Cover


chapter1
Shaquinna

Working in this office is like a class reunion. Every day I see people I went to school with. Its annoying when I walk down the hallway to go copy papers and so many familiar faces stop me and hug me and shit like we were ever best friends.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Shaquinna Heights; I’m 27 years old and have been working in this office for three years now. I have a nice brown colored skin tone, hair the girls in my hood wish they had (no I don’t wear weave), I have a nice ass, c cup titties, and if it wasnt obvious, I am an intelligent and independent woman. Right now I’m dating one of the hottest dudes in the hood (Mike).  He’s really too much to deal with. But anyway today was a Friday and I was finishing up all of my work. I’ve been here since 8:00am this morning. Everyone else had left their offices for the day, so I had to lock up. After locking up my file drawers there was a knock at my door.
“Come in!” I said looking up from my file. When the door opened there was a sexy dude walking in. I mean Mike was hot, I was sexy but damn this dude was off the charts sexy. He has hazel eyes, nice light brown skin, his lips was juicy, and he was blingin’ he had a diamond earring and a chain around his neck. He was wearing a wife beater so I saw his abs, sagging his jeans, and he had fresh forces. And I could not forget his hair could you say waves on swim!
“Hi, um….do you work here?” he asked
No I just like siting at my bosses desk I said in my head. “Yes what can I do for ya?”
“I was wondering if you could help me out, I need a lawyer” duh!
“Sure…Can I ask what for?” like I didn’t know, out of all our clients most of them are black and they are here for the same things. Possession of illegal Drugs or of an unregistered weapon. Sometimes we get child support cases.
“Well the cops locked me up in my own neighborhood for no reason”
“Mmmhmm” 

"Look Mrs.-“

“Oh how rude of me hello my name is Shaquinna heights“ I said shaking his hand
“I’m Tyshon Johnson but anyway ma, I need help. They locked me up ‘cause I was in an all-white neighborhood and they said I looked suspicious”
“Where do you live?
“I live right on Hollywood ave”
“Well I will get that but-“my phone interrupted me “Excuse me for a moment” I said “Hello”
“Hey ma”
“Hi babe what’s up?”
“Listen I ain’t gonna be able to make dinna’ aiight?”
“What the fu-What is that suposed to mean?!” I asked calmly over the phone. I looked a Tyshon and could tell he was all in my mouth.
“I got business to handle”
“Business? Nigga you've been ditchin’ me all week! only time I see you is when you want to fuck!" I took a deep breath "You know what? We over okay. I hope you hear me. We are through! Don’t call me, don’t send any flowers or gifts, don’t even come over to my house. I’m changing the fucking locks and if you come over to my house, you're gonna have a bullet in your ass, do you hear me?”
“Babe you over reactin’”
“Like hell I am, nigga don’t call my fucking phone again, BYE!” I hung the phone up and groaned.
“You aiight ma?” Tyshon asked
“I’m fine. Listen, how about we meet tomorrow morning at 9:00?”
“That’s cool”
“Do you know when your court date would be?”
“Next week”
“Okay so we're gonna have to work day and night”
“That’s cool with me”
“Alright I’ll see you tomorrow”
“Aiight” He walked over to the door then turned around. “Look I aint tryna get in your business or anything but are you doin’ anything tonight”
“That sounds like you are getting in my business but nah I aint doin’ anything”
“Well, how about going to Fridays with me?”
“Sorry I don’t like to associate with my clients”
“It’s just dinner, my treat?”
“Fine. Let me lock up and I’ll meet you downstairs” I sighed
“Okay”

Chapter 2
Tyshon

After getting in my car and waiting for Shaquinna. She met me and told me to follow her home so she can get changed. Driving with her I was shocked she’s living in the ghetto, how sexy and smart she is, I thought she’ll live somewhere like me. When she pulled up into her garage I was shocked. She’s got two Porsche’s and she has a picket fence. Her house looks like she has 6 rooms (not including her living room, dining room and kitchen) and her grass was greener than mines. Damn can you say she got her own? After she closed her door my phone started ringing
“Yo”
“Ty, you would not believe who dray wit”
“Who Dante?”
“Shortie from da club”
“Who? You know how many bitches I met at the fuckin’ club”
“That bitch that stole ya money!”
“Yanice?”
“Yeah”
“Yo Put that nigga on the phone”
“Yo” dray said
“Dray who you wit?”
“This chick Candice why?”
“That’s the bitch that stole my money”
“Are you sure?”
“Man I dunno Dante could got them confused but listen-“ at that moment I saw Shaquinna walk out the house with apple bottom’s mini skirt that showed her thick thighs, a white v- neck shirt, and white Ed hardy shoes. And she had a Louis Vuitton purse with white sunglasses, her hair was out, and her lips were glossy she looked sexy as hell.
“Yo Ty, you there?”
“Yeah listen bring her to my empty apartment, put your money in the empty safe and keep her there till I get there” I unlocked the door so Shaquinna could get in.
“What if she wants to leave?”
“Kill her or make her stay”
“Aiight peace”
After I hung up I could tell Shaquinna was nervous so I started driving looking over to her. She kept staring out of the window so I put my hand on her thigh and she tensed up.
“Just relax” I said blasting my radio. Aston martin music from Rick Ross was playing, so she started to ease up. Once we got to Fridays we were having fun. She got a little tipsy there so we decided to go to a club. We was having a good time drinking and dancing and did she know how to shake that ass? Yup! At around 1:00 in the morning I helped her into her house and bounced. I forgot about going to the apartment and went straight to my house and fell right to sleep.


Chapter3
Shaquinna
This morning I woke up with a terrible hangover. After my shower and taking an Advil I walked into my kitchen to make some coffee. When I opened my cabinet I realized I had to go shopping and there was no coffee. Damn. When I threw away the container I saw my wall clock and realized it was 2:00 in the afternoon.
“Shit. I was s’posed to meet Tyshon this morning” I said to no one in particular. Just then my doorbell rang.
“Coming! “ When I opened the door I saw Tyshon standing there with some dunkin doughnuts, coffee and my purse and I was looking a hot mess!
“Good mornin’ party animal”
“hey watchu doin’ here?” I let him in. I tried to fix my hair a little.
“I thought you would like some lunch. Nice crib”
“Thanks” I grabbed a cup of coffee and led him into the kitchen. “What happened last night?”
“Watchu mean?”
“Did I do anything last night that I’ll regret?”
“Like have sex with me or kiss me?” he asked. Then there was a long silence “nah, nothin’ happened except you shakin’ that ass” he said jokingly looking at my butt as I walked pass him to enter the kitchen.
“Yeah whateva. Sorry I missed the meetin’ how about we work on it right now”
“Actually I was wondering if you’ll like to go shopping with me.”
“Umm… I’m not sure”
“It’s just shopping”
“Yeah I know but I don’t want it to become something further”
“What? Shopping? It’s just picking out some things and leaving that’s it!”
“Fine let me get dressed”
“Aiight I’ll wait out here then”
I went upstairs to get dressed then I heard my Trey Songz CD. When I finished dressing I walked down the steps and heard Tyshon trying to sing to “neighbors know my name”
“what are you doin’” I said laughing
“Singin’ watchu think? Can I be the next Trey Songz?”
“You got the body but not the voice”
“Wow ma, you really know how to ruin someone’s dreams” he looked upset.
“Awe, im sorry” I gave him a hug. He smiled at this and we separated. “Okay I’m ready to go”
“Damn! You are so sexy.”
“Thanks”
“Don’t have to thank me, it’s the truth”
Silence.
“Well let’s go. Where are we goin’?”
“Were going to Kay’s jewelry store”
“There expensive”
“Not to me. C’mon lets go”
We drove all the way to Newbury. This store was next to a porn shop and I saw my uncle who is 56 years old walk out. He didn’t see me as Tyshon and I entered the jewelry store. There I helped him buy a new watch, and earring with his name on it. When we were leaving I saw him give the jeweler a wad of cash for a box and waved to him.
“What was that for?”
“What?”
“The big secret?”
“Nothing”
“Mmmhmm so what’s in the box?”
“What box?”
“That box” I pointed to his right hand.
“Oh this box, just something for my mom”
“Let me see it”
“no”
“why?”
“because its for you”
“Me?”
“I wanted to wait but here.” I opened up the box and saw a diamond necklace with my nick name (Sha) on it
“Oh my gosh it’s gorgeous…” I stared at the necklace then at him “I cannot accept this”
“C’mon just take it“
“What is this for?”
“You’re the realist woman I ever met. I see you don’t depend on a man to get watchu want-“then he kissed me. At that moment my cell phone rang
“Hello?” I said barley breathing from that kiss
“Bitch what the fuck I hear you with this ugly ass nigga!”
“Bitch? Who the fuck is this!”
“You know goddamn well who this is”
“Mike? Didn’t I tell your ass to stop callin? I guess you wanna get shot asshole”
“Bitch you ain’t doin shit and who is you givin’ my pussy to? I will kill yo’ ass!”
“Your pussy? Nigga I aint dating you nor fuckin your ugly ass! Leave me the hell alone!” I hung my phone up while he was screaming my name
“You aiight”
“Nah, can we go somewhere private?”
“Yeah”

Chapter 4
Tyshon

After we got in the car I drove her to my house. During the drive I saw her crying but didn’t do anything. When I opened the door to my house she sat in the living room and started crying harder.
“Are you aiight?” I asked rubbing her back
“No! This nigga is fucking crazy as hell. He has my house key and he threatened to kill me” she cried harder.
“Do you want me to do something about this?”
“I want you to kill this nigga!” she said stopping herself from crying
“Why”
“Cause, he’s one guy who does what he says. If he said he’ll kill me he will kill me”
“Aiight ill handle it ma. Just stop stressing over it aiight?”
“Thanks” she said staring at me with bedroom eyes. At that moment she kissed me. When we kissed it felt like heaven. Then she stopped
“Let’s go to your room” she stood up and grabbed my arm. When I led her to my room we started making out again and she started taking her clothes off. When I stood up she was in her panties and bra. When I took my shirt off I felt like I was using her but she wanted me so I kept planting kisses all over her body.at that moment my phone started ringing.
“Ignore it” she said breathing heavily
“I can’t I gotta answer it” I stood up and grabbed my phone off the dresser. “Yo” I said answering
“Nigga where the fuck you at?”
“Who is this?”
“Dante nigga, where you at”
“Oh shit I forgot”
“Yeah aiight, I hope the pussy that good” Dante said laughing.
“Nigga shut the fuck up! I’ll be there in like an hour” I stared at Shaquinna.
“Aiight nigga you beta hurry the fuck up.”
“Can I bring a date?”
“I don’t fuckin care just hurry up nigga”
“Aiight duce” after I hung up I saw Shaquinna was getting dressed
“You wanna go to a party?” I asked
“Sure, what type of party?”
“My boy Dante is having a birthday party for my nigga Lamont”
“Sure I’ll go but I gotta get dressed”
“Aiight let me get my clothes, can I shower at yo place?”
“Sure, in the guest bathroom”
“Aiight” after I grabbed my outfit I drove over to her house. Once we entered her house she showed me the bathroom and went in her room. 45 minutes later we were dressed and ready to go.
“You missin’ somthin’” I said staring at her
“What?”
“Your necklace”
“Oh yeah”
“Here let me put it on you” after I put the necklace on her she looking gorgeous. “Damn you sexy as hell”
“Thanks, you’re not too bad yourself playboy” she bit the tip of her finger.
“lets be out” I licked my lips. When we arrived at the party we was greeting everybody. I didn’t know she knew everyone. We was having a good time dancing and drinking all night. When it was time for the cake me and her was standing next to Lamont and wished him happy birthday. Near 1:00 we decided to sit down. When we was talking one of my workers, mike, came up to her
“Yo mike what’s up” I asked
“nothin’, bitch you thought I wasn’t gonna find yo ass?!” he screamed referring to Shaquinna
“Nigga leave me the fuck alone! Did you not hear me when I said we over?!”
“Yo mike, you know her?” I asked.
“Yeah nigga, I’m fuckin’ this bitch”
“First of all I’m not a bitch number two were not together no more so you don’t fuck nothin but that backed-up child support money!”
“Bitch come the fuck on” he said grabbing her arm. Then I pushed him.
“Nigga I think you need to leave” I said
“Nope, I’m not leaving ‘til I find the nigga fuckin her”
“I’m the nigga so now what” mike tried to punch me so I dogged and punched him right in his nose.
“Bitch you gonna get yours” he said storming out of the house with a bloody nose. When he left Lamont and Dante ran up to me.
“Yo what happened?” Dante asked
“I’ll tell y’all tomorrow, imma bout to leave, happy birthday and huh” I handed Lamont a envelope with money in it “enjoy, I’m out peace”
“Thanks” Lamont said as me and Shaquinna walked out. During the drive to her house the ride was quiet. Once we entered the house I wanted to know everything between her and mike. But instead of me asking she told me about them being together for 2 months and how he didn’t spend any time with her so they broke up the same day we met. When I was about to leave she asked me to spend the night and I slept in the same bed as her. That night I couldn’t sleep worried about what happened at the party and what I was going to tell my boys.

Chapter 5
Shaquinna

When I woke up this morning Tyshon was gone. After my shower I went back to bed and started crying. I thought Tyshon didn’t want to be with a chick that’s was with one of his workers. At that moment someone knocked on my door. I quickly wiped my tears and hid my face under the blanket.
“Come in” I said muffled under sniffles.
“Mrs. Heights?”
“Who are you” I said revealing my head from under the blanket.
“I’m Qur’an, Mr. Johnson’s bodyguard”
“Tyshon has a body guard” I said to myself
“Yes he does, he told me to watch you and to go wherever you go”
“Okay…. Do you have a license for that gun?”
“How you know I had a gun”
“Well when men walk extra carefully I can tell y ‘all have a gun on, especially if you have it near your manhood”
“Well Mrs. Lawyer I guess you can evaluate perfectly”
“How you know I was a lawyer”
“Cause you live in this house. Living here you would be a drug dealer’s girl, wifey (which I doubt) or could be a lawyer, or somebody doing it big”
“Well then… I guess you know me”
“That and Mr. Johnson told me” We laughed in unity
“I gotta get a gift for my lil’ cousin’s birthday party tonight, do you mind coming with me?”
“nah. That’s what I get paid to do” he said standing up. I put my forces on and grabbed my purse then left. When we got to the mall we was laughing and having a good time. He helped me carry the clothes for my cousin and I helped him find something for his girl while at old navy. On the way home I stopped at the liquor store to buy ciroc for her.
“What’s that for?”
“What?”
“The ciroc”
“For my cousin”
“How old are they?”
“She is going to be 21”
“Why you callin her your little cousin?”
“Why not?”
“Cause she ain’t a kid”
“To me she is”
“Not to anybody else”
“Fine ill call her my cousin. Happy?”
“I don’t care; I’m not your boss”
After he said that I couldn’t stop laughing. When we got to my house, it was 5:00p.m. As soon as I opened the door Tyshon grabbed me and bought me to my room.
“what the fuck are you doin’?” I asked as he slammed the door.
“Where the fuck was you at yo?”
“I was shopping for my cousin’s party why?”
“I thought something happened to you.”
“I was perfectly fine, I was with Qur’an.”
“I know, I just don’t want that nigga mike doin’ anything to you.” He put his hand on my cheek, I slapped it away.
“I’m perfectly fine; Q has my back”
“Q huh?”
“Yeah, that’s my nickname to him”
“I see you guys are friends now” he said laughing.
“Yeah and I don’t appreciate you putting your hands on me”
“Sorry about that. Well I just wanted to check on you I gotta go” He put his hand on my cheek again. He placed a box on my bed and walked out; once he closed the door I opened the box and saw a key with diamonds imprinted into it forming a heart. Before I could talk to him, he left.

Chapter 6
Tyshon
After leaving her with the box I had to go. All day today I had to go do business in one of my “Barber shops” in New York. When I hit the turnpike, Shaquinna called me.
“Hello”
“What is this for?”
“I thought you would like it”
“What is it for?”
“My house”
“Listen Ty, I’m thankful that you delt with mike, and im thankful for Q but all of these gifts I cannot except.”
“Why?”
“Cause I could loose my license”
“No, why are you doing this to me?”
“What?”
“Seducing me, one moment you’re asking me to fuck you the next you telling me to stop giving you gifts from my heart.”
“I’m your lawyer. If I get into a relationship with you I could get fired from my job and you could be put into jail until you find another lawyer”
“I’ll find another lawyer now! I just want you to be my girl aiight. If you’re with me you won’t need that job”
“WHAT IF I WANT MY JOB?!”
“Then you can have it if it will make you happy!”
“How about we talk about this tomorrow morning”
“Aiight, bye.” I hung up. I couldn’t believe she did this at the same time I had all of this work on my hands. At the beginning I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with her. I was supposed to see if she would help my cousin, Dameire aka Linkston. Who is locked up for 15 years but, as soon as I saw her I knew I had to get her. You know the slogan “Homies over hoes”, my cousin always said that shit to me but this wasn’t a hoe, she is a woman you can introduce to your momma. I knew I gotta have her.

Chapter 7
Shaquinna
This is ridiculous I thought to myself lying on my bed. I really like Ty but, he’s my client. I could get in trouble. I don’t know.
“Sha, wanna play some poker?”
“I guess” I got off my bed and followed Qur’an downstairs and played cards. At the beginning I was acting like I didn’t know how to play to allow him to increase the amount to a hundred dollars. When the price was there, he was shocked. At the end of the game, he owed me $230.
“Nice playing with you” I said counting my money walking into my room to get ready for the party. I put on a white baby phat dress with gold chain belt and my gold gladiator sandals. Once I was about to walk out of my house the phone started ringing.
“Hello”
“Hey ma”
“Who is this?”
“Now you don’t know a nigga’s voice now?”
“Mike? Didn’t I tell you to loose yourself?”
“I know you don’t mean that ma, besides I got something for you im outside your house.”
“You better get away from my house or else”
“Or else what? Bitch just get your big ass out here”
“Okay” I said with a smirk. Before he could talk I hung up the phone, went upstairs and grabbed my 9mm out of my shoe box, made sure there were bullets in it and walked out of the house.
“What do you want mike?”
“I got something for you ma” He said stepping closer to me. I pulled the gun from behind my back and pointed it to him.
“What do you want?”
“I miss you” he said putting his hands up like he was surrendering.
“You said you had something for me… What?”
“Put the gun down and imma give it to you ma”
“Im not your mother nigga, so stop callin me ma”
“Aiight then put the gun down shorty”
“Nigga, im not short, now give me what you was going to give me or leave!”
“Aiight calm down, huh” He handed me a black box. He walked back to his car as I opened the box. Inside there was a necklace with “Wifey” written in diamonds
“What the fuck is this for?”
“You wifey right” he opened the passenger side door. This nigga just don’t get it.
“No im not, were through, over, not in a relationship anymore, you bought me this necklace ‘cause you thought I will date your black ass again?”
“Nah, it aint even like that shorty-“
“Whatever nigga, you a fucking liar, I have a new man or did you forget? Take this dollar store chain and get away from my damn house” I threw the box on the floor next to him. “You have to the count of 10….9….8….7….6….5….4….3….2-“he sped off in his car down the street. Damn i fucked up I thought. Me and ty don’t even go out, im so damn confused right now. All these niggas giving me some new piece of jewelry every day im about to start bringing it to the cash for gold people. I opened my garage and pulled my Porsche out. I sped to my cousin’s party with the ciroc in the backseat. Once I got there I couldn’t even find a spot. I knew my cousin had a driveway so I parked right there. Whoever needs to get out will need to wait until I leave? I got her gift and walked into the party. Once I entered everyone was wearing daisy dukes, skirts, jeans, leggings, dresses, and either shirts or bathing suit tops looking ghetto as hell. My cousin doesn’t even have a pool like I do why the fuck is people wearing bathing suits. I felt someone tap me and when I turned around I saw my best friends Tamika, Shadaisa, and Taylor.
“WHATS UP!” Tay screamed being her usual loud self
“Nothing, what’s up with yall, I haven’t seen you guys in like a week”
“Shit I’ve been working” Asia said. Truthfully all of us really had money. Im a lawyer, Asia’s a Psychologist, Tami’s a Realtor, and Tay’s a… well I forget what Tay does, it has something to do with the government building.
“How many men have you had that has baby mamma drama?” Tay asked
“Why?” Asia asked with an attitude.
“Cause you can send them to me” we all started busting out laughing. My phone started ringing. What the fuck, am I so important for people to be calling me all day.
“Hello”
“Yo sha”
“Who is this?”
“It’s me, ty”
“Oh, yeah?”
“Can you pick me up?”
“Where?”
“Im in Newark”
“What the fuck you doin out there?”
“Im locked up again”
“What happened?”
“I’ll tell you when you get here”
“Well im at my cousins birthday party so I can’t go”
“Please. I’ll do anything” I gave a heavy sigh.
“Fine I’ll be there”
“Thanks peace” I hung the phone up and saw my friends staring at me.
“Leaving so soon?” Tami, the nosiest of my friends asked.
“I gotta pick a friend up.”
“Can we go, im bored at this damn party, too many young heads here I fell like an old lady” Tay stated.
“Whatever, no you can’t come”
“Why?” they asked in unison
“Help me find my cousin”
“Oh you just gonna ignore someone like that?”
“Fine you can come now help me find my cousin”
“Found her!” Tay screamed. I walked over to her and gave her, her gift. We all walked out of the party and you will not believe who was outside. Mike with this bitch wearing the necklace he bought me. Wow I thought laughing. As they passed us and went to the door I heard him whisper something to her. When I thought he was In the house I felt some strong arms wrap around my waist. When they let go I saw mike standing there cheesin.
“What the fuck you want?”
“You”
“You got a girl so leave me alone!”
“Nah, it aint that easy ma, don’t forget who that pussy belongs to” he said trying to touch me.
“Yeah me” I heard a male voice behind me. I turned around and saw Tyshon standing right behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. “You got a problem nigga?” He slurred. He sounded like he was drunk. Mike walked into the house staring at Tyshon giving him the evil eye. I pulled away from His grasp and started yelling at him.
“Why you lie?”
“Sorry I just wanted to see you again” He bent down and tried to kiss me. I put my hand up in front of his face.
“Your Drunk”
“So?”
“So, you can’t drive home, I’ll take you home”
“Mmmm Mmmm” I heard Tay say while they were over there whispering.
“Ty, this is my friends, Shadaisa, Taylor and Tamika, Ladies this is Tyshon, a client.”
“Mmmm Hmmm” Tay said staring at me.
“Well im taking him home yall want a ride or yall good”
“I’ll take a ride” Tay said. Everyone else said bye to us and we bounced.
“Tyshon what’s your address again?” I asked driving up and down Hollywood ave.
“I don’t want to go home, I want to go to your house”
“Oooh” Tay cooed from the back seat.
“You know what, imma drop you off first Tay” I sped down the street. Once I Hit Joline ave. I dropped her off at her house. I sped back to his street.
“Really Ty, what’s your address”
“I love you Sha, you know that right?”
“Love you too, now what house?” I asked getting impatient
“The fourth house on the right.”
“I pulled up in the driveway and helped Ty get in his house. I made him some coffee as he was telling me everything truthfully. He told me how he really was lying about needing a lawyer; his cousin wanted me to be his lawyer. I know his cousin so I can’t be his lawyer. He told me how he fell in love and everything. After his coffee he fell asleep. I started feeling sleepy too so instead of driving home I went upstairs in his bed, took my shoes, and dress off. After a few minutes under those gray silk blankets I fell asleep.

Chapter 8
Tyshon

It was 3 in the morning and when I woke up. I dragged my tired body upstairs. I thought Sha left after I fell asleep. Instead I saw her lying in my bed half naked. I didn’t think of how she will feel tomorrow but I took all of my clothes off except for my boxers and lay in the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled myself close to her and fell right to sleep. “Bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg” My alarm clock went off 5 a.m. I didn’t shut it off instead I hugged Sha stronger and much closer. She woke up and started shaking me.
“Ty….Ty… Wake up….Ty….Get off of me!” I opened my eyes and saw her sat up in the bed trying to fix her bra. I turned the alarm off.
“Sorry-“
“Whatever, I need to go”
“No, You don’t have to leave yet” I said grabbing her hand
“I got to go to work at 8”
“That’s in three hours, Just stay”
“No” She was stepping into her dress; I stood up and grabbed her waist. “What are you doing?”
I bought her to the bed and took the dress off of her. I kissed her from her neck to her stomach. I heard her moaning so I went back and kissed her on the lips. She sat up in the bed and I started taking off her bra. She pulled away from me and threw it across the room. She pushed me on the bed and straddled my dick. She kept grinding on me and just then I was feeling much more hornier. She was making the sexiest moans and was increasing the speed. I couldn’t take it anymore so I took my boxers off, pushed her on the bed, snatched her thong off and was positioning myself to enter her.
“You got a condom?” She asked. I went to my drawer and pulled out the Trojan ecstasy and quickly put it on. I rubbed the tip of my dick in the entrance of her pussy. Her paints were increasing so I started entering her. When I was all the way in she grabbed onto my back already like she was in a little pain. I waited a few minutes then started going in and out. The more she screamed the more I increased the speed. When she reached her climax I turned her on all fours and fucked her from behind. When I started Cumming I pulled it out. I laid on my back and pulled off the condom. She must not have known I took it off cause she lowered her pussy on my dick and started fucking me again. Her titties were bouncing up and down so I started playing with them. When she reached her climax I was about to come, I tried to get her off of me but she kept saying “Cum inside me” I tried to hold it as long as I could but final it came out. She lay beside me and we both fell asleep again. When we woke back up it was 9 o clock a.m. and she called in sick. The rest of the day we fucked, ate, and watched TV. She went home to take a shower and bring some of her clothes over here. When she left my nigga Dante called.
“Yo”
“Nigga you ignoring people now?”
“Nah, it aint even like that”
“That pussy better be great to miss the meeting today”
“Shut the fuck up nigga”
“Aiight I got to go peace” I hung the phone up and went downstairs. I saw my bodyguards smiling at me.
“What?”
“Nothin” Kevin said looking away.
“Aiight then stop smiling” I walked in the kitchen and drunk a smoothie. When she got back we went back upstairs and just chilled for the rest of the day.


Chapter 9
Shaquinna

I woke up early this Saturday morning to make my boo a bangin breakfast. I made pancakes, sausages, eggs, and turkey bacon. As I was cooking the eggs Ty came behind me and put his hands on my waist.
“It smells bang in here ma” he whispered in my ear kissing me on the cheek. He let go of me and started to walk away.
“Thanks” I said turning around to put the eggs on the plate. I placed our breakfast on the table and grabbed two forks. When I sat down Ty came in fully dressed wearing fresh forces, a white wife beater, jeans, and a fitted cap in his hand. He sat down and started eating.
“Where are you goin?” I asked suspiciously, eating my bacon.
“I gotta work today ma”
“Work?! Nigga you promised me you will stay home with me this week”
“Well, I can’t this week, how about next week-“
“No! Nigga, you really starting to piss me the fuck off! You know who you actin like right now?”
“Who?!”
“Mi-“before I could get his name out, Tyshon came around the table and wrapped his hand around my neck.
“Bitch don’t you ever compare me to anotha nigga again! Do you hear me?!”
I shook my head up and down, tears coming down my face trying to breathe and break loose from him. Once he let go I sat on the floor trying to breathe. I looked up at ty and he started walking towards me.
“Babe, im sorry” I kept backing away from him however close he was getting. Once I started breathing I stood up and ran upstairs. Tyshon chased me but he wasn’t fast enough. I locked the door to the bedroom and started packing my bags to go to my house. Ty kept banging on the door.
“Open the door! Sha im not playin open this fucking door now!” When I had everything I opened the door and walked right passed him. I ran down the steps and this time he was faster than me because he was blocking the door.
“Where you goin?”
“To my house nigga were done” I tried to scream.
“Why are you sayin that?”
“Cause, you think you can touch whoever you want without consequences…Move out of my way!”
“Nah ma, it aint gonna happen… go sit your ass on the couch.” I walked to the couch like a dumbass and sat there. “Listen ma, I love you aiight? I just gotta do this one thing okay baby?” I shook my head up and down. “Okay give me a kiss” He tried to kiss me lips and I turned so he can kiss my cheek. He walked to the door and opened it. “You still gonna be her when I come back?”
“I don’t know”
“Don’t play like that ma”
“Whatever” he slammed the door and I quickly turned to see if he was gone. He really left? I thought. I stood up, bought my stuff back upstairs and called my friends.


Chapter 10
Tyshon
Im really fucking spazzin! I thought as I slammed the door. I was about to lose the best thing that ever happened to me. I got in my car and sped off. Once I hit the highway I called my house to see if sha was there. I kept hearing the ringing tone and no answer. The phone just kept going. I hung the phone up and called her cell. No answer. I threw my phone in the back seat and decided not to talk to anyone. As soon as it hit the seat It started to ring. When I got to the light I stopped, reached over and answered.
“Yo”
“Nigga where you at?”
“Im on my way”
“Nah nigga on my way aint gonna happen, you better be here in 15 minutes to get your son, I gotta get my hair done for my party”
“Aiight I’ll be there soon!”
“You better check your attitude, I gave you space and I let you see him every weekend, and I don’t call your house to hear your wifeys mouth aiight so keep your voice low ill see you when you get here”
“Bye” I said aggravated. This bitch Patricia has been all over my dick. 3 years before me and Sha meet, I had the worst one night stand in the world. I accidentally got her pregnant. And she had my son Malik. I regret the day I met her cause now I can’t chill with my girl on the weekends but imma tell her today. I love my son but Patricia’s new man is about to get fucked up. Every time I pick my son up he always telling me how Deondre keep beating him. Deondre is a fucking drug dealer for my cousin and the nigga that snitched on his ass so my cousin had a hit on him. When he started living with my son I told link to calm down and wait until I got my son to do his business and it hasn’t happened yet. I was around the block when I heard gun shots go off. This made me nervous as hell so I started speeding to get my son. I got to the house and nobody was there and the door was broken. I grabbed my glock and entered the house. No one was down stairs so I climbed the steps. I opened Patricia’s room and saw her lifeless body lying on her bed. I went in my sons room and he wasn’t there.
“Malik!” I screamed running through the house.
“Daddy!” I heard him scream in Patricia’s room. I found him under the bed hiding. I grabbed him and we quickly left. Once I got on the highway I started slowing down. I looked in the rearview mirror looking scared. I head no other choice but to tell Sha about my son now. When I got back in town I drove to Dante’s house. We got there people was greeting us but I ignored them asking them where’s Dante.
“He’s in there with a shorty” My nigga Big G said eating a sub. I walked in holding my sons shoulder. When I got in the living room I saw Sha sitting on Dante’s couch. Dante hung the phone up and came up to me.
“Yo nigga check her”
“Huh, take my son upstairs real quick”
“Aiight” once they went upstairs I turned to her.
“What are you doin here?”
“I was looking for you!”
“Why?”
“Who was that little boy?”
“Don’t change the subject, Why was you looking for me?”
“I got this strange phone call”
“Saying what?”
“Next it’s going to be you or your son…What son Ty?”
“That little boy is my son”
“You never told me you had a kid!”
“You never asked”
“Oh hell no I can’t do this no more” She said getting up from the couch.
“Sit your ass down”
“Nah nigga were done! I can’t believe you, for someone who wants trust in our relationship you sure as hell don’t trust me enough to know about your son!”
“Im sorry, just sit down”
“Nah, goodbye Ty, and good luck” She said walking out of the house. My son came in the room hugging him.
“Who was that dad?” I ignored him watching one of the best things walk away from me


Chapter 11
Shaquinna

As I walked out of there tears were falling from my eyes. Dray stopped me and started talking to me.
“What’s the matter ma”
“I love him dray”
“Who said you gotta stop?”
“I can’t do all of this anymore, I can’t never spend any time with him so I think its better for me to move on than stay” I said sniffling.
“Listen sha, give it some time aiight, I know my nigga love you too… if he didn’t, he would have dumped your ass as soon as he got some pussy besides, he missed almost all of our parties, meetings, and work for you so you know you got him sprung” He made me laugh a little but I still felt bad. “Just take some time off if you need me in here for ya… bye shortie”
“Bye dray” I hopped in my car and sped off. I was driving all over the place and still had no answers for me not to love him anymore. When I got home I had 21 missed calls on my home phone and 15 on my cell. I deleted every one of them and went upstairs to take a shower. I was relaxing until my cell phone startled me. I checked the caller i.d and it was an unknown number.
“Hello”
“I see you can answer you phone”
“Who is this?”
“It’s me Tay! Damn you act like you don’t know people nowadays… Where are you?”
“Home Tay, what you want-“
“You got people looking all over the fucking town looking for your ass and you home”
“I don’t care-“
“Whatever, imma com-“
“Tay leave me alone right now okay im really not beat goodbye” I pressed end and threw my phone at the door. I showered and walked into my room. After putting on my pajamas I laid on my bed listening to Ray j’s “One Wish” over and over again until I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning the song was still playing so I turned off the iPod and went to take a shower. When I got out I heard my iPod on again and playing Trey songz “Neighbors know my name” I entered the bedroom and saw Ty standing near the bed.
“What are you doing here?” I asked walking into my closet.
“Babe, why you actin like this?”
“Like what Ty? Just tell me because last time I checked I was right about leaving you”
“Well you know I still have feelings for you… I can’t just have you leave without an explanation”
Silence.
“Fine Ty, wait downstairs and we will talk” I put on a pair of basketball shorts, my tank top, and some socks and went downstairs. I saw ty sitting in the kitchen eating an old rice krispee treat.
“Let’s get this over with” I said sitting in the chair across from him. He told me about everything that has been happening. His baby mamma was murdered and how the dude threatened him and how he’s trying to get revenge.
“When were you going to tell me?”
“I don’t know”
Silence.
“Listen Ty I gotta tell you something”
“What ma?” he asked rubbing my arm.
“The reason why I came to see you today was because-“ At that moment his phone started ringing. I sat back and crossed my arms “Aren’t you going to answer that?”
“Nah just keep going” His phone wouldn’t stop so I got so aggravated and screamed at him to answer the phone. I sat there for at least twelve minutes then he got off the phone.
“Babe I gotta go”
“Go!”
“Why are you acting like this?”
“Because, When I was going to tell you great information about you being a father you weren’t anywhere around and then I find out you were already a father and then you have people after you? Oh hell no!”
“Wait you said Im going to be a father?”
“Yes”
“Why didn’t you tell me any sooner?”
“You weren’t here asshole; you know what just go goodbye”
“Nah, I wanna talk to you”
“Im not sure if im keeping the baby-“
“You’re not killing my seed aiight!”
“Was that more of a question-“
“No it was more as a threat”
“Leave Ty before I call Kahlil and he already wanna fight you from when you choked me”
“Just don’t do anything stupid” He said rushing out of the house. I went into my room and started crying my eyes out. I felt so stupid to be involved with a nigga that already has a kid. I can’t believe this never ever came up. Should I keep the baby or kill it?


Chapter 12
Tyshon

After slamming the door I ran to my car and started to drive to New York to visit my shop. When I got to the light on Pearl ave. A car pulled up beside me blasting music. I looked at them real quick, nodded, and went back to looking at the light. Once it was a green light, out of nowhere these dudes have a gun pointed to my head screaming for me to get out of the car. I got out and they butted me in the head with the one gun, shot me in the shoulder, hopped in my shit, and drove off. I pulled my bloody body out of the middle of the street, pulled my cell out and called Dante
“Yo-“
“Dante those niggas shot me!”
“Who?”
“I don’t know come pick me up”
“Where you at”
“On Burry hurry up nigga” 20 minutes later Dante showed up.
“Damn nigga what happened?” He said hopping out his car.
“Ill tell you in the car”
“What car?”
“Your car nigga”
“HAHAHA Nah nigga you aint getting in my new whip!”
“Nigga you beta recognize who gave you the money for that shit, and lets go” we drove to the Linkston house real fast since he just got out. The rule of the game was never step foot into somebody else’s territory but they crossed the line getting me when I was alone. I put the 9 mm in my waist and we walked up to the house. Dante, Kaheem, Lindon, Poodie, and Kasir was my backup. The rest of my niggas was scooping the perimeter. When we were led to links office I saw his house was huge. He had an underground pool, and even a huge portrait of himself.
“Felas, Wassup?” He asked lighting his Cuban.
“Nigga aint no wassup! You know the fucking rules, and what the hell u do, u get some niggas to kill me!”
“You got something I want”
“What?”
“My girl” he puffed the smoke out.
“Your girl? Nigga Sha is mine; she would never be with a grimey motha fucka like you”
“Tsss, Son you must learn to respect your elders”
“Nigga I will disrespect whoever I fucking want!” He laughed.
“I knew I liked you listen, the best thing to do is give me 50% of what you make and my girl and then were even”
“50%? Nigga do I look stupid as hell?”
“No, you look like a smart man, either 50% or your death. It’s your choice!” I looked at Dante and nodded. I grabbed my gun out and shots were being fired. Links peoples were firing at mine while I was firing at him. I shot him in his head and started shooting at the other people in the room. The gun ran outta bullets so I was getting shot up! A bullet went into my other shoulder and I lied on the floor crying. When only one person was standing, Dante killed him. Dante, Kareem, and I broke into his safe, took his dough and left. We split it up and Dante drove me to the airport. As soon as I got there I tried calling sha but she wasn’t answering my calls. I mad “Dante go over to my house and hers to see where she was.” An hour later he came back with my clothes but not my girl.
“Im sorry nigga I couldn’t find her”
“Nah its cool, I see how it is with her…You can never turn a hoe into a housewife remember that shit!” I got on board and we flew all the way to California.
1 year later….

chapter 14
Shaquinna
“What’s the matter girl?” My friend Tay asked while we were sipping our cappuccinos
“Tyshon don’t know that’s his son he left here! The nigga risked my life so when bobo told me to lay low I stayed at their house! Ughh I just wanna kill that nigga!”
“Sha you know he probably came back for you, called you or somthin”
“Well he aint act like he missed me….you know he’s back now? And got a new girl her name…Keyana” the heat of the cap. On my lips burned so I placed it on the table.
“I know girl but you know what you need to do? Go home, Hire a babysitter and go out with us! Come on ever since you had that baby you’ve been stuck in your house or at your new job!”
“I dunno”-
“Well then imma do it for you!” She drove us home and made sure I called the babysitter, then she went crazy going through all my shit in my closet!
“What about this one?” She held the dress ty bought me, to thank me for helping him out.
“I guess” Then she had pulled out some stilettos.
“Okay let’s put this on you and let’s go!” I looked like a hoe so instead I dressed myself in a nice short black club dress that showed off my silky legs, silver jewelry (even the ring trey gave me) and my silver jimmy choos. My girls and I was killin em at every club. The third club we went in was the one ty always went. It was poppin tonight! Everyone and their dates were there, and the single ones were gridin all up on other chick’s man! I started dancing and giving out strokes to some guy I knew since 5th grade. Before I was about to get low a tight grip was on my arm, and started dragging me out of the club.
“What the hell”-
“Shut the fuck up bitch!” Ty screamed in my face
“Get the fuck off of me Ty!”
“Why you up in dere dancing on some nigga?”
“Hold on first of all we were dancing, second you’re not my man so I dunno where you have the right to pull me out of a fucking club!”
“Well if you would’ve tried to cooperate with me instead of fucking some other dude a year ago-“
“What nigga was I fucking? Last time I checked you told my body guard to keep me on the low, meaning no phones and shit, you know where I went in hiding for 2 months? His house with his fiancé and his kids! You fucking left me here to live another life! I was stuck raising our child! You didn’t even send a postcard! Nor helped raise him so fuck you!” Tears were rolling down my face.
“Come here”
“No!” I tried to walk away from him but he held my hand and started hugging me.
“Im sorry babe! I had to go, I tried to get in touch with you but my mind was elsewhere, and as far as you raising my seed? I had no idea, niggas around the way was saying you pregnant and shit and lying saying it was some other niggas seed and that pissed me off!”
“Why should you believe them? Why not believe your girl? The Wifey? Huh?” I couldn’t do this anymore. He stood there without speaking “I knew it…never turn a thug into hubby!” I walked back into the club. I found key sipping on a drink.
“Listen it’s getting late, I think imma head home”
“Okay girl, you need a ride?”
“Nah I can walk”
“Walk? Nah imma drive”
“I need to walk. To clear my head”
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah”
“Okay imma call you”
“Bye” I got about a block away from the club when I saw headlights following me. The horn honked and I saw Ty was there trying to get me in his car. I ignored him and walked a little faster. He hopped out his car and ran up to me.
“Let’s go”
“No im good” I brushed his hand off my cold body. I was freezing. He didn’t take no for an answer, he picked me up and placed me in the car. He sped me all the way home. The drive was pretty silent. When we arrived to my house I tried to get out but he put a hand on my thigh. I pushed him off and quickly went into my house. I paid the babysitter and as she left I walked in the kitchen to make the baby some bottles. I heard the baby upstairs crying so I warmed his bottle and headed upstairs. I heard the baby start to laugh. I heard somebody up their laughing as well. I got into my baby’s room and saw ty holding his son into his arms.
“He has my eyes” He said staring at him. I grabbed my child out of his arms and fed him. “What’s his name?”
“Tyshon”
“Named after his father huh?” He chuckled. I burped the baby. When he fell back asleep I played some soft music, turned on the monitor, shut the light off and closed the door. Ty followed me into my room. I had to take my clothes off and take a shower. I didn’t mind him seeing me naked so I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower with the door opened like I usually did more often. “When you gonna start talking to me?” He stood in the doorway of the bathroom. I ignored him and finished my shower. A half hour later, I hopped out and rubbed my body with baby oil. He stared at me. After I was finished I put on my lingerie I usually wore since I dared not to buy new night clothes. I turned the light off and he turned it back on. Took his clothes off then hopped in the bed with me. He tried spooning but I hopped up and smacked him!
“What was that for?”
“You think you can just come up in here and expect to cuddle? U must be out you fucking mind!” I screamed/ whispered knowing my son was gonna wake up.
“Im sorry wanna talk?” I Busted into tears as soon as he held me. I couldn’t help it! I missed this nigga so much, I missed the way we had sex, the way he would kiss me, and his hugs! I looked up into his eyes and kissed him passionately! I missed him so much. He kissed back like I was candy. He pushed me back and started kissing me from head to toe. He went back up to my titties, biting them, caressing them and even sucking them. It felt so good! He went down my my pussy which was so fucking wet! My kissed my inner thighs and gave me head like never before! He came back to kiss me and placed his manhood inside of me. At that point I knew I was safe. His dick came in and out slowly like he was enjoying the feeling of being inside of me. We were going at a steady beat; I rode him slow for like 20 minutes. He flipped me on my back and I was scratching his back holding on, leaving bite marks on his shoulder. After an hour, we came like 4 times, we lay in the bed next to each other cuddling. He stared into my eyes trying to read me as I stared at him in love- or what I assumed was it because I never felt this way before.
Chapter 15
Tyshon

I woke up this morning next to the love of my life. I kissed her on her shoulder and examined her with my eyes. She had the smoothest skin even after having a child. When I looked at the time it was 6 am and I forgot I had a meeting. I got up and got dressed in my clothes last night. I was just about to leave when I heard my son crying. I made his bottle and ran up there and feed him. Falling asleep in my arms, I put him back in bed, left a night for Sha and left. I sped home to get into my khaki cargo shorts, a light blue polo, my white air force, and a snapback with sunglasses on. Last I put my Rolex on, Sha called me buggin!
“NIGGA WHERE YOU AT?”
“Why you buggin babe?”
“Don’t call me babe, what the fuck is your problem? Why you leave?”
“I have a meeting”-
“Stop lyin!!!!”
“Im not, I have to meet Dante and the rest of my people for an important meeting”
“What for?”
“Im not gonna get into detail”
“Why you lyin then? If you wanna see other people than just tell me”
“Listen bae, if you want me to, imma come over and stay with you all day, fuck my job ill just start working at McDonalds asking people if they want it supersized”
“UGHHH!!! Why you gotta be so difficult?”
“HAHA I love you too bae” hanging up I heard a doorbell at my front door. I pulled out my gat and asked who was it.
“It’s Tay”
“Tay?”
“Sha’s friend” I opened the door, putting my gun away.
“Hey watchu want?”
“You sexy” She barged into my house wearing a long trench coat.
“Well I gotta go, I have lots of work to do”
“Why not work on this?” She took off the trench coat and I saw her sexy ass body. Her titties that looked like a c cup, her thick thighs, long legs, her feet well-manicured in the stilettos she was wearing. She was dressed up in a bra and matching panties from victoria secret.
“Put your stuff on” I said trying to get the words out. Only thing I was wishing was I wanna fuck the shit outta this bitch
“Oh so you wanna fuck my ex- pregnant friend with baby fat still on her, or my nice sexy ass body?”
“Yo chill with that, that’s your bestfreind and my baby moms aiight”
“So?”
“Bitch get outta here!”
“I know you like this, look you’re getting a hard on!” She walked to me and started rubbing the head of my dick. It felt so good and wrong at the same time. “Come on, fuck me, just once, Please?”
“Nah im good”
“She will never know” She unzipped my pants and got down on her knees and started sucking me. At that moment I couldn’t take it. I ripped open a condom that was in my pocket, bent her over and fucked her roughly. She was screaming in pain. I went until she came and so did i. I took my condom off, threw her, her coat, threw her outside with her panties hanging and bra off her titties. I ran to the bathroom, washed my dick off, put the rubber in a baggie and went to the garage for my car. I drove out and made sure my alarm was off then bounced!
Driving down 83 was crazy. Mad accidents were happening so I had to be careful. I got to my empty apartment and everyone was there.
“Nice for you to show up boss” Dante said giving me a pound.
“Shuttup! I had business to handle but im here aint i?”
“Let’s sit” Dante said to everyone. We sat at the table and reminisced. We got drunk as hell and talked about me killing my cousin link aka Dameire. After that it was around 9 so I decided to go home. I went through Sha house and she looked pissed off.
“Hey bae” I said trying to kiss her. She dogged and walked pass me putting my son in his room. She went into the bedroom and shut the door in my face. I knocked.
“Go away!” She screamed
“What’s the matter?”
“Go ask your girl Tay!!!”
“Tay?”
“Yea, we got into it and she told me she fucked you!”
“That was before I meet you!”
“Oh yea? than look at this DVD!” She handed an envelope to me and slammed the door. “Go before I call the police!”
“Chill with that bitch I will really kill your ass!”
“Oh so know you’re gonna kill me?”
“You know what I mean!”
“Goodbye, leave now or get arrested for trespassing!” I got outta there and sped home. I played the video of me and her fucking. Somebody recorded this outside because I saw the shades and stuff. I didn’t bother turning the TV off I sped right to her house with my gun. I knocked on the door and saw Q-ran there.
“Why the fuck you here?” He asked scratching his balls
“Why you here? What if Stacy knew?”
“True, I gotta go peace!” I strolled up into Tay’s house and when I see her I pistol whipped her. I had on a mask and gloves. When she woke up I shot her right in the neck then in her heart! I left a trail of blood as I left. When I got into my car I sped away. 12 blocks away a cop was chasing me for a busted tail light. I passed him and he asked me to get my license and reg. I handed him the thing and he told me I could go. I left and went right to my house not beat. That bitch got her’s!!!!!!!!!!!
A day later I heard my shit was raided and Dante was locked up with all of my people. I went down to visit and Dante said somebody snitched and I gotta get outta my house right the fuck now or imma be in there. I went home that day getting my shit packed. All the drugs I had on me been in my car registered to Link. I called my cab when I heard banging at my door. I looked through the peep hole and saw mad niggas with guns. Kingg, The guy I buy my drugs from, is upset im not gonna do business with him no more. I put all the locks on the doors I had and went into my basement. I had a secret hallway to my greenhouse. I tipped the painting when I heard those niggas bust through my door. I entered the hallway and shut the entrance. I called Sha and she wouldn’t answer so I left a message. I had my Glock on me and the automatic in the greenhouse. I had my bags of clothes in my hand and walked into the greenhouse. I peeked through to see if they were in my backyard and they weren’t. I Went inside the greenhouse and escaped. When I was entering the cab one of the guys saw me and tried to shoot but I told the guy to speed off. I got into the cab and never turned back around, leaving my past behind me and going to start a new beginning with some people in Miami. First I went to get Sha and she was there with Malik and Tyshon, I grabbed her told her to pack her shit even her gun and hurry up. I saw a black car park in front of her house and 5 guys hop out. I pulled my gun out and my Malik (who was now 5) grabbed his little brother.
“Run upstairs and hide under the bed with sha okay?”
“Okay”
“Stay quiet, tell sha to come here” He ran upstairs and sha ran down fast as hell.
“What the fuck is going on?”
“I need help, call Kevin and tell him to come here, also in your drawer is an automatic grab that shit okay and shoot whatever nigga who comes in the room with the kids okay?
“Oh my god”
“Just do it, hey I love you” I kissed her and she handed me her gun and ran upstairs. She shut the door and at that moment a guy busted through her door. I started shooting at these niggas but two of them went upstairs while the rest were shooting back at me. They shot me in my leg and I was down. I shoot two of them dead and one more guy was hiding. I pushed the couch down and realized I only had one bullet left. I heard the automatic go off so I quickly stood, then shot at that nigga and he died. I limped up the steps and saw sha crying holding the kids. The two men dead. I hugged her and she stood up.
We walked into the airport leaving all our worries behind us never turning back again.

Imprint

Publication Date: 11-19-2011

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /