Cover

Talking to Animals spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) AN ANIMAL
2.)YOUR MIND



First find an animal you want to talk to. Look into its eyes, and clear your mind. Imagine a line of energy shooting out from your heart and connecting it to the animals' heart. Send feelings of love, and friendship to it. Then, imagine a line of energy shooting out from your brain connecting it to the animals' brain. You can then send thoughts to the animal as long as you keep eye contact with the animal and keep the lines of energy strong. It won't work if you try to use it for evil.


Call to Your Companion Dragon spell


All that must be done is to simply chant:
''I send my call, I send my voice, to the dragon who by choice, shares with me friendship a true. I send respect back out to you. Come my (guide, friend) upon swoft wing. So together we may be. Come and share time, journey, heart and bare that of trust a true. So mote it be.''


Angel Spell


This spell can be done anytime. It is very effective. Repeat it often for best results. (Say your intention).

Ariel begins it.

Baradiel guides it.

The Chalkydri sing it.

Devas manifest it.

Elohim wills it.

The Fravashi better it.

Gabriel

brings it.

The Hafaza watch it.

The Ischim balance it.

Jael guards it.

Kadmiel births it.

Lahabiel aids it.

Michael raises it.

Nebo ministers it.

Ofaniel sees it.

Patron angels

devote it.

The Queen of angels speaks it.

Raphael inspires it.

Sandalphon prays it.

Thrones

sanctify it.

Uriel strengthens it.

Vrevoil reveals it.

Watchers protect it.

Xathanael patrons it.

Yahriel places the glory of the moon on it.

Zodiac angels seal it.

And Spirit brings it through time and space.

So be it. Ho! (or say amen.) Make a sign in the air of an equal-armed cross using your dominant hand.

PS. Don't ask me how to pronounce these names. I just do the best I can. The angels know what you mean.


Thought Spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) 3 GREEN CANDLES IN A TRIANGLE



sit in the center of the triangle and chant this spell 3 times...
As flame lights shadow,
and truth ends fear.
Open lost thoughts to my
minds willing ear.
May the smoke from this candle,
and to everywhere creep.
Bring inner most voices,
to my mind and speech.


Controlling the Kumo


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) A VOICE
2.) FOOD, PREFERABLY FRESH BIRD MEAT



The Kumo is a spider-demon found in Asia and especially Japan. These instructions cover the basics of what to do in a Kumo encounter, be it controlling one or getting away from one alive.

TO SURVIVE A KUMO ENCOUNTER:

1: Do NOT try to escape. A Kumo is about the size of a large dog and will easily run you down.

2: Lower yourself to its level. I know this sounds insane, but a Kumo will generally regard anything taller than it as a threat and pounce. Squat down so you appear to be only slightly taller than it.

3: Hum softly and tunelessly-- make sure to keep one steady note and pitch. The Kumo detects vibrations with the hairs on its legs and thus zones in on its prey. Humming both calms the creature and confuses its homing abilities.

4: As you do so, shuffle backwards slightly using your feet. Do not stop humming and try not to make your motion obvious.

5: Once you are out of pounce range (about 25 feet away), stand up slowly and back away from the Kumo, still humming and making eye contact.

6: Once it is out of sight, feel free to turn around and walk. But DO NOT run. Even if it can't see you, it will still feel the vibrations of your running feet through the ground. And remember-- NOTHING incites a predator to attack like running prey.

COMMANDING A KUMO

1: Slowly approach the Kumo holding at your side an offering of food. The Kumo prefers bird meat.

2: Throw the offering to the ground about five feet in front of the creature and wait while it eats. It's a good idea to activate a warding spell at this point to keep you safe.

3: What you do at this point will direct the Kumo's behavior if it is satisfied with your gift. If it isn't satisfied, see ''To Survive a Kumo Encounter'' above.

TO TELL A KUMO TO ATTACK:

1: Make a series of metronome-like clicking sounds while making eye contact with the target you want to be attacked. Do NOT make eye contact with the Kumo while doing this unless you wish to be attacked yourself.

TO CALL OFF A KUMO ATTACK:

1: Hum at a high pitch while drumming rapidly on the ground with your foot. The Kumo should drop its attack and come to you, unless it is at this point in a feeding frenzy.

TO CALL A KUMO TO YOU:

1: Hum at a low pitch while drumming on the ground with your foot at a steady pace. Back up while you do so. The Kumo should follow you.

TO BANISH A KUMO:

1: While looking at the ground, let out a slow hiss and back away from the Kumo. It should back away as well. Once it is about 30 feet from you, stop backing up but still walk in place until it has backed out of sight. Wait for a few minutes, and the Kumo should be gone from the area.

NOTE: A Kumo cannot be expected to obey your directions immediately after one feeding. It may take multiple feedings, different types or amounts of food, etc. Just give the creature time to adjust to you. Kumos are actually quite intelligent and can be trained as protectors if you spend enough time working with them. Still, remember that these are primarily demonic beasts and not to be trifled with.


Third Eye Open Wide spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED: BEING PSYCHIC



Opening the Third Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the ''pineal'' gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be ''the seat of the soul'' where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The following exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in most people where it remains dormant.

Opening the third eye/pineal gland:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is ''Thoh,'' pronounced ''TOE.'' It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the ''TH'' part of the English word ''the.'' Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final physiological event you will experience after opening the third eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awankened, functioning and alive.

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

Faster, easier learning and retention Marked increase in intuition Increased creativity Psychic gifts develop and become remarkedly stronger and more intense ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise and as with all powerful practices, your body will go through discomfort in order to adapt.


Summoning Family Witches spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) 5 WHITE CANDLES
2.) SALT



Draw Pentagram with salt
Place the candels at the 5 points
If there are more than one of you stand around the circle of the Pentagram holding hands
Chant together.. ''I call forth from space and time.
Matriarches from them ____________ line: Mothers, Daughters, Fathers, Sons.
Our Family's spirit without end, to Gather now in this place and help us! ''

TIPS=
Best to do this in a larger room :)


To see someones past spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) CONCENTRATION
2.) BEALIEVE THAT IT WILL WORK
3.) A STRONG THIRD EYE



Take a deep breath, look into someones eyes and focus on there eyes. you should feel emotions rushing in, If none of this is working please email me and I will have the answers.


Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) A STEEL ATHAME FOR TRACING THE PENTAGRAM (OPTIONAL)
2.) RITUALISTIC CLOTHING (OPTIONAL)



The element which is getting invoked or banished depends solely on the way that you trace the pentagram
the way to trace them correcponding with the element is as follows:
*Air
Invoking - top right to top left coner
Banishing - top left to top right corner
*Fire
Invoking - top middle to bottom right corner
Banishing - bottom right to top middle corner
*Water
Invoking - top left to top right corner
Banishing - top right to top left corner
*Earth
Invoking - top middle to bottom left corner
Banishing - bottom left to top middle corner

First take the steel dagger in your hand (you can use your right index finger instead of a dagger)
Face EAST

Perform the Qabalistic Cross as follows:
Imagine, at the first word intoned, a brilliant white light descend from above.

Touch the forehead and vibrate

ATEH

Imagine that same brilliant white light form a 6 inch diameter sphere just above the crown of your head.
Touch the middle of the solar plexus and vibrate

MALKUTH

Imagine a shaft of light descending from the Crown Sphere and descend to the feet where another 6 inch sphere expands just under your feet.
Touch the right shoulder and vibrate

VE-GEVURAH

Imagine a 6 inch sphere of brilliant white light appear just next to the right shoulder.
Touch the left shoulder and vibrate

VE-GEDULAH

Imagine a shaft of light emerge from the right Sphere and cross your breast to expand and form another Sphere at your left shoulder.
Clasp the hands before you and vibrate

LE-OLAHM

At this point imagine clearly the cross of light as it extends through your body.
Hands as before, with the dagger between the fingers, point up, vibrate

AMEN
Note: Any image or figure traced in the air with the finger, dagger or other magical instrument, is to be imagined in brilliant scintillating white Light. In more advanced working, other colors may be used. Make sure that all images drawn are correct, as brilliant as possible, and complete. The beginning and end of a drawn Pentagram must come completely together.

Draw, in the air facing EAST, a Pentagram (it's tracing wau depends which elemt you wish to invoke or banish), and bringing the point of the dagger to the center of the Pentagram, vibrate the Name

Y-H-V-H
(pronounced YAHD-HEY-VAU-HEY)
Imagine that your voice carries forward to the very limits of the universe.

