is still one of the most generous and welcoming nations in the world. According to official data, America has permanently resettled more than 1.7 million foreign nationals and refugees over the years, as well as another nearly half-a-million foreign nationals who’ve been granted permission to stay here under the Temporary Protected Status (TPS) program.

On the other hand, many other countries, including brown and black countries, aren’t as welcoming, preferring instead to maintain their cultural identities without being overrun by “multiculturalism.”

The United States is about as open to foreigners as it gets, in other words. But this isn’t enough for the Times, which won’t be happy until white people are completely eradicated from the populace and replaced with non-white “refugees.”

According to the latest research, American taxpayers fork over nearly $9 billion every five years to take care of refugees being resettled in our country. At least 16 percent of these refugees also end up needing housing assistance, which is also paid for by taxpayers.

The concepts of diversity, multiculturalism and inclusivity are three of the most destructive concepts ever forced on cities, states, education systems, businesses or any other entity.

Let us do a bit of a comparison here.

The NY Times article states:

New Hampshire, like its neighbors Vermont and Maine, is nearly all white. This has posed an array of problems for new arrivals, who often find themselves isolated and alone, without the comfort and support of a built-in community.

It has also posed problems for employers in these states, who find that their homogeneity can be a barrier to recruiting and retaining workers of different ethnicities and cultural background.

The issue prompted about 100 business leaders, government officials and members of nonprofit organizations to meet Thursday to search for ways that New Hampshire — which is 94 percent white — might lure other racial and ethnic groups, as well as younger people.

Let us now consider how this all would look if it was written about any other race. Imagine the reaction if The New York Times published something like this:

Detroit, like Atlanta and Birmingham, is nearly all black. This has posed an array of problems for new arrivals, who often find themselves isolated and alone, without the comfort and support of a built-in community.

It has also posed problems for employers in these states, who find that their homogeneity can be a barrier to recruiting and retaining workers of different ethnicities and cultural background. The issue prompted about 100 business leaders, government officials and members of nonprofit organizations to meet Thursday to search for ways that Detroit — which is 83 percent black — might lure other racial and ethnic groups, as well as younger people.

Change just a few words and suddenly it becomes extremely racist. Or rather, its racism suddenly becomes apparent to even the most average observer. It is racist to try and lower the percentages of a certain race just for the sake of lowering it. It is racist to move to an area and accuse it of being an “ethnic vacuum” just because most of the residents have a different ethnicity from your own. It would be racist if I went to South Korea and scolded it for being Korean, and it is racist if Hispanics follow a similar procedure when they come to America.

The only way to alleviate the racism in this case is to arbitrarily declare that racism, by definition, applies only to the prejudices of white people, but never to the prejudices against them. This is not the definition that you’ll find in the dictionary, but it is the definition advanced by the left-wing extremists running academia. College students these days are actually taught that racism is a white invention and an exclusive tool of white oppressors. The hatred of white people by other races is justified, which therefore means it is not racism. But what about the racial hatred that a member of a non-white race may have towards some other non-white race? That doesn’t exist.

But if we can see past this sort of brainwashing, it becomes apparent that the whiteness of New Hampshire is not in itself a problem. Just as the blackness of Detroit, or Baltimore, or Atlanta, is not in itself a problem. We do not need to go around breaking up racial monopolies. The white people of New Hampshire are not engaged in a conspiracy to keep the black folks away. They are just living where they want to live, and the racial dynamics are what they are. Racial diversity is fine if it happens organically, but it does not need to be, and should not be, a project undertaken by social engineers. It is extraordinarily racist to engineer diversity just for the sake of diluting some race’s majority. And how can racism in the name of diversity lead to anything but more racism?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/us/new-hampshire-white-diversify.html

Western presstitutes and politicians vilified Adolf Hitler, who in fact put into reverse everything that is happening today. As a historian, I repeatedly ask palace historians for a single genuine anti-colored sentiment expressed by any leading figure in the Reich system. I am still waiting. All that Adolf Hitler sought was to give Germans equality. Now, when Whites, proud of their heritage, demand equality with non-Europeans they are demonised as ‘race haters’, xenophobes’, ‘White supremacists’. When did you ever see such accusations levelled at Jews, Asians and Blacks who respect and promote their own ethnicity? Take a look at the constant brainwashing anti-White propaganda; the racing mixing narrative, the diversity marketing. Ask yourself how this would be described if these roles and situations were reversed. Imagine the outrage by Jewish or Asian communities if they were conditioned to accept ethnic-Europeans into their communities. In much of Europe and especially the UK, Europeans are now too scared to report crimes committed by migrants for fear of their being questioned as motivated by racism or their being charged with racism Spineless Europeans, their minds already ensnared by anti-White propaganda, dismiss what is clearly taking place, close their eyes to it, or become part of their own extinction. The minority who do care ram these truth into closed minds so they at least can say, ‘at least I tried to warn you.’” - American Author Charles Maultsby - http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id20.html

As established by the United Nations Charter in 1945, each people/ethnicity/racial group should have their own geographic area on Earth (i.e., a bordered country) in which to exercise their right to self-determination as a unique people/ethnicity/racial group. The UN essentially follows this policy for nearly all non-White peoples of the world. However, the UN pressures White nations to maintain (and even increase) their multiracial/multicultural policies. The UN essentially demands that White nations continue allowing millions of non-Whites to immigrate into White nations. Is this a double standard? Of course. Whites make up a mere 13% of the world's population and this percentage is shrinking with each passing year. White nations are under attack. A rapidly increasing rate of attack which is often called demographic warfare on the West (i.e., radical demographic change via massive non-White immigration into the Western World). At current 3rd world immigration rates into White nations, White people will become a minority in each White nation by 2028. And by 2043, Whites will make up 20% - 25% of each (historical) White nation. The White Western World is gradually being erased - and - once the West is gone... it’s gone forever. Approximately 3,500 years of Western Civilization is on schedule to be reduced to scattered pieces. Shockingly, this epic and colossal transformation will have occurred in a mere 100 - 125 years. It began in the 1950's and will likely be complete around 2050 - 2075 ... unless something can stop the global elite from carrying out the West's destruction (and yes... without a doubt... it is the global elite who are orchestrating the West's demise - the reason has to do with the global elites push for global government). Whites are intimidated into submission through politically correctness. For decades Whites have been told to "be tolerant" because "diversity is our strength." This liberal slogan is a huge lie; history proves it’s a lie. The truth is that diversity is a cancer on any nation. Racial/ethnic diversity within a Nation-State typically leads to tension, then conflict, which is often violent and bloody. Whites who complain about 3rd world migrants are called "racists", "xenophobes", "haters", "bigots", "Islamophobes", etc. Such outspoken Whites are often screamed at and shamed into submission, even though their country is being demographically transformed (and eventually erased) right before their eyes. Sadly, some weak minded Whites would rather watch their country destroyed than be called a racist”, - James L. Miller, Researcher - (PhD in Physics) - http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com

"If all of the dead allied soldiers could see their countries now, they would have thrown down their weapons and fought with the Germans." - David Irving, Author, Historian.

The world would return to the dark ages and would still be there without the White Race and that’s a fact. Another fact is that it is the Jewish Zionists or those Jews (Khazars) in power who are the driving force behind the disappearance of the ‘White Race’.

As you can see, this is not about humanitarian efforts to help so-called “refugees”, “sanctuary seekers”, or “asylum-seekers”. It’s all about a well-aimed settlement of Non-White races into Europe and North America in order to enforce Miscegenation (race mixing) which will lead to the disappearance of the ‘White Race’.

A good video to watch is one by Adam Green at Know More News titled ‘The anti-white conspiracy theory’ - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2HvjfEK-Vs&t=2533s



Child Abuse, by the Politicians!

Are the global elite and the puppet politicians who they control, involved in sex trafficking rings involving children? Are the Politicians then blackmailed to go along with the Illuminati’s agenda whether that be the illegal Iraq war or turning a blind eye to Israel’s slaughter of the Palestinians? Also is the Jewish

The Politicians are the ones who rule us, they make the laws by which we live but there is evidence to suggest that some of them have been linked to or found guilty of abusing children or paedophilia. What kind of world are we living in?

There is an ongoing child sex scandal which broke a few years ago which involved the Jewish billionaire Jeffrey Epstein. He was also a paedophile, accused of recruiting dozens of underage girls into a sex-slave network and buying their silence, although he has been convicted of only one count of soliciting prostitution from a minor. In the years since his conviction, dozens of women have come forward to accuse him of abuse, and he has made 17 out-of-court settlements in various civil cases arising from these accusations. Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew. According to a 2011 court filing by alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, she saw Clinton and Prince Andrew on the island. Giuffre has accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was a minor, a charge Buckingham Palace denies. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed “The Lolita Express” by the press, 26 times. After Epstein’s arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.

It is highly possible that Jeffrey Epstein is an Israeli Mossad asset?

The evidence that Epstein was involved in intelligence work most likely bribing or blackmailing prominent individuals to act on behalf of Israel, derives both from the statement made by former U.S. Attorney for Miami Alexander Acosta that “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone” and from other external evidence. Epstein was making videos of his guests having sex with his young girls, which is a version of a classic intelligence entrapment technique referred to as a “honey trap” that is employed by every major spy agency worldwide. And the Acosta quote – will it ever be fully investigated? Who told him that Epstein was “intelligence” and what were the circumstances?

One client of Epstein’s supposed money management service is at the center to the Epstein story, Jewish retail clothing tycoon Leslie Wexner.

Independent journalist Joachim Hagopian has done detailed research into Wexner and his “bizarre relationship” with Epstein. The story includes a close relationship with British socialite and the youngest child of the late publisher Robert Maxwell. According to authors Gordon Thomas and Martin Dillon (Robert Maxwell: Israel’s Superspy, Carrol and Graf Publishers, 2002), Maxwell worked as a double agent for the Israeli Mossad and Britain’s MI6.

Independent journalist Joachim Hagopian research adds that Wexner and his charity organization called the Mega Group provided the cover as a Zionist Mossad front actively influencing and dictating US war policy in the Middle East. Wexner’s Mega Group consists of about 20 fellow Jewish American financial titans who use their Zionist power to manipulate and control Washington into fighting illegal wars for Israel against the Islam religion and people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and eventually Iran, using their US-Israeli creation of al Qaeda/ISIS terrorists as proxy war allies to justify their prefabricated US “endless war on terror.” Wexner and company worked hand in hand with the neocons and Israeli first dual citizens behind the Project for a New American Century calling for their “new Pearl Harbor” 9/11 to justify US-Israeli global hegemony.

According to Hagopian’s research, Wexner, who is Jewish (as was Maxwell), shared a close relationship with the Mossad. This fact became apparent with the publication of “Wexner Analysis: Israeli Communication Priorities 2003.” This document advised pro-Israel advocates to repeatedly invoke the name of Saddam Hussein during the neocon invasion of Iraq.

A former CIA and military intelligence officer, Robert David Steele, also believes Epstein is linked to the Mossad as part of an elaborate blackmail operation.

According to Steele, Epstein’s “[Lolita] island was rigged with video recorders. Many politicians have been compromised. It was a Mossad/CIA operation. There are videos of some of the most powerful players in the most humiliating positions. If this gets out, not only are the politicians ruined, but the extortion game is over and suddenly, the influence CIA and Mossad wield over Washington, is gone.” (Interview with Steele, The Millennium Report radio program, February 18, 2017.)

This explains Acosta’s comment and Epstein’s remarkably and probably unprecedented light sentence for violating children.

All stops will be pulled out to prevent the public from knowing the US and Israel blackmail our “representatives” through illicit sex in order to gain their support for the plan to wage forever war and also advance the Zionist scheme for “Greater Israel” and dominance in the Middle East.

Further links to the Epstein story are below.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2019/did-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-work-for-mossad/

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=124859

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Epstein was supposed to have killed himself while on suicide watch. What a joke. He was either murdered by the Deep State or that was not his dead body in the cell and he is living somewhere in Israel. Either way they would never let the Epstein case go to trial because many important names would have come out in the trial and it probably would have been revealed that he was a Mossad Asset.

In 2003 the Sunday Herald reporter Neil Mackay sensationally reported that senior members of Tony Blair's government were being investigated for paedophilia. It was part of Operation Ore, the UK's most thorough and comprehensive police investigation of crimes against children. It was kept out of the media spotlight by the government gagging the media so that it would not stop preparations for the war in Iraq. The Herald also had confirmed by a very senior source in British intelligence that at least one high-profile former Labour Cabinet minister is among Operation Ore suspects. In fact a huge number of MP’s have committed child sex offences. The following MP’s have been found guilty of having committed child sex offences: Tory Party General Election candidate, Michael Powell, Tory Party Councillor (Wickbar/Bristol) Roger Talboys (Convicted and jailed for 6 years for multiple sex attacks on children), Tory Party MP (Billericay) Harvey Proctor, Tory Party Councillor ( Stratford-upon-Avon ) Christopher Pilkington, Tory Party councillor ( Coventry ), Peter Stidworthy, Tory Party Mayor ( North Tyneside ), Chris Morgan, Labour Councillor (Newton Aycliffe) Martin Locklyn - Convicted and jailed for 15 years for sexually abusing 3 14-year-old boys, Labour Mayor (Westhoughton/Lancashire) Nicholas Green - Convicted and jailed for 10 years for 3 rapes and 13 counts of indecent assault against little girls between the age of 6 and 10. He raped one woman on her wedding day, Prominent Labour Party activist Mark Tann (who has met Tony & Cherie at Party functions) recently got a 15-year sentence for raping a 4-year old girl on 2 separate occasions, Lib-Dem Council candidate (Tower Hamlets), Justin Sillman - Convicted and jailed for 2 years for sexual abuse of young boys, Lib-Dem Councillor ( Preston ), Bill Chadwick - Charged with: Making an indecent photograph of a child, Incitement to rape, Incitement to murder, Incitement to kidnap, and Incitement to torture. Chadwick's gay lover - Alan Valentine, is also a Lib-Dem councillor and the list goes on. These are the people who are supposed to be running our towns, our government. Ten or fifteen years ago this child abuse was labelled as a conspiracy theory by the same dumb arses who claim that the government’s version of events about 9/11 is true.

We all know about the cigar chomping child abuser Jimmy Saville who abused countless children while working for the BBC. The BBC did know what Saville was up to but kept it secret. This is the company that rakes in £3 billion per year in licence fees from the public. The BBC is nothing but a government propaganda tool, it just brain washes the people in the UK with news and documentaries that the government wants it to. Just look at the events of 9/11, 7/7 and Madeleine McCann, the BBC only broadcasts the government’s version of events which we know are lies, in fact fake news. In fact the BBC banned Johnny Rotten (singer) in 1978 for telling the truth about Jimmy Saville because they wanted to keep his crimes covered up.

No one gets that close to the “Royal Family” without intense scrutiny and many times Saville is photographed with Prince Charles. Don’t you think that MI5\MI6 knew what Saville had been up to? Of course they did.



Below Jimmy Saville with the Prime Minster of Great Britain at the time, Gordon Brown





Below Jimmy Saville with a young Tony Blair

Below Saville with the Duke of Edinburgh

Jimmy Saville’s activities were covered up by the legal authorities until Saville died in 2011. After his death, the police finally investigated, saying that he had molested kids in 32 hospitals, and that they had 450 cases of sexual abuse he’d committed. It is reckoned that Saville raped a child an average of once a week for over 40 years.

That is probably the tip of the iceberg for Saville, and Saville in turn is but the tip of the iceberg of the elite’s Satanism & paedophilia.

A solicitor (Alan Collins) who acted for victims of child abuse in Jersey also told the Guardian newspaper that some former Haut de la Garenne residents, both women and men, now claim they were assaulted by Saville in the 1970s. The States of Jersey police confirmed that Saville was investigated as part of the 2008 inquiry into abuse at the children's home, following claims from a former Haut de la Garenne resident that Saville was involved in an indecent assault in the 1970s. It is claimed that 192 children were abused at the home. The BBC entertainer was never charged with any abuse offences. Saville had initially denied ever visiting the home, despite photo’s existing online clearly showing him there.

A witness has described his abuse at the hands of Jimmy Saville at Haut de la Garenne in 1976 and has said he told police about it in 2008, three years before Saville died. The witness named in papers with the Independent Jersey Care Inquiry as “Witness 125” to protect his identity, told police about the abuse in both 2008 and 2009 as part of their investigation into child abuse at the care home. The inquiry would hear that from September 2007, police took 1,776 statements from 192 alleged victims, identifying 151 alleged abusers and only seven people were successfully prosecuted. Why only 7? Probably because the majority of abusers are in prominent positions and are being protected!

This confirms claims that the home was at the heart of a well-protected paedophile ring. But who were the 151 alleged abusers? Well according to a report in the Telegraph another alleged abuser was the actor Wilfrid Brambell, the “dirty old man” of Steptoe and Son fame. One of two boys whom he abused in a back room at the Jersey Opera House in the Seventies was from Haut de la Garenne. Haut de la Garenne was called the 'Jersey House of Horrors' after detectives said the remains of at least five children had been found there, alongside so-called punishment rooms.

According to many sources we know from court cases and statements made during the 2008 inquiry that children in Jersey care homes were ‘loaned out’ to members of the yachting community and other prominent citizens on the pretence of recreational trips but during which they were savagely abused and often raped. When these children complained they were beaten and locked in cellars at the Haut de la Garenne home.

It is alleged Edward Heath(more about Heath later), the former prime minister of the U.K from 1970-74, was known to visit the Jersey care home the Haute de la Garrene among others to take young boys on boating weekends on his yacht called ‘Morning Cloud’. According to author Linda Corby she said she watched 11 boys aged six to 11 from Jersey’s notorious Haut de la Garenne home board the former PM’s yacht in the island’s capital St Helier. On the yachts return she later counted only 10 boys returning, she was not sure what happened to the other boy.

Wilfred Krichefski, a senator in Jersey’s Government and chairman of several committees on the British Channel Island, was said to have regularly visited Haut de la Garenne to abuse boys until his death in 1974.

Jersey is the place where the authorities allowed 43-year-old convicted paedophile Roger Holland to stand for election as an honorary constable officer— similar to a special cop in the UK, but with more powers. They knew that six years earlier he had indecently assaulted a mentally impaired 14-year-old girl and admitted molesting another girl. But he got the job and in 1997 rose to become vingtenier—the second most senior cop on the island’s volunteer force.

Although Jersey is part of the British Isles and under the Queen’s rule, it has a separate government system dating back to King John’s reign, and makes its own rules and laws.

To see this child abuse by high ranking politicians we only have to look at the case of Cathy O’Brien who is one of the more famous victims of the CIA’s MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control program. According to her book ‘Transformation of America’, Cathy and her 6 year old daughter were used as mind controlled sex slaves to the rich and famous most of them American top rank politicians which include former presidents George Bush senior and Junior, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and former vice president Dick Cheney. Cathy describes in her book what George Bush Snr did on a regular basis to her daughter, Kelly, as well as to other alleged victims of ‘Satanic’ ritual abuse. Cathy O’Brien, was covertly rescued from her mind control enslavement by Intelligence insider Mark Phillips. According to the book Cathy and her daughter (from age 6) were systematically raped by the men named above and that is just a few of them.

If you don’t believe mind control is possible then you need to do some research because the CIA have even admitted it ran mind control programs such as MK Ultra, Bluebird and Artichoke.

Psychiatrist and author Colin Ross, MD (who is a psychiatrist specializing in dissociative disorders which include multiple personality disorder) states, "The major goal of the Cold War mind control programs was to create dissociative symptoms and disorders, including full multiple personality disorder. The capabilities postulated in the first Manchurian Candidate are fact, not fiction, and were created by the CIA in the 1950's under BLUEBIRD and ARTICHOKE mind control programs. Experiments with LSD, sensory deprivation, electro-convulsive treatment, brain electrode implants and hypnosis were designed to create amnesia, depersonalization, changes in identity and altered sates of consciousness”.

Susan Ford (pseudonym is Brice Taylor) is another MK Ultra and child sex abuse survivor who worked with Ted Gunderson to expose her previously suppressed experiences with various high profile people in government and the entertainment world. From an early age, Brice Taylor was prostituted as a mind controlled sex slave to Presidents Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and then Governor Ronald Reagan.

Brice Taylor is the highest level survivor of MK Ultra and government mind control ever to go public. In her new book, Thanks for the Memories: The Truth Has Set Me Free, she discloses hidden mechanisms used by the nations' most ruthless Elites to control America, and reveals their intent to precipitate a global dictatorship. According to Taylor movie stars also used her and her daughter as controlled sex slaves, her book references Sylvester Stallone and Bob Hope as two of them.

Another child abuse scandal was uncovered by John DeCamp who is among the most highly decorated Vietnam veterans and a former Republican state senator in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. It was known the Franklin Cover-Up. What John W DeCamp claimed to have uncovered in his book, The Franklin Cover-up was Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska, was nothing less than a Satanist-paedophiles ring, involving high-profile establishment figures, including those who controlled the government, police and media in Omaha. The allegations centred on the actions of Lawrence E. King Jr., who ran the now defunct Franklin Community Federal Credit Union (FCFCU) in Omaha. Young adults and teenagers said that they had been child prostitutes in service of powerful business moguls and politicians and in 1982 Paul Bonacci, one of the victims claims that he and others were flown to Bohemian Grove to participate in orgies and other acts of child abuse. In July 1990, the Franklin Cover-up chief investigation Gary Cardori and his son were killed in a mysterious plane crash. He was murdered because Caradori began to follow the money behind the Franklin scandal and he discovered two things: the Franklin Credit Union was being used by the White House and CIA to launder money for the Iran-contra affair and Larry King and his associates were given a free ride to sexually traffic in and molest children. Also Caradori met with a source who handed him photographs that proved that Nebraskan children, some from the famed Boy’s Town orphanage, were being used for the sexual gratification of important political leaders in Washington, including Vice President and President George H W Bush. The FBI arrived at the Caradori plane crash site and began systematically removing the photographs, debris, and Caradori’s briefcase. Meanwhile, FBI agents in Lincoln, Nebraska entered Caradori’s office and seized his files obviously to keep this think covered up.

CIA director William Colby was a Vietnam War colleague of Nebraska State Senator John De Camp, one of major investigators of the Franklin scandal. Colby reportedly was ready to expose the CIA’s own involvement in the use of child prostitutes for the purposes of political and diplomatic blackmail. Colby died in a suspicious canoeing accident on the Chesapeake Bay on April 27, 1996. Several witnesses and an investigator of the Franklin case were murdered or died mysteriously. In 1993 a documentary detailing the Franklin cover-up called ‘The Conspiracy Of Silence’ was produced by the Discovery Channel. On the day it was set to be aired, it was cancelled. There were rumours that someone paid half a million dollars to revoke the television rights. The documentary can now be found online. If you want to know even more about the Franklin scandal a good place to start would be Nick Bryant's 2009 book The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse & Betrayal.

Another American who tried to uncover the child abuse within American Politics was Ted L. Gunderson. Ted Gunderson was the former head of the Los Angeles FBI office. After retiring from the FBI, Gunderson set up a private investigation firm, Ted L. Gunderson and Associates, in Santa Monica in 1980. Ted Gunderson had compiled box loads of research and had assembled a number of reports which described unimaginable "operations" of treachery, sadistic savagery, degradation, abuse, and murder caused by intelligence agents of the United States government against its own citizens, especially children. Gunderson began looking more deeply into cases of satanic murder activity after becoming convinced of the innocence of a young Army medical doctor, Dr. Jeffrey R. MacDonald, who was falsely convicted in August, 1979 of the murder of his wife and two young daughters. The murders were in fact committed by a local satanic group of drug users which included five active duty military men. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the proliferation of secret satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow government that would be controlling the US government. He also disclosed that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government. Gunderson believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice. Ted Gunderson claims that there are 4-5 million practicing Satanists in the US and that 83 children are abducted every hour in the US (= 1,992 per day, 727,000 per year). He also claims that 50,000-60,000 people are sacrificed each year in satanic rituals in the US (150/day).

In the U.K Sylvia Woosley says in the ITV documentary ‘Exposure’ that Clement Freud (grandson of Sigmund Freud) groomed and abused her from the age of 10 until she was 19. Woosley, now in her 70s, appears in the documentary in obvious distress to allege that Freud took away her childhood. Mrs Woolsey has made a statement to the police, and her allegations against Freud will be passed to Operation Hydrant, the overarching national investigation into “non-recent” child abuse. Hydrant said in February that it had a database of 2,328 suspects, 298 of whom were dead and 91 of whom were politicians.

Another of Freud’s claimed victims, Vicky Hayes, has claimed Freud groomed her from the age of 14 and at the age of 17, he violently raped her. She said he plied her with champagne and took her virginity. Mrs Hayes gave her horrific account to a local news station, where she recalled being “paralyzed with fear” when the manipulative abuser raped her. The ITV documentary also interviewed another woman, who remained anonymous. She said Freud made advances towards her from 1971, when she was 11, and raped her when she was 18.

Clement Freud, a panellist on BBC’s Just a Minute and Liberal MP from 1973 to 1987 died in 2009 at the age of 84. Again we see another paedophile working for the BBC. How many more are they? There is also evidence to suggest that the coldblooded murder of the journalist and TV presenter Jill Dando (1999) might be linked to a VIP paedophile ring which was operating within the BBC and beyond, which Dando was in the process of exposing. In fact a hit man told Mark Williams-Thomas (an ex-Surrey Police officer who is now an investigative journalist) that he knows who shot Jill Dando but is too afraid to reveal the name as he fears it will cost him his life. However a more recent investigation into the Jill Dando murder was carried out by Richard Hall of richplanet.net which suggests Dando was killed because she knew (through Crimewatch) that the London nail bomber was David Copeland. This was sensitive information that MI5 did not want released so she was murdered to silence her.

Freud also shared an office with the disgraced Liberal Democrat MP (Rochdale) Cyril Smith who himself was subsequently exposed as a serial paedophile. Smith was arrested at a sex party with teenage boys but police were told to cover it up and threatened with prosecution under the Official Secrets Act, according to an investigation. Albert Laugharne, former Chief Constable of Lancashire Police, said that in the 1970s he was asked to lie about the 29-stone Liberal politician’s alleged sexual abuse of a boy. Smith was a predatory paedophile who had used his power and influence to prey on hundreds of boys, some as young as eight, for over four decades. Cyril Smith avoided prosecution because other establishment paedophiles feared he would spill their secrets in court, a former senior police officer said. Lancashire detective Jack Tasker spent years compiling evidence on the 29-stone Liberal MP's child abuse only to have his investigation shut down and threatened with the sack himself. Mr Tasker believes there was a network of spies and obstructive forces at a local and national level to protect Smith from facing justice. Tasker described how his investigation into the child abuser Smith was closed abruptly despite having evidence from at least eight of the MP's young victims. In 2015, it emerged that Smith had been arrested in the early 1980s in relation to these offences, but a high level cover-up reportedly led to him being released within hours, the evidence destroyed and the investigating officers prevented from discussing the matter under the Official Secrets Act. Cyril Smith died aged 82 in 2010. There is one law for the rich and powerful and another law for the rest of us. Just look at the case of Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson who was jailed for 5 years for having consensual sex with a 15 year old girl. Put the Johnson case against what Cyril Smith did and ask yourself is that fair and just.

Below a picture of MP Cyril Smith.

Former Home Secretary Leon Brittan (Jewish) was another one of a number of high-profile people who attended paedophile parties in the notorious gay Elm Guest House which Cyril Smith is known to have attended. Among the shocking accusations are claims that one of Brittan's victims was a 10-year-old primary school boy. Other details that were reported include how a social worker described in testimony details seeing photos, taken in the 1970s, of Brittan dressed in kinky outfits with naked boys sitting on his lap. Police were looking into allegations made about the Conservative politician when he died aged 75 from cancer. During the time of his death, police were investigating Brittan after a woman claimed he raped her in the late 1960s. Brittan has also been slammed after files containing evidence of a Westminster paedophile ring, handed to him in 1983, went missing and were never investigated. Another credible allegation is that Leon Brittan was stopped by British Customs trying to enter Dover with indecent images of children in the late 1980s. The border guard, who is now retired, has told detectives that when he searched the MP’s car he found videotapes of children “clearly under the age of 12” taking part in sex acts. He passed the material on to his superiors, but the MP was never arrested or charged.

It is also alleged that Ted Heath who served as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1970 to 1974 was also a child abuser. Wiltshire Police has been carrying out a large-scale investigation into claims made about the late former prime minister and has identified more than 30 alleged victims. The investigation is being co-ordinated and led by Wiltshire police because the former prime minister had a home in the force’s area. Operation Conifer was launched in 2015 - ten years after Sir Edward's death - and has had a team of more than 20 police officers and staff looking into allegations dating back 50-years. Mike Veal, the chief constable of the police force investigating allegations that the late Sir Edward Heath sexually abused children has stated he is “120%” certain the complaints are true. Mr Veal states: “There are very close similarities in the accounts given by those who have come forward. The same names used for him, the same places and same type of incidents keep coming up. The police were initially sceptical about the allegations, but now believe them. And they have come round to the view that they were covered up in the past because of who Heath was”.

Former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath would have been questioned under caution over allegations of rape and indecent assault of boys if he had been alive when they came to light, police say. The claims include: the rape of an 11-year-old boy in 1961 in a "paid sexual encounter"; the indecent assault of a 10-year-old boy in a public place in 1962; and the indecent assault of a 15-year-old boy during three paid encounters around 1964. In all, a report by Wiltshire Police says Sir Edward would have been interviewed over seven allegations.

Given all of the revelations on paedophilia coming out of the U.K. establishment, the idea of a massive paedophile ring among the elite can hardly be written off as ‘speculation’.

Why is there now an open inquest into Heath’s behaviour? Could the Global Elite or Establishment simply be throwing Heath to the public as an offering in the hopes that Heath might be portrayed as just a ‘bad egg’.

On the 19 July 2015, Australia's 60 Minutes broadcast an investigation of an alleged paedophile ring, into which abused children were supplied by one of PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) founders Peter Righton, who was also a former director of education in the National Institute for Social Work and a legal aid to the Thatcher government. The alleged network was said to include senior public figures such as Greville Janner and Cyril Smith alongside a former head of MI6 Sir Peter Telford Hayman. In October 1978, MI6 chief Peter Hayman (MBE) left a package of paedophilia-related material on a London bus. The police traced the package and discovered that Hayman, under the pseudonym "Peter Henderson", had used an apartment in Bayswater, London, to conduct obscene correspondence. In the apartment, police found 45 substantial diaries in which Sir Peter had recorded in detail his sexual experiences and fantasies, the latter including sex with minors. Police later found that two of the dozen or so paedophiles in Sir Peter’s circle had been writing to each other about their interest in the extreme sexual torture and murder of children.

Hayman was investigated by police but released without charge after being given a warning not to send obscene material through the post. Why was he released? Papers released to the National Archives suggest that Margaret Thatcher covered up Peter Hayman’s paedophilia-related activities. Peter Hayman was a member of PIE which supported and encouraged illegal sexual relationships between adults and children. In other words, child abuse.

In an article in the Mirror, 2014 a young man named "Nick" identified Peter Hayman as one of the men who raped him as a child. Also on Australia's 60 Minutes an alleged victim of abuse picked out a photo of Sir Peter Hayman and named him as his abuser.

Another short story by 60 Minutes Australia was about a young girl abused by her grandmother. The mother left the child with her father (whom she had divorced) as she was having personal issues at the time. The father left the girl with his mother, who let the girl be raped and witness to ritualistic torture and murder. She was impregnated many times, they would abort the foetus and kill it in front of her. One time they ate it in front of her and made her eat it too, while laughing at her. There is videos on Youtube about this story.

I believe the revelations about Heath, Freud and Smith and co. are only the beginning, they are just the tip of the iceberg. Just maybe it is a conspiracy that would involve a number of high-profile British politicians, including former Members of Parliament, the Royal Family, the aristocracy, the police, the legal realm, etc., and would involve child-abuse, (alleged) Satanism and (alleged) child murder on a scale that would be to gory to contemplate.

You can see how powerful these people are and the organisations protecting them because they keep it hushed up why they are living. The child abuse only comes to light when they are dead because the last thing the Global Elite want is for a Saville or a Smith to go into a court room and spill the beans on the Global Elites paedophile network.

The evidence is abundant that Jimmy Saville wasn’t just a paedophiles himself, but a “procurer of children” for other powerful offenders, including high-profile politicians, the most famous of which would’ve been Heath. Below a picture of Saville with Ted Heath.

One more thing to note is David Icke (author and researcher) named Ted Heath as a serial paedophiles and child killer in his self-published book, The Biggest Secret, first published in 1998. Mr Icke also said in a book in 2002 that the governments version of events about 9/11 was a lie, he was probably one of the first to say that and correct as well.

In a radio interview, Icke said; “I knew that he was involved in some serious horrendous things, like sacrificing children, and all this stuff, because of people who had seen it. And a lady I knew, who had contacted me, wanted to tell me about her experiences with Ted Heath… and satanic ritual involving the elite of Britain”. Ted Heath died in 2005, aged 89.

Guess what, Clement Freud was friends with the parents of Madeleine McCann. That is alarming but they may not have known about Freud’s past at the time.

In her book, ‘Madeleine’, Kate McCann describes how Freud contacted the family two months after the three-year-old disappeared and invited them for dinner at his villa around 600 yards from their Ocean Club apartment. He kept in touch with them and played host a second time weeks later.

Madeleine McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared (or so we are told) on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal, sparking what one newspaper called “the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history”. Her whereabouts remain unknown.

Why has the McCann case took on such huge importance? She is just one child who has gone missing. According to the National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (2002), roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. That is just an incredible figure, were are they going? But of those cases, 203,900 were family abductions, 58,200 were nonfamily abductions, and only 115 were real kidnappings.

Clarence Mitchell was seconded to the Foreign Office in 2007 to assist the McCann family with media handling following the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine in Portugal.

Clarence Mitchell was the Director of the Government’s Media Monitoring Unit, based within the Cabinet Office, leading a 30-strong team of Information Officers advising No 10 Downing Street and all of the major Departments of State on how best to respond to the 24/7 news agenda.

So the question that needs to be asked is why did Tony Blair’s media manager go to Portugal to assist the McCann’s? Would Blair’s media manager go to Portugal to assist me or you if our children went missing, well I think you know the answer would be no on that one. So why were the McCann’s and their daughter so special? Were they connected in some way to the government that we don’t know about?

Clarence Mitchell was in Portugal to make sure that the story fed to the media was that Madeleine was kidnapped but there is evidence to suggest she may have died in the apartment.

Two cadaver dogs (Eddie and Keela) were hired to see if they were alerted to any blood or presence of a corpse in the McCann’s apartment. Eddie was trained to alert to the smell of human cadaverine (the smell given off from a human corpse). The two dogs went through several other apartments at the Ocean club, and were alerted to nothing. But both dogs were alerted to a number of places in and around the McCann's apartment, and their hire car. One dog was alerted to human blood in several places in the McCann's apartment and another dog was alerted to scent of human corpse in the wardrobe in the McCann's bedroom, in the living room, behind the sofa, close to the external window of the apartment, in the garden of the apartment, the steps leading down from the patio, on two items of Kate's clothing, on a T shirt belonging to Madeleine and on cuddlecat (Madeleine's soft toy). Not only that, but out of several cars in a car park Eddie was only alerted to one, the McCanns' hire car.

Martin Grime (the dog’s handler) and the dogs went to work for the FBI. The FBI rated the two dogs and Martin Grime as "two of the best in the law enforcement speciality of canine forensics”.

Another telling fact is that Kate McCann was asked by the Portuguese Police 40 questions regarding the disappearance of her daughter and to each question she replied no comment. If a person is not hiding anything I am sure they would answer the questions. There is too many discrepancies in this case that just don’t add up.

Goncalo Amaral was the lead Portuguese detective investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and he claims “they covered up their daughter’s death and MI5 helped hide her body”. He wrote a book about the Maddie investigation titles ‘The Truth about The Lie" which sold over 200,000 copies although it is banned in the U.K.

A documentary that is based on the book was broadcast by TVI in Portugal and reached an audience of over 2 million viewers. "The Truth about The Lie" has not been published in the UK, where no editor seems to be willing to risk upsetting the McCann couple. Similarly, the documentary has not been broadcast by any British television channel.

Portuguese crime expert Moita Flores said: "Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt." He further said: "It would have been impossible to get through a window with a child."

So here we have a professional policeman (Amaral) and crime expert (Flores) saying Madeleine died in the apartment but Madeleine’s parents say she didn’t but they would say that wouldn’t they. If she did die in the apartment the questions are how and why?

Let us return to the Clement Freud – McCann connection. The $1 million mansion that belonged to Clement Freud (2007) sits only 1/3 of a mile from where Madeleine was abducted. While searching for their daughter, the McCann’s were invited to this house many times by Freud, claiming it would get them out of the glaring media.

Here is a little fact that I have found out. Clarence Mitchell, the PR advisor to the McCanns worked for Freud Communications at the same time. It is a company owned by Clement Freud’s son. Also Clement Freud’s son, Matthew, a PR guru, was married to media magnet Rupert Murdoch’s daughter Elisabeth Murdoch for 13 years.

Police in Suffolk have confirmed the now-known Paedophile, Clement Freud, was out of the country when Madeleine was abducted. However according to sources his home had been loaned to friends of his - John and Tony Podesta. John Podesta was the campaign manager (2016) to Hilary Clinton and linked to the Pizzagate (alleged child abuse scandal). He was also Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001.

If you want the real truth to what may have happened to Madeleine McCann then you need to watch the evidence in the videos that Richard Hall of Richplanet.com has put together. Part one is below of his original investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4o24jRjOy4

Richard’s recent updated videos are titled ‘Madeleine – Why the Cover up?’ and part one is below. The videos are also on Richard’s website richplanet.net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQgmtrOeDLM



Pizzagate Child Abuse Scandal

The Pizzagate scandal is supposed to be a conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants (the Comet Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant) in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring. Knowing the information that you have read over the last several pages do you really think it is just a theory or are powerful people who can control the media and the law enforcement trying to cover it up. The pathetic mainstream media call Pizzagate, ‘fake news’ but is it? The mainstream media (BBC, CNN) are the one who give out the fake news.

John Podesta was Bill Clinton’s White House Chief of Staff back in the 1990s, Barack Obama’s Counsellor to the President, and Chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

One of the main media outlets suggesting that Pizzagate is fake news is the New York Times. But did you know that the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of the New York Times is a man called Mark Thompson and he was director of the BBC when paedophile Jimmy Saville was committing his crimes while working for the BBC.

The shady Comet Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant is owned by one James Alefantis identified as the 49th most powerful man in Washington, D.C. He is also on record for visiting the White House at least 5 times and has photos of himself with Tony Podesta and his brother John Podesta. Research suggests Alefantis is a CIA operative whose primary role was to manage what was perhaps the largest paedophile operation of its kind within the District of Columbia. It is worth noting what Alefantis name really means. “James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French).

When the Pizzagate story hit the news it was The New York Times, The Washington Post and the BBC News who ran front pages stories defending James Alefantis and his Comet Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant.

James Alefantis’s inner circle collects imagery and artwork depicting torture techniques and psychiatric conditioning employed on children. Look at the photo’s below which is artwork on the walls of the Comet Ping Pong Pizza Restaurant. This work often contains MKULTRA-related themes such as dual personalities (two heads), the exploitation of children – often mixed with occult symbolism.

Would any normal person have such imagery in a restaurant?

Out of the 2000 of the John Podesta emails that were leaked by WikiLeaks there are 149 instances of “pizza”, 73 of hot dog, 85 of cheese, 78 of pasta, 41 of sauce, 84 of ice cream and 47 of walnut. That is not normal, he can’t really be talking about food here. Also the word ‘map’ appears over 900 times. The very bizarre thing about Pizzagate is these words often appear in very, very bizarre contexts that have nothing to do with food.

Law enforcement authorities have identified the specific terms we just mentioned – pizza, cheese, sauce, pasta, etc., as code words for child sex trafficking. Code words allow people engaging in illegal activities to have a cover story in the event that their communications are discovered.

This is what the code words are supposed to mean:

“Hotdog” = boy “pizza” = girl “cheese” = little girl “pasta” = little boy “ice cream” = male prostitute “walnut” = person of colour “map” = semen “sauce” = orgy.

Pizza and other specific food terms appear in very suspicious, non-food-related ways in hundreds of different letters sent by Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta and others.

Here is an example from WikiLeaks of an email sent to John Podesta:

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

Susaner

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Use the codes words above to see what the email was really about and this is just 1 email from thousands that have many references to the food items named above.

It could be that Pizzagate and Pedogate could ultimately take down the global power structure. It is these disclosures surrounding each and every Pedogate — occurring in nations large and small — that will bring about the final downfall of the criminally insane cabal of psychopaths who rule the world and the fake news media outlets (BBC, CNN, etc.) that supports them.

Also supposed conspiracy theorist Alex Jones from infowars.com fame has stated that Pizzagate is fake. Alex Jones is just controlled opposition. He will give you some truths that you can find out on many other websites but the real serious stuff such as the crimes of Israel, the Holocaust, Israel’s involvement in 9/11 and Pedogate he will stay away from.

A damning internal memo claims the State Department called off an investigation into allegations that U.S. Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman repeatedly trawled overseas public parks in search of prostitutes, including children. Undersecretary of State for Management Patrick Kennedy ordered the investigation closed shortly after it was opened, according to the memo, which was written by the State Department Inspector General's office. Gutman, who has not been charged with any crimes, said the allegations are 'baseless.' Gutman raised $775,000 for Obama’s presidential campaign in 2008. The Inspector General's office was ordered to "get rid" of any evidence implicating Gutman. One investigator from the IG's office, Aurelia Fedenisn, turned whistle-blower. The FBI camped out in front of her house demanding that she sign documents stating that she had "stolen" sensitive State Department documents. Ms. Fedenisn hired attorneys Schulman & Mathias. Their offices were broken into and five computers containing evidence about Gutman, as well as evidence of drug trafficking and other criminal behaviour by State Department personnel.

Laura Silsby is the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge and in 2010 Laura Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation. Silsby had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but a State Department diplomatic cable revealed that authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families. Hillary and Bill Clinton took an extraordinary interest in Silsby’s case from the moment she was arrested and almost immediately stepped in on her behalf. On February 7th, 2010, The Sunday Times reported that Bill Clinton had intervened to strike a deal with the Haitian government, securing the release of all co-conspirators except for Silsby. Prosecutors ultimately sought a six-month sentence in Silsby's case, reducing charges for conspiracy and child abduction to mere "arranging irregular travel." A shockingly light penalty given the circumstances of her arrest, which would likely not have been possible but for the intervention of the Clintons in Silsby's case. Not only did Silsby get help from Clinton, the attorney who represented her in court has been exposed as convicted sex trafficker. Jorge Puello Torres is wanted by El Salvador as a suspect in a human trafficking ring involving woman and children. Since her release from detention in Haiti, Laura Silsby has returned to Idaho. The question is was Silsby trying to kidnap children from Haiti hoping no one would notice for the purposes of paedophilia for the global elite? Why would the Clintons intervene on her behalf?

There is enough evidence to fill many books on the epidemic of child abuse by Politicians and people in powerful positions and as an example here are a few more cases.

Former Undersecretary of the Navy, 70 year old James Daniel Howard, arrested on child porn possession and reproduction charges in 2013. Howard had served as special assistant to President Ronald Reagan. He plead guilty to ten child porn counts and served only seven months in jail.

Anthony Mangione, 50 year old Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for South Florida, was arrested on “extreme child abuse”charges on 28 September 2011. He was sentenced, November 2012, to nearly six years in prison.

David Bourque, formerly the 51 year old Police Captain of Granby, Connecticut, was sentenced to ten years for child porn possession and distribution. He had more than 328,528 images and 4,000 videos on his police department computer including “sadistic and violent acts” against infants and toddlers.

Maine Assistant Attorney General, 52 year old James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison, December 2014, for seven counts of child porn possession, receipt and transmission.

Gons Nachman, a 42 year old former US diplomat “admitted taping his sexual encounters with teenage girls while stationed in Brazil and the Congo” was sentenced, August 2008, to 20 years in prison.

James Cafferty, 45 year old Special Agent with the US State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security, pleaded guilty, 5 January 2012, to child porn charges and was sentenced, 26 April 2012, to 7 years in federal prison. Upon his arrest he had more than 30,000 images of child sex abuse.

Donald Sachtleben, a 54 year old former FBI Agent was arrested, 14 May 2012, and charged on child pornography charges. He plead guilty to distribution and possession and was sentenced, 14 November 2013, to eight years in prison.

Keith Dietterle, a 28 year old FBI Analyst, was arrested, 23 November 2012, on child porn charges. He plead guilty to child porn possession and was sentenced, September 2013, to more than three years in prison.

Is paedophilia common in Hollywood? In 2011, Corey Feldman, (was a child actor) said, “I can tell you the Number-One problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be, paedophilia. That’s the biggest problem in this industry. I was surrounded by them when I was 14-years-old; literally surrounded. Didn’t even know it. It wasn’t until I was old enough to realize what they were, what they wanted, and what they were about, and the types of people who were around me. . . they were like vultures.”

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Feldman discusses how he was repeatedly molested by adult males in the industry, saying these men would pass many young stars 'back and forth to each other.' He also reveals that his closest friend, Corey Haim, was raped when he was just 11 by a producer, the start of a long cycle of sexual abuse that Feldman believes led to his friend's problems with drugs and alcohol later in life. Haim would struggle with drugs up until his death in 2010 at the age of 38, a death that Feldman blames on the men who abused the actor.

According to actress Lindsay Lohan the actor Heath Ledger did not die of an overdose in 2008 but was murdered to keep him quite. “It wasn’t a suicide. It wasn’t an accidental overdose. Everybody in the industry knows the truth. He was taken out. He was an example to the rest of us to stay in line”, stated Lohan. Lohan continues “They couldn’t trust him (Ledger) anymore. They knew he had a big mouth and big balls. He liked to rock the boat”. She says the “Hollywood bad boy” became a problem for “the paedophiles at the top of the Hollywood pyramid” after his performance as the Joker in The Dark Knight propelled him towards superstar status. “He knew a lot of industry secrets and he wasn’t afraid of speaking out”, Lohan said.

Movie star Brad Pitt has revealed the true depths of Hollywood paedophilia in a shocking interview.

Mr. Pitt describes how the whole TV and film industry is run around a culture of grooming children for child trafficking networks that reach across the United States and beyond, into the upper reaches of the political world.

"You think Hollywood is about making movies? That's just a by-product: It's about money, and more importantly, power and control. The people who run Hollywood, also run America, and most of the world, and they don't care about movies. You've heard of the Illuminati right? The secret societies, the politicians, the bankers and the media - they're the ones running these paedophile rings, and they're the ones that run the world, and it all goes back to Hollywood”.

Mr. Pitt continued "Kids want to be in movies, or should I say; parents want their kids to be in movies, and they'll do anything to get them famous”.

When asked about who these "Hollywood players" are, Pitt was reluctant to name names, saying, "I'm from the land of the free and easy lawsuit", but said he was confident these high-level child abusers will soon see justice: "The media will never expose the truth as they're part of it. It's the independent media that will expose this. The internet is a wonderful thing and the free flow of information is bringing it all to the surface now. They're losing their hold over the American people, and people everywhere, and they know it. It's just a matter of time before it all comes out."

This child abuse is not just confined to Politicians and Hollywood because Australia’s most senior Catholic (Cardinal George Pell) became the highest-ranking Vatican official to be charged with sexual assault, when Australian police announced that he faces multiple “historical sexual assault offenses”. Cardinal George Pell, 76, currently serves as Pope Francis’ chief financial adviser. He is the third highest ranking member of the entire Catholic Church. The Associated Press reported that he is set to appear in Melbourne Magistrates Court on July 18 (2017). “It is important to note that none of the allegations that have been made against Cardinal Pell have, obviously, been tested in any court yet,” Victoria State Police Deputy Commissioner Shane Patton told reporters in Melbourne. This is not the first time Pell has been the subject of sexual abuse allegations. The claims date back to before Pell was a priest, with one man testifying that Pell molested him on several occasions at a campsite on Phillip Island in 1961, when he was 12 years old and Pell was a trainee priest. Allegations include that while playing a game in a pool, Pell repeatedly touched the genitals of two young boys who were students at St. Alipius primary school. Pell was responsible for overseeing the school, which is now remembered as a notorious breeding ground for paedophiles in the 1970s. Philip Nagle, a former student who is now in his 50s, told the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse in 2015 that 12 of his 33 classmates had “committed suicide because of the sexual and physical abuse that took place at the school”. In July 2016, Pell was accused of sexually abusing two teenage choir boys in the backroom of St. Patrick’s Cathedral during his time as archbishop of Melbourne from 1996 to 2001. Naturally, Pell has consistently denied the claims, referring to any efforts to investigate them as part of a “scandalous smear campaign”. If Pell is found guilty, he would become the highest-ranking Vatican official to be convicted of sexual assault. Pope Francis has said two per cent of the Roman Catholic clergy worldwide, the equivalent of 8,000 members, are paedophiles. In an interview with La Republica newspaper in Italy, the pontiff cited his aides as saying that “the level of paedophilia in the Church is at two per cent”. As the Catholic clergy numbers 414,000, it would mean more than 8,000 priests fall into this category. Estimates of the prevalence of paedophilia in the wider population range from a fraction of one per cent to four per cent. In an interview on the BBC’s Andrew Marr Show Sunday, the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Rev Justin Welby, said it was becoming clearer that paedophilia had not been properly addressed within Anglicanism and disclosed that he deals with the issue on a daily basis.

When known paedophile Thomas Hamilton went into Dunblane Primary School in Scotland (1996) and shot dead 16 children, the Scottish judge Lord Cullen declared that a number of vital documents relating to the case be locked away “for a hundred years”, this being apparently to protect the victims and their families. In fact, the allegation stands that it was to protect the Establishment. Because Hamilton, like Jimmy Saville, may have been a “procurer” of victim-children for Satantic/ritual abuse. After the impeded inquiry into the shootings, no less than 106 documents were closed to the public for a century. Why a hundred years? What have they got to hide? There must be issues of profound national importance working here to stop anyone reading these papers for one hundred years.

The official story is that, on 13 March 1996, a mad loner called Thomas Hamilton shot dead 16 children at a primary school in Dunblane in Scotland. The unofficial story is that Thomas Hamilton was involved in a paedophilia network supplying young boys to top people including policemen and politicians and Thomas Hamilton may have been murdered, to shut him up. According to information that came to light after the Cullen Inquiry, Thomas Hamilton died from two bullet wounds fired into the roof of his mouth, one bullet exiting above the left ear, and another through the top of his head. If he shot himself in the head then there can only be one bullet wound but if someone else shot Hamilton then there would be two bullet wounds. Hamilton was found lying on his back with his head near the wall. Two bullet holes were seen in that wall just 6 inches from the ground and that is consistent with someone holding Hamilton down on the floor while somebody else shot him in the head twice.

It has been suggested that Thomas Hamilton was a brainwashed patsy and that the real shooters were working for the security services. Thomas Hamilton ran clubs and camps for boys and reportedly had access to the Queen Victoria School, in Dunblane, a boarding school run by the Ministry of Defence. Glenn Harrison was a housemaster at Queen Victoria School, in Dunblane, between the summer of 1989 and December 1991 and Harrison has stated that he believed boys from his then school were being sexually abused, both at the school and away from the school. In fact four teachers were suspended at the QV School in 2005 when the Police launched a major sex and bullying probe. Harrison claims pupils were regularly preyed on by a vice ring of VIP’s. Some of these were major establishment names and close pals with Hamilton and allegedly picked up their victims in flash limos and dropped them off the next day. Some of the victims broke down and told Harrison their sickening tales of sustained sexual abuse. Harrison says one boy was so seriously assaulted in one overnight orgy that he later tried to kill himself.

Former paramedic Sandra Uttley has written a book about the 1996 Dunblane tragedy in which she claims that elements of the police were part of a paedophile ring and part of a cover-up.

Top Scottish Freemason Lord Burton has said that the inquiry into the Dunblane massacre was a massive cover-up. Burton suggested the inquiry suppressed crucial information to protect high profile figures. He says they may belong to a secretive "Super-Freemason" group called The Speculative Society. Some had links to the Queen Victoria School. Burton further said: "I tried repeatedly to raise concerns about the inquiry during my time in the Lords, and I was bullied and threatened by powerful peers loyal to the Conservative Government of the day, who warned me of dire consequences if I continued to embarrass them".

Is it also a coincidence that Lord Cullen (Head of the Dunblane enquiry) was a member of this Speculative Society? But he was not the only important member as Lord Robertson (former head of NATO) was also a Freemasonic member of Edinburgh’s sinister “Speculative Society” lodge.

In fact Thomas Hamilton was a Freemason himself having enrolled in Lodge number 1417 of the Masonic Order at Garrow Hill in 1977.

Soon after Dunblane gun laws were introduced in the U.K. The only gun you are allowed now is an air rifle. How convenient.

In February 2017, President Trump vowed to fight the "epidemic" of human trafficking in the U.S., and detailed reports published around the same time show that in the first month of his presidency, over 1,500 sex trafficking and paedophiles had already been arrested. If you compare this figure to the less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests in 2014 according to the FBI then you can clearly see that something is happening. But the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass paedophile arrests in the USA. Why?

The ones who rule the world are part of the global network of human traffickers and satanic child sacrifice rings. They will do ANYTHING to keep this under wraps, as it will take down at least 1/3 of the American political gang who runs Washington—and far beyond.

Congressman Steve Scalise was trying to expose sex trafficking, trying to get bills signed into law to target child predators. Rep. Steve Scalise: “The House is taking strong action to protect victims of Human Trafficking and to bring child predators to justice.”

So he is trying to expose elite paedophiles which would probably mean he would be targeting a lot of people in the government involved in Pizzagate or Pedogate. On May 25, Scalise posted a video on his YouTube channel and on his Twitter feed discussing recently passed bills in the House to target child predators and to provide protection for human trafficking victims.

Steve Scalise was shot On June 13 – 2017. The suspected shooter, James Hodgkinson, shot Rep. Steve Scalise and three others as they practiced baseball in Alexandria, Virginia. Scalise has remained in critical condition after suffering damage to internal organs, and his injuries will require additional operations. Hodgkinson was shot and killed by the police.

Another person possibly killed to stop him exposing the child abuse in the establishment was lead vocalist in the rock group Soundgarden, Chris Cornell. We are told Cornell hanged himself (May 18, 2017) in a hotel room 60 minutes after a concert in Detroit. His wife stated for the record he showed absolutely no signs of depression or being suicidal in the days and hours before he was found dead. But we do know that Cornell worked closely with various foundations to help and protect children from paedophilia and child trafficking. It’s important to note that among his many charities, he supported ChildHaven, which helps children and toddlers heal from abuse and neglect. Several websites claim that Cornell had uncovered evidence of a "cocaine and child trafficking ring" in Mena, Arkansas, that was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton. According to the sources, Mr Cornell had uncovered the identities of high-level Elites that were part of the same "Satanic Illuminati Occult Operation" as the Clintons and planned on exposing their "goings-on" right before he died. Cornell's death was officially ruled as a suicide, but his family and close friends say he was in no way suicidal.

Another rock star who we are told committed suicide by hanging was Chester Bennington frontman for the rock band Linkin Park. His death coincidently was on the date of Chris Cornell’s birthday of July 20 and he was friends with Cornell. Bennington was reportedly investigating the death of Cornell, and a connection to the PizzaGate paedophile sex trafficking ring when he suddenly and unexpectedly took his own life. The twist in this tale is that there is claims that Chester Bennington could be the biological son of John Podesta of Pizzagate fame. It is claimed that Benningtons mother had an affair with Podesta and Bennington received a grant from the Clinton Foundation because of Podesta’s influence. In fact if you look at photos of Chris Bennington and John Podesta they look remarkably similar.

As you can see the Cabal or Deep State will stop at nothing to keep their child trafficking, Pedogate\Pizzagate under wraps, they will kill anyone who tries to expose them.

Any website or T.V channel that says Pizzagate or Pedogate is not true or is fake news is lying and they are part of the cover up. I would include all mainstream T.V (BBC, CNN, ABC etc.) in that sentence. Do you think Pizzagate and Paedophilia within the governments is fake news after what you have just read?

This is not something that we are looking with one particular child abuse ring in one particular country. We are looking at something that seems to be a widespread and persistent phenomenon and has been so for decades at the very least and of course this raises the question of why? Why do we to continue to see these types of paedophilia scandals cropping up with such frequency in the highest political offices by the men who supposedly run our countries? Is there some reason for this? What I have shown is probably just the tip of the iceberg to what is really going on behind the scenes.

Everybody should be up in arms about this next statement but there is an agenda being pushed by the Global Elite to try and legalise Paedophilia. You just can’t make this up. You might say that is nonsense but who would have thought 50 years ago that homosexuality and same sex marriage would be eventually be made legal. I am going to show the article titled Legalizing Paedophilia which the guys at the website www.maxresistance.com/legalizing-pedophilia/ encourage people to share. So the following is from their website and the link to this story is above.

Legalizing Paedophilia from http://www.maxresistance.com

Recently Youtube has allowed an outpouring of sympathy towards the legalization of Paedophilia. Less we forget it was not so long ago we would never have considered the legalization of Marijuana, yet today we see it happening. Don’t forget we thought we would never see legalization of Gay Marriage. The depth and scope within the process of the Globalists liberals can see no end until the legalizing of any perversion you can imagine.

An article written by Peter Hitchens appeared in the Daily Mail newspaper in the UK (February 2012) describing how the stage is being set to legalize paedophilia in Britain. Like all the plans put out by the ruling elite, this policy is part of the drip by drip strategy they employ to move the chains forward toward their goal. By introducing small, incremental changes, the populace adjusts to those changes and accepts the small, seemingly incremental shifts in the social order. Eventually, those small shifts result in huge changes in the way people are conditioned to act and behave.

Do you think the moral degradation of our society is an accident? Do you think the prevalence and easy availability of drugs is a coincidence? Do you think the ubiquitousness of pornography is random? Do you think the omnipresence of paedophilia is a divergence from the norm? If you do, think again. These are all parts of an agenda to degrade society and turn people into drug and sex addicts who are incapable both of having and sustaining healthy relationships. If people do not have strong families to support and sustain them they are easy to control, program, and turn into robots doing the will of the global controllers. This is how the elite proceeds toward their goal of a perverted society serving the will of a totalitarian new world order. The political corporate banking elite that run the world from behind the scenes are proponents of paedophilia. Paedophilia is a cornerstone of their secret society. In Britain the authorities are fitting contraceptive implants in 13-year-old girls. The age of consent in the UK is sixteen. Why are they doing this to thirteen year old girls? To encourage promiscuity and have these children sexually active before the legal age of consent is reached?

This policy is being enacted by doctors and nurses in the schools without parental consent and without informing the parents once the implant has been embedded in their daughters’ body. Who gave them the right to do this? How can something so monstrous be sanctioned by the state? How can it be government policy? Do you really think the government is looking out for your interests?

Another perversity being mentioned of late in the same sentence as the word ‘legalize’ is paedophilia. Yes, child molesting. For several years now I have been reading of leftist psychiatrists who claim that paedophilia is not a choice or a perversion, but a lifelong sexual orientation. And as such, they claim paedophilia should be a protected class of people the same as homosexuals. Ridiculous, you say? Oh, ye of short memory. It was just eleven years ago that Massachusetts became the first state to legalize gay marriage. In the years leading up to that it would never have occurred to anyone that we’d be where we are today because of the Obergefell decision. So don’t tell me that legalizing paedophilia will never happen.

In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. Now the APA is proposing to redefine paedophilia. In 1998 the APA issued a report that claimed the “negative potential of adult sex with children was ‘overstated’ and that the ‘vast majority of both men and women reported no negative sexual effects from childhood sexual abuse experiences.”

Milton Diamond, a University of Hawaii professor and director of the Pacific Centre for Sex and Society has said that child pornography could be very useful to society because paedophiles “use child pornography as a substitute for sex against children.” Apparently, it completely escapes him that child pornography can’t be produced without sexually abusing children.

It should not come as surprising when morally bankrupt people demand the right to have their perversions legalized. When leftist judge’s rubber stamp the depravity, of course the licentious people will come back time and time again seeking to have more perversity legalized. That paedophilia has even been mentioned as a protected ‘orientation’ is an indication of just how far down the rabbit hole we’ve come as a society. The Obergefell decision may have legalized homosexual marriage, but there’s a lot of perversity left to legalize and it is a certainty that there are some sick people out there working to do just that. No doubt the child molesters will have little trouble finding leftist judges who will create their constitutional rights out of thin air, just like the majority did in Obergefell.

Crimes against children should be brought against these people pushing for these reforms. Is there any current Officers/Officials out there with the guts to do the right thing?

This is further evidence of the totalitarian new world order that is being rolled out in front of our eyes. We are being systematically stripped of our rights while we watch TV, smoke dope and root for our favourite sports team. Just as the Roman Emperors employed the strategy of bread and circus to divert the attention of the populace, the elite uses entertainment to divert the masses from seeing the net that is being created around them. Promiscuity, drugs, a skyrocketing divorce rate, rising crime, paedophilia. Drip, drip, drip. Where will it end? That’s something you need to think seriously about. Particularly if you have children. What kind of world are they going to inherit?

Don’t think that because this move towards paedophilia is happening in the UK it won’t happen in America and other countries. All countries are linked behind the scenes in the net of the global controllers. They are a giant octopus siphoning off and destroying what goodness remains in the world. However, if humanity wakes up in time we can put an end to this satanic agenda, reclaim the future and bring peace and health back to this world.

http://www.maxresistance.com/legalizing-pedophilia/

In fact according to a report by Claire Bernish (investigative journalist) on Stillnessinthestorm.com girls as young as ten are among more than 200,000 children wed to adults in the United States in just the past 15 years, as — despite minimum requirements a person reach the age of 18, or legal adulthood, nationally — a smattering of locations have preserved loopholes legally permitting child marriage.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/07/us-laws-have-legalized-pedophilia-with-children-as-young-as-10-yrs-old-and-no-one-is-stopping-it.html#more



Global Control



RFID and Mass Surveillance

In the One World Government everyone would then be micro chipped with RFID and all your money would be on this chip, if anyone protests their RFID chip would be turned off and you would have no money to buy anything, it would be just total control of the population” Nick Rockefeller to Aaron Russo, October 2000

Sources from inside the 2008 Bilderberg meeting have leaked the details of what elitists were discussing and the talking points were ominous - a plan to microchip (RFID, Radio Frequency Identity) Americans under the pretext of fighting terrorist groups whereby the "good guys" would be allowed to travel freely from airports so long as their microchip could be scanned and the information stored in a database.

Such a bizarre concept may seem unbelievable to some, but over the last ten years there have been dozens of examples of people accepting implanted chips for a variety of different reasons.

In 2004, Mexico's attorney general and 160 of his office staff were implanted with tracker chips to control access to secure areas of their headquarters.

The Baja Beach Club in Barcelona and other nightclubs around the world are already offering implantable chips to customers who want to pay for drinks with the wave of a hand and also get access to VIP areas of the club lounge.

A company in Belgium called NewFusion has actually begun to microchip their employees. The workers at this Belgian marketing firm are being offered the chance to have microchips implanted in their bodies. The chips contain personal information and provide access to the company's IT systems and headquarters, replacing existing ID cards.

Technology like this often starts off being "voluntary", but then after enough time people willingly accept it the transition to "mandatory". In Britain it is now law that you have to microchip (RFID) your dog and how long before that is moved onto humans?

The first phase to bring in RFID chips is to phase out cash slowly. The European Commission released a new "Action Plan" which instructs member states to explore "potential upper limits to cash payments". It is known that Spain already bans certain cash transactions above 2,500 euros, and Italy and France already ban cash transactions above 1,000 euros. In effect you can slowly but surely phase cash out without people understanding what is happening by lowering the levels of cash transactions. In Sweden, many banks no longer take or give out cash, and approximately 95 percent of all retail transactions are entirely cashless. The public is being told that these measures are being taken to fight money laundering and terrorism, but of course that is only a small part of the truth.

In 2016 India removed 86 percent of currency in circulation and it led to widespread economic and social disruption and hardship for the people especially people in small villages who have no access to cashpoints.

In a truly cashless society, governments would be able to track where everybody is and what everybody is doing all the time. And in order to have access to the cashless system, people would have to comply with whatever requirements governments wanted to impose on their helpless populations. The governments requirement would be the same as the Illuminati’s and that is a small RFID microchip placed somewhere under the skin which has all your details on it. This would be the start of some Orwellian nightmare and our freedoms gone forever if we accept this.

This mass surveillance can’t be denied because the NSA admitted twenty years ago that they were listening to domestic US calls under the Echelon program. The NSA has the ability to eavesdrop on your communications, landlines, cell phones, e-mails, text messages, Internet searches, and more with ease. You can call your mobile phone company, ask them where you are and they will tell you down to a few feet so what do you think the NSA will be able to do.

The technology of satellite cameras is so far advanced that even from space they can distinguish the specific details as the brand of football being played with at a park or the make of a car. This technology was already in use in 1956. With a very sophisticated camera, the famous high-altitude reconnaissance U.S. aircraft U-2 could look down from an altitude of 8 miles and read and photograph the headlines of a newspaper. Global Positioning System (GPS) uses twenty-four satellites for orientation on and above the earth. These satellites are also used to monitor telephone traffic and computer communications. Because of the built-in computer chips in passports, credit cards and identity cards, anyone can be followed and monitored anywhere in the world. It won’t be long before there is no place left to hide. For years we have been told that the chip only ensures our safety and that it’s primarily meant to fight terrorism, causing good civilians to let down their guard. But who decides who qualifies as a terrorist? These chips contain our detailed personal information, making us a global community that’s completely under surveillance. For now, it's all voluntary, and the New World Order has to reply on making cool devices to lure us in to wanting to be tracked - iPhone, smart phones, - but the day is coming where you will be forced to have a chip put inside your body.

A new WikiLeaks Vault 7 leak titled “Dark Matter” claims that the Central Intelligence Agency has been bugging “factory fresh” iPhones since at least 2008 through suppliers. Another WikiLeaks claim is that British spy agencies worked with the CIA to turn televisions and smart phones into bugging devices that can record conversations and even take photographs, according to leaked intelligence documents. The CIA is accused of running a secret computer hacking programme giving its agents access to everyday items including mobile phones, TVs and iPads.

The CIA is also alleged to be targeting cars that contain on-board computers linked to the internet, amid unsubstantiated allegations that once in control of vehicles it could stage assassinations and make them look like accidents.

One exotically named programme dubbed Weeping Angel allowed spies to gain control of the Samsung F8000 range of internet-connected televisions. It was developed in a ‘joint workshop’ held in June 2014 involving MI5 and the CIA and enabled the agencies to gain control of the TV, according to the documents.

It is alleged that MI5 created a ‘fake-off’ mode that meant television users thought sets were switched off. In fact users can be secretly recorded by them and conversations transmitted to a CIA operative listening in. The smart televisions come with a microphone that is normally used for voice-activated controls.

The leaked files also appeared to show evidence that GCHQ had collaborated with the CIA in hacking into Apple’s iPhones as well as smartphones run using Google’s rival Android software. The phones can even take photographs when they are switched off.

Britain has about 6 million CCTV cameras around the country which is more CCTV per population than any country in the world. That is one CCTV camera for every 11 people in the UK. Large schools have 50 or 60 CCTV cameras, why? It is estimated there are between 291,000 and 373,000 cameras in public sector schools, plus a further 30,000 to 50,000 in independent schools.

They say this CCTV is to keep us safe. That is a lie because during every major terrorist incident such as 9/11 (airports), 7/7 London bombings (the bus & the 3 tube stations), Westminster Bridge attack, Manchester Arena (Foyer), London bridge the CCTV was switched off or they refuse to show any CCTV images because it would reveal the truth which would be different from what they tell us.

All the reality T.V programs such as Big Brother are there to get young minds to accept the surveillance society to make them believe it the normal way a society lives.

They always tell us it is for your own good, it is there to protect us, the surveillance is there to stop terrorism. This is all just a lie it there for the global control of the population in their future one world government.



Global Warming Hoax

The real agenda is concentrated political authority. Global warming is the hook to create a New World Order.” Maurice Newman chairman of former Australian PM Tony Abbott’s business advisory council.

Global Warming is pseudoscience … from 1880 to 2013 the temperature has increased from ~288K to 288.8K (0.3%) … the temperature has been amazingly stable. Is it possible that all the paved roads and cut down forests are the cause of “global warming”, not the CO2? CO2 is not pollution.” Professor Ivar Giaever, the 1973 Nobel Prize-winner for Physics.

Global surface temperatures have not risen in 15 years. They make the high estimates unlikely.” Piers Forster (Climate Change Professor, Leeds University).

The world is actually about 1 degree cooler than it was 20 years ago, with cooler summers and longer winters. The oceans are not getting warmer. The North Polar ice cap is actually increasing in size. Your automobile and the factory downtown are not making the weather hotter. Sure, the liberal media and their paid scientist shills, hacks, and charlatans are all screaming in their arguments that it’s all the humans’ fault, but the only ones behind the real HOAX are the ones who stand to gain financially from it, and in the biggest ways”, Retired senior NASA atmospheric scientist John L. Casey.

There is no climate crisis. The ocean is not rising significantly. The polar ice is increasing, not melting away…I have studied this topic seriously for years. It has become a political and environmental agenda item, but the science is not valid.” - John Coleman, Meteorologist, co-founder of the The Weather Channel.

The reason I say that Global Warming (or climate change as they call it now) is a hoax is because the Global Elite make hundreds of millions, perhaps billions in profit from theses carbon taxes they collect from organisations and countries. If activities of human beings are causing the planet to warm up the why does someone have to make billions of dollars from this and why does it go into the coffers of the Global Elite and not the poor people in the world. Take the Rothschild stooge Al Gore who was the spokesperson for this Global Warming, his personal wealth has risen from $5 million to $100 million in the past 15 years. The Global Warming scam is estimated to be worth anywhere between $22 billion to $1.5 trillion per year for the global elitists

Global Warming or Climate Change is about controlling you, not the climate. Climate has been the master excuse for decades now, ever since the idea was exposed in documents like Report from Iron Mountain in 1966, The Club of Rome’s The First Global Revolution in 1991, and by the Rothschild’s and Rockefellers at the 4th World Wilderness Congress in 1987.

Most people believe that 99% of scientists believe in global warming, even though that statistic is completely fabricated and comes from a study where only 75 cherry-picked scientists were “interviewed.” There are an abundance of scientists refuting the idea of manmade Global Warming. In early 2008, the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine (OISM) published their Petition Project, a list 31,000 honest scientists who rejected the science behind the theory of humans causing global warming. http://www.petitionproject.org

In the Climate Depot (2009) report more than 1,000 dissenting scientists from around the globe have now challenged man-made global warming claims made by Al Gore and his globalists. These 1000 scientists including many current and former UN IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) scientists who have now turned against the UN IPCC.

In reality, nature produces way more CO2 than man. In 2014 NASA launched a satellite measuring CO2 levels from around the planet and realized in their findings that the majority of CO2 was coming from rainforests in China, Africa, and South America, rather than from industrialized nations of the northern hemisphere.

There are a few other indications that Climate Change is a hoax. First they called it Global Warming but when it was noted that the temperature had not risen over the past twenty years they changed the name to Climate Change. In 2014 there was record sea ice in Antarctica and one of the great lakes, Lake Superior, only had 3 ice free months in 2014. Al Gore said that global warming would cause snow to disappear and children won’t know what snow is but 20 inches (50cm) of snow fell across most of America in 2017. Al Gore predicted that oceans would rise 20 feet by 2010, but many tide gauges show no rise in sea level, and almost none show any acceleration over the past 20 years. Where I live in the north-east of England it is bitterly cold between October and April and the summers do not get very warm, maybe 21c at the most and in fact my parents says the summers were hotter in the 1970s, so much for global warming.

The New World Order cabal will do anything whatsoever no matter how immoral in order to shove the Global Warming hoax down everyone’s throat. Enter teenager Greta Thunberg. She is a child – not a scientist, not an economist – a child and has become a globalist puppet to thrust the Climate Change nonsense down our throats to convince us to change our evil ways or the world will end and we will rob the children of their future.

What the Global Warming hoaxers always forget to mention is that the very real climate chaos being geoengineered daily around the globe has nothing to do with human activity-generated CO2.

Whenever I do a search for Greta Thunberg, I see many of Jewish newspapers heaping praise on her “activism”, and have also noted that the boat Geta sailed across the Atlantic on was owned by the founders of Israel, the Rothschild’s.

Below the Wikipedia article which shows the 40 million Yacht belonged to the Rothschilds.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malizia_II

How did an unknown child from an acting family in Sweden, get on Rothschild boat, and then in front of US Congress — speaking on a topic that she knows almost nothing about?

The boat served as a transport vessel for Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, who sailed across the North Atlantic Ocean from Plymouth to New York City in August 2019. The value of the boat has been estimated to be around £4 million.

Whenever I see Deep State False Flags I have come to learn the managers are almost always Zionist, and often Jewish.

Are we seeing another example of this pattern? Have they no shame? Using children to cry in front of cameras — again: Remember Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ crying in front of the US Congress lying about babies dying in Kuwait to drag the US into invading Kuwait for Isra-oil.

What’s her “mission”? Who sponsored her to speak in front of the US Congress?

Thunberg said at the UN: “People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.”

She isn’t a scientist – with expertise on climate change;

She isn’t a isn’t an economist – with expertise in economics;

How did this teenage girl become such a dominant figure in the issue of climate protection?

It turns out there are powerful forces behind the sudden rise of the Swedish teenager, including some of the usual suspects.

If you check out her photos young Greta is being escorted around the world by her handler – far left activist Luisa-Marie Neubauer. It turns out Neubauer is the “Youth Ambassador” of the “ONE” foundation, an international lobbying organization funded by George Soros and Bill and Melinda Gates.

Greta has already made enemies of many VIPs who are onto her phony climate change ministry including Donald Trump and Emmanuel Macron. Thunberg has also made enemies of entire nations with her recent lawsuit filed against Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, and Turkey.

The Climate Chaos crowd doesn’t even care how many children are scared out of their wits because fear-mongers like Greta scream that the world will end in 10 or 20 years due to a climate-triggered Extinction Level Event.

U.K Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn's brother Piers Corbyn branded environmental activist Greta Thunberg an 'ignorant brainwashed child' who is being 'abused by manipulative adults'.

Piers said on a BBC News article 'I am an actual scientist of physics, meteorology, astrophysics and climate and say Greta Thunberg is wrong and suffers mental abuse by manipulative adults.'

This Global Warming propaganda began with Al Gore's 2006 documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, claiming that CO2 caused GLOBAL WARMING. Gore claimed the scientific community unanimously supported his message. However, real scientists joined together to produce a rebuttal documentary in 2007, The Great Global Warming Swindle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3IhIUBghPc&list=PL84BADA23B1E572B0.

They explained that yes the Earth has been warming since last Ice Age 20,000 years ago (except for a brief Interglacial Period 11,000 years ago). Even 8000 years ago, what today is the Arabian and Sahara Deserts were lush grasslands with abundant rainfall, rivers and lakes. The serious Earth warming began 5000 years ago caused by shifts in Earth's axis and greater solar radiation. The Industrial Revolution and burning of coal and petroleum fuels began in the 17th Century when instead of warming, Earth experienced a Little Ice Age between 1645 and 1800.

What Al Gore, Greta Thunberg and the rest of the alarmist fail to explain is how CO2 representing less than 1/2 of 1% of Earth's atmosphere supposedly causes global warming. CO2 is a heavy terrestrial gas; its molecular weight is 44 which is so heavy (relative to Nitrogen and Oxygen, 99% of Earth atmosphere) CO2 remains close to the ground providing fuel for vegetation's photosynthesis. Plants need CO2 the way animals need Oxygen. So basically CO2 is 0.4% of our atmosphere and if that 0.4% should rise then this planet will succumb to climate change and extinction for humans. When the real facts are that without CO2 we would die because if you reduce CO2 to very low levels then trees, vegetation, crops would die off and so would we because we rely on these to feed humanity.

Climate Change is a fear-based agenda with the purpose of implementing increased government control over our lives. Communism takes many forms but ultimately it is the total monopoly over wealth, power, thought and behavior by the Masonic (Satanist) Jewish central bank cartel. Welcome to the "New World Order."

While some applauded her courage to stand up and speak for her generation, others rolled their eyes in disbelief that an autistic child would be used as a political pawn to tug at the heartstrings of the world while stifling any real scientific discussion.

The problem is Climate Change is not about the environment. It's a fear-based agenda with the purpose of implementing draconian regulations meant to bring about countless green taxes and restrictions, destroy industry, eliminate the middle class, redistribute wealth to 3rd world countries and ultimately destroy the economy, while controlling and micro-managing society via UN Sustainable Development Initiatives put forth as part of UN Agenda 2030. Just like Agenda 21 and 2000's UN Millennium Development Goals - Agenda 2030 is about furthering the creation of a New World Order.

Greenpeace co-founder and former president of Greenpeace Canada Patrick Moore described the cynical and corrupt machinations fueling the narrative of global warming and “climate change” in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight

Patrick Moore said:

And so you’ve got the green movement creating stories that instill fear in the public. You’ve got the media echo chamber — fake news — repeating it over and over and over again to everybody that they’re killing their children. And then you’ve got the green politicians who are buying scientists with government money to produce fear for them in the form of scientific-looking materials. And then you’ve got the green businesses, the rent-seekers, and the crony capitalists who are taking advantage of massive subsidies, huge tax write-offs, and government mandates requiring their technologies to make a fortune on this. And then, of course, you’ve got the scientists who are willingly, they’re basically hooked on government grants. When they talk about the 99 percent consensus [among scientists] on climate change, that’s a completely ridiculous and false number. But most of the scientists — put it in quotes, scientists — who are pushing this catastrophic theory are getting paid by public money, they are not being paid by General Electric or Dupont or 3M to do this research, where private companies expect to get something useful from their research that might produce a better product and make them a profit in the end because people want it — build a better mousetrap type of idea. But most of what these so-called scientists are doing is simply producing more fear so that politicians can use it to control people’s minds and get their votes because some of the people are convinced, ‘Oh, this politician can save my kid from certain doom.’

Moore continued:

It is the biggest lie since people thought the Earth was at the center of the universe. This is Galileo-type stuff. If you remember, Galileo discovered that the sun was at the center of the solar system and the Earth revolved around it. He was sentenced to death by the Catholic Church, and only because he recanted was he allowed to live in house arrest for the rest of his life. So this was around the beginning of what we call the Enlightenment, when science became the way in which we gained knowledge instead of using superstition and instead of using invisible demons and whatever else, we started to understand that you have to have observation of actual events and then you have to repeat those observations over and over again, and that is basically the scientific method. But this abomination that is occurring today in the climate issue is the biggest threat to the Enlightenment that has occurred since Galileo,” declared Moore. “Nothing else comes close to it. This is as bad a thing that has happened on science in the history of science.”

Moore concluded, “It’s taking over science with superstition and a kind of toxic combination of religion and political ideology. There is no truth to this. It is a complete hoax and scam. Climate has ALWAYS changed from decade to decade. There were major swings (volatility) during the 1930s. You had the dust bowl during the summer and in 1936 you had record cold. The 1936 North American cold wave, which also hit Japan and China, still rank among the most intense cold waves in the recorded history of North America. You cannot blame this on soccer moms driving the kids around town burning fossil fuels. Cars were a luxury in the 1930s still. There is just no evidence of human-induced climate change. There is nobody willing to call them out on this nonsense with just showing the dramatic swings in temperature over the centuries”.

The two longest-standing thermometer datasets are kept by the U.K. Met Office. They include the HadCRUT4 dataset, which has been continuously updated since 1850, and the Central England temperature record, the world’s longest regional record that dates to 1659.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and most other doom-mongers promoting a link between human activities and the current warming, use the HadCRUT4 data. The graph shows temperature data from 1850 to 2017 derived from direct thermometer readings and reveals that there has been a general overall warming trend of about 0.85°C (1.5°F) over the last 167 years. But this temperature data collected by the IPCC is deceptive as it was from the end of the “Little Ice Age” in the mid-1850s when naturally the earth when coming out of this cold spell would get warmer. The graph does not show the warm temperatures before the ‘Little Ice Age’.

Below the deceptive IPCC hockey stick graph

Below the very similar graph from the HadCrut4 dataset which shows a very slight rise in the Earth’s temperature over the last 160 years.



The reason that the climate change doom-mongers use the two graphs above is because it is easier to prove that there is a link between human activity and CO2 in the atmosphere when they use this short time span of Earth’s temperature.





The global warming that began in 1976 suddenly and inexplicably stopped in 1998. So CO2 had been increasing but the warming stopped. That’s when Global Warming suddenly morphed into Climate Change.

Let us take a look at the rise and fall of the Earth’s temperature over a much wider time period.

The graph below represents 800,000 years of temperature data. The 100,000-year cycles of ice ages and interglacial warm periods show up clearly.



So it is obvious that a few times in the past the Earth was warmer than today and temperatures rose steeply over a period of time and then declined. But there was NO CO2 emissions from humans at these times but the temperature still climbed. So why are humans being blamed for any current warming of the earth when in the past they were not to blame?

Look at the graph above. 120,000 years ago, the temperature was 8°C (14°F) warmer than today. The polar bears survived and glaciers didn’t melt and sea levels did not rise.

If you look at the temperature of the earth over the last 10,000 years you can clearly see that today’s temperature is pretty low compared to the past which makes a mockery of the climate change alarmist’s theory.

In the graph below we can see that temperatures fell pretty low between 1600 and 1800 and this was known as the ‘Little Ice Age’.

Obviously our current warming trend is a natural result of the Earth leaving the ‘Little Ice Age’ and is not due to CO2 emissions from human activity.

All this argument, is the temperature going up or not, it’s absurd. Of course it’s going up. It has gone up since the early 1800s, before the Industrial Revolution, because we’re coming out of the Little Ice Age, not because we’re putting more carbon dioxide into the air.” - Dr. Reid Bryson, Meteorologist.

The graph below shows 65 million years of temperature data. For the bulk of this time earth was so warm that there was no ice at either pole. Only in the relatively recent past has there been any ice at the northern pole. Based on this data, we are living within the coldest period in the last 65 million years.

You will hear from the climate warming alarmists that our temperatures are unusual and unprecedented and are due to human activity. But the earth’s temperatures have always gone up and down throughout the history of the world. Below is the graph for the earth’s temperature over the past 65 million years.

In fact over the past 65 million years we are in one of the coldest periods. There is no global warming, there is no climate change it is a natural tendency of the Earth to go through periods of warming and cooling.

A recent study by economist Bjorn Lomborg estimated that the cost of measures to slow down global warming would be $1.5 trillion per year. What would be the results of this massive outlay of money? According to Lomborg’s calculations temperatures will have been reduced in his best case by 0.17°C (0.31°F). That is less than half of a degree Fahrenheit, or $42 trillion for each reduction of one-tenth of a degree Fahrenheit in global temperature. Would it be worth it and who gets the bulk of this money? The ones who profit are the global elite, the exact ones who are bringing this climate change hoax to the world.

It is pretty simple the earth has warmer periods and cooler periods. From around 800 A.D. to 1200 the planet warmed considerably and civilization prospered. Virtually all of northern Europe, the British Isles, Scandinavia, Greenland, and Iceland were considerably warmer than at present at that time and somehow I don’t believe they had carbon emissions around then. Earth's climate was in a cool period from A.D. 1400 to about A.D. 1860 which is dubbed the "Little Ice Age." But the Global Elite have conned most of the world into believing that this warmer period we are in is in fact caused by humans and they need to extract money from us to pay for it. What about that big yellow thing in the sky, called the Sun, doesn’t that have anything to do with heating this earth up with its solar flares and variations in the sun's energy output. Because of this climate change scam the Global Elite have lined up an agenda for the population of this world and it is called Agenda 21 (they have now renamed it to Agenda 2030), it is frightening, you should take a look.

Dr. Eric Karlstrom, Emeritus Professor of Geography at California State University – Stanislaus, argues that the IPCC has a political agenda promoted by international elites.

The idea of a carbon footprint is pathetic and ludicrous propaganda, since CO2 is beneficial for life,” Dr. Karlstrom



Dr. Karlstrom, who also manages a website, went on to explain the “global warming” hysteria, and its ultimate agenda:

Global warming is phony science that was concocted to justify implementation of an international political agenda. The idea of using ‘man-caused global warming’ as a ‘surrogate for war’ and as a way to ‘destroy excess wealth’ originated in American and UN-related think tanks such as the Club of Rome back in the 60’s and 70’s. This pseudo-science is the centrepiece of a phony environmental movement by which the UN hopes to redistribute wealth in the world (toward the super-rich and away from the people) to de-industrialize the industrialized countries (via the UN Kyoto Protocol-type carbon taxes, cap and trade schemes, etc.), and radically reduce the human population. The IPCC is essentially operating with pre-determined conclusions, namely that human activity and carbon emissions cause ‘global warming’ and other environmental and climate problems, even though there is little objective scientific evidence to demonstrate ‘global warming’ is in fact a real phenomenon .”

The facts, such as we can observe and calculate them, do not support the idea of man-made global warming. Natural processes completely eclipse anything that man can accomplish.” -William Hunt, research scientist National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Climate is changing, and climate has always changed. The hoax is that there are some people who are so arrogant to think that they are so powerful they can change climate. Man can’t change climate.” - James Inhofe U.S. Senate’s chairman of the Environment and Public Works Committee

I used to agree with these dramatic warnings of climate disaster…However, a few years ago, I decided to look more closely at the science and it astonished me. In fact there is no evidence of humans being the cause. There is, however, overwhelming evidence of natural causes such as changes in the output of the sun.” - Dr. Ian D. Clark, Paleoclimatologist.

To further your knowledge of the Climate Change scam I suggest you read the following books.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change by Marc Morano

In Morano’s book foreword, the late John Coleman, who was a meteorologist, TV weatherman and co-founder of The Weather Channel, writes: “We meteorologists are well aware of how limited our ability is to predict the weather. Our predictions become dramatically less reliable as they extend into the future. When we try to predict just a few weeks into the future our predictions become increasingly inaccurate. Yet the ‘climate change’ establishment that now dominates the UN bureaucracy and our own government science establishment claim that they can predict the temperature of the Earth decades into the future. Their global warming scare is not driven by science; it is now being driven by politics. So today anybody who defies the prevailing ‘climate change’ scare puts his career and his reputation into extreme danger.”

Real scientists who specialize in climate and related fields are quoted in the book. These are voices we rarely, if ever, see mentioned in the mainstream media because the media are part of the collusion.

Even the Global Warming hoax and Climate Change scam have been carefully coordinated across the planet by the same Ashkenazi banksters. For it is only by the financial means provided by the International Banking Cartel that such an immense scheme of mass deception could have ever been initiated in the first place. That IBC-controlled project is by far the largest commercial venture of all time, dwarfing even World War II which was another extraordinary boon to the Zionist war profiteers. The preceding Great Depression was also the pet project of the biggest banking crime syndicates located in both IBC headquarters of London and New York City. Now these same banksters are looking to collapse the entire planetary civilization via climate fear-mongering prior to enforcing their New World Order in the interest of making more money than ever. Conducting such a controlled demolition of the GE&FS will also allow them to eliminate hard money in favor of a digital or crypto-currency. The banksters enormous debt loads will also be erased” - See the link below titled See: Climatechangegate: The Global Criminal Conspiracy Hatched by the International Banking Cartel to Rule the World: http://stateofthenation.co/?p=666

For more information read the following books or links.

INCONVENIENT FACTS: The science that Al Gore doesn't want you to know by Gregory Wrightstone (Gregory Wrightstone is a geologist with more than 35 years spent investigating the Earth and its processes. He received his undergraduate degree from Waynesburg University and his masters in Geology from West Virginia University)

Christopher Booker's The Real Global Warming Disaster: Is the Obsession with 'Climate Change' Turning Out to be the Most Costly Scientific Blunder in History?

Read these books and you will become an informed climate change denier, armed with arguments and facts to counter the propaganda being pushed by climate change fanatics.

http://www.globalclimatescam.com

https://www.climatesciencenews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html

Geo-Engineering and HAARP

The greatest goal of the Illuminati is to gain total control over the entire world population! That is why they have invested billions of dollars in projects towards this goal. One of these projects takes place at a military base in the wilderness of Alaska, northeast of Anchorage, near Gakona. This project bears the official name High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP). There are reportedly other HAARP facilities around the world in Area 51, Peru, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Long Island, U.K., Norway, Russia, Japan, China, India and Australia.

HAARP is an exotic weapons system that is part of the weaponization of space, using "scalar wave interferometry" - a technology first discovered by scientist Nicola Tesla in the early 1900's. Covert aerosol spraying (Chemtrails) have transformed the Earth’s atmosphere into a plasma that is used for HAARP directed energy scalar weapons, mind control, weather warfare, and tectonic (earthquake) warfare weapons applications.

The technical installation in Alaska basically consists of several functions. The most interesting one is the Ionosphere Research Instrument (an installation used to change the ionosphere). The Ionosphere (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.) Research Instrument (Heater) is the most powerful high frequency transmitter ever built. The name “Heater” refers to the most important quality of the installation; it radiates the ionosphere with enormous electrical charges that heat its top layer. To heat this layer, ten to 100 billion watts are pumped into the atmosphere. Because of these electrical charges, artificial Northern Lights (or Auroras) can appear under certain conditions. The most powerful heating takes place in the F-layer of the ionosphere at a height of 200 kilometres. The partial and specific absorption of the electrical charge allows part of this charge to reflect back to earth in the form of Extreme Low Frequencies (ELF). These electromagnetic waves penetrate everything animate and inanimate. By transmitting these waves and other signals, the HAARP installation is able to significantly manipulate the earth’s crust and weather patterns.

Nobody will ever think of blaming HAARP for the current changes in the climate; however the truth is that with HAARP, the top layer of the atmosphere can be artificially influenced. HAARP can relocate or block jet streams, thus changing the weather of entire areas, whip up superstorms and position them in certain directions and artificially charge fault lines, causing earthquakes.

Whenever a natural disaster occurs anywhere in the world, we must ask ourselves this particular question: “Was the disaster naturally or artificially induced by HAARP?”

What is also known, by DARPA’s own admission, is that HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has been used to pump billions, if not trillions, of watts of energy into the ionosphere, thus heating it to an extraordinary degree. HAARP has also been used to convey frequencies through chemclouds which were fabricated by chemtrail spraying. Together with highly advanced satellite-based technologies, this type of stratospheric engineering has undoubtedly had major impacts on the global warming phase of the current climate change cycle”, - Stateofthenation2012.com.

There is reasons to believe that HAARP-atmospheric plasma weapons system of mass destruction was employed to create weather warfare events ranging from the Katrina Hurricane in New Orleans of August 29, 2005 to the Myanmar cyclone of May 2-3, 2008 and the Haiti earthquake (tectonic warfare) attack of January 10, 2010 with a death toll of 230,000.

A French satellite (Demeter) observed a dramatic increase in ultra-low frequency radio waves over Haiti in the month before the M7.0 earthquake in 2010. Demeter’s job is to monitor low frequency radio waves generated by earthquakes. A group of geoscientists released the data associated with the M 7.0 earthquake that struck Haiti in 2010. They say that Demeter saw a clear increase in ultralow frequency radio waves being emitted from the Earth’s the crust in that region in the build up to the quake. The same exact ELF waves that bounce back to earth after HAARP has heated up the ionosphere. Michael Athanasiou at the Technical University of Serres in Greece say that Demeter spotted good of evidence of a change in ultralow frequency radio waves in the ionosphere above Haiti in the run up to the quake. “The results reveal a significant increase of the energy of ULF waves, up to 360%, for a period of one month before the main earthquake compared with the energy of the background,”

After the Haiti quake, the US military moved in and occupied the country.

Some sources state that the attack on Haiti was in order to secure the enormous gold and petroleum deposits under and adjacent to the island of Hispaniola belonging to the government of Haiti, which was resisting exploitation of the same by companies controlled by the Rothschild family.

There is credible evidence to suggest that the HAARP facility in Alaska also caused the land mass in China to resonate which caused the 2008 China earthquake in which 100,000 lost their lives. You can see in the video below the strange cloud formations caused by the radio\microwaves hitting the ground from above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMTSDzU1Z4

When HAARP is used on an area, its waves/vibrations are cast down from the ionosphere, it creates an unnatural "Aurora Borealis" effect of changing rainbow colours in the sky as the video above shows which was taken 2 hours before the China earthquake struck.

Weather modification is far from a conspiracy theory, as Professor Michel Chossudovsky, the University of Ottawa’s Emeritus Professor of Economics, tells us in an article he wrote for The Ecologist several years ago:

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world”.

There is reason to believe that HAARP was used to geoengineer the super destructive storms Hurricane Harvey and Irma. Harvey laid to waste much of Texas with much of Houston under water during the latter part of August 2017. The website http://stateofthenation2012.com has great coverage as to why these superstorms may have been geoengineered.

There are several reasons for a manufactured mega-hurricane, each of which serves to significantly advance the New World Order agenda.

President Trump has decisively tried to wreck the covert scheme to impose a One World Government upon us the People. He has done this by pulling the U.S. out of the TTIP (Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership), renegotiating NAFTA, and shutting down illegal immigration, among several other initiatives.

However, Trump’s biggest reversal for the NWO cabal by far was withdrawing the United States from the Paris Climate Accord. This single executive action has thwarted the NWO agenda more than any other patriotic move he has made to date.

The profound repercussions and far-reaching ramifications of Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris Agreement are causing TPTB ‘major headaches’ for the power elite and will not be tolerated. The NOW cabal have to try and keep countries in line with their fake Global Warming or climate change scam. By assaulting the U.S. mainland with these highly destructive and deadly storms, the power elite send a message to Trump that is loud and clear. The U.S. will re-enter the Paris Agreement, or else!

Dane Wigington founder of geoengineeringwatch.org stated:

Climate engineering (including the manipulation of hurricanes), is not just theory, speculation, or conjecture, it is verifiable fact and has been since project “Cirrus” was deployed by the US military in 1947. Anyone who takes the time to legitimately investigate the climate engineering / geoengineering issue, without preconception or programmed bias, can only come to the conclusion that climate engineering is real and ongoing. Why are global powers intervening with Earth’s natural systems, and thus completely derailing them? Though the answers are complex, ultimately the global climate engineering Manhattan program comes down to power and control on many fronts and with many layers. One of the primary objectives is this, geoengineering / solar radiation management is being utilized to mask the true severity of biosphere and climate damage already done, while inflicting exponentially more damage in the process. Hurricanes Harvey and Irma have already made their mark”.

Dr. Judy Wood’s videos and book ‘Where Did the Towers Go’ sets out a lot of evidence sufficient to conclude that an advanced directed energy weapon was used on the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings on 9/11.

Evidence of a directed energy weapon or HAARP/beam weapon technology was applied during collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11. The collapse of the WTC buildings was not a 'controlled demolition' for the following reasons: The WTC rubble Pile - “Should have been 1/3 the height of the WTC buildings. The 100+ story WTC buildings were about 1 story high when the collapse of the buildings ended. A fireman on one of the news videos said the antenna that had been on the top of WTC Building 1 was on the top of a pile of rubble about one story high. The rubble pile should have been 35 stories if it was a conventional controlled demolition. You can actually see in some of Dr. Judy Wood’s Youtube videos when the Twin Towers were collapsing you could see steel beams turning to dust in mid-air.

New York firefighter Joe Casaliggi said “You have two 110-story office buildings. You don’t find a desk. You don’t find a chair. You don’t find a telephone, a computer. The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of the keypad and it was about two inches wide”.

NY Governor George Pataki described the Twin Towers rubble: “The concrete was pulverized, all of Lower Manhattan, not just this site, from river to river, there was dust, powder and the concrete was just pulverized. And it was finely pulverized, much of it like talcum powder”.

People who still refuse to believe the reality of weather manipulation technology are encouraged to read the article at the following link as an introduction to the topic:

It isn’t just conspiracy theorists who are concerned about HAARP. The European Union called the project a global concern and passed a resolution calling for more information on its health and environmental risks. Despite those concerns, officials at HAARP insist the project is nothing more sinister than a radio science research facility.” - Quote from a TV documentary on HAARP by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).

https://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

Another good website for more information is http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org.



Agenda 21 (2030) (Communism)

Wikipedia defines the UN’s Agenda 21 as “An action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development”.

The Global Elite make people believe in the false theory of Global Warming and climate change and to fix this they will force on us the plan called Agenda 21 (or Agenda 2030 they keep changing the name) and it is to change our lives in accordance with the United Nation’s vision of a one world government controlled by a few.

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which humans impact on the environment.

“Sustainable development” is the catch-phrase we should be afraid of, very afraid. Its plan dictates where one can live and what land should be designated for would, under fully-realized Agenda 21 plan, be controlled by the United Nations and a future one-world government. The odd thing is that most people have simply not heard of Agenda 21 – although local authorities across the country, and government institutions across the world, at national and local level, have signed up to it. In fact nearly every country in the world has signed up for this fascist dictatorship.

It was back in 1992 that the Earth Summit was held in Rio de Janeiro, and here 179 nations officially signed up to Agenda 21 — many more have followed since. Maurice Strong has been the driving force behind the imposition of Agenda 21, and was also a member of the UN’s Commission on Global Governance. Below are several quotes by Maurice Strong that I feel make scary reading?

Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class — involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” (At the Rio Earth Summit).

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that the threat of global warming would fit the bill, the real enemy then is humanity itself. We believe humanity requires a common motivation, namely a common adversary in order to realise world government. It does not matter if this common enemy is a real one or one invented for the purpose.” (Maurice Strong at the Club of Rome)

Agenda 21 activist Rosa Koire says, 'It is the blueprint, it is the action plan, to inventory and control all land, all water, all plants, all minerals, all construction, all animals, all means of production, all energy, all information and all the human beings in the world. It is a completely comprehensive plan, it's global and it's implemented locally... It is in every single town all across the United States and across the world.'

For much more information have a look at Rosa Koire’s website http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com

Agenda 21 is run by the United Nations via an NGO (Non-Government Organization) called 'International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives', commonly known as ICLEI, Local Governments for Sustainability.

This is paid for by you, the taxpayer, without your consent - because you have not had a vote on its implementation.

U.N. Agenda 21 is behind the building programmes you don't want in your area. It is behind mass immigration; which is designed to wreck nations and their identities. It is behind a large portion of unemployment, it is behind your ever-increasing energy bills, the surveillance in your street (CCTV) and in your work and technology (RFID, Mobiles, Bank cards).

Agenda 21 calls on governments to take control of all land use and nobody will be allowed private property. People would be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation.

Below is the list of what the United Nations (one world government) wants to force on us and they are using the climate change excuse to do it. We have to resist this or it is the END of yours and your children’s FREEDOM forever.

The One Planet Communities is a growing worldwide network of deep green neighbourhoods that are the cutting edge of sustainable development.

According to Donna Holt’s data, in June 2008, The One Planet Communities proposed the
following:
- 58 percent less electricity
- 23 gallons/water less per person
- 50 percent reduction in car ownership
- 40 electric car solar powered charging stations
- Reduction of footprint from 6 homes to 2 homes by 2020
- Stacked homes to avoid expansion of housing developments
- Five minute lifestyle (5 minute walk or bike from your home to shop, work, live, go to school)
- Walk or bike within the community
- Car-sharing for short distances or from one stacked community to another
- High speed rail for longer distances
- Car ownership will disappear
- Sustainability is taught schools, colleges, and universities
- Colleges teach how to “build earth’s sustainable workforce,” “sustainability manager for carbon accounting,” “corporate sustainability manager,” “energy auditor,” “engineering sustainably certified homes,” to name just a few.
- Children are well indoctrinated into Sustainable Development practices
- Government schemes to control future use of agricultural land and water through the recently passed White House Rural Council
- Regulatory taking of land
- Rationing of water, electricity, and fuel
- Denied building permits and thus land is deemed worthless
- Private property abolished to prevent urban sprawl
- Land shortage
- High density living
- Megacities regionalism will replace local and state governments.

  • So you can't own your own house.

  • You will not be allowed a car.

  • You must use a train for long distance travel.

  • You can't live in the countryside or even go there.

  • Your electricity and gas will be rationed by the use of smart meters.

  • Everyone will have to live in high rise apartments.



Of course the elite people of the planet will be allowed to live were they please and do what they want as they will control all the resources on the planet.

If people do not wake up to the truth this is what will happen very soon, well its already happening. Just look at the way the energy companies are trying to force Smart Meters on every household.

If you look at the list above for Agenda 21 and compare it to the list below from the Communist Manifesto you can see they match up pretty close. I believe Agenda 21 is just Communism by the backdoor without anyone noticing.







Communism or the Illuminati have ten essential goals:

1. Abolition of Private Property.

2. Heavy Progressive Income Tax.

3. Abolition of Rights of Inheritance.

4. Confiscation of Property Rights.

5. Central Bank.

6. Government Ownership of Communication and Transportation.

7. Government Ownership of Factories and Agriculture.

8. Government Control of Labour.

9. Corporate Farms and Regional Planning.

10. Government Control of Education.



In simple terms Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the end of civilization as we know it. It is the end of private property, the elevation of the collective over the individual. It is the redistribution of the Planets wealth to the global elite, and it is the reduction of 85% of the world’s population.

In actuality, Sustainable Development is not sustainable unless the population actually is reduced by the 85% called for by the globalists. The true purpose of Sustainable Development and all of its policies is the control of all aspects of human life - economic, social and environmental.

Here is how the United Nations described Agenda 21 in one of its own publications in a 1993 article entitled “Agenda 21: The Earth Summit Strategy to save our Planet:”

Agenda 21 proposes an array of actions which are intended to be implemented by EVERY person on Earth… it calls for specific changes in the activities of ALL people… Effective execution of Agenda 21 will REQUIRE a profound reorientation of ALL humans, unlike anything the world has ever experienced.”

Look at this quote from Alexander King, co-founder of the Club of Rome:

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill… All of these dangers are caused by human intervention…the real enemy then, is humanity.”

He mentions famine but that could be removed overnight if they want it to. Over the past 100 years the globalists and bankers have spent trillions on needless wars which could have been spent on world hunger. Look at the needless Iraq war which cost America 2 trillion dollars, what a waste.

Below is part of the expose from the Stateofthenation2012.com website titled ‘New World Order: Where Geoengineering via Chemtrails meets The Global Carbon Control Matrix’

There is an ongoing, covert and meticulously planned plot afoot that is being implemented 24/7 worldwide. It goes way beyond Agenda 21 in scope, but uses that UN plan to accomplish its goals. This clandestine agenda is being executed in order to impose a new global CO2 ‘management’ regime. Doing so is the penultimate step in securing complete control over all of Earth’s natural resources and atmosphere. The evolving New World Order (NWO) is being administered by a highly organized cabal of intermarrying bloodlines which have shared this common cause over centuries. Every major world event over the past 250 years has occurred in order to advance their grandiose and destined-to-fail project. That would include the American, French and Russian Revolutions, as well as World Wars I and II and the Great Depression. It is self-evident that whoever controls the land, water and air around the globe effectively controls the entire planetary civilization. Food, clothing and shelter are basic to surviving on Planet Earth; therefore, their availability, and especially their cost, are of vital importance to every resident. In order to exploit this sole fact of life, the NWO cabal is seeking to commodify all land, air and water in ways they have previously not attempted.

For further information read the following books:

Agenda 21: An Expose of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Initiative and the Forfeiture of American Sovereignty and Liberties by Ron Taylor

U.N. Agenda 21: Environmental Piracy by Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh



Not so Smart Meters

You should be very wary of anything that has Smart in front of its name such as Smart Meters, Smart growth or the word ‘sustainable’ because they are all to do with this fascist dictatorship known as Agenda 21.

According to research Smart Meters can be hazardous to your health. Some 65 million American homes already have them, and more are being converted all the time, even against the will of some homeowners. And yet many doctors agree that smart meters are a potential health threat due to constant releases of radiation.

In the past, the data from meters was checked, or read, by a person. The smart meters automatically send usage information back to the energy supplier using RF signals.

The constant pulses of energy as smart meters communicate both with electrical appliances inside the home, and with the energy company, are a radioactive threat that's about 100 times greater than that of a mobile phone, science has found. This is a tremendous radioactive load when you consider that smart meters operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The fact that they never turn off means they're a lot like talking on a cell phone constantly, without end. This is not too good for your health, because electromagnetic pollution like the kind emitted by smart meters is highly damaging to the body. There are reports of chronic headaches, seizures, insomnia, dizziness, heart palpitations, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and other symptoms associated with exposure to smart meters.

Independent studies have revealed that both the strength and frequency of smart meter pulses make them exceptionally threatening. The Center for Electrosmog Prevention, a California non-profit group, estimates that one smart meter emits the radiation equivalent of about 160 mobile phones. Other studies have concluded that smart meters emit not 100 but 1,000 times the radioactive load of a typical cell\mobile phone.

Even the American Academy of Environmental Medicine (AAEM) agrees that smart meters are a potential threat, especially to people with pre-existing health conditions. The group issued a recommendation stating that: "... no Smart Meters be [in the homes of patients with neurological or neurodegenerative diseases, genetic defects, cancer, and other conditions] and that Smart Meters be removed to a reasonable distance from patients' homes."

Smart meters connect every home to a Smart digital network and this allows suppliers to remotely control power usage, giving them the ability to shut your gas or electricity off if they feel you’ve used too much, even if you are willing to pay the bill for the additional usage. The Smart Meter can monitor what type of appliance you are using in your home and the energy company will know if you are not at home by the number of appliances or lights turned off or on in your home. Why would an energy company need to know that and what happened to privacy? Smart meters can give police access to eating, sleeping, showering habits, appliance use and when, TV use, and exercise equipment use. It is a tool of UN Agenda 21 population control and energy control.

This would be great if every household that's been given or offered a smart meter had the option to reject it. But in most cases, customers are forced to accept a smart meter in place of their traditional meter. In some states in the USA customers who dared to remove the smart meters and replaced them with analogue meters had their electricity cut off, particularly in California and Nevada. One person in Nevada had been without electricity for three months because the owner dared to hire a contractor to replace her smart meter with an analogue one because the wireless device was making her too sick.

Another thing that is suspicious is these Smart Meters they want to install in everyone’s homes are free to the homeowner. This is costing hundreds of millions so they are quite desperate for every household to have one.

It is all about centralising control of the energy network for negative reasons for some time in the future but it gets sold as something positive just as the EU got sold to the people of Europe as something positive.

Refuse Smart Meters: https://youtu.be/v4HsxNG2-4M

Take a look at the Agenda 21 videos below.

https://youtu.be/bMeXSlGJZYc?list=PL_l-j6P3f-wWV7ILmMFcaRN3YJ0jbkt4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARku5L2VgY&index=12&list=PL_l-j6P3f-wWV7ILmMFcaRN3YJ0jbkt4g



FEMA Camps and the DHS

There are over 600 Fema camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners or civilians. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

What is the Federal Emergency Management Agency? Simply put, it is the "secret government". This agency has powers and authority that go well beyond any other agency in the nation. What can FEMA do? It can suspend laws. It can move entire populations. It can arrest and detain citizens without a warrant and can hold them without a trial. It can seize property, food supplies, and transportation systems. And it can even suspend the Constitution of the United States.

Beginning in 1999, the American government has entered into a series of single-bid contracts with Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) to build detention camps at undisclosed locations within the United States. The government has also contracted with several companies to build thousands of railcars, some reportedly equipped with shackles, ostensibly to transport detainees.

The FEMA camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people. This is all very similar to the Gulag prisons in communist Russia which were controlled by Jewish Bolsheviks as already mentioned were at least 3 to 5 million perished. This same Jewish Bolshevik organisation controls America today.

What are they planning for these facilities? And who would the occupants be? It can only be for the American people at some future nefarious event. This event must be known and I would suggest it would be the Economic Collapse or a potential false flag attack involving possibly North Korea or Iran

A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans. “This appears to be the latest step in the administration’s decision to use force within the United States against its citizens,” said a defence official opposed to the directive.

According to reports the Homeland Security Department have bought more than 1.6 billion rounds (enough for 24 Iraq wars) of ammunition, 7000 assault weapons as well as 2,717 Mine Resistant Protected vehicles for service on the streets of the United States. These vehicles are specifically designed to resist mines and ambush attacks. They use bulletproof windows and are designed to withstand small-arms fire, including smaller-calibre rifles. They were used in Iraq.

Above one of the 2700 armoured vehicles.

So the question is what does the DHS need 1.6 billion bullets, 7,000 Ar-15s and 2,700 armoured vehicles for inside the USA? What are they anticipating or planning? Are the KM preparing for war with the American people? Is this why the false flag terror attacks are happening in America so they can remove the peoples guns so they can’t defend themselves, it is looking very likely.

Why does the civilian Department of Homeland Security need billions of rounds of ammunition? This is the agency that is responsible for policing the border. But it doesn’t. This is the agency that is responsible for catching terrorists. But it doesn’t.

So why does Homeland Security need so many weapons and enough hollow-point rounds to shoot every American six times?

These are some of the key facts that suggest the Department of Homeland Security is mobilizing for a significant future action against the American people.

With the NSA looking inward, especially with them recording every phone conversation and e-mail and not just the meta data, the people who understand what America really is supposed to be are now fully identified. These people, which are referred to as "the main core" represent what remains of the backbone of this once great nation, the core of which numbers 8 million with 30 or so million close enough to the main core for any psychopath to be able to justify taking out along with it. If America is to become the totally transformed Communist society that the Zionists want it to be, the main core has got to be ripped out, and the NSA has made this future event possible to accomplish with minimal effort and pin point precision. There is no question that the elitist Zionist faction wants every aspect of America it cannot control with ease wiped out, just like the elitist Zionists Bolsheviks did to the Ukrainian people. And as America approaches this same reality, we have the same approximate numbers, 30 - 70 million slated for death and internment in America. With the DHS ordering well over a billion rounds of ammo, countless tens of thousands of cheap plastic coffins already purchased and sitting in storage yards, 2,700 giant heavily armed vehicles which are totally impenetrable to civilian weapons, vehicles perfectly capable of gutting American homes with high caliber gunfire right from the curb side, it is time for Americans to face a simple fact - All of the stories are more than just rumor. And because these stories are not just rumor, I would take the NSA spying on everyone very seriously” - Jims Stone, researcher and former NSA analyst.

Mass coffins have been appearing in strategic locations throughout the Unites States over the last couple of years. While U.S. government officials explain that the coffins are for catastrophic emergencies, there is a growing suspicion amongst Americans that something far more sinister may be going on. Whatever catastrophic event is about to transpire, the U.S. federal government will be able to bury hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people in an extremely short amount of time.


The US military has been actively war-gaming worst-case scenarios that include economic collapse and civil unrest, going so far as to simulate wide-scale food riots. In 2013 the military deployed gunships over Miami and executed a training exercise with local police departments. A few days later, similar exercises were held in Houston, Texas. These “exercises” also included ground forces, armoured personnel carriers and tanks on the streets of St. Louis. Heavily armoured vehicles have been spotted all over the USA, and many local law enforcement agencies have taken possession of these vehicles, normally reserved for military engagements.


The U.S Congress has authorized the deployment of some 30,000 surveillance drones in the skies of America, to be available for use by intelligence agencies by 2015. Who do they need to watch?

The US government, in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks, has created legislation that directly targets American citizens. Under the Patriot Act just about anyone now qualifies as a domestic terrorist. The National Defence Authorization Act takes the Patriot Act even further, allowing the government to detain anyone suspected of being a terrorist indefinitely and without trial – this includes American citizens living in the United States. Don’t forget it was the Jewish Neocons such as Michael Chertoff who brought in the Patriot Act.

This surveillance infrastructure and Police state are being designed not for foreign terrorists that may do harm to America. They have been designed for you, the American people at some future Event which could possibly be an economic collapse. The false flag terror events around the USA (Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, Mandalay Bay-Las Vegas) were setup by the Deep State Neocons, CIA and DHS to enable the government to bring in laws to take away the guns from the American people so they cannot defend themselves when this event happens but the Second Amendment allows for citizens to bear arms to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. Americans should know that the moment you hand over your guns, America is toast.

On February 14, 2018, a mass shooting occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. We are told 17 people were killed and there was one suspect a 19-year-old Nikolas Jacob Cruz. It is my belief that most school shootings in America or at least the ones that get the most publicity are not the work of a lone crazed gunman but done by the ‘deep state’ or the Zionist Cabal that runs America and probably the same organisation that pulled of the events of 9/11.

We go back to the Problem, Reaction, Solution scenario. This Cabal wants to remove the 2nd Amendment from the American people. But they can’t just do that for no reason so they need a problem to occur (school shooting) and then a reaction from the public and then they will be ready to offer the solution. They want to remove the guns from the people, the law abiding people and not the criminals. If laws came in to remove the guns it will be the law abiding people who respect the laws that will give up their guns but the criminals won’t and the law abiding people will then be defenceless should a catastrophe or crisis happen in the future such as an economic collapse.

Witness statements given by students and teachers at the Florida school contradict the official story, in fact make the official story to be a lie. This is nothing new if you have looked into the Sandy Hook school shooting which can’t possibly have happened the way we were told.

Videos indicate the accused shooter Nikolas Cruz was talking to a female student in the hallway soon after shots rang out.

A female student at Parkland, Alexa Miednik says on the video below she walked out of the building with the alleged shooter, Nikolas Cruz, while shots were still occurring in other parts of the building.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/infowars-receives-youtube-termination-warning-over-crisis-actor-video

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=95666

In another video Parkland teacher, Stacy Lippel, describes the shooter as looking like a policeman in full Armor. In the video below Lippel also says the shooting was occurring after the fire alarm went off. Isn’t the official story that Cruz pulled the fire alarm after his rampage was over so that he could escape by walking out with the other students?

I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here? This is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armour, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,” Lippel stated in the interview on Good Morning America.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-26/questions-emerge-over-florida-shooters-full-metal-garb

Below is the official story given by the Jewish Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel who was actually accused of having an affair with a 17 year old (statuary rape) and forcing her to get an abortion.

Within barely two minutes of being dropped off, Cruz started firing into four classrooms in Building 12, returning to two of them to shoot again. Cruz then went upstairs to the second floor, where he shot one of his victims, before proceeding to the third floor, where he ditched his rifle and backpack. He then ran down the stairs and outside, where he blended in with hundreds of terrified students, many of them his former classmates — and eluded officers as he left campus. Amid the chaos he’d left behind at the school, Cruz made his way to a Walmart store, bought a drink at its Subway restaurant and walked away again”.

Such a scenario seems not only entirely unlikely but almost impossible.

How does the purported shooter exit his Uber ride, put on full body dress, helmet, assemble his rifle, load it and start firing at targets within two minutes? How did Cruz get rid of his full armour in time to walk out of the building with Alexa Miednik?

The student Miednik (who was in the school at the time) believed that a second shooter was involved in the attack, stating "There was obviously, definitely another shooter involved". When KHOU11 reporter Matt Musil then asks Miednik "Oh, you think he was not the only one?” Miednik replies "Definitely not."

These videos are being scrubbed from the Jewish YouTube platform. If they have nothing to hide why remove them.

Parkland was fundamentally a military operation. The multiple shooters and support personnel were expertly trained in Israel…by the IDF. Because this black operation was another Gladio psyop, the thing is way too deep to investigate. Or even analyse. No one can figure out these false flags because they’re made to be confusing on purpose. The complexity of Parkland is classic joint CIA-MOSSAD operation. The perps executed on a strictly need-to-know basis. Every piece was highly compartmentalized. Even the code name — Operation Eagle Eye — was known to but a very few in the chain.” — Intel Analyst & Former Military Officer.

Their plans for a totalitarian One World Government will only be impeded unless the guns are taken from every U.S. citizen and the attacks will continue until gun laws are in place in the 50 states.

Unbelievably we find that it is the Jews who are the ones trying to bring in gun confiscation laws into America. The big breakthrough came with the Gun Control Act of 1968 which was introduced by Emanuel Celler while later on Senators Howard Metzenbaum, Herbert Kohl, Diane Feinstein, Arlen Specter, Joe Lieberman, Barbara Boxer and Frank Lautenberg, Chucky Schumer and Mike Bloomberg continued pressing for gun confiscation laws. All the people mentioned above are Jewish. And it's not just politicians. As far as I can see all of the major gun control lobby groups have major Jewish representation and financing.

Twenty-three national Jewish organizations signed on to a letter to the U.S. Senate urging members to pass gun control legislation. Most U.S. Federal gun control legislation has been written, introduced, and sponsored by Jewish Congressmen and Jewish Senators. The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Jewish Congressman Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R.17735. It expands legislation already attempted by the non-Jewish Senator Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law came from a Jew. In 1988 Jewish Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.1523. It proposes legislation turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense, allowing a gun owner to be charged with federal racketeering offenses. In 1990 Jewish Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional. In 1993 Senator Howard Metzenbaum sponsors Senate bill S.653. It bans specific semiautomatic rifles, but also gives the Secretary of the Treasury the power to add any semi-automatic firearm to the list at a later date.

In February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Senator Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Jewish Congressman Charles Schumer.

It has continued right up until this present day where it is Jews and Jewish organisations that are calling for gun confiscation laws to be brought into America. They are not doing this for peaceful purposes, for a good reason they want the white people dis-armed. These same Jews are also calling for war with Iran were millions will die and the overthrow of Syria.

Jews and Jewish Organizations Lead the Gun Control Campaign:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/


Rahm Emanuel Calls for Nationwide Assault-Weapons Ban

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban


Gun Control Plotted By Jews

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=174


Jewish Groups and Lawmakers Seeking Gun Control Get Major Boost from Obama

http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/


Jewish Groups Urge Senate to Pass Gun Control Legislation

http://www.jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation


Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push

http://forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all


Jewish Politicians Lead Chorus Calling for Tighter Gun Laws

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/


The overwhelming number of gun murders in the USA are not committed by White middle-aged law-abiding men who like to do a little deer-shooting; they are overwhelmingly the work of young Blacks whose victims are other Blacks. Should the occasional shooter be White, however, even if he acted in self-defence, only then does the howl go up about the need for gun-control. It is a known fact that if gun control does come in the people who comply will be law-abiding White citizens; the gun-toting criminals will not give a two hoots about gun control. The effect will in fact be to disarm and render defenceless the citizenry on behalf of the criminals.

Americans have the right to bear arms as stipulated in the 2nd amendment of the constitution. They have a right to bear arms against a tyrannical government and if you look at the patriot act were anyone in America can be arrested without evidence or trial and the events of 9/11 were it is almost certain that Israel, Mossad and treacherous American Jews were responsible for 9/11 were they murdered nearly 3000 Americans then yes they have a right to bear arms to defend themselves against the enemy within.

It is my belief and quite a few others that most of the mass shootings in America especially the ones in the schools are not done by a lone gunman as we are told but by the Jewish Zionists (the ones behind 9/11) so that laws can then be brought in to take away the guns from Americans especially the patriots. Yes they will kill innocent people just to get these laws passed because disarming Americans is vital for them to move forward for their one world government or the Jewish New World Order.

The ones doing killing are Blackwater Agency or Mossad. Sometime it is fake were nobody gets killed as in Sandy Hook and Boston or sometimes they do get killed. How come guns always get blamed and not the gun holder. What about all the millions of Americans who have guns but have never shot anyone they keep the gun to defend their family.

A good link with more info about gun control is here: http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=107676#more-107676

Will this civil unrest or war against the people come because of an economic collapse which is fast approaching, and DHS is likely going to use all this equipment to try to maintain government power during the chaos and riots that are sure to follow the economic collapse.

The Khazarian Mafia has thus transformed America into the world’s biggest Terror State which has been attacking innocent nations on behalf of the KM and Israel, which deploys synthetic terror all over the world to create new enemies that must be attacked by the American Military.

Of all the ISMs created by International Jewry, clearly the most dangerous is communism, which eventually transmogrifies into bolshevism wherever it’s set loose. However, it is the International Banking Cartel that funds all the operations that create so much chaos through regime changes and color revolutions, civil wars and warmongering worldwide. The enforcement arm of the IBC has always been the exceedingly violent Khazarian Mafia. The whole world watched last century as Russia was morphed into the communist Soviet Union for over 70 years where the nation was transformed into the largest concentration camp in the world as described in Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn’s Gulag Archipelago. That national catastrophe was then followed by the transformation of China into the communist state of the People’s Republic of China. How could such a rapid takeover of a country the size of China — from within — take place except by way of a highly organized communist plot? Two of the largest nations on Earth were conquered so easily by Bolshevik movements only because they were funded and financed, armed and supplied, recognized and legitimized by the International Banking Cartel. The whole world now watches and waits to see if the American Republic will become a victim of a full-blown Bolshevik revolution. Certainly, there are now many armed Bolsheviks within the nation’s borders whose presence was only made possible by the same Jewish and crypto-Jewish Democrat cadre of coup plotters who have treasonously kept the borders open and unlawfully welcomed countless illegal aliens with open arms. This ongoing criminal conspiracy is undoubtedly the greatest act of treason in U.S. history by the same closeted-communist politicians who are hellbent on impeaching Trump. The Bottom Line: “The Hidden Hand Behind Every Global Criminal Conspiracy and Majorly Distracting Scandal” is the International Banking Cartel. However, there is an over-arching goal for each and every one of these disruptive events designed to cultivate a conducive environment for Ordo ab chao (order out of chaos). The ultimate objective, of course, is nothing short of total dominion over the Earth” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

Jewish writer Ellie Katsnelson sent in a 5300-word article to the Darkmoon.me website which describes a scenario in the near future where Americans (goyim, non-Jews) are all herded into death camps (FEMA camps) which are to be run by the Jews which is exactly what happened in the Jewish run Gulags in Russia in the early decades of the 20th century.

The Katsnelson article starts with the following:

A good Israeli friend of mine recently suggested to me that I should occupy my time in writing about the dark clouds of terror that are about to descend upon America. Not knowing where to begin, I thought I should start at that turning point in the coming age in America, namely, the herding of the masses, that is, you goyim, into concentration camps, colloquially known as FEMA”.

Another excerpt from the article:

As in the Soviet Union after the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917, when Jews came into absolute power under Lenin and Stalin, anti-Semitism will be the ultimate crime in our new world order. Anyone caught reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in our brave new dystopia under Jewry will be put to death. Indeed, those who criticize Israel in the slightest way or make disparaging remarks about Jews—referring disrespectfully to the Jewish nose, for example—will be dealt with in the FEMA camps with particular severity.

Jewish writer Katsnelson goes on to reveal what most serious researches already know that the Jews were behind the events of 9/11:

Every trace of our crimes will be erased. For we are naturally anxious to avoid the embarrassing slip-ups of the past, where our hidden hand was unfortunately revealed: such as the Lavon affair, the USS Liberty incident, and, alas, our most catastrophic botched operation to date, the false flag attack on America on September 11, 2001. Here, I confess, we were almost caught with our hands in the cookie jar!

To be sure, we would have been caught in flagrante delicto and held up to universal opprobrium as international war criminals, had we not been in full control of the official enquiry and the corporate media. As it is, 95 percent of the American public still believe the Arabs did 9/11.

To this day, they believe the BIG 9/11 LIE. Just as they were conned by our Jew-owned media into believing that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. And that Saddam Hussein was about to obliterate London in 45 minutes! A trick pulled on them by British Prime Minister Tony Blair, our well-paid Zionist lackey and serial killer still at large!

You’ve got to hand it to us. We’re smart. We know how to fashion the Big Lie. Yes, we can get the gullible goyim masses to believe just about anything! That’s because we have the media, the means of mass hypnosis, at our command.

My old friend Dostoyevsky once said to his fellow Russians: “If the Jews ever gain power in Russia, they will skin the Russians alive.” They ignored him, to their bitter cost. The Jews came, the Jews saw, and the Jews skinned the Russians alive.

If self-preservation is your aim, my friends, let me tell you this: all the prayers in the world are not going to help you once you have given up your guns to the Jews of Police State America! (School shootings Sandy Hook, Florida are false flag attacks carried out by Jewish Zionists) Remember this: the Russian peasants had no guns—they were unarmed!—all they had was pitchforks and sticks and stones!—and that’s why they died in their millions at the hands of the Cheka Jews after the Bolshevik Revolution.

God has punished us,” Solzhenitsyn said, “because we Russians have forgotten him.” Not so, my friends! Solzhenistsyn was wrong. It would have been better had he said, “We Russians were killed in our millions because we were stupid enough to let our Jewish oppressors kill us — we should have killed them first!”

The Russians told us all this. It is written in their hidden histories. It is there for all to see in the banned book of Solzhenitsyn which your Jewish masters will not let you read—since they own all the big publishing houses and have the power to punish all those who transgress by disseminating the Truth.

Ah, Holy Russia, it no longer bleeds! It seems to have recovered from its wounds, though the Jewish oligarchs only quite recently descended on it like a pack of vultures and tried to suck the lifeblood from it. The Judaic vultures fled with their loot, as you know, taking refuge mostly in Israel and in Israel’s two other slave colonies, the United States and Britain—two countries ever ready to jump through hoops for their Jewish masters.

This is what happens to people who have ears to hear, but do not hear”.

The full article can be seen at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=101022.

So is this article a work of fiction or the truth, you decide.


Conclusion

Do I believe that there is a plot by Jews to rule the world, in short no? There is 15 million Jews in the world and of course they are all not engaged in a conspiracy? That is nonsense. When the British government was Empire building a few hundred years ago all the British people were not involved it was just a core few elitists and bankers who were behind the expansion of the British Empire, well it is the same idea at play here. There is a select core of powerful Jews, maybe a few thousand such as the Rothschild’s and the other Jewish bankers. Don’t forget these are Kazars (described this earlier) who have no connection to the Hebrews of the bible such as Abraham and Moses.

So let’s ask the main question. Is there a plot for Jewish Masonic Bankers to rule the world or at least the Western World and the Middle East (Oded Yinon Plan)? The answer is yes because the facts bear that out. In summary let’s go over some of these facts. First the Jews own writings in the Protocols match exactly what has happened in the world over the past 100 years. Henry Ford (business magnate and the founder of the Ford Motor Company) knew this 100 years ago and laid it all out in his book ‘The International Jew, the World’s Foremost Problem’. You should have a read of this book it is freely available on the internet in PDF format.

Henry Makow sums up the predicament we are in quite well below.

Henry Makow (Jewish Historian, Ph.D.) – “It is forbidden to mention the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" (1905) without the Disclaimer that, of course, they are a "forgery" of Maurice Joly's "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" (1864.)  The assumption is that since Protocols appeared some 40 years after Dialogue, it plagiarized the earlier work. But the Protocols actually predated Dialogue and Joly borrowed from it. In other words, far from being an anti-Semitic ruse, the "Protocols of Zion" are authentic. I have already argued that the two documents are neither similar nor derivative, although they have some lines and words in common. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is essentially a brilliant Master Plan for dispossession and tyranny, i.e. the New World Order. It is the key to understanding our present predicament. (This is not a condemnation of all Jews, only the nucleus of bankers and high-level Masons directing this diabolical war against the human race.) If your plan for World Domination leaked out, what would you do? Would you admit it? "No, you'd employ an army of ciphers to convince everyone the document is a hoax motivated by "prejudice" and "anti-Semitism." They have executed this "damage control" perfectly, a measure of their power to deceive even in the presence of the truth. This is the only Conspiracy that has prevailed in spite of the Blueprint being freely available. It demonstrates the credulity (or venality) of the intelligentsia and the masses.  They have colonized our minds first. We cannot name our oppressor for fear of being accused of "anti-Semitism." It's as though Black slaves working on cotton plantations were taught it was "racist" or "bigoted" to mention the White slave driver. Since the majority of Jews are ignorant of this plot, and are manipulated like everyone else, racism is a ploy to divert attention from a very dire problem. The Illuminati (top-rung Masonic Jews and their non-Jewish allies) have distributed some wealth and power to the masses (liberalism, socialism) as a way of securing ultimate power for themselves. According to the Protocols, they will eventually withdraw these benefits once their "invisible government" is invincible. The "war on terror" should be seen in this context. In my view, "Protocols Deniers" are complicit in this Conspiracy, which is responsible for most human suffering and will lead to a great deal more. As a Jew, I don't want this responsibility on my head, or on other innocent Jews or Masons”.

The above is from HenryMakow.com.

Long have I been well acquainted with the contents of the Protocols, indeed for many years before they were ever published in the Christian press? The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were in point of fact not the original Protocols at all, but a compressed extract of the same. Of the 70 Elders of Zion, in the matter of origin and of the existence of the original Protocols, there are only ten men in the entire world who know. I participated with Dr. Herzl in the first Zionist Congress which was held in Basle in 1897…At the Jewish World Congress. Herzl foresaw, twenty years before we experienced them, the revolution which brought the Great War, and he prepared us for that which was to happen. He foresaw the splitting up of Turkey, that England would obtain control of Palestine. We may expect important developments in the world.”Chief Rabbi of Sweden Ehrenpreis in 1924

Next Adolf Hitler knew about this Jewish banker plot and that is why he removed the Jews from power in his country and after he did that Germany flourished after the Jews were removed from their banking control. Hitler wanted to remove the threat of Jewish Communism in Europe by taking out Stalin and the Jewish Communist Russian government. But the Jews who controlled both America and Britain through Roosevelt and Churchill sent massive military aid to Stalin to stop that happening and then Roosevelt who was surrounded and advised by Jews sent in the American Military to finish the job. Hitler said in his last statement ‘that in the future you will see that I was right’ and he was. If Germany and Hitler had won the war then Europe would be a far pleasant place to live than it is now. White people would not be faced with being a minority in a continent that has been their home for a thousand years. If the masses of the people knew the truth about WW2 and Hitler then the future might be different but alas they don’t and that is simply because the Jews own the media and they have made people believe the lie that Hitler was the most evil man who ever lived and he wanted to conquer the world but it is the Jewish Bankers who want to conquer the world not Hitler. Isn’t it strange that every WW2 movie or documentary ever made makes out the Germans to be the bad guys when in fact they were the good guys fighting on the side of truth and justice?

Rabbi Harry Waton admits in his book that Hitler was right about the Jews.

Adolf Hitler has no doubt in his mind that the Jewish problem is the center of all problems, not merely in Germany, but in the world. It is useless to dismiss this as an illusion because if it is, it demands explanation. But it is no illusion it is the truth. Hitler’s declaration that the Jewish consciousness is poison to the Aryan races is the deepest insight that the Western world has yet achieved in its own nature, and his capacity to realize this is the proof of his genius”, - Rabbi Harry Waton – ‘A Program for the Jews and an answer to all anti-semites’

Jewish supremacist, Rabbi Harry Waton, admitted not only is Communism Jewish, but that it is simply a mechanism for Jewish world dominion and the subjugation of all non-Jews and a fulfillment of the megalomaniacal messianic vision of the Torah and the Talmud.

Since the Jews are the highest and most cultured people on earth, the Jews have a right to subordinate to themselves the rest of mankind and to be the masters over the whole earth. Now, indeed, this is the historic destiny of the Jews.”Rabbi Harry Waton p. 99 of his book

Judaism is communism, internationalism, the universal brotherhood of man, the emancipation of the working class and the human society. It is with these spiritual weapons that the Jews will conquer the world and the human race.”Rabbi Harry Waton p. 100 of his book “The Jew World Order Unmasked”

Look at the comments by Rabbi Waton, is he not saying that Jews have a right to be masters of the world. Many more leading Jews such as Harald Rosenthal have said this. I am just presenting what Jews have said, readers can make up their own mind whether there is any truth in this or not.

Next we have the Bolshevik Revolution and the Holodomor genocides carried out by Jews. It is an indisputable fact that Jewish financing and Jewish psychopaths were behind the Bolshevik or Russian Revolution (we covered this earlier) were anywhere between 30 and 60 million Christian Russians were systematically murdered. But this fact is kept from the public in the Western World, obviously because the Jews own the media, educational establishments and publishing houses and all the major organizations on the internet. Wikipedia (owned by Jews) claims that the idea that the Jews being behind the Bolshevik Revolution is a ‘conspiracy theory’ which is just one massive lie. But anyone searching (in Google, owned by Jews) for information on the Bolshevik Revolution on the internet will find that Wikipedia will show up at the top of the search results. The truth is important and the people are not being told the truth, they are being deceived or letting themselves be deceived. That is how people are easily brainwashed. We also have the Holodomor genocide in the Ukraine between 1930 and 1932 were anywhere between 8 million and 15 million Christians were systematically starved to death by Stalin and the Communist Russian government. But the leaders of this Communist government under Stalin were still Jewish and the ones in charge of the Ukraine massacre were Jewish. The three men who were in charge of the murder of up to 15 million Ukrainians were Jews, Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda and Nikolai Yezhov and most of the Cheka and the leaders of the Cheka were also Jews. The Cheka are the ones who did the killing.

An investigation published in 1999 in Moscow revealed that in Kiev, Isaac Schwartz (Jewish) was the director of the 10-member Kiev Cheka collective during the time of this genocide. Initially seven of its members were Jewish. The Cheka personnel in Ukraine—with Ukrainians being 80% of the population—was 75% of Jewish origin.

I will repeat what I said earlier in this book. The Bolshevik and Holodomor massacres are never highlighted in documentaries and movies (because Jews own the media) because they were Christians who died and they are not as important as the Jews. The Ukrainians don’t have Holocaust days and memorials throughout every country in the western world, the Jews do. The Jews have received billions for their alleged Holocaust but the Ukrainians and the Russian Christians have received nothing because the Jewish Zionists control western governments and that is fact. We continually get taught about Jewish children who allegedly suffered during WW2, such as Anne Frank but how many know about the millions of Ukrainian and Russian children who died of starvation and were brutally murdered by the Jews. Nobody knows about it because the Jews own and control the media so they keep this information out of the public eye. Let’s highlight the so called Jewish Holocaust again. The Jews have collected from Germany alone £90 billion in Holocaust payments and billions more from white countries and they collect millions and millions every year for their Holocaust which supposedly happened over 70 years ago. Let’s say 6 million Jews were killed during WW2 (which I doubt very much), that figure is dwarfed by the amount of Christians killed by the Jews in Russia and Ukraine, which stands at a minimum of 50 million. That does not include the 60 million Christians who died fighting in WW2. Now I ask you is that fair and just? After WW2 Communism took over all the countries in Eastern Europe and Jews were placed at the head of these governments.

Communism has been responsible for at least 100 million deaths over the last 120 years and as we know Communism is a Jewish ideology as we learnt earlier. When you call out about the power the Jews have or try to mention the crimes they or Israel have committed the Jews try to shut you up by calling you an Anti-Semite and unfortunately that stops many people from saying anything and that is how they get away with their crimes.

If you are interested in reading it I go into greater detail about the Bolshevik Revolution, Holodomor, WW1, WW2 and the Holocaust in my other book ‘The Truth about Germany and the World Wars’.

The Armenian Genocide, World War I, Spanish Flu Genocide, The Great Depression, World War II, The Holocaust, 9/11 Terrorist Attacks, and the War on Terror all have one thing in common. Each of the listed cataclysms was stealthily carried out to create the modern State of Israel and/or to greatly advance the covert Greater Israel project. The long-planned World War III has the very same goal: the further advancement of the Yinon Plan (aka the Greater Israel project) in order to establish a totalitarian One World Government headquartered in Jerusalem. As difficult as it will be for many folks to embrace the hard truths contained in the preceding indictment, when the skeleton is sufficiently fleshed out, there will be no doubt in anyone’s mind about the existence of an extremely complex and convoluted multi-decade Zionist conspiracy to rule the world” - http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/12/the-hidden-powers-behind-the-destruction-of-america/

The next stage in this Jewish Cabalist plan was to remove White people as majorities in their own countries and this will be complete in about 40 years as we have already seen earlier. Also nationalism is not allowed. White people are not allowed to have their own culture, if they try the Jews say we are racist or neo Nazis or white supremacists. We have to accept immigration or we are labeled with the same names as above. If any white people form a group and protest in the streets as in Charlottesville America (2017) then the Communist Jewish groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter are sent in to break them up and beat them up. The Jewish media such as the Washington Post and CNN then claim that it was white supremacists that caused the trouble. What nonsense. Antifa and Black Lives Matter were created by the Marxist Jewish billionaire George Soros.

The white race is the only threat to Jewish Zionist power as the Europeans have been the ones who have got wise to the Jews and through them out of our countries over 100 times over the past 500 years with Hitler being the last one to accomplish this but this will not happen again when the white race is a minority in every Western Country. Then the Jews will be the most powerful and it will not be a good time for the white people when they are minorities. Look at South Africa for evidence of this and many cities in America.

If we fight back against this mass immigration into white countries then it is classed as hate speech. So if you say ‘why do immigrants come into our country and get everything for free but I have to work for a basic living’, then that is classed as hate speech. The Jews are so powerful in European governments that they have brought in laws that send white Europeans to prison in 17 countries if they say that 6 million did not die in the Holocaust but no mention is made of the 50 million Christians who were holocausted by the Jews in Russia and the Ukraine. Then we have anti-Semitism laws which have been brought into America and other European countries which makes it a crime to criticize Israel or Jews. Don’t forget anti-Semitism was made a crime under Lenin’s Communist Jewish Bolshevik revolution. Of course this is all the work of the Jewish lobby groups that exist in their dozens in every white country. Jez Turner in the U.K was sent to prison for one year for saying to many people on the streets in London that the Jews hold great power in the U.K and control the British government. If what he said was a lie why was he sent to prison?

Then we have the events of 9/11 and the war on terror which has been a Jewish Zionist plan all along to destroy Israel’s Arab neighbors, to take away the freedom of Americans with the patriot act and to bring terror to Europe so that it will bring a clash of civilizations between Muslims and Christians. Along the way they use these terror incidents in Europe to bring in massive surveillance laws which is in the Communist manifesto. Why have so many distinguished people such as ex-Italian President Francesca Cossiga and the head of the US Army War College Alan Sabrosky said that they are certain 9/11 was a Mossad operation? Obviously they must be privy to certain information that we are not. I don’t think they would just make that comment lightly. Also why do thousands of Professors, Architects and Structural Engineers say that it was a controlled demolition that collapsed the Twin Towers and WTC7 at free fall speed? This would rule out the Arab done it theory.

The question is how can such a minority have so much power and influence in the world? Well they do. There is 15 million Jews in the world out of a population of 7 billion but it is probably only the top 5% who are trying for this global domination.

We know Jews own the media in most Western countries were they can blind the masses of people with lies to suit their agenda. We know they own the Federal Reserve and most of the large banks in Western Countries. We know Jewish billionaires control Presidents and Prime Ministers which they then use as puppets to move the New World Order agenda forward with events such as 9/11, destruction of Iraq, Syria and Libya and Iran is in their sights now. Every book written about the Illuminati or the New World Order says that Presidents and Prime Ministers are controlled by a secret elite or a hidden hand from behind the scenes. Authors such as David Icke John Coleman, Jordan Maxwell, Henry Makow, Fritz Springmeier and Daniel Estulin mention this fact many times. Some of these authors don’t mention the Jewish Zionists by name they use phrases like the hidden hand or global elite or globalization but it is only the Jews who hold so much power behind the scenes. It can’t possibly be anyone else and they are all unanimous in saying that the Illuminati own the media and finance we know the Jews own these two entities. Also many leaders and men in positions of power have said the same down through the decades. It is also unbelievable that both Henry Ford and Adolf Hitler both knew that powerful Jews wanted to control the world and they knew this 100 years ago without the tools we have now such as the internet.

I will list a few quotes of powerful men down through the decades below.

The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes”, Benjamin Disraeli, Prime Minister Great Britain 1868-74

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger
centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
Franklin D.
Roosevelt, letter to Col. House, November 21, 1933

The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes.”
Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice, 1952.

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” - John Edgar Hoover (January 1, 1895 – May 2, 1972) was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States between 1935 and 1972.


"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the
sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and
I control the British money supply.", -
Nathan Mayer Rothschild, who, by 1820, had established a firm grip on the Bank of England

The main goal of the Illuminati banking industry in America and Europe was a one world
government, the first goal was the centralisation of banking and progressive income tax
which are goals 2 and 5 of the communist manifesto. The European Union and the Euro was
a huge step towards this one world government. The North American Union (U.S.A, Canada
and Mexico) would be another step. Everyone would then be micro chipped with RFID and all
your money would be on this chip, if anyone protests their RFID chip would be turned off and
you would have no money to buy anything, it would be just total control of the population”
Nick Rockefeller to Aaron Russo, Aaron Russo - film producer and director, and political activist, October 2000.

Today the Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them.”

Mahathir bin Mohamad, former Prime Minister of Malaysia


If you google this, you’ll find enough worldwide witness accounts to know this isn’t a Walt Disney fairy tale. Unfortunately the truth is that worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children. Including the sacrificing of children. Much later in all those studies and discoveries I found a document, which they are claiming is bullshit of course, the Protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document. Just work through it, read it through. If you read the Protocols of Zion, and really study them and understand, then it is like reading the newspaper of the daily life. And we have all been programmed. If you dare say you are against Zionism, then you are branded an anti-Semite”, - Roland Bernard, Dutch Elite Banker.

The modern face of this criminal cabal led by Zionist Jews has been exposed for some time. They no longer have to operate purely in the shadows. They have infiltrated positions of power and influence in every facet of cultural and government influence, through either direct or indirect authority, by either holding the positions themselves or having influence over those that do through nefarious or mutually beneficial means. The modern face and name of their criminal empire is the Bilderberg group. Here again my critics will try and claim this is a conspiracy theory, when less than a decade ago their very existence was claimed to be a conspiracy theory until they could no longer hide their existence from the public. The information below comes from their official website So we have a “secret society” comprised overwhelmingly of Jews with a Jewish surname that has existed in its current incarnation since the mid 1950’s, consisting of the most powerful political and industrial leaders of the world meeting in a “forum for informal discussion about megatrends and major issues facing the world”, where they are basically setting global “leftist” policy without its members and what is discussed having to be disclosed. These are the very people Eisenhower and Kennedy were warning the world about. Whether want to claim they didn’t specifically call out the Zionists by name or not, that is exactly what this is a Jewish secret society with token gentile puppets to carry out their agenda in their respective countries. However it does not take much intelligence to know what they are doing and what they’re ultimate goal is when you have all of the information as I do. It is what they have always been planning, global domination under authoritarian Jewish rule where they (the state) own everything and we gentiles (non-Jews) are nothing more than livestock and property of the global state (communism)” – Daniel Estulin- 2015 Nobel Prize nominee and a multi award-winning investigative journalist, author of ‘The True Story of the Bilderberg Group’, Tavistock Institute and ‘In the Shadows of a Presidency’.


Then there is the global warming lie were carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is blamed on humans and to correct this we need to have Agenda 21 or Agenda 30 which is being phased into every country in the world. Agenda 30 is nothing but Communism by the backdoor.

Jewish Communism or the Illuminati have ten essential goals:

1. Abolition of Private Property.

2. Heavy Progressive Income Tax.

3. Abolition of Rights of Inheritance.

4. Confiscation of Property Rights.

5. Central Bank.

6. Government Ownership of Communication and Transportation.

7. Government Ownership of Factories and Agriculture.

8. Government Control of Labour.

9. Corporate Farms and Regional Planning.

10. Government Control of Education.

The goals above match up with goals of Agenda 30 and of course this all matches up with the one world government which is the main aim of the Jewish led groups the Council on Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg groups among others as we went through this earlier

Agenda 21 activist Rosa Koire says, 'It is the blueprint, it is the action plan, to inventory and control all land, all water, all plants, all minerals, all construction, all animals, all means of production, all energy, all information and all the human beings in the world. It is a completely comprehensive plan, it's global and it's implemented locally... It is in every single town all across the United States and across the world.'


I do know that Russia, Iran and the U.K voting to leave the E.U are stumbling blocks for the Jewish Zionist New World Order. That is why Brexit has been delayed and delayed by Jewish puppet Theresa May who has tried her hardest to give the British people a watered down version of Brexit which kept so many ties to the E.U that it was hardly Brexit at all. Have you noticed how the Western nations mainly America and Britain are demonising Putin and Russia almost daily? Again this comes from the Jewish media, a bit like the propaganda the Jews used in the run up to the war against Germany in WW2 and the Iraq war with their lies of weapons of mass destruction. If you want to know the truth about Putin a good source is the book by M.S.King titled The War against Putin: What the Government-Media Complex Isn't Telling You About Russia. The truth is that Putin cannot be controlled by the Jewish Zionists like Trump and the rest of them can so they demonise him instead. If you look at ‘Russiagate’ were Russia supposedly interfered with the 2016 presidential elections in favour of Donald Trump. What a load of bollocks and it has been proven to be so. This lie totally came from the Jewish led Democrats and the Jewish media to try and stop any friendship between Trump and Putin. The only organisations that interfere in the American elections are the Jews with their lobby groups such as AIPAC and Jewish billionaires such as Sheldon Adelson who provided most for the funding for Trumps campaign. The real President of America is Israel leader Benjamin Netanyahu who leads Trump like a puppy on a lead. Don’t forget the Jewish Zionists want to rule the world through Israel as its headquarters and that is why they need to weaken all the Arab countries in the Middle East and Putin stopped this plan when he stepped in and helped Syria who refuse to become part of the Jewish New World Order as also do Iran and Venezuela. The Jewish Zionists want to overthrow Iran and destroy that country and they are using Trump and sanctions to do it or at least weaken Iran so that when they start their war with Iran they will be too weak to defend themselves. This was the exact plan they used to destroy Iraq. Sanctions were placed on Iraq for 12 years before they invaded Iraq in 2003. If they attack Iran the Iranians will close the straits of Hormuz which will cause huge problems with America’s oil supply. The Strait of Hormuz is a strait between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. It provides the only sea passage from the Persian Gulf to the open ocean and is one of the world's most strategically important choke points. So America or the Jewish Zionists would need to get their oil from somewhere else and that’s where Venezuela comes into it. You see the oil reserves in Venezuela are recognized as the largest in the world. That is why the Jewish Zionists want to over throw the Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro with the Zionist puppet Juan Guaido. If Guaido does overthrow Maduro then he will let America steal its oil. Maduro is the democratically elected President of Venezuela. Also every Western leader that is controlled by the Rothschild Jewish Zionists have backed the overthrow of the democratically elected Maduro and that includes Theresa May in the U.K and Macron in France and Merkel in Germany. Of course Putin knows what they are up to and he supports Maduro.

Anybody with half a brain must realize by now that President Donald Trump, despite his posing as an American patriot in many of his statements, is a tool for Israel. But this observation produces a much larger and darker question and that is . . .. Is there anybody today within the U.S. government who is not a pawn of the Jews?” John Kaminski, American writer and journalist - johnkaminski.org

Trump destroyed his chance at being a successful president by the stupid appointments he has made. At the moment he is being set up by his national security advisor John Bolton and Israel for a war with Iran. This is the likely situation: The deal between the Washington Ziocons and Netanyahu is that either Israel will attack an American ship or whatever is selected, and it will be blamed on Iran, thus forcing Trump to “defend America” and retaliate, or Israel using American disguise will attack Iran, thus provoking a response from Iran”, - Paul Craig Roberts - Chairman of The Institute for Political Economy and former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Ronald Reagan.

Where will it all end. Well I believe if these evil communist Zionist thugs do start a war with peaceful Iran then millions will die but they don’t care the events of 9/11 and Iraq showed that. If the Zionists do take control of Iran then Lebanon will be next, then the Palestinians will be all alone and they will get no help. Then they will have another go at taking over Syria. If they complete those missions then Russia will be next and that is why the Zionists have overthrew the Ukraine and placed a Zionist leader in charge. They are already placing sanctions on Russia for this purpose. I don’t know how they could defeat Russia without there being a nuclear exchange but then that would be bad news for us all. Of course the Zionists will be thwarted if China stepped in on Russia’s side. Then it would be WW3!


The Economic Collapse

The global elites know full well that the Global Economic & Financial System is on the verge of collapse and that the banksters in London and the Federal Reserve are the primary culprits. This will make the 2008 collapse look like a game of monopoly in comparison. The western world is drowning in an ocean of debt unlike anything the world has ever seen before. Most people out there have no idea what is about to happen. Most people out there are working hard and are busy preparing for the holidays and they are hopeful that the economy will turn around soon. But that is not going to happen.

Willem Buiter, chief economist at Citigroup: “Time is running out fast. I think we have maybe a few months — it could be weeks, it could be days — before there is a material risk of a fundamentally unnecessary default by a country like Spain or Italy which would be a financial catastrophe dragging the European banking system and North America with it.”

There is now nothing the USA can do to prevent the collapse of its currency, and its economy. It has no reserves to support its value, and has the most indebted country in the world, is dependant of the credit from America's former enemies. Over the last couple of days, both Russia and China have said they will be switching their considerable dollar reserves into Euro. This will only hasten the lack of confidence in the dollar, creating a global lack of confidence in the currency, and setting into free-fall. It will soon bring about the total collapse of the dollar, and the American economy. The collapse of the dollar will throw the world into a global depression. Those nations with large external debts will not be able to trade sufficiently to earn the income to service their debts, and will slide into bankruptcy. The economies of New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK will also totally collapse, as a result of their indebtedness and not being able to service their borrowings” - Bruce Porteous - Investment Solutions Director.

The dollar collapse will be the single largest event in human history. This will be the first event that will touch every single living person in the world. All human activity is controlled by money. Our wealth, our work, our food, our government, even our relationships are affected by money. No money in human history has had as much reach in both breadth and depth as the dollar. It is the de facto world currency. All other currency collapses will pale in comparison to this big one. All other currency crises have been regional and there were other currencies for people to grasp on to. This collapse will be global and it will bring down not only the dollar but all other fiat currencies, as they are fundamentally no different. The collapse of currencies will lead to the collapse of ALL paper assets. The repercussions to this will have incredible results worldwide”.Businessinsider.com.

The largest economy in the world is the United States. The US government is currently 20 trillion dollars in debt and it is projected to go over 30 trillion by the mid 2020's. Paying the interest on that huge debt in future years will cost more than what is spent on national defence. As mentioned before it is the Illuminati bankers who control the Federal Reserve who are to blame. I say get your pitchforks out and go get the bankers now. For many years the USA has been importing hundreds of billions more dollars in goods and services than they are exporting each year. The trade imbalance averaged well over 700 billion dollars per year between 2005 and 2008. I think it is only a matter of time before another downturn in the economy or an unforeseen world event brings about the collapse of this house of cards.

The dollar is the world’s reserve currency. For example, if Italy wants to buy oil from Kuwait, it has to first purchase U.S. dollars on the foreign exchange market to pay for the oil, thus creating an artificial market for U.S. dollars that would not have otherwise naturally existed. This gives a unique privilege to the U.S. which means not having to use foreign currency but rather using its own currency, which it can print, to purchase its imports, including oil.

If we want to better understand the answer to the elusive question of “When will the fiat US dollar collapse?”, we have to watch the petrodollar system and the factors affecting it….This is critically important, because once the dollar loses this coveted status…the destruction of the dollar is going to wipe out the wealth of a lot people, and that will cause political and social consequences that will likely be worse than the financial consequences”. – Ron Paul, American author, physician, and former Congressman.

When the US economy goes down it will take the world economy with it. This economic collapse will cause great civil unrest all over the world, cities will be filled with riots and later with troops and rioters will then be escorted to the FEMA camps. That is possibly why FEMA and the DHS have bought more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition, 7000 assault weapons as well as 2,717 Mine Resistant Protected vehicles.

In fact in the NSD directives and Executive orders there is a plan to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America. FEMA’s real purpose is to take over local, state, and federal government in case of a national emergency. The only way FEMA could do such a thing is if the Constitution were suspended and martial law were to be declared. In fact there is an executive order signed in to law by the former President Obama where the government can take over all resources within the U.S.A. Executive order #13603 (national defence resources preparedness) was signed by President Obama on March 16, 2012 and the plan involves the takeover and seizing control of:

  • All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals.

  • All forms of energy.

  • All forms of civil transportation.

  • All usable water from all sources.

  • Health resources – drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment.

  • Forced labour ( or “induction” as the executive order refers to military conscription)

  • Federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.

Although Obama has signed this into law in America it will be the men who are working behind the scenes in the shadow government who will profit from this takeover of all resources essential to life in the event of a national emergency or martial law.

REX 84: "Readiness Exercise 1984", is a contingency plan developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who were deemed to be "national security threats". This plan will be enacted in the event that the President of the United States declares a "State of Domestic National Emergency".

Below is a link that shows the government of the USA has been stockpiling secret warehouses in undisclosed locations which have been filled with medical supplies stockpiled across the country in the event of a catastrophe. Extensive networks of tunnels and bunkers have been constructed in, around, and leading to Denver, Colorado with secret deliveries night and day for more than eight years. Do they know something that the general public does not? You would only stockpile resources if you knew some event was going to happen.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/06/massive-government-preparations-and-stockpiling-point-to-one-thing-an-event-is-going-to-happen.html

This future economic collapse could be why we are having all these false flag terrorist attacks in America and Europe so they can bring in gun laws (remove our guns) and implementing surveillance laws to take away our freedoms so we can easily be controlled in the event of an economic collapse. The collapse of the dollar would lead to the collapse of the Euro and the British pound because the dollar is the world’s reserve currency. Banks would close, cashpoints would have no money after about one hour and the only available source of income to buy essential goods for your family’s survival would be the money you have on you or in your home, unless you have gold or silver to sell. The food in supermarkets and shops will disappear in 24 hrs. The question is how will you feed your family with nowhere to buy any food and even possibly with no money?

People might vent their anger at their government or the Bank of England or in the case of America, the Federal Reserve. But in Britain the majority of the people do not have guns but the Police do, so the masses will be easily controlled. It’s a different story in America where there is more guns than grains of sand and as I said earlier the reason for these false flag attacks in America (Mandalay Bay-Vegas, San Bernardino, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Florida etc.) is to remove the guns from the American people.

The solution to the crisis will be to abolish almost all debt and most of people's savings and to start over with a new world economic system. People would have to survive long enough until a new financial system was put in place and that could take anywhere between 2 weeks to 3 months.

Will this new economic system bring in the Illuminati’s one world government were nobody will be able buy or sell anything unless you had the RFID chip placed under your skin, ‘the mark of the beast’ as prophesised in the book of Revelation. If that happens the game is up they have won, freedom over forever. People will embrace this worldwide cash-less monetary system after the crash because a new system will wipe out most debt and all nations will start afresh.

However the other side of the coin is that the Economic Collapse will be a positive event.

BRICS are trying to promote an alternative currency to the Illuminati’s dollar reserve currency, a currency that will not line the pockets of the Illuminati bankers. This new currency will be backed by gold and not thin air like it is now. BRICS brings together five major emerging economies (Brazil, Russia India, China and South Africa) comprising 43% of the world population and having 30% of the world GDP. This is one of the reasons that the Illuminati controlled countries, mainly America and Britain are trying to destabilise and demonise Russia and China. This could also be why Venezuela is having so much trouble now, it is one of the countries that wants to dump the dollar as its reserve currency.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/




Coronavirus (Covid-19) 2020

Implementation of the current draconian measures that are so extremely restrict fundamental rights can only be justified if there is reason to fear that a truly, exceptionally dangerous virus is threatening us. Do any scientifically sound data exist to support this contention for COVID-19? I assert that the answer is simply, NO” - Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, a specialist in microbiology and one of the most cited research scientists in German history.

I have never seen anything like this, anything anywhere near like this. I'm not talking about the pandemic, because I've seen 30 of them, one every year. It is called influenza. And other respiratory illness viruses, we don't always know what they are. But I've never seen this reaction, and I'm trying to understand why” - Dr Joel Kettner is professor of Community Health Sciences and Surgery at Manitoba University, former Chief Public Health Officer for Manitoba province and Medical Director of the International Centre for Infectious Diseases.

Consider the effect of shutting down offices, schools, transportation systems, restaurants, hotels, stores, theaters, concert halls, sporting events and other venues indefinitely and leaving all of their workers unemployed and on the public dole. The likely result would be not just a depression but a complete economic breakdown, with countless permanently lost jobs, long before a vaccine is ready or natural immunity takes hold. The best alternative will probably entail letting those at low risk for serious disease continue to work, keep business and manufacturing operating, and "run" society, while at the same time advising higher-risk individuals to protect themselves through physical distancing and ramping up our health-care capacity as aggressively as possible. With this battle plan, we could gradually build up immunity without destroying the financial structure on which our lives are based” - Michael T. Osterholm is regents professor and director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, USA.

The outbreak of a new mutated coronavirus in China was publicly announced on Dec. 31, 2019, and by April 5th, 2020, over 600,000 people in 199 countries reportedly had been infected with over 70,000 confirmed deaths and counting. But how can a virus spread all around the world in every country on the planet so quickly? It’s not possible for a new virus to spread so quickly in every country in the world.

The WHO (World Health Organization) declared the coronavirus COVID-19 a “pandemic” – when there is not the slightest trace of a pandemic. A pandemic might be the condition, when the death to infection rate reaches more than 12%. In Europe, the death rate is about 0.4%, or less. Except for Italy which is a special case, where the peak of the death rate was 6%.

What is a Human Coronavirus? “Coronaviruses are everywhere”. They are categorized as “the second leading cause of the common cold (after rhinoviruses)”. Since the 2003 outbreak of SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus), several (new) corona viruses were identified. COVID-19 is categorized as a novel or new corona virus initially named SARS-CoV-2.

According to Dr. Wolfgang Wobag, pneumonia is “regularly caused or accompanied by corona viruses”. And that has been the case for many years prior to the identification of the COVID-19 in January 2020: It is a well-known fact that in every “flu wave” 7-15% of acute respiratory illnesses are coming along with coronaviruses.

The COVID-19 belongs to the family of coronaviruses which trigger colds and seasonal influenza. The WHO defines the COVID-19 as follows: “The most commonly reported symptoms [of COVID-19] included fever, dry cough, and shortness of breath, and most patients (80%) experienced mild illness”.

Approximately 14% experienced severe disease and 5% were critically ill. In Italy which has been the most severely affected 99% of people who have died where between 70 and 100 years old and all had underlying health conditions.

The WHO say flu deaths every year are 250,000 to 600,000 compared to the 70,000 or so deaths of this Covid-19. The fact is seasonal Influenza which has never been the object of a lockdown appears from the recorded data on mortality to be “more dangerous” than COVID-19?

In the USA the CDC estimates that in the 2019 / 2020 flu season in the US alone, some 38 to 54 million people may catch the common flu, and 23,000 to 59,000 may die from it. The vast majority of these deaths will be elderly people above 70-years of age and many of them with pre-health conditions and /or pre-existing respiratory problems. This is pretty much the same disease and death pattern as with COVID-19. Expanding these common flu figures linearly on a worldwide scale would result in hundreds of thousands of flu deaths. In the particularly strong 2017-2018 US flu season, an estimated 60,000 people died from the flu in the US alone. The reader may himself judge whether WHO was justified declaring COVID-19 a “pandemic” — or whether there may have been – just perhaps – another agenda behind it?

The common flu in Europe in the 2019 / 2020 season, has apparently so far killed about 16,000 (in the US the death toll is, according to CDC between 14,000 and 32,000, depending on which CDC website you look at).

The CDC, s own website states that the Covid-19 cases that it publishes for the USA are presumed cases. So they are not even true statistics that they are giving. See the picture below.


The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) states that the number of flu cases and deaths due to flu-related complications in England alone averages 17,000 a year. The DHSC notes that many of those who die from these diseases have underlying health conditions, as do almost all the victims of coronavirus so far, here and elsewhere. In the Government’s table of ‘deaths considered avoidable’, it lists 31,307 deaths from cardiovascular diseases in England and Wales for 2013. About 1,600 people die every day in the UK for one reason or another. A similar figure applies in Italy and a much larger one in China. The coronavirus deaths, while distressing and shocking, are not so numerous as to require the civilized world to shut down transport and commerce, nor to surrender centuries-old freedoms in an afternoon.

Could it be that among the Italian coronavirus deaths there were also common flu victims, as the affected victims are mostly elderly with respiratory preconditions? Also, symptoms are very similar between coronavirus and the common flu, and nobody questions and checks the official authorities’ narrative?

As of Saturday April 4, 2020, Italy is reporting the most CV-19 deaths with almost 15,000 followed by Spain with 11,000, USA with 7000, France with 6500, China with 3400, Iran with 3300, etc. If we compare these numbers to a real pandemic like the 50 million dead worldwide of the Spanish Flu, we must ask why is there so much panic? The fuss only makes sense as a PSYOP. Actually this killer cold (coronavirus) death toll is only relatively high in Italy, Spain, USA, France, China and Iran BUT not in countries like Syria (2), Russia (34), Mexico (50), India (72), Brazil (359), Sweden (373), etc.





To put things in perspective below is a table of world deaths from all causes.


We have reliable figures from Italy and a work by epidemiologists, which has been published in the renowned science journal Science, which examined the spread in China. This makes it clear that around 85 percent of all infections have occurred without anyone noticing the infection. 90 percent of the deceased patients are verifiably over 70 years old, 50 percent over 80 years. In Italy, one in ten people diagnosed die, according to the findings of the Science publication, that is statistically one of every 1,000 people infected. Each individual case is tragic, but often - similar to the flu season - it affects people who are at the end of their lives” - Dr Pietro Vernazza is a Swiss physician specialising Infectious Diseases at the Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen and Professor of Health Policy.

Italy is known for its enormous morbidity in respiratory problems, more than three times any other European country. In every country, more people die from regular flu compared with those who die from the coronavirus. There is a very good example that we all forget: the swine flu in 2009. That was a virus that reached the world from Mexico and until today there is no vaccination against it. But what? At that time there was no Facebook or there maybe was but it was still in its infancy. The coronavirus, in contrast, is a virus with public relations” - Dr Yoram Lass is an Israeli physician, politician and former Director General of the Health Ministry. He also worked as Associate Dean of the Tel Aviv University Medical School and during the 1980s presented the science-based television show Tatzpit.

This evidence fiasco creates tremendous uncertainty about the risk of dying from Covid-19. Reported case fatality rates, like the official 3.4 per cent rate from the World Health Organization, cause horror and are meaningless.’ In only one place – aboard the cruise ship Diamond Princess – has an entire closed community been available for study. And the death rate there – just one per cent – is distorted because so many of those aboard were elderly. The real rate, adjusted for a wide age range, could be as low as 0.05 per cent and as high as one per cent. That huge range markedly affects how severe the pandemic is and what should be done. A population-wide case fatality rate of 0.05 per cent is lower than seasonal influenza. If that is the true rate, locking down the world with potentially tremendous social and financial consequences may be totally irrational. It’s like an elephant being attacked by a house cat. Frustrated and trying to avoid the cat, the elephant accidentally jumps off a cliff and dies” - John Ioannidis, Professor of Medicine, of epidemiology and population health, of biomedical data science, and of statistics at Stanford University in California.

More Expert Opinion and Facts about Coronavirus (Covid-19): What the Media Does Not tell You!

Professor Klaus Puschel, head of forensic medicine in Hamburg, explains about Covid19: “This virus influences our lives in a completely excessive way. This is disproportionate to the danger posed by the virus. And the astronomical economic damage now being caused is not commensurate with the danger posed by the virus. I am convinced that the Corona mortality rate will not even show up as a peak in annual mortality. “In Hamburg, for example, „not a single person who was not previously ill, had died of the virus”, All those we have examined so far had cancer, a chronic lung disease, were heavy smokers or severely obese, suffered from diabetes or had a cardiovascular disease. The virus was the last straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak. Covid-19 is a fatal disease only in exceptional cases, but in most cases it is a predominantly harmless viral infection“- Professor Klaus Puschel

In addition, Dr. Puschel explains: “In quite a few cases, we have also found that the current corona infection has nothing whatsoever to do with the fatal outcome because other causes of death are present, for example a brain haemorrhage or a heart attack. Corona in itself is a ‘not particularly dangerous viral disease’, says the forensic scientist.

The German virologist Hendrik Streeck is currently conducting a pilot study to determine the distribution and transmission routes of the Covid19 pathogen. In an interview he explains: “I took a closer look at the cases of 31 of the 40 people who died in the Heinsberg district – and was not very surprised that these people died. One of the deceased was older than 100 years, so even a common cold could have led to death.“

German immunologist and toxicologist, Professor Stefan Hockertz, explains in a radio interview that Covid19 is no more dangerous than influenza (the flu), but that it is simply observed much more closely. More dangerous than the virus is the fear and panic created by the media and the authoritarian reaction of many governments. Professor Hockertz also notes that most so-called corona deaths have in fact died of other causes while also testing positive for coronaviruses. Hockertz believes that up to ten times more people than reported already had Covid19 but noticed nothing or very little.

The Argentinean virologist and biochemist Pablo Goldschmidt explains that Covid19 is no more dangerous than a bad cold or the flu. It is even possible that the Covid19 virus circulated already in earlier years, but wasn’t discovered because no one was looking for it. Dr. Goldschmidt speaks of a global terror created by the media and politics. Every year, he says, three million newborns worldwide and 50,000 adults in the US alone die of pneumonia.

Professor Julian Nida-Ruemelin, former German Minister of State for Culture and Professor of Ethics, points out that Covid19 poses no risk to the healthy general population and that extreme measures such as curfews are therefore not justified.

The British Medical Journal (BMJ) reports that, according to the latest data from China, 78% of new test-positive individuals show no symptoms. An Oxford epidemiologist said that these findings are very, very important. He added that if the results are representative, then we have to ask, ‘What the hell are we locking down for?’“

Dr. Andreas Sonnichsen, head of the Department of General and Family Medicine at the Medical University of Vienna and chairman of the Network for Evidence-Based Medicine, considers the measures imposed so far to be insane. The whole state is being paralyzed just to protect the few it could affect.

In a world first, the Swedish government has announced that it is going to officially distinguish between deaths ‘by’ and deaths ‘with’ the coronavirus, which should lead to a reduction in reported deaths. Meanwhile, for some reason, international pressure on Sweden to abandon its strategy is steadily increasing.

The Hamburg health authority now has test-positive deaths examined by forensic medicine in order to count only real corona deaths. As a result, the number of deaths has already been reduced by up to 50% compared to the official figures of the Robert Koch Institute.

In a interview, Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, a world renowned expert in medical microbiology, says blaming the new coronavirus alone for deaths is wrong and dangerously misleading, as there are other more important factors at play, notably pre-existing health conditions and poor air quality in Chinese and Northern Italian cities. Professor Bhakdi describes the currently discussed or imposed measures as ‘grotesque’, ‘useless’, ‘self-destructive and a ‘collective suicide’ that will shorten the lifespan of the elderly and should not be accepted by society.

Why are the views of epidemiologists, doctors, scientists, analysts and health advisors who challenge the lockdown being ignored or censored by the media and by government? Why is the government not widening the circle of advisors to take into account these opposing perspectives that might bring an end to the misery that is a consequence of enforced quarantine? Off-Guardian has recorded these views here.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic/

https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/17/8-more-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic/

It is also worth following Swiss Propaganda Research for regular updates on emerging analysis and statistics that you will not always find in the mainstream media.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/#latest


The Italian National Health Institute ISS has published a new report on test-positive deaths:

The median age is 80.5 years (79.5 for men, 83.7 for women).

10% of the deceased was over 90 years old; 90% of the deceased was over 70 years old.

At most 0.8% of the deceased had no pre-existing chronic illnesses.

Approximately 75% of the deceased had two or more pre-existing conditions, 50% had three more pre-existing conditions, in particular heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

Five of the deceased were between 31 and 39 years old, all of them with serious pre-existing health conditions (e.g. cancer or heart disease).

The National Health Institute hasn’t yet determined what the patients examined ultimately died of and refers to them in general terms as Covid19-positive deaths.

Current test-positive death figures in Italy are still less than 50% of normal daily overall mortality in Italy, which is around 1800 deaths per day. Thus it is possible, perhaps even likely, that a large part of normal daily mortality now simply counts as Covid19 deaths (as they test positive). This is the point stressed by the President of the Italian Civil Protection Service.

Using data from the cruise ship Diamond Princess, Stanford Professor John Ioannidis showed that the age-corrected lethality of Covid19 is between 0.025% and 0.625%, i.e. in the range of a strong cold or the flu. Moreover, a Japanese study showed that of all the test-positive passengers, and despite the high average age, 48% remained completely symptom-free; even among the 80-89 year olds 48% remained symptom-free, while among the 70 to 79 year olds it was an astounding 60% that developed no symptoms at all. This again raises the question whether the pre-existing diseases are not perhaps a more important factor than the virus itself. The Italian example has shown that 99% of test-positive deaths had one or more pre-existing conditions, and even among these, only 12% of the death certificates mentioned Covid19 as a causal factor.

On March 20, Italy reported 627 nationwide test-positive deaths in one day. By comparison, normal overall mortality in Italy is about 1800 deaths per day. Since February 21, Italy has reported about 4000 test-positive deaths. Normal overall mortality during this time frame is up to 50,000 deaths. It is not yet known to what extent normal overall mortality has increased, or to what extent it has simply turned test-positive. Moreover, Italy and Europe have had a very mild flu season in 2019/2020 that has spared many otherwise vulnerable people.

According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds. That is 220,000 people who die every month in the USA from all causes and as of writing in the 3 months since this Coronavirus outbreak 22,000 have died of Coronavirus in the USA but in these same 3 months about 660,000 will have died from all causes.

In the USA there has been 802, 590 cases as of 22nd April 2020. The US have tested over 4 million. That is double any other country, Germany is at 2 million. That gives us a 19.6% positive out of those who were tested for Covid 19. 64 million is a significant amount of people with Covid. But the numbers are similar to the flu. If you study numbers in 2017/18 the USA had 50-60 million with the flu and a similar death rate. There is always between 37,000 and 60,000 deaths in the US, every single year. But there is no talk of a "pandemic". No hiding in your home. No shutting down of businesses, no closing down of education, travel and sport. So why has this been done now for Covid-19?

https://www.sott.net/article/433268-COVID-19-Hoax-Pandemic-Doctors-on-Front-line-in-California-Explain-Why-Lockdowns-Are-Unnecessary-Millions-of-Cases-Tiny-Number-of-Deaths

In the U.K there are on average 42,000 deaths from all causes per month but in 3 months of 2020 February, March and April they say 10,000 have died allegedly of Covid-19 but in them 3 months about 120,000 will have died of all causes. Suppose the 10,000 was part of the 120,000 but they have just reassigned the 10,000 as dying from this new deadly disease even though most of them will have already had underlying health conditions such as cancer, heart or lung disease or any other respiratory illness.

Do you also count as a corona death if you are infected with the virus but die of something else? Yes, say Rudi Anschober and Bernhard Benka, members of the Corona Task Force (Austria) in the Ministry of Health. “There is a clear rule at present: Died with the corona virus or died from the corona virus both count for the statistics. No difference is made as to what the patient actually died of. In other words, a 90-year-old man who dies with a fracture of the femoral neck and becomes infected with corona in the hours prior to his death is also counted as corona death. To name but one example”.

Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 have proven to be false upon closer inspection. Many of these people either did not die from Covid19 or they in fact had serious preconditions (such as undiagnosed leukaemia). Spanish football coach Francisco Garcia has passed away at the age of 21 after contracting coronavirus. The younger test-positive deceased almost always had severe pre-existing conditions. For example, Garcia the 21-year-old Spanish soccer coach had died test-positive, making international headlines. However, the doctors diagnosed an unrecognized leukemia, whose typical complications include severe pneumonia.

German doctor Dr. Bodo Schiffmann - A specialist in pathology comments on this as follows: “Who might think evil of it! Up to now, it has been a matter of course for pathologists to carry out autopsies with appropriate safety precautions even in the case of infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, tuberculosis, PRION diseases, etc. It is quite remarkable that in a disease that is killing thousands of patients all over the world and bringing the economy of entire countries to a virtual standstill, only very few autopsy findings are available (six patients from China). From the point of view of both the epidemic police and the scientific community, there should be a particularly high level of public interest in autopsy findings. However, the opposite is the case. Are you afraid of finding out the true causes of death of the positively tested deceased? Could it be that the numbers of corona deaths would then melt away like snow in the spring sun?

Dr. Annie Bukacek (above) is a longtime Montana physician with over 30 years experience practicing medicine. Signing death certificates is a routine part of her job. In the video linked below at Globalresearch, Dr. Bukacek blows the whistle on the way the CDC is instructing physicians to exaggerate COVID-19 deaths on death certificates.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-montana-physician-dr-annie-bukacek-discusses-how-covid-19-death-certificates-manipulated/5709062


Part of the transcript from the video by Dr Bukacek is below:

At a time where telling the truth is considered a threat to the national security, we’re very blessed to have a pastor who tells us the truth. We are blessed beyond measure. …”

The decision for unprecedented government-mandated lockdown has been based on the alleged death rate of COVID-19. Is this death rate based on truth? …”

Are the reported deaths from COVID-19 truly deaths from COVID-19?

To address this question, we need to discuss death certificates since death certificates are the basic source of information about mortality. …”

History-changing decisions are being made due to these figures despite the fact that they are flat-out wrong based on data that is insufficient and often inaccurate. People know how much individual power and leeway is given to the physician coroner or medical examiner signing the death certificate. How do I know this? I’ve been filling out death certificates for over 30 years. More often than we want to admit, we don’t know with certainty the cause of death when we fill out death certificates. …

Physicians make their best guesstimate and fill out the form then that listed cause of death, whatever we list, is entered into a vital records databank to use for statistical analysis which then gives out inaccurate numbers as you can imagine. Those inaccurate numbers are then accepted as factual information even though much of it is false. So even before we heard of COVID-19, death certificates were based on assumptions and educated guesses that go unquestioned.”

When it comes to COVID-19, there’s the additional data skewer that there is no universal definition of COVID-19 death.”

The Center for Disease Control, updated from yesterday April 4th, still states that “mortality” data includes both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19. … The CDC counts both true COVID-19 cases and speculative guesses of COVID-19 the same, they call it death by COVID-19. They automatically overestimate the real death numbers by their own admission. …”

We need to understand how the CDC and the National Vital Statistics System are instructing physicians to fill out death certificates related to COVID-19. Brace yourselves, and please pay attention and let what I’m about to tell you sink in. The assumption of COVID-19 death could be made even without testing. Based on assumption alone, the death can be reported to the public as another COVID-19 casualty. The March 24, 2020 NVSS memo states

The rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID-19 being the underlying cause more often than not.” …

Stephen Schwartz, national director of the division of vital statistics, says an answer to the question as stated in the organization’s COVID-19 alert, “Should COVID-19 be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?” Check out his answer,

COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.” …

If a patient is positive for COVID-19 and dies from another cause such as pneumococcal sepsis, it may be considered accurate to say that person died with COVID-19 not from COVID-19. Yet the CDC guideline lists this case as one more COVID-19 death and they go to the next questionable death, they label that as COVID-19 and it goes on and on. You could see how these statistics have been made to look scary when it is so easy to add false numbers to the official database. Those false numbers are sanctioned by the CDC as of their memo yesterday, April 4th. …”

The real number of COVID-19 deaths are not what most people are told and what they then think. How many people actually died from COVID-19 is anyone’s guess. …”

They are substantially lower than what we are being told”

Based on inaccurate, incomplete data, people are being terrorized by fear-mongers into relinquishing freedoms.” - Dr. Annie Bukacek

Read below as retired U.K professor of pathology John Lee states how the death figures for Covid-19 have been hugely overestimated:

Many UK health spokespersons have been careful to repeatedly say that the numbers quoted in the UK indicate death with the virus, not death due to the virus – this matters. When giving evidence in parliament a few days ago, Prof. Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London said that he now expects fewer than 20,000 Covid-19 deaths in the UK but, importantly, two-thirds of these people would have died anyway. In other words, he suggests that the crude figure for ‘Covid deaths’ is three times higher than the number who have actually been killed by Covid-19. (Even the two-thirds figure is an estimate – it would not surprise me if the real proportion is higher.) The distinction between dying ‘with’ Covid-19 and dying ‘due to’ Covid-19 is not just splitting hairs. Consider some examples: an 87-year-old woman with dementia in a nursing home; a 79-year-old man with metastatic bladder cancer; a 29-year-old man with leukaemia treated with chemotherapy; a 46-year-old woman with motor neurone disease for 2 years. All develop chest infections and die. All test positive for Covid-19. Yet all were vulnerable to death by chest infection from any infective cause (including the flu). Covid-19 might have been the final straw, but it has not caused their deaths. Consider two more cases: a 75-year-old man with mild heart failure and bronchitis; a 35-year-old woman who was previously fit and well with no known medical conditions. Both contract a chest infection and die, and both test positive for Covid-19. In the first case it is not entirely clear what weight to place on the pre-existing conditions versus the viral infection – to make this judgement would require an expert clinician to examine the case notes. The final case would reasonably be attributed to death caused by Covid-19, assuming it was true that there were no underlying conditions” - John Lee is a recently retired professor of pathology and a former NHS consultant pathologist - https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-to-understand-and-report-figures-for-covid-19-deaths-

The Project Veritas website released a video (linked below) featuring conversations with funeral home directors and their staff throughout New York City questioning the number of deaths officially attributed to the COVID-19 pandemic.

In late April 2020, a Project Veritas reporter spoke with Michael Lanza, the director of Staten Island’s Colonial Funeral Home.

To be honest with you, all of the death certificates are writing COVID on it, they’re writing COVID on all the death certificates,” Lanza said.

Lanza said DeBlasio might see inflated COVID death tallies as a way to bring more money to New York City.

Whether they had a positive test or didn’t, so I think again this is my personal opinion, I think like the mayor and our city–they’re looking for federal funding and the more they put COVID on the death certificate the more they can ask from the federal funds.”

The Staten Island funeral director said it did not add up to him.

I think it’s political, so, I’m going to turn around and say: ‘You know, like, not everybody that we have here that has COVID on the death certificate died of COVID.’ Can I prove that? No, but that is my suspicion.”

Josephine DiMiceli, president of the DiMiceli and Sons, a Queens-based funeral service told a Project Veritas journalist that a Supreme Court justice got involved in one case of a non-COVID-19 death that was listed as a casualty of the pandemic.

The sister of a deceased woman called DiMiceli told her late sister suffered with Alzheimer’s Disease and was not treated for COVID-19, she said.

The sister refused to believe that her sister had COVID-19 and like I said, she was the one that said to me she says well my cousin is you know, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court,” DiMiceli said. “We’re gonna get an autopsy,’ and I said do what you gotta do, you know and she did what she had to do and sure enough I called her and I said to her that the doctor signed the death certificate did the autopsy – no COVID-19.”

DiMiceli said to the journalist that she was curious about who the justice was, but she was too busy and too sensitive to a grieving relative to ask for the name.

“I wanted to ask her, but I was like you know what, I’m so busy I just can’t, you know I mean like you can’t ask.”

Joseph Antioco, the director of Brooklyn’s Schaeffer Funeral Home, told another undercover journalist if the deceased was not under the care of a private physician, the chances were very good their cause of death was going down as COVID-19.

Two weeks ago, I had a 40-year-old man that died in his house, okay? They didn’t even go to the house, the guy had no underlying causes, no medical conditions, they released him from the house without even going saying he had COVID-19 because he had a fever,” he said.

“But now, how do you know that’s what he had? You don’t. But, now the death certificate showed shows that he had COVID-19,” he said.

If you don’t have a private doctor and you weren’t under any medical care, they’re automatically putting down on the death certificate COVID-19, because they don’t wanna go–they’re so overwhelmed,” Antioco said. “They’re putting everything as COVID-19, so they’re padding the numbers.”

The Brooklyn funeral director said one reason the COVID-19 numbers are inflated is that personnel in the coroner’s office cannot keep up.

They’re not going out to houses anymore,” he said. “They would go out to the house, they would investigate the scene, they would do some testing at the scene and then come up with a conclusion as to: ‘He had heart disease.’”

Antioco said when medical examiners are too busy and not looking to travel, COVID-19 has become the go-to cause of death.

How many of them are actually COVID-19? Or is the M.E. (Medical Examiner) just putting that because they don’t want to go to the scene?”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/funeral-directors-covid-19-epicenter-doubt-legitimacy-deaths-attributed-pandemic-fear-numbers-padded/5711447

The video can be seen at:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jZZPaS5ciChV/



Below is an article written in the OffGuardian.org titled ‘covid19-death-figures-a-substantial-over-estimate’:

According to the Italian Institute of Health (ISS), only 12% of Italy’s reported Covid19 deaths actually listed Covid19 as the cause of death. Given that 99% of them had at least one serious co-morbidity (and that 80% of them had two such diseases) this raised serious questions as to the reliability of Italy’s reported statistics. Prof Walter Ricciardi, advisor to Italy’s health minister, explained this was caused by the “generous way the Italian government handles death certificates. The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus”. Essentially, Italy’s death registration process does not differentiate between those who simply have the virus in their body, and those who are actually killed by it.

Given the amount of fear and panic Italy’s comparatively alarming numbers caused around the world, you would think other nations would be eager to avoid these same mistakes. Surely all the other countries of the world are employing rigorous standards for delineating who has, and has not, fallen victim to the pandemic, right? Wrong.

In fact, rather than learning from Italy’s example, other countries are not only repeating these mistakes but going even further. In Germany, for example, though overall deaths and case-fatality ratio are far lower than Italy’s, their public health agency is still engaging in similar practice. On March 20th the President of Germany’s Robert Koch Institute confirmed that Germany counts any deceased person who was infected with coronavirus as a Covid19 death, whether or not it actually caused death.

The official U.K NHS guidance for doctors filling out death certificates is just as vague:

If before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, and then share the test result when it becomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement”.

The government is telling doctors it is OK to list “Covid-19” as a cause of death when there is literally no evidence the deceased was infected. That means there are potentially huge numbers of “Covid19 deaths” that were never even tested for the disease.

But what the figures do not tell us is to what extent the virus is causing the death.

It could be the major cause, a contributory factor or simply present when they are dying of something else.



Below is a recent example.

An 18-year-old in Coventry tested positive for coronavirus the day before he died and was reported as its youngest victim at the time. But the hospital subsequently released a statement saying his death had been due to a separate “significant” health condition and not connected to the virus. This story is completely true. The boy was widely reported as the UK’s “youngest coronavirus victim” on March 24th, before the hospital issued a statement saying: The hospital had tested for COVID-19 on the day before he died, but this was not linked to his reason for dying.

Despite the hospital correcting the press, the case was still being reported in the tabloids a week later on March 31st. However, the important detail here is being lost. Going by the current NHS rules, despite the hospital officially saying it was not his cause of death, this boy is still part of the official coronavirus fatality statistics.

How many more people fit that profile? We will never know”From https://off-guardian.org/2020/04/05/covid19-death-figures-a-substantial-over-estimate/

Minnesota State Senator Scott Jensen appeared on a local news show to report that doctors were receiving instructions from the Minnesota Department of Health to report Covid19 as a cause of death, even if the patient was never tested. Senator Jensen, who is also a practicing physician, said he had never before in his thirty-five-year career received specific instructions on how to fill out a death certificate. The apparent policy of Minnesota – to report any and all pneumonia or “flu-like illness” decedents as Covid19 cases, with or without a test – ties in with the US policy as described by the CDC’s official memos.

Why do national and regional governments appear to be going out of their way to inflate the Covid19 death statistics? Dr Jensen has his own idea:

Well, fear is a great way to control people, and I worry about that. I worry that sometimes we’re just so interested in jazzing up the fear factor, that…you know, sometimes people’s ability to think for themselves is paralyzed if they’re frightened enough” - Minnesota State Senator Dr. Scott Jensen

Italy, Germany, the United States, Northern Ireland and England.

That’s five different governments, across four countries, all essentially saying it’s OK to just assume a patient died of Covid19, and then add that to the official statistics.

Is that really responsible practice during a potential pandemic? Are any other countries doing the same? To what extent can we trust any official death statistics at all, at this point?

Due to these policies, the simple fact is we have no reliable way of knowing how many people have died from this coronavirus. The U.K government says at the moment 20,000 people have died from Covid-19 but what we know is that figure is a lie. As Dr John Lee says the true figure is less than 7000. We have no hard data at all. And governments and international organizations are going out of their way to keep it that way. They are simply scaring the population into giving up their freedoms and for the forced vaccination that is to come.

In the video below Dr Shiva describes how they are fiddling the death figures for Covid-19 and how the whole agenda is about vaccinating everyone. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, obtained a Ph.D. in biological engineering from MIT in systems biology. His thesis focused on modelling the whole cell by integrating molecular pathway models.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DxEUSwaiT5Aj/

Professor John Oxford of Queen Mary University London, one of the world’s leading virologists and influenza specialists, comes to the following conclusion regarding Covid19: “Personally, I would say the best advice is to spend less time watching TV news which is sensational and not very good. Personally, I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic. In this case we have had 8000 deaths this last year in the ‘at risk’ groups viz over 65% people with heart disease etc. I do not feel this current Covid will exceed this number. We are suffering from a media epidemic! “

An extensive survey in Iceland found that 50% of all test-positive persons showed no symptoms at all, while the other 50% mostly showed very moderate cold-like symptoms. According to the Icelandic data, the mortality rate of Covid19 is in the per mille range, i.e. in the flu range or below. Of the two test-positive deaths, one was a tourist with unusual symptoms

As Professors Ioannidis and Bhakdi have shown, countries like South Korea, Japan and Sweden that introduced no lockdown measures have experienced near-zero excess mortality in connection with Covid-19.

Sweden didn’t institute any nation-wide lockdown orders and kept its economy open for business, their new case and death numbers appear to have already flattened and the country’s overall mortality rate is similar to the United States which closed its economy entirely in response to the virus and now faces the very real threat of a Great Depression as do other countries who locked down the population.

First, let’s compare the Covid-19 deaths per million between Sweden and the United States:

Sweden = 156 deaths per million

United States = 126 deaths per million

Remember, we are comparing deaths PER MILLION which makes the difference of 126/156 statistically negligible. In even simpler terms, it means there’s hardly any difference between the two nations at all despite Sweden taking almost no precautions against the coronavirus and the U.S. shutting down the economy and ordering people to stay home.

And speaking of the flu and Covid-19 it should be noted that as of right now Sweden has had a total of 1429 coronavirus deaths. That amount is very close to the same number in Sweden who die of the flu each year.

The grand total of deaths (including corona) did not exceed the usual total; in March 2018 more Swedes died than in March 2020, (10,089 in March ’18 and 8261 in March ’20) and in 2018 nobody suggested locking Sweden down.

A similar statistical comparison is taking place in the United States as well. Two years ago the CDC estimated some 80,000 Americans died of the flu. As of right now about half that number have died of Covid-19 and current projects have the total death toll coming it at or below 60,000 – much fewer than died of the flu in 2018.

America didn’t close its economy in 2018. Nor did it force its people stay home, not drive, not visit family, not plant gardens, etc. Sweden continues to enjoy meals out, playing in parks, and making a living, in the United States neighbors are reporting on other neighbors for things like gathering outside, planting gardens, and/or not standing more than six feet away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfN2JWifLCY

In the video above Professor Johan Giesecke, one of the world’s most senior epidemiologists, advisor to the Swedish Government (he hired Anders Tegnell who is currently directing Swedish strategy), the first Chief Scientist of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, and an advisor to the director general of the WHO, lays out with typically Swedish bluntness why he thinks:

- UK policy on lockdown and other European countries are not evidence-based

- The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only

- This will eventually lead to herd immunity as a “by-product”

- The initial UK response, before the “180 degree U-turn”, was better

- The Imperial College paper was “not very good” and he has never seen an unpublished paper have so much policy impact

- The paper was very much too pessimistic

- Any such models are a dubious basis for public policy anyway

- The flattening of the curve is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown

- The results will eventually be similar for all countries

- Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people.

- The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 is the region of 0.1%

- At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available

Other countries who did not lockdown the population also had a low death rate. As of April 2020 Iceland’s deaths per million was of 29, Belarus was 5, Japan 2 and Mexico 6. All these countries did not lockdown the population. Now let us look at the deaths per million of the countries that did lockdown the population. U.K 243, France 310, Spain 446, Italy 399 and Belguim 503.

So as you can see the lockdown of a country did not reduce the death rate at all, there is no evidence of that. In fact the opposite is true. The lockdown’s were put in place to scare people so much that they would accept the taking away of more of their freedoms and for them to accept a mandatory vaccination at a later date.

This strongly suggests the State and the pathetic mainstream media, adhering to a globalist agenda, have colluded to mislead the public into believing the COVID 19 (C19) threat is far greater than it actually is.

C19 can be fatal for those with pre-existing health issues, and possibly even some without, as can other forms of pneumonia and influenza-like respiratory illness. However, while every C19 death has been reported, none of the far greater number of people who have died in the UK this year from other respiratory infections have even been mentioned. Systems have been created to ensure the C19 statistics are as terrifying as possible. It seems we have been inculcated with misplaced fear to justify the lockdown regime, to convince us to accept it and prepare us for what is to come.

The RT-PCR test commonly used to test for C19 does not appear to be very reliable, nor is it designed as a diagnostic tool for identifying viruses.

A study from the Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong found wild variations in RT-PCR accuracy. It was found to be between 22% – 80% reliable depending on how it was applied. This general unreliability has been confirmed by other studies. Further studies show clear discrepancies between RT-PCR test results and clinical indication from CT scans. This means that all the people who get a positive test for Covid-19, there is an 80% chance the test was a failure. So when the British Government states 20,000 people in the U.K have died of Covid-19 there is a good chance that 80% of them did not have Covid-19.

The MSM has suggested that enhanced RT-PCR testing can detect the virus SARS-CoV-2 and, in particular, the amount of it in the patient’s system, the viral load. This is disinformation. The Nobel winning scientist who devised PCR, Karry Mullis, speaking about the use of PCR to detect HIV stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers [viral load]…These tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all…The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

Dr. Knut Wittkowski raise some very important points in his video below:

https://www.brighteon.com/8a3ee09d-367b-487f-a497-4bae64b5376a

Dr. Wittkowski previously headed The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design for 20 years.

For those who don’t know what Epidemiology is? It is the study and analysis of the distribution, patterns and determinants of health and disease conditions in defined populations. It is a cornerstone of public health, and shapes policy decisions and evidence-based practice by identifying risk factors for disease and targets for preventive healthcare.

Dr. Wittkowski -- who agrees that we should take precautions around sick and elderly people during flu season – argues that:

  • Various viruses come and go each year -- disappearing only after about 80% of the population self-inoculates by actually catching the virus. This is known as "herd immunity."

  • Most carriers will never have disease symptoms and never even know they had "the bug"

  • The policy of "social distancing"™ prevents the necessary and desirable rapid spread of the virus / herd immunity.

  • Children especially need to be in school spreading the virus among themselves as it is generally harmless for those with healthy immune systems

  • "Flattening the curve"™ represents a prolonging of the virus life cycle. A rapid spike followed by a rapid plunge is preferable

  • Going OUTSIDE -- not "sheltering in place"™ prevents / kills respiratory viruses. Having so many people locked in their homes will actually keep the virus alive.

  • The related policies of "social distancing"™ and "sheltering in place"™ could lead to a second wave of infection when we do go back to work and school because the nature-mandated herd immunity was never achieved. Wittkowski cites his kidnapped clothes at the dry cleaners as a hypothetical example of what might happen when the lock-down ends. He argues that it is theoretically possible that he'll bring CV from the clothes into his home, weeks from now -- when it ought to have died through its natural course weeks ago.

  • Self-isolation and economic losses will contribute to higher rates of depression, weight gain and poorer general health

  • The revised death projections are in line with deaths related to the annual flu season

  • Corona-related deaths in countries that did not impose "social distancing"™ policies or school closings are not any higher than normal flu-related death rate

  • Had it not been for media hype, no one would have noticed anything different this year

  • Government-funded "scientists" ought to be viewed with suspicion

However Bill Gates and his sidekick Anthony Fauci (Head’s Trump’s Administration's White House Coronavirus Task Force) insist that we vaccinate the world -- at a hefty profit for the Globalist Pharmaceutical Mafia. But were it not for "social distancing, we could have essentially self-vaccinated naturally by now -- for free and without artificial side-effects!

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has become a doom prophet fomenting mass hysteria among the American public amidst the coronavirus hysteria, once worked with Bill Gates on his “Global Vaccine Action Plan.”

It is very telling that the main broadcaster in the UK, The BBC have nothing but WALL TO WALL COVID - 19 Coverage on their News channel. With all the emphasis on the death rates and emotional blackmail! Nothing else in the world seems to matter especially the killing of the economy!! Unadulterated Propaganda is what is being spewed out to spread fear and keep the people in check!

The worldwide response to what is essentially a new cold virus is completely over the top. Sure it can cause fatal pneumonia in older people who have preexisting illnesses and people who have a weakened immune system, but this is a risk that ordinary colds and flus already pose to these people anyway. Millions of people have had their lives, their livelihoods and their future quality of life decimated and their freedoms removed. The response is not logical or justified.

The world has gone mad, people are literally demanding the state take their freedoms away. So many people seem to be living in this happy la la land that if we stay in our houses for 6 weeks the virus will go away, no one will ever die again and the economy and their jobs will still be there once they re-emerge. It's crazy!

There's no other way of putting it. There was no need to crash the economy. There was no need to lock everyone down. There was no need to scare the crap out of everyone. The numbers just don't warrant the reaction. Britain's coronavirus lockdown is costing the economy £2.4billion a day, according to the Centre for Economics and Business Research.

Yes, this is serious, and, yes, it’s understandable that people cry out to the government, but the real question is, is this serious enough to warrant putting most of our population into house imprisonment, wrecking our economy for an indefinite period, destroying businesses that honest and hardworking people have taken years to build up, saddling future generations with debt?” - Lord Sumption, is a British author, medieval historian and former senior judge. Sworn in as a Justice of the Supreme Court on 11 January 2012

Yes, coronavirus poses a risk. No, our response to it is not intelligent or useful. In fact, I think it is increasingly damaging and will soon become more so. The key word here is proportion. There is nothing wrong with simple, practical precautions. I reckon that my risk from coronavirus is quite small. If I catch it, and I quite possibly will, I doubt it will trouble me all that much. The truth is, people with what are called ‘underlying conditions’, many of which follow decades without exercise, are in danger not just from coronavirus but from almost everything. If the Government is so worried about them, why has it followed transport and housing policies that have made it hard and dangerous to walk or bicycle, and so devastated the health of the people? Why is the sale and possession of cigarettes still even legal? I wouldn’t normally raise these questions quite so fiercely, but the ever-increasing panicky bossiness of the authorities is annoying me. I must ask them: are you really worried about our health, or are you just afraid of being blamed for a small number of the deaths that your policies are causing? But I am quite sure that many of the current panic measures do far more harm than good. They create the idea that we are in the midst of a terrifying plague that will kill us all, when the truth – though disturbing – is far less frightening. Their worst effect is to savage the economy by scaring people away from normal activities. But while I see very little evidence of a pandemic, and much more of a PanicDemic, I can witness on my daily round the slow strangulation of dozens of small businesses near where I live and work, and the catastrophic collapse of a flourishing society, all these things brought on by a Government policy made out of fear and speculation rather than thought. Much that is closing may never open again. The time lost to schoolchildren and university students – in debt for courses which have simply ceased to be taught – is irrecoverable, just as the jobs which are being wiped out will not reappear when the panic at last subsides. We are told that we must emulate Italy or China, but there is no evidence that the flailing, despotic measures taken in these countries reduced the incidence of coronavirus. The most basic error in science is to assume that because B happens after A that B was caused by A” - Peter Hitchens, English conservative journalist and author. Hitchens writes for The Mail on Sunday and is a former foreign correspondent in Moscow and Washington

Remember: there are two types of infectious disease: the very dangerous such as Ebola and the rest such as the flu. The coronavirus was originally placed in the same category as Ebola. The Government’s advisors have now downgraded it and put it in the flu category. Are we to assume that we will be put into lockdown whenever a new flu virus appears?

Just think of all those now being denied essential screening, scanning, treatment and surgery while the UK NHS (and other countries health services) devotes itself to an infectious disease in the same epidemiological bracket as the flu. Think of all those who will have heart attacks because they are eating badly and not exercising. I am convinced the `cure’ will do more damage than the `disease’.

The Government published an `Emergency bill to strengthen coronavirus (covid19) response plans’. The new Bill, gives the Government tremendous powers including `easing legislative and regulatory requirements'. The bill is 358 pages long and, for a start, lasts two years. (They didn’t write a 358 page Bill in a week, did they? How long have they been working on this?) The police and immigration officers will also have new powers. Shouldn’t these powers be removed once this Virus crisis is over? I doubt it very much.

How long before we need passes to go out in the streets, as in any other banana republic? As for the grotesque, bullying powers to be created on Monday, I can only tell you that you will hate them like poison by the time they are imposed on you. Imagine, police officers forcing you to be screened for a disease, and locking you up for 48 hours if you object. Is this China or Britain? Think how this power could be used against, literally, anybody. The Bill also gives Ministers the authority to ban mass gatherings. It will enable police and public health workers to place restrictions on a person’s ‘movements and travel’, ‘activities’ and ‘contact with others’. Many court cases will now take place via video-link, and if a coroner suspects someone has died of coronavirus there will be no inquest. They say this is temporary. They always do” – Peter Jonathan Hitchens is an English conservative journalist and author. Hitchens writes for The Mail on Sunday and is a former foreign correspondent in Moscow and Washington

Belarus has been one of the few nations in the northern hemisphere to resist introducing nation-wide quarantines and other large-scale restrictions in its battle with the new coronavirus, instead preferring a targeted response. Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko has expressed concerns over how powerful nations and interests may try to use the coronavirus pandemic to reshape the world to their own advantage.

I once asked the question: is this pandemic, this coronavirus, a man-made phenomenon? I don’t know the answer yet, but I have my suspicions. Are politicians and others using this situation for their own purposes? You and I both know the answer to that question. You already see how it is used today…Doesn’t it seem to you that the powerful forces of the world would like to remake the world, without a ‘war’ (Emmanuel Macron has already called it a war), through this so-called ‘corona-psychosis’, or ‘info-demic’? Many people are asking: ‘what will happen after the pandemic?’” Lukashenko said.

I am deeply concerned that the social, economic and public health consequences of this near-total meltdown of normal life — schools and businesses closed, gatherings banned — will be long-lasting and calamitous, possibly graver than the direct toll of the virus itself. The stock market will bounce back in time, but many businesses never will. The unemployment, impoverishment and despair likely to result will be public health scourges of the first order” - Dr. David Katz is an American physician and founding director of the Yale University Prevention Research Center

Over the course of just a few weeks, America and most of the world has been subjected to a power play that rivals anything that George Orwell and his book 1984 could have dreamed up. Whole countries locked down. People quarantined who have no illness. People restricted to their houses. “Social distancing” mandating that people stay six feet apart from one another. The closing down of virtually all businesses. No more going to the movies, or restaurants, or casinos, or concerts or even sports.

For those who say there is no global conspiracy to control the masses. You’re wrong, you are now living in it. A few Globalists have got maybe 5 or 6 billion people to stay in their houses under threat of a supposed virus that has maybe killed 70,000.

Another fundamental question: What is being tested?

Inasmuch as COVID-19 and Influenza have similar symptoms, to what extent are the data pertaining to COVID-19 “overlapping” with those pertaining to viral seasonal influenza and pneumonia? I know of instances where elderly people who are in hospital in Italy with heart and lung conditions and they get tested positive for a Coronavirus then they die. But it goes down on their death certificate as death by Covid-19 and not by the heart or lung condition that they were originally in the hospital for.









Take note of the following picture.

Here in the UK my daughter developed flu-like symptoms recently. When she phoned 111 (the NHS helpline) she was told she had covid19 and must self-isolate for 7 days. Despite the fact that she was not tested for anything, my daughter's details were placed on the NHS register of people who supposedly had covid19. This is happening to just about everyone in the UK who reports having flu-like symptoms, so the official figures are totally misleading”.

Above Youtube comment for the video, Is covid-19 real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLx17NNlu0&feature=youtu.be

Why has Italy got such a high death rate from the coronavirus? There are several explanations but one is that many Italians smoke and there is much air pollution in areas such as Lombardy where there have been many deaths. Another explanation is that the majority of patients with the coronavirus in Italy are older and have serious underlying disorders. However, according to Professor Ricciardi, scientific advisor to Italy’s minister of health, another reason is that anyone who dies in Italy and who has the coronavirus will be listed as having died of the coronavirus. So, 80-year-olds who die of cancer or heart disease, but who tested positive for the coronavirus, are listed as having died from the coronavirus. Professor Ricciardi says, in the Daily Telegraph, that when the National Institute of Health re-evaluated the death certificates only 12% showed a direct causality from coronavirus whereas 88% of those who died had at least one, two or three underlying illnesses. A study published in JAMA (`Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid19) in Italy’) on 17th March 2020 showed that 87% of deaths in Italy occurred in patients over 70 years of age. All this inevitably pushes up the number of deaths in the country. It is surely dangerous to extrapolate from one country’s experience. It is, perhaps, surprising that more publicity hasn’t been given to these findings which seem to me extremely important. (If you remove just half of the Italian deaths from the global total the figure looks very different.) Yesterday, I said that I thought the Italian figures were wrong because they were putting down too many deaths as coronavirus. It looks as if I was right. The figures from Italy are constantly being used to frighten us. But the average age of those dying in Italy was 78.5 years. And as I have previously explained most of the deaths were probably not caused by the coronavirus though that is what was put on the death certificates” – Dr. Vernon Coleman - http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

You also have to take into account that the Sars-CoV-2 deaths in Germany were exclusively old people. In Heinsberg, for example, a 78-year-old man with previous illnesses died of heart failure, and that without Sars-2 lung involvement. Since he was infected, he naturally appears in the Covid 19 statistics. But the question is whether he would not have died anyway, even without Sars-2” - Prof. Hendrik Streeck is a German HIV researcher, epidemiologist and clinical trialist. He is professor of virology, and the director of the Institute of Virology and HIV Research, at Bonn University- Interview in Frankfurter Allgemeine, 16th March 2020

It has just been revealed that on March 19th (four days before the lockdown started!) the public health bodies in the UK and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens decided that the coronavirus should no longer be classified as a `high consequence infectious disease’. The Government buried this information on their website. Go onto gov.uk and look for `High consequence infectious diseases (HCID)’ for the evidence. The decision to downgrade the coronavirus was made on 19th March but not published until 21st March. The coronavirus has been rightly downgraded to an infectious disease – like the flu. Maybe we can now all have our lives back and try to rescue what is left of Britain. And then maybe the Government would like to explain how they got it so wrong, what the hidden agenda was and why they put the country into lockdown days after they knew that the coronavirus was not the big killer they had been claiming it to be” - Dr. Vernon Coleman - http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

Below an Insider Account from Researcher Julian Rose:

The below was sent to me by a widely respected professional scientist in USA. While we may know it’s a scam – this insider evidence on the methodology of the madness is second to none. Please use!! The following is from a medical forum. The writer prefers to stay anonymous, because presenting any narrative different than the official one can cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam which surrounds COVID-19 these days.

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply cannot make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or serology/antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery. Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time? It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few viruses kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if an osteogenesis is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis. And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common. There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease. Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on. Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically. Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.

2. You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.

3. You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.

4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen).

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They cannot “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test.” BOOM” - Researcher Julian Rose - https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

Now this next bit is important. Remember how simulation exercises have always been going on during, or contiguous to, some of the biggest so-called terrorist events of our times? (9/11, 7/7 bus bombings, etc.) Well, the coronavirus outbreak has had its own, too. Run by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

On October 18, 2019 six weeks before the Coronavirus surfaced in Wuhan, China, The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum ran a “pandemic simulation” called “Event 201” specifically focused on Coronavirus. Not Ebola, or Swine Flu or even Avian Flu – but CORONAVIRUS. The simulation features the spread of coronavirus in South America, blamed on animal to human transmission (pigs). The conclusion of the exercise was that national governments were nowhere near ready, scoring 40 out of 100 on their preparedness scale. The simulation projected over 65 million deaths worldwide. Of all the viruses how come they chose a ‘Coronavirus’ for their simulation, wow what a coincidence!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-coronavirus-a-fake-pandemic-whos-behind-it-global-economic-and-geopolitical-destabilization/5705063

I believe that Event 201 was not a simulation but a war-game to study the possible outcomes of an event the globalists already knew was coming. Set aside the fact that before almost every major crisis event and terrorist attack for the past few decades, authorities were running simulations for that exact event right before it happened; does anyone really believe that Event 201 is pure coincidence?

The below article is from Michel Chossudovsky a Canadian economist and author. He is professor emeritus of economics at the University of Ottawa and the president and director of the Centre for Research on Globalization.

First of all, I should mention – and this is where all the lies come in – is that on the 30th of January the global public health emergency was declared on the orders of the Director-General of the WHO (right). There have been recent statements that this public health emergency has been declared but, in fact, it was declared on the 30th of January, but nobody wants to talk about that for the simple reason that at that time there were only 150 confirmed cases outside of China. In other words, we’re talking about a population of 6.4 billion, (excluding China which is 1.4), out of a world population of 7.8 billion, and there they go ahead and declare a global health emergency. 150 cases does not justify it. But in fact, it did, but it was dictated by very powerful economic interests. So we’re starting with a lie.

This is not a biological war against China or against of anybody else; it is the use of the coronavirus as a pretext to implement drastic changes which affect economic activity, trade, transportation, which ultimately has an impact on national economies. It sort of pushes national economies into a situation of crisis. At the outset, we were dealing with economic warfare supported by a media campaign, and this was coupled with the deliberate intent by the Trump administration to undermine the Chinese economy.

But I think we should be clear that the media disinformation campaign was fundamental, because first of all, they never mentioned that it was 150 cases to start with, and they’ve always distorted the figures with regard to the extension of this health threat throughout the world.

The WHO Emergency Committee is a committee made up of specialists – and I should mention that they first met on the 22nd of January and there were divisions within the committee as to whether they had the justification to actually declare a global emergency [the pandemic was declared on March11]. And then, when they met on the 30th, the meeting on the 30th took place shortly after the Davos World Economic Forum, which took place from the 21st to the 24th of January. And at that meeting there were important discussions between different partners including the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and various entities linked up to Big Pharma. Those consultations at the World Economic Forum were essentially instrumental to the decision taken on the 30th. It happened just about a week later. It was essentially the World Economic Forum, the Gates Foundation, a body called CEPI, which is this Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations for the Development of Vaccines – already there were discussions with Big Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline, which is also integrated into this group. There were discussions with the IMF and the World Bank, with the State Department, with US Intelligence. And one suspects that the decisions were taken a few days before, because when they met on January 30th in Geneva there was virtually no discussion. The WHO Director-General, who had been in Davos just a few days earlier, determined that the so-called outbreak constituted a Public Health Emergency of International Concern, and, as I mentioned, that decision was taken on the basis of 150 confirmed cases outside China.

Now, anybody who takes cognizance of that should not trust anything else that they say because at the beginning is a big lie, and it’s a big lie which is instrumented by very powerful people. It’s the combination of what I call Big Money and Big Pharma. And essentially they initiated this process. They also have a vaccine program and, ironically, the vaccine program was – in a sense also announced at Davos before even having pandemic. It was announced at Davos and discussed, and it was only much later in February that the vaccination campaign was announced by the World Health Organization. In fact, it was February 28th. It was a month later. Dr. Tedros of WHO announces that a massive WHO vaccination campaign has been approved by the World Health Organization. And who is behind that campaign? GlaxoSmithKline in partnership with the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, which is a Gates/World Economic Forum partnership.

Now, what I am suggesting, without necessarily drawing conclusions, is that the organizations involved in the simulation, which was a detailed simulation with videos and so on examining what would happen to financial markets, what would happen to the media, to the independent media and so on – essentially the people involved in the simulation were also involved in the actual management of the pandemic once it went live.

So the people who were simulating actually went live on January 30th, 2020, which was the day when that [global health emergency was launched] [Officially the pandemic was launched on March 11]. I should mention that the people who actually were behind the WHO meeting on the sidelines of Davos are the same people who organized and financed the [global health emergency]: the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the World Economic Forum and the Bloomberg School of Public Health.”

Above article from Michel Chossudovsky

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

First, there is an enormous drive towards universal vaccination, because vaccination will be the cornerstone of all that follows, namely a universally imposed electronic identification of every person on the planet. And what is best suited to force down a vaccination program? – A pandemic, of course, with people being made more scared every day. The fear factor is key. It is being increased by the forced lockdowns and by a constant drip-by-drip indoctrination of bad news on the COVID-19 front by the pathetic MSM.

The UK Government’s policy on the coronavirus (and the prediction of 500,000 deaths and the most draconian controls on our freedom in history) came from Professor Neil Ferguson and his team at Imperial College London. Professor Michael Thrusfield of Edinburgh University has pointed out that Ferguson was `instrumental’ for the modelling which led to the cull of more than six million animals during the foot and mouth outbreak in 2001. Professor Thrusfield, an expert in animal diseases, claimed that the cull was a result of incorrect assumptions and that Imperial’s report was `not fit for purpose’ and `severely flawed’. Professor Ferguson defended Imperial’s work on foot and mouth, claiming that they were using `limited data’ at the time. But now, with coronavirus, they are again using limited data. It is Ferguson’s theories which have led to the lockdown which is causing so much distress. There should be a great debate because if Professor Ferguson is wrong then incalculable damage being done to whichever countries are following the Imperial College thinking. The U.K and millions of people lives will be nearly destroyed. Vast numbers of people will have been forced to wait for essential medical treatment. Vast numbers of people will be left unemployed. Vast numbers of businesses will go bust. The education of millions of children will have been savagely disrupted and probably permanently damaged.

In 2002, Ferguson predicted that up to 50,000 people would die from variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, better known as "mad cow disease", increasing to 150,000 if the epidemic expanded to include sheep. The reality is: "Since 1990, 178 people in the United Kingdom have died from CJD, according to the National CJD Research & Surveillance Unit at the University of Edinburgh." (2017)

In 2005, Ferguson claimed that up to 200 million people would be killed by bird-flu or H5N1. By early 2006, the WHO had only linked 78 deaths to the virus, out of 147 reported cases.

In 2009, Ferguson and his team at Imperial College advised the government that swine flu or H1N1 would probably kill 65,000 people in the UK. In the end, swine flu claimed the lives of 457 people in the UK.

The "expert", Professor Neil Ferguson, whose computer model gave the UK government a pretext for the ongoing 'lockdown' now in place, was funded by 'The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation'. Bill Gates goes around the world pushing for worldwide vaccination.

The link below shows you the depth of the link between Neil Ferguson and Bill Gates.

https://www.sott.net/article/433590-The-British-Corona-Middle-Man-And-The-Bill-Gates-Connection

Professor Chris Whitty is the UK’s Chief Medical Officer and he stands there with Boris Johnson when they give the Coronavirus news every night (UK) and he was also funded by Bill Gates. In 2008, he was awarded $40m (£31m) by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for malaria research in Africa.

The VIMC is hosted by the Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology at Imperial College. VIMC is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and by "GAVI, the vaccine alliance". Bill and Melinda Gates began funding Imperial College in 2006, four years before the Gates Foundation launched the Global Health Leaders Launch Decade of Vaccines Collaboration (GHLLDVC).

GAVI is funded and partnered by the same network that forms the GHLLDVC, with some noticeable additions: the World Bank and donor/implementing country governments. The Gates Foundation is a primary sponsor, but is topped by the British Government, which was instrumental in creating GAVI and is its largest donor.

Up to the end of 2018, the Gates Foundation has sponsored Imperial College with a whopping $185 million. That makes Gates the second largest sponsor, beaten to the top spot on the podium by the Wellcome Trust, a British research charity which began funding Imperial College prior to Ferguson's Foot & Mouth Disease debacle and which, by the end of 2018, had already provided Imperial with over $400 million in funding.

The Wellcome Trust and the Gates Foundation are the two largest investors in pharma research on the planet and heavily fund The Pirbright Institute. The Pirbright Institute was created by Henry (Rothschild) de Worms 1st Baron Pilbright (b. Oct. 26, 1840-d. Jan. 09, 1903), also called Lord Pirbright. Baron Pilbright's grandmother was Schönche Jeannette Rothschild (1771–1859). Her father was Mayer Amschel Rothschild.

The Pirbright Institute is a research institute in Surrey, England, dedicated to the study of infectious diseases of farm animals. It is located on 200 acres of land controlled by the British Ministry of Defense (MOD), just south of the village of Pirbright.

Global vaccination market revenue worldwide is projected to reach $59.2 billion by 2020; this number may well increase with the arrival of Covid-19. The British Government's investment in GAVI alongside vaccine promoter Bill Gates must, again, raise the issue of conflicts of interest. To what extent is the British Government protecting its own assets in forcing the lockdown upon its population? Vaccines are set to be a major source of income for the world's largest pharmaceutical corporations, and the British Government is invested in that lucrative future.

Bill Gates is a eugenicist, like his father before him. He is devoted full-time to two projects:

1) Getting everybody "chipped" (i.e. trackable, dependent, enslaved), and

2) Reducing the world's population.


On March 24, Bill Gates had a digital talk with Chris Anderson, Curator of TED, the nonprofit group that runs TED Talks, during which he gave his take on the handling of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. And during their conversation, Gates admitted that the purpose of these extreme lockdown and quarantine measures is to stop people from naturally catching the virus so that people like Gates can sell them more pharmaceuticals and vaccines later on down the road.

About halfway through their talk, Gates stated that “we don’t want to have a lot of recovered people” from the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). Instead, the goal is “to not get to one percent of the population infected,” Gates stated, because he’d rather the general population be forced into first getting tested, then vaccinated, for this novel virus.

Listen to these chilling words from Bill Gates during this talk.

Eventually what we’ll have to have is certificates of who’s a recovered person, who’s a vaccinated person,” Gates went on to explain. “Because you don’t want people moving around the world where you’ll have some countries that won’t have it under control, sadly.”

“You don’t want to completely block off the ability for people to go there and come back and move around,” he added. “So eventually there will be this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global reopening up.”

If people want to return to “normal,” they’ll have to get vaccinated by Bill Gates.

If all goes according to plan, Gates plans to hold the world hostage until everyone – or at least everyone who wants to return back to a “normal” way of living – agrees to whatever he declares as the “remedy” for this coronavirus, which he’s already indicated will include mandatory vaccination.

The vaccines that Gates is planning to introduce will come with so-called quantum dot tattoos, a type of small microchip that will have to be inserted underneath the skin in order to function.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/bill-gates-calls-for-a-digital-certificate-to-identify-who-is-vaccinated/

They’ve already begun to test ID2020 in Bangladesh, inserting digital IDs in the bodies of newborn babies along with their vaccinations. And Bill Gates is now talking about how so-called “quantum dot tattoos” are the next wave of biometrics identification, also to be inserted in people’s bodies through vaccination.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/10/big-pharma-and-microsoft-are-teaming-up-in-something-called-the-id2020-alliance-that-will-combine-vaccinations-with-implantable-microchips-to-create-your-digital-id/

A report from Futurism explains the quantum dot tattoo as “tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light” and that “glows under infrared light.” This pattern, along with the vaccine it’s hidden in, gets “delivered into the skin using hi-tech dissolvable microneedles made of a mixture of polymers and sugar,” and is coming to a vaccine clinic near you in the very near future.

Gates openly admits in interviews to the world that the agenda moving forward is to vaccinate every person on the planet with coronavirus vaccines as well as track them with Mark of the Beast-type “digital certificates.”

If you agree to get vaccinated with a Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine once it becomes available, in other words, then the government will grant you permission to join back up with society and resume at least some of the “normalcy” of your former life. If you don’t, however, then you’ll presumably be ostracized from the rest of the world and forced into permanent isolation, left to fend for yourself with no means to buy, sell, or conduct any type of business in order to make a living and survive.

Much like – if not the embodiment of – the Mark of the Beast spoken about in the book of Revelation, Gates’ digital microchip vaccinations will be required for all people who want to open back up their businesses and participate in society.

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666”. - Book of Revelation 13:16-18

In the link below Bill Gates Calls For National Tracking System for Coronavirus During Reddit AMA

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/2020/03/18/bill-gates-calls-for-national-tracking-system-for-coronavirus-during-reddit-ama/#553717276a72

Big Pharma group Johnson & Johnson: We Have Lead Vaccine Candidate For Coronavirus, Hope For One Billion Vaccines Worldwide: https://www.dailywire.com/news/johnson-johnson-we-have-lead-vaccine-candidate-for-coronavirus-hope-for-one-billion-vaccines-worldwide?utm_source=63red.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=63red

The Lockdown of society came from advice by the WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, but who funds the Who?

The WHO is the highest authority on health in the world. It should be an independent organization, but for a very large part, it is financed by one person: Bill Gates. The 'Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation' has donated more than $2 billion to the WHO since the '90s. The only donation higher than that of the Gates Foundation came from the United States government. One day after receiving funding from Bill Gates the W.H.O declared the Coronavirus a pandemic.

Among other beneficiaries of the BMGF’s generosity are the Vaccine Impact Modelling Consortium (VIMC) led by Professor Neil Ferguson. They are based at Imperial College London and are directly funded by the BMGF and GAVI. Their objective is to provide statistical data analysis for the BMGF and GAVI in order for them to sell more vaccines.

Prof. Ferguson not only led the team who created the hopelessly inaccurate prediction which the U.S and UK governments based their lockdown regimes upon, he also co-founded the MRC Centre for Outbreak Analysis and Modelling who worked with the WHO in 2009 to create ridiculous computer models predicting the H1N1 pandemic.

In 2009 the world went crazy after the WHO declared the H1N1 influenza pandemic. This resulted in billions being spent on very expensive H1N1 vaccines and antiviral treatments although it turned out the pandemic was indistinguishable from seasonal flu.

The only people who benefited from pointless vaccines and unnecessary medication were the manufacturers GlaxoSmithKline, Roche and Novartis. Each of these pharmaceutical corporations were among the largest voluntary contributors to the WHO in 2008/2009 financial year.

With an $84 million investment, the Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche were the largest single contributor into the WHO’s coffers that year. Luckily, as it turned out, they could afford it because sales of their unnecessary Tamiflu H1N1 medication rocketed to more than £3 billion following the WHO’s declared H1N1 pandemic. Which was just a coincidence right.

To imagine these huge investments made by pharmaceutical corporations and private foundations don’t buy influence is so naive it barely warrants mention. The WHO is essentially a policy lobby group for the powerful globalists who own it and the ones who own it are the Banksters, the same ones that own Big Pharma as we will learn later on.

It should already become obvious that the Big Pharmaceutical are going to benefit hugely from this lockdown of whole countries and we the people are the guinea pigs and the ones who suffer but the general population will not know this information because they are brainwashed by the MSM and the governments who support the vaccine industry.

How come most health organizations are taking the creator of Microsoft (Bill Gates) medical advice? Who the hell is pushing this guy to the front and for what reason? Is he a doctor? No. Virologist? No. Medical practitioner? No. He’s a computer programmer and everyone is just taking his word. It’s like having a gym teacher perform surgery on you.

I tell you what I will have this forced vaccination with this microchip and God knows what chemicals in if Bill Gates, George Soros, the Rothschild’s and other Globalist also have this vaccination? But somehow I don’t think that will happen. See below.

Free people in a proper democracy should not be forced almost at gunpoint to have unknown chemicals injected into their body and their children’s body against their will. But that is what will happen. People will be arrested and taken away for questioning and held against their will until they are vaccinated. The excuse they will give is that there are putting the lives of other people at risk, at risk from a disease that is no worse than the flu. By the way in the U.K you could also be fined £5000 for refusing the vaccine that will follow this Covid-19 agenda.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is praised for its philanthropy around the world, but much of the foundation’s good deeds are merely no-consent vaccine experiments carried out on the poor. Under the pretence of providing healthcare to third world countries, the Gates Foundation instead coerces tens of thousands of children to test out various vaccines for pharmaceutical companies.

The world today has 6.8 billion people … that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent,” Bill gates controversially declares. Bill Gates actually says that in a presentation in front of thousands. The video can be found online. So what he is saying there is he can kill people off with vaccinations.

Gates faced a lawsuit in India for illegally testing vaccines on tribal children, reports Health Impact News and VacTruth.com. The news sites reported that the Gates Foundation was being investigated by the Supreme Courts of India.

In 2009, the tribal children of the Khammam district in Andhra Pradesh were gathered together and told they would be receiving healthcare shots. The shot these young girls received was an HPV vaccine manufactured by Merck and administered by the state’s health department. The young girls, aged 9–15, were instructed to line up for three doses of the vaccine. As the months rolled on, the health of the 16,000 girls rapidly deteriorated. Five of the girls died shortly thereafter.

In Vadodara, Gujarat, another 14,000 or more tribal children were put to the test. This time the Gates Foundation carried out their humanitarian healthcare mission by providing the HPV vaccine called Cervarix, made by Glaxo SmithKline.

Instead of seeing their health improve, the tribes reported numerous, bizarre adverse events in the days, weeks and months following vaccination. Young girls in India lost weight, appetite and stamina.

When health reporters and activists visited Andhra Pradesh, they met more than 100 young girls who were now having epileptic seizures, severe mood swings and migraine headaches. The toxins that had been deliberately injected into them caused additional health problems such as early menstruation, heavy bleeding and menstrual cramps – problems the tribes had not experienced before in such severity or magnitude.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines.

The push was started by the NGO Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH). The group coordinated with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to test the cervical cancer vaccines on thousands of young females across India and Africa.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis.

In the video below you can hear Bill Gates calling for Mass Vaccination & Global Governance

https://www.brighteon.com/27f24ae1-20c9-4321-b95e-d7126a92c68e

Vaccines are not safe like you are told they are. In my other book ‘The Global Elites Population Cull’ I show several cases of young girls who have been paralyzed for life by the HPV vaccine. If you have not done any research on vaccines then you should read one of the following books or some of them.

How to End the Autism Epidemic by J.B. Handley

Vaccines Are Dangerous - And Don't Work by Dr Vernon Coleman

Vaccination Policy and the U.K. Government: The Untold Truth by Christina England

Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies: 400 Important Scientific Papers Summarized for Parents and Researchers by Neil Z. Miller

Vaccine-nation: Poisoning the Population, One Shot at a Time by Andreas Moritz

Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries, MD

Vaccines: The Biggest Medical Fraud in History by Trung Nguyen (Author), Eleanor McBean (Author), Sue Martson (Author), Ida Honorof (Author)

The Horrors of Vaccination: Exposed and Illustrated by Trung Nguyen and Charles M. Higgins

Also these websites might help.

https://www.vaccinationinformationnetwork.com

http://www.whale.to/c/vaccination_is_child_abuse.html

https://www.vaccines.news

http://www.vaccineinfo.net

As bizarre and unbelievable as it sounds, the theory of vaccination is to inject poisons, viruses, diseases into the body in order to prevent disease. How can something that causes a long list of diseases be used to prevent disease? Something intended to prevent disease shouldn’t cause more diseases than it’s supposed to prevent. It defies common sense and logic. Prior to 1963, measles was considered a benign illness (not a disease); parents would encourage their children to visit friends who had measles so their children could contract measles and get it over with. Measles, due to the drug industry’s disease mongering, is now a life threatening disease. New diseases that were unheard of by the public decades ago: cervical cancer, zika, ebola, swine flu, avian flu, bovine flu. Diseases, like wars, are manufactured for profit. For example, the Zika virus (small head birth syndrome) was caused by insecticides introduced into Brazil’s water system to kill mosquitos. This was widely reported by the Brazilian media and common knowledge in Brazil. However, according to the US media, Zika was caused by a virus of speculative origin. Nevertheless, the US drug companies were more than happy to provide the Zika vaccine to people around the world. There are over 200 infectious diseases capable of causing death. However, only the diseases with vaccines are presented to the public as life threatening and a public health risk. Moreover, in 2018, the drug companies use disease incident and mortality rates from developing and third world countries as part of their disease mongering campaigns. The more you study the history of vaccination, the more you’ll conclude that it is one of the biggest frauds in history. It’s certainly the biggest medical fraud in history— vaccines never saved a single life and never prevented a single disease” - DR. Eleanor McBean, PhD, ND

Vaccinations are now carried out for purely commercial reasons because they fetch huge profits for the pharmaceutical industry. There is no scientific evidence that vaccinations are of any benefit.”Dr. Gerhard Buchwald, MD, “Vaccination: A business based on FEAR”

Studies are increasingly pointing to the conclusion that vaccines represent a dangerous assault to the immune system leading to autoimmune diseases like Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Juvenile Onset Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, and Cystic Fibrosis, as well as previously rare disorders like brain cancer, SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), childhood leukemia, autism, and asthma.” - Dr. Zoltan Rona, MD, “Natural Alternatives to Vaccination”

This has been on the drawing board for years. The final decision to go ahead NOW with this Coronavirus being classed as a pandemic, was taken in January 2020 at the World Economic Forum (WEF) in Davos – behind very much closed doors, of course. The Gates, GAVI (an association of vaccination-promoting pharmaceuticals), Rockefellers, Rothschilds et al, they are all behind this decision – the implementation of Agenda ID2020.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/14/wef-2020-heres-who-is-going-to-davos-this-year.html

We are in the midst of a live exercise’ according to US Secretary of State and former CIA head Mike Pompeo, who only a year ago openly boasted that “we lied, cheat and stole.” Pompeo admitted on CNN that “we’re in a live exercise here” when referring to COVID-19 during a press conference. This is yet more evidence that the entire coronavirus crisis has been scripted, planned for and orchestrated. The language that Pompeo used – “live exercise” – is eerily reminiscent of language used in false flag operations when the exercise or drill “went live”, i.e. when the very scenario that the authorities were planning for actually happened (see 9/11, 7/7 and numerous US mass shootings) as they were in the middle of their exercise. Implications of Pompeo’s Comment: There are already various clues this whole pandemic – really a fake pandemic – was planned in advance. There is the 2010 Rockefeller Foundation paper which talked about it. There is the Illuminati insider who revealed secret plans to release a bioweapon on the Chinese by saying that “China will catch a cold.” There is the Bill Gates/Big Pharma/CDC Event 201 Simulation. There is possible Chinese Government foreknowledge. There is the simple fact that this pandemic is allowing the social engineers to simultaneously and rapidly roll out almost every conceivable NWO (New World Order) agenda, including censorship, surveillance, quarantine, martial law, the cashless agenda, governmental emergency powers, the 5G rollout, social isolation as the “new normal“, mandatory vaccinations and the human microchipping agenda” - Makia Freeman, editor of alternative news / independent media site The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of truth and freedom, from exposing aspects of the worldwide conspiracy

The article below is from Globalresearch.ca and is titled: The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic: The Real Danger is “Agenda ID2020”

After the pandemic has been officially declared, the next step may be – also at the recommendation either by WHO, or individual countries, “force vaccination”, under police and/or military surveillance. Those who refuse may be penalized (fines and / or jail – and force-vaccinated all the same). If indeed force-vaccination will happen, another bonanza for Big Pharma, people really don’t know what type of cocktail will be put into the vaccine, maybe a slow killer, that acts-up only in a few years – or a disease that hits only the next generation – or a brain debilitating agent, or a gene that renders women infertile …. all is possible – always with the aim of full population control and population reduction. In a few years’ time, one doesn’t know, of course, where the disease comes from. That’s the level of technology our bio-war labs have reached (US, UK, Israel, Canada, Australia…). Another hypothesis, at this point only a hypothesis, but a realistic one, is that along with the vaccination – if not with this one, then possibly with a later one, a nano-chip may be injected, unknown to the person being vaccinated. The chip may be remotely charged with all your personal data, including bank accounts – digital money. Yes, digital money that’s what “they” are aiming at, so you really have no control any more over your health and other intimate data, but also over your earnings and spending. Your money could be blocked, or taken away – as a ‘sanction’ for misbehavior, for swimming against the stream. You may become a mere slave of the masters. Comparatively, feudalism may appear like a walk in the park. It’s not for nothing that Dr. Tedros, DG of WHO, said a few days ago, we must move towards digital money, because physical paper and coin money can spread diseases, especially endemic diseases, like the coronavirus. A precursor for things to come? – Or for things already here? – In many Scandinavian countries cash is largely banned and even a bar of chocolate can be paid only electronically. We are moving towards a totalitarian state of the world. This is part of Agenda ID2020 – and these steps to be implemented now – prepared since long, including by the coronavirus computer simulation at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore on 18 October 2019, sponsored by the WEF and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Bill Gates, one of the chief advocates of vaccinations for everybody, especially in Africa – is also a huge advocate of population reduction. Population reduction is among the goals of the elite within the WEF, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgens – and a few more. The objective: fewer people (a small elite) can live longer and better with the reduced and limited resources Mother Earth is generously offering. The ID2020 Alliance at their 2019 Summit, entitled “Rising to the Good ID Challenge”, in September 2019 in New York, decided to roll out their program in 2020, a decision confirmed by the WEF in January 2020 in Davos. Their digital identity program will be tested with the government of Bangladesh. GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance, and “partners from academia and humanitarian relief” (as they call it), are part of the pioneer party. Is it just a coincidence that ID2020 is being rolled out at the onset of what WHO calls a Pandemic? – Or is a pandemic needed to ‘roll out’ the multiple devastating programs of ID2020?” - Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a water resources and environmental specialist. He worked for over 30 years with the World Bank and the World Health Organization around the world, - https://www.globalresearch.ca/coronavirus-causes-effects-real-danger-agenda-id2020/5706153

Coincidentally (or not), China passed a law on June 29th 2019 that rolled out a national mandatory vaccination program. Coincidentally (or not), the law went into effect on December 1st 2019, just weeks before the coronavirus epidemic became a worldwide news story. The coronavirus epidemic has provided a good excuse for governments round the world to introduce one of their favorite New World Order agendas – mandatory vaccination.

I have seen a lot of delusional assumptions and outright disinformation being spread by people in regards to this potential pandemic. First, the notion that it was caused by Chinese citizens “eating bats” or being exposed to a live animal market is rather ridiculous. We’ve seen no hard evidence whatsoever that this is true, and I believe the narrative is a cover for the fact that the city of Wuhan where the virus outbreak began is the home of not one but TWO level 4 biohazard labs.

The latest gambit the Khazarian Mafia have been using it to try to trigger a war between the U.S. and China by telling the Americans it was the Chinese who triggered the “pandemic,” and telling the Chinese it was the Americans who did it. The big meme they are pushing in the West is that “All Trails Lead Back to the Wuhan Bio-Lab.” In fact, the outbreak in China can be traced to the Wuxi Pharmaceutical Corporation in Wuhan, China. But here is the interesting part, guess who owns Wuxi? It is the Soros Foundation. If you go down the list of companies they own at the SEC database below, you will find it as Wuxi Pharmatech Cayman Inc. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1029160/000101143811000207/form_13f-soros.txt “Maybe someone should compare the U.S. infection spread with his Wuxi American laboratory locations in Texas, Maryland, New Jersey, California, Minnesota, etc.” as the alert reader who sent us this information suggests. Of course, the Soros foundation is a front for the Rothschild family and other Khazarian honchos, many of whom are hiding in Switzerland, New Zealand, and the British Virgin Islands, among other places” - BenjaminFulford.net is a geopolitical news and discussion website from reporter and investigative journalist Benjamin Fulford. Reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including the Yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc.

Since there is little human traffic between China and Iran, how did the virus get there so quickly, how did it infect senior Iranian officials more so than the general Iranian population, and why is it more lethal to Iranians? Who has been trying to start a war with Iran?

The Israelis are claiming that they’ll have a coronavirus vaccine developed within the next few weeks. A Jerusalem Post article stated:

Israeli scientists are on the cusp of developing the first vaccine against the novel coronavirus, according to Science and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis. If all goes as planned, the vaccine could be ready within a few weeks and available in 90 days, according to a release.

“Congratulations to MIGAL [The Galilee Research Institute] on this exciting breakthrough,” Akunis said. “I am confident there will be further rapid progress, enabling us to provide a needed response to the grave global COVID-19 threat,” Akunis said, referring to the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. For the past four years, a team of MIGAL scientists has been developing a vaccine against infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), which causes a bronchial disease affecting poultry. The effectiveness of the vaccine has been proven in preclinical trials carried out at the Veterinary Institute. MIGAL is located in the Galilee.

The Jews credits “luck” for them being able to develop this vaccine so quickly. It is certainly odd to see how Jews are always so lucky. But is it really luck? Or is something else going on?

One theory is that the coronavirus is actually a biological weapon produced by the United States and Israel that was originally deployed against China as part of a plot to destabilize their government. While this theory is unconfirmed, it is a plausible theory that even the Arab media has reported on. Certainly, if the coronavirus was part of Israel’s biological weapon stockpile, it would explain why they’d be able to develop a vaccine so quickly. That’s because they would already have at minimum, some type of working understanding of it, or maybe even a pre-existing working vaccine or cure.

In Mexico, I was hoping to escape the mass lunacy sweeping the planet. But yesterday, the local police cordoned off the main square. Mexico has mandated a month-long "health emergency." Only "essential" businesses will remain open. Apparently "jobs" are not deemed essential, although the worker may think otherwise. Public spaces have been closed. Our town square -- the heart of every Mexican community -- was cordoned off by police. The church is its spiritual center. People genuflect as they pass. This is where the shops, restaurants and dozens of craft stalls are located. All depend on tourism. Hundreds have been deprived of their livelihood in this town alone. The blind beggar will not eat. The man with the accordion will get no tips. Even the stray dogs will suffer. This for 1,890 cases of what is little more than the seasonal flu. 634 recovered and 79 "deaths" in a country of almost 130 million people. Schools, restaurants and mines have shut down for the month. Borders have closed. This is a body blow to the Mexican economy which depends on tourism. Easter is an especially busy time for local tourism in this Catholic country. Multiply this scenario a few million times and envision it on a world scale. Apart from world wars, humanity has never been under such a threat. There is a hidden occult agenda for this massive overkill. There is no guarantee this bogus emergency will end May 1. A hoax can be maintained forever. Who has the power to send the whole world to their room? Only the world central banking cartel. The Rothschilds. Bill Gates is a cutout. His dad was their lawyer. So far we've been operating on the assumption that the virus "will fade away" (Bill Gates' words) in a month or two. However this scenario assumes that the Illuminati goal is simply monetary gain. They have a political agenda which is more important to them than money. They want total control. They want to leverage their monopoly over credit into a monopoly over everything. In 1938, Illuminati insider Chaim Rakovsky told his NKVD interrogator that the central bankers created the Communist state as a "machine of total power." In the past, due to many factors, "there was always room for individual freedom. Do you understand that those who already partially rule over nations and worldly governments have pretensions to absolute domination? Understand that this is the only thing which they have not yet reached. In a disturbing 90 minute interview, Celeste Bishop Solum, who worked for FEMA for 20 years says their goals are 1.) Test and register the DNA of every American which will prove a gold mine for the pharmaceutical industry. 2. Force Americans to accept a cocktail of vaccinations, some of which will sterilize them. 3. Inject Americans with serums containing nanoparticles which fuse with human tissue and allow them to control and monitor with a computer. This is linked to the introduction of 5G. Essentially Americans will need a certificate called the ID2020 if they want to regain their freedom of movement. Only these people will be allowed to attend mass events, like NFL games. Presumably only these people will be able to work and support their families” - by Henry Makow PhD author of several books including The Illuminati – the Cult that Hijacked the World.

The Global Elite which come in the form of the Federal Reserve bankers control the Big Pharmaceutical industry making billions of dollars a year from vaccines and drugs for chemotherapy which does not actually cure cancer but causes cancer.

As mentioned before these are some of the major Rothschild banks that own the Federal Reserve: Bank of America; JPMorgan Chase; Wells Fargo and Wachovia; Citibank; PNC Bank; Bank of New York Mellon; US Bank; HSBC Bank; Goldman Sachs. Other families who own the Federal Reserve include Rockefeller, Kuhn Loeb, Lehman, Goldman Sachs, Warburg, Lazard and Israel Moses Seif and most of them being Jewish.

Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, ranking number one in sales (57.9 billion US$). Novartis owns 33.3% of Roche. Roche is one of the top sellers of Oncology (cancer) drugs. Among its products Novartis produces vaccines and Chemotherapy drugs. Wells Fargo & Company owns over 7 million shares in Novartis as does Bank of America.

Dodge & Cox has by far and away the most shares in Novartis with over 40 million shares. But who has the most shares in Dodge & Cox? It is the same companies again. Bank of America has most shares in Dodge & Cox with 5 million, Wells Fargo & Co 3.7 million, Goldman Sachs 3.5 million, Bank of New York Mellon 2.5 million shares. All of these banks are part of the Federal Reserve.

AstraZeneca is a British–Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. AstraZeneca acquired US Company, MedImmune for about $15.2 billion to gain flu vaccines and an anti-viral treatment for infants. In 2015 AstraZeneca also acquired ZS Pharma for $2.7 billion. In fact AstraZeneca has acquired over 15 other companies since it was formed in 1999. These companies make huge profits from selling these vaccines to governments. As of 2008, David Brennan was paid $1,574,144 for his role as chief executive officer (AstraZeneca). AstraZeneca manufactures Crestor which is one of the world's leading statins, with global sales of more than $5billion (£3.4billion). AstraZeneca made pre-tax profits in 2015 of £3.07 billion.

The main shareholders in AstraZeneca are Wells Fargo & Company, JP Morgan Chase & Co, Dodge & Cox and Bank of America. As you can see this is a recurring theme now.

Another pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline reported a 4 per cent rise in annual turnover to £23.9billion. Profits jumped from £3billion in 2014 to £10.5billion in 2015. FMR LLC own over 20 million shares in GlaxoSmithKline worth nearly 1 billion. Fidelity Management & Research Company (FMR) is a US investment management company and has assets worth a whopping $2 trillion. Wells Fargo & Company owns just over 11 million shares worth nearly $500 million in GlaxoSmithKline

Other companies who own shares in GlaxoSmithKline include Bank of New York Mellon, Bank of America Corporation, Goldman Sachs group Inc., Royal Bank of Canada and JPMorgan Chase & co.

GlaxoSmithKline produces vaccines for HPV (Cervarix), Hepatitis A and B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, Flu, among many others.

If you or your child suffers harm or death due to a vaccine, then you cannot sue the manufacturer of the vaccine. You must sue the Government and try to obtain compensation from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund, which is funded by taxes paid on vaccines. The global elite have got laws passed so that there pharmaceutical companies are not liable for vaccine injuries. We the tax payer have to pay for the injuries our children receive from their vaccines made in the labs of companies such as AstraZeneca, Novartis or GlaxoSmithKline.

Monsanto, the company behind genetically modified food is owned by various companies but the biggest shareholder is the Vanguard group which consists of, yes you guessed, Bank of America, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, and Goldman Sachs etc. Also George Soros (Rothschild Zionist) own 500,000 shares in Monsanto as does Bill Gates. George Soros is the man who “broke the Bank of England” on Black Wednesday in 1992 and is one of the top thirty richest people in the world, and a political activist who is of Hungarian-Jewish ancestry, holds dual citizenship in Hungary and the United States, and self-proclaims as a philanthropist, while contributing massive funds to eugenics programs and population control through toxic food and toxic vaccines.

So who do you think will benefit from a forced vaccination for every person on earth?

Below the Testimony of a Russian ex-Military Intelligence Officer on the Coronavirus Depopulation Agenda

The Coronavirus Agenda is exposed in this revealing interview with an ex-Russian military intelligence officer. The interview shows this was recorded on March 25th, 2020. Vladimir Kvachkov (Russia) is a Colonel of the GRU (Military Intelligence Officer), a public figure, with a PhD in military science and leading researcher for the Centre for Defence and Strategic Studies of the General Staff of the Armed Forces.

In the interview Kvachkov was asked, considering his expertise, what does he make of the coronavirus phenomenon? His reply was:

It’s exactly this perspective that you need to examine it from. Not from the public health perspective, nor epidemiology, etc. The coronavirus phenomenon that they falsely deem a pandemic needs to be examine from the perspective of global powers. Religious, political, financial, economic and national. The coronavirus phenomenon, the so-called pandemic – and let me tell you, there’s no pandemic, it’s all a lie – needs to be considered as a global, strategic special operation. This is exactly how you need to think of this thing. These are command and staff exercises of the world’s behind-the-scenes powers on controlling humanity. This is what the goal of this coronavirus is. I’ll repeat it once again. We have little faith in God and even less so in the existence of Satan, the enemy of the human race. So, the aim of the behind-the-scenes Zionist and financial powers is reducing the world’s population. It’s their idée fixe. They think there’s too many of us ordinary people in the world. There should be around 100 million of their kind and a maximum of 1 billion people on Earth to serve them. Then they’ll be living in abundance here on Earth. Because, us the people, the earthlings – there’s too many of us for the behind-the-scenes world powers. This is why the coronavirus and the financial crisis that has emerged almost immediately – they’re inextricably tied to one another. The aim is to stop people’s movement around the world, to curtail political freedoms. In political terms, it would be practically impossible to do all that. There are differences in constitutions. Whether they’re being implemented or not – that is a different question. However, there are some political rights that people are accustomed to and they believe they theirs to have forever. The first attempt to take away those rights from people happened on September 11th, 2001. Not many seem to remember that, after the so-called attack on WTC towers, Pentagon and White House in the USA, the global war on terrorism was declared. Let’s remember, in order to understand what the coronavirus is now, let’s analyze that first attempt – the declaration of war on humanity that was disguised as a war on terrorism. That was 19 years ago. The behind-the-scenes world powers created the events of September 11, 2001. Now they need another excuse for greater control and takeover of humanity. That’s how they came up with the coronavirus. Basically, to put it this way, that’s not a pandemic, not an epidemic. Even now, I literally looked at the data this morning, 300 people in the world die from it daily. You can imagine what kind of scale this is. Of course, I’m sorry about each person who dies, but 300 people across 7.5 billion people – that’s basically nothing. These command-and-staff exercises of the behind-the-scenes world powers have an aim to limit different political rights and make people afraid. The fools are already grabbing food in shops here. Millet, buckwheat, etc. The goal is to scare people. Once again, these are command-and-staff exercises of the behind-the-scenes Zionist and financial liberal world powers with the aim of limiting the political rights that people are basically accustomed to having, especially in Western Europe. That’s their second goal. The first goal is to reduce the population numbers on Earth. That’s their Satanic goal. The second, political goal of the behind-the-scenes world powers is to seize power. The third goal is related to finances and power over the economy.

It’s a complete financial bubble. It needs to be deflated. FRS, the Federal Reserve System, literally some days ago, that was in February, I think – they introduced a zero percent interest on deposits. Now, in many countries, it’s even a negative interest rate – that is, you deposited 100 dollars and you get 90 or 95 dollars. But at least you’re still going to get it. So, we’re already getting negative interest rates on deposits. So, that wealth has to be deflated. How will it be deflated? Again, through this artificial international … we see the economy has crashed, it’s clear, accordingly – we can’t meet your domestic demand like we did before, you need to tighten your belts.

Now is a very important moment. Note, it allegedly started in China. Even though the Chinese are now adamant and report that the coronavirus was created artificially. It has an artificial origin – it’s been proven scientifically already. Of course, in every virus, seeing that it’s the simplest kind of microorganism – as far as I remember – mutations can happen, but they’re of an accidental nature. And when you take the RNA molecule, not DNA – they have RNA – and there’s a part of the genome that’s clearly been carved out and another one inserted in its place – and this happens 3 or 4 times … It is perfectly obvious that the Chinese scientists have figured this out – it was artificially created and purposely spread, initially in Wuhan. They had 2 kinds, 2 viral strains. Okay now. And what about Italy, what happened there? How come a strain that is even more dangerous that the Chinese one suddenly appears in Italy? I think now they have a few thousand infected and around 1000 have already died. But again, 100x more people die in Italy from flu, pneumonia, scrofula and hepatitis. But we don’t talk about that. Instead, we are being served special political information propaganda, psycho-informative propaganda. Special psycho-informative operation of the world globalist mass media that is serving the behind-the-scene Zionist liberal powers that are creating this terror right now. – Interview from Vladimir Kvachkov (Russia) is a Colonel of the GRU (Military Intelligence Officer).

Below is a link to the video.

https://www.brighteon.com/89468c6a-8502-485b-86d9-6dfb70d917df



Is 5G Dangerous to Human Health and is there a link to this Coronavirus?

Well the answer to that question is nobody knows for certain because no tests have been carried out by the telecommunications companies who are installing the 5G around the world.

Also is there any link between 5G and the Coronavirus. We should be allowed to debate this but we are not. The governments have classed it as a dangerous conspiracy theory even though thousands of scientists say that 5G poses a massive health risk.



This 5G bandwidth will allow you to download movies in a matter of seconds and is expected to support at least a 100 billion devices. That’s a whole lot of devices. In general, 5G will be up to 100 times faster than 4G.

Also because of the limits of the frequencies used, in order for users to have good reception it is estimated they will need to put a mini cell station every 2 to 8 houses. This will multiply significantly the amount of RF Radiation we will be exposed to

All cell towers emit Radio Frequency (RF) Radiation. This is what makes them dangerous. Plans to transition to the new 5G around the world is already underway. Soon every city will be fitted with this technology. Mini cell stations will be placed all throughout our neighbourhoods and cities. They will be installed on the sides or tops of buildings and on street light poles.

A recent article in the UK estimated at least 400,000 extra phone masts would be needed to bring rural Britain to be 5G compatible. That’s just the rural part of Britain. It’s estimated there could be thousands of extra small masts in every single city around the world.

According to experts, the 5G masts will be about four feet tall- not nearly the same height as needed with 4G and 3G networks. These towers will be around every corner and will make communicating with your house, car, and family a breeze. However, being that connected- with so many signals around may cause major health problems.

5G cell towers are more dangerous than other cell towers for two main reasons. First, compared to earlier versions, 5G is ultra-high frequency and ultra-high intensity. Second, since the shorter length millimetre waves (MMV) used in 5G do not travel as far (or through objects), with our current number of cell towers the cell signal will not be reliable. To compensate many more mini cell towers must be installed. It is estimated that they will need a mini cell tower every 2 to 8 houses. This will greatly increase our RF Radiation exposure.

With RF Radiation, how close the source is to our physical bodies, is more important than the power level (or wattage) of the radiation. RF Radiation dissipates with distance. In other words, a low powered exposure right next to someone is more dangerous than a more powerful exposure a long ways away. Also the longer the exposure time is, the more dangerous it is. 5G will be the worst of both worlds. We will have more sources around us, and closer to us. And they will be more powerful and continuous emissions.

There have been hundreds of peer reviewed scientific studies done on RF Radiation linking it to health problems such as cancer, DNA damage (especially in foetuses within the 1st 100 days after conception), and sterility in men. And even the World Health Organization classified RF Radiation as a possible “carcinogenic”, meaning “cancer causing”, in 2011.

https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/scientific-studies/

In Germany, researchers studied 1000 residents who lived in close proximity to two cell phone towers for about 10 years. According to the study, during the last five years of the observations, researchers discovered neighbours living within 400 meters of the cell towers were diagnosed with cancer at a rate that was three times higher than those who lived much further away.

Another frightening study in 1994, well before 3G, 4G and 5G, links significant health problems with people living in a London apartment building with a cell phone mast on the roof. In this study, the cancer rate of those living on the top floor of the apartment building- the closet to the tower, had a cancer rate of 10 times the average in England.

If that isn’t enough to convince you there is a significant link between cell phone towers and health problems consider a recent study in Italy. In March 2018, the researchers at the world-renowned Ramazzini Institute released the shocking results of a large-scale study of lab animals exposed to cell tower radiation over a lifetime.

The $25 million study carried out by the U.S. National Institutes of Health’s National Toxicology Program (NTP) has shed light on the very real dangers of cell phones and other wireless devices. The NTP study focused on exposing rats to two types of radiation emitted by cell phones for a nine-hour period each day. The radiation bath began while the rats were still in utero, and was continued until the rats died a natural death. An expert review panel analysed the findings and were shocked to see that the radiation from cell phones was linked to increase in tumours of the brain and heart. Additionally, the reviewers also observed a “statistically significant” increase in damage to heart muscle.

The Ramazzini study is the first to complete a study of this scale, over a significant period of time. Together, the studies make a strong argument for more guidelines and standards to protect public health. Health experts from around the world are weighing in on the significance of the findings and urging the World Health Organization to act.

This study raises concerns that simply living close to a cell tower will pose threats to human health. Governments need to take measures to reduce exposures from cell tower emissions. Cell towers should not be near schools, hospitals or people’s homes. Public health agencies need to educate the public on how to reduce exposure from all sources of wireless radiofrequency radiation- be it from cell towers or cell phones or Wi-Fi in schools,” said Dr. David Carpenter, former Dean of the School of Public Health and the University of Albany.

This is particularly urgent because current plans to place small 5G cell towers about every 300 meters in every street across the country. These 5G “small cell’ antennas will result in continuous exposure to everyone living nearby and everyone walking down the street. The increased exposures will increase the risk of cancer and other diseases such as electro-hypersensitivity,” said Dr. Carpenter.

The risk is very real. As Dr. Carpenter indicated, public health is at risk with plans for more and more smaller towers to go up on every street corner around the world.

According to experts, doctors and researchers, radiation has the power to change our bodies on the cellular level. These changes, as supported in several studies, create a perfect environment for cancer and other ailments to take over inside our body.

Other studies link cell phone and cell tower radiation to memory loss, headaches, changes in vision and mood, sleep disorders and leukaemia. The rollout of 5G and the infrastructure to support it will only increase our risk of suffering major health issues down the road.

According to Dr. Joel Moskowitz, a public health professor at the University of California, the increase in mini-cell towers across towns and cities is only part of the concern. Dr. Moskowitz says the lower frequency millimetre waves used in 5G could cause major skin, eye, and nervous system problems.

The deployment of 5G, or fifth generation cellular technology, constitutes a massive experiment on the health of all species… Because MMWs are weaker than microwaves, they are predominantly absorbed by the skin, meaning their distribution is quite focused there. Since skin contains capillaries and nerve endings, MMW bio-effects may be transmitted through molecular mechanisms by the skin or through the nervous system,” said Dr. Moskowitz.

If you have kids, pay attention to the Wi-Fi situation at school and in their classrooms. Some studies link ADD, ADHD, memory issues, and behaviour problems with Wi-Fi routers and nearby cell towers.

Below is part of a Letter by 18 Doctors & Scientists sent to the California Governor in September 2017 warning about the dangers of 5G.

SB 649 is on your desk awaiting your decision, and we respectfully urge a veto. This bill denies citizens and local governments the right to a voice as to where 50,000 or more new cell towers, spaced every two to ten homes, will soon be placed. Telecom will be erecting towers in the rights-of-way, and placing them on utility poles and lampposts in front of our homes, schools, places of worship and businesses. There will be no escaping the cell towers or the radiation emitted from them. There is a substantial body of evidence that this technology is harmful to humans and the environment. The 5G millimetre wave is known to heat the eyes, skin and testes, and the ubiquitous placement of these towers will expose California’s population 24/7. Of particular concern are the most vulnerable among us -- the unborn, children, the infirm, the elderly and the disabled. It is also expected that populations of bees and birds will drastically decline. Our children are not just our progeny but the future of our state and our country. Keeping them safe must be a priority. Our homes must remain our sanctuaries. We currently have the option to turn wireless off at night, or to not use it at all. With SB 649 there is no "off" switch”


Over the last few years over 20,000 5G satellites have been launched into orbit around the earth. The first two 5G test satellites were launched by SpaceX in February of 2018. Hundreds of other satellites where launched in 2019. The full set of 20,000 satellites could be put in orbit during the next two years. To put this into perspective, as of September 2017 there were 1,738 operating satellites into orbit around the Earth. This means the number of satellites will be 11 times greater than the current number.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-08-experts-warn-5g-technology-will-blanket-the-earth-microwave-frequencies.html

https://newsinstact.com/space/20000-satellites-with-5g-technology/

http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/01/5g-roll-out-set-to-launch-20000-satellites-blanketing-earth-with-dangerous-microwave-radiation

A warning about the safety of 5G technology was sounded by Dr. Dariusz Leszczynski, Adjunct Professor of Biochemistry Division of Biochemistry and Biotechnology University of Helsinki, Finland, at an international meeting in Australia.

Dr. Leszczynski, who researches non-ionizing radiation, emphasized,

There is a continuous talk about assuring that the 5G maintains low levels of EMF exposure. However, there is not sufficient scientific research to show what low levels assure no health effects in short- and long-term exposures (acute and chronic exposures). It seems that the telecom industry assumes that their low level exposures will not cause- never -any health effects and telecom industry forcefully imposes this scientifically unsupported assumption on others, especially governmental decision-makers. Mentioned above “realistic public exposure levels” and “low EMF levels” have no basis in scientific research on biological effects predominantly because such research has not been done.”

Martin L. Pall, PhD and Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University taken from his report titled “5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field(EMF) Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them,” emphasizes that: “Putting in tens of millions of 5G antennae without a single biological test of safety has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”

The question is, where is the government or mainstream media in all of this? Nowhere to be found. The government and media say that 5G is safe but I think they are lying.

A study published in 2019 is one of many to point out that appropriate safety testing is needed and should be required before 5G technology is rolled out.

Thousands of studies link low-level wireless radio frequency radiation exposures to a long list of adverse biological effects, including:

* DNA single and double strand breaks

* oxidative damage

* disruption of cell metabolism

* increased blood brain barrier permeability

* melatonin reduction

* disruption to brain glucose metabolism

* generation of stress proteins”

Why do some mainstream media outlets ridicule the idea that 5G technology may be harmful to human health when there is an abundance of peer-reviewed literature emphasizing the need for further study?

Why would they refer to such concerns being published by doctors and scientists in peer-reviewed literature as “conspiracy theories?” Why do they constantly use the ridicule factor instead of simply sharing both sides from a place of neutrality? Why is this “conspiracy theory” narrative constantly used within the mainstream instead of actually addressing the concerns that many scientists and health experts are having?

In the article below Radiofrequency/Microwave/Millimeter-Wave Engineer Explains Hard Science Behind the Propagation of 5G into the Human Body & Offers Mitigation Advice

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=10499#more-10499

U.S. Government Has Known About the Serious Adverse Health Effects Associated with 5G for Decades, Hid the Scientific Research Reports from the Public

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=123687



The voice on the video below states he is a former Vodafone senior whistleblower. But what he says is quite scary if true.

https://www.brighteon.com/667ee7b5-cc78-4972-922c-cdf7fcbd7df2

I have condensed some of what he says in the video into the article below.

It’s difficult for people to accept. Coronavirus is not the problem. It’s questionable whether it’s even a contagion. Most people are not aware of what’s causing the symptoms. But it has nothing to do with biological warfare. Our bodies are reacting to radio spectrum radiation . . . radio frequency radiation. I’ll tell you scientifically what is happening,” he says. “I knew for a long time that 5G was dangerous. But I didn’t understand the correlation with Coronavirus. The so-called epidemic is only a cover story for the devastating effects 5G will have on the human body.” He explained: “This is a deliberate strategy to roll out 5G, which is the fifth generation of internet radio spectrum frequency. It gives us a much faster processing ability. All devices (in the world) will be connected, all on smart grid.” The reason for the haste and the deception with all this glib chatter about a global epidemic is that the technology has to be rolled out globally! “It has to be turned on all at once, in order to work! The frequency they’re using takes signals from satellites into buildings. 5G is a very high frequency, just below the classification of a weapon. It is 10 times faster than 4G.” Now here’s the really bad part, at 6:11 of the video. When it comes into contact with a human body it causes cell poisoning.” That is the disease they’re calling Coronavirus. That is the disease that is killing people. 5G is reacting adversely with human cells, causing cells to become poisoned. Cell poisoning manifesting with fluids the body is trying to dispose of . . . It is not the Coronavirus. The virus produced by cell poisoning . . . of our cells excreting toxins. Wuhan first to get 5G rollout. It started as a reaction that was toxic to cells. Because it has flu characteristics, they are using Coronavirus to try to cover it up. 5G is now in all the major densely populated cities, “Italy, Spain, London, most major cities.” 5G is the only network with the speed to handle the future. What is coming is a world run by AI and the Internet of Things. It will include a new global currency, driverless cars and all sorts of things all connected.” Once installed you cannot reverse the implementation of it. They’re all too happy to sacrifice millions of lives.” The cruise ships were 5G, that’s why all those people got sick. Hospitals have 5G where people will automatically get sick. 5G is killing people all around the world. They’re covering it up in the name of Coronavirus.” Russia has no fatalities because there is no widespread use of 5G, only for the military, he said. The new world order has commenced. Vaccines will have a catastrophic impact. “They will include a tracking device with a radio frequency chip. This will give them the ability to track you.” They want to make as many people as possible unemployed and bring in the new blockchain system. There will be mandatory vaccines. You will have to take the chip. It will completely disrupt the fabric of society. Everything will be different in a matter of months. If you control the money you control the people.” They will systematically dismantle the churches and bring in the antichrist, he said. This is the new digital Dark Age sold as progress. You think I’ve lost it? Well I’m telling you you’re about to lose it, and once you’ve lost it you can never get it back” – Vodaphone Insider.

I tried to upload this video to Youtube from this Vodaphone insider but Youtube sent me a code violation message and the video was deleted by Youtube immediately. That is very suspicious, what are they trying to hide? Maybe the man claiming to be this Vodafone insider is not actually a Vodafone insider but is just passing disinformation. We don’t know for sure, although he does sound convincing.

The video can be seen at:

https://www.brighteon.com/667ee7b5-cc78-4972-922c-cdf7fcbd7df2

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4cVKP2mxtY0J/

It is also suspicious that 5G came to Wuhan in China just before the Coronavirus outbreak. Of course that is just a coincidence right?


By the end of 2019 China had (and mostly within the last several months leading up to the COVID-19 outbreak) installed 130,000 5G antennas throughout the country, 31 with at least 10,000 antennas installed in Wuhan alone. 32 (As a comparison, the USA only has approximately 10,000 5G antennas presently installed throughout the whole country.)

In fact, Wuhan was one of the initial 16 cities selected to trial 5G back in 2018. China Unicom will begin testing 5G network in 16 cities including Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Guiyang, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Fuzhou, Zhengzhou, and Shenyang. China Mobile will conduct external field test and set up more than a hundred 5G base stations in each of the following five cities: Hangzhou, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Suzhou, and Wuhan.

Approximately 13,000 5G base stations have been installed in Beijing. China already has a total of more than 80,000 5G macro base stations, typically cellular towers with antennas and other hardware that beam wireless signals over wide areas. China ended 2019 with about 130,000, while Bernstein Research estimates South Korea will be in second place with 75,000, followed by the U.S. with 10,000. It is estimated that of the 600,000 5G base stations expected to be rolled out worldwide next year, half will be in China. This basically means that China had suddenly turned on the 5G switch, just less than two months before the COVID-19 outbreak, suddenly blanketing many cities with this 5G wireless radiation.

I am not saying that 5G causes the Coronavirus but it could weaken the immune system which leaves the body open to be more easily invaded be a virus. That is what some scientists are also suggesting.


Telecom Italia (TIM), one of the largest communication companies in Italy, has turned on 5G services to three cities with plans to expand to other countries and cities before year-end. The three cities include Rome, Turin and Naples and testing of 5G services is also occurring in six additional cities including Matera, Bari, Milan, Bologna, Verona and Florence with the goal of having the networks turned on by the end of 2019. TIM said it plans to cover 120 cities in Italy within the next two years, representing about 22% of the population.

Spain became one of the first European countries to roll out a 5G network as Vodafone Spain commercially launched the service in 15 cities, including Madrid and Barcelona, in cooperation with Chinese telecom giant Huawei. The local carrier of the world’s second-largest mobile operator Vodafone became the first to launch the superfast mobile phone network, which promises download speeds of up to one gigabit per second, in the Spanish market on Saturday. Apart from the Spanish capital and the capital of the country’s autonomous region, the services will also be available in Valencia, Malaga, Seville, Zaragoza, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Vitoria, La Coruna, Vigo, Gijon, Pamplona, Santander, and Logrono.

Vodafone has become the second UK mobile operator to turn on its 5G network, offering faster speeds and the opportunity for new services. The network is going live in seven UK cities, including Cardiff, London, Manchester and Glasgow. The three other cities to benefit are Birmingham, Bristol and Liverpool. Twelve additional towns and cities will follow in 2019 - Birkenhead, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Guildford, Newbury, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Reading, Southampton, Stoke-on-Trent, Warrington and Wolverhampton.


Where have most deaths occurred from this CoronaVirus? The most deaths have occurred in USA, China, Spain, Italy and the U.K. These same countries just happened to turn on their 5G network in many of their cities in 2019. Now that could be a coincidence but it also might not be. Also why do you think the Coronavirus is not happening in Africa like in the Western world? Africa is not a 5G region. There may be a few bases there, but not as prevalent as other countries. But on the other hand the CoronaVirus is affecting people in countries that do not have 5G

If the telecommunications industry’s plans for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet. These 5G plans threaten to provoke serious, irreversible effects on humans and permanent damage to all of the Earth’s ecosystems.Because 5G signal transmissions can only move, with useful accuracy, across very short distances, you see the reference, in the petition, to millions of base relay stations that will be built around the world. I would say MANY millions, if not billions. They will be positioned on light poles, on buildings, on fences, on all sorts of structures. Coming soon to your neighborhood; perhaps to the sidewalk right outside your house or apartment building. And eventually, when tiny nanomachines (sensors) are installed in the body to report, in real time, on physical changes, and diagnose diseases, you’ll have your very own internal 5G transmitter. Will wonders never cease? How much 5G is currently deployed in Wuhan, which is said to be the initial Chinese center for 5G deployment? Wuhan, of course, has been called “the epicenter of the coronavirus epidemic.” If 2018 and 2019 5G predictions are close to accurate, the answer would be: a lot. Any significant deployment of 5G in Chinese cities can create human damage. And of course, in order to hide this damage, the cover story of the virus would be invoked. Don’t blame our corporate 5G, or try to derail the hundreds of billions of dollars immediately coming our way. It’s the coronavirus. Salute the virus. One very serious claim: when 5G employs a frequency band at 60GHz, disruption in oxygen molecules occurs—and the crucial ability of hemoglobin to pick up oxygen and transport it throughout the body is seriously impaired. I’ve consulted with a trusted source. So far, as I continue to look for more evidence, I believe this assessment is too convincing to dismiss. The lack of open debate among professionals is a sign that the vital issue is being pushed into the background. All in all, given the available literature on 5G, in the face of stonewalling and the refusal of telecom industry professionals to step forward with honest reports, common sense tells us to look to Wuhan and other major Chinese cities, and their rollout of 5G, for understanding the human damage there, which is being falsely labeled: the virus is causing it. Once the effects on the population take hold, doctors will make diagnoses of diseases that seem to have nothing to do with 5G. They’ll call it Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, or a variety of blood disorders, they’ll look for the virus, and they’ll develop new drugs…the one cause they won’t find is 5G” - Investigative reporter Jon Rappoport - Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe.

If you take into account about the health fears of 5G with the many thousands of scientists and what Mr Firstenberg says below about the Spanish Flu being caused by the sudden spread of radio communication throughout the world. Things just might not be what they seem as spewed out by the mainstream media. At least we should be able to debate these things. At the very least the immune system could be compromised by EMF radiation which makes it easier for the human body to be susceptible to a virus.

Below is an article by Arthur Firstenberg titled is the sky really falling? Firstenberg is the author of The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life

As I write this, the world -- or a very large part of it -- is effectively under martial law. To protect against a proposed enemy named coronavirus (COVID-19), schools have been closed, airline flights scrapped, theaters and restaurants shut down, churches shuttered, curfews put in place, public gatherings prohibited, national borders closed, people told not to touch or go near each other, every surface, door knob and human hand smothered with toxic disinfectant, and the population ordered to “shelter in place” in their homes.

And the people, from the USA to Norway to Bolivia to Australia to Egypt to Indonesia, have obeyed, not only without much protest, but with enthusiasm.

What caused the 1918 "Spanish Influenza"?

This is not the first time a scare about a viral pandemic has swept the world. We have previously heard predictions -- none of which came true -- that swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, West Nile virus, Zika virus and Ebola were going to kill millions of people. Notably, all of these scares have occurred after the Internet replaced human contact as the predominant means of communication, and words and pictures on a screen replaced reality. Today, this has gone so far that people are finally willing to shut down the world rather than notice what is going on around them.

I do not pretend that there is no basis at all for these predictions. Behind all the hysteria is a fear that the catastrophe that was the “Spanish Influenza” of 1918-1921 will repeat itself. The 1918 flu, after all, sickened one-third of the world’s population and killed an estimated fifty million people. But there are a number of important facts about the 1918 flu that are not widely known:

The 1918 flu was not caused by a virus.

The 1918 flu was not contagious and did not spread by direct human-to-human contact.

The 1918 flu began on U.S. military bases where soldiers were being trained in wireless telegraphy. It spread throughout the world on ten thousand U.S. Navy ships equipped with state-of-the-art wireless stations. It became much more deadly in September 1918 when the first round-the-clock voice radio station powerful enough to be received in most parts of the world went on the air in New Brunswick, New Jersey in service of the U.S. war effort, thereby launching the modern era of radio communication.

Efforts by doctors working for the U.S. Public Health Service to prove the contagious nature of the 1918 flu were heroic and resulted in resounding and repeated failure. In November and December 1918 and in February and March 1919, they attempted to infect one hundred healthy volunteers with influenza in the following ways:

They put secretions from the mouth, nose, throat and bronchi from hospitalized influenza patients into the nose, throat and eyes of volunteers;

They injected blood from sick patients into volunteers;

They filtered mucous material from sick patients and injected it under the skin of volunteers;

They had volunteers shake hands with sick patients, talk to them, faces close together, for five minutes, then had the patient breathe out as hard as he could while the volunteer, two inches away, was breathing in, then had the patient cough directly into the face of the volunteer, five times.

None of the volunteers in any of these experiments got sick in any way.

Similar attempts to infect healthy horses with secretions from horses sick with influenza resulted in the same resounding failure.

These experiments, and other facts about the 1918 flu, as well as about influenza in general, are thoroughly discussed and documented in chapters 7, 8 and 9 of my book, The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life.

Historically, influenza was an unpredictable disease that struck without warning and without a schedule and disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it had arrived, not to be seen again for years or decades. It did not exist on this earth as an annual disease prior to the worldwide deployment of AC electricity for lights and power that occurred in 1889. Many of the doctors who were flooded with influenza in 1889 had never seen a case before. But influenza has not been absent anywhere on earth since.

What is most difficult for people to let go of is the notion, so deeply engrained in our society, that a disease is the same as a bacteria or a virus. This way of looking at the world, as a battlefied instead of a community, is wrong. Yes, there is a respiratory virus associated with influenza. No, the virus does not cause the disease. Influenza is a neurological disease that can affect almost every organ, with or without respiratory symptoms. It is caused by electricity.

Especially now, the world needs to know these things. Once it is understood that the 1918 flu was not caused by a virus and was not spread by contagion, but was instead caused by the sudden spread of radio communication throughout the world, the hysteria should die down and the world can get back to normal, and go about the necessary business of getting rid of wireless technology. Radio waves have sickened and killed more of humanity in the past century than all of the bacteria and viruses combined. Also heart disease, diabetes and cancer (chapters 11, 12 and 13 of The Invisible Rainbow) are caused primarily by the sea of radiation with which our cell phones, cell towers, radio towers, radar stations, security systems, baby monitors, wireless computers, and other wireless devices and infrastructure have flooded our precious and fragile world.

The Coronavirus and 5G. I have been asked if I think the coronavirus disease is caused by 5G, and my answer is: not directly. But the parallels to 1918 are striking. Remember, the 1918 flu was not caused by a virus but by the proliferation of radio technology, to such an extent as to modify the electromagnetic environment of the Earth itself. The first, mild wave of the flu in the winter, spring and summer of 1918 was caused by the proliferation of thousands of wireless telegraphy stations, each having a limited geographic range and operating for a limited number of hours per day. The second wave, which lasted three full years, sickening one-third of humanity and killing ten percent of those it sickened, was caused by an escalation of radio from telegraphy to voice, part time to full time, and short-range to planet-wide.

That is parallel to what is happening today. 5G is escalating the radio assault on our planet to a new level, using much higher frequencies, much greater bandwidth, and much greater power levels. The first wave of the coronavirus has accompanied an enormous proliferation of 5G stations on the ground, each having a limited geographic range. This is shortly to be escalated from short-range to planet-wide, and from an indirect to a direct assault on the ionosphere, when thousands of 5G satellites go into operation this year and next.

A clue to the electromagnetic nature of the present pandemic comes from an interesting observation: as many as two-thirds of the people who test positive for the coronavirus have lost their sense of smell, and often that is their only symptom and they are otherwise not sick. Loss of sense of smell is a classic sign of the disease that was called radio wave sickness in the former Soviet Union, and that is called electrical sensitivity today; often it is the only symptom of exposure to radio waves in otherwise healthy individuals. (“Investigation of the Olfactory Sensitivity in Persons Subjected to the Influence of UHF,” Ye. A. Lobanova and Z. V. Gordon, in The Biological Action of Ultrahigh Frequencies, A. A. Letavet and Z. V. Gordon, eds., Moscow 1960, JPRS 12471, pp. 50-56).

Another clue is the frequently reported effects of the coronavirus disease on the cardiovascular system, including “arrhythmias, hypotension, tachycardia, and a high proportion of concomitant cardiovascular disease in infected individuals.” This was reported on March 6, 2020 in Cardiology Magazine. These are also classic effects of exposure to radio waves.

A third clue is the astonishing variation in the severity of the current pandemic, regardless of the measures taken by governments to prevent person-to-person contact. Why, for example, does Italy have 74,000 cases of coronavirus disease, and Japan only 1200? Eighty percent of the cases identified in Japan have not passed on the infection to anyone else. Tokyo, among the world’s most densely packed metropolitan areas with a population of 38 million, has almost no disease. This despite a nationwide quarantine and a shutdown of society in Italy, and few measures taken against the disease in Japan. There is no quarantine in Japan and bars, restaurants and clubs are busy and bustling. Temples are packed, and parks are filled with people viewing cherry blossoms. The subways are packed, and people are going to work, yet the disease does not spread. Japan has close contact with China, and did not even stop incoming flights from Hubei until February 1. Japan has an older population than Italy, and a higher rate of tobacco smoking.

The electrical nature of the disease would explain this too. Almost all of Japan is volcanic, and the electrical conductivity of the earth underneath Japan is higher than underneath most of Italy. Residents of Japan are therefore better grounded than residents of most of Italy, and are less affected by the radio waves around them. The volcanic regions of Italy -- Sicily and Campania -- have much lower rates of coronavirus than the rest of Italy. Patricia Ormsby, who lives in Japan, told me years ago that when she is in the United States she can feel a cell phone from a distance of 6 meters, but when she is in Japan she does not feel a cell phone until it comes within 3 meters of her. I live in Santa Fe for the same reason: I do not feel all the cell towers here because the conductivity of the earth underneath Santa Fe is so high.

Regardless of the origin or severity of the respiratory virus that is called COVID-19, the rollout of 5G is playing a large role in the current pandemic. Fear, social isolation and the shutdown of society are doing far more damage to the fabric of life than the virus ever could. It is time for society to get over its obsession with this microorganism and to turn to the emergency posed by wireless technology, on Earth and in space. - Arthur Firstenberg - The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life was originally published in hardcover by AGB Press on Earth Day in 2017. Book can be bought at www.cellphonetaskforce.org/buy-the-invisible-rainbow.

The article below is titled The WiFi Killshot by J.E. Ante

5G at 60 Ghz resonates with the oxygen molecule and gives oxygen a reverse polarity that makes it much less usable to the human body. At high concentrations of 5G usage you get suffocation of humans at street level. And at lower doses you get flu like symptoms which are the exact same symptoms as the flu with this lowered oxygen uptake by the body. But the way 5G kills is much more interesting.

Our bodies have trillions of parasitic organisms inside which feed on us and some say help us live by doing many useful functions. But when these bacteria, fungi, and parasites are subjected to any WIFI microwave radiations they are harmed and begin reproducing toxins in self defense. These organisms begin reproducing rapidly to ensure their survival. And so we get flu like symptoms from these internal parasite organisms under attack from WIFI microwave radiations reproducing rapidly and excreting toxins. This is the real illness people are getting not a bio-weapon coronavirus.

2G has ten microwave frequencies assigned to it, 3G has ten also, 4G has five frequencies with some overlaps, but 5G has 3000 microwave frequencies assigned to it by the FCC. Why so many? So 5G should really be called 297G not 5G. So with this 5G rollout in China, Korea, Italy, Iran, and cruise ships we have the greatest concentrations of 5G usage and the greatest concentrations of illness and death in the world. Our internal parasites are like canaries in a mine and are being killed off rapidly from this 5G usage. When this happens too quickly the body can not get rid of the increased toxins and the host (you) die from toxemia. Our human cells are all tied together and form a much stronger union but our many parasitic hosts inside us are much more isolated within us and much more vulnerable to this WIFI microwave radiations. They try to survive by multiplying rapidly and making toxins to protect them from harm but it is no use and they die with 5G. And with their rapid death our bodies (at least of older and less healthy human) are overwhelmed by toxins very quickly and die from the combined effects of lowered oxygen uptake from 5G, and also from the massive overpopulation, and then die off of our internal biomass of germs and parasites, which creates overwhelming toxemia.

When the Chinese locked down the people in Wuhan they turned to their new 5G phones and internet connections and so the city was flooded with much more 5G WIFI radiations and made many more people fall sick and die. Many people even fell sick instantly at street level from oxygen deficiency which previously had no sickness. A massive cloud of 5G 60 GHz microwave radiations caused oxygen in the air to fall below critical levels for survival.

Yesterday all of Asia turned off their 5G and left on only their 3G and 4G systems to communicate so they know 5G is the real cause of the illnesses.

Yesterday all of Asia turned off their 5G and left on only their 3G and 4G systems to communicate so they know 5G is the real cause of the illnesses.

So turn off your smartphones or put them in an aluminum pouch until you need to use them to lessen radiation exposure to yourself and everyone else.

That is the real thing you must do instead of washing your hands to protect others.

And if you would heal your elderly and grand parents put them in a Faraday cage where they will not be irradiated constantly by WIFI signals that are all around us especially in hospitals. Then their sick bodies may heal themselves in time as the toxemia clears from their bodies - The WiFi Killshot by J.E. Ante

Love him or hate but author and researcher David Icke has been saying for 30 years in his books and videos exactly what is happening today. He covers everything in the 2 hour 30 minutes video below about the Coronavirus and 5G. Youtube would not allow this video by David Icke to be uploaded to their site. Why?

https://www.brighteon.com/c8c2c703-adf5-4aae-84b5-bd33757358f3

https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

The Illuminati see humanity as "useless eaters”, squatters, weeds that need to be trimmed back. Their ideal is 100 million of "them" with "a billion of us to serve them." This is what they call "sustainable. The scamdemic is designed to advance the goals of Agenda 2030, nothing less than a government takeover of every nation on the planet. "The 17 points in the UN agenda are to be achieved through centralized government control and totalitarian mandates that are closely aligned with Communism." Closed parks are just a foretaste of what they have planned. Whole sections of the US have been cordoned off for their exclusive use. The Illuminati bankers have no intention of letting us return to "normal." They intend to reprise this virus to make permanent changes to the way we live. They intend to sicken us with vaccines and to brand us like cattle. They plan to introduce technological measures of surveillance and control already in use in China. Western civilization is in jeopardy. We are witnessing a Communist takeover modelled on Communist China. Clearly the World Health Organization is a Chinese Communist asset and its influence has spread like a cancer throughout the West. What should we do? The Illuminati agenda will press forward unless millions of people engage in civil disobedience. Wherever possible, we should defy the lockdown by ignoring "social distancing" and one-way aisles at supermarkets. Refusing to wear masks is a heroic act of resistance. They can't jail millions of people, and if they fine us, we will refuse to pay. We're not playing their stupid game. We need to eschew violence because that will only give them an excuse to ratchet up repression. However, if they try to enforce mandatory vaccinations, all bets are off. I believe that the Illuminati will reopen society within the next few weeks - only for a second wave and perhaps subsequent wave(s) of the Scamdemic to suddenly appear - which they will claim is causing mass casualties (hospitalizations and deaths) as a direct result. At that point - we will most likely see marital law, a dusk to dawn curfew, a complete ban on the use of cash, mass surveillance of social media, triangulation of all electronic communications, mandatory tracking apps, internal passports needed to venture within a country or perhaps city, and eventually vaccines (mandatory or coerced). Already near bankrupt businesses will reopen perhaps for a few weeks or a month - only to be totally crushed by a further wave(s). Most small and medium sized businesses today - across all sectors of the economy - will most likely no longer exist by the end of the year. Expect a second and perhaps further round of government bailouts and taxpayer wealth transfers to the elite (economic stimulus). After most of the world's population has been mandatorily or coercively vaccinated (which will most likely contain carcinogenic and/or sterility properties) and an Orwellian mass surveillance state erected - the virus will then 'magically disappear' - I would say within two years or less. A neo-feudal global economic order will likely emerge from the ruins. I am not sure how people will buy food, medicine or supplies in the future - with most jobs today being totally non-existent. I have no idea where the money will come from to fund pensions - both public and private. I fear for those who are retired with their homes paid off - but who will have no pensions or investment income to pay for property taxes, etc. I am worried for people who have young families - who may not be able to find ANY work for many years. I grieve for those relying on government handouts such as welfare and disability - if the state no longer had the resources to pay for these things. Ditto for public healthcare and other social programs. I am concerned that banks and other financial institutions are going to begin to collapse in the months ahead - and take our life saving with them. Governments cannot just print money indefinitely without commerce and taxable revenue - regardless of the economic model in place - unless they are planning Weimar Germany levels of hyperinflation” From https://www.henrymakow.com

COVID-19, A Scamdemic and Staged Panic Contrived to Lock Down Planet Earth, Divide and Conquer Nations, and Enslave Humanity. “Just like the state-sponsored 9/11 false flag operation was used to create the American National Security State, COVID-1984 is being carried out to foist a Global Security Superstate on the entire planetary civilization as a precursor to a One World Government. Every single move made by the New World Order globalist cabal during the execution of this staged pandemic and global psyop has been planned well in advance. That’s because COVID-1984 represents the culmination of 100 years of bio warfare waged against the human race. It’s not just a depopulation bioweapon as the 1918 Spanish flu was. Watch every twist and turn of this classic Problem-Reaction-Solution operation, especially as it’s falsely reported by the CIA’s Mockingbird Media. Clock every NWO outcome, both big and small, as each piece fits perfectly into the pre-planned COVID-1984 puzzle. That’s why it’s been memed the “Plandemic” … as well as a “Scamdemic”. The American people were always the primary target of this false flag bioterrorist operation and overwhelming psyop. The New World Order globalist cabal knows that the American Republic must be destroyed if they are to successfully form a One World Government. The ruling cabal also knows that the Global Control Matrix (5G + IoT = Smart Cities) must first be fully functioning if the Global Security Superstate is to be established. This is why the COVID-1984 conspirators have so recklessly concocted this transparent scamdemic and staged panic. They are so resolved to roll out 5G in order to start the planned build-out of the AI-run Internet of Things, which will then permit them to flip the switch on the Global Control Matrix. Only then can the One World Government come out of the shadows since the emerging Global Security Superstate will provide their direly needed police protections and enforcement actions for the power elite and their tyrannical technocracy”. — Intelligence Analyst and Former U.S. Army Officer - COVID-1984: ‘A Global 9/11’ to Inaugurate a Global Security Superstate - http://stateofthenation.co/?p=12003


We just need to put things in perspective. Also could it be that the bankers knew there was going to be an economic crash and they did not want to take the blame and so they needed a scapegoat in the form of a virus pandemic. We are supposed to believe the mainstream media and what the governments says are always correct or always telling the truth about this Coronavirus. But we only need to go back to 9/11 to see that the whole story that the Western governments and the mainstream media fed us was a lie and so was the weapons of mass destruction that Iraq was supposed to have but didn’t. This lie was used to destroy a country or several Arab countries and kill over 4 million Arabic people and mostly civilians. The Global Elite always have a hidden agenda and it usually involves them taking more power and we the people losing more freedoms. Don’t forget watch out for the forced vaccination that will surely come in the disguise of protecting us from this deadly Covid-19 virus and the most deadly thing about this is what will actually be in this vaccine. Once that microchip is in your blood, your freedom and your children’s freedom has gone forever. Forced vaccinations, mass surveillance, stopped and searched for taking a walk on the beach or in the park, this is what Communism looks like!


The Event

On several websites there is a description of some incident which will result in the removal of the Illuminati from the control they have over the people of this world and that incident is called ‘the Event’. No date has been given for ‘this Event’ obviously because the Illuminati would then try to stop it.

This book and many like it has provided numerous examples which provide ample evidence for the Illuminati\Freemason actions of genocide, manipulation, murder, theft, racketeering, treason, mind control, war, genocide, poisoning of water, air and food to name a few. But their time could soon be up.

This will come as a shock to many but there are members of the world’s military and intelligence agencies that have been involved in on going interactions with ET races for over 60 years. To insure the planetary liberation process the benevolent forces of ET Races have been making plans with various elite corps of earth based military and law enforcement personnel to insure the joint action of arrest of these criminal Illuminati\Freemasons.

You should research the mountains of evidence of extra-terrestrial life and UFO’s because the do exist. Do not look for evidence in your mafia controlled mainstream media as this is controlled by the puppet masters and is designed to confuse and mislead you.

The plan of action has been to amass enough evidence to arrest these criminals. The evidence has been in hand for decades in but these criminals are in control of the world’s media and military forces as well as the financial institutions and many other key aspects of our societal structure as well. These individuals and their secret societies are deeply involved in the politics and literally control the worlds view by manipulation.

One of the main plans for the Event to be successful is to disable the central banking system, which is the root of the manipulation, and control system on planet earth. It is unfortunate but necessary that the world’s population will be somewhat disrupted by the closing of the world’s banking system but this is necessary to cripple the criminals to insure they cannot continue to wreak havoc at the time of the Event.

The National Economic Security and Reformation Act is the global prosperity program on the cusp of being announced and activated. This program is backed by deliverable precious metals well upwards of one quattuordecillion US dollars (40 zeros). This money will be used to buy all corporations and banking cartels. NESARA will also zero out (permanently cancel) all personal, corporate and national debts worldwide. Few understand there is more than enough gold to back all human currency in circulation. This means each and every human being could become an instant multi-millionaire without debt of any kind–if just given the resources. NESARA is about sharing the stored gold resources of humanity for humanity instead of the select few of the Illuminati bankers.

Unbelievably NESARA was to be publicly announced on Sept. 11, 2001 at 10:00am, but the Cabal decided to blow up the World Trade Center buildings at 9:00am in order to prevent that historic moment from happening. These same Illuminati forces are to this day still fighting tooth and nail to prevent even the awareness of NESARA, much less its implementation.

Interesting to note that the gold which was to back the new US Treasury currency was stored in the WTC Building 7 and was stolen by the Cabal during the 9/11 attack. WTC Building 7 was also the center of NESARA operations pre-9/11 and was ultimately destroyed after the theft was complete–that’s why it was made to fall without being attacked.

According to various sources the Event will start by a big wave or flash of Divine energy and light coming from the Galactic Central sun going towards the surface of the planet. It will be a flash or special kind of light from the Sun that permeates the earth and humanity. It will calm humanity in the light of love energy and end duality. It’s a magnificent energy not seen or felt before on earth. Everyone on earth will feel and know something has happened.

This will be followed by:

• The arrest of the Cabal\Illuminati members who have led the way and will be the most significant part of THE EVENT.

• The reset of the Financial Systems: the entire central banking system and all banks computers will be shut down and will not be able to be bought online, so all banks will close until further notice. After the banks reopen everyone will still have their money. Criminals and banksters and the big boy stock manipulators will find they have no money! These trillions of dollars will be used for good. It is planned that there will be world trusts established to insure the clothing, sheltering and feeding of the world’s homeless.

• The main media stations will be taken over by civil authorities who will remove censors and Cabal based programs and agendas.

• Disclosure – The release of secret documents and events including ET information will begin sometime after the actual event. Many of the world mysteries will be revealed / who killed Kennedy / CIA drug dealing / the true the forces behind all the world wars / ongoing depopulation agendas / HAARP/ vaccination’s / Secret space Program / Mind Control / financial crimes and many many things that will shock many people! There will most certainly be a process of denial, shock and anger over what has been going on.

• The beginning of a new fair financial system with prosperity funds and worldwide trusts for healing the planet will eventually be implemented.

• NEW Government/Political system, Education system, Health care system, History lessons, etc. etc. Awakening of humanity slowly and gradually to the existence of positive non-terrestrial races and our galactic connections.

• Introduction of new advanced technology and free energy which was kept hidden from humanity.

• There will be artefacts bought forward from ancient repositories revealing the truth of man’s interaction with ETs in our recent history. We will understand our cosmic heritage. Ancient sites will unearth space ships from our past and we will have physical proof of ancient technologies.

• Toxic food facilities will be retooled to provide healthy local fare their community’s populace. Genetically altered foods will be destroyed. Monsanto and other companies will be closed and those responsible will be dealt with. No more insecticides or pesticides will be allowed. The horrible treatment of animals in slaughterhouses will be outlawed and man will learn the error of his ways and the planet will eventually become vegetarian.

• There will be a host of advanced healing technologies released which have been suppressed to keep the Cabal rich and you in suffering. Eventually the present medical system will alter radically in the light of more advanced forms of treatment.

• Free energy devices will be available for your home and car and an end to fossil fuels and other toxic technologies.

Keep in mind the details that are given here are most likely not an exact description of everything that may happen. However these are the basic plans. This “event” is not intended to be an Earth type revolution where there are risks taken to innocent people’s lives. The coming ‘Event’ will not be a bloody revolution. The ‘Event itself is a lawful enforcement of existing laws.

The world’s current political leadership most likely knows nothing about the intended changes at this time. Very few of the world’s major political criminals and leaders will still be in positions of influence after the Event.

Be aware, the changes that will come will be fast and powerful. Though much of the long-range plans will be implemented gradually, many things, such as the media stations will be liberated immediately.

The television will reveal the truth to the people over time, because the forces of light will control the satellites and the communication systems. The few media moguls who secretly own all of the world major media and are in charge of systematic mind control (such as, Murdoch, the Rockefellers and the Rothschild’s) will either be arrested or rendered impotent.

The media will give us an honest detailed report of what is going very soon after the arrest process begins. This will hopefully calm the populace and insure people are getting the information necessary to help them and their families.

The financial world will see changes so dramatic. Stock markets will close forever and companies will be forced to buy back their stock. Many companies and most banks will cease to exist in their current form. There will be no more credit cards. An open honest and transparent financial system backed by real gold will be the first step. The world’s taxation systems, which are another form of repression and control to oppress the peoples of the earth will be eradicated very soon after the Event. They have been used to finance our destruction.

Keep in mind the reasons for the “EVENT” will not be known by 90% of the world’s population. Nor will they have any idea what is transpiring or why. But you who is reading these words will now know what will be happening. If you think about it 90% of the world’s population live their whole life and die in this world without ever knowing that the Illuminati existed or that there was ever a plot to enslave humanity.

Even if you believe this Event is not going to happen you must agree if it did it would transform this planet in a positive way beyond anything we could imagine. I for one hope it does happen and soon.

To see more about the event see

prepareforchange.net and http://www.veritasgalacticsweden.net



Thanks very much for taking the time to read this book and hopefully you will have learned something about what is and has happened in this world which is very different to what we have been told by the mainly Jewish controlled mainstream media. Leave a review of the book if possible. Thank you.

For those who say this book is hate speech my answer is this – “The truth is hate for those who hate the truth”

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke - Irish statesman and philosopher



If you are interested in furthering your knowledge about this threat we face then the following website has a vast amount of information.

https://katana17.com/wp/

The words below are from the website and are written as an overview of the website:

For someone coming across this blog for the first time, its content may appear rather shocking, outrageous, and for some, kind of “evil” in its apparent blatant “anti-Semitism“, “racism“, “sexism” and any other proscribed “isms“. But rest assured, if you spend some time reading the material on this site with an open mind, you may find yourself starting to come round to a new viewpoint, very different to what you most likely have been taught to believe throughout your entire life. Whether you are 18 years old, or 80. But, you need to be someone who thinks for oneself, to be willing to go against convention and everything else the poisonous mental diet provided by the mass media and the education system have caused you to believe. Most of all, you need to be someone who wants to know the truth, about how, why, and by whom, the West and its people, the White race, are being very deliberately and systematically destroyed. The central idea presented here is that Organized Jewry has been and continues to be engaged in a systematic strategy to destroy the White race to the point where it can longer be a threat to Organized Jewry’s goal of achieving a tyrannical Jew World Order. Now, as outlandish as that may appear to people new to all this, there is a massive amount of evidence that supports this idea. A word of warning, though. The material on this site, and other similar sites, can cause gut wrenching changes in ones “world view“. What was once, “black” becomes, “white” and vice versa. This can be very disturbing and confusing as you try to adjust to a new “real reality” and throw away the “false reality” that you have been, until now, indoctrinated into. It may put you severely at odds with family members and friends, straining relationships and your employment situation. Even though you may feel, eventually, a strong need to share this new world view, care needs to be taken. An extreme example of this change in world view, is coming to terms with the realization that the so-called, “Holocaust” is, in fact, a diabolical hoax against the German people and Whites in general. Coming to realize that the “evil Nazis” were in fact the, “good guys“, while the “good Allies” were dupes of organized Jewry. That organized Jewry was the behind the scenes instigator, engineer, of WW I, the so-called Russian Revolution, and WW II (among other major wars). And the true “horror” of the “Holocaust” is not that it occurred, but rather, in knowing that it did NOT, in fact, occur, at all. Because, then one must realize that the fraudsters and promoters of the “Holocaust Lie” are in fact, in full control of our societies, today. Let that thought sink in. The “Holocaust” is, in very detailed and documented fact, the “Hoax of Centuries“. Many very serious and highly qualified people have established this beyond any reasonable doubt, whatsoever. The evidence is out there for the finding, despite being hidden by the lying Main Stream (Sewer) Media. This is the reason why nearly all people think it is inconceivable that the “Holocaust” did not happen, because instinctively they realize that would mean that “our” governments are the perpetrators, or at least, “confederates” of a diabolical and continuing fraud. That “our” governments are in fact the enemy of their own people.

Unfortunately that is the case.

Then we have 9/11.

Again the official version of that event is a diabolical lie and a pretext that has led to millions killed and maimed without end, as the so-called, “War on Terror” is carried out. The truth is the opposite, and what we are really seeing is a, “War OF Terror” being waged on the people of the Middle East and eventually the rest of the world that opposes organized Jewry.

We are being psychologically manipulated with carrots and sticks to go along a path that will lead to our enslavement and destruction, engineered by mostly Jewish psychopaths (and their legions of well paid “goy” accomplices and “useful idiots“). One can say that, for the simple reason that nearly all the key people involved at the very top are Jews. That does not mean that all Jews are involved, as the vast majority are simply not aware, or are only passive observers to what is going on by their “leaders“.

A word of encouragement, though. Learning the truth about who is the real driving force behind what is going on in the world, however shocking and alienating it can sometimes be, has its own rewards. You gradually become someone no longer living in a fog of lies. World events are better interpreted as you can more easily recognize the game plan. You start to see more clearly and consequently start to have a new and genuine purpose in your life.

So, what should be this new genuine purpose in your life?

It is to do your bit, however small or mighty it may turn out, to defeat, to destroy those organizations and people who are out to destroy you! By helping to “destroy” those that have long planned to enslave humanity, you can be part of those trying to liberate humanity from a future of perpetual tyranny.

So, concisely, this blog is about providing information on how White societies, in particular, are being deliberately destroyed by Organized Jewry’s multi-generational psychopathic plan to create a Jewish tyranny over the rest of humanity, often called the New World Order (NWO)”

From https://katana17.com/wp/about/

Also there is a vast amount of similar information on the website below

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/index.html

If you want to dig deeper into the truth then you will find the following websites helpful.

https://katana17.com/wp/

https://christiansfortruth.com

http://www.renegadetribune.com

https://ww2truth.com

https://jan27.org

https://russia-insider.com/en

www.searchforthetruth.co.uk

https://www.knowmorenews.org

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/index.html

https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2

https://davidduke.com

https://www.henrymakow.com

https://nationalvanguard.org

http://thepoisonappleoftheworld.com

http://smashculturalmarxism.com

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net

http://therealistreport.com

https://europeansworldwide.wordpress.com

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#axzz5UBInlny3

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com

http://www.jewwatch.com

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=160

https://andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com

https://theamericanawakening.org

https://www.richplanet.net

www.sgtreport.com

Sott.net

stateofthenation2012.com

www.veteranstoday.com

www.globalresearch.ca

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk

Bollyn.com

21stcenturywire.com

globalindoorhealthnetwork.com/cell-towers

electricsense.com

Imprint

Publication Date: 12-06-2017

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /