Cover

Chapter 1



Hi! My name is Abbey Stevens and this is my first ear of high school. And guess what? I'm new to town. This is all new to mean so I don't really know if I'll survive.


"Abbey!" My mom yelled out.

"Yes mom?" I said.

"Hurry up or you'll be late for school!"

Comming!!!!


Dear Lily,
I miss you! It is so boring over here and everyone seems so preppy and giggly. I want to be over there hanging with you, Derek, and even Brinana. My mom is always working and when she's not she is out hanging with the rich moms and leaves me here to cook and clean all by myself and we all know how that goes. Well g2g mom keeps calling me telling me I'll be late for the first day of high school Ttyl.
Love, Abbey

Chapter 2


So here I am standing in front of my new Doge Challenger, which fits in I guess. There are so many different types of sports cars here. There are Porches, Lamberginies, and even some Mustangs.

I start walking to the office so i can get my schedule and go to class without being late cause every time somebody's late everyone turns and stares at them when they walk into the classroom and I don't want or need that because I'm the new kid it is already awkward as it seams.

When I walk into the office I go straight to the secretary.

What can do for you, young lady she asks

I'm new here and I was coming to get my schedule.

Are you Abbey Stevens?

Yes I am

Okay well here is your schedule miss and Jake here will show you where to go cause it seems y'all have the same schedule

I start to ask who is Jake but then a sexy jock appears and introduces himself.

Hi, I am Jake and you must be Abbigail Stevens?

Its just Abbey Stevens

Ohh sorry thats my fault

Its alright I say

We should get going class will start soon and I don't want to be late

Okay I say and follow him to English 1

Imprint

Publication Date: 10-28-2011

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /