Cover

ariel woke up with a smile on her face get up she said to all her sisters her sisters was too lazy to get up" so ariel went on an adventure herself" she swam out of the castle window swimming to the other side of the ocean there she met a little fish named flounder that fish became her friend then she played with him but suddenly a shark came" flounder panicked with fright ariel can we go back? ariel" grabbed flounder and took him back to the castle flounder still shivering and frightend"ariel cheered him up" flounder ur ok now the shark is gone u can open ur eyes flounder did and he laughed" i knew that he said " ariel smiled then told him that she wanted to go to the surface someday" my dad just dosent understand me " i just want to go to the surface thats all i want" then she thought of an idea" thats it! she thought she swam quickly heading towards a cave passing sabastian" sabastian asked wear she was going and she said not now" she suddenly entered the sea witches cave can u make me a human she asked the sea witch laughed oh sure i can for one thing" ariel asked" whats that"? mwahaha! ur voice darling" ariel said its a deal my voice it is"" she suddenly sigend the contract and ended up on the surface laying there with two legs and feet TO BE CONTINUED (PART TWO COMING SOON)

Imprint

Publication Date: 07-31-2011

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /