Cover

Crime begins.

A group of 4 boys held their breath as they placed their fingers on the coin lying on the ouija board and closed their eyes. They whispered something incoherently for quite sometime and they slowly opened eyes.

 

"How many times I had told you Reyansh," one of the boys glared at his friend, "that spirits don't exist."

 

"Let's try one more time, Amit." Reyansh implored.

 

"I'm going home," Amit said as he got up. "Are you guys coming?"

 

The other two boys also got up and followed Amit as he walked out of the cellar of Reyansh's house. Reyansh gloomily watched his friends vanish behind the door of the cellar. Suddenly, he was jolted as he heard some noise in the cellar. He turned slowly to see the coin move automatically over the ouija board. He froze on his seat out of shock and horror. Suddenly a bright light filled up the room. Reyansh shivered and let out a scream. Darkness took over as Reyansh fainted and fell down on the floor.

 

2 Days later...

 

Inspector Trivedi stepped out of the lift and walked with quick, confident stride through the narrow corridors of the hospital towards a semi- bald man who was sitting alone on bench at the end of corridor. He had buried his face in his hands in utter dejection.

 

"Akash," Inspector Trivedi placed a hand on the bald man's shoulder as he sat down by his side, "how is he?"

 

"The doctors are examining him."

 

"What had happened to Reyansh?"

 

"He was fine till me and Priya left for Ahuja's party, two nights ago, leaving him alone at the house." Akash sobbed. "And when we returned we found him in

Imprint

Publisher: BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

Publication Date: 09-07-2021
ISBN: 978-3-7487-9360-1

All Rights Reserved

Dedication:
Honourable Pigeon.

Next Page
Page 1 /