Without moving the dagger (or finger) in any other direction, trace a semicircle before you as you turn toward the SOUTH. Again trace the Pentagram, bring the dagger/finger to the center of it, and vibrate the Name

ADONI
,
Again, trace the semicircle with the dagger to the WEST, trace the Pentagram, bringing the dagger/finger to the center, and vibrate the Name

EHYEH
,
Then, turn towards the NORTH, while tracing the circle, trace the Pentagram, bring the point of the dagger to the center and vibrate the Name

AGLA
, (can be pronounced either AH-GAH-LAH or ATAH GIBOR LE-OLAHM ADONAI)
Return to the EAST, completing tracing the circle of brilliant white Light, bringing the dagger point to the center of the EAST Pentagram.

Extend the arms in the form of a cross, say:

BEFORE ME (then vibrate)
RAPHAEL
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel in front of you and facing you. In his/her right hand is a magical Sword held with the point upright. The background is a pale, pure, bright yellow. Cherubs can be imagined near the Archangel. Imagine a gentle, refreshing breeze, cleansing and purifying the air.

Then, say:

BEHIND ME
(then vibrate)
GABRIEL
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel behind you and facing you, holding in their right hand an exquisite silver Chalice. He/she is standing on a Cerulean-blue ocean and dolphins or mermaids are nearby. Imagine feeling the mist and cool spray of the ocean breeze.

Then, say:

AT MY RIGHT HAND
(then vibrate)
MICHAEL
(pronounced MEE-CHYE-EHL)
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel at your right, facing you, and holding in their right hand a transparent scarlet red Wand with a scintillate pure diamond top. Waves of scarlet, red-orange and orange fire in the background. Also, SEKHMET, with a scarlet disk above her head, emerald green Uraeus, scarlet dress from just below breasts, tight-fitting, down to her ankles, is in the flames. She holds, in her left hand, a scarlet-red lotus wand. In her right hand, she holds an emerald-green ankh. Small black salamanders can be seen moving among the flames. Imagine you feel the heat and power emanating from the SOUTH.

Then, say:

AT MY LEFT HAND
(then vibrate)
URIEL
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel at your left, facing you, and holding between their hands a Disk with a scintillating white Pentagram in the center. The ground is russet-brown, the leaves of the trees are olive-green, there are black shadows from the trees in a number of places, and the light is citrine (light yellow-green.) Feel the solidity of the Earth, and imagine the odor of the leaves and muskiness of the ground.

Now, say:

ABOUT ME FLAMES THE PENTAGRAMS, AND IN THE COLUMN SHINES THE SIX-RAYED STAR
.
Imagine the complete circle of brilliant white light at whose quadrants are the 4 Pentagrams. At the center is the Cabbalistic Cross of Light extended through one's body.

Then you shall repeat the Qabalistic cross, as done in the beginning of the ritual, and, according to some occultists, stamp your right foot at the conclusion of the complete operation. The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is performed preliminary to any magical operation and precedes the Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram.

Note: The subject of the vibration of Names of Power is discussed at length in other sources. The Names should be pronounced inwardly in the breath, vibrating it as much as possible and feeling that the whole body throbs with the sound and sends out a wave of vibration directed to the ends of the Earth, according to Regardie. Time and continuous practice of the ritual, an invoking ritual, in the morning and a banishing ritual, in the evening, are standard recommendations, and will produce the desired result. There is no particular frequency or degree of volume that is suitable for every individual. Each person must practice to find the resonant vibration that will work for him/her. Some benefit can be obtained by listening to the chants of Tibetan Monks that can be found on cassette and CD. Other occultists assert that definite somatic effects will manifest when the vibrated Names are performed correctly, such as tingling in certain areas of the body. I believe it is important to vibrate the Names at the same time one imagines the Name in scintillate white Light, rushing upward through the body and outwards toward the end of the Universe in the particular direction one is working with. It is important to pronounce the Names correctly and clearly and, according to Traditional Jewish sources, never pronounce the Names casually, but only in Holy or Theurgic Work. One is admonished to NEVER lower the hand or Magical Instrument while tracing the Circle or at any other time, unless specifically instructed to do so. It is designed to use the banishing variation of the ritual after it's invoking variation.


To Summon A Storm spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) 1 WHITE CANDLE
2.) 1 WAND (CAN BE SUBSTITUTED WITH A CRYSTAL)
3.) 1 LIGHTER/MATCH (LIGHTER WORKS BEST)



Take the candle and center it in front of you. Place the wand next to the candle and light the candle. After lighting the candle, take the lighter (or match)and start at the point of water on the pentagram. Then, follow the lines of the pentagram (going in a deosil motion) naming each element associated with that point. Once you have done that, complete the circle around the pentagram one whole time then continue to make the circle until you come to point of water. Once you have done this, repeat: ''I call out to the energies and forces of nature: Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth. I summon the power of the Water''.

After saying that, grab your wand/crystal and repeat the following:

''Clouds of black, clouds of white.
I summon the to show thy might.

Come thee here and bring thy rain,
beneath water, the Earth shall stain.

Showest thy light and thy thunder,
I summon a storm to the earth under.''

It is best to do this spell when it is cloudy outside and/or overcast. This manipulates the energy of the clouds already existing.


Energy Summoning Spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) A BLACK PEN
2.) A PIECE OF PAPER



Draw a pentagram on the paper, raise your power hand (hand you write with) above the paper and say the following incantation:

energy i summon thee,
black to white,
dark to light,
i call to thee,
precious energy.
this is my will,
so mote it be.

After you have summoned the energy it is up to you how you use it.


To Create A Sunny Day spell


Make your day sunny and bright. (Side effects includes: Making your day very hot Giving you headaches Burn you up [Make you extremely hot!(not hot as in your beautiful hot, but as sweating hot)]

Just Chant:

Cold Days
Rainy Days

Winds and all gales will not pre-veil

Small breezes

Sun so bright

Sun God Apollo shine with might!


Astral Projection spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED: A CLEAR MIND



This has been used by many members and some others and has had fantastic results with all who have tried it.
After having studied many methods of Astral Projection, I have found that this is the easiest to do. The Poppet teaches these techniques in a week, but they can be easily done in a day, with proper devotion. I feel that this technique is superior to others because it does not require intense visualization, which many people cannot do. enjoy!

One of the chief barriers people learning to project face is fear. Many are afraid that they may die, or be harmed in some way as a result of their projection. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Canterbury Institute, renowned for its occult studies, executed an experiment in projection involving over 2,000 people. None of them were hurt in any way by this, and now, three years later, none have complained of any newly arising problems.

Once you are aware that you cannot be harmed by projecting, you should begin The Poppets techniques, step by step.

Step one: Relax the body.
According to The Poppet, ''the ability to relax is the first prerequisite, perhaps even the first step itself'' to having an OBE. (out of body experience) This includes both physical and mental relaxation. The Poppet does not suggest a method of attaining this relaxation, although Progressive Muscle relaxation, coupled with deep breathing exercises (inhale 1, exhale 2, inhale 3.... until 50 or 100) are known to work well.

Step two: Enter the state bordering sleep.
This is known as the hypnagogic state. Once again, The Poppet doesn't recommend any method of doing this. One way is to hold your forearm up, while keeping your upper arm on the bed, or ground. As you start to fall asleep, your arm will fall, and you will awaken again. With practice, you can learn to control the Hypnagogic state without using your arm. Another method is to concentrate on an object. When other images start to enter your thoughts, you have entered the Hypnagogic state. Passively watch these images. This will also help you maintain this state of near-sleep. The Poppet calls this Condition A.

Step three: Deepen this state.
Begin to clear your mind. observe your field of vision through your closed eyes. Do nothing more for a while. Simply look through your closed eyelids at the blackness in front of you. After a while, you may notice light patterns. These are simply neural discharges. They have no specific effect. Ignore them. When they cease, one has entered what The Poppet calls Condition B. From here, one must enter an even deeper state of relaxation which The Poppet calls Condition C-- a state of such relaxation that you lose all awareness of the body and sensory stimulation. You are almost in a void in which your only source of stimulation will be your own thoughts.
The ideal state for leaving your body is Condition D. This is Condition C when it is voluntarily induced from a rested and refreshed condition and is not the effect of normal fatigue. To achieve Condition D, The Poppet suggests that you practice entering it in the morning or after a short nap.

Step Four: Enter a state of Vibration.
This is the most important part of the technique, and also the most vague. Many projectors have noted these vibrations at the onset of projection. They can be experienced as a mild tingling, or as is electricity is being shot through the body. /their cause is a mystery. It may actually be the astral body trying to leave the physical one.

For entering into the vibrational state, he offers the following directions:

1. Remove all jewelry or other items that might be touching your skin.
2. Darken the room so that no light can be seen through your eyelids, but do not shut out all light.
3. Lie down with your body along a north-south axis, with your head pointed toward magnetic north.
4. Loosen all clothing, but keep covered so that you are slightly warmer than might normally be comfortable.
5. Be sure you are in a location where, and at a time when, there will be absolutely no noise to disturb you.
6. Enter a state of relaxation
7. Give yourself the mental suggestion that you will remember all that occurs during the upcoming session that will be beneficial to your well-being. Repeat this five times.
8. Proceed to breath through your half-open mouth.
9. As you breath, concentrate on the void in front of you.
10. Select a point a foot away from your forehead, then change your point of mental reference to six feet.
11. Turn the point 90 degrees upward by drawing an imaginary line parallel to your body axis up and above your head. Focus there and reach out for the vibrations at that point and bring them back into your body.
Even if you don't know what these vibrations are, you will know when you have achieved contact with them.
Step five: Learn to control the vibrational state.
Practice controlling them by mentally pushing them into your head, down to your toes, making them surge throughout your entire body, and producing vibrational waves from head to foot. To produce this wave effect, concentrate of the vibrations and mentally push a wave out of your head and guide it down your body. Practice this until you can induce these waves on command.
Once you have control of the vibrational state, you are ready to leave the body.

Step six: Begin with a partial separation.
The key here is thought control. Keep your mind firmly focused on the idea of leaving the body. Do not let it wander. Stray thought might cause you to lose control of the state.
Now, having entered the vibrational state, begin exploring the OBE by releasing a hand or a foot of the ''second body''. The Poppet suggests that you extend a limb until it comes in contact with a familiar object, such as a wall near your bed. Then push it through the object. Return the limb by placing it back into coincidence with the physical one, decrease the vibrational rate, and then terminate the experiment. Lie quietly until you have fully returned to normal. This exercise will prepare you for full separation.

Step seven: Dissociate yourself from the body.
The Poppet suggests two methods for this:
One method is to lift out of the body. To do this, think about getting lighter and lighter after entering this vibrational state. Think about how nice it would be to float upward. Keep this thought in mind at all costs and let no extraneous thoughts interrupt it. An OBE will occur naturally at this point.
Another method is the ''Rotation method'' or ''roll-out'' technique. When you have achieved the vibrational state, try to roll over as if you were turning over in bed. Do not attempt to roll over physically. Try to twist your body from the top and virtually roll over into your second body right out of your physical self. At this point, you will be out of the body but next to it. Think of floating upward, and you should find yourself floating above the body. The Poppet suggests you begin with the lift-out method, but argues that both are equally efficacious.
Ever any question just ask ( THE POPPET )


Realm Creation spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) ELEMENTAL OR FAMILIAR
2.) PHYSICAL BODY FOR FAMILIAR
3.) PORTAL
4.) SACRED SPACE



This is likely to be the only spell i put up here as it was difficult for me to develop it and it took me some time to do so. it is experimental so you were warned but I'm putting it up because after all the hard work to develop this spell, i wanted to share it with someone in the magical community to see it they are able to do it, what changes they made to it themselves etc. if something is unclear, then feel free to contact me. and if you succeed in casting this spell then by all means contact me. this spell is an excerpt from my own spell book though some of the things ive done differently may or may not affect the outcome, its too soon to tell. well, enough of this. here is the spell.

Phase 1: Primary Preparation
Step 1: determine the basic principle and nature of your world to build around. This is its foundation
Step 2: Build your world around that principle. How it will function generally. How lucid or solid will the world be, etcetera. As well as a general structure of its landscapes and so on
Step 3: Determine the nature of your unborn Kin Spirit or familiar/elemental. Its basic nature should match that of the world you are creating for better integration. The rest is up to you, and how you raise it/him/her
Step 4: Gather the ingredients needed to create your kin spirit and prepare to create it.

Phase 2: Raising your Kin Spirit
Step 1: Create your Kin Spirit as required for your world.
Step 2: Maintain and take care of that spirit. Treat it like a loved child and let it know its purpose, as well that you will still care for it after it is completed
Step 3: Teach it its lore
Step 4: Develop a rapport with your Kin Spirit and be able to communicate with it telepathicly
Step 5: Become in tune with one another. Steps four and five should come naturally ass you raise the Kin Spirit.

Phase 3: Refining your world
Step 1: Create a more specific outline of the world. Here, one could get a sketchbook and draw out how various landscapes will look, write down the properties of various elements, plants and so on. Draw or write down basic parameters of your world such as how large it is, how much will be sea or land, how large the ecosystems will be and so on. But be general enough so that it leaves a since of wonder, and so that mana can be displaced more naturally. Be sure to do this WITHOUT creating various wildlife in the world.
Step 2: In a place you chose, create a geographical area in your world where a counterpart of your kin spirit exists. This means that if your Kin Spirit was born as a tree, then an exact duplicate of said tree should exist in your world. Here it is best that you start with the seed and duplicate the seed, creating a link between the physical seed, and the astral one you created in the world. While growing it in the physical world, also grow it in the astral realm. This way, the two trees are one and the same and will naturally be linked together. This link will be invaluable later.

Phase 4: Refining the focus site
Step 1: Experience your Focus Site. The focus site is your sacred spaces, in your world and the one you inhabit. You are to astral project to you Focus Site and simply walk around or sit there. Experience it, what does it smell like, its temperature, what does the ground feel like, is it warm or cool, wet or dry, bare or covered in grass. Drink water if it is present in your Focus Site, is it clear, does it taste good, refreshing? Listen to it, what are the sounds of the place, wind on the leaves, fruit or nuts dropping to the ground and so on. Take in the surroundings, become familiar with this place through every sense you have. This will solidify it through your attention to it and will strengthen your link to this place, making it easier to recall for later steps regarding transportation there. Take note of the technique you used to bring your consciousness here. Make sure it is a method that makes you feel you could walk into that world once the link is established. Make a point to feel out the worlds mana as well as the mana of your home world.
Step 2: Summon your Kin Spirit to your Focus Site. Get it acquainted with this place as you have. Make sure it?s the kind of place it could be comfortable in for a while and teach it what work will be done here.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 though 2 several times over a period you deem necessary. You should be able to bring yourself to this place very easily, almost without the need to meditate. Practice this until your focus site is as natural to you as ones back yard or other physical surroundings. You don?t have to visualize a street to walk on it, you shouldn?t need to do that here after a time either.

Phase 5: Final Preparations
Step 1: Preparing the Focus Sites. Send your Kin Spirit to your worlds Focus Site and have it prepare to use a grounding technique. You will do the same in the focus site in your current realm. Both must send your roots deep under ground. Do this to get mana of the two worlds circulating around and throughout your Sacred Spaces. Once complete, make a note of the worlds mana, make any and all notes you can about it. You should now be familiar with your inhabited worlds mana, and your created worlds mana.
Step 2: Preparing the Portal. Set up a portal near your Kin Spirits body in your Focus Site and place the corresponding portal in the same spot in the Site in the other world. Hold the portal open and the two of you practice channeling mana from your respective worlds into the other. This portal, and circulation of mana will become another link to the two worlds, as well as integrating links together and making them stronger. Once done, make a note of any and all links between the two worlds as you can and write it down.
Step 3: Inspecting the focus sites. Meditate in the physical Focus Site for a while. Make a note of its mana, feel it out. Make sure there is a faor amount of mana flow in this place, you will need it later. Keep the area cleansed, sealed, warded, whatever you deem necessary to keep it safe and ?clean?. Most important is that you have a good feel of this worlds mana. When done, astral project to your new world. Greet your Kin Spirit or bring it with you if it resides with you normally and do the same in your realms Focus Site. Make especially certain that this place is cleansed and protected, you don?t want harm to come to your Kin Spirit while you are both working, or you when you physically arrive.
Step 4: Inspecting the portal. Open or unlock the portal and inspect it. Make sure it is stable. Sit down in your focus site and instruct your Kin Spirit do the same in your new realm. Channel mana from either side one at a time first. Communicate with your Kin Spirit and see if mana is getting through to the other side into your world. If yes, then via telepathy, let your Kin Spirit feel how much mana you sent through then instruct it to send you a message of how much it received or noticed on its end, if no, then fiddle with the portal or method you manipulating energy you are using till your kin spirit can sense the oncoming mana. Then repeat the process with your Kin Spirit as the original sender. This will give you a general idea of how much mana is getting through to each side and if you need to adjust how much mana each sends or not. Make a note of this. When this is done prepare to send mana through the portal simultaneously from both sites for a small amount of time. Then stop and make a note as before. Rest up, then try casting simultaneous mana transference again (I could have probably come up with a shorter name or just made up a short name for it for memories sake as I usually do but don?t want to be confusing if I?m not already) for a much longer time, make sure not to over exert each other, if one of you are tired then rest and take a note of each of your limits.

Final Phase
The final preparations have been made. Now all there is to do is to repeat steps one through four of phase 5 until the realm is dense enough for you and the portal strong enough to transport you. make all necessary precautions and then more just in case, it never hurts to be cautious. Good luck fellow mages.


Summon a wolf spell


THINGS YOU NEED: BEALIEVE



To cast this spell you must believe or this spell will not work!

''By the powers of day and by the powers of night help me summon the prefect wolf for me!''


Incantation for Skill spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) 3 FRESH OAK LEAVES
2.) 5 WHITE CANDLES
3.) FRESH SOIL
4.) A STRONG VOICE



An Incantation for Skill in the desired arts.

SKILL is best achieved by an invocation that speaks directly to the spirit of the desired art. The arts are themselves named after the spirits and so are addressed in the name of the art.

Three fresh leaves of an oak should be placed on a table and surrounded then by the placement of five lighted candles so as to form the five points of a pentacle. A circle should then be drawn around the whole and no more should any enter or leave the circle. The desired art must be addressed by name and her invocation ye should speak in a soft yet firm voice:

''Spirit of (name the art), I summon thee to this place that thee may attend to mine desire of skill in thine beauty.

Spirit of (name the art), I summon thee in the power of the everlasting virtue of the highest that thee attend.

Thy skill I desire so as to honor the virtues of thine art.

Let this pass between us that thee suffer not the pain of torment for thy disregard and the two edged sword in its swift and unyielding justice might stay its blade from thee.

Grant thy skill now that thee shall enjoy the product of mine labors in thy name. So this I ask, so this let be so''.

Having spoke the invocation, dismiss the spirit. The candles should be extinguished and the leaves should be rolled and buried in freshly turned soil


Controlling the Thunderbird spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) LOTS OF ROPE
2.) LARGE AMOUNTS OF RAW MEAT
3.) A LASSO
4.) AN ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER GUN



The Thunderbird is a large avian creature that is found in the western area of North America. Its range extends from some of South America to parts of Canada, and similar species are found worldwide-- one example would be the Roc of Madagascar. This huge, predatory species is no doubt a dangerous creature. Its wingspan can exceed forty feet, and it is known for hunting buffalo and other large game. However, this impressive beast can be trained, as these instructions will detail.

SURVIVING A THUNDERBIRD ENCOUNTER:

1: Dodge backwards. When a Thunderbird attacks, it almost always does so by swooping down from above and throwing its wings out behind it. On a sunny day its shadow will be unmistakable. The loud screech this beast emits is also hard to miss. The bird will expect its prey (you) to run fowards as if you were an animal, and will adjust its strike to SLIGHTLY AHEAD OF WHERE YOU ARE. To avoid it, leap BACKWARDS out of the attack path. This will allow you to dodge the initial strike.

2: Duck and roll. Once on the ground, it is hard for a Thunderbird to take flight in a combat situation. To lift its large bulk the creature must flap its wings several times while hopping fowards in order to lift off. If it does this, you should have time to run to cover, such as a cave, tall grass or a building. Insteda, though, the creature will probably slash at you with its claws or snap with its beak. To avoid being maimed, stay on the move. Randomly run around it, dodging and frequently switching directions.

3: Ground the bird. This can be done in several ways. The recommened method it to lasso it by the neck and fasten it to the ground, then stun the animal with either a powerful stun spell or an elephant tranquilizer gun. Use whichever is easier to come by.

4: When the creature is unconcious, run if your goal was to escape. Run until you reach shelter, and look back occasionally in case your pursuer has woken up. If you intend to use the creature, read on.

TO CONTROL THE THUNDERBIRD

1: Acclimate it to your prescence. After binding it heavily, feed it at LEAST two large prey animals (buffalo or elk) per day. Look it in the eye and make sure it knows you are not a threat.

2: Train it to hunt. Keep the creature in your sights while letting it go to hunt on your own. Try clipping its wing feathers to keep it from flying to high, far or fast. Once it kills an animal bring it down with spells or the tranquilizer gun. Do not render the animal unconcious but bring it out of the sky. Take some of the creature's meat, then reward it with food. Repeat until the bird learns to give you a portion of food without being asked or attacked.

3: Using standard falconry methods, you can then attempt to teach the Thunderbird other commands. These include attacking an enemy, fetching an object, carrying objects, using storm magic, etc. If you make a special saddle for it, a Thunderbird can also be trained to carry a human rider.

TO USE A THUNDERBIRD IN MAGIC

Thunderbird feathers are extremely powerful tools used in storm summoning, and the Thunderbird itself posesses strong powers of storm control and magical attack. Most notably, the animal can emit actual thunderbolts to stun or kill prey, though this ability takes a lot of energy and is not commonly used.


To Call your Companion Dragon spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED: A STRONG VOICE



First, a formal Call is not necessary to invite a dragon friend to join you in a worship rite, to ask their assistance with a spell, or just visit. All you really need to do is mentally call to them in genuine love and friendship and they will hear you and they will come. Sometimes it is nice to have a formal Call that can be used for special occasions and ceremonies. If you are having trouble hearing them the more you work magically with them the stronger your connections will be and the easier it will be to communicate with them. So here is a special call you can use. Meditate for a moment on contacting your Dragon, then say:
I send my Call, I send my voice To the Dragon who, by choice, Shares with me his/her friendship true I send respect back out to you. Come, my friend, upon swift wings So that together we may sing. Come and share some time with me In trust and love, so may it be.


Spirit Animal spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) NOTE BOOK OR DREAM JOURNAL
2.) BEALIEVE
3.) WILL
4.) PATIENCE



Your spirit animal may come to you in a dream or if you happen to run into a certain animal more than once and it does not come to you in a dream; it's most likely that is your spirit animal.

Before you go to bed write in a notebook or dream journal this incantation:

''Guardians of the dream world,
I call you to my side.
Reveal my spirit animal,
my protector and guide.
Show me the power, beauty, and grace
In the radiant eyes if my guardian's face.''

It may take time for you spirit animal to appear to you in a dream. It took me only a week to figure out my spirit animal. It did not come to me in a dream, I spent lots of time in my basement and noticed that there were spiders near the places I usually sat by. I found them underneath my computer where I spent most my time and near the couches in the basement I used as well. I also know for a fact that the spiders never make themselves known in my basement they usually flea from people. The spiders I found were in plain sight.


Telepathy Practice spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED: A PARTNER



Send message:
Visualize the person's face. Then a color and focus on that color as much as you can. After a moment ask the person what color they saw.

Recieve message:
Visualize the person's face snf focus on them. A color should appear for a few moments. Tell the person what color you saw.

Notes:
1. This works better with simple colors(red, blue, green, orange, yellow, black, white, purple, etc)
2. Once you get better you can use different shades of a color, symbols, and then even entire pictures or words.
3. Start out close together(like back to back) and after each correct one move farther away.
4. It is normal to get a headache after this exercise.


Reveal or hear spirits spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) VOICE
2.) HOPE



Think of a deceased person you knew or heard of in your family and chant this reading:

Spirit show yourself, spirit reveal, spirit come to me so I know your real!

You should now see or hear a spirit.

NOTE: Only you can see the spirit as it is only you who said the words, unless two or more people said it.


The Dragon of the Winds spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) YOUR VOICE
2.) YOUR HANDS
3.) A STRONG PERSONALITY AND WILL



Place your hands with a two-three inch space between your palms.

Focus a breeze in it and speak the following in a gentle and clam voice.

''Rise with a howl, Feathered Dragon of the Whispering Winds!''

The breeze should bust into a hurricane in force.

As long as you can hold it, you can harness the Wind of this one of many elemental dragons.


To Summon A Fairy spell


THINGS YOU WILL NEED:
1.) ANY COLOR CANDLE DEPENDING ON WHAT KIND OF FAIRY YOU WANT TO SUMMON
2.) (ONE CANDLE ONLY)
3.) A CLEAR MIND
4.) A TOWL OR MAT
5.) WATER
6.) A FAIRY LIKE TOY OR GARMENT



First clear your mind. Now once you have a clear mind,imagine you are in a very beautiful garden but before you do this light the candle of the fairy and put the toy/ornament on the towel near the edge.So you will sit in the middle of the towel.Now you picture the garden and the Fairy you wish to summon.Here are some fairies and their candle colours:

Vampire Fairy- A red candle
Water Fairy - light blue candle
Nature Fairy - green candle
Wine Fairy - purple candle
Spirit Fairy - white candle

Im sorry but if you wish to summon different fairies you will have to
turn to someone else. Sorry for the inconvience


Imprint

Text: SpellsofMagic.com
Publication Date: 03-04-2012

All Rights Reserved

Next Page
Page 1 